时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Wow, still can’t believe this sale. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[00:23] | Six thousand low-fold dispenser napkins for $58? | 六万张的抽纸纸巾才58块钱 |
[00:27] | What are they thinking? | 卖家脑子进水了吗 |
[00:28] | I don’t know. | 我也不懂 |
[00:29] | Yeah, and they’re two-ply. | 是吧 还是双层的呢 |
[00:30] | This is… this is a great day. | 今天真是个好日子 |
[00:33] | A really great day. | 难得的好日子 |
[00:35] | Wow, look how big and empty the parking lot is, huh? | 你看停车场多空旷啊 |
[00:40] | What do you say you get behind the wheel? | 我把方向盘交给你如何 |
[00:44] | What would I do behind the wheel? | 我要方向盘干嘛 |
[00:45] | Drive. | 开车啊 |
[00:46] | Is that legal? | 合法吗 |
[00:46] | Well, no, but my father let me drive | 是不合法啦 但我像你这么大的时候 |
[00:49] | when I was about your age. | 我老爸就让我开车来着 |
[00:50] | Call it a perk for running errands with your dad. | 就算是你帮老爸跑腿的奖励吧 |
[00:53] | Let’s make this kitty purr. | 我要发动了哦 |
[00:58] | Mm, go ahead. Try a turn. | 来吧 试一下转弯 |
[01:01] | Tina, why are you groaning? You’re doing fine. | 蒂娜 你哼哼什么 你做得很好啊 |
[01:05] | Rela… Tina, relax. Easy, easy. | 放轻 蒂娜 放轻松 放轻松 |
[01:09] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[01:11] | Tina, you’re kind of headed toward | 蒂娜 这停车场就那么一辆车 |
[01:12] | the only other car in the lot. | 你还偏往那个方向开是什么意思 |
[01:14] | You have plenty of time to turn, Tina, so just go ahead. | 时间还很充裕 蒂娜 转弯就行了 |
[01:17] | Turn one way or the other… | 左转右转都行 |
[01:20] | You’re just swerving back and forth. | 别忽左忽右的 |
[01:21] | Turn one way and stick with it, Tina. | 就往一边转 蒂娜 |
[01:25] | Tina, for the love of God, turn away or stop! | 蒂娜 我求你了 要么停车要么转弯 |
[01:28] | The brakes, Tina! On the left! | 踩刹车 蒂娜 左边那个 |
[01:30] | You’re about to hit that car! | 你要撞上那辆车了 |
[01:31] | The brakes! Hit the brakes! | 刹车 踩刹车 |
[01:34] | Oh, my God, it’s bad. | 我的天 这下糟了 |
[01:35] | I ruined the car! | 我把这车毁了 |
[01:36] | You did. You really did. | 没错 你的确把它毁了 |
[01:38] | Okay, uh… Well, that’s… Ugh. | 好吧 这个… |
[01:41] | At least there doesn’t seem to be | 至少别人的车 |
[01:42] | any damage to the other car. | 貌似没什么损伤 |
[01:43] | No, I see a dent! There’s a dent! | 不 我看见凹痕了 那儿有个凹痕 |
[01:45] | That-that’s a ding. Not even. It’s like a little scratch. | 只是个印记 类似刮痕那样的 |
[01:47] | N-no, it’s a dent! | 不 是凹痕 |
[01:48] | All right, we’ll leave a note. | 好吧 我留个条行了吧 |
[01:51] | You know, then again, for all we know, | 不过我还是想说 |
[01:52] | that probably was there, right? | 搞不好它本来就有的呢 对吧 |
[01:53] | We have to leave a note! We have to leave a note! | 我们得留字条 我们得留字条 |
[01:55] | Okay, okay! You’re- You’re so honest. | 好 好 这娃太实在了 |
[01:58] | Who raised you? | 谁教你的 |
[01:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:00] | Da… It was me. I did. | 什… 是我 我教的 |
[02:04] | What’s with the cab? | 你们怎么坐出租回来的 |
[02:05] | Yeah, where’s the car? | 是啊 你的车呢 |
[02:06] | Um, the car is in the shop. | 车送修车店了 |
[02:08] | There was a little accident and… | 我们发生了一点小事故 |
[02:10] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:11] | – Wait, Lin, Lin. – What? | -等下 琳 琳 -什么 |
[02:12] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:13] | Calm down. We hit a parked car. | 冷静 我们撞上了一辆停着的车 |
[02:14] | Are you okay? What happened? | 你们还好吧 到底怎么回事 |
[02:16] | My baby, wa… Look at me. | 我的孩子 看着我 |
[02:17] | Look at me. Oh, God. | 快看着我 我的天哪 |
[02:18] | We’re fine. Tina is fine. | 我们没事 蒂娜没事 |
[02:19] | Oh, my baby. Oh, my baby. | 我的孩子 我的孩子 |
[02:21] | Wait, how’d you manage to hit a parked car? | 等下 你们是怎么撞上停着的车的 |
[02:23] | – Are you drunk? – No. | -你喝酒了吗 -不是 |
[02:24] | You smell like wine. | 我闻到酒气了 |
[02:26] | We-we were coming out of the restaurant supply store and… | 我们从餐馆用品供应店出来 |
[02:30] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[02:31] | Bob’s Burgers. | 开心汉堡店 |
[02:32] | Oh, hi, Jimmy. | 你好 吉米 |
[02:34] | Yeah, he’s right here. | 对 他就在我旁边 |
[02:35] | It’s Jimmy Pesto. | 吉米·派丝多打来的 |
[02:36] | Ugh, what does he want? | 他想干嘛 |
[02:37] | Hello, Jimmy. | 你好 吉米 |
[02:38] | Hello, Bob, want to hear a knock-knock joke? | 你好 鲍勃 想听敲门笑话吗 |
[02:41] | – No. – Knock-knock. | -不想 -咚咚 |
[02:42] | I’m really not in the mood. | 我现在没那个心情 |
[02:43] | – Knock-knock! – Ugh, who’s there? | -咚咚 -是谁 |
[02:44] | You hit my car, dumbass. | 你撞了我的车 你个二货 |
[02:46] | Eh, classic knock-knock. | 哈哈 敲门笑话中的经典 |
[02:48] | You’ve got to be kidding me. That was your car? | 开什么玩笑 那是你的车吗 |
[02:50] | Did you or did you not hear my knock-knock joke? | 你没听到我的敲门笑话吗 |
[02:52] | O-Okay, look, what happened was… | 好吧 听我说 事情是这样的 |
[02:55] | Tell it to your insurance company. | 跟保险公司说去吧 |
[02:56] | Oh, come on, Jimmy. I don’t want my rates to go up. | 拜托吉米 那样的话我的保险费率 |
[02:58] | I’ll just pay whatever the damage is and… | 又该涨了 我会赔偿你的 |
[03:00] | No way. Not on your salary. | 门都没有 就凭你那点收入 |
[03:02] | I don’t have time for you to work out | 我可没时间等你制定一个 |
[03:03] | an eight-cents-a-month payment plan. | 每月还八分的赔款计划 |
[03:05] | Ha. He’s poor. | 穷鬼一个 |
[03:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:08] | We’ll go through my insurance. Good-bye! | 我去跟保险公司谈 再见 |
[03:09] | – You drive like a fart! – Fart. | -你那开车技术就顶个屁 -屁 |
[03:11] | So what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[03:13] | So anyway, I was driving, and I ran into what turned out | 然后呢 我开着车 |
[03:16] | to be Jimmy Pesto’s car in the parking lot. | 撞上了停车场上的吉米·派丝多的车 |
[03:18] | – But, Dad, I was… – Come on, Tina. | -可老爸 是我开 -好了 蒂娜 |
[03:19] | Help me carry the napkins down to the basement. | 帮我把纸巾搬到地下室去吧 |
[03:21] | – Okay. – Help you carry napkins? | -好吧 -搬个纸巾还要帮忙 |
[03:24] | Yeah, Dad, be sure to lift with your legs. | 老爸 别忘了抬腿 |
[03:27] | Use the hand truck. | 用手推车好了 |
[03:28] | You shouldn’t be carrying anything at your age. | 一大把年纪了 不该让你搬东西的 |
[03:30] | Yeah, you’re pregnant. You sit down, Dad. | 没错 你有孕在身 坐着吧 老爸 |
[03:32] | Hey, while your car is in the shop, | 在你们的车修好之前 |
[03:34] | I can drive you guys around. | 我可以用我的车载你们 |
[03:35] | Oh, thank you, Mort, | 谢谢你 莫特 |
[03:37] | but we don’t need to go anywhere. | 但我们现在不出门 |
[03:38] | We’d get to ride in the hearse? | 你是说我们可以坐灵车吗 |
[03:41] | There’s lots of places we need to go. | 要去的地方可多着呢 |
[03:43] | What? Where? | 啥 要去哪儿 |
[03:44] | Nightclubs, day clubs, smoky cafes… | 夜总会 日总会 烟雾缭绕的咖啡馆 |
[03:46] | – Chinatown, Thai Town… – Library. | -中国城 泰国城 -图书馆 |
[03:49] | Great, I’m heading out now if you want to come with. | 太好了 那我们现在就走吧 |
[03:51] | I call shotgun. | 散弹枪是我的 |
[03:52] | I call coffin. | 棺材是我的 |
[03:53] | No fair, I want coffin! | 不公平 我要棺材 |
[03:55] | Good, it was a trick! | 很好 正中下怀 |
[03:56] | I’m too scared to ride coffin. | 我好怕棺材的 |
[03:58] | So we just have to say I was driving, okay? | 我们就说开车的是我 明白吗 |
[04:00] | That’s lying. That’s not right. | 那是说谎 是不对的 |
[04:02] | That’s true, Tina. | 你说得对 蒂娜 |
[04:03] | Lying is wrong, and you should never do it. | 说谎是不对的 你不应该说谎 |
[04:06] | Unless an idiot named Jimmy Pesto | 例外是当一个叫吉米·派丝多的白痴 |
[04:07] | makes you go through insurance, which he is. | 把你丢给保险公司的时候 也就是现在 |
[04:09] | So we have to lie this one time. | 所以这次我们不得不撒谎 |
[04:11] | What’s next? Perjury? Human trafficking? | 接下来呢 作伪证 贩卖人口吗 |
[04:14] | Look, our insurance will go up a little, but we’ll be fine. | 我们以后得多交点保险费 这没关系 |
[04:16] | We just can’t tell anyone about it. | 但千万不能告诉别人真相 |
[04:18] | – Even Mom? – Ugh, especially Mom. | -妈妈也不行吗 -特别是你妈 |
[04:20] | She can’t lie. | 她不会撒谎 |
[04:21] | But I can’t lie, either. | 我也不会啊 |
[04:22] | You know what, it’s not even really a lie. | 听着 这其实都不算撒谎 |
[04:24] | It’s a secret. | 这是个秘密 |
[04:26] | It’s our shared secret. | 是我俩的秘密 |
[04:28] | Huh, maybe if I had a backstory? | 如果有背景也许会容易点 |
[04:30] | A backstory? | 背景 |
[04:31] | Do I have a boyfriend in this scenario? | 这剧本里我有没有男友呢 |
[04:33] | Uh, we should probably just stick to the necessary facts. | 我看还是关注主要剧情就好 |
[04:37] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:38] | Fine, all right, | 好吧 这样 |
[04:39] | you have a secret boyfriend in this scenario. | 剧本里你有一个秘密男友 |
[04:41] | One that you can’t ever talk about. | 一个你永远不能提起的男友 |
[04:43] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[04:44] | Um, Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[04:46] | He plays lacrosse, and he loves me. | 他会打长曲棍球 还很爱我 |
[04:48] | Mm-hmm. But he loves lacrosse more. | 但他爱曲棍球胜过爱我 |
[04:50] | – Uh, yeah. – How long is his hair? | -好吧 -他头发多长 |
[04:52] | I-I-I don’t know, but it’s greasy. | 我不知道 很油腻 |
[04:54] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[04:55] | So Mort, what special features does this baby have? | 莫特 你车的独特之处在哪儿呢 |
[04:57] | Special features? Like what? | 独特之处 比如说什么 |
[04:59] | You know, like an oil slick | 比如浮油 要是有死者家属跟着你 |
[05:01] | in case you’re being followed by mourners? | 就可以派上用场 |
[05:03] | Oh, no, no, nothing like that. | 不 不 没那种东西 |
[05:04] | Is there a hammer in case | 你有锤子吗 要是死者复活 |
[05:06] | one of them comes back to life? | 就可以派上用场 |
[05:07] | No, no hammers. | 没 没有锤子 |
[05:08] | I guess you have to use your bare hands then. | 那你就是赤手空拳上阵了 |
[05:11] | – You’re cute. – Yeah. | -你真可爱 -那是 |
[05:13] | Whoa, how’d you swing that? | 你怎么忽悠他们来的 |
[05:14] | Oh, the police escort? | 护航的警察吗 |
[05:16] | In addition to giving you kids a lift, | 送你们之外 |
[05:17] | I’m also on my way to a funeral. | 我还要送尸体去葬礼 |
[05:19] | Killing two birds with one stone. | 所谓一石二鸟嘛 |
[05:21] | So there’s a dead body back there? | 这么说后面真的有尸体咯 |
[05:23] | And two birds. | 还有”两只鸟” |
[05:24] | And two buns! | 还有两片屁屁 |
[05:27] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 冲冲冲冲 |
[05:28] | Take that, po-po! | 接招吧 条子 |
[05:30] | Come on, kids, please. This is not… | 拜托 孩子们 这不是 |
[05:32] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[05:33] | Oil slick, go. | 快放浮油 冲啊 |
[05:36] | Why are you wearing a hair net? | 你戴个头罩干嘛 |
[05:38] | Because stress is making my hair fall out. | 因为压力太大 我都脱发了 |
[05:39] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[05:42] | Tina, you have the fullest head of hair in the family. | 蒂娜 全家就你头发最多 |
[05:44] | I would kill for that hairline. | 我要能有那发际线 叫我杀人都行 |
[05:45] | I believe you would. | 我就知道你会杀人 |
[05:46] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[05:48] | This is all wrong. I’m going to jail. | 这样是不对的 我会进监狱的 |
[05:50] | Or hell. | 或下地狱的 |
[05:51] | Or hell jail. | 或者地狱般的监狱 |
[05:54] | What’s for lunch today? | 今天的午饭吃什么 |
[05:55] | Your lies! | 你的谎言 |
[05:56] | No! | 不要 |
[05:58] | That’s what we had yesterday. | 昨天就吃的这个 |
[06:00] | Look, I know it’s hard, | 我知道这事不容易 |
[06:01] | but I swear it will get easier. | 可我保证会好起来的 |
[06:02] | Just hang in there; we’ll get through this. | 再坚持一下 我们可以的 |
[06:06] | Hey, there. What can I get for you? | 你好 请问需要点什么 |
[06:08] | Oh, I’m not having anything, | 我什么都不需要 |
[06:09] | but I do have a few questions. | 不过倒是有些问题要你来回答 |
[06:11] | I’m Chase Kaminsky, your insurance adjuster. | 我是蔡斯·卡明斯基 你的保险理算员 |
[06:19] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[06:20] | Uh, uh, what sound? | 有声音吗 |
[06:22] | I don’t hear anything. | 我没听到啊 |
[06:23] | Oh that, that, yes, I hear that. | 那 那个啊 这下听到了 |
[06:26] | That’s probably my daughter. | 可能是我女儿 |
[06:29] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[06:30] | I-I-I think it’s a song. | 我想她可能在唱歌 |
[06:31] | She’s always singing, so… it’s probably a song. | 她总唱个不停 所以可能是首歌 |
[06:33] | You know, kids and their music. | 你也知道 小孩子的音乐嘛 |
[06:38] | She passed out. | 她晕倒了 |
[06:39] | Better go check on her. | 我去看看她 |
[06:45] | Everything’s fine, Tina. | 一切顺利 蒂娜 |
[06:46] | We’re going to go out there | 你跟我出去 |
[06:47] | and act like we didn’t do anything wrong, | 正常点 别想着犯了什么错 |
[06:49] | which we didn’t, kind of. | 我们也没犯错 基本上 |
[06:50] | But lying to Mom was one thing; | 可跟老妈撒谎是一回事 |
[06:52] | lying to the insurance guy is another. | 跟保险理算员撒谎又是另一回事了啊 |
[06:55] | Okay, stop, stop making that sound. | 够了够了 别发出那种声音 |
[06:56] | – He hears it. – Okay. | -他听得见 -好吧 |
[06:58] | All right, let’s-let’s have you go | 行了 你就去地下室 |
[06:59] | down to the basement and, um, sweep something. | 随便扫扫什么 |
[07:01] | – Like dirt? – Yes, like dirt. | -扫灰尘吗 -对 扫扫灰尘 |
[07:04] | So, I was in park, but I thought it was in drive, | 当时我停着呢 可我以为车还在开 |
[07:07] | so I was thinking, “Uh, why am I not moving?” | 于是我就想了啊 “为啥我不动了呢” |
[07:10] | Yeah, well, we’ve all done that. | 我理解 是人都干过那样的事儿 |
[07:11] | I mean, I haven’t, but somebody must have. | 我是没干过 不过有人一定干过 |
[07:13] | We… you did. | 像你 不就这么做了 |
[07:17] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 我这么做了 |
[07:22] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[07:23] | Uh, this is my daughter, Tina. | 这是我女儿蒂娜 |
[07:25] | Laughing is another one of her noises. | 她笑的声音也是不太正常 |
[07:27] | Oh, is that laughing? | 她是在笑吗 |
[07:28] | I was in the car with my dad. | 当时我和我爸在车上 |
[07:30] | Uh, in the passenger seat, she was. | 她在副驾驶座上 |
[07:31] | Yeah, where passengers sit. | 对 就是副驾驶坐的地方 |
[07:32] | Right, so after I put it in park, | 对了 我开进停车位后 |
[07:34] | and I was moving, I thought, “Am I in neutral?” | 车还动着 我就想”车在空档上吗” |
[07:38] | So I shifted into gear and lurched forward. | 于是我就挂了档 身子还往前一冲 |
[07:40] | And then a butterfly flew in the window | 然后一只蝴蝶从窗户飞进来 |
[07:42] | and Dad started swatting at it. | 老爸就开始拍它 |
[07:44] | A butterfly? | 蝴蝶 |
[07:44] | What butterfly? Wha-What butterfly? | 什么蝴蝶 蝴什么蝶 |
[07:46] | Hey, Linda, kids. | 琳达 孩子们 |
[07:47] | Uh, this is Chase. He’s from the insurance company. | 这位是蔡斯 保险公司的人 |
[07:50] | I was just telling him what happened, uh… | 我正跟他回想当时的事呢 |
[07:52] | Uh, yes, I was… | 没错 我… |
[07:53] | I was just getting to the butterfly part of the story. | 我正说到蝴蝶的部分 |
[07:56] | I thought it was a bee, and I was startled. | 开始我还以为是蜜蜂 把我吓坏了 |
[07:59] | So I was, ah… swatting at it. | 然后我就使劲拍它 |
[08:01] | Dad’s scared of butterflies. | 老爸竟然怕蝴蝶 |
[08:02] | Uh-oh, Dad, look out. There’s a ladybug! | 不是吧 老爸 快看 这有只瓢虫 |
[08:04] | Stop it. All right, so, uh, | 别闹 好了 所以 |
[08:06] | anyway, back to the story, uh, Chase. | 回到这个故事 蔡斯 |
[08:07] | Uh, I mean, not a story; it’s the truth. | 不对 不是故事 是事实 |
[08:10] | Um, so I swerved and… | 然后我就打了方向盘 |
[08:12] | A cormorant flew in the window. | 接着一只鸬鹚飞进来了 |
[08:14] | What’s a cormorant? | 鸬鹚是什么 |
[08:15] | It’s a kind of seabird. | 就是一种海鸟 |
[08:16] | We learned about them in school. | 学校里教过的 |
[08:17] | In China they use them to catch fish. | 中国人用它来捕鱼 |
[08:19] | Yeah, thanks, Tina. | 行了 蒂娜多谢 |
[08:20] | Sorry I left out the cormorant. | 我差点忘记还有鸬鹚 |
[08:22] | A cormorant? What an auspicious sign. | 鸬鹚 那可是个吉兆 |
[08:24] | Anyway, that’s how I hit the car. | 总之 我就是这么撞的车 |
[08:27] | Butterfly, then cormorant. | 先是蝴蝶 然后是鸬鹚 |
[08:35] | – Okay! – Really? | -知道了 -真的吗 |
[08:37] | We’ll get your claim check cut right away. | 我们会马上处理你的索赔 |
[08:39] | Thanks for your business, Bob. | 感谢你的回顾 鲍勃 |
[08:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你才是 |
[08:42] | That was easy, right? | 很简单嘛 对吧 |
[08:44] | One more thing. Aah! Aah! | 还有件事 |
[08:45] | It just occurred to me to ask you… | 我突然想问你 |
[08:46] | Here it comes. | 果然逃不掉 |
[08:47] | I’m hosting a barbecue this Sunday. | 我这周日举办烧烤派对 |
[08:49] | My caterer fell through. Boom, I meet you. | 承办人来不了了 还好遇到了你 |
[08:51] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:52] | You ever take this show on the road? | 你以前干过这个吗 |
[08:54] | Oh, um, cater your party? | 承办派对吗 |
[08:56] | Sounds great. We’ll do it. | 听起来不错 我们去 |
[08:57] | Our only other employees are the kids. | 可我们的助手只有这些孩子 |
[08:59] | Is that… is that okay? | 那也 没问题吗 |
[09:05] | Great! | 没问题 |
[09:06] | Here’s my number. Huh. | 给你我电话 |
[09:07] | See you all on Sunday. | 周日见了 |
[09:09] | Great. | 好的 |
[09:12] | Where’s the bathroom in this thing? Under here? | 这车的厕所在哪 这下面吗 |
[09:14] | No. No, it’s not there. | 不不 不在那儿 |
[09:16] | – Yeah, it’s fine. – Well no, just… | -好吧 我凑合用吧 -不不 |
[09:17] | Can you just hold it a little longer? | 你就不能再憋会吗 |
[09:18] | – Well, it’s not a problem. – No, no, please. | -这也难不倒我 -别别 求你了 |
[09:20] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[09:21] | I’m meeting a grieving widow in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后还要去见一个丧夫的寡妇 |
[09:23] | Oh, I have to go, too. Hey, look! | 我也想小便了 看哪 |
[09:25] | “Three bedroom, two bath.” | “三室两卫” |
[09:26] | We can both go. | 我们问题都能解决了 |
[09:27] | Ah, all right. | 好吧 |
[09:29] | But make it quick. | 但得快点 |
[09:30] | Got to go. Got to go. Got to go. | 要出来了 要出来了 |
[09:32] | Everything okay in there? | 里面还好吧 |
[09:34] | Everything’s great. | 好得很 |
[09:35] | I had to pee, but one thing led to another. | 我先撒了泡尿 然后顺理成章 |
[09:37] | Bam, I showered. | 冲了个澡 |
[09:38] | So our grandpa died. That’s him out front. | 我们的祖父死了 就在外面 |
[09:41] | He’s in the to-go box. | 躺在棺材里 |
[09:42] | His last wish was to be buried at the house he was murdered in. | 他的遗愿就是要下葬在他被杀的屋子里 |
[09:47] | Yeah, with the shovel he was murdered with. | 对 还要用谋害他的那把铲子陪葬 |
[09:49] | Can you believe he was poisoned with a shovel? | 你能相信他是被铲子毒死的吗 |
[09:54] | We’ll take it! | 房子我们要了 |
[09:55] | – Kids. – Ah, perfect timing. | -孩子们 -时机正好 |
[09:57] | Mortimer, give this fellow a fair price for the house, | 莫特司机 给这伙计开个合适的房价 |
[10:00] | and we’ll meet you in the car. | 我们在车里等你 |
[10:06] | Hey, thanks for the lift, Mort. | 谢谢你送他们 莫特 |
[10:07] | Uh, shouldn’t be more than a couple hours, so, uh… | 我们应该不会太久 |
[10:09] | are you gonna wait here or come back? | 你看你是在这儿等还是先回去 |
[10:11] | Well, it’s an hour back to my place, | 我回家也要一个小时 |
[10:13] | so I guess I’ll just sit in the hearse. | 我就在车里等吧 |
[10:15] | Maybe grab a nap in the back. | 或许我可以在后座睡一觉 |
[10:16] | Uh-huh. A nap in the back of a hearse? | 在灵车的后座睡觉 |
[10:18] | Who says morticians are creepy? | 是谁说殡葬业者古怪的 |
[10:20] | Ha-ha. Well, all this gas is getting pretty expensive. | 现如今油价越来越贵了 |
[10:24] | A hearse doesn’t exactly sip gas. | 虽说灵车不耗油 |
[10:27] | It’s a big vehicle, you know? Uh-huh. | 但这还是辆挺大的车 |
[10:28] | But you know, if you would like to chip in | 所以 如果你愿意分担点费用 |
[10:30] | – that would be so great because… – Great, we’ll see you in a few. | -那就太好了 -一会儿见 |
[10:32] | Okay. All right. | 好的 好吧 |
[10:34] | See you soon. That’s fine. | 一会儿见 没关系 |
[10:36] | Why are we even here? | 我们到这儿来干嘛 |
[10:37] | You said it would all be over after the one lie. | 你不是说撒了那个谎就结束了吗 |
[10:39] | Well, we couldn’t exactly say no to Chase, Tina. | 我们也不能拒绝蔡斯啊 蒂娜 |
[10:41] | That would make it worse. | 那会让事情更糟 |
[10:42] | After the barbecue, I promise, | 我保证 烧烤派对之后 |
[10:43] | everything will go back to normal. | 一切都会恢复正常 |
[10:45] | Will it? | 会吗 |
[10:46] | Or is that another lie? | 还是那只不过是另一个谎言 |
[10:47] | Whoa, easy. You’ve gotta calm down. | 别这样 你冷静点 |
[10:49] | Let’s, let’s, let’s see your “Everything is okay” Face. | 让我看看你”一切都很好”的脸 |
[10:53] | Um, no, no, no, | 不不不 |
[10:55] | that’s, that’s not, that’s… | 那 那不是 那… |
[10:56] | – No, that’s bad. No, don’t do that face. Like, like this? | -不 不行 不是这种 -这样吗 |
[10:59] | No. Just stop doing the face. | 不是 别再做那种脸了 |
[11:01] | How about this? | 这样呢 |
[11:01] | And stay with me here by the grill. | 你就跟我待在烤架这边好了 |
[11:03] | That way your sweat will look more natural. | 这样你流汗才不会让人起疑 |
[11:06] | So then a butterfly spooks him, | 然后一只蝴蝶飞了进来 |
[11:08] | and he crashes our freaking car! | 接着他就把我们的车给撞了个稀巴烂 |
[11:11] | Hey, your wife has ’em roaring over there, | 你太太在那边聊你那起车祸 |
[11:13] | talking about your little fender-bender. | 可是引起了不小的轰动呢 |
[11:14] | Uh. Uh, Tina, I’ll be right back. | 蒂娜 我马上回来 |
[11:18] | Just try and keep the meat off the ground. Okay… | 别让肉掉地上地上就行 |
[11:20] | You heard of the butterfly effect? | 你听过蝴蝶效应吗 |
[11:22] | If a butterfly flaps its wings, | 蝴蝶一扇翅膀 |
[11:24] | Bob crashes his car! | 鲍勃就撞车 |
[11:27] | Okay, Linda. | 好了 琳达 |
[11:28] | Let’s, uh, settle down. | 我们 过来坐会儿吧 |
[11:30] | Oh, what? I’m making conversation. | 怎么了 我在聊天呢 |
[11:32] | And he says I’m a bad driver! | 他还敢说我开车技术烂 |
[11:38] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[11:39] | Oh, call the fire department! | 快给消防部门打电话 |
[11:42] | Ooh, my face! | 我的脸 |
[11:49] | Tina, no one’s blaming you for this, | 蒂娜 没人要责怪你 |
[11:51] | but what wrong thing did you do?! | 可你到底做了什么 |
[11:53] | I don’t know. I was cooking like normal. | 我不知道 我就只是像往常一样烤肉啊 |
[11:56] | Maybe I had the flame too high? | 或许我火加得太旺了 |
[11:57] | Why would you let me around fire? | 你为什么要让我接近火 |
[11:59] | All right, Tina, calm down. | 好吧 蒂娜 冷静 |
[12:01] | This is, this is bad, | 这 这很糟糕 |
[12:02] | but it was an accident. | 但这也是意外 |
[12:03] | We’ll, we’ll tell Chase we’re sorry. | 我们 我们去跟蔡斯道歉 |
[12:05] | And that we lied about the car accident. | 告诉他我们在车祸的事上撒了谎 |
[12:07] | What?! No. No-no-no-no-no-no. | 啥 不 不不不不 |
[12:09] | We’re, we’re in too deep now. | 我们已经走得太远了 |
[12:10] | We have to stick to our story. | 我们得按原计划进行 |
[12:11] | Oh, this is horrible. It’s horrible! | 太可怕了 太可怕了 |
[12:14] | We barbecued that poor man’s house. | 我们把那倒霉鬼的房子给烤了 |
[12:17] | Wait, who’s this “We”? | 等下 “我们”是谁 |
[12:18] | I was locking Gene in the garden shed | 蒂娜玩火的时候 |
[12:20] | when Tina was playing Firestarter. | 我可是忙着把吉恩锁花棚里呢 |
[12:21] | I burrowed out like a little mole! | 我忙着像小鼹鼠一样挖洞呢 |
[12:24] | Louise is right. | 露易丝说得对 |
[12:25] | – I’m a firestarter and a jinx. – Yep. | -我是罪魁祸首 是扫把星 -你是 |
[12:27] | And I’m going to destroy this family. | 我会害了我们全家 |
[12:29] | You’re the reason I’m fat! | 你就是我变胖的罪魁祸首 |
[12:30] | – I know. – Oh, my God, Chase. | -我知道 -我的天哪 蔡斯 |
[12:32] | I, I don’t know what to say. | 我 我不知道该说什么好了 |
[12:33] | We’re, we’re so sorry. | 我们 我们非常抱歉 |
[12:39] | Bob, it’s okay. | 鲍勃 没关系 |
[12:40] | This was still a better-than-average party for me. | 这次的烧烤派对还是在以往的水平之上的 |
[12:42] | Really? But your, but your house. | 真的吗 可 可你的房子 |
[12:44] | Your-Your really nice house is gone! | 你一级棒的房子给烧没了 |
[12:46] | Well, this might surprise you. I have insurance! | 你可能没想到 我买保险了 |
[12:54] | Yeah, I lost a lifetime of memories | 是没错 我一生的回忆 |
[12:56] | and my cat Spritzal. | 和我的猫小雪都离我而去了 |
[12:57] | I killed your cat?! | 我杀了你的猫 |
[12:59] | Well, no, Spritzal died last week. Natural causes. | 没有 小雪上周就死了 自然死亡 |
[13:02] | She’s, uh, she’s peeing in God’s shoes now. | 她这会儿应该正往上帝的鞋里撒尿呢 |
[13:04] | Too soon! | 没那么快啦 |
[13:05] | But her ashes were in there. | 但她的骨灰在房子里 |
[13:06] | Well, technically, they still are, aren’t they, buddy? | 技术上来说 它们还在 对吧老兄 |
[13:10] | Look, you all go home | 好了 你们都回家吧 |
[13:11] | and just forget about this, okay? | 别把这件事放在心上 知道吗 |
[13:12] | I’m just so grateful that no one got hurt. | 看到没人受伤我就谢天谢地了 |
[13:15] | Ow. Coming through! | 看路 |
[13:19] | I’m a firestarter and a jinx. | 我是罪魁祸首 是扫把星 |
[13:21] | And I’m going to destroy this family. | 我会害了我们全家 |
[13:24] | We’re in too deep now! We have to stick to our story! | 我们已经走得太远了 得按原计划进行 |
[13:27] | Huh?! Wha…?! | 怎么 |
[13:34] | – Wha…? Wha…? – Gene! | -怎么 怎么了 -吉恩 |
[13:35] | What the heck is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:37] | My stomach is in knots. | 我胃绞痛 |
[13:38] | Did you eat rope again? | 你又把绳子吃下去了吗 |
[13:40] | Tina, sweetie, is this about the fire? | 蒂娜宝贝 你是在想火灾的事吗 |
[13:42] | Because houses can be rebuilt. | 房子烧了还可以重修啊 |
[13:43] | No one was in it, honey. | 没人受伤就好了 亲爱的 |
[13:45] | But my conscience is still on fire. | 可我的良心还被火烤着呢 |
[13:47] | Okay, enough. I, I can’t stand to see Tina like this. | 我受够了 我不能看蒂娜再这样下去 |
[13:50] | Listen, I lied about who was driving our car | 听着 关于那天是谁开车的事 |
[13:52] | during the accident. Huh?! | 我撒谎了 |
[13:54] | I let Tina drive a little in the parking lot. | 我让蒂娜在停车场开了一小下 |
[13:56] | No fair! Mort doesn’t let us drive! | 不公平 莫特都没让我们开 |
[13:59] | And then I made everything worse by lying about it. | 因为我撒的谎 之后事情变得越来越糟 |
[14:01] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[14:02] | Because you’re terrible at keeping secrets. | 因为你是个藏不住秘密的人 |
[14:04] | You just blurt everything out. | 什么都能给你说漏了 |
[14:06] | Sorry we’re late! Bob had diarrhea! | 抱歉我们迟到了 鲍勃拉肚子了 |
[14:09] | Running down the gutter | 面包黄油一块块 |
[14:10] | with the piece of bread and butter, diarrhea. | 通通拉进马桶盖 |
[14:13] | Lin! | 琳 |
[14:13] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 老妈 |
[14:14] | Anyway, I shouldn’t have kept this from you. | 总之 我不该瞒着你们的 |
[14:17] | I was wrong. | 我做错了 |
[14:18] | Stop it. | 别闹 |
[14:19] | I’m going down to Chase’s office | 我明天一早 |
[14:21] | first thing in the morning to come clean. | 就去蔡斯的办公室跟他坦白 |
[14:22] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[14:23] | Yes! Good. We’ll tell some truth! | 很好 这下你可你尽管讲真话了 |
[14:27] | “Hey, while your car’s in the shop, | “你们的车修好之前 |
[14:29] | I can drive you guys around.” | 我可以载你们” |
[14:31] | Why did I say that? What’s wrong with me? | 我讲那个干嘛 我脑子进水了吗 |
[14:35] | Oh, hey, guys! | 你们好呀 |
[14:36] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要我帮忙吗 |
[14:37] | Hi, Chase. | 你好 蔡斯 |
[14:38] | Uh, I have something I need to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[14:40] | Is it about my dead fish? ‘Cause I already know. | 是来告诉我的鱼死了吗 我已经知道了 |
[14:44] | I wasn’t driving when I had the car accident. Tina was. | 当时开车的不是我 是蒂娜 |
[14:47] | It’s true. I was. | 真的 是我开的 |
[14:49] | I knew that. | 我知道啊 |
[14:50] | – You knew? – You knew? | -你知道 -你知道 |
[14:51] | What, you thought you were | 你难道以为 |
[14:52] | fooling me with that cockamamie story | 编个蝴蝶和鸟的烂故事 |
[14:54] | about a butterfly and a bird? | 就能骗到我吗 |
[14:55] | A cormorant. | 蝴蝶和鸬鹚 |
[14:56] | Whatever. Of course I knew! | 随便吧 我当然知道 |
[14:57] | I figured if I scratched your back, you’d scratch mine. | 我想说与人方便自己方便嘛 |
[15:00] | Wait. I-I don’t want to scratch your back. | 等等 我给你什么方便了 |
[15:02] | You already did. | 你给了啊 |
[15:05] | Tina’s “Accidental” Fire? No accident. | 蒂娜”意外造成的火灾” 才不是意外 |
[15:08] | It was an accident, I swear! | 是意外 我发誓 |
[15:10] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[15:11] | We’re all in on this, compadres! | 我们都是一条船上的 朋友 |
[15:13] | I looked the other way on your fender-bender. | 我对那起车祸睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[15:15] | You gave me a convenient cover to burn down my house. | 你就帮我烧房子 |
[15:18] | Why would you burn down your own house? | 你为什么要烧自己的房子 |
[15:20] | ‘Cause I’m covered for twice what it’s worth. | 因为我可以拿到两倍的赔偿金 |
[15:22] | And no one is gonna question my claim | 如果蒂娜是放火的那个人 |
[15:24] | when little Tina was left in charge of the grill. | 就没人会对我的索赔提出质疑了 |
[15:26] | How did you know I was going to start a fire? | 你怎么知道我会烧了房子呢 |
[15:28] | Well, you didn’t. | 不是你 |
[15:29] | My good buddy odorless kerosene did. Ugh! | 烧房子的是我的好帮手 无味汽油 |
[15:32] | So I’m not a jinx. | 这么说我不是扫把星 |
[15:33] | I, I can’t believe what you’re saying. | 我真不敢相信你在说什么 |
[15:35] | Well, believe this. It’s your cut! | 这个你总信吧 这是你的那份 |
[15:38] | My cut? | 我的 |
[15:38] | I’m… I’m not taking your money. | 我才不要你的钱 |
[15:40] | Oh, think about it, you two. | 好好想想吧 你们俩 |
[15:41] | We’ll be the three amigos of insurance fraud. | 我们可以组成保险界的”神勇三蛟龙” |
[15:41] | 《神勇三蛟龙》是一部美国喜剧电影 讲述三个银幕英雄被村民邀请前去对抗不法之徒 | |
[15:44] | Restaurants are disaster magnets! | 餐厅可向来是灾难不断的地方 |
[15:46] | Broken pipes, slip-and-falls, her. | 烟囱堵塞 失足滑倒 还有她 |
[15:50] | I make sure you get the maximum payout, | 我会保证你们拿到最高的赔偿 |
[15:52] | minus a small percent, of course. | 当然 要扣去我的佣金 |
[15:53] | Hey, we’re not gonna commit insurance fraud. | 我们才不会骗保 |
[15:55] | Yeah, that doesn’t sound like something you’d do. | 也是 那不太像你会做的事 |
[15:58] | Oh, wait, you already did! | 不对 你已经做了嘛 |
[15:59] | Your daddy could go to jail! | 你老爸可能会坐牢 |
[16:02] | Chase, you can’t be serious… | 蔡斯 你别开玩笑了 |
[16:04] | Huh! Huh! Serious as a judge. | 我可是比法官还严肃 |
[16:06] | Judges, by the way, are most interested in the testimony | 对了 法官非常重视保险理算员的证词 |
[16:09] | of the insurance adjuster. And I will testify against you. | 而我会说出对你不利的证词 |
[16:12] | Oh, I got it! You’ll flood your basement! | 有了 你们可以把地下室淹了 |
[16:14] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么要这样对我们 |
[16:16] | Because you’re my golden goose. | 因为你们是我的摇钱树啊 |
[16:18] | And I’m not letting you get away. | 我可不愿错失这个机会 |
[16:19] | You are the worst insurance adjuster. | 你真是我见过最烂的保险理赔员 |
[16:21] | But the world’s greatest uncle. | 但却是世界上最好的叔叔 |
[16:25] | So, Chase is blackmailing us. | 也就是说 蔡斯威胁我们 |
[16:27] | And if we don’t go along with his scam | 如果我们不按照他的计划 |
[16:29] | and flood the basement, he’s gonna turn me in. | 淹了我们的地下室的话 他就会去告我 |
[16:31] | Flood the basement? | 淹地下室 |
[16:32] | But my collage supplies! | 可我做拼贴画的材料都放在那儿呢 |
[16:34] | They’re just magazines, Mom. | 不就是旧杂志嘛 老妈 |
[16:35] | They are ’90s Cosmopolitans from the ’90s. | 那些可都是九十年代的《大都会》杂志 |
[16:39] | Lin, let’s focus on the blackmailing. | 琳 回到我们被威胁的事上来 |
[16:41] | We gotta take that son of a bitch down! | 搞死那个狗娘养的 |
[16:43] | Language. | 注意语言 |
[16:44] | – Sorry. Mom. – Tina’s right. | -抱歉 老妈 -蒂娜说得没错 |
[16:46] | We need to come up with an idea | 我们得想个法子 |
[16:47] | to get us out of this. | 来摆脱当前这个困境 |
[16:49] | Tina, stop doing that. It’s disturbing and scary. | 够了 蒂娜 让人慎得慌 |
[16:52] | Wait. That’s it! | 等等 有了 |
[16:53] | What is? | 什么 |
[16:54] | What if we scare Chase so bad | 我们吓吓蔡斯 |
[16:56] | he’ll never want to see us again? | 让他再也不愿见我们怎么样 |
[16:57] | Hmm. That could work. | 也许能行 |
[16:59] | Scare him? How? | 吓他 怎么吓 |
[17:06] | Good morning, Bob! | 早上好 鲍勃 |
[17:07] | Or should I call you “Rob” | 还是我该叫你罗勃 |
[17:09] | since we’re gonna be stealing money together? | 因为我们要一起骗钱嘛 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry. It was too good to resist. | 抱歉 这个段子太妙了 我没忍住 |
[17:13] | Yeah, that was hilarious. | 呵呵 好好笑 |
[17:15] | Uh, so anyway, my basement flooded. | 我要告诉你的是 我的地下室被淹了 |
[17:17] | Luckily, we’re covered. | 别担心 我们有保险呢 |
[17:19] | Uh, Bob, will you send the kids up? | 鲍勃 你能叫孩子们上来一下吗 |
[17:21] | – Their breakfast is getting cold. – They aren’t down here. | -早饭快凉了 -他们没在这下面 |
[17:23] | What are you talking about? Of course they are. | 你在说什么 他们在下面啊 |
[17:25] | They were playing down in the basement. | 他们在地下室玩呢 |
[17:27] | The basement?! | 地下室 |
[17:29] | Bobby, what’s the matter? | 鲍鲍 怎么了 |
[17:33] | My babies! | 我的孩子 |
[17:37] | No…! | 不 |
[17:38] | Oh, my God, no…! | 我的天哪 不 |
[17:41] | I went too far! What have I done?! | 我做得太过了 看看我都干了什么 |
[17:44] | My kids…! My children are dead! | 我的孩子 我的孩子死了 |
[17:48] | Bobby, why?! | 鲍鲍 为什么会这样 |
[17:50] | Bob, I can’t handle this! I never saw this… | 鲍勃 我不行了 我从没遇过… |
[17:52] | Okay, I’m leaving! I’m sorry! | 我先走了 抱歉 |
[17:54] | You’ll never hear from me again! | 你再也不会见到我了 |
[17:56] | And… scene. Eh? | 表演结束 |
[17:58] | Great performances by all three of us, huh? | 我们三个都演得不错 对吧 |
[18:01] | Oh. You figured it out. | 你猜到了 |
[18:02] | Come on. You didn’t really expect me | 拜托 你该不是以为 |
[18:04] | to buy that, did you, Bob? | 我真的会信吧 鲍勃 |
[18:05] | Uh, sorta. Yes. | 算是吧 是的 |
[18:06] | Your acting is terrible. You closed the door. | 你演技太烂了 你直接把门关了 |
[18:08] | You didn’t even try to resuscitate your kids! | 都没想到要去救你的孩子 |
[18:10] | Yeah, It turns out the kids can’t hold their breath that long. | 是 因为他们憋气只能憋那么久 |
[18:14] | And we were gonna give ’em snorkels, but, uh… | 本来想给他们弄个通气管的 但 |
[18:16] | Snorkels. | 通气管 |
[18:16] | Yeah, uh, you know what? Never mind. | 算了 不重要了 |
[18:18] | Snorkel. | 通气管 |
[18:20] | Kids, come upstairs. | 孩子们 上楼来吧 |
[18:23] | Now let’s get this paperwork started! | 我们现在来搞定这份表格吧 |
[18:24] | Get this claim processed! | 让索赔进行起来 |
[18:26] | And remember, this stays just between us. | 别忘了 这件事你知我知 |
[18:29] | No one can ever know. | 千万别告诉别人 |
[18:31] | Bob, Lin, oh, good. You’re, you’re both here. | 鲍勃 琳 很好 你们都在 |
[18:33] | Listen, I, I got something stuck in my craw. | 是这样 我有些话想跟你们说 |
[18:35] | Not a good time, Mort. | 现在不是时候 莫特 |
[18:36] | Uh, you know, it’s never a good time for these things. | 这种事什么时候说都不是时候 |
[18:39] | You’re my neighbors and I love you, | 你们是我的邻居 我喜欢你们 |
[18:41] | and I, I love your kids. | 我也喜欢你的孩子 |
[18:42] | I mean, up to a point. But I’m not a taxi, okay?! | 至少某种程度上是 可我不是开出租的 |
[18:45] | All right. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[18:46] | That came out wrong. A little over the top. | 我没控制好 有点太夸张了 |
[18:48] | Let me, let me start over. | 让我 让我重新来过 |
[18:49] | Look, we’re getting our car back tomorrow. | 我们明天就能拿回车了 |
[18:51] | So we don’t need any more rides, Mort. | 所以就不需要你载我们了 莫特 |
[18:53] | Yeah, we left you a note | 没错 我们在你门前 |
[18:55] | and a thank-you package on your doorstep. | 留了一张纸条和一包礼物以表感谢 |
[18:58] | Oh, so you did. Okay. | 是这样啊 好吧 |
[19:01] | Well, I mean, that wasn’t necessary. | 你们太客气啦 |
[19:03] | What a lovely surprise. All right, I’m gonna go now. | 真是个愉快的惊喜 好吧 那我走了 |
[19:06] | Okay, Chase. You, you caught us. | 好了 蔡斯 我们的计谋被你发现了 |
[19:08] | But you’re playing with fire… Fire. | 但你这样是在玩火 火 |
[19:10] | …and water, literally. | 也是在浪费水 |
[19:11] | And eventually, somebody is going to get hurt. | 最终总会有人受伤的 |
[19:15] | Gene, stop it! | 吉恩 够了 |
[19:17] | Don’t insult me, Bob. | 你这样是在侮辱我 鲍勃 |
[19:18] | You’re new to this. I’m the pro. | 你还是个新手 我可是专业级的了 |
[19:19] | I’ve pulled hundreds of scams, | 我过去已经策划过上百个阴谋 |
[19:21] | and I’m gonna pull hundreds more. | 未来还会继续 |
[19:23] | Now for our next fraud, I’m thinking lightning. | 我在想 下一次我们可以搞搞供电系统 |
[19:27] | A big surge could mess up | 来个电路短路就可以大搞破坏 |
[19:28] | all these incredibly expensive appliances. Am I nuts? | 这么多昂贵的家用电器 是不是很疯狂 |
[19:31] | – Yes. – Well, off to process this flood claim. | -是 -好了 我先去处理这个案子 |
[19:34] | Talk soon, partner! | 再聊 搭档 |
[19:36] | Oh, my God. We’re stuck with this guy forever. | 我的上帝 我们永远摆脱不了这个人了 |
[19:38] | Like me and this piece of corn in my teeth. | 就好像我牙上的这片燕麦一样 |
[19:41] | – Right, corn? – Are we? | -对吧 燕麦兄 -是吗 |
[19:42] | I’ve pulled hundreds of scams, | 我过去已经策划过上百个阴谋 |
[19:44] | and I’m gonna pull hundreds more. | 未来还会继续 |
[19:46] | Ha! Tina, that’s brilliant! | 蒂娜 太棒了 |
[19:48] | Oh, sure, when she does it, it’s brilliant. | 是吗 她做的时候就棒了 |
[19:50] | That scammer is going to the slammer! | 让那个骗子等着吃牢饭吧 |
[19:52] | Buh-bye, baby! | 再见了 宝贝儿 |
[19:53] | Tina, do you realize what this means? | 蒂娜 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[19:55] | You saved the family. | 你拯救了我们全家 |
[19:56] | I guess it’s all part of learning to drive. | 我想这大概就是学开车的意义吧 |
[20:11] | Uh, the, this one. | 摁这个 |
[20:13] | For our next fraud, I’m thinking lightning! | 我在想 下次我们可以搞搞供电系统 |
[20:20] | Hey! Hey, Bob! Bob, look! | 鲍勃 你看 |
[20:25] | That’s you. | 那就是你 |
[20:27] | Well, I’m glad this week is behind us. | 这周终于过去了 |
[20:29] | This was the worst week of my life. | 这是我人生中最糟糕的一周了 |
[20:31] | But I’m better for it. | 但我个人表现得还不错 |
[20:32] | This was the worst week of your life, Tina? | 你说这是你最糟的一周 蒂娜 |
[20:34] | You got to crash a car and burn down a house! | 你又撞了车 又烧了房子 |
[20:37] | I got to do nothing! | 而我什么也没做 |
[20:39] | Fine. Here, Louise, you can break this plate. | 行了 露易丝 给 这个给你摔 |
[20:42] | No fair! I want one! | 不公平 我也要 |
[20:44] | That felt good. I want another one! | 感觉不错 我要再摔一个 |
[20:46] | No, that’s it. | 不行 到此为止 |
[20:47] | – Here, give me one! – Stop! | -给我一个 -住手 |
[20:49] | Lin, what are you doing? | 琳 你在干嘛 |
[20:50] | What? They’re… I hate these plates. | 怎么了嘛 我 我讨厌这些盘子 |
[20:52] | Stop breaking plates! Lin! | 别摔盘子了 琳 |
[20:55] | – it’s fun. – Smash! | -好好玩 -摔呀 |
[20:56] | – Watch me break this plate and the window! – No! | -看我来个一石二鸟 -不 |