Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:24] Okay, tell me the truth, 跟我说实话 我是不是除了激光枪
[00:26] am I stuck in a laser/dog bark/fart rut? 狗叫和放屁的声音 再难以有突破了
[00:27] – No. – Yes. -不会 -是的
[00:29] Has anyone seen my volcano? 有人看见我的火山没
[00:30] Did you check all your pockets? 你有没有翻遍所有的口袋
[00:32] Can you describe what it looks like? 你能描述一下它长什么样吗
[00:33] Well, it’s volcano-shaped, 它是火山的形状
[00:35] and it’s my science fair project from last year. 是我去年的科学展课题项目
[00:37] Oh, it’s in the liquor cabinet. 在酒柜里
[00:39] I’ve been using it as a wine koozie. 我一直把它当瓶托使来着
[00:41] It’s fun, I love it. 很有意思 我喜欢
[00:42] Introducing my science fair project for this year. 介绍一下我今年的科学展项目
[00:45] Hold on. 等等
[00:46] Wait, you’re turning in the same project again? 等等 你又交同样的项目吗
[00:48] Will Mr. Blevins let you do that? 布莱文斯老师会让你这么做吗
[00:49] Yeah, Louise, he’s not just a teacher, 是啊 露易丝 他不仅是老师
[00:51] he’s the head of the science fair. 还是科学展的负责人哦
[00:52] He must be swimming in women. 肯定有好多女人向他投怀送抱
[00:54] Don’t worry about Blevins. 布莱文斯那边就不用担心了
[00:56] I can play him like a fiddle. 他就像我手中梳着马尾 长着难看屁股
[00:57] A strange, puffy fiddle with a ponytail and a sad butt. 发了幅的小提琴 搞定他易如反掌
[01:01] Louise, shouldn’t you just do a new project, 露易丝 你难道不该按要求
[01:03] – like you’re supposed to? – Why? -做个新的项目吗 -为什么
[01:05] Um, I don’t know, to learn something? 我不知道 学点东西
[01:07] You learn something. 你自己学去吧
[01:08] Okay honey, good luck with your volcano. 好吧 亲爱的 祝你好运
[01:11] 123 123,
[01:13] 124 124…
[01:15] What are you two kooks doing? 你们这两个呆瓜在干嘛
[01:16] It’s for our science fair project: 这是我们的科学展项目
[01:18] “How Many Hairs Are Up There?” “我头上有多少根头发”
[01:20] The tough part is keeping them all organized. 最难的部分就是把它们摆整齐
[01:22] I ga… Oh! 我得
[01:24] – One, two… – You guys are working too hard. -一 二 -你们俩太认真了
[01:25] As per “Uuge.” 一点没变
[01:26] Good morning, children. 早上好 孩子们
[01:28] My name is Mr. Dinkler, 我是丁克勒老师
[01:30] and I will be taking over this science class. 以后将由我来为大家上科学课
[01:32] Whoa, whoa whoa, what? 什么
[01:34] What happened to Mr. Blevins? 布莱文斯老师去哪儿了
[01:35] He’s dead. 他死了
[01:38] To this classroom. 对你们来说
[01:39] He’s at home recovering from a severe attack of gout. 他痛风病发作 这会儿正在家里疗养
[01:42] But I’m sick of talking about him, so let’s just move on already. 我不想再提他了 我们直接进入正题吧
[01:45] Some of you might recognize me if you’ve been down 周二晚上去过科学博物馆的人
[01:48] to the Science Museum on Tuesday nights. 也许能认出我来
[01:50] I am a Thomas Edison impersonator and reenactor. 我是托马斯·爱迪生的模仿者和扮演者
[01:54] Thomas Edison was the greatest 托马斯·爱迪生是有史以来
[01:56] – genius who ever lived. – Oh, boy. -最伟大的天才 -我去
[01:58] Can anyone name any of his inventions? 有人能说出他的发明吗
[02:00] – The lightbulb… – The lightbulb. -电灯炮 -电灯泡
[02:02] The phonograph. 留声机
[02:03] The kinetoscope. 放映机
[02:05] It goes on and on and on, basically everything. 还有很多很多 不胜枚举
[02:08] So, I know the fourth grade science fair 我知道四年级的科学展快到了
[02:10] is coming up, because I’m in charge of it now. 因为现在我是负责人了
[02:13] I only have one rule for science fairs: 我对科学展只有一个规定
[02:15] No vol-ca-noes. 火 山 不 行
[02:20] Kids have been using these papier-matcher monstrosities 多年来一直有人想用那些硬纸板做的
[02:23] to avoid real work for years, and I’ll have none of it. 奇形怪状的东西蒙混过关 我可不买帐
[02:27] Okay, Mr. Dinkler, time out. 丁克勒先生 先暂停一下
[02:29] Relax. 别着急
[02:30] I already got the go-ahead 布莱文斯先生已经同意我
[02:31] from Mr. Blevins on my volcano. 做火山了
[02:33] So, I’m kind of grandfathered in there. 可以说我基本上不归你管了
[02:35] What is your name, young lady? 你叫什么名字 小姑娘
[02:37] It’s Louise, 露易丝
[02:37] as in “Jeez, Louise, you’re the best.” “天哪 露易丝 你太棒了”的露易丝
[02:41] Why don’t we find you another topic? 我们给你想个新的项目怎么样
[02:43] Oh, no, that’s not necessary. 不 没有那个必要
[02:44] I already got it. 我已经有了
[02:45] I’ll pick one for you. 我帮你选一个
[02:46] Don’t need to, I got one. 没必要 我已经有了
[02:47] – Yeah… – Thank you so much. -有必要 -非常感谢
[02:48] Nope, gonna pick one. 不行 我就要选一个
[02:49] And it’s the best topic in the world: 这可是世界上最棒的课题项目
[02:52] Thomas Edison! 托马斯·爱迪生
[02:53] Um, but I’m doing Thomas Edison. 但我正在做托马斯·爱迪生的项目
[02:55] You can both do Edison, moron. 你们可以同时做啊 小笨蛋
[02:57] There’s enough of him to go around, trust me. 相信我 爱迪生的素材可多着呢
[03:00] Mr. Dinkler, you’re new here, 丁克勒先生 鉴于你刚来
[03:02] so please don’t be offended if I disregard 如果我无视你的每一句话 一意孤行地
[03:04] everything you say and turn in Mt. Louise-ius here. 交我的”露易丝山” 请不要感到冒犯
[03:08] Wow, I bet stuff comes out of the top 我猜一定真的有东西
[03:11] where this hole is and it’s just a real hoot. 从上面这个洞冒出来 简直酷毙了
[03:14] – Yeah. – Oh, no. -没错 -不
[03:17] Why did I throw that down? Wha… 我把它扔地上干嘛呢
[03:19] – Oh, wha… I’m stepping on it? – No! -还要踩几下 -不要
[03:21] Why am I stepping on it? 我为什么要踩它
[03:23] – Over and over and over again. – Stop it! -一遍又一遍地蹂躏它呢 -别这样
[03:28] You’re doing Edison, kid. 给我做爱迪生的项目 孩子
[03:30] How about some science, huh? 下面我们来学点科学知识吧
[03:33] Ugh, I can’t believe that guy. 真不敢相信他居然那样对我
[03:36] And now I have to go to the library, 现在我不得不去图书馆了
[03:38] which I never wanted to have to do. 我从来没想过要去那种地方
[03:40] – Ugh! – Yeah, ugh! -烦人 -没错 烦人
[03:42] Wait, I like the library. 等等 我挺喜欢图书馆的
[03:43] I need information on Thomas Edison. 我需要托马斯·爱迪生的资料
[03:46] Something no one would recognize if plagiarized. 那种就算我剽窃也不会被发现的资料
[03:48] Biographies, under “E.” 看传记吧 在”E”书架
[03:50] Thanks. 多谢
[03:51] That’s my job. 我应该做的
[03:52] And I love it. Topsy. 我热爱我的工作 托普西
[03:54] I didn’t say anything. 我啥也没说
[03:57] Tooooopsssyyyyy. 托 普 西
[03:59] Are you saying Top Chef? 你是在说”顶级厨师”吗
[04:00] I think he said Topsy. 我想他说的是托普西
[04:02] No, I didn’t. Yes, I did. 不 我没说 是的 我说了
[04:04] What’s a Topsy? 托普西是什么
[04:05] I don’t know, don’t ask me. 我不知道 不要问我
[04:07] Look it up. 去查查
[04:08] Like in a book? 去书里查么
[04:09] Yeah, sure, books are great. 当然了 书无所不知
[04:11] No, use the Internet. 不 上网查
[04:12] Books are stupid. 书里啥都没有
[04:14] I thought books were smart. 我还以为书里应有尽有呢
[04:15] No, they’re stupid. 不 啥都没有
[04:16] But you’re a librarian. 但你可是图书管理员啊
[04:17] Yeah, so shh! 是的 小点声
[04:20] Hmm. Topsy. 托普西
[04:21] Look, Topsy the circus elephant. 看 马戏团大象托普西
[04:23] Thomas Edison wanted to show the world 托马斯·爱迪生想向世人证明
[04:25] that AC current was more 交流电流
[04:27] dangerous than his own patented DC current… 比他发明的直流电流更危险
[04:30] Oh, there’s a video. Click that. 有视频 点开
[04:32] Ooh, elephant. 大象
[04:33] I bet it sneezes and it’s adorable. 我敢说它打喷嚏一定很可爱
[04:37] What was that? 什么情况
[04:38] Play it again, Play it again. 再播一遍 再播一遍
[04:41] It was electrocuted. 它被人
[04:42] To death. On purpose. 有意图地 在光天化日下
[04:44] In public. 电死了
[04:45] By Thomas Edison. 凶手就是托马斯·爱迪生
[04:47] What is he, a supervillain? 啥意思 难道他是超级反派
[04:48] Well, it says that Topsy trampled three people. 上面说托普西踩死了三个人
[04:51] Well yeah, she’s a big, fat elephant. 这也难免 她是一头又肥又壮的大象嘛
[04:53] The point is, I’ve got my science fair project. 关键是 我知道科学展做什么了
[04:56] I’m gonna tell everyone 我要让每一个人都看到
[04:57] the truth about Edison the Electro-cutioner. 电刑犯爱迪生的真正面目
[05:00] – Tell it, sister. – So heroic. -说出事实吧 妹妹 -好伟大
[05:02] Let me finish! 让我说完先
[05:03] And make Mr. Dinkler 我还要让丁克勒老师
[05:05] look like an evil-inventor-impersonating ass. 变成扮演邪恶发明家的混蛋
[05:08] – There she is. – Oh, right. -这才像你嘛 -好吧
[05:09] Don’t do it, Don’t do it. 不要这么做 不要这么做
[05:11] Do it, do it. 做吧 做吧
[05:16] And then I say, “Hey. Lightbulb. I’ve got an idea. 然后我说 “电灯泡 我有主意了
[05:20] The lightbulb. 就是电灯泡
[05:21] I’m Edison, thank you.” 我是爱迪生 谢谢”
[05:22] And everyone claps. 然后大家都鼓掌了
[05:24] Mr. Dinkler, shouldn’t Louise and I make sure 丁克勒老师 我是不是该和露易丝
[05:26] that we’re not both doing the same thing for our Edison project? 确认下以免我们的爱迪生课题项目撞车
[05:29] Well, let’s see, Jeremy. 我问你 杰里米
[05:30] Is your project going to blow everyone away? 你的项目会吓大家一跳吗
[05:33] ‘Cause if it’s not, then don’t worry about it. 如果不会 你就没必要担心了
[05:36] What’s so funny?! 有什么好笑的
[05:37] Hey, everybody, volcano-girl here is gonna blow our minds. 各位 火山妹说要吓我们一跳呢
[05:41] Did you hear that, Tom? 你听到了吗 汤姆
[05:42] Well, I will! 我会的
[05:43] I’ve got something big, Mr. Dinkler. 我已经有猛料了 丁克勒老师
[05:45] You ain’t got nothing and you know it. 你啥都没有 你自己心知肚明
[05:47] You keep believing that, Mr. Dinkler. 你就一直这么想吧 丁克勒老师
[05:49] I will. 我会的
[05:50] You keep believing that, Mr. Dink-ler. 你就一直这么想吧 丁克勒老师
[05:58] Yes, yes! 很好 很好
[05:59] Very… funny. 很…好笑
[06:02] Okay, change of plans. 好吧 变更计划
[06:04] Some little report pasted onto construction paper 只是在图画纸上贴一则小新闻
[06:07] isn’t gonna be enough. 太弱了
[06:08] Not for that punk. 不够让那个老匹夫好看
[06:09] I hate construction paper. 我讨厌图画纸
[06:10] Dinkler’s a reenactor. 他既然那么爱演
[06:12] I’m going reenactment on his butt. 那我就演给他看
[06:14] With actors and effects and everything. 演员啊特效啊 总之用尽一切手段
[06:16] We’re gonna bring this nightmare to life. 我们要再现那场可怕的噩梦
[06:20] All right, I’m gonna need an Edison and a Topsy. 好了 我需要两个爱迪生和托普西演员
[06:22] Gene, can you give me a maniacal laugh? 吉恩 来个丧心病狂的大笑
[06:27] Good enough, you’re Edison. 好极了 你就是爱迪生了
[06:28] Tina, act like an elephant. 蒂娜 扮个大象来看看
[06:31] Not bad, you’re hired. 感觉还行 就你了
[06:33] Oh, you know what else your project needs? 知道你的项目还缺什么吗
[06:35] Science? 科学
[06:35] Music. By me. 我创作的音乐
[06:37] Something dramatic, but danceable. 既富有戏剧变化 又包含舞曲元素
[06:41] Fine, as long as we electrocute an elephant, 可以 只要我们能电死一头大象
[06:43] it’s okay with me. 其他我都没意见
[06:44] But not really electrocuting, just reenacting. 不是真电击 只是演的 对吧
[06:47] Yes, Tina. 是的 蒂娜
[06:48] Jeesh. 真服了你了
[06:49] Little Miss Don’t-Really-Electrocute-Me over here. Diva. “别真的电死我”圣女姐姐
[06:53] What else do you want on your rider? 你还有什么附加条件没
[06:55] Hello, children. 孩子们 你们好
[06:56] Ah, Teddy, come here. 泰迪是你啊 快过来
[06:57] I’m doing a project and I need to make 我正在做一个课题项目
[06:59] huge sparks and lightning bolts. 我需要弄出超大的火花和闪电
[07:00] What do you know about that stuff? 你知道那东西怎么弄吗
[07:02] In high school, my buddies and I built a Van de Graaff generator. 我高中和哥们儿做过范德格拉夫起电机
[07:05] You know, to get girls. 你懂的 泡马子用嘛
[07:06] Ah, nice. 好极了
[07:07] Will you do something like that for me? 能给我也做一个吗
[07:08] Adults aren’t allowed to help, so you’ll have to hide. 学校不让大人帮忙 所以你要偷偷做
[07:11] But… eh? 但…可以吧
[07:12] Sure. 可以
[07:12] Let’s go! 那走吧
[07:13] Okay, no burger, that’s fine. 好吧 吃不成汉堡了 没关系
[07:15] Ahh, I’m not freaking out here! 我并不是害怕哦
[07:19] I know they’re in here somewhere. 我记得就放在这里了
[07:21] Bob, come to bed. 鲍勃 上床了
[07:22] Here it is. 找到了
[07:23] All this science fair stuff reminded me of my old invention. 孩子们的科技展让我想起我的旧发明
[07:26] Spiceps. 调料腕带
[07:27] Spice-wah? 调料啥
[07:28] They’re sleeves that you wear on your biceps 就是把调味料像袖筒一样绑在手臂上
[07:30] to hold all your spices while you cook. 方便做饭时取用
[07:33] Look,. 快看
[07:35] Okay, good night. 好吧 晚安
[07:36] Hey Lin, what if I was wearing just these. 琳 要是我只戴这个东西的话
[07:40] ‘Cause, whoop, I am. 看 我这就脱光光了哦
[07:42] All right, come here. 好啦 到这来
[07:43] I’m coming. 这就来
[07:44] Wait, wait, wait, 等等 等等
[07:45] you’re getting spice all over the bed. 你把调料全撒床上了
[07:47] Topsy… 托普西
[07:48] autopsy… 尸体解剖…
[07:49] Is there something there? 有事吗
[07:51] I’m not talking; I’m in character. 我不能说话 我在演大象
[07:53] Except, can I trample you? 不过 我能踩你吗
[07:54] I’m trying to get in that head space. 我在尽力融入大象的角色
[07:56] Yeah, sure. 行 你踩吧
[07:58] Did, uh, did you guys notice my Spiceps? 你们看到我的调料腕带没
[08:00] Dad, not now. 老爸 这会没空
[08:02] Pffh, Spiceps. 切 调料腕带
[08:03] You might have something there, 要是给他来个脱胎换骨的改造
[08:04] if you just changed it completely. 或许还能像那么回事
[08:06] They’re perfect the way they are. 用不着 这样最完美
[08:07] Dad, shush. 老爸 小点声
[08:08] Okay, Tina, as long as you have perfect pitch, we’ll be fine. 蒂娜 只要你音准没问题就行了
[08:11] And a one, and a two. 一哒哒 二哒哒
[08:12] * They’ll…* *他们会*
[08:13] Hello, family. 我来了 亲人们
[08:14] Ugh. 讨厌
[08:14] Hi, Aunt Gayle. 你好 盖尔姨妈
[08:15] Hey, Gayle, I couldn’t understand you on the phone earlier. 盖尔 早先电话里你是怎么了
[08:18] You sounded like. 听你声音那样
[08:20] Is everything all right? 一切还好吗
[08:22] Everything’s fine. 我没事
[08:25] He can just be such a jerk sometimes. 只是他有时真是够混蛋的
[08:27] Aw, who honey? Wha? 你说谁 亲爱的 怎么了
[08:29] My cat. 我的猫
[08:30] We got in a fight. 我们吵架了
[08:31] Can I stay here for a while to cool off? 我能在这冷静冷静吗
[08:33] Of course you can. 当然没问题
[08:35] Hey Gayle, check it out. 盖尔 看看我
[08:38] Okay, talk to you later. 好吧 回头再说
[08:39] Tina, and a one, and a two. 蒂娜 一哒哒 二哒哒
[08:41] *They’ll…* *他们*
[08:41] Hello, Belchers. 你们好 贝尔彻一家
[08:42] Damn it! 该死
[08:43] Don’t mean to barge in, just here for the monthly rent. 我本不想来打扰的 但你们该交月租了
[08:46] I say monthly, 月租是按月缴的
[08:47] because I think there might be some confusion about that. 我想你们在这点上还没搞清楚
[08:49] Oh, hey, Mr. Fischoeder. 费舍奥德先生 你好
[08:51] Sorry, I’ll write you a check right now. 抱歉 我马上写支票给你
[08:53] With my arms. 用我的两只胳膊
[08:54] Strangely specific, but whatever. 没必要这么具体的 不过随便吧
[08:56] Oh, look, a pen. Here. 看 刚好有笔 给
[08:57] I’m good. 不用了
[08:58] Care for any cracked pepper? 要来点胡椒粉吗
[09:00] How about some thyme? 百里香呢
[09:01] Just write the check. 赶紧写支票
[09:02] Perhaps some marjoram? 要不来点马郁兰吧
[09:04] Write a check! 写支票
[09:05] How about a bay leaf? 那月桂叶怎么样
[09:06] And a one, and a two… 一哒哒 二哒哒
[09:08] *They’ll say aw, Topsy at my autopsy* *他们会说 我在解剖托普西的尸体*
[09:12] – Okay, here’s a funny story. – But no… -你知道好笑的是什么吗 -但还没
[09:13] You cannot sing. 你根本不会唱歌
[09:14] What? 什么
[09:15] Yeah, we’re gonna have to replace you. 我们必须得换掉你了
[09:16] No, I-I have a strong connection to this character. 别 我对这个角色已经有浓厚的感情了
[09:19] And there it goes. 现在没了吧
[09:20] Wha-what about you? Can you sing? 你呢 你会唱吗
[09:22] Ah, yeah. 那还用说
[09:24] *They’ll say aw, Topsy at my…* *他们会说 我在解剖*
[09:26] Oh, my God I can’t sing either! 天哪 我也不会唱
[09:28] What are we gonna do?! 我们该怎么办
[09:29] That song’s catchy. 这歌很上口呢
[09:31] *They’ll say aw, * *他们会说*
[09:33] *Topsy at my autopsy.* *我在解剖托普西的尸体*
[09:37] It is catchy. 的确很上口
[09:39] *Aw, Topsy at my auuu-ho-ho-hoopsy* *我在解剖托普西的尸体*
[09:45] Holy moly. 我的天呀
[09:47] Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 你这会儿想的跟我一样吗
[09:48] That we should ask Aunt Gayle and Mr. Fischoeder to keep it down? 让盖尔姨妈和费舍奥德先生安静点吗
[09:51] No, we should ask them to sing for us. 不 让他们帮我们唱
[09:53] But we’re not allowed to use adults in school projects. 但学校的课题项目不许大人参与的
[09:56] We’re gonna Milli Vanilli this. 我们可以搞米力瓦利合唱团那一套
[09:57] Sorry, I don’t speak Italian. 抱歉 我不大懂意大利语
[09:59] We’ll lip sync it! Lip synch it! 我们可以对嘴 对嘴你懂吗
[10:01] So… what are you two doing on Friday 所以 这周五你们俩要不要
[10:04] besides singing from behind a curtain in our school auditorium? 来我们学校礼堂躲在帘子后面帮我们唱歌
[10:07] God, cooking is just too easy now. 天哪 现在做起饭来容易多了
[10:12] So, after a lot of thought and some amazing sewing, 在经过周密的构思和一番高超的缝制之后
[10:16] I think I finally fixed your invention, Bob. 我终于帮你的发明做出了改良版 鲍勃
[10:18] Well, it didn’t need fixing, so… 它不需要什么改良 所以…
[10:19] Ta-da! 看哪
[10:21] It’s the Spice Rack. 这叫调料胸带[调料架]
[10:22] Get it? Rack. 听懂没 架子[俚语胸部]
[10:27] Ah, well, you look ridiculous. 你看上去真滑稽
[10:28] – Oh, I look ridiculous? – Yeah, you do. -我滑稽 -没错
[10:30] You’re both right. 你俩半斤八两
[10:32] I just took your idea and I made it good. 我不过是在你的想法上改良了
[10:33] What? No you didn’t. 啥 这不叫改良
[10:34] Come on, kids, which is better? 来 孩儿们 谁的更好
[10:36] – Pass. – No, thank you. -我不来 -不趟这浑水 谢谢
[10:38] Tina? 蒂娜
[10:39] Tina? 蒂娜
[10:40] Huh, how about this? 瞧瞧 我这个如何
[10:41] It’s not using sex to sell. 这又不是拼谁骚
[10:43] You want this, right? This one. 你想要这个吧 我的吧
[10:44] I love you both equally! 你们俩我都一样爱
[10:45] Oh, who cares?! 管你爱谁呢
[10:47] Sorry. 对不起
[10:48] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[10:49] *He might electrocute me* *他也许会电击我*
[10:52] *That’s true* *没错*
[10:52] *But he’s an electro-cutey* *但他是电子尤物*
[10:55] Aw, shucks. *哪里哪里*
[10:56] Um… wha… 那…啥…
[10:57] AC to DC, come in, DC, over. AC呼叫DC DC请回答 完毕
[10:59] DC here. DC收到
[11:00] Just give me the go-ahead and I’ll flip the switch. 给我个信号 我就打开开关
[11:02] Are you sure I’m allowed to be down here? 你确定我待在这下面是可以的吗
[11:04] Nope, so if you get caught, we don’t know each other. 不确定 要是你被抓了 咱俩没关系
[11:07] *Her bosom’s mighty ample* *她波涛胸涌*
[11:09] *He’s just too hot to trample* *他帅气逼人 让我难以下脚*
[11:10] – Okay, okay, stop right there. – We’re stopping? -好了 别演了 -不演了吗
[11:13] – No. – Yes. -不是 -是的
[11:14] Ah, the theater. 剧院就这德性
[11:15] Should we fool around back here while we wait? 咱们等的这会儿亲热亲热咋样
[11:17] Okay, just let me lick my lips. 好啊 先让我舔舔嘴巴
[11:22] Never mind. 算了
[11:23] Gene, what the heck is going on with the song? 吉恩 这歌怎么回事儿
[11:25] We made it into a love duet. 我们把它改编成了情歌对唱
[11:26] What?! 你说啥
[11:28] The whole point of this is to get back at Mr. Dinkler. 我们的目的是要报复丁克乐老师
[11:31] Or is it that against all odds, 或是克服重重困难
[11:33] a lonely inventor and a down-on-her-luck elephant find true love? 孤独的发明家和倒霉大象彼此找到了真爱
[11:37] Oh, forget it! Let’s just get to the pyro. 别搞了 直接进入电击部分吧
[11:40] Tina, stand on Teddy’s yoga mat 蒂娜 站泰迪的瑜伽垫上
[11:42] and don’t move or it’s… 别乱动 不然就会
[11:43] Are you sure this is safe? 你确定这样安全吗
[11:45] Teddy, tell Tina your yoga mat will keep her safe 泰迪 告诉蒂娜你的瑜伽垫会保护她
[11:47] because it’s rubber, over. 因为那是橡胶做的 完毕
[11:49] My… wait, who? 我的…慢着 谁来着
[11:50] Tina, she’s standing on the yoga mat. 蒂娜 她正站在瑜伽垫上
[11:52] So can we do this? 咱们能开始了吗
[11:55] Okay, we can’t hear you very well. 我们听不清你说啥
[11:56] So let’s just go on my count. 听我倒计时信号
[11:58] Three, two, one! 三 二 一
[12:02] My trunk! 我的象鼻子
[12:07] Wait till Mr. Dinkler hears about this. 等着我把这事儿告诉丁克勒老师吧
[12:10] Wait till Mr. Dinkler sees this. 等着让丁克勒老师见识见识吧
[12:16] Well, I see your point. 我明白你的意思
[12:18] It is a little dangerous. 是有点危险
[12:19] Well, you don’t have to do it. 你不必冒这个险
[12:22] We can just use one of Gene’s stuffed animals. 我们可以用吉恩的动物玩具
[12:24] I’m sure they’re tired of being farted on. 想必它们也受够吉恩的屁了
[12:26] They love it. 他们爱死了
[12:29] Tina, people must know the truth. 蒂娜 真相必须大白于天下
[12:31] Do the reenactment. 让历史重演吧
[12:32] But what if I get electrocuted? 要是我被电死了咋办
[12:34] Oh, come on, it’s not that bad. 拜托 不会那么糟糕啦
[12:36] – But you died. – Well, you don’t have to rub it in. -可你就死了啊 -干嘛揭人家伤疤
[12:38] It’s just, I’m not… 只是 我还没
[12:39] Tina, tell my story. 蒂娜 告诉人们我的故事
[12:41] Also, you should wear your hair up sometimes, girlfriend. 还有 你偶尔可以试试把头发扎起来
[12:44] It looks really good. 那样好看多了
[12:46] Okay, Topsy, I’ll do it, 好吧 托普西 听你的
[12:48] but maybe not the hair thing. 不过头发就免了吧
[12:49] Oh, come on. 别这样嘛
[12:50] It’s just awkward with this length. 这个长度有点尴尬
[12:52] – Try it. – See, I’m trying it right now. Look. -试试嘛 -瞧 我现在就扎给你看
[12:54] You know what, wear it down. 你还是放下来吧
[12:58] This is it. Today Edison and Dinkler 成败在此一举 今天爱迪生和丁克勒
[13:01] are gonna get it right where the lightbulb don’t shine. 会为他们那灯泡照不到的阴暗面付出代价
[13:04] Are you sure you don’t want music? 你确定不要音乐吗
[13:06] No, no music, thank you. 不用音乐 谢谢
[13:09] You had your chance and you blew it. 你本来有机会的 你自己搞砸了
[13:10] Fine, then I quit! 好吧 那我不干了
[13:12] Suit yourself. 随你便
[13:13] Well, now I feel left out. Take me back. 现在我觉得被冷落了 让我回去吧
[13:15] All right, you’re rehired. 好吧 欢迎归队
[13:16] Oh, thank God. Thank you. 谢天谢地 谢谢
[13:17] Teddy, what’s our pyro status? 泰迪 咱们的点火装置咋样了
[13:19] Did you work out all the kinks? 问题都解决了吗
[13:20] And by kinks I mean almost melting Tina. 我是指你差点把蒂娜给烧化了这件事
[13:22] I think so, except for, uh… Nah, I’m sure it’ll be fine. 是的 除了 没啥 肯定没问题的
[13:27] Tina, why are you making that noise? 蒂娜 你干嘛发出那样的声音
[13:29] What is it, girl? 怎么啦 孩子
[13:30] Oh, Tina’s just pumped about the science fair. 蒂娜只是因为要参加科学展太兴奋了
[13:34] Oh, wow, me, too. 我也是耶
[13:35] Is everybody ready to go? 大家都准备好要出发了吗
[13:37] Where’s your father? 你们老爹呢
[13:38] Uh, here I am. 我来了
[13:39] What’s all that? 这大包小包的干嘛
[13:40] Uh, just some stuff I thought I’d bring to the science fair. 就一些我想带到科学展去的东西
[13:44] Are you bringing Spiceps? 你要带调料腕带过去吗
[13:45] I just want some feedback, Lin. 我只想听听大家的意见 琳
[13:47] Who knows, maybe there’s some wealthy parent 谁知道呢 说不定哪个有钱的家长
[13:49] that knows a good money-making venture when they see one. 看到后觉得能挣大钱愿意投资呢
[13:51] That’s crazy. 你这是痴心妄想
[13:53] I’m going to get the Spice Rack. 我去拿调料胸带
[14:00] Oh, hello, Mr. Dinkler. 你好 丁克勒老师
[14:01] What a day for science, huh? 真是欣欣向荣的科学日啊
[14:03] Louise, 露易丝
[14:04] give me the word when you want me to hit the switch. 要我开开关就给我个口信
[14:06] I know what you’re doing, you hooligan. 我知道你在捣什么鬼 你个小太妹
[14:08] Jeremy saw everything last night. 杰里米昨晚啥都看见了
[14:09] Oh, you son of a snitch! 你这打小报告的卑鄙小人
[14:11] What’s your favorite movie? 你最爱看的电影是啥
[14:12] Squeal Magnolias?! 《告密木兰花》吗
[14:14] – War Horse. – You’re trying to sully Edison’s good name, -《战马》 -你想败坏爱迪生的名声
[14:17] and nobody messes with my man, Tom. 没人可以诋毁我的偶像汤姆
[14:20] You’re banned. 你被禁足了
[14:22] Get in there. 给我进去
[14:22] You can’t ban me from the science fair. 你无权阻止我参加科学展
[14:25] So long, idiot. 回见 小白痴
[14:27] You’re ruining my plan to humiliate you! 我要羞辱你的计划都被打断了
[14:32] Boy, that, uh, that fell over. Too bad. 哎呦老天 那东西倒了 真糟糕
[14:35] That’s prime real estate. 这是黄金地段
[14:36] Watch out, someone’s coming. 看着点 有人来了
[14:37] 调料腕带 烹饪的未来 调料胸带 改良版的调料腕带
[14:37] Uh, uh, just checking out this great project. 这作品真不错
[14:40] This must be a really smart kid, right? 一定是个聪明孩子做的 对吧
[14:42] Not as smart as this kid right here; She’s a genius. 不如这个孩子聪明 她简直是个天才
[14:45] Oh, really? I think that kid stole this kid’s idea 是吗 我觉得那孩子偷了这孩子的点子
[14:47] and she should probably get a lawyer. 她该准备好吃官司了
[14:49] – Oh, he wouldn’t dare. – Oh, he would. -他才没这胆 -他有
[14:50] I will destroy you. 我会击垮你的
[14:52] Hooray! 好耶
[14:53] Now that Louise is banned, 现在露易丝被关禁闭了
[14:55] I’m the only Edison project. 就剩我一个爱迪生项目了
[14:56] – Jeremy, shush. – Right. -杰里米 闭嘴 -好
[14:58] Young man, I hear you wrote a love duet that dispels those nasty 年轻人 听说你写了首情歌对唱
[15:02] electrocution rumors and shows Edison’s softer side. 能驱散电击谣言 体现爱迪生柔情一面
[15:05] I think that’s just what this science fair needs, 我觉得科学展需要的就是这个
[15:07] and I want you to sing it. 我想让你唱这首歌
[15:09] Really? All right! 真的吗 太好了
[15:10] – What? – I’ve got to call our landlord and my aunt -什么 -我得去找我的房东和我姨妈
[15:13] and maybe some choir kids and maybe a couple of band geeks. 或许再叫几个唱诗班的孩子和乐队高手
[15:16] If that’s how you celebrate good news, sure. 如果这是你的庆祝方式 请便
[15:18] But, Gene, what about Louise? 可是吉恩 露易丝怎么办
[15:20] What about the truth? 真相又该如何揭开
[15:24] What did you say? 你说啥来着
[15:25] I was just wondering if we need flutes. 我刚在想我们是否需要长笛
[15:27] Who plays flute? Do you play flute? 谁会吹长笛啊 你会吗
[15:29] Louise, some janitor just asked me what I was doing here. 露易丝 刚刚有个门卫问我在这儿干嘛
[15:32] I panicked; I said I was a doctor. 我当时慌了 我说我是个医生
[15:33] So if anyone asks, I’m Dr. Glen Wellness. 有人问起的话 就说我是格伦·维涅斯
[15:36] I served in Korea. 我在韩国服役过
[15:37] I handled a triage alone. 可以独自诊断伤员伤情
[15:39] Just if anyone asks. 要是有人问的话你就这么说
[15:40] I delivered triplets in the back of a cab, if anyone asks. 就说我在出租车后座接生过三胞胎
[15:47] Ms. Schnurr, I want to say I totally understand why I’m in here. 舒娜老师 我知道我被关在这儿的原因
[15:51] I was disrespectful. 我太无礼了
[15:52] I was out of line, and oh, my God, 我没按规矩办事 天哪
[15:54] did you move that picture? 你动过那幅画吗
[15:57] You are fast. 你动作真快
[15:59] I do martial arts. 我练过武术的
[16:00] It shows. 看出来了
[16:02] Hello, hi. 你好 嗨
[16:03] Oh, aren’t you short? 你长得可真 矮呀
[16:05] Here, follow me. 来 跟我来
[16:07] All right, let’s show these people 好了 让我们来告诉这些人
[16:08] that if it ain’t man-on-elephant love, 只有人象之爱
[16:10] it ain’t worth singing about. 才值得一唱
[16:12] Attention, everyone. 注意 各位
[16:14] We have a very special treat for you. 我们为大家准备了特别的东西
[16:16] It’s a musical re-imagenactment 这是一出音乐情景再现
[16:18] of the very uplifting story 再现的正是发生在托马斯·爱迪生
[16:20] of Thomas Edison and Topsy the elephant. 和托普西大象之间的感人故事
[16:23] *They say Thomas Edison* *说起托马斯·爱迪生*
[16:26] *He’s the man to get us into this century* *人们都称他为将人类带入新纪元的人*
[16:32] *And that man is me* *我就是爱迪生*
[16:34] *They’ll say all…* *人们会说 所有*
[16:36] What’s going on? Where’s Louise? 发生什么事了 露易丝到哪儿去了
[16:38] And why do Tina and Gene 怎么蒂娜和吉恩的声音
[16:39] sound like Gayle and Mr. Fischoeder? 听着像盖尔和费舍奥德先生
[16:40] It’s science, Bob. 这是科学 鲍勃
[16:42] You’re not supposed to understand it. 科学就是要让人不知所云
[16:43] Okay. 好吧
[16:47] Come on, Ms. Schnurr. 求你了 舒娜老师
[16:49] Let me out of here. 放我出去吧
[16:50] This is my destiny. 这是我的使命
[16:52] Shh, I’m trying to eat this yogurt. 我这儿在吃酸奶呢
[16:54] Toot, toot, here comes books. 嘟嘟 送书来咯
[16:57] Creepy librarian. 让人起鸡皮疙瘩的图书管理员
[16:58] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[16:59] You told me about Topsy. 是你跟我说的托普西的事啊
[17:01] I tell everyone about Topsy. 我跟所有人都说过
[17:03] So, here’s the book you requested. 这是你要的书
[17:05] Good stuff, chick lit. 鸡仔文学 好东西
[17:05] 鸡仔文学指由女性撰写 并且主要面向二三十岁的单身职场女性的文学作品
[17:06] Oh, you’ve got to help me. 你一定得帮帮我
[17:08] Tell her I’ve got to go to the fair. 告诉她我非去科学展不可
[17:10] Tell her I’ve got to take Dinkler down. 告诉她我非打败丁克勒不可
[17:12] Shh, leave me out of it. 别把我扯进来
[17:14] You started it. 都是因你而起
[17:15] I start, I don’t finish things. 我只负责挑事端 收尾我可不管
[17:17] That’s my one flaw. 这就是我唯一的缺点
[17:18] So, how’s that yogurt? 酸奶味道还好吗
[17:20] Fine! Forget you! 好啊 我不管你了
[17:21] Forget all of you! Eat your yogurt! 我谁也不管了 吃你的酸奶去吧
[17:24] I’m busting out! 我自己逃了
[17:27] Get everything ready, Teddy, because this is happening. 把东西准备好 泰迪 这事我干定了
[17:31] I’ll get to the radio and when I say “Hit it,” 我去找对讲机 等我说”开始”的时候
[17:33] you hit it with everything you’ve got. 你就使出吃奶的劲儿启动装置
[17:35] Capisce? 明白了吗
[17:36] Wait, don’t leave me. 等等 别丢下我
[17:37] Okay, everything’s all right. 好吧 没事的
[17:39] You’re Dr. Glen Wellness. 你是格伦·维涅斯
[17:41] You can handle anything. 什么事都难不倒你
[17:42] Hell, you got the highest MCATs in the state. 你的医学院入学考试拿了全美最高分
[17:44] *But I never noticed* *但我却从未发现*
[17:48] *The curve of her trunk* *她那性感的大腿曲线*
[17:49] *And I never noticed* *但我却从未发现*
[17:53] *His electric junk* *他发明的电子垃圾*
[17:55] *We might just have found* *也许我们找到了*
[18:00] *Electric love* *电子之爱*
[18:06] *Electric love…* *电子之爱*
[18:12] Wow, did Gene write this? 这真是吉恩写的吗
[18:14] God, I want what they have. 上帝 我真羡慕他们的爱情
[18:15] It’s so romantic. 太浪漫了
[18:17] *Electric love* *电子之爱*
[18:23] *Electric love…* *电子之爱*
[18:29] *Fits like a glove* *我们天生一对*
[18:34] This is what really happened, people. 接下来发生的才是真相 各位
[18:37] This man, Thomas Edison, 这个人 托马斯·爱迪生
[18:39] sentenced Topsy, that beautiful elephant, 把那头美丽的大象托普西
[18:43] to die by electrocution. 电击电死了
[18:47] Here’s your hero, Dinkler. 这就是你的偶像 丁克勒
[18:50] Hit it! 开始
[18:51] Is that you, Louise? 是你吗 露易丝
[18:52] – Hit it! – I’ve been down here so long. -开始 -我在这下面待了好久
[18:54] What’s it like out there? 外面现在是什么情况
[18:55] Are people still the same with their funny ways? 大家还是一样滑稽可笑吗
[18:57] Teddy, hit it! 泰迪 开始
[18:58] Oh, right, the thing we’re doing. 对哦 我们的计划
[19:13] Tina! 蒂娜
[19:14] Tina! 蒂娜
[19:16] Tina? 蒂娜
[19:21] I’m okay. 我没事
[19:21] – Oh! Oh, God. – Oh, thank God. Tina. -我的天哪 -谢天谢地 蒂娜
[19:24] I thought we weren’t doing the death scene, 我还以为我们不演电刑那一场了
[19:26] but I saw the sparks and went with it. 但我看见有火花 就条件反射了
[19:27] Was I convincing? 我演得像吗
[19:29] Yes, very. 像 像得很
[19:30] Oh, my God, I almost electrocuted my sister. 天哪 我差点电死我姐姐
[19:33] – I’ve become Edison. – Oh, you wish. -我也变成爱迪生了 -别妄想了
[19:36] So he electrocuted animals. 是的 他电死过动物
[19:38] So what? 那又怎样
[19:40] As if everyone here is so perfect. 好像你们自己都很完美似的
[19:47] Oh, got a little caught up in the moment. 我们亲得太忘我了
[19:48] We’re in love! 我们坠入爱河了
[19:50] We’re a couple in love! 我们是坠入爱河的情侣
[19:52] It’s really happening finally! 这一天终于来临了
[19:54] – Thank you, God! – Got to go. -谢谢你 上帝 -先闪了
[19:57] Could have asked me to sing, but whatever. 你该叫我唱歌的 不过无所谓了
[19:59] You know, I could’ve sung it. 你知道的 我唱歌也不错的
[20:01] Louise, is there something you want to say to your sister? 露易丝 你是不是有话要跟你姐姐说
[20:03] Tina, I’m sorry I nearly killed you. 蒂娜 抱歉我差点杀了你
[20:06] I got carried away with the Dinkler thing, 丁克勒的事让我丧失理智了
[20:08] which worked out pretty well, but still, 最终的结果是还不错啦
[20:10] I shouldn’t have almost killed you. 但我还是不该差点杀了你
[20:12] It’s okay; This is how Topsy would have wanted it, 没关系 这是托普西想看到的结果
[20:14] but with more trampling people. 不过在它的版本里有更多人被它踩死
[20:16] And, Gene, I’m sorry to you, too. 还有吉恩 我也要对你说抱歉
[20:18] Your song was really good. 你的歌很棒
[20:19] I know, and without a single fart sound. 我知道 而且还没出现屁声
[20:21] Oh, my God, I forgot the fart sounds! 天哪 我忘记加屁声了
[20:23] How’d we do? 怎么样
[20:24] Well, you almost killed my daughter. 你差点杀了我女儿
[20:26] So yeah, not great. 所以 不怎么样
[20:28] Oh, wow, sorry about that. 对不起
[20:29] Hey, did you check out that Spiceps thing? 你看见那边的调料腕带了吗
[20:32] – Cool, huh? – Really? -是不是很酷 -真的吗
[20:33] – I thought so. – Yeah. -我是这么觉得的 -没错
[20:34] Since Mr. Dinkler is in the bathroom, crying, 鉴于丁克勒老师这会儿正在厕所哭呢
[20:37] I’m stepping in to announce the science fair winners. 就由我来宣布科学展的获胜者
[20:39] Second place goes to “How Many Hairs Up There?”, 获得第二名的是安迪和奥利的
[20:43] by Andy and Ollie Pesto. “我有多少根头发”
[20:45] Oh, my God! I want to thank Ollie. 天哪 我要谢谢奥利
[20:46] I want to thank Andy. 我要谢谢安迪
[20:47] – I want to thank Ollie. – I want to thank Andy. -我要谢谢奥利 -我要谢谢安迪
[20:48] That got second? That’s ridiculous. 那都能得第二名 开玩笑吧
[20:50] And the blue ribbon goes to “Spice…” 而蓝绶带的获得者是 调料
[20:54] uh, I can’t read this. 这个我看不懂
[20:55] Spice Rack! Spice Rack! 调料胸带 调料胸带
[20:57] Spiceps, Spiceps! 调料腕带 调料腕带
[20:58] – Spice Rack! – Spiceps! -调料胸带 -调料腕带
[21:00] – Spiceps! – Ow! Rack! -腕带 -胸带
[21:01] *Electric love* *电子之爱*
[21:07] *Electric love* *电子之爱*
[21:12] *Electric love* *电子之爱*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme