时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | All right, listen, | 孩子们 听我说 |
[00:21] | you kids are gonna be on your best behavior, right now. | 从现在起 你们必须好好表现 |
[00:23] | The landlord, Mr. Fischoeder’s coming over | 我们的房东 费舍奥德先生 |
[00:25] | to talk about the lease, | 要来这里谈谈租期问题 |
[00:26] | and we don’t know if he’s gonna renew. | 不知道他会不会让我们续租 |
[00:28] | He’ll renew. | 他会的 |
[00:29] | Well, we haven’t always paid our rent on time. | 可我们有几次没按时交租 |
[00:31] | We never pay our rent on time. | 我们就没按时交过 |
[00:33] | Thanks, Lin. | 多谢提醒 琳 |
[00:33] | All right, listen. | 听着 |
[00:34] | Your mother and I are gonna go make him some food. | 我和你们老妈要去给他做些吃的 |
[00:36] | That’s gonna save us: our food, and our service. | 我们的救命稻草 就是食物和服务 |
[00:38] | You kids start cleaning now. | 你们几个现在打扫一下卫生 |
[00:40] | Pick that up. | 把那个捡起来 |
[00:41] | And, Gene, you go outside and try and drum up some business. | 吉恩 你去外面吆喝吆喝 揽些客人 |
[00:43] | I’ll play my triangle! | 我要演奏三角铁 |
[00:46] | – No! – You don’t understand my music! | -不行 -你根本不懂我的音乐 |
[00:48] | Shush. And here’s the other important thing: | 闭嘴 还有一件事非常重要 |
[00:50] | when Fischoeder gets here, you will not… | 费舍奥德进门后 你们不许 |
[00:52] | I repeat, not stare at him | 强调一遍 不许盯着他看 |
[00:54] | like he’s some kind of spectacle. | 不许闪烁好奇的眼神 |
[00:56] | – I don’t stare at him. – I don’t ever stare at him. | -我不看他 -我从不看他 |
[00:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 真不知道你在说什么 |
[00:59] | Yes, Mr. Fischoeder is an eccentric. | 没错 费舍奥德先生是个怪人 |
[01:02] | Yes, he wears a white suit. | 他身穿白西服 |
[01:04] | And an eye patch. | 头戴独眼罩 |
[01:06] | And he drives a golf cart everywhere. | 还开着一辆高尔夫球车到处逛 |
[01:08] | He is one white cat away from being a super-villain. | 他就是一只披着羊皮的狼 |
[01:11] | All right, but he owns this building, everybody. | 可他是这座房子的主人 |
[01:13] | He owns the amusement park, | 游乐场也是他的 |
[01:15] | and just about everything else in town, | 差不多城里的一切都是他的 |
[01:16] | so you’re not going to stare at him when he gets here. | 所以当他进门后 你们不许盯着他看 |
[01:22] | Here we go! | 美食来啦 |
[01:23] | Bob, Linda, | 鲍勃 琳达 |
[01:25] | your children are refusing to acknowledge me. | 这帮孩子都不理我 |
[01:27] | Ah, kids, stop doing that. | 孩子们 别这样 |
[01:29] | Acknowledge Mr. Fischoeder, right now. | 立刻向费舍奥德先生打招呼 |
[01:30] | – Are you a superhero? – Can I feel your hair? | -你是超级英雄吗 -我可以摸你头发吗 |
[01:32] | Stop! Stop! Go clean something, now. All of you. | 停 停 你们几个现在都去打扫卫生 |
[01:35] | So, uh, Mr. Fischoeder, | 费舍奥德先生 |
[01:37] | you know, after all these years, | 我意识到 这么多年来 |
[01:38] | I’ve realized you’ve never eaten my food. | 你从未品尝过我们店的食物 |
[01:40] | And I want to present to you one of my favorite specialty burgers. | 现在请允许我献上我们店的特制招牌汉堡 |
[01:43] | Oh, no offense, Bob, but I have a policy | 鲍勃 无意冒犯 但我有自我约束 |
[01:45] | that I don’t dine at any of my tenants’ establishments. | 即 不在租户的家中用餐 |
[01:47] | Oh. But I saw you eating at Juicy Sushi. | 可我见过你在”津津有味寿司店”吃东西 |
[01:50] | That’s different. | 那个另当别论 |
[01:50] | That place is incredible! | 那家寿司店好吃得不可思议 |
[01:52] | Have you had their starfish? | 你尝过他们家的海星吗 |
[01:53] | It melts in your mouth. | 入口即化啊 |
[01:54] | No? Nobody? | 没人尝过吗 没人吗 |
[01:56] | – You? – No. | -你尝过吗 -没有 |
[01:58] | Anyway… | 话说回来… |
[01:59] | Quiet in here. | 这里有点冷清啊 |
[02:01] | Like this a lot, Bob? | 每天都这样么 鲍勃 |
[02:03] | Yeah, well, I mean, it’s 12:30. | 是啊 我是说 这会儿是12点半 |
[02:05] | Sorta the lunch lull. | 算是餐后休息时间吧 |
[02:06] | – The lunch lull. – That’s what we call it. | -餐后休息时间 -我们有这么个说法 |
[02:09] | Jimmy Pesto’s lunch lull is really busy. | 吉米·派丝多的餐后休息时间还真是忙 |
[02:12] | Well, Jimmy Pesto’s is a pizza place. | 他们家是卖披萨的 |
[02:14] | If you’re into that kind of thing… pizza. | 如果你对那货感兴趣 披萨 |
[02:17] | Stupid. | 二死了 |
[02:18] | – I like pizza. – Pizza! Where’s pizza? | -我喜欢披萨 -披萨 在哪呢 |
[02:20] | Shush. | 闭嘴 |
[02:21] | Anyway, when people want a burger… | 当你想吃汉堡的时候… |
[02:23] | a good American burger… | 极致正宗的美式汉堡… |
[02:25] | they have nowhere else to go, but… | 别无他选 唯有… |
[02:27] | Sorry. Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 抱歉打断你一下 |
[02:28] | Let me be honest with you. | 跟你说实话吧 |
[02:30] | I enjoy you, Bob. | 我很欣赏你 鲍勃 |
[02:31] | Your mustache, it’s fascinating. | 你的胡子 令人陶醉 |
[02:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:34] | – Do you mind if I…? – You’re touching it. | -不介意我摸一下吧 -你已经在摸了 |
[02:36] | – Yeah. I… – That’s… Yeah, you’re… | -没错 我… -没错 你… |
[02:38] | – That’s really something. – Thank you. | -真的很令人陶醉 -谢谢你 |
[02:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你才对 |
[02:43] | Listen, Jimmy Pesto has tendered an offer on this space. | 听着 吉米·派丝多想租下这间店铺 |
[02:46] | Jimmy Pesto?! He wants to move over here?! | 吉米·派丝多 他想搬过来 |
[02:48] | Yes, he wants to move his gift shop over here. | 没错 他想把礼品店搬到这里 |
[02:51] | Gift shop?! | 礼品店 |
[02:52] | This would be an amazing gift shop! | 这会是一家很棒的礼品店 |
[02:54] | I could do all my Christmas shopping here! | 所有圣诞礼物都可以在这里买了 |
[02:56] | – Yes! – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -对啊 -不不不不不不 |
[02:58] | Please, I think if you tried my burger, you’d see that… | 拜托 我以为你尝过我的汉堡就会明白 |
[03:01] | Bob, you’re always late with the rent, | 老鲍 你总是拖欠房租 |
[03:03] | and Jimmy pays early. | 而吉米总是提前支付 |
[03:05] | Wait, wait, wait, Mr. Fischoeder, please. | 等等等等 费舍奥德先生 请等一下 |
[03:07] | Before you make a decision, | 在你做出决定之前 |
[03:08] | just taste my burger. Just taste it. | 请尝一口我的汉堡 一口就行 |
[03:11] | Fine. Another trip to the gym. | 好吧 还得再去一次健身房 |
[03:14] | Jimmy Pesto may be a good businessman, | 吉米·派丝多的生意做得还算可以 |
[03:16] | but I think you’ll find that, | 不过 你会发现 |
[03:18] | unlike his microwaved junk, | 和他那些微波炉加工的垃圾不同 |
[03:19] | my food is… | 我的食物可是… |
[03:20] | Mr. Fischoeder? Mr. Fischoeder? | 费舍奥德先生 费舍奥德先生 |
[03:23] | He’s choking. He’s chok– | 他噎住了 他噎 |
[03:25] | – How do I do it? – You just push! | -我该怎么办 -快勒他 |
[03:27] | – What do I do? – Push on his belly! | -勒哪 -勒他的肚子 |
[03:28] | Hit him in the crotch! | 顶他的裆部 |
[03:29] | No, Gene! Don’t hit him in the crotch. | 不 吉恩 不能顶裆部 |
[03:31] | Yes! Hit him in the crotch! | 顶 快顶他的裆部 |
[03:32] | – I’ll hold his hair. – Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | -我来抓着他的头发 -天啊 天啊 |
[03:35] | – Linda, please. – Oh, my God! | -琳达 别添乱了 -天啊 |
[03:36] | Wow! He’s turning blue! | 他的脸变蓝了 |
[03:38] | Put his hand in warm water! | 把他的手放在热水里 |
[03:40] | He can’t die! He cannot die in here! | 他不能死 他不能死在这里 |
[03:42] | Let’s move him outside. | 那我们快把他抬出去 |
[03:43] | No, everybody, hands around him! | 不 所有人 用手把他围起来 |
[03:45] | Group Heimlich! One, two, three! | 一起把食物勒出来 一 二 三 |
[03:50] | – There it is! – Holy crap! | -出来了 -我勒个擦 |
[03:52] | Give him some room, kids. Give him room! | -让开点地方 孩子们 -让开点地方 |
[03:57] | So, um… | 我说… |
[03:59] | Did you, uh, did you like it? | 你觉得味道如何 好吃吗 |
[04:01] | Your rent is due Friday night. | 你的租约 周五晚到期 |
[04:04] | And if you’re late, | 如果你拖延 |
[04:05] | I’m giving your lease to Jimmy Pesto. | 我就把这间店铺租给吉米·派丝多 |
[04:08] | Do you want me to pack this to go? | 这个需要打包带走吗 |
[04:11] | You’re gonna need fries with that. | 吃这个还得配些薯条 |
[04:17] | So Mr. Fischoeder is okay… | 费舍奥德先生已经没事了 |
[04:19] | But we’ve got to pay the rent in full by tomorrow night. | 可是我们必须在明晚前交齐房租 |
[04:22] | Paying the rent in full! | 交齐房租 |
[04:24] | What’s next? Paying your other bills? | 接下来呢 交齐其他账单吗 |
[04:26] | Don’t worry. We’ll figure something out. | 别担心 我们会想些办法的 |
[04:28] | Right, Bobby? | 是吧 鲍鲍 |
[04:30] | Jimmy… freaking… Pesto. | 吉米 你妹的 派丝多 |
[04:31] | – Oh, Bob. – You know, Pesto’s not his real name, | -鲍勃 -派丝多并不是他的真名 |
[04:34] | It’s Poplopovich. | 他的真名叫波普洛普维奇 |
[04:35] | Of course it is. The guy’s a complete phony. | 我当然知道 那家伙从里到外都是假的 |
[04:38] | What is this obsession with him? | 你为什么对他这么痴迷 |
[04:39] | I’m not obsessed with him. | 我可没痴迷他 |
[04:40] | Yeah, you are. You’re both obsessed. | 你有 你们两个互相痴迷 |
[04:42] | It’s like you guys are stalking each other. | 就好像在监视彼此 |
[04:58] | I could care less about the guy. | 我可以少关注他一些 |
[05:00] | I think you should both grow up, | 你们两个都成熟点行不行 |
[05:01] | at least for the kids’ sake. | 至少 看在孩子们的份上 |
[05:03] | – Let me see. Let me see. – Ugh. The kids. | -让我瞅瞅 让我瞅瞅 -说到孩子 |
[05:06] | Why does Tina have to like Jimmy Pesto Jr.? | 蒂娜干嘛对小吉米·派丝多死心塌地的 |
[05:08] | Of all the 13-year-old boys in the world… | 世界上有那么多豆蔻少男… |
[05:10] | Eh, she likes them, too. | 那些少男她也喜欢 |
[05:11] | It’s kind of romantic, though. | 还真是浪漫啊 |
[05:13] | Two families at war, a budding romance… | 双方家庭交战 爱情从中萌芽 |
[05:16] | It’s like West Side Story! | 情节有点像《西区故事》 |
[05:16] | 百老汇音乐剧 “西区”指曼哈顿西区 | |
[05:21] | – Rumble! – Stop. | -开战 -别玩了 |
[05:23] | You know Louise is friends with the twins, now, too… | 露易丝和那对双胞胎现在也成了朋友 |
[05:25] | Pesto’s little boys… Andy and Ollie. | 派丝多的两个小儿子 安迪和奥利 |
[05:28] | No, no, no. I’m calling a ban on all the Pesto kids. | 不不不 派丝多家的小孩全都没戏 |
[05:31] | Our kids are going to cease contact. | 这两家的孩子要断绝关系 |
[05:33] | – Let’s be best friends forever. – Okay. | -我们来做永远的好朋友吧 -没问题 |
[05:38] | Let’s cut our hands and press them together | 我们来割破手掌 然后贴在一起 |
[05:39] | – and become blood brothers! – Okay! | -结成拜把兄弟 -赞成 |
[05:42] | No, spit brothers! | 不 结成口水兄弟 |
[05:43] | Spit in your hand and then shake. | 把口水吐到手上 然后握手 |
[05:44] | Let’s do both! | 两样一起来吧 |
[05:46] | Sorry, I’m saving my spit and blood for my honeymoon. | 不好意思 口水和鲜血我要留着度蜜月呢 |
[05:49] | Let’s rub our eyes together. | 我们一起来蹭蹭眼球吧 |
[05:50] | – You can get my pink eye! – Okay! | -我的红眼病可以传染给你 -好啊 |
[05:54] | So hard to be friends these days. | 这年头交朋友好难啊 |
[05:57] | Hey, is that your brother Jimmy | 那个自摸全身嗨翻天的人 |
[05:58] | touching himself all over? | 是你们老哥小吉米吧 |
[06:00] | Yeah, he’s really into slow dancing now. | 是啊 他现在很痴迷慢摇舞 |
[06:02] | He knows it’s supposed to be with other people, right? | 他知道这种舞是要跟别人一起跳的 是吧 |
[06:04] | It is? | 是吗 |
[06:05] | Ugh, look at Tina. | 可怜的蒂娜 |
[06:06] | Kissed the guy, | 和他都接过吻了 |
[06:07] | and she still can’t get his attention. | 可还是无法引起他的注意 |
[06:09] | She should try pigs in a blanket. | 她应该再叫个胖女孩来跟小吉米3P |
[06:11] | That always gets my attention. | 我对这套就招架不住 |
[06:20] | Ugh. What’s he up to now? | 他又在鼓捣什么幺蛾子呢 |
[06:22] | What!? Oh, my God! | 什么 我的天啊 |
[06:24] | “Now serving burgers.” | “今日起售汉堡” |
[06:26] | Burgers! | 汉堡 |
[06:27] | That’s it. It’s time for a showdown. | 我受够了 来一决胜负吧 |
[06:29] | All right. | 太好了 |
[06:30] | We’re going to a rumble. | 要开战喽 |
[06:32] | I’m gonna confront him. | 我要和他较量一番 |
[06:33] | Gonna confront him. | 较量一番 |
[06:34] | Confront him right in the face. | 我要把他的脸气歪 |
[06:36] | Yeah, right in his handsome face. | 把那张英气逼人的脸气歪 |
[06:37] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[06:38] | You said “handsome face”. | 你刚才说”英气逼人的脸” |
[06:40] | You did. | 你确实说了 |
[06:41] | It’s a… | 这… |
[06:41] | “Right in his handsome face. “ | “把那张英气逼人的脸气歪” |
[06:42] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说的是什么 |
[06:43] | – You think he’s handsome? – God, yes. | -你觉得他英气逼人 -逼死我了 |
[06:45] | No, I’m saying it with anger, | 不 我说的是气话 |
[06:47] | like, “You handsome face!” | 就像 “你这逼人的帅脸” |
[06:49] | He’s so handsome you wanna– you wanna punch him. | 帅得让人想扁他一顿 |
[06:50] | He looks like Tom Selleck. | 他长得像汤姆·塞立克 |
[06:52] | When I die, I want you to cremate me | 我死后 你要将我火化 |
[06:53] | and throw my ashes in Tom Selleck’s face. | 然后把我的骨灰撒到汤姆·塞立克的脸上 |
[06:57] | – That’s a crazy request. – I get it. | -这要求可真疯狂 -我懂的 |
[06:59] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们出发 |
[07:00] | Kids, watch the restaurant. | 孩子们 好好看店 |
[07:02] | 吉米·派丝多披萨店 棒滋多汉堡 本区最赞 今日起售 | |
[07:06] | – Oh, Lord. – So many people… | -上帝啊 -人真多 |
[07:09] | Kids, watch the restaurant. | 孩子们 好好看店 |
[07:11] | Tina, watch the restaurant. | 蒂娜 好好看店 |
[07:13] | Restaurant, we both know you can handle this. | 店店 你自己可以搞定的 |
[07:15] | Call me if you need me. Love you. | 需要时打给我 爱你 |
[07:18] | Jimmy said he’ll be right out. | 吉米说他马上就来 |
[07:20] | – You wanna try a Pesto-colada? – Yeah, sure. | -想尝尝派丝多风情吗 -好啊 |
[07:22] | – Lin. – What? Free drink. | -琳 -怎么了 反正是免费的 |
[07:24] | Yuck. Look at that. | 我擦 你看 |
[07:25] | “Pasta la vista, baby”? | “追忆似水意面” |
[07:27] | “Frank and Zelda, oldies with goodies”? Ugh. | “弗兰克和泽尔达 银发族美食盛宴” |
[07:31] | Some confrontation. | 有矛盾啊 |
[07:32] | I want some action. | 我想整点动静 |
[07:34] | I need some action. | 我需要整些动静出来 |
[07:36] | There’s Jimmy Jr. | 小吉米出来了 |
[07:38] | Busing tables has never looked so sensual. | 他连收拾餐桌都那么性感 |
[07:41] | Yet so menial. | 不就一服务员么 |
[07:43] | Here’s Jimmy. Now some fur’s gonna fly. | 吉米出来了 咱就看好戏吧 |
[07:47] | Bob of Bob’s Burgers. | 原来是汉堡店的鲍勃啊 |
[07:49] | Jimmy so-called Pesto of Jimmy Pesto’s. | 你不就披萨店的吉米·得瑟·派丝多么 |
[07:52] | Let’s skip the niceties, shall we? | 少跟我说好话耍阴招 |
[07:54] | Pesto-colada for the lady. | 这位女士 您的派丝多风情 |
[07:55] | – On the house. – Thank you. | -免费赠送 -谢谢 |
[07:57] | Except for that nicety. | 这招除外 |
[07:59] | What are you doing, Jimmy? | 你跟我耍什么阴招呢 吉米 |
[08:00] | Selling burgers, coming after my lease. | 抢我的生意 夺我的地盘 |
[08:02] | What are you doing, Jimmy Poplopovich? | 你到底想怎样 吉米·波普洛普维奇 |
[08:06] | Yeah, your name is not what it says on the… | 没错 “派丝多”才不是你的真名呢 |
[08:10] | Lin. | 琳 |
[08:11] | Stop. | 别喝了 |
[08:13] | Ah. It’s good. | 真好喝 |
[08:14] | Bob, I run a business, all right? | 鲍勃 我这是在做生意 |
[08:16] | I don’t know what you’re doing, with your fancy ingredients. | 我不知道你和你的精致原料是要闹哪样 |
[08:19] | “I’m Bob, and I like kale.” | “我是鲍勃 我喜欢蔬菜汤” |
[08:21] | – Kale! – There’s nothing wrong with kale. | -蔬菜汤 -关蔬菜汤什么事 |
[08:23] | Why don’t you call it “Snob’s Burgers”? | 为什么不管你的店叫”闹心汉堡店”呢 |
[08:25] | Snob’s burgers, ha! | 闹心汉堡店 漂亮 |
[08:27] | You think anything that isn’t frozen | 任何没冻坏或腐烂的食物 |
[08:28] | or rotten is fancy, Jimmy. | 在你眼里都是精致的么 吉米 |
[08:30] | Okay, Mr. Fancy face, | 废话少说 徒有其表先生 |
[08:32] | let’s see who’s got customers? | 咱来看看哪家店里有客人 |
[08:34] | Ah, I got some. | 哎哟 我的店里有一些 |
[08:35] | Let’s see who doesn’t. | 咱再看看哪家店里没客人 |
[08:37] | Oh, you… | 哎哟 你家啊 |
[08:38] | I’ve got… I’ve got customers, Jimmy. | 我 我家店里有客人的 吉米 |
[08:41] | They’re not there right now. | 只不过现在不在而已 |
[08:42] | They have a life. | 他们有自己的生活 |
[08:43] | Oh, yeah? Well, good luck making rent by tomorrow night. | 是么 祝你能在明晚之前凑出房租 |
[08:46] | Well, good luck trying to steal my customers | 那我也祝你能用你的”棒滋多汉堡” |
[08:48] | with your Best-o Burger. | 成功偷走我的客人 |
[08:50] | They’ll never… Oh, my God! | 他们永远也… 我的妈呀 |
[08:52] | – Bob! – Unbelievable. | -鲍勃 -难以置信 |
[08:54] | We just came to watch the ball game. | 我们只是来看球赛的 |
[08:55] | I had the urge to sing some journey! | 我只是来上厕所的 |
[08:56] | Come on, Linda, we’re leaving! | 成 琳达 我们走 |
[08:57] | Go, go. Go, go, go, go. | 撤撤 咱也快撤 |
[09:07] | You’re not going to get our lease, Jimmy! | 你休想租到我们的店铺 吉米 |
[09:10] | He’s going to get our lease. | 他肯定会租到这件店铺的 |
[09:12] | No, Bobby! | 别想了 鲍鲍 |
[09:13] | Forget about Jimmy Pesto. | 忘掉吉米·派丝多吧 |
[09:14] | All we need is one really good day of business, | 我们要做的 就是好好做一天生意 |
[09:17] | and then we can pay our rent and keep the place, huh? | 然后交齐房租 保住店铺 是吧 |
[09:20] | – Huh? I guess you’re right. | -是吧 -我想你说得对 |
[09:23] | If we could pack the house tomorrow… | 如果明天能招来满满一屋子客人的话 |
[09:24] | Sure! A packed house. | 肯定能 满满一屋子客人 |
[09:26] | We can do that. | 我们肯定能做到 |
[09:28] | Let’s have a family brainstorm, right now. | 大家一起出出主意吧 现在开始 |
[09:30] | Gene, go! | 吉恩 你先来 |
[09:32] | Uh, live entertainment featuring a mix of techno… | 现场表演 混合高科技舞曲 |
[09:35] | and dad’s favorite, the triangle! | 加上老爸的最爱 三角铁 |
[09:41] | – No. – Tina, go! | -拉倒 -蒂娜 到你了 |
[09:43] | – Slow dancing! – No. | -慢摇舞 -拉倒 |
[09:45] | Tina, stop. | 蒂娜 快停下 |
[09:47] | What are you do– Stop that. | 你在干什么 快给我停下 |
[09:48] | Louise, what do you got? | 露易丝 你有什么想法 |
[09:50] | When I was young and naive, | 如果我还年幼无知的话 |
[09:51] | I would have said “Arson”, | 我会说”放把大火” |
[09:52] | but I’m gonna go with “Voodoo”. | 不过我现在要说”伏都巫术” |
[09:54] | I like arson. | 我喜欢放把大火 |
[09:56] | No. Seriously, dad. Voodoo. | 不 老爸 我认真的 伏都巫术 |
[09:58] | I have a book. – No. | 我有一本巫术书 -不行 |
[09:59] | No, I have a book! | 我真的有本巫术书 |
[10:00] | I’ll go get it. | 我去把它拿来 |
[10:01] | I got it. Make some flyers | 有了 做一些半价优惠传单 |
[10:03] | for half-off, and good for tomorrow night only. | 还有只限明晚销售的餐点 |
[10:05] | You know, that might bring some people in. | 这样做也许会招些人进来 |
[10:07] | – Yeah, yeah. – Okay, I found it. | -是啊是啊 -我找到了 |
[10:09] | Forget voodoo. We’re doing flyers. | 别整什么巫术了 我们要做些传单 |
[10:11] | What? Who’s candy-ass idea was that? | 什么 这狗屁主意谁出的 这么没魄力 |
[10:14] | I’m out of the room for five seconds! | 我只离开了五秒钟就有人造反啊 |
[10:16] | Ah, we’re on a roll. | 我们的好主意层出不穷 |
[10:17] | Let’s brainstorm something else. | 我们来想点别的吧 |
[10:19] | Uh… Christmas card? | 圣诞贺卡怎么样 |
[10:20] | No, no, no, we’re done brainstorming, we got it. | 不不不 别想了 都已经定了 |
[10:23] | Oh. How about we shave our heads for the Christmas card? | 我们把头发剃下来做成圣诞贺卡怎么样 |
[10:25] | Spell our names wrong. | 把我们的名字故意拼错 |
[10:26] | Shave our legs. | 再剃剃腿毛 |
[10:27] | Totally soft, silky family. | 多么丝滑柔顺的一家人啊 |
[10:31] | I like it. | 这个我喜欢 |
[10:32] | I have a book! | 我有本巫术书 |
[10:33] | Nobody forget what they just said. | 大家都别忘记刚才出的主意哦 |
[10:34] | I’m– I’m gonna go get some paper. | 我去拿些纸过来 |
[10:43] | Eh, it’s pretty good. | 味道不错嘛 |
[10:45] | It’s pretty good. | 非常不错 |
[10:47] | It’s not good! It’s not good! | 不错个屁 不错个屁 |
[10:50] | It’s not good! | 不错个屁 |
[10:52] | Going in the garbage! | 我要把你们都扔掉 |
[10:56] | If I can get a lock of Jimmy Pesto’s hair, | 如果能整到一撮吉米·派丝多的头发 |
[10:58] | I’m pretty sure I can control his mind. | 我就能控制他的大脑了 |
[11:01] | – Really? – I don’t know. I’m just skimming. | -真的吗 -不知道 我就大概看了下 |
[11:03] | All I know is it works on fools and imbeciles. | 我只知道这玩意用在脑残身上特灵验 |
[11:05] | Oh, me, me. | 试试我 试试我 |
[11:06] | Can you help me dance Jimmy Jr. | 你能帮我唤起小吉米 |
[11:08] | back into remembering we’re going out? | 答应跟我约会的记忆吗 |
[11:10] | Yes, I can. | 可以啊 |
[11:11] | I just need a lock of your hair. | 我只需要一撮你的头发 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[11:13] | Can you help me get a gig in the music business? | 你能让我在圈内举办一次演奏会吗 |
[11:16] | Hair. | 拿头发来 |
[11:17] | So long, old friend. | 永别了 老朋友 |
[11:20] | So if you stick the penny into the potato, | 把硬币插进土豆 |
[11:24] | you’ve just made a battery out of a potato. | 土豆就做成了电池 |
[11:27] | I’ve just made a voodoo doll out of a potato. | 我刚刚用土豆做了一个伏都娃娃 |
[11:31] | – Who is it? – My sister, Tina. | -这谁啊 -我姐姐 蒂娜 |
[11:33] | She wants me to make your brother slow-dance with her | 她想让我施法 让你们老哥和她跳慢摇舞 |
[11:35] | and remember that they’re going out. | 让他记得他们约会的事 |
[11:37] | Can you get a lock of your brother’s hair? | 你们能整一撮你们老哥的头发给我吗 |
[11:38] | Yup. | 可以 |
[11:40] | And you said I was crazy for carrying this around. | 你还说我随身携带这玩意是脑子有病呢 |
[11:43] | Now who’s laughing? Me! | 看谁现在得意呢 我 |
[11:47] | – Hi, kids. How was school? – Good. | -孩子们 学上得怎么样 -很好 |
[11:51] | Mom, Andy and Ollie are helping me with a school project. | 老妈 安迪和奥利来帮我做份作业 |
[11:54] | I’m gonna need 15 potatoes, | 我需要15个土豆 |
[11:56] | a lock of hair from you and dad. | 还要一撮你和老爸的头发 |
[11:58] | Also rum and cigars, if you have any. | 如果有朗姆酒和雪茄烟 那就更好了 |
[12:00] | – Wait. What’s this for? – English. | -等等 这些玩意用来干嘛 -学英语 |
[12:02] | You two have homework? | 你们俩有家庭作业吗 |
[12:04] | – A little. – Not doing it. | -有一点 -我不想做 |
[12:05] | Good. Cause you’re going down to the pier to hand out flyers. | 很好 因为你俩得去码头发传单 |
[12:11] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[12:13] | Did you pass ’em all out? | 全都发完了吗 |
[12:14] | Yup. We saved the family. | 是啊 我们救了这个家 |
[12:15] | Jimmy Pesto even took one. | 连吉米·派丝多都拿了一张 |
[12:17] | So did Jimmy-One-Wing. | 独翅吉米也拿了一张 |
[12:18] | He’s a seagull I met. | 那是一只海鸥 |
[12:20] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼名堂 |
[12:21] | 仅限今晚 凭对家店铺的传单 享受本店半价优惠 | |
[12:25] | “Plus a free T-shirt”? | “还有免费T恤等着您哦” |
[12:27] | Oh, my God. | 苍天啊 |
[12:29] | Aw, Mort’s bringing his mother to dinner. | 莫特带他妈妈来吃饭了 |
[12:32] | No. No. No! | 不 不 不 |
[12:34] | Those are my customers! | 他们是我的客人 |
[12:38] | This is a war now. This is a war. | 我要下挑战书 即刻开战 |
[12:40] | Listen, it’s the theme from Braveheart! | 听 这是《勇敢的心》主题曲 |
[12:44] | – No! – Wait, wait. | -别闹了 -等等等等 |
[12:45] | This is the best part… | 这块是最精彩的部分 |
[12:50] | Dad, what are you doing? | 老爸 你在干嘛 |
[12:53] | Shh! Gene, Tina, | 吉恩 蒂娜 别出声 |
[12:55] | this may be our last chance to save the restaurant. | 这也许是最后一次拯救餐馆的机会 |
[12:57] | Your father needs full concentration right now. | 你们的父亲现在需要集中精力 |
[12:59] | He’s attempting to make the most difficult burger known to man. | 他正在尝试人世间最难做的汉堡 |
[13:03] | I’ve only seen him do it once successfully. | 我就见他成功过一次 |
[13:06] | And now he has to do it in a mini sampler size. | 现在 他得把这种汉堡做成迷你试吃品 |
[13:09] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[13:10] | He calls it “the meatsiah”. | 什锦肉堡 |
[13:12] | It’s beef tartare inside a burger, | 汉堡胚内夹上一块鞑靼牛肉 |
[13:14] | medium-well inside a burger Wellington. | 煎至五分熟 再夹入惠灵顿汉堡胚 |
[13:17] | Is dad gonna die? | 老爸会死吗 |
[13:19] | Maybe, honey, maybe. | 也许会 宝贝儿 也许会 |
[13:21] | Oh, he has to be happy with that one. | 他对那块一定很满意 |
[13:23] | So how is this gonna save the restaurant? | 这东西怎么会拯救餐馆呢 |
[13:25] | Am I gonna put on the burger suit | 我要穿上那件汉堡装 |
[13:26] | and hand these out in front? | 站在门前发汉堡吗 |
[13:27] | Oh, no. We’re going straight to the source with these. | 不 我们要把这些汉堡拿到战场上去 |
[13:31] | You’re gonna be handing these out | 你是得站在门前发汉堡 |
[13:32] | in Jimmy Pesto’s restaurant. | 不过是站在吉米·派丝多的门前 |
[13:37] | That’s right, whoa. | 没错 就是这样 |
[13:38] | These samples are gonna get us our rent money tonight, | 今晚 这些试吃品将会换来我们的房租 |
[13:40] | so we can keep this place. | 这样我们就能保住这间店铺了 |
[13:42] | How are free samples gonna get us money? | 免费的试吃品怎么换钱啊 |
[13:44] | They’ll try the samples, | 他们吃完试吃品 |
[13:45] | and they’ll love ’em, | 就会爱上它们 |
[13:45] | but they’ll want more, more! | 然后他们就还想吃 还想吃 |
[13:47] | They’ll be craving these burgers, | 他们会狂热地追求这些汉堡 |
[13:49] | itching to get their fix! | 得不到心里就痒痒 |
[13:50] | Like heroin. | 就像吸海洛因 |
[13:51] | – That’s right, son, like heroin! – Yes! | -没错 儿子 就像吸海洛因 -太好了 |
[13:53] | But this family’s gonna have to execute perfectly | 但是我们得同心协力 互相配合 |
[13:56] | to pull this off. | 才能赢得这场战争 |
[13:57] | Where’s Louise? | 露易丝哪去了 |
[13:58] | This one shall have his first gig. | 这位要举办处女演奏会 |
[14:00] | This one shall slow dance upon that one. | 这位要贴着那位大跳慢摇舞 |
[14:03] | And Mr. Jimmy Pesto’s fate is yet undetermined, | 吉米·派丝多先生的命运仍悬而未决 |
[14:06] | because I still need to get some of his hair. | 因为我还需要一些他的头发 |
[14:09] | I’m gonna go get it right now. Wanna come? | 我现在就去整点 想一起来吗 |
[14:11] | – We want to stay here. – Forever. | -我们想待在这里 -永远 |
[14:13] | We wanna stay here forever and ever. | 我们想待在这里 永永远远 |
[14:15] | – We want to be buried here! – Buried here! | -我们想葬在此处 -葬在此处 |
[14:18] | Okay, I’ll bury you when I get back. | 好吧 等我回来后就把你们埋在这里 |
[14:21] | You’re taking hair donations? | 你要用头发当捐献品 |
[14:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:24] | Hm, for people with mustache cancer? | 为了那些患上胡癌的人 |
[14:26] | Yeah, it’s a serious disease. | 对 这是一种很严重的病 |
[14:27] | Hey, aren’t you Bob’s kid? | 你是鲍勃的女儿吧 |
[14:30] | No! No, no. | 不是 怎么可能 |
[14:32] | Dad, Frank and Zelda both got the scampi, | 爸爸 弗兰克和泽尔达吃完烤明虾后 |
[14:34] | and now they’re in the bathroom puking. | 在厕所里大吐特吐呢 |
[14:36] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[14:37] | Where am I gonna get another piano player at this hour? | 这会儿我上哪整钢琴师去啊 |
[14:39] | We could put on some Boyz II Men | 我们可以放”从男孩到男人”的歌 |
[14:40] | and I could slow dance. | 然后我来跳慢摇舞 |
[14:41] | Hey, pepper, no! For the thousandth time, no! | 小胡椒 我说了一千遍了 不行 |
[14:44] | It’s my passion, dad! Passion! | 这是我的挚爱 爸爸 我的挚爱 |
[14:47] | I know a guy. | 我倒是认识一个人 |
[14:50] | Hello, Bob’s burgers. | 你好 开心汉堡店 |
[14:52] | You tell dad where you were going? | 你有没有告诉老爸你的行踪 |
[14:54] | Mm, he’s working on his burger bites. | 他正在做迷你汉堡呢 |
[14:55] | Hey, there’s a drum set. Back me up! | 那里有一套架子鼓 给我捧个场 |
[14:58] | Sorry, it’ll just be another minute. | 抱歉 还得过一会儿 |
[15:00] | We’re really backed up in there. | 后厨真的非常忙 |
[15:02] | Gene got his wish! The voodoo is working! | 吉恩实现梦想了 伏都娃娃生效了 |
[15:06] | How you doing? Nice shirt. | 你好吗 T恤不错哦 |
[15:09] | Oh, my God! Gene’s first public performance! | 天啊 吉恩的公开表演处女秀 |
[15:13] | These are almost done. Is everybody ready? | 汉堡已经差不多了 都准备好了吗 |
[15:15] | Aw! And my Tina’s dancing. | 哎哟 我家蒂娜在跳舞呢 |
[15:18] | My little clam’s coming out of her shell! | 我的小蛤蜊从她的贝壳里钻出来了 |
[15:20] | I’m just gonna slip out for one sec! | 我就出去一小会儿 |
[15:22] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 咱们走 |
[15:24] | Time to go win back the restaurant! | 赢回餐馆的时刻到了 |
[15:27] | Linda? Kids? | 琳达 孩子们 |
[15:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[15:30] | Gene was supposed to wear the costume. | 这件汉堡装本应该是吉恩穿的 |
[15:32] | Well, you know what? I’ll do this myself. | 知道吗 我要亲自上阵 |
[15:35] | This next number’s a slow jam. | 下面是一首慢拍曲 |
[15:37] | It’s called “Three sides don’t make a square.” | 名叫”三线不成方” |
[15:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:49] | What happened, did you snap? | 怎么 你脑子进水了么 |
[15:50] | Did Mr. Fancy face take a trip to the sexy store? | 徒有其表先生是来逛妓院的么 |
[15:54] | – No. – It’s a little small on you. | -不 -这件汉堡装穿在你身上小了点 |
[15:56] | A little tight in the pickles, huh? | 泡菜那一层有点紧是吧 |
[15:57] | What’s on the tray? | 托盘里是什么 |
[15:58] | These are burger bites, Jimmy. | 是迷你汉堡 吉米 |
[15:59] | The best in the world. | 人世间最好的汉堡 |
[16:01] | I’m gonna show your customers what real food is. | 我要让你的客人们见识见识真正的美食 |
[16:04] | Here, try a real burger, sir. | 来尝尝真正的汉堡 先生 |
[16:07] | I’m gonna go this way then. | 那我走这边 |
[16:09] | – Nah-nah-nah. – Yeah. Well, then I’m… | -不不不 -好吧 那我就… |
[16:10] | Don’t poke me. | 少戳我 |
[16:12] | Real burgers. Right across the street. | 真正的汉堡 就在街对面 |
[16:14] | Just move. | 滚开 |
[16:15] | Eh, just move. | 滚开 |
[16:16] | – Shut… what? – I didn’t do it. | -闭… 什么 -不是我干的 |
[16:18] | Yeah, I did it. | 没错 是我干的 |
[16:19] | – Oh, no. – Is that dad? | -不是吧 -那是老爸吗 |
[16:21] | And you people! | 你们几个 |
[16:23] | Traitors! Traitor family! | 叛徒 你们几个叛徒 |
[16:25] | It’s Gene’s first public performance! | 这可是吉恩的处女秀 |
[16:28] | You could had me at the ground floor, dad. | 老爸 要算账就在地下室算 |
[16:30] | Now I play “The big rooms”. | 现在 我要演奏”大房子”了 |
[16:31] | You gotta let the kids have a little fun. | 你得让孩子们乐呵乐呵 |
[16:34] | We have fun, Linda! | 我们不乐呵么 琳达 |
[16:35] | We have lots of fun! | 我们一直都很乐呵 |
[16:36] | What’s he wearing? | 他穿的那是什么 |
[16:37] | – My buns. – With a few extra buns hanging out the back. | -我的汉堡胚 -背后多出一些的汉堡胚 |
[16:41] | Hey, dad, I’m playing drums! | 老爸 我在打鼓 |
[16:43] | Oh, I’m so happy you’re playing drums, Louise! | 真高兴能见到你打鼓 露易丝 |
[16:45] | And you know what? | 我建议你 |
[16:47] | You should keep your freaky kids locked up in your own place. | 你应该把自家的小怪胎们关在自家院子里 |
[16:50] | What did you say about my kids? | 你说我的孩子是什么 |
[16:51] | Hit him in his handsome groin! | 给他那英气逼人的裆部来一脚 |
[16:54] | – Wait. – Watch it. | -等一下 -小心点 |
[16:55] | You… I’m gonna… | 你… 我要… |
[16:58] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[17:02] | Get him, dad. | 拿下他 老爸 |
[17:03] | Come on! Come on! | 来呀 来呀 |
[17:05] | Don’t worry, dad! | 别担心 老爸 |
[17:06] | Anything? Anything? | 拿下没有 拿下没有 |
[17:09] | I got the samples, Bobby. | 试吃品我拿着呢 鲍鲍 |
[17:11] | Aw, crap. | 糟了 |
[17:12] | That looks silly. | 这两个傻子 |
[17:14] | Come for the rent? | 来收房租吗 |
[17:15] | – Yes, I’ve come for the rent. – Bob! | -是啊 我来收房租 -鲍勃 |
[17:16] | No, no, let ’em fight. | 别喊 让他们打吧 |
[17:17] | Looks like a betting crowd. | 我过去打个赌 |
[17:19] | Who wants three-to-one against the burger? | 谁押汉堡男输 赔率三比一 |
[17:20] | Right here! | 我 |
[17:21] | Yeah, let me see. Let me see. | 我看看 我看看 |
[17:22] | You wanna… Here… Oh! | 这是你的份儿 |
[17:29] | All right, it’s a draw. | 好了 是平局 |
[17:31] | Who had “They end up hugging each other”? | 谁押了”他们最后拥抱彼此入怀” |
[17:33] | – Me. – That’s ten to you. | -我 -给你十块 |
[17:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:35] | Now, Bob, Jimmy, | 好了 鲍勃 吉米 |
[17:37] | let’s all go over to Jimmy’s new gift shop– | 一起去吉米的礼品店吧 |
[17:39] | I mean… sorry, Bob’s place, | 抱歉 我是说 鲍勃的汉堡店 |
[17:41] | and settle this over some nice alcohol, hmm? | 边喝美酒边把这事解决了 好吗 |
[17:45] | Bob… | 鲍勃 |
[17:49] | do you have the rent? | 房租准备好了没 |
[17:50] | No. Not all of it. | 没有 还差一点 |
[17:52] | Okay then. Here we go. | 好 那这样吧 |
[17:54] | – Oh, God. – Give me your hands. | -神啊 -把你的手给我 |
[17:55] | Uh… sure. | 好吧 |
[17:56] | Do you cry easily? | 你很爱哭吗 |
[17:57] | Um… sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[17:59] | Well, let’s get it over with. | 很好 我们现在就来做个了结 |
[18:01] | Bob, I will not be renewing… | 鲍勃 我不会再把这件店铺… |
[18:03] | Oh, what is that amazing smell? | 好香 这是什么味 |
[18:06] | – Who’s hungry?! – What are those? | -有人饿了吗 -那是什么 |
[18:09] | Only the holy grail of hamburgers… the meatsiah! | 盛在圣盘上的 什锦肉堡 |
[18:13] | Are these… choke-resistant? | 这汉堡… 防噎吗 |
[18:15] | They’re bite-sized! | 一口就进肚 |
[18:17] | Oh, good. | 那好 |
[18:23] | I have never… | 我从来… |
[18:25] | eaten a burger… | 没吃过… |
[18:27] | half… | 这么… |
[18:29] | Hit him in the crotch! | 快踢他裆部 |
[18:30] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[18:32] | As good as this. This is great! | 这么美味的汉堡 太好吃了 |
[18:34] | Yeah! Oh, it’s-it’s complicated. | 这种感觉很难以言传 |
[18:38] | It’s-it’s mystical, it’s-it’s barbaric… | 有一点点神秘 还有一点点野性 |
[18:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:42] | Mr. Fischoeder, I wanted to… | 费舍奥德先生 我本想… |
[18:44] | – I’m talking, Jimmy. – I wanted to… | -我还没说完呢 吉米 -我本想… |
[18:46] | I’m talking. | 听我说完 |
[18:48] | Bob, you might be the worst tenant I’ve ever had, | 鲍勃 你也许是我遇到过的最烂的租户 |
[18:52] | and I rent space to a raccoon sanctuary. | 连养浣熊的我都租过 他们都比你好 |
[18:55] | I know. They’re next-door. | 我知道 他们就在隔壁 |
[18:56] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you about…. | 我正想跟你谈一下… |
[18:57] | – Shh. It’s okay. – Right. | -不用说了 -好吧 |
[18:58] | I get it now. You were trying to tell me the other day, | 我明白了 你那天就想告诉我 |
[19:00] | but I wouldn’t listen because I was choking to death. | 可我听不进去 因为我当时快被噎死了 |
[19:03] | Mr. Fischoeder… | 费舍奥德先生 |
[19:04] | Jimmy, please! Please! | 吉米 拜托 别说了 |
[19:07] | I was thinking about my life, you see, | 我当时正在思考我的人生 |
[19:09] | and how I didn’t want it to end | 我是多么不想 |
[19:11] | in your pathetic little restaurant | 在你这寒酸的小餐馆那又脏又破的地板上 |
[19:13] | on your sad, filthy floor. | 结束我的一生 |
[19:16] | But now I see it. | 可是现在我明白了 |
[19:17] | You’re not a businessman. | 你不是商人 |
[19:19] | You don’t care about customers and money! | 你在乎的不是客人和利润 |
[19:22] | No, I do. I do. | 不 我在乎 很在乎 |
[19:23] | No, no, you are an artist… a beef artist. | 不 你是一个艺术家 一个牛肉艺术家 |
[19:27] | A be-fartist! A poet! | 一个放屁艺术家 |
[19:29] | Who writes with meat and buns and pickles | 一个颂扬牛肉 面包 和泡菜的诗人 |
[19:32] | like a greasy, heterosexual Walt Whitman. | 你就是油肚肥肠 异性恋版的惠特曼啊 |
[19:36] | Uh… thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[19:37] | Okay. Well, Mr. Fischoeder, I… | 费舍奥德先生 我… |
[19:38] | – Jimmy! – No, it’s fair… | -吉米 -这不公平… |
[19:41] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[19:42] | Please. | 别说了 |
[19:44] | – Which brings me to your lea… – Just ’cause I’m not greasy… | -接下来要说的是 -就因为我不肥 |
[19:46] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:48] | Which brings me to your lease. | 接下来要说的是你的租约问题 |
[19:51] | Let’s extend it! | 我决定让你续约 |
[19:53] | All right, Bobby! | 太好了 老鲍 |
[19:54] | But I gotta make it month-to-month. | 但是以后要按月收费 |
[19:57] | Um… all right. | 好吧 |
[19:58] | – We’ll take it. – And I have to raise your rent a little. | -我们接受 -我还要加点租金 |
[20:01] | Okay. That’s… yes. | 好吧 就这么说定了 |
[20:05] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[20:06] | Andy, Ollie, what are you doing here? | 安迪 奥利 你们在这做什么 |
[20:08] | – Voodoo! – What? | -作法 -什么玩意儿 |
[20:09] | Voodoo! | 作法 |
[20:10] | Yeah, and we switched underpants! | 没错 我们还互换了内裤 |
[20:11] | Ollie, that was a secret! | 奥利 那是秘密 |
[20:13] | I couldn’t hold it in anymore! | 我忍不住了 |
[20:14] | Wait. These are your kids? | 等等 他们是你的孩子吗 |
[20:16] | And you thought my kids were freaky? | 你还有脸说我的孩子是怪胎 |
[20:18] | Come on, boys, we’re leaving. | 孩子们 我们走 |
[20:20] | No! We wanna stay! | 不嘛 我们想留下来 |
[20:21] | Yeah, it’s fun here! | 对呀 这可好玩儿了 |
[20:22] | Yeah, Jimmy. It’s fun here. | 说的好 吉米 这可好玩儿了 |
[20:24] | Shush. | 闭嘴 |
[20:25] | All right! Let’s celebrate! | 好咧 我们来庆祝吧 |
[20:27] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[20:28] | Gene? Ah, do us the honor. A little music? | 吉恩 赏个脸行吗 给我们来点音乐吧 |
[20:31] | You believe in me. | 你对我有信心了 |
[20:32] | Time to tickle the iron. | 三角铁上场 |
[20:39] | Slow jam. | 慢摇舞 |
[20:43] | Come on, Jimmy Jr., let’s get back to work. | 走吧 小吉米 我们回去干活儿了 |
[20:46] | No, dad! | 不 爸爸 |
[20:47] | I’m gonna dance with Tracy! | 我要和翠西跳舞 |
[20:50] | – Tina. – Tina! | -蒂娜 -和蒂娜跳舞 |
[20:53] | Yup, voodoo works. | 看来巫术起作用了 |
[20:54] | I’m a God! | 我简直是神 |
[20:57] | Am I doing this right? Mort, do I look sexy? | 我跳得对吗 有没有很性感 莫特 |
[21:01] | My pants aren’t falling down, are they, Mort? | 我的裤子快掉下来了 有没有 莫特 |
[21:03] | When I dance, sometimes my pants fall down. | 当我跳起舞 有时裤子会掉下来 |