时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | So, Mort, you ordered a small? | 莫特 你点的是小杯吗 |
[00:24] | – How small was it? – What? | -小杯有多小 -什么 |
[00:26] | Sorry, I’m taking a stand-up comedy class. | 抱歉 我正在学单人喜剧表演 |
[00:28] | I think I did something wrong. | 肯定是哪句没说对 |
[00:30] | I thought it was funny. | 我觉得挺逗的 |
[00:31] | Ugh, the ice cream machine’s stuck again. | 冰淇淋机又卡住了 |
[00:33] | Hey, Mort, you’re getting a free medium. | 莫特 你能蹭份中杯的了 |
[00:35] | A free large. A free extra large. | 大杯的 超大杯的 |
[00:39] | You got to hit it just right, dad. | 你得敲对地方 老爸 |
[00:42] | I said just right! | 我说了要敲对地方 |
[00:43] | Okay, kids, only one thing to do, | 好了孩子们 只能这样了 |
[00:46] | ice cream for brunch. | 早午餐吃冰淇淋吧 |
[00:47] | – Yeah, all right! – Yeah, free ice cream! | -太好了 -免费的冰淇淋 |
[00:49] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[00:51] | Let’s just unplug it. | 我来把插头拔掉 |
[00:52] | Reach behind there and grab the plug. | 手伸到后面去 抓住插头 |
[00:54] | I found my retainer. | 我找到了我的牙套 |
[00:56] | You don’t wear a retainer. | 你根本就不戴牙套 |
[00:57] | Oh, God, you’re right! | 天哪 你说得对 |
[00:58] | Get it out of my mouth! | 快从我嘴里滚出去 |
[00:59] | Never mind, I got it. | 算了 我自己来 |
[01:04] | Hi, Hugo, hope you’re not here for ice cream. | 雨果 希望你不是来蹭冰淇淋的 |
[01:07] | I’m lactose intolerant, Linda. | 我无法忍受甜食 琳达 |
[01:09] | I’m also intolerant of | 我也无法忍受 |
[01:10] | that suspicious-looking bicycle outside, Bob. | 门外那辆可疑的自行车 鲍勃 |
[01:13] | Uh, why are you telling me? | 你干嘛跟我说 |
[01:15] | Maybe it’s because you’re the Block Captain. | 因为你是这个街区的监管员 |
[01:17] | But you don’t even live on this block. | 可你根本就不住在这个街区 |
[01:19] | Well, I live in the quadrant | 我住在这个街区的四分之一 |
[01:20] | and I happen to be the Quadrant Captain. | 而我恰巧是这四分之一街区的监管员 |
[01:22] | Quadrant Captain. | 四分之一街区监管员 |
[01:23] | Did you make that up? | 这是你瞎编的吗 |
[01:24] | Did I make up these Quadrant Captain business cards? | 难道这些名片也能瞎编出来吗 |
[01:28] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛弄一地 |
[01:29] | I didn’t actually mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[01:30] | Well, pick them up. | 那就捡起来 |
[01:31] | No, now stand down. | 不 先别卖汉堡了 |
[01:33] | That bike has been there for 24 hours | 那辆车已经晾在那里24个小时了 |
[01:36] | and the seat’s missing. | 车座也没了 |
[01:37] | It’s clearly abandoned. | 很显然是没人要的 |
[01:38] | Fine, I’ll take care of it. | 好吧 我去处理 |
[01:39] | Don’t be block-cocky, Bob, just do it. | 别自以为是 鲍勃 快点照做 |
[01:42] | Jerk. | 你个混蛋 |
[01:43] | Nailed him. | 摆平他了 |
[01:47] | You trying to steal my bike? | 你想偷车不成 |
[01:48] | No, someone thought it was, um… | 不 有人以为它是… |
[01:50] | It’s mine. Want to see the receipt? | 这是我的 想看收据吗 |
[01:52] | – That’s not a receipt. – Where do you shop? | -那不是收据 -你在哪买的 |
[01:56] | I really thought being Block Captain would be more fun, | 我之前觉得当街区监管员一定很好玩 |
[01:58] | like I’d have a gun or a Taser or something. | 还以为能混把真枪或电击枪什么的呢 |
[02:00] | All I get is this whistle. | 而我现在只有这个哨子 |
[02:02] | Don’t knock the whistle. | 别小瞧哨子 |
[02:03] | Whistles stop hundreds of crimes every year. | 哨子每年阻止几百宗罪案 |
[02:05] | And thousands of basketball plays. | 喊停上千场篮球赛 |
[02:07] | And they make dolphins jump out of the water and eat fish. | 还能让海豚跳出水面吃鱼 |
[02:10] | Dad, you could do that. | 老爸 你也可以的 |
[02:11] | Bob, I recall you raise either chinchillas or children. | 鲍勃 我记着你养的不是栗鼠就是小孩 |
[02:15] | Which is it? | 是哪个来着 |
[02:15] | – Uh, children. – Good. | -小孩 -很好 |
[02:17] | I’m focus-testing some ideas. | 我正在征集想法 |
[02:19] | I need a new blockbuster attraction at Wonder Wharf. | 我想在奇妙码头新建一个人气娱乐设施 |
[02:22] | Why don’t you focus-test with the kids down at Wonder Wharf? | 你怎么不去问问奇妙码头的那些孩子 |
[02:25] | Those sheep? I’ve already got their money. | 那群小绵羊吗 他们的钱我已经刮完了 |
[02:27] | Besides, these children are a perfect cross-section of American youth. | 而且 这几个孩子是美国年轻人的完美代表 |
[02:31] | Yeah, boy, girl, and Tina. | 没错 男孩 女孩 和蒂娜 |
[02:33] | I’m a tastemaker. | 我是潮流教主 |
[02:34] | When I talk, people listen. | 我一张口 众人跪听 |
[02:36] | Guys? | 你们几个 |
[02:38] | Mr. Fischoeder, | 费舍奥德先生 |
[02:39] | we’re adrenaline junkies. | 我们几个有瘾 |
[02:41] | We like our rides pure, uncut, | 我们喜欢纯度高 加工少 |
[02:43] | and assembled in Meico. | 在梅阔集装的货 |
[02:44] | I want something coming out of here, here, | 我想抽点东西从这里 这里 |
[02:46] | and/or here. | 还有/或者这里出来 |
[02:47] | The three-hole standard of excellence. | 完美抽脂的三洞标准 |
[02:49] | Wait, walk me through the holes again. | 等等 再给我指一下这三个洞 |
[02:51] | Let me throw some concepts at you. | 给你们看看参考例子 |
[02:53] | A bounce house full of jelly. | 满是果冻的蹦蹦房 |
[02:55] | Jam Slam! | 果酱监狱 |
[02:56] | – Try chutney. – Keep pitching, Barnum. | -试试酸辣酱 -接着说 巴纳姆 |
[02:59] | Scare-ousel, | 恐怖木马 |
[03:00] | a carousel where you ride on real horse skeletons. | 这些木马都是死马骨架做的 |
[03:03] | You had me at “horse” | 说到”马”我挺感兴趣 |
[03:04] | but lost me at “horse skeletons”. | 但是说到”死马骨架”我就不想听了 |
[03:06] | You know, if you’re looking for an attraction, | 如果你想寻找人气题材 |
[03:07] | this town actually has some interesting movie history. | 这座小镇其实有段有趣的电影史 |
[03:10] | Hog Wash! | 肥猪洗澡 |
[03:11] | Not you, Bob, it’s an idea. | 没说你 鲍勃 这是一个点子 |
[03:12] | Slide with the hogs. | 和猪一起玩滑梯 |
[03:14] | That’s not bad. | 这主意还不错 |
[03:15] | Yeah, well, seriously, in the 80s, | 好了 说真的 八十年代那会儿 |
[03:17] | they shot one of those shark movies right here in town, | 有人在这座镇上拍了一部鲨鱼电影 |
[03:19] | The Deepening 3. | 《深海狂鲨3》 |
[03:20] | Oh, yeah, in 3D. | 对 是部3D电影 |
[03:22] | Right, the Deepening 3D-eepening. | 没错 3D的《深海狂鲨》 |
[03:25] | Oh, that shark made me so scared of the water, | 那只鲨鱼害我非常怕水 |
[03:28] | I spent the whole summer standing up to pee. | 一整个夏天我都是站着尿尿 |
[03:30] | Then I got into the habit. | 后来逐渐成了习惯 |
[03:32] | I like it. | 我喜欢这姿势 |
[03:32] | There’s your attraction. | 靠她就能吸引大家 |
[03:34] | Teddy, you remember The Deepening, right? | 泰迪 你记得《深海狂鲨》吧 |
[03:36] | Remember it? I was in it. | 何止记得 我还演过呢 |
[03:37] | Some of us locals worked on that movie. | 我们这些土著也有参演那部电影 |
[03:39] | I was handsome Lifeguard #3. | 我演的是英俊的3号救生员 |
[03:41] | – Really? – Seriously? | -真的吗 -真的假的 |
[03:43] | Yeah, what? | 是真的 怎么了 |
[03:44] | It’s just, uh, you know, we’re looking at the “after”. | 只是 我们看着眼前的你 |
[03:47] | It’s kind of hard to picture the “before”. | 实在难以想象以前的你 |
[03:49] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[03:49] | Guys, the shark’s for sale. | 伙计们 有人在卖那只鲨鱼 |
[03:51] | What? The shark? | 什么 那只鲨鱼 |
[03:52] | A prop house is selling the actual mechanical shark | 有家道具室在卖那部电影的机械鲨鱼 |
[03:55] | and they’re ready to deal. | 随时可以交易 |
[03:56] | The actual shark? | 是那条鲨鱼吗 |
[03:57] | Oh, wow, Mr. Fischoeder, you’ve got to get that shark. | 费舍奥德先生 你一定要买下那只鲨鱼 |
[04:00] | Nah, don’t, no, come on. | 不 别 千万 别买 |
[04:01] | Teddy, yes. | 泰迪 买嘛 |
[04:02] | You worked on the movie, | 你还演过那部电影 |
[04:03] | you should be excited about this. | 你应该感到兴奋才对 |
[04:05] | Yeah, but just not that shark. | 是啊 但就是别提那条鲨鱼 |
[04:07] | Why, Teddy? | 怎么了 泰迪 |
[04:08] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[04:09] | Okay, that’s one vote for yes | 好了 现在有一人完全赞同 |
[04:12] | and one cryptic vote for no. | 一人支吾反对 |
[04:14] | Let’s run it past the focus group. | 我们来问问意见小组吧 |
[04:15] | Five-holer, nostrils, too. | 我身上有五个洞 算上两个鼻孔 |
[04:18] | Sounds like a winner. | 听起来是你赢了 |
[04:19] | No! | 不 |
[04:21] | Teddy, what is wrong with you? | 泰迪 你到底怎么了 |
[04:23] | Uh, this ketchup is empty. | 番茄酱没了 |
[04:25] | Can I get a new ketchup, please? | 能再来一瓶吗 |
[04:27] | Some actor, this shark, a real ham. | 某些演员 比如这条鲨鱼 特别爱演 |
[04:30] | He chewed more scenery than Nicolas Cage. | 它演起戏来比尼古拉斯•凯奇还要投入 |
[04:34] | He really chewed it… with his shark teeth. | 它是真的吃了布景 用他那鲨鱼牙 |
[04:41] | – Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! – Louise, stop. | -哈哈哈哈哈 -露易丝 别笑了 |
[04:44] | Mort the mortician, everybody. | 这位是殡仪馆的莫特 掌声感谢 |
[04:46] | Hey, I see Bob Belcher. | 我看见了鲍勃•贝尔彻 |
[04:48] | All this was his idea. | 这主意就是他出的 |
[04:50] | I know what you’re thinking. | 你们心里一定想说 |
[04:52] | That guy? | 就他 |
[04:53] | Yes, the guy with the, uh, food place. | 是的 就是这个 开食品店的 |
[04:56] | Thank you. It’s a restaurant. | 谢谢 我们开的是餐馆 |
[04:58] | It’s called Bob’s… | 开心汉… |
[04:59] | Now, please welcome champion water skier | 现在 有请滑水冠军 |
[05:02] | and shark attack survivor, | 同时也是鲨鱼嘴下的幸存者 |
[05:03] | Kristi Sanducci. | 克里斯蒂·珊度琪 |
[05:06] | I’d like to thank the jackass | 我想谢谢那个 |
[05:07] | who got the left-handed scissors. | 给我左手用剪刀的二货 |
[05:10] | Kristi Sanducci. | 感谢克里斯蒂·珊度琪 |
[05:12] | Always professional. | 她总是 这么专业 |
[05:14] | Now, the real star of The Deepening 3D-eepening, | 下面 有请3D版《深海狂鲨》的大明星 |
[05:18] | the… shark. | 他就是…鲨鱼 |
[05:21] | Woo-hoo, shark, yeah! | 鲨鱼 好耶 |
[05:26] | Someone has not aged well. | 岁月不饶人啊 |
[05:28] | What a butterface. | 你瞅它那张脸 |
[05:29] | We’ve filled her up with diesel, | 我们已经给它灌好油了 |
[05:30] | now let’s see what she can do. | 现在我们来看看它能做些什么 |
[05:33] | It’s waving at us. Hi! | 它在向我们摇尾巴 你好呀 |
[05:35] | So that one does that. | 这个杆是控制尾巴的 |
[05:38] | Let’s see what this one does. | 再来看看这个杆是干嘛的 |
[05:46] | Yes! Thank you, God. | 太棒了 谢谢你 上帝 |
[05:49] | Woop, wrong one… Oh, here we… | 按错了…这个… |
[05:51] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[05:52] | Yes, yes, all part of the fun. | 好了好了 就这样的 |
[05:54] | Can someone pass my arm back up here? | 可以把胳膊还给我不 |
[05:56] | Give me that, Louise, | 拿过来 露易丝 |
[05:57] | we’ve got to give it back. | 我们得还给她 |
[05:58] | No way! I caught it! | 没门 我接到了 |
[05:59] | It’s like the bouquet at a wedding. | 就像在婚礼上接到新娘捧花一样 |
[06:01] | I’m gonna get bit next! | 下一个被咬的就是我 |
[06:03] | You having fun? | 很好玩吗 |
[06:04] | I wasn’t, I… | 我没有 我… |
[06:06] | Wow, she’s good with that thing. | 她用得还挺顺手的 |
[06:07] | She can do that and park anywhere she wants. | 可以用来打人 也可以想放哪就放哪 |
[06:13] | And so it begins. | 悲剧了 |
[06:21] | Why are we watching a movie about a fake shark | 我们干嘛要看假鲨鱼的电影 |
[06:23] | when we could be at Wonder Wharf standing next to the real fake shark? | 奇妙码头不就有一只真的假鲨鱼吗 |
[06:27] | Because this is how I want to remember the shark– | 因为我想以这种方式怀念鲨鱼 |
[06:29] | in its prime, scaring the crap out of Linda Blair. | 最精彩的地方就是它把琳达·布莱尔吓个半死 |
[06:32] | Fischoeder is crazy to keep that thing going. | 费舍奥德一直开着鲨鱼真是太疯狂了 |
[06:34] | After what happened to that girl’s arm | 那只鲨鱼已经咬掉了那个女孩的胳膊 |
[06:36] | and that lady’s poor dog | 咬死了那位夫人的小狗 |
[06:38] | and that guy’s balls– | 咬下了那个男人的蛋蛋 |
[06:39] | you know, the juggler. | 就是那个变戏法的 |
[06:41] | Oh, yeah, Fischoeder’s crazy to keep it going | 是啊 费舍奥德真是太疯狂了 |
[06:43] | with all those people lining up, | 他让那么多人排队等候 |
[06:45] | paying to see it, buying souvenirs. | 花钱观看 购买纪念品 |
[06:47] | Nothing good can come from that shark. | 那只鲨鱼只会带来霉运 |
[06:49] | It’s evil. | 它是魔鬼 |
[06:50] | Oh, there I am again. | 我又出现了 |
[06:52] | That’s me in the red, white, and blue trunks. | 穿红白蓝泳裤的就是我 |
[06:55] | What’s everybody looking at? | 你们在看什么 |
[06:56] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没什么 -没什么 |
[06:57] | Your body. | 你的身体 |
[06:58] | Oh, my God, | 我的天啊 |
[07:00] | Linda Blair’s boobs just popped out of her wet suit. | 刚才琳达·布莱尔的胸部从湿的泳衣里弹了出来 |
[07:01] | Ooh! They’re coming at you! | 直冲你来 |
[07:02] | Huh, this movie’s a little bluer than I remember. | 这部片子比我印象中的色一点点 |
[07:05] | Let’s get to a good part. | 咱们看看好的地方 |
[07:06] | – Outdoor shower scene. No. – Yes. | -室外沐浴戏 不 -看这个 |
[07:09] | – Topless car wash. – Yes. | -裸身洗车戏 -看这个 |
[07:10] | Tina, no. | 蒂娜 不行 |
[07:11] | – Nude hot tub. No. – Yes. | -浴缸激情戏 -看这个 |
[07:14] | – Oh, okay, here’s some good clean shark. – No. | -好了 看这段纯洁的鲨鱼戏 -不看 |
[07:16] | See that surfer getting eaten? | 看见那个被吃掉的冲浪者没 |
[07:17] | I made out with her. | 我跟她睡过 |
[07:18] | She had her movie makeup on. | 她连戏妆都没卸 |
[07:20] | Fake organs were coming out of her side. | 道具内脏挂在体侧 |
[07:22] | Pretty weird. | 非常诡异 |
[07:22] | The 80s. Am I right? | 八十年代的风格 对吧 |
[07:24] | You are not wrong. | 你说的没有错 |
[07:25] | Why is the shark attacking that submarine? | 鲨鱼为什么要攻击那艘潜水艇呢 |
[07:27] | The CIA is training sharks to attack Soviet subs, | 中情局训练鲨鱼攻击苏联潜水艇 |
[07:30] | and they’re holding the shark’s baby hostage in the nude hot tub. | 他们抓了鲨鱼宝宝放在浴缸里做人质 |
[07:33] | So the shark isn’t bad. | 这么说鲨鱼并不坏嘛 |
[07:35] | She’s just protecting her baby. | 它只是在保护孩子 |
[07:36] | She’s misunderstood. | 我们误会它了 |
[07:38] | She just needs a friend. | 它只想有个朋友 |
[08:07] | It doesn’t want to be here. | 它不想待在这 |
[08:08] | This is exploitation. | 这根本就是剥削 |
[08:09] | I’ll show you exploitation. | 我来告诉你什么是剥削 |
[08:11] | Go up there and get me that fin. | 爬上去把鲨鱼鳍给我割下来 |
[08:13] | You want her fin? | 你要割它的鳍 |
[08:14] | I’ve got a guy. | 我有个客户 |
[08:15] | He wants it packed in ice and on the next plane. | 他想要鱼鳍冰镇打包 马上空运过去 |
[08:17] | Why does he want a mechanical shark fin? | 他干嘛要一只机械鲨鱼的鳍 |
[08:19] | Mechanical shark fin soup. | 炖机械鲨鱼鳍汤 |
[08:21] | Mmm, that does sound good. | 听起来确实不错 |
[08:22] | Don’t cut off her fin. | 别割掉它的鳍 |
[08:23] | It’s her best feature. | 那是它最重要的特征 |
[08:25] | God, Tina, it’ll grow back. | 拜托 蒂娜 它还会长出来的 |
[08:27] | Oh, yeah, cut it off. | 对哦 那你砍吧 |
[08:33] | I’m barebacking a shark. | 我正在徒手骑鲨鱼 |
[08:35] | Come on, Gene, chop-chop with the chop-chop. | 拜托 吉恩 快点把鳍割下来 |
[08:37] | Whoa, it’s tippy! | 它要翻了 |
[08:39] | Aah, no, Gene, get the fin! | 不 吉恩 快割下鳍 |
[08:52] | Are we safe here? | 这里安全吗 |
[08:53] | Of course! It’s safety tape. | 当然 这有隔离带呢 |
[08:55] | They can’t just call it that if it’s… | 如果不能挡住东西那还叫什… |
[08:58] | Run, shark, run. | 快逃 鲨鱼 快逃 |
[09:00] | We set it free. | 是我们放了它 |
[09:01] | No, we didn’t, we were never here. | 不 不是我们 我们根本没来过这 |
[09:04] | But we were. | 可我们明明来过 |
[09:05] | Remember right now? | 现在想起来了吗 |
[09:05] | Yeah, okay, but you know what I just remembered? | 是的 好了 你知道我又想起来什么了吗 |
[09:08] | We were never here. | 我们根本没来过这 |
[09:09] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | Man, this movie is, like, 90% nude car wash. | 我去 这电影有九成镜头都是裸身洗车 |
[09:15] | Bob, there’s some kind of commotion down at the Wonder Wharf. | 鲍勃 奇妙码头好像有些骚乱 |
[09:21] | It’s like the running of the bulls but dumber. | 好像西班牙的奔牛节 就是二了点 |
[09:23] | Yeah, but with a shark. | 是的 不过这个是鲨鱼 |
[09:25] | Uh, yeah, it is a shark. | 没错 这个就是鲨鱼 |
[09:27] | Yeah, it’s a shark. | 是啊 是鲨鱼 |
[09:28] | Nothing to worry about. | 不必担心 |
[09:29] | Having a little shark problem. | 就是鲨鱼出了点小问题 |
[09:31] | Uh, good time to grab a hot dog or some popcorn. | 大家现在可以去买些热狗或者爆米花什么的 |
[09:34] | Oh, or a hot dog. | 或者热狗什么的 |
[09:36] | Mr. Fischoeder, enough’s enough, right? | 费舍奥德先生 适可而止行吗 |
[09:38] | You’ve got to shut off the shark, right? | 快点关掉那个鲨鱼 好吗 |
[09:40] | I mean, now. | 马上 关掉 |
[09:41] | Shut it off? Oh, no, no, I’ve got a packed park. | 关掉 不不 游乐场里这么多人 |
[09:44] | I can’t shut down my top attraction. | 我不能关掉这个最受欢迎的设施 |
[09:46] | I mean, I really can’t. | 我是说 我真的关不掉 |
[09:48] | That thing’s on till it runs out of gas. | 油烧光了它才会停下来 |
[09:49] | But what if it breaks out of Wonder Wharf? | 它要是窜出奇妙码头呢 |
[09:51] | What happens then? | 到时候要怎么办 |
[09:51] | Those are reinforced cement walls, Bob, | 那可是钢筋水泥砌的墙 鲍勃 |
[09:54] | built by somebody… proud immigrants, | 出自某位…自豪的移民之手 |
[09:57] | I guess, I don’t… | 也许吧 我也不… |
[09:58] | What…? The shark fell over? | 怎么回…鲨鱼掉下来了 |
[10:01] | That’s crazy. | 太可怕了 |
[10:02] | We were at the library, right, guys? | 我们刚刚还在图书馆呢 对吧 |
[10:04] | Yeah, exploring the wonderful world of books and periodicals. | 对 在知识的海洋里畅游 |
[10:07] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[10:08] | And microfiche. | 那还有微缩胶片 |
[10:11] | Oh, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 不 |
[10:18] | – Crap. – Oh, my God! | -该死 -我的天哪 |
[10:19] | The shark’s busted onto Ocean Avenue. | 鲨鱼跑到海洋大道上了 |
[10:23] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[10:25] | I have to do something. | 我要负起责任 |
[10:27] | What? | 啥 |
[10:29] | I said, “This is my fault.” | 我说 “都是我的错” |
[10:30] | “I have to do something.” | “我要负起责任” |
[10:34] | Block Captain Bob. | 街区监管员鲍勃 |
[10:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:41] | God. | 我去 |
[10:51] | On Ocean Avenue, local merchants fear | 海洋大道的众多店主都担心 |
[10:53] | they will become so much fish food, | 自己将会变成鱼食 |
[10:55] | while police and fire officials are caught | 而警察和消防员则陷入了一场 |
[10:57] | in a surf-and-turf battle. | 领地划分战 |
[11:00] | Meanwhile, local citizens are taking matters into their own hands. | 与此同时 当地居民正在自行设法应对 |
[11:03] | The Block Captain has called an emergency, | 街区监管员已经发起紧急会议 |
[11:05] | all-block, shark-stopping meeting… | 全体居民参加的阻止鲨鱼会议… |
[11:09] | That shark is ruining my arts and crafts business! | 那只鲨鱼毁了我的工艺美术品店 |
[11:12] | This town might do all right without arts, | 这个小镇可以没有美术品 |
[11:15] | but crafts?! | 但工艺品呢 |
[11:16] | Where the hell are we gonna be without crafts?! | 没有工艺品我们怎么活 |
[11:18] | Screw crafts! | 去你妹的工艺品 |
[11:18] | What about my liquor store? | 我的酒品店要怎么办 |
[11:20] | Let me talk! | 让我说几句 |
[11:20] | Everybody, listen! Calm down! | 大家伙 听我说 冷静冷静 |
[11:22] | You calm down! | 你冷静冷静 |
[11:24] | – I lost a son! – Seriously? | -我爱子都没了 -真的吗 |
[11:26] | A sun quilt. It was beautiful. | 我爱的那床太阳被子 它真的很漂亮 |
[11:28] | Listen, we’re gonna solve this! | 大家听着 问题会解决的 |
[11:30] | Yes, let’s listen to Bob. | 没错 大家都听鲍勃的 |
[11:32] | He’s the idea man behind the shark. | 买鲨鱼这个主意就是他出的 |
[11:33] | He pooh-poohed all my safety concerns, by the way. | 我的安全顾虑他完全不理 顺带说下 |
[11:36] | – What? – Thank you. I have to run. | -你说什么 -交给你了 我先走一步 |
[11:37] | No, I said it might be cool to get a mechanical shark. | 不 我说的是弄条机械鲨鱼会很棒 |
[11:40] | I didn’t turn it loose. | 可它不是我放掉的 |
[11:42] | – Yes, he did! – No, I didn’t! | -就是他 -不 不是我 |
[11:44] | Nobody knows who did! | 没人知道是谁弄的 |
[11:45] | Yeah, stop this insane witch hunt! | 就是 别再施加政治迫害了 |
[11:47] | It could’ve been anyone who wasn’t at the library. | 当时不在图书馆的都有嫌疑 |
[11:49] | The library? | 图书馆 |
[11:50] | It’s no use! | 这没用 |
[11:51] | They know we knocked the shark over! | 他们知道鲨鱼是我们弄倒的 |
[11:52] | Wait, what? You did? | 等等 什么 是你们弄的 |
[11:54] | No! That’s just an expression. | 当然不是 这只是种表达方式 |
[11:56] | Hey, did you knock over the shark today? | 今天你弄倒鲨鱼了吗 |
[11:58] | You know I did! | 你明知道我弄了 |
[12:00] | You’re the family from hell! | 你们全家都他妈是极品 |
[12:01] | They’re destroying the town! | 他们快把小镇毁了 |
[12:03] | Let’s have a town meeting | 赶紧召开镇级会议 |
[12:04] | to decide what to do with the Belchers! | 商讨如何处置贝尔彻一家 |
[12:14] | Teddy, what are you doing? | 泰迪 你在干什么 |
[12:16] | I’m trying to get everyone’s attention, | 我想引起大家的注意 |
[12:17] | but I don’t have any nails. | 可我没有指甲 |
[12:18] | Okay, so what do you want to say? | 好了 那你想说什么 |
[12:19] | – I have something to say. – Yes. What? | -我想说点什么 -嗯 你说 |
[12:22] | I told you not to get that shark! | 我早说过别买那条鲨鱼 |
[12:24] | I told you he was trouble! | 我早说过它就是个麻烦 |
[12:25] | Now we need to join together to stop him. | 现在我们要齐心协力阻止它 |
[12:28] | Don’t you see? | 你没看到吗 |
[12:29] | Us fighting with each other, | 我们正在窝里斗 |
[12:30] | that’s what he wants! | 这正中它的下怀 |
[12:32] | Teddy, stop! | 泰迪 住手 |
[12:34] | Yes, Teddy, thank you. Thank you. | 好了 泰迪 谢了 谢了 |
[12:36] | So, yeah, we’ve got to join together to stop the shark. | 所以我们要齐心协力阻止鲨鱼 |
[12:40] | Let’s put our heads together, right? | 大家一起想想办法好吗 |
[12:42] | Block Captain brainstorm. | 街区监管员智力大考验 |
[12:43] | No bad ideas. Go. | 没有坏主意 走你 |
[12:45] | Topless car wash, like in the movie! | 像电影里那样 光着上身洗车 |
[12:47] | Topless car… | 光着上… |
[12:49] | Don’t write that down. | 这个就别记了 |
[12:50] | Uh, Linda said there were no bad ideas, Bob. | 琳达说你没有坏主意的 鲍勃 |
[12:52] | Well, she was wrong, Hugo. | 那她错了 雨果 |
[12:54] | Yes, like when she married you. | 可不 嫁给你的时候也是 |
[12:55] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[12:56] | I heard you mutter something. | 我听到你嘟囔了 |
[12:57] | Yes, and when someone mutters, | 是啊 一个人嘟囔的时候 |
[12:59] | that means they’re muttering to themself. | 往往都是在跟自己说话 |
[13:00] | – Huge mistake. – Well, I heard you. | -弥天大错 -好了我听到了 |
[13:02] | – What? – I heard you mutter. | -什么 -我听到你嘟囔了 |
[13:03] | Oh, really? What did I say? | 是吗 我嘟囔什么了 |
[13:04] | “Linda made a huge mistake.” | “琳达犯了个弥天大错” |
[13:06] | So we agree. | 说得太对了 |
[13:07] | Someone else? | 其他人怎么说 |
[13:08] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:09] | I know how the shark thinks. | 我知道鲨鱼的想法 |
[13:10] | It’s confused. | 它很困惑 |
[13:11] | It doesn’t know why you want to kill it. | 它不知道你们为什么要追杀它 |
[13:12] | It just wants to go home. | 它只想回家 |
[13:14] | Tina, it’s a machine. | 蒂娜 它是一台机器 |
[13:15] | It’s dumber than our toaster. | 它比我们的烤箱还傻 |
[13:16] | Our toaster is also confused. | 我们的烤箱也很困惑 |
[13:18] | It doesn’t know why we put bagels in it. | 它不知道我们为什么要往它里面放百吉果 |
[13:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:22] | Okay, we got four good ideas. | 现在有四个好主意 |
[13:24] | Well, four Hail Marys we could try. | 对 我们可以试上四次 |
[13:26] | Let’s stop the shark! | 阻止鲨鱼 |
[13:28] | Or not. | 不要 |
[13:29] | – Let’s stop the shark! – Or not! | -阻止鲨鱼 -不要 |
[13:30] | – Let’s stop the shark! – Or not. | -阻止鲨鱼 -不要 |
[13:36] | If a spike strip can stop those drunk Shriners, | 既然长条路钉能够阻止耍酒疯的兄弟会会员 |
[13:38] | it should be able to stop a shark. | 那也应该能够阻止鲨鱼 |
[13:40] | Here it comes! Here it comes! | 它要过来了 它要过来了 |
[13:47] | Okay, we’ve given the shark spikes. | 好啦 鲨鱼已经扎到钉子了 |
[13:49] | I knew that would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[13:51] | That oil’s gonna keep the shark from getting any traction. | 油会阻止鲨鱼乱动 |
[13:58] | And we made it faster. | 我们帮它加速了 |
[13:59] | Bravo, Bob! | 真不错啊 鲍勃 |
[14:04] | You want to catch a fish, | 要想抓住鱼 |
[14:05] | you gotta think like a fisherman, right? | 就得像渔夫一样思考 对吧 |
[14:14] | Okay, now the shark is electrified! | 好了 这下鲨鱼触到电了 |
[14:16] | All you’re doing is making the shark more dangerous, Bob. | 你这么做鲨鱼更有杀伤力了 鲍勃 |
[14:18] | – I can see that, Hugo! – It was an FYI. | -我有眼睛 雨果 -我就提醒一下 |
[14:20] | Bob, the shark’s getting pretty close to our restaurant. | 鲍勃 鲨鱼离咱们餐馆越来越近了 |
[14:23] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[14:23] | We’ve saved the best idea for last: the big hole. | 绝招在最后 请君入洞 |
[14:28] | Why’d we save our best idea for last? | 为什么把绝招留在最后 |
[14:30] | Because we didn’t know it was the best idea | 因为在其他招数都失效前 |
[14:32] | until the other ideas were really terrible. | 谁也不知道这招就是绝招 |
[14:35] | – Stupid. – Anyway, | -蠢货 -反正 |
[14:36] | we dig a big hole, the shark falls in, | 我们挖个大洞 让鲨鱼掉进去 |
[14:37] | and hopefully, end of our problems. | 希望能够解决问题 |
[14:39] | Beginning of China’s problems! | 中国要麻烦了 |
[14:41] | Sorry, China! | 抱歉了 中国 |
[14:42] | They’ll nail it. They’re really smart. | 他们会解决的 他们很聪明的 |
[14:47] | Come on, keep going. | 来啊 过来啊 |
[14:48] | Climb into your hole, you big mouse! | 爬到洞里去 你这大老鼠 |
[14:50] | Turn around! It’s a trick! | 快回去 这是个陷阱 |
[14:58] | Ah-ha-ha! You did it, Bobby! | 你成功了 鲍鲍 |
[15:00] | The shark is gone! | 鲨鱼死翘翘了 |
[15:02] | Gone, but not forgotten. | 它死了 却永远活在我们心上 |
[15:03] | Wait, what are we talking about again? | 等等 这又是哪出戏啊 |
[15:05] | Maybe you’re not such a horrible, greasy, perverted, | 你也许不是一头恐怖 肥腻 变态 |
[15:07] | shabby, two-bit, filthy, disgusting pig. | 卑鄙 俗气 肮脏 还令人作呕的猪 |
[15:11] | All right, thanks, thanks. | 行了行了 谢谢夸奖 |
[15:14] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[15:15] | That thing’s still moving down there. | 那东西还在下面慢慢动着 |
[15:16] | But we buried it. | 可是我们已经埋上它了 |
[15:19] | I think it just ate its way into our basement! | 我想它正在啃向我们的地下室 |
[15:24] | Dad, can we keep it? | 爸 我们能养着它吗 |
[15:29] | The shark is in our basement? | 鲨鱼真在咱家地下室 |
[15:30] | Well, there’s only one way to find out for sure. | 只有去一探究竟了 |
[15:32] | Kids, stay here. | 孩子们 待在这 |
[15:34] | Yeah, I thought our basement was scary | 鲨鱼没进去之前 |
[15:36] | before it had a shark in it. | 我就觉得地下室很吓人了 |
[15:37] | Bob, stop. You’ve done everything you can. | 鲍勃 别去 你已经尽力了 |
[15:40] | You don’t have to go down there. | 你不用非得下去 |
[15:41] | This whistle says I do. | 这个哨子命令我去 |
[15:42] | That whistle blows! | 那个哨子响了[在说大话] |
[15:48] | Enough talk. | 废话少说 |
[15:50] | This ends now. | 现在做个了结 |
[15:51] | Mort and I will go with you, Bob. | 我和莫特陪你一起去 鲍勃 |
[15:53] | What? Oh, I mean, yes! | 什么 我是说 太好了 |
[15:55] | Thanks, guys. That means a lot. | 谢谢你们 真是帮了大忙 |
[15:56] | Oh, good news, everyone! | 告诉大家一个好消息 |
[15:58] | The dream team’s on it! | 梦之队要出手了 |
[15:59] | Ahab, Gray-hab, and Flab-hab! | 亚哈[以色列国王] 灰哈 松哈 |
[16:02] | You want to come, Hugo? | 你想来吗 雨果 |
[16:03] | No, I’m good. Crowd control. | 我就不去了 我来调控人群 |
[16:04] | Back up! Back up! | 退后退后 |
[16:07] | Real quiet, all of a sudden. | 好安静 突然间 |
[16:09] | Quiet as a morgue. | 像停尸间一样安静 |
[16:10] | Morgues aren’t all that quiet, actually. | 实际上停尸间没安静到这种程度 |
[16:11] | Maybe it finally ran out of gas. | 可能是燃气烧完了 |
[16:13] | We could come back tomorrow. | 我们可以明天回去 |
[16:14] | No! We gotta make sure it’s dead, | 不 我们要确保它死了 |
[16:16] | and then we gotta cut it up in little pieces | 然后把它碎尸万段 |
[16:18] | so it never hurts anyone again! | 这样它就不会再伤害人了 |
[16:20] | Whoa, Teddy, calm down. | 泰迪 冷静 |
[16:21] | What happened with you and that shark, anyway? | 你和那只鲨鱼到底有什么过节 |
[16:23] | Sorry, Bob. | 对不起 鲍勃 |
[16:24] | You see, it’s personal between me and this shark. | 你知道的 这是我和这只鲨鱼的私事 |
[16:26] | We had a little run-in, | 我在那个剧组拍戏时 |
[16:27] | back when I was working on that movie… | 我们之间起了些争执 |
[16:30] | I was chatting up that cute surfer girl. | 我当时正在和那个可爱的冲浪女孩调情 |
[16:38] | Well, you can forget about getting any of this! | 你就甭惦记了 |
[16:43] | She could’ve been the one, Bob! | 我本可以追到她的 鲍勃 |
[16:45] | I hit the craft service table pretty hard after that. | 从那之后我就开始暴饮暴食 |
[16:49] | That’s when I started getting fat. | 我就是从那个时候开始发胖的 |
[16:51] | Uh, I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:52] | Why aren’t you mad at the shark operator? | 你为什么不冲鲨鱼操纵员生气呢 |
[16:54] | Oh, yeah, that’s a good point. | 对啊 说得有道理 |
[16:56] | No, no! The shark drove him to it. | 不不 是鲨鱼在操纵他 |
[16:58] | It’s evil, and now I’m fat. | 它很邪恶 而我现在胖了 |
[17:00] | You’re not that fat, Teddy. | 你也没那么胖啦 泰迪 |
[17:02] | I’m wearing a guy girdle. It’s called a Boydle. | 我穿着紧身腰带 这个叫妇男紧身褡 |
[17:04] | Look at me. Look at me! | 你看我 你看我 |
[17:05] | Okay, Teddy… Well, you know, look at me. | 好了 泰迪 瞧 你看我 |
[17:08] | Hi, Teddy. I’m Bob’s belly. | 你好 泰迪 我是鲍勃的肚子 |
[17:12] | Oh, you always know what to say, Bob. | 你真会安慰人 鲍勃 |
[17:15] | Over here! | 看这里 |
[17:16] | I’m Mort’s belly. | 我是莫特的肚子 |
[17:18] | Huh? What? | 怎么 |
[17:19] | We’re not doing that bit anymore? | 不说这段子了吗 |
[17:21] | What’s going on in there? | 里面怎么了 |
[17:24] | Did you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[17:31] | Oh! We’re gonna need a bigger restaurant! | 看来得换一个更大的餐馆了 |
[17:33] | – Oh, come on. – Sorry. | -拜托 -抱歉 |
[17:39] | Hang on, Mort! | 坚持住 莫特 |
[17:41] | Not… fat… enough! | 我还…不够…胖 |
[17:44] | Mort! | 莫特 |
[17:45] | No! I think Mort got eaten. | 不 我想莫特被吃掉了 |
[17:46] | Oh, I should’ve laughed more at that belly-talking thing he did. | 他弄肚子的时候 我真应该多笑一笑 |
[17:49] | Mort, are you okay?! | 莫特 你还好吗 |
[18:00] | I’m out! I’m literally grasping at straws! | 我出来了 我是真的在抓吸管[救命稻草] |
[18:08] | Teddy, you’re being crushed! | 泰迪 你被咬碎了 |
[18:10] | No, my Boydle’s protecting me, | 不 我的腰带保护了我 |
[18:12] | but I don’t know how long it’s gonna hold! | 但我不知道这玩意能坚持多久 |
[18:14] | This is what you want, isn’t it? | 这就是你想要的 是不是 |
[18:16] | This is what you want! | 这就是你想要的 |
[18:18] | I’m torn. | 我好心痛 |
[18:19] | Dad raised me, but the shark gets me. | 老爸养我长大 但是鲨鱼最懂我心 |
[18:21] | If the shark eats our restaurant, | 如果鲨鱼吃掉我们的餐馆 |
[18:23] | is he our new boss? | 它就是新老板喽 |
[18:24] | Shark boss! | 鲨鱼老板 |
[18:26] | I’m blacking out, Bobby! | 我晕过去了 鲍鲍 |
[18:27] | I don’t know how to stop it. | 我不知道要怎么阻止它 |
[18:28] | We’ve tried everything! | 所有招数都用尽了 |
[18:29] | It’s too bad we can’t make it die from cancer, | 糟糕的是我们无法让它死于癌症 |
[18:31] | like in the movie. | 就像电影演的那样 |
[18:32] | It didn’t die from cancer, Teddy. | 它不是得癌死的 泰迪 |
[18:34] | Oh, no, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[18:35] | They shot the cancer ending, | 他们也拍了癌症的结局 |
[18:36] | but it tested really bad. | 但是试播的时候非常不好 |
[18:37] | It didn’t have the “pow”. | 没有什么效果 |
[18:38] | Really? Cancer? No pow? | 真的吗 癌症结局 没有效果 |
[18:40] | Yeah, they shot a whole new ending, remember? | 是啊 他们又拍了一个新的结局 记得吗 |
[18:42] | They went and poured wet cement down its throat. | 他们往它嗓子里灌稀水泥 |
[18:44] | Yeah, and that would be really helpful | 如果我们也有水泥搅拌器的话 |
[18:46] | if we had a cement mixer! | 那就帮大忙了 |
[18:48] | Maybe we do. | 这个可以有 |
[18:49] | The ice cream machine. | 冰淇淋机 |
[18:52] | She’s right. | 没错 |
[18:52] | We could fill up the shark with ice cream. | 我们可以给鲨鱼灌上冰淇淋 |
[18:54] | That might mess it up, right? | 这样它就完蛋了 对吧 |
[18:56] | – I chose you, dad. – Thanks, Tina. | -我选你 老爸 -谢了 蒂娜 |
[18:58] | – Over the shark. – Thanks. | -去征服鲨鱼 -谢了 |
[18:59] | – Because I thought… – Yes. | -因为我觉得… -嗯 |
[19:00] | – Originally, it looked like maybe I would… – Yes. | -原本 我是想… -嗯 |
[19:02] | Yeah, dad, who was Tina really gonna choose? | 是啊 老爸 蒂娜究竟会选谁呢 |
[19:05] | A broken-down wreck with the dead eyes, | 是眼神呆滞的没用废物 |
[19:07] | or a fake shark? | 还是假鲨鱼 |
[19:08] | You like that, mom? | 这段子你喜欢吗 老妈 |
[19:09] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[19:10] | Okay, let’s give it a try. | 好了 我来试试 |
[19:11] | All I have to do is plug it in. | 我只需要把它插上 |
[19:13] | Ow! Hurry, Bob. | 快点 鲍勃 |
[19:14] | Some of the teeth are getting under the Boydle! | 有一些牙齿已经咬透腰带了 |
[19:18] | Stretch, Bob! Stretch! | 用力抻抻 鲍勃 用力抻 |
[19:20] | You call that stretching? | 你这也叫抻吗 |
[19:22] | Got it! | 插上了 |
[19:23] | My feet are getting cold. | 我的脚好凉 |
[19:24] | Must be making ice cream. | 一定是冰淇淋 |
[19:26] | Oh, my Boydle came off! | 我的腰带掉了 |
[19:29] | You got my Boydle, but you don’t got me, | 你咬住了我的腰带 可你没咬住我 |
[19:32] | you shark! | 你这鲨鱼 |
[19:33] | It’s working! | 管用哎 |
[19:34] | The shark’s getting all logy! | 鲨鱼缓下来了 |
[19:40] | I’ve had dreams like this. | 我曾做过这样的梦 |
[19:42] | – It’s over. – No, Bob. | -结束了 -不 鲍勃 |
[19:47] | Die! Die! Die! | 去死去死去死 |
[19:50] | Now it’s over. No, it’s not dead! | 现在结束了 不 它还没有死 |
[19:53] | Just kidding, everybody. Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 大家伙 开玩笑的 |
[19:55] | How shark was it! | 多么鲨鱼啊 |
[19:57] | I still feel like I’m doing that wrong. | 我还是觉得没整对 |
[19:59] | Whoa, Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[20:00] | I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你把这地方弄成这样 |
[20:02] | Listen, I’m gonna be out of town for a while, | 听着 我要出去几天 |
[20:04] | but, uh, keep it up. | 你要 坚持下去 |
[20:06] | Uh, we should talk about repairs for… No. Okay. | 我们应该谈谈修缮费用… 好吧 |
[20:09] | I’m going to miss you, shark. | 我会想你的 鲨鱼 |
[20:11] | Hmm, I’m gonna miss you, too, ice cream machine. | 我也会想你的 冰淇淋机 |
[20:15] | He died the exact way I want to go: | 他的死法真是令我神往 |
[20:17] | destroying the restaurant. | 毁掉这个餐馆 |
[20:19] | Hey, how the hell are we gonna flush this thing down the toilet? | 我们要怎么把这鬼东西冲下厕所 |
[20:22] | Whoa, somebody lost their Boydle! | 有人丢了腰带 |
[20:24] | It’s mine now. | 现在是我的了 |
[20:28] | Ah, my little Bobby Block Captain. | 我的小小街区监管员鲍鲍 |
[20:30] | You saved the town. | 你救了整个小镇 |
[20:32] | Eh, just part of the job. | 应该的 |
[20:33] | You’re fired! | 你被炒了 |
[20:34] | I can’t take credit for everything, Olsen, | 这并不全是我的功劳 奥尔森 |
[20:34] | 即时新闻 逃亡鲨鱼停住了 | |
[20:36] | but as Quadrant Captain, I will. | 不过作为四分之一街区监管员 我接受表彰 |
[20:38] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[20:39] | Who wants soup? | 谁想喝汤 |