Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] 《开心汉堡店》
[00:20] Feel your uterus curl into a smile as you stretch deeper 慢慢下蹲 感受子宫弯成微笑状
[00:24] into Crowning Otter. 保持水獭王的姿势
[00:26] Ugh, Crowning Otter. It’s so graphic. 水獭王 还蛮像的
[00:29] Lin, why do you do this prenatal yoga? 琳 你干嘛做产前瑜珈啊
[00:31] You’re… I mean, you’re not pregnant. 我是说 你又没怀孕
[00:33] Your youngest child is nine. 我们最小的孩子都九岁了
[00:34] I like it. 我就是喜欢嘛
[00:36] It keeps my pelvic floor perky. Ah! 它能让我的骨盆底保持活力
[00:40] Hey, Mom, when you’re done polishing your pelvic floor, 老妈 你磨好骨盆底之后
[00:42] can you check my math homework for me? 帮我检查一下数学作业行吗
[00:45] There’s nothing on here but a drawing of a robot. 这上面除了机器人 什么都没有啊
[00:47] Who’s better at math than a robot? 有谁比机器人更懂数学呢
[00:49] They’re made of math. 他们就是用数学造出来的
[00:50] Oh, Mom, did you have a chance 老妈 你有没有看过
[00:51] to finish reading Buddy’s Rainbow. 《巴迪的彩虹》这本书
[00:53] I did. The ending was so sad. 看过 结局很伤感
[00:56] Ah, this… ah, remind me how it ends. 你这么一说 我就想起来了
[00:59] Buddy dies, poor doggie. 巴迪死了 可怜的小狗狗
[01:01] Write it down. Write it down. 写下来 写下来
[01:02] At least he saw the rainbow. 至少它见到彩虹了
[01:04] – Oh, he did? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[01:05] Louise, did you read any of the book yourself? 露易丝 你自己有好好看吗
[01:07] I could read it, 我可以自己看的
[01:08] but I retain it better when Mom tells it to me. 可是妈妈给我讲一遍的话 我会记得更牢
[01:10] Lin, we’ve talked about this a thousand times. 琳 这个问题我们已经讨论过无数次了
[01:13] You can’t keep doing the kids’ homework for them. 你不能总是替孩子们做作业
[01:14] I’m not. I’m helping them. 我没有替做 我这是协助
[01:17] What about you, Tina? 你呢 蒂娜
[01:18] Is your mother helping you do your homework? 妈妈有没有帮你做作业
[01:20] – No. – See? -没有 -你看
[01:21] But Mom’s been logging her dreams 但老妈一直在我的梦境志上记录她的梦境
[01:23] in my dream journal for English class. 那是我的英语课作业
[01:24] Great, you’re dreaming for her. 你真行啊 连梦都要帮她做
[01:26] Oh, last night, I dreamt I was breast-feeding Gene again, 昨天晚上 我又梦到给吉恩喂奶了
[01:30] and he had a long white beard like Santa Claus. 他长着又长又白胡子 好像圣诞老人
[01:32] Oh, it was freaky. 好怪异哦
[01:34] That could be our next Christmas card. 明年的圣诞卡片我们就画这个梦吧
[01:35] No. 不行
[01:36] Please. 求你了
[01:36] No. 不行
[01:37] 冰淇淋 热卖中
[01:41] Well, Teddy, I finally did it. 泰迪 我终于狠下心
[01:43] I got a soft serve machine. 入了一台冰淇淋机
[01:44] I knew you could do it, Bob. 我就知道你会买的 鲍勃
[01:45] You just need to believe in yourself. 你要相信自己
[01:47] Yeah, and summer’s coming. 没错 夏天就要来了
[01:48] This thing is going to be a gold mine. 这玩意简直是摇钱树
[02:02] 蛋筒冰淇淋 热卖中
[02:09] Bobby, where’d you go? 鲍鲍 你愣什么神
[02:11] Stop daydreaming. 别做白日梦啦
[02:12] Let’s have some of that ice cream. 给我来个冰淇淋
[02:14] Okay, here we go. 好的 这就来
[02:15] First bowl of a new era. 开启新纪元的第一碗冰淇淋
[02:18] Oh, ugh, nasty. 真恶心
[02:20] Give it here, give it here, give it here. 给我 给我 给我
[02:21] – Don’t throw it out. – No, no, I wouldn’t eat that. -别扔掉 -不不 这个没法吃
[02:22] -Just give it to me. -It’s not ready yet. -快点给我 -还没做好呢
[02:23] Give it to me. 快点给我
[02:27] Wow, that is something there. 太好吃了
[02:29] As your first customer, I can tell you, 作为你的首位顾客 我可以告诉你
[02:30] you don’t change a thing, you know. 其实你做的并不赖
[02:33] Teddy, you’ll eat anything. 泰迪 就没有你不吃的东西
[02:34] What? I won’t eat anything. I’m pretty discerning. 什么 你胡说 我对食物可挑剔着呢
[02:36] – Eat this. – What was that? -吃这个 -这是什么
[02:39] Don’t feed a guy a sponge, Bobby. 你怎么能给我吃海绵呢 鲍鲍
[02:42] Don’t feed a guy a sponge. 你怎么能给我吃海绵呢
[02:43] You put it in your mouth, Teddy. 是你自己放到嘴里的 泰迪
[02:47] Louise, guess which one of us ate cat food. 露易丝 猜猜我俩谁吃了猫粮
[02:51] Ugh, both of you. 都吃了
[02:52] We brought it from home. 我们从家里带来的
[02:53] See you in PE Class. 体育课上见
[02:56] I’m sick of PE. 我讨厌体育课
[02:57] – So am I. – Me, too. -我也是 -我也是
[02:59] I hate the whole shirts and skins thing. 我讨厌篮球衫 也讨厌光膀子
[03:01] I’m not open! I’m not open! 我没露点 我没露点
[03:03] I hate Ms. Schroeder’s dumb rules. 我讨厌施罗德老师的傻逼规定
[03:05] I told you, Louise, no hats in PE. 我告诉过你露易丝 体育课上不许戴帽子
[03:09] And I told you, 我也告诉过你
[03:10] I have a raging staph infection under here. 我的脑袋感染了很严重的葡萄球菌
[03:12] Touch this hat and we all go down. 谁敢碰这顶帽子 我们就同归于尽
[03:15] You want to play dodgeball in the hospital? 你们想在医院里玩躲避球吗
[03:18] I hate how I always get hit in the head with the ball. 我讨厌总是被球砸中脑袋
[03:24] I don’t want to go to PE anymore. 我再也不想上体育课了
[03:26] Me, neither. 我也是
[03:27] Let’s swing by Mr. Frond’s office. 我们现在就去找福旺德老师吧
[03:29] He’s highly suggestible. 他耳根子软得很
[03:32] You guys, when I’m in PE class, 同学们 当我上体育课的时候
[03:34] I feel like I’m not living up to 我感觉自己达不到
[03:35] society’s warped image of fitness. 扭曲的社会审美观所定义的完美体形
[03:38] I feel like a loser. 我觉得自己好失败
[03:39] I feel like I’m not being valued as a woman. 我觉得自己没有被当成女人看待
[03:42] Me, neither. 我也是
[03:43] I need guidance and counseling. 我需要指导和建议
[03:45] I’m a guidance counselor. 我就是辅导员
[03:47] Come in. 快请进
[03:49] So you’re feeling a little POed about PE, huh? 体育课让你们有点不爽 是吧
[03:53] But physical education is a state requirement. 可上体育课是国家规定
[03:55] I can’t just let you out of it. 我不能批准你们休课
[03:57] But, what if, I don’t know, instead of class, 可是 怎么说呢 如果把体育课换掉
[04:00] we did an independent study in something sort of physical, 开展跟体育有关的自主学习怎么样
[04:05] something, like, I don’t know, that the school doesn’t offer. 我说不好 反正是学校没有的课
[04:09] Independent study… I like the sound of that. 自主学习 我喜欢这个说法
[04:11] Sounds like something I’d come up with. 听起来像是我出的主意
[04:13] – You just did. – You did. -是你出的 -是你出的
[04:14] – Nailed it. – Uh, I guess I did. -就是你出的 -就是我出的
[04:17] The superintendent is going to love this idea. 校长会喜欢这个主意的
[04:19] So, what would you do for your independent study? 那么 你们要研究些什么呢
[04:22] Uh, swimming? 游泳
[04:23] Synchronized swimming. 花样游泳
[04:24] No, she doesn’t mean what she says ever. 不 她总是词不达意
[04:26] Or just regular swimming and splashing. 常规游泳也行 拍拍水花什么的
[04:27] I love synchronized swimming. 我喜欢花样游泳
[04:29] – Who doesn’t, huh? – Yeah. I mean, okay, yeah. -谁不喜欢呢 -是啊 喜欢喜欢
[04:31] Great. All right, so, uh… 太好了 那么…
[04:32] you’ll need an adult to supervise you. 要有一位成年人监督你们
[04:35] We know an adult. 成年人 现成的
[04:36] We definitely know an adult. 当然是现成的
[04:38] Have them sign this. 让他签下这张表
[04:40] Linda Belcher, fancy on the “B”, 琳达・贝嗝嗝 写个美美的花俏B
[04:43] definitely signed this form. 就这样 签好喽
[04:43] 辅导员 福旺德老师
[04:46] Tina, synchronized swimming? 蒂娜 花样游泳
[04:48] That is the most random sport in the world. 那可是世界上最杂乱无章的运动
[04:50] How’d you even come up with that? 你当时是怎么冒出这个念头的
[04:52] Mom loves synchronized swimming. 妈妈喜欢花样游泳嘛
[04:53] Don’t you remember during the last Olympics? 还记得上次奥运会吗
[04:55] She made us do everything synchronized. 不管做什么 她都要我们统一步调
[04:57] And brush and brush and brush and spit. 左刷刷 右刷刷 再刷刷 一起吐
[05:00] Good. 很好
[05:01] We just got out of PE for the rest of the year, my friends. 朋友们 今年再也不用上体育课了
[05:04] Yeah, who needs it? 是啊 谁要上啊
[05:11] Here, let me try. 起开 我来试试
[05:14] Huh. I need to exercise. 看来我需要锻炼了
[05:19] First, you fill the base of the cone. 首先 将蛋筒底部填满
[05:21] Boring. 真无聊
[05:21] Just let me do the demonstration, all right? 让我演示完 好吗
[05:23] So the ice cream goes on the inside of the cone always? 冰淇淋每次都被挤在了蛋筒里吗
[05:26] It goes… Yes. 没错
[05:27] It’s like an edible bowl. 蛋筒就是能吃的碗
[05:28] We get it. Move on. 我们懂的 接着说吧
[05:30] Wait, if that’s ice cream, why is it soft? 等等 如果那是冰淇淋 为什么它是软的
[05:32] Oh, my God. 老天啊
[05:33] I have a question. 我有个问题
[05:34] Why are you telling us this? 你为什么要跟我们讲这个
[05:35] Because I’m going to need your help. 因为我需要你们帮忙
[05:37] You guys are going to be running this thing. 这台机器今后由你们负责
[05:39] I now pronounce you Team Soft Serve. 我宣布 蛋筒小分队成立
[05:43] I made a soft serve this morning, so I should be captain. 我今早做了一个蛋筒 所以我应该是队长
[05:46] Kids, time for school. 孩子们 该上学啦
[05:47] Here, I washed your gym clothes. 给 运动服洗好了
[05:49] We don’t need gym clothes anymore. 我们不用穿运动服了
[05:50] Tina! Of course we do. 蒂娜 我们当然要穿
[05:52] What, are we going to run laps naked? 难道我们要在体育课上裸奔吗
[05:56] Oh, and Gene, here’s your Navajo warrior mask 吉恩 这是你历史课要用的
[05:58] for your history class. 纳瓦霍战士面具
[06:00] Wow, Mom, great job. 哇 老妈 做得真好
[06:02] It smells like you. 上面全是你的味道
[06:04] I’ve been wearing it all morning. I love it. 我早上一直戴着它呢 好喜欢
[06:09] – Thanks, Mom. – I hope we get a good grade. -谢了老妈 -祝你们得高分
[06:13] Don’t you make noises at me, you judge-a-roo. 别冲我哼哼 自以为是的家伙
[06:15] Go play your judge-eridoo. 你再敢冲我哼哼一个
[06:20] Suckers. 弱爆了
[06:21] Louise, why aren’t you in PE? 露易丝 你们咋不上体育课呢
[06:23] – Do you guys have lice? – I do. I do. -你们身上有虱子吗 -我有 我有
[06:26] For your information, we don’t do PE anymore. 告诉你们吧 我们再也不上体育课了
[06:28] We do independent study, thank you. 我们在搞自主学习 谢谢
[06:30] Yeah, we’re off the grid. 对 我们不混体育界了
[06:32] So long, balls. 再见了 各种球类
[06:33] Heads up! 小心
[06:37] *Heading out of PE* *走出体育课堂*
[06:41] *Gives us time to play on the street* *玩遍大街小巷*
[06:44] *First we lied to Mr. Frond* *先骗过福旺德老师*
[06:48] *Now we’re in a nail salon* *再来到美甲店臭浪*
[06:57] 激情四射
[07:00] Mr. Frond, pretty yarn. 福旺德老师 很会挑毛线嘛
[07:02] Do you knit? 自己织毛衣吗
[07:03] You tell me. 你说呢
[07:04] 织出我人生
[07:06] What up, my knitta? 你好呀 小织神
[07:07] So, let’s talk synchronized swimming. 来聊聊花样游泳吧
[07:09] Oh, yeah, I’m always up for that. 好啊 我很喜欢呢
[07:12] Big commitment. 要全身心投入呢
[07:13] I bet. 当然了
[07:14] I still have the ’96 Olympics on VHS. 我家还存着96年奥运会的录像呢
[07:16] The Miracle on Melted Ice. “融冰上的奇迹”
[07:18] Ooh, I have Dynasty on VHS. 我也有存《王朝》[电视剧]
[07:21] Well, I can’t wait to see the routine 我迫不及待地想要看看
[07:24] you choreograph for the kids in independent study. 你给孩子们编排的动作 就是那个自主学习
[07:26] Independent wha…?! 自主… 啥
[07:30] Those little sneaks. 这几个小兔崽子
[07:32] I can’t believe they lied to Mr. Frond like that. 居然敢骗福旺德老师
[07:34] Ah, here you go, sir. 先生 给您
[07:35] And they used me in their lie. 还利用我编瞎话
[07:37] What do you expect? You coddle them too much. 你想怎样 你太溺爱他们了
[07:39] Well, I’m not going to coddle them this time. 这次我不会再溺爱他们了
[07:40] I’m going to get real tough. 我要好好管管他们
[07:42] What a day at school. 今天好累啊
[07:44] I feel so physically educated. 我的身体受到了良好的教育
[07:46] Hello, kids. 你们几位好啊
[07:47] I had a very interesting encounter with Mr. Frond today. 我今天碰巧遇到福旺德老师了
[07:51] – You did? – Yeah, he’s an interesting guy. -真的吗 -他这人挺讨喜的
[07:53] Yeah, he is very interesting, Tina. 没错 他是很讨喜 蒂娜
[07:56] He’s so interesting 他很讨喜地告诉了我
[07:57] that he told me about your independent study. 你们那个所谓的自主学习
[08:00] Uh… I got to go. 那个 我先闪了
[08:01] I have forgot everything outside. 我把全部东西都忘在外面了
[08:04] Sit down. I got big, big news for you. 坐下 我有要事宣布
[08:07] You’re not going to get away with it, either. 你们想跑也跑不了
[08:08] Dad, do you want some help with the soft serve? 老爸 我来帮你做蛋筒冰淇淋吧
[08:10] Get over here. Look at this face and remember it 回来 看好这张脸 记住这张脸
[08:13] because it’s the face of your 因为我即将成为你们的
[08:15] new synchronized swimming coach. 新任花游教练
[08:18] What? Lin. 什么 琳
[08:23] I guess we actually have to do synchronized swimming now. 看来我们真要练习花游动作了
[08:26] Tina, this is the woman who chewed your food 蒂娜 你扁桃体被切掉后
[08:28] for you when you had your tonsils out. 是这个女人嚼碎所有食物喂你吃饭
[08:30] We’re not going to have to lift a finger. 所以我们连手指都不用动
[08:32] Okay, you two, lift your fingers. 你们俩 动动手指
[08:34] Synchronized swimming starts at your fingertips 花样游泳始于指尖
[08:37] and ends with your tippy toes. 终于脚尖
[08:39] I like it! 我好喜欢这件泳装
[08:40] It holds things in, in all the right places. 它能装下我的肥肉 固定在正确位置
[08:43] Why is Gene wearing a girl’s suit? 吉恩怎么穿着女式泳装
[08:45] Cause, otherwise, we wouldn’t look synchronized. 不然的话 我们看上去就不整齐了
[08:47] All right, everyone in the pool. Come on. 好 大家下水吧 快点
[08:50] Whistles are for lifeguards only. 只有救生员才能吹哨
[08:52] – Sorry. – Thank you. -抱歉 -谢谢配合
[08:54] Mom… I mean, uh, Coach, 妈 不 教练
[08:56] before we dive in, maybe we could watch you do a few moves. 下水前能不能先看你做几个示范呢
[09:00] We’re visual learners, right, guys? 有人示范我们才学得会 是吧
[09:02] Yeah, like Jennifer Beals in Flashdance. 就像电影《闪电舞》里的珍妮弗・比尔斯
[09:04] She had to watch a lot of welding before she got good. 她在看过很多次电焊作业后 才慢慢熟练的
[09:06] I love Flashdance. 我超爱《闪电舞》
[09:07] Okay, I see your point. 好吧 我明白了
[09:10] This is called the eggbeater kick. 这叫碎蛋脚
[09:15] Looking good, Mom! 不错嘛 老妈
[09:16] I’m learning a lot from looking! 我光用看的就学了好多
[09:19] See, not so bad. 看吧 没那么糟
[09:20] I could get used to this. 我会习惯的
[09:22] – Hi. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[09:23] – How are you? – I’m fine. -你好吗 -我很好
[09:24] How are you? 你呢
[09:26] I’m good… Not drowning. 我也很好 没淹着
[09:28] That could change. 也说不定
[09:29] Please don’t lean on the… 别靠在这
[09:30] – Oh, I’m sorry. – Thank you. -不好意思 -谢谢配合
[09:34] Be right with you. 稍等一下
[09:34] Here’s your ice cream, Teddy. 你的冰淇淋 泰迪
[09:35] Bob, this is too cold. 鲍勃 这个太凉了
[09:37] Can you just put it in the microwave for me? 能用微波炉热一下吗
[09:38] I can’t do that right now, Teddy. 我现在没空 泰迪
[09:39] It’s too cold. I can’t eat it. 太凉了 我吃不下
[09:41] – Just eat it as is! – I can’t eat this. -你就凉着吃呗 -我吃不下
[09:42] – Oh, my God. – Just warm it up for me. -我的神啊 -帮我热一下
[09:44] – Teddy, you’re killing me. – Come on, take a second. -泰迪 你要整死我啊 -拜托 一下下就好
[09:46] Give me the ice cream. Give it to me. 冰淇淋给我 给我
[09:47] Don’t put it on too long, now. 别热太久
[09:48] Excuse me. Can I get a sample of the chocolate? 你好 能给我一份巧克力试吃品吗
[09:50] Why do you need a sample? You don’t need a sample. 为什么要试吃 不用试吃
[09:52] But how will I know what it tastes like? 不试吃怎么知道什么味
[09:53] It’s chocolate. It tastes like chocolate tastes. 巧克力 当然是巧克力味
[09:56] – Is it nonfat? – Um, no. -是脱脂的吗 -不是
[09:58] – What percentage of fat is it? – I don’t know. -含脂量是多少 -不知道
[10:00] – Is it two percent? – I don’t know. -是2%吗 -不知道
[10:02] You should get it melted. 你应该先把它弄化
[10:03] Can we get a sample of the melted? 有化了以后的试吃品吗
[10:05] – You won’t be sorry. – Teddy. -你不会后悔的 -泰迪
[10:06] – What? – Stop. -咋啦 -闭嘴
[10:07] Uh, Bob… 鲍勃
[10:08] I think my medium rare burger 我的半熟汉堡
[10:10] is turning into a well done situation. 好像要变成全熟的了
[10:12] – Oh, crap. – Bobby, take it out of the microwave. -糟了 -鲍鲍 快把冰淇淋拿出来
[10:14] Bobby, take it out of the microwave. 快把冰淇淋拿出来
[10:15] I’m cooking now, Teddy. 我正在忙活 泰迪
[10:16] Bobby, take the ice cream out of the microwave. 鲍鲍 快把冰淇淋从微波炉里拿出来
[10:18] We’re back. 我们回来啦
[10:20] Lin, you can’t keep the kids this late. 琳 你不能总让孩子们这么晚回来
[10:21] I need you guys to be here. 我需要你们帮忙
[10:23] Here, Teddy, there’s your bowl of melted ice cream. 给 泰迪 化了的冰淇淋
[10:25] Oh, the bowl is hot. 碗好烫哦
[10:27] I can’t do burgers and ice cream by myself. 我一个人不能又做汉堡又做冰淇淋
[10:29] – Dad’s freaking out. – I’m not freaking out! -老爸崩溃了 -我才没崩溃
[10:31] – Totally freaking out. – Shut up! -绝对崩溃了 -闭嘴
[10:33] Okay, shh, shh, shh, shh. 好了 别吵别吵
[10:34] I’m gonna go change. 我去换衣服
[10:36] – Me, too. – I’m not. -我也去 -我可不换
[10:37] How was swim practice, Lin? 动作练得怎么样了 琳
[10:38] Good… the kids will be ready to get in the water any day now. 不错 孩子们随时都能下水练习了
[10:41] They haven’t gotten in the water yet? 他们还没下水吗
[10:43] They’re visual learners, Bob. 他们要看我示范才学得会 鲍勃
[10:45] It’s a scam, Linda. 这是骗局 琳达
[10:46] They’re not playing a sport. 他们不是在训练
[10:47] They’re playing you, again. 他们这是在耍你 你又被耍了
[10:49] – Look, soft serve. – Oh, God. -快看呐 有冰淇淋 -天呐
[10:51] All right, here’s a sample. 给你 试吃品
[10:52] I want vanilla. 我要香草味的
[10:53] – Do you have strawberry? – Swirl it. Swirl it. -有草莓味的吗 -给我来个混合的
[10:55] Look, we don’t do swirls or sprinkles or strawberry. 没有草莓味 没有混合装 更没有糖屑
[10:58] – Swirl it. – This is not low fat! -我要混合的 -这不是低脂的
[11:01] Oh, my God. Just spit it out. Spit it. Spit it. 天呐 快吐出来 吐出来 吐出来
[11:03] You’re my best friend. 你真是我的挚友
[11:04] – You’re my best friend. – All right. -你才是我的挚友 -我受够了
[11:06] All the teenagers leave! 你们这些小屁孩都给我出去
[11:07] Little Leaguers, too! 棒球队的也出去
[11:08] I ate some of that sponge. 我吃过那块海绵
[11:10] – I want a sponge. – Out! -我也想吃 -出去
[11:15] Gene, boogers. 吉恩 鼻涕流出来了
[11:17] That is good stuff. Uncut. 真是好东西 都不会断
[11:19] Kids, down here! 孩子们 快下来
[11:21] Time to work on scissor kicks. 该练习剪刀腿的动作了
[11:23] Today, we’re going to actually do them in the water. 今天我们要在水里实战了
[11:25] Gene just ate, Mom. 吉恩刚吃完饭 老妈
[11:26] We could get a cramp. 这样会抽筋的
[11:28] What are you guys doing here? 你们来这儿干嘛
[11:29] Mr. Frond made us independent study kids, too. 福旺德老师让我们也来参加自主学习
[11:34] We could use more people for a pyramid lift. 人多的话就可以做金字塔托举了
[11:37] Or we could make a circle. 或者围成一个圆
[11:39] Concentric circles. 有了 同心圆
[11:51] Hey, Linda, I like the choreography. 嗨 琳达 这套动作我喜欢
[11:53] You’re a great coach. A beautiful, sensual coach. 你是个好教练 既美丽又性感
[11:56] Thank you, Tom Selleck. 谢谢你 汤姆・塞立克
[11:56] 美国演员 制片人
[12:02] Kids, stop! Stop! Stop! 孩子们 住手住手住手
[12:05] Marco. 马可
[12:06] Wahlberg. 沃尔伯格
[12:08] No whistles. You know that. 禁止吹哨 不说过么
[12:10] I know the whistle rule! 老娘知道禁止吹哨
[12:11] Fine. Please don’t lean on the chair. 那就好 麻烦你别靠在椅子上
[12:13] What’s wrong with you kids? 你们这些孩子是怎么了
[12:15] Don’t you care about your independent study? 你们就不关心你们的自主学习吗
[12:17] – No. – Louise said this class was a joke. -不关心 -露易丝说这课是扯淡的
[12:19] Yeah. Say something funny. 是啊 来扯扯淡吧
[12:21] Louise, Tina, Gene, get over here now. 露易丝 蒂娜 吉恩 给我过来
[12:24] Ah… good one. 这个不错
[12:25] Cannonball! 炮弹来啦
[12:28] That is it! 我受够了
[12:29] Your father was right. 你们老爸说的没错
[12:31] You’re just taking advantage of me. 你们只是在利用我
[12:33] You and dad were talking about us behind our backs? 你和老爸居然在背后说我们坏话
[12:35] Not cool! 不地道
[12:36] If you don’t care about your PE requirement, 既然你们自己都不在乎自己的体育成绩
[12:39] then I don’t, either. 那我也不管了
[12:41] I quit! 老娘不干了
[12:43] Looks like somebody’s ready to coach independent drama. 看来有人要去教自主戏剧课了
[12:47] 第二天
[12:49] Where are you guys going? 你们这是去哪儿
[12:50] The pool’s that way. 泳池在那边啊
[12:51] Screw the pool. 池你个头
[12:52] Without our mom around, we make the rules again. 老妈不在 我们自己说了算
[12:55] Oh! Am I glad I caught you guys? 太好了 你们还没走
[12:57] I have very exciting news. 我有一个激动人心的消息
[12:59] I pulled some strings, 我走了下后门
[13:00] left several persuasive voice mails. 发了几封颇有说服力的语音邮件
[13:03] You have shot. 你们的机会来了
[13:04] The superintendent is bringing the school board to the pool 校长下午要带教委会的人来泳池
[13:07] this afternoon to watch you synchronized swim. 参观你们的花样游泳练习
[13:10] – What?! – But our mom quit… Ow. -什么 -可我们老妈不…
[13:12] They even suggested doing a graded performance. 他们甚至提议要给你们评分
[13:15] We’re going to set up a judges’ table. 我们要设一个评分席
[13:16] It’ll be like the Olympics. 就跟奥运会一样
[13:18] Mr. Frond… Ha! We should not do this. 福旺德老师 我们不能这么做
[13:21] The whole point of independent study 自主学习的意义就在于
[13:23] was so that we wouldn’t feel judged. 我们不想再被人评头论足了
[13:25] You’re judged from the day you’re born 你从落地那刻起就要被人评判
[13:27] till the day you die. 直到你死的那天
[13:28] The school board wants to see you 教委会要看你们表演
[13:29] do scissor kicks and perfect lifts. 剪刀腿和完美托举
[13:32] Otherwise, you’re all going to summer school. 做不好的话就等着去暑期学校吧
[13:35] Summer school? 暑期学校
[13:38] What am I going to wear? 那人家要穿什么去啊
[13:43] I’m glad you finally quit helping the kids, Lin. 我很高兴你终于不帮孩子们了 琳
[13:45] – It was the right thing to do. – You were right, Bob. -这是正确的选择 -你说得对 鲍勃
[13:47] I needed to let my baby birds fly. 我要放手 让雏鸟自己学飞
[13:49] My bratty little baby birds fly 让这些不听话的鸟崽子们
[13:52] – with their crappy little wings. – That was… -扑腾着烂翅膀飞去吧 -这个…
[13:54] Sometimes you just got to push them out the window. 有时候 你就是要推他们一把
[13:56] – Yeah. – You just got to push them right out there. -对 -把他们都推出去
[13:58] And if they fall flat, then that’s them. 如果失败 那是他们自己的事
[14:00] Well, you know what, it’s nice to have you back. 知道吗 你回来的感觉真好
[14:02] It’s nice to be back. 回来的感觉真好
[14:03] Hey, you want to train me on this thing or what? 你还要不要教我做这个东西啊
[14:05] You bet I do. 乐意之至
[14:06] – All right. – Yeah, you put your… -来吧 -把你的手放在…
[14:07] – Okay. – your hand on the knob. -好咧 -放在拉杆上
[14:08] – Yeah? Like that? – There you go. Yeah, no. -这样吗 -往下压 不对
[14:10] – Like that? – Slow. Slow. -这样吗 -慢点 慢点
[14:12] Ah, slow, slow, slow. 好好 慢点 慢点
[14:14] Yeah, there you go. 就这样
[14:24] Oh, hey, Tom Selleck. 嘿 汤姆・塞立克
[14:27] Uh, Linda, take it easy. 琳达 慢慢来
[14:30] – Yeah, you can’t pull it down that hard. – Okay. -不能那么使劲拉 -好的
[14:32] Mom, we’re really sorry. 老妈 我们错了
[14:34] Will you come back and help us right now, please? 你能回来帮我们吗 求你了
[14:36] Stay strong, Lin. 要坚定 琳
[14:38] Please. 求你了
[14:40] – I accept your apology, and I will help you. – What? -我接受道歉 也可以帮忙 -什么
[14:42] Great! Let’s go. 太好了 我们走吧
[14:44] I will help you by not helping you. Right? 不帮你们就是对你们最大的帮助 对吧
[14:49] What just happened here? 发生什么了
[14:50] Why is everyone smiling and not helping? 为什么大家都微笑着袖手旁观
[14:52] Mom, Mr. Frond is making us perform 老妈 福旺德老师
[14:54] for the school board this afternoon. 要我们今天下午在教委会面前表演
[14:57] Not my problem. 与我无关
[14:57] – Exactly. Not her problem. – It’s not my problem. -没错 与她无关 -跟我一点关系都没有
[15:00] – Yes, what she said. – Not mine. -是的 她说的对 -完全没有
[15:02] Okay, let’s not… 好了 别总…
[15:03] And if we don’t pass, we have to go to summer school. 要是我们失败的话就要去暑期学校
[15:06] – Summer school? – Yeah. What next? -暑期学校 -是啊 接下来呢
[15:08] Summer church? Summer dentist? 暑期教堂 暑期牙医
[15:10] Summer visit Grandma? 暑期拜访姥姥
[15:11] Summer camp? Wait, I’d go there. 暑期野营 等等 这我倒是愿意去
[15:13] You guys made your bed, 自己做的选择
[15:15] and now you’re going to have to swim in it. 自己承担后果
[15:17] Lin, the kids can’t go to summer school. 琳 孩子们可不能去暑期学校
[15:18] We need them here in the restaurant. 餐馆需要他们帮忙呢
[15:20] I thought you said quitting was the right thing to do. 你不是说不予帮助是正确的决定吗
[15:22] We both said a lot of things. 我们说得可多了
[15:23] Just, you help them. 你就帮帮他们吧
[15:24] I will not, you hypocrite. 我不 你个伪君子
[15:26] If you want to help the kids, 要是你想帮他们
[15:27] you’re such a know-it-all parent, 自以为是个全能老爸
[15:28] then help them yourself. I’m done. 你就自己帮去吧 我可不管
[15:30] – Yeah! Dad, help us! – Yeah! Help us, dad! Please. -老爸 帮帮忙吧 -老爸 求你了
[15:32] That’s a great idea! 这主意好极了
[15:33] No, no, no. What? No, not me. 不不不 我不行
[15:35] – Yeah. Yes, you. – No, I’m busy. -你行的 -不行 我很忙
[15:36] Dad. 老爸
[15:38] Summer School. 暑期学校
[15:39] And you’re here all alone without Team Soft Serve. 你要自己干活 身边没有蛋筒小分队了
[15:43] It’s too cold. I can’t eat it. 太凉了 我吃不下
[15:44] What percentage of fat is it? 这个含脂量是多少啊
[15:45] – Swirl it. – Is it nonfat? -混合的 -是脱脂的吗
[15:47] – Take it out of the microwave. – Uh, Bob. -把冰淇淋拿出来 -鲍勃
[15:48] – Swirl it. – The bowl is hot. -混合的 -碗好烫哦
[15:50] Totally freaking out. 绝对崩溃了
[15:51] – Swirl it. – No! -混合的 -不
[15:54] Okay, fine. 好吧好吧
[15:55] I guess I’ll have to figure out some kind of routine. 看来我得安排安排了
[15:58] I taught you kids how to use this, right? 这台机器怎么操作我都教给你们了吧
[16:00] Yeah. 教了
[16:00] But I still don’t understand where the ice cream goes. 我还是没整明白冰淇淋去了哪里
[16:03] All right, shut up. Forget it. 好了 闭嘴 当我没说
[16:09] Superintendent Douglas, let me get your chair for you. 道格拉斯校长 我来给您送椅子
[16:12] I got it. I got it. 没事 没事
[16:13] Once upon a time, 很久之前
[16:15] there was no such thing as math. 我们学校没有数学这门课
[16:17] Until one brave teacher said, 直到一位勇敢的教师提议
[16:20] “Hey, what about math?” 开门数学课怎么样
[16:21] I think independent study synchronized swimming 我认为 自主学习之花样游泳
[16:24] will be the next math. 将会成为下一门数学
[16:26] We are so screwed. 我们烂死了
[16:28] We’re all gonna die! 我们要死了
[16:29] Let’s die like we were born… Two minutes apart! 生时差两分钟 死时也要差两分钟
[16:32] All right, everybody, calm down. 好了 大家伙 冷静冷静
[16:33] Huddle up. Come here. 过来 聚在一起
[16:35] We can fake our way through this. 我们用这些动作蒙混过关吧
[16:36] We’ll do a few of these and some of this. 做几个这个 再做几个这个
[16:38] And maybe we’ll be okay. 这样就差不多了吧
[16:40] Dad, go change into your suit. 爸 你去换下泳衣
[16:41] I’m in my suit. 我这不穿着呢么
[16:43] This is what men wear, Gene, in the pool. 泳池里男的就穿成这样 吉恩
[16:45] Well, it looks ridiculous. 你看起来可笑
[16:48] And five, six, seven, eight… 五六七八
[16:51] – Fire! – Oh, my God. -着火了 -我的天
[16:53] Everyone stay! 原地别动
[16:54] Phillip, it’s a fire alarm. 菲利普 火警响了
[16:56] No, we’re-we’re at a swimming pool. 我们就在泳池边
[16:57] This is the safest place to be during a fire. 着火时这里可是最安全的地方
[16:59] False alarm, people. 假警报 没事的
[17:01] False alarm! Everything is fine. 假警报 大家不必惊慌
[17:03] Let’s get this swim going! 让我们游起来
[17:07] 婴儿爽身粉
[17:11] And five, six, seven, eight… 五六七八
[17:13] Anthrax! Run for your lives! 炭疽热 快逃命吧
[17:15] Aah! Anthrax! 是炭疽热
[17:17] Anthrax smells like babies! 炭疽热有一股爽身粉味儿
[17:19] Oh, my God. 我的天
[17:22] Phillip, what is going on here? 菲利普 到底怎么回事
[17:24] Come over here. Come here. 你给我过来 过来
[17:25] It’s-it’s just talcum powder. Carry on. 是滑石粉了啦 大家继续
[17:34] Linda, it’s Tom Selleck. 琳达 我是汤姆・塞立克
[17:36] Tom, what are you doing in my coffee? 汤姆 你在我咖啡里干嘛
[17:38] Want to know what’s the sexiest thing about you? 想知道你什么地方最性感吗
[17:40] My ankles. 我的脚踝
[17:41] No. You’re a fantastic mother. 不 你闪耀着母性光辉的时刻
[17:43] Oh. Anything else? 没别的了吗
[17:45] You always do the right thing. 你清楚何为对错
[17:46] All right, we’re done. 好了 别说了
[17:47] Go. Get out of my coffee. 快点滚出我的咖啡
[17:50] And five, six, seven, eight… 五六七八
[17:52] Doody! Doody! 堵了 堵了
[17:54] Oh, come on! 饶了我吧
[17:55] Everyone out of the pool. 所有人 离开泳池
[17:56] We’ve got a code brown. 泳池被粪便堵住了
[17:58] Don’t go near it. 不要靠近
[17:59] It’s disgusting. 好恶心
[18:00] You did a Caddyshack? Nice move. 一坨进洞 漂亮
[18:02] What’s a Caddyshack? 什么叫”一坨进洞”
[18:03] – The movie, Caddyshack? – Never heard of it. -电影《疯狂高尔夫》 -没听说过
[18:05] Wait, so you didn’t just throw a candy bar in the pool? 等等 你没在泳池里拉粑粑吗
[18:08] No. 没有
[18:08] – Oh, my God. – Yeah. -天啊 -嗯
[18:10] – Wow. Looks like a candy bar. – Thank you. -那里好像有坨粑粑 -谢谢
[18:13] Mine looks like chicken satay. 我拉的那个像鸡肉沙爹
[18:14] Sorry, folks, we got to drain it. 抱歉 我们要把水放干
[18:16] I think we’re done here. 可以结束了吧
[18:17] Next time, let’s stick to the curriculum. 下一次 你们要按课表上课
[18:20] No! No. No. We are not done. 别别别 还没结束呢
[18:22] We will… we will still do this. 我们 我们还能表演
[18:23] We will… do this in the empty pool. 我们在 空池里表演
[18:26] You want us to swim in a pool with no water? 你想让我们在没有水的泳池里游泳么
[18:28] Are you insane? 你疯了吗
[18:29] Summer school. 暑期学校
[18:32] And five, six, seven, eight. 五六七八
[18:42] Sorry, dad. 老爸对不起
[18:47] It’s mom. 老妈来了
[18:50] Lin, what are you doing here? 琳 你来干什么
[18:51] A little cup of coffee told me to come. 一杯咖啡劝我前来
[18:53] I don’t know what that means, 我不知道你在说什么
[18:54] but we’re glad to see you. 不过见到你很高兴
[18:56] We’re dying here. 我们就要死了
[18:57] Follow my lead! 跟我做
[18:58] Crowning Otter! 水獭王
[19:00] Clench that pelvic floor! 下压骨盆底
[19:02] Gene, you’re good. 吉恩 你很到位嘛
[19:04] I’ve seen her do it a million times. 我都看她做过无数次了
[19:05] And into Downward Stork. 摆好生娃姿势
[19:07] Don’t forget to breathe. 不要忘记呼吸
[19:10] Here comes the baby. 宝宝要出来了
[19:12] Push… and push. 用力推 用力推
[19:17] Oh, oh, it’s crowning. It’s crowning. 看到头了 看到头了
[19:19] Aah! I had a baby! 我生出来了
[19:21] And lift up the baby. 举起宝宝
[19:26] Nurse the baby. 给宝宝喂奶
[19:28] And jazz hands. 活动活动手指
[19:35] – We passed! – Yes! -我们通过了 -很好
[19:37] Next time we do this, 下一次自主学习
[19:38] I’m getting an epidural. 我要学习硬脑膜
[19:40] Well, the school board killed independent study. 教委会否定了自主学习
[19:43] Another Frond innovation in the crapper. 又一项福旺德创新失败了
[19:46] But we passed the performance? 可是表演过关了吧
[19:47] I guess, technically, you passed. 严格说来 算是过了
[19:49] So no summer school? 那就没有暑期学校喽
[19:50] Yeah. Yeah. No summer school. Whatever. 对对 没有没有 随便啦
[19:54] But you do have to go back to PE. 不过你们要继续上体育课
[19:57] Balls. 我了个球
[19:59] I got to go knit this out. 我去织毛衣发泄一下
[20:00] Nice job with the prenatal yoga, mom. 产前瑜伽很给力嘛 老妈
[20:03] Sorry we were such jerks. 很抱歉我们当时不知好歹
[20:05] That’s why I quit being your coach. 所以 我才不要当你们的教练
[20:06] But I’ll never quit being your mommy. 但是 我永远是爱你们的老妈
[20:09] You saved our asses. 是你救了我们
[20:10] And toned our Kegels. 训练了我们的阴部肌肉
[20:12] Let’s go home and celebrate with some soft serve! 咱们回家吃蛋筒冰淇淋庆祝庆祝吧
[20:15] Eh, let’s go to I-Scream, You-Scream, 咱们去”你尖叫我尖笑
[20:17] We-All-Scream for yogurt. 大家一起切克闹”喝酸奶吧
[20:18] They’ve got more flavors. 出新口味了
[20:19] I want to go to Chilli Billy’s. 我想去辣汉子
[20:21] I think they just serve chili. 他们家只卖辣椒吧
[20:22] Ooh, now I’m hungry for chili. 我饿得只想吃辣椒
[20:24] Good, cause we’re getting chilly. 好啊 在这都要冻死了
[20:25] All right! 走喽
[20:27] Are we just going to ignore the fact 露易丝在泳池里拉屎这件事
[20:28] that Louise pooped in the pool? 就这样被忽略了吗
[20:30] Ignore it? 忽略
[20:30] I named it… Jezebel. 我给它起了名字呢 杰茜贝尔
[20:32] Aw. My little grand-doody. 我的孙屎
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme