时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Wow, I thought last year’s art crawl was terrible, | 我记得去年的画展老悲催了 |
[00:24] | – but they really outdid themselves this year, huh? -Yeah. | -今年的要好很多 是吧 -是啊 |
[00:27] | 悲壳 骇马 在海边 别疯癫 | |
[00:27] | – Ugh, bad. -Very bad. | -真恶心 -恶心死了 |
[00:29] | Oh, look at that. Really bad. | 瞅那个 简直没法看 |
[00:32] | Really, really bad. | 我要被刺瞎了 |
[00:33] | I think they’re… good. | 我觉得 还不错啊 |
[00:35] | Dad, why does art crawl suck so much? | 老爸 为什么街区画展办得这么操蛋 |
[00:38] | Well, it’s just a very loose definition of art, Louise. | 这种画展对作品的质量要求不高 露易丝 |
[00:40] | And don’t say “suck”. | 还有 不许你说”操蛋” |
[00:42] | Don’t say “suck”, please. | 请您别用 “操蛋” |
[00:44] | You’re right, though. It does suck. | 不过你说得对 的确很操蛋 |
[00:46] | I don’t want you kids to think this is what art is. | 我可不想让你们认为这就是所谓的”艺术” |
[00:48] | We should go to a museum. | 咱们应该去美术馆看看 |
[00:50] | – We should not go to a museum. – Let’s not overdo it. | -应该去你个头 -别闹了 |
[00:53] | – Let’s just walk around and make fun of this stuff. – Yeah. | -咱还是逛逛画展吐吐槽吧 -同意 |
[00:56] | Why don’t we just go back to the restaurant? | 我们为什么不回餐馆 |
[00:58] | Because your Aunt Gayle is there hanging up her art, | 因为你小姨盖尔正往墙上钉画呢 |
[01:01] | which we’re not allowed to make fun of at all. | 她的神作可不允许被亵渎 |
[01:04] | Well, why can’t we make fun of Aunt Gayle’s paintings? | 为啥不能拿盖尔姨妈的画逗逗乐 |
[01:06] | – She’s family. – Yeah. | -她又不是外人 -是啊 |
[01:08] | That means never holding back anything, right, pit stains? | 家人就是要坦诚相对嘛 你腋下湿了 |
[01:11] | Am I showing? | 能看着吗 |
[01:12] | Let’s just say your shirt looks like my underwear right now. | 你的衬衫跟我身上的内裤一样 全是汗渍 |
[01:15] | Yeah. Well, look, no one tells Gayle anything she can’t handle. | 听好了 谁也不许对盖尔说打击人的话 |
[01:18] | That’s your mom’s rule, all right? | 这是你们老妈的规定 知道了吗 |
[01:19] | You treat her like a mental patient. | 你们要像对待精神病一样对待她 |
[01:21] | Well, I mean, she probably should be one, right? | 她本来就是精神病 是吧 |
[01:24] | Yeah, I heard she ate her lipstick once | 是啊 我听说有一次她把自己的口红吃了 |
[01:26] | because she wanted to feel “red” inside. | 因为她想感受一下内在的”激情” |
[01:28] | And she made a dress out of live shrimp and wore it to mass. | 她还用活虾做了件连衣裙穿到外面去秀 |
[01:32] | Oh, and she shaved her cat. | 她还给猫剃胡子呢 |
[01:33] | Come on, Louise. You know none of that is true. | 行了 露易丝 你知道这些都不是真的 |
[01:35] | Except for the cat shaving. | 除了给猫剃胡子 |
[01:36] | And maybe the shrimp. And the lipstick. | 还有活虾连衣裙 还有吃口红 |
[01:39] | Are you kidding me? My kid could paint that. | 坑爹呢么 我孩子都能画出来这种画 |
[01:41] | Wow. It costs $200. | 这幅画卖200块钱 |
[01:43] | Someone bought that mess?! | 怎么会有人买这货 |
[01:45] | How rude! | 太没礼貌了 |
[01:46] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[01:47] | – Harold?! – What? | -哈罗德 -干嘛 |
[01:48] | There are some poorly supervised children amongst the art. | 有几个没教养的死小孩对着我们的画指手画脚 |
[01:52] | – Get rid of them! – All right. | -把他们都轰走 -没问题 |
[01:53] | Let’s go. Keep moving. | 走 赶紧走 |
[01:55] | Excuse me. Are you a– are you a bouncer? | 请问 你是门卫吗 |
[01:57] | Are you gonna bounce my kids? | 你会让我的孩子骑你大腿吗 |
[01:58] | No, no. Just keep it moving, chubs. | 不 不 快点离开 胖坨 |
[02:00] | – Chubs? – You don’t have to go home, | -胖坨 -你们可以不回家 |
[02:02] | but you can’t stay here. | 但是不能待在这儿 |
[02:03] | Hey, easy, pal, all right? Don’t touch. | 别激动 老家伙 少碰我 |
[02:06] | Come on, dad. This guy’s not worth it. | 算了 老爸 跟这种人犯不上 |
[02:08] | – Ah, listen to your kids, fatsy. – Fatsy? | -乖乖听你孩子的 肥仔 -肥仔 |
[02:11] | -Come on. Come on, dad. -Louise… | -算了 算了 老爸 -露易丝 |
[02:12] | Dad, look at me. Give me your eyes, dad. | 爸 看我 眼睛看着我 |
[02:14] | Give me your eyes. | 爸 看着我 |
[02:15] | Take a deep breath. You are lucky, pal. | 深呼吸 算你走运 老家伙 |
[02:17] | It’s not worth it, dad. | 跟他犯不上 爸 |
[02:19] | If you hit him, your hand would smell like ointment and pee. | 你要是打他 会惹一手药膏和尿骚味 |
[02:22] | You smell like ointment and pee. | 你才有药膏和尿骚味呢 |
[02:23] | You smell like ointment and pee. | 你有药膏和尿骚味 |
[02:26] | You smell like ointment and pee. | 你有药膏和尿骚味 |
[02:27] | – You smell like ointment and pee. – You… | -你有药膏和尿骚味 -你… |
[02:32] | Well, that was awkward. | 刚才可真尴尬 |
[02:33] | What is that place? | 那是家什么店啊 |
[02:35] | You don’t know “Reflections”? | 你没听说过”激情四射”吗 |
[02:36] | They sell art, | 他们家卖画 |
[02:37] | not just during art crawl, but year-round. | 不只在画展期间 全年都卖 |
[02:39] | Reflections. | 激情四射 |
[02:41] | It sounds like a strip club, the way you say it. | 瞅你给人家说得 都说成脱衣舞会了 |
[02:43] | Reflections. | 激情四射 |
[02:45] | So, brace yourselves for Aunt Gayle’s art show. | 好了 准备好迎接盖尔姨妈的画展吧 |
[02:47] | Mom said Aunt Gayle told her | 老妈说 盖尔姨妈告诉她 |
[02:49] | they’re just adorable animals. | 她画的只是一些可爱的小动物 |
[02:50] | Oh, yeah? Well, that doesn’t sound so bad. | 是吗 听起来还不至于那么糟糕 |
[02:53] | Hi, hon! How was art crawl? | 亲爱的 画展怎么样 |
[02:55] | Huh? Everything’s going great here. We’re having fun. | 这里一切都很好 我们玩得很开心 |
[02:59] | -Lin… -Gayle’s here! | -琳 -盖尔在这儿呢 |
[03:00] | We hung-hung her paintings! | 我们在墙上挂满了她的画 |
[03:01] | Look at this one! Look at that one! | 看这个 看那个 |
[03:03] | Linda, can you just let me see… Oh, my God! | 琳达 你就让我瞅… 苍天啊 |
[03:08] | Yeah! Anuses! | 好耶 屁眼屁眼 |
[03:14] | Oh, God. Oh, my God, Lin. | 苍天啊 大地啊 琳 |
[03:15] | It’s a few days, Bobby. | 就展示几天 鲍鲍 |
[03:16] | Linda, there are animal anuses all over our walls. | 琳达 咱这墙上全都是动物的屁眼 |
[03:19] | Just think of ’em as cute little rumps. | 忽略屁眼 光看小翘臀就行了 |
[03:21] | Lin, they’re anuses. | 琳 你叫我怎么忽略 |
[03:22] | I’m trying to think of worse paintings to hang in a restaurant. | 让我来想想有没有更恶心的餐厅装饰画 |
[03:25] | Um… nope, I can’t think of any. | 不 我想不出更恶心的 |
[03:28] | – Bad monkey! – Kids, stop that. | -你个臭猴子 -孩子们 快停下 |
[03:30] | No. I’m spanking the monkey! | 不要 我在打它的屁股 |
[03:32] | No way, dad. | 歇菜吧 老爸 |
[03:33] | This is the best thing that has ever happened to us. | 这是我们经历过的最美妙的事 |
[03:35] | Horse butt. | 马屁股 |
[03:36] | Oh, hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[03:38] | Don’t look at the pictures of the anus… | 请别看墙上那些屁眼画 |
[03:40] | Yup, he already did. Okay. | 他已经看到了 好吧 |
[03:41] | You see that, Lin? | 看见没 琳 |
[03:42] | No one wants to eat with one of those staring at them. | 谁被屁眼盯着还能咽下去饭 |
[03:44] | Come on, you can’t seriously think that this is a good idea. | 我说 你真的觉得这样好吗 |
[03:46] | Well, they’re not for me, but we promised Gayle | 当然不好 但是我们答应过盖尔 |
[03:49] | she could display her art for the art crawl. | 画展期间可以在我们店展示她的作品 |
[03:51] | We can’t take it back now. | 说出去的话泼出去的水 |
[03:52] | She’s fragile. We have to support her. | 她很脆弱 我们得支持她 |
[03:54] | She’s not that fragile, Lin. | 能有多脆弱啊 琳 |
[03:58] | What happened? What happened? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[04:00] | Gayle, Gayle, honey, look, look, it’s a fork. | 盖尔 盖尔 看 只是把叉子 |
[04:02] | – What? – Look, it’s a fork. | -什么 -看 只是把叉子 |
[04:04] | Oh, it’s a fork. Ha. | 是叉子啊 |
[04:05] | Oh, you’re killing me. | 你可吓死我了 |
[04:07] | She’s killing me. | 可吓死我了 |
[04:08] | Okay, so she’s fragile. | 好吧 她确实很脆弱 |
[04:10] | And that means we have to be the anus restaurant? | 为了她 我们就得满墙挂屁眼吗 |
[04:12] | Yes, it means that. | 没错 恐怕是 |
[04:14] | Oh, we can make T-shirts! It’ll say: | 我们可以做成T恤 在上面写 |
[04:16] | “Milk, milk, lemonade, | 牛奶牛奶柠檬汁 |
[04:17] | around the corner art is made.” | 艺术就在街角制 |
[04:20] | Bob! Do you love ’em? | 鲍勃 你是喜欢它们呢 |
[04:22] | Or do you just love ’em? | 还是喜欢它们呢 |
[04:24] | Um, how did you…? | 你怎么… |
[04:26] | Why… why would you paint… this? | 你 为什么 要画 这个题材 |
[04:29] | The inspiration came to me on a mountaintop. | 我在山顶作画时得到的灵感 |
[04:33] | What should I paint? | 画点什么好呢 |
[04:48] | He loves ’em! | 他很喜欢你的画 |
[04:56] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听我说 |
[04:57] | All the suckers come out for art crawl. | 画展上都是一些傻逼在转悠 |
[04:59] | And they all want to pay money for crap. | 他们还都想花钱买些垃圾货 |
[05:01] | So paint some crap, and we can sell it. | 咱就画画这种货色 然后卖出去 |
[05:03] | Wait. You’re not painting? | 等等 你不动笔吗 |
[05:04] | No, I’m management. | 不 我是总经理 |
[05:06] | You two paint the stuff, I’ll do the rest. | 你俩负责画画 其余的我来处理 |
[05:08] | I’ll be wheeling and dealing. | 我去吆喝吆喝 |
[05:09] | I’ll be getting my percent. | 赚的钱有我一份 |
[05:12] | Okay, let’s see what you got so far. | 好了 让我看看你们都鼓捣出什么了 |
[05:14] | Time’s up. Paint brushes down. | 时间到 笔放下 |
[05:16] | What the hell is this? | 这什么乱七八糟的 |
[05:17] | I told you to paint commercial touristy crap. | 我不是说过要画些吸引游客的卖座垃圾吗 |
[05:21] | I’m sorry I’m not a sellout. | 抱歉 我又不是畅销画家 |
[05:22] | I can only paint what I feel. | 我只画我感受得到的 |
[05:24] | And I can only paint the truth! | 我也只画真相 |
[05:26] | The robots are coming! | 机器人要来了 |
[05:29] | Hide! | 快闪 |
[05:30] | Ah, this is great. | 不错嘛 |
[05:32] | You guys want to be real artists, huh? | 你俩还真想当艺术家啊 |
[05:34] | Okay, that’s an angle. I can sell that. | 好啊 不错的路线 可以以此为卖点 |
[05:37] | But if you’re going artsy, | 要是你们真想成为艺术家 |
[05:39] | then you’re going all the way. | 那就”艺术”到底 |
[05:40] | Someone’s cutting off an ear. | 必须有人奉献出一只耳朵 |
[05:43] | I need both of mine. I wear glasses. | 我不能没有耳朵 因为我要戴眼镜 |
[05:45] | Welp, what’s your excuse? | 你是什么借口 |
[05:46] | Don’t got one. Have at it. | 要割就都割了 画家要耳朵也没啥用 |
[05:48] | Teddy, what’s wrong? You haven’t touched your food. | 泰迪 你怎么了 怎么不吃呢 |
[05:50] | I don’t know, Bob. It’s just the, uh… | 我不知道 鲍勃 可能是因为… |
[05:52] | The anuses? | 那些屁眼吗 |
[05:52] | Yeah, you know. Yeah, they’re, uh… | 对 你懂的 没错 它们… |
[05:55] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[05:55] | Oh, they’re like Mona Lisa’s eyes. | 它们就像蒙娜丽莎的双眼 |
[05:57] | They follow you wherever you go. | 你走到哪它们跟到哪 |
[05:58] | Ooh, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[06:00] | Well, I like them! | 我喜欢它们 |
[06:01] | You like them? | 你居然喜欢 |
[06:02] | Yeah. What’s the problem? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[06:04] | The anus is the window of the butt. | 屁眼是臀部的窗户 |
[06:06] | It’s true. | 说得好 |
[06:06] | I guess she’s just painting what we’re all thinking. | 我想她只是把我们的心思画了出来 |
[06:08] | Well, okay, but, Mort, | 好吧 但是 莫特 |
[06:10] | would you hang them up in your funeral home? | 你会把这些画挂在你的殡仪馆里吗 |
[06:12] | Of course not. That would be terrible for business. | 当然不会 那样会影响生意的 |
[06:13] | I’m not an idiot. | 我又不傻 |
[06:15] | Count to three, but do it on two. | 数三下 但数到二就动手 |
[06:17] | I’ll keep it on ice until art crawl’s over. | 我会把它冻起来的 直到画展结束 |
[06:19] | Thanks, T. | 谢谢你 蒂娜 |
[06:19] | Here goes. Now listen, Gene. | 好了 听着 吉恩 |
[06:21] | I’m gonna have trouble cutting through the cartilage at first. | 等下在割软骨的时候可能会有点费劲 |
[06:25] | While I’m doing it, just think about your art. | 我割的时候 你就在心里想着你的艺术 |
[06:28] | Okay! | 好 |
[06:29] | All right. Ready? | 很好 准备好了吗 |
[06:30] | Ninja robot. Ninja robot. Ninja robot. | 忍者机器人 忍者机器人 忍者机器人 |
[06:31] | One… two… | 一 二 |
[06:33] | – Hey, kids. – Oh, hey, dad. | -孩子们 -老爸 |
[06:36] | I had to get away from those anuses for a while. | 我要离开那些屁眼一会儿 |
[06:38] | You mean Mort and Teddy? | 你是指莫特和泰迪吗 |
[06:39] | No. No. Your… Gayle’s paintings. | 不 不 是… 盖尔的那些画 |
[06:41] | – What are you kids doing? – What knife?! | -你们几个小鬼在干嘛 -什么刀 |
[06:43] | What do you mean “What knife?” Why are you holding a knife? | 什么什么刀 你干嘛拿把刀 |
[06:45] | Why am I holding a knife? | 我干嘛拿把刀 |
[06:46] | She’s turning me into a real artist. | 她正要把我改造成一位真正的艺术家 |
[06:48] | No, she’s not. Put the knife down. | 她才不会 把刀放下 |
[06:49] | I want to be an artist! | 我想当艺术家 |
[06:51] | Like Leonardo DiCaprio. | 像莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥那样的艺术家 |
[06:53] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:54] | That’s Da Vinci, Gene. | 是达·芬奇才对吧 吉恩 |
[06:55] | No! | 不是 |
[06:56] | The only way I can sell this garbage | 把这些垃圾卖出的关键就在于 |
[06:58] | is if I make them legit! | 能否将它们合法化 |
[06:59] | Hey, wait a second. I have an idea. | 等一下 我有个好主意 |
[07:01] | You know who loves the stuff you kids draw? | 你们知道谁喜欢你们画的画吗 |
[07:03] | You? | 是你吗 |
[07:04] | No. Your mother. | 不是 是你们老妈 |
[07:05] | This crap is like catnip to her. | 这些垃圾对她来说就是猫薄荷 |
[07:07] | She can’t resist it. | 她难以抗拒 |
[07:08] | Bring them inside. | 把它们拿进去 |
[07:09] | All right, we need to get these up before they get back. | 好了 我们得在她们回来前把这些画挂好 |
[07:12] | Your mom will be so excited to see this stuff, | 你们老妈看见这些画会很高兴的 |
[07:14] | she won’t even notice that I took Gayle’s paintings down. | 她甚至不会发现我把盖尔的画拿下来了 |
[07:16] | Pretty manipulative, dad. | 天衣无缝啊 老爸 |
[07:18] | I see where I get it. | 我终于明白我像谁了 |
[07:19] | Thank you. You should see my taxes. | 谢谢 你应该知道我承担的压力 |
[07:21] | Uh, what’s this supposed to be? | 这是什么啊 |
[07:23] | A ninja robot fighting | 史前巨石阵之 |
[07:24] | a manipulative vampire tape recorder at stonehenge. | 忍者机器人大战手动吸血录音机 |
[07:26] | Who’s that in the background? | 后面那个是谁啊 |
[07:27] | – That’s my friend Ken. – Why is he like that? | -我朋友 肯 -为什么画成这样 |
[07:29] | He’s an albino. | 他有白化病 |
[07:30] | Oh. | 是么 |
[07:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:32] | I’ve never met Ken. | 我没见过肯 |
[07:33] | Is he real or imaginary? | 这人是真实的还是虚构的 |
[07:34] | He’s real, and he does improvised hip-hop. | 是真实的 他是玩即兴嘻哈的 |
[07:35] | Okay, how old is he? | 好吧 他多大了 |
[07:36] | He’s 28. | 二十八 |
[07:37] | You can’t have a 28-year-old, albino friend. | 你不可能有一个二十八岁的白化病朋友 |
[07:40] | Yes, I can! | 就能就能 |
[07:41] | All right, I can’t deal with this right now. | 随便吧 我现在没心情管这个 |
[07:42] | Tina, what do you got? | 蒂娜 你画的什么 |
[07:44] | It’s our dentist. | 我们的牙医 |
[07:45] | Dr. Yap? Why is he nude? | 牙普医生吗 他怎么一丝不挂的 |
[07:47] | Wait, has he been nude with you, Tina?! | 等一下蒂娜 他和你在一起时也这样吗 |
[07:48] | I exercised some artistic license. | 我加了些个人创意在里面 |
[07:50] | Uh, I… We’re switching dentists. | 咱还是换个题材吧 |
[07:52] | No! | 不要 |
[07:53] | I can’t deal with that right now. | 我现在没心情管这个 |
[07:54] | – But… – Let’s get them up. | -可是… -贴上来吧 |
[07:57] | Linda, Gayle. How was lunch? | 琳达 盖尔 午餐怎么样 |
[07:59] | Very interesting. | 有趣极了 |
[08:01] | I think the waiter might have been hitting on me? | 那个服务员一直在跟我调情 |
[08:04] | Yes. He was very attentive. | 是的 他非常殷勤 |
[08:08] | And he asked you a lot of questions about food. | 他还问了你许多关于食物的问题 |
[08:10] | What was that all about? | 都问了些什么啊 |
[08:11] | Uh, Bob? Where are my paintings? | 鲍勃 我的画呢 |
[08:14] | What? Wha– Oh, I had to take a few down | 什么 我得拿几幅下来 |
[08:17] | to make room for the kids’ stuff. | 给孩子们的画腾点地方 |
[08:18] | Bobby! Aw, the kids’ stuff! | 鲍鲍 这是孩子们画的吗 |
[08:21] | Yeah. It’s like our wall is a giant refrigerator. | 咱这墙就好像一台大冰箱 |
[08:23] | I love it. | 我超爱 |
[08:24] | Huh. Gee, Bob, if I didn’t know any better, | 天啊 鲍勃 如果我心眼小的话 |
[08:27] | I’d think… you didn’t like my paintings. | 我会觉得 是你不喜欢我的画 |
[08:29] | What, no? I… | 什么 不是的 我… |
[08:31] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:32] | I know when I’m being lied to, Bob. | 我知道你在骗我 鲍勃 |
[08:34] | It’s like when I look at myself in the mirror and say, | 这感觉就像我对镜中的自己说 |
[08:37] | “It’s going to be okay.” | 一切都会好起来的 |
[08:39] | Fine, look, Gayle, I’m gonna level with you. | 好吧 盖尔 那我就实话实说了 |
[08:41] | No, no, Bob. No, no leveling, no. | 不不 鲍勃 不能说实话 不要 |
[08:44] | Here we go. | 看好戏喽 |
[08:45] | – Gayle, the thing about your paintings… – Bobby! Ah… | -盖尔 关于你的画 -鲍鲍 |
[08:48] | Oh, look, senior visitors! Yay! | 你看 来了对老夫妻 |
[08:51] | Oh. Well, look who it is. | 快看 是谁来了 |
[08:53] | Great. The art store people. | 很好 是那家画店的 |
[08:55] | Oh! Reflections. | 是激情四射吗 |
[08:58] | I love that store! | 我很喜欢你们店的 |
[09:00] | I love your yarn. | 我也很喜欢你们的故事 |
[09:01] | What can we get for you? | 请问您两位想来点什么 |
[09:02] | I’m not here as a patron. | 我不是给你送钱来的 |
[09:04] | I’m here as Edith Cranwinkle, | 我是伊迪丝·格兰温可 |
[09:06] | chairperson of the art crawl. | 画展的主席 |
[09:08] | I rushed right over here because there are murmurs. | 我急匆匆地赶来这里是因为听到些流言 |
[09:10] | Whispers and murmurs around town, | 街坊流言蜚语不断 |
[09:12] | that you’re displaying… | 说你们… |
[09:15] | certain offensive orifices during the art crawl. | 在画展上陈列一些不雅之洞 |
[09:17] | Offices? | 不雅办公室 |
[09:19] | Orifices! | 不雅之洞 |
[09:20] | Not anymore. | 已经没有了 |
[09:22] | I took them all down. | 我把那些画都拿下去了 |
[09:23] | Oh, what a relief. | 真叫人欣慰 |
[09:25] | I’m glad you agree with my decision. | 我很高兴你能同意我这个决定 |
[09:27] | Your decision? What decision? | 你的决定 什么决定 |
[09:28] | That you can’t display that type of art here. | 禁止在这里展示那种类型的画作 |
[09:30] | Wait. I can’t? | 等等 禁止展示 |
[09:32] | Absolutely not! It’s obscene. | 绝对禁止 多下流淫荡啊 |
[09:34] | Obscene. | 下流淫荡 |
[09:35] | Oh, really? | 哎哟喂 你说什么 |
[09:35] | Yes. I won’t allow it. | 你听到了 我说不行就不行 |
[09:37] | Excuse me? You won’t allow it? | 什么 你说不行就不行 |
[09:40] | That’s right, tubsy. You heard her. | 没错 饭桶 你耳朵又不聋 |
[09:41] | Who are you two to tell me | 你们两个算老几 |
[09:43] | what I can or can’t hang on my wall? | 凭什么规定我家墙上能挂什么不能挂什么 |
[09:45] | I am chairperson of the art crawl. | 我是画展的主席 |
[09:47] | Well, I’m the chairperson of this restaurant. | 那我还是这家餐馆的主席呢 |
[09:50] | And you know what? They’re gonna go back up. | 知道么 我要把那些画挂回去 |
[09:52] | How dare you! | 你敢 |
[09:53] | Aw, Bobby! | 鲍鲍 |
[09:55] | Gene, Louise, go get the paintings. | 吉恩 露易丝 去把画拿来 |
[09:57] | Here they are! | 都在这里呢 |
[09:59] | Step into the butt closet! | 欢迎进入屁眼壁橱 |
[10:00] | I will not! | 我才不要进去 |
[10:01] | You should try it. | 你应该试试 |
[10:02] | I will not! | 打死也不试 |
[10:03] | What’s it going to take to get you into this rhino anus today? | 怎么样你才能接受这只犀牛的屁眼呢 |
[10:06] | You are in direct violation of my wife, Bob. | 你对我妻子出言不逊 鲍勃 |
[10:10] | Oh, I am, am I? | 是么 有吗 |
[10:12] | Well, how about this? | 你看这招怎么样 |
[10:13] | Horse anus. | 马屁眼 |
[10:15] | Look at it. | 看着它 |
[10:16] | No! | 不 |
[10:17] | Chicken anus. | 鸡屁眼 |
[10:18] | No! | 不 |
[10:19] | Take a closer look. | 过来看 |
[10:20] | – Fox anus. – Harold! | -狐狸屁眼 -哈罗德 |
[10:22] | Gayle, I’m commissioning a new series of anus paintings. | 盖尔 我正式委托你创作新的屁眼画系列 |
[10:24] | Two words… bigger and more. | 俩词儿 更大 更多 |
[10:27] | Out! | 滚 |
[10:29] | I cast you out. | 都给我滚 |
[10:30] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的老天 |
[10:37] | Keep them coming, Gayle! | 继续画 盖尔 |
[10:39] | Almost done! | 快好了 |
[10:40] | Oh, my, I feel like I could fall into this one! | 天啊 我觉得我都要和这幅画融为一体了 |
[10:43] | Bob, I thought | 鲍勃 我还以为 |
[10:45] | you didn’t want to become the anus restaurant. | 你不想把这里装扮成屁眼餐馆呢 |
[10:47] | Well, I’ve embraced it. | 我已经接受它了 |
[10:48] | We are the anus restaurant, Lin. | 我们店就是屁眼餐馆 琳 |
[10:51] | A-nus! A-nus! Kids. | 屁眼 屁眼 孩子们 |
[10:53] | A-nus! A-nus! A-nus! | 屁眼 屁眼 屁眼 |
[10:56] | That’s right! Go tell your friends! | 这就对了 告诉你的朋友们吧 |
[10:58] | Or don’t. Either way. It’s your choice. | 不告诉也行 怎么做都行 都随你 |
[11:01] | Hey, you asked for this, Lin. | 你自找的 琳 |
[11:02] | I’m just doing what you wanted me to do, | 我只是照你的意思做的 |
[11:04] | support your sister. | 支持你妹 |
[11:06] | Oh, what a crock of crap! | 说什么屁话 |
[11:08] | This is about you | 你这么做 |
[11:09] | and your pride and that Edith. | 不过是因为你自己的自尊还有那个伊迪丝 |
[11:12] | And you just want to provoke her. | 你只是想激怒她 |
[11:13] | Damn right, I do. | 真他妈对 我就这意思 |
[11:16] | This one big enough for you, Edith?! | 这幅画对你来说够大了吧 伊迪丝 |
[11:24] | Fresh from their triumphant debut at Bob’s burgers! | 开心汉堡店新鲜出炉的作品 闪亮登场 |
[11:27] | That’s right, gallery-quality paintings at sidewalk prices. | 没错 白粉级的画 白菜级的价 |
[11:30] | Art lover, check this out! | 艺术爱好者 来看看吧 |
[11:32] | Hey, that’s Dr. Yap. | 那是牙普医生 |
[11:34] | He’s my dentist. That’s a good likeness in the face, but, uh… | 他是我的牙医 脸画得挺像 不过 |
[11:37] | the proportions are off. | 身体比例不太协调 |
[11:38] | No, I think the proportions are right. | 不 我觉得身体比例是正确的 |
[11:40] | Well, I’m getting adult braces. | 我正在做成人牙套矫正术 |
[11:42] | – So? – So I should know! | -所以呢 -所以我应该知道 |
[11:44] | Dr. Yap has short, strong legs, and his torso is… | 牙普医生身体矮小 双腿粗壮 他的躯干 |
[11:47] | Well, I’m off to do some more roller-skating! | 我走了 滑冰去了 |
[11:49] | You know what? I’ve done all I can for you hacks. | 我已经为你们这俩杂牌画家尽力了 |
[11:52] | You refuse to paint touristy art, | 你俩又不愿画畅销画 |
[11:54] | dad won’t let me cut off Gene’s ear… | 老爸又不让我割掉吉恩的耳朵 |
[11:56] | We’re through! | 我们玩完了 |
[11:57] | We are through! | 我们这下玩完了 |
[11:58] | I’m dropping you as my clients, | 作为我的客户 我放弃你们 |
[12:00] | and I’m dropping you as my siblings! | 作为我的哥姐 我要和你们断绝关系 |
[12:02] | Go take some art classes, you wannabes! | 去上上艺术课吧 你们两个半吊子画家 |
[12:07] | Hey, Andy, Ollie. | 喂 安迪 奥利 |
[12:08] | You, too, red. | 还有你 红头发的 |
[12:09] | Come here. | 给我过来 |
[12:11] | You ever heard of the game, | 你们玩没玩过这个游戏 |
[12:13] | “You guys paint whatever I say and then I sell it”? | 名叫”你们画画我来卖” |
[12:16] | Does the winner get a hug from Ollie? | 赢的人会得到奥利的拥抱吗 |
[12:18] | Ah, Andy, you can have one of those any old time. | 安迪 你随时都能得到啊 |
[12:22] | Now? | 现在行吗 |
[12:25] | All right, stop hugging, let’s paint! | 行了 别抱了 来画画吧 |
[12:26] | Let’s paint shells and sunsets and crap! | 我们来画贝壳 落日 和狗屎 |
[12:32] | Attention everyone! | 注意注意 |
[12:34] | This installation is not approved by the art crawl association. | 画展协会不承认这家店的画作 |
[12:39] | It’s obscene, and should be taken down immediately! | 太下流了 应该立即撤除 |
[12:42] | Well, I’ll tell you this… | 我现在告诉你们 |
[12:44] | It doesn’t need to be approved by the art crawl association, | 这幅画根本不需要什么画展协会的承认 |
[12:48] | because this is now a permanent installation. | 因为从现在开始这幅画将成为永久展示 |
[12:52] | Permanent? | 永久展示 |
[12:52] | You’ll regret this, Bob! | 你会后悔的 鲍勃 |
[12:54] | Oh, is that a threat? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[12:55] | Oh, when I threaten you, you’ll know it! | 这才哪到哪 还没到威胁你的时候呢 |
[12:57] | Yeah, when she threatens you, you’ll know it! | 这才哪到哪 还没到威胁你的时候呢 |
[13:00] | Okay, was that a threat? | 这算威胁么 |
[13:01] | You bet it was! | 就是在威胁你 |
[13:03] | Is that supposed to scare me? | 你是想吓唬我么 |
[13:04] | Defi… | 当… |
[13:07] | …Yes. | …然是了 |
[13:11] | You want some water? | 你要喝水吗 |
[13:13] | He would never drink your water! | 你家的水他死也不喝 |
[13:15] | I really need s… | 我真的需要 |
[13:16] | He’s fine! | 他没事 |
[13:19] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[13:20] | I could use some water. | 我得喝点水 |
[13:21] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[13:22] | – Bob, water. – No! | -鲍勃 给点水 -不行 |
[13:24] | He’d rather die than drink your water! | 他就是死 也不会喝你们家的水 |
[13:26] | – I wouldn’t! – Yes, he would! | -我不想死 -是的 他宁可死 |
[13:28] | – I’ll drink it! – No water, Harold! | -我要喝水 -不能喝 哈罗德 |
[13:31] | – Please! – Never! | -求你了 -绝对不行 |
[13:46] | Edith! | 伊迪丝 |
[13:47] | Unbelievable. This is nuts. | 难以置信 太疯狂了 |
[13:50] | I can’t believe Edith would do this. | 真不敢相信伊迪丝会做出这种事 |
[13:53] | My artwork! | 我的艺术品 |
[13:54] | It’s ruined! | 全毁了 |
[13:56] | They painted underpants on my beautiful anuses! | 他们给这些动人的屁眼画上了内裤 |
[13:59] | Gayle, Gayle, no need to go off the deep end, okay? | 盖尔 盖尔 没必要大发脾气 |
[14:02] | You should be flattered, right? | 你应该感到高兴才是 |
[14:05] | All the great artists get censored. | 所有名家的作品都要经过审核的 |
[14:07] | – They do not. – Yes, yes! All of ’em do. | -才不是呢 -是的是的 所有名家 |
[14:09] | Every… all the good ones. | 所有杰出画家都是这样的 |
[14:11] | Oh, God, what a whirlwind we’ve been on. | 天啊 真是让人措手不及 |
[14:14] | I feel like let’s just put this all behind us and move on. | 把这页翻过去 我们向前看吧 |
[14:17] | – I’m going down there. – What? Where? | -我要出去一趟 -什么 去哪 |
[14:19] | To see Edith. | 去会会伊迪丝 |
[14:20] | Bobby, don’t do anything crazy. | 鲍鲍 别发疯 |
[14:22] | I’m not crazy, they’re crazy! | 我才没疯 是他们疯了 |
[14:24] | And they’re not gonna get away with it! | 不能就这么算了 |
[14:27] | Glue that shell in the middle, Andy! | 把那只贝壳粘在中间 安迪 |
[14:30] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么啊 |
[14:31] | My hand is cramping up! | 我的手都抽筋了 |
[14:33] | I ate too much glue! | 我吃了太多的胶水 |
[14:34] | Andy, Ollie, come here. | 安迪 奥利 过来 |
[14:36] | Listen, I’m pushing you because you’ve got talent, babies. | 我如此鞭策你们是因为你们有天赋 宝贝 |
[14:41] | And I’m gonna take care of you, oh, you better believe it. | 我会关照你们的 相信我吧 |
[14:45] | But first you’ve got to make some money for mommy. | 但首先你们得为妈妈赚点钱 |
[14:47] | Okay, babies? | 好吗 我的宝贝 |
[14:49] | You, too, red. What’s your name, sweetheart? | 你也是 红头发 你叫什么 小甜心 |
[14:51] | – Devin McJim… – Shut up! | -戴文·麦克吉姆 -闭嘴 |
[14:52] | It doesn’t matter! | 这不重要 |
[14:54] | Stop talking! Start working! | 闭嘴 干活 |
[14:56] | Work! Shells go in the middle! | 快干活 把贝壳粘在中间 |
[15:00] | Here you go. | 您来看 |
[15:02] | One-of-a-kind original. | 绝无仅有的原创作品 |
[15:03] | Help support these poor, deformed orphans. | 帮帮这些可怜的残疾孤儿吧 |
[15:07] | 20 bucks. | 二十块 |
[15:10] | Dad’s pissed. | 老爸怒了 |
[15:12] | That’s a take five. | 休息五分钟 |
[15:13] | For me! Not you! | 说我自己呢 没说你们 |
[15:17] | Oh, look, everyone, | 快来看啊 |
[15:19] | the town pornographer. | 全市有名的色情画家 |
[15:22] | Can it, Edith. I’m here to get an apology. | 住口 伊迪丝 快跟我道歉 |
[15:24] | For what, | 我怎么了 |
[15:25] | standing up for artistic integrity and common decency? | 就因为我支持艺术完整性和起码的礼貌吗 |
[15:28] | There’s nothing decent about what you did. | 你做的事哪里礼貌了 |
[15:30] | First you tried to tell me what to put on my walls, | 一开始 你就硬要规定我家墙上该挂什么 |
[15:32] | then you vandalized it. | 后来你又任意破坏摧残 |
[15:34] | Have you no shame? | 难道你没有羞耻心吗 |
[15:35] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:38] | – And neither does he. – What? | -他也不知道 -什么 |
[15:39] | Hit her, dad! | 揍她 老爸 |
[15:40] | I’m not gonna hit her, Louise. | 我不会揍她的 露易丝 |
[15:42] | Hit her, dad! | 揍她啊 老爸 |
[15:43] | Gene? Tina? What are you two doing here? | 吉恩 蒂娜 你们俩在这儿干嘛 |
[15:45] | Learning to paint. | 学画画啊 |
[15:46] | We’re honing our craft. | 我们在练手艺 |
[15:47] | Okay, well, good luck trying to polish a turd. | 祝你化粪球为神器 |
[15:50] | Wait, I thought you hated my kids. | 等等 我还以为你讨厌我的孩子呢 |
[15:52] | My artwork shop is open to all who respect art. | 我的店对所有尊重艺术的人开放 |
[15:55] | So I’ll have to ask you to leave. | 所以请你俩速速离开 |
[15:57] | – Then ask me. – Please leave. | -开口啊 -请离开 |
[15:59] | – Not before I get an apology. – Not on your life! | -不道歉我是不会走的 -你这辈子休想 |
[16:02] | Have it your way, art lady! | 随你便好了 艺术家 |
[16:05] | Poke her in the eye with the brush. | 用画笔戳她眼睛 |
[16:06] | Oh, I’ve got a better idea, Louise. | 我有个更好的主意 露易丝 |
[16:08] | Ha-ha-ha! Take that! | 接招吧你 |
[16:11] | Dad, what is that? | 老爸 那是啥啊 |
[16:12] | It’s an anus. | 屁眼啊 |
[16:14] | What else would it be? | 还能是啥 |
[16:15] | What has this been all about? | 我们闹到现在不都因为它吗 |
[16:17] | You call that an anus? | 你管那个叫屁眼 |
[16:18] | It looks just like a black dot! | 那就是个黑点啊 |
[16:20] | What kind of anus is that? | 这算哪门子屁眼 |
[16:22] | Oh! Well, then, Harold, | 你这样说的话 哈罗德 |
[16:23] | it looks like I’ll need to practice a little more. | 看来我需要多加练习了 |
[16:26] | – I’ll say. – How about one right here! | -我说… -这里来一个如何 |
[16:28] | And what about here! | 这里也来一个吧 |
[16:30] | This one might need an anus! | 这幅画也缺个屁眼 |
[16:31] | How about this lighthouse! | 这座灯塔也来一个 |
[16:33] | It has an anus now! | 现在它有屁眼了 |
[16:35] | Looking good, dad. | 看起来不赖嘛 老爸 |
[16:36] | Thanks, Tine. | 谢了 蒂蒂 |
[16:37] | Rip that lighthouse a new one, dad! | 给那灯塔再来一个 老爸 |
[16:39] | I feel so alive! | 我充满了活力 |
[16:41] | This is what God must feel like. | 上帝也有相同的感受吧 |
[16:43] | Kids, tell your mother not to wait up! | 孩子们 告诉你们老妈别熬夜等我了 |
[16:46] | Use the brown! Use the brown! | 用棕色 用棕色 |
[16:53] | You should’ve seen it, mom. | 你真应该看看当时的情况 妈妈 |
[16:54] | Dad went nuts! | 老爸简直疯了 |
[16:56] | Aw, Bobby, what’d you do? | 鲍鲍 你做什么了 |
[16:58] | I got justice, Lin. | 我主持了公道 琳 |
[16:59] | Dad painted an anus on a lighthouse. | 老爸给一座灯塔画了个屁眼 |
[17:01] | Yeah. And on a Mountain | 对 还有一座山 |
[17:03] | and on a sunset and on a sailboat… | 还有一副日落图 还有一支帆船 |
[17:06] | – And on Dr. Yap. – And Ken. | -还有牙普医生 -还有肯 |
[17:08] | Yeah, I’m sorry I painted on your paintings, kids. | 抱歉我也祸祸了你们的画 孩子们 |
[17:10] | They were in the line of fire. | 它们只是被殃及的池鱼 |
[17:12] | You painted anuses on paintings? | 你在那些画上画屁眼了 |
[17:14] | Where’s Gayle? | 盖尔哪去了 |
[17:15] | I got to tell her how I stood up for her. | 我要让她知道我有多么支持她 |
[17:17] | She’s in the basement | 她在地下室呢 |
[17:18] | trying to get the underwear off her paintings. | 正努力把那些内裤从画上弄掉 |
[17:20] | You shouldn’t have done it, Bob. | 你不该去捣乱的 鲍勃 |
[17:21] | Are you kidding, Lin? | 开什么玩笑 琳 |
[17:22] | It’s the best thing I’ve ever done in my life. | 我这是我这辈子做过的最牛逼的事 |
[17:24] | Ow. See, | 看 |
[17:26] | that’s how you put on handcuffs. | 你就是这样戴上手铐的 |
[17:27] | They don’t look tight enough to me. | 我看还不够紧呢 |
[17:28] | Why are these on me? | 为什么铐我 |
[17:30] | Because you anally defaced her property. | 因为你玷污了她的财产 |
[17:32] | But she started it… look what she did. | 但是是她先动手的 看看她的杰作 |
[17:34] | Oh. I like the new direction | 这创意我喜欢 |
[17:35] | and wish I could take credit. | 我也想说是我做的 |
[17:37] | But like I said, I had nothing to do with it. | 但我已经说过了 这不是我干的 |
[17:40] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 好 咱走着瞧 |
[17:41] | I’m pressing charges. | 我要告你 |
[17:42] | We’re gonna take this to court! | 我们法庭见吧 |
[17:44] | Wait, now you’re charging her? | 等等 现在是你告她了吗 |
[17:45] | This is confusing. | 我搞不清了 |
[17:46] | Is dad going to jail? | 老爸会坐牢吗 |
[17:48] | – I’ll wait for you. – Word of advice, dad: | -我会等你的 -给你点建议 老爸 |
[17:50] | Don’t tell your cell mate what you’re in for. | 千万别告诉狱友你是因为什么进去的 |
[17:52] | I hope our new dad is a blond. | 我希望新爸爸是金发 |
[17:54] | I can’t take it anymore! | 我受不了了 |
[17:56] | Edith didn’t paint the underwear! I did it! | 内裤不是伊迪丝画的 是我画的 |
[18:00] | What? You painted all those underpants, Linda? | 什么 那些内裤都是你画的吗 琳达 |
[18:02] | Oh, I couldn’t help it. | 我无法自已 |
[18:04] | Those anuses were haunting me in my sleep. | 我一睡下那些屁眼就在我脑海里阴魂不散 |
[18:26] | Anus! Anus! Anus! | 屁眼 屁眼 屁眼 |
[18:28] | No…! | 不 |
[18:30] | You were the one who said we had to support your sister. | 是你要我们支持你妹妹的 |
[18:33] | I did support her, until I figured out a way | 我本来是支持她的 但后来我找到一种 |
[18:35] | to destroy her art while preserving her feelings | 不伤害她感情又能毁掉那些画的方法 |
[18:37] | and blaming someone else. | 还能把责任推到别人头上 |
[18:39] | I thought those looked familiar. | 我觉得那些内裤看着特眼熟 |
[18:41] | Oh, yeah! | 是啊 |
[18:42] | Mom! You painted your own underwear! | 老妈 你画的是你自己的内裤啊 |
[18:45] | What? How do you know what my underwear looks like? | 什么 你怎么知道我的内裤什么样 |
[18:48] | How don’t I know? | 我怎么会不知道 |
[18:49] | She wears it around the house, | 她总是穿着内裤在房里走来走去 |
[18:50] | flaunting it, like she’s all that. | 得得瑟瑟 好像自己很完美似的 |
[18:52] | I do not! | 我才没有 |
[18:53] | Okay, Bobby, let’s go to jail. | 好了 鲍鲍 我们去监狱吧 |
[18:55] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Can’t I… | 等等 等等 等等 我能不能… |
[18:57] | Edith, can’t I just pay for the paintings? | 伊迪丝 我赔你钱还不行吗 |
[18:59] | Well, the retail value of what you destroyed | 你毁掉的东西的价值 |
[19:01] | was over a thousand dollars! | 超过了一千美元 |
[19:02] | We’ll give you $200. | 那我们就给你二百块吧 |
[19:03] | We haven’t sold a burger all week, Lin. | 我们这周一个汉堡都没卖出去 琳 |
[19:05] | We don’t have that kind of money. | 我们没那么多钱 |
[19:07] | I got this one, dad. | 交给我吧 老爸 |
[19:10] | Are we good here? | 行了吗 |
[19:12] | Fine! We’ll take it. | 好吧 我收了 |
[19:14] | Me and you can settle up later. | 这账我们稍后再算 |
[19:15] | Where the hell’d you get all that money from? | 你从哪儿弄来那么多的钱 |
[19:17] | Shh. Don’t ask, don’t ask. | 嘘 别问 别问 |
[19:19] | – It’s art crawl. – But… | -在画展上挣的 -可是… |
[19:22] | Louise. | 露易丝 |
[19:23] | – Shut your mouth. -What– | -闭上嘴 -什么 |
[19:24] | – It’s art crawl. – But I… | -画展上挣的 -可是我… |
[19:25] | – Shh! Shut your mouth. – But the m… | -别说了 -但… |
[19:27] | – Shut your mouth. – I… | -别说了 -我… |
[19:28] | I said shut your mouth. It’s art crawl. | 我让你闭嘴 是画展上挣的 |
[19:31] | Come on, Harold, let’s get out of this ass parlor. | 走吧 哈罗德 别在这家破餐馆呆着了 |
[19:33] | – It stinks! – Okay. | -熏死了 -好的 |
[19:38] | You know, Linda, none of this would have happened | 琳达 知道吗 如果你一开始 |
[19:39] | if you’d just been honest with your sister. | 就跟你妹妹坦白 这一切就不会发生了 |
[19:41] | It’s true, mom. I’ve been honest | 没错 老妈 吉恩发胖那天起 |
[19:42] | with these two since the day Gene got fat. | 我就开始对这俩人坦诚以待了 |
[19:45] | I remember the ice cream sandwich that did it. | 我记得是冰淇淋三明治让我发胖的 |
[19:47] | I regret nothing! | 但我不后悔 |
[19:48] | And Tina… bad breath every day. | 蒂娜呢 每天口气都很重 |
[19:51] | Not if you like fish. | 你喜欢鱼的话就不觉得重了 |
[19:52] | See how tough they are? | 看到没 他们多抗打击啊 |
[19:53] | We’ve been desensitized. | 我们已经没感觉了 |
[19:55] | I’m so numb. | 我已经麻木了 |
[19:56] | All right, from now on, | 好吧 从现在开始 |
[19:57] | I’m going to be honest with my sister. | 我要跟我妹妹说实话 |
[19:59] | She deserves to know the truth. | 她应该知道真相 |
[20:01] | I did it! I did it! | 我做到了 我做到了 |
[20:03] | I fixed all the paintings! | 我把画都改好了 |
[20:04] | I added pants and huge, pendulous breasts. | 我给它们加了裤子和下垂的巨乳 |
[20:08] | Oh, I’m so excited! I think it’s my best work ever. | 我好激动 我觉得这是我最棒的作品 |
[20:11] | What do you think? | 你们觉得呢 |
[20:13] | I’m not hearing anything. | 给点反应啊 |
[20:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[20:17] | Gayle, it’s beautiful. | 盖尔 画很漂亮 |
[20:19] | – They’re great. – They look great. – Great. Great! | -棒极了 -棒极了 -很棒很棒 |
[20:21] | They’re great! | 太好了 |
[20:22] | – Fantastic! – Yes, they are… | -真梦幻 -没错 它们… |
[20:23] | – Yeah, look at that! – Very, very… | -看看哪 -非常 非常… |
[20:25] | I knew it! I knew they were great! | 我就知道 我就知道它们很出色 |
[20:27] | Here, you hang these, | 拿着 你先把这些挂起来 |
[20:29] | and I’m gonna go back down and finish the rest of ’em. | 我现在下去把剩下的都画了 |
[20:32] | – Oh, I couldn’t do it. – I wouldn’t have done it. | -我做不到 -换我我也说不出口 |
[20:34] | There’s exceptions to the honesty policy. | 实话实说也有例外的时候 |
[20:36] | Yeah, yeah, I mean, Lin, you did the right thing. | 没错 没错 琳 你做的是对的 |
[20:38] | Oh, thank you for supporting me. | 谢谢你们支持我 |
[20:40] | I want to hug each and every one of you! | 我想抱抱大家伙 |
[20:43] | – Come here, all of you! Come on! – All right. | -都过来 你们 到这来 -好吧 |
[20:44] | Oh, I love my family! | 我爱我的家人 |
[20:47] | I love you! | 我爱你们 |
[20:48] | Let me out of your love jail! | 爱够了没啊 |
[20:53] | Do you think she’s coming back? | 你觉得她还会回来吗 |
[20:54] | I don’t know. I’m so cold. | 我不知道 我要冻死了 |
[20:56] | Cut me open and crawl inside me. | 把我剖开 到我身体里取暖吧 |
[20:59] | – One of us should live. – Okay. | -我们中总有人得活下来 -好吧 |
[21:01] | Mama’s comin’ back, | 老妈回来了 |
[21:04] | and mama better see some paintings! | 最好让我看到你们画的画 |