时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | *Dish-a-dee-do* | *洗盘盘* |
[00:22] | *Dish-a-de-dee, da-da-washin’ the dishes* | *洗盘盘 刷碗碗* |
[00:25] | *Aba-ba-ba-ba.* | *啦啦啦* |
[00:26] | All right, all done with the dishes. | 好啦 洗完收工 |
[00:29] | Time for family game night. | 今晚是家庭游戏之夜 |
[00:31] | Left hand red. | 左手按红色 |
[00:34] | I’m losing my balance. | 我要摔倒了 |
[00:37] | Bob? Kids? | 鲍勃 孩子们 |
[00:39] | Where is everyone? What’s up? | 大家都去哪儿了 怎么回事 |
[00:42] | Take that. And that. | 看招 接招 |
[00:44] | You naughty witch. | 你这淘气的巫婆 |
[00:45] | What’s, uh… what’s going on? | 怎 怎么回事 |
[00:47] | It’s this thing we do with Dad. | 我们正和老爸玩呢 |
[00:49] | It’s called “Stone the witch.” | 游戏的名字叫做”用石头砸女巫” |
[00:50] | Dad’s the witch, but it’s just pretend. | 父亲是女巫 但只是假扮的 |
[00:52] | Right, Dad? | 对吗 老爸 |
[00:54] | Well, as you know, it’s family game night | 如你们所知 今晚是家庭游戏之夜 |
[00:56] | and things are really heating up in the living room, | 客厅里万事俱备了 |
[00:58] | so, you know… | 你们懂的 |
[00:59] | Come on, kids. | 走吧 孩子们 |
[01:00] | I feel limber. | 我感觉全身柔软得很 |
[01:01] | I’m ready to dominate. | 我准备好大展身手了 |
[01:02] | – Um, how about a rain check on that? – Let me up. | -那个改天再玩如何 -让我起来 |
[01:05] | We’re kind of in the middle of something here. | 这个游戏正玩一半呢 |
[01:07] | Well, then I’ll just play this with you guys. | 那我跟你们一起玩好了 |
[01:10] | Whoa, ooh, here comes the blanket. | 给你盖上毯子 |
[01:12] | That’ll warm you to death. | 热死你 |
[01:15] | And, oh, ooh… how about this catalog? | 这本目录怎么样 |
[01:17] | You can learn all about the season’s new blazers. | 让你一网打尽本季最新款运动夹克 |
[01:20] | Wait, I’m lost. | 等等 我看不懂了 |
[01:21] | Okay, let’s take five, everybody. | 好吧 我们休息一下 |
[01:23] | What? No, hey, ooh, how about doilies? | 什么 不行 这个小桌巾如何 |
[01:25] | We can have a fancy witch with a doily hat. | 戴小饰巾的巫婆可讨人喜欢了 |
[01:28] | Hmm. Mom, it’s over. | 妈妈 游戏结束了 |
[01:29] | You ruined it, okay? | 你把它毁了 满意了吗 |
[01:30] | You “Mommed” it all up. | 你把一切都搞砸了 |
[01:32] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[01:34] | Dad’s here… Did he “Dad” it all up? | 你老爸也在 他怎么就没搞砸 |
[01:36] | Yeah, but that’s a good thing. | 他搞砸也是好事 |
[01:37] | – Oh, boy. – Fine! | -老天 -好吧 |
[01:39] | I don’t want to play your dumb old game anyway. | 我本来也不想玩这种老掉牙的蠢游戏 |
[01:41] | Well, that’s ’cause you suck at it. | 那是因为你不会玩 |
[01:45] | – Oh, God. – Don’t you talk | -天哪 -不准用这种语气和我说话 |
[01:47] | to me that way, Miss Smart Mouth. | 你这自作聪明的大嘴巴小姐 |
[01:49] | You just bought yourself a ticket to your room. | 你刚刚给自己买了一张回房间的票 |
[01:51] | Oh, fine. Best money I ever spent. | 很好 这是我花钱花得最爽的一次 |
[01:53] | You can’t ruin anything in there. | 在那你就没办法搞破坏了 |
[01:56] | I’m going back to family game night by myself! | 我自己去参加家庭游戏之夜 |
[02:01] | May I? I’d look great in that. | 我能看看吗 我穿这身会很帅 |
[02:03] | I’d look great in that. | 穿这身也不错 |
[02:04] | I’d look great in that. | 这身也很好看 |
[02:05] | Right foot blue. Terrific, I win. | 右腿踩蓝色 太棒了 我赢了 |
[02:12] | Lin, you okay? | 琳 你还好吗 |
[02:13] | You’re not mad, are you? | 你没生气吧 |
[02:14] | – No, no. – Okay, well, good night. | -没有 没有 -好吧 晚安 |
[02:17] | Oh, you just think you’re so much fun. | 你是不是觉得自己有趣极了 |
[02:19] | Don’t you, Mr. Fun Buns? | 幽默汉堡先生 |
[02:20] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -啥 -抱歉 |
[02:22] | It’s just that Louise. | 都怪露易丝 |
[02:23] | She’s always liked you better. | 她一直都更喜欢你 |
[02:24] | Ever since she was a baby. | 从婴儿时代起她就这样 |
[02:26] | Are you Mommy’s little girl? | 你是不是妈咪的小宝贝啊 |
[02:28] | Dada. | 爸爸 |
[02:29] | And Mama. | 还有妈妈 |
[02:31] | Dada. | 爸爸 |
[02:32] | – Mama. – Dada. | -妈妈 -爸爸 |
[02:33] | – Mama. – Dada. | -妈妈 -爸爸 |
[02:35] | Dada. | 爸爸 |
[02:36] | – Mama. – Dada. | -妈妈 -爸爸 |
[02:37] | – Mama. – Dada. | -妈妈 -爸爸 |
[02:38] | – M… Ma… – Da… Da… | -妈…妈 -爸…爸 |
[02:39] | – Ma. Ma. Ma. – Da. Da. Da. | -妈妈妈妈 -爸爸爸爸 |
[02:41] | – Da, da, da! – Ma… ma! All right, you know what? | -爸爸爸爸 -妈妈妈妈 够了 |
[02:43] | Change your own diaper. | 你自己换尿布吧 |
[02:44] | Well, don’t worry, Lin. | 别担心 琳 |
[02:45] | She’s just going through a phase. | 她只是在经历一个阶段 |
[02:47] | A nine-year phase… she’ll grow out of it. | 九岁这个阶段 她会好起来的 |
[02:49] | Well, I’m not waiting for that. | 我可等不了了 |
[02:50] | According to the Phenomimom… | “妈妈帮”上面写说 |
[02:52] | The Phenomimom? | “妈妈帮” |
[02:53] | It’s a mommy blog, by Dakota Applebaum. | 这是达科塔·鲍姆写给妈妈们的博客 |
[02:55] | She says one way mothers and daughters connect | 她说母亲和女儿沟通的一个办法 |
[02:58] | is through story time. | 就是讲故事 |
[02:59] | Phenomimom… that’s fun to say. | “妈妈帮” 这名字念起来挺好玩 |
[03:02] | I am gonna go story that little punk. | 我要去给那个小屁孩讲讲故事 |
[03:04] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[03:06] | Louise, you awake, baby? | 露易丝 你睡着了吗 宝贝 |
[03:09] | Louise? | 露易丝 |
[03:10] | Louise! | 露易丝 |
[03:11] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[03:12] | Sorry. Did I wake you up? | 抱歉 我吵醒你了吗 |
[03:14] | Look what I brought. | 看看我带了什么 |
[03:16] | Princess Pigeon Toe… remember? | 鸽趾公主 还记得吗 |
[03:18] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[03:20] | – Not that book. – Scootch over. | -拜托别讲那个 -挪一挪 |
[03:21] | Scootch. | 挪一挪 |
[03:22] | – This is a twin. – Come on. | -这是单人床 -往那边点 |
[03:23] | There’s not a lot of room. | 这儿没多大地方 |
[03:24] | Come on, come on. Move, move, move. | 快点 快点 挪挪 挪挪 |
[03:26] | “Princess Pigeon Toe lived in a peacock castle on Penguin Lane.” | “鸽趾公主住在企鹅巷的孔雀城堡里” |
[03:30] | Please stop, please stop, please stop. | 请别讲了 请别讲了 请别讲了 |
[03:32] | “Every day, she went to Parakeet Park | “每天 她都去鹦鹉公园 |
[03:34] | to play pinochle with Pauly the Porpoise.” | 和海豚宝利玩纸牌游戏” |
[03:36] | Oh, no! Please, just let me sleep! | 不要 拜托 让我睡觉 |
[03:38] | “Sometimes they take a picnic basket full of pickles | “有时它们会带野餐篮 装满了咸菜 |
[03:41] | and peppers and pumpkin pie!” – Please make it stop! | -还有辣椒和南瓜饼” -拜托别讲了 |
[03:47] | – It’s Claire and Jacqueline. – Who? | -是克莱尔和杰奎琳 -谁 |
[03:49] | The most popular girls at school. | 学校里最受欢迎的女孩 |
[03:50] | – How do I look? – Oh, good… | -我看上去怎么样 -还不错 |
[03:54] | Hi. I’m Tina. I’ll be your server today, | 嗨 我是蒂娜 今天由我为你们点餐 |
[03:57] | and hopefully in the future, your good friend. | 希望未来我能成为你们的好朋友 |
[03:59] | That’s nice. I’ll have a cheeseburger. | 很好 我要一个芝士汉堡 |
[04:02] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:03] | Okay, two cheeseburgers… | 好的 两个芝士汉堡 |
[04:04] | Claire, did you see Rachel’s legs? | 克莱尔 你见瑞秋的腿了没 |
[04:06] | They are so hairy. | 全是毛 |
[04:07] | Oh, my God, I know… so gross. | 天哪 我知道 太恶心了 |
[04:09] | Right? Get a razor, girl. | 对吧 我拜托她去买把剃刀 |
[04:11] | More like a lawnmower. | 我看她得买割草机才行 |
[04:19] | When did you get there? | 你们什么时候长出来的 |
[04:20] | – What’d you say? – Nothing. | -你说什么 -没什么 |
[04:21] | – Gene, hide my legs. – On it! | -吉恩 藏住我的腿 -包在我身上 |
[04:24] | Nothing to see here. | 没什么好看的 |
[04:26] | This is just how we walk in the restaurant biz. | 我们餐饮界的人都是这么走路的 |
[04:30] | My teeny Tina’s growing up. | 我的小蒂娜长大了 |
[04:32] | With her little leg hairs. | 都开始长腿毛了呢 |
[04:34] | Just shave up to the knee. | 只需要剃到膝盖那边就好了 |
[04:35] | Only strippers shave above the knee. | 脱衣舞女才剃膝盖以上的部分 |
[04:37] | – The good ones anyway. – Okay. | -至少称职的脱衣舞女是这样 -好吧 |
[04:38] | – Um… who did this? – I did. | -谁做的这玩意 -我做的 |
[04:41] | Oh, you did? | 原来是你做的 |
[04:42] | – Yes. – Oh, what a surprise. | -没错 -真是惊喜啊 |
[04:43] | Well, you left it in my room. | 你把它落我房间里了 |
[04:45] | Yeah, the Phenomi… | 是的 “妈妈帮”… |
[04:46] | I mean, I think it’s important | 我是说 我认为很有必要 |
[04:48] | to create tangible expressions of our relationship. | 把我们的感情具体化为摸得着的东西 |
[04:52] | Oh, well, isn’t that… Whoops. | 那不是 哎哟 |
[04:54] | Hey, you hang that up in your room. | 把它挂到你房间里去 |
[04:56] | You know you’re gonna need your mother someday. | 要知道你早晚有一天会用到你老妈 |
[04:58] | Who’s gonna shave your legs, huh? | 到时谁帮你刮腿毛 |
[05:00] | No one… I’m gonna grow them out all long and scraggily. | 没人 我要让腿毛长得又长又糙 |
[05:03] | I want to look like a torso on two tumbleweeds. | 我要让双腿长成两颗风滚草 |
[05:07] | And I’m gonna learn about sex from television, | 我还要从电视里学习滚床单 |
[05:09] | so I don’t need that from you, either! | 所以连这个我都不必从你那学习 |
[05:12] | Wait, maybe you should take some time to cool off. | 等等 也许你应该先平复下心情 |
[05:15] | Yeah, I don’t think you should shave angry. | 没错 生气时可不该刮腿毛 |
[05:16] | Who’s angry? | 谁生气了 |
[05:21] | Uh, listen, Lin, | 听着 琳 |
[05:23] | do you think you might be forcing it a little? | 你不觉得自己有点太强硬了吗 |
[05:25] | – I’m not forcing it, Bob! – Right. | -我没有 鲍勃 -好吧 |
[05:27] | Louise is gonna see that her best friend is her mommy | 露易丝会明白她最好的朋友就是她妈咪 |
[05:30] | even if I have to shake it into her. | 这思想我硬灌也要灌进她脑瓜里 |
[05:32] | – Shake it. Yes. Shake it. – Stop. No. Stop. | -灌进去 灌进去 -住手 住手 |
[05:35] | Like that. | 就像那样 |
[05:36] | Ooh, look. | 看哪 |
[05:38] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -就是它了 |
[05:40] | – No, no, no, no. – Yes! | -不 不 不 不 -就要 |
[05:42] | Okay, here we go. | 好咧 我们上路了 |
[05:44] | Going on a little errand, that’s all. | 只是让你陪我去办点事 没别的意思 |
[05:46] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[05:47] | Look, I think we should spend some time apart. | 听着 我认为我们应该分开一段时间 |
[05:49] | Mm-hmm, yeah. | 是么 |
[05:51] | I’m just not really looking | 我目前还没有 |
[05:52] | for something serious right now. | 要定下来的打算 |
[05:54] | Sure, sure, honey. | 当然 当然 亲爱的 |
[05:55] | You understand… I mean, yeah, | 你懂的 我的意思是… |
[05:56] | it’s gonna be a little awkward. | 虽然会有些尴尬 |
[05:58] | You got some of your stuff at my place. | 你还有东西放在我那边 |
[06:00] | – We live together… – We’re here! | -我们还住一起 -我们到咯 |
[06:01] | Laser tag… A little dated, but all right. | 激光枪战 是有点过时 不过还好啦 |
[06:04] | Not that. | 不是那个 |
[06:05] | That! | 是那个 |
[06:09] | I’ve been kidnapped! | 我被绑架了 |
[06:12] | No, she hasn’t. We’re fine. | 不 她没有 没事 |
[06:13] | Keep moving. Nothing to see here. | 赶紧走吧 没什么好看的 |
[06:16] | Nice blouse. | 衬衣不错 |
[06:19] | – Come on. – No, no, no, no, no! | -来吧 -不 不 不 不 |
[06:21] | Louise, relax. | 露易丝 别紧张 |
[06:22] | It’s not like I’m torturing you. | 我又不是在虐待你 |
[06:24] | I’m just taking you to an eight-hour | 我只是想让你跟我去参加一个 |
[06:26] | mother/daughter seminar. | 8小时的母女感情修复课程 |
[06:27] | Eight hours?! | 8小时 |
[06:28] | Yes, our relationship needs help. | 没错 我们需要帮助 |
[06:31] | Professional help. | 专业的帮助 |
[06:34] | Start, damn you, start. | 快启动 妈的 启动呀 |
[06:38] | – No! – Oh, all right, all right. | -不要 -好吧 好吧 |
[06:39] | – 20 bucks. – What? | -20块 -啥 |
[06:40] | I’ll give you 20 bucks | 你如果跟我参加这个课程 |
[06:41] | if you come and do this with me. | 我就给你20块 |
[06:43] | Interesting… $1,000. | 有意思 1000块 |
[06:44] | – $28. – $29.50. | -28 -29块5 |
[06:46] | – Deal. -This is gonna be the hardest money | -成交 -这将是我 |
[06:48] | I’ve ever earned. | 挣得最辛苦的一笔钱 |
[06:49] | Unless you become a hooker. | 除非你以后做妓女 |
[06:55] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎大家 |
[06:56] | Welcome to my mother/daughter seminar… | 欢迎来到我的母女情感修复课程 |
[06:59] | Modo Time. | 启迪时间 |
[06:59] | I’m Dakota. | 我是达科塔 |
[07:00] | You’re the Phenomimom? | 你就是写”妈妈帮”的人 |
[07:02] | But you’re a man. | 可你是男的啊 |
[07:02] | I am a man. | 我的确是男的 |
[07:04] | And that’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
[07:05] | The female spirit flows through all of us. | 女性的精神在我们每个人身体里流淌 |
[07:07] | We’re all estro-geniuses. | 我们都是浑身充满雌激素的隐忍者 |
[07:10] | Everybody stand up and say it, | 大家站起来跟我说 |
[07:11] | “I am an estro-genius.” | “我是浑身充满雌激素的隐忍者” |
[07:13] | I am an estro-genius. | 我是浑身充满雌激素的隐忍者 |
[07:15] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[07:15] | Guys, today we are going back. | 各位 今天我们要回到过去 |
[07:17] | We’re gonna go all the way back to the womb. | 回到母亲的子宫里 |
[07:20] | We’re gonna get into a womb-a-tism! | 我们要举行一场回宫仪式 |
[07:21] | – A what? – A womb-a-tism! | -一场啥 -回宫仪式 |
[07:23] | Ooh, a what? | 啥 |
[07:26] | No. | 不要 |
[07:26] | Hi. Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉 我们迟到了 |
[07:28] | Ooh, a male daughter. | 来了个男孩儿 |
[07:29] | Ha-ha, Logan. | 是洛根你呀 |
[07:30] | Oh, God, it’s here. | 我去 怎么是这种地方 |
[07:33] | Sorry, this was the only seminar available, | 抱歉 只剩这个课程了 |
[07:35] | and we had an incident yesterday. | 我们昨天吵了一架 |
[07:37] | Logan called me the “B” Word. | 洛根对我说了那个”婊”字开头的词 |
[07:41] | Why must that word exist? | 这种词语根本就不该存在 |
[07:43] | Question. | 提问 |
[07:44] | What’s the “Uter-room”? | “子宫屋”是啥 |
[07:45] | Well, I’m hoping what’s in that room | 我希望我们 |
[07:47] | won’t be necessary. | 不会用到那个房间 |
[07:48] | Now, let Modo Time begin! | 现在 开始我们的启迪时间把 |
[07:53] | Dad, I want you to drop everything you’re doing | 老爸 你能不能搁下手上的活 |
[07:55] | and shave my legs. | 帮我脱个毛 |
[07:56] | I’ll take care of the first part. | 我来”搁” |
[07:57] | – Gene. – I was trying to help. | -吉恩 -我是在帮忙 |
[08:00] | Uh, Tina, can’t you just shave them yourself? | 蒂娜 你就不能自己剃吗 |
[08:02] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[08:04] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[08:05] | – Oh, oh, dear. – Oh… oh, my… aah! | -天哪 -上帝 |
[08:07] | No more razors for you. Just wait for Mom. | 你先别剃了 等你老妈回来吧 |
[08:09] | You wait for Mom. If I don’t shave this before school tomorrow, | 要等你自己等去吧 如果我现在不剃 |
[08:12] | Claire and Jacqueline | 明天克莱尔和杰奎琳 |
[08:13] | might talk about me at some restaurant. | 在某个餐馆里嘲笑的人可能就是我了 |
[08:15] | – All right, fine. – Like a seafood restaurant | -好吧 -也许是在海鲜餐厅 |
[08:17] | – or a Chinese restaurant. – Tina. | -或者中餐馆 -蒂娜 |
[08:19] | Or that rain forest restaurant | 或是那个用丛林音效做背景音乐的 |
[08:20] | with all the jungle sounds. | 雨林餐厅 |
[08:21] | Or McCormick and Schmidt’s. | 或者是麦考密特和施密特餐厅 |
[08:23] | I said I’ll do it. | 我说我帮你脱 |
[08:24] | Oh, okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:26] | There was a time when you got all you needed | 曾几何时 你们存活所需的一切养分 |
[08:28] | from your mother through a single cord. | 都来自母亲的脐带 |
[08:30] | Mothers, please strap your symbolic umbilical cords | 妈妈们 请把脐带模具 |
[08:33] | to your daughters’ faces. | 绑到你女儿的脸上 |
[08:34] | I call them “Umbilitators”. | 我把它称为”脐模” |
[08:36] | That’s not how umbilical cords work. | 脐带才不是这么工作的 |
[08:38] | Here we go! | 来吧 |
[08:40] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本就是胡扯 |
[08:42] | And feed those fetuses. | 给你们的胎儿喂食吧 |
[08:44] | Down the hatch. | 来一口 |
[08:46] | Louise, open your mouth. | 露易丝 张嘴 |
[08:47] | Louise, open your mouth. | 露易丝 张嘴 |
[08:49] | Yeah, she’s fine. We’re fine. | 她没事 我们进行得很好 |
[08:51] | Yes, open that fetus mouth! | 快点给我张嘴 你这胚胎 |
[08:54] | Oh, it’s fun. | 好好玩哦 |
[08:55] | – Money. – What? | -钱 -啥 |
[08:56] | Money, no… no more extorting me. | 钱 别想再敲诈我 |
[08:58] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:00] | Five bucks… now, swallow. | 五块 给我吞下去 |
[09:02] | Mmm, oh, she loves it. | 她可喜欢了 |
[09:07] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[09:08] | You must be here for our back waxing special. | 你是来脱背毛的吧 |
[09:10] | Um, no. | 不是 |
[09:11] | Arm waxing? | 臂毛么 |
[09:12] | – No. – Scrotal waxing? | -不是 -难道是阴毛 |
[09:13] | – No… What? No! Yeah, that one. | -不 啥 不是 -没错 就是那个 |
[09:15] | – No, no, not that one. – Yes. | -不 不 不是那个 -就是 |
[09:17] | – Gene, stop. – You need it. | -吉恩 住嘴 -你需要的 |
[09:19] | Gene, shut up. My daughter needs | 吉恩 闭嘴 是我的女儿 |
[09:20] | – to get her legs waxed. – Hi. | -她来脱腿毛 -是我 |
[09:22] | Oh. Phew. | 虚惊一场 |
[09:24] | I mean, not that I don’t want to wax you… | 不是我不想帮你脱 |
[09:26] | but no, I have my limits. | 不过 我也有尺度的 |
[09:28] | Okay, well, you don’t have to be rude. | 你说话没必要这么伤人的 |
[09:30] | Why don’t we just take you in the back, sweetheart? | 我们到里面去吧 亲爱的 |
[09:32] | It’s your job, you know. | 那是你该做的 |
[09:33] | I’d wax you, Dad. | 我愿意帮你脱毛 老爸 |
[09:34] | Thanks, Gene. | 谢了 吉恩 |
[09:35] | Time to be born. | 出生的时候到了 |
[09:37] | This is disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[09:39] | You sound just like your father. | 你说话口气和你老爸一模一样 |
[09:41] | Louise, come to Mama. | 露易丝 快到妈妈这儿来 |
[09:42] | Oh, no, I think I’m good, thank you. | 不必了 我在这儿挺好 谢谢 |
[09:45] | Can I get some scissors, Dakota? | 我能用下剪刀吗 达科塔 |
[09:46] | Do a little C-section? | 来个剖腹产 |
[09:48] | Those vagisacks cost $50, so… no. | 这袋子花了我50块 所以 不行 |
[09:51] | Speaking of money. | 说到钱 |
[09:53] | Here. | 拿去 |
[09:54] | Someone’s dilating. | 有人要出来咯 |
[09:55] | There she is. | 她出来啦 |
[09:57] | And time to swaddle the baby. | 现在请把宝宝包起来 |
[09:59] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no… oh, God. | 不 不 不 不 不 天呐 |
[10:00] | Snug it up, now, snug it up. | 把它裹起来 裹起来 |
[10:02] | No. | 不 |
[10:04] | I shaved that part. | 那边我剃过了 |
[10:05] | You must have been very determined. | 看来你意志很坚决嘛 |
[10:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:08] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好了 流程是这样的 |
[10:10] | We’re gonna put the hot wax on your legs. | 我会先把热蜡涂在你的腿上 |
[10:13] | And then we put these strips on your legs | 然后再把这些布条放在上面 |
[10:15] | and pull them off. | 使劲一撕 |
[10:17] | And it kind of hurts. | 会有一丁点疼 |
[10:20] | A lot. | 其实挺疼的 |
[10:21] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[10:22] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能否坚持下来 |
[10:23] | Dad, you have to do it with me. | 老爸 你得陪我一起做 |
[10:25] | What? No, no way. | 什么 不 不可能 |
[10:26] | Yes, it’s like when you got that flu shot | 可以的 就像那次你为了证明给我看 |
[10:28] | to show me it was okay. | 打流感疫苗不疼一样 |
[10:30] | Yeah, that was brave of me, but… | 对 我那次很勇敢 可是… |
[10:32] | Please? | 求你了 |
[10:32] | I know I act tough, but I’m not. | 我其实没有我表现的那么坚强 |
[10:35] | Oh, my God… the crying. | 我的天 我最怕别人哭了 |
[10:37] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我做就是了 |
[10:38] | Yay, scrotal wax. | 好耶 剃阴毛 |
[10:40] | No, Gene, not scrotal, just leg. | 不 吉恩 不是阴毛 腿毛 |
[10:43] | Okay, everybody, role reversal. | 好了 各位 角色互换环节 |
[10:44] | Louise, you’re Linda now. | 露易丝 你现在就是琳达了 |
[10:46] | And you’re trying to get your defiant daughter Louise | 你要让你目中无人的女儿露易丝 |
[10:50] | to clean her room. | 收拾她的房间 |
[10:51] | Action. | 开始 |
[10:52] | Role play’s gonna cost you big. | 角色扮演你可得大出血了 |
[10:54] | I’ll pay for it when I see it. | 表现好你才有的拿 |
[10:56] | Hello. I’m Linda. | 大家好 我是琳达 |
[10:58] | *And I want you to clean your room* | *我要你收拾自己的房间* |
[11:02] | *So I’m singing this song.* | *所以唱了这首歌* |
[11:04] | *But I’m not gonna clean my room.* | *可我偏不收* |
[11:08] | – No-no-no-no. No singing. – Wha…? | -不不不不 你别唱 -怎么 |
[11:10] | I’m doing you. That’s why I’m singing. | 我扮演你 所以才唱歌 |
[11:12] | You’re doing me, so you don’t sing. | 而你扮演我 用不着唱歌 |
[11:14] | Oh, like I’m not gonna sing! | 我就是要唱怎么着 |
[11:15] | – Oh, you better clean your room. – I will never clean my room | -你最好赶紧收拾房间 -我才不干呢 |
[11:17] | – ‘Cause I’m singing this song. – ‘Cause I’m so rebellious! | -因为我唱歌了 -因为我就这么叛逆 |
[11:19] | – And you’re gonna clean your room! – No, I’m not gonna stop! | -你快去收拾房间 -不 我就不停 |
[11:22] | Okay, you two are done. Big hand for Linda and Louise. | 好了 结束了 为琳达和露易丝鼓掌 |
[11:24] | Please sit down. | 请回坐吧 |
[11:25] | Great. You blew it. | 好极了 你把它搞砸了 |
[11:26] | I blew it? You gave me nothing out there! | 我 你什么都没演出来 |
[11:29] | Well, nothing is what you’re getting paid for that! | 冲你那表现别想拿钱了 |
[11:31] | Whoa. Time out. | 暂停下 |
[11:32] | Linda, have you been paying your daughter to be here? | 琳达 你是用钱把女儿哄过来的吗 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry, Dakota, | 抱歉 达科塔 |
[11:36] | but it’s the only way she’d do it. | 可不给钱她根本不来 |
[11:38] | I’m a terrible mother. | 我是个失败的母亲 |
[11:39] | Oh, Linda, you really, really are. | 琳达 你真的真的有够失败 |
[11:42] | Everybody, everybody, listen, okay? | 各位 各位 听好了 |
[11:44] | Linda is a good mother. | 琳达是个好母亲 |
[11:45] | Because she did it out of love. | 因为她所作所为都是出于爱 |
[11:48] | And that puts you in the running for the Most Valuable Mommy award… | 因此我提名你竞选”最有价值妈妈” |
[11:52] | the MVM, everybody… which I give out at the end of the day. | 各位 这一奖项将于今天结束之时颁发 |
[11:55] | All right! MVM! | 好耶 最有价值妈妈 |
[11:58] | And as for you, I don’t feel like | 至于你 我觉得你 |
[12:00] | you’re taking Modo Time seriously. | 根本没认真对待”启迪时间” |
[12:02] | Oh, no, not at all. | 是的 完全没有 |
[12:03] | And that makes me feel negatively towards you. | 这让我对你印象很差 |
[12:05] | Well, maybe this will help clear things up. | 也许这样能让你看得更清楚 |
[12:07] | Here’s your seminar. See it? | 这是你的课 你看 |
[12:09] | It’s so cute and nice in my hand, and… | 在我手里真是可爱又漂亮 |
[12:13] | Did you just fart on my seminar? | 你刚才是对我的课放屁了吗 |
[12:14] | Ye, me, too! | 我也放一个 |
[12:16] | Okay, that’s… that’s fine. | 好好 没关系 |
[12:18] | I think I know what we need to do here. | 我知道要把你们怎么办了 |
[12:21] | – Hey! Watch it! – Get off me! | -你看着点 -放开我 |
[12:23] | You two will stay in there until you’re ready | 你俩就好好呆在这里 |
[12:25] | to engage in this experience! | 什么时候想通什么时候出来 |
[12:27] | Oh, almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[12:29] | – Oh, God. – What is that? | -我的天 -那是什么 |
[12:30] | It’s Freaky Friday on a loop. | 给你们循环播放《怪诞星期五》 |
[12:33] | – Mom, you’re old. – And you’re young! | -妈 你好老 -就你年轻 |
[12:35] | Wouldn’t it be crazy if we switched bodies? | 我们要是互换身体会不会很疯狂 |
[12:37] | No…! | 不 |
[12:41] | No…! | 不要 |
[12:48] | Oh, no, we switched bodies! | 不是吧 我们的身体竟然互换了 |
[12:50] | What a crazy journey we are on. | 我们这是遇上什么怪事了 |
[12:52] | The logic of this movie is very unsettling! | 这电影根本毫无逻辑可言嘛 |
[12:54] | You can’t do this, you monsters! | 你不能这么做 你这个禽兽 |
[12:56] | All right, well, why don’t you two pair up | 好了 既然你们的孩子都被锁了 |
[12:58] | now that your children are locked away? | 不如你们俩组成一组 |
[13:00] | Of course, Dakota. Come on, Cynthia. | 当然好了 达科塔 来吧 辛西娅 |
[13:03] | Let’s you and me learn some mommy skills together. | 你和我一起学习为人母的经验吧 |
[13:06] | I’d like that, Linda. | 非常愿意 琳达 |
[13:07] | And don’t forget about | 别忘了我们还要评 |
[13:08] | that Most Valuable Mommy award, everybody. | “最有价值妈妈”哟 各位 |
[13:10] | It’s a beautiful sash. | 很漂亮的一条绶带 |
[13:15] | – I want that sash. – Over my dead body. | -那绶带是我的 -除非我死 |
[13:17] | I want that sash. I love sashes. | 我要定了 绶带我都爱 |
[13:21] | My legs are so free. | 我的腿好自由啊 |
[13:23] | Mmm. So that’s what air feels like. | 原来腿直接和空气接触是这种感觉 |
[13:25] | It’s nice. | 真好 |
[13:26] | Yeah, these pants feel incredible. | 没错 我裤子的布料感觉棒极了 |
[13:28] | Why don’t all men do this? | 所有男的都应该去剃腿毛 |
[13:30] | Gene, why are you making noises? | 吉恩 你怎么老发出怪声 |
[13:32] | They’re my jealousy noises! | 我这是嫉妒的怒气 |
[13:34] | What are you saying? | 嫉妒从何而来 |
[13:35] | I want to wax my legs, too! | 我也想剃腿毛 |
[13:37] | These ones right here! | 剃这两条 |
[13:38] | You don’t even have leg hair. | 你哪有什么腿毛 |
[13:39] | Tell that to my heart! | 跟我的心说去吧 |
[13:41] | Hold on, everybody. We’re making a U-turn. | 好吧 我们这就掉头 |
[13:44] | All right! | 好啊 |
[13:46] | Ow! Gentle touch, Cynthia. | 辛西娅 你轻点噢 |
[13:49] | A mother’s gentle touch. | 母亲都会轻轻的 |
[13:50] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[13:52] | You know, Dakota, when I braid Louise’s hair, | 达科塔 我给露易丝梳头时 |
[13:55] | – I sing her a song. – Ah, yes, please. | -总给她唱歌 -是么 唱什么 |
[13:57] | *Here goes the hair and there goes the hair * | *这边一缕 那边一缕* |
[14:00] | *And where is Harry Truman?* | *哈利·杜鲁门在哪呢[美国前总统]* |
[14:02] | *He’s dead in the ground, he’s dead in the ground* | *他入土为安了 他入土为安了* |
[14:05] | *He’s dead, dead, dead…* | *他去了 去了 去了* |
[14:08] | Well we switched bodies again, | 我们身体又换回来 |
[14:10] | and everything’s back to normal. | 一切回归正常了 |
[14:11] | I finally understand you, Mom. | 我终于理解你了 妈妈 |
[14:13] | Freaky Friday’s getting to me, man. | 我要被这电影感化了 |
[14:15] | They really understand each other! | 他们真的理解彼此了 |
[14:17] | You pull yourself together. | 你给我振作起来 |
[14:18] | We got to get out of here. | 我们要离开这 |
[14:20] | They just had to see things from each other’s perspective. | 他们需要的只是站在对方的角度看问题 |
[14:22] | Logan, come on! We got to think! | 洛根 振作起来 动动脑子 |
[14:24] | Walk a mile in each other’s shoes… | 设身处地多为对方着想 |
[14:26] | Oh, I swear to God, if you keep talking, | 我发誓 你要是再啰嗦 |
[14:28] | I’m gonna gut-punch you! | 我就打烂你的肚子 |
[14:30] | It’s a beautiful story of love and acceptance. | 这是个关于爱和接纳的故事 |
[14:32] | Oh, my stomach! | 我的肚子 |
[14:33] | Wait a minute. That’s it! | 等等 有办法了 |
[14:36] | See? What’d I tell you? | 看到没 我说了吧 |
[14:38] | That is smooth. | 真滑溜啊 |
[14:39] | Whoa, whoa, Teddy. | 够了 够了 泰迪 |
[14:40] | What, a little high up on the leg? | 上面不给摸吗 |
[14:42] | – Yeah. – Sorry. | -是的 -抱歉 |
[14:43] | There’s a stop sign right here. | 只能到膝盖 |
[14:44] | – Now feel mine. – And mine. | -现在摸摸我的吧 -还有我的 |
[14:45] | No, Teddy, don’t touch their legs. | 不行 泰迪 不许碰他们 |
[14:47] | Look at this. | 看看我的 |
[14:49] | You could wash a pan with that. | 你都能用它刷锅了 |
[14:51] | Hey, maybe I’ll shoot over there and get what you got. | 也许我也该去那儿把它处理了 |
[14:53] | – Yeah. – Nah, on second thought, | -去吧 -算了 再一想吧 |
[14:55] | I couldn’t get rid of these little guys. | 我还真舍不得这些小家伙们 |
[14:56] | They’re my little furry friends. | 他们是我的好朋友小茸茸 |
[14:58] | Don’t listen to him. You’re an embarrassment! | 别听他的 你让他丢脸了 |
[15:00] | No, don’t listen to him. You’re all right. | 别 别听他的 你很好 |
[15:02] | Furry little… friends? | 小茸茸 |
[15:06] | This is fun! Higher, Tina! | 真好玩 再荡高点 蒂娜 |
[15:08] | Higher! | 再高点 |
[15:27] | Watch out for that bear! Whoo! Here comes a puma! | 当心那只熊 又来了头美洲狮 |
[15:31] | – Mommy! Mommy! – Mommy! | -妈妈 妈妈 -妈妈 |
[15:33] | Did you hear that, everybody? | 各位 听到没 |
[15:34] | They’re coming around. The Uter-Room is working! | 他们想通了 子宫屋起作用了 |
[15:37] | Oh, that umbilical soup got me, Mom. Got me real bad. | 刚从脐带给我灌的汤有问题 好疼妈妈 |
[15:41] | Rub my tummy? | 能给我揉揉肚子吗 |
[15:42] | Mine, too. | 我也要 |
[15:43] | Oh, my poor baby. | 我可怜的小宝贝 |
[15:46] | It’s wonderful. | 太感人了 |
[15:48] | A mother’s instinct at its most primal level! | 这是母亲最原始的本能释放啊 |
[15:51] | Come, other mothers, come and see! | 快来 妈妈们 快来看看 |
[15:53] | Mommy’s gonna make you all better. | 妈妈会让你好起来的 |
[15:55] | Well, this mommy’s gonna make you all better first. | 妈妈会让你好得比他快的 |
[16:00] | Now! Ha! | 闪 |
[16:02] | – What the hell’s going on? – Uh, what are… what are you doing? | -这是在搞什么 -你们在干嘛 |
[16:04] | You fell for the oldest trick in the book. | 你们中了有史以来最老掉牙的计 |
[16:06] | – The fake tummy ache! – The old belly bluff. | -装肚子痛 -用肚子唬人的滥招 |
[16:08] | Oh, the belly bluff! | 居然是装肚子痛 |
[16:10] | Now, if you’ll excuse us, | 那么 就恕不奉陪了 |
[16:11] | us girls… | 姐妹们 |
[16:13] | – Sorry. Ladies… – Thank you. | -抱歉 女士们 -谢谢 |
[16:14] | Are going to play laser tag. | 我们去玩激光枪战吧 |
[16:17] | Oh, I hope those lasers hit you right in the butt! | 我祝你的屁股被射得稀巴烂 |
[16:24] | Come on, you! | 给我打开 |
[16:25] | Damn these delicate shoulders! | 靠 都怪我的肩膀太柔弱 |
[16:27] | Let me try. | 放着我来 |
[16:29] | Where’d you learn how to break down a door, | 你从哪儿学的破门技巧的 |
[16:31] | Girl Scout camp? Move it. | 女童子军吗 起开 |
[16:39] | No covering your sensors. | 不得遮掩感光区 |
[16:41] | No climbing on the barriers. | 不得攀爬障碍物 |
[16:43] | And no physical contact of any kind. | 不得有任何身体接触 |
[16:47] | Well, agree to disagree. | 同意所有”不得” |
[16:48] | I feel kind of bad about locking our moms in that room. | 我感觉把我们老妈关起来好像不太好 |
[16:55] | I killed them. | 我杀死了他们 |
[16:56] | I killed them all. | 我把他们全杀了 |
[16:57] | Tina, what… what’s wrong? | 蒂娜 怎 怎么了 |
[16:58] | I killed my friendly leg hairs. | 我把我的小茸茸杀死了 |
[17:00] | Um… oh. Well, they’ll grow back. | 他们会再长出来的 |
[17:03] | It’s not just that. | 我说的不只是这个 |
[17:04] | I did it ’cause I was worried | 我脱毛是因为 |
[17:06] | about what those girls would think of me. | 担心那些女生的眼光 |
[17:07] | I’m a sheep! A hairless sheep! | 我就是胆小鬼 一只被剃光了毛的羊 |
[17:10] | So you gave in to peer pressure. | 因为同龄人的压力而妥协 |
[17:11] | It happens to everybody. | 这是每个人都会遇到的事啊 |
[17:13] | I mean, why do you think I wear these shoes? | 我是说 你知道我为啥要穿这双鞋吗 |
[17:15] | ‘Cause you don’t care what you look like? | 因为你不在意外表吗 |
[17:16] | What? No. ‘Cause I… No. | 啥 不 因为 才不是 |
[17:18] | ‘Cause I saw some other chefs wearing them | 因为我看到别的厨师也在穿 |
[17:20] | and I thought they were cool. | 于是我就觉得这鞋不错 |
[17:22] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah, yeah. | 当然 当然 |
[17:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:25] | I think they’re… Yeah, they’re cool. | 我觉得… 确实 很酷 |
[17:27] | Um… okay. Well, because if they don’t look… | 好吧 但如果你觉得他们不怎么样 |
[17:30] | if they look stupid, I won’t wear them. | 看起来很蠢的话 我就不穿了 |
[17:31] | – No, they… Yeah. – Forget it. Listen. | -不会 这鞋…很 -当我没说 |
[17:33] | Leg hair or no leg hair, you’re still Tina, | 听着 不管有没有腿毛 你都是蒂娜 |
[17:35] | and when it comes to the important stuff, | 当遇到真正的大事的时候 |
[17:37] | you’ll make the right choice. | 你会做出正确的抉择 |
[17:38] | Gene, put some pants on. | 吉恩 穿条裤子 |
[17:40] | No! | 我不 |
[17:44] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[17:45] | How’d you get out? | 你们咋出来的 |
[17:46] | I busted through the door. | 我把门撞开了 |
[17:48] | Um, we busted through the door. | 是我们把门撞开了 |
[17:50] | Fine. My shoulder and Cynthia’s left boob. | 好吧 我的肩和辛西娅的左胸 |
[17:53] | All right, everybody. Fun’s over. | 够了 各位 游戏结束了 |
[17:54] | Now, let’s get back on Modo Time. | 我们继续我们的启迪时间吧 |
[17:56] | Oh, no freaking way! | 想都别想 |
[17:58] | You are coming back to the Nurture Center right now! | 我要你现在就给我回教养中心去 |
[18:00] | You’re in big trouble, Logan Berry Bush. | 你麻烦大了 洛根·贝里·布什 |
[18:04] | Logan Berry Bush? | 他叫罗甘莓 |
[18:05] | We didn’t think it through. | 我们取名的时候大意了 怎样 |
[18:07] | Okay, everybody, calm down. | 好了 各位 冷静 |
[18:08] | Now, how do we get down there? | 我们怎样才能下去 |
[18:09] | No one goes in without a vest and a laser gun. | 要下去都得拿镭射枪穿背心 |
[18:11] | Well, that’s not happening. | 这是不可能的 |
[18:12] | – I’ll go down there! – Linda, no! | -我下去 -不 琳达 |
[18:14] | Laser tag goes against | 镭射枪战和我们到目前为止 |
[18:15] | everything we’ve been working on. | 所有的努力都背道而驰 |
[18:17] | And besides… you’re mothers. | 再说了 你们是母亲啊 |
[18:19] | Uh-huh. Where’s mommy’s gun?! | 是的 老娘的枪在哪儿 |
[18:21] | So, welcome to the war. | 欢迎参战 |
[18:23] | Okay, first, uh… let’s just try | 这样 我们先试试 |
[18:25] | to create a dialogue, and we’ll… | 看能不能谈判 然后… |
[18:30] | You’re gonna get it, Miss Missy! | 你玩儿完了 大小姐 |
[18:32] | Why don’t you let your gun do the talking, blabbermouth! | 多开枪少说话 唠叨婆 |
[18:34] | Blabbermouth? | 你叫我唠叨婆 |
[18:44] | Linda, this isn’t right! | 琳达 我们不能这样 |
[18:45] | Feels pretty good to me! | 我看好得很 |
[18:47] | I am ordering you to put down your gun | 我现在命令你放下武器 |
[18:49] | and go cradle your daughter! | 去抱抱你的女儿 |
[18:51] | No! I’m gonna shoot her instead! | 我还是射她比较好 |
[18:53] | Ha! Gotcha! | 中招了吧 |
[18:54] | I gave you that one! | 那枪是我让你的 |
[18:56] | This is seriously hurting your chances | 你再这样下去 |
[18:58] | of receiving the MVM award! | 就别想当”最有价值母亲”了 |
[18:59] | Maybe I should give the sash to Cynthia, huh? | 你要我把绶带给辛西娅吗 |
[19:01] | Die, Logan! | 受死吧 洛根 |
[19:03] | Oh-whoa-whoa-whoa, seriously? I’m the MVM? | 你说真的吗 我是”最有价值母亲”吗 |
[19:05] | What?! The sash! Oh! | 什么 我的绶带 |
[19:07] | That’s for kidnapping me! | 这是报你绑架我的仇 |
[19:11] | And that’s for taking me to The Momgina Monologues! | 这是报你逼我去听那个变态的课的仇 |
[19:14] | You almost killed your mother. I hope you’re happy. | 你差点杀了你老妈 你开心了吗 |
[19:16] | I am. Any last words? | 很开心 还有遗言吗 |
[19:18] | Yes. I just wish… | 有 我希望 |
[19:21] | I just wish you liked me, that’s all. | 我只希望你能喜欢我 就是这样 |
[19:23] | But I guess you never will, so go ahead, | 但我想是没可能了 动手吧 |
[19:25] | put me out of my misery. | 结束我的痛苦吧 |
[19:26] | Is this all ’cause you think I don’t like you? | 你做这些都因为你认为我不喜欢你吗 |
[19:29] | Go on. Just do it. Just go. | 来吧 动手吧 射我吧 |
[19:31] | Take me out. Go ahead. | 让我死 来吧 |
[19:33] | Mom, I guess I’ve been kind of a “B” Word today. | 老妈 我今天的行为也许确实过火了 |
[19:37] | You have. But I came on a little strong. | 是的 但我也有点太强硬了 |
[19:40] | I’m sorr… | 对不… |
[19:41] | You! You ruined my beautiful seminar, you little brat! | 你 你毁了我那么完美的课 小屁孩 |
[19:44] | And now you’re gonna pay! | 我要你付出代价 |
[19:47] | No! My baby! | 不 我的孩子 |
[19:49] | Suck on this soup tube, Dakota! | 吃我这一枪 达科塔 |
[19:51] | It’s laser-flavored! | 镭口味的 |
[19:54] | Mom, nice! | 老妈 干得好 |
[19:59] | Look north, Dakota. | 正北方向 达科塔 |
[20:01] | Whoa, Mom, amazing! | 老妈你真棒 |
[20:02] | Make my day! | 今日舍我其谁 |
[20:04] | No, no, better before. | 不 不 还是前面那个好一点 |
[20:06] | Wait, wait. Hold on. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[20:09] | Hey, get off the equipment! | 给我从障碍物上下来 |
[20:10] | Oh, shove it! | 闪一边去 |
[20:11] | I’m bonding with my daughter! | 我和女儿培养感情呢 |
[20:12] | Yeah, we’re bonding here! | 没错 我们培养感情呢 |
[20:16] | Best therapy ever. | 这是有史以来最好的治疗 |
[20:18] | You should have seen the way Mom took down Dakota. | 你们真应该看看老妈拿下达科塔的场面 |
[20:20] | Phenomimom, my ass. | “妈妈帮”见鬼去吧 |
[20:22] | My ass, too! Up high! | 见鬼去吧 击掌 |
[20:24] | Yeah, that my girl! | 真是我的乖女儿 |
[20:26] | Quit scratching, you two. | 别抓了 你俩 |
[20:27] | Can’t help it. It itches. | 我忍不了 好痒 |
[20:29] | Yeah, mine, too. Switch? | 我也是 要不要交换 |
[20:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:33] | Come on. Scratch like a man! | 拜托 使点儿劲 |
[20:35] | Give it to me! | 像个男人 |
[20:35] | Tina, I’m sorry I wasn’t there | 蒂娜 抱歉我没参与 |
[20:37] | to give you your first shave. | 你人生第一次脱毛 |
[20:39] | It’s okay. I regretted it anyway. | 没关系 反正我也后悔了 |
[20:41] | But it was fun going to the waxing salon with Dad. | 但和老爸去脱毛中心还挺开心的 |
[20:44] | He’s a screamer. | 他叫得真大声 |
[20:45] | Ow, Gene! Not so hard! | 吉恩 太大力了 |
[20:47] | – Aw, man! Your day sounds better. – What? | -你们的经历听起来更好玩嘛 -什么 |
[20:50] | I want to go shave my legs with Dad and then regret it. | 我也想跟老爸去脱毛然后再后悔 |
[20:53] | Yeah, let’s make all the same mistakes | 好 我们明天跟老爸 |
[20:55] | with Dad again tomorrow! | 去把同样的错误通通再犯一遍好了 |
[20:56] | Okay. Yay, Dad. | 好吧 老爸万岁 |
[20:57] | Oh, screw all of you. | 你们都去吃屎吧 |
[20:58] | Ah, Mom. Come here. | 别这样 老妈 来抱抱 |