时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Fresh ground meat! | 新鲜嫩滑的牛肉 |
[00:22] | Great atmosphere! | 其乐融融的氛围 |
[00:24] | Gene, bring it in. | 吉恩 快进来 |
[00:26] | Get out of that burger suit. We’re going. | 快把汉堡服脱下来 要出发了 |
[00:28] | Baseball waits for no one. | 棒球开赛不等人 |
[00:30] | It smells like urine. Did you pee in that? | 怎么一股尿骚味 你往这上面撒过尿么 |
[00:32] | I had to go! | 我得走了 |
[00:33] | I told you not to pee in it | 我说过不要往这上撒尿 |
[00:34] | after I cleaned up from the… | 尤其是在我洗过之后 |
[00:35] | I’m the only one who wears it. | 只有我穿这玩意 |
[00:36] | What’s the difference? | 干不干净又怎样 |
[00:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[00:38] | What, you don’t want to buy burgers | 怎么 尿骚男卖的汉堡 |
[00:39] | from a guy who smells like pee? | 你不会买么 |
[00:41] | No one can place where it’s coming from. | 我又不能把尿憋回去 |
[00:43] | I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[00:43] | you’ll close the restaurant to go to a baseball game. | 你关门就是为了去看棒球比赛 |
[00:46] | Louise, this isn’t just a game. | 露易丝 我们不仅是去看比赛 |
[00:47] | We bought an ad at the ballpark. | 还去看球场上我们打出的广告 |
[00:49] | That’s worth closing for, right? | 这件事值得我们关一天门吧 |
[00:51] | Oh, can’t wait to see it! | 我迫不及待了 |
[00:52] | It’s gonna be so exciting. We’re famous. | 好兴奋呀 我们出名了 |
[00:54] | 开心汉堡店 A级牛肉 A+级口味 | |
[00:55] | It looks like a hot dog wrapper’s stuck in the net. | 好像一张热狗包装纸卡在了球网上 |
[00:57] | Like, a really tiny hot dog. | 一个小得不能再小的热狗 |
[01:00] | I did think it was gonna be a little bigger. | 我还以为会比这大一点呢 |
[01:01] | I think more people would see your ad | 如果你登的是”尿壶蛋糕” |
[01:03] | if it was a urinal cake. | 也许看广告的人会多一些 |
[01:04] | Are you kidding? | 坑你爹呢 |
[01:05] | I wish I could afford a urinal cake ad. | 我倒是希望有钱登则尿壶蛋糕的广告 |
[01:07] | All this talk about cake is making me hungry. | 一个劲儿提蛋糕 都把我听饿了 |
[01:09] | I’m gonna flag down the ice cream sandwich guy. Hey! | 我要叫住那个卖冰淇淋三明治的小伙 |
[01:13] | Play ball! | 比赛开始 |
[01:14] | Welcome to opening day of Minor League Baseball. | 欢迎各位在小联盟的开幕日前来观看比赛 |
[01:16] | 加油 奇葩狗 | |
[01:17] | Let’s hear it for your Wonder Wharf, Wonderdogs! | 为出彩码头 奇葩狗 欢呼吧 |
[01:21] | Please give a big Wonderdog welcome to Phe-Nom, | 欢迎奇葩狗的费诺上场 |
[01:24] | the Korean bunt specialist! | 他是韩裔短打高手 |
[01:26] | I never realized baseball had so much butt-touching. | 我从不知道棒球比赛中有如此多的臀部接触 |
[01:29] | That’s how they communicate, Tina. | 他们就是靠这种方式沟通的 蒂娜 |
[01:31] | It’s like Braille, but with butts. | 就像盲人摸盲文 而他们摸的是屁股 |
[01:33] | Read my butt! | 来摸摸我的屁股 |
[01:37] | I’m bored. | 我好无聊啊 |
[01:38] | Boredom. Boring sports. | 无聊的比赛 无聊的运动 |
[01:40] | Hey, it’s the seventh-inning stretch. Time for the mascot race. | 第七局中场休息 吉祥物赛跑又要开始了 |
[01:43] | Well, hello! | 这个带劲儿啊 |
[01:45] | Please welcome the owner of the Wonderdogs, | 欢迎奇葩狗的老板 |
[01:47] | Mr. Calvin Fischoeder! | 凯尔文·费舍奥德先生 |
[01:49] | Fish! | 大鱼 |
[01:50] | It’s that time. | 赛跑时间又到了 |
[01:51] | Now cheer for your favorite mascot! | 为你喜欢的吉祥物大声欢呼吧 |
[01:54] | Mr. Fischoeder owns the team? | 这支球队是费舍奥德先生的吗 |
[01:56] | He owns the ballpark, the team, Wonder Wharf. | 球场 球队 出彩码头 全都是他的 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna marry that man. | 我要嫁给他 |
[01:59] | – No, you’re not. – I wanna be rich! | -你给我打住 -我想变成有钱人 |
[02:02] | Don’t be frightened. | 别害怕 |
[02:03] | I have a gun! | 我有枪 |
[02:04] | So, get set… | 预备… |
[02:08] | Where has this sport been all my life? | 我之前怎么就没碰上这种比赛呢 |
[02:10] | You know, I wear the burger costume all the time. | 你也知道 我整天穿着汉堡服 |
[02:13] | Maybe I could race in one of these races, dad. | 老爸 也许我可以下去跑上一两圈呢 |
[02:15] | I bet it’s impossible to get in, Gene. | 我敢打赌 要想参赛并非易事 吉恩 |
[02:17] | – I’m sure you gotta know someone. – You do. | -你得有门路才能混进去 -你有的啊 |
[02:19] | It’s Mr. Fischoeder, our landlord. | 费舍奥德先生 我们的房东嘛 |
[02:21] | Well, I can’t ask a favor | 可是 我无法向 |
[02:22] | of a guy I’ve never paid rent on time to. | 从未准时收到过房租的房东开口求情 |
[02:24] | You’re his son, Gene. He’ll ask him. | 你是他亲儿子 吉恩 他会去求情的 |
[02:26] | – Yay! – No, I won’t. | -太好了 -我才不去呢 |
[02:27] | Now taking the mound to pitch, | 现在 投手已经站到投球板上了 |
[02:29] | former Major League sensation, | 名噪一时的职棒前主投 |
[02:31] | Torpedo Jones! | 陶彼德·琼斯 |
[02:32] | That can’t be the same Torpe… | 那个不是陶彼… |
[02:34] | Kids, that’s the Torpedo Jones! | 孩子们 那个人真的是陶彼德·琼斯 |
[02:36] | I can’t believe he’s still playing. | 真不敢相信他还在打球 |
[02:37] | God, he must be… my age. | 天啊 他得有我这么大了 |
[02:40] | I speak for everyone here when I say, | 我代表在座列位声明 |
[02:41] | “I don’t know what a Torpedo Jones is.” | “我可不认识什么陶彼德·琼斯” |
[02:44] | – Let me tell you, nobody… – We don’t care. | -我跟你们讲… -谁稀奇啊 |
[02:45] | Gene, let me finish. Nobody… | 吉恩 让我说完 没有谁… |
[02:47] | That’s what I was trying to prevent. | “没人”你就别说了呗 |
[02:49] | Nobody pitched like Torpedo. | 没有谁的投球技术能赶上陶彼德 |
[02:51] | I was there for his greatest moment, | 我有幸看到他人生的巅峰时刻 |
[02:53] | “the pitch”. | “凌波微球” |
[02:54] | It was 15 years ago, | 那是15年前 |
[02:55] | but I remember it like it was 10. | 可在我记忆中 那仿佛是10年前 |
[02:58] | His pitch was the split-finger skadootch. | 他投出了一记漂亮的无影指叉球 |
[03:01] | Torpedo clinched the pennant for us | 陶彼德用那记投球 |
[03:03] | with that pitch. | 赢得了优胜锦旗 |
[03:03] | If he’s so good, | 如果他这么有名的话 |
[03:05] | why have we never heard of this guy? | 为什么我们都没听说过他 |
[03:06] | Well, because he didn’t last long in the bigs. | 那是因为他在大联盟待的时间不长 |
[03:08] | You know, the skadootch is just one of those pitches. | 那记无影球也只是众多投球中的一记 |
[03:10] | When it was on, it was really on. | 当它雄风大振的时候 真的好给力 |
[03:12] | But when it wasn’t… | 但当它雄风不振的时候… |
[03:14] | it’s like hitting candy out of a baby’s hand with a bat. | 击破它就好像用球棒打掉婴儿手里的糖果 |
[03:19] | Wait. You mean it’s hard because babies’ hands are so small? | 因为婴儿手小 所以糖果很难打掉吗 |
[03:21] | No, it’s easy because… | 不 我是说那样很容易 |
[03:23] | How could you hit a baby? | 你怎么能对婴儿下手 |
[03:24] | Nobody would hit a baby’s hand with a bat in real life. | 现实中不会有人用球棒击打婴儿的小手啦 |
[03:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不是很懂 |
[03:26] | Was he fired from the bigs ’cause he hit a baby with a bat? | 他被开除是因为他用球棒击打婴儿吗 |
[03:29] | I’m not interested in talking to you anymore. | 我不想再跟你们说话了 |
[03:33] | Sorry, Gene. I don’t see Fischoeder anywhere. | 抱歉 吉恩 哪都看不见费舍奥德 |
[03:35] | Let’s get going. | 咱们还是走吧 |
[03:36] | That’s all right. I only wanted to do it really, really bad. | 没关系啦 我也只是想想而已 |
[03:39] | Oh! There’s Torpedo! | 那个是陶彼德哎 |
[03:41] | Dad, ask Torpedo about the mascot races. | 老爸 跟陶彼德说说参加赛跑的事吧 |
[03:44] | Maybe he can get Gene in. | 也许他能帮个忙呢 |
[03:45] | Kids, come on. | 得了吧 孩子们 |
[03:46] | I can’t bother Torpedo. He’s, like, my role model. | 我不想去烦陶彼德 他可是我的偶像 |
[03:48] | Oh, that’s creepy. Your role model is the same age as you? | 真好笑 你的偶像跟你一样大 |
[03:52] | I would never have another nine-year-old as my role model. | 我永远也不会崇拜一个九岁的小屁孩 |
[03:55] | Hey, Torpedo! | 陶彼德 |
[03:57] | My dad is a huge scout for the Baseball League of America! | 我老爸是美国棒球联赛的超级粉丝 |
[04:01] | Kidding. But he has a favor to ask you. | 逗你的啦 他想请你帮个忙 |
[04:05] | Hi, I’m a huge fan. | 你好 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[04:06] | You know, I was there for “the pitch”. | 有幸瞻仰”凌波微球”的诞生 |
[04:08] | So, uh, what can I do for ya? | 你想要什么 |
[04:10] | Picture? Autograph? | 照片 签名 |
[04:11] | Three bucks each, both for five. | 3块钱一张 5块钱两张 |
[04:13] | Uh, yeah, both would be great. | 那 我要两张吧 |
[04:15] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[04:17] | Oh, and my kid wants to run in the mascot race. | 还有 我儿子想要参加吉祥物赛跑 |
[04:19] | – You don’t think… – Hey, Russell! | -您看能不能… -拉塞尔 |
[04:21] | Some kid here wants to run in a mascot race. | 这儿有个小孩想参加吉祥物赛跑 |
[04:24] | For you, Torpedo, I’ll make it happen. | 陶彼德 您怎么说怎么是 |
[04:26] | I gotta free up one of these outfits. | 我得空出一个角色服 |
[04:28] | No, you don’t! I got my own. | 不必了 我自己有 |
[04:30] | It’s a burger. | 是个大汉堡 |
[04:31] | – Easy enough. – Thanks a lot, Torpedo. | -不错嘛 -非常感谢 陶彼德 |
[04:33] | Good luck out there, Sport. | 祝你好运 老兄 |
[04:35] | Linda, did you– did you hear that? | 琳达 你 你听到了吗 |
[04:36] | Torpedo Jones called me “Sport”. | 陶彼德·琼斯喊我”老兄” |
[04:38] | He didn’t call you “Sport”, he called Gene “Sport”. | 他那不是喊你 他喊吉恩呢 |
[04:40] | No, he was looking right at me. | 不 他当时是看着我说的 |
[04:41] | Yeah, he called me “Sport” and he tussled my hair. | 没错 他喊的是我 还抓了抓我的头发 |
[04:45] | It was great, Gene. You were great. | 太棒了 吉恩 你真棒 |
[04:46] | I’m a great tussle receiver. | 我就是招人抓的孩子 |
[04:48] | Wow, wearing the burger suit in the mascot race, Gene. | 在吉祥物赛跑上穿着汉堡服 吉恩 |
[04:51] | That’s advertising, huh? | 这是给老爸做广告啊 |
[04:54] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[04:59] | It was so nice of Torpedo to give us these seats | 陶彼德人真好 让我们坐在贵宾席 |
[05:01] | so we can watch Gene’s race. | 这样就能清楚观看吉恩的比赛了 |
[05:03] | You can really make out the players’ tattoos from here. | 在这里连球员的纹身都看得一清二楚 |
[05:06] | Makes you wonder about the tattoos we can’t see. | 被遮住的纹身更让人浮想联翩 |
[05:09] | On their butts. | 纹在屁股上的 |
[05:10] | How you doing, Gene? You feeling fast? | 感觉怎么样 吉恩 心跳快吗 |
[05:11] | No, I feel queasy. | 不 我有点想吐 |
[05:14] | Got some butterflies, Ace? | 是不是很紧张呀 王牌 |
[05:15] | – Torpedo! – Want my advice, kid? | -陶彼德 -想听听我的建议吗 孩子 |
[05:17] | It’s a mascot race, | 这比赛要穿着角色服跑 |
[05:19] | all you gotta do is stay on your feet. | 你需要做的就是稳住脚下 |
[05:20] | Let the other guys trip over themselves. | 让其他选手自乱阵脚 |
[05:23] | It’s time for the mascot race! | 吉祥物赛跑的时间到了 |
[05:27] | Goodie. | 老天啊 |
[05:28] | Remember, you’re an ambassador for our restaurant, | 记住 你是我们餐馆的形象大使 |
[05:30] | so just trying and run well, | 跑两下意思意思就行了 |
[05:32] | ’cause you don’t run well. | 你本来跑得就不咋地 |
[05:33] | Good luck out there, Sport. | 祝你好运 老兄 |
[05:35] | Oh. Yeah, I thought earlier you called me “Sport”, so… | 之前那句”老兄” 我还以为你在喊我呢 |
[05:37] | Nah, that was– that was a nickname for the kid there, Flash. | 不 在那出现的孩子我都那么叫 闪兄 |
[05:39] | I’ll take “Flash”. | 那我就叫”闪兄”吧 |
[05:40] | Kids, call me “Flash” from now on. | 孩子们 从现在起叫我”闪兄” |
[05:42] | Let’s split the diff and call you “Stinky”. | 为了区分一下 还是叫你”臭兄”吧 |
[05:44] | Stinky! I like it! | 臭兄 我喜欢 |
[05:46] | Oh, Torpedo, here’s a little thank-you | 陶彼德 为了感谢你让吉恩参赛 |
[05:47] | for getting Gene in the race. | 这是一点小意思 |
[05:49] | I make burgers for a living, | 我是个卖汉堡的 |
[05:51] | so it’s not weird for me to give you this. | 所以给你这东西不算奇怪吧 |
[05:53] | I don’t think it’s weird at all, Bob. | 我不觉得奇怪啊 鲍勃 |
[05:55] | Like a good burger. | 装作好吃的样子吧 |
[05:57] | Mmm. That’s a good burger. | 味道真的很好呢 |
[05:58] | Finish this guy back on the mound. | 我去解决一下投球区的那个废柴 |
[06:00] | Ha! Torpedo Jones just said I make a good burger! | 陶彼德·琼斯刚刚夸我做的汉堡好吃哎 |
[06:04] | I want that on my tombstone. | 我想把那句话刻在我的墓碑上 |
[06:05] | Seriously, okay? | 我没开玩笑 可以吗 |
[06:06] | No, I already got your tombstone picked out for ya. | 不行 你的墓志铭我已经替你选好了 |
[06:08] | What, what is it? | 什么 是什么 |
[06:10] | It says, “Order up.” | “汉堡来喽” |
[06:11] | That’s good. Let’s go with that one. | 不错 就刻这个吧 |
[06:13] | Joining your Wonder Wharf mascots today | 今天 加入出彩码头吉祥物赛跑的 |
[06:15] | is a special guest food, | 是一位特别的食物来宾 |
[06:17] | a burger! | 一个大汉堡 |
[06:18] | A boy who is also a burger. | 操纵它的是一个男孩 |
[06:20] | And I have my gun. | 注意听令 |
[06:21] | Ready, set… | 预备 就位 |
[06:26] | Go get ’em, Gene! | 超过他们 吉恩 |
[06:27] | I reinforced the crotch | 我强化了一下汉堡服的侧边 |
[06:29] | so he wouldn’t tear it. | 这样他就不会撕开它了 |
[06:30] | Win, Gene! Avenge dad’s death! | 加油 吉恩 替亡父报仇 |
[06:34] | Down goes Sammy Sea Lion! | 海狮萨米倒下了 |
[06:38] | Ooh! It’s a two-mascot race! | 只剩下两个选手了 |
[06:40] | Burger and Captain Pel-I-Can. | 汉堡男孩和鹈鹕船长 |
[06:42] | There they go, | 他们激烈地竞争着 |
[06:43] | like two, fast, fiery… | 像两个踩着风火轮的… |
[06:45] | bew! | 哪吒 |
[06:49] | The burger is your winner! | 汉堡男孩赢了 |
[06:54] | Well, congratulations, young burger. | 祝贺你 汉堡小伙 |
[06:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[06:57] | you can purchase delicious burgers | 您可以在公园内购买 |
[06:59] | that look somewhat like him | 差不多这个样子的 |
[07:00] | right here at the park. | 超级美味汉堡 |
[07:02] | And at my family’s restaurant. | 还可以在我家餐馆购买 |
[07:04] | And, uh, what’s the name of that restaurant? | 你家餐馆叫什么 |
[07:07] | Ah, it’s– it’s– | 是… 是… |
[07:09] | – God, I’m there every day. – Bob’s Burgers! | -我每天都泡在那啊 -开心汉堡店 |
[07:12] | – It’s– Oh, God… – Bob’s Burgers! | -什么来的 神哪 -开心汉堡店 |
[07:13] | – Gene! No! – Never mind. Never mind. That’s okay. | -吉恩 不 -算了算了 没关系 |
[07:16] | You can get everything you expect from a burger | 不管这家店叫什么 |
[07:17] | at whatever the name of his restaurant is… | 你都可以点个汉堡 享受美味 |
[07:21] | Oh, oh, I just remembered! I just remembered! | 我想起来了 我想起来了 |
[07:23] | It’s too late. | 晚了 |
[07:24] | But you can get them here at the park, today. | 但你今天可以在公园买到 |
[07:26] | No! Say it! | 不 说出来啊 |
[07:28] | I won something! I won! I won! I won something! | 我赢了 赢了赢了 我赢了 |
[07:31] | Yeah, and you didn’t fall down like everyone else. | 而且 你没有像其他人一样摔倒 |
[07:33] | – Tell that to your grandkids. – I will. | -跟你的孙子们好好显摆显摆 -我会的 |
[07:35] | Gene, are you kidding me?! | 吉恩 你真是坑爹呢啊 |
[07:36] | The name of the restaurant is Bob’s Burgers! | 我们家餐馆叫做 开心汉堡店 |
[07:39] | Well, I call you “dad”! | 可是 我喊你”老爸”的啊 |
[07:41] | I think of it as Dad’s Burgers! | 我还以为叫”老爸汉堡店”呢 |
[07:43] | You live above it! | 你就睡在餐馆上面 |
[07:44] | You work in it every day! | 你每天都在餐馆里干活啊 |
[07:46] | Bob, calm down, calm down. | 鲍勃 冷静 冷静 |
[07:47] | I’m sorry, dad. | 我很抱歉 老爸 |
[07:48] | I’m fine. I’m fine. He did great. | 我没事我没事 他很棒 |
[07:50] | You did great, Gene. | 你很棒 吉恩 |
[07:51] | A gold medal! Oh, we should get that bronzed! | 金牌哎 我们应该给它镀层青铜 |
[07:56] | Strike three. You’re out! | 好球 三振出局 |
[07:57] | Torpedo’s split-finger skadootch has suddenly started clicking. | 陶彼德的无影指叉球突然球风一转 |
[08:01] | I love that burger of yours, Bob. | 我好喜欢你做的汉堡 鲍勃 |
[08:03] | Hey, after the game, let’s all go to Bob’s Burgers! | 比赛结束后 我们去开心汉堡店闹一闹吧 |
[08:08] | Now that’s advertising, huh? | 现在 有人给我宣传了 |
[08:11] | 今日汉堡 我与汉堡有个约会 | |
[08:14] | 精制花生口味 上等汉堡 只要5.95 | |
[08:17] | Ooh, Angel! | 小天使 |
[08:19] | Do they call you that ’cause you’re such a good boy? | 他们这么叫你 是因为你很乖吗 |
[08:22] | I did many bad things to escape Cuba. | 为了逃出古巴 我做了很多坏事 |
[08:25] | Things that haunt me in the dark of the night. | 那些事总在无尽的暗夜中纠缠着我 |
[08:28] | How about another beer? | 再来杯啤酒吧 |
[08:30] | Man, you kids got a great dad, you know that? | 兄弟 知道吗 你们的老爸非常赞 |
[08:32] | One wife. One family. That’s the way to do it. | 一夫一妻一家庭 这样才对 |
[08:35] | You know, in the majors, most guys got a whole bunch of families | 知道么 职棒联盟的那些家伙 |
[08:38] | spread out over the 50 states. | 一人娶遍50州 |
[08:40] | When spring training starts, you get your Florida wife. | 春训时 佛罗里达的妻子相伴左右 |
[08:42] | When it’s regular season, it’s open season, | 常规赛季 意味着”开放赛季” |
[08:45] | if you know what I’m talkin’ about. | 你们懂我在说什么吧 |
[08:46] | You kiss your home field wife and kids good-bye, | 你吻别老家的农妇和孩子们 |
[08:48] | you tell ’em you’ll miss ’em, and you do. | 告诉他们你会想他们的 你也确实会 |
[08:50] | But you still take some of their toys and re-gift ’em for your away kids. | 然后偷拿一些玩具 送给另一处的孩子 |
[08:53] | I bet you’re a great dad. | 那你一定是个了不起的爸爸喽 |
[08:55] | And three great husbands. | 兼三个超级赞的丈夫 |
[08:57] | Mr. Torpedo, I couldn’t help but notice | 陶彼德先生 我无意中注意到 |
[08:59] | that the tall boy was looking a little lethargic. | 那个高个子男生有点无精打采的 |
[09:02] | Yeah, he’s got Lupus or rickets or somethin’. | 他生狼疮了 或是佝偻病犯了还是什么的 |
[09:04] | I don’t know why we keep giving that job to these sick kids. | 我就纳闷为啥我们队总招这些病秧子 |
[09:07] | I was wondering if I could offer my services. | 请问我能为您提供服务吗 |
[09:09] | I’m very healthy. | 我健康着呢 |
[09:12] | Okay, okay, okay. Hey, you got the job. Just stop doing that. | 行了行了行了 可以可以 别再拱了 |
[09:16] | Here’s your first ball girl duty: | 你的第一个任务来了 |
[09:18] | bringing me one of your dad’s burgers before every game. | 每场比赛前都给我带个汉堡 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:23] | Here’s the tabacco you wanted. | 这是你想要的香烟 |
[09:25] | And your comic books. | 你想要的漫画 |
[09:36] | Phe-Nom, is it possible to be in love with 25 people at once? | 费诺 同时爱上25个人 这有可能吗 |
[09:40] | You’re my favorite. | 你是我的最爱 |
[09:42] | Don’t tell Angel. He’s fiery. | 别告诉小天使 他火气大 |
[09:46] | Strike three! | 三振出局 |
[09:49] | Sound the alarm because Torpedo is on fire! | 掌声雷动 因为陶彼德情绪高涨了起来 |
[09:53] | Fire! Fire! Fire! | 狂热 狂热 狂热 |
[09:55] | Not a good idea, Burt. It’s a crowded stadium. | 这样不好吧 伯特 体育场里人这么多 |
[09:58] | That Torpedo is amazing! | 那个陶彼德真是超乎想象 |
[09:59] | Has he always been this good? | 他总是这么出色吗 |
[10:01] | No, he hasn’t been good in a long time. | 不 他低迷了很长一段时间 |
[10:03] | He says my burgers have helped him pitch better. | 他说我的汉堡帮他提高了投球技术呢 |
[10:04] | How does a burger help someone pitch better? | 汉堡怎么会帮人提高投球技术呢 |
[10:07] | Here ya go, Bob, little souvenir. | 鲍勃 接着 小小纪念品 |
[10:09] | Thanks, buddy! | 多谢了 老兄 |
[10:11] | Whoa, slippery. | 好滑啊 |
[10:12] | It’s greasy, huh? | 全都是油啊 |
[10:15] | What does this smell like? | 一股什么味儿 |
[10:16] | Hey, stop sniffing Torpedo’s balls. | 别再闻陶彼德的蛋了 |
[10:19] | Get it? | 你明白吗 |
[10:20] | It’s like you’re in love with him. | 你好像爱上了他 |
[10:22] | Wait. That’s our burger. | 等等 这是我们家汉堡味 |
[10:24] | Oh, crap. Torpedo’s putting my grease on the ball. | 我擦 陶彼德往球上抹油了 |
[10:26] | That’s how his skadootch is skadootching so much. | 怪不得他的”无影球”还好使呢 |
[10:29] | Your hero’s using your burger grease to win. That’s great! | 你的英雄用你的汉堡油赢分 好棒 |
[10:32] | No, Lin, Torpedo is using my burger grease to cheat. | 不 琳 陶彼德在利用我的汉堡油作弊 |
[10:44] | So you helped Torpedo cheat. | 这么说你无意中帮助陶彼德作弊了 |
[10:46] | If that means the Wonderdogs keep coming to the restaurant | 如果奇葩狗还来餐馆吃饭 |
[10:48] | bringing all sorts of business with them, | 照顾我们家生意 |
[10:50] | I say big whoop, | 我就睁只眼闭只眼 |
[10:52] | let the old man throw a greasy skadootch. | 让那个老男人投抹油的球吧 |
[10:54] | I don’t even know what to think about this. | 我都不知道该怎样看待这件事 |
[10:57] | I gotta go take a leak. | 我去尿泼尿 |
[10:59] | Oh, get me an ice cream in a mini helmet! | 给我带个小号冰淇淋回来 |
[11:03] | Bob. You look glum. | 鲍勃 怎么闷闷不乐的啊 |
[11:05] | Oh, I, uh… | 我… 那个… |
[11:06] | You… don’t hold your… when you pee. | 你尿尿时 不扶着… 你的… |
[11:10] | Why? It’s not going anywhere. | 怎么 反正它又不会乱跑 |
[11:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | Um, well, what if you found out that someone you knew | 如果你发现 某个你认识的人 |
[11:16] | was doing something sort of bad, | 正在做一些不太光明的事 |
[11:17] | and you were helping them do that sort of bad thing… | 而你无意中成了帮凶… |
[11:20] | Is it me? Is it abortions? | 说我呢吗 你指堕胎吗 |
[11:22] | – Wait. What? – Uh, what were you saying? | -等等 什么 -你刚才说什么了 |
[11:24] | Torpedo Jones is greasing the ball, | 陶彼德·琼斯往球上抹油 |
[11:26] | and he’s using my grease to do it. | 那是我家汉堡上的油 |
[11:29] | Oh. Come walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:33] | Come behind the scenes! | 来看看幕后吧 |
[11:35] | Torpedo’s dazzling pitching | 陶彼德那眩目的球技 |
[11:37] | is putting more butts in seats | 吸引越来越多的人前来观看比赛 |
[11:38] | than this stadium can handle. | 多到体育场都快装不下了 |
[11:40] | Is the roller coaster going to be okay | 没有那些高厚木板支撑 |
[11:42] | without those huge planks of wood? | 这辆过山车不会出问题吗 |
[11:44] | Sure, sure! | 没问题 没问题 |
[11:45] | These people aren’t paying for extra wood, Bob. | 这些人不会为多余的木头付钱 鲍勃 |
[11:48] | No one wants to ride Extra Wood Mountain. | 没人想乘坐”多余木山车” |
[11:50] | Whoa! Watch out! Extra nuts and bolts. | 小心这些多余的螺帽和螺栓 |
[11:54] | People come to baseball games | 人们来看棒球比赛 |
[11:55] | for the same reason they come to the amusement park: | 和去游乐场是出于同一种原因 |
[11:58] | to be entertained! | 都是为了找乐子 |
[12:00] | Does it really matter if the games are rigged? No! | 有没有暗箱操作关系大吗 不大 |
[12:03] | – The games are rigged? – Yes! | -比赛有暗箱 -是的 |
[12:04] | Oh, my wonderdog is hanging out. | 哎哟 我的小鸡鸡怎么还在外面 |
[12:07] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是啊 是啊 |
[12:09] | I got so caught up in our conversation, | 我聊得太投入了 |
[12:10] | I forgot to zip. | 拉链都忘了拉 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I didn’t want to say anything. | 我不想发表意见 |
[12:13] | – Why not? – I, uh… | -为什么 -我… |
[12:14] | Compliments are welcome. Where was I? | 好听的话不嫌多 我刚才说到哪了 |
[12:16] | You were saying the games are rigged. | 你刚才说 比赛有暗箱 |
[12:18] | Yes. The games are all rigged. | 没错 所有比赛 游戏 都被暗箱了 |
[12:25] | I’m not letting my kids play these games anymore. | 这些游戏我不会再让孩子们玩了 |
[12:27] | But look at these smiling faces, | 你看这些开心的脸 |
[12:29] | just like those smiling faces. | 就和那些开心的脸一样 |
[12:31] | Smiling at every skadootch the Torpedo throws. | 陶彼德的每个无影球都给大家带来了无尽的欢乐 |
[12:35] | They don’t want to know, Bob. | 他们不想知道真相 鲍勃 |
[12:36] | They don’t want to “look behind the curtain”. | 他们不想看到”帷幕后的景象” |
[12:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:40] | It just seems like bad karma or something. | 也许 善恶各有报应 |
[12:42] | Karma? There’s no such thing as “karma”. | 报应 这世上哪有”报应”一说啊 |
[12:46] | Not in this town. | 至少不会在本市出现 |
[12:49] | Oh, just kick ’em. Kick ’em right into the ocean! | 快踢掉 快把它们踢到海里去 |
[12:51] | – Okay. – That’s it. | -好 -好了 |
[12:55] | Wait, why does Tornado want our old grease in a jar? | 等等 为什么陶纳德想要一罐用过的油 |
[12:58] | It’s Torpedo, Gene. | 是陶彼德 吉恩 |
[13:00] | Uh, it helps him pitch better. | 这会帮他投出好球 |
[13:01] | And– and don’t forget, it’s a secret. | 还有 记住 这是秘密 |
[13:03] | Why? Is it against the rules? | 怎么 这样做是违规的么 |
[13:04] | Technically, yes. | 严格说来 是的 |
[13:05] | So then it’s cheating. | 那这是作弊喽 |
[13:07] | No. What it is, | 不 这样做 |
[13:08] | is helping people enjoy baseball more. | 是帮助大家享受更多看球的乐趣 |
[13:10] | It’s entertainment. | 这是在 取悦大家 |
[13:11] | I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[13:13] | Are you and mom getting divorced? | 你和妈妈要离婚了吗 |
[13:14] | – What? – Oh, my God, you are. | -什么 -天哪 还真是 |
[13:16] | – I call mom! – I call dad! | -我跟老妈 -我跟老爸 |
[13:17] | You guys took both of them. | 你俩把爸妈都给占了 |
[13:18] | Enough. Go fill the condiments. | 够了 给我装调料去 |
[13:20] | – I call ketchup! – I call mustard! | -我装番茄酱 -我装芥末酱 |
[13:22] | You can do horseradish. | 你可以装辣根酱 |
[13:23] | There’s not… Okay. | 又没有… 好的 |
[13:25] | Thanks, Bobby. | 谢谢 老鲍 |
[13:26] | Hey, who wants a burger on the Torpedo! | 谁想吃汉堡 我请客 |
[13:28] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[13:31] | Gene, you’re defending your title. Are you nervous? | 吉恩 你要卫冕哦 紧张吗 |
[13:33] | Why don’t you ask my diarrhea. | 你怎么不问问我拉肚子好没好 |
[13:35] | You should be nervous. | 你应该感到紧张 |
[13:37] | You’re a chubby kid in a mascot suit. | 你这个穿着汉堡服的胖小子 |
[13:39] | That’s what I’m saying. I should cheat. | 这正是我想说的 我应该作作弊 |
[13:42] | Dad says it’s okay when it’s for entertainment. | 老爸也说过 如果是为了取乐就可以作弊 |
[13:44] | That’s right! Let’s cheat! | 没错 我们作弊吧 |
[13:46] | – You see that pelican? – Yeah. | -看到那只鹈鹕了吗 -看到了 |
[13:47] | You’re running, right? | 你用跑的 对吧 |
[13:48] | You have a switchblade taped to your shoe. | 你往鞋上绑把弹簧刀 |
[13:51] | – He does? – He will. | -他有装吗 -他会装的 |
[13:52] | And on your other shoe, you’ll have a lemon. | 在另外一只鞋上绑个柠檬 |
[13:54] | Stab! Stab! Stab! | 捅死你 捅死你 捅死你 |
[13:56] | Sting, sting, sting! | 蜇死你 蜇死你 蜇死你 |
[13:57] | “What are you doing?” | “你在干什么” |
[13:58] | “I’m squeezing lemon into your wound!” | “我在往你的伤口里挤柠檬汁” |
[14:01] | Sweet baby, blade foot. | 甜心宝贝刀锋脚 |
[14:03] | Or… I can give him a nudge and tip him over. | 我也可以用手肘撞他 然后使绊子 |
[14:06] | Ugh, really? | 这样行么 |
[14:07] | Yeah. He’s top-heavy. | 行 他头重脚轻 |
[14:08] | I’ll just give him a little tippity-tap. | 我只要轻轻拍一下就行了 |
[14:10] | Well, I’m still gluing a knife to my foot. | 我还是坚持在脚底绑刀 |
[14:14] | Yay, Gene! Go, Gene! | 吉恩加油 吉恩快跑 |
[14:16] | That-a-way, son! | 就是这样 儿子 |
[14:19] | Tippity-tap. | 轻轻拍一下 |
[14:22] | It’s a three-mascot-pileup! | 三个吉祥物连环相撞 |
[14:24] | Go, Gene! All right! Go! | 吉恩快跑 吉恩好样的 |
[14:26] | The Boy Burger wins again! | 汉堡男孩又赢了 |
[14:28] | How about that? | 你认为怎么样 |
[14:30] | Hey, how about this, Phil? | 你认为怎么样 菲尔 |
[14:34] | I don’t know, Burt. I’m not so sure about that. | 我不知道 伯特 我不是很确定 |
[14:37] | I won! I won again! | 我赢了 我又赢了 |
[14:39] | My brother won! | 我弟弟赢了 |
[14:41] | Guys, take off your shirts. | 伙计们 快脱掉球衫 |
[14:45] | Good arm pumping, baby! | 手臂甩得很起劲嘛 宝贝 |
[14:47] | That’s how I disguised the push. | 很好地掩饰了我推人这招 |
[14:48] | What push? | 你推人了 |
[14:49] | He pushed the Cotton Candy mascot so he’d fall over. | 他把棉花糖推倒了 |
[14:51] | Hooray for cheating! | 作弊万岁 |
[14:53] | Gene, how could you? You know that’s wrong. | 吉恩 你怎么能这样 这样做是错的 |
[14:55] | Uh-uh-uh. Not when it’s entertainment. | 不不不 如果是为了取乐 就不是错的 |
[14:57] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[14:59] | You told them cheating is okay? | 这是你教的么 |
[15:00] | No, I didn’t, Linda. | 不 我没有 琳达 |
[15:02] | Yes, he did. | 就是他教的 |
[15:03] | -Oh, Bobby. -Oh, crap. | -鲍鲍 -糟糕 |
[15:05] | Go get me a soft serve. And make it a swirl! | 去给我买个蛋卷冰淇淋 要经典造型的 |
[15:14] | Look, Gene, when I said it’s okay to cheat, | 吉恩 我那句”作弊没关系” |
[15:15] | I meant for Torpedo, | 是说陶彼德作弊没关系 |
[15:17] | not for you to cheat in your mascot race. | 不是说你作弊没关系 |
[15:19] | You should really give back one of those medals. | 你应该还回去一块金牌 |
[15:21] | Ooh, but I want to get a picture of you wearing them before you do. | 但在还之前 我想给你照张相 |
[15:24] | I’m not giving back my medals! | 我才不要还 |
[15:25] | Those suckers got their money’s worth, pops. | 那些混蛋花钱花得值啊 老爸 |
[15:28] | I’m good for business, dad. | 你看我很有商业头脑吧 老爸 |
[15:29] | You know what? From now on, there’ll be no more cheating. | 从现在开始 不许再作弊 |
[15:31] | Does that mean I shouldn’t give Torpedo this grease? | 也就是说我不应该再给陶彼德送油了是吧 |
[15:33] | That’s right, Tina. | 没错 蒂娜 |
[15:35] | Yes. No more cheating for anyone in this house. | 是的 这个家不许再有人作弊 |
[15:38] | From now on, I won’t wear my tummy tuck jeans. | 从今往后 我再也不穿收腹牛仔裤了 |
[15:41] | And goodbye, Brazilian. Hello, rainforest. | 再见 巴西佬 你好 热带雨林 |
[15:46] | Sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 老爸 |
[15:47] | But if I win tomorrow, I’ll be the first mascot | 但如果明天我赢了 我将是有史以来 |
[15:50] | ever to win three races in a row. | 第一个三连胜的吉祥物 |
[15:52] | I’m a top! | 多V5啊 |
[15:53] | You mean you’re on top. | 你的意思是 “威武”么 |
[15:54] | No. I’m a top! | 不 是”V5″ |
[16:00] | Shew. I was starting to think | 我还以为 |
[16:02] | maybe you were going to leave me high and dry here. | 你会放我鸽子呢 |
[16:03] | Well, what’s in this jar is worth the wait. | 这只罐里的东西 值得你等待 |
[16:06] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[16:06] | “You don’t need to cheat. | 无需作弊 |
[16:08] | “You can win without me. | 没有我 你也能赢 |
[16:10] | “If you try your hardest, you’ve already won. | 全力以赴 就是冠军 |
[16:12] | “Love, Bob’s grease.” | 爱你 鲍家汉堡油 |
[16:13] | That’s right, Torpedo. | 没错 陶彼德 |
[16:15] | You can win without my grease. | 没有油你也能赢 |
[16:16] | It just took me believing in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[16:18] | Now, listen. Gene’s about to race, | 听着 吉恩等会就要开跑了 |
[16:20] | and since you’re his role model, | 你是他的偶像 |
[16:21] | I’m hoping you’ll tell Gene | 所以我希望你能告诉他 |
[16:23] | he can win without cheating, just like you. | 不作弊也能赢 就像你一样 |
[16:25] | Who the hell’s Gene? | 吉恩是哪只鸟 |
[16:26] | That’s… my son. | 他是… 我儿子 |
[16:27] | You’re his role model, and you’re my role model, too. | 你是他的偶像 也是我的偶像 |
[16:30] | Wha…? I can’t be your role model, we’re the same age. | 擦 我怎么能是你的偶像 我们同龄啊 |
[16:34] | What’s this mean? You cutting me off, Bobo? | 这是什么意思 你不再给我送油了吗 爆勃 |
[16:36] | Torpedo, I’m cutting you free. | 陶彼德 我在帮你释放自己 |
[16:38] | – Come here. – Wait, what are you going to do? | -过来 -等等 你想干什么 |
[16:39] | – I’m going to hug you. – Slow down there, tiger. | -我想抱抱你 -慢着 大老虎 |
[16:41] | Guess I’ll have to make this grease last the whole season. | 看来我得用这瓶油撑过这一季了 |
[16:44] | I should have never given you my grease. | 我就不应该给你提供油 |
[16:46] | I created a monster. | 我亲手造就了一个怪物 |
[16:47] | You think you started my greasing? | 你以为遇见你之后我才开始用油作弊吗 |
[16:49] | I’ve always cheated, Bobby. | 我的职业生涯一直都在作弊 老鲍 |
[16:52] | Not the… “the pitch”. | 至少凌波微球没有作弊啊 |
[16:53] | Oh, definitely “the pitch”. | 凌波微球当然作弊了 |
[16:55] | That game, I had a pat of butter in my nostril, | 那场比赛 我在鼻孔里藏了块黄油 |
[16:58] | sex jelly in my armpit… | 在腋下抹了点润滑剂 |
[16:59] | Hell, I was on prescription drugs | 我还吃了几片处方药 |
[17:01] | to stimulate production of earwax. | 以刺激耳屎生长 |
[17:03] | And “the pitch”? | 什么”凌波微球” |
[17:05] | That was courtesy of some black market whale blubber | 全靠从黑市的爱斯基摩人手里 |
[17:07] | I bought off some Eskimos. | 买到的鲸脂 |
[17:09] | Cute note, though, Bob. | 这个纸条还是很有爱的 鲍勃 |
[17:10] | Bit of advice: if you want a role model, pick an old guy. | 我建议你 下次找偶像找个老一点的 |
[17:13] | By the time you grow up, they’re dead. | 等你长大了 他们也死翘翘了 |
[17:17] | Didn’t go great. | 不太顺利啊 |
[17:19] | – Gene! – I’m sure it was fine. | -吉恩 -我看肯定行 |
[17:20] | Torpedo seems like a reasonable guy. | 陶彼德看上去是个讲理的人 |
[17:22] | Torpedo Jones wants you out of his seats this second. | 陶彼德·琼斯要你们即刻离席 |
[17:25] | – What a schmuck. – Gene! | -混蛋一个 -吉恩 |
[17:28] | It’s the seventh-inning stretch. | 第七局中场休息 |
[17:30] | Mascots are lining up. | 吉祥物们已经站好队了 |
[17:32] | All right, maybe I have an idea. | 我想我有主意了 |
[17:34] | Hi, fellas, | 兄弟 |
[17:35] | I’d love to say a few words to my son, | 我想跟我儿子说几句话 |
[17:37] | the burger, over the PA. Excuse me. | 穿汉堡服那个 不好意思 |
[17:39] | Uh… okay. Highly unusual. | 好吧 突发状况哟 |
[17:41] | Doesn’t matter. None of this matters. | 不重要 这一切都不重要 |
[17:43] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[17:44] | Up here. | 往上瞅 |
[17:45] | Jesus? | 上帝吗 |
[17:46] | No, Gene, it’s your father. I’m up here. | 不 吉恩 是你老爸啦 我在上面 |
[17:49] | You’re dead?! | 你死了吗 |
[17:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:52] | No, I’m kidding. | 好啦 我开玩笑的 |
[17:54] | I’m up here in the booth. Right here. See me? | 我在解说台里 这边 看到了吗 |
[17:58] | Boy, this microphone smells like beer. | 我去 这麦怎么有股啤酒味 |
[17:59] | Well, let’s just say AA was “A” waste of time. | 戒酒互助会都纯”扯蛋” |
[18:02] | Winning isn’t everything, Gene. | 夺冠不是最重要的 吉恩 |
[18:04] | Yes, we’re all here to be entertained, | 没错 我们来这儿是为了开心 |
[18:06] | but if you, um, cut corners now, | 但如果你投机取巧 |
[18:08] | the next thing you know, you’ll be | 也许你今后就会 |
[18:10] | hiding lard in your nose | 往鼻孔里藏猪油 |
[18:12] | or taking wood out of roller coasters. | 或者搭建过山车时偷工减料 |
[18:15] | Hey, all right, that’s enough of that. | 我说你说够了没有 |
[18:17] | Let’s start the race! | 开始比赛吧 |
[18:19] | I’m trying to talk to my son. | 我正跟我儿子说话呢 |
[18:20] | Gene, run clean. | 吉恩 不要作弊 |
[18:22] | On your mark! | 各就各位 |
[18:23] | Gene, what are you going to do? | 吉恩 你打算怎么做 |
[18:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:25] | You’re going to cheat! | 你要作弊 |
[18:26] | That’s what you’re going to do! | 你要这样做 |
[18:28] | You’re going to win by cheating! | 你要靠作弊夺冠 |
[18:35] | Who wants to see the Burger win three in a row? | 有没有人想看汉堡男孩三连冠啊 |
[18:38] | Gene, listen to me. You know what to do. | 吉恩 听我说 你知道该怎么做 |
[18:40] | Bob… triple crown for Burger. | 鲍勃 小汉堡要三连冠哦 |
[18:43] | Good for your business. | 对你的生意也有好处哦 |
[18:45] | See?! | 听到没 |
[18:46] | No, Gene! Don’t worry about the advertising. | 不 吉恩 别想着打广告了 |
[18:49] | What are you doing? It’s a starter’s pistol. | 你们这是干嘛 那只是发令枪罢了 |
[18:51] | It’s a real gun. You should get down. | 那是真枪 我劝你也躲起来 |
[18:52] | What?! Stop shooting! This is crazy. | 什么 别打了 真荒唐 |
[18:56] | Oh, good. He stopped. | 好 他不打了 |
[18:57] | He’s just out of bullets. | 他只是子弹用完了 |
[18:58] | And down goes Cotton Candy! | 棉花糖倒下了 |
[18:59] | It’s a two-mascot race. | 现在是两人争夺赛 |
[19:01] | Gene. Do the right thing. | 吉恩 别做傻事 |
[19:03] | Yeah. You can win on your own, Gene! | 没错 吉恩 你可以的 |
[19:05] | Probably. | 大概吧 |
[19:12] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:16] | Don’t push him! He was going to push you! | 怎么是你推他 应该是他推你啊 |
[19:19] | Congratulations to Captain Pel-I-Can! | 祝贺鹈鹕船长 |
[19:22] | Oh, Gene. Sorry, buddy. | 吉恩 我很抱歉 孩子 |
[19:23] | I mean, looks like karma caught up to you. | 看来报应在你身上灵验了 |
[19:26] | Bob, I told you there’s no such thing as karma. | 鲍勃 跟你说过 世上没有报应这回事 |
[19:29] | Uh, yes, there is. | 我看有 |
[19:30] | No, I’m afraid there isn’t! | 我看没有 |
[19:32] | – I’m afraid there is. – Is not. | -有 -没有 |
[19:47] | Oh, crap. | 我勒个去 |
[19:50] | See, Gene. This is what happens when you cheat. | 看到没 吉恩 这就是作弊的后果 |
[19:53] | That was incredible! | 太不可思议了 |
[19:54] | Cheating is amazing! | 作弊好酷哦 |
[19:57] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[19:58] | Oh. Uh, hi. | 你好 |
[20:00] | Sorry about your roller coaster. | 你的过山车变成这样 我很难过 |
[20:02] | Ah, roller coasters come and go. | 哎 建了塌 塌了修嘛 |
[20:04] | But Bobs are once in a lifetime. | 而你鲍勃 一生难求 |
[20:08] | I admire you. | 我很敬佩你 |
[20:09] | – You do? – You remind me of my father. | -是吗 -你让我想起了我的父亲 |
[20:11] | He was honest, and he worked hard. | 他很正直 勤勤恳恳 |
[20:13] | You an immigrant, Bob? | 你是移民吗 鲍勃 |
[20:14] | Um… no. | 不是 |
[20:16] | – Just swarthy? – I guess. | -天生的猩猩体质吗 -大概吧 |
[20:17] | – What’s “swarthy”? – Um, dark and hairy. | -“猩猩体质”是啥意思 -又黑又多毛 |
[20:20] | That’s you! And me in the future. | 就是你啦 也是未来的我 |
[20:22] | Well, unlike you, my father made a fortune. | 跟你不同 我父亲赚了很多钱 |
[20:25] | But in many other ways, you guys are the same. | 但在其它方面 你们有很多相同之处 |
[20:28] | Two decent, swarthy peas in a pod. | 比如 你们都很正直 也都很像猩猩 |
[20:31] | One rich, one… | 然而一个富有 而另一个… |
[20:33] | – just scraping by. – Thanks. | -勉强维持生计 -谢谢 |
[20:35] | Well, we’re off to get a massage. | 好了 我要去做按摩了 |
[20:37] | Come on, Wonderdog. Down, boy. | 走吧 小鸡鸡 安分点儿 |
[20:40] | He’s gone, dad. My future husband’s gone. | 他走了 老爸 我未来的老公走了 |
[20:42] | You drove him away! | 是你把他赶走的 |
[20:44] | Tina, what you got there? | 蒂娜 你手上拿的什么 |
[20:46] | The team signed a ball, | 队员们签过名的棒球 |
[20:47] | so I’d have something to remember them by. | 给我留作纪念的 |
[20:49] | And I took this jockstrap. | 我还拿了个下体保护带 |
[20:50] | Okay, sweetie. | 好了 宝贝 |
[20:52] | – Let’s throw that in the wash. – No. | -我们把它扔了吧 -不要 |
[20:54] | Come on, give it to me. | 快点 给我 |
[20:56] | Do you know how many venereal diseases those baseball players have? | 你知道那些球员身上染过多少性病吗 |
[20:59] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[21:00] | Whose was it? | 这是谁的 |
[21:01] | – Smells like Angel. – Angel. | -闻着像是小天使的 -小天使的 |
[21:03] | But don’t tell Phe-Nom. | 别告诉费诺哦 |