时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Open up, babies. | 准备好 宝贝们 |
[00:22] | Time for breakfast. | 早饭时间到了 |
[00:23] | Who wants Mommy’s sausage? | 谁想尝尝妈咪做的香肠 |
[00:25] | None for me, thanks. | 我不用了 谢谢 |
[00:26] | No sausage? | 连香肠都不吃了 |
[00:27] | What’s wrong, sweetie? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[00:28] | Today’s the day I’m going to ask Jimmy Jr. to the dance. | 今天我要邀请小吉米作我的舞伴 |
[00:31] | I don’t want sausage sweats. | 我不想一身的香肠味 |
[00:32] | Why? I’m wearing my sausage sweats right now. | 为什么 我现在身上就有香肠味 |
[00:35] | Aw, my baby’s going to her first school dance. | 我的宝贝要参加她在学校里的首场舞会了 |
[00:38] | It’s not that big a deal. I never went to a school dance. | 没什么大不了 我就没去过学校的舞会 |
[00:40] | What? You never went to a school dance? | 什么 你没去过学校的舞会 |
[00:42] | No, I had other things to do. | 没有 我有别的事儿要忙呢 |
[00:44] | – Like what, Dad? – Well, I did leather-tooling. | -比如说什么 老爸 -我学做皮具 |
[00:46] | I made a belt. | 我做了一个腰带 |
[00:47] | Somebody change the subject, somebody change the subject! | 快换话题 快换话题 |
[00:49] | Hey, I’m fine with it. | 我无所谓的 |
[00:50] | I didn’t miss out on dances. | 不是我错过了舞会 |
[00:51] | Those other kids missed out on leather. | 是他们错过了做皮具的机会 |
[00:54] | Aw, Bobby. | 鲍鲍 |
[00:55] | That’s what I love about you: all your sad stories. | 这就是我爱你的地方 你悲凉的人生 |
[00:58] | It’s not sad. | 这不悲凉 |
[00:59] | Hush, you’re scaring Tina. | 别说了 你吓到蒂娜了 |
[01:01] | Put that out of your head before you ask Jimmy Jr. | 在你约小吉米之前都别想这个 |
[01:03] | Happy thoughts, happy thoughts. | 要乐观 要乐观 |
[01:04] | Leather belts. | 皮带 |
[01:05] | Sausage. | 香肠 |
[01:06] | Sausage belts. | 香肠皮带 |
[01:08] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[01:12] | – Hi, Jimmy Jr. – Oh, hey, Tina. | -嗨 小吉米 -嘿 蒂娜 |
[01:13] | Did you see those two squirrels fighting in the courtyard? | 你看到那两只在操场上打架的松鼠了吗 |
[01:16] | Hey, speaking of the dance, are you planning on going? | 说到舞会 你会去吗 |
[01:18] | Am I going to the dance? | 你问我去不去跳舞 |
[01:20] | Does this answer your question? Pyeah! | 这样能算是回答了你的问题吗 |
[01:22] | – Oh, that must be dancing for “Yes.” – Yeah. | -这动作应该是在说”我去” -没错 |
[01:25] | Then, would you like to go to the dance with me? | 那么 你愿意当我的舞伴吗 |
[01:27] | Uh, the best I can do now is a maybe. | 我现在只能说 也许吧 |
[01:30] | I want to know what all my options are first. | 我想先看看我的行情 |
[01:32] | – That makes sense. – Yeah, it does. | -有道理 -那是 |
[01:33] | – Because, why tie yourself down now? – Yeah. | -何必现在就把自己套牢呢 -是的 |
[01:35] | You know, you want to know all the girls that might be interested | 你想知道都有哪些女生对你有兴趣 |
[01:38] | – so you could weigh… – Right. | -这样你就能权衡 -没错 |
[01:39] | the pro… weigh them against each other. | 权衡比较一下 |
[01:40] | Okay, see you later. | 好吧 回见 |
[01:41] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[01:42] | – Tina. – Yeah? | -蒂娜 -怎么了 |
[01:45] | What’s that dancing for? | 这动作是什么意思 |
[01:46] | Just… your skirt’s stuck in your underwear. | 你的裙子夹在内裤里了 |
[01:48] | Oh, thanks for telling me. | 多谢你告诉我 |
[01:49] | – All right, fix it. – Okay. | -没事 整理下吧 -好 |
[01:53] | *I’m gonna live forever* | *我将永生* |
[01:57] | *I’m gonna learn how to fly…* | *我将学会如何飞翔* |
[02:01] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:02] | – Tina? – Josh? | -蒂娜 -约书 |
[02:03] | – What are you doing here? – I’m here for school. | -你在这里干什么呢 -学校的任务 |
[02:05] | This is homework for my street performance class. | 这是我街头表演课的家庭作业 |
[02:07] | I go to the performing arts high school. | 我上的是表演艺术中学 |
[02:09] | I dance ballet. | 我跳芭蕾 |
[02:11] | Oh, a bad boy. Cool. | 坏男孩 酷 |
[02:13] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[02:13] | I hope she’s not another Toe ‘Ho. | 别告诉我她又是个舞迷 |
[02:15] | – A what – Douglas. | -什么 -道格拉斯 |
[02:16] | A dance groupie. These hangers-on, they really sap your energy. | 舞蹈追星族 那些花痴 真让人伤神 |
[02:19] | No, Douglas, this is Tina. | 不 道格拉斯 这是蒂娜 |
[02:21] | I never thought I’d see her again. | 我从没想过我还能再见到她 |
[02:22] | Oh, great. | 很好 |
[02:23] | Hey, hey, Josh. | 约书 |
[02:24] | I have to do a minute of handstands for extra credit. | 我想做个一分钟的倒立动作来加分 |
[02:27] | Can you time me? | 你能帮我计时吗 |
[02:27] | No, I’m-I’m kind of busy right now. | 不行 我现在有事 |
[02:29] | I guess I’ll just time myself, then. | 那我只好自己计时了 |
[02:31] | One, two, three, | 一二三 |
[02:33] | – four, five, six… – I haven’t seen you since… | -四五六 -我后来再也没见过你 |
[02:34] | – Douglas, you got to stop, buddy, okay? – Okay. | -道格拉斯 别这样好吗 -好吧 |
[02:36] | I’m so sorry, Tina. What were you saying? | 非常抱歉 蒂娜 你刚才说到哪了 |
[02:38] | I haven’t seen you since… | 我后来再也没见过你 |
[02:39] | Since we kissed. | 自从我们上次接吻后 |
[02:40] | On either side of the dairy case at Fresh Feed. | 隔着鲜食超市的牛奶冰柜 |
[02:42] | – It was hot. – And cold. | -那次很激烈 -也很冷 |
[02:44] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不给我打电话 |
[02:45] | No, I wrote down your number, | 不是 我记了你的号码 |
[02:46] | but I put it in my dance pants and it got all sweaty. | 但我把它放在跳舞的裤子里给汗水浸湿了 |
[02:48] | – Dance pants. – Yeah. | -跳舞的裤子 -是的 |
[02:49] | Never put anything down dance pants. | 永远别把东西放跳舞的裤子里 |
[02:52] | Hey, I was just thinking, our school dance is Saturday. | 我在想 我们学校周六有舞会 |
[02:55] | Will you come with me? | 你愿意和我一起来吗 |
[02:56] | Don’t you want to know what your other options are? | 你难道不想先看看你的行情吗 |
[02:58] | No, silly, I want to go with you. | 不 小傻瓜 我想和你一起去 |
[02:59] | Well, that sounds fun, but my school dance is on Saturday, too, | 我想去 但我们学校的舞会也是在周六 |
[03:03] | and today I got a soft maybe from a boy I asked. | 今天我还约了一个没给我肯定答复的男生 |
[03:05] | So… I’ll have to let you know? | 那么 我再通知你喽 |
[03:07] | That’s totally fair. Here’s my number. | 非常公平 这是我的号码 |
[03:09] | Oops, I lost it. | 哎呀 我把号码弄丢了 |
[03:12] | I know you’re kidding. | 我知道你在开玩笑 |
[03:13] | Yep, that’s our chemistry. | 这就是我们之间的化学反应 |
[03:14] | It sure is. | 一定是 |
[03:15] | Really cool chemistry, too. | 还是很酷的化学反应 |
[03:16] | Douglas, please! | 道格拉斯 我求你了 |
[03:19] | Oh, I recognize that look. | 我认得这种表情 |
[03:21] | Somebody’s going to the dance with Jimmy Jr. | 有人要和小吉米去参加舞会了 |
[03:23] | Yes, and it might be me. | 是的 也许会是我 |
[03:25] | Jimmy Jr. gave me a maybe. | 小吉米给了我一个”也许吧”的答复 |
[03:26] | All right! | 好耶 |
[03:27] | That’s my little maybe baby. | 我的”也许”小候选人 |
[03:29] | You’re gonna be the prettiest girl at the dance, maybe. | 你”也许”会成为舞会上最漂亮的女孩 |
[03:31] | Just a maybe? | 只是”也许”吗 |
[03:32] | When’s he gonna give you a solid answer? | 他什么时候才能给你一个肯定的回复 |
[03:34] | Soon, I hope. | 我希望他能快点 |
[03:35] | Because Josh asked me to go to his school dance, too. | 因为约书也约我去参加他们学校的舞会 |
[03:38] | Well, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[03:39] | Go with the kid who’s not stringing you along. | 跟不把你当备胎的男孩去吧 |
[03:40] | Remember, Tina, a nerd in the hand is worth… | 记住 蒂娜 到手的呆瓜 |
[03:43] | not really that much, actually. Never mind. | 其实也什么价值 当我没说 |
[03:45] | A yes is better than a maybe, sweetie. | 肯定的答复肯定比”也许”强 亲爱的 |
[03:47] | Don’t end up like your father. | 别到最后像你父亲一样 |
[03:49] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[03:50] | Don’t end up like your father. | 别到最后像你父亲一样 |
[03:51] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[03:52] | But, I’ve logged over 3,000 fantasy hours | 但是 我已经花了3000个小时 |
[03:55] | on my relationship with Jimmy Jr. | 意淫我和小吉米的恋情了 |
[03:56] | You don’t just throw that away. | 不能说丢下就丢下 |
[03:58] | Bob’s Burgers. Hello? | 开心汉堡店 你好 |
[04:00] | We can do it? | 我们可以吗 |
[04:00] | Yay. Oh, how exciting. | 太好了 好激动 |
[04:02] | No teens are gonna get pregnant on our watch. | 我们保证在我们的眼皮底下不会有人怀孕 |
[04:05] | I’ll see you Saturday. | 周六见 |
[04:06] | Uh, what was all that? | 什么意思 |
[04:07] | Get ready to shake it, Bobby. | 准备摇摆起来吧 鲍鲍 |
[04:09] | We’re gonna chaperone Tina’s dance. | 我们要去当蒂娜舞会的监护家长 |
[04:10] | Narc! | 臭警察 |
[04:11] | Chaperone? That’s a horrible idea. | 监护家长 这主意太烂了 |
[04:13] | Dad, your first dance. | 老爸 这也是你的第一个舞会啊 |
[04:14] | We can get ready together. | 我们可以一起准备了 |
[04:15] | Yeah, you can zip each other up. | 是啊 你们可以给对方添点活力 |
[04:19] | Hi, Jimmy Jr. | 嗨 小吉米 |
[04:20] | I was wondering if you’ve decided | 我想知道你是否已经决定了 |
[04:22] | who you’re going to the dance with. | 要和谁一起去参加舞会 |
[04:23] | Uh, no offense, Tina, but you’re pressuring me right now, | 别见怪蒂娜 但你这样给我很大压力 |
[04:26] | and guys don’t like that. | 男生不喜欢有压力 |
[04:27] | Well, then, maybe I’ll go with the other boy who asked me. | 那也许我该和别的约我的男生一起去 |
[04:30] | Wha…? Another boy? | 什么 别的男生 |
[04:31] | Oh, uh… I just decided. | 我刚决定了 |
[04:33] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[04:34] | Wait, you just decided you’ll go with me | 等等 你决定和我一起去 |
[04:36] | because you found out this other boy wants to? | 是因为你发现还有别的男生想约我 |
[04:39] | That has nothing to do with it. | 和这个毫无关系 |
[04:40] | – Who is it? Lenny? – No. | -是谁 连尼吗 -不是 |
[04:42] | I mean, he’s good-looking, but he’s not that good-looking. | 他是挺帅 但还没帅到那种程度 |
[04:44] | Plus, looks fade. | 况且 容颜是会凋谢的 |
[04:45] | It’s not Lenny. | 不是连尼 |
[04:46] | Was it Nate? | 是内特吗 |
[04:47] | No. | 不是 |
[04:47] | ‘Cause he has herpes. | 他有疱疹 |
[04:48] | So you’re saying you want to go with me? | 所以你是想和我一起去吗 |
[04:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:51] | And Josh wants to go with me. | 可约书也想和我去 |
[04:53] | Choose me, Tina. | 选我吧 蒂娜 |
[04:54] | I asked you first. | 我邀请你在先 |
[04:55] | But you asked me first. | 但你先邀请的是我 |
[04:57] | We’ve got chemistry. | 我们有化学反应 |
[04:58] | I’ve got a butt. | 我有电臀 |
[05:00] | Look at it. | 你看 |
[05:01] | I asked you and only you. | 我只邀请了你 你是唯一 |
[05:03] | – As far as you know. – What? | -别的你都不知道 -什么 |
[05:04] | He said, “As far as you know.” | 他刚才说 “别的你都不知道” |
[05:05] | No, I didn’t. You said it. | 没 我没说 是你说的 |
[05:06] | Don’t worry about who said it. | 别管是谁说的 |
[05:08] | Just watch the butt. | 看看这翘臀 |
[05:10] | Jimmy Jr., I just decided. | 小吉米 我决定了 |
[05:13] | I’m going to the dance with… | 舞会我要和… |
[05:16] | …Josh. | 约书去 |
[05:19] | Well, would you at least think about changing your mind? | 至少你还会改主意吧 |
[05:22] | As a handsome dancer once said, “Maybe.” | 用某位舞蹈帅哥的话来说 “也许吧” |
[05:25] | You’re-you’re the handsome dancer. | 那个舞蹈帅哥就是你 |
[05:26] | Yeah, I know, Tina. | 我知道 蒂娜 |
[05:31] | Jimmy Jr. had a chance to hitch his trailer to the Tina truck, | 小吉米曾经有搭上蒂娜这艘船的机会 |
[05:34] | but now it’s headed down the highway to Joshville. | 但他错过了 如今这艘已驶向约书镇了 |
[05:36] | Honk, honk. | 嘟嘟 |
[05:37] | Two boys like Tina at the same time? | 两个男孩同时喜欢蒂娜 |
[05:39] | And one of them’s not even papier-mache, like Roberto was. | 俩人还都不是像罗伯特那样的纸人 |
[05:43] | What happened to Roberto? | 罗伯特怎么了 |
[05:44] | Did you try to shower with him? | 你跟他洗鸳鸯浴了吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:46] | Maybe. | 可以这么说吧 |
[05:47] | Well, good for you, Tina. | 我为你高兴 蒂娜 |
[05:49] | When I see Jimmy Jr. at the dance on Saturday, | 等周六舞会我见着小吉米 |
[05:51] | I’m gonna tell him, | 就跟他说 |
[05:52] | “Go do your ‘you had your chance dance,’ buddy.” | “跳’时不再来舞’哭去吧 小子” |
[05:54] | Wait-wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[05:55] | Now we’re chaperoning a dance Tina’s not even going to? | 我们要为一个蒂娜不去的舞会做监护人吗 |
[05:57] | We’re not doing it for her, Bobby. | 我们可不是为了她 鲍鲍 |
[05:59] | We’re doing it for you. | 是为了你啊 |
[06:01] | I really wish we weren’t doing it for me. | 我打心眼里希望 你们不是为了我 |
[06:03] | Oh, wake up, we do everything for you. | 醒醒吧 我们做什么都是为了你 |
[06:05] | Dad, if you believe you’re beautiful, you will be. | 老爸 只要相信自己 你就会蜕变的 |
[06:07] | I did. | 我就这么过来的 |
[06:08] | But maybe we can do something about that hair. | 不过你头发还有上升的空间 |
[06:10] | Did you wash it? | 你洗头了吗 |
[06:13] | Walk home with us, Tina. | 跟我们一起回家吧 蒂娜 |
[06:14] | There’s just something about your smell | 你浑身散发着一种 |
[06:16] | that keeps the mean dogs away. | 能让恶灵退散的气息 |
[06:17] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[06:18] | Josh is coming to pick me up. | 约书要来接我 |
[06:19] | Tights. | 紧身衣 |
[06:21] | Tina, is he a superhero? | 蒂娜 他当自己是超人啊 |
[06:23] | Hey, Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[06:23] | Hey, Josh. | 约书 |
[06:24] | So, I’m here to pick you up. | 我来接你了 |
[06:26] | Whoa, careful! | 小心点 |
[06:28] | Get it? I literally picked you up. | 明白没 我真的把你”接”起来了 |
[06:30] | It was like being on a romantic stool. | 感觉就像被抱上了高脚凳 好浪漫 |
[06:32] | Yeah, well, that was just a stool sample. | 这还只是冰山一角而已 |
[06:34] | There’s more where that came from. | 重头戏在后面呢 |
[06:36] | Ten bucks says you can’t lift Gene. | 十块钱赌你举不起吉恩 |
[06:37] | Toss me into a tree, then tell everyone | 把我弄到树上 然后跟大家说 |
[06:39] | I climbed it myself like a normal boy. | 我像正常小孩一样自己爬上去的 |
[06:41] | Wait, wait, wait. Pick me up, pick me up. | 等等 先举我 先举我 |
[06:42] | Here we go. | 走你 |
[06:43] | Put me down! Put me down! | 放我下来 放我下来 |
[06:44] | Okay, now, now you’re down! And now you’re down. | 好 这就放你下来 放你下来了 |
[06:46] | That was cool. | 感觉不赖 |
[06:47] | Lifting a girl. | 举女孩儿 |
[06:48] | Big deal. | 好了不起哦 |
[06:49] | I’m sorry. You are? | 抱歉 你是 |
[06:51] | Better than you. | 比你强的人 |
[06:52] | And what? | 什么 |
[06:52] | This is Jimmy Jr., | 他是小吉米 |
[06:53] | the other boy who asked me to a dance. | 另一个邀我去舞会的男生 |
[06:55] | This is Josh, the other boy who asked me to a dance. | 这是约书 另一个邀我去舞会的男生 |
[06:57] | I’m Zeke. | 我是齐克 |
[06:58] | I’m going stag. | 我一个人去 |
[07:00] | So you dance, huh? | 就你还跳舞呢 |
[07:01] | On those twigs? | 靠那两条小细腿吗 |
[07:03] | You just got J-Ju-ed. | 不愧是小吉 |
[07:05] | Whoa, guys, slow down. | 各位 有事慢慢说 |
[07:06] | Is this really worth it? | 这点事用不着大动肝火的 |
[07:10] | Come on, Tina. | 来吧 蒂娜 |
[07:11] | We’ve got reservations at a frozen yogurt stand. | 我在冻酸奶店还预定了座位 |
[07:13] | Ha, can’t afford regular yogurt. | 一看就是买不起普通酸奶的 |
[07:16] | I can’t believe Tina found another dancer. | 真不敢相信蒂娜竟然有别的舞伴了 |
[07:18] | She’s rubbing that guy’s feet in my face. | 还当着我的面 卿卿我我 |
[07:21] | Somebody’s as jealous as a bald guy in a mop factory. | 真是情敌相见 分外眼红啊 |
[07:24] | I’m not jealous, Zeke. | 我才不是眼红 齐克 |
[07:26] | I just don’t! | 我只是 |
[07:27] | Like! | 不喜欢 |
[07:28] | That guy! | 那个男的 |
[07:30] | Calm down, now. | 冷静下 |
[07:31] | You want her back, we’ll get her back. | 你想要她回来 那我们就追她回来 |
[07:34] | You think so, Zeke? | 你真这么想吗 齐克 |
[07:35] | I don’t know, but maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[07:36] | Well, you just said… | 你刚刚说… |
[07:37] | Oh, just trust me! | 我有信心 |
[07:38] | Kind of. | 有点儿信心 |
[07:39] | It’s so hard when two boys want you. | 两个男的来追我 好难选 |
[07:41] | You seem to be kind of enjoying all this attention, Tina. | 你看起来很享受啊 蒂娜 |
[07:43] | Come on, Bob. | 别说了 鲍勃 |
[07:44] | Tina had a long wait till she got to the buffet. | 蒂娜等了这么些年才等到选择权到她手上 |
[07:46] | Let her pig out. | 让她享受下怎么了 |
[07:47] | I’m just saying, you shouldn’t string boys along. | 我的意思是 你不该拖着人家 |
[07:50] | It’s not right. | 这是不对的 |
[07:50] | You can’t just tell a boy | 你不能像三十年前某人 |
[07:52] | on the steps of Buchanan Middle School 30 years ago | 在布坎南中学欺骗某个男孩那样 |
[07:54] | that you’re not going to the dance with him | 明明答应了人家 |
[07:56] | when you said you would. | 最后却不跟人家跳舞 |
[07:57] | What happened, Bob? | 怎么回事 鲍勃 |
[07:59] | Yeah, Dad, open that wound. | 老爸 揭开那个伤疤 |
[08:00] | Let’s poke around in there. | 给我们大家瞧瞧 |
[08:02] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:03] | I was 13, and I just spent my allowance on a corsage. | 那年我13 岁 用零花钱买了朵饰花 |
[08:06] | Idiot. | 真蠢 |
[08:07] | Hey, Becky. | 你好 贝姬 |
[08:07] | I got you this corsage. | 我给你买了饰花 |
[08:09] | It goes really nice with your… | 这饰花很配你的… |
[08:11] | other corsage? | 其他饰花 |
[08:12] | Yeah, Curt gave it to me. | 柯特送我的 |
[08:14] | Oh, hey, Curt. | 你好 柯特 |
[08:15] | what’s up? | 你好 |
[08:16] | Sorry, I didn’t know how to tell you. | 对不起 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
[08:17] | I thought this would be easiest. | 我想说这种方式可能最直接最容易 |
[08:19] | Yeah, yeah, this is, um… this is really easy, Becky. | 是 是 确实很容易 贝姬 |
[08:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:23] | Oh, well. I’ll see you inside. | 那好吧 里面见 |
[08:24] | Great belt. | 皮带不错 |
[08:25] | Great neck. | 领结不错 |
[08:26] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[08:26] | Uh… nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[08:27] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 量你也不敢 |
[08:28] | Your fly’s down. | 你裤链开了 |
[08:30] | No, it isn’t. | 没开 |
[08:31] | Oh, got me. | 你骗到我了 |
[08:32] | Yep. | 对呀 |
[08:32] | Is this stuff really important to the story, Dad? | 能不能只讲重点 老爸 |
[08:35] | Aw, Bobby. | 鲍鲍 |
[08:37] | That settles it. | 这么着吧 |
[08:38] | We’re gonna make up for that awful, | 我们来帮你弥补那个痛苦可怕的夜晚 |
[08:39] | terrible night and all your other missed dances, Bobby. | 和你没跳成的舞 鲍鲍 |
[08:42] | That’s not why I told the story, Lin. | 我讲这些不是图的这个 琳 |
[08:44] | This is gonna be the biggest, | 这会是一场空前盛大 |
[08:45] | glitziest, Bobby-est school dance ever. | 炫目无比的专为鲍鲍而办的学校舞会 |
[08:47] | And if there’s a chaperone king, it’s gonna be you. | 如果要评监护王子 非你莫属 |
[08:50] | There’s no such thing as a chaperone king. | 根本没有监护王子这种东西 |
[08:52] | Well, there wasn’t a raccoon king in our alley | 原先我们胡同里也没有浣熊王子来着 |
[08:55] | until I went out there and picked my favorite one. | 直到后来我去选了一个我最喜欢的 |
[08:57] | His name’s Little King Trash Mouth. | 他的名字叫破坏小王爷 |
[08:59] | He’s gay. | 他是同性恋 |
[08:59] | He’s gay? | 他是同性恋 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[09:01] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[09:01] | He’s got a boyfriend. They just got married. | 他有男朋友 两人刚结婚 |
[09:04] | Wha…? | 咋了… |
[09:06] | All right, J-Ju, get your net ready. | 好了 小吉 把网准备好 |
[09:08] | We’re about to hook us a trout called Tina. | 我们要去钓蒂娜这条鳟鱼了 |
[09:11] | Hey, Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[09:11] | Hi, Jimmy Jr. | 小吉米 |
[09:12] | What’s up, girl? | 你好啊 美女 |
[09:14] | I got you! I got you! | 打倒你了 打倒你了 |
[09:16] | Come on! | 放马过来吧 |
[09:17] | Uh-oh, J-Ju’s starting to rally. | 不妙 小吉开始发威了 |
[09:18] | Oh, he beat me. | 他打败我了 |
[09:20] | Oh, look at this boy. | 瞧瞧这小子 |
[09:21] | Look at that r-raging testosterone just throbbing out of him. | 瞧他浑身上下跃动的振振雄风 |
[09:27] | How you like my boy now, lady? | 小妞 现在对他刮目相看了吧 |
[09:28] | Ah, I got mad. | 我爆发了 |
[09:30] | My main man’s a crazy man. | 我哥们儿可不是省油的灯 |
[09:31] | I know what you’re doing, Jimmy Jr. | 我明白你的用意 小吉米 |
[09:33] | You’re trying to get me to go to the dance with you. | 你是想把我夺回去做你的舞伴 |
[09:35] | Well, try again. | 再接再厉吧 |
[09:36] | I mean it, try again. | 我说真的 再接再厉 |
[09:38] | Um… right now? | 现在吗 |
[09:39] | No, later. | 不 过会儿 |
[09:40] | Just do something without Zeke. | 不过别让齐克瞎掺合了 |
[09:42] | Well, if that didn’t work, nothing will. | 要是这招行不通 那就没办法了 |
[09:44] | Sorry, J-Ju. | 抱歉了 小吉 |
[09:45] | – Now let’s finish what we started! – No, Zeke! | -咱们继续 -停手啊 齐克 |
[09:47] | Ow! You little son of a bitch! | 你这小兔崽子 |
[09:51] | Hey, guys has, um… Tina been talking about me at all? | 二位 蒂娜最近有提起过我吗 |
[09:54] | Um, no. | 没啊 |
[09:55] | Tough break, Jr. Tough break. | 不走运啊 小吉 真心不走运 |
[09:57] | Hey, will you guys help me get her back? | 你们能帮我夺回她芳心吗 |
[09:58] | We’ll help you, for a price. | 我们可以帮你 但要收费 |
[10:00] | Can you really put a price on love? | 爱情可以用金钱来衡量吗 |
[10:02] | Yes, you can. It’s $20. | 当然可以 20美元 |
[10:03] | Okay, just tell me what to do, | 好吧 告诉我该怎么做 |
[10:05] | and I’ll do it. Anything. | 我一定照做 啥都行 |
[10:06] | Hey, but don’t let Tina know. | 不过要对蒂娜保密 |
[10:08] | Jimmy Jr., please. | 拜托 小吉米 |
[10:09] | We are professional and discreet. | 我们可是很专业很谨慎的 |
[10:11] | We would never tell her. | 保证守口如瓶 |
[10:13] | Hey, Tina, Jimmy Jr. just hired us to help win you back. | 蒂娜 小吉米刚刚雇我们把你抢回去 |
[10:16] | He did? | 是吗 |
[10:17] | That is the sleaziest, sneakiest, | 真是我听过最卑鄙无耻 |
[10:19] | most romantic thing I’ve ever heard. | 浪漫美好的事了 |
[10:21] | Great. Can we quote you on that for our Web site? | 好极了 我们能在网站上引用这句话吗 |
[10:24] | And could you make us a Web site? | 你能顺便帮我们做个网站吗 |
[10:28] | Operation Squash Josh is a go. | 挤兑约书行动出击 |
[10:30] | Take your positions. | 各就各位 |
[10:32] | Hi, Tina. | 好啊 蒂娜 |
[10:33] | Wow, a horse. | 哇 一匹马 |
[10:34] | That’s me, Jimmy Jr. | 是我啦 小吉米 |
[10:37] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干嘛 |
[10:38] | Say, “I love you more than hay!” | 说”我爱你胜过干草” |
[10:40] | Say, “I love you. Hey!” | 说”我爱你 嘿” |
[10:42] | I love hay. | 我爱干草 |
[10:44] | Oh, that’s nice. ‘Cause you’re a horse. | 挺好 因为你是只马嘛 |
[10:46] | Say, “Saddle up for love.” | 说”为爱甘心被俘” |
[10:48] | Satellite above! | 天上的卫星 |
[10:49] | Seattle has drugs. | 西雅图有毒品 |
[10:51] | Oh, that’s where they have drugs. | 原来毒品在那儿啊 |
[10:53] | It’s going great! Hit her with the song. | 进行得很顺利 情歌唱起来 |
[10:56] | Cue the tune, lover boy. | 开唱吧 小情种 |
[10:58] | *”T” Is for the way* | *T代表是你* |
[10:59] | *You take my breath away* | *让我无法呼吸* |
[11:02] | *”I” Is for the way I like it* | *I代表我喜欢* |
[11:04] | *When you take my breath away* | *你让我无法呼吸* |
[11:07] | *”N” Is for no one else takes my breath away* | *N代表没其它人能让我无法呼吸* |
[11:12] | *And “A” Is for asthma* | *A代表哮喘* |
[11:15] | *That is a disease that takes people’s breath away.* | *这种病让人们无法呼吸* |
[11:20] | – That was amazing. – Score. | -太棒了 -秒杀 |
[11:22] | – You did it. – Yeah. High-five all around. | -你成功了 -是啊 击掌庆贺 |
[11:24] | – This is going good. – Hey, Tina. | -势头不错 -蒂娜 |
[11:26] | – What’s with the horse? – Jimmy Jr. dressed up | -哪来的马 -小吉米扮成马 |
[11:28] | like a horse to surprise me. | 给我个惊喜 |
[11:29] | Yeah, I know what Tina wants. | 我知道蒂娜要什么 |
[11:31] | And, oh, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[11:32] | – I kissed her. – I kissed her, too. | -我亲过她了 -我也亲了 |
[11:34] | Well, I kissed her first. And you kissed her worst. | 我亲她在先 你吻技很烂 |
[11:36] | Guys, you both have kissed me. It’s true. | 你们的确都亲过我 |
[11:38] | And I appreciate you dressing up | 我也很感激你扮成这种 |
[11:39] | as the most magical non-magical animal there is. | 最不普通的普通动物来逗我 |
[11:42] | But I want to go to Josh’s dance. | 不过我还是要去约书的舞会 |
[11:44] | – With Josh. – That’s me. | -和约书一起 -正是在下 |
[11:45] | Ugh. When you tell me no, it makes me want you more! | 你越是拒绝我 我越想得到你 |
[11:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:49] | No. | 不 |
[11:50] | No. | 不 |
[11:51] | I thought you knew how to seduce your sister. | 你们不是知道怎么勾引你们姐姐吗 |
[11:53] | Wait, that’s what we’re doing? | 慢着 我们是在勾引我姐吗 |
[11:55] | Be patient. | 别急嘛 |
[11:56] | Come on, it takes extra time | 要想穿透那加厚镜片入她眼 |
[11:58] | to get through those extra thick glasses. | 需要加倍的努力 |
[12:00] | Plus she’s a teenager and they’re so fickle. | 再说她正处在青春期 相当反复无常 |
[12:03] | Why do we have to get a stupid babysitter? | 我们干嘛要请个蠢保姆 |
[12:06] | What did I say about using that word? | 我怎么跟你说来着 注意用词 |
[12:07] | – You’re not stupid, Jen. – I know. | -你一点都不蠢 珍 -我知道 |
[12:09] | I brought this puzzle for the kids to do. | 我带了个小玩意儿让孩子们玩 |
[12:11] | Oh, look, it’s nails all twisted up. | 瞧啊 是拧起来的钉子 |
[12:14] | I’m not saying it’s unsolvable, but it’s probably unsolvable. | 这未必一定解不开 但也很可能解不开 |
[12:17] | It’s like the Rubik’s Cube of nails. | 这个相当于钉子版的魔方 |
[12:19] | Yeah, that looks great, Jen. | 是啊 看起来好神奇 珍 |
[12:22] | Done! | 解开了 |
[12:22] | – Oh, my God. – What else you got? | -天哪 -你还有啥好玩的 |
[12:24] | Uh… we could look at my hand. One of my fingers… | 咱们可以看看我的手 其中一根手指 |
[12:26] | I got it caught in a leaf blower. | 搅到吹叶机里去了 |
[12:27] | And so the knuckle didn’t grow. | 指关节就不长了 |
[12:29] | Oh, look at the hand. | 看这手啊 |
[12:30] | That’s great. | 真神奇 |
[12:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Oh, my God, it’s like a fairy tale! | 天哪 丑小鸭变天鹅了 |
[12:40] | What a couple of sexy beasts! | 好一对性感的豺狼虎豹 |
[12:44] | Can we just go? Hi, Jen. | 咱们能出发了吗 你好 珍 |
[12:45] | Not before I get a picture, you can’t. | 不行 我还要拍张照 |
[12:47] | Come on, you two, get together. | 你俩来 站一块儿 |
[12:48] | Say, “Romance.” | 说 浪漫 |
[12:50] | – Romance. – Romance! | -浪漫 -浪漫 |
[12:53] | Tina, your ride is here! | 蒂娜 接你的车到了 |
[12:54] | And, uh… oh, what’s this, Bobby? | 来瞧瞧 鲍鲍 |
[12:57] | Our ride is here, too! Look! | 我们的车也到了 看 |
[13:00] | I told the guy at the limo place | 我跟豪车租赁处的人讲了你 |
[13:01] | your sad story, and he gave us a discount. | 凄惨的故事 他给我们打了个折 |
[13:03] | – I’m staying home. – No, you’re not. | -我不想去了 -不行 你得去 |
[13:06] | Come on, I want to stand up in the sun roof and yell bwah! | 来嘛 我还想站上天窗吼一嗓子呢 |
[13:09] | – Right? – Yup. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[13:16] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点小紧张 |
[13:17] | I know, there’s a lot of talent in this room. | 我明白 这里面高手如云 |
[13:20] | Hey, remember to stretch, you two. | 你们俩要记得拉伸韧带哦 |
[13:21] | Or else you might get hurt doing this… Ha! | 不然做这个动作的时候可能会拉伤 |
[13:24] | Don’t worry, Douglas. I won’t be doing that. | 别担心 道格拉斯 我不会做那动作 |
[13:26] | No, I know you won’t, sweetheart. | 我当然知道你不会啦 亲爱的 |
[13:29] | I like this song. | 我喜欢这曲子 |
[13:30] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[13:31] | Maybe we could like it on the dance floor. | 或许我们可以去舞池好好享受 |
[13:35] | Just think of me as your Nutcracker. | 把我想象成你的胡桃夹子 |
[13:36] | Sorry, that’s the only ballet I know. | 抱歉 那是我唯一知道的芭蕾舞剧 |
[13:38] | What about the lipcracker…? | 嘴唇夹子怎么样 |
[13:40] | Is that a real ballet, or are you asking me to kiss? | 芭蕾里真有这个吗 还是说你想接吻 |
[13:43] | Both. | 两者皆有 |
[13:44] | Put the lips down! | 收回你们的狗嘴 |
[13:48] | Jimmy Jr.? | 小吉米 |
[13:49] | I came to fight for you, Tina. | 蒂娜 我是来为你而战的 |
[13:51] | – Like fight-fight? – No. | -你说要打架吗 -不是 |
[13:53] | I’m challenging you to a dance-off! | 我向你挑战 斗舞 |
[13:56] | Oh, my God, a real dance-off! | 天哪 一场真正的斗舞 |
[13:58] | My idea. And you’re welcome. | 我的主意 不谢 |
[14:00] | A pants off? For me? | 一场脱裤子秀吗 为了我 |
[14:01] | Uh, no, a dance-off. | 不是 是斗舞秀 |
[14:03] | Oh. That’s almost as good. | 那也差强人意吧 |
[14:13] | Do Mom and Dad know you’re here? | 爸妈知道你们在这吗 |
[14:14] | I didn’t know what to do with them. | 我不知道该跟他们整些啥 |
[14:15] | They solved the puzzle. | 他们把迷也解了 |
[14:16] | I didn’t bring any backup puzzles. | 我又没带备用的来 |
[14:17] | Yeah, we stared at a knuckle-less finger | 我们盯着一根缺关节的手指 |
[14:19] | for about 20 minutes. | 看了有20来分钟 |
[14:21] | Uh, Tina, eyes on me. | 蒂娜 看着我 |
[14:22] | – I’m winning you back. – Right, sorry. | -我要把你夺回来 -对哦 抱歉 |
[14:24] | So You Think You Can Dance called. | 《舞林争霸》节目组来电话了 |
[14:26] | They said, “You can’t.” | 他们说你根本不会跳舞 |
[14:30] | Did you, uh… learn that | 这笑话是你从学校里的 |
[14:31] | joke at the School for Performing Farts? | “表演屁术”课学来的吗 |
[14:36] | These are the best insults about dancing I ever heard! | 真是我看过最棒的跟跳舞有关的对骂 |
[14:47] | I don’t ever want to leave this limo. | 我不想下车 |
[14:49] | Oh, come on, you little wallflower. | 别这样嘛 小壁花 |
[14:51] | I’m gonna pick you. Gonna pluck your little petals. | 我会选你[摘你]的 我会摘你的花瓣 |
[14:53] | All right, I’m coming. | 好吧 我去 |
[14:57] | Mr. And Mrs. Belcher. | 贝尔彻先生 贝尔彻女士 |
[14:59] | You are our best-dressed chaperones. | 你们是穿得最隆重的舞会监护家长了 |
[15:01] | Aw, thank you, Miss Jacobson. | 谢谢夸奖 雅各布森老师 |
[15:03] | It’s my Bobby’s first dance. | 这是我的鲍鲍第一次跳舞 |
[15:05] | Uh, first dance as a chaperone. | 第一次以监护家长的身份跳舞 |
[15:07] | I’ve been to dances before. | 我以前去过舞会 |
[15:08] | Of course. If you’ll excuse me… Hands where I can see ’em! | 那是当然 失陪一下 手给我放规矩 |
[15:11] | Ooh, Miss Jacobson’s a looker, isn’t she? | 雅各布森老师可是个美人呢 对吧 |
[15:13] | You’re telling me. | 我也想说来着 |
[15:14] | Why is she a teacher? | 她怎么会是老师呢 |
[15:15] | She should be, like, playing a teacher on TV. | 她这级别都能在电视上演老师了 |
[15:17] | All right. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[15:19] | I’m just saying, I just… Yeah. She’s, um… | 我只是觉得 我觉得 她 |
[15:22] | – ridiculously attractive. – Enough! | -美得没天理 -我说够了 |
[15:24] | Guys, Jimmy Jr. Called the dance-off, so he’s gonna go first. | 斗舞是小吉米提的 所以他先开始 |
[15:27] | No moves are forbidden, except “The Forbidden Move”! | 除了”禁忌舞步”不能跳 别的都可以 |
[15:31] | Good luck to both of you. | 祝你们俩好运 |
[15:32] | And don’t be self-conscious if you start sweating a lot, | 这过程如果中你们大汗淋漓 |
[15:34] | and your shirt sticks to your chest and your abs. | T恤紧贴胸肌腹肌 也别感到难堪 |
[15:36] | – Thanks, Tina. – Thanks, Tina. | -谢谢你 蒂娜 -谢谢你 蒂娜 |
[15:37] | DJ? Cue up something that rocks! | DJ 来点动感的音乐 |
[15:40] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[15:52] | Okay, there. We danced, all right? | 好了 我们跳过舞了 行了吧 |
[15:54] | I-I got the middle school dance experience I never had. | 我终于体验到我不曾有过的校舞会经历 |
[15:57] | Thank you, Lin. | 谢了 琳 |
[15:58] | One dance? Bobby, you didn’t even move your feet. | 就一支舞吗 鲍鲍 你根本脚都没动 |
[16:00] | You’re still not getting into the spirit. | 你还是没融入气氛 |
[16:02] | Look, we have a responsibility. We’re chaperones. | 我们任务的 我们是舞会监护人啊 |
[16:05] | I saw a kid lick another kid’s eyeball. | 我刚看见一个孩子舔另一个孩子的眼球了 |
[16:07] | Seems like something we should get him in trouble for. | 我们是不是该惩罚下他们 |
[16:10] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, Bobby. | 等等 等等 鲍鲍 |
[16:11] | Uh, I’m sorry I blew my lid about Miss Jacobson. | 生雅各布森老师的气是我不对 |
[16:16] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[16:16] | It’s just, you know, she-she really is a hottie. | 我只是觉得 她 她真的是个可人儿 |
[16:20] | I bet if she asked you to dance, you’d take another spin. | 我敢说要是她邀请 你会再跳一支的 |
[16:22] | Wouldn’t you? Wouldn’t you? | 对吧 对吧 |
[16:23] | No. No. I… No. I would not be interested. | 不 不 我 不 我没兴趣 |
[16:26] | Go on, say it. | 你就承认吧 |
[16:27] | Say you’d rather dance with her! | 承认你更想和她跳舞 |
[16:28] | – I-I… Wh… I… – Say it! | -我我 啥 我 -承认吧 |
[16:30] | This is for you! There! | 这是送给你的 接好了 |
[16:33] | Linda. What the hell? | 琳达 啥意思 |
[16:43] | Cut the fog, man! Cut the fog! | 腾云驾雾 腾云驾雾 |
[16:52] | Yeah! | 漂亮 |
[16:53] | Douglas, what do you think? | 道格拉斯 你怎么看 |
[16:55] | Take it slow or go rough? | 我是慢慢来呢还是直接上猛的 |
[16:56] | Josh, you be as nasty as you need to be. | 约书 有多猛来多猛 |
[16:59] | Yes, nasty. | 对 来猛的 |
[17:01] | DJ, my music. | DJ 放我的音乐 |
[17:14] | Wow, he looks like a lion murdering a cloud. | 看着就像只对着天空乱抓一气的狮子 |
[17:17] | I know. Isn’t it beautiful? | 我懂 太美了 |
[17:20] | Linda? What’s wrong with you? | 琳达 你怎么了 |
[17:22] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干嘛呢 |
[17:23] | We just… I’m talking to my girlfriends! | 我们就 我在跟我闺蜜说话呢 |
[17:26] | Go away, Bob! | 走开 鲍勃 |
[17:27] | You want to dance with Miss Jacobson! | 你不是想和雅各布森老师跳舞么 |
[17:29] | You think she’s prettier than me. | 你不是觉得她比我好看么 |
[17:30] | Yes, she’s hot, but it doesn’t matter. Who cares? | 她是很漂亮 但那不重要 谁在乎呢 |
[17:33] | Look, I-I’m going to go back out to the dance | 我 我现在就回舞池去 |
[17:35] | and pretend none of this is happening | 装作什么也没发生 |
[17:36] | because you’re acting like a middle schooler, Linda, | 你就别像个中学生一样闹脾气了 琳达 |
[17:39] | – and I am, uh… Oh… – Gotcha! | -我 -骗到你啦 |
[17:43] | – So that was just so… – So you could have a little drama. | -所以这都是你 -可以发挥发挥嘛 |
[17:46] | It’s your middle school dance. | 这不是你的中学舞会吗 |
[17:47] | What, did you think these things are fun? Come on. | 如何 是不是觉得蛮有意思 |
[17:50] | You are definitely nuts. | 你绝对是疯了 |
[17:52] | But now you’re more in the spirit, right? | 现你在更能融入气氛了吧 |
[17:54] | You got some more dance in your pants, don’t you? | 是不是可以再跳几支 |
[17:56] | – Ooh. Come on. – I don’t. No. That… I don’t know. | -来嘛 -我不知道 我不知道 |
[17:58] | – Stop. – Come on, this might help right here. | -别这样 -这东西或许有用 |
[18:00] | I brought some schnapps. | 我带了杜松子酒 |
[18:01] | Here? We’ll get in trouble, Lin. | 在这儿吗 我们会有麻烦的 琳 |
[18:02] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[18:06] | That’s bad. That is really bad. | 不对 这很不对 |
[18:08] | Oh, my Go… oh, my God, it just got good. | 我的天 感觉来了 |
[18:09] | – Look. – You brought two? | -看吧 -你还带了两瓶 |
[18:11] | Double-fist it. Double-fist it. | 两瓶一起来 一起来 |
[18:12] | I’m not mixing peach and mint. | 人家不想把桃子味的和薄荷味的混在一起 |
[18:19] | And with great dignity, the swan… dies. | 于是这只天鹅终于骄傲地 死去了 |
[18:27] | Why did I not bring any roses to toss? | 我该带玫瑰花来扔的 |
[18:30] | I should always carry roses! | 我怎么就没随身带玫瑰呢 |
[18:32] | This isn’t over! | 这还没完 |
[18:34] | Lightning round! | 互飙舞技环节 |
[18:35] | DJ, kick it! | DJ 开始吧 |
[18:54] | Here I am. No, I’m not. Here I am. No, I’m not. | 我在这 我不在 我在这 我不在 |
[18:57] | Here I am. No, I’m not. | 我在这 我不在 |
[18:58] | Jump. | 我跳 |
[19:06] | Stop. Turn off the music. Someone’s gonna get hurt. | 住手 关掉音乐 有人会受伤的 |
[19:10] | I can’t choose. | 我没法选 |
[19:13] | Maybe I don’t have to choose. | 也许我不用选 |
[19:25] | We can make this work. We’ll come up with a make-out wheel. | 我们可以的 可以制定一个情人值日表 |
[19:28] | Kind of like a chore wheel. | 就像家务值班表一样 |
[19:29] | – Uh, I don’t want to do this. – Yeah, me, neither. | -我不想这样 -我也是 |
[19:32] | Give it a chance. Let’s put the “Try” In “Triangle.” | 试试嘛 给三角恋一次机会 |
[19:35] | Um, no, thanks. Talk to you later, okay? | 不了 谢谢 再联系吧 |
[19:37] | Tonight was really fun. Until all of this. | 我今晚很开心 除了这个结尾 |
[19:40] | This was a mess. | 结尾就是一团糟 |
[19:41] | Yeah, um, I kind of forgot what I was even doing here. | 我都有点忘记我本来是来这儿干嘛了 |
[19:45] | Well, we have a draw, but we also have a loser. | 虽然打成了平局 但也诞生了输家 |
[19:47] | Which would, of course, be you, Tina. | 这个输家当然就是 你 蒂娜 |
[19:49] | If you ever go back to being a one-boy girl, | 等你不再想鱼和熊掌兼得的时候 |
[19:51] | you know where to find me. And, hey, | 再来找我吧 |
[19:53] | Jimmy Jr., you got some great moves. | 小吉米 你跳得不错 |
[19:55] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想到一块儿去了吗 |
[19:56] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[20:01] | Oh, yeah, girl! We got ourselves a dance on! | 美女 就剩我俩了 |
[20:04] | – Too bad, T. – I got greedy and grabby. | -真可惜 小蒂 -我太贪心了 |
[20:07] | But I had two boys fighting over me. | 但有两个男生曾经争着要我呢 |
[20:09] | I’m thankful for that. | 我已经满足了 |
[20:11] | Sorry you weren’t able to make Jimmy Jr. And Josh | 真可惜你没能把小吉米和约书 |
[20:12] | your sister-wives. | 变成你的家政工 |
[20:13] | Hey, maybe next dance. | 也许下一只舞还有机会 |
[20:15] | You flew too close to the buns. | 你手离屁股太近了 |
[20:19] | Watch the hands. | 注意你们的手哦 |
[20:20] | Um, Mr. And Mrs. Belcher? Hi. | 贝尔彻先生 贝尔彻夫人 |
[20:24] | I’m gonna have to ask you to tone it down a little bit. | 我希望你们能低调点 |
[20:26] | Oh, you mean tone it down like this? Whoop! | 你是说像这样吗 |
[20:29] | No. That is not what I mean. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[20:31] | This is completely inappropriate behavior. | 这是完全不符合规定的行为 |
[20:33] | Bobby’s first dance! | 鲍鲍的第一支舞 |
[20:36] | – Oh, my God. Oh, Lin. – Oh, the schnapps. | -天哪 琳 -杜松子酒都吐出来了 |
[20:39] | – Oh, Lin. – Oh, it tastes like peach. | -琳 -还有桃子的味道 |
[20:41] | Oh, man. That’s all over me. | 弄得我一身都是了 |
[20:43] | Ah, I got to take my shirt off. I’m gonna… | 我得把衣服脱了 我要 |
[20:45] | – I’m gonna lose it, too! – Can I get a little help over here? | -我也要吐了 -谁来帮下忙 |
[20:48] | – I’m gonna lose it! – All right, these two, out. Right here. | -我不行了 -这两个 给我拖出去 |
[20:50] | Ooh, you’re even prettier when you’re angry, little lady. | 你生气的时候更漂亮了呢 小美女 |
[20:53] | I got it! I got it! | 我没事 我没事 |
[20:54] | You’re not security. You’re friends with Tina. | 你们又不是保安 你们是蒂娜的朋友 |
[20:56] | – Hey. Get your hands off me. – What? Hey! | -把手拿开 -干什么 喂 |
[20:58] | – These two. Get ’em out. – Get your hands off me, little guy. | -给我弄出去 -把手拿开 小兄弟 |
[21:06] | *”T” Is for the way you take my breath away * | *T代表你让我无法呼吸* |
[21:13] | *”I” Is for the way I like it when you take my breath away* | *I代表我喜欢你让我无法呼吸* |
[21:19] | *”N” Is for no one else takes my breath away* | *N代表没其它人能让我无法呼吸* |
[21:25] | *And “A” Is for asthma that is a disease* | *A代表哮喘* |
[21:28] | *That takes people’s breath away!* | *这种病让人们无法呼吸* |
[21:32] | Oh, that’s nice. ‘Cause you’re a horse. | 挺好 因为你是只马嘛 |