时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Anyone notice anything different about me? | 有没有注意到我有什么不同 |
[00:43] | – New boobs? – New ‘tude? | -新咪咪 -新态度 |
[00:45] | Wrong and wronger. I’m pregnant! | 错 大错特错 我怀孕了 |
[00:47] | Wha…? | 啥 |
[00:48] | We’re getting flour sack babies in health class. | 我们要在生理卫生课上学习照顾面粉宝宝 |
[00:50] | You do have that glow. | 你的确是面色红润 |
[00:52] | Aw, my little baby’s having babies. | 我的宝贝要有小宝贝了 |
[00:54] | I’m a sexy grandma. | 我成性感外婆了 |
[00:55] | I can’t believe they’re going to let you be in charge of a child. | 真不敢相信他们居然让你来照顾一个孩子 |
[00:58] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[00:59] | I was born to be a mother. | 我生来就是当妈的料 |
[01:01] | I’m gonna pull a flour sack out of my bottom. | 我会从屁股拉一袋面粉出来 |
[01:03] | Morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[01:05] | Wow, Don Draper’s kind of fat this season. | 唐·德雷柏这一季貌似发福了啊 |
[01:08] | Ooh, you look sharp, mister. | 你穿这身可真潇洒 先生 |
[01:10] | The jury is gonna find | 陪审团会以 |
[01:11] | you guilty of handsome in the first degree. | “太英俊罪”起诉你的 |
[01:15] | I’m contesting a parking ticket, Lin. | 我是去为停车罚单申诉 琳 |
[01:17] | There isn’t a jury. | 没什么陪审团 |
[01:17] | You’ve got a suit that won’t acquit. | 这西装帅成这样 这罪名你是逃不掉了 |
[01:19] | Wait a second, there’s no stains on that. | 等一下 你这身没污渍 |
[01:21] | That’s not your suit. | 这不是你的西装 |
[01:22] | My suit didn’t fit anymore, so I borrowed this from Mort. | 我那套穿不下了 这是我问莫特借的 |
[01:25] | Some poor guy’s wife brought two | 某个倒霉鬼的老婆为葬礼带了两套西服 |
[01:26] | for the burial and left this one behind. | 把这套给忘那儿了 |
[01:28] | Why don’t I ever get to wear dead people’s clothes? | 我怎么就没遇上穿死人衣服的好事儿 |
[01:31] | When I’m gone, I’ll leave you all my socks. | 我死后会把我的袜子都留给你 |
[01:32] | Aw, I wanted those. | 人家想要的 |
[01:36] | Okay, class, now that you’ve been assigned life partners, | 好了 现在大家都有各自的生活伴侣了 |
[01:38] | kiss your childhood good-bye and your babies hello. | 准备告别童年 迎接你们的宝宝吧 |
[01:42] | Let’s have all the fathers come up | 所有的父亲们都到前面来 |
[01:44] | and assume responsibility for their reckless behavior. | 承担你们一时冲动的后果吧 |
[01:47] | Travis Albright. | 崔维斯·奥尔布赖特 |
[01:48] | He has your eyes. | 他眼睛长得像你 |
[01:49] | But hopefully not your A.D.D. | 但愿没遗传到你的注意力紊乱多动症 |
[01:51] | Gene Belcher. | 吉恩·贝尔彻 |
[01:53] | He’s beautiful. | 他真美 |
[01:55] | Now, remember, even the smallest mistake | 现在要记住 即使是最小的错误 |
[01:57] | will affect your child’s life forever. | 也会影响你宝贝的一生 |
[02:00] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[02:01] | I’m sorry. Can I have another one? | 抱歉 我能再要一个吗 |
[02:02] | I don’t know, Gene. | 我可不敢说 吉恩 |
[02:03] | Can people just have another baby? | 婴儿是能说要就要的吗 |
[02:06] | Well, yes, they can. So here you go. | 是的 的确可以 给你吧 |
[02:08] | But if you drop this one, I’ll have to fail you. | 但如果你再失手 我就让你不及格 |
[02:11] | Gene, you’re getting an F. | 吉恩 你这门课F得定了 |
[02:12] | For “Failing father.” | F代表”失败的父亲” |
[02:14] | I can fix this! | 我可以还原的 |
[02:17] | See, he’s fine. | 看 他好了 |
[02:18] | He’s good; He’s happy. | 他没事 他很快乐 |
[02:20] | Ah! I need a baby! | 我要一个宝宝 |
[02:25] | Go back to your seat, Gene. | 回到你的座位上去 吉恩 |
[02:26] | And wipe that baby off your face. | 把你脸上的”宝宝”给我擦干净了 |
[02:30] | I couldn’t see the meter | 我没看到停车收费器 |
[02:32] | because there was a kid standing in front of it, and, um, | 因为有个小孩儿站前面把它挡住了 |
[02:35] | he was exactly meter-sized. | 他长得刚好和收费器一般高 |
[02:37] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[02:38] | Meter-sized? | 和收费器一般高 |
[02:39] | Well, and-and I think he was loitering, sir. | 我想他是在那边闲逛 法官 |
[02:41] | Well, Mr. Belcher… | 贝尔彻先生 |
[02:46] | …we’re gonna let this one go. | 这次就放你一马 |
[02:47] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[02:48] | – I’m dismissing the ticket. – Okay, wow. | -我会撤消这个罚单 -好吧 |
[02:50] | Maybe next time use the valet, huh? | 下次雇个泊车小弟 |
[02:54] | I will. | 我会的 |
[02:56] | I definitely will… | 我一定会的 |
[02:57] | Next case! | 下一个案子 |
[02:59] | You look important. | 你看着像是个有地位的人 |
[03:00] | – Will you marry my mom? – What? Uh, oh, um… | -你能娶了我妈妈吗 -啥 |
[03:02] | Sweetie, sweetie, don’t bother that nice gentleman. | 亲爱的 别去烦那位体面的绅士 |
[03:04] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[03:05] | He’s an idiot. | 傻孩子 |
[03:06] | Ah, I’m sure. | 没关系的 |
[03:07] | “Gentleman.” Wow. | “绅士” 哇塞 |
[03:11] | I would’ve been a great dad. | 我一定会是个好爸爸 |
[03:13] | Gene, cheer up. | 吉恩 振作些 |
[03:14] | Why not focus your energy on losing that baby weight? | 为何不把精力放在产后恢复身材上面呢 |
[03:16] | No! I’m moping. | 不 我正产后忧郁呢 |
[03:18] | I’m gonna take the long way home. | 我要绕道回家 |
[03:19] | Tell Mom not to make anything for dinner with flour. | 告诉老妈晚餐别做任何和面粉有关的东西 |
[03:22] | And a flour-less chocolate cake for dessert! | 甜点的巧克力蛋糕也不许加面粉 |
[03:30] | What was that? | 什么东西 |
[03:31] | – Hello. – Who said that? | -你好 -谁在说话 |
[03:32] | – Hello. – Are you a ghost? | -你好 -你是鬼吗 |
[03:33] | ‘Cause I’m a Ghostbuster! And I’m a police officer. | 我可是捉妖师 同时还是名警官 |
[03:36] | And a Sagittarius. | 我还是射手座的 |
[03:37] | I do not understand your command. | 我不明白你的指令 |
[03:42] | Please sit to create profile. | 请坐下来建立个人档案 |
[03:45] | Please log in with name now. | 现在请说出你的名字 |
[03:47] | – Gene. – Hello, Gene. | -吉恩 -你好 吉恩 |
[03:49] | Please sit to create profile. | 请坐下来建立个人档案 |
[03:51] | Okay, but don’t try anything funny. | 好吧 但是不要耍花招 |
[03:54] | Request for funny activated. | 请求启动幽默功能 |
[03:56] | Loading joke. | 正在载入笑话 |
[03:57] | You know jokes? | 你会讲笑话 |
[03:58] | Knock-knock. | 咚咚 |
[03:59] | Who’s there? | 是谁呀 |
[03:59] | Botany. | 马彤 |
[04:00] | Botany who? | 马彤怎么了 |
[04:01] | Bot-any good toilets lately? | 最近有买什么好的马桶吗 |
[04:04] | – I get it! – Did you like that? | -我懂了 -你喜欢吗 |
[04:05] | I have a million of them. | 我有上百万个笑话呢 |
[04:06] | 1,100,005. | 一百一十万零五个笑话 |
[04:09] | You are so cool. | 你真酷 |
[04:11] | Cooling seat now. | 启动座圈降温功能 |
[04:12] | No, no, warm it up. | 不 不 帮我暖暖 |
[04:14] | I like my buns toasted. | 我喜欢屁股暖暖的[我爱吃烤热的面包] |
[04:15] | Warming seat now. | 预热座圈中 |
[04:19] | Who’s the Queen of England? | 英国女王是谁 |
[04:20] | Elizabeth the second. | 伊丽莎白二世 |
[04:21] | – Who’s the Queen of the Night? – Whitney Houston. | -谁是黑夜女王 -惠特尼·休斯顿 |
[04:24] | Who’s the Queen of the… wait a second! | 谁是… 等等 |
[04:26] | Bidet? Don’t mind if I bid-do. | 坐浴盆 别介意我按这个 |
[04:30] | I knew that would happen, but I did it anyway. | 我就知道会是这样 但我就是想按 |
[04:37] | I’m not just saying this because I’m your friend, | 我不想以朋友的身份拍你马屁 |
[04:39] | but that is amazing. | 但这也太神奇了 |
[04:41] | Alert. | 警报 |
[04:42] | Auxiliary water tank low. | 水箱水位低 |
[04:44] | I require maintenance from primary user. | 请主用户维修 |
[04:46] | “Primary user”? | “主用户” |
[04:47] | Wow, I’ve never cared for a toilet of my own before. | 我以前从没想过要一个属于自己的马桶 |
[04:51] | I guess you’re never really ready. | 生活总是让人措手不及 |
[04:53] | There you go, thirsty boy. | 喝吧 孩子 |
[04:54] | Thank you, Gene. | 多谢 吉恩 |
[04:55] | Activating night light. | 启动夜间照明灯 |
[04:56] | Uh-oh, it’s night already? | 已经是晚上了吗 |
[04:58] | I better go home. | 我得回家了 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna bet my sisters $1,000 | 我要回去和我的姐妹们打赌 |
[05:01] | that there isn’t a talking toilet in the woods. | 一千块赌树林里有个会说话的马桶 |
[05:04] | That’s what I call easy money. | 我管这叫得来全不费工夫 |
[05:05] | Playing artist Eddie Money. | 播放埃迪·莫尼的歌曲 |
[05:08] | No, no, cancel! Undo! | 不不 取消 撤消 |
[05:10] | Cancelling Eddie Money. | 取消播放埃迪·莫尼 |
[05:12] | Wow, you really listen. | 你还真听话 |
[05:13] | You’re the best. | 你真棒 |
[05:14] | Okay, see ya. | 好吧 回见 |
[05:15] | Good-bye, Gene. | 再见 吉恩 |
[05:27] | Hey, little man. | 喂 小家伙 |
[05:28] | Where’d you hear that song you’re whistling? | 你吹口哨的这首歌是从哪儿听来的 |
[05:30] | It wasn’t a song. | 这不是一首歌 |
[05:30] | I-I was making fun of a bird. | 我在取笑一只鸟 |
[05:32] | Well, a little bird told me | 某只小鸟跟我透露 |
[05:34] | you might have seen something I’m looking for: | 你也许看见了我正在寻找的东西 |
[05:37] | A toilet. | 一个马桶 |
[05:38] | I haven’t seen one. | 我没见过 |
[05:39] | I-I’ve never even used one! | 我连用都没用过 |
[05:41] | – Come here, just for a sec. – Uh, no. | -过来 一会儿就好 -不 |
[05:43] | – I want to tell you something. – Ma… okay. Yell it. | -我有话要说 -好 你用吼的吧 |
[05:46] | I mean, I mean, I want to give you something. | 我是说 我有东西给你 |
[05:48] | I already have enough. | 我什么都不缺 |
[05:50] | You don’t know what it is. | 你又不知道我要给你什么 |
[05:51] | I know. I just feel like I know what I can carry | 我知道 我只是感觉我拿不了你那东西 |
[05:53] | and I have my… night planned. | 我晚上还有事 |
[05:55] | You won the lottery. | 你中彩票了 |
[05:57] | – Then I better go quit my job! – Where is it?! | -那我最好赶紧去辞职 -在哪儿 |
[06:03] | Where’s my toilet?! | 我的马桶在哪儿 |
[06:11] | You’re my baby boy now, Belcher. | 你现在是我的小宝贝了 贝尔彻 |
[06:17] | I’m not sure, but I think people are | 我好像感觉大家因为这套西装 |
[06:19] | treating me different because of this suit. | 对我的态度也不同了 |
[06:20] | Last night on the street, this homeless guy saluted me. | 昨晚在大街上 一个流浪汉还向我敬礼 |
[06:23] | Can’t believe I almost buried that suit. | 真不敢相信我差点埋了那套西服 |
[06:25] | If you buried it now, it’d probably claw itself out of the grave | 现在你就算埋了它也会从坟墓里爬出来 |
[06:28] | to get back on Bobby. | 回到鲍鲍身上 |
[06:29] | That would make a great movie. | 这都能拍成一部很棒的电影了 |
[06:31] | Suit Cemetery. | 西服墓地 |
[06:32] | I’d see that, but only the matinee. | 我会看的 但只看日场 |
[06:34] | I wouldn’t want to come home to a dark closet. | 我可不想回家面对阴森森的房间 |
[06:35] | – Ooh, here comes the three-piece! – Ah, I… | -三件套来了 -我 |
[06:39] | Bow tie, oh, look out! | 领结 当心 |
[06:40] | – Oh, it got me! – Linda, please. | -它抓到我了 -琳达 求你别演了 |
[06:41] | – I don’t want to find another place to eat. – I’m dead. | -我以后还想在这儿吃饭呢 -我死了 |
[06:43] | Excuse me, do you know where Maestro’s Bistro is? | 打扰了 请问知道曼斯特酒吧在哪儿吗 |
[06:46] | Sorry, no, I… | 抱歉 不知道 我 |
[06:47] | – What about this place? – Hmm, I don’t know. | -这家餐馆怎么样 -不知道呢 |
[06:49] | – How’s the food here? – Uh, it’s really good. | -这里的食物怎么样 -很不错 |
[06:51] | I eat here every day. | 我每天都来这里吃饭 |
[06:52] | If it’s good enough for him. | 他都觉得好吃呢 |
[06:54] | Well, uh, since I’m dining alone, maybe I’ll join you. | 反正我也是一个人 也许我该加入你们 |
[06:58] | You dining alone? How does that happen? | 你一个人 这怎么可能 |
[07:00] | Whoa, whoa, ladies! | 女士们 |
[07:02] | Bring it down a notch, huh? | 矜持点 |
[07:04] | Why don’t I get you a nice booth in the back, right? | 我还是在后面给你们找一处好座位吧 |
[07:06] | We were all single once, | 我们都曾单身过 |
[07:07] | but you don’t got to be a slut about it, you know? | 但也没必要就当荡妇 好吗 |
[07:09] | It’s just a little bit further, and it’s amazing! | 地方有点远 但很神奇 |
[07:12] | Is it a body, like in Stand By Me? | 是尸体吗 像电影《伴我同行》里那样 |
[07:14] | Or a great math teacher, | 或是一位出色的数学老师 |
[07:15] | like in Stand and Deliver? | 像电影《为人师表》里那样 |
[07:17] | I present to you, voila! | 现在为您呈现 看 |
[07:20] | Hello, Gene. | 你好 吉恩 |
[07:21] | What the hell? | 这什么玩意 |
[07:22] | New user detected. | 探知到新用户 |
[07:23] | Please say your name to create profile. | 请说出您的姓名 以创建个人档案 |
[07:26] | Holy crap! | 我滴妈呀 |
[07:28] | Hello, Holy Crap. | 你好 我滴妈呀 |
[07:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:30] | And boom, my friend the toilet. | 看见了吧 这就是我的马桶朋友 |
[07:33] | Say “Pupu platter.” | 说”宝宝盘”[一道美国式中国菜] |
[07:35] | Pupu platter. | 宝宝盘 |
[07:35] | – Say “Nuclear wiener.” – Nuclear wiener. | -说”核香肠” -核香肠 |
[07:39] | – Say “Hypothalamus.” – Hypothalamus. | -说”下丘脑” -下丘脑 |
[07:41] | Say “I love you, Tina.” | 说”我爱你 蒂娜” |
[07:43] | I love you, Tina. | 我爱你 蒂娜 |
[07:44] | Say “I love you, Tina. | 说”我爱你 蒂娜 |
[07:45] | I’m not a toilet, I’m a boy.” | 我不是马桶 是个男生” |
[07:46] | – No. – Oh. | -不要 -好吧 |
[07:48] | Alert. Auxiliary water tank low. | 警告 水箱水位低 |
[07:50] | Please fill. | 请补水 |
[07:51] | Okay, time for din-din. | 好咧 吃饭时间到 |
[07:53] | Why don’t you just breast-feed it, Gene? | 你干脆喂它母乳得了 吉恩 |
[07:55] | I tried. | 我倒是想呢 |
[07:55] | This one only takes a bottle. | 可它只喝瓶装水 |
[07:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:58] | Maintenance complete. | 维护完毕 |
[07:59] | You’re really great with him, Gene. | 你跟它处得真融洽 吉恩 |
[08:01] | He’s just a really good toilet. | 因为他是个好马桶啊 |
[08:03] | Alert. | 警告 |
[08:03] | Three hours of battery life remaining. | 电池电量剩余3小时 |
[08:05] | Please connect to a power source. | 请连接电源 |
[08:07] | Power source? | 电源 |
[08:08] | What power source? | 什么电源 |
[08:09] | I require a dedicated 220 volt ground fault circuit interrupter. | 我需要220伏特的专用漏电保护器 |
[08:14] | Don’t worry, we’ll get you out of here. | 别担心 我们会带你离开这儿 |
[08:16] | Adrenaline, do your thing! | 肾上腺素 到你表现的时候了 |
[08:20] | Gene, calm down. | 吉恩 冷静下 |
[08:22] | You’re not the first person who’s had to find | 为会说话的马桶找电源这种事 |
[08:23] | a power source for his talking toilet. | 你绝对不是第一个 |
[08:25] | Right, right. We’ll have to go home | 没错 我们这就回家 |
[08:27] | and get some batteries, extension cords. | 弄些电池 电源线 |
[08:29] | We’ll steal a car, we’ll siphon the gasoline into a generator. | 再偷辆车 把汽油抽到发电机里 |
[08:34] | We’ll help you, Gene. | 我们会帮你的 吉恩 |
[08:35] | Thanks, T. | 谢谢 蒂 |
[08:36] | It takes a village to charge a toilet. | 给马桶充电可是个大工程 |
[08:39] | Where have you kids been? | 你们这些小鬼去哪儿了 |
[08:40] | – It’s late. – Glee club. | -这么晚了 -合唱团 |
[08:41] | – Key club. – Ski club? | -私人俱乐部 -滑雪俱乐部 |
[08:43] | Oh, extracurriculars. I love it. | 参加课外活动啊 我喜欢 |
[08:45] | Yeah, we have a triple-club emergency. | 我们仨的俱乐部出了点紧急状况 |
[08:47] | We need extension cords and lots of them. | 需要大量的电源线 |
[08:49] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t Baby Boy Belcher. | 啧啧啧 这不是”小宝贝贝尔彻”吗 |
[08:54] | Did you lose this somewhere? | 你是不是把这丢哪儿了 |
[08:56] | Uh, kids, this guy’s looking for a lost toilet. | 孩子们 这人正在找他丢失的马桶 |
[09:00] | And he’s not crazy. | 另外他脑子没问题 |
[09:01] | He’s Max, uh… sorry, I didn’t, uh, catch your last name. | 他叫马克思 抱歉 我忘记你的姓了 |
[09:05] | Eh, Flush. | 崇马彤 |
[09:06] | Your name’s Max Flush and you’re looking for a toilet? | 你叫马克思·崇马彤 正在找一个马桶 |
[09:09] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[09:12] | And his name is Bob Burger. | 他叫鲍勃·汉堡 |
[09:14] | What? | 什么 |
[09:15] | His name is Bob Burger. | 他叫鲍勃·汉堡 |
[09:16] | – Um, it’s not. – It is. | -才不是 -就是 |
[09:18] | – It isn’t, no. – It’s not? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[09:20] | – No. Are you serious? – Bob Burgers. | -不是 你认真的吗 -鲍勃·汉堡 |
[09:22] | – How… – Bob Burgers. | -怎么 -鲍勃·汉堡 |
[09:23] | – Then who am I thinking of? – I don’t know. | -那我想的这个人是谁 -我不知道 |
[09:25] | But-but the sign. | 但 但餐馆明明就叫 |
[09:26] | Okay, well, I’m still missing a toilet. | 各位 我这儿正找马桶呢 |
[09:28] | I was delivering it, but it fell off my truck. | 它在我运送的途中从车里掉了出来 |
[09:31] | My toilet’s worth $14,000. | 我的马桶值1万4千美元 |
[09:33] | So I’m gonna find it. | 所以我一定要找到它 |
[09:34] | $14,000? | 1万4千美元 |
[09:36] | For 14 grand, I’d let that toilet poop on me. | 给我1万4块 让马桶拉我身上都行 |
[09:39] | Lin. | 琳 |
[09:40] | My toilet’s special. | 我的马桶很特别 |
[09:41] | State of the art. | 是世界上最先进的 |
[09:42] | I’m very motivated to find it. | 我愿不惜一切来找到它 |
[09:43] | Have you told the toilet how you feel? | 你有告诉过马桶你的想法吗 |
[09:45] | The toilet knows how I feel! | 我们心照不宣 |
[09:46] | Okay, Mr. Flush, we’ll-we’ll let you know if we see it, | 崇马彤先生 我们看到它会通知您的 |
[09:49] | and, uh, we’re closing early, so… | 餐馆今天要提前关门 所以… |
[09:51] | Closing early? | 提前关门 |
[09:52] | Yeah, I’m gonna use the money I saved on that ticket | 对 我要用那张罚单省下的钱 |
[09:54] | and take Linda and my suit out to a nice dinner. | 穿着这身衣服和琳达去吃顿大餐 |
[09:58] | We’re going to Beville’s! It’s fancy. | 我们要去百福尔餐厅 可高级了 |
[10:00] | They give you bread in a basket with a napkin inside of it. | 他们用篮子盛面包 里面还铺着纸巾 |
[10:03] | – Can I come? – No. | -能加我一个不 -不能 |
[10:04] | – Oh. – Okey dokey. | -好吧 -好了各位 |
[10:05] | I guess I’ll just be on my way then. | 看来我得先走了 |
[10:09] | Before we go, we should take out the trash. | 走之前 我们得把垃圾扔出去 |
[10:11] | Lin, do you mind? I’m kind of in a suit. | 琳 你能去扔一下吗 我穿着正装呢 |
[10:14] | Okay, but I’m not gonna lie down | 好吧 不过别指望我躺平了 |
[10:16] | in any puddles for you to cross, mister. | 让你踩着我过水坑 先生 |
[10:18] | Just kidding, I will. | 开玩笑的 我会的 |
[10:20] | Oh, no, he’s not leaving! | 天哪 他没有走 |
[10:21] | He’s staking us out. | 他在监视我们 |
[10:23] | We’ll have to lay low for a while. | 近期我们得低调点了 |
[10:24] | We can’t lay low. We have to get back to the toilet! | 不能低调 我们要把马桶带回来 |
[10:26] | We’ll need a plan. | 我们得制定个计划 |
[10:28] | Tina, cancel all of my appointments. | 蒂娜 取消我所有预约 |
[10:30] | That’s gonna take a while. | 那得花点工夫 |
[10:31] | Gene, hold my calls. | 吉恩 帮我挡下电话 |
[10:35] | Now he wants to switch eyes! | 他要跟我换眼球 |
[10:42] | Okay, operation Capture the Throne is go. | 好啦 营救马桶行动开始 |
[10:45] | Zeke and Jimmy Jr. will meet us at the rally point. | 齐克和小吉米会在集结点跟我们会合 |
[10:47] | Andy and Ollie are on their way here. | 安迪和奥利正往这儿赶 |
[10:49] | Everybody know what they’re doing? | 大家都知道自己要做什么吧 |
[10:50] | In general or in the plan? | 你是指平时还是这次的计划里 |
[10:51] | The plan, Tina. | 计划里 蒂娜 |
[10:53] | We just have to wait for Mom and Dad to get out of here, already. | 我们要等老爸老妈走了才能行动 |
[10:56] | The toilet’s only got two hours left. | 马桶只剩两小时电量了 |
[10:58] | How do I look? | 我这身怎么样 |
[10:59] | Well, no one’s gonna be looking at you, Lin. | 没人会看你的 琳 |
[11:01] | – Oh. – Bye! | -好吧 -拜 |
[11:02] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[11:03] | – Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye. – Bye. | -拜 拜 拜 拜 -拜 |
[11:04] | – Bye, bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[11:06] | Stay out of my room. | 不许进我房间 |
[11:08] | Here come Andy and Ollie. | 安迪和奥利来了 |
[11:09] | What’s taking them so long? | 他们怎么这么慢 |
[11:11] | They’re both trying to carry each other at the same time. | 他们都想把对方抱起来 |
[11:20] | Sorry, Samantha. | 抱歉了 萨曼莎 |
[11:24] | I’m Tina! | 我是蒂娜 |
[11:25] | No, you’re me. | 不 你是我 |
[11:30] | I’m selling pens to benefit my Beaver Scout troop. | 我卖钢笔为我们海狸童子军筹款 |
[11:32] | How many can I put you down for? | 你要买几支 |
[11:34] | None. | 我不买 |
[11:35] | – Seven? – Zero. | -七支吗 -一支也不要 |
[11:36] | – Zero hundred and seven? – Oh, fine, I’ll take two. | -零百零七支吗 -好吧 我买两支 |
[11:41] | Hey! | 喂 |
[11:47] | Party of two-ty-toot-toot. | 二人浪漫约会 |
[11:49] | I’m a fun customer; You’re gonna love me. | 我这人可有意思了 你一定会喜欢我的 |
[11:51] | I’m sorry, unless you have a reservation, it’s an hour wait. | 抱歉 没有预约的话要等一个小时 |
[11:54] | An hour, really, hmm? | 一小时 你说真的吗 |
[11:57] | Oh, are you together? | 你们一起的吗 |
[11:59] | Maybe we have something. Let me check. | 也许还有空位 我查查 |
[12:01] | May I bring you a cocktail? | 您需要鸡尾酒吗 |
[12:03] | Ooh, appletinis. | 我要苹果马提尼 |
[12:05] | Uh, yeah, we’ll have two. | 对 来两杯 |
[12:06] | Two each. | 一人两杯 |
[12:07] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[12:09] | I’m coming, toilet! | 我来了 马桶 |
[12:11] | Don’t you quit on me! | 别离开我 |
[12:27] | Guess we’re in the same boat now, | 我们现在可是一条船上的人了 |
[12:29] | Baby Boy Belcher. | 小宝贝贝尔彻 |
[12:33] | Oh, my. | 我的乖乖 |
[12:34] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[12:40] | Have a great time on King’s Head Island, sucker! | 去皇颅岛好好玩啊 笨蛋 |
[12:43] | Rent a golf cart; They’re super fun. | 租辆高尔夫球车吧 超好玩的 |
[12:45] | This isn’t over! | 这事儿还没完 |
[12:46] | I can make my knees smile. | 我能让我的膝盖微笑 |
[12:50] | Toilet? | 马桶 |
[12:51] | Hello, Gene. | 你好吉恩 |
[12:52] | Maintenance required. | 请求维护 |
[12:54] | Don’t worry, help is on the way. | 别担心 马上就帮你 |
[12:55] | 33 minutes of battery life remaining. | 电池电量剩余33分钟 |
[12:58] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[13:00] | We’ll be telling jokes again in no time. | 我们马上又能一起说笑话了 |
[13:02] | Loading joke. | 载入笑话 |
[13:03] | Knock-knock. | 咚咚 |
[13:04] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[13:05] | Interrupting toilet. | 爱插嘴的马桶 |
[13:06] | Interrupting toilet…? | 爱插嘴的马桶… |
[13:10] | Hang in there, buddy. | 坚持住 伙计 |
[13:11] | We’re going to get you fixed up. | 我们马上修好你 |
[13:13] | These are from the couple over there. | 这是那边的那对夫妻送的 |
[13:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[13:16] | Ah… not for you, for him. | 没你的份 都是给这位先生的 |
[13:18] | Oh, I still haven’t finished | 可我还没喝完 |
[13:20] | my Sex on the Beach from that foot clinic doctor. | 那位足部诊所医生送的”激情海岸” |
[13:22] | Yeah, we got to pick up the pace. | 我们得加快速度 |
[13:24] | Double fist ’em… go. | 双管齐下 走一个 |
[13:25] | I don’t know, Lin, | 这样行吗 琳 |
[13:26] | I mean, I drove, or maybe you drove. | 我开车来的呢 还是其实是你开的 |
[13:28] | One of us drove, right? | 我们是开车来的 对吧 |
[13:29] | It’s all right, we-we’ll take a snatchy. | 没关系 我们可以叫猪猪车 |
[13:31] | What? | 啥 |
[13:32] | We’ll take a snatchy. | 我可以叫猪猪车 |
[13:33] | What-What’s a snatchy? | 猪猪车是什么玩意儿 |
[13:35] | The yellow thing. | 就是黄色的那个 |
[13:36] | Well, I need a better hint than that. | 再提示得更明白点 |
[13:37] | – It’s got wheels. – A taxi? | -有轮子的 -出租车吗 |
[13:40] | Yeah, a snacky. | 对 租租车 |
[13:41] | – You said… – Snacky! | -你刚才说的是… -租租车 |
[13:42] | Wait, you keep changing it. | 等等 你老在变 |
[13:44] | You got it, stop teasing me. | 你懂就好 别取笑我了 |
[13:46] | Well, you said “Snatchy.” | 你刚才说的是”猪猪车” |
[13:47] | Shut up, drink. | 闭嘴 喝酒啦 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:51] | 11 minutes of battery life remaining. | 电池电量剩余11分钟 |
[13:54] | Where are they? | 他们到哪儿去了 |
[13:56] | It’s getting cold out here. | 外面越来越冷了 |
[13:58] | Warming seat. | 座圈加温 |
[13:59] | No, save your energy! | 不 保存体力 |
[14:00] | I’ll warm my butt the old-fashioned way. | 我自己用原始方法暖屁屁就好 |
[14:04] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[14:06] | Hello, what a beauty. | 你好呀 美人儿 |
[14:08] | She’s a hottie potty, baby, haw! | 真是个妩媚妖娆的马桶 |
[14:10] | Wow, does it wipe for you, too? | 它能帮人擦屁股吗 |
[14:12] | What’s wipe? | 什么意思 |
[14:13] | Now, I got to pee in this baby. | 不尿白不尿啊 |
[14:15] | No, get away from him, you monster! | 不行 别碰他 你这禽兽 |
[14:17] | He’s dying! | 他快死了 |
[14:18] | We don’t have much time! | 我们没时间了 |
[14:19] | Flush some chicken soup into him! | 给他冲点鸡汤下去 |
[14:21] | – Or put on a movie he likes! – Yeah. | -放一部他喜欢的电影 -对哦 |
[14:23] | Everybody, close your eyes and believe. | 各位 请闭上眼为他祈祷 |
[14:26] | No, we have to move him. | 不 我们得把他搬走 |
[14:28] | Lift with your butts. | 起 |
[14:32] | Oh, man. | 我去 |
[14:33] | This is heavier than my mom at the prom. | 比我妈参加毕业舞会的时候还重 |
[14:36] | ‘Cause she was pregnant with me. | 她那时候正怀着我呢 |
[14:43] | Nine minutes of battery life remaining. | 电池剩余电量九分钟 |
[14:46] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[14:47] | Hurry, hurry… go! | 快 快 快走 |
[14:49] | Mush, mush! | 驾 驾 |
[14:53] | You can’t flush me. | 休想冲走我 |
[14:56] | Wow, Beville’s was great, but I’m still kind of hungry. | 百福尔真不错 但我还是感觉有点饿 |
[15:00] | Me, too. Did we forget to eat? | 我也是 我们是不是忘记吃东西了 |
[15:01] | Oh, my God, we did. | 天哪 真的 |
[15:05] | Who cares? | 谁管它呢 |
[15:06] | Let’s just make out. | 我们自己亲热吧 |
[15:07] | Uh, scenic route, sir? | 走观光路线吗 先生 |
[15:08] | You betcha. | 那还用说 |
[15:14] | Hang in there, buddy, we’re almost there. | 坚持住 兄弟 就快到了 |
[15:16] | Pedal with your heart! | 用灵魂去蹬 |
[15:22] | Ah, it’s Max Flush! | 是马克思·崇马彤 |
[15:24] | – Pedal faster! – That way! | -蹬快点 -走那边 |
[15:29] | I don’t see him. | 看不见他了 |
[15:30] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[15:31] | We’re doing it, we’re doing it! | 我们做到了 我们做到了 |
[15:33] | Whoo-hoo, we’re home free! | 我们胜利在望了 |
[15:37] | Wait, there’s no bridge. Stop! | 等等 前面没桥了 停 |
[15:42] | Fly, toilet, fly! | 飞吧 马桶 飞吧 |
[15:44] | Toilets can’t fly, Gene. | 马桶不会飞 吉恩 |
[15:46] | This one can! | 这个马桶会 |
[15:47] | Activate wings! | 激活桶翼 |
[15:49] | Playing artist Wings. | 播放翅膀乐队歌曲 |
[15:50] | N-n-n-n-no. | 不不不不 |
[16:04] | No…! | 不 |
[16:09] | If you want this toilet, you’ll have to go through me, | 要想带走这马桶 得先过我这关 |
[16:11] | – Max Flush! – Gene? | -马克思·崇马彤 -吉恩 |
[16:13] | Dad? Mom? | 老爸 老妈 |
[16:14] | What you doing in the middle of the road with a toilet? | 你跟一个马桶在大马路上做什么 |
[16:17] | He’s more than a toilet! | 他不是简单的马桶 |
[16:19] | He’s my best friend and he’s dying! | 他是我最好的朋友 但他快死了 |
[16:21] | – Okay. – Ah, now he’s losing fluids! | -好吧 -他开始流血了 |
[16:24] | W-wait, is this that guy’s missing $14,000 toilet? | 等下 这就是失踪的一万四的马桶吗 |
[16:27] | We need to get him to a power source immediately. | 我们必须马上给他充电 |
[16:30] | Well, I-I don’t think we can ask the cab driver to… | 我觉得出租车司机不会同意 |
[16:32] | – Toilet in the taxi, sir? – Really? | -马桶要放车里吗 先生 -可以吗 |
[16:37] | I still don’t really understand what’s happening. | 我还是没明白发生什么事了 |
[16:39] | I don’t either, but I’m having fun. | 我也不明白 但我嗨着呢 |
[16:42] | There’s a coffee shop… they’ll have outlets. | 那边有个咖啡店 咖啡店有接口的 |
[16:44] | For people writing screenplays. | 那是给写剧本的人用的 |
[16:45] | Pull over! | 停车 |
[16:49] | I’m drunk. | 我醉了 |
[16:52] | Two minutes of battery life remaining. | 电池剩余电量两分钟 |
[16:54] | Hey, you can’t bring that in here. | 那东西不能搬进店里 |
[16:56] | Your sign says restrooms are for customers only, | 你们的标示只写”洗手间仅供顾客使用” |
[16:58] | not that customers can’t bring in their own restrooms. | 没说顾客不能自带洗手间啊 |
[17:01] | That restroom is mine. | 那洗手间是我的 |
[17:04] | Hey, toilet guy. | 是你呀 马桶兄 |
[17:07] | Look, my son found your toilet. | 看 我儿子帮你找到马桶了 |
[17:09] | And I’ll never give him back! | 我绝不会还给你 |
[17:10] | You just want to take him somewhere where he’ll get pooped on! | 你只会把他带到某个地方让人坐上面大便 |
[17:13] | I’ll never let that happen! | 我决不允许那样的事发生 |
[17:14] | I’ll never let anything bad happen to him ever! | 谁也不许伤害他 |
[17:17] | Battery dead. Good-bye. | 电量耗尽 再见 |
[17:19] | No…! | 不 |
[17:21] | Kid, he’s a toilet. | 孩子 他只是个马桶 |
[17:23] | He’ll be fine once he’s recharged. | 充上电他就活过来了 |
[17:25] | There’s a family waiting for him… A very nice family… | 他的家人还等着他呢 很好的家人 |
[17:28] | so let me take him. | 就让我带他走吧 |
[17:29] | He belongs with me, and you’ll never be able to move both of us! | 他是我的 休想带走我俩任何一个 |
[17:33] | Yeah, if you think you’re gonna get Gene off the toilet | 对 你要是没经过吉恩同意就把他 |
[17:35] | before he’s ready, I’ve got some bad news for you. | 从马桶上拽下来 我就有坏消息要说了 |
[17:37] | He missed his birthday party once. | 他有一次错过了他的生日派对 |
[17:39] | – We had a clown. – We had to send him in there. | -我们还请了小丑 -只好送他过去 |
[17:41] | You give me that toilet! | 把马桶给我 |
[17:42] | What’s the problem here? | 出什么问题了 |
[17:44] | No problem, no problem. | 没问题 没问题 |
[17:46] | These people brought in | 这帮人把外面的马桶搬进店里 |
[17:47] | an outside toilet and they refuse to leave. | 赖着不走了 |
[17:50] | Yeah, you should probably deal with that. | 没错 这你可能得处理处理 |
[17:52] | Hey, that looks like that toilet that was reported stolen. | 那好像就是新闻里那个被盗的马桶啊 |
[17:55] | Welp, sure hope you figure that out. | 我就知道你们认得出来的嘛 |
[17:56] | – Freeze! – Stop right there. | -站住 -站那儿别动 |
[17:58] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[18:00] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[18:01] | Where you’re going, they don’t have any toilets. | 他们带你去的地方可没马桶 |
[18:03] | Well, they do, but it’s out in the open and it’s embarrassing. | 好吧有是有 但是露天的 丢死人了 |
[18:08] | Warm my butt. | 暖屁屁 |
[18:09] | You’re useless, useless! | 你一无是处 一无是处 |
[18:12] | Gene, stop yelling at the toilet. | 吉恩 别冲马桶嚷嚷了 |
[18:13] | It just sits there and takes it. | 它只知道坐那儿吃 |
[18:15] | I know that fancy toilet was your friend | 我知道那个高级马桶是你的朋友 |
[18:17] | and you liked him, | 你很喜欢他 |
[18:18] | but he wasn’t yours and he’s probably evidence now. | 但他不是你的 他现在很可能是证物了 |
[18:21] | He needed me to take care of him, Dad, and I let him down. | 他需要我照顾 老爸 我让他失望了 |
[18:25] | I’ll never get to have anything nice, | 好东西总是与我无关 |
[18:27] | like a bag of flour or a toilet. | 面粉是 马桶也是 |
[18:29] | Look, Gene, it’s not easy to take care of things. | 吉恩 照顾人不是件容易的事 |
[18:32] | I mean, one time when you were a baby and I was watching you, | 有一次 我在带还是婴儿的你的时候 |
[18:34] | you ate a fern, and you could have died, but you didn’t. | 不小心让你吃了草 幸好你没死 |
[18:39] | My point is, you tried to take care of the toilet | 我的意思是 你已经尽全力 |
[18:41] | and you did the best you could. | 照顾那个马桶了 |
[18:43] | That’s all anyone can do. | 谁都只能做到这里了 |
[18:44] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[18:45] | Sorry I yelled at you. | 抱歉我跟你吼了 |
[18:47] | It’s not your fault you’re stupid. | 蠢不是你的错 |
[18:48] | Gene, get in here! Your friend’s on TV! | 吉恩 快来 你朋友上电视了 |
[18:51] | This morning, the ferry’s | 今早 这艘船上的 |
[18:53] | most important passenger isn’t a person, it’s a toilet. | 最重要乘客不是人 而是一个马桶 |
[18:56] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[18:57] | This $14,000 toilet was allegedly stolen | 这个价值一万四的马桶据称是被一个叫 |
[19:00] | by a Tim Jones aka the Bathroom Burglar. | 蒂姆·琼斯的人 也就是马桶大盗劫走 |
[19:04] | He said his name was Max Flush. | 他说他叫马克思·崇马彤啊 |
[19:06] | And you believed that? | 你还真的信了 |
[19:08] | – No, I’m… – Yeah… no, wha… why… | -没有 我 -对啊 不 啥 |
[19:11] | Fittingly, this royal flusher is headed back | 这个皇家级的马桶将会被送回皇颅岛 |
[19:13] | to its rightful owner on King’s Head Island. | 回到他的合法拥有人手中 |
[19:15] | Live from the ferry landing, I’m Olsen Benner. | 奥尔森·贝纳从渡船码头发回的现场报道 |
[19:18] | Mom, get the car. | 老妈 去开车 |
[19:19] | I have to go to the toilet. | 我要去找我的马桶 |
[19:21] | Ooh, I got chills when you said that. | 你这么说让我起了一身鸡皮疙瘩 |
[19:25] | – There he is. – Gene, go! | -他在那儿 -快去 吉恩 |
[19:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, sorry, kid, can’t go near that toilet. | 抱歉 小朋友 你不能靠近那个马桶 |
[19:31] | Uh, Officer, can you cut him a break? | 警官 能给他开个后门吗 |
[19:32] | It’s a long story, but he-he just wants to say good-bye. | 说来话长 他只是想跟他告个别 |
[19:35] | Kind of weird, but, all right, sir, your kid’s got one minute. | 听着有点怪 不过好吧 他有一分钟 |
[19:39] | Hello, toilet. I know you can’t hear me, but I just… | 你好马桶 我知道你听不见 但我只 |
[19:42] | Hello, Gene. | 你好 吉恩 |
[19:43] | Toilet, they charged you. | 马桶 他们给你充电了 |
[19:45] | – Activate bidet? – Yes! | -要启动坐浴盆功能吗 -太好了 |
[19:46] | I-I mean, no. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[19:48] | I think I just have time to say good-bye. | 我想现在总算有时间跟你告别了 |
[19:50] | Good-bye, Gene. | 再见 吉恩 |
[19:51] | I… I love you. | 我 我爱你 |
[19:53] | Please repeat command. | 请重复指令 |
[19:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:55] | You would like to vomit? | 你要吐吗 |
[19:56] | No, I love you. | 不 我爱你 |
[19:58] | Seat up for vomit. | 抬起座圈以供呕吐 |
[20:00] | No, I love you. | 不 我爱你 |
[20:01] | – Vomit now. – I love you. | -请吐 -我爱你 |
[20:03] | – Vomit. – I love you! | -吐 -我爱你 |
[20:04] | Vomit now. Vomit now. | 请吐 请吐 |
[20:06] | Stop saying that! | 别说了 |
[20:07] | – Vomit now. – Damn fool! | -请吐 -你个白痴 |
[20:09] | Okay, this is just sad. | 这太难过了 |
[20:10] | I know. | 我懂 |
[20:11] | Huh, that suit looks just like one my dad had. | 你这衣服跟我爸穿过的很像 |
[20:14] | Yeah, it’s a nice one, huh? I love it. | 这衣服不错吧 我很喜欢 |
[20:16] | Yeah, let me see the label. | 让我看看标签 |
[20:17] | – Um, I… – There’s my dad’s name. | -我 -有我爸的名字 |
[20:18] | “Tailored for Paul McGill.” | “专为保尔·麦吉尔订做” |
[20:19] | That’s weird… his name is Bob Burgers. | 这就怪了 他明明叫鲍勃·汉堡啊 |
[20:22] | That’s my dad’s suit! Where’d you get it? | 这是我爸的衣服 你哪儿来的 |
[20:23] | – A funeral home? – What?! | -殡仪馆 -啥 |
[20:25] | A funeral home. It’s a home for funerals. | 殡仪馆 筹办葬礼的地方 |
[20:29] | I’ll never forget that toilet. | 我永远不会忘记那个马桶 |
[20:31] | I’ll never forget that suit. | 我永远不会忘记那套西服 |
[20:33] | At least you still got your birthday suit. | 至少生日礼物还穿在身上嘛 |
[20:35] | Yeah, too bad it’s wrinkly. | 只是有点皱巴了 |
[20:36] | Let’s get Dad dry-cleaned. | 我们把老爸送去干洗吧 |
[20:37] | Nah, I’ll press him. | 不 我来熨平他 |
[20:41] | *Baby, hold on to me, oh, yeah* | *抱紧我 宝贝* |
[20:45] | *Whatever will be will be* | *该来的就让它来吧* |
[20:49] | *The future is ours to see, yeah, come on* | *未来我们一起见证* |
[20:53] | *So, baby, hold on to me* | *抱紧我 宝贝* |
[20:55] | *Hold it* | *抱紧* |
[20:57] | *Think about it, baby* | *想想吧 宝贝* |
[21:00] | *I’m gonna take you to the top* | *我会带你走向巅峰* |
[21:05] | *So, baby, hold on to me, hold on tight* | *宝贝 抱着我 抱紧我* |
[21:09] | *Whatever will be will be, say it again, the future is…* | *该来的就让他来吧 未来…* |