时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Lookie, lookie. | 看哎 看哎 |
[00:22] | My green blazer from when I had | 我在圣巴特里克节那天当陪审员时穿的 |
[00:24] | jury duty on Saint Patrick’s Day. | 绿色西装 |
[00:24] | 纪念爱尔兰守护神圣巴特里克的节日 庆祝方式之一是穿戴绿色服装 | |
[00:26] | What’s the blazer for? | 找出这件西装干什么 |
[00:27] | Tina’s gonna wear it at her audition tomorrow | 蒂娜要穿着它参加明天 |
[00:29] | for the school news channel. | 学校新闻台的面试 |
[00:30] | I want to be serious newswoman, | 我想当一名严肃的女主播 |
[00:32] | 美国电影 主人公是一位 叫霍利·亨特的新闻节目制作人 | |
[00:32] | like Holly Hunter in Broadcast News. | 就像《广播新闻》中的霍利·享特一样 |
[00:34] | “It must be great being right all the time. | “永远正确一定很棒 |
[00:36] | No, it’s terrible.” | 不 这很糟” |
[00:38] | I need to practice being a television journalist. | 我需要练习怎么做电视记者 |
[00:41] | Dad, can I interview you? | 老爸 我能采访你吗 |
[00:42] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[00:43] | Don’t look directly into the camera, Dad. | 不要直视摄像机 老爸 |
[00:45] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[00:46] | So, tell me, why burgers? | 那么请问 为什么要开汉堡店 |
[00:47] | Well, my dad got me started… | 我是在父亲的鼓励下开起来的 |
[00:48] | Do you see this as a stepping stone | 你是否将此视为 |
[00:50] | to a real restaurant? | 开一家真正餐馆的跳板 |
[00:51] | It… is a real restaurant. | 我现在开的就是真正的餐馆 |
[00:53] | Mm, slop shop. | 二流饭店 |
[00:54] | Can you cook anything other than burgers? | 除了汉堡你还会烹饪其它菜品吗 |
[00:56] | Yes, lots of things. | 是的 还会很多东西 |
[00:57] | – Like? – Like, um… | -比如说 -例如 |
[00:59] | like, paella. | 比如 西班牙海鲜饭 |
[01:00] | Paella– tell me how you make that. | 西班牙海鲜饭 给我讲讲那怎么做 |
[01:02] | Well, I’d have to look up the recipe, but, uh… | 我得看一眼食谱 但是 |
[01:04] | So you don’t know how to make paella? | 这么说你不会西班牙海鲜饭了 |
[01:06] | No, I could make… | 不 我能做 |
[01:08] | Okay, I’m confused, because a minute ago | 这我就不懂了 一分钟之前 |
[01:10] | you were an expert. | 你明明还是副专家的模样 |
[01:11] | Dad needs media coaching. | 老爸需要传媒形象指导 |
[01:12] | Look, I randomly said “Paella.” | 听着 西班牙海鲜饭是我随口说的 |
[01:14] | I didn’t mean to. | 我没想那么多 |
[01:15] | Ah, I’m going in tight. | 来点特写 |
[01:16] | Bob, get off paella. | 鲍勃 别再提西班牙海鲜饭了 |
[01:18] | All right, interview’s over. | 够了 采访结束了 |
[01:19] | Get that camera out of my face. | 把摄像机从我面前拿开 |
[01:20] | I think we got what we need. | 我想我们的新闻素材已经够了 |
[01:24] | You look amazing, sweetie. | 你看起来棒极了 亲爱的 |
[01:25] | And you’re gonna look even better on camera. | 在摄像机里看起来肯定会更好 |
[01:27] | You inherited my strong chin. | 你继承了我硬朗的下巴 |
[01:29] | Where’s your strong chin, Mom? | 你硬朗的下巴在哪儿 老妈 |
[01:30] | I can’t see it. | 我怎么看不到 |
[01:31] | Keep looking, you’ll find it. | 继续看 你会找到的 |
[01:33] | What did I inherit from you, Mom? | 我从你那里继承了什么 老妈 |
[01:35] | You got my zest for life. | 你继承了我对生活的热枕之心 |
[01:37] | And my extra long pinky toe. | 还有我格外长的粉色脚趾 |
[01:38] | And I got your birthing hips. | 我继承了你能生的屁股 |
[01:40] | Actually, Gene, you take more after your father. | 事实上 吉恩 你更像你父亲 |
[01:43] | No, hips don’t lie. | 不对 屁股是不会撒谎的 |
[01:44] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[01:45] | I forgot that I went through a Judd Nelson phase. | 忘了我还有长的像贾德·纳尔逊的阶段了 |
[01:48] | That’s your father when he was your age. | 那是你父亲和你一般大的时候 |
[01:50] | He looked just like you. | 看起来和你一模一样 |
[01:52] | Wait, does that mean when I’m his age, | 等等 你的意思是等我到他的年龄时 |
[01:54] | I’m gonna look just like him? | 我也会长成他那样么 |
[01:55] | Spoiler alert! | 剧透慎入哦 |
[01:56] | No! | 不 |
[01:57] | Hey, you could do worse. | 长这样已经算不错了好吧 |
[01:59] | I don’t see how! | 我怎么没看出来 |
[02:00] | At least you know your shoulders won’t go bald. | 至少你知道你的肩膀不会光秃秃的 |
[02:02] | Gene, it’s starting. | 吉恩 已经开始了 |
[02:03] | I found this on your pillow! | 我在你的枕头上发现了这个 |
[02:05] | Ah! Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[02:06] | Quick, come me over! Trump me! | 快 快帮我拨一拨 帮我遮起来 |
[02:07] | – Louise… – What? | -露易丝 -怎么了 |
[02:08] | You’re not going bald, Gene. | 你不会秃头的 吉恩 |
[02:10] | Apologize, Louise. | 快道歉 露易丝 |
[02:11] | Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[02:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[02:15] | What’s the point of clinging to this, | 如果我命中注定会变成那样 |
[02:16] | if I’m doomed to be that? | 执着于此又有什么用处 |
[02:18] | – Huh. I don’t know. – Lin. | -说得也是哦 -琳 |
[02:20] | Why wait? Let’s do it now. | 还等什么 现在就来吧 |
[02:21] | I want the whole Bob. | 让我完全变成鲍勃那样吧 |
[02:23] | Male-pattern baldness. | 男性斑秃 |
[02:24] | – Stoop shoulders. – Stop. | -下垂的肩膀 -别说了 |
[02:25] | – Paunch. – Please. | -啤酒肚 -求你了 |
[02:26] | And the push broom on my lip. | 嘴唇上方再来个扫把 |
[02:28] | This is incredibly insulting. | 这真是十足的侮辱 |
[02:29] | Think about how I feel. | 想想我的感受吧 |
[02:30] | You really let myself go. | 你怎么能让我任其发展 |
[02:32] | Go to school. | 去上学 |
[02:33] | – We’re going. – Bye. | -我们走了 -再见 |
[02:37] | Remember, kids, | 记住 孩子们 |
[02:37] | this is just the student news, no pressure. | 这只是学生新闻 不要有压力 |
[02:40] | I’ll only be going back frame by frame | 我只是会逐帧回顾 |
[02:42] | and critiquing you on eye contact, | 评判你们的眼神交流 |
[02:44] | presentation and how cool you are. | 新闻陈述 以及长相 |
[02:47] | You really want to do this? | 你确定要参加吗 |
[02:49] | Okay, first up to the green screen, | 好了 第一个上场的到绿屏幕那里 |
[02:51] | Zeke with sports. | 体育新闻播报 齐克 |
[02:52] | Comin’ at ya, Mr. Grant! | 我来啦 格兰特老师 |
[02:53] | That game was tighter than a tater in a tailpipe. | 这场比赛十分激烈 过程相当白热化 |
[02:56] | It was like two babies climbin’ on the same boob. | 就像是两个婴儿爬上同一个胸部 |
[02:58] | Then we lost. | 然后我们输了 |
[02:59] | Wow, Zeke, I feel like I was there. | 齐克 我好像身临其境 |
[03:01] | Next up, auditioning for field reporters, | 下一个 应聘的是现场记者 |
[03:04] | Andy and Ollie. | 安迪和奥利 |
[03:05] | Back to you, Andy. | 话筒交还给你 安迪 |
[03:06] | Back to you, Ollie. | 交还给你 奥利 |
[03:07] | Back to you, Andy. | 交还给你 安迪 |
[03:08] | Back to you, Ollie. | 交还给你 奥利 |
[03:09] | If only you two were Siamese twins. | 要是你们俩是连体婴就好了 |
[03:11] | We can do that. | 我们可以的 |
[03:11] | Oh, great! | 太棒了 |
[03:12] | That’d be super helpful if you could figure that out. | 如果你们能做到可就帮大忙了 |
[03:15] | It looks like it’s working. | 看来好像成功了 |
[03:17] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[03:18] | So sweet. | 太好了 |
[03:18] | And, next up, for the coveted anchor spot, Tammy. | 下一位是应聘竞争激烈的主播一职的苔米 |
[03:22] | Good luck, Tammy. | 祝你好运 苔米 |
[03:22] | Uh, I was born lucky, Tina. | 我天生就有好运 蒂娜 |
[03:24] | ‘Cause I was born me and not you. | 因为我是我 而不是你 |
[03:25] | And I’m a blonde now, so I’m better than you. | 我现在又是金发 所以肯定比你强 |
[03:28] | I don’t like what you say, | 我不喜欢你的说法 |
[03:29] | but I admire the way you say it. | 但是我很羡慕你能那么说话 |
[03:31] | Wow, it’s Tammy with the news! | 这是苔米为您献上的新闻 |
[03:33] | Whoo! News… | 新 闻 |
[03:36] | News. | 新闻 |
[03:37] | Tam, slam, thank you, ma’am. | 苔 很棒 多谢 小姐 |
[03:39] | Next up, Tina. | 下一个 蒂娜 |
[03:41] | Oh, hey, Tina, little tip: | 蒂娜 小决窍 |
[03:43] | you’re a super fast talker, so talk really slow. | 你说话实在太快了 所以你应该慢点说 |
[03:47] | Thanks, Tammy. | 多谢 苔米 |
[03:48] | That’s still way too fast. | 还是太快了 |
[03:50] | Mr. Grant, | 格兰特老师 |
[03:51] | I’m here because I have a nose for news. | 我来这里是因为我对新闻有着敏锐的直觉 |
[03:53] | Great. Now about that green jacket… | 很好 不过关于那件绿色的夹克 |
[03:54] | I’m Tina with… | 我是蒂娜 |
[03:55] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[03:56] | …with… the… | 带 来 |
[03:59] | Paranormal activity! | 见鬼啦 |
[04:06] | Oh, my God, I’m anchor! Yes! Yes! | 天哪 我是主播了 好耶 好耶 |
[04:12] | I am anchor! | 我是主播了 |
[04:13] | I’m staff intern? | 我是实习员工 |
[04:15] | But I already had a sign-off. | 但是我都想好结束语了 |
[04:17] | “Good-bye, audience.” | “再见了 观众们” |
[04:18] | Well, maybe you could change it to | 也许你可以换成 |
[04:19] | “Does anyone need juice?” | “有人需要果汁吗” |
[04:20] | Does anyone need juice? | 有人需要果汁吗 |
[04:22] | Hmm. Maybe it’ll work better when you have some juice. | 要是你买到了果汁效果会更好 |
[04:29] | So, what does the staff intern do? | 实习员工都做些什么 |
[04:31] | Besides go on juice box runs? | 除了跑腿买果汁外吗 |
[04:33] | – Yeah. – Oh, lots of things. | -是的 -有很多事情可做 |
[04:34] | You know, hand out the juice, | 分发果汁 |
[04:35] | make sure people are happy with their juice, | 确保大家都喝得高兴 |
[04:36] | clean up all the empty juice boxes. | 清理所有空果汁盒 |
[04:38] | Okay. Isn’t there any other important | 好吧 还有其它重要的幕后工作 |
[04:40] | behind-the-scenes stuff I could do to help? | 是我可以帮上忙的吗 |
[04:42] | Well, there’s editing music, effects. | 还有编辑音乐和音效的工作 |
[04:44] | – That stuff is a blast. – Great. | -这可是很酷的差事 -太好了 |
[04:46] | But I do those. | 但这是我负责的 |
[04:47] | I mean, if you did them, what would I do? | 如果你都做了 那要我干什么 |
[04:48] | Be the teacher? | 当老师 |
[04:50] | Yeah, right, Tina, that sounds great. | 是啊 蒂娜 当老师最好了 |
[04:51] | I’ll just teach. | 我教书就好了 |
[04:54] | Little more off the top. | 头顶剪一点 |
[04:56] | Sprinkle on the back and the ears. | 后面和耳边都撒点 |
[04:58] | A little more glue. | 再来点胶水 |
[05:00] | Show me, show me! | 让我看看 让我看看 |
[05:03] | It’s perfect! | 太完美了 |
[05:04] | I’ve been tarred and Bobbed. | 我变成黑黢黢的鲍勃了 |
[05:06] | I don’t know how I got that arm hair | 我本不知道要怎么让臂毛的长相 |
[05:07] | to look so sad, but I did it. | 看上去可怜一点 但我做到了 |
[05:09] | Can I get in here? I need to… | 能进来吗 我得… |
[05:10] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[05:11] | It’s like looking in a mirror! | 好像是在照镜子 |
[05:13] | – No, it isn’t, Gene. – Who’s Gene? | -不 才不像 吉恩 -吉恩是谁 |
[05:15] | I already can’t tell who’s who. | 我已经分不清谁是谁了 |
[05:17] | Take that stuff off. | 把那东西拿下来 |
[05:18] | Lin, get in here and settle this! | 琳 快过来调解一下 |
[05:19] | Don’t call your mother Lin. | 别对你妈直呼其名 |
[05:21] | What? Oh! | 怎么了 |
[05:22] | Wha… h-hey! Whoa, travel-size Bob. | 怎么 缩小版的鲍勃诶 |
[05:26] | Linda, you’re encouraging him. | 琳达 你这是在纵容他 |
[05:28] | I need the bathroom. | 我想上厕所 |
[05:29] | Oh. Wow, this is confusing. | 我都迷乎了 |
[05:30] | No, it’s not. | 不 不能够 |
[05:31] | You’re my family and I love you, | 你们是我的家人 我爱你们 |
[05:33] | but you’re terrible. You’re all terrible. | 但你们太逊了 你们都太逊了 |
[05:35] | – I don’t say that. – Well, that’s all you say. | -我可不那么说话 -你一直这么说话 |
[05:38] | – You do. – You kind of do. | -是的 -你是这么说话 |
[05:39] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[05:40] | – Gene. – Bob. | -吉恩 -鲍勃 |
[05:41] | – All right, enough. – Enough. | -好了 够了 -够了 |
[05:42] | – I’m not doing this. – Yes, you are. | -我不要跟你玩这个 -是的 你要 |
[05:44] | – No, I’m… oh, my God. – Oh, God. | -不 我 天哪 -天哪 |
[05:45] | He’s really good. He’s good. | 他演得真像 他真棒 |
[05:47] | He’s not good, Lin. | 他才不棒 琳 |
[05:48] | He’s not good, Lin. | 他才不棒 琳 |
[05:49] | He’s good. | 他很棒 |
[05:50] | – Gene! – What, Bob?! | -吉恩 -怎么 鲍勃 |
[05:52] | – Lin! – Lin! | -琳 -琳 |
[05:53] | – What? – Gene! | -咋了 -吉恩 |
[05:54] | – Lin! – Lin! | -琳 -琳 |
[05:55] | Gene! I’m leaving! | 吉恩 我走了 |
[05:56] | Aw, he’s so cute. | 他太可爱了 |
[05:57] | Stop following me! | 别跟着我 |
[05:58] | Stop following me in front! | 别在前面跟着我 |
[06:01] | Hi, Mr. Branca. | 你好 布兰卡先生 |
[06:02] | Careful, Tina. Slippery. | 当心 蒂娜 很滑 |
[06:04] | Did Mrs. Persky’s water break? | 波斯基夫人的羊水破了吗 |
[06:06] | I may have won the baby pool. | 这是羊水吗 |
[06:07] | Worse. Someone dragged in a dog turd. | 比这个更糟 有人带了狗屎进来 |
[06:09] | And this isn’t the first time, either. | 这也不是第一次了 |
[06:11] | You have great stories, Mr. Branca. | 你总有很棒的故事 布兰卡先生 |
[06:13] | I ever tell you you’re, like, my best friend? | 我有没有说过你很像我最好的好朋友 |
[06:15] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:17] | Look, this news show competes for students’ attention | 这档新闻节目旨在将学生们的注意力 |
[06:20] | with cell phones, gossip and bathroom graffiti. | 从手机 八卦和厕所涂鸦中转移出来 |
[06:22] | We need to be faster, meaner, and graffiti-er! | 我们要更快 更贱 更恶俗 |
[06:25] | So, what I’m… | 因此 我… |
[06:26] | I have a cran-apple, two grapes | 一盒酸果蔓苹果味的 两盒葡萄味的 |
[06:28] | and a bunch of kiwi-strawberry. | 剩下的都是奇异果草莓味的 |
[06:29] | Here’s the crazy straw you asked for, Zeke. | 这盒有你要的螺旋吸管 齐克 |
[06:31] | Extra crazy, just how you like it. | 按照你的要求 额外加了螺旋 |
[06:32] | Could be crazier. | 可以再多加几圈 |
[06:33] | Now, who knows the five W’s of school news? | 好了 校园新闻的五要素是 |
[06:36] | Oh, “Who, what, where, | “人物 事件 地点 |
[06:38] | when and sometimes why.” | 时间 偶尔还有原因” |
[06:39] | Or, is that vowels? | 有原因这一项么 |
[06:40] | No! | 不不 |
[06:41] | They’re “Wow, woo-hoo, | 是 “赞 好耶 劲爆 |
[06:43] | way hot, weird and what the mmm.” | 奇葩 不了个是吧” |
[06:45] | Every story we do should have all five. | 每一条我们都要做到上述五点 |
[06:47] | I’ve got one, | 我有一条 |
[06:48] | new kid nip slips! | 新生走光照片 |
[06:50] | Way hot, Zeke! | 够劲爆 齐克 |
[06:51] | Oh, whose parents are poor? | 谁家是穷光蛋 |
[06:52] | Woo-hoo, Tammy! | 好耶 苔米 |
[06:54] | I’ve got one. | 我有一条 |
[06:55] | The custodian says someone is tracking in dog poo. | 看门大爷说有人在带狗屎进学校 |
[06:57] | What the huh? | 这有爆点吧 |
[06:59] | Less caca, more gaga, Tina. | 要疯癫 不要便便 蒂娜 |
[07:02] | Anyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[07:03] | I hear there’s a 45-year-old fourth grader | 我听说四年级有个45岁胡须男 |
[07:05] | with a mustache walking around school. | 在学校四处溜达 |
[07:07] | Now that’s pretty “What the ah”! | 这个才真是很有爆点 |
[07:09] | Go with that. | 就用那个 |
[07:11] | This is WSN, the news you need | 这里是瓦格斯塔夫小学新闻时间 |
[07:13] | from the students you like. | 由人气主播为你播报你最感兴趣的新闻 |
[07:14] | In your face! | 给你好”看” |
[07:16] | I’m Tammy Larson and these are the breaking stories. | 我是苔米·拉森 今天的重大新闻有 |
[07:20] | What’s up with Brenda? | 布伦达这是怎么了 |
[07:21] | I mean, right? | 大家都懂吧 |
[07:23] | Jimmy Pesto Junior previews dance moves | 小吉米·派丝多编排了一出舞蹈 |
[07:25] | the principal won’t allow at winter prom. | 而校长禁止其在冬季舞会表演 |
[07:28] | This one’s out. | 髋要拱出来 |
[07:30] | Can’t do this. | 做不到吧 |
[07:31] | Forget about this one. | 忘了还有这个动作 |
[07:34] | I love it, but it’s not news. | 我爱这个调调 可这并不是新闻 |
[07:36] | Now, to our top story: | 下面是我们的头条新闻 |
[07:37] | Lenny Destefano– is there enough of him to go around, | 连尼·戴斯特法诺 人气校草众女争抢 |
[07:40] | and how can we ration our passion? | 王子分身乏术 姑娘们爱意难抑 |
[07:43] | Jocelyn, who’s Lenny going to the winter prom with? | 乔丝玲 连尼冬季舞会的舞伴是谁啊 |
[07:45] | No one knows. He’s going out with Julie, | 没人知道 他正和朱莉约会 |
[07:47] | but he’s been texting the entire drill team and me. | 可一直和整个啦啦队的妞们包括我发短信 |
[07:49] | – And me, also. – Oh. | -当然还有我 -天啊 |
[07:51] | Now to Zeke with dodgeball highlights. | 下面由齐克带我们欣赏躲避球的精彩瞬间 |
[07:53] | Thanks, Tammy! | 谢了 苔米 |
[07:54] | Here’s a kid getting it in the muchachos. | 有人被击中”小弟弟” |
[07:57] | Here’s another dude, right in the Easter eggs. | 这人的彩”蛋”也吃了一记 |
[08:01] | Watch this geezer with a ‘stache get his. | 来看这个一字胡老头中招 |
[08:03] | It’s okay, I’ve had my kids. | 打中也不要紧 我早儿孙满堂了 |
[08:08] | Hey, Tina, I saw the news. | 蒂娜 我看过新闻了 |
[08:10] | Is that true about Lenny and the drill team? | 连尼和啦啦队的事是真的吗 |
[08:12] | Julie deserves better. | 朱莉这朵花算是插牛粪上了 |
[08:14] | The school deserves better news. | 学校这锅汤才是被新闻这颗屎毁了 |
[08:16] | Well, I just got back from the library. | 我刚从图书馆回来 |
[08:18] | More shoe poopy got dragged in up there. | 那儿踩屎的鞋印更多了 |
[08:20] | All the way to the reference section. | 往资料室那儿拖了一路 |
[08:22] | 美国少儿读物 此处Encyclopedia[百科全书]指事故发生地图书馆 而Brown[棕色]则暗指大便 | |
[08:22] | Talk about Encyclopedia Brown. | 这不是《数学小神探》嘛 |
[08:27] | I… I don’t get it. | 我 我没听懂 |
[08:29] | Wait, | 等等 |
[08:30] | that’s a pretty long way to track something in on a shoe. | 踩屎的鞋印能走那么远吗 |
[08:32] | I’m gonna poke around. | 我要调查一下 |
[08:34] | Something doesn’t smell right. | 什么味道不太对 |
[08:35] | That’s this. | 这个吧 |
[08:36] | Oh, yeah. | 是它 |
[08:37] | So it is applesauce, but try to find it | 所以就是苹果酱了 可要是去 |
[08:40] | in the sauce aisle at the supermarket. | 超市果酱货架找一瓶对比 |
[08:41] | You’ll be sorely disappointed. | 你会非常失望 |
[08:43] | Anyway, I was looking for chutney. | 这个先不提 我当时在找酸辣酱 |
[08:45] | Uh, is this a long story, Teddy? | 这故事很长吗 泰迪 |
[08:46] | I mean, it has been long, but is it longer? | 现在已经很长了 还要更长吗 |
[08:48] | I haven’t gotten to the story part yet. | 我还没说到故事的部分 |
[08:50] | Gene, I need you behind the counter. | 吉恩 你站柜台后面来 |
[08:52] | Just stand here and I’ll be right back. | 就站这儿 我去去就回 |
[08:55] | I’m not sure I appreciate | 我不喜欢你用这样的办法 |
[08:56] | being foisted off like this, Bob. | 来敷衍我 鲍勃 |
[08:59] | So, anyway, I end up in the ethnic food section. | 所以 我就到了民族风味食品区了 |
[09:01] | It was like a whole new world opened up. | 好像打开了通往新世界的门 |
[09:03] | I bought baby food from India. | 我买了印度产的婴儿食品 |
[09:05] | Those babies are tough. | 喝这个的婴儿着实强悍 |
[09:06] | No joke on those slices. | 那些”薄”片真不是开玩笑的 |
[09:08] | That’s fascinating, Teddy. | 你讲得太棒了 泰迪 |
[09:09] | Little Bob is great. | 小鲍勃也很棒 |
[09:10] | Yeah, I guess I’ll keep him. | 是啊 我看可以让他保持这个模样 |
[09:12] | Lin, stop. | 琳 打住 |
[09:13] | – You stop. – No, stop, Lin. | -你才打住 -不 够了 琳 |
[09:15] | No, you stop, little Bobby. | 不 你打住 小鲍鲍 |
[09:16] | – Mm-hmm, stop. – Bobby, stop. | -打住吧 -鲍鲍 打住 |
[09:17] | Look at you two, you’re like an old married couple. | 看看你俩 就像结婚多年的老夫妻一样 |
[09:19] | We put up with each other. | 我们相互容忍彼此 |
[09:21] | All right, enough, Gene. | 好了 够了 吉恩 |
[09:22] | Gene, get back to the kitchen. | 吉恩 回厨房来 |
[09:23] | How could dog poop make it all the way | 踩狗屎的鞋印怎么能一路 |
[09:25] | up two flights of stairs and into the library | 上两层楼梯还进入图书馆 |
[09:27] | on a shoe without being wiped off? | 屎印却不见消失呢 |
[09:29] | Tele-poop-tation? | 移”屎”换影么 |
[09:30] | Let’s experiment. | 试验看看吧 |
[09:31] | We need something | 我们需要一个 |
[09:32] | the exact same size and texture as poop. | 和屎大小及材质一样的东西 |
[09:35] | How about Dad’s burger? | 老爸的汉堡怎么样 |
[09:36] | It’s even the same color! | 颜色都一样了 |
[09:38] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[09:43] | What the hell are you kids doing? | 你俩究竟干嘛呢 |
[09:44] | Walking on one of Dad’s burgers | 踩着老爸的汉堡走路 |
[09:45] | to see how much like dog doo it is. | 看看它和狗屎有多像 |
[09:47] | Oh, science. | 科学实验 |
[09:49] | It’s clean. | 很干净 |
[09:50] | That can mean only one thing: | 那只能说明一件事 |
[09:51] | the poos must have come from inside the school. | 屎源一定在学校内部 |
[09:53] | Which means, they’re probably human! | 也就是说 可能是人屎 |
[09:56] | I knew there was a story there. | 我知道新闻要讲什么了 |
[09:58] | We’re looking at a serial pooper. | 我们处理的是一起连环纵屎案 |
[10:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:02] | Is it you, Louise? | 是你吗 露易丝 |
[10:03] | I’ve dabbled in the area, | 我倒是有心尝试呢 |
[10:04] | but I don’t get enough food to be a serial pooper. | 可我有限的饭量导致我没有足够的屎源 |
[10:08] | I, uh, probably only poop once a week. | 我一周可能只有一坨屎 |
[10:10] | I think I’ll call the culprit the Mad Pooper. | 我想为犯人取代号为变态屎犯 |
[10:13] | Ooh, I got a better one. | 我有个更好的 |
[10:14] | The Butt-ler. Get it? | 屎男仆 有没有 |
[10:14] | buttler意为管家或男仆 其中含有butt即屁股一词 | |
[10:16] | I get it. It’s got “Butt” in it. | 我懂了 把屁股藏在词里了 |
[10:19] | Butt. | 屁股 |
[10:20] | Whatever we call him or her, it’s definitely news. | 不管叫什么吧 这无疑是条新闻 |
[10:24] | That’s toilet journalism, Tina. | 那是厕所新闻 蒂娜 |
[10:26] | We do gutter journalism. | 我们做的是低级趣味新闻 |
[10:28] | But there’s a Mad Pooper loose in the school. | 可现在学校有个变态屎犯在作案 |
[10:30] | It’s the job of the news to inform the public. | 向大众公布真相是新闻的职责 |
[10:32] | It’s worth it, even if we save just one shoe. | 就算只能挽救一只鞋 也值得 |
[10:34] | Yuck. | 真恶心 |
[10:35] | Well said, Tammy. | 说得好 苔米 |
[10:38] | The Mad Pooper story is ten times bigger | 变态屎犯的事比连尼·戴斯特法诺的 |
[10:40] | than Lenny Destefano’s love life. | 感情生活重要十倍 |
[10:42] | And less disgusting. | 而且还没那么恶心 |
[10:43] | He’ll put his lips on anything with pom-poms. | 他会把嘴唇放到一切能啵啵的东西上 |
[10:45] | But I can’t get it out there. | 但这事他们不让我播 |
[10:47] | WSN has a news monopoly. | 瓦格斯塔夫小学新闻很垄断 |
[10:49] | So do your own newscast. | 那做你自己的新闻节目吧 |
[10:50] | My own newscast? | 我自己的新闻节目 |
[10:52] | You think I could do that? | 你觉得我做得来吗 |
[10:53] | Who’s the one yammering about her nose for news? | 是谁总嚷嚷自己鼻子有灵敏的新闻嗅觉的 |
[10:55] | Me? | 我吗 |
[10:56] | Yeah, this nose right here! | 对 就是这只鼻子 |
[10:58] | Get it sniffing! Snort some news up there! | 使劲闻闻 嗅点新闻线索出来啊 |
[11:01] | I can’t snort ’cause you’re holding my nose. | 我嗅不了 你捏着我的鼻子呢 |
[11:03] | There’s gonna be lots of things holding you back! | 还会有很多事阻挡你的脚步 |
[11:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:06] | Snort it up! | 嗅起来 |
[11:08] | Come on, Cronkite, snort! | 来啊 克朗凯特 嗅起来 |
[11:10] | It’s for the good of the people! | 这是给大家造福呢 |
[11:11] | Let me know when you got something. | 你有线索了立马告诉我 |
[11:15] | My diorama… got diarrheaed. | 我的透视模型 被透”屎”了 |
[11:19] | I think I just snorted a story. | 我想我刚刚嗅到一丝线索了 |
[11:24] | Dad’s old camcorder, a VCR and a videotape? | 老爸的旧摄影机 磁带和录像带各一盒 |
[11:27] | Say hello to your state-of-the-art studio. | 向最顶尖的摄影棚问好吧 |
[11:30] | But, this is Gene’s birth. | 可 这是吉恩出生时录的啊 |
[11:31] | There’s a lot of crowning stuff | 有很多伟大的时刻 |
[11:33] | that can just be taped over. | 是只能被抹去的 |
[11:34] | Looks like an angry softball | 像是愤怒的垒球 |
[11:36] | trying to get out of a coin purse. | 努力从零钱袋里挣脱出来的时刻 |
[11:38] | Hmm, okay. | 好啦 |
[11:39] | Listen, princess, | 听好 我的公主们 |
[11:40] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你们在讨论什么 |
[11:42] | but you can do anything you set your mind to. | 但你们下定决心就去做吧 |
[11:45] | And, no matter what, | 还有 无论如何 |
[11:45] | your mother and I will always love you. | 你妈妈和我都爱你们 |
[11:48] | He’s good. | 他演得真不错 |
[11:49] | That kid just fathered the crap out of you. | 完全再现了啰嗦臭屁的老爸样 |
[11:51] | He did… okay. | 他是还…不错 |
[11:53] | I did great. | 当然不错 |
[11:54] | Little preachy. | 话多了点 |
[11:55] | You got a lot of shine on you, Tina. | 你光芒四射 蒂娜 |
[11:59] | How did you get equal time on the school network? | 你是怎么争取到校园广播网的相同时段的 |
[12:01] | I told Principal Spoors I had incriminating pictures of him. | 我跟校长说我有一些他的犯罪图片 |
[12:04] | Because I drew some incriminating pictures of him. | 因为我画了几张他的犯罪图片 |
[12:07] | Great, let’s do this. | 好极了 我们开工吧 |
[12:14] | These halls are calm now. | 此时大厅十分安静 |
[12:15] | But on Wednesday, it was a different story. | 但就在周三 情形则截然不同 |
[12:17] | I left my shoebox diorama for a minute | 我离开我的鞋盒透视模型没一会 |
[12:20] | and someone pooped in it. | 就有人往上泼了屎 |
[12:21] | It was about the Industrial Revolution. | 我做的是有关工业革命的模型 |
[12:26] | Some call him the Mad Pooper. | 有人称他为变态屎者 |
[12:28] | My mom calls him the Butt-ler. | 我妈叫她”屎男仆” |
[12:30] | By any name, | 无论名字如何 |
[12:30] | these brown thumbtacks tell a tale of terror. | 每一个棕色标记都诉说着一个惊悚瞬间 |
[12:33] | Excuse me, can I go get my medicine | 抱歉 我能去护士办公室 |
[12:35] | at the nurse’s office? | 拿下药么 |
[12:36] | Shh. I’m watching this. | 嘘 我正看这个呢 |
[12:38] | Oh. Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[12:39] | Who would do such a thing? | 谁会做出这种事呢 |
[12:40] | We turn to an expert, Mr. Frond. | 我们询问了相关专家 福旺德老师 |
[12:42] | It’s someone trying to communicate. | 罪犯是想借此与外界沟通 |
[12:44] | Likely, a foreign- exchange student. | 很有可能是交换留学生 |
[12:46] | He or she has something inside them | 他心中郁积着 |
[12:48] | they desperately want to get out. | 拼命想要发泄出来的东西 |
[12:51] | – Rage? – Poo. | -愤怒么 -便便 |
[12:52] | And what do Wagstaff students think? | 瓦格斯塔夫学生对此怎么看 |
[12:54] | My message to the Mad Pooper is: | 我要对变态屎者说 |
[12:56] | Grow up! I did. | 成熟点吧 我就变成熟了 |
[12:58] | Whoever the Mad Pooper is, he or she | 无论变态屎犯是谁 |
[12:59] | is probably not finished. | 他很有可能不会就此罢休 |
[13:01] | And if they’re not, I’m not. | 屎犯不落网 我也就不会放弃 |
[13:03] | In the hall, I’m Tina Belcher. | 我是蒂娜·贝尔彻 在大厅为您报道 |
[13:04] | And we’re clear. | 收工 |
[13:06] | Yes, I did it. | 是的 我做到了 |
[13:07] | Take that, Tammy. | 接招吧 苔米 |
[13:08] | And Holly Hunter. | 还有霍利·亨特 |
[13:09] | I lied, we’re not clear. | 我错了 还没结束 |
[13:11] | Okay, now we’re clear. | 好了 现在结束了 |
[13:12] | I’ll just edit that part out. | 我会把刚才那段剪了的 |
[13:13] | Oh, okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[13:45] | Ah, damn it, we got poop-scooped! | 该死 我们被别人捷”屎”先登了 |
[13:47] | Tina’s story is all anyone’s talking about. | 每个人都在谈论蒂娜的报道 |
[13:50] | Tammy, what happened? | 苔米 怎么搞的 |
[13:51] | Well, you said gaga, not caca. | 你说要疯癫 不要便便啊 |
[13:53] | This caca is gaga! | 这个便便就很疯癫 |
[13:55] | Now get me that story. | 去给我挖它的新闻 |
[13:57] | I don’t know how. | 怎么挖 |
[13:59] | Do it, or I’ll replace you with the weird twins. | 你不干我就让怪咖双胞胎换你 |
[14:01] | Back to you, Andy! | 话筒交还给你 安迪 |
[14:02] | Back to you, Ollie! | 话筒交还给你 奥利 |
[14:02] | Whoa, okay, no, no, no! Forget it. | 行了 停停停 当我没说 |
[14:06] | Hey, Tina, great Mad Pooper reporting. | 蒂娜 那个变态屎犯的报道不错嘛 |
[14:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[14:09] | Can I copy you like I do in math class? | 我能抄不 就像我抄你的数学作业一样 |
[14:10] | Real news isn’t about copying. | 做新闻和抄作业可不一样 |
[14:12] | And you shouldn’t copy me in math. | 你也不该抄我的数学作业 |
[14:13] | Yeah, well, you should get a tutor, | 我劝你找个家教 |
[14:15] | ’cause I got a “C.” | 因为我得的是C |
[14:16] | You got a “C”? Wait, I got a “D.” | 你得的C 等等 可我得的是D啊 |
[14:18] | You know what? I’ll do my own story. | 不给抄算了 我自己去找 |
[14:20] | And it’ll be way better than yours, you lame-pon. | 肯定会比你的好上一百倍 笨蛋 |
[14:22] | – Good, I hope it is. – It will be. | -很好 祝你成功 -必须的 |
[14:24] | Because then we’ll have more information | 因为这样一来 |
[14:25] | about the Mad Pooper… | 我就又多了一条变态屎犯的线索 |
[14:26] | Tina, we’re trash-talking; stop turning it into | 蒂娜 我跟你吵架呢 |
[14:28] | a normal conversation. | 别搞成好像在开国会一样 |
[14:29] | Oh. Sorry. Um, skank? | 抱歉 烂货 |
[14:31] | That’s much better! | 好多了 |
[14:32] | Uh, I hate your new hair color. | 你新发型真丑 |
[14:34] | Give it to me! | 继续 |
[14:35] | Your eye shadow is a little much. | 你的眼影画得有点过了 |
[14:37] | In the face! My face! | 还不够 再猛一点 |
[14:42] | Our top story: is Tina the Mad Pooper? | 今日头条 蒂娜就是变态屎犯吗 |
[14:45] | What if actual surveillance footage existed | 如果监控录像拍到了蒂娜的作案证据 |
[14:47] | showing Tina in the act? | 你会怎么看呢 |
[14:49] | Let’s go to a reenactment of what that footage | 我们根据监控录像拍到的内容 |
[14:51] | might look like. | 为大家模拟重现了当时的场景 |
[14:55] | She was always so quiet. | 她总这么安静 |
[14:56] | Yeah, she kept to herself. | 对 她都把自己封闭起来 |
[14:57] | – Yeah, she did. – She did. | -确实如此 -确实如此 |
[14:58] | So, did Tina create the very story she reported on? | 那么 这一切是否是蒂娜一手策划的呢 |
[15:01] | Mr. Grant is here to comment. | 我们请到了格兰特先生谈谈他的看法 |
[15:03] | When Tina auditioned, frankly, | 老实说 蒂娜来面试的时候 |
[15:05] | I was physically afraid of her ambition. | 她的野心让我感到了身心的威胁 |
[15:07] | She would’ve done anything to get on TV. | 为了上电视 她可以不择手段 |
[15:09] | And now, apparently, she has. | 很明显 目前看来 她确实这么做了 |
[15:11] | Ah. And what if WSN had an exclusive video confession? | 我们还有蒂娜亲口承认起罪行的独家视频 |
[15:16] | Me– Tina– are– Mad– Pooper. | 我 蒂娜 是 变态屎犯 |
[15:19] | You don’t believe that | 你们不会因为电视上那么说 |
[15:20] | just because it was on TV, right? | 就真的相信吧 |
[15:22] | Got it. Tina? | 明白 蒂娜 |
[15:24] | Principal’s office, now. | 去校长办公室 马上 |
[15:32] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[15:33] | Follow the money. | 追踪”屎”迹 |
[15:33] | 此处借用水门事件中的经典名言 前联邦调查局副局长费尔特对记者作出的 关键指示 “追踪钱迹” | |
[15:34] | I’ll take a poop detector test. | 我愿意接受便便检测器测试 |
[15:36] | Poop on me once, shame on you. | 泄我一次 其错在你 |
[15:38] | Poop on me twice, we’re not best friends anymore! | 泄我两次 我们不再是挚友 |
[15:46] | It’s not me, it was a reenactment. | 不是我 那只是个模拟的视频 |
[15:48] | If it didn’t happen, then how could they reenact it? | 若非真的发生过 他们又怎么模拟呢 |
[15:51] | Huh. Uh, yeah. | 也是哦 |
[15:52] | You should be a teacher instead of secretary, Ms. Schnur. | 当秘书真是屈才了 你该去当老师 |
[15:54] | I know. | 我一直这么觉得 |
[15:56] | Louise, why are you here? | 露易丝 你来这儿干嘛 |
[15:57] | Tammy didn’t frame you. | 苔米没陷害你啊 |
[15:59] | Unrelated charge. | 我犯了别的事儿 |
[16:02] | And now we wait. | 好戏即将上演 |
[16:04] | At least you’re guilty of something. | 至少你是犯了事儿 |
[16:06] | I got framed. | 我是被陷害的 |
[16:07] | Cry to Principal Spoors when he gets back | 等斯普尔斯校长从禁烟大会回来 |
[16:09] | from the anti-smoking assembly. | 跟他哭去吧 |
[16:11] | Oh, my God, the assembly! | 天哪 禁烟大会 |
[16:13] | The whole school is there. | 全校都会参加 |
[16:14] | Can you think of a better place | 你还能想到比那儿更好的 |
[16:15] | for the Mad Pooper to strike? | 变态屎犯作案地点吗 |
[16:16] | The Super Bowl, American Idol, | 超级碗 美国偶像 |
[16:18] | Westminster Dog Show, upside-down roller coaster, | 西敏寺犬展 上下颠倒的过山车 |
[16:20] | International Space Station, | 国际空间站 |
[16:22] | yoga retreat, inside a T-shirt gun… | 瑜伽静修 藏匿于衣内的手枪 |
[16:23] | If I could just get out of here, | 如果我能从这儿出去的话 |
[16:24] | I could clear my name. | 我就能洗清罪名了 |
[16:28] | I’ll take care of Ms. Schnur. | 我来搞定舒娜老师 |
[16:29] | Oh, no, look, they’re towing a high-mileage, smallish car | 天 快看 有人在往一辆 |
[16:33] | with a bumper sticker | 高里程小轿车上贴车贴 |
[16:35] | about a personal passion maybe? | 内容貌似是有关某人的个人爱好 |
[16:37] | “My other car’s a cat”? | “我的另一辆车是只猫” |
[16:38] | That’s the one! | 没错 |
[16:39] | No! | 不 |
[16:41] | I hope Ms. Schnur’s car’s okay. | 但愿舒娜老师的车没事 |
[16:43] | Go, Tina! | 快跑 蒂娜 |
[16:44] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 好的 |
[16:47] | 困境 罪恶的香烟 禁烟大会 | |
[16:48] | All right, missy, this better be good. | 姑娘 别告诉我你又犯事儿了 |
[16:50] | Louise, where’s your sister? | 露易丝 你姐姐呢 |
[16:52] | – Tina’s not here, Gene. – Don’t you sass me! | -蒂娜没在 吉恩 -别跟我顶嘴 |
[16:54] | Hey, I don’t even let Dad talk to me like that. | 我都不让老爸那样跟我讲话 |
[16:57] | We got here as soon as we could. | 我们尽快赶来了 |
[16:59] | Gene, what are you doing here? | 吉恩 你来这儿干嘛 |
[17:00] | – They called me! – No, they called me. | -学校叫我来的 -不 叫的是我 |
[17:02] | I can’t believe my daughter is the Butt-ler. | 真不敢相信我女儿居然就是”屎男仆” |
[17:04] | I have no daughter! | 我没有这个女儿 |
[17:06] | Oh, don’t say that, Gene. | 别那样讲 吉恩 |
[17:07] | Yes, he should say that. | 对 他说得没错 |
[17:09] | Come on, she’s down at the assembly | 走吧 她去禁烟大会 |
[17:10] | trying to clear her name. | 洗清罪名去了 |
[17:12] | Our lives were so much simpler before the rug rats. | 这些小屁孩出生前我们的生活要轻松许多 |
[17:15] | We use to see movies… | 我们那时还去看电影 |
[17:17] | Lin! | 琳 |
[17:17] | Sorry, but it’s true. | 对不起嘛 但他说得很对啊 |
[17:21] | Cigarettes are the real devil sticks. | 香烟是真正的恶魔 |
[17:24] | Nicotine is a bad scene. | 尼古丁百害而无一益 |
[17:29] | You’re here somewhere, Mad Pooper. | 我知道你在这儿 变态屎犯 |
[17:32] | Let’s stay focused; we got to find Tin… | 注意力集中点 我们一定要找到蒂… |
[17:35] | Ooh, jugglers! | 杂技表演诶 |
[17:36] | Hey, can I get a light? | 能借下火吗 |
[17:38] | Sure, smoke ’em if you got ’em. | 当然 有烟堪抽直须抽嘛 |
[17:40] | This is kind of a weird message. | 这表演传达的信息真诡异 |
[17:42] | I really want a cigarette. | 我都想来只香烟了 |
[17:43] | I really want to juggle. | 我都想去耍杂技了 |
[17:50] | – No sign? – Nothing. | -没找到线索吗 -没有 |
[17:53] | Oh, my God, look. The Pooper. | 我的天 快看 是变态屎犯 |
[17:55] | I need to get up there. But how? | 我得上去才行 但要怎么上去呢 |
[17:57] | You could use that hydraulic scissor lift. | 你可以用那边那个液压式杠杆升降机 |
[17:59] | Perfect. I’ll sneak up on him. | 太棒了 我上去跟踪他 |
[18:01] | I’ll be as quiet as a mouse. | 我会让动作轻得像只老鼠 |
[18:03] | Kelly Mathis and Jocelyn are wearing the same scrunchie. | 凯丽·玛希斯和乔丝玲戴的一样的发圈 |
[18:05] | But Jocelyn is definitely wearing it better. | 但很明显乔丝铃戴着更好看 |
[18:07] | Mr. Grant, look. | 格兰特老师 看哪 |
[18:09] | It’s Tina. | 是蒂娜 |
[18:11] | What’s she doing up there? | 她在那上面干嘛 |
[18:13] | Maybe she is the Mad Pooper. | 或许她真的就是变态屎犯 |
[18:14] | Hey, we’re better than we thought. | 搞不好我们没自己想得那么邪恶 |
[18:16] | Let’s get that camera. | 去拿摄像机 |
[18:16] | Yeah, catch her in the act. | 很好 来抓她个现行 |
[18:17] | On the big screen! | 还就在大舞台上 |
[18:19] | That’s a big load of news. | 这新闻真实太劲爆了 |
[18:22] | Look, everyone! | 看哪 各位 |
[18:23] | It’s the Mad Pooper! | 是变态屎犯 |
[18:25] | Ah, it’s Tina! | 是蒂娜 |
[18:27] | Tina, what are you doing? Get down! | 蒂娜 你在干嘛 快下来 |
[18:30] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[18:32] | Come out of the shadows, Mad Pooper. | 别躲在暗处了 变态屎犯 |
[18:39] | – Zeke? – Surprised? | -齐克 -没想到吧 |
[18:41] | Zeke’s the Butt-ler! | 齐克才是屎男仆 |
[18:43] | Why’d you do it, Zeke? | 你为什么要这么做 齐克 |
[18:44] | Well, the first time was an accident. | 第一次其实只是意外 |
[18:46] | But the second time was for fun. | 但第二次就是好玩儿了 |
[18:48] | Then accident, fun, fun, | 接着是意外 好玩儿 好玩儿 |
[18:50] | another accident, three funs in a row, | 又是意外 然后连续三次都是好玩儿 |
[18:52] | then after that, I was doing it for you, Tina. | 到后来 我完全是做给你看了 蒂娜 |
[18:56] | But now it’s over. | 不过现在一切都结束了 |
[18:57] | It’s not over. | 还没结束 |
[18:58] | – I got one left! – Zeke, no. | -我还有一泡 -齐克 别这样 |
[19:00] | Poop! Poop! Poop! | 拉 拉 拉 |
[19:02] | Poop! Poop! Poop! Poop! Poop! | 拉 拉 拉 拉 拉 |
[19:05] | Stupid kids, listen to them. | 笨蛋 听听你们都在说什么 |
[19:07] | Poop’s not funny. | 拉屎一点都不好玩儿 |
[19:07] | I mean, it is a little, but what sort of message are we– | 好吧 有一点好玩 但是我想说的是 |
[19:11] | I can’t stand it! I want to see him poop! | 我受不了了 我想看他拉屎 |
[19:12] | I want to be a kid again! | 我想做回小孩儿 |
[19:14] | Poop! Poop! Poop! | 拉 拉 拉 |
[19:16] | Oh, thank God. He’s back. | 谢天谢地 他终于正常了 |
[19:18] | Aw, I’ll miss my Muppet Baby Bobby. | 我会想念翻版小鲍鲍的 |
[19:21] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做的 |
[19:22] | Poop! Poop! Poop! Poop! | 拉 拉 拉 拉 |
[19:24] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[19:26] | This isn’t an accident! | 这次不是意外 |
[19:27] | No, it is, it is. | 不对 是意外 是意外 |
[19:28] | Oh, God. Oh, boy. | 天 我去 |
[19:31] | It’s taking a long time. | 好慢啊 |
[19:33] | It’s a girl! | 是女孩儿 |
[19:34] | Uh, no, it’s a boy! | 不对 是男孩儿 |
[19:35] | I guess we’re really watching this. | 我们这看的都是啥呀 |
[19:37] | Bobby, hold my hand. | 鲍鲍 快握住我的手 |
[19:39] | Get out of there! | 快给我出来 |
[19:40] | No! | 不 |
[19:42] | Tammy, look out! | 苔米 小心 |
[19:43] | No…! | 不 |
[19:51] | Our top story: the Mad Pooper almost nails me. | 今日头条 变态屎犯差点唬弄了我 |
[19:54] | I’m joined by the girl who saved my hair. | 今天来到演播室的是拯救了我头发的女生 |
[19:57] | Louise, it was so close. | 露易丝 当时可真悬 |
[19:59] | I thought it was going to be | 老实说 苔米 |
[20:00] | a lot closer, Tammy, to be honest. | 我本来还想让它更悬一点的 |
[20:03] | But I miscalculated. | 可惜我计算失误了 |
[20:05] | Wind, maybe. | 也许是风力干扰 |
[20:05] | I was scared there was gonna be poop right into my mouth. | 我还以为屎会直接掉我嘴里呢 吓死了 |
[20:08] | Let’s go to the Mad Pooper himself, Zeke, | 下面让我们去看看变态屎犯本人齐克 |
[20:10] | who, incredibly, is not in trouble. | 令人费解的是 他居然没被定罪 |
[20:12] | Let’s find out why. | 让我们来看看其中缘由 |
[20:14] | My family moves around a lot. | 我家经常搬来搬去 |
[20:16] | His family moves around a lot. | 他家经常搬来搬去 |
[20:17] | Uh, WSN would like to apologize for any inadvertent suggestion | 瓦格斯塔夫校园新闻台在此就之前无意中 |
[20:21] | that Tina Belcher was the Mad Pooper. Our bad. | 暗示蒂娜是屎犯道歉 是我们的错 |
[20:25] | And now, a new WSN feature: The Tina Table. | 下面为各位推出我台新栏目 蒂娜视角 |
[20:28] | Is it getting hot in here? | 学校是否正逐渐升温 |
[20:29] | One study shows the school nurse’s thermometer | 一项调查显示 校护士的温度计 |
[20:31] | is off by one degree. | 平均下降了一度 |
[20:33] | She’s here to discuss it. | 我们把她请到了演播室 |
[20:34] | Later, I’ll talk to students about trading snacks at lunch. | 之后我们会就午餐零食交易一事采访学生 |
[20:37] | Is it insider trading? | 这是内线交易吗 |
[20:38] | No, it isn’t. | 事实并非如此 |
[20:39] | Look at my news girl, | 看看我家的女主播 |
[20:41] | her pretty head floating like a balloon. | 那颗漂亮的脑袋像气球一样浮在空中 |
[20:43] | Is it just me, | 我感觉没躯干的蒂娜看着更顺眼 |
[20:44] | or does Tina look great without a torso? | 是只有我这么想吗 |
[20:45] | Wonder how’d she look with a mustache and a bald spot? | 真想看看她蓄上胡子再秃个顶是啥样 |
[20:48] | Oh, I just remembered how to make paella. | 我记起西班牙海鲜饭的做法了 |