Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] 开心汉堡店
[00:19] I got a visual lock on sandwiches. 我死盯着三明治呢
[00:22] Where? One o’clock. 在哪儿 一点钟方向
[00:23] One o’clock. But I’m hungry now! 要等到一点吗 我正饿着呢
[00:25] Are they ice cream, or regular? 他们卖的是雪糕 还是平常的小吃
[00:27] Both. Whoa. 两者都有 哇
[00:28] Keep it in your pants, guys. 掖着点吧 伙计们
[00:30] Psst. Here comes your father. 喂 你们老爸来了
[00:32] Nice try. I saw you looking. 很好 我看到你们偷看了
[00:34] Mom says it’s okay to look. 妈妈说可以看的
[00:35] Yeah, we’re married, not buried! 对呀 结婚不代表进坟墓
[00:37] Look, I know you kids are excited about the food trucks 好吧 孩子们 我知道你们看到零食车很兴奋
[00:40] that are stealing our business and bankrupting us. 但是它们正盗走我们的生意 令我们破产
[00:41] I’m excited. 我很兴奋
[00:43] What’s so great about getting food from a truck? 从零食车那儿买东西吃有什么了不得的
[00:44] There’s no sitting area. There’s no bathroom. 既没就餐区又没卫生间
[00:46] There’s long lines. 还得排长龙
[00:47] Who eats like that? Animals eat like that. 谁吃东西这个模样呀 动物才这样吃东西
[00:50] I don’t know, Bob, I think it’s nice. 我不知道 Bob 我觉得很好呀
[00:52] It’s like camping. 就像露营一样
[00:53] Except without all that awful nature. 除了它盗生意的可怕本质
[00:55] It’s just a trend, Lin, 这不过是一个潮流 Lin
[00:57] and anyway, say good-bye to the trucks, kids. 不管怎样 跟这些零食车说再见吧 孩子们
[00:59] Because tomorrow we are taking back the street. 因为明天我们要把这条街抢回来
[01:02] And taking back the night! 晚上也要抢回来
[01:03] Respect for women! 尊重妇女
[01:04] My body, my rules! 我的身体我做主
[01:06] 第二天
[01:12] Okay, we’re gonna block all the spots 好 我们要把餐厅前
[01:13] in front of the restaurant. 所有的停车点都堵起来
[01:15] You ready? Go! 准备好了吗 走吧
[01:28] Go away! This street’s haunted. 走开呀 这条街闹鬼
[01:30] Bobby, they’re everywhere. We’re outnumbered. Bobby 他们无处不在 比我们多多啦
[01:32] I told you we should’ve had more children! 我早说过你该多生几个孩子
[01:34] I’m just gonna let you tire yourself out. 我要让你累得走不动
[01:37] Gene, stop. This was a terrible idea. 停下来 Gene 这主意糟糕透了
[01:39] Plan B, Dad! I’m slashing tires! B计划吧 老爸 我来玩轮胎戳戳乐
[01:41] No! Then they’ll never leave. 不行 他们绝不会走的
[01:43] I’ll poison the tires. 我来给那些轮胎下毒
[01:44] Come on, you can’t park here! 喂 你不能在这里停车
[01:48] Oh, my God. Randy? 噢 上帝呀 Randy
[01:49] It’s the documentarian 那个讨厌爸爸
[01:51] who hates Dad and puts wigs on cows. 并将假发戴在牛头上的制片人来了
[01:52] Werner Herzog? 是沃纳・赫尔佐格吗
[01:54] Oh, hello, Bob! 嗨 Bob
[01:55] I forgot you lived-slash-worked here. 我都忘了你吃住并工作在这里了
[01:57] Well, I do. And you’re blocking my restaurant 我的确是 你和你那可笑的零食车
[01:59] with your ridiculous food truck. 堵住我的餐馆了
[02:01] Ode to Soy? 豆之颂
[02:03] I’m soy excited that you like it. 很高兴你喜欢它
[02:05] I don’t. What are you doing here? 我不喜欢 你在这干嘛呀
[02:06] Are you making another documentary? 你要搞另一个记录片是吧
[02:08] No. Filmmaking was just a hobbytunity for me. 不是 制片只是我其中一个兴趣
[02:11] And now you own a food truck? How can you afford this? 你现在有一辆零食车 你怎么买得起
[02:13] Hmm… I have my ways, Bob. 呃 我自有办法 Bob
[02:15] One of those ways is that I have inheritance from my grandfather. 其中一个是从我祖父那儿继承一笔钱
[02:18] You’ll be able to read all about 你们可以从我的Blook那里
[02:20] my food trucking journey in my Blook. 读到我零食车之旅的所有故事
[02:21] What’s a “Blook”? Blook是什么
[02:23] A blonde cook. Blooks have more fun. – 一个金发厨师 – Blooks会更有趣
[02:25] No. It’s a blog I’m writing that I’m turning into a book. 不是 是我写的博客 我要将它集结出版
[02:27] And then probably a bloovie. 迟点很可能拍成视频就叫bloovie
[02:28] You-you can’t take two words 你不能将两个单词混在一起
[02:30] and make them into one stupider word, Randy. 令它们变成一个白痴的词 Randy
[02:32] Well, Bob, now you’re not invited to the blemiere. Aww. 那么 Bob 我肯定不会邀请你来发布会了
[02:35] Well, good luck with your terrible vegan food. 好吧 祝你那糟糕的素食食品好运
[02:37] Oh, thanks, Bob. Good luck with your terrible life. 噢 谢了Bob 祝你可悲的生活好运
[02:39] Good luck with your stupid walk. I hate the way you walk. 祝你那弱智的走路样子好运 我讨厌你走路的样子
[02:41] Oh, good luck with wearing that face all over the world. 哦 祝你顶着这张大众脸好运
[02:43] Good luck with your ble… your blemishy face. 祝你那张破 破脸好运
[02:46] My what? B… B… B-wha? Good luck with your speech therapy. 我的什么 破 破 破什么 祝你的语言矫治好运
[02:48] See, this is what I mean… 瞧 这就是我想说的
[02:50] idiots in trucks selling food to idiots on the sidewalk. 车里头的白痴卖东西给路旁的白痴
[02:54] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I want it! 噢 上帝呀 噢 上帝 上帝呀 我想要
[02:56] Oh, Genghis Flan! 呀 根格斯果馅饼来了
[02:58] I think I saw pizza straws! 我想我看到了批萨条
[02:59] Oooh, Ain’t Muffin To It! Yay! 哦 松饼一下 耶
[03:01] Se Bob? 看到没有Bob
[03:02] Look around… food trucks are the future. 看看周围 零食车是未来
[03:04] No, they’re a trend. 不 它们只是一时的潮流
[03:05] Yes, the trend of the future. 不 是未来的趋势
[03:07] Well, maybe I’ll just get my own food truck, Randy, 好吧 或许我要弄一台自己的零食车 Randy
[03:10] – and park it right out front here. – You should! – 然后就让它停在这儿 – 你应该这样
[03:12] Maybe I will! You seriously should! 或许我该这样 你确实该这样
[03:14] It’s a good idea! 这是个好主意
[03:15] Then if it’s a good idea, I’m going to do it! 它要是个好主意 我就这样做
[03:17] Well, I hope that you do, because it is a good idea! 我希望你这样做 因为这是个好主意
[03:19] Well, do you seriously think it’s a good idea?! 你真觉得这是个好主意
[03:21] Yes, I do! That’s what I’m trying to tell you! 我确实这样觉得 这正是我想告诉你的
[03:23] Well, then, I will do it! 好吧 那么我会这么做的
[03:24] All right, I’m glad you took my advice! 很好 我很高兴你听我的建议
[03:26] Well, I’m not mad at you anymore! 好吧 我不生你的气了
[03:27] I’m not mad at you in the first place! 我本来就没生你的气
[03:29] Cause if you think it’s a good idea, I should get a food truck! 鉴于你认为是好主意 我也该弄一辆零食车
[03:32] Bob, I’m just mirroring your energy! Bob 我只是在反射你的怒火
[03:34] Fine. I’m… my point is I’m a cook. 好吧 我只是认为 我是个厨师
[03:35] I could do it. Right? Okay. Yes. – 我能这么做 对吗 – 好吧 是的
[03:38] I think it’s a good idea. 我想这是个好主意
[03:39] Thank you. What happened there? 谢谢 这是怎么了
[03:41] Bob’s Burgers. 开心汉堡店
[03:44] Lin, I did it. Did what? – Lin我做到了 – 做到什么
[03:45] Look out in the street. I’m fighting back. 看看街上 我要反击了
[03:47] I’m looking. I’m not seeing anything. 我在看 什么也没看到
[03:49] You’re scaring me. 你吓到我了
[03:50] Just pull the cord and come to the window. 拉着电话线到窗边去吧
[03:53] What? Nothing’s there. Okay, switch to the cordless. – 什么 什么都没有 – 好吧 换上无线电话
[03:56] It broke. Eh… Never mind. Just come outside. – 它坏了 – 好吧 算了 你到外面来
[03:59] Gotta go. What do you mean, you have to go? – 该走了 – 你什么意思 你要走啦
[04:01] You don’t have to say “Gotta go,” I’m on the phone with you. 你不用说“该走了”的 我在跟你讲电话呢
[04:03] I said come outside. What do you mean, “Gotta go”? 我说到外面来 你说“该走了”是什么意思
[04:04] I’m nerv… You’re making me nervous. 我 你害得我很紧张
[04:06] Just come outside. Gotta go. 到外面来就好 该走了
[04:09] Ta-dah! Ahhh. – 噔噔 – 哈哈
[04:11] What is it? 这是什么
[04:13] I bought a food truck. I’m gonna show ’em, Lin! 我买了一辆零食车 我要炫给他们看
[04:15] I’m gonna show ’em all! 我要炫给所有人看
[04:17] Don’t, don’t breathe that. 不 不要吸进去
[04:20] I’m sure it’s fine. 我确定它是好的
[04:23] Bobby, you bought a food truck? How can we afford this? Bobby 你买了一辆零食车 我们怎么付得起呀
[04:26] We can’t. Really. 说真的 我们不能
[04:28] I had to dip into Gene’s college fund. 我用了Gene上大学的钱
[04:30] Nah, I probably won’t be needing it. 无所谓 我也许都不需要
[04:32] But what about all that stuff you said 可是你之前不是说过
[04:33] about not giving in to trends? 绝不随大流的么
[04:35] We’re selling out! Yeah! 我们的东西可以卖出去了 耶
[04:36] Gene, we’re not selling out. Gene 我们不是卖东西
[04:38] We’re gonna steal customers from our own restaurant. 我们是将自己餐馆的客人偷走了
[04:40] We’ll never see it coming. 这事可能性不大
[04:42] This truck needs a makeover. 这车得好好打扮一下
[04:43] Makeover, ooh! 打扮 哇
[04:45] We’re gonna turn this whore into a Pretty Woman! 我们要将这妓女变成一个俏佳人
[04:48] Big mistake! Big! 大错特错
[04:49] I love that part. When she does that. 我喜欢那部分 当她这么做的时候
[04:51] She goes in the store. 她走进一家商铺
[04:56] Bob, you’re not gonna close the restaurant, are you? Bob 你不会将餐馆关了吧 会吗
[04:58] Now that you’re a hotshot food truck guy? 你现在是个零食车的能手了
[05:00] I’m not a food truck guy, Teddy. 我不是零食车能手 Teddy
[05:02] Besides, I can’t afford to close the restaurant. 而且 我的餐馆可关不起
[05:04] I’m just stealing my customers back. 我只是要将我的顾客偷回来
[05:05] I… You don’t have to steal me back. 我 你不需要偷我回来了
[05:07] I never buy anything off a truck except stereos and stamps. 我绝不从车里买东西 除了音响和邮票
[05:11] Love that stamp truck. 我喜欢那邮票车
[05:12] TINA : Bob’s one to Bob’s two. Bob一号呼叫Bob二号
[05:14] Tina, use our code names! Tina 用我们的代号
[05:16] Oh, sorry. Black Beauty to Music Man and The Godfather. 噢 不好意思 黑美人呼叫音乐人和教父
[05:18] What’s your 20? Over. 你那边怎样 完毕
[05:20] We’re in the wheelbarrow with Back-hair and The Jackal. 我跟背毛和豺狼在独轮手推车里面
[05:23] I better be the Jackal. Dad. Grow up. – 我最好是豺狼 – 爸 成熟点
[05:25] Okay, I got the flat-top all installed here. 好了 我将平顶都装在这儿
[05:27] Couple things to know. 有几件事要告诉你
[05:29] I rigged it so the grease’ll drain into this trap. 我做了调整所以油脂会排到这个窟窿里
[05:31] You don’t open it while you’re driving, 开车的时候不要打开它
[05:32] or you’ll coat the road behind you. 否则路面就会沾满油
[05:34] Cars’ll be slipping and sliding all over the place. 车就会一路打滑
[05:36] – Slippity-slide! – It’s not a joke. It’s very serious. – 打滑 – 这不是开玩笑 要严肃对待
[05:38] Ah, it sounds funny. 啊 听起来真搞笑
[05:39] Oh, one more thing; This is important. 噢 还有一件事 很重要
[05:41] What was it? 什么
[05:42] Oh, yeah, you can’t have the truck 嗯 就是你不能让
[05:44] and the grill going at once. Okay. What’ll happen? – 车和烤架一起开动 – 好吧 否则会怎样
[05:46] Could be fine, could be a giant fireball. 要么没事 要么就是一个大火球
[05:48] Hey, does this turn the grill on? 嘿 这个用来打开烤架的么
[05:49] Yes, it does, Gene. Gene, no! – 是的 Gene – Gene 不要
[05:56] So, you want me to just start over here, Bob? Bob 你是想让我从头来过么
[05:59] – Yup. – Same invoice? – 是的 – 跟之前一样
[06:01] Why not? Who else doesn’t want to go to college? – 好吧 – 还有谁不想上大学的
[06:02] Me! Me! 我 我
[06:04] It’s weird to look at the restaurant now. 现在看着餐馆感觉真奇怪
[06:07] I can’t believe I used to work there. 我简直不相信我以前在这里工作过
[06:09] This must be how the astronauts felt 宇航员第一次从宇宙遥望地球的时候
[06:11] the first time they saw the Earth from space. 肯定也是这种感觉
[06:13] So small. So fragile. 如此狭小 如此脆弱
[06:15] This isn’t so bad, right? 这也不是很坏 对吗
[06:17] It’s tight quarters, but it’s kind of cozy. 它虽然小 但也温暖舒适呀
[06:19] If by “Cozy,” You mean it reeks. 要是说它“温暖舒适” 你就是说它熏烟弥漫
[06:21] Yeah, why do your armpits smell like feet? 对呀 怎么你的咯吱窝闻起来跟脚一个味
[06:23] – And his feet smell like chili! – ‘Cause I don’t wash. – 他的脚闻起来像辣椒 – 因为我不洗脚
[06:26] But do you season? Get up, Gene. – 那你能调味吗 – Gene 起来
[06:28] Hi, I’m Tina. May I take your order? 嗨 我叫Tina 我能为你下单吗
[06:30] Sure, Dina. I’ll have a… 当然 Dina 我想来一个
[06:32] No. My name is, uh… 不 我的名字是 呃
[06:39] Dina.
[06:40] Okay. That’s what I said. 好吧 我是这么说的
[06:42] Tina’s on break. Tina休息了
[06:44] Dina’s filling in… and I’m her. Dina补上 我就是她
[06:45] Kids, hold down the fort. 孩子们 坚守阵地
[06:47] I gotta drop a potato in the crockpot. 我得去将土豆放进电锅里
[06:48] Got it. Back-hair’s deucin’, over. 收到 背毛撤退 完毕
[06:50] Copy that. 收到
[06:52] Wait. Where’s everybody going? 等等 大家都去哪儿啦
[06:55] Oh, Bob, you’re adorably naive. 噢 Bob 你天真得可爱呀
[06:57] Food trucks go wherever hungry people are! 哪儿有饥饿的人零食车就去哪儿
[07:00] Like super heroes. 跟超级英雄一样
[07:01] Like super heroes! 跟超级英雄一样
[07:03] Well, where is that, exactly? 呃 到底在哪里
[07:05] I’ll never tell! 我不告诉你
[07:08] Okay, the flea market 好吧 是跳蚤市场
[07:10] and then the baseball game. 还有棒球比赛
[07:11] Look, just… just follow me on Chowster. 好吧 你在Chowster跟上我就是了
[07:13] Adieu, Robert, adieu! 再见了 Robert 再见
[07:15] Chowster?
[07:16] It’s a site where we can post where the truck’s gonna be 是一个网站 我们可以在上面发布消息
[07:18] every day, so people can follow us. 我们的车每天都停在哪儿 以便顾客可以找到我们
[07:20] You’re gonna move the truck around? 你打算将车到处开
[07:21] Can it even drive? 它还能开么
[07:23] Yes! I think. 我想能吧
[07:24] Downhill. 下坡的时候
[07:26] I thought we were just gonna park out in front 我想我们只需停在餐馆前面
[07:27] and steal our own customers. 将我们自己的客人偷回来
[07:29] If you drive around, you’ll be stealing someone else’s. 要是你开到别处 你就偷了人家的顾客了
[07:31] Yeah, well, we’re not making enough money 是呀 仅仅偷回自己的顾客
[07:32] stealing from ourselves. 赚的钱可不够
[07:34] Great. While you’re in the party truck, I’ll hold down the fort. 好极了 你就呆在你的小丑车里面 我坚守阵地
[07:37] The boring old fort with no wheels. 没有轮子的老阵地
[07:39] Looks like we’re adding “Whine” To the menu. 似乎我们要将“牢骚”这道菜加到菜单上一样
[07:41] The road will be the perfect place for Dina. 旅途对于Dina来说很美好
[07:43] She’s restless. 她迫不及待了
[07:45] Oh. 噢
[07:47] What should we call ourselves? 我们该叫什么好呢
[07:49] We need a handle online. 需要个吸引人的网名
[07:50] The Cat Burger-lers. 肥猫汉堡
[07:53] Hmm, we’re not an improv group. 呃 我们不能太随意了
[07:54] Beef curtains. Gene. 恐怖牛排 Gene
[07:56] Mm. You said I could say that once a year. 你说过我可以一年说一次的
[07:58] Yes, on your birthday. 可以呀 在你生日那天
[08:00] Bobs Burgers Food Truck is just fine. 叫开心汉堡车就好了
[08:03] Yeah, if this was three years ago. 是的 三年前的话
[08:04] Oh, you were serious. 噢 你来认真的呀
[08:06] Beef curtains! 恐怖汉堡
[08:15] *Meet me on the road* 路上遇见我
[08:18] *Hauling quite a load* 搬运多沉重
[08:19] *Taking lots of drugs, I don’t know what* 服用大量药物 我不知道为什么
[08:23] *A pen in a jug* 一支笔会插在壶子里
[08:26] *Gettin’ rest stop tugs* 踏进停泊的拖船
[08:27] *Might’ve hit a man, but didn’t stop* 或许会撞上一个男子 却仍不会停下来
[08:32] Yo-ho! Guys! 呦 伙计们
[08:34] Guess who closed the restaurant and came on the road? 猜猜谁关了餐馆来加入你们
[08:37] We’re gonna be like the Partridge family, but with food. 我们就像鹧鸪家庭一样 只是还带着食物
[08:40] You closed the restaurant? 你关了餐馆了
[08:41] Lin, we need to have both going at the same time. Lin 我们要两个同时经营才行呀
[08:43] Fine, then you go work there. I don’t want to. – 好呀 你在那儿工作 – 我可不想
[08:45] Good! So make room for Mommy in the fun-bus! 好 车上给妈妈腾个位吧
[08:47] Dad, drive. 爸 开车啦
[08:49] Hey, hey! Lin, come on. – 嘿 – Lin 来吧
[08:52] – Okay, go. – I’m not in! Don’t go! – 好的 出发 – 我还没上车 别走
[08:54] Yes! Go, go, go. Drive! – 是的 走走走 – 开车
[08:55] Where you going? Hey, my foot! – 你要去哪儿 – 嘿 我的脚
[08:56] I told you this would be fun. 我说过了这会很有趣的
[08:58] Hey! 嘿
[09:01] All right. 好吧
[09:02] Everybody out. Bedtime. 都出去吧 睡觉时间了
[09:04] In the house? I hate the house. – 在房子里吗 – 我讨厌那房子
[09:05] Now that we’re not doing the restaurant, 我们现在都不搞餐厅了
[09:07] the house feels kind of pointless. 感觉房子就有点没意思了
[09:09] What do you want to do, sleep in the truck? 那你们想怎样 在车里睡觉吗
[09:11] – I’ll go get the sleeping bags. – Yeah! – 我去拿睡袋 – 耶
[09:13] And my moisturizing gloves! 还有我的保湿手套
[09:15] And Tina’s body pillow! He has a name! – 还有Tina的抱枕 – 他有名字的
[09:17] Sorry, Jeffrey. 不好意思 Jeffery
[09:23] A new name calls for a new look. 新名字就得有新气象
[09:26] And a new voice. 还有不同的声音
[09:27] Tina talks like this. Tina是这样说话的
[09:29] Dina talks like this. Dina是这样说话的
[09:31] Nice-sized line, Bob. 生意不错呀 Bob
[09:33] You’re almost getting the hang of this. 你大概知道了其中的窍门
[09:34] Yeah, you know, it’s fun. 是呀 你知道吗 这很有趣
[09:36] Too bad we’re not making any profit. 生意太差了 我们根本赚不到什么钱
[09:37] Between the repairs, the gas… Hey, Dad… – 除去维修 汽油 还有 – 嘿 爸爸
[09:40] … and that, we are still in the red. 还有那个 我们还是赤字呢
[09:42] Oh, well, if you want to actually make money on this, 好吧 你要是真想靠这个赚钱
[09:45] you’ve got to get on the festival circuit. 你就得参加巡回音乐美食节
[09:47] First one of the season is this weekend. 这一季的第一场就在本周未
[09:49] Lolla-pa-foods-a? 美食节
[09:50] Isn’t it funny how much more I know than you? 我知道得比你更多是不是很有有趣呢
[09:53] No. I think it’s embarrassing. – 不 – 我觉得很尴尬
[09:54] Anyway… Everyone gets drunk and spends lots of money. 不管怎样 人人都会喝醉而且还花很多钱
[09:58] And this year Tabitha Johansson is headlining the concert. 今年Tabitha Johansson还领衔这个音乐会呢
[10:00] – Tabitha who? – The sexy pianist. – Tabitha是谁 – 那个性感的钢琴家
[10:03] She sings that song about oil spills, 她唱了一首关于石油泄漏的歌
[10:05] but you know she’s talking about her vagina. 不过你知道的 她是在说她的阴道
[10:07] Gene. How do you know that? Gene 你是怎么知道的
[10:09] It’s not subtle. It really isn’t. – 这也不算难懂呀 – 它真的不算
[10:11] Plus, the most popular truck gets a cash prize: 而且最受欢迎的零食车将获得现金奖励
[10:13] A thousand bucks. 一千美元
[10:15] Wow, that sounds great. 哇 这听起来很不错喔
[10:16] We could really use a thousand bucks. 我们或许真的用得上一千美元
[10:18] The festival circuit. Maybe we’ll never come home! 音乐美食节 或许我们再也不用回家了
[10:20] Why would you? 为什么呢
[10:21] Yeah. We can get truck-schooled! 我们在车上上学
[10:23] And have truck prom. 在车上搞毕业晚会
[10:25] Hey, you’d be friends with everyone in school! 嘿 你会和每个上学的人交朋友呢
[10:26] You would. Oh, yeah. – 你会的 – 噢耶
[10:32] All right. Everyone’s got their seat belt on. 好吧 每个人都上好安全带
[10:39] Ooh… 噢
[10:41] Ooh! This thing is big and intimidating. 噢 这车又大又吓人
[10:43] I don’t know if I should drive it… 我不知道我该不该开它
[10:45] Hey, Jennifer Slow-pez! 嘿 珍妮弗落拍子
[10:46] Get the hell out of the road! 滚开
[10:48] My God, Lin. What? – 我的上帝呀 – 干嘛
[10:50] What’s gotten into you? I don’t know. – 你怎么了嘛 – 我不知道
[10:52] This truck just makes me feel so powerful. 这车让我觉得充满力量
[10:54] I think I’m okay now. 我觉得我现在很好
[10:55] Hey, Driving Miss Crazy, 嘿 你这女驾驶狂
[10:57] pick a lane! 选一条车道
[11:16] Hurry up! Hurry up! 快点 快点
[11:18] Lin, are you okay? Lin 你还好吧
[11:19] You seem a little on edge. 你好像有点躁狂
[11:21] I’m hopped up on bennies, Bob. 我嗑了安非他命 Bob
[11:22] Don’t tell the kids. 不要告诉孩子们
[11:23] What? Where’d you get those? 什么 你哪儿弄来的这些
[11:24] They hooked me up at the truck stop. 他们在休息站勾搭上我的
[11:26] – See? – These are non-drowsy antihistamines. – 看见没 – 这是无睡意抗组胺
[11:29] Well, whatever they are, they’re doing the trick. 不管他们是啥吧 反正很管用
[11:31] It’s gonna take forever to get inside. 不知要等到什么时候才能进到里面
[11:33] No, it won’t. No one’s using this right-hand lane, 不用等太久的 都没人这条右车道
[11:35] I’ll tell you that. 我告诉你吧
[11:41] Uh, Lin, I think this is the sidewalk. 呃 Lin 我想这是人行道
[11:46] Use the crosswalk, you maniac! 走人行横道呀 你这白痴
[11:48] You’re gonna get yourself killed! 你差点就自己杀了自己
[11:56] Okay, you guys are my street team. 好的 你们是我的街头小分队
[11:58] We need to make some money, and it wouldn’t hurt 我们要赚点钱 要是能赢得
[12:00] to win “Most popular truck.” “最受欢迎零食车”也无妨
[12:02] Gene, Louise you’re gonna pass out samples. Gene和Louise你们俩负责让人试食
[12:03] I wouldn’t mind passing out samples. 我不介意让人试食
[12:06] Dina’s ready to mingle. Dina准备好合体
[12:07] Fine by me! Let the new girl do it. 我就算了 让新来的女孩做吧
[12:09] Fine, just be aggressive. 好吧 积极点就行
[12:11] Dina only plays offense. Dina向来都很进取
[12:13] Gene, Louise, you write our Chowster updates. Gene Louise 你们负责在Chowster更新消息
[12:16] Make us sound cool. 让我们听起来很酷
[12:17] Okay. Should I just write negative stuff 好吧 我该写写其他零食车的负面消息
[12:19] about the other trucks so that people will come to ours? 好让大家都来我们这儿吗
[12:22] No, You should not do that. 不 不要那样做
[12:23] Okay, I definitely won’t. 好吧 我肯定不会
[12:26] Free samples. Bob’s Burgers. 免费试食 开心汉堡
[12:28] Hey, cool glasses. 嘿 好有型的眼镜呀
[12:29] Thanks. I need them to see. 谢了 我要靠它来看东西
[12:31] Ha! Is this organic? Sure. – 哈 这是有机食品吧 – 当然
[12:33] Is it grass-fed? Yes. – 是纯牧草喂养出来的牛肉吗 – 是的
[12:35] Cruelty-free? 没有虐待动物吧
[12:37] Is it bison? That one is. – 是北美野牛么 – 这个是的
[12:39] Do these pair well with an IPA? 这符合国际IPA标准吗
[12:40] It goes well with all letters. 它什么都符合
[12:42] Ipa, csi, pta,
[12:45] Irs, hmo, omg.
[12:48] Where are you selling these? 你这东西在哪儿卖
[12:49] Uh, right over there. 呃 就在那儿
[12:51] And that’s how Dina plays the game. Dina就是这样玩游戏的
[12:54] Oh, yeah, totally. 哦 是呀 绝对是
[12:56] The definition of free-range, you know? 自由放养的定义 你知道不
[12:57] Let’s start with the dumpling stand. 我们从饺子档开始
[13:01] Okay, how was it? 好吧 怎么样
[13:02] Mm, I wouldn’t kick it out of bed for eating crackers. 呃 我不会扔掉然后下床吃饼干去
[13:05] It tastes like they actually went to the dump 这饺子吃起来
[13:08] to get this dumpling. 简直是要扔进垃圾桶了
[13:09] That’s not what I said. 我不是这么说的
[13:12] Woof! Someone put a leash on this quiche! 哇 有人将皮带放进这乳蛋饼里头了
[13:17] Let’s not get this party tarted! 千万不要买果馅饼
[13:21] These crepes gave me cramps! 这法式薄饼吃得我肚子疼
[13:27] Hey, guys, what have you been doing? 嘿 伙计们 你们都干些什么了
[13:28] Lying on Chowster. You? 在Chowster上撒谎 你呢
[13:30] Lying to hipsters. 骗那些嬉皮士呢
[13:31] I’m lying to myself. I do not look good in shorts. 我在对我自己撒谎 我穿短裤不好看
[13:37] Wow, this is going great, huh, Lin? 哇 这很好呀 是吧Lin
[13:39] Drunk people like hamburgers. 喝醉的人就跟汉堡一样
[13:41] It’s not science. 一点也不科学
[13:42] *Oh, it’s hot and wet and slick* 噢 它又热又湿又滑
[13:46] *And it’s making everybody sick* 让人人都不自在
[13:50] *Oil spill!* 漏油
[13:53] *Oil spill!* 漏油
[13:57] *Oil spill!* 漏油
[14:00] Ugh, you were right. It’s not subtle. 呃 你是对的 这确实不难理解
[14:02] See? 知道了吧
[14:03] Ooh, thank you, everyone. 噢 谢谢各位
[14:07] And now I’d like to welcome festival chairman Paul Blinkman 现在 让我欢迎本次音乐美食节的主持人Paul Blinkman
[14:13] to announce the food truck winner. 来为我们宣布获胜的零食车
[14:17] Hello, everybody, it’s Paul Blinkman. 大家好 我是Paul Blinkman
[14:19] How we doing out there? 我们接下来要做什么
[14:20] What the hell, @BobsBurgersFoodTruck? 开心汉堡车搞什么鬼
[14:24] “More like Boo-ritos”?! 其实是墨西哥倦吧
[14:25] Trying to spread rumors, huh? 散播流言
[14:27] You ruined my business today. 你毁了我今天的生意
[14:28] “Samosas on a Stick will make your butt sick”? 萨摩萨斯棒会吃得你屁股疼
[14:31] – Wait. What? – Wow, Dad, I didn’t know – 等一下 什么意思 – 呃 我不知道 爸爸
[14:33] – you were such a mean girl. – He’s a nasty bitch. – 你真是个卑鄙的女孩 – 他是个下流婊子
[14:36] Oh, Louise, you didn’t. 噢 Louise 不要这样
[14:37] Okay, it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for. 好吧 这是万众期待的时刻
[14:40] What an amazing competition this year, 今年的竞争真叫人惊讶
[14:42] and we have a winner… it’s a new truck… 我们的冠军是 一辆新加入的零食车
[14:45] Bob’s Burgers! 开心汉堡
[14:46] Hey, Bobby! Bob’s Burgers! We won! 嘿 Bobby 开心汉堡 我们赢了
[14:50] Sorry, gotta go. 不好意思 我要走了
[14:53] Boo! Boo! Boo! 嘘 嘘 嘘
[14:58] Come on. Don’t boo. 好啦 不要喝倒彩了
[15:00] Look, I’m sorry my daughter wrote mean things about you 我很抱歉我的女儿写了你不好的东西
[15:02] and that we knocked off some of your mirrors. 我们还撞坏了你们的后视镜
[15:04] You’re the one who knocked off my mirror? Boo! 你就是那个撞坏我后视镜的人 嘘
[15:07] You’re not even creative. You just make hamburgers. 你一点创意都没有 你就只是弄汉堡
[15:09] You’re the worst! You’re the worst! 你是最差的 你是最差的
[15:12] Oh, yeah? Well, guess what. We won! We schooled you! 噢 是吗 你猜怎么着 我们打败你了
[15:15] I liked his burgers. 我喜欢他的汉堡
[15:17] And they’re grass-fed, cruelty-free soy-bison. 纯牧草喂养 不虐待动物 北美野牛肉
[15:19] Soy bison? No they’re not. 北美野牛肉 不是呀
[15:21] That’s what Dina said. Dina是这么说的
[15:23] Uh… 呃
[15:25] You lied to us! This is fraud! 你撒谎 骗子
[15:27] – Freak! Liar! – This is fraud! – 伪君子 骗子 – 这是骗子
[15:28] Dina, what have you done? Let’s get him! – Dina 你究竟都做了些什么 – 抓住他
[15:32] My dad can take all of you, 我爸爸可以制服你们全部
[15:33] you weak hippies! Gene! – 你这瘦兮兮的嬉皮士 – Gene
[15:35] Okay, maybe just the drunk guy who barfed on his baby. 好吧 瞧那喝醉酒的家伙吐在他的孩子那儿
[15:39] I’m gonna throw a falafel at him! There! 我要向他扔三明治 那儿
[15:42] Ooh, this crowd has energy! 哇 这群人真亢奋
[15:45] – Uh-o. – Bob, kids, get back in the truck. – 哎 – Bob 孩子们 回到车里
[15:48] Ener-g-gy! – I’m just going to, uh… go! 我要去 跑吧
[15:51] Energ-g-gy! Oh! 噢
[15:55] Oh, Dina, you are more trouble than you’re worth. 噢 Dina 你搞出来的麻烦可够大
[16:01] So long, Dina. 别了 Dina
[16:03] Uh, everybody, stop. Let me… 呃 大家都停下来吧 让我
[16:05] Wait! Stop! 等等 停下来
[16:06] If you want to get to Bob, 你要想抓住Bob
[16:08] you’re gonna have to go through me first. 就先过我这关
[16:11] Let’s get both of ’em! 两个都抓了
[16:12] Here he is! 他在这儿
[16:14] Bob, Bob, let me in. Bob 让我进去
[16:16] What? You just turned against me, Randy. 什么 你刚刚才出卖了我 Randy
[16:18] Please, Bob. I’m not strong. 求你了 Bob 我不强壮
[16:19] Fine. 好吧
[16:23] Whew, that was close, but we’re safe now. 很惊险 但我们现在安全了
[16:25] There’s nothing they can do to us in here. 我们在这里他们也不能对我们干什么
[16:35] Is everybody okay? 大家还好吧
[16:36] I’m okay. Kids? 我没事 孩子们呢
[16:37] I can’t feel my legs. 我感觉不到我的腿了
[16:39] Oh, never mind, it’s just gas. 噢 没关系 只不过是个屁
[16:41] Hey, Dad, the truck’s upside down. 嘿 爸爸 车翻过来了
[16:43] I know, Tina. Okay. – 我知道Tina – 好吧
[16:44] These foodies are showing some spine, and I like it! Again! 这些食家显得很有骨气 我喜欢 再来一次
[16:52] Oh, God, we’re gonna die! 噢 上帝呀 我们会死的
[16:53] If I survive you, Bobby, I won’t get remarried… 要是我活下来 Bobby 我不会再结婚
[16:55] for two years. 两年之内
[16:56] I don’t want to die a virgin. Me neither. – 我不想死的时候还是个处 – 我也不想
[16:59] Wait, that gives me an idea. 等等 我有个主意
[17:00] No, no. 不
[17:02] I never should have given in to this stupid food truck fad. 我就不该赶这白痴零食车的潮流
[17:05] – I miss the restaurant. – Me, too. – 我怀念我们的餐馆 – 我也是
[17:07] What is going on out there!? 外面究竟是怎么了
[17:08] This was just supposed to be a food festival. 本该是一个美食节呀
[17:13] Holy crap. 都是假的
[17:15] Burn, you beautiful bench, burn! 燃烧吧 美丽长凳 燃烧吧
[17:18] Burn, you beautiful bench, burn! 燃烧吧 美丽长凳 燃烧吧
[17:24] It’s nuts out there. I give ’em an hour 外面发狂了 我给他们一个小时
[17:26] till they’re eating each other. 等他们互相吃了对方
[17:27] I hope you’re happy with yourselves. 我希望你对自己满意
[17:29] Look what your Chowster bullying did! 瞧你在Chowster上撒的谎
[17:31] Our bullying got us a thousand-dollar check! 我们撒的谎让我们赚了一千美元
[17:33] What about Tina’s lies? Tina也撒谎呀
[17:35] It wasn’t me, it was Dina. 不是我 是Dina撒的谎
[17:37] It’s not a lie if you lie to vegetarians. 这不算撒谎要是你向素食主义者撒谎的话
[17:39] You taught us that. 这是你教我们的
[17:40] I-I did teach you that. 我 我确实这样教过你们
[17:41] – What about your road rage, Mom?! – Yeah! – 你在马路上飙车又怎样 妈妈 – 就是
[17:44] – What about it? – It’s not very good. – 那又怎样 – 不太好
[17:46] Can we agree that Randy is blameless here? 没什么可向Randy抱怨的
[17:49] – No. – No. Whoa! – 不 – 不 – 哇
[17:50] Almost blameless? 基本上没过错
[17:51] All of this started because of you! 这一切都因你而起
[17:52] You got me on Chowster! 你叫我上Chowster
[17:54] You told me to come to this festival! 你告诉我去这个音乐美食节
[17:56] All good advice! Look, if it’ll make you feel better, 这都是好主意 瞧 要是我能让你感觉好些的话
[17:59] I’ll do something you tell me to do. 你说什么我干什么
[18:01] Okay, punch yourself in the face, you idiot. 好呀 打你自己的脸 白痴
[18:03] I just was punched in the face… 我已经打了自己的脸了
[18:06] by your harsh words! 被你那些尖酸刻薄的话
[18:08] Look, let’s just lock the doors, hunker down 我们还是锁上门蹲着
[18:10] and wait this out. 等待时机出去
[18:11] 五小时后
[18:19] Mm. 嗯
[18:26] Talk to me, Goose. What’s going on out there? 告诉我 小鹅 外面怎样了
[18:28] It’s Lolla-pa-snooze-a-la out there. 外面是人人趴下贪睡节
[18:31] Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. 好 我们要干点什么了
[18:34] Jump down, Randy. 跳下来 Rangy
[18:35] – I’m scared. – Oh, my God. – 我害怕 – 噢 我的天呀
[18:38] – I have weak ankles. – Fine, stay up. – 我脚踝不好 – 好 你别下了了
[18:40] I thought you were gonna catch me. 我以为你会接住我
[18:41] Catch you? Why would I catch you? 接住你 我干嘛要接住你
[18:43] Boys, stop fighting! 孩子们 别吵了
[18:44] Let’s do the plan! 按计划做吧
[18:50] Yeah! All right! 耶 好的
[18:52] No! No, no, no! 不 不要
[18:54] No, no, no! 不 不要
[18:59] Everyone, get in! Get in! 大家都上车 上车
[19:01] Let’s get ’em! 抓住他们
[19:07] Gene, release the grease trap. Release the grease! Gene 释放油槽 将油放出来
[19:11] Yes! 好的
[19:12] See? I knew it was funny! 看见没 我就知道有趣
[19:14] We’re doing it! We’re losing ’em. 我们成功了 甩开他们了
[19:16] – Go, us. – Ooh. Nice grill. May I? – 好样的 – 哦 很好的烤架 我可以按一下吗
[19:19] Randy, no! What? – Randy不要 – 怎么
[19:21] No…! 不
[19:30] Don’t worry, everybody, only 15 miles to go. 大家都别担心 走15公里就好了
[19:33] We almost had it all, didn’t we? 我们差点就成功了 不是吗
[19:35] At least we didn’t lose this check. 至少我们还有这张支票
[19:37] I’ve got half of it right here! That’s $500. 我还留着半张 500美元呢
[19:39] That’s not how it works, Gene. 它不是这么算的 Gene
[19:40] Yes, it is! You’re not a bank. 是这么算呀 你又不是银行
[19:42] Oh, hey, Bob, I met 嘿 Bob 我在美食街上
[19:44] a really interesting guy at the festival. 遇到一个非常有趣的家伙
[19:45] He’s got a holistic glassblowing studio. 他有一整个玻璃制作坊
[19:48] You want take the intro class with me? 你想跟我一起上介绍课么
[19:49] Oh, yeah, I do, Randy. 噢 耶 我想 Randy
[19:51] Really? No. – 真的么 -不
[19:52] – Hmm, so you lied. – Yeah, Dad. – 你撒谎 – 是呀 爸爸
[19:54] Blow glass with Randy and some interesting guy. 跟Randy和一些有趣的人一起吹玻璃
[19:56] That sounds great. 听起来很不错
[19:58] Okay, let’s play the quiet game until we get back. 好吧 在我们回到以前玩沉默游戏吧
[20:00] Oh-ho-ho, you’ve done it now; I am great at the quiet game. 噢 就这么办吧 我玩沉默游戏可厉害了
[20:03] Okay, so start now. 好吧 现在开始
[20:05] – Okay, I have started. – And here we go. – 好吧 我开始了 – 我们开始吧
[20:06] Well, you’re already losing ’cause you just said something. 你输了 因为你刚才说了话
[20:08] I’m pretty sure I’m winning. Obviously. 我很确定我赢了 很明显
[20:10] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[20:11] The whole point of the quiet game is to stop talking. 整个游戏的关键是保持安静
[20:14] – Let’s start over. Round two. – Okay, here we go. – 我们重新开始吧 第二轮 – 好吧 开始
[20:15] You just lost again. 你又输了
[20:17] – What are you talking about? – Gene? – 你在说什么 – Gene
[20:18] So far, two nothing, me. 到现在为止我两次都没事
[20:19] You just lost. 你输了
[20:21] Louise, you want to say something? Louise 你有什么想说的么
[20:24] Ah… Did I win?! – 呀 – 我赢了么
[20:26] No, you just lost. 不 你输了
[20:33] Bob?! Oh. Bob 噢
[20:35] *Oh, it’s hot and wet and slick* 噢 它又热又湿又滑
[20:39] *And it’s making everybody sick* 让每个人都不自在
[20:43] *Oil spill!* 漏油
[20:47] *It’s on the fish, it’s on the crabs* 鱼身上有 蟹身上有
[20:50] *Foul so close when you can grab* 淤塞厉害呀你都可以摸得到
[20:54] *This oil spill* 漏油
[20:57] *Oil spill oil spill* 漏油
[21:01] *Oil spill* 漏油
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme