Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Going to Florida. 出发去佛罗里达
[00:24] Going to Florida. 出发去佛罗里达
[00:25] Sunshiney, Florida. 阳光明媚的佛罗里达
[00:26] Now-ow. 现在就启程
[00:28] Going to Florida. 出发去佛罗里达
[00:29] Florida, Florida. 佛罗里达 佛罗里达
[00:30] Everyone’s going somehow. 人人都向往
[00:33] Great song, Mom. 唱得不错 老妈
[00:33] Hey, sourpuss. 别发牢骚了
[00:35] What are you gonna do, stay here and work? 你想怎样 留下来工作么
[00:37] The restaurant’s being fumigated. 餐馆正消毒呢
[00:39] It’s the perfect time to go down and see my parent’s new condo. 刚好可以趁此机会去南部看我爸妈的新家
[00:42] Ugh, I’d rather let a fumigator spray poison in my mouth 我宁愿消毒器喷我嘴里毒死我
[00:44] than stay with your parents. 也不想和你父母住一起
[00:45] – Bobby, stop it. – No, they’re nice. -鲍鲍 别这样 -好吧他们很好
[00:48] Florida’s our most penis-shaped state. 佛罗里达是我国长得最像小鸡鸡的州了
[00:50] – Who’s your geography teacher? – Mr. Ding-Dong. -哪个地理老师教你们的 -叮咚老师
[00:52] I’m just thinking about that pool. Oh, man. 我满脑子只想着那个游泳池 太酷了
[00:55] Pool, pool, pool. 游泳池 游泳池 游泳池
[00:57] I’m gonna go down the slide. Whoo. 我要坐那个滑梯
[00:59] I went down backwards. No, I didn’t. 我倒滑过 不 我没有
[01:01] Well, I’m glad you kids are excited, 你们开心就好
[01:03] because I am going to kill myself. 我反正是打算自尽了
[01:06] – Bob. – Yes! -鲍勃 -太好了
[01:07] Enough. My parents are gonna be so excited 够了 我父母看到小外孙和外孙女们
[01:10] to see their little grandbabies. 一定会非常高兴的
[01:11] And we are gonna be excited to see them. 我们见到他们也会很开心
[01:14] Going to Florida, tropical Florida 出发去佛罗里达 温暖的佛罗里达
[01:16] – Hey! Gene! – Manatees Florida, now. -吉恩 -佛罗里达海牛
[01:20] You really didn’t have to come all this way. 你们真的没必要大老远跑过来
[01:22] – Of course we did. – Well, it’s done. -当然有必要了 -既然来都来了
[01:25] So, you know, you’re here, so… 也没必要讨论这个了
[01:26] So, uh, how are you enjoying the place, Al? 你们在这里过得好吗 艾尔
[01:29] Oh, we’re still adjusting. 我们还在适应中
[01:32] What am I looking at over there in leopard-print tights? A leopard? 那边一身豹纹紧身衣的是什么 花豹吗
[01:37] I’ve told them a hundred times. 我跟他们说过很多次了
[01:38] Oh, that’s Helen Kellerman. She’s nuts. 那是海伦·凯勒曼 她有些神经质
[01:41] Okay, great story, Grandma. Uh, you still got it. 故事很棒 姥姥 你还是那么会讲
[01:43] Love you, miss you, and where’s the pool? 爱你们 想你们 游泳池在哪儿
[01:45] Ear infection, here we come. 耳部感染 我们来了
[01:47] Okay, go have fun. 好吧 玩得开心
[01:49] Sorry, Gloria. 抱歉 格罗瑞娅
[01:50] I guess you’ve still got that thing about loud noises. 看来你对噪音还是很敏感
[01:53] So, what’s the plan? What should we do? 有什么计划吗 我们该做什么
[01:55] Well, tonight, Al and I are supposed 今晚我和艾尔打算去参加
[01:57] – to go to a potluck, but, uh… – Hey, we could all go. -一个百乐餐 但是 -我们也去吧
[02:00] No! I mean, you don’t want to go to that. 不行 我是说 你们不会想去的
[02:02] Potluck? There’s so many other fun things to do around here: 百乐餐有什么意思 这里好玩的多着呢
[02:06] Mahjongg. 麻将
[02:07] Yeah. – No. 对哦 -不
[02:08] Chinese checkers. 跳棋
[02:09] – No. – Yeah, yeah. -不 -对对
[02:10] – Boccie. – Oh, boccie. – No. -室外地滚球 -室外地滚球 -不
[02:12] – Backgammon. – No. -双陆棋 -不
[02:13] – Mahjongg. – Oh. You said that. -麻将 -你说过了
[02:15] I don’t remember saying mahjongg. 我不记得我说过麻将
[02:16] You did, you said it first. 你说过了 你一开始就说了
[02:18] Wine tasting. 品酒会
[02:19] – That. Let’s do that. As… – Ooh, yay, wine. -很好 就是它了 -好哇 品酒
[02:22] As soon as we can, right? 我们尽快 好吗
[02:23] Can we go taste wine now? 我们能现在就去品酒吗
[02:25] Uh, I’ve never peed in an Olympic-size pool. 我还没在奥运会规格的游泳池里撒过尿呢
[02:27] I’m a little nervous about going for the gold. 不知道能不能拿金牌 好紧张
[02:30] Relax, Gene. 放轻松 吉恩
[02:31] This is where all those years of training pay off. 今天你多年的苦练终于要有结果了
[02:34] “Closed for cleaning”? “关门清洗”
[02:40] No! 不
[02:41] Okay, okay, okay, calm down, calm down. 好 好 好 冷静 冷静
[02:43] We can fill it. There’s a drinking fountain. 我们可以自己灌水 那儿有个饮水喷头
[02:45] Okay, we just… we need a bucket. 我们 我们需要一个水桶
[02:46] Where are the buckets? 水桶在哪儿
[02:47] Forget the bucket, just spit. 别管水桶了 吐口水吧
[02:50] My mouth’s dry. Tina, give me some of your spit. 我嘴是干的 蒂娜 给我吐点你的
[02:53] – You missed. Try again. – Oh, no! No, no, no! -没对准 再来 -不不不不
[02:55] Oh, no, no! Our trip is ruined. 不 不 我们的旅行全毁了
[02:58] I used all my vacation days for this! 我用掉了所有的假期只为这一刻
[03:02] Now what? I’m not gonna sit and watch the sunset 现在怎么办 我可不要坐着看夕阳
[03:05] or whatever these people do. 还有这帮不知道在搞什么的家伙
[03:06] I say we go to Cuba. We’ve got the floaties. 要我说我们去古巴吧 泳具我们都有了
[03:09] I’ve always wanted to see the Bay Of Pigs. Sounds cute. 我一直想去看看猪猡湾 听着很可爱
[03:12] Hey, look, it’s the crazy leopard lady. 看 是那个神经质的花豹夫人
[03:15] My Bitsy… 我的贝琦
[03:22] Wow, that’s bewitching. 曲子真销魂
[03:23] It’s for my dead dog, Bitsy. 是吹给我死去的狗狗贝琦听的
[03:25] He used to love the sound of this thing. 它生前很喜欢这首曲子
[03:28] – I used to love it, too. – How’d Bitsy die? -听你吹之前我也挺喜欢 -它咋死的
[03:31] – Python ate him. – There’s pythons in Florida? -巨蟒吃了它 -佛罗里达有巨蟒吗
[03:34] They didn’t mention that in the brochure. 旅游指南里可没写这个
[03:35] Oh, we got everything here. 我们这里无奇不有
[03:37] Pythons, panthers, predatory stink bugs. 蟒蛇 黑豹 食肉的臭虫
[03:41] Yup, that’s everything. 是的 真是应有尽有
[03:43] How do you know your dog got eaten by a python? 你怎么知道你的狗是被巨蟒吃了
[03:45] – Did it leave a note? – Two weeks ago, -它留了字条吗 -两周前
[03:47] I saw my little Bitsy go into these woods. 我看见我的小贝琦进了这片树林
[03:50] Then I saw the python in there. 接着我在里面看到了巨蟒
[03:52] You do the math. 你们自己推理吧
[03:53] Ah, no thanks. We’re on vacation. 不 谢了 我们是来度假的
[03:55] You do the math. You do it. 你推吧 你自己推吧
[04:04] Wow, the red pairs nicely with the white. 红酒和白酒真是相得益彰啊
[04:07] Look at all these active seniors. 看看这些活跃的老人们
[04:09] I can’t wait to get old and move down here myself. 我都想赶紧变老 自己也搬到这边来了
[04:11] Lin, there’s something you should know. 琳 我得告诉你一件事
[04:13] – Now don’t get upset. – What? What happened? -听了别伤心 -怎么了 什么事
[04:15] Uh, this place 这个地方
[04:17] is kind of special. 有点特殊
[04:19] – I can see that. – The seniors are active. -我看得出来 -这里的老人都很活跃
[04:23] – Very active. – Yeah, I said that already. -非常活跃 -是的 我已经说过了
[04:26] I mean, like adventurous. 我的意思是 他们很开放
[04:29] Yeah, okay. 好吧
[04:31] Okay. 好吧
[04:33] I got one. 我喂你
[04:43] Oh, my God, Lin. 天哪 琳
[04:45] These people are swingers. 他们搞的是交换性伴侣派对
[04:48] What, like-like dancers? 什么 你是说像跳舞那样摇摆吗
[04:49] – No. – No. -不 -不
[04:50] Like golfers? 像打高尔夫那样
[04:51] No. 不是
[04:54] Yeah. 是的
[04:54] Wha, wha, wha, wha, swi… 啥 啥 啥 交换…
[04:57] What? Huh? Oh. 什么
[04:59] I’m sorry about Bitsy. Is this him? 我为贝琦感到遗憾 这是它吗
[05:02] He was a snazzy dresser. 它穿的可真时髦
[05:03] – Wait, how big was this snake? – At least ten feet. -等等 那条蛇多大 -至少十英尺
[05:07] Ten feet of snake? In there? 十英尺的蛇 在这里面吗
[05:09] Oh, he’d put the squeeze on you. 他会紧紧的勒住你
[05:12] I told the condo association get rid of it. 我跟社区物管反映 要他们除掉它
[05:15] They don’t believe me. 他们却不相信我
[05:16] But that snake’s in there, and it’s a killer, 但那条蛇就在里面 会吃人
[05:19] and I’m gonna prove it. 我会证明这一点的
[05:20] That’s why I got this. 所以我才带了摄像机
[05:22] The only problem is, I don’t walk so well. 唯一的问题是 我腿脚不太方便
[05:26] You kids could go in there. 你们可以进去啊
[05:28] – I’ll pay ya. – What?! No! -我会付你们钱 -什么 不行
[05:30] Gene, let Helen speak. 吉恩 让海伦说完
[05:32] Well, what would you say to a $100? 一百美金怎么样
[05:34] – Oh, my God! – No. -天哪 -不行
[05:35] – Yes. – Yes! -可以 -可以
[05:36] But you’ve got to get it on there. No proof, no money. 但是你们得拍到蛇 没证据 就没钱
[05:40] – No. – For a hundred bucks, -不行 -为了一百美金
[05:42] – we will get that thing on tape. – No. -我们一定会拍到那条蛇 -不行
[05:44] – Cheating on his wife. – No. -不管是搞外遇 -不行
[05:45] – Taking bribes. – No. -受贿 -不行
[05:46] – Uh, shoplifting from a snake mall. – No. -在蛇用品店偷窃 -不行
[05:48] – Uh, giving up on his dreams. – No. -还是放弃他的梦想 -不行
[05:49] We’re going to get it all! 我们什么都拍得到
[05:54] Since the first Burmese pythons were released in Florida, 自从在佛罗里达放生了第一条缅甸蟒蛇
[05:56] these voracious predators have spread 这些贪婪的食肉动物
[05:58] from the panhandle to the Everglades. 就从佛罗里达西北部蔓延到了大沼泽地
[06:00] – So Helen’s not crazy. – At least not about this. -海伦并没有疯 -起码在这点上没有
[06:03] They eat rabbits, raccoons, small dogs, 它们吃兔子 浣熊 小狗
[06:06] even deer. 甚至连鹿都吃
[06:07] I’m too young to be an outline in a snake’s belly! 我还太小 不想变成蛇的腹中之物
[06:09] Gene, get a grip! 吉恩 冷静点
[06:11] We’re talking about a hundred dollars. 我们说的可是一百美金
[06:12] You once licked a slug for a bite of a granola bar. 你有次为了咬一口燕麦卷还舔过鼻涕虫呢
[06:15] Slugs go well with granola! 鼻涕虫和燕麦卷很配好不好
[06:17] Don’t worry, Gene. As long as we stick together, 别担心 吉恩 只要我们团结一致
[06:19] the snake can’t swallow all of us. 蛇是不可能把我们都吞进去的
[06:20] Speaking of sticking together, how about I don’t go with you? 说到团结一致 我看我就不跟着去了吧
[06:24] I’ll stay at base camp. 我会呆在大本营
[06:25] I’ll be the guy who’s, uh… good with computers. 我来当 操作电脑的
[06:28] Call me… Circuit Breaker. 请叫我 “后方观察员”
[06:30] I’m not calling you that. 我才不要叫你那个
[06:31] I really think you should, because, um, 我觉得你真该那么叫 因为
[06:33] I’m hacking into the mainframe. 我正在潜入主机
[06:35] Oh, oh, encryption. 数据加密
[06:37] Ha, ha. Right around ya. 搞定啦
[06:38] And, oh… Activate spellcheck. 启动拼写检查
[06:41] Go. I’m in! 走你 我进去了
[06:43] What about those two? 那两个人也是么
[06:44] Yes. 是的
[06:45] How about, uh, Earlobes and uh, Back Hair? 那个大耳垂和秃顶老头呢
[06:48] Don’t tell me they’re into it. 别告诉我他们也玩那个
[06:49] You don’t want to know how into it they are. 你不会想知道他们有多爱玩那个
[06:51] That is unbelievable. 真是难以置信
[06:52] Oh, it’s not funny, Bob. It’s gross. 这不好笑 鲍勃 太恶心了
[06:55] No, Lin, it’s really funny. 不 琳 这真是太有意思了
[06:56] Ma, this is wh… 妈 这是
[06:58] Why would you want to do that? 你为什么想这么做
[06:59] Why would you want to live here? 你们为什么想住在这里
[07:01] Because the other places were horrible! 因为其它地方都太可怕
[07:04] Old people waiting to die. 老人都在等死
[07:06] This place, the people are alive. 而只有在这儿 大家才有朝气
[07:08] They’re really alive. 相当有朝气
[07:10] – That’s amazing. – Stop it! -太棒了 -闭嘴
[07:12] We thought, if swinging is part of it, 我们想着 如果那是他们生活的一部分
[07:14] why not give it a try? 我们为什么不尝试一下呢
[07:15] Then we moved here, and your father got cold feet. 于是我们搬来这 你父亲却临阵退缩了
[07:18] Good for your feet, Dad. 好样的 老爸
[07:20] It’s not good! It’s not good, Al! 才不好 一点都不好 艾尔
[07:22] No! 不好
[07:24] Can I have a graham cracker, Helen? 海伦 能给我块全麦饼干吗
[07:25] Get your own. 自己买去
[07:26] You know, we could become 我们可以去当
[07:27] professional python bounty hunters. 职业的巨蟒赏金猎人
[07:30] We could move here and start our own reality TV show. 可以搬来这拍我们自己的真人秀
[07:33] We could call it Snake It to the Limit. 节目就叫 《蟒行无限》
[07:34] Or So You Think You Can Snake. 或者叫《蟒林争霸》
[07:36] Or Snake and Bake, 或者叫 《蟒味佳肴》
[07:37] if we baked the snake after we caught it. 我们逮住它后可以把它做成一道菜
[07:39] Hey, I’m paying you kids to track, not yak. 喂 我付钱是让你们抓蛇 不是唠嗑
[07:42] Hey, don’t get your tights in a bunch, Helen. 别这么猴急嘛 海伦
[07:43] We’re gonna find that snake. 我们这就动身找巨蟒去了
[07:45] See ya, Gene. 回见 吉恩
[07:46] Can I have some melon? 我能吃块甜瓜吗
[07:47] No. 不行
[07:50] There must be millions of places in here 这边一定有好多
[07:51] where that snake could hide. 可以让巨蟒藏身的地方
[07:54] Okay, maybe not millions. 好吧 也许没那么多
[07:55] Let’s try that again. 我们再走一遍看看
[07:57] Florida’s weird. 佛罗里达真奇怪
[07:58] What’s going on? You just left. 怎么回事 你们不是才走吗
[08:00] Ugh. Let us work, Helen! 海伦 别影响我们工作
[08:02] Then work! 那就赶紧工作呀
[08:03] We’re working! God! 没看见我们正在做吗 我的天
[08:06] Ha! You missed! 没打中
[08:08] Yeah, you missed. 对啊 你没打中
[08:09] Wait. 等下
[08:11] I don’t want all these old 我不想那群淫荡的
[08:12] horny toads anywhere near my parents. 老毒物靠近我爸妈
[08:14] I can’t believe they got mixed up in all this. 他们怎么就掺和进这种事了
[08:17] Easy, Lin. Your parents are adults. 放松点 琳 你爸妈都是成年人了
[08:18] It’s really none of our business. 这事儿我们其实管不着
[08:20] I’m telling everybody when we get home. 回去后有猛料爆了
[08:22] Ugh! I can’t get the image out of my mind. 天 我脑子里都是那些画面
[08:24] A bunch of naked old people 一群裸体的老头老太太
[08:26] all in a… yuck, naked. 全都在… 裸着
[08:28] Oh, hi, kids! 孩子们
[08:29] – All in a what? – Uh… look, over there! -都在干嘛 -快看那儿
[08:32] – What? – I got you. -咋了 -骗到你们了
[08:34] Go to bed. 睡觉吧
[08:35] All of you. Bed now. 都去睡觉 现在马上
[08:36] Actually, we were thinking we’d camp out tonight 其实我们打算今晚去
[08:38] in the parking lot by the woods. 树林旁的停车场露营
[08:39] Grandpa Al said we could use his tent. Huh? 艾尔姥爷说我们可以用他的帐篷
[08:42] In the parking lot? 在停车场吗
[08:43] Away from this? 可以避开这里吗
[08:44] That’s great! Yeah, great! 那太好了 太好了
[08:45] But if anyone invites you to a potluck, run away. 要是有人请你们参加百乐餐 千万别去
[08:47] There’s a potluck?! 要办百乐餐吗
[08:48] You would not like it. 不是你喜欢的那种
[08:49] Really? What do you mean? 真的吗 你说的是哪种
[08:51] It’s hard to explain why you wouldn’t like it. 一言难尽
[08:53] Well, give me some ideas. 你就说说看嘛
[08:54] I love the idea of everyone bringing a dish. 我喜欢大家自带菜品的感觉
[08:59] Oh, God! 我的天
[08:59] Don’t do it while we’re here, please! 别当我们面就搞起来 拜托
[09:02] Linda, we’ve been served 琳达 我们收到了
[09:04] with a Notice of Failure to Perform. 未履约通知
[09:06] What? Failure? W-Why? Wha…? 啥 未履约 怎么回事
[09:08] Your parents RSVP’d “No” to the potluck. 你父母拒绝了我们的百乐餐邀请
[09:11] It’s clear they have no intention 很明显他们无意
[09:12] of taking part fully in the activities here. 全身心投入我们的活动
[09:14] And those who don’t play can’t stay. 不参加活动的人就不能住这了
[09:17] They can’t? 不能住这了
[09:18] Tonight’s potluck was their third strike. 今晚的百乐餐是他们最后一次机会
[09:20] They also missed the Best Ball golf outing 他们已经错过了”最佳球”高尔夫远足
[09:22] and the South of the Border fish taco night. 和”国境之南”墨西哥鱼肉卷之夜
[09:25] Wait. So you’re kicking them out for not going to your parties? 等等 你们就因为这个要赶走他们吗
[09:28] You can do that? 你们有什么权利这么做
[09:29] It’s in our bylaws, large print edition. 这是我们字体放大版合约里的规定之一
[09:31] You’ve got to be part of the community. 要成为社区的一份子就得遵守
[09:32] Well, these pots are keeping their lids on! 我爸妈可不要跟你们同流合污
[09:34] Stay away from their beef and noodles! 别来烦他们
[09:38] I’m going to bed. 我要去睡觉了
[09:40] I hope you’re better at finding snakes 我希望你们找蛇的技术
[09:42] than pitching tents, 比搭帐篷强点
[09:43] because you stink. 因为帐篷搭得真是烂透了
[09:44] Well, I hope you’re good at finding your purse 我倒希望你赶紧找到钱包
[09:46] and ponying up that hundred bucks. 准备好付那一百块钱
[09:48] – I got the money. – Yeah? -我有的是钱 -是吗
[09:49] – Yeah. – Yeah? -是的 -是吗
[09:51] – Yeah! – Yeah?! -是啊 -是吗
[09:54] Let me see it! 那让我看看啊
[09:55] Hey, don’t you worry. I’m good for it. 用不着你担心 我给得起
[09:57] Just put ten dollars in my hand. 那你倒是给我十块啊
[09:59] – Good night. – Good night, Helen. -晚安 -晚安 海伦
[10:01] Sweet dreams, okay? 做个好梦啊
[10:02] I love you, Helen! 我爱你 海伦
[10:03] And I love your money! 更爱你的钱
[10:05] Uh, it’s getting dark. 天黑了
[10:06] I better go in the tent and do base camp stuff. 我该到帐篷里去看守我们的大本营了
[10:11] Oh, no! The tent’s running away. 天哪 帐篷长腿跑了
[10:12] Oh, get back here with base camp, Gene! 快回来好好在营地呆着 吉恩
[10:15] I don’t want to! 我不要
[10:16] Helen said she’ll get you crackers! 海伦说要给你饼干
[10:18] No, I didn’t! 放屁 我没说过
[10:19] Oh, go to bed, already! 睡你的觉去吧
[10:21] Don’t you worry, Mom. 别担心 妈
[10:22] I’m sure you and Dad can find 我确定你和我爸
[10:24] a nice retirement community. 能找到一个更好的退休社区
[10:25] One where a porch swing is something you sit on 在那儿你能坐着打秋千
[10:27] and not strap into. 而不是被迫乱搞
[10:29] I sat on that. It was weird. 我坐过那个 怪怪的
[10:31] We won’t be able to afford to live in a retirement community. 我们没钱去住退休社区了
[10:34] Or even an apartment. 公寓我们都租不起
[10:36] – What? Why? – Why? -什么 为什么 -为什么
[10:38] If we get kicked out, we’ll have to forfeit our down payment. 如果被赶走 我们的定金也拿不回来了
[10:41] No. 不是吧
[10:42] Well, you know what I’m thinking. 你知道我怎么想吗
[10:44] – No, no. – You could always… -不 不要 -你们可以…
[10:47] – No, no, no. No. – …move in… -不不不 不行 -搬来
[10:48] – No, no. – …with us. -不行不行 -和我们一起住
[10:49] No! 不
[10:51] What kind of animal was that? 那是什么动物的叫声
[10:52] Stop being scared, okay? 别吓的跟小鸡崽子似的 成吗
[10:54] You’re gonna spook Tina. 你要吓着蒂娜了
[10:55] I’m not spooked. What’s the thing after spooked? I’m that. 我不是被吓着了 而是被吓到快吐了
[10:57] Wait, wait! Let’s all stay in the tent. 等等 我们都呆在帐篷里吧
[10:59] Let’s order tent service! 可以叫帐篷服务啊
[11:01] I’ll get… Ooh. Ooh, this is hard. 我要… 好难选
[11:03] I’ll get the Cobb salad and… 我要科布沙拉和…
[11:06] What do you guys want? Okay, I’ll just put you down 你俩要什么 我帮你们点个
[11:08] for some spicy wings and, like, a dill salmon. 烤鸡翅和莳萝三文鱼吧
[11:11] What else? 还要别的吗
[11:12] Guys! Guys! 姐妹们 姐妹们
[11:20] Did you say “Shh”? Or did the snake say “Sss”? 是你的”嘘”声还是蟒蛇的”嘶”声
[11:23] What was that? 那是什么
[11:26] Qu-quit shining the light in my eyes! 别拿手电筒照我眼睛
[11:29] I think something’s on me. 我觉得我身上有什么东西
[11:30] – Is there something on me? – Uh, yes. -有东西没 -有
[11:32] It’s either a feather or a scorpion. 可能是羽毛 也可能是蝎子
[11:35] Get it off! 把它拿走
[11:36] Tina, stop! Stop! I’ll get it! 蒂娜 停下 停下 我就拿走
[11:38] No, no, no, no, no! Now I can’t see the scorpion! 不不不 现在我看不见蝎子了
[11:41] Drop and roll! 就地打滚
[11:42] Drop and roll! 就地打滚
[11:44] Maybe it was a feather. 也许就是根羽毛
[11:45] Just think feather. 你就想是羽毛吧
[11:46] I hate feathers. 我讨厌羽毛
[11:48] Oh, God. Oh. 我的天
[11:50] – Oh, stop it. – Oh, no. -别叽歪了 -不要
[11:52] If they need a place to live they will live with us, Bob! 既然他们没地方住 就该和我们住
[11:55] Case closed! 这事就这么定了 鲍勃
[11:55] Well, why can’t they live with your sister? 就不能让他们跟你妹住吗
[11:57] Her life is already ruined. 反正她已经是一团糟了
[11:59] Gayle has a studio apartment. 盖尔住的是一居室
[12:00] We have three kids and one bathroom. 我们有仨孩子却只有一个浴室
[12:02] Not another word, Bob. 别废话了 鲍勃
[12:04] If they get kicked out of here, then they are staying with us. 如果他们被赶走 就跟我们一起住
[12:06] Well, then they are not going to get kicked out of here. 那好 他们绝对不会被赶走的
[12:11] – What? – Excuse me. -啥 -先走了
[12:13] – Bob, where are you going? – Nowhere. -鲍勃 你去哪儿 -不去哪儿
[12:14] – What are you doing? – Nothing. -你要干嘛 -不干嘛
[12:16] – Bob. – Bye. -鲍勃 -拜
[12:18] Snake-hunter to Snake-wuss. Over. 蟒蛇猎人呼唤蟒蛇懦夫 完毕
[12:21] Snake-wuss to… Hey. 蟒蛇懦夫收… 说什么呢
[12:23] We’re lost, our flashlights are gone 我们迷路了 手电筒也掉了
[12:25] and we can’t find our way out of the woods, 我们也找不到出树林的路
[12:27] which is possibly full of scorpions… or feathers. Over. 这里可能到处是蝎子 或羽毛 完毕
[12:30] Follow the sound of my voice! 跟着我的声音走
[12:32] It’s on the walkie-talkie, Gene. 我们用的是对讲机 吉恩
[12:34] Then follow your heart. 那就跟着你的心
[12:35] You can’t go wrong! 不会错的
[12:36] Shush! Just shush! 闭嘴 闭嘴吧
[12:37] Tina, let’s think. 蒂娜 我们自救吧
[12:38] Is there such a thing as night butterflies? 有夜间蝴蝶这种东西吗
[12:40] Please say yes. 拜托说有
[12:43] It could still be butterflies. 还是有可能是蝴蝶的
[12:44] No, they’re not. 好吧 不是
[12:47] Hi, Al. 你好 艾尔
[12:50] Looks like a pretty fun party. 派对看起来很有意思啊
[12:53] I mean, look, all you got to do is show up, right? 你们只需去亮个相就行了 不是吗
[12:55] And then they’ll let you stay. 这样他们就会让你们留下来了
[12:56] Show up and… and play. 亮相后也得参与其中啊
[12:58] Well, yeah, but, you know, that’s why you came here, right? 是啊 你们不正是为此而来的吗
[13:01] I mean, you must have been excited about it at some point. 肯定也是向往这种生活才来的嘛
[13:03] What-what happened? 发生什么事了
[13:04] I saw all these other fellas. 我看过其他老头子
[13:06] – They’re just a bunch of… peacocks. – Mmm. Oh. -他们就是一群臭屁鬼 -明白
[13:09] Y-you don’t want to be the last breadstick in the basket, huh? 你也不想被大家遗忘在角落无人问津吧
[13:12] There’s, uh… 有那种
[13:15] breadstick pills, you know? 小药丸 你懂吧
[13:17] Doc won’t let me take those pills. 医生不让我吃
[13:19] Bad heart… and kidney… 说对心脏 肾脏
[13:21] – liver… – Right. -肝脏不好 -好吧
[13:22] And leg pains and dry mouth. 还会腿疼 口干
[13:24] W-well, what else gets you going? 好吧 那你平时都用什么
[13:26] Is there anything you’re into? Like, uh… 你有什么特殊的癖好吗 像是…
[13:28] I don’t know… uh, feet or something? 像是脚掌控之类的
[13:31] Leather? 皮鞭
[13:32] Spanking? 打屁股
[13:34] Um, I don’t really know any others. 我实在想不出其他的了
[13:36] Well, there’s one thing. 有一样东西
[13:38] Gloria doesn’t know. 格罗瑞娅也不知道
[13:39] What? What-what is it? 什么 是什么
[13:40] Eh. F-forget it. 算 算了吧
[13:42] You can tell me, Al. 你可以跟我说的 艾尔
[13:44] – Balloons. – What? -气球 -啥
[13:46] – Balloons! – Um, that’s great. -气球 -很好
[13:48] I… Wait. What is that? 我 等下 什么意思
[13:50] I like… to watch a woman inflate a balloon 我喜欢 看女人吹气球
[13:54] and then sit on it till it pops. 然后坐爆它
[13:56] It drives me cra-crazy. 那让我疯 疯狂
[13:58] No, that’s… I mean, that’s what you’re into. 不 那 我是说 你喜欢这个啊
[14:00] Yeah, but Gloria hates loud noises. It’d never work. 对 但格罗瑞娅讨厌噪音 行不通的
[14:04] – Uh, does it have to pop? – Yes! Pop! Pop! Yes! -非得爆吗 -是的 要爆 要爆
[14:08] What… Where’d-where’d you see that first? 你从哪儿看来的这个
[14:10] World Wide Web. 因特网
[14:12] Uh, I’ve… I’ll have to, um… I’ll check it out. 我 我得 我得去找来看看
[14:14] You just… You just, uh… www-dot… -你就 就 输入”www 点
[14:19] Women-inflates-a-balloon-and- sits-on-it-and-pops-it-dot-com. 女人吹气球再坐爆气球 点 com”
[14:23] Yeah. Catchy name. 网址很好记嘛
[14:25] How are we still in here? 我们怎么还在这里面
[14:27] This is the tiniest forest in the world! 这真是全世界最小的森林了
[14:29] All of a sudden I feel slower. 我怎么突然感觉变慢了
[14:31] – And shorter. – We’re in a mud hole. -也变矮了 -我们走进沼泽了
[14:33] That’s it! I hate Florida! 我受够了 我讨厌佛罗里达
[14:36] Gene, come help us! We’re gonna drown in mud 吉恩 快来帮我们 我们陷沼泽里了
[14:38] – if the snake doesn’t eat us first. – I don’t believe you. -还可能有蛇来吃我们 -我不信
[14:41] Send me a picture of you in the mud holding today’s newspaper. 给我发一张你们拿着今天的报纸的照片
[14:44] Until you do, I am turning off the walkie-talkie. 在那之前 我会关掉对讲机
[14:46] Gene, don’t do it! Don’t do it! 吉恩 别关 别关
[14:49] He did it. You’re dead to me, Gene! 他关了 你死定了 吉恩
[14:51] And we’ll be dead, too, so it’s complicated. 我们也快死了 所以情况很复杂
[14:56] – Help! – Help! -救命 -救命
[14:58] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[15:00] *I’m not afraid of ghosts* *我不怕鬼*
[15:02] *I’m not afraid of sharks* *我不怕鲨鱼*
[15:04] *I’m not afraid of cancer* *我不怕癌症*
[15:05] *I’m just afraid of snakes* *我就怕蛇*
[15:07] *They really creep me out* *我怕得要死*
[15:08] *Where are their arms and legs?* *蛇没胳膊没腿*
[15:10] *It’s not okay!* *让我受不了*
[15:12] I don’t think Gene’s coming. 我觉得吉恩不会来了
[15:13] Less thinking, more screaming! 少想多喊
[15:16] Louder! 大声点
[15:17] I can’t, but I’ll add gestures. 大不了了 但我可以加上动作
[15:19] Oh, God! 我的天哪
[15:23] No wonder they had to clean the pool. 怪不得他们要清洗游泳池呢
[15:25] Dirty old ducks. 下流的老鸭子们
[15:31] Dirty ducks 下流鸭子
[15:32] Dirty ducks. 下流鸭子
[15:35] Dirty ducks. 下流鸭子
[15:37] Quack, quack. 嘎 嘎
[15:44] Hi, Gloria. 嗨 格罗瑞娅
[15:45] Oh, sorry. Sorry to startle you. 抱歉 抱歉吓到你了
[15:47] I know that’s your thing. Okay. So, uh… 我知道你不喜欢噪音
[15:49] – so, what are you doing? Dishes? – Yeah. I guess -你在干嘛呢 洗碗吗 -是的
[15:52] I’m gonna have to pack this place up. 我想我该把这地方收拾收拾了
[15:55] Well, actually, maybe not. 也许不用
[15:57] Guess who’s been talking to Al about sex parties? 猜猜谁跟艾尔谈了性爱派对的事儿
[16:00] – Who? – This guy. -谁 -在下
[16:02] And guess who found out Al’s secret kink 再猜猜谁发现了连你都不知道的
[16:04] that even you didn’t know about? 艾尔的秘密癖好
[16:05] – Who? – Me. I did. Right here. -谁 -我 我发现了 本人
[16:08] – What is it? – Well, the answer may startle you. Literally. -是什么 -说出来可能会吓到你
[16:12] Do you have any earplugs or headphones? 你有耳塞或耳机吗
[16:14] – And balloons? – Huh? -还有气球 -啥
[16:16] And something to share, ’cause it’s a potluck. 还有自带的菜 因为是百乐餐嘛
[16:18] So we should whip something up. What do you got in the fridge? 我们也得准备点什么 冰箱里有什么
[16:22] Can’t hold on much longer. 我快坚持不住了
[16:24] Tina, help me record my last will and testament. 蒂娜 帮我录一下遗言
[16:26] If you’re watching this, I’m dead. 你看到这个的时候 我已经死了
[16:28] And I only have a few things to say. 我只有几句话要说
[16:30] Don’t touch my stuff! 别碰我的东西
[16:32] No one gets anything! 谁都不能分
[16:34] I leave it all to my ghost! 我把所有东西都留给我的鬼魂
[16:37] What the hell is that? 那是啥玩意儿
[16:42] Gene, you came! 吉恩 你来了
[16:43] Quick. Grab this. 快 抓住这个
[16:49] You saved us, Gene. I owe you my life. 你救了我们 吉恩 我的命是你的了
[16:51] No, thanks. 谢谢 不用了
[16:52] I’ve seen it, and I’m not impressed. 你的命我看过了 不怎么想要
[16:54] Yellow Belly! Gene! 黄肚皮[形容胆小鬼] 吉恩
[16:56] Your belly’s not as yellow as I thought. 你肚皮也没我想的那么黄嘛
[16:58] – What happened? – I didn’t want to be an only child. -你怎么想通了 -我不想变成独生子
[17:00] They’re always weird. 独生子都是怪胎
[17:01] Gene mowed us a path. Drive us out of here. 吉恩给我们开了条路 带我们出去吧
[17:07] I hate Florida. I hate Florida. 我讨厌佛罗里达 我讨厌佛罗里达
[17:09] I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. 讨厌 讨厌 讨厌
[17:12] – Look. Bitsy’s tutu. – Ah. Yeesh. -看哪 是贝琦的小短裙 -是的
[17:16] This must be the place the snake comes to digest its prey. 想必那蛇平时都来这儿消化它的猎物
[17:24] It’s Bitsy! 是贝琦
[17:26] He passed right through the snake without being digested! 他没被吸收 从蛇体内被排除来了
[17:28] Like that time I swallowed a button! 就像我那次吞下一颗纽扣一样
[17:30] This button. 就是这颗
[17:32] Where are my parents? 我父母呢
[17:34] Um, getting ready for the party. 为派对做准备去了
[17:35] – What?! – Wha…? -啥 -咋了
[17:40] What is going on? 这是怎么回事
[17:42] What?! 你说啥
[17:43] Go! Go, you two. Have fun. 去吧 你们俩 玩开心点儿
[17:45] – Okay. – What?! -好吧 -啥
[17:46] Okay, bye! 拜拜
[17:47] We’re going now! 我们走了
[17:49] – Bye-bye. – Thank you, Bob. -拜拜 -谢谢你 鲍勃
[17:51] No problem, Al. 不客气 艾尔
[17:52] Oh, no. I wasn’t talking to you. 我没跟你说话
[17:54] Bob, you tell me what is happening right now. 鲍勃 我要你现在告诉我这是怎么回事
[17:56] Al finally got into the swing of things. 艾尔终于找到秘诀了
[17:58] They’re going to the party, which means 他们去参加派对了 也就是说
[18:00] they won’t be kicked out, which means I’m a hero. 他们不会被赶走了 也就是说我是英雄
[18:02] Oh, you’re a hero ’cause you got my parents 你把我父母搞去参加性爱派对
[18:05] to go to a sex party?! 就成英雄了
[18:06] Well, maybe not a hero, but, uh, eh. 好吧 英雄可能太夸张了 但
[18:09] Great, so they get to stay here 太好了 这样他们就能留下来
[18:11] and get passed around like hors d’oeuvres?! 像饭前点心一样被换来换去
[18:12] With crabs! In their crotches! 裤裆还夹着螃蟹
[18:15] Linda, look at them. 琳达 看看他们
[18:20] Oh, my God. They haven’t kissed each other 天哪 他们有20年
[18:22] – in 20 years. – Ooh, it shows. -没接过吻了 -看出来了
[18:25] I’m sure they’ll get better at it. 我相信他们的接吻技术会越来越好的
[18:27] Huh. I guess if you love something, you let it go swing. 看来爱他就得让他去乱搞了
[18:31] – What’s with the balloons? – Oh, it’s a long story. -气球是干嘛用的 -一言难尽
[18:33] Actually, I kind of want to try something. 我有点想试试这个
[18:35] Does this do anything for you? 你对这有感觉吗
[18:37] Maybe… 有一点
[18:40] Well, I guess the only python was in Helen’s head. 我看蟒蛇只存在于海伦的想象中吧
[18:43] “Snakes on a brain.” Am I right? 《脑中蛇灾》 有没有
[18:45] – Yes, you are correct! – I can hardly wait -说得好 -我都等不及想看
[18:47] to see the look on Helen’s face when we reunite her with Bitsy. 海伦见到贝琦之后的表情了
[18:51] Oh, you again. What do you got? 又是你们 怎么了
[18:53] Get your purse out, Helen. Better yet, go to the bank 把钱准备好吧 海伦 最好是去银行
[18:55] and open up your safe… we’ve got good news. 把保险箱取出来 我们有好消息了
[18:58] You got the snake? 你们抓到蛇了吗
[18:59] Better. 比那更好
[19:01] Bitsy! 贝琦
[19:06] Oh, what happened to your clothes? 你的衣服怎么不见了
[19:09] Let’s get you into your big-dog pants. 咱们换睡裤吧
[19:12] Come back! 快回来
[19:15] – Bitsy! – Maybe he doesn’t like wearing clothes. -贝琦 -也许它不想穿衣服
[19:18] With that body, I wouldn’t either. 要是有那样的身材 我也不会想穿的
[19:20] – Bitsy! – Oh, man. -贝琦 -我去
[19:22] We’re never gonna get our hundred bucks now. 这样我们永远别想拿到那100块钱了
[19:24] Bitsy! 贝琦
[19:28] Bitsy seemed really happy in there, 贝琦在里面过得貌似挺开心的
[19:29] – if it makes you feel any better. – Oh, yeah? -这能让你好受点吗 -是吗
[19:32] Uh, Bitsy! 贝琦
[19:34] Whatever you want to do, I support you! 不管你想做什么 我都支持你
[19:37] Bitsy, listen! Your favorite! 贝琦 听 是你最喜欢的
[19:42] My little Bitsy baby 我的贝琦小宝贝
[19:45] Bitsy. Bitsy 贝琦 贝琦
[19:48] Bitsy. Oh, my Bitsy, baby 贝琦 我的贝琦 宝贝儿
[19:49] Bitsy, I’m gonna miss ya, my Bitsy. Bitsy! 贝琦 我会想你的 我的贝琦
[19:52] – Bye! – Bye! Good-bye forever maybe! -再见 -再见 也可能永远不见了
[19:55] Bye, Ma! Bye, Dad! 再见 妈妈 再见 爸爸
[19:57] We’ll never forget it. 我们永远不会忘记这次度假的
[19:58] Can we come back sometime when they’re not cleaning the pool? 我们能在他们不清洗泳池的时候再回来吗
[20:01] – No. Never. – Absolutely not. Not a chance in hell. -不行 -绝对不行 想都别想
[20:03] Who were those people eating breakfast 今天早上和姥姥姥爷
[20:05] – with Gram and Gramps this morning? – Yeah. -一起吃早餐的人是谁啊 -是啊
[20:07] Oh, those were the Madisons. 是麦迪逊夫妇
[20:09] Well, why was Mr. Madison sitting on Gram-Gram’s lap? 为什么麦迪逊先生要坐在姥姥的大腿上
[20:12] She never lets us sit there. And I have asked. 她从来不让我们坐 我可是要求过
[20:16] Honey, he’s old. He-he thought she was a chair. 亲爱的 他老了 以为姥姥是椅子呢
[20:18] Right, right. 没错 没错
[20:19] Um, you kids didn’t see any of the party last night, did you? 你们几个应该没看到昨晚的派对吧
[20:22] No, but we could hear it. 没有 但我们能听见
[20:23] Those people should learn 那些人得改改习惯
[20:24] to have a potluck without popping all those balloons. 别在百乐餐聚会上扎气球
[20:27] And without having really loud sex. 滚床单也别太大声
[20:46] *I’m not afraid of ghosts* *我不怕鬼*
[20:48] *I’m not afraid of sharks* *我不怕鲨鱼*
[20:50] *I’m not afraid of cancer* *我不怕癌症*
[20:51] *I’m just afraid of snakes* *我就怕蛇*
[20:53] *They really creep me out* *我怕得要死*
[20:54] *Where are their arms and legs?* *蛇没胳膊没腿*
[20:56] *It’s not okay!* *让我受不了*
[20:58] I’m not afraid of ghosts *我不怕鬼*
[21:00] I’m not afraid of sharks *我不怕鲨鱼*
[21:02] I’m not afraid of cancer *我不怕癌症*
[21:03] I’m just afraid of snakes *我就怕蛇*
[21:05] They really creep me out *我怕得要死*
[21:06] Where are their arms and legs? *蛇没胳膊没腿*
[21:08] *It’s not okay!* *让我受不了*
[21:11] *Oh, my Bitsy, baby, Bitsy* 我的贝琦 宝贝 贝琦*
[21:14] *I’m gonna miss ya.* *我会想你的
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme