时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 开心汉堡店 | |
[00:10] | 柚子 | |
[00:12] | 拉拉 | |
[00:15] | 高小癫 西西 | |
[00:19] | [汉堡老板玛丽] | |
[00:25] | That’s the song I want to lose it to. Mm-mm-mm! | 这歌让我无比欢实 嗯哼哼 |
[00:28] | This is exciting, right? | 激动吧 |
[00:30] | A video game, right here in our restaurant. | 咱们店有游戏机了 |
[00:32] | Yeah, I used to be pretty good at this game, too. | 我以前打这个很厉害哦 |
[00:33] | By which, I mean best in the entire school. | 全校第一 不是盖的 |
[00:36] | – Wow. – Yeah. | – 哇哦 – 是的 |
[00:37] | We would not have been friends. | 那我不会和你交朋友 |
[00:38] | I think we would have, Louise. | Louise 我们会成为朋友的 |
[00:40] | I was very cool. | 我很酷 人好 |
[00:41] | I’d be your friend. I don’t care if nobody likes you. | 我和你交朋友 我不介意你遭人厌 |
[00:43] | It’s him or us, Tina! | Tina 跟他还是跟我们 |
[00:45] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:46] | Don’t make me choose. | 别逼我选 |
[00:48] | Yeah, I think this could bring in some real business. | 这个能招揽更多生意 |
[00:49] | Maybe enough that we can finally get that new vent hood. | 赚的钱可以买新排气管 |
[00:51] | Oh, or we could get sailing lessons. | 或者去听航帆课 |
[00:54] | Or we could buy gift cards. | 或者买礼物卡 |
[00:56] | – They’re as good as cash. – No. | – 和现金一样好 – 不 |
[00:57] | – We could buy an island. – No. | – 可以买个海岛 – 不 |
[00:58] | And then a smaller island nearby, for farting. | 在附近再买个小岛 供放屁 |
[01:02] | Did somebody say sailing lessons? | 刚有人提了航帆课么 |
[01:03] | That’s a great idea! | 好主意哟 |
[01:04] | – You said that. – Oh. | – 就你说了 – 哦 |
[01:06] | Okay, let’s not get ahead of ourselves, all right? | 好了 别想太远了 |
[01:07] | – Fart island. – Sailing lessons. | – 放屁岛 – 航帆课 |
[01:08] | God. | 神哪 |
[01:12] | Look out! Ketchup bottle. | 注意 番茄瓶子 |
[01:16] | I know, I know, the ketchup’s a killer. | 果然 番茄瓶是终极武器啊 |
[01:18] | But I got on the board. | 但我创新纪录了 |
[01:19] | 80,000 points! | 有8万分哦 |
[01:22] | B-O-B… one. | B O B 一 |
[01:24] | “Bob1.” | Bob一号 |
[01:26] | Hey, Burgerboss! | 嘿 汉堡老板 |
[01:27] | You play? | 你会玩? |
[01:28] | Ah, a little. | 会一点点 |
[01:29] | Well, why don’t you try beating my score? | 那你破我的记录试试 |
[01:31] | – Okay. – Go ahead. | – 好 – 来吧 |
[01:32] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[01:34] | Yeah, you like how these fingers feel, hmm? | 真喜欢这手感 是不 |
[01:38] | Yeah, you do, don’t you? Huh? | 喜欢吧? 是的 |
[01:41] | Yeah, I bet you never had someone this good. | 相信没人比我厉害 |
[01:43] | Aw, you make me feel like a king. | 喔 我就是此中之王啊 |
[01:46] | Jimmy, my kids are right here. | Jimmy 孩子们干看着呢 |
[01:47] | Please stop, we’re just leasing it. | 请别玩了 才租过来诶 |
[01:50] | Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. | 跳 跳跳跳 |
[01:51] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[01:53] | Oh, yes. | 噢耶 |
[01:54] | Oh, your corners are so smooth. | 玩得真畅快 |
[01:58] | Ooh, something to hold on to; I like that. | 有东西吃 我喜欢 |
[02:01] | [31万7千分] | |
[02:02] | You got over 300,000 points! | 你超过30万分了诶 |
[02:05] | Dad, what was your score again? | 老爸 你多少分来着 |
[02:06] | Never mind, Louise. | Louise 别提了 |
[02:08] | – What was it though? – Mm-mm. | – 是多少呢 – 嗯哼 |
[02:08] | See you, Bob. | Bob再见 |
[02:09] | Call me next time you find something | 你要还觉得什么拿手 |
[02:11] | that you think you’re good at. | 记得叫我 |
[02:12] | Oh, hey, almost forgot. | 哦 差点忘了 |
[02:17] | Oh, ha-ha. | 呵呵 |
[02:19] | “Bob Sux.” That’s, uh, | “衰银Bob” 这个 |
[02:20] | that’s really funny, Jimmy. | Jimmy 很搞笑 |
[02:23] | Then, you know, when I beat your high score, | 等我破了你的记录 |
[02:24] | I’m gonna write, “Jimmy Pesto is an idiot | 会写上 “蠢货Jimmy Pesto” |
[02:26] | “And he doesn’t know how to spell ‘sucks.’ | “不会写’衰人’ |
[02:28] | And he’s dumb!” | 蠢死了” |
[02:29] | Dad, he’s gone. | 老爸 他已经走了 |
[02:30] | I saw. | 我知道 |
[02:31] | Okay, enough is enough. | 好的 够了 |
[02:34] | He’s not gonna taunt me on my own turf, Lin. | 不能让他在我的地盘撒野 |
[02:36] | Okay, you know, I’ll just unplug it. | 好吧 我来拔电源 |
[02:37] | Maybe that’ll erase the high scores, right? | 会把记录清掉是么 |
[02:39] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[02:43] | Ah, that didn’t work. | 哦 不管用 |
[02:45] | You know what? I’ll take care of this myself. | 我自己来吧 |
[02:47] | All right, well, hurry up. | 好吧 那你快点 |
[02:48] | It’s the kids’ night to do the dishes, | 今天孩子们洗了碗 |
[02:49] | so we’re gonna have to do them all over again | 我们得重新洗过 |
[02:51] | before we go to bed. | 再去睡觉 |
[02:52] | I’ll be right up. | 我马上就好 |
[02:53] | This won’t take long. | 这个不要多久 |
[02:54] | Just gotta… | 让我 |
[02:55] | shake off the rust. | 找回当年的感觉 |
[03:02] | – Come on. – Bobby? | – 拜托 – 亲亲Bob |
[03:04] | – Uh-huh? – Could you take a break from that | – 啥 – 你能消停会吗 |
[03:06] | and help me with the grill? | 来烤架这帮忙 |
[03:07] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. One second. | 好的 再多玩一会儿 |
[03:08] | No, this second, Bobby! | 不 马上过来 亲亲Bob |
[03:09] | You played that thing all night. | 你都打了整晚游戏了 |
[03:11] | Are you kidding me with that pickle?! | 不是吧 这根泡菜怎么搞的 |
[03:15] | I saw that! | 看到你了 |
[03:17] | Oh, Bobby, is this turning into | 亲亲Bob 这是你和Jimmy |
[03:18] | another one of your peeing races with Jimmy? | 撒尿比赛的翻版么? |
[03:20] | It’s not called a peeing race, Lin. | 亲亲Linda 不是撒尿比赛 |
[03:22] | It’s called a pissing contest. | 是撒泼比赛 |
[03:23] | Well, you know how these things turn out. | 总之结果就是撒尿比赛 |
[03:32] | How about this?! | 这个怎样 |
[03:33] | Nuh-uh! | 不 |
[03:36] | I’m telling you, Bobby, | 亲亲Bob 我和你说 |
[03:37] | you should learn to just ignore Pesto. | 你要学会无视Jimmy |
[03:39] | Hey, kid, back off. | 孩子 退后点 |
[03:40] | I feel your breath on my hip. | 你都呼气到我屁股上了 |
[03:47] | I did it, Lin! | 亲亲Linda 我成功了 |
[03:48] | Kids, come look! | 孩子们 来看看 |
[03:49] | Did you beat Jimmy? | 你打破Jimmy的记录了? |
[03:50] | What? No. I broke 100,000. | 不是 破10万分大关了 |
[03:52] | Fantastic! | 棒极了 |
[03:54] | Was it obvious I don’t care? | 看不出我毫不关心吧 |
[03:55] | Just smile and nod. | 微笑点头就好 |
[03:56] | Well, I’m on my way is my point. | 关键是我在进步 |
[03:58] | What? | 啥? |
[03:59] | – Again? – I can’t stop now, Lin. | – 还来? – 亲亲Linda 我停不下 |
[04:01] | Not until I can erase “Bob Sux.” | 除非我能弄掉”衰银Bob” |
[04:03] | What’s wrong with your hand? | 你的手咋了 |
[04:04] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[04:05] | Oh, my God. Oh, God. | 我的天哪 我的个神 |
[04:06] | Redrum. Redrum. | 有鬼哦 见鬼了 |
[04:06] | [Redrum反过来是murder(凶手) 惊悚片”闪灵”里的桥段] | |
[04:08] | Uh-oh, Bob. You better go easy. | Bob 别激动 |
[04:10] | You could have the carpal tunnels. | 你可能要戴护腕管 |
[04:11] | It’s just a cramp. I must be dehydrated. | 抽筋而已 可能是水喝少了 |
[04:18] | This can’t happen now. | 不能这时候掉链子 |
[04:20] | – Maybe I should see a doctor. – Good. | – 我得去医院 – 好啊 |
[04:21] | Otherwise, I might have to stop playing. | 不治好我就没法玩了 |
[04:26] | Please tell me they shoot webs. | 这个能射出蛛丝么 [蜘蛛侠] |
[04:28] | Are we finally getting a falcon? | 我们终于能养猎鹰了么 |
[04:29] | I think they’re flattering. | 我觉得他们夸大了 |
[04:31] | Like wrist corsets. | 这像腕部的紧身胸衣 |
[04:32] | The doctor said with these splints | 医生说 有了这夹板夹 |
[04:34] | and these pain pills, I should be good to go. | 和这些药 我就没事了 |
[04:36] | – Oh, he didn’t tell you to lay off the game? – No! | – 他没和你说别打游戏了么 – 没 |
[04:39] | I can tell when you’re lying, Bob! | Bob 你说谎我就知道 |
[04:40] | Whenever you lie, your eyes get crossed a little. | 你只要说谎 就有点对子眼 |
[04:42] | The doctor said the last thing… | 医生说千万别… |
[04:44] | Look, they’re crossing. | 看 对子眼 |
[04:45] | I’ll just shut them. Ready? | 那我闭上眼睛 |
[04:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:47] | He said the last thing you want to do | 他说千万别不打 |
[04:49] | – is stop playing. – You’re so full of it. | – 游戏 – 完全是在扯谎 |
[04:50] | What’s gonna happen if you can’t use your hands? | 如果你的手废了咋办 |
[04:53] | Yeah, how are we gonna do our hitchhiking across America trip? | 对啊 搭不了你的顺风车环游美国了 |
[04:56] | Who’s gonna play harp at my wedding? | 你没法在我结婚时弹竖琴了 |
[04:57] | And how will we become a famous father-son close-up magic team?! | 咱俩就不能组父子魔术组合了 |
[05:07] | Lin? | 亲亲Linda |
[05:08] | Oops. Overslept. | 哦 睡过头了 |
[05:12] | Well, might as well take two. | 还是吃两粒吧 |
[05:15] | Morning, babe. | 早安 宝贝儿 |
[05:17] | Sorry I got to bed so late last night. | 抱歉 昨晚太晚睡了 |
[05:19] | W-Where’s the game?! The game is gone! | 游戏机呢 游戏机不见了 |
[05:22] | Bob, calm down. | Bob 淡定 |
[05:23] | I got rid of the game. | 我把它弄走了 |
[05:24] | What?! Why?! | 啥?! 为什么 |
[05:25] | Look at, look at me. | 看着我 看着 |
[05:27] | It’s an intervention. | 这是对你开劝诫会呢 |
[05:28] | You have a problem. | 你有毛病要改 |
[05:29] | Yeah, yeah! I do, Lin! | 对对 没错 亲亲Lin |
[05:30] | “Bob Sux” is on the game! | 游戏机上还有”衰银Bob”呢 |
[05:32] | And I need to get it off! | 我得把它改掉 |
[05:33] | I’m gonna track down that game, | 我要找到那个游戏机 |
[05:35] | and I’m gonna knock “Bob Sux” Off the board! | 把”衰银Bob”清除 |
[05:37] | Okay, Bobby, okay. | 好吧 亲亲Bob |
[05:39] | I’m not leaving any stone unturned, Lin! | 亲亲Lin 我要翻盘 |
[05:41] | They’re all gonna be turned! | 必须要翻盘啊 |
[05:42] | All the stones! | 都要翻转过来 |
[05:43] | Okay. Look at me. | 好吧 看着我 |
[05:45] | – Look at me. Happy times. – I’m furious! | – 看着我 笑一个 – 我气炸了 |
[05:51] | I had the video game company take your game away | 我让电玩城把游戏机弄走 |
[05:54] | because I love you. | 是因为我爱你 |
[05:56] | It’s like the time you took away the credit card from me | 就像上回你拿走我的信用卡 |
[05:58] | when I was ordering all those porcelain babies. | 不让我变成瓷娃娃收集狂 |
[06:00] | If you’re not real | 如果你们不真实 |
[06:02] | Then how come I feel this way? | 我又怎会感到这么幸福呢 |
[06:05] | Little babies. | 小娃娃们 |
[06:06] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[06:09] | Come here. Aw, little baby. | 来吧 啵 小宝贝儿 |
[06:11] | Linda, listen very carefully. | Linda 仔细听着 |
[06:13] | – What? – SWhere did they take the game? | – 啥? – 游戏机在哪? |
[06:14] | Miles away by now, Bobby. | 亲亲Bob 早过了几条街了 |
[06:16] | – Just forget about it. – Where?! | – 别想了 – 在哪? |
[06:18] | Where did they take it?! | 到底在哪? |
[06:19] | You’re spitting on me. | 你都喷口水了 |
[06:21] | Wait! | 等等 |
[06:22] | Wait! Stop the truck! | 等等 卡车停下 |
[06:24] | That’s my game! | 我的游戏机啊 |
[06:25] | Genie’s out of the bottle now. | 阿拉丁魔怪放出去了 |
[06:27] | The whole world will know “Bob Sux.” | 世人都会知道”衰银Bob” |
[06:30] | This isn’t over, Jimmy. | 还没完呢 Jimmy |
[06:31] | I’m gonna find that game. | 我会找到游戏机的 |
[06:32] | And when I do, I’m gonna wipe that smirk off your… | 找到了 我就把你那一脸假笑撕… |
[06:35] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[06:36] | Check Family Funtime. | 去”家庭乐”找找 |
[06:38] | That’s where old games go to die. | 很多老式游戏机在那里锈掉 |
[06:40] | Bleep-bloop-bloop-bloop. | 哔哔噗噗噗 |
[06:41] | That’s the sound of a game dying. | 锈掉的声音 |
[06:52] | Ah, there it is. Burgerboss. | 在那呢 汉堡老板 |
[06:53] | No adults allowed without kids. | 不带小孩的成人勿入 |
[06:54] | Oh, come on, buddy. | 拜托 老兄 |
[06:56] | Why can’t you just let me play the game? | 为嘛不让我进去玩玩呢 |
[06:57] | Hmm, I don’t know. | 不知道诶 |
[06:59] | Because I’m an adult and, oh, guess what, so are you. | 因为我是大人 哦 你也是呢 |
[07:02] | Well, I have kids, sir, all right? | 我有小孩的好吗 |
[07:03] | They’re just not with me. | 只是没带过来 |
[07:05] | So I’m gonna be playing… | 我要去玩… |
[07:08] | I’m gonna need you to go ahead and step away. | 你走吧 走得远远的 |
[07:09] | Well, I just forgot my keys, so… | 我忘了我的钥匙了 |
[07:12] | I forgot, I’m a cop! Let me in! | 我还忘了 我是警察 让我进去 |
[07:14] | I know that trick, too! | 我也玩儿过这招 |
[07:15] | That’s my badge right there! | 这是我的证件 |
[07:17] | Let me see that badge. | 拿来看看 |
[07:18] | No, I know it’s not a badge! | 不 根本不是 |
[07:19] | Well, you better believe I’ll be back! | 你等着 我会再来的 |
[07:21] | Not without children, you won’t! | 不带孩子 休想进 |
[07:24] | There he is. | 回来啦 |
[07:26] | It’s nice to have you here for dinner, Bob. | 欢迎回家吃晚餐 |
[07:28] | Sorry, Lin. | 抱歉 亲亲Linda |
[07:29] | Hey, uh, I have to do a thing. | 啊 我得去办点事 |
[07:30] | – With the kids. – What? | – 要带上他们一起 – 啥 |
[07:32] | – We have a thing? – Yeah. | – 我们有事要做? – 是 |
[07:33] | But I don’t have anything planned | 但我没计划要做什么事啊 |
[07:34] | until my birthday next year. | 只计划了明年好好过生日 |
[07:36] | You’re taking the kids out? | 你要带他们出去? |
[07:37] | Yeah. Well, it’s, um, it’s a secret. | 是的 具体做啥保密 |
[07:39] | For you. | 为了你哦 |
[07:41] | I love secrets. | 我最喜欢秘密了 |
[07:42] | Tell me! | 告诉我吧 |
[07:44] | Well, this wouldn’t be a secret if I told you. | 告诉你了 就不是秘密了 |
[07:46] | Does it have anything to do with jazz? | 和爵士有关么 |
[07:48] | – Mm, maybe. – Oh! | – 可能吧 – 噢 |
[07:50] | No, no, it’s not jazz. | 不 不是爵士 |
[07:53] | It’s sailing lessons! | 原来是航帆课 |
[07:54] | You were listening! | 你去听课了! |
[07:55] | What? | 啥? |
[07:57] | Right, yes. | 没错 是的 |
[07:57] | Sailing lessons! | 航帆课 |
[07:59] | Sailing lessons. That’s… | 航帆课 确实… |
[08:00] | How did you guess? | 你怎么猜出来的 |
[08:01] | This is going to be very good for you children. | 听这课对你们很有好处哦 |
[08:03] | You can join the yacht club. | 你们可以参加游艇俱乐部 |
[08:05] | White sweaters around your neck, | 脖子上围着白色毛巾 |
[08:06] | the gin and tonics, | 喝杜松子酒 |
[08:09] | shoes without socks, | 穿凉鞋 |
[08:10] | private fireworks. | 私人烟花 |
[08:11] | Kapow! | 崩啪 |
[08:13] | When do the classes start? | 课程什么时候开始 |
[08:15] | Tonight, in five minutes. | 今晚 5分钟后开课 |
[08:17] | We gotta go. Come on. | 得走了 出发吧 |
[08:18] | Anyone else think it’s odd | 你们不觉得奇怪吗 |
[08:19] | our first sailing lesson is at night? | 第一堂课竟是在晚上 |
[08:21] | No! | 不 |
[08:22] | Probably a lot of class work | 可能前期准备时间太多 |
[08:23] | before they let you out on the boat. | 所以晚上才上船 |
[08:24] | All right, we gotta go, come on. | 好了 该走了 出发 |
[08:26] | Let’s go learn how to tie knots. | 去学怎么打海军结 |
[08:27] | Tying knots! Yay! | 打结子 耶 |
[08:29] | I’m gonna stow away in a rope bin | 我要藏在绳筒那 |
[08:30] | and fight a rat over a block of cheese. | 和老鼠抢奶酪 |
[08:32] | If we see any mermaids, | 如果看到了美人鱼 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna ask them where their mer-ginas are. | 我要问问 她们的私处在哪 |
[08:36] | We’re not taking sailing classes, you rubes. | 呆子们 我们不是去上航帆课 |
[08:39] | Where are you really taking us, Dad? | 老爸 你到底要带我们去哪 |
[08:40] | All right, here we are. | 好的 到了 |
[08:42] | Whoa. Family Funtime? | 哇哦 “家庭乐” |
[08:44] | Now, if that guy asks, you’re my kids, okay? | 如果那人问起 你们就说是我的孩子 |
[08:46] | We are your kids. | 本来就是 |
[08:47] | I know, but rub it in his face. | 但要当他的面甩下这句话 |
[08:49] | Excuse me, my kids and I would like to come in. | 打扰了 我和我孩子要进去 |
[08:53] | We were made by this guy. | 我们是这男的亲生的 |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:55] | He had sex, then we happened! | 他爱爱了 然后就有了我们 |
[08:56] | Deal with it! | 怎么着吧 |
[08:58] | I was wrong about you. They are beautiful. | 我看错你了 他们真可爱 |
[09:00] | Thanks! | 谢谢夸奖 |
[09:02] | Here. | 给 |
[09:03] | What is this? Oh, that’s one token. | 这是啥? 一枚游戏币 |
[09:05] | – That’s a token. – Okay, and then more. | – 是枚游戏币 – 好 再多给点 |
[09:06] | – All right, have fun. – And then more? | – 好了 好好玩哈 – 再多点 |
[09:07] | – Have fun. – We need more! | – 好好玩 – 我们还要 |
[09:08] | Can’t. Gotta go. | 不能多给了 走了 |
[09:10] | We can’t play any games with one! | 就一个游戏币 玩毛啊 |
[09:12] | We could go around and look for interesting throw-ups. | 可以到处看看 找有意思的呕吐物 |
[09:15] | There’s one. There’s one. | 那儿有一滩 那儿也有 |
[09:17] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[09:18] | You know what’s free? | 知道啥免费么 |
[09:20] | Loading. | 白食 |
[09:22] | Freeloading. | 吃白食啊 |
[09:23] | Let’s go crash that kid’s party. | 我们混进那孩子的生日派对吧 |
[09:26] | All right, uh, who needs a piece of cake? | 好嘞 谁要蛋糕? |
[09:28] | Who wants a piece? | 谁想要? |
[09:30] | We do! Cake, please! | 我们要蛋糕 谢谢 |
[09:31] | Thanks, that kid’s mom. | 那孩子的妈 谢谢 |
[09:33] | Um, how do you know Kevin again? | 嗯 你们咋认识我家Kevin的 |
[09:35] | – Soccer. – Church. | – 足球 – 教堂 |
[09:36] | Desert Storm. | 沙尘暴 |
[09:40] | Nice move. | 不错 |
[09:42] | Thanks, kid. Do you mind? | 谢谢你 能挪一下么 |
[09:43] | You’re kind of crowding me. | 你让这有点挤 |
[09:44] | Ketchup, top left, in three, | 番茄瓶 左跳 三 |
[09:46] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[09:48] | Whoa. How’d you know? | 哇 你怎么知道的 |
[09:49] | Well, I don’t want to crowd you. | 我不挤你了 |
[09:56] | Are you D-R-L? | 你是DRL么 |
[09:57] | It’s pronounced “Darryl.” | 应该读作Darryl |
[09:59] | D-Darryl, don’t go. I-I need your help. | Darryl 别走 帮帮我吧 |
[10:01] | Whoa, what’s wrong with your hands? | 你的手怎么了 |
[10:02] | Polio? | 骨髓灰质炎? |
[10:03] | Carpal tunnel. | 只是护腕管 |
[10:04] | – How old are you? – Old. | – 你多大年纪了 – 很大 |
[10:06] | – Do you have a job or you live with your mom? – Job. | – 你是工薪族还是啃老族? – 工薪族 |
[10:07] | – What’s your job? – I have a burger restaurant. | – 你的工作是? – 汉堡店老板 |
[10:10] | Really? Is that so you can get better at the game? | 真的? 那你很会玩”汉堡店老板”吧? |
[10:12] | It’s unrelated. | 没关联啊 |
[10:13] | Listen, I need to beat this high score, | 听着 我要打破高分记录 |
[10:14] | but I can’t get past level 29 and that stupid chicken leg. | 但过不了29级和鸡腿那关 |
[10:16] | What the hell does a chicken leg | 鸡腿和汉堡根本 |
[10:18] | have to do with hamburgers, anyway?! | 没半毛钱关系好吗 |
[10:19] | Easy, easy! | 冷静 冷静 |
[10:20] | Ow. Damn it. | 该死的 |
[10:21] | What’s your name, anyway? | 你叫什么 |
[10:22] | I’m Bob. | 我是Bob |
[10:24] | – Of “Bob Sux.” – Ouch. | – “衰银Bob”的Bob – 真伤人 |
[10:26] | Who did that? | 谁干的 |
[10:27] | A guy. Jimmy Pesto. I hate him. | 一个叫Jimmy Pesto的男的 我恨他 |
[10:28] | I got a bully, too. | 也有人欺负我 |
[10:30] | His name’s Tyler. Picks on me every day. | 他叫Tyler 天天找我麻烦 |
[10:32] | Oh, that’s cool. So, will you help me? | 真巧 你会帮我吗 |
[10:33] | Sure, step aside. | 当然 往边上靠靠 |
[10:34] | No, no, no. I gotta do it myself. | 不不 我要亲自动手 |
[10:36] | I don’t know, man. | 那我没办法了 |
[10:37] | Your technique’s sloppy and your stance… | 你技术太烂 站姿也… |
[10:38] | why are you standing way back? | 为什么站的那么远 |
[10:40] | You got to press your wiener against the game, like this. | 要这样把老二靠近游戏机 |
[10:42] | See? Yeah. | 看到了么? 耶 |
[10:43] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[10:44] | Wow. Oh. | 哇哦 |
[10:45] | Yeah. Wow. | 耶 哇哦 |
[10:47] | I’ll teach you, if you beat up Tyler. | 如果你痛揍Tyler 我就教你 |
[10:49] | How old is Tyler? | Tyler多大 |
[10:50] | He’s 12. | 12岁 |
[10:51] | Well, uh, we’ll see. | 好的 再看吧 |
[10:53] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:54] | I can’t really shake, ’cause my… | 我不能握手 因为… |
[10:56] | [E.T.是性交中某动作的隐晦词] | |
[10:56] | You want to just maybe E.T. it? | 那就只碰下乌龟头吧 |
[10:58] | God, I almost want to beat you up. | 天哪 我也想揍你了 |
[11:00] | This isn’t a bar mitzvah! | 这不是犹太派队 |
[11:02] | I’m not Jewish. | 我不是犹太人 |
[11:07] | [航海人之妻] | |
[11:09] | Ahoy, there, mateys! | 哦喂 回来了 伙计们 |
[11:11] | So… what knots did you learn? | 学会打什么绳结了 |
[11:14] | Knots Landing? | 登陆结? |
[11:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的个神啊 |
[11:16] | They learned a ton of knots, right? | 他们学会的结可多了 是吧 |
[11:19] | – Yeah. – Uh, absolutely. | – 对啊 – 可多了 |
[11:21] | – Yeah. A lot. – Like what? | – 很多哟 – 比如说… |
[11:22] | – Uh… the fish noose. – Yeah. | – 嗯 鱼形套索 – 对的 |
[11:24] | The walrus’s surprise. | 海象表演结 |
[11:26] | The… cake and ice cream. | 呃 蛋糕加冰淇淋结 |
[11:28] | Ooh! That one sounds complicated! | 哇 听起来好复杂 |
[11:30] | When do I get to go sailing with you guys? | 啥时能和你们一起去航帆呢 |
[11:32] | Oh, uh, soon, Lin, soon. | 很快就可以了 亲亲Linda |
[11:35] | Ooh! I can’t wait! | 等不及了哦 |
[11:37] | I’m gonna start putting my hair up in a ponytail. | 我从今开始扎马尾吧 |
[11:39] | Why not pigtails, Mom? | 妈妈 为啥不是猪尾 |
[11:40] | Twice as classy. | 经典多了 |
[11:41] | I’d go with a flat-top… but, hey, it’s your head! | 要我就剃平头 但你的头发你做主 |
[11:45] | Time to take my awesome pills. | 该吃灵药了 |
[11:48] | Am I glowing? | 我发光了么 |
[11:50] | I feel like I’m glowing, Darryl. | Darryl 我觉得全身发光呢 |
[11:51] | Hi, Bob. | 嗨 Bob |
[11:52] | Oh hey, Burgerboss! | 嗨 汉堡老板 |
[11:54] | Lookin’ good. | 你真精神 |
[11:56] | – Thanks. – Are you high? | – 谢谢 – 你嗑药嗑高了? |
[11:57] | No. You kidding? | 开玩笑 当然没 |
[11:59] | A little bit. Yes. | 是有点 |
[12:00] | Video games and drugs… | 电玩和嗑药 |
[12:01] | – those two things don’t mix. – Shut up. | – 这俩不搭啊 – 闭嘴 |
[12:03] | You’re not too zonked to beat up Tyler, are you? | 你没飘然欲仙吧 打得过Tyler不 |
[12:05] | No. Who’s Tyler? | 没 Tyler是谁 |
[12:07] | Who’s Tyler? Tyler’s my bully! | Tyler是谁? 欺负我的那家伙啊 |
[12:08] | He could show up at any time! Come on, Bob, focus! | 他随时会来 集中精力啊 Bob |
[12:11] | Right, right, right, right. Let me just take one more pill. | 好吧好吧 行 我得再嗑片药 |
[12:13] | Happy Birthday, Samantha and Margaret! | Samantha Margaret 祝你们生日快乐 |
[12:15] | Our names are Jennifer and Kyristen! | 我们叫Jennifer和Kyristen |
[12:17] | We’re always mixing you two up. | 我们老把你俩搞混了 |
[12:19] | Hey, Dad, get in on this pizza! | 老爸 来吃点披萨吧 |
[12:21] | No pizza! He’s in training. | 不准吃 我正给他培训呢 |
[12:23] | Hope you get your lost manhood back, Dad. | 老爸 希望你早点找回男子气概 |
[12:25] | Take good care of our father, strange nerd! | 怪人 好好照看我们的爸爸 |
[12:27] | No funny business. | 别乱来啊 |
[12:28] | I’m not a nerd! I’m a video game enthusiast. | 我不是怪人 我是电玩爱好者 |
[12:32] | Close to the top! | 接近巅峰 |
[12:34] | See that? Now notice this. | 看到了吧 再看这个 |
[12:39] | Groping for glory, yeah | 追求尊荣 耶 |
[12:44] | [爱抚里克] | |
[12:46] | Yes. | 耶 |
[12:48] | I know… sometimes in life | 我懂 生活中有时 |
[12:50] | You just gotta say I don’t give a damn | 你就得浑不在意 |
[12:52] | Ha-ha! | 哈哈 |
[12:55] | Groping the night away, yeah. [Bob Sux] | 驱赶黑夜 [衰银Bob] |
[12:58] | Shoot your arrow in the sky | 向天空遥射一箭 |
[13:01] | Tell the gods you’ll never die | 让神仙知道你勇敢活着 |
[13:05] | You’re a real special guy | 你如斯独特 |
[13:10] | The towel’s there, | 毛巾就晾那 [啊噢配对] |
[13:11] | but don’t throw it in | 但别丢进去 |
[13:13] | If you do, you cannot win | 进去了 你就赢不了 |
[13:17] | That’s how rules work | 这是游戏规则 |
[13:22] | Crawl up the mountain on hands and knees | 手脚并用爬上山 |
[13:24] | It’s stained with the blood of your enemies | 身上沾染仇敌血液 |
[13:30] | Groping for glory… | 追求尊荣 |
[13:32] | I’ve eaten nine birthday cakes, and I still feel empty. | 都吃9个生日蛋糕了 还是觉得心里空空的 |
[13:35] | I mean, who are these people? | 这些人都是谁啊 |
[13:37] | Who are you, who am I? | 你们是谁 我又是谁 |
[13:39] | I’m calling it. This party is dead. | 我觉得这派对玩完了 |
[13:41] | Okay. Let’s go. | 那走吧 |
[13:43] | There’s gotta be something bigger we can crash. | 肯定还有好地方在等着我们呢 |
[13:47] | Glencrest Yacht Club. | 谷浪游艇俱乐部 |
[13:48] | I’d crash that. | 我想去那 |
[13:50] | I don’t know if I can have any more cake. | 不知道我还吃得下蛋糕不 |
[13:51] | – What about crab cake? – Hmm, I could make some room. | – 螃蟹蛋糕咋样 – 那我就再吃点呗 |
[13:55] | Hi, I’m here for the orphan benefit, Tots Without Yachts? | 我们代表”没游艇孤儿”福利院来这 |
[13:58] | I’m the orphan. | 我是孤儿 |
[13:59] | I’m Whit Worthington’s ward, Wayne. | 我是Wayne 来找监护人 |
[14:01] | I’m here to change the lightbulb in the lighthouse. | 我来这换灯泡 |
[14:02] | Wait. What? | 等下 啥? |
[14:04] | We’re gonna breeze right past you now. Thank you. | 我们莲步轻移地路过了 谢谢 |
[14:10] | 9Wow. It must be yacht prom. | 哇 这肯定是游艇舞会 |
[14:12] | This is the Commodore’s Ball. | 这里是海军准将舞会 |
[14:14] | You know what? Just give me the tray. | 整盘都给我吧 |
[14:15] | And make some mini pizza bagels. | 再送点小披萨百吉饼 |
[14:17] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[14:19] | This is for you. For your effort. | 这是给你的小费 |
[14:20] | There are more of these tickets where that came from. | 还有很多呢 |
[14:22] | So keep this guy happy. | 所以好好为我服务吧 |
[14:25] | Ow! Time to reload. | 该重新登录了 |
[14:28] | This goes in here. | 放个硬币 |
[14:30] | And this goes in here. | 再放粒药 |
[14:33] | Oh, my God, oh, my God… Tyler’s here. | 天哪天哪 Tyler来了 |
[14:35] | This is not a drill. | 这回是来真的 |
[14:36] | – Tyler? – My bully! | – Tyler是? – 欺负我的家伙 |
[14:39] | W… Wait… What’re you doing? What’re… Don’t. | 等… 你干嘛 别 |
[14:41] | This will make you look tough. | 这个让你看上去凶狠 |
[14:42] | And this will make you feel tough. | 这样让你感觉凶狠 |
[14:44] | Hey, Darryl, I don’t have a lot of shirts, so don’t do that. | Darryl 我没多少件汗衫 别这样 |
[14:46] | Oh. I thought your arms would look bigger. | 哦 我是觉得这样的话 手臂能显得粗壮点 |
[14:48] | Let’s put these back on. | 还是放回去吧 |
[14:50] | Oh, lookie what time it is. | 瞅瞅嘛时候了 |
[14:52] | – Punch-thirty. – Nice one, Ty. | – 揍人点三十分 – 笑话不错 Tyler兄 |
[14:54] | Say something tough. | 放狠话 |
[14:55] | Say something like “Punch-thirty,” | 像”揍人点三十分”这样的 |
[14:56] | then attack them all. | 然后把他们都放倒 |
[14:57] | Uh, hey, guys, listen, all right? | 嘿 男娃们 都听着 |
[14:59] | I’m an adult. | 我是成年人 |
[15:00] | And it’s, uh, it’s gonna get kind of heavy here. | 所以打起来会很疼 |
[15:03] | Hold on, I forgot the bicep band. | 等等 忘了戴上臂带 |
[15:04] | Okay, punch his face! | 来 扁他的脸 |
[15:05] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么鬼 |
[15:07] | I’m not punching any faces, okay? | 我不扁他们的脸 |
[15:09] | I’m gonna talk to the faces. | 我要对着正脸说几句话 |
[15:10] | What are you doing, Bob? Kick his ass! | Bob 你在干嘛 快打他们 |
[15:12] | I got it, Darryl. | 我知道怎么做 |
[15:14] | Look, I know you, right? | 我认识你 |
[15:15] | You’re Tyler. | 你是Tyler |
[15:17] | And you have fun beating up Darryl, here, all right. | 你喜欢欺负Darryl是吧 |
[15:19] | But Darryl, he doesn’t like it. | 但Darryl不乐意被你扁 |
[15:21] | And let’s be honest, there’s a race thing going on here. | 而且老实说 这是种族歧视吗? |
[15:25] | Darryl, you’re something… right? Black? | Darryl 你是呃…黑人 对不 |
[15:28] | That is not the issue. | 不是这个问题啦 |
[15:30] | I beat him up ’cause he’s a nerd. | 我揍他是因为他是怪人 |
[15:31] | All right, I got an idea. | 好了 我有个主意 |
[15:32] | Hold on, I’m just gonna take a pill. | 等等 我先吃粒药 |
[15:35] | Darryl, I want you to smile. | Darryl 你笑一个 |
[15:37] | – No. – That’s good. | – 不 – 笑得好 |
[15:38] | And Tyler, I want you to also smile. | Tyler 你也笑一个 |
[15:41] | – No way. – I’m so high. | – 没门儿 – 我嗑过头了呢 |
[15:43] | Okay, now, guys, just touch… | 好了 现在你们… |
[15:45] | touch your smiles together, okay? | 嘴碰嘴微笑好吧? |
[15:49] | This is going really well. | 做得好 |
[15:51] | So now that we got that… | 所以我们现在… |
[15:54] | Bob? Bob? | Bob? Bob? |
[15:56] | Bob?! | Bob?! |
[15:57] | Your bodyguard’s asleep, wuss. | 孬种 你的保镖睡了 |
[16:01] | That’s for standing up for yourself. | 这是让你记住反抗的下场 |
[16:05] | Chicken leg! | 鸡腿 |
[16:07] | Aah! What’re you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[16:08] | Yeah, Bob! Unleash the beast! | 耶 Bob 释放你的野性吧 |
[16:10] | No mercy! | 绝不手软 |
[16:14] | Ah! Relish hole! | 啊 作料池 |
[16:16] | Run! This guy’s crazy! | 跑啊 这男的疯了 |
[16:22] | Fantastic. Not my problem. | 装束不错 这不归我管 |
[16:23] | Thanks for coming to Family Funtime. | 欢迎下次光临 |
[16:25] | Drive safe. | 小心开车 |
[16:28] | Chicken leg! | 鸡腿 |
[16:30] | Ow! I fell down. | 我摔倒了 |
[16:36] | Help! There’s a crazy man chasing me! | 救命啊 有个疯子追着我跑 |
[16:45] | Yes! Tomato slice! | 耶 西红柿片 |
[16:47] | Take that! | 发射 |
[16:50] | What do you think those are for? | 这些旗子是干嘛的 |
[16:52] | You get one for every octopus you kill. | 每宰只章鱼就能得一面 |
[16:55] | I’m taking one. | 我要拿一面 |
[16:56] | Can I have that? | 能给我么 |
[16:59] | I wish I’d met you sooner. | 要是早些见到你就好了 |
[17:01] | I wonder what you looked like 15 minutes ago. | 我想知道15分钟前你长啥样 |
[17:05] | Dad! Some hairy guy’s trying to kill me! | 老爸 有个浑身长毛的家伙想杀我 |
[17:08] | Burgerboss is gonna get you! | 汉堡老板会抓到你 |
[17:10] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[17:11] | – Bacon-wrapped scallop? – Sure. | – 来点培根卷贝蛤么 – 好啊 |
[17:14] | [性感水手] | |
[17:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:16] | Hi. Is this Mrs. Belcher? | 喂 是Belcher夫人么 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[17:19] | I’m calling from Glencrest Yacht Club. | 这里是谷浪游艇俱乐部 |
[17:21] | We need you to come down here right away. | 希望您能马上过来一趟 |
[17:23] | Okay! | 好的 |
[17:27] | Moisten the mizzenmast! | 把后桅弄湿 |
[17:30] | – What? – You know what I mean! | – 啥? – 你懂的 |
[17:32] | That thing. | 就那个啊 |
[17:34] | The mizzenmast! | 后桅 |
[17:36] | All right! | 好啦 |
[17:40] | Three-hour tour… | 旅程3小时 |
[17:41] | You must be Linda Belcher. | 您是Linda Belcher吧 |
[17:43] | Yeah! How’d you know? | 是啊 你怎么知道的 |
[17:45] | Your family’s in the trophy room. | 您的家人都在奖杯陈列室 |
[17:47] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[17:48] | Trophy room! | 奖杯陈列室 |
[17:52] | The mayor is here. | 市长也在这儿呢 |
[17:54] | Hi, Mayor! | 嗨 市长先生 |
[17:56] | I’m glad you made it here so quickly, Mrs. Belcher. | Belcher夫人 很高兴您这么快就赶过来 |
[17:59] | We need your help with… | 希望您帮忙处理… |
[18:00] | …this. | 这个 |
[18:04] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[18:05] | What the hell’s going on here? | 见鬼了 这是怎么回事 |
[18:07] | It’s the Commodore’s Balls. | 这儿是海军准将舞会 |
[18:09] | Your husband just barged in here. | 您丈夫突然闯进来了 |
[18:11] | We caught your children stealing food and regatta pennants. | 而且您的孩子在这偷吃 还偷了锦旗 |
[18:14] | And oyster forks. | 还拿了牡蛎叉 |
[18:18] | Princess Mayonnaise! We’ll go back to back! | Mayonnaise公主 马上就返程 |
[18:20] | Let’s fight our way out! | 一路杀出去吧 |
[18:22] | All right, someone better tell me what the hell’s going on! | 好了 谁告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[18:24] | Is this sailing class? | 这是在上航帆课么 |
[18:28] | Dad was using us to get into Family Funtime | 老爸只是利用我们进”家庭乐” |
[18:30] | so he could get better at Burgerboss. | 打汉堡老板游戏而已 |
[18:32] | Now he’s in a k-hole. | 他现在在打斗池里 |
[18:34] | He tried to make me kiss another kid! | 他逼着我去吻人家 |
[18:35] | You deserve it! | 你活该 |
[18:36] | – Who are you people? – Who the hell are you? | – 这些人是谁 – 你又是谁 |
[18:39] | I’m Tyler’s father! | 我是Tyler的父亲 |
[18:40] | And the president of this club. | 也是这个俱乐部的头头 |
[18:44] | Why didn’t you tell me this was going on? | 出事了怎么不告诉我 |
[18:46] | We were kind of busy, partying our nuts off. | 我们有点忙 派对让我们爽得爆蛋 |
[18:49] | Yeah, we were at Family Funtime. | 对啊 之前在”家庭乐”开派对 |
[18:51] | Partying our butts off. | 爽得爆菊 |
[18:52] | I said “Nuts”! | 我说的是”蛋” |
[18:53] | You know, I’m so disappointed. | 我失望极了 |
[18:55] | This whole time, I thought you were taking sailing lessons. | 一直以为你们在听航帆课呢 |
[18:58] | Oh, shove it. Judge me. | 打住 别笑 |
[19:00] | Ah, hello, Linda. | 好啊 Linda |
[19:01] | You’re a member here, Jimmy? | Jimmy 你是这儿的会员么 |
[19:03] | Soon. Top of the wait list. | 马上就是了 我是第一候选人 |
[19:05] | I forget, uh, you guys members? | 对了 你们是会员吗? |
[19:09] | All of this is because you went and wrote “Bob Sux” | 都是你 在游戏机上写”衰银Bob” |
[19:11] | on a video game. | 引起的 |
[19:13] | – You. – Aw, you’re right, Lin. | – 都是你 – 说的没错 Linda亲 |
[19:15] | Let me see if I can help out, huh? | 让我看看能帮忙不 |
[19:16] | Bob sucks! | 衰人Bob |
[19:20] | Jimmy, you’re just as pathetic as Bob with your peeing races. | 可怜虫Jimmy 你还和他撒尿比赛呢 |
[19:23] | “Peeing races”? What are “Peeing races”? | “撒尿大赛”是啥 |
[19:25] | That’s not going to go over well with the membership committee. | 这不符合会员规章啊 |
[19:28] | Sounds like a sex thing. | 听起来和爱爱一样色情 |
[19:30] | It does. | 确实如此 |
[19:31] | But… Aw, come on, guys! | 但…拜托别这样 |
[19:33] | Come here, you! | 你给我过来 |
[19:34] | We’re leaving, you pill-popping liar. | 该走了 你个嗑多了药的骗子 |
[19:36] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[19:39] | Your mini pizza bagel, sir. | 您要的小披萨百吉饼 |
[19:41] | I don’t even want it anymore. | 现在不想要了 |
[19:44] | Hold on. Yes, I do. | 等等 我要 |
[19:49] | Lin, I’m really sorry I lied to you. | 亲亲Linda 很抱歉 我骗了你 |
[19:51] | And did drugs. | 还嗑药了 |
[19:52] | And used your children. | 还利用了你的孩子 |
[19:54] | Use it or lose it, right, Dad? | 不利用就会输 是吧? 老爸 |
[19:55] | You know what, Bobby? | 知道么 亲亲Bob |
[19:57] | At the end of the day, it’s for the best. | 事实证明 我们这样就挺好了 |
[19:58] | Can you imagine being on a boat with those people? | 你能想象和那些人共乘一艘船么 |
[20:00] | Yeah. I mean, if we were gonna have to be banned for life | 对啊 那里永远都不欢迎我们 |
[20:03] | from someplace, I’m glad it’s there. | 这是好事 |
[20:05] | Yeah, the caviar was too salty. | 是啊 他们的鱼子酱好咸 |
[20:07] | Well, technically, caviar is salty, Gene. | Gene 鱼子酱本来就是咸的 |
[20:09] | Yeah, but I think they salted it on top of that. | 但我觉得他们放得太咸了 |
[20:11] | They’re idiots. | 都是些蠢货 |
[20:13] | Oh, hey, Darryl. Hey, Bob. | – 嘿 Darryl – 嘿 Bob |
[20:15] | So you’re the video game coach? | 所以你就是电玩教练咯 |
[20:17] | And you must be Bob’s wife. | 你肯定是Bob的老婆了 |
[20:18] | She does have big boobies. | 果然是大美胸哦 |
[20:20] | What?! | 啥?! |
[20:21] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[20:23] | I might have said that when I was high. | 可能当时嗑多了药 啥话都说 |
[20:25] | Well, I came by to thank you. | 我特意来谢谢你 |
[20:26] | ‘Cause of you, I’m not gonna let Tyler bother me anymore. | 你让我下定决心 以后无视Tyler |
[20:29] | – Really?! – I decided I don’t want to be like you, | – 真的么 – 因为我不想和你一样 |
[20:32] | a 60-year-old man, still battling his bully. | 60岁了还和死对头闹个不休 |
[20:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:36] | Uh, I’m not 60, by the way. | 其实我没有60岁 |
[20:38] | But, uh, I’m glad I could help. | 但很高兴能帮到你 |
[20:40] | And you know something, I’m all right | 还有 我并不介意 |
[20:43] | with Burgerboss having “Bob Sux” On the leaderboard. | 汉堡老板游戏机上有”衰银Bob” |
[20:45] | Aw, I’m proud of you, Bobby. | 我真为你感到骄傲 亲亲Bob |
[20:48] | – Yeah. – Mm. Come here. | – 是么 – 来过来 |
[20:51] | Hey, you’re gonna knock “Bob Sux” Off the leaderboard, right? | 你会把”衰银Bob”弄掉是吧 |
[20:53] | – I’m on it. – Good. | – 包我身上 – 很好 |
[20:54] | Just change it to “Fat Bob.” | 把它改为”胖子Bob” |
[20:56] | “Dumb Bob” works too. | “白痴Bob”也行 |
[20:57] | Or “Hi, Bob!” | 或者”嗨 Bob” |