Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:23] Bob! 鲍勃
[00:25] Bob! Hey, I think you missed a spot! 鲍勃 你脸上有东西
[00:28] Oh, never mind. That’s just your mustache! 没事了 原来是你的胡子
[00:31] Ka-boom! 中招了吧
[00:33] Ha-ha. Ha-ha, Jimmy! Good one. 吉米 这招不错
[00:35] Uh, at least I could grow one. You can’t! 但至少我能长出胡子 你就不能
[00:39] Gene? Louise? How about a “ka-boom”? 吉恩 露易丝 帮我想个好段子
[00:40] You can do better than that, dad. 你可以想出一个更好的 老爸
[00:42] Yeah, step it up. 没错 我看好你哦
[00:43] Okay, you do better. Give me something. 这方面还是你们比较擅长 快帮我想想
[00:46] How about, I don’t know… 这个嘛 让我想想
[00:48] Nice shoes, Jimmy. Do they make them for men, too? Ha! 鞋不错嘛 吉米 这鞋是男人穿的吗
[00:51] That’s, uh… that’s good. Hey, Ji… 这个 挺好 我说 吉…
[00:54] Oh. They’re gone. 他们走了
[00:55] God, I hate Jimmy Pesto 靠 我讨厌吉米·派丝多
[00:57] with his crappy food 我讨厌他们店恶心的食物
[00:59] and all his… customers. 和… 络绎不绝的客人
[01:01] Oh, forget about your silly rivalry for one minute. 先别想你那蠢对手了
[01:03] Bob, listen, come here. 鲍勃 听我说
[01:04] Tina’s birthday’s coming up, 蒂娜的生日快到了
[01:06] and I think we should do something special 我觉得我们应该准备点特别的东西
[01:07] since she’s turning 13. 因为她就要13岁了
[01:09] This is the year she becomes a woman. 过完这个生日她就要成为女人了
[01:11] Yeah, I don’t want to hear this. 我不想听这一套
[01:12] Bob, she deserves a special party this year. 鲍勃 今年应该为她办个特别的生日派对
[01:14] If what it says in her diary is true, 如果她日记里写的都是真的
[01:16] then I’d say she needs it. 那我得说她的确需要一个特别的派对
[01:17] A lot. 非常需要
[01:18] It’s true. 说得对
[01:20] Wait. You read her diary? 等等 你们都看过她的日记
[01:21] – Yeah. – What I can stomach. -是啊 -仅限不会让我吐的那部分
[01:23] I just skim it to make sure she’s not on drugs. 我粗略地看了看 只想确保她没有嗑药
[01:25] What… what does it say? 上面都说些什么
[01:26] It says, “I’m not on drugs.” 上面写着 “我没嗑药”
[01:28] It’s pretty rough. 她过得很不好
[01:29] But she thinks things will really turn around this year. 但她觉得今年会时来运转
[01:32] Yeah, she dubbed it the “Year of Tina”. 对 她还把今年称为”蒂娜之年”呢
[01:34] Why is everyone reading her diary? 怎么每个人都看她日记
[01:36] It’s well-written. 写得不错啊
[01:37] She’s better on the page than in person. 她的文字比她本人丰满多了
[01:39] And what if the Nazis get us, 要是纳粹把我们抓走了
[01:40] and it’s all we have of our family? 这就是我们全家唯一的乐子
[01:42] Okay, fine. We’ll make this birthday extra-special. 好吧 那就来办个最最特别的派对
[01:46] All right. 好
[01:47] Tina, sweetie, come here. 蒂娜 亲爱的 快过来
[01:49] Yeah? 怎么了
[01:50] Listen, baby, we’d like you to have 听好了 宝贝 我们想给你办一个
[01:52] an extra-special 13th birthday party. 最最特别的13岁生日派对
[01:54] So take your time, 好好想一想
[01:55] and think about what would make “the perfect party”. 你想要什么来完美你的派对
[01:57] I’d like it to be a boy-girl party, 我想办个男女混合派对
[01:59] with mingling. 大家一起热闹热闹
[02:01] I want to close the restaurant and invite my whole class over. 我希望能闭店一天 把全班同学都请过来
[02:04] – No. – And I want there to be a DJ, -不是吧 -我想请个DJ
[02:05] and dancing, and a smoke machine, 我想跳舞 还想要台制烟机
[02:08] and about two hours into the party, 派对开始两个小时后
[02:09] I want there to be a moment 要上演一出精彩桥段
[02:11] where I see Jimmy Jr. across the room, 我要看着小吉米穿过人群向我走来
[02:13] and we’re pulled toward each other. 我们慢慢拉近距离
[02:14] We meet under the disco ball, 我们在闪光球下对视
[02:16] and we kiss until our bodies and souls become one. 然后接吻 直到我们的灵与肉合而为一
[02:19] Oh, God. 老天
[02:20] And it’s my first kiss. 那会是我的初吻
[02:22] And it’s perfect, and I remember it forever. 它将很完美 让我永生难忘
[02:25] – Freak. -Scary. -怪胎 -好可怕
[02:26] Wow. You’ve really put some thought into it. 你还真是费了不少心思
[02:29] That, uh, sounds expensive. 听起来开销不小
[02:32] And I could do without 我只能办个
[02:33] “the kissing Pesto’s kid” part. 没有”和派丝多家小孩接吻”的派对
[02:34] Oh. It’s okay, I guess I wasn’t meant to have a good life. 那算了 看来我注定无法拥有美好生活
[02:37] Bob, a word? Now? 鲍勃 借一步说话 给我过来
[02:40] – Not now. – Now. -我不过 -过来
[02:41] All right. 好吧
[02:42] You want to kiss Jimmy Pesto Jr.? 你想和小吉米·派丝多接吻吗
[02:44] Yes. A lot. Many times. 想 很想 想了千万次
[02:46] I can help you. I’ll be your kissing coordinator. 我可以帮你 我来当你的接吻指导
[02:48] It’s my birthday present to you. 就算是我送你的生日礼物
[02:50] Yeah, I think I know how to kiss. 不用了 我想我知道怎么接吻
[02:52] Do you? You think you know how to kiss? 是吗 你以为你会接吻吗
[02:55] You know how to lock lips, huh? Do you? 你知道怎么咬唇吗 你知道吗
[02:57] You think you know what it feels like to kiss a man, Tina?! 你自以为知道和男人接吻的感觉呢 蒂娜
[03:00] If you don’t know what you’re doing out there, 如果你不知道自己在做什么
[03:02] you could get yourself killed. Or worse! 就很有可能送掉自己的小命 或者更惨
[03:05] STDS, Tina, have you heard of them? 性病 你听过吗 蒂娜
[03:06] – Have you heard of herpes? Have you? – Yes. -疱疹你听过吗 听过吗 -听过
[03:08] – Do you know what herpes feels like on your mouth? – Yes. -知道嘴上长疱疹什么感觉吗 -知道
[03:10] What? What is it? What? 什么 什么感觉的 说来听听
[03:13] Like, um, cuts on your mouth. 就像嘴被割破了
[03:15] That sounds right. 好像是那样的
[03:17] Sla… I’m gonna slap Gene. 扇… 我还是扇吉恩吧
[03:18] Closing down the restaurant, getting a smoke machine, and a DJ? 闭店一天 弄台制烟机 还要整个DJ
[03:22] That’s gonna add up. 这费用可不小
[03:23] We have nothing extra this month, Lin. 我们这个月没有余钱了 琳
[03:25] Well, we got to do what we got to do. 但该做的我们还是得做啊
[03:26] Look at her. 看看她
[03:28] She’s so awkward. 真可怜
[03:29] She’s a good girl. 她是个好女孩
[03:31] Okay. I’ll talk to Fischoeder 好吧 我去和费舍奥德说说
[03:33] about getting an extension on the rent. 让他给我们宽限一下房租
[03:37] It’s foggy. 雾好浓啊
[03:38] Yes, it is. 是 很浓
[03:40] – Are you there? – I am. -你在吗 -我在
[03:43] Why are we here in the fog? 为什么我们身处雾中
[03:45] I– I wanted to meet you, 我想见你
[03:47] and then you told me to meet you here. 然后你让我到这儿来见你
[03:49] Oh, that’s right. 对了
[03:50] It was a good idea. I love the fog. 这是个不错的主意 我喜欢雾
[03:52] Listen, Mr. Fischoeder, 费舍奥德先生
[03:53] I know we talked about never doing this again, 我知道我们谈过再也不拖欠房租的事
[03:56] but if you can just give us two extra weeks 可是 你能不能再宽限我们两周
[03:58] this month on the rent… 这个月的房租
[04:00] I’m going to have to stop you right there, Bob. 到此为止吧 鲍勃
[04:05] Were you– were you going to follow that up with anything? 你要接着说点别的吗
[04:07] No. 不要
[04:09] Oh, I love the way the fog feels under my cape. 我好喜欢雾气在我披肩下浮动的感觉
[04:12] Uh, right. I’ll get going. 好吧 那我走了
[04:15] Bob, listen. What do you think of this? 鲍勃 你看这样如何
[04:16] What if I don’t give you an extension on your rent, 虽然我不会给你宽限房租
[04:19] but I do give you the opportunity 但我可以在我的众多副业中
[04:21] to earn some extra money in one of my side businesses? 给你找一份兼职
[04:25] That sounds… sketchy. 听起来还… 凑合
[04:27] Oh, it is, Bob. 凑合一下吧 鲍勃
[04:29] But you get to wear this hat. 不过 你得戴着这顶帽子
[04:31] So, for the next week, 那么 从下周开始
[04:33] I’ll be driving a taxicab 我就要去开出租了
[04:35] to pay for Tina’s party. 挣钱给蒂娜开派对
[04:36] And I’ll be wearing this hat. 并且我会戴着这顶帽子
[04:38] – Cool! – Cool! -酷 -酷
[04:39] Cool hat or job? 帽子酷还是工作酷
[04:40] – Job. – Hat. Thank you, dad. -工作 -帽子 -谢谢你 老爸
[04:42] This party is gonna sizzle. 这个派对会充满”咝咝”声
[04:44] Stop it. 别这样
[04:45] – Wait, wait. Bob, Bobby. – Yes? -鲍勃 鲍鲍 -怎么了
[04:47] When are you going to have time to drive a cab? 你哪有时间开出租呢
[04:49] Well, I’ll work the full day at the restaurant, Lin, 我白天在店里干活 琳
[04:51] then I’ll go drive the cab 然后晚上开出租
[04:52] from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. 从晚上十点开到第二天早上六点
[04:54] Aww, Bob. 鲍勃
[04:56] All right, all right. 好了 好了
[04:57] Wait. Why do you have to wear a hat? 等等 你为什么非要戴帽子呢
[04:58] Just let this be fun for me. 只是想让这份工作有点乐趣
[05:00] Dad, you won’t regret this. 老爸 你不会失望的
[05:02] When I kiss Jimmy Jr. under the disco ball, 当我在闪光球下亲吻小吉米时
[05:04] it’ll be like we’re all kissing Jimmy Jr. under the disco ball. 就相当于我们都在闪光球下亲吻小吉米
[05:08] I call first. 我要先亲
[05:08] – Really? – Well, if I’m gonna kiss him, -是吗 -如果要亲他
[05:10] I don’t want to go after you guys. 我可不想排在你们这些家伙的后面
[05:12] I’ll go last. I’m fine with that. 我最后吧 我不讲究
[05:13] We’re not kissing Jimmy Jr. 我们才不会亲小吉米呢
[05:15] Yes, we are! 不 我们就会
[05:21] That’s ten pieces of gum, Tina. 十块口香糖进嘴 蒂娜
[05:24] Chew! Chew! 嚼啊 嚼啊
[05:25] A kiss is like a fight with mouths. 接吻就好比用嘴打架
[05:27] And… time. Spit. 时间到 吐出来
[05:31] I’m going to destroy this kiss. 我会毁了这个吻的
[05:34] Not yet. 说这个为时尚早
[05:36] There’s my Johnny two-jobs. 这不是我的兼职老公嘛
[05:38] Making money for the dream birthday party. 为了梦幻生日派对拼命赚钱
[05:41] Okay. 好了
[05:42] Off into the night I go. 夜色已深 我要走了
[05:43] Bobby, be safe out there. 鲍鲍 注意安全
[05:45] And make chitchat. You’ll get more tips. 扯扯淡 小费会多些
[05:47] Yeah, and keep the meter running. 别让计价器闲下来
[05:48] Watch out for pukers. 小心嫖客
[05:50] And stay away from Route One. 不要靠近一号公路
[05:52] It’s bumper-to-bumper all the way to the interstate. 州际公路的支路全都前杠贴后杠的
[05:53] Tina, how did you know that? 蒂娜 你怎么知道这些个
[05:55] I like traffic updates. 我喜欢关注路况更新
[05:56] Why? 为什么
[05:57] I like when they say “bumper-to-bumper”. 我喜欢听他们说 “前杠贴后杠”
[05:59] “Bumper-to-bumper”? 前杠贴后杠
[06:02] Yeah. 好
[06:03] Uh, bye. 我走了
[06:09] Stupid beaded seat cover. 这讨人厌的串珠座套
[06:12] Ooh, okay. 好了
[06:15] I get it. 上路吧
[06:19] FM. Nice. 听会儿广播 爽
[06:30] Hey, guess what? You’re my first fare. 知道吗 你是我的第一位客人
[06:33] Oh, no! 不是吧
[06:34] No. 不要啊
[07:05] Uh, where to, ladies? 女士们 去哪啊
[07:07] Fourth and Ocean, doll. 去”一刻钟与海洋” 乖乖
[07:08] Thanks for stopping. 谢谢你载我们
[07:09] Most cabbies are too prudish to pick us up. 多数司机都装正经 不肯载我们
[07:13] And, uh, that’s because you are…? 那是… 因为… 你们…
[07:18] Fabulous! 完美无瑕
[07:19] That’s true. 没错
[07:20] Well… You’re clearly fabulous. 你们是挺无瑕的
[07:23] Yeah. Yes. 是啊 是啊
[07:24] Hey, eyes on the road, mister. 注意前方 先生
[07:25] Yeah, stop staring at us. 别盯着我们看啦
[07:27] This ain’t no library. 我们又不是你的私人藏品
[07:28] Don’t fall in love, Mr. Cabdriver. 不要爱上我们哟 出租司机先生
[07:29] You can’t afford us. 你养不起我们的
[07:31] Hey, who’s picking up who here? 到底是谁载谁啊
[07:35] Hey. Don’t worry, ladies. I’m kidding. 小姐们 别往心里去 我只是开个玩笑
[07:37] I’m, uh, I’m a married man. 我有老婆
[07:38] So am I. 我也有
[07:43] Now, Tina, anyone can tie a cherry stem with their tongue. 蒂娜 谁都可以用舌头把樱桃梗打成结
[07:46] Let’s see what you can do with this banana peel. 我们来看看你能把香蕉皮卷到什么程度
[07:48] Get it in there. 都含嘴里
[07:51] Bobby! Good morning. You’re home. 鲍鲍 早上好 你回来啦
[07:54] Yeah. Guess who learned a lot about transvestites last night. 想不想知道昨晚异装癖妓者给谁上了一课
[07:58] I was only on that web site for, like, two seconds. 我在那个网页上只停留了两秒钟
[08:01] What? No. I was talking about me. 啥 不 我指的是我自己
[08:03] I picked up a group of transvestite hookers 我拉了一群异装癖妓者
[08:05] who showed me a side of this town I never knew existed. 他们让我见识了这座城市不为人知的另一面
[08:08] And, Gene, you’re banned from the computer for two days. 吉恩 罚你两天不许玩电脑
[08:10] After what I saw, I’m-I’m fine with that. 看了那些东西之后 不玩也罢
[08:12] What’s a transvestite hooker? 异装癖妓者是什么玩意
[08:14] Bob, I’m not sure 鲍勃 我认为早餐时间
[08:15] this is appropriate breakfast conversation. 谈论这种话题很不适宜
[08:18] I guess you’re right. 我想你说得对
[08:19] Maybe I should just try and go to sleep. 或许我该去睡觉了
[08:23] Gene, honey, I think he’s sleeping. 吉恩 宝贝 我想他睡着了
[08:26] I have to go to school. 可我要上学呢
[08:27] Shh, shh. Just hold still. 别动地方
[08:29] Ew. Is this drool or sweat? 好恶心 这是口水还是汗水啊
[08:31] It’s both. Your father is a very moist sleeper. 都有 你老爸睡觉时爱流汗淌口水
[08:35] Aw, look at my two boys. 看我这两个宝贝男孩
[08:37] Nice. 漂亮
[08:38] Oh, a bow. 蝴蝶结
[08:39] Let’s put that on dad’s head. 我去把它放到老爸头上
[08:41] There’s your transvestite. 这是你的异性装头饰
[08:43] Get the camera. 把相机拿来
[08:47] I’m having a birthday party this Saturday. 这周六我要开生日派对
[08:49] It’s co-ed. 男女生均可参加
[08:51] Because I’m becoming a woman. 因为我就要成为女人了
[08:52] Co-ed? 男女均可参加
[08:53] My hands just got clammy. 我手心都湿了
[08:55] Hey, Jimmy Jr. 小吉米
[08:56] Hi, Tina. 蒂娜
[08:57] This is an invitation to my birthday party. 这是我生日派对的邀请函
[09:00] Hey, I notice you haven’t RSVP-ed to my party yet. 我发现你还没对我的邀请做出答复呢
[09:03] Um, I need to ask my dad for permission. 我得先问问我老爸同不同意
[09:05] Can I let you know later? 晚点告诉你好吗
[09:07] Sure, okay. 好的
[09:09] Butt. 屁股
[09:40] Oh, how you holding up, Bob? 鲍勃 你还撑得住吗
[09:41] Good. I mean, I’m tired. 没事 我是说 有点累
[09:43] And, um, I might be a pimp. 我有可能拉了皮条
[09:46] You’re gonna need a bigger hat. 你会需要一顶更大的帽子
[09:48] Well, you’re still father of the year. 好啦 你依然是年度模范父亲
[09:50] Tina’s party’s gonna be amazing. 蒂娜的派对将会非常精彩
[09:52] I got a disco ball and streamers. 我买了闪光球和彩纸条
[09:55] It’s gonna be like Buckingham Palace. 派对现场会像白金汉宫一样
[09:57] Yeah, yeah. 是啊是啊
[09:58] Studio 54. 像54俱乐部
[09:59] Those are two very different examples. 你举了两个风马牛不相及的例子
[10:01] Well, you get the idea. You know. It’s a party. 你懂的 派对嘛
[10:04] So, is Tina happy? 那 蒂娜开心吗
[10:06] Uh, she’ll be happier once Jimmy Jr. RSVPs. 如果小吉米答复她的话 她会更开心
[10:09] She’s over at Pesto’s right now to see if he’ll come. 她正在派丝多的店前 打探小吉米是否会来
[10:11] I told her to show some skin. 我告诉她露露小蛮腰什么的
[10:15] So, how’d it go? 怎么样了
[10:17] Jimmy Jr. isn’t coming to my birthday party 小吉米不会来参加我的生日派对了
[10:20] even though he wants to, 虽然他本人很想来
[10:21] because his dad won’t let him. 因为他老爸不让他来
[10:22] All because our dads hate each other. 因为我们俩的爸爸是死对头
[10:24] Oh. Sorry, Tina. 对不起 蒂娜
[10:26] I’ll never know 我永远都不会知道
[10:27] how soft Jimmy Jr.’s lips are. 小吉米的双唇有多么柔软
[10:28] My guess is, they’re pretty soft, 我猜它们应该非常柔软
[10:30] like a… 就像…
[10:32] like a kitty cat’s tummy. 就像小猫的肚子那样柔软
[10:34] Gene, stop. 吉恩 别说了
[10:34] Without Jimmy Jr., 如果小吉米不来的话
[10:35] I don’t want to have a party. 我就不想开派对了
[10:39] Hey. Your father’s been working very hard 我的大小姐 你老爸为了这个派对
[10:41] for this party, young lady. 可是拼了老命没日没夜地赚钱
[10:42] It’s going to happen. 不想开也得开
[10:44] Right, Bob? 是不是 鲍勃
[10:48] I’ll refrost it. It’s still good. 我会重上一遍糖霜的 依旧很美味哦
[10:50] Mmm. Oh, it’s delicious. 真好吃呀
[10:57] Tina, honey, your father’s been working his you-know-what off, 蒂娜宝贝 你老爸忙得脚打后脑勺
[10:59] driving a cab to pay for this. 开出租赚钱为你开派对呢
[11:01] Yeah, and we’ve rented the smoke machine, 没错 我们还租下了制烟机
[11:02] so this party is definitely happening. 所以这个派对不开不行
[11:05] You’ve been working your you-know-what off? 你忙得脚打后脑勺
[11:06] I’ve been working my ass off! 我还忙得脚打后菊花呢
[11:08] Night and day training! 夜以继日地训练她
[11:10] Louise, take it easy. 露易丝 别激动
[11:12] Do you know what she was like when I started working with her? 你知道和她合作时 她是什么德行吗
[11:15] She was a sick joke! Now look at her! 她就是个令人作呕的笑柄 快看看她
[11:17] Incoming. 烟来喽
[11:19] Bob, you gotta go talk some sense into Jimmy Pesto. 鲍勃 你去和吉米·派丝多讲讲理
[11:22] This isn’t fair. 这太不公平了
[11:23] Fine. 好吧
[11:25] 吉米·派丝多 匹萨店
[11:25] Uh, hey, Bob. 鲍勃
[11:26] – You look like crap. – Nice. -你看起来像坨屎 -干得漂亮
[11:28] Yeah, that was funny. 这个很搞笑
[11:30] Look, Jimmy, my daughter Tina said 吉米 我女儿蒂娜说
[11:32] that Jimmy Jr. isn’t allowed to go to her birthday party. 你禁止小吉米去参加她的生日派对
[11:35] Whatever issues we have shouldn’t matter. 不管我们有什么矛盾都不应该影响孩子们
[11:37] Just please let Jimmy Jr. Go. 请让小吉米参加派对吧
[11:39] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[11:41] You know it’s going to cost you, right? 不过你知道 这要付出代价的 对吧
[11:42] Oh, God. 天啊
[11:43] Yeah, you see, Bob, I’m a collector 是啊 你看 鲍勃 我是个收藏家
[11:45] of rare and exotic trophies. 专门收藏稀有物品和异国情调纪念品
[11:47] Well, that’s pathetic. 真是可悲
[11:48] And you have something 而你拥有某样东西
[11:50] I want to add to my collection. 正好是我想收藏的
[11:53] Your mustache. 你的胡子
[11:54] Your bushy, robust, 你那浓密的 坚韧的
[11:56] filthy, eyesore of a moustache. 埋汰的 碍眼的胡子
[11:59] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[12:01] I want you to shave your mustache, 我希望你把胡子刮掉
[12:03] and bring it over in a baggie, 装到袋里拿过来
[12:04] and I’ll pin it on the wall. 然我会把它固定到墙上
[12:05] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[12:06] – As a trophy. – Trophies. -当作纪念品 -纪念品
[12:08] Well, I’m not giving you my mustache. 我才不会把我的胡子给你
[12:10] Well, I’m not giving you Jimmy Jr. then. 那我也不会把小吉米给你
[12:12] This is crazy, just let him go to my daughter’s party. 你疯了吗 快让他去参加我女儿的派对
[12:15] If you want a bag of hair so bad, 既然你那么想要一袋毛发
[12:17] why don’t you just pick it out of the food you serve here? 为何不从你们店里的食物中挑些出来
[12:20] Ka-boom! 中招了吧
[12:21] How dare you. 你好大的胆子
[12:22] No mustache, no bash. 你不给我胡子 我就不让小吉米去
[12:26] So, what’d he say, honey? 他怎么说 宝贝
[12:28] Are these lips gonna see any playing time? 这对嘴唇还有上场的机会吗
[12:30] Yeah, is Jimmy Jr. coming to my party? 是啊 小吉米会来参加我的派对吗
[12:32] No, Tina. I’m sorry, he’s not. 不 蒂娜 抱歉 他来不了了
[12:35] What happened? You two couldn’t work it out? 怎么了 你们俩没谈妥吗
[12:37] No! We couldn’t work it out, Linda. 不 我们根本谈不到一起去 琳达
[12:39] He said the only way he’ll let Jimmy Jr. go 他说让小吉米参加派对的唯一方法就是
[12:41] is if I shave my mustache and give it to him. 我把胡子刮下来给他
[12:43] So Jimmy Jr. can come to my party? 这么说小吉米还是有可能参加我的派对喽
[12:46] What? No, Tina. 什么 不行 蒂娜
[12:47] But if all you have to do is shave your mustache then he can come. 你要做的就是刮掉胡子 然后他就来了
[12:51] Yeah, it sounds to me like you just said that Jimmy Jr. can come. 在我听来 你的意思就是小吉米能来
[12:54] That’s what I heard. Done deal. 我听到的也是这个意思 妥了
[12:56] I’m not shaving my mustache. 我是不会把胡子刮掉的
[12:58] It’s my mustache! 这是我的胡子
[12:59] Hey, no, watch it. 不行 小心点
[13:02] You know, Bobby, you’re just as handsome 鲍鲍 要知道 就算你没有胡子
[13:03] without the mustache. Kind of. 也还是一样帅 就是不太明显
[13:05] Uh, so that’s what we should show our kids, Lin– 我们做出的就是这种榜样吗 琳
[13:07] that it’s okay to negotiate with terrorists? 和恐怖分子妥协 这样也可以吗
[13:09] I’d drive a cab every night for the rest of my life for my kids, 为了我的孩子们 我宁愿这辈子都开夜车
[13:13] but I’m not letting Jimmy Pesto humiliate me. 也绝不会让吉米·派丝多侮辱我
[13:15] You’re the most selfish father in the world. 你是天底下最自私的爸爸
[13:17] Oh, Bob. 鲍勃
[13:18] Good night! 晚安
[13:21] You can’t shave it, Bob. 你不能把胡子刮了 鲍勃
[13:24] It’s glorious. 你这样很迷人
[13:25] – Oh, I miss having a mustache. – Pff. Miss it? -我很怀念有胡子的日子 -怀念
[13:29] Honey, news flash… I can see it from here. 宝贝 我插一句 我从这儿都能看到它
[13:31] You can see it from space. 你都能从外太空看到它
[13:32] Stop it, Cha-Cha. 闭嘴吧 叉叉
[13:34] I will thumb your eyeballs out of your skull. 我要把你眼球从脑袋瓜里按出来
[13:37] Hey, come on. 好了好了
[13:38] Glitter, your… 格丽特 你的…
[13:39] I happen to like the way your upper lip looks. 你的上唇碰巧是我喜欢的类型
[13:42] Thank you, Prince Valiant. 谢谢你 华伦王子
[13:42] 长篇冒险史诗漫画 《华伦王子》的主角
[13:43] Your shift’s almost over, right, Papi? 老爹 你该交班了吧
[13:45] Yea… uh, yeah it is. 嗯… 差不多了
[13:46] Why don’t you join us for a beer? 跟我们去喝一杯吧
[13:48] Yeah. Yeah. 好啊 好啊
[13:50] We’ll throw back a few beers and smoke some crack. 去干几瓶酒 抽点大麻
[13:52] Crack? 大麻
[13:53] Just the beer, then? 那就只喝喝酒
[13:58] What is that? 怎么回事
[13:59] – Ooh, your breath! – I know. -熏死我了 -我知道
[14:01] Bobby, listen. 鲍鲍 听着
[14:03] All right, I talked to Tina, 我和蒂娜聊过了
[14:04] I told her how hard you’ve been working, 我告诉她你一直在拼命工作
[14:06] and she agreed to come to the party tonight. 她同意参加今晚的派对了
[14:08] For a few minutes. It’s something. 就一会儿 这已经很不错了
[14:10] What party? 什么派对
[14:11] Bob, you’re delirious. 鲍勃 你发什么神经
[14:13] – Shh. You are. – You’re drunk. -你才发神经 -你醉了
[14:14] I may or may not have tried crack. 我也许抽了大麻 也许没抽
[14:18] – Okay. – Last night. I don’t think I did. -好了 -就昨晚 我应该没抽
[14:21] But if I did, I liked it. 要真抽了的话 我很喜欢这感觉
[14:24] Okay, Bobby, listen, go take a nap, 好了 鲍鲍 去眯一会
[14:26] and I’ll watch the restaurant, please. 我会看店的 去吧
[14:28] – Take off your clothes. – Bobby! -把衣服脱了 -鲍鲍
[14:30] – I got to go to bed. – Bobby? -我得去睡会儿 -鲍鲍
[14:31] – I don’t want to do this. – Stop it. -我不想这样做 -别闹了
[14:33] Get your hands off me, sick idiot. 别碰我 你这蠢货
[14:35] Such a freak. 你个怪胎
[14:37] Pull it together. 打起精神来
[14:38] I’m like an animal! 我是能打到奥特曼的小怪兽
[14:40] Keep your voice down. 小点声
[14:41] I’m like King Kong! 我是无敌大金刚
[14:43] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[14:44] – I need to go to bed. – Good night. -我得睡了 -晚安
[14:46] Go get me special pillow. 去把我的枕头拿来
[14:48] Hurry, hurry, hurry. 快去 快去 快去
[14:50] Hey, sleepy bear. 醒醒 小睡熊
[14:53] What time is it? 几点了
[14:55] How much longer till the party? 离派对开始还有多久
[14:56] It started a half hour ago. 半小时前就开始了
[14:58] What? Ow! Oh. 什么
[15:00] You let me sleep all day? 你就让我这么一直睡着
[15:01] Why didn’t you wake me up? 怎么不把我叫醒啊
[15:02] I tried. 我试过了
[15:03] That was not the first pickle I dropped on your face. 我都往你脸上削了多少片榨菜了
[15:07] The boys hate dancing, and the girls won’t ask the boys. 男生不喜欢跳舞 女生又不肯向他们开口
[15:10] It’s a Mexican stalemate out there. 外面死气沉沉的
[15:12] Come on, boys. You’re the peanut butter. 来啊 小伙子们 你们是花生酱
[15:15] Girls, you’re the jelly. 姑娘们 你们是果冻
[15:17] Let’s make some sandwiches! 我们来做三明治吧
[15:20] Oh, God, why is Mort doing magic? 上帝啊 为什么莫特在变魔术
[15:22] It’s his gift to Tina. 那是他送给蒂娜的礼物
[15:23] Uh-oh. I mean, ta-da! 露馅了 不对 变完了
[15:28] Tina, you look… great. 蒂娜 你看起来… 好美
[15:31] Maybe I can cheer her up. 我去给她打打气
[15:32] Louise, smoke me. 露易丝 给我喷雾
[15:36] Tina, dance with mommy. 蒂娜 来和妈妈跳舞吧
[15:40] It’s a party. All right! 这是可派对 放开点
[15:43] Did someone say party? 是不是有人开派对啊
[15:45] They don’t go to my school. 他们不是我同学
[15:46] I’m sorry, ladies. 女士们 很抱歉
[15:47] We’re closed for a private party. 本店因举办私人派对 暂停营业
[15:49] – We were invited by Bob. – Bob? -鲍勃请我们来的 -鲍勃
[15:51] You invited transvestite prostitutes 你竟然邀请这些雌雄合体鸡
[15:53] to our daughter’s birthday party? 来参加我们女儿的生日派对
[15:55] No. Maybe. I… 不是 也许 我…
[15:57] This week has been kind of a blur. 这个礼拜过得浑浑噩噩的
[15:59] All of you are coming to my daughter’s party. 你们都来参加我女儿的生日派对吧
[16:01] We’re gonna have so much fun. 我们会玩得快乐赛神仙
[16:02] And bring whoever you want. 随便带些人来吧
[16:05] I might have thrown it out there. 我可能随口就答应了
[16:07] Is this the sweet 13 party? 这里是甜蜜豆蔻派对吗
[16:09] Dad, you brought all your nighttime friends, 爸 你叫来所有夜生活交的狐朋狗友
[16:12] but you won’t shave your mustache to get me Jimmy Jr.? 却不愿剃掉胡子 为我请来小吉米吗
[16:17] Where do I put my coat? 外套要放哪
[16:19] Oh, hey, marshmallow. 你好啊 棉花糖糖
[16:23] So, marshmallow, how’d you get your name? 棉花糖糖 你的名字怎么来的
[16:25] Cause if you show me a sweet potato pie, I am on top of it. 如果给我一个甜薯派 我可以站在那上面
[16:25] sweet patato pie是一种甜点 但也有”女性阴部”之意
[16:29] I knew it! 我就知道
[16:32] Tina, I know you’re upset 蒂娜 我知道你很失落
[16:33] because Jimmy Jr.’s not here, 因为小吉米没有来参加派对
[16:36] and that there are more transvestites 而且这里的异装癖妓者
[16:37] than you imagined, but… 比你想象中要多 但是…
[16:39] Unless you’re Jimmy Jr., and you’re here to kiss my lips, 除非你是小吉米 在这里亲吻我的双唇
[16:42] I don’t want to talk to you. 否则跟你说半句话我都嫌多
[16:57] Come on, girl. It’s your party! 别这样 小妹妹 这可是你的生日派对
[16:59] You might as well enjoy it. 你也应该尽情享受嘛
[17:00] It’s like I always say, 就像我常说的
[17:02] “When life gives you lemons… 天降苦难于你时
[17:03] tuck them!” 你就对它竖中指
[17:04] Uh, I think what my girlfriend here is trying to say is, 我觉得我女友想表达的意思是
[17:07] when it’s time for you to blossom into a woman, 当你华丽绽放为女人的时机到来之时
[17:09] you can’t let anything stop you. 任何事物都阻止不了你
[17:12] Not a party, not a boy, 派对不能 男生不能
[17:14] and not a town full of doctors 即使所有医生都拒绝
[17:16] who refuse to remove your penis. 为你切掉小鸡鸡的这座城市也不能
[17:18] And you have a very good father, baby. 你有一个绝世好爸 宝贝
[17:19] Never forget that. 不要忘记这一点
[17:21] It’s true. 千真万确
[17:22] Not many fathers would make the sacrifices 其他当爸的可不会像你爸这样
[17:24] your father made to throw you this party. 牺牲自己 为你举办这场派对
[17:26] Working two jobs. 干两份活
[17:27] The things he saw. The things he smelled. 他看见的事物 闻到的气味
[17:30] He deserves an award. 他应该得到回报
[17:38] Bob, what’d you do? 鲍勃 你干了什么
[17:40] You lost your nose cozy. 这下你的鼻子可不好过了
[17:42] Oh, Bob. 鲍勃
[17:44] You made yourself ugly to save Tina’s party. 你把自己弄成个丑八怪来挽救蒂娜的派对
[17:46] Yes, Linda, this is why I didn’t want to do it. 是啊 琳达 所以我才不想把胡子剃了嘛
[17:49] But you know, it’s worth it 但你知道 如果这样做能让蒂娜
[17:50] if it means Tina will be a happy teenager. 欢快地度过她的豆蔻年华 就不白做
[17:54] Just stop staring. 别盯着看了
[17:57] Stop! Don’t do this. 快停下 不要剃
[17:58] I… just did it. 我… 刚刚剃完
[18:00] You don’t need to. 你不必非得这样做
[18:00] I don’t want you to. 我不想你这样
[18:02] You know how mustaches work, right? 你知道胡子剃了还会再长的 对吧
[18:04] Well, don’t give it to Jimmy Pesto. 别把它给吉米·派丝多
[18:06] What about Jimmy Jr.? 那小吉米怎么办
[18:08] Jimmy Jr. isn’t gonna make this party perfect. 小吉米也不会使这个派对锦上添花
[18:11] – You already have. – Really? -你已经让这个派对完美无比 -真的吗
[18:13] I’m sorry I didn’t appreciate everything 很抱歉 对于你为我所做的一切
[18:15] you’ve done for me. 之前我并没有心存感激
[18:16] I didn’t appreciate it as a girl, 我不是以女孩的身份感谢你
[18:18] but I do appreciate it as a woman. 而是以女人的身份感谢你
[18:20] It would have been nice to hear you say that a minute ago. 要是一分钟前听到你这话 我得乐死了
[18:30] Bastard. 你个禽兽
[18:33] Come and join the party, Bob. 来享受派对吧 鲍勃
[18:36] That’s Jimmy Pesto, Cha-Cha. 那个就是吉米·派丝多 叉叉
[18:37] The guy I was telling you about. 我跟你提过的那个家伙
[18:39] Wait. That’s Jimmy Pesto?! 等等 那个就是吉米·派丝多吗
[18:41] I know that guy. 我认识这个人
[18:42] We all know that guy. 我们都认识这个人
[18:44] But we know him as baby num num. 我们都知道他喜欢说”妈妈我要吃奶奶”
[18:46] Baby num num? “妈妈我要吃奶奶”
[18:48] Wait. Pesto is one of your dates? 等一下 你跟派丝多约过会
[18:50] He wishes. 臭美吧他
[18:51] We run in the same circles. 我们在一个圈子混的
[18:53] He’s a regular over at the desire dungeon. 他是”情欲地牢”的常客
[18:55] He’s what’s known as a diaper-lover. 大家都知道他是个”尿布情人”
[18:58] You know what that is? 你知道那是什么意思吗
[18:59] It’s nasty. 臭气熏天
[19:01] Jimmy Pesto is a diaper-lover? 吉米·派丝多是个尿布情人
[19:08] Hello, Bob. 来啦 鲍勃
[19:10] Well, I see I’m getting my trophy after all. 看来我注定要赢得战利品了
[19:12] Bup, bup, bup, bup. Not so fast, baby num num. “妈妈我要吃奶奶”
[19:16] Baby… “妈妈”…
[19:17] How do you know about that? 你怎么知道这个外号的
[19:19] Hey, baby. 小宝贝儿
[19:20] No. 不
[19:22] We just wanted to see 我们只是想知道
[19:23] if wittle baby num num… 牙签小宝贝儿
[19:25] Shh. Come on. Quiet. 别说了 别声张
[19:26] wanted to change his mind 是否会改变主意
[19:27] about letting Jimmy Jr. go to Tina’s party. 让小吉米去参加蒂娜的生日派对
[19:30] Or maybe he wants the whole “Westaurant” to know about… 还是 他想让整个”稀餐馆”都知道
[19:35] how he likes to put on diapers and poop in them. 他有多么喜欢穿着纸尿布拉屎
[19:42] I don’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[19:47] Thanks, dad. 谢谢你 老爸
[19:48] You’re the best pimp I’m ever gonna have. 你是我遇到过的最棒的皮条客
[19:50] I’ve been waiting to hear those words all my life, Tina. 我这辈子一直再等这句话 蒂娜
[19:53] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[19:55] Bobby, come help me with the candles. 鲍鲍 过来帮我插蜡烛
[19:56] This one goes out to the birthday girl. 这支曲子送给今天过生日的女孩
[19:58] Pardon me. Birthday woman. 请原谅 过生日的女人
[20:04] I like your shirt. 我很喜欢你这件衬衫
[20:05] Are those snaps? 那些扣子可以扯开吗
[20:06] Yes. Snap. 可以 啪
[20:09] One more. 再扯一颗
[20:10] Snap. 啪
[20:11] Want to dance? 想跳舞吗
[20:13] Yes. 嗯
[20:14] It’s go time, Tina. 上啊 蒂娜
[20:16] I want his kids to have hickeys. 让他的孩子都印上你的唇印
[20:35] I just kissed my first boy. 我刚刚吻了我的初恋男友
[20:37] – Me, too. – Oh, boo hoo. -我也是 -你个死鬼
[20:44] Hurry up and grow that thing back. 快点把胡子蓄回来
[20:46] I know. It’s bad. 我知道 难看死了
[20:48] Now! Concentrate! 好了 集中精神
[20:50] Push it out. 应付一下
[20:51] I’m trying, Lin. 我在努力 琳
[20:52] Oh, let me cover it with my finger. 用我的手指给你遮遮丑吧
[20:54] That’s okay. 这样好多了
[20:55] I’m gonna glue this to my chest 我要把这些胡茬粘在胸前
[20:56] so I can wear v-necks. 这样我就可以穿V字领的衣服了
[20:59] Glue it to your back! 粘在你背后
[21:00] Oh, glue it to your palm. 粘在你掌心
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme