Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Ocean Avenue is gearing up for this year’s Lobsterfest, 海洋大道正在准备迎接今年的龙虾节
[00:23] and that mean 这就意味着
[00:23] old tropical storm we’ve been watching is moving out to sea, 我们一直关注的热带风暴正移向海洋
[00:26] which means perfect weekend weather! 这个周末可以快活快活了
[00:29] Ugh! Damn it! 我擦
[00:30] So if you think you hear thunder, 如果你听到隆隆雷声
[00:31] it’s just my stomach growling. 那只是我的胃在捣乱
[00:33] I love lobster. 我超爱龙虾
[00:35] This guy is unbelievable. 这货真是朵奇葩
[00:36] Stop pimping for Lobsterfest! 别再叨叨龙虾节了
[00:38] And start primping for Lobsterfest. 那我来扮扮龙虾吧
[00:42] Looking primpy. 扮相真不错
[00:44] No, no primping for anything! 啥都不许扮
[00:46] Why are you so grumpy? Come on. 干嘛发这么大火啊 消消气
[00:48] You know why. 你知道的啊
[00:48] It’s no fun being a burger man in a seafood town. 做汉堡的在海鲜城里混 能高兴得起来么
[00:51] I hate lobsters and their stupid fest. 我讨厌龙虾和傻逼龙虾节
[00:54] Plus, I’m allergic. 再说 我对龙虾过敏
[00:54] No, you’re not. 才没有呢
[00:55] Yeah, I’m allergic. Remember our first date? 我会过敏 记得咱俩第一次约会么
[00:58] Yeah, I remember our first date. 我当然记得啊
[00:59] You were a nervous wreck. 你当时紧张兮兮的
[01:09] I was having an allergic reac… Never mind. 我那是过敏… 算了不提了
[01:12] Hey, what are you guys looking at over there? 你们几个在那儿瞅啥呢
[01:14] Um, nothing. 没什么啊
[01:15] Just pictures of people… doing it. 就是些男男女女 做爱做的事呗
[01:17] Oh. Hey, wait a minute. That’s not porn. 是么 等等 这个不是色情图片
[01:20] You brought a Lobsterfest brochure into this house? 你居然把龙虾节传单带了回来
[01:22] – Can we please go this year? – Absolutely not. -我们今年可以参加吗 -想都别想
[01:25] Ugh! But there’s so much fun stuff happening. 可是龙虾节超好玩的
[01:27] Unveiling of the world’s largest butter vat, for instance. 比如 展示世界上最大的黄油桶
[01:31] The coronation of 为龙虾皇后
[01:32] the Lobster Queen and her court of lovely Lobster Maidens. 和可爱的龙虾女仆们举行加冕仪式
[01:34] Entertainment by John Van Horton and the music extrusion. “锦绣三重唱”担任现场伴奏乐队
[01:38] I do love those guys. 我还蛮喜欢那个乐队的
[01:40] As a matter of fact, Gene, 跟你说吧 吉恩
[01:41] you were conceived to a JVH song. 你就是在那个乐队演出时怀上的
[01:43] And I plan to return the favor. 我打算报答他们一下
[01:46] Oh, great. I mean, hi, Hugo. 见鬼 你来啦 雨果
[01:47] You know, I couldn’t help but notice, Bob, 鲍勃 我无意中注意到
[01:49] uh, yours is the only window on the street 整条街就你们家窗户上
[01:51] without a Lobsterfest poster in it. 没贴龙虾节海报
[01:53] – Yeah. – Why might that be? -是的 -能解释一下么
[01:54] Well, because Lobsterfest is stupid! 因为龙虾节就是个傻逼节
[01:56] – What? – I’ll handle this, Ron. -你说什么 -我来搞定 罗恩
[01:58] Put the sign up. It’s the law. 把这张海报贴上去 这是规矩
[01:59] – It’s the law? – Martial law. -谁家的规矩 -我家的规矩
[02:01] I’m grand marshal of the fest this year! 我是今年的龙虾节大元帅
[02:04] Hugo, such a fancy sash. 雨果 肩带很炫嘛
[02:06] You look like Sissy Spacek in Carrie. Ha. 你好像扮演”嘉莉妹妹”的西席·斯贝西克
[02:09] Oh, thank you. 谢了
[02:10] But, Hugo, as a health inspector, 雨果 作为一名卫生检查员
[02:11] you must know how disgusting lobsters are, right? 你肯定知道龙虾有多恶心 是吧
[02:13] They’re bottom feeders that eat garbage all day. 它们是食底泥动物 整天吃垃圾
[02:16] Huh, they like garbage? 它们喜欢吃垃圾
[02:17] Then they must eat here! 那它们一定要尝尝这里
[02:18] In your face, Bob. 啃啃你的脸 鲍勃
[02:20] And now in your window! 再啃啃你的窗户
[02:21] Come on, Ron, let’s make like a lobster 来 罗恩 我俩扮成龙虾
[02:23] and get the shell out of here. 然后把虾皮带出去
[02:25] All right. 好
[02:27] 系上你的围嘴 龙虾节
[02:30] Hey, my two best customers! 两位里面请
[02:32] Two burgers coming up. 两个汉堡 马上就来
[02:33] No burgers for me, Bob. 先不来汉堡了 鲍勃
[02:34] I’m saving my appetite for Lobsterfest. 我的胃得给龙虾留些地方
[02:36] None for me either, Bobby. 我也不要了 老鲍
[02:37] I just come by to show you my new lobster cracker. 我过来就是想显摆显摆新买的龙虾钳
[02:39] Check it out. 看
[02:40] Titanium with butter-resistant grips. 钛金钳身 防油握柄
[02:42] It’s the one the astronauts used. 宇航员专用款
[02:44] Teddy, you think the astronauts brought a lobster cracker to space? 泰迪 你觉得宇航员会带这玩意上天么
[02:47] Yeah. That’s what it says on the box. Look. 会啊 盒子上就这么写的 你瞧
[02:49] “The one the astronauts used in space!” “宇航员升天专用”
[02:51] I spent $49 on this. 这玩意花了我49块钱呢
[02:53] Hey, I bet you kids are old enough 你们几个小屁孩长大了呢
[02:55] to crack your own claws this year, right? 可以自己去参加龙虾节了吧
[02:57] We don’t celebrate Lobsterfest. 我们不过龙虾节
[02:59] – What?! – We’re like Jews on Christmas. -什么 -就像犹太人不过圣诞节
[03:01] Or Jews for Jesus on Hanukkah. 或是在光明节上说服犹太人信奉基督教
[03:01] 光明节是犹太人的节日 相当于基督教的圣诞节
[03:03] Or me at a lesbian bar. 这就好比我独自坐在蕾丝酒吧
[03:04] Last night. 昨夜
[03:06] Watched a hockey game at a lesbian bar, Bob. 我在一家蕾丝酒吧看了场冰球赛 鲍勃
[03:08] It was like I was invisible. Uh… 我好像变成了一个透明人
[03:15] And who knows the name of the delicious paste that collects here 谁知道在胰腺部位聚集的这种美味浆糊
[03:18] in the pancreas? 叫什么啊
[03:19] – Tomalley! – Correct. -龙虾肝 -回答正确
[03:20] Excuse me, Miss Labonz? 打扰一下 勒邦姿老师
[03:23] Yes, Louise. 请说 露易丝
[03:24] My family doesn’t observe Lobsterfest. 我们家不过龙虾节
[03:26] I should be excused from class, 所以应该准我免上此课
[03:27] and/or given an A. 反正上不上你都得给我A
[03:29] Thank you. Good night. 谢谢 晚安
[03:30] Louise, I don’t normally use this argument, 露易丝 一般情况下我不会搬出这句话
[03:32] but if everyone else is doing it, you should, too. 大家都要做的事 你也得做
[03:36] Attention, students. 听我说 同学们
[03:38] The tropical storm has changed course 热带风暴转向了
[03:40] and has been upgraded to a hurricane. 并升级为飓风
[03:43] It could hit town at any moment. 它随时都会袭击这里
[03:44] Don’t worry. We have an emergency plan. 别担心 我们备有紧急方案
[03:48] It’s called “Talking It Through”. 名叫”据理分析”
[03:50] Now, who here thinks the hurricane was caused 同学们 有谁认为 飓风的形成
[03:52] by something bad they did? 是因为有人做了坏事而引起的
[03:53] What about you, Nicholas? 你来说说 尼古拉斯
[03:55] That thing you told me? In confidence? 你和我说过的那件事 自信点说出来
[03:59] Say it. 说出来
[04:01] I rub my genitals on the couch. 我在沙发上打飞机
[04:03] We’re all gonna die because of you! 我们都会因你而亡
[04:07] It’s weather only a lobster could love, 这种鬼天气只有龙虾会喜欢
[04:10] but sadly, there will be no Lobsterfest. 但非常遗憾 今年不会举行龙虾节了
[04:13] This reporter is getting his bib off. 本台记者也要撤下他的围嘴了
[04:16] Ha, ha! Stupid, failure weatherman, 你个二货 败家的预报员
[04:18] and your failed Lobsterfest. 还有你们那个败家的龙虾节
[04:21] Where’s your ugly red sea bug God now?! 你们那个龇牙咧嘴的红海臭虫神哪儿去了呀
[04:24] All right, hold hands. 好了 手拉手
[04:26] Come on, down to the basement. 快进来 去地下室
[04:28] Bob, we have to close. 鲍勃 我们必须得关门
[04:29] A hurricane is coming! 飓风要来了
[04:31] I know. Isn’t it great? 我知道 这样不是很棒吗
[04:32] Lobsterfest is cancelled! 龙虾节被取消了哦
[04:35] So this town is gonna be crawling with empty bellies 然后全市所有人都饿着肚子爬过来
[04:37] ready to eat Bob’s burgers, baby! 吃鲍家的汉堡 宝贝
[04:40] Bob, you’re crazy. 鲍勃 你疯了
[04:41] I think you’re crazy! 你才疯了呢
[04:43] ‘Cause it’s crazy not to sell burgers during a hurricane! 飓风天气不卖汉堡才是疯子呢
[04:46] Bob’s burgers is open for business! 开心汉堡店正常营业
[04:52] Is that all you got, storm? 你就这点本事吗 飓风
[04:55] Wind chimes! Aah! 风铃
[05:04] Bob, I’m not sure staying open is safe. 鲍勃 我觉得现在营业很不安全
[05:07] Suppose the hurricane tears right through here. 我想 飓风会把这里撕个稀巴烂
[05:09] I’ll chance it! 我要赌一把
[05:11] Look who I found trying to stay dry in the bounce house. 你看我把谁带来了
[05:14] The entire Royal Court of Lobster Maidens. 在充气屋里躲雨的全体龙虾皇家女仆
[05:16] Oh, you poor things! 可怜的小妞们
[05:18] Welcome, your highnesseses. 欢迎各位殿下莅临寒舍
[05:20] Uh, you are henceforth known as the royal cows. 从今往后 你们就是皇家奶牛了
[05:24] Bob! 鲍勃
[05:24] Ah, well, something like that. 或者 类似的东西吧
[05:27] I’ll go throw on some burgers. 我去做几个汉堡
[05:28] Hot coffee coming up! 热咖啡马上来
[05:30] I’d really rather get my lips around that beer tap. 我更想用嘴裹住那个啤酒龙头
[05:32] – Hi, guys. – Hey, Gretchen! -大家好 -你好 格雷琴
[05:34] Oh, Lobster Maiden! 哎哟 龙虾女仆
[05:37] Teddy, this is Gretchen. 泰迪 这位是格雷琴
[05:39] – She cuts my hair. – How you doing? -我的头发一直是她剪的 -你好
[05:41] Hey, are you still working nights at the cop bar? 你还在警察酒吧上夜班么
[05:43] Nah, there was a groping incident. 不了 都是手不老实惹的祸
[05:45] I apologized, but they fired me anyway. 我道歉了 但还是被开除了
[05:48] – Oh, she’s too much. – Really is. -她喝高了 -确实
[05:51] – Hey, you open? Mm-hmm. -这儿能进吗 -能啊
[05:53] – You got food? – Yup. -有吃的吗 -有啊
[05:54] – Beer? – Absolutely! -有啤酒吗 -还用问吗
[05:56] – Atmosphere? – Yeah… Nah… -那气氛呢 -这个嘛…
[05:59] Ah, good enough. 就这儿了
[06:01] Whoa, Bobby, I think this might develop into a party type situation! 老鲍 我觉得这样发展下去很有派对氛围
[06:04] You kids stay down in the basement. 你们几个 老实待在地下室
[06:06] I already picked a corner for the bathroom. 我已经选了一角作为浴室
[06:08] That one, where I went. 就是那个 我去过的
[06:09] And I picked that corner. 那我要那边那个角落
[06:11] Hey, we’ve got two bathrooms! 这样就有两个浴室了
[06:12] Mom, I’m coming up! 老妈 我要上去了
[06:14] Just stay down there. 老老实实待在那儿
[06:15] They’re gonna need you 飓风过后
[06:16] to help repopulate the earth when this is all over. 留待你们重整家园 延续香火
[06:18] Ew! You want us to mate with each other?! 好恶心 你想要我们互相交配吗
[06:21] No, you’ll mate with the other kids 不 你们得跟别人家的孩子
[06:23] in other basements. 在别人家的地下室交配
[06:24] Keep talking. 你们继续
[06:26] All right! JVH unplugged! 好棒 “锦绣三重奏”不插电演奏会
[06:29] Look at all that wet gray hair. 湿嗒嗒的银发羞嗒嗒地甩
[06:30] Oh, Bobby, look at Hugo. 鲍鲍你看 雨果来了
[06:33] Oh, and poor wet Ron. 还有可怜的落汤鸡罗恩
[06:34] – Yeah. Isn’t it hilarious? – Bobby. -是不是很滑稽 -鲍鲍
[06:36] All right, I’ll let them in. 好啦 我去开门
[06:38] I just want to give them a pressed ham first. 我只是想让他们欣赏一下我的菊花
[06:39] Stop it! 快住手
[06:40] Come on, let me. 求求你 答应我嘛
[06:41] All right. 那好吧
[06:43] Sorry for using all of your napkins. 抱歉把你家的餐巾纸都用光了
[06:45] I want to thank you for bringing us in, Bob. 鲍勃 谢谢你让我们进来
[06:48] It was totally Linda’s idea. 那都是琳达的意思
[06:49] She is so damn considerate! 她可真是善解人意
[06:51] You have everything, and I have nothing. 你什么都有 而我却一无所有
[06:53] God, so alone! 苍天 我好孤独
[06:55] Lobsterfest was all I had. 龙虾节是我的全部
[06:57] And now that’s gone, too. 现在也没了
[06:59] Look at me. I’m a joke! 我活着就是一个笑柄
[07:00] Yeah, that’s too bad. 没错 真糟糕
[07:01] Hey, Bobby, some of the Lobster Maidens 鲍鲍 龙虾女仆们
[07:03] are open to the idea of a wet gown contest. 很想玩湿衣大赛
[07:05] Want to put up a prize? 提供个奖品怎么样
[07:07] Uh, how about a towel? 毛巾行么
[07:08] Ha! Oh, my God. That’s so funny. 我的老天 这句真好笑
[07:11] Gretchen, have you, uh, met Hugo? 格雷琴 来认识下雨果
[07:13] He was gonna be grand marshal at the Lobsterfest. 他本来是龙虾节的大元帅来着
[07:16] Ooh. Nice sash. 肩带很威武嘛
[07:18] Ever take it off? 有没有拿下来过
[07:19] Well, actually, on Monday, 老实说 星期一
[07:20] I have to dry-clean it and give it back. 我得把它拿去干洗 然后还回去
[07:22] Uh, Hugo, Gretchen is into authority figures. 雨果 格雷琴对权威人物很感兴趣
[07:25] Cops, firemen, even mailmen, 警察 消防员 甚至邮递员
[07:27] if they have an important route. 只要有重大固定路线就行
[07:28] Oh, my Gosh. So am I! 天啊 我也是
[07:30] What, you’re into mailmen? 什么 你对邮递员感兴趣么
[07:31] Well, if they have an important route. 如果他们有重大固定路线的话
[07:32] I think what Bob’s saying is, 我觉得鲍勃想说的是
[07:34] she likes a man with a badge. 她喜欢佩戴勋章的男人
[07:36] You have a badge. 你不是有一个么
[07:36] Hey, Gretchen! 格雷琴
[07:37] Huh? 干嘛
[07:38] Hey, Hugo’s also a health inspector. 雨果还是个卫生检查员
[07:40] That’s like being a food sheriff. 就像是食品治安官
[07:42] This is my badge. 这是我的勋章
[07:43] Kind of small. 有点小啊
[07:45] You got a gun? 你有枪么
[07:46] Uh, no. Actually, I’m not, uh… licensed to carry a firearm. 没有 实际上 我没有佩枪的资格
[07:50] I do have a food safety thermometer, 但我有食品安全检测仪
[07:52] and it’s very sharp. 它非常的敏锐
[07:53] Pull it out, Hugo. 雨果 拿出来看看
[07:54] Yeah, pull it out, Hugo. 对啊 雨果 拿出来看看
[07:55] Whoa! Watch out. 小心点
[07:57] Here it is. Ooh. 就是这个玩意啊
[07:59] “Unsafe Range”. 不安全范围
[08:00] I like my pork a little pink. 我喜欢鲍鱼的颜色粉嫩一些
[08:00] (ˉ▽ˉ” )没错 你们懂的
[08:11] Tina, what are you doing? 蒂娜 你在干什么
[08:12] I’m working on my mating list 我在列交配清单
[08:13] for when we have to repopulate the world. 重整家园时会用到的
[08:15] Let me see. 我看看
[08:17] Gay. Gay. 同性恋 同性恋
[08:18] Mythical creature. 虚拟人物
[08:20] Gay mythical creature. 同性恋虚拟人物
[08:21] Good luck. 祝你好运
[08:23] Guys, we’re wasting time here. 各位 我们这是在浪费时间
[08:24] We got to sneak out. 我们得溜出去
[08:26] Sneak out? But there’s a hurricane. 溜出去 可是外面正在刮飓风啊
[08:27] That’s my point. 这才是重头戏
[08:29] We should be out there, in the wind and rain, looting! 我们应该出去 在暴风雨中 抢劫
[08:32] Looting?! 抢劫
[08:33] So how do we do this looting thing exactly? 具体要怎样抢呢
[08:36] It’s easy. 简单的很
[08:37] You grab anything that’s not nailed down. 能拿走的 就可以拿着走了
[08:39] Anything? Like this brick? 能拿走的 这块砖头可以吗
[08:42] – It’s yours. – Free brick! -它是你的了 -免费砖头
[08:44] Free quarter. 免费硬币
[08:45] Free phone numbers. 免费号码
[08:46] Free seaweed. 免费海藻
[08:47] Gene, free plywood. 吉恩 免费木板
[08:50] Hey, Bob, the cash register won’t open, 鲍勃 收银机打不开了
[08:52] and you’re serving burgers so fast, 还有 你上汉堡的速度过快
[08:54] I don’t even know who to get an IOU from. 我都记不清该收谁的欠条了
[08:56] Relax, Linda. I’ll take care of it. 放松 琳达 我来处理
[08:59] Hey, hey, hey, hey, listen up, listen up. 听我说 听我说
[09:01] You’re all my friends. 你们都是我的朋友
[09:03] And friends don’t charge friends. 朋友不收朋友的钱
[09:06] The burgers are free, people! 今晚汉堡免费
[09:08] Everything is gonna be free! 所有食物全部免费
[09:09] Bob, I thought the point of staying open 鲍勃 飓风天气营业的意义
[09:12] during a hurricane was to make money! 是为了多赚点钱
[09:14] This is way more important than money, Lin! 这比赚钱重要多了 琳
[09:16] Lobsterfest is dead. 龙虾节死翘翘了
[09:18] Bobsterfest killed it! 鲍堡节取而代之
[09:20] Long live Bobsterfest! 鲍堡节万岁
[09:24] Looting is hard. 抢劫好艰辛啊
[09:26] Ah, I think I’m getting loot glutes. 我想抢屁股
[09:28] This stuff sucks. 这些东西可真没档次
[09:29] Let’s go home. 我们回家吧
[09:31] Hello. 快看
[09:33] What have we here? 爬过来一只什么
[09:35] Maybe he’s lost. 也许他迷路了
[09:36] Check his collar. 看看它的脖子
[09:37] Get him, Gene! 抓住它 吉恩
[09:39] Looks like this little guy got into some office supplies. 这个小家伙看起来像是掉进了办公用品中
[09:42] Yeah, those rubber bands don’t look comfortable. 没错 那两个皮套碍眼死了
[09:44] You should take them off. 你应该把它拿掉
[09:48] This is our one chance to see 这是我们唯一的一次机会
[09:49] what everyone else is talking about. 体验传说中的传说
[09:51] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[09:53] We’re gonna eat lobster tonight! 今晚有龙虾吃呗
[09:54] But that goes against everything we were raised to believe in! 可这背离了我们一直以来的信仰
[09:57] It doesn’t go against everything, okay? 这不是背离我们的信仰
[09:59] But it’s a start. 不过这是个很好的开始
[10:01] Now’s our chance to taste the forbidden fruit 偷尝禁果的机会来了
[10:04] that has been kept from us our whole lives. 一生一次的机会终于来了
[10:06] Are you with me? 你们支持我吗
[10:08] – Yeah! – Okay. -支持 -好啊
[10:10] And one man’s generosity has turned Lobsterfest into Bobsterfest. 一位慷慨人士把龙虾节变成了鲍堡节
[10:15] We’re trying to get a word with Bob himself here. 我们来采访一下当事人 鲍勃
[10:17] I love you, Scott Bags! 我爱你 斯科特·佰格滋
[10:20] Yeah, there’s a cable on that. 话筒底下连着线呢
[10:22] You can’t go all the way over there. 你别乱跑啊
[10:23] You come with me! 跟我走
[10:23] Yeah, okay. 好的 好的
[10:24] You come with me! 跟我走
[10:26] Can I… can I get my mic back, please? 可以把麦克风还给我吗
[10:27] You come up and get it. 你来拿呀
[10:28] Give me the mic! 把麦克风还给我
[10:29] Bob! Bob! Bob…! 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
[10:31] This feels weird! 感觉好怪异
[10:33] Hey, bro. 老兄
[10:34] Did I hook you up or what, Hugo? 我是不是挑起了你的欲望 雨果
[10:38] Hey, where are we going now? Over here? 我这是要去哪里 这边吗
[10:40] Who decides which way we go? 谁说了算啊
[10:42] There’s Linda, my wife! 那位是琳达 我老婆
[10:43] Hey, Linda, you look mad. 琳达 你看起来很生气
[10:46] Let’s go the other way. 咱们走另外一边吧
[10:48] Turn around. Bye, Linda. 转回去 拜 琳达
[10:53] How you feeling, Bob? 感觉如何啊 鲍勃
[10:55] What? 什么
[10:56] Oh, my God. Lin! 天哪 琳
[10:58] The restaurant’s destroyed. 餐馆全毁了
[10:59] The hurricane swept right through here, we got hit! 龙卷风横扫这里 我们被袭了
[11:01] Actually, the hurricane missed us, Bob. 事实上 龙卷风转向了 鲍勃
[11:04] It’s beautiful out. 外面景色动人
[11:07] You were the hurricane, schmuck! 你就是龙卷风 傻逼
[11:13] Hey, Gretchen. 你好 格雷琴
[11:15] Do you have some sweat pants I can put on? 你有我能穿的运动裤吗
[11:21] Linda. 琳达
[11:22] Linda. I don’t feel well. 琳达 我感觉很不舒服
[11:25] I can’t even look at you. 你瞅瞅你这幅鬼样子
[11:26] I don’t feel well. 我感觉很不舒服
[11:27] I did this? 这是我整的吗
[11:28] You and the mob you incited 你和那帮乌合之众
[11:29] with free beer and burgers. 喝着免费啤酒 吃着免费汉堡
[11:32] Oh, who bent my little spindle thing? 谁把我的票插弄弯了
[11:34] That’s what you notice?! 你只注意到这个吗
[11:36] Okay, Lin, it looks bad now, 好了 琳 现在看起来是很糟糕
[11:37] but we made a lot of new friends last night. 但是我们昨晚交了很多新朋友啊
[11:40] Once word spreads that Bob needs help, 一旦我鲍勃开口求助
[11:42] this place will be jammed again. 这里就会重新挤满人
[11:44] The biggest problem is gonna be 而最大的问题其实是
[11:46] finding a job for everybody who wants one. 给需要工作的人找个活干
[11:48] Gee, I’m worried about this, 天啊 我很担心这东西
[11:49] I really love it. 我真的很喜欢它
[11:54] Okay, technical problems from last night have been resolved. 好了 昨晚的技术问题已经解决了
[11:58] Hair dryer plus waffle iron plus toaster 吹风机 加上铁板 还有烤箱
[12:02] equals boiling water. 就等于开水
[12:03] So how do we kill this guy before we boil him? 在把它煮熟前 要怎么杀死它啊
[12:05] We could teach the lobster to drive 我们可以教龙虾开车
[12:07] and wait until it gets into an accident. 然后等着看它被车撞死
[12:09] Or we could hire an assassin. 或者雇个刺客
[12:12] No, idiots, you boil lobsters alive. 不 傻逼 龙虾要活着煮才对
[12:14] What?! That doesn’t sound right. 什么 听起来不对劲啊
[12:16] Yep. Until he’s dead. 没错 把它煮到死
[12:18] And then we boil him some more. 然后再多煮一会
[12:19] Here we go. 要开煮了哦
[12:21] Wait, this does’nt feel right. 等等 怎么感觉有点不对劲呢
[12:23] Doing it in a dark room with toilet paper around my neck? 在小黑屋里往脖子上掖条手纸就开吃了么
[12:26] I thought my first time eating lobster would be special. 我还以为第一次吃龙虾会特别一点
[12:28] And now please join Mr. and Mrs. Jimmy Jr. 现在 请随着小吉米夫妇
[12:31] as they eat their first lobster! 吃下他们人生中的第一只龙虾
[12:36] I thought my first time eating lobster would be different, too. 我也以为第一次吃龙虾会与众不同呢
[12:39] Gene! Gene! 吉恩 吉恩
[12:41] They’re waiting for you in the hot tub, Gene. 他们在热水桶里等着你呢 吉恩
[12:43] Excellent! 好极了
[12:48] And the next day do it again– 第二天重复前一天的内容
[12:49] same songs, different lobsters. 唱相同的歌曲 吃不同的龙虾
[12:51] What’s the matter with you two? 你们两个脑子被夹了是吧
[12:52] Come on, Louise, 那你说说 露易丝
[12:54] is this really how you imagined your first time? 这是你想象中初次品尝龙虾的情景吗
[12:56] Yes. 是啊
[12:57] Okay, not quite. 好吧 不太符合
[12:59] Louise, 露易丝
[13:01] today, you pay the super price 今天 你要为你犯下的滔天大罪
[13:03] for your super crimes. 付出昂贵的代价
[13:06] Enjoy your last meal. 好好享受你最后的晚餐吧
[13:08] It’ll do just fine… 看我的…
[13:09] in a pinch! 飞天钳
[13:13] Maybe we have been rushing things. 也许我们操之过急了
[13:15] I want to wait till I’m ready. 我想等准备好了再吃
[13:16] Let’s not give in to peer pressure. 别向这小妮子屈服
[13:18] Let’s release the lobster 我们把龙虾放回到
[13:19] back into the supermarket from whence he came! 出售它的那家超市去吧
[13:22] I guess you’re right. 我想你们说的对
[13:23] Looks like this guy’s the one that got a… Whoa! Oops! 这家伙哪辈子修来的… 糟了
[13:27] I guess we’re having lobster. 我们有龙虾吃了
[13:29] It was meant to be. 这是命中注定的
[13:30] When you get married, 你结婚的时候
[13:31] just pretend it’s your first time eating lobster. 装成那是你第一次吃龙虾好了
[13:33] No problem. 没问题
[13:35] Down it comes! 下来了
[13:36] This stunning butter sculpture, 这座精美绝伦的黄油雕像
[13:38] the likeness of Julia Child, 是朱莉娅·柴尔德
[13:39] was made from every available stick and pat of butter 它集众多黄油条块制作而成
[13:41] within the local and outlying communities. 远近的黄油都被用光了
[13:44] And there goes Julia’s feet! 朱莉娅的脚下来了
[13:45] What?! Lobsterfest is back on? 什么 龙虾节又重新启动了
[13:48] Hey, guys, um, you’re not going to Lobsterfest, are you? 我说伙计 你们不是要去参加龙虾节吧
[13:54] I’m in kind of a bind, fellas. 我有困难了 伙计们
[13:56] There’s a mailbox in the middle of my restaurant. 在我的餐馆里赫然躺着个邮筒
[13:58] Oh! Can you mail this for me? 你能帮我寄一下吗
[14:00] Wait. Hey, guys? 等等 我说 伙计们
[14:02] There he is, my buddy, Hugo! Hi. 你来啦 哥们 雨果 你好啊
[14:05] – Oh, hi, Bob. – Hi, Bobby. -你好 鲍勃 -你好 鲍鲍
[14:06] What are you both doing right now? 你们两个要干嘛去
[14:08] My, uh, place, uh, happened to get destroyed last night. 我的餐馆 昨晚不巧被毁掉了
[14:11] – Oh, really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是啊
[14:13] – In the middle of… – Bob, I’m very busy. -我餐馆里… -鲍勃 我非常忙
[14:14] I have tables and tables of bisque to judge. 众桌浓汤等着我评判呢
[14:16] Hey, I hooked you two up last night, 昨晚是我给你们两个牵的线
[14:18] and you guys kind of 你们两个还弄坏了
[14:19] broke the baby changing station in the bathroom. 浴室的婴儿换布台
[14:22] Slap him with a citation, Hugo. I want to watch. 来几句经典台词噎住他 雨果 我想看
[14:24] Baby likes civil authority? 宝贝喜欢看我耀武扬威
[14:26] Yes, I love civil authority. 是啊
[14:26] I’ll show baby civil authority. 那我就耀下武扬下威
[14:29] Stilts guy! You fell through my window. 高跷男 你从我的窗户摔了进去
[14:31] Lot of glass on the floor. 遍地都是玻璃渣
[14:33] – Where you going? – Got to go, Bob! -你要去哪 -我得走了 鲍勃
[14:35] If I stay still too long, I fall over! 如果我站的时间太久 会摔倒的
[14:37] People! Wait! Stop! Wait! People! 大家 等等 停下 等等 大家
[14:41] Do you think you can just ignore me?! 你们以为可以忽视我吗
[14:45] Well, as far as accidental death goes, 就此次意外死亡而言
[14:47] this one was pretty tasty. 这只腿相当美味呀
[14:49] I feel tingly. Do you feel tingly? 我觉得有点刺痛 你们有这种感觉吗
[14:52] I think he’s having an allergic reaction. 我想他过敏了
[14:53] We should do something. 我们得想想办法
[14:55] Yeah, let’s sit on him and see if he pops. 好 我们坐到他身上看看他会不会弹起来
[14:58] No, we should take him to Lobsterfest. 不 我们得带他去龙虾节
[15:00] They have a medical tent. 那里有医疗所
[15:01] And I could get more lobster! 那样我就能吃到更多的龙虾
[15:03] – Oh, pop! – I’m trying! -把我弹起来啊 -我正在努力
[15:06] Let’s hear it for John Van Horton and the music extrusion! 下面由锦绣三重奏献上一曲
[15:11] Uh, it’s me. Bob! 是我 鲍勃
[15:14] Bob. Bob. Bob. 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
[15:18] Okay… 好吧
[15:19] settle down. 请安静
[15:20] Listen, what’s going on here? 发生什么了
[15:22] What are we doing? 我们在干嘛
[15:23] Last thing I remember, 我记得的最后一件事
[15:26] you were all in my place and it was Bobsterfest. 你们全都在我的餐馆里庆祝鲍堡节
[15:27] I want to get back to that. 我想回到那个时刻
[15:29] Let’s go back to that! 让我们回到那个时刻吧
[15:31] Or at the very least, 40 or 50 of you come with me right now 你们之中起码有四五十个人会跟我走
[15:34] and help me clean up the restaurant! 帮我清理餐馆吧
[15:37] Not all at once. 不用一次全都来
[15:39] Clean it yourself! 你自己清理吧
[15:41] Whoa, dad’s on the stage at Lobsterfest. 老爸在龙虾节的舞台上呢
[15:43] My eyes don’t work. Paint me a word picture. 我看不见啊 给我详细描述一下
[15:46] Kids? What are you doing here? 孩子们 你们在这里干嘛
[15:48] Nothing. 没什么
[15:49] What’s wrong with Gene? 吉恩是怎么了
[15:50] He looks horrible. 他看起来很吓人
[15:50] He looks like he always looks. 他一直就这副德性
[15:52] No, he doesn’t. Does he? 才不是呢 是这样吗
[15:54] Looks like an allergic… 好像是对什么过敏了…
[15:55] Did you eat lobster?! 你是不是吃龙虾了
[15:57] – I, uh… -He refuses to answer that. -我… -他拒绝回答这个问题
[15:59] What’s wrong with you people! 你们都是怎么了
[16:01] – Look at my son! – Hello. -看看我儿子 -大家好
[16:03] You did this! 这都怪你们
[16:05] You and your disgusting food fetish! 和你们对龙虾变态的执着
[16:08] Bob, get off the stage! 鲍勃 你给我下来
[16:10] You’re disorderly. 你在破坏公共秩序
[16:11] Oh, yeah? Maybe I should get disorderly 是么 那我是不是该破坏一下
[16:13] with this lobster pot here. 这锅龙虾呢
[16:15] That’s right, you heard me. 没错 你们没听错
[16:16] You trash my restaurant, I trash Lobsterfest, 你们毁了我的店 我就要毁掉龙虾节
[16:18] starting with this lobster pot. 就从这口煮虾锅开始
[16:20] Ow! It’s hot. 我擦 好烫
[16:21] Let’s leave that alone. 算了 先放过它
[16:23] Oh, but I see some butter. 哎哟 我看见了黄油
[16:24] You wouldn’t like it 如果有谁弄脏这珍贵的黄油
[16:26] if someone messed with your precious butter! 你们应该会不高兴吧
[16:27] Like stuff a big, hairy toe in it! 把我这大毛脚趾伸进去如何啊
[16:30] Bob, put your foot back in your sock slowly. 鲍勃 慢慢地把脚放回到袜子里
[16:33] I’m authorizing myself 我现在有权使用
[16:34] to use my brand-new beanbag gun to subdue you. 这把全新的豆袋枪向你开枪
[16:38] Excuse me, I’m sorry, excuse me, excuse me. 借过 不好意思 借过 借过
[16:40] Bob! No! This isn’t you! 鲍勃 停下来 这不是你会做的事
[16:43] This is me, Linda! 这就是我 琳达
[16:44] This is the “Me” that they made! 是他们把我逼成这样的
[16:46] And look what they did to our son. 你看他们把我们的儿子弄成什么样了
[16:49] That’s not how he normally looks, is it? 他本来不长这样 是吗
[16:51] Bobby, listen to me. 鲍鲍 听我说
[16:53] Excuse me, I’m sorry, oh… 借过 抱歉
[16:54] You don’t have to keep moving! 你不用过来了
[16:56] You’re not a bottom feeder, Bob! 你并不卑微 鲍勃
[16:59] No, I’m not a bottom feeder. 对 我才不卑微呢
[17:02] I’m a burger man. 我是汉堡男
[17:04] All right, I’m leaving. 好吧 我要走了
[17:08] I’m sure that’s what everybody wants. 我知道你们都想让我离开
[17:10] Oh, what happens if I– Oh, woops! 如果我动一下会… 糟糕
[17:16] Bobby, are you okay? 鲍鲍 你还好吗
[17:18] Excuse me, uh, excuse me. 请让一下 借过
[17:20] Oh, my God! 我的上帝
[17:22] All the butter’s been contaminated by Bob, 整桶黄油都被鲍勃弄脏了
[17:24] and there isn’t any more in town! 而且城里没有别的黄油了
[17:32] Bob destroyed Lobsterfest! 鲍勃搞砸了我们的龙虾节
[17:33] Can’t you just eat lobster without butter? 你们就别沾黄油直接吃呗
[17:36] No! How? That’s an outrage! 不行 怎么可能 太可恶了
[17:38] Well, why don’t you call it “butterfest”? 既然如此 你们怎么不管它叫”黄油节”
[17:40] It brings out the succulence, jerk! 主角是虾不是黄油 混蛋
[17:41] Yeah! 没错
[17:42] So what should we do with him? 我们得怎么处置他
[17:43] Throw him in the shell pile! 把他扔进虾壳堆里
[17:45] Shell pile? 虾壳堆
[17:46] Shell pile! Shell pile! 虾壳堆 虾壳堆
[17:48] Shell pile! Shell pile! Shell… 虾壳堆 虾壳堆 虾壳堆
[17:51] Oh, boy. 不是吧
[17:52] Excuse me, excuse me, sorry. 请让一下 请让一下 抱歉
[17:54] Maybe Bob shouldn’t have threatened your butter, 鲍勃是不该用污染黄油威胁你们
[17:56] and he definitely should have charged you for the burgers. 而且他完全可以冲你们收汉堡钱
[18:00] But he opened his beautiful heart last night, 昨晚他对你们慷慨相邀
[18:03] and you boiled it alive like a lobster! 而你们却像煮龙虾一样把他的心意活煮了
[18:06] All you’re doing is making us angrier! 你这样说只会让我们更气愤
[18:08] Shell pile! 龙虾壳堆
[18:09] Shell pile! 龙虾壳堆
[18:10] Sorry, Bobby, I used a bad analogy. 抱歉 鲍鲍 我打错了比方
[18:12] Hugo, this doesn’t seem right. 雨果 好像有点不对劲
[18:13] What? I have a girlfriend; 怎么了 我处上对象了
[18:15] Bob’s about to be thrown on to a shell pile– 鲍勃也要被扔进虾壳堆里了
[18:17] I’ve had this exact fantasy. 跟我幻想过的场景一摸一样
[18:19] Come on, Hugo. 别这样 雨果
[18:21] If Bob hadn’t been your wingman last night, 昨晚要不是鲍勃帮你牵线搭桥
[18:23] you’d be another lonely guy in a satin sash. 你现在还是个身披肩带的孤独单身汉呢
[18:25] I was doing fine! 我好得很
[18:27] I don’t need a wingman! 我才不需要谁给我牵线
[18:29] Oh, no? 是么
[18:33] Wingman, 红郎
[18:34] flying with the eagles. 振翅伴您左右
[18:36] Wingman, 红郎
[18:38] he’s trying to help you out. 助您一臂之力
[18:40] Wingman, 红郎
[18:41] wingman, wingman, 红郎 红郎
[18:44] wingman, wingman… 红郎 红郎
[18:48] Agh! Damn it, Ron! 够了 罗恩
[18:50] All right, attention, people! 好了 大家听我说
[18:52] Stop it, everyone! Slow down! 停下来 都给我停下来
[18:54] I’m the health inspector. 我是卫生检查员
[18:56] Someone once told me that’s like being the food sheriff. 有人曾说我好比食品治安官
[19:00] This vat of butter isn’t contaminated by Bob 鲍勃有没有毁掉这桶黄油
[19:02] until I say so! 要待我调查之后才能定夺
[19:04] I have with me a dairy purity spectrometer. 我这儿有个奶制品纯度检测仪
[19:08] Now, give me some room. 现在 让我来检测一下
[19:09] Give him some room! 让他好好检测一下
[19:11] Thank you, Gretchen. 谢谢你 格雷琴
[19:14] Ow! You stabbed me! 你干嘛扎我
[19:15] That’s just epinephrine. 给你扎了针肾上腺素
[19:17] You’re in anaphylactic shock. 你刚才只是过敏性休克了
[19:18] Mm, you’re a handsome shrimp. 你这只虾长得挺带感嘛
[19:19] You just jumped to the top of my list. 我这有张世界末日交配名单
[19:22] It’s a mating list for when the world ends. 我刚刚把你排在了前面
[19:24] – Can I get your e-mail? – No. -你的电邮能给我吗 -不行
[19:25] I have finished my butter analysis. 检测结果已经出来了
[19:30] Bob’s skin flakes, arm hair and fingernail dirt 鲍勃的皮屑 臂毛 以及指甲泥
[19:32] are all present. 都检测到了
[19:34] No! 不是吧
[19:35] Let me finish! 我还没说完
[19:37] They’re present, but not at threatening levels. 虽然都检测到了 但还不至于构成威胁
[19:39] The butter is grade C to D-. 黄油等级为C到D-之间
[19:42] Fit for everyone except babies 除婴儿和免疫力低下人群以外
[19:43] and people with compromised immune systems. 大家可以放心食用
[19:46] In other words, get your bib on! 我是说 系上你的围嘴吧
[19:53] Man, that was the best Lobsterfest ever. 这真是有史以来最棒的一次龙虾节
[19:55] Yeah. Turns out people are hard on the outside 看来大家都是
[19:57] and soft on the inside. 刀子嘴豆腐心啊
[19:59] Like, uh… 就像是…
[20:00] like, uh… 像是…
[20:04] Oh, I don’t know, like a… like a crab. 我不知道啦 就像是… 螃蟹
[20:07] Yup. People are just like crabs. 没错 大家就像螃蟹
[20:09] And we witnessed the birth of a new tradition– 我们还目睹了一项新传统的诞生
[20:11] every year on Lobsterfest Eve, we trash Bob’s place. 那就是在每年龙虾节前夜搞砸鲍勃的店
[20:14] – No, no, no, no. – Right? -不不不不 -是吧
[20:15] Let’s start now! 现在就开砸吧
[20:17] Gene, you swear you didn’t have lobster? 吉恩 你发誓你没吃过龙虾
[20:20] You’ve always looked like this? 你一直长成这样
[20:21] I was born like this. 我生来就是这副模样
[20:23] Uh, I need a picture to compare. 我得拿照片对比一下
[20:26] Oh, my God, 我的上帝
[20:27] you do always look like this. 你确实生来就是这副模样
[20:28] Hello, gorgeous! 你好 帅哥
[20:32] – Bob, Linda. – Hey, Hugo. -鲍勃 琳达 -你好 雨果
[20:34] Where’s Gretchen? 格雷琴呢
[20:34] She’s a firecracker, that Gretchen. 那个叫格雷琴的真是活力十足啊
[20:37] You sure she’s not more than you can handle, Hugo? 你能驾驭她吗 雨果
[20:39] Gretchen just broke up with me. 她刚刚把我甩了
[20:40] She said she was more than I could handle. 她说我驾驭不了她
[20:42] Oh. It was ugly. 场面很尴尬
[20:44] She said she didn’t mind a small badge, 她说她并不介意勋章的大小
[20:46] but said I didn’t know how to use it, Bob! 但关键问题是我不懂怎么利用 鲍勃
[20:50] Oh, that’s too bad. 那真是太糟了
[20:52] I don’t need your pity! 我不需要你的同情
[20:54] So, here we are. 我来这是想
[20:56] Surprise inspection! 搞个突击检查
[20:59] – Pencil! – Pencil. -铅笔 -铅笔
[21:00] – Pad! – Pad. -本子 -本子
[21:01] Ooh, bent spindle. Ron! Shut it down! 哎哟 票插弯了 罗恩 封店
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme