Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Gene, what are you doing? 吉恩 你在干嘛
[00:23] Tanning! It’s the middle of summer 晒黑皮肤 夏天已经过半
[00:25] and I look like a British lady. 我看起来还像一个英国贵妇
[00:26] 《查理与巧克力工厂》里 橙肤绿毛的小矮人
[00:26] Hey, slow it down, George Hamilton. 悠着点 乔治·汉密尔顿
[00:28] You want to look like an Oompa Loompa? 难道你想变成小矮人吗
[00:30] Gene, if you want a tan, 吉恩 你要是想弄黑皮肤
[00:32] why don’t you go out in the burger suit for a while and hand out samples? 不如穿上汉堡服出去晒晒 顺便发下试吃品
[00:34] No way. I don’t want burger lines. 没门 我才不想晒出汉堡形呢
[00:36] Package for Bob Belcher. 鲍勃·贝尔彻 你的包裹
[00:38] – Dad, that’s you! – Thanks, Gene. -老爸 叫你呢 -谢了 吉恩
[00:40] A mystery package! What could it be? 一个神秘的包裹 里面会是什么呢
[00:43] Huh, the return address is my dad’s old restaurant. 寄件地址是我老爸以前的餐馆
[00:45] That’s weird. 真奇怪
[00:46] There’s a note. 有张纸条
[00:47] It’s from those ladies who bought your dad’s place. 是那些买下你老爸餐馆的女士寄来的
[00:49] Dear Bob, the workmen found this box 亲爱的鲍勃 这个盒子是
[00:51] when they were redoing the air vents. 工人们在整修排气孔时发现的
[00:53] We were afraid it had vibrators in it. 我们担心里面有震动装置
[00:55] Boy, were we relieved. 天哪 可算放心了
[00:56] If you think about it, any box could have vibrators in it. 仔细想想 任何盒子里面都可能有震动装置
[00:59] Oh, my God, it’s my toys! 天哪 是我的玩具
[01:01] Wow, I haven’t seen these since I was just a kid. 这些在我小的时候就不见了
[01:03] I used to hide it from my dad 以前我总是偷偷藏着它们
[01:05] because he didn’t want me to have toys during work hours. 因为老爸不让我在工作时玩玩具
[01:07] Joke’s on you, dad. 你被耍了 老爸
[01:09] Someone filled your toy box with trash. 你的玩具箱被人塞满了垃圾
[01:11] What? No. 什么 不
[01:12] This is my friend, Brilly. 这是我的朋友 布瑞里
[01:13] A scouring pad? 一块清洁布
[01:14] A scouring pal. 是清洁好帮手
[01:16] And my World War II fighter plane. 还有我的二战战斗机
[01:18] And my dog, Mr. Doglavich. 还有我的小狗 道格拉维奇先生
[01:20] – That’s soap. – Yeah, but see? -那是肥皂 -没错 可是你看
[01:22] It’s sort of shaped like a dog. 这形状很像小狗吧
[01:24] What is this feeling I’m feeling right now? 这是一种什么心情
[01:27] It’s like I’m sad for another person? 我在替别人感到难过吗
[01:30] Is that a thing? Am I going crazy?! 是这样吗 我疯了吗
[01:32] Look, times were different when I was growing up. 听着 我们成长的年代不同
[01:34] We had to make our own fun. 玩的东西也就不同
[01:35] Here, try these. You’ll see. 来 拿着玩玩 你们会明白的
[01:37] See? 明白了吧
[01:38] Now I get it. 现在我明白了
[01:39] If anything, this is too fun. 要说好玩的话 这东西可真是太好玩了
[01:42] I want to pet the dog! 我想摸摸这只狗
[01:43] No, Mr. Doglavich! 不 道格拉维奇先生
[01:45] – Sorry, dad. – He’s dead. -抱歉 老爸 -他死了
[01:47] You could take him to the soap vet. 你可以带他去肥皂诊所
[01:48] No, I can’t, Tina! 不 不行 蒂娜
[01:50] We’re going to bury him out back. 我们要把他埋在后院
[01:52] Everybody get your coats. 大家穿好外套
[01:53] – Bob, stop it now. – No! -鲍勃 别闹了 -不
[01:54] It’s summer! 现在是夏天
[01:55] That’s my dog! He’s dead! 我的狗 死掉了
[01:57] Go take a time-out. 去休息休息
[01:58] I’m gonna write a eulogy. 我要写一首悼词
[02:00] I knew you so briefly, you dead soap dog. 与君相识如此短暂 你这只死翘翘的肥皂狗
[02:02] Oh! I think I can fix him. 我想我能让他恢复原状
[02:09] There you go, good as new. 好了 和新的一样了
[02:11] Who’s a good boy? 乖宝宝
[02:16] Fetch, Mr. Doglavich. 捡回来 道格拉维奇先生
[02:17] Get back to work, Bob. 快点干活 鲍勃
[02:20] Die! 受死吧
[02:21] Get back to work, Bob. 快点干活 鲍勃
[02:33] Get back to work, Bobby. 快点干活 鲍鲍
[02:35] Oh, my God. 天哪
[02:38] Lin, I just realized something. 琳 我刚刚意识到一件事
[02:39] I had a bad childhood. 我的童年太悲催了
[02:40] – Yeah, I know. – What do you mean you know? -是的 我知道 -你这是什么意思
[02:42] – Look at you. – What do you mean, look at me? -看看你 -你这又是什么意思
[02:44] Look at how you stand. 看看你这站姿
[02:46] People who had good childhoods don’t stand like that. 童年幸福的人不会这样站着
[02:48] I thought I remembered having fun working at my dad’s place, 记忆中在老爸店里干活挺开心的啊
[02:50] but I was just working… 可是我却在一直干活
[02:51] all the time. 没完没了地干活
[02:52] And snuggling with steel wool. 依偎着钢丝球
[02:54] And petting a piece of soap. 抚摸着肥皂狗
[02:56] I guess talking about it helps. 说出来感觉好多了
[03:11] Kids, get back to work. 孩子们 快点干活
[03:13] Get back to work. Get back to work. 快点干活 快点干活
[03:14] Oh, my God! Linda! 天哪 琳达
[03:16] Kids, your mother and I have an announcement. 孩子们 我和你们老妈想宣布一件事
[03:20] You’re having another baby? At your age?! 又有孩子了 你这岁数还能怀上
[03:23] I knew I spotted a bump. 我就觉得你肚子鼓起来了嘛
[03:24] What?! No, I’m gassy. 什么 不 我这是胀气
[03:26] No, guys. Okay, here it goes. 不 孩子们 好吧 我要说了
[03:29] Kids… 孩子们
[03:32] You’re fired. 你们被解雇了
[03:40] Ex-squeeze me? 你说神马
[03:42] You’re all fired. 你们都被解雇了
[03:43] I deserve this. I’ve been coasting. 是我活该 我总是随波逐流
[03:45] This isn’t punishment, it’s, it’s a gift. 这不是惩罚 这是 这是奖赏
[03:48] My dad made me work all the time. 我老爸总是逼我干活
[03:49] – And that box of toys… – Horrible toys. -那箱玩具 -糟糕的玩具
[03:51] Yes, horrible toys, 对 糟糕的玩具
[03:54] made me realize that I never had any fun. 让我意识到我从没好好玩过
[03:55] So, I want you to go out and have the summer 所以 我想放你们出去 好好享受暑假
[03:57] and the childhood that I never had. 还有我不曾拥有过的童年
[03:59] So go out! Go outside! 出去吧 出去疯玩
[04:01] Go be children! 好好享受童年
[04:03] But what are we supposed to do? 可是我们应该玩些什么呢
[04:04] Have a water balloon fight. 水气球大战
[04:06] Play in a vacant lot. 空地上玩玩
[04:07] Ride bikes. 骑车去转转
[04:08] I’m more of an indoor boy. 我总是宅在家里
[04:09] – I can’t defend myself, I’ve been declawed. – Gene… -不会自卫 也没法招架 -吉恩
[04:12] All right, well, I guess we’re gonna take off. 好吧 我们这就出去
[04:14] Arrivedercis. 再会
[04:15] Bye, mom and dad. 老爸老妈再见
[04:17] Keep in touch. Don’t change. 保持联系 别换号码
[04:18] See you in the fall. 秋天见
[04:19] Tina, you can come home at night. 蒂娜 晚上就可以回来了
[04:24] I’m glad you kids store your bikes in my garage. 真高兴你们能把车存在我的车库
[04:26] It’s fun for me. 我觉得很有趣
[04:28] Sometimes I pretend I have three kids of my own 有时我假装自己也有三个孩子
[04:29] and these are their bikes. 假装这些车是他们的
[04:30] Which kid is your favorite? 你最喜欢谁
[04:31] Jeremy. He needs me the most. 杰里米 他最需要我
[04:31] 承租人 车位
[04:33] The twins have each other. 双胞胎彼此是伴儿
[04:35] Sometimes I come in here just so I can trip over ’em. 有时我来这里 只是想有个牵挂
[04:37] I’ll be, like, 我会说
[04:38] “The kids left their bikes here again.” “孩子们又把车停这儿了”
[04:40] All right! Summer fun starts now! 好啦 开始享受暑假吧
[05:05] Diapers! 纸尿布
[05:06] So, how would you feel about, um… 如果我…
[05:09] How do I say this… uh… 怎么说好呢
[05:10] Deferred payments? 延期发薪
[05:11] I wouldn’t pay you now, but… 我现在不会发钱 不过…
[05:13] Eventually I would, in the future. 最后一定会的 会有那么一天
[05:16] What I’m gonna ask you isn’t totally legal. 接下来的问题不是那么合法
[05:18] It’s not a sex thing, though, so… 我不是想和你上床啊…
[05:23] Okay, I guess I’ll keep these resumes on file. 好吧 我看还是把这些简历存起来吧
[05:26] Maybe we can get an unpaid intern. 也许我们可以招个不要钱的实习生
[05:28] Ooh, they could do coffee runs! 可以让他们去买咖啡
[05:30] Lin, we have coffee here. 琳 我们店里有咖啡
[05:31] I don’t care. 我不管
[05:32] No one’s ever gotten me coffee! 还没有人给我买过咖啡呢
[05:34] Everybody on the floor! This is a stickup! 所有人趴在地上 抢劫
[05:37] Mickey! Ah, you’re out of the slammer. 米基 你出狱啦
[05:40] Bob, Linda. Bring it in. 鲍勃 琳达 过来抱抱
[05:44] How’s my favorite hostage? 我最爱的人质近来如何呀
[05:45] I thought you got eight years. 我记着你被判了八年
[05:46] You didn’t escape, did you? 你不是越狱了吧
[05:47] It turned out the prosecutor was on meth for the entire trial! 后来大家发现检察官在审讯时磕了药
[05:51] And he drove his car into a peacock sanctuary. 他把车开进了孔雀保护区
[05:53] Now he’s in jail and I’m out! 现在他进去了 我出来了
[05:54] Oh, good for you. 可喜可贺
[05:55] – I’ll get you a beer. – A beer’d be nice. -我给你拿瓶啤酒 -好啊
[05:57] Hey, where are those whippersnappers of yours, huh? 你家那几个坏脾气的淘气鬼呢
[05:59] – Uh, I fired them. – What? No! -被我开除了 -什么 不是吧
[06:01] That sounds harsh. 难以接受
[06:02] We laid them off to go enjoy themselves. 我们想让他们好好享受童年
[06:04] Ah, yeah, sure, breaking windows, 是啊 比如砸砸窗户
[06:06] lighting fires, huffing paint, 放放火 化化妆
[06:07] sniffing glue, 吸吸胶水
[06:08] blowing up houses, 炸炸房子
[06:09] setting rats in a bottle and throwing them down a river and… 把老鼠塞进瓶子扔进河里…
[06:13] No, none of those things. 不 不是你想的那样
[06:14] So, what’s next for you, Mickey? 接下来有何打算 米基
[06:15] What’re you gonna do? 想做什么
[06:16] Going straight, Bob! 重新做人 鲍勃
[06:18] Gonna get a job. Find myself a gal or… 找份工作 泡个妞
[06:20] I don’t know what people do nowadays. 不知道现在的人都做些什么
[06:22] Build a barn maybe. 也许还会盖间车库
[06:24] Paint the barn with the gal. 和妞一起给车库刷漆
[06:26] Put the gal in the barn and… 和妞在车库里…
[06:27] Yeah, maybe. 是啊 不错
[06:27] You know, American dream. Gal and a barn. 美国梦嘛 美妞加车库
[06:29] Yeah. Hey, Bobby, psst. 对嘛 喂 鲍鲍 我说
[06:32] What “Psst”? We can both hear you, Lin. 这是干嘛 我们两个都听得见 琳
[06:34] What about Ickey-May for the ob-jay? 让小基基来嗯哼哼怎么样
[06:37] I’m pretty sure he can understand you, Lin. 我肯定他能听懂 琳
[06:39] What language is that? 她在说啥
[06:42] Well, Mickey, if you’re serious about finding a job, 好吧 米基 如果你真想工作的话
[06:44] we– we need someone for the summer. 我们 我们在招暑期工
[06:46] We can’t pay you that much, honey. 我们不会给你太多 亲爱的
[06:48] Not even what we’re legally supposed to. 甚至达不到法定标准
[06:50] I’d work for meals and a cot in the basement. 只要给口饭吃给个床睡就行了
[06:52] Um… I guess you could sleep in the basement. 我想你可以睡在地下室
[06:55] Oh, yay! Oh, I love it! 太好了 好开心哦
[06:58] We got the team back together again, huh? 我们又在一起搭档了
[07:00] – The three amagos. – Ole! -汉堡三剑客 -好耶
[07:03] Ugh! Summer is awful. 我讨厌夏天
[07:05] There’s too much pressure to enjoy yourself. 放松真是一件有压力的事
[07:07] It’s like New Year’s Eve for kids. 就好像让我们小孩过除夕夜
[07:09] We should probably go by the restaurant. 我们应该回去看一眼
[07:10] I bet that place is falling apart without us by now. 我敢打赌餐馆没有我们肯定一团糟
[07:15] Well, we’ve sown our wild oats. 我们种了野燕麦
[07:17] Things got crazy! 太过瘾了
[07:19] Anyways, no need to grovel, dad. We’re back. 好了 不必哀求 老爸 我们回来了
[07:22] We all said things we didn’t mean. 我们都说了言不由衷的话
[07:24] You said, “You’re fired.” You did not mean that. 你说你要炒掉我们 那不是真心的
[07:27] It sounded very insincere as I remember, 我当时就觉得很假
[07:29] and I thought, “No.” 还对自己说 不可能吧
[07:32] Oh, my God, is someone here? 天哪 你们请了别人吗
[07:35] Hey, Baby Bobs! 你们好呀 小鲍勃们
[07:38] Kids, you remember Mickey. 孩子们 你们还记得米基吧
[07:40] You fired us for a bank robber? 你为了一个银行劫匪把我们炒了
[07:43] Look, Mickey, we’re back now, 听着 米基 我们回来了
[07:45] so you can turn in your apron. 快快交出围裙
[07:46] Louise, no. 露易丝 不许这样
[07:47] You guys are just our kids now, not our employees. 你们是我们的孩子 不是员工
[07:50] Is that all we are to you, dad? 对你来说只是这样吗 老爸
[07:51] Your children?! 我们只是你的孩子
[07:53] Yes, and I want you to go have fun. 没错 我要你们玩个痛快
[07:55] Never! 不要
[07:56] Stop fighting it and give it a chance! 别抵抗了 好好玩玩
[07:58] You can’t make us leave. 你不能把我们赶走
[08:02] Hell no, I won’t go! Hell no, I won’t go! 不走不走我不走 不走不走我不走
[08:05] Uh! Why are you guys stronger than me? 你们怎么比我还有劲儿
[08:07] Pilates! 我们练过普拉提
[08:08] This is for your own good! 这是为你们好
[08:12] Fine! We’ll ride our bikes. 好 我们骑车去了
[08:13] Oh, yeah, we’ll ride them so far 骑到很远很远的地方去
[08:15] you’ll never see us again! 休想再看到我们
[08:17] Okay, bye, kids. Have fun. 好了 再见了孩子们 玩得开心
[08:19] Bye, mom. 再见 妈妈
[08:23] Guys, I think we’re lost. 各位 我们好像迷路了
[08:24] I know. 我知道
[08:26] And all this breathing is making me hungry. 这味道好馋人啊
[08:28] Blueberry bushes! We’re saved! 蓝莓树 我们有救了
[08:31] Is this a farm? I thought those were extinct. 这是个农场吗 我以为这玩意早就绝迹了呢
[08:33] We can’t just eat these berries. 我们不能偷吃这些蓝莓
[08:35] They probably belong to someone. 这农场肯定有主人
[08:36] If you don’t want people to eat your fruit, 如果你不想别人偷吃你的水果
[08:38] grow it inside a safe. 那就种在保险箱里
[08:39] I don’t know how animals do it. 真不知道那些动物是怎么活过来的
[08:41] Fruit is just bad, and they know it. 这玩意好难吃啊 它们肯定也都知道
[08:46] Hello, children! 小宝贝 你们好呀
[08:48] – Farmers! – How did those get in there? -农场主 -他们怎么进来的
[08:50] Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of berries. 别担心 蓝莓我们有的是
[08:52] Eat as many as you want. 尽情吃吧
[08:53] Or if you’d rather have sandwiches, 要来些三明治吗
[08:55] we have plenty at the house. 我们家里多着呢
[08:57] And lizards. 还有蜥蜴哦
[08:58] I’ll eat both. 我都想吃
[09:00] And then I woke up nude 之后我在林中醒了过来
[09:01] on horseback in the forest, 发现自己裸身骑在马背上
[09:02] and there she was, 然后我就看见了她
[09:05] my Beverly. 我的贝芙丽
[09:06] I had wandered away from a community birthing 我刚刚经过附近的一个畜棚
[09:07] in a barn nearby. 那里的牲口正在集体产仔
[09:09] She looked like a fairy queene pooping under a tree. 她看起来像一个正在树下拉粑粑的仙后
[09:12] *A fairy queene pooping under a tree.* *在树下拉粑粑的仙后*
[09:18] Thirty years and five kids later, 三十年过去了 我们生了五个孩子
[09:20] and we’re still doing it. 现在依旧性致盎然
[09:22] Well, we’ve got an empty nest now, 虽然这个家只剩下我们两个
[09:24] but we still have our farm. 可我们还有这个农场
[09:25] Our dad has a restaurant. 我们老爸拥有一家餐馆
[09:26] We used to work there, but he fired us. 我们之前在那工作 不过后来被他炒了
[09:28] Oh, now, that’s a shame. 真是可惜
[09:29] We always let our kids work here. 我们就让孩子在家里工作
[09:32] Beverly, I have a crazy idea. 贝芙丽 我有一个好主意
[09:34] *They could work here…* *他们可以在这工作…*
[09:38] Work here. 在这工作
[09:39] We couldn’t afford to pay you much. 我们付不起太多薪水
[09:41] Just, say, ten dollars a day. 差不多 一天十块吧
[09:43] Ten dollars?! 一天十块
[09:44] I could start saving for my Porsche Cayenne. 我可以开始存钱买保时捷卡宴了
[09:46] But dad doesn’t want us to work. 可是老爸不想让我们工作啊
[09:48] Dad doesn’t have to know. 没必要让老爸知道
[09:49] Are we gonna send him a letter? 要不要给他写封信啊
[09:51] You gonna call him up? 你想打电话给他吧
[09:52] – You gonna find a phone and call dad and tell him stuff? – No. -是不是想跟老爸坦白一切啊 -不是
[09:54] Seems like dad told us to just make our way, didn’t he? 老爸说过我们可以随心所欲的是吧
[09:57] Well, I guess I don’t want any gaps in my resume. 好吧 我可不想简历上一片空白
[10:00] That’s right. You don’t. 没错 这就对了
[10:01] Good, because we’ve got a lot you could do. 太好了 这儿有很多活你们都能干
[10:03] Yes, they could pick the wee…ds. 比如 除除草[收大麻]
[10:05] Great idea, Bev. 好主意 贝贝
[10:07] We have a terrible weed problem. 这里有好多好多杂草[大麻]
[10:24] I don’t get it! 笑点到底在哪
[10:33] Morning, kids! Can I get you anything? 早上好 孩子们 来点什么
[10:35] I’ll just have your coffee. 我就想要你的咖啡
[10:37] – Give it back. – I’ll just have a sip. -不给 -我就抿一小口
[10:38] Louise! 露易丝
[10:39] No time, Louise. We’re late. 没时间了 露易丝 我们要迟到了
[10:40] Late for what? 什么要迟到了
[10:41] Late to… for our… 这个…那个…
[10:44] What would we be late for? 有什么可迟到的
[10:45] It’s not like we have jobs or anything. 又不是有班要上
[10:47] Cause we’re late for the pier. 我们是去码头
[10:49] Yeah, we gotta go to the pier. 没错 是去码头
[10:50] – Yeah, the pier. – To do our pier, our rock stuff. -对 码头 -去码头 玩石头
[10:53] What’s rock stuff? 玩什么石头
[10:54] What do you mean…? 你想问什么
[10:56] – Oh, dropping rocks. – Yeah. -往水里 -对
[10:57] In the water. 扔石头
[10:58] Sounds fun. 听起来还不错
[10:59] I can disorient a fish. 我可以让鱼晕头转向
[11:02] Nice. 了不起
[11:03] Well, as long as you kids are having fun. 你们开心就好
[11:04] Oh, yeah. 必须的
[11:05] Summer rocks are the best rocks. 夏天的石头最好玩了
[11:07] Boy, we should go. 我们该走了
[11:08] Well, drop one for me. 替我扔一个
[11:12] I want your nuggets! 我要你的宝贝
[11:18] You two little critters will be our pickers. 你们两个小家伙来挖点东西
[11:20] Now come with me. 跟我走吧
[11:21] Gene has tons of experience picking his nose. 吉恩特别擅长挖鼻孔
[11:23] And my butt. 还有扣屁眼
[11:24] Tina, you’ll be our blueberry delivery girl. 蒂娜 你去送蓝莓吧
[11:27] Just remember, if you get jammed up, 切记 如果被抓到了
[11:29] you don’t know my name and you don’t know where this farm is. 你不认识我 也不知道这个农场在哪
[11:31] – I don’t know where this farm is. – Exactly. -我不知道这个农场在哪 -就是这样
[11:38] Wow, Mickey, you handed out the whole tray of samples already? 米基 一整盘试吃品你都发完了
[11:41] Sure did, Bob. 当然了 鲍勃
[11:42] And, ah, you don’t mind the burger suit? 你不介意穿着这身汉堡服吧
[11:44] I love it. I love it. 我喜欢 我喜欢
[11:45] I know who I am in this. I’m the burger. 我知道我在扮演什么 汉堡
[11:49] Right. Sorry, it’s a little tight. 没错 抱歉 这衣服有点紧
[11:50] It is. It’s incredibly snug. 没错 确实紧得要命
[11:52] It looks fine. It’s good. 看起来还不错 挺好的
[11:53] I’m gonna need your help taking this off, I think. 我需要你帮我脱掉这身衣服
[11:55] – If that’s all right? – Oh, uh, yeah, sure. -可以吗 -当然可以
[11:57] I’ll, uh, try and pull the… 我来看看能不能…
[11:58] No, you see, there’s snaps in the crotch 不 裤裆那里有几颗扣子
[11:59] that my arms aren’t long enough to get down to. 我胳膊够不着
[12:01] If you could just… this and that. 你能不能帮忙…解开一下
[12:02] Yeah, I don’t want to touch down there, so… 我不想碰那里 所以…
[12:04] Well, I need you to, ’cause that’s what I can’t reach. 可我需要你帮忙 因为我够不到
[12:07] If you could root in there real quick and just pop them out. 只要对准那里 快速解开就行了
[12:12] Okay. Let me just, uh… get in there. 好吧 那我试试
[12:14] Yeah, oh, okay, it’s hairy, yup. 好吧 毛还真多
[12:16] Ah, there you go. Thanks, man. 可以了 谢了 伙计
[12:17] Whoa, Mickey. You’re not wearing any underwear. 米基 你竟然没穿内裤
[12:19] Do not wear underwear in prison. 坐牢的都不穿内裤
[12:21] Someone could choke you with it. 那玩意可以勒死人
[12:22] Well, why don’t you leave the burger suit on then, huh? 你不如就穿着这身汉堡服吧
[12:24] All right. 好吧
[12:25] Hey, Mickey’s a pretty good worker, huh? 米基真是一个好员工
[12:27] Yeah. He’s the helpful, enthusiastic employee we’ve never had. 他是我们雇过的最得力最热情的员工
[12:31] I wish he’d wear underwear though. 我还是希望他穿上内裤
[12:32] Yeah, hold the pickle, ha-ha! 闷骚屁最难斗 哈哈
[12:38] And that’s how you pick the weeds! 杂草就是这么除的
[12:39] Which ones are the weeds? 哪些是杂草啊
[12:41] They all are. 全部都是
[12:42] Why are the weeds inside? 杂草为啥长在室内
[12:43] So that they aren’t outside, 它们不长在室外
[12:45] messing up the blueberries. 就不会和蓝莓搞混了
[12:46] Why don’t you just set this whole greenhouse on fire? 为什么不一把火烧掉这间温室
[12:48] Be done with it. 一了百了
[12:49] Oh, we’re going to, one dime at a time. 我们打算 一点一点来
[12:54] I’ll sing you a work song. 我给你们唱首干活歌吧
[12:55] *Well, we work* *我们干活*
[12:57] *And we work and we work all day* *干活 整天干活*
[12:59] *Work, work, work in America, work* *干活 干活 在美国 干活*
[13:01] *And we working in the weeds and American work *在草地里干活 美国式工作*
[13:03] *Working in the weeds and a work, work, work *在草地里干活 干活干活干活*
[13:06] *And worky-work-work, and come on, Gene. * *干活干活干活 来啊 吉恩*
[13:08] *Pick up the pace, come on, buddy, there we go.* *跟上拍子 来吧宝贝 一起唱*
[13:11] Good day. Hello. 你好 你好
[13:12] Howdy. 你好
[13:14] Hi, I have your blueberry delivery. 你好 我给你送蓝莓来了
[13:16] Hey all right, new blueberry girl. 太好了 新来的蓝莓姑娘
[13:18] How’s this batch, pretty kind? 这批货怎么样 很赞吗
[13:20] Yeah, kind to your body. 当然 对身体非常好
[13:21] Because of antioxidants. 因为这里有抗氧化成分
[13:24] Hello, Belcher child. 你好 贝尔彻小鬼
[13:26] Does your father know what you’re doing? 你爸知道你在做什么吗
[13:28] – No, he thinks I’m having summer fun. – Good. -不知道 他以为我在欢度暑假 -很好
[13:31] – Let’s keep it that way. – Let’s keep it that way. -这是我们的秘密 -这是我们的秘密
[13:34] Ooh, blueberries. I’m ready for a bake-off. 蓝莓来啦 我正准备去参加烘焙大赛呢
[13:41] Tina? 蒂娜
[13:42] Oh, it’s just the refrigerator. 原来是冰箱啊
[13:44] Hey, fridge. 你好啊 冰箱
[13:45] You sure sounded like Tina a second ago. 你刚才的声音很像蒂娜
[13:47] Wonder what she’s doing right now. 真想知道她在干嘛
[13:48] And I wonder what Gene’s doing. 还有吉恩
[13:50] Probably farting. 可能正在放屁
[13:54] What’s so funny? 什么这么好笑
[13:55] The burger of the day, Bob. 今日特荐 鲍勃
[13:57] I just noticed it. 我刚刚才看到
[13:58] The “Beets Me Burger”. “满足饥渴汉堡/ 问住我了汉堡”
[14:01] That’s brilliant. 真是太有才了
[14:02] It works on so many levels. 有好几层意思呢
[14:03] Well, it’s not that good. I mean… 没有那么好啦 我是说…
[14:05] Louise would come up with a better one than that. 露易丝会想出比这更好的点子
[14:07] Like, she would write, like, 比如 她会写
[14:10] “Dia-beets-es Burger, comes with insulin.” “糖尿汉堡 内含胰岛素”
[14:11] Oh… that’s in poor taste, huh? 这点子不怎么地
[14:13] Sure, but that’s what makes it fun… 笑点就在这啊
[14:14] That doesn’t sound fun. It sounds hurtful. 一点也不好笑 好伤人啊
[14:16] That’s a really terrible disease. 这种病很严重的
[14:17] – Well, I know it is… – My grandmother had that disease. -我知道… -我祖母就有这病
[14:19] – Well, I’m sorry. – B.B. King has that disease. -对不起 -比比金[美国歌手]也有这病
[14:21] Shut up, Mickey. 闭嘴 米基
[14:22] Sorry, but just hush. 抱歉 请别说了
[14:26] Ten dollars in my pocket, 我赚了十块钱
[14:28] Gene got bitten by a lizard, 吉恩被蜥蜴咬了
[14:29] we’re living the dream, guys. 梦想成真了 伙计们
[14:31] I just wish mom and dad worked at the farm with us. 真希望老爸老妈也在农场工作
[14:33] Yeah, I miss making fun of dad’s B.O. 是啊 我好怀念取笑老爸有狐臭
[14:35] I’m too scared to make fun of Cooper and Beverly’s smell. 我不太敢跟库珀和贝芙丽拿狐臭开玩笑
[14:38] I think there’s something seriously wrong with them. 我觉得他们一定有问题
[14:40] Hey blueberry girl, 蓝莓姑娘
[14:41] do you have any extra blueberries on you? 你还有多余的蓝莓吗
[14:44] No. And don’t ever come here again, you hear me? 没了 别再来这了 听懂没
[14:46] My parents don’t know I deliver blueberries, get it? 我父母不知道我在送蓝莓 明白不
[14:48] – Okay, whatever. – No. -好了 管他呢 -不行
[14:50] Do you get it? 你听懂没有
[14:51] Don’t… come… here… again. 不 许 再 来
[14:53] Okay, bye. 好的 再见
[14:55] That was a close one. 差点遇到麻烦
[14:56] People love fruit! 大家都爱吃蓝莓
[14:58] I will never understand it. 我永远也不会明白
[14:59] It’s not that good. 根本就不好吃
[15:03] Bob. 鲍勃
[15:05] Mickey’s playing his Calypso again. 米基又在放《海中女神》了
[15:06] – Can you say something? – You go. -你去说说他 -你去
[15:08] – Come on, get up. – All right. -快去 起来啦 -好吧
[15:17] *Is that a parakeet in my hat?* *我帽子上是不是有只小鹦鹉*
[15:20] *No, no, no* *不不不*
[15:21] *That’s not a parakeet in ya hat* *你帽子上的不是小鹦鹉*
[15:23] *Is that an alligator* *是不是一只小鳄鱼*
[15:24] Mickey? 米基
[15:25] Mickey? 米基
[15:27] Mickey? 米基
[15:28] – Hello, Mickey?! – Ha-ho-ho, hey, Bob! -我说 米基 -鲍勃
[15:31] – What’s that? – Oh, this? -那是什么 -这个吗
[15:32] Oh, you’ve never seen this movie? It’s great. 你没看过这部电影吗 很好看的
[15:34] It’s a guy, he wants to be big. 是说一个家伙 想要变成巨人
[15:35] Then he gets big, he doesn’t want to be big anymore, 然后他变大了 可是他又不想当巨人了
[15:37] then he gets small, but the suit’s too big. 后来又变小了 可是衣服缩不回去了
[15:39] I’m talking about behind the poster, Mickey. 我在问你海报后面是什么 米基
[15:43] Are you making a hole in my wall? 你在我家墙上挖洞呢吗
[15:44] No, no, no. I was fixing that. 没有没有没有 我在补墙
[15:46] – Fixing it with a pick? – Yes. -用镐补墙 -是的
[15:47] – Mickey? – All right, look, Bob. -米基 -好吧 鲍勃
[15:49] Don’t tell anybody, 这话不要告诉别人
[15:50] but I’m digging my way to the bank. 我正在挖一条通往银行的地道
[15:51] What? Come on, no. 什么 不是吧你
[15:53] It’s the perfect crime. 这可是一次完美的犯罪
[15:55] I’ve got double jeopardy! 我已经有一罪不两审的挡箭牌了
[15:56] What do you mean you have double jeopardy? 你说你一罪不两审是什么意思
[15:57] I’m robbing the same bank, Bob. 鲍勃 我要抢劫上次那家银行
[15:59] They can’t try me for it again. 他们不能以同样的罪名起诉我
[16:01] Yes, they can, Mickey. 不 他们能的 米基
[16:03] Look, remember how you held me hostage? 听着 记得你当初绑架我的情景吗
[16:05] Of course I do, silly. That’s how we met. 当然了 笨蛋 我们就是这么认识的嘛
[16:06] And there were SWAT teams, 你也记得当时来了特种部队
[16:08] and helicopters, and negotiators? 好多直升飞机和谈判专家吧
[16:09] Yeah, it was great, right? 是的 很棒呢 是吧
[16:11] It wasn’t great, Mickey. 长点心吧 米基
[16:12] That’s the only time in my whole life 我人生中就那么一次
[16:13] I ever want to have SWAT guys pointing guns at my face. 希望特种部队能拿枪指着我
[16:16] Just that one time. 就那么一次
[16:17] Never again. Got it? 别再犯事儿了 明白吗
[16:19] So, are you cool with me finishing my tunnel? 那 我继续挖你不反对吧
[16:21] No. You may not tunnel through my basement to a bank. 不行 不许你从我家打地道到银行
[16:25] I forbid it! 绝对不行
[16:25] Fine, then, Bob, why don’t you fire me? 好啊 鲍勃 你敢开除我么
[16:27] Okay, you’re fired. 好啊 你被开除了
[16:29] You’re firing me?! 你竟然开除我
[16:30] Look, you can stay tonight, 听着 你今晚可以在这过夜
[16:31] but tomorrow you’re gonna have to find another place. 不过明天你必须另谋高就
[16:33] Okay. That’s cool. 好吧 好吧
[16:35] – I’m taking the pick. – No! -镐头我拿走了 -不要
[16:40] Oh, Bob. I tell you. 鲍勃 我跟你说
[16:42] It’s gonna be really tough to find a job 要想在银行周围50英尺之内找到工作
[16:43] within 50 feet of the bank 真的很难
[16:44] that will also let me sleep in the basement. 还让我在地下室蹭床的就更不好找了
[16:47] Well, I’m sure there’s something. 我肯定你会找到的
[16:50] Oh, I’m so clumsy. 你看我好笨啊
[16:52] Better clean that up, Mickey. 快点打扫干净 米基
[16:53] Actually, I fired Mickey. 其实 我已经开除米基了
[16:56] And good news, I’m hiring you all back full time, 好消息是 我要重新聘用你们
[16:58] starting right now. 马上开始全职工作
[16:59] So you can clean it up! 那就由你来打扫干净吧
[17:01] Uh… sorry, dad, but we can’t do that. 抱歉 老爸 恕难从命
[17:04] Look, I know what I said before about wanting you to have fun, 我知道 我之前说过让你们尽情玩乐的话
[17:07] but the thing is, my childhood was terrible 我本来觉得 我的童年特别苦逼
[17:09] because I actually had to work, 因为我要一直干活
[17:11] and my dad never smiled or laughed. 我老爸从来不说不笑
[17:13] Yeah, mine neither. 我老爸也是
[17:14] And he had a drinking problem. 而且他还酗酒
[17:15] Oh, been there, man. 我也经历过这些 老兄
[17:16] Open up some fresh wounds here, Bob. 你又使我触景生情了 鲍勃
[17:18] – All right, Mickey, enough. – All right. -好了 米基 够了 -好吧
[17:20] I spent last night thinking about this, 我昨天花了一整晚在想这个事情
[17:22] and I’m a pretty good dad. 我是一个好父亲
[17:23] Yeah, mom’s the one with the drinking problem. 是啊 酗酒的人是老妈
[17:26] The problem is I don’t have a frigging drink in my hand! 可问题是我压根就不酗酒
[17:29] The point is, you guys don’t have a hard life, you know? 重点是 你们现在一点也不辛苦
[17:31] You just goof around. 你们整天就知道瞎闹
[17:33] And you should be goofing around here at home, with us. 那就在家里闹吧 和我们闹闹
[17:36] Dad, we’ve moved on. 爸爸 我们已经不计较了
[17:37] – We got other jobs. – What?! -我们有了新的工作 -什么
[17:39] We’re working girls now! 我们现在已经是工作女郎了
[17:41] – You’re a girl? – Yes. -你是女的 -没错
[17:42] – Nah. – Yes. -才不是呢 -就是
[17:43] – He’s not. – He’s not. -他不是 -他不是
[17:44] No. Tell that to my vagina! 不 这话跟我的阴道说去
[17:49] You got other jobs? 你们有了新的工作
[17:50] What do you mean, you got other jobs? 有了新的工作 这话什么意思
[17:51] What about the restaurant? 那餐馆怎么办
[17:52] Oh, that’s adorable, dad. 真是好笑啊 老爸
[17:54] You thought that you could snap your fancy dad fingers 你以为你一打老爸的响指
[17:58] and we’d come crawling back. 我们就会乖乖爬回来么
[18:01] You thought if you didn’t want us, nobody else would? 你以为你不需要我们 别人也都不需要么
[18:04] Well, guess what, Cooper and Beverly wanted us! 好啊 告诉你吧 库珀和贝芙丽需要我们
[18:06] Who’s Cooper and Beverly? 库珀和贝芙丽是谁
[18:08] Cooper and Beverly? 库珀和贝芙丽
[18:09] They’re farmers. 他们是农民
[18:09] And they smell great, so don’t even bother asking. 他们的体味很好闻 不用担心这个
[18:12] They still have farms? Where do they have farms? 他们还有农场 农场在什么地方
[18:15] Way out in the country 在乡下
[18:16] where a man can breathe the air. 那里的空气非常新鲜
[18:18] Sorry, dad. I hope we can still be friends. 抱歉 老爸 希望我们还能做朋友
[18:20] Wait. Wait. What are they paying you? 等等 他们付多少钱
[18:22] I’ll match it. 我也出一样的价
[18:23] Ten dollars a day. 一天十块
[18:23] Never mind. Have a good day. 那算了 几位走好
[18:25] Bye, guys! 拜拜
[18:29] Hey, is that blueberry delivery girl with the glasses here? 那个戴眼镜的蓝莓姑娘在吗
[18:32] You mean Tina? She’s not here. 你是说蒂娜 她不在
[18:33] Well, I need to return these blueberries. 我要退掉这些蓝莓
[18:35] Can you tell her they were mostly stems and seeds? 你告诉她这里全是梗和籽
[18:38] I want a replacement or my 40 bucks back. 要么给我换盒新的 要么退我40块钱
[18:40] Okay, I’ll let her know. 好的 我会告诉她的
[18:42] – Okay, bye. – Bye. -好的 拜拜 -拜拜
[18:44] – That was weird. – Wow, 40 bucks? -真奇怪啊 -40块
[18:46] Those are expensive blueberries. 这蓝莓可真贵
[18:47] They’re probably organic. 大概是有机的吧
[18:49] Oh, they smell like a music festival. 有股音乐节的味道
[18:52] Huh, you’re right. 没错
[18:55] Oh, my God, Lin. 天啊 琳
[18:56] Are the kids working on a pot farm? 他们在大麻地里干活吗
[18:59] Oh, yeah, the old false-bottom blueberry box. 那种老式的夹层蓝莓盒
[19:02] I remember these from when I was a kid. 我小时候就有这种东西
[19:03] We have to go get the kids. 我们得去找到他们
[19:05] But we have no idea where this pot farm is. 可是我们不知道这个大麻农场在哪啊
[19:07] I may have some idea of exactly where it is. 我知道它在哪
[19:11] No, wait, go back, go back, go back, go back. 等等 回去 回去 回去 回去
[19:15] Wow, this isn’t what I pictured. 跟我想的不一样嘛
[19:18] It’s nice. 好漂亮啊
[19:19] Hey, I’ve been there, buddy. 我蹲过监狱 老兄
[19:20] Remember, they can’t cage this. 你要知道 他们无法囚禁我的大脑
[19:22] What are you doing on our property? 你们在我家地盘上干嘛呢
[19:24] We want our kids. 来找我们的孩子
[19:25] What kids? There are no kids here. 什么孩子 我们这里没有
[19:27] Hi, dad. 老爸
[19:28] Oh, hey… Hello. 你们…好呀
[19:30] Oh, you mean our kids. 你是指我们的孩子吧
[19:32] Your kids? Those are our kids! 你们的 明明是我们的
[19:33] Come on, guys. Get in the car. 孩子们 来 快上车
[19:34] Now. Let’s go. 好了 我们走
[19:35] Mom, dad, we already explained this. 老妈 老爸 我们已经说过了
[19:37] We work here now. Okay? 我们要在这里工作 懂吗
[19:39] You’re acting a little desperado. 你们管得有点多了
[19:41] No, Louise, you no longer work here. 不 露易丝 不许你们再在这里工作
[19:43] Dad, small farms are the backbone of America. 老爸 小型农场是美国的支柱产业
[19:45] Willie Nelson would love this place! 威利·纳尔逊[乡村音乐人]也会爱上这个地方
[19:47] Yes, he would, Gene, 没错 他会的 吉恩
[19:48] but not for the reason you’re thinking of. 不过不是因为你说的那个理由
[19:54] Oh, no, no, no. 不不不
[19:55] No SWAT teams! No guns! 我不要看见特种部队 我不要看见枪
[19:57] Code red, mother! Code red! 红色警报 母亲 红色警报
[19:58] Bob, what do I do? 鲍勃 我该怎么办
[20:00] I’ve never been an innocent bystander before. 我还没当过无辜的围观群众呢
[20:02] Just get your hands up, Mickey. 赶紧举手 米基
[20:03] – Eh, like that? – What? -这样吗 -啥
[20:04] – No. Up. – Like this? -不 往上举 -这样吗
[20:06] The… you’re doing like kitty paws. 你怎么跟小猫似的
[20:08] Up. Up. Higher. 高点 高点 再高点
[20:09] – Higher? Like that? – No, all the way up. -高点 这样吗 -不 把胳膊伸直
[20:11] Like past my shoulders? 举过肩膀吗
[20:15] Get down! Everybody down! 趴下 全都趴下
[20:17] Hey, I know that guy. 我认识这个人
[20:18] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[20:21] Pedal, daddy, pedal! 快骑 老爸 快骑
[20:23] Right! Left! Right! Left! 右 左 右 左
[20:25] Right! Left! Right! 右 左 右
[20:28] Stop! 停下
[20:29] And, uh, oh, let’s take a right. 右拐右拐
[20:30] Let’s keep it moving. 继续骑
[20:33] Right, and turning and a little more right. 往右 拐弯 再往右
[20:34] – Stop, please. – Oh, my God. -快停下 -老天
[20:35] We got to get out of here before they catch us. 在被抓住之前我们赶紧溜吧
[20:37] Whoa! Now this is summer fun! 这样的暑假才过瘾
[20:45] And that’s why I believe 所以我觉得
[20:47] blueberries should be decriminalized. 应该让蓝莓合法化
[20:50] Louise, sit down. 露易丝 坐下吧
[20:52] Okay, that’s recess. Uh, be cool out there. 好了 休息吧 都注意点
[20:55] Don’t Bogart the snacks. 别抢零食
[20:56] And if the po-po rolls up, 如果发生突发事件
[20:57] your first call’s to your lawyer, not your mom. 第一个要联系的人是律师 不是你妈
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme