时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 开心汉堡店 | |
[00:06] | 开心汉堡店 | |
[00:11] | LiGHT求RP | |
[00:12] | LiGHT求RP | |
[00:20] | Okay, everyone, I hope you’ve all chosen | 好了 我希望你们都选好了 |
[00:22] | – your lab partners wisely. – I have. | – 自己的实验搭档 – 我选好了 |
[00:24] | You’ll notice a mixture in front of you on the Bunsen burner. | 看到在你面前煤气喷灯上的混合药剂了么 |
[00:27] | Buns… sen. | 屁屁 生 |
[00:29] | This mixture is the most powerful | 这种混合药剂是人类已知 |
[00:30] | love potion known to man. | 药效最猛的春药 |
[00:32] | Whatever you do, don’t drink it. | 无论如何 不能喝 |
[00:35] | Jimmy Junior, no! It will make you | 小Jimmy 不要 它会让你 |
[00:37] | – want to touch each other’s butts! – Too late. | – 想要摸别人的屁股 – 太晚了 |
[00:39] | I don’t need a love potion to want to do that stuff… | 我不用喝春药都能和你 |
[00:42] | with you. | 干这事 |
[00:46] | Chad doesn’t have a partner. | Chad没有搭档 |
[00:47] | Maybe he can join you. | 也许他能加入你们 |
[00:50] | The more the merrier. | 人越多越好 |
[00:59] | Kids…! | 孩子们 |
[01:02] | – Time for breakfast! – Damn. | – 吃早饭了 – 可恶 |
[01:04] | What kind of a maniac wakes up an hour early | 什么样的疯子会提前一小时起床 |
[01:07] | – to write erotic fan fiction? Me. | – 来写色情同人小说啊 – 我 |
[01:08] | Are there any shows or movies left in the world | 世上还有没被你玷污的 |
[01:11] | that you haven’t perved up? No. | – 电视剧和电影了 – 没了 |
[01:13] | That’s why I’ve started writing erotic friend fiction. | 所以我开始写基友小说了 |
[01:16] | Using people at school and zombies. | 让学校里的人和僵尸一起搞 |
[01:18] | Oh! Do the janitor and the vice principal. | 哦 让门卫和副校长搞吧 |
[01:20] | I think they’d have beautiful children. | 我觉得他俩的孩子肯定很漂亮 |
[01:22] | I did and they don’t. | 我让他们搞了 结果不漂亮 |
[01:24] | Good morning, my little late bird. What’s with the vest? | 早上好 晚起的小鸟 你衣服上是什么 |
[01:28] | It’s my Welcome Wagon vest. | “欢迎新同学”背心 |
[01:30] | I’m showing a new girl around school today. | 今天我要带新来的女孩参观学校 |
[01:32] | Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, Bob, this is what we’re seeing tonight! Ugh. | 嗷 嗷 Bob 这是我们今天晚上要看的那个 |
[01:35] | Experience patty cake like never before. | 体验不一样的拍手歌 |
[01:37] | Cake. The New York Times says, “Cake makes everything | 拍手歌 纽约时报说 拍手歌荒废了 |
[01:39] | we’ve been doing with our hands obsolete.” | 我们用手能做的一切 |
[01:41] | This week at the Wharf Arts Center. War Farts! | 本周码头艺术中心 战争是个屁 |
[01:44] | Wow. What a must-miss. No kidding. | 不开玩笑 谁去谁傻 |
[01:46] | Stop it. We’re going. | 闭嘴 必须去 |
[01:48] | Let’s get to Cake Ugh. | 去看拍手歌喽 |
[01:52] | This is the cafeteria, | 这是食堂 |
[01:54] | and there’s the Cafeteria Lady. Hi. | 这是食堂里的阿姨 嗨 |
[01:58] | And that’s our American flag… | 那是国旗 |
[02:00] | Tina, no offense, but this tour | Tina 无意冒犯 但这次参观 |
[02:01] | is giving me a snore-gasm. Show me something good. | 只给我假高潮 给我看点好东西吧 |
[02:04] | Well, there’s a typo on the lunch menu. It says “Browie.” | 午餐菜单上有错别字 布朗尼写成了布郎尼 |
[02:07] | Seriously, what do you do for fun around here? | 说真的 你们在这有什么好玩的 |
[02:09] | I think there’s more on the Tina tour than you’re showing me. | 我觉得Tina之旅的内容应该比这丰富啊 |
[02:12] | Okay. There is one place I like to go. | 好吧 还有个我喜欢去的地方 |
[02:14] | What is this? | 这是神马东东啊 |
[02:16] | The boys’ locker room. You can only see up to their ankles. | 男更衣室 你只能看到他们脚踝以下的地方 |
[02:20] | So, you just go around looking through random holes? | 你就随便找个洞看 |
[02:22] | Yes, but not anymore. Now I just look through this one. | 是的 但现在不是了 现在我就看这个洞 |
[02:25] | Those are Jimmy Junior’s feet. I can tell by the way he walks. | 那是小Jimmy的脚 看他走路那样我就知道 |
[02:28] | So confident, but still figuring things out. | 这么自信啊 但还在想事情 |
[02:30] | – Ha! – No, Zeke! | – 哈 – 别闹 Zeke |
[02:31] | – Skid marks. – That’s not funny. | – 屎渍 – 这可不好玩 |
[02:34] | They’re stripes. Smelly stripes. | 这是条纹裤 臭臭的条纹裤 |
[02:36] | – Phew, you stink! – Okay, and who is that? | – 你好臭 – 好吧 这又是谁 |
[02:39] | Zeke. He’s got some hyper in his diaper. | Zeke 他对他的尿布有点亢奋 |
[02:42] | – I’d like to see what that shin bone’s connected to. – Tammy, don’t. | – 我要看看胫骨上面是什么 – Tammy 不要 |
[02:45] | – Someone might see us. – Hey, what’s going on in there? | – 会有人看见我们的 – 这发生什么了 |
[02:48] | Hi, Coach Blevins. | 嗨 Blevins教练 |
[02:51] | I can’t believe I got detention. | 我不敢相信我居然留堂了 |
[02:53] | It’s no big deal, Tina. Don’t have a crap attack. | 又不是什么大事 Tina 别没事扯咸淡了 |
[02:55] | Sucks they give you detention for wrestling in the library. | 因为打架留堂真是太衰了 |
[02:58] | – What is this, Nicaragua? – Yeah, this school’s lame, right, Zeke? | – 这是哪啊 尼加拉瓜 – 是啊 学校真衰 Zeke |
[03:01] | That’s Jimmy Junior and Zeke. | 这是小Jimmy和Zeke |
[03:03] | The feet from the locker room. | 更衣室那两双脚就是他俩的 |
[03:05] | Mm, manimal. | 嗯 够凶猛 |
[03:07] | Introduce me, okay? | 介绍下我吧 |
[03:09] | – Here. – Oh. Mmuh, mm… | – 给你 – 哦 |
[03:13] | Hey Jimmy Junior! Zeke. | 嘿 小Jimmy Zeke |
[03:15] | This is Tammy. She’s new at school. | 这是Tammy 新来的 |
[03:16] | – Hey, What’s… – Hi, what’s up? | – 嘿 你 – 嗨 你好么 |
[03:19] | My loog. | 我的标志 |
[03:22] | You like that, baby? | 你喜欢吗 宝贝 |
[03:25] | – No. – Nice loogie, Zeke. | 不喜欢 |
[03:27] | Hey, Jimmy Junior, look at this. | 嘿 小Jimmy 看这个 |
[03:30] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[03:33] | Tina! Where the hell have you been? | Tina 你跑哪去了 |
[03:36] | Did you fall in something shiny on your lips? | 你把什么闪光的东西掉嘴唇上了吗 |
[03:38] | Mm. Strawberry. | 嗯 草莓味的呢 |
[03:40] | – I got detention. – Detention?! | – 我留堂了 – 留堂 |
[03:44] | – Really? – I can’t believe this! | – 真的啊 – 我不信 |
[03:45] | Detention is no big deal, Mom. Don’t have a crap attack. | 留堂又没什么 妈妈 别没事扯咸蛋了 |
[03:48] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[03:51] | A crap attack. Don’t have one. | 咸蛋 我木有 |
[03:54] | Don’t you tell me not to have a crap attack! | 你还敢教训我不要扯咸蛋 |
[03:57] | I’ll have a crap attack any time I want! Now, go to your room! | 咸蛋我爱怎么扯怎么扯 你马上给我回屋去 |
[04:00] | This is such a snore-gasm. | 这真是个假高潮 |
[04:01] | What the hell was that about? | 这都是什么玩意 |
[04:03] | – What is it? Yeah. A crap attack? – I don’t know. Do you? | – 什么 咸蛋么 – 我不知道 你知道么 |
[04:06] | – Don’t look at me. Well, you’re the one that wanted to have one. | – 别看我 – 你刚才说想扯的啊 |
[04:08] | You’re the one that sent her | 你刚才因为她说了这句话 |
[04:10] | – to her room for saying it. – I don’t know what | – 才把她撵回房间的啊 – 我不知道 |
[04:12] | – these kids are saying. – Don’t have a crap attack. | – 这些孩子在说什么 – 别扯咸蛋了 |
[04:15] | Nice, Bob. Nice. | 好啊你 Bob 很好 |
[04:18] | I can’t believe Tina got detention. | 我不敢相信Tina居然留堂了 |
[04:20] | She’s changing, Bobby. Tina’s turning into a teen. | 她变了 Bobby Tina长成少女了 |
[04:23] | You’ve lost her, Mom. Time to focus on your good daughter. | 你失去她了 妈妈 是时候该关注你一下你的乖女儿了 |
[04:26] | – Gene. – I’m pretty. | – Gene – 我很漂亮哦 |
[04:28] | You know, maybe you’re overreacting, Lin. | 也许你有点反应过度了 Lin |
[04:30] | – I mean, you did have a crap attack. – Ha…! | – 我是说 你确实扯咸蛋了 – 哈 |
[04:33] | She’s supposed to baby-sit tonight while we’re at Cake. | 我们今晚去看拍手歌 她应该在家看孩子的 |
[04:35] | – Can we even trust her now?- That’s a good point. | – 现在还能信任她吗 – 问得好 |
[04:37] | – Maybe we should stay home.- What? | – 或许我们就该呆在家 – 什么 |
[04:39] | – Please?- We’re not skipping Cake. | – 拜托 – 我们不能不去看拍手歌 |
[04:41] | Okay, fine. But I’m gonna complain the whole time. | 好吧 随你 但我会全场都在抱怨 |
[04:43] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[04:48] | You’re the baddest girl in detention, Tina. | 你是留堂里面最坏的女孩了 Tina |
[04:51] | – Tell me about it, stud. – I’m a stud. | – 严重同意 混蛋 – 我是混蛋 |
[04:55] | – I’m an idiot.- I know, Zeke. Don’t talk anymore | – 我是白痴 – 我知道 Zeke 别说了 |
[04:57] | Tammy, spill that. | Tammy 倒那个 |
[04:59] | Jimmy Junior, mop that up with your pants. | 小Jimmy 用你裤子把地擦干净 |
[05:01] | – Okay. – Tina! | – 好的 – Tina |
[05:03] | We’re waiting for you! | 我们在等你 |
[05:07] | We need to go over some ground rules for tonight, Miss Mouthy. | 我们得复习一下晚上的规矩 大嘴巴小姐 |
[05:10] | No boys, no parties, no summoning spirits | 不许男孩来 不许派对办 不许召唤鬼神 |
[05:13] | or switching bodies, and no filling the house | 不许角色扮演 还有不许 |
[05:15] | with soap bubbles. You hear me, Tina? | 在屋子里吹泡泡 听见了没 Tina |
[05:17] | Yes. I wear glasses, not hearing aids, Mom. | 听见了 妈妈 我戴的是眼睛 不是助听器 |
[05:20] | – Ho! – Well, I don’t wear a | – 呵 – 我也没带助听器 |
[05:21] | hearing aid either, so I didn’t hear that. | 所以我没听见 |
[05:24] | – Haw! – Well, good night. | – 哈 – 晚安 |
[05:27] | What are you doing with the emergency cell phone? | 你拿着应急手机干什么呢 |
[05:30] | Texting my friend Tammy. That’ll cost a fortune! | 给我朋友Tammy发短信 要花很多钱的 |
[05:33] | We have a terrible data plan! | 话费单子很可怕的 |
[05:34] | Tammy wants to come over. I texted back a smiley face. | Tammy想过来 我给她回了个笑脸 |
[05:37] | She texted back some letters I don’t understand. | 她会了几个我看不明白的字 |
[05:40] | – I think she’s coming over.- Oh, my God, is she or isn’t she? | – 我觉得她要来了 – 神啊 她是来还是不来啊 |
[05:43] | I can’t wait to ha… | 我等不及要 |
[05:45] | Louise, wake up, Louise! | Louise 醒过来 Louise |
[05:57] | Ugh. | 唉 |
[06:06] | Huh? | 哈 |
[06:08] | Cute room. I used to have one of these. I cut its mane off. | 房间很可爱 我以前也有这个 我把它的鬃毛都弄下来了 |
[06:12] | I bet that looked cool. I’m totally going to do that. | 我肯定看上去超酷 我也要弄 |
[06:15] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不会弄的 |
[06:16] | This is like watching two monkeys | 这好像在青春期动物园里 |
[06:18] | – at the puberty zoo. – What’s wrong with her face? | – 看两只猴子 – 她的脸怎么了 |
[06:21] | Looks like she needs a flu shot in her eyes. | 看来她该给眼睛打个流感疫苗 |
[06:24] | – What’s this? – It’s my erotic friend fiction. | – 这是什么 – 是我写的基友小说 |
[06:27] | “Tina reached towards Jimmy Junior’s butt: | “Tina摸到了小Jimmy的屁股” |
[06:29] | “‘Your lips say no but your butt says yes.'” This is hilarious! | “你嘴上说不 但是屁屁在说是” 真逗 |
[06:33] | It’s not meant to be hilarious. It’s supposed to be erotic. | 它不是逗 应该是基情 |
[06:36] | – Maybe you don’t understand it. – Oh, I understand. And I’m into it. | – 也许你不懂 – 我懂 而且很喜欢 |
[06:40] | But never let Jimmy Junior see this. | 但是永远不要让小Jimmy看见 |
[06:42] | He’d be weirded out and he’d never talk to you again. | 他会吓跑的 以后再也不和你说话了 |
[06:45] | – Really? – Oh, my God, there’s a little drawing here | – 真的会么 – 神啊 这还有小Jimmy的 |
[06:48] | of Jimmy Junior’s butt. | 屁屁插图 |
[06:50] | Wha…? | 什 |
[06:53] | – What just happened?- I think Tammy laugh-farted. | – 发生了什么 – 我想Tammy笑出屁了 |
[06:56] | That really smells, Tammy. | 好臭啊 Tammy |
[06:57] | What? I didn’t fart, you did! | 神马 我没放屁 你放的 |
[06:58] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | Come on, if you’re gonna be loud, you gotta be proud! | 拜托 如果真的很臭 就要自豪啊 |
[07:03] | Anyway, since you’re such a good writer, | 总之 你写的不错 |
[07:06] | how about texting Zeke and Jimmy Junior and inviting them over? | 不如给Zeke和小Jimmy发短信 让他们过来玩啊 |
[07:09] | – I need a Zeke peek. – I’m not allowed to have boys over. | – 我要让Zeke注意到我 – 他们不允许我带男孩回家 |
[07:12] | Come on, Tina. | 得了吧 Tina |
[07:13] | Bring your friend fiction to life. | 让你的基友小说成为现实 |
[07:16] | Uh… Come on, do it, do it. | 来吧 发啊 |
[07:18] | – Do it, Do it. – Good. Okay, okay. | – 发啊 发啊 – 好吧 |
[07:20] | – I’ll tell them to get their butts over here. – Yeah. | – 我告诉他们带着屁股来 – 好 |
[07:22] | – How do you do an emoticon for butt? – Three. | – 你用哪个表情代表屁股 – 三 |
[07:24] | Three… three… | 三 三 |
[07:26] | Oh, I hope you got a jar to pee in, Gene. | 哦 我希望你找个罐子尿尿 Gene |
[07:28] | We’re gonna be in here a long time. | 我们要在这呆很长时间了 |
[07:30] | – I’ve got Tina’s rain boot. Okay. I’ll take the other one. | – 我拿到了Tina的雨靴 – 好的 我拿另一只 |
[07:42] | Isn’t her hair cute? I did it. | 她的发型可爱不 我梳的 |
[07:43] | Do I look just like Tammy? This is Tina talking, not Tammy. | 我看起来像Tammy吗 现在说话的是Tina 不是Tammy |
[07:47] | – Uh, I know who you are. – Oh, ’cause I look like Tammy. | – 我知道你是谁 – 只是我和Tammy很像 |
[07:50] | – No, not really. – When I’m 14, I’m gonna shave my head bald. | – 没有 – 我到14岁 就去提个光头 |
[07:53] | You guys want to play truth or dare? | 你们想玩真心话大冒险么 |
[07:55] | Great, good. I dare us all to drink this! | 玩吧 好 冒险就是喝这个 |
[07:58] | Margarita Mix! The heavy stuff! | 玛格丽塔混合剂 重口味啊 |
[08:01] | – Cool. – That’s my mom’s! | – 酷啊 – 那是我妈妈的 |
[08:02] | I know, I took a little booze cruise through your living room. | 我知道 我在客厅就开始喝了 |
[08:06] | Does margarita mix have alcohol in it? | 玛格丽塔混合剂里有酒精吗 |
[08:08] | No. Mom uses it to fill the humming bird feeder. | 没有 妈妈都把它倒到蜂鸟喂食器里 |
[08:11] | Oh, my God, I totally feel it. | 神啊 太有感了 |
[08:15] | Whoo! Come on now, let’s kick on some tunes! | 来吧 我们放点音乐 |
[08:18] | I want to hear some FM, baby. | 我想听收音机 宝贝 |
[08:20] | You’re disgusting. Whoo! | 你好恶心 |
[08:23] | Whoo-hoo! Oh, my God. I can’t stop. | 哇哦 神啊 我停不下来了 |
[08:26] | – Come on, girl! Come on! – I can’t stop! I can’t stop! | – 甩起来 宝贝 – 我停不下来 我停不下来 |
[08:28] | I’m dancing! I’m dancing, baby! | 我在跳舞 跳舞 宝贝 |
[08:30] | My porcelain horse, Horselain! | 我的陶瓷马 陶马啊 |
[08:34] | – Leg’s broke. We gotta shoot it. – Sorry, Horselain. | – 腿摔断了 我们总会摔坏的 – 对不起 陶马 |
[08:37] | Let’s shift into after-party mode. | 换成派对过后模式吧 |
[08:39] | Okay, after party is over. Time to go home. | 好了 完事了 该回家了 |
[08:41] | Come on, Tina. We were just starting to have fun. | 拜托 Tina 我们才刚玩的起劲呢 |
[08:44] | I got to go anyway. My dad’s girlfriend | 我必须要走 我爸爸的女朋友 |
[08:45] | just had a baby and she’s nursin’. | 刚生了孩子 还需要人护理 |
[08:47] | I want to go check that stuff out. | 我要去看看 |
[08:49] | – I’d check that out with you, Zeke. – I’ll walk you out. | – 我更愿意和你一起去照顾他 Zeke – 我送你们出去 |
[08:51] | – Come on, Tammy! – So lame. | – 来吧 Tammy – 真扫兴 |
[08:56] | – Later, square bear. – Bye. | – 回见 乖乖熊 – 拜 |
[08:58] | Tina, Tina, Tina. | |
[09:01] | Or should we say Margaritina? | 或者该叫你玛格丽塔Tina |
[09:04] | – Don’t tell Mom and Dad.- Okay, | – 不要告诉爸爸妈妈 – 没问题啊 |
[09:06] | – but it’s gonna cost you. – $10,000. | – 但是要有报酬 – 一万块 |
[09:08] | Or… you do all our chores for a month! | 或者 你这一个月把我们的活都干了 |
[09:12] | Oh, that’s better. That’s better. | 哦 这个好 这个好 |
[09:14] | rinse all the pee out of these boots. | 把这双靴子里的尿都冲干净了 |
[09:17] | And this one needs plunging! | 这只要好好泡一泡 |
[09:20] | We’re back! | 我们回来喽 |
[09:22] | Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad. How was Cake? | 嘿 妈妈 爸爸 拍手歌怎么样 |
[09:23] | – Eh…- Loved it! | – 额 – 爱死它了 |
[09:25] | It made me so hungry. Now, I’m craving cake. | 看得我都饿了 现在我想吃蛋糕 |
[09:27] | Who wants to cake with me? Gene? | 谁要和我拍拍手 Gene |
[09:29] | No thanks. Ever. | 不要了 永远不要 |
[09:31] | – Oh, you changed your hair. – Or maybe her hair changed her. | – 哦 改变发型了 – 也许是发型把她改变了 |
[09:34] | Dum dum dum. | 当当当 |
[09:35] | There’s nothing sweet in here. | 里面没有甜食了 |
[09:37] | Maybe I’ll have a drink instead. | 我喝杯酒吧 |
[09:39] | – No! – No? | – 不要 – 什么不要 |
[09:41] | What’s gotten into you, Little Miss Mommy Can’t Drink? | 你有毛病吧 妈妈不能喝酒么 |
[09:44] | You did hit those Sambucas pretty hard | 你以前在中场休息的时候 |
[09:46] | during intermission, Lin. Hey! | 使劲砸过酒瓶 Lin |
[09:47] | If they didn’t want you to pound ’em down, | 如果他们不想让你砸坏的话 |
[09:48] | they’d give you more than ten minutes, right? | 他们会再让你砸十分钟 对吗 |
[09:50] | – Oh, you are drunk, Mom. – No, I’m not. | – 哦 妈妈你喝多了 – 我才没有 |
[09:53] | – Yeah, ’cause you’re yelling.- I’m talking normal. | – 就是多了 你都在喊了 – 我这是正常的说话 |
[09:56] | Hm. Mommy doesn’t get drunk. | 妈妈才没喝多 |
[09:57] | She just has fun. Crackers, where’s the crackers? | 她只是玩的嗨了 饼干 在哪呢 |
[10:00] | You’re coming to bed with me. Come on. | 你跟着我上床吃 来吧 |
[10:05] | Hey, Tina, since you crapped out last night, | 嘿 Tina 就因为你昨晚退出了 |
[10:08] | I talked Zeke and Jimmy Junior into | 我让Zeke和小Jimmy |
[10:09] | cutting and going to the mall. | 逃去购物中心了 |
[10:11] | – Cutting what? -Cutting classes. | – 逃什么 – 逃课啊 |
[10:13] | Come on. You owe me. | 来吧 你欠我的 |
[10:14] | Sorry, Tammy. I don’t want to cut. | 对不起 Tammy 我不想逃课 |
[10:16] | I thought you might be like this. | 我觉得你可能会喜欢这个 |
[10:19] | That’s my erotic friend fiction! | 是我的基友小说 |
[10:21] | Uh-uh-uh. See, this stays with me. | 这样 我拿着它 |
[10:23] | And if you don’t stop acting like a prude-a-bega | 如果你还这样假正经 |
[10:25] | and come to the mall, I’m going to give it to Jimmy Junior! | 去购物中心的话 我就把这个给小Jimmy |
[10:28] | But you said if he ever saw it, he’d never talk to me again. | 但你说如果他看见了 就不会再理我了 |
[10:31] | Yeah. It’s called a threat. | 是啊 这就叫威胁 |
[10:32] | Oh. But I thought we were friends. | 可我以为我们是朋友 |
[10:34] | We are. That’s why I’m making you go on a double date with me. | 是朋友啊 所以我们继续去四人约会啊 |
[10:38] | Don’t be such a boob punch. | 别这么扫兴 |
[10:40] | – Okay. – But first, let’s fix you up. | – 好吧 – 但首先 得先打扮一下 |
[10:43] | Hello, Glamsterdam. | 有情 万人迷小姐 |
[10:49] | Now we’re ready to go to the mall. | 现在我们可以去购物中心了 |
[10:51] | Bathroom clowns! | 厕所小丑啊 |
[10:56] | Isn’t the mall much better than being in school right now? | 购物中心是不是比呆在学校强多了 |
[10:58] | – Yeah. Hell, yeah! – I guess. | – 必须是啊 – 可能吧 |
[11:00] | Jimmy Junior, what do you think of Tina’s new look? | 小Jimmy 你觉得Tina的新书怎么样 |
[11:02] | Pretty trash-tastic, huh? | 垃圾里算精彩的了吧 |
[11:03] | Yeah, I mean… sort of. | 是 确实 |
[11:05] | Piercing booth! | 打孔摊位诶 |
[11:06] | Y’all do nips or scrotes? | 你们打乳钉和舌钉吗 |
[11:08] | Tina, let’s get our tongues pierced! | Tina 我们去给舌头打个孔吧 |
[11:09] | I-I don’t want to pierce my tongue. | 我不想在舌头上打孔 |
[11:11] | – Yes, you do. – No, I really don’t. | – 你想的 – 我真的不想 |
[11:13] | Jimmy Junior, you can read, right? | 小Jimmy 你认字是吧 |
[11:15] | Yeah. Mr. School. | 是啊 他是全A先生 |
[11:17] | Not really. | 不怎么会 |
[11:19] | Fine. I’ll do it. But I only have three dollars | 好吧 我打就是了 但我只有三块钱 |
[11:21] | – and a coupon for my dad’s restaurant. -Okay. | – 还有我爸爸饭店的优惠�� – 好的 |
[11:23] | What can we get for that? | 这些钱能干吗 |
[11:25] | I can give you temporary tattoos. | 能弄个临时的纹身 |
[11:26] | Temp tramp stamps! | 临时流浪汉标记哦 |
[11:29] | Where’s Tina? She should be doing this. | Tina哪去了 她该干这个的 |
[11:31] | I’m so tired of being hurt by her. | 我厌倦了为她伤心 |
[11:34] | It’s a bunch of grown-ups playing patty-cake. | 现在有很多成年人玩拍手歌 |
[11:36] | – I don’t get it, Bob. – Then you don’t get me, Teddy. | – 我就弄不懂了 Bob – 那你也不懂我 Teddy |
[11:38] | You don’t get me. | 你不理解我 |
[11:39] | Oh, he’s been slapping everything | 自从看完回来 |
[11:40] | since we got back from that show. | 他就见啥拍啥了 |
[11:42] | It’s called “Caking,” Lin. | Lin 那叫“拍手” |
[11:43] | – You know. You were there. – No, I don’t know. | – 你知道的 你也去了 – 我不知道 |
[11:45] | – No. I fell asleep. – Come on. Do it with me. | – 不知道 我睡着了 – 来嘛 和我拍拍 |
[11:47] | No! My hands still hurt from yesterday. | 不要 我昨天拍的手现在还疼呢 |
[11:49] | – Teddy? How about you? Put up your hands. – No, thank you. | – Teddy 你呢 来拍拍 – 不了 |
[11:51] | I just kind of want to cake with somebody! | 我就是想和谁拍拍手 |
[11:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[11:56] | I don’t like it, I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 不喜欢 |
[11:58] | – Stop!- Keep your hands up! | – 停吧 – 一直拍 |
[12:00] | I don’t like it! I don’t like this! | 我不喜欢 不喜欢 |
[12:02] | Keep ’em up! | 拍着 |
[12:03] | Just stop! | 停吧 |
[12:04] | Just stop, Bob. I don’t like it. | 停吧 Bob 我不喜欢 |
[12:06] | – Don’t lower your hands, Teddy! – You’re scaring him. | – Teddy 手不许放下 – 你吓着他了 |
[12:09] | Oh… He’s crying. | 哦 他都哭了 |
[12:10] | It’s not fun for everyone, Bob. | Bob 不是每个人都觉得好玩的 |
[12:13] | Tina! You’re late! | Tina 你回来晚了 |
[12:15] | You didn’t get detention again, did you? | 你不是又留堂了吧 |
[12:17] | No. I’m just late, okay? | 没有 我只是回来晚了 行么 |
[12:18] | What is all that goop on your face? | 你脸上黏糊糊的是什么东西 |
[12:20] | And why are you showing so much skin? | 还有怎么穿这么露 |
[12:27] | Is that a dinosaur over your tar pit? | 你背脊那里是只恐龙么 |
[12:29] | – Here you go.- What? No. | – 给你 – 什么 我不干 |
[12:31] | Oh, you want us to tell Mom and Dad about your margarita party? | 你想让我们把玛格丽塔派对的事告诉爸妈么 |
[12:35] | And your new tat? | 还有新纹身 |
[12:36] | Uh… no, I’ll do it. | 不想 我干就是了 |
[12:38] | Oh, okay! | 哦 好的 |
[12:40] | And when you’re done here, change my litter box. | 干完以后 换了我的小盒子 |
[12:42] | And don’t tell Mom and Dad about my litter box. | 不许把小盒子的事告诉爸妈 |
[13:07] | Tina! There you are. | Tina 你在这呢 |
[13:08] | I told Zeke and Jimmy Junior | 我告诉Zeke和小Jimmy |
[13:09] | that we’d hang out at the park tonight, | 我们今天晚上去公园玩 |
[13:11] | and you’d bring margaritas. | 你还会带玛格丽塔来 |
[13:12] | No, Tammy, I can’t. | Tammy 我不能去 |
[13:14] | Tina Ah! Tina! | |
[13:15] | Can’t you tell that Jimmy Junior likes the new you? | 你难道不觉得Jimmy喜欢崭新的你么 |
[13:18] | – Yeah, I guess. – Then why do you keep fighting it? | – 可能吧 – 那你为什么不努力呢 |
[13:20] | I wish I didn’t have to force you have fun. | 我不希望强迫你玩的开心 |
[13:22] | – Sorry. – You know what? | – 对不起 – 知道么 |
[13:24] | Let’s see what happens when we lose the glasses. | 我们看看拿下来眼镜是什么样 |
[13:26] | They kind of make your face look like math class. | 你的脸配上眼镜跟数学课似的 |
[13:28] | – Thank you?- No, math class is bad. | – 谢谢 – 别 数学课超烂的 |
[13:30] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:31] | There we go. That’s so much better, right? | 好了 好看多了是不是 |
[13:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:43] | Ah! | 啊 |
[13:44] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[13:45] | Ow. Tina? Tina? | Tina 是你 |
[13:47] | What the hell is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[13:49] | I wasn’t sneaking out. | 我没想偷偷溜出去 |
[13:50] | Try again! | 你再试试 |
[13:52] | Over here. Woo-hoo! What happened to your glasses? | 这里 你的眼镜哪去了 |
[13:54] | And where were you going with my margarita mix? | 你要拿着我的玛格丽塔混合剂去哪 |
[13:56] | I was just gonna meet some people at the park. | 我只是要去公园见几个人 |
[13:58] | What? | 什么 |
[14:00] | Hold on. The emergency phone’s buzzing. | 等一下 应急电话震动了 |
[14:02] | “Where are you?” | “你在哪呢” |
[14:03] | Who the hell is texting the emergency phone? | 到底谁给应急电话发短信啊 |
[14:06] | – It’s my friend Tammy. – What? | – 是我朋友Tammy – 什么 |
[14:08] | Can I just text her back? She’ll be really mad if I don’t. | 我能给她回一个么 不回她要生气的 |
[14:10] | No! You may not text her back, or anyone. | 不能 你不能回 谁也不许回 |
[14:14] | – Mom! Stop being a boob punch. – Boob punch? | – 妈妈 别扫兴了行不行 – 假正经 |
[14:16] | Your mother’s not being a boob punch, Tina. | 你妈妈不是扫兴 Tina |
[14:18] | That’s it. You’re grounded. | 就这样 你被禁足了 |
[14:23] | “Your three is grass.” | “你的三要被草了” |
[14:25] | I don’t get it. | 没看懂 |
[14:26] | Oh. “Your ass is grass.” | 是“你的屁股要完了” |
[14:28] | – It’s not funny. – I didn’t say it was funny. | – 不好玩 – 我没说好玩 |
[14:29] | I just said I figured it out. | 我只是说我看懂了 |
[14:39] | Why weren’t you at the park? | 你怎么没去公园 |
[14:40] | I looked like an idiot! | 我像个傻子似的 |
[14:41] | I’m sorry. I got grounded. | 对不起 我被禁足了 |
[14:43] | You wrecked my chances with Zeke. | 你破坏了我和Zeke的好事 |
[14:45] | That’s actually good, Tammy. Zeke’s really gross. | 其实这是好事 Tammy Zeke实在太恶心了 |
[14:47] | I don’t feel that way! | 我不觉得 |
[14:49] | Please don’t give my journal to Jimmy Junior. | 请你别把我的小说给小Jimmy |
[14:50] | – Oh, I’m not. – Oh, good. | – 哦 我不会的 – 太好了 |
[14:52] | Yeah, no, I’m going to read your freak fiction | 是不会 我会在明天午饭时间 |
[14:54] | out loud to everyone tomorrow during lunch. | 在所有人面前大声的读出你的怪诞小说 |
[14:57] | No, you can’t. | 你不能这么做 |
[14:59] | It includes material that may not be suitable for all ages. | 里面有不适合任何年龄段的东西 |
[15:01] | Don’t worry. | 别担心啊 |
[15:03] | No one’s going to hear all the nasty details | 在大家的嘲笑声中 |
[15:05] | over the judgmental laughing! | 没有人会听到那些下流片段的 |
[15:06] | You’re going down, Tina! | 你要完蛋了 Tina |
[15:11] | Tina, hurry up. You might be grounded, | 快点 Tina 你是被禁足了 |
[15:13] | but you still got to go to school, little lady. | 但你还得去学校 小姐 |
[15:15] | Mom, I have a fever. | 妈妈 我发烧了 |
[15:17] | It says you’re done if you’re a pork loin. | 你要是猪大排这温度都熟了 |
[15:19] | Meat thermometer? What, are you new here? | 测点肉内层的温度计 你是河外星系来的么 |
[15:21] | Well, let’s go, little piggy. Off to school! | 好了 起床 小猪 去学校了 |
[15:23] | – I can’t go to school today. – Why? | – 我今天不能去学校 – 为什么 |
[15:25] | – Because. – Why? | – 因为 – 为什么 |
[15:27] | Because Tammy stole my erotic friend fiction. | 因为Tammy偷了我的基友小说 |
[15:30] | She’s gonna read it out loud during lunch today. | 她今天中午吃饭的时候会大声读出来 |
[15:32] | Everyone’s gonna laugh at me | 所有人都会笑我 |
[15:34] | and think I’m a freak, especially Jimmy Junior. | 认为我是怪胎 尤其是小Jimmy |
[15:36] | Aw… | 哦 |
[15:38] | Is that why you’ve been acting so bad lately? | 你最近变现这么糟也是因为这个 |
[15:40] | Yeah. She’s blackmailing me. | 是 她威胁我 |
[15:42] | Blackmail? | 威胁 |
[15:44] | No one blackmails our sister but us! | 除了我们不准有人欺负我姐姐 |
[15:46] | Yeah! Messing with Tina is a privilege, not a right. | 没错 给Tina捣乱是特权 不是泛权 |
[15:49] | All right, you two, scoot. | 好了 你们俩一边去 |
[15:50] | I need some private time with Tina. | 我要和Tina单独谈谈 |
[15:51] | Tina… | |
[15:52] | Tammy can’t embarrass you. | Tammy不能让你难堪 |
[15:54] | The only one who can embarrass you is you. | 能让你难堪的只有自己 |
[15:55] | Yeah? | 是么 |
[15:57] | And you’re a creative, imaginative girl. | 你是个富有创造力 想象力的好女孩 |
[16:00] | You just be you, | 就做你自己 |
[16:01] | and Tammy can go sit in syrup. | Tammy可以坐到蜂蜜里 |
[16:03] | Let the bees get her. | 让蜜蜂去亲她吧 |
[16:04] | What about Jimmy Junior? | 那小Jimmy呢 |
[16:06] | He’s into dancing, right? | 他喜欢舞蹈是不是 |
[16:08] | He probably likes the artsy-fartsy girls like you. | 他也许喜欢你这种文艺女孩呢 |
[16:10] | Maybe you’re right, Mom. | 或许你说的对 妈妈 |
[16:11] | Yeah, of course I’m right. | 我当然说的对 |
[16:13] | I’ve got nothing to be embarrassed about. | 我没有什么好尴尬的 |
[16:14] | No, you do not. | 的确没有 |
[16:16] | I’m going to write the most erotic, graphic, | 我会写出有史以来最基情 最逼真 |
[16:18] | freakiest friend fiction ever. | 最怪异的基友小说 |
[16:20] | All right! Freaky friend fiction! | 没错 怪异基友小说 |
[16:22] | And I’m gonna read it to the whole school myself. | 而且我会自己念给学校的人听 |
[16:24] | That’s the Tina I know! | 这才是我的Tina |
[16:26] | C’mere. | 过来抱抱 |
[16:27] | My little baby’s back | 我的宝贝回来了 |
[16:28] | My teeny Tina. 396 00:16: 00:16:33,462 Yeah, that’s right. | 我的小Tina 这就对了 |
[16:33] | Put on that pretty, pretty lipstick, Tammy. | 抹上漂漂的唇彩吧 Tammy |
[16:35] | Then kiss you ass goodbye with it. | 然后说拜拜 |
[16:37] | Yeah! Unless you lived inside of Mom, | 就是 除非你在妈妈肚子里 |
[16:39] | you can’t mess with Tina. | 否则不能给Tina捣乱 |
[16:41] | We’re Belchers, from the womb to the tomb! | 我们是一家人 永远都是 |
[16:43] | We need to get that backpack | 我们要拿到她的包 |
[16:45] | and steal the journal back from her. | 把小说偷回来 |
[16:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:52] | Andy, can I take your backpack on a walk? | Andy 我能背你的包走一走么 |
[16:54] | We’ll be back in two minutes. | 两分钟就回来 |
[16:56] | My backpack’s gonna miss your backpack. | 我的包会想念你的包的 |
[16:58] | We’ll get through this. | 会没事的 |
[17:02] | Sorry, gotta frisk you for weapons. | 对不起 要检查武器 |
[17:05] | Ugh. You got brownie all over me, jerk. | 你把巧克力蛋糕都擦我身上了 混蛋 |
[17:07] | She’s clean. | 她搞定了 |
[17:13] | Ooh, yikes. | 哦 天 |
[17:14] | Try some club soda. | 试试用苏打水 |
[17:16] | Oh, thanks so much. Was I talking to you? | 哦 非常感谢 我跟你说话了吗 |
[17:18] | I guess you weren’t. | 没有吧 |
[17:19] | Ha ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈 |
[17:20] | Sucker. | 笨蛋 |
[17:22] | I got the goods. | 我拿到东西了 |
[17:23] | On to the cafeteria to save Tina! | 去自助食堂拯救Tina吧 |
[17:25] | And get me another browie! | 再给我买个巧克力蛋糕 |
[17:27] | So Tina’s rotten friend Tammy | Tina的坏朋友Tammy |
[17:29] | threatened to read Tina’s private writing | 威胁她要把Tina自己写的东西 |
[17:31] | in front of the whole school. | 在全校面前读出来 |
[17:33] | But we had a talk, and Tina’s feeling better, so… | 但我们谈了谈 然后Tina感觉好多了 |
[17:35] | – What’d you tell her? – I told her she’s very creative, | – 你和她说什么了 – 我说她很有创造力 |
[17:38] | and not to be embarrassed, | 无论什么事情发生 |
[17:39] | – no matter what. – Well, that’s good advice. | – 她都不会遭到难堪 – 建议不错 |
[17:40] | Yeah. And then Tina had a great idea. | 是啊 然后Tina想出了个好主意 |
[17:43] | She’s gonna read her erotic friend fiction | 她要自己在全班面前 |
[17:45] | out loud to the whole class herself. | 大声的读出她写的基友小说 |
[17:47] | Tina’s gonna read her erotic friend fiction | Tina要在学校自己大声的 |
[17:49] | out loud at school? | 读出她的基友小说 |
[17:50] | That’s a great idea? | 这是好主意么 |
[17:52] | Huh. When you say it like that, | 你这么一说 |
[17:54] | it doesn’t sound as good | 好像没有我和Tina说时 |
[17:55] | as when I said it with Tina. | 感觉好了 |
[17:57] | Right, ’cause she’s gonna read… | 没错 因为她要 |
[17:59] | …erotic friend fiction out loud at school. | 大声的 |
[18:00] | out loud… Loud… | 在学校读 |
[18:01] | at school. At school! | 基友小说 |
[18:02] | – Oh, my God! What have I done?- I’ll drive. | – 我的神啊 我都干了什么 – 我开车去 |
[18:04] | Attention, everybody. | 大家注意一下 |
[18:06] | It’s time for announcements. | 现在有些事情要说 |
[18:08] | The first one is from our new student, Tammy Larson. | 第一位是新同学 Tammy Larson |
[18:11] | Good afternoon, everybody. | 大家下午好 |
[18:14] | I would like to present to you a… | 我想介绍给你们一 |
[18:16] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[18:17] | Cool! Mom packed tampons for lunch! | 真酷 妈妈带了卫生棉当午餐 |
[18:20] | Ooh, share! | 哦 给我点 |
[18:21] | I have an announcement. | 我有事要说 |
[18:23] | It’s an erotic friend fiction story that I just wrote. | 是我刚写的一部基友小说 |
[18:26] | I hope you like it, because you’re all in it. | 我希望你们喜欢 因为你们都是主角 |
[18:28] | – It’s called “Buttloose.” – This is even better. | – 叫做”放任你的屁屁” – 这样更有意思了 |
[18:30] | Tina Tina Tina! Tina! | |
[18:32] | We got your journal back from your best friend slash enemy. | 我们把你的小说从你最好的朋友兼敌人手里拿回来了 |
[18:35] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我不需要了 |
[18:38] | “It was lunch time at Wagstaff.” | “那是Wagstaff学校的午餐时间” |
[18:42] | Touching butts had been banned | 摸屁股已经被可怕的Frond校长 |
[18:43] | “By the horrible Headmaster Frond.” | 命令禁止了 |
[18:45] | What? No… no, no, no. | 什么 不要 不要啊 |
[18:48] | “Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.” | “突然 Tina Belcher出现在了门口” |
[18:50] | She knew what she had to do. | 她知道她要做什么 |
[18:52] | She grabbed Jimmy Junior’s butt, | 她抓了一把小Jimmy的屁股 |
[18:53] | “And changed the world.” | “从而改变了世界” |
[18:56] | Okay, Tina, that was a great story. | 好了 Tina 这故事很好 |
[18:58] | Now let’s pass back the mike. | 现在把麦克放回去吧 |
[18:59] | “Everyone began to touch each other’s butts. | “所有人都开始摸别人的屁股” |
[19:02] | “Omar touched Jocelyn’s butt. | “Omar摸了Jocelyn的屁股 |
[19:04] | “Chad the Zombie | “僵尸Chad |
[19:05] | “Touched the butt of that girl with the frosted hair | 摸了我一起上美术课的那个 |
[19:07] | from my art class. I think her name is Kristi.” | 头发簇染的女孩的屁股 我想她叫Kristi” |
[19:08] | It’s Katie, and ew. | 我叫Katie 真恶心 |
[19:10] | “Even the horrible Headmaster Frond | “甚至可怕的Frond校长 |
[19:12] | – touched Ms. Jacobson’s butt.” – What? | – 都摸了Jacobson女士的屁股” – 什么 |
[19:16] | “Everyone touched each other’s butts, | “每个人都去摸别人的屁股 |
[19:19] | – and it was great.” – All right, come here. Come here, come here. | – 这真是件好事” – 好了 过来吧 过来吧 |
[19:21] | Come here. Come here, come over here. | 过来 过来啊 |
[19:22] | “And then Tammy came up to Tina | “然后Tammy来到Tina身边说 |
[19:24] | “And said, ‘Sorry for everything.’ Okay… | 我对一切很抱歉 |
[19:25] | “Tina said, “That’s okay. Let’s go to the movies next week.” | 没事 Tina说 没事的 下周我们去看电影吧 |
[19:27] | Tina! | |
[19:29] | Don’t read your friend fiction! | 不要读你的基友小说 |
[19:31] | But I just finished it. | 可我刚读完 |
[19:32] | You’re a freak! | 你是个怪胎 |
[19:40] | Ooh. Tammy farted! | 哦 Tammy放屁了 |
[19:43] | Oh, my God! | 我的神啊 |
[19:44] | My ears can smell it! | 我的耳朵都能闻见臭味了 |
[19:46] | Laugh fart, laugh fart! | 笑出屁了 笑出屁了 |
[19:48] | Tammy made a blammy! | Tammy放屁了 |
[19:49] | Ha ha ha! Gross! | 好恶心 |
[19:51] | No! It… I didn’t do it. It wasn’t my butt. | 不 不是我 不是我放的 |
[19:53] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[19:55] | No! | 不 |
[19:56] | Oh, ow, ow, ow. That one hurt. | 好伤人啊 |
[19:58] | That wasn’t me! | 不是我 |
[20:00] | I didn’t do it. | 我没有 |
[20:03] | Why are you guys here? | 你们怎么在这 |
[20:04] | I realized maybe reading your friend fiction | 我意识到在所有人面前 |
[20:07] | in front of everyone wasn’t the best idea. | 读你的基友小说不是什么好主意 |
[20:08] | It turned out okay, I think. | 结果看来还行 我觉得 |
[20:10] | No. No. | 不 没 |
[20:11] | – Honey… – No, I think it did. | – 宝贝 – 我觉得还可以啊 |
[20:12] | No. No, I’m gonna regret it | 不 这事我会后悔一辈子的 |
[20:14] | for the rest of my life. I think people liked it. | 我觉得大家喜欢它 |
[20:16] | – Man, that girl really farted, huh?- Hey, Tina. | – 天 那女孩真的放屁了是吧 – 嘿 Tina |
[20:18] | Was the Jimmy Junior in your story supposed to be me? | 你小说里的小Jimmy是说我吗 |
[20:20] | Oh, uh… it’s a really common name. | 那只是个很普通的名字 |
[20:23] | Yeah. It is. Cool story. | 也是 那故事 挺酷的 |
[20:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:26] | Tina, what was that… | Tina 那是个啥 |
[20:27] | Bob? You’re a patty daddy? | Bob 你是拍手爸爸 |
[20:29] | I love cake! Want to cake with me? | 我爱死拍手歌了 想和我拍手么 |
[20:31] | Oh. You know, I’m really not a fan. | 我不怎么喜欢 |
[20:33] | A patty cake, a patty cake, a baker’s man! Woo! | 拍手 拍拍手 面包师 哇 |
[20:35] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | Work it! That’s it. | 来吧 就是这样 |
[20:38] | Got it! More! Low! | 没错 再来 低点 |
[20:39] | Oh! High! | 哦 高点 |
[20:41] | Down! | 下面 |
[20:43] | Uh, you guys gotta take this outside. | 你们俩应该出去玩 |
[20:45] | – Let’s take it outside. – Okay, let’s go. | – 咱出去吧 – 好 走吧 |
[20:47] | – Hi, see you later. – Okay… | – 嗨 一会见 – 好的 |
[20:48] | Having your parents at school. | 父母都跑到学校来 |
[20:49] | There’s nothing more embarrassing than that. | 没有什么比这样更难堪了 |