时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | I saw three kids come sailing through | 圣诞节七天前的一个清晨 |
[00:28] | on seven days before Christmas in the morning. | 我看见三个小孩从眼前飘过 |
[00:31] | Why are you putting up ninja throwing stars? | 你挂忍者飞镖干嘛 |
[00:33] | I think they’re doilies. | 我还以为是蛋糕垫纸 |
[00:34] | They’re snowflakes! | 是雪花 |
[00:36] | They’re Christmas-y. | 多有圣诞节气氛啊 |
[00:37] | Ninja snowflakes! | 忍者雪花 |
[00:38] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[00:40] | Speaking of Christmas, here’s my annual list of demands. | 说到圣诞节 这是我今年的礼品清单 |
[00:44] | “My own apartment.” | “我自己的公寓” |
[00:45] | And it cannot be a studio. | 工作室可不行哦 |
[00:47] | You have exactly seven shopping days to comply. | 你还有七天的时间去购置 |
[00:49] | If it rolls into day eight, | 如果到了第八天还没办好 |
[00:51] | there will be tears and violence. | 就等着我号啕大哭不依不饶吧 |
[00:54] | I want a dry erase board. | 我想要一个白板 |
[00:55] | So I can write down all my private thoughts | 这样我就能写下我所有的私密想法 |
[00:57] | and then erase them immediately. | 然后立马擦掉 |
[00:59] | I want the actual Olympic bobsled | 我想要电影《冰上轻驰》里 |
[01:01] | used in Cool Runnings. | 演员用的奥林匹克雪橇 |
[01:02] | We can’t afford any of those things, kids. | 我们哪样都买不起 孩子们 |
[01:04] | Not even a dry erase board? | 连白板也买不起吗 |
[01:06] | No, Tina! | 买不起 蒂娜 |
[01:07] | Sorry. Been a tough year, | 抱歉 由于”城市指南”把我们的店 |
[01:09] | ever since the City Guide listed us as a gas station. | 错列为加油站 今年过得举步维艰 |
[01:11] | Hey, a bunch of presents don’t matter. | 礼物不是重点 |
[01:14] | Christmas isn’t all about getting stuff. | 收礼物不是圣诞节的全部意义所在 |
[01:16] | Yes, it is! | 是的 就是 |
[01:16] | Take it back! Take it back! | 收回你说的话 收回你说的话 |
[01:21] | Merry Christmas, Mike! | 圣诞快乐 迈克 |
[01:23] | Merry Christmas to you. | 也祝你圣诞快乐 |
[01:25] | – Hi, Mike. – Hi, Bob. | -你好 迈克 -你好 鲍勃 |
[01:26] | Here’s your mail. | 给你邮件 |
[01:27] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[01:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:31] | Oh. Right. Of course. | 对了 当然了 |
[01:33] | You know, I never know how much to tip the mailman. | 我总是不知道该给邮递员多少小费 |
[01:35] | No, you don’t. | 是 你是不知道 |
[01:37] | Um, you know what, here. | 给你这个 |
[01:38] | Uh, I am going to write a number on this piece of paper. | 我在这张纸上写个数字 |
[01:43] | There you go. | 你看看 |
[01:44] | Oh, yeah, that’s about right– | 如果说我一周只送一天信 |
[01:45] | if I delivered mail one day a week. | 这个数还差不多 |
[01:47] | Fine. Here’s more than that. | 好吧 再多给你点 |
[01:50] | Oh, thanks, Bob. | 多谢 鲍勃 |
[01:51] | Hey, I got something special for you, too. | 我也给你准备了份特殊的礼物 |
[01:53] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[01:54] | Were you not gonna give me this if I didn’t tip you? | 要是我不给小费你就不打算把它给我了吗 |
[01:56] | No, I-I would have. Just not today. | 不 我会给的 只是不是今天给 |
[01:59] | Maybe it’s from Santa. | 也许是圣诞老人的来信 |
[02:00] | It’s from the law firm of Bankoff, Bostwick & Biel. | 是3B律师所寄来的 |
[02:04] | Santa’s suing us! | 圣诞老人起诉了我们 |
[02:05] | Hey, it says I’ve been named an heir | 信上说欧内斯特·伦巴第在遗嘱中 |
[02:07] | in the enclosed will of Ernest G. Lombard. | 指定我为继承人 |
[02:09] | Aw! Uncle Ernie’s dead? | 欧叔叔死了吗 |
[02:11] | But it’s Christmas. | 但现在是圣诞节啊 |
[02:12] | Huh, I haven’t talked to Uncle Ernie in years. | 我和欧叔叔都好多年没说过话了 |
[02:15] | “Talking to Uncle Ernie” would be great code for going a poop. | “跟欧叔叔谈谈”可以用作上大号的暗号 |
[02:18] | Gene, he just died. | 吉恩 他刚刚去世了 |
[02:19] | It’s a fitting tribute. | 我刚刚那句是颂词来着 |
[02:20] | Excuse me, who is/was this guy? | 不好意思 这人是谁 |
[02:23] | He was my mother’s brother. | 是我母亲的兄弟 |
[02:24] | He owned Lombard’s Department Store | 他开了巴第百货商店 |
[02:26] | before the mall came and put it out of business. | 后来大型购物商场的出现让他破了产 |
[02:28] | How much did Uncle Ernie leave you? | 欧叔叔给你留了多少钱 |
[02:29] | Well, let’s see what it say | 我们看看信上怎么说 |
[02:31] | A-ba-ba-ba! Don’t look! | 别看 |
[02:32] | Let’s have a reading of the will. | 我们来读读遗嘱 |
[02:34] | I’ll make punch. | 我去做潘趣酒[一种低酒精的饮料酒] |
[02:35] | You always want to make punch. | 你永远想做潘趣酒 |
[02:36] | Ever heard of eggnog? | 就没听说过蛋酒吗 |
[02:37] | I have all those sample punch packets. | 我有好多潘趣酒的试饮包 |
[02:40] | Ah, look, I got– just got another one. | 看 我刚又得到一包 |
[02:41] | I’m so excited! I have to go talk to Uncle Ernie! | 我太激动了 我得去跟欧叔叔谈谈 |
[02:46] | Okay, everyone has their punch, | 好了 大家都分到潘趣酒了 |
[02:48] | so it’s time to inherit the wind! | 是时候来继承点什么东西了 |
[02:51] | Oh, mmm. Ooh, it’s good. | 味道不错 |
[02:53] | No, it’s not. | 不 不怎么样 |
[02:53] | Let’s make a pact | 我们做个约定吧 |
[02:55] | that we won’t let the money change us. | 不要让金钱改变我们 |
[02:56] | Uncle Ernie’s worst Christmas | 欧叔叔最糟糕的圣诞节 |
[02:58] | is going to be our best Christmas! | 将会是我们最棒的圣诞节 |
[03:00] | Okay, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们先别高兴得太早 |
[03:01] | – Jamaican bobsled! – Apartment! | -牙买加雪橇 -公寓 |
[03:03] | Dry erase board. | 白板 |
[03:04] | Uh, like that. | 说得就是你们 |
[03:05] | Let’s just say this Christmas might not be terrible. | 只能说今年的圣诞节也许没那么糟 |
[03:09] | You have been bequeathed… | 你要继承的是 |
[03:10] | Drumroll! | 击鼓声 |
[03:13] | …storage unit 39 at the Quincy Avenue Just-Stow-It. | 昆西大道的第39号仓库”尽管装” |
[03:21] | I still have a good feeling about this. | 我还是抱着很大的期望 |
[03:23] | There could be an old car in there. | 里面也许有一辆古董车 |
[03:25] | Or a whole bunch of fur coats. | 或者一屋子貂皮大衣 |
[03:27] | I’m gonna throw paint on them! | 那我就要往衣服上扔颜料 |
[03:29] | Remember, if it’s something really good, | 记住 如果里面真是好东西 |
[03:31] | we’ll have to pay taxes on it. | 我们还要为此付税款 |
[03:38] | We won a caveman! | 我们得到一个穴居人 |
[03:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:44] | My name’s Chet. | 我叫切特 |
[03:45] | Uh, short for Chester, long for Ch. | 切斯特的缩写 切的全称 |
[03:47] | That’s my little joke. | 这是我的一个小玩笑 |
[03:48] | Did you, did you enjoy the joke? | 你们喜欢这个笑话吗 |
[03:49] | Yes. | 不错 |
[03:51] | I’m Tina. Shoes on or off? | 我是蒂娜 用脱鞋吗 |
[03:53] | On, please. Can I get you something to drink? | 不用脱鞋 请进 来点喝的吗 |
[03:55] | Cough syrup? Rainwater? | 要止咳糖浆还是雨水 |
[03:57] | Not that. That’s urine. | 不是那个 那是尿 |
[03:58] | Why are you living in my uncle’s storage unit? | 你为什么会住在我叔叔的仓库里 |
[04:00] | Mr. Lombard is your uncle? | 伦巴第先生是你叔叔吗 |
[04:01] | Yeah, he left me this unit in his will. | 是的 他在遗嘱中将这间屋子留给了我 |
[04:04] | Oh. Mr. Lombard’s dead? | 伦巴第先生去去世了吗 |
[04:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:07] | You want to come in for a hug? | 进来抱抱吗 |
[04:08] | Um, no. | 不用了 |
[04:09] | Why? ‘Cause we just met? | 为什么 因为我们是初次相见吗 |
[04:10] | Yeah, I guess. | 是的 我想是 |
[04:12] | That’s better. | 这样好些了 |
[04:13] | – May I join you two? – No. | -我能也抱抱吗 -不行 |
[04:14] | So, how’d you know Uncle Ernie? | 你是怎么认识欧叔叔的 |
[04:16] | I did window displays at his store for 20 years. | 我在他的商店做橱窗秀已经二十年了 |
[04:18] | When the store closed, he let me stay in here. | 商店倒闭后 他让我住在这里 |
[04:20] | Don’t you have a family or friends to stay with? | 你怎么没和家人朋友待在一起 |
[04:23] | You know, with Christmas coming and all that. | 圣诞节快到了啊 |
[04:25] | Wait, it’s Christmas? | 等等 到圣诞节了吗 |
[04:26] | My calendar says it’s, uh, da-da-da… August. | 我的日历上现在是 八月啊 |
[04:29] | Bobby, tell him he can stay in our basement. | 鲍鲍 跟他说他可以住我们的地下室 |
[04:32] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[04:33] | Because, ’tis the season! | 就因为 这个时机嘛 |
[04:34] | Of what? Taking strange men into our basement? | 什么时机 带陌生人到地下室的时机么 |
[04:37] | Of being nice, Bobby. | 做好事的时机 鲍鲍 |
[04:39] | He’s fine right here. | 他在这里挺好 |
[04:40] | He’s got a TV and a jar. | 有电视 还有个罐子 |
[04:42] | – You guys are loud whisperers. – Sorry. | -你们悄悄话的声音有够大的 -抱歉 |
[04:44] | So, you’re taking over the lease? | 所以你们要帮忙还房租吗 |
[04:45] | It’s 150 a month. | 150美金一个月 |
[04:48] | Thanks again for letting me stay here. | 再次感谢你们让我住在这里 |
[04:49] | Yeah, Bobby, you old softie. | 鲍鲍 你这个老好人 |
[04:51] | You’re like a mushy snowman. | 你就像个多情的雪人 |
[04:53] | A lot of space! | 地方真大 |
[04:54] | I can’t wait until the carpeting comes in. | 我都等不及想给它铺上地毯了 |
[04:56] | Is your heart set on this wall color? | 你们确定墙壁要涂这种颜色吗 |
[04:57] | ‘Cause I have some ideas. | 我倒是有一些好主意 |
[04:59] | But just to be clear, Chet, you’re only here | 声明在先 切特 |
[05:01] | till right after Christmas. | 你只能待到过完圣诞节 |
[05:02] | – This Christmas? – Um, yeah. | -今年圣诞节吗 -是的 |
[05:04] | The one that’s coming up in a week. | 再一周就到了 |
[05:06] | This is the nicest thing anybody’s ever done for me. | 从来没有人对我这么好过 |
[05:08] | Including when Sal over there gave me this track suit. | 包括给我这身运动服的塞尔 |
[05:11] | If you want to give Sal something, | 如果你想送塞尔东西 |
[05:13] | he needs a penis. | 他需要一个小鸡鸡 |
[05:17] | – Fire! – What?! | -着火了 -什么 |
[05:19] | – Just kidding. Come look. – What? | -开个玩笑 快来看看 -咋了 |
[05:20] | – Come on. – What? What happened? | -快来 -啥 发生什么事了 |
[05:25] | Chet’s gone. | 切特走了 |
[05:26] | His pee jar is cold. | 他的尿壶凉了 |
[05:27] | I got to say, I’m relieved. | 终于可以松一口气了 |
[05:29] | There was something off about that guy. | 那家伙感觉怪怪的 |
[05:30] | And he smelled… | 身上还有一股… |
[05:32] | Oh, oh! It’s Chet! | 是切特 |
[05:33] | Oh. Hey, Chet. | 嗨 切特 |
[05:34] | There’s my guy. | 原来你在这儿啊 |
[05:36] | What do you think of the display? | 你们觉得这个秀怎么样 |
[05:37] | Is it holi-doing it for you? | 有节日的气氛不 |
[05:39] | You did all this? | 这都是你一个人做的吗 |
[05:40] | Oh, it’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[05:42] | You gave me a place to stay, I give you: | 你们好心收留了我 我的报答是 |
[05:44] | Class under Glass, by Chet. | 橱窗里的课堂 切特作品 |
[05:46] | So you don’t just design the displays, you’re also in them? | 这么说你不光是设计者 还是参与者咯 |
[05:50] | Of course. Why wouldn’t I be? | 当然 有何不可呢 |
[05:51] | Well, it’s a nice display. | 秀不错 |
[05:52] | Um, thanks for doing it. | 谢谢你 |
[05:54] | How long did it take…? | 你花了多久 |
[05:56] | Chet? Chet? | 切特 切特 |
[05:58] | He’s being weird again. | 他又变的怪怪的了 |
[06:03] | It’s been two hours and he still hasn’t moved. | 都两个小时了 他一点没动 |
[06:06] | Come on! | 走你 |
[06:06] | I’m tired of pantsing him. | 我脱他裤子都脱烦了 |
[06:08] | It’s like pantsing a stone. | 好像我脱的是石头 |
[06:09] | Or Grandpa. | 或者是爷爷 |
[06:10] | I love your display. | 我喜欢你们的橱窗秀 |
[06:11] | The hats are fabulous. | 帽子真不错 |
[06:13] | How much are they? | 怎么卖 |
[06:13] | Uh, we don’t sell hats. | 我们不卖帽子 |
[06:15] | We sell burgers. | 我们卖的是汉堡 |
[06:16] | We still need to find a hat | 我们还得买一顶帽子 |
[06:17] | and something for the mailman. | 再给邮递员选份礼物 |
[06:18] | Please tell me you sell gift certificates. | 你们总卖礼品券吧 |
[06:21] | I, uh, I have a napkin and a pen, so I can write one. | 有笔和纸巾 我可以写一张给你 |
[06:27] | You know, Chet may be a strange guy, | 切特人是怪了点 |
[06:28] | but his display really upped our foot traffic. | 但他的橱窗秀可是让客人多了不少 |
[06:31] | Okay, Chet. We’re closed. | 好了 切特 我们打烊了 |
[06:32] | You can move now. | 你可以动了 |
[06:35] | I am full of lactic acid | 真是浑身酸痛 |
[06:37] | and ideas for tomorrow’s window! | 不过我已经想到明天橱窗秀的点子啦 |
[06:39] | Ah! You’re gonna do a different one tomorrow? | 你明天还要弄一个新的吗 |
[06:41] | Tomorrow and then the next day and then the next day | 明天 后天 大后天 |
[06:44] | and then the next day and then the next day | 大大后天 大大大后天 |
[06:46] | and then it’s Christmas, so I’ll stop. | 接着就是圣诞了 我就不做了 |
[06:47] | Can we help? I want to be a Gene-equin! | 我们能帮忙不 我要当吉恩模型 |
[06:49] | I’ll be a Tina-quin. | 我当蒂娜模特 |
[06:50] | Let me print up some real gift certificates. | 那我去印点真的礼品券 |
[06:52] | And maybe, uh, cover the window with a big curtain, | 再用一张大窗帘把橱窗遮起来 |
[06:54] | and unveil the new display right before we open. | 等我们开张前再拉开 |
[06:56] | That’s very theatrical. Are you gay? | 很有戏剧效果 你是同性恋么 |
[06:58] | We wish. | 我们倒是想 |
[07:00] | Okay. | 那么 |
[07:01] | Anything jumping out at you for tomorrow’s display? | 有没有找到适合明天的秀的东西呀 |
[07:03] | I found a train! | 我找到一列火车 |
[07:04] | The most civilized form of toy travel. | 玩具们最先进的旅行工具 |
[07:07] | This would look good in my new apartment. | 这放在我的新公寓里应该不错 |
[07:08] | It was a joke at first, but now I’m starting to expect it. | 我本来是说着玩的 现在却有点期待了 |
[07:11] | This is fun, teaming up, you know? | 团队合作 感觉真不赖 |
[07:13] | I used to do windows with my wife, Nadine. | 我以前都是和我妻子纳丁一起做 |
[07:15] | Oh, you’re married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[07:16] | We’re separated. | 我们分开了 |
[07:17] | It’s okay. What’s past is past. | 没关系的 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[07:20] | Let’s just, uh, focus on tomorrow’s window. | 还是把精力放在明天的秀上吧 |
[07:22] | Moving on! | 向前看 |
[07:23] | Yeah, your new family doesn’t want | 是啊 你的新家人可不想 |
[07:25] | to hear about your old family. | 听你讲旧家人的事 |
[07:36] | *When I was small, I believed in Santa Claus* | *在我还小的时候 我相信有圣诞老人* |
[07:40] | *Though I knew it was my dad* | *虽然我知道那是我老爸扮的* |
[07:43] | *And I would hang up my stocking at Christmas* | *我会在圣诞节挂起长筒袜* |
[07:46] | *Open my presents and I’d be glad* | *拆开礼物我就会很开心* |
[07:49] | *Father Christmas, give us some money…* | *圣诞老人 给我们点零用钱* |
[07:52] | One local man has gone from homeless to “Homeful” | 在当地一家开心汉堡店的橱窗里 |
[07:56] | here in the window of Bob’s Burgers, | 一个流浪汉找到了容身之处 |
[07:58] | where you could say he’s been making | 从画面可以看到 |
[07:59] | quite a living display of himself. | 他正在进行一场活人橱窗秀 |
[08:02] | Hey, look, I can see me! | 快看 我可以看到自己诶 |
[08:03] | Look, I’m waving! | 看 我招手了 |
[08:04] | Wow, this is great for us. | 太好了 |
[08:06] | We’re on the news. The restaurant… | 我们上电视了 我们的餐馆… |
[08:08] | Gene, stop licking yourself. | 吉恩 别舔自己了 |
[08:09] | You’re on TV. | 你现在在上电视呢 |
[08:10] | Where I belong! | 我早就该上了 |
[08:11] | So, Bob, what’s it gonna be | 那么 鲍勃 |
[08:13] | for the big Christmas Eve finale? | 圣诞夜的终极秀是什么呢 |
[08:15] | I don’t know what the last display’s gonna be. | 我不知道终极秀会是什么 |
[08:17] | Chet’s the idea guy. | 切特才是策划人 |
[08:18] | Let’s hear your idea, Chet. | 给我们讲讲你的策划吧 切特 |
[08:20] | No, no, no! Don’t tell me! | 不 不 不 别告诉我 |
[08:21] | Don’t ruin it. | 保持点神秘感 |
[08:22] | No, you got to tell me, you… | 算了 你还是告诉我吧 |
[08:23] | I can’t handle it. | 我忍不了了 |
[08:24] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[08:25] | Don’t tell me. Don’t tell me. | 别说 别说 |
[08:27] | Guy’s fun to talk to. | 跟他讲话真有意思 |
[08:29] | Whatever it is, it better be good. | 不管是什么 最好很精彩 |
[08:30] | Mort’s mom is coming to see it. | 莫特的妈妈要来看呢 |
[08:31] | She’s got cataracts, so make it big. | 她有白内障 所以最好做得大一点 |
[08:35] | It’s not here yet, but I want to go on record and say | 虽然这会儿还太早 我还是想说 |
[08:37] | this is the best Christmas ever! Whoa! | 这是有史以来最棒的圣诞节了 |
[08:39] | I know. We might actually be able to afford | 是啊 搞不好我们可以给孩子们 |
[08:41] | to buy the kids something nice. | 买点像样的礼物了呢 |
[08:42] | And maybe I can sneak out later while you cover for me. | 要不我一会儿溜出去买 你帮我掩护 |
[08:45] | Yeah, I’ll tell the kids | 好呀 我就告诉孩子们 |
[08:46] | you’re dropping off a present for your mistress. | 你去给你的情妇买礼物了 |
[08:48] | As if. | 才怪咧 |
[08:50] | Why are you wrapping the TV remote? | 你包遥控器干嘛 |
[08:52] | It’s my Christmas present to Dad. | 是我给老爸的圣诞礼物 |
[08:54] | He loves this thing. | 他爱死这玩意儿了 |
[08:55] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[08:56] | I’ll wrap Mom’s glasses. | 那我就包老妈的眼镜 |
[08:58] | Hey, what you looking at, Chet? | 切特 你在看什么 |
[08:59] | I’m just zoning out. | 我只是在放空 |
[09:01] | This was Nadine’s favorite Christmas song. | 这首是纳丁最爱的圣诞歌曲 |
[09:03] | Oh, who’s Nadine? | 纳丁是谁 |
[09:04] | *Silent night* | *平安夜* |
[09:07] | *Holy night…* | *圣善夜* |
[09:11] | Who’s Nadine? | 纳丁是谁 |
[09:12] | She’s Chet’s ex-wife. | 切特的前妻 |
[09:14] | He’s missing her pretty bad. | 他很想念她 |
[09:16] | How could you not miss her? | 怎么能不想呢 |
[09:17] | Oh, she’s gorgeous! | 她真美 |
[09:20] | Wait, is she…? | 等下 她是 |
[09:23] | She looks nice. | 她看上去还不错 |
[09:24] | Yeah, perfect posture. | 姿势很完美 |
[09:26] | And wooden boobs. | 胸部还是木头做的 |
[09:28] | Chet, this is a mannequin. | 切特 这是人体模型 |
[09:32] | Back when Nadine and I got married, I was a mannequin, too. | 我和纳丁结婚那会儿我也是模型来着 |
[09:36] | Oh, now I understand. | 这下我懂了 |
[09:38] | You think you were a mannequin? | 你以为自己是人体模型 |
[09:40] | Oh, it’s okay. You don’t need to be scared of me. | 没关系的 你们不用害怕 |
[09:42] | I’m not one of those murder mannequins | 我又不是杀人人体模型 |
[09:44] | or satanic mannequins. | 也不是恶魔人体模型 |
[09:45] | I’m just a store mannequin that came to life. | 我就是个商店人体模型 后来变成了人 |
[09:48] | So happy you’re staying with us in our basement. | 你住我家地下室 真是太荣幸了 |
[09:52] | *Sleep in heavenly…* | *静享天赐安眠* |
[09:55] | Okay, everybody out. | 好了 都出去 |
[10:02] | Chet’s crazy, Lin. | 切特疯了 琳 |
[10:04] | Do you think he’ll kill us before or after Christmas? | 你觉得他会在圣诞节之前还是之后动手 |
[10:06] | I don’t think he will. | 他不会杀人啦 |
[10:07] | He said he’s not a murder mannequin. | 他说了他不是杀人人体模型啊 |
[10:09] | You two really have to work on your whispering. | 你俩真得练习练习怎么说悄悄话 |
[10:11] | So, if you’re a mannequin, you won’t feel this! | 你要是人体模型 应该感觉不到这个吧 |
[10:14] | That hurt! | 好痛 |
[10:15] | I didn’t say I am a mannequin. | 我只说我曾经是人体模型 |
[10:16] | I said I was a mannequin. | 没说现在还是 |
[10:17] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[10:18] | One day, all of a sudden, | 突然有一天 |
[10:19] | you’re anatomically correct. | 你就有了人的生理结构 |
[10:21] | I just went through that. | 我刚刚经历那个阶段 |
[10:22] | Well, I’m pretty sure mannequins don’t turn into people, | 我十分确定人体模型是不会变成人的 |
[10:23] | except in that one movie. | 除了在电影《木头美人》里 |
[10:25] | This was no movie. | 这不是发生在电影里 |
[10:27] | This was retail. | 而是在零售商店里 |
[10:29] | The new summer sportswear had just come in, and so had Nadine. | 那时刚上夏季运动衫新款 纳丁出现了 |
[10:32] | She didn’t have nipples, and, brother, | 她没有乳头 也没有”小弟弟” |
[10:34] | she didn’t need them. | 这些她也用不着 |
[10:36] | As summer turned to fall casuals, | 等到夏秋交替 休闲装上市之时 |
[10:38] | our relationship became anything but. | 我们的关系早已非比寻常而且绝不 |
[10:40] | Casual? | 随便 |
[10:40] | Yes, casual. | 没错 绝不随便 |
[10:42] | That winter, I took Nadine skiing. | 那年冬天 我带纳丁去滑雪 |
[10:44] | There was a terrible accident. | 一场悲剧就此发生 |
[10:46] | Nadine shattered her right hand. | 纳丁摔碎了她的右手 |
[10:48] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[10:49] | When she came back to the store with two left hands, | 当她被接了两只左手后重回商场之时 |
[10:50] | I knew I had to make a decision. | 我便立刻做了一个决定 |
[10:53] | Which hand to replace with a hook? | 将哪只手换成钩子 |
[10:54] | No. Which one to put the ring on. | 不 将戒指戴在哪只手上 |
[10:57] | Oh, God, Lin, are you crying? | 我的天 琳 你哭了吗 |
[11:00] | You know I love weddings. | 你也知道我对婚礼没抵抗力 |
[11:02] | We were going to be together forever. Then came… | 我们本来要永远在一起的 谁知道 |
[11:04] | the mall. | 大型购物商场出现了 |
[11:06] | Damn that mall! | 大型购物商场去死吧 |
[11:07] | Lombard’s had an everything-must-go sale, | 伦巴第决定清仓处理 |
[11:09] | and my everything went. | 我的一切也随之而去 |
[11:10] | I never saw her again. | 之后我再没见过她 |
[11:12] | Wait, why didn’t she need nipples? | 等等 为什么她不需要乳头 |
[11:14] | I was so heartbroken. | 我那个心碎的啊 |
[11:16] | The pain must have turned me human, | 简直是痛彻心扉 一定是这样 |
[11:18] | so I could feel pain. | 一定是这样我才会变成人 |
[11:23] | This is the greatest love story ever told. | 这真是有史以来最伟大的爱情故事 |
[11:26] | Look, Chet, there’s no way any of that could be true. | 听着 切特 这不可能是真的 |
[11:29] | Well then, if I wasn’t a mannequin, | 那你说 要是我以前不是人体模型 |
[11:31] | how come I don’t know how to use a computer? | 怎么可能不会用电脑呢 |
[11:32] | Explain that, Bob. | 你倒是解释看看啊 鲍勃 |
[11:33] | Yeah, Dad, explain that. | 就是 老爸 解释吧 |
[11:35] | Don’t give up, Chet. | 别放弃 切特 |
[11:37] | Maybe Nadine’s still out there. You could find her. | 也许纳丁还流浪在外 你会找到她的 |
[11:39] | Hmm. Well, with a face like that, | 可她长了那么一张俊脸 |
[11:41] | I assume she’s modeling in Paris or Milan. | 八成是去巴黎或者米兰当模特了 |
[11:45] | We could help, | 我们可以帮忙 |
[11:46] | even if it means going to Paris or Milan. | 就算要去巴黎或米兰也没关系 |
[11:48] | Right. I bet she’s in Kosovo. | 我赌她在科索沃 |
[11:51] | No one’s helping Chet look for a mannequin | 不准你们去帮切特找什么人体模型 |
[11:53] | who may or may not exist. | 真正有没有这玩意还不一定呢 |
[11:54] | – She existed! – Fine, she existed. | -怎么没有 -好吧 你说有就有 |
[11:57] | And you were in love with her. | 而且你还和她相爱过 |
[11:58] | But you were never a mannequin, Chet. | 那你也不会是人体模型 切特 |
[11:59] | Just move on. | 往前看吧 |
[12:00] | Nadine is probably in a dump somewhere. | 纳丁这会儿搞不好在哪个垃圾场躺着呢 |
[12:03] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[12:05] | Kids, bed– now. | 孩子们 上床睡觉 马上 |
[12:08] | I want to talk to your father. | 我要和你们父亲好好谈谈 |
[12:09] | No, kids, stay. Please stay. | 别走 孩子们 留下来 |
[12:11] | – Go. Go! – Stay. Stay! | -出去 出去 -别走 别走 |
[12:13] | – You go! – Gene, stay! | -都出去 -吉恩 别走 |
[12:15] | – Now! – Tina, don’t move! | -赶紧地 -蒂娜 站那儿别动 |
[12:16] | – You go! – Louise, stay! | -你出去 -露易丝 别走 |
[12:18] | – Get out of here! – Don’t leave me! | -都给我出去 -别留下我一个人 |
[12:20] | You get out of here! | 你们给我出去 |
[12:22] | How could you say that in front of that poor Chet? | 你怎么能当着可怜的切特的面说那种话 |
[12:25] | Poor Chet? Poor us, stuck with poor Chet. | 可怜个屁 被他纠缠的我们才可怜咧 |
[12:28] | Bobby, you made him cry. | 鲍勃 你把他弄哭了 |
[12:29] | He’s unstable, Lin. | 那是他情绪多变 琳 |
[12:31] | I’m sure lots of things make him cry. | 能让他哭的事可多了 |
[12:32] | Oh, I’m so mad I could stomp, | 我气得要跺脚了 |
[12:34] | Do it, Mom! | 跺吧 老妈 |
[12:35] | Do the stompy dance! | 跳起你的跺脚舞 |
[12:37] | – She’s doing it! – Don’t bother bringing the mistletoe to bed! | -她在跺了 -别拿槲寄生到床上来了 |
[12:40] | But do bring me a snack. | 给我拿点零食来 |
[12:42] | Chocolate! | 巧克力 |
[12:46] | Mom, Dad, get up. | 老妈 老爸 起床了 |
[12:48] | – What? – What happened? | -怎么了 -出什么事了 |
[12:49] | You have to see Chet’s window. | 快去看看切特的展窗吧 |
[12:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:57] | What the hell is it? | 这怎么回事 |
[12:58] | – He’s gone murder-mannequin. – No. | -他变成杀人人体模型了 -错 |
[13:01] | It’s the display window of my soul, Bob. | 它是我内心的真实写照 鲍勃 |
[13:03] | This is a warning. | 我这是在警醒大家 |
[13:04] | Don’t love or believe or hope in anything. | 对任何事都别投入满腔爱意 信念和希望 |
[13:08] | Message received. | 传达得很到位 |
[13:09] | I like this area. | 这场面我喜欢 |
[13:11] | Dig deeper. | 再接再厉 |
[13:12] | People are coming to see this. | 大家马上就要来参观了 |
[13:13] | Our window was on TV | 我们的展窗可上过电视 |
[13:14] | and in the newspaper’s Christmas Countdown. | 还登过报纸的”圣诞倒数”单元 |
[13:17] | You have to change it. Make it happy. | 你得把它换成欢乐祥和那种 |
[13:19] | My happy is gone! It’s in the dump somewhere. | 我的欢乐早已被遗失在哪个垃圾场了 |
[13:22] | I hope your face can catch, Bob, | 鲍勃 我希望你听懂了 |
[13:23] | because I’m throwing your words back in it. | 我在用你说过的话讽刺你 |
[13:26] | Nice job, Bobby. Way to go. | 干得好 鲍鲍 太漂亮了 |
[13:29] | We have to find Nadine. | 我们要找到纳丁 |
[13:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:31] | Gene-equin knows how a mannequin thinks. | 吉恩模型对人体模型的想法了如指掌 |
[13:34] | Ah, a traditional Christmas mannequin hunt. | 传统圣诞寻找人体模型之旅 |
[13:50] | Show us the window! | 拉窗帘 |
[13:52] | Yeah! Show us the window! | 拉窗帘 |
[13:54] | Now! | 现在 |
[13:55] | We found Nadine! | 我们找到纳丁了 |
[13:57] | We found her! | 找到她了 |
[13:58] | Oh, it’s a Christmas miracle. | 这真是圣诞奇迹 |
[14:00] | I told you kids not to go looking for her– I mean, it. | 孩子们 我说过不准去找她 找它 |
[14:04] | You also told me to not surprise you | 你还说过不准在你嘘嘘的时候 |
[14:05] | when you’re peeing, but you know you love it. | 去吓你呢 可你明明就爱得不行 |
[14:08] | Stick ’em up! Aah! | 抢劫 |
[14:09] | Aw, Chet’s going to be reunited with his long-lost love. | 切特就要和他久违的爱人重逢了 |
[14:13] | Can’t get that at a store. | 这种事在商店里可买不到 |
[14:15] | Where’d you find her? | 你们在哪儿找到她的 |
[14:16] | At a store. | 商店 |
[14:17] | I’m gonna break it! I’m gonna break it! | 我要砸窗了 我要砸窗了 |
[14:19] | Oh, crap. What are we going to do? | 糟糕 我们要怎么办 |
[14:20] | You’re going to go get Nadine. | 你要去找纳丁 |
[14:22] | That’s what you’re going to do, Old St. Dick. | 那是你该做的 你这伤别人心的混蛋 |
[14:24] | Then Chet will have his lady love, | 在切特和爱人重逢后 |
[14:26] | and maybe he’ll help you give those people their display. | 也许他会帮你搞定外面那帮人 |
[14:29] | Hmm, that could work. | 那兴许有用 |
[14:30] | Go! Use the back door. | 快去 走后门 |
[14:32] | I’ll stall the crowd. Go, go. | 那帮人我来应付 快走 快走 |
[14:34] | – Show us the window! – Yeah! | -拉窗帘 -没错 |
[14:36] | Show us the window! | 拉窗帘 |
[14:38] | – Now! – Show us the win… | -现在 -拉窗… |
[14:41] | “A Christmas Poem” By Linda Belcher. | 琳达·贝尔彻为大家朗诵”圣诞诗”一首 |
[14:46] | Christmas, Christmas. | 圣诞啊 圣诞啊 |
[14:49] | Christmas, oh, Christmas. | 圣诞节啊 圣诞节 |
[14:52] | You Christmas you. | 大家互道圣诞快乐 |
[14:54] | Christmas, Christmas. | 圣诞节啊 圣诞节 |
[14:56] | C-h-I… | 圣是剩下的圣 |
[14:58] | No, C-H… | 不对 圣是圣女的圣 |
[14:59] | R-I-s-t-m-a-s. | 诞是诞生的诞 |
[15:02] | Are you sure it’s Nadine? | 你确定这是纳丁 |
[15:03] | Look at her hands, Dad. | 看她的双手 老爸 |
[15:06] | Two lefties. | 两只左手 |
[15:08] | All right, you guys stay out here. | 好了 你们在外面等着 |
[15:10] | She’s mine. I found her at the dump. | 她是我的 我在垃圾场找到的 |
[15:12] | Finders keepers. | 谁捡到就是谁的 |
[15:13] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | But, um, could I… could I borrow her | 可是能不能借我用一下 |
[15:17] | just till the end of the day? | 晚上就还给你 |
[15:18] | Are you kidding me? She pulls them in. | 开什么玩笑 她可是活招牌 |
[15:20] | And there’s only one sex shopping day | 再说今天是圣诞前 |
[15:21] | till Christmas. | 最后一天的情趣用品购物日了 |
[15:22] | It’s my biggest day. | 生意可全指望这了 |
[15:24] | – There’s nobody here. – Oh, no, no, no, there’s other people. | -可明明就没人 -不不 有好多人 |
[15:26] | They’re in the back part. | 都在后面呢 |
[15:29] | These finger puppets have no arms. | 这些手指布偶都没有胳膊 |
[15:31] | Looks like we’re going to need a diversion. | 看来我们得分散开他的注意力 |
[15:33] | Release the personal massagers. | 放个人按摩器 |
[15:38] | Snakes on a plane! | 有蛇[暗指电影《空中蛇灾》] |
[15:39] | Hey, no kids in here. | 小孩不能进来 |
[15:41] | Get Nadine. | 去搬纳丁 |
[15:43] | Come on, Dad! Let’s go! | 快 老爸 我们走 |
[15:45] | Squirt the lube! | 喷润滑油 |
[15:50] | Uh, I’ll have her home by midnight! | 我午夜前会把她送回来的 |
[15:52] | 12:30 at the latest! | 最晚12点半 |
[15:53] | Stop, you sickos! | 站住 你们这群神经病 |
[15:55] | – What? – No, not you guys. | -什么 -不 不是说你们 |
[15:59] | Bells, bells, bells, bells | 叮叮当当 叮叮当当 |
[16:01] | Bells, bells, bells, bells, la, la, la, bells | 叮叮叮叮 当当当当 |
[16:05] | La, la, la, bells, la, la, la, bells, la… | 叮那个当 当那个叮 |
[16:07] | – Mom, mom. – Wh-What? Wh-Wh-What? | -老妈 老妈 -咋 咋 咋了 |
[16:09] | All right! | 太好了 |
[16:11] | Chet, we found Nadine. | 切特 我们找到纳丁了 |
[16:12] | And we only dropped her twice. | 我们只把她掉到地上过两次 |
[16:14] | You-you…you found her? | 你 你们真找到她了 |
[16:15] | Yes, she’s right here. | 对 她就在这儿 |
[16:16] | Oh, my God, that’s… Wait a minute. | 我的天哪 真是太… 等一下 |
[16:18] | I don’t… I’m not sure I want her to see me like this. | 我不 我不想让他看到我这幅模样 |
[16:20] | This track suit is 12 seasons old, I’ve got a gut… | 这运动服我都穿了三年了 我又发福了 |
[16:23] | Oh, don’t worry. Nadine’s changed, too. | 用不着担心 纳丁她也今非昔比了 |
[16:25] | Yeah, come out, Chet, please. | 出来吧 切特 求你了 |
[16:26] | It-it… she really misses you. | 它 她真的很想念你 |
[16:29] | I don’t know. What about all the stuff | 我得想想 你不是说 |
[16:31] | you said about how I was never a mannequin? | 我不可能是人体模型吗 |
[16:33] | Bob… | 鲍勃 |
[16:34] | Look, um, I’m sorry I said that. | 是这样 很抱歉我说了那样的话 |
[16:37] | I… I do think you need help. | 我 我确实认为你需要帮助 |
[16:39] | But before you get help, we need help. | 不过在那之前 我们需要你的帮助 |
[16:41] | So you still don’t believe me. | 这么说你还是不相信我咯 |
[16:42] | Um, no, but all that matters | 不信 但重要的是 |
[16:45] | is you’re a man now, in love with the mannequin | 你现在是一个爱着人体模型的人类 |
[16:48] | who I’m holding by the arm | 而这个模型现在就在我怀里 |
[16:49] | but should be in yours. | 等着你接纳她 |
[16:51] | Wow. I got to say that really hit me. | 不得不说 我被这番话打动了 |
[16:53] | Okay, so open the door. | 那就好 快开门吧 |
[17:01] | Tough times, huh, Baby? | 你受苦了 宝贝 |
[17:02] | Well, I don’t care what you had to do. | 我不在意你如今做什么 |
[17:04] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[17:06] | I’ve changed. Well… | 我也变了嘛 |
[17:08] | Yeah, I like your hair that way. It’s… | 我喜欢你现在的发型 很… |
[17:12] | Uh-huh, yeah. Well, I was… | 是啊 我… |
[17:13] | Right. | 对 |
[17:15] | Chet’s a really good listener. | 切特真是个很好的倾诉对象 |
[17:17] | That’s important to a woman. | 女人很看重这一点 |
[17:18] | Lin, she’s a mannequin. | 琳 她只是个人体模型 |
[17:20] | Who won’t shut up, apparently. | 很明显还是个喋喋不休的人体模型 |
[17:22] | Hey, uh, guys, sorry to interrupt. | 两位 抱歉打断你们 |
[17:23] | Did, uh… did Nadine say anything | 纳丁有没有说 |
[17:25] | about getting that window display going? | 要恢复橱窗秀的事 |
[17:27] | ‘Cause we… we really need to finish strong here. | 因为 我们得来一个重量级的压轴才行 |
[17:29] | What do you think, Nadine? | 你觉得呢 纳丁 |
[17:31] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[17:32] | What? What is… what is she saying? | 啥 她 她说什么 |
[17:34] | She’s cracking one of her spoofs. | 她在讲冷笑话呢 |
[17:36] | – What’s a spoof? – Just one of her goof-abouts. | -什么冷笑话 -她常这样打发时间 |
[17:38] | You mean like a joke or…? | 你是说搞笑么 还是 |
[17:40] | Nadine, you still got it. | 纳丁 你还是一样幽默 |
[17:41] | Yeah, she wants to do it. | 她答应了 |
[17:42] | That’s great. What was the joke? | 太好了 她讲的什么笑话 |
[17:45] | Trust me, you won’t get it. | 相信我 你理解不了的 |
[17:48] | And remember, look alive but absolutely still. | 记住 要纹丝不动又栩栩如生 |
[17:51] | And… no action! | 开始 |
[17:53] | Uh, thanks for waiting, everyone. | 让大家久等了 |
[17:55] | I now give you… Christmas! | 现在为您展出 圣诞特辑 |
[17:59] | It was worth it. | 确实很值 |
[18:01] | Mort, I want to take a picture. | 莫特 给你拍张照 |
[18:03] | Fix the wig. No, your mom’s. | 调整下假发 不 是你妈妈的 |
[18:05] | – Okay, who needs a gift certificate? – Thief! | -谁想要礼品券 -小偷 |
[18:08] | You stole my girl. I want her back! | 你偷了我的人体模型 还给我 |
[18:10] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[18:11] | Hand her over. | 把她给我 |
[18:12] | Sorry. She’s with me now. | 不好意思 她现在跟我了 |
[18:13] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[18:15] | Okay, easy. Easy, guys. | 冷静 冷静 兄弟们 |
[18:17] | Yeah, peace on Earth, smut peddler! | 世界和平 卖A片的 |
[18:22] | Whoa, manger danger! Aah! | 马槽危机 |
[18:25] | Come on, stop. | 好了 别闹了 |
[18:26] | That’s a fresh take. | 创意很独特嘛 |
[18:27] | This creche is crap! | 这个基督诞生的场景做得太扯淡了 |
[18:31] | You’re lucky I don’t call the cops on you pervs. | 你们该庆幸我没让警察来抓你们这群变态 |
[18:34] | Can’t we just buy her from you, please? | 你就不能把她卖给我们吗 求你了 |
[18:36] | She’s not for sale. | 她是非卖品 |
[18:37] | Every sex shop owner has his price. | 情趣用品店的老板没有什么是不卖的 |
[18:39] | Five grand. | 五千 |
[18:40] | What? No. | 什么 不可能 |
[18:41] | What about… | 你看… |
[18:42] | two hundred and sixty-one, two, three dollars? | 两百六十 一 二 三美元如何 |
[18:47] | No, Louise, that’s the money | 不行 露易丝 |
[18:48] | we were going to use to buy you kids presents. | 那是给你们买礼物的钱 |
[18:50] | Okay, that is not enough for an apartment. | 那点钱可买不到一间公寓 |
[18:53] | You can spend my gift money on Nadine. | 我愿意把我的那份贡献出来 |
[18:55] | Oh, your dry erase board. | 是你要的白板啊 |
[18:57] | You can use my money, too. | 也可以用我的那份 |
[18:59] | Oh, your Jamaican bobsled. | 你的牙买加雪橇 |
[19:01] | Fine. I’m in. | 好吧 我也加入 |
[19:02] | But I better get a heck of a Presidents Day gift. | 但总统节的礼物要给我补回来 |
[19:05] | Seriously? You’re all willing | 真的吗 你们都愿意 |
[19:07] | to give up your Christmas presents for Chet? | 放弃自己的圣诞礼物来帮切特吗 |
[19:11] | What the hell? Give me the money. | 随便吧 钱给我 |
[19:14] | – Well, here you go, Chet. – Thanks, Bob. | -还给你 切特 -谢谢 鲍勃 |
[19:16] | Sorry we busted up your display. | 抱歉我们搞砸了你的秀 |
[19:18] | After everything you did for me. | 你为我做了这么多 |
[19:20] | Roof over my head, Nadine back in my arms. | 又给我住 又帮我找回了纳丁 |
[19:23] | All right, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[19:24] | You don’t need to be out by tomorrow. | 你明天不用搬走了 |
[19:25] | Really, Bobby? You mean it? | 真的吗 鲍鲍 你说真的吗 |
[19:27] | Yeah, stay till New Year’s. | 是的 过完新年再走吧 |
[19:30] | Aw. I’ll make punch. | 我来做潘趣酒 |
[19:32] | No! | 不 |
[19:33] | Look at us, Bob, with our special ladies, huh? | 看 鲍勃 都找到了自己的另一半 |
[19:36] | Yeah. We’ve got it all, right? | 这样就别无所求了 你说呢 |
[19:38] | We should take a trip, the four of us, you know? | 我们应该来个四人约会 |
[19:40] | Probably not. | 我看不必了 |
[19:41] | I’m flexible, wherever you want go. | 我无所谓 去哪儿都行 |
[19:44] | I’m… it-it would be hard for me to get away for a while. | 我 我近期暂时不能出远门 |
[19:46] | Well, we’ll let the ladies figure it out. | 这样 让女士们决定好了 |
[19:47] | Bermuda! Does she have a passport? | 百慕大群岛 她有护照吗 |
[19:50] | I can’t wait any more, Chet. | 我等不了了 切特 |
[19:51] | Kiss her. | 快吻她 |
[19:58] | – No! – Oh, God. | -不 -天哪 |
[19:59] | Pick it up, Chet. Five-second rule. | 快捡起来 切特 限时五秒 |
[20:06] | Oh, are you as hot as I am right now? | 大家是不是也跟我一样有反应了 |
[20:09] | Are you hot? | 你说你有反应了 |
[20:10] | I’m fine. Never mind. | 没有 没事了 |
[20:13] | I think they love it. | 他们很享受嘛 |
[20:15] | Oh, my God, it’s happening. | 天哪 终于要发生了 |
[20:16] | The kiss is turning her human. | 这个吻要把她变成人类了 |
[20:18] | No, wait, it’s turning him back into a mannequin. | 不 等等 要把他变回人体模型了 |
[20:21] | No, wait, nothing’s happening. | 不 等等 什么都没发生 |
[20:23] | They went too far. I’m out of here. | 也太夸张了 我闪人了 |
[20:24] | Merry Christmas, Teddy. Happy holidays, Mort. | 圣诞快乐 泰迪 假期愉快 莫特 |
[20:27] | Happy holidays. | 假期愉快 |
[20:28] | Merry Christmas, guys. | 圣诞快乐 各位 |
[20:29] | Burn in hell, Belchers! | 下地狱吧 贝尔彻一家 |
[20:35] | Uncle Ernie’s storage unit | 欧叔叔的仓库 |
[20:36] | had some real treasures after all. | 还是有些奇珍异宝的嘛 |
[20:38] | An exit sign. Thanks, Santa. | 出口指示牌 谢了 圣诞老人 |
[20:40] | Now I can go out any door I want. | 现在我可以从任何门出去了 |
[20:42] | I got a shoe sizer. Eight and a half. | 我的是鞋码测量器 八码半 |
[20:45] | I got a tool to remove security tags. | 我的是商品标签摘除器 |
[20:47] | Next Christmas is on me! | 明年圣诞节的礼物我全包了 |
[20:49] | So, Chet… | 切特 |
[20:51] | what are you going to do after we kick you out? | 你从我们这儿离开后打算去哪儿 |
[20:53] | Oh, don’t worry. We’ll probably stay at my place in Manhattan. | 别担心 我们可以回我在曼哈顿的住处 |
[20:55] | I have a loft that was being renovated, | 我在那边有个阁楼 正在翻修 |
[20:57] | and I cannot wait to see how it turned out. | 我已经等不及想看它装完后的样子了 |
[21:00] | What?! | 啥 |