时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Tina, if you’re gonna lay on the floor, | 蒂娜 你要是想在地上躺着 |
[00:26] | at least roll around so I don’t have to mop up later. | 就来回滚一滚 省得等会我还得擦 |
[00:28] | What’s wrong with Tina? | 蒂娜发什么神经啊 |
[00:29] | Puberty. | 青春期嘛 |
[00:31] | Yeah. She’s pubing out right now pretty bad. | 没错 她正值青春萌动期 |
[00:34] | Jordan Sturman moved away, | 乔丹·斯德曼搬走了 |
[00:35] | and now I’ll never play kickball with him again. | 我再也不能和他玩足棒球了 |
[00:38] | – Oh, you should kill yourself. – Yeah! | -你赶紧自杀吧 -没错 |
[00:41] | Gene and Louise, be nice. | 吉恩 露易丝 别使坏 |
[00:43] | You’re gonna go through adolescence, too, you know. | 你们俩也要经历青春期的 |
[00:44] | Like that? Oh, sick! | 那个德行的吗 真恶心 |
[00:46] | – Is she contagious? – You shut up, mom! | -她会传染给我们吗 -老妈你快闭嘴 |
[00:49] | Watch it. | 你们自己看 |
[00:50] | You can’t hurt me. I’m already dead. | 你伤害不了我 我已经死了 |
[00:52] | Can I have your mustache, then? | 你那小胡子能给我吗 |
[00:53] | It’s only one hair. | 这只是一根毛 |
[00:55] | It’s the beginning of a great thing. | 好事的开端 |
[00:57] | It’s a huge hair. | 好长一根毛 |
[00:58] | I can’t cut it. | 我不能把它剃了 |
[00:59] | It’s beautiful. Leave her alone. | 这样很好看呀 别烦她了 |
[01:00] | – You’re beautiful, Tina. – Let me pull it out. | -蒂娜 你很美 -我来把它拔出来 |
[01:02] | Let me put my foot on your chest. | 让我踩在你胸上 |
[01:04] | Gene, get off. Enough. | 吉恩 快下去 别瞎闹了 |
[01:06] | Come on, Gene. Let’s go have a childhood. | 走吧 吉恩 我们去好好享受一下童年 |
[01:09] | My heart. My heart. | 我的心哟 我的心哎 |
[01:13] | Shh, sweetie. I’m on the phone. | 宝贝 别吵 我打电话呢 |
[01:15] | Ginger is very upset. Ha ha! Go on, Ginger. | 金泽郁闷着呢 继续继续 金泽 |
[01:18] | What? Ha ha ha! No! | 什么 不是吧 |
[01:21] | Come on, Tina, get up. You’re on the grill. | 行了 蒂娜 快起来 你来烤肉 |
[01:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:24] | Come on. Cheer up, you know? We’re having fun. | 好了 打起精神来 这个很好玩的 |
[01:25] | – We are? – Yeah. | -好玩吗 -当然了 |
[01:27] | Plus, it’s father-daughter time. | 还有 这是父女互动时间哦 |
[01:28] | Why don’t Gene and Louise have to have fun like this? | 为什么吉恩和露易丝不必像我这样玩耍呢 |
[01:31] | Well, Tina, you’re the oldest, | 蒂娜 你是长女 |
[01:32] | and you have added responsibilities here, | 你肩负汉堡店重任 |
[01:34] | like on Saturday mornings, for example, you’re on the grill. | 比如 星期六的早晨 你要烤肉 |
[01:37] | I can’t trust them on the grill. | 他们烤我不放心 |
[01:38] | You know that. Fire comes out of it. | 火会从烤架下窜出来 你知道的 |
[01:40] | Ha ha! I know. It’s awful. | 我知道 讨厌死了 |
[01:42] | All right. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[01:44] | Ginger’s cat died, but in a really funny way. | 金泽的猫死了 死得很滑稽 |
[01:51] | Tina, we just saw the most amazing thing ever. | 蒂娜 我们刚刚看见史上最不可思议的事 |
[01:54] | This might be the best day of my life, | 这将是我人生中最美好的一天 |
[01:56] | besides the day you kids were born. | 除了你们俩出生的那天 |
[01:59] | Words can’t explain this. | 难以用言语解释 |
[02:00] | You just have to see it. | 你必须亲眼看看 |
[02:01] | Come with us. Come on, Tina! | 快跟我们走 来嘛 蒂娜 |
[02:03] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[02:03] | Dad won’t let me leave work. | 老爸是不会让我离开工作岗位的 |
[02:05] | I mean, fun. | 我是说 玩耍岗位 |
[02:06] | He won’t let me leave fun father-daughter time. | 他是不会让我在父女互动时间离开的 |
[02:08] | You fell for that? | 你还津津乐道的 |
[02:10] | That’s not a real thing. | 这不是真的吧 |
[02:11] | Come with us. | 快跟我们走 |
[02:12] | Aw, Bob, let her go. | 鲍勃 你就让她走嘛 |
[02:14] | All right, fine. | 好吧 成 |
[02:16] | But you’re gonna miss when I scrape off the grill, | 不过你会错过我刮掉烤架上糊肉的环节 |
[02:16] | that’s the best part of the day, | 那是一天中最出彩的一个环节 |
[02:18] | although today has been pretty slow, | 虽然今天进行得很慢 |
[02:20] | so there’s not gonna be as much gunk to… | 可能不会有那么多的糊肉 |
[02:23] | Everyone is gone. | 怎么都走了 |
[02:30] | Aren’t you supposed to lead someone who’s blindfolded? | 你俩不应该引导一下被蒙住眼睛的人吗 |
[02:33] | It would ruin the surprise. | 那样惊喜会被毁掉的 |
[02:35] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[02:36] | At first, we thought it was a breakdancing class, | 起初我们还以为那是个霹雳舞蹈班 |
[02:38] | and then we thought it was a special needs class. | 而后我们觉得那是一个特殊需求班 |
[02:41] | Now we think it might be a special needs breakdancing class. | 现在我们觉得那是个特殊需求霹雳舞蹈班 |
[02:44] | Also, it’s Brazilian… | 还有 它充满巴西风情 |
[02:46] | Slash hilarious. | 极其欢腾 |
[02:47] | – Sounds interest… – Stupid? | -听起来很有趣… -很傻缺吗 |
[02:49] | Oh, it’s even more stupid than you could possibly imagine. | 它可比你想象中的傻缺多了 |
[02:53] | Just wait till we get near it. | 到那之前你就等着吧 |
[02:54] | They take off their shoes, | 他们把鞋全都脱了 |
[02:56] | so when they open the door, | 当门打开时 |
[02:57] | the whole block smells like feet. | 整间屋子都弥漫着一股脚丫子味 |
[02:59] | Feet that have been cooked in feet. | 在脚丫子味中熏陶的脚丫子 |
[03:03] | – Yes! – Still funny. Ha! | -好棒 -依旧很有趣 |
[03:08] | Oh! Ooh. Ooh. Can you smell that? | 你能闻到吗 |
[03:11] | That’s just what’s coming through the walls. | 正是那股穿墙而透的气味 |
[03:15] | That smells exotic, | 闻起来很有异国情调啊 |
[03:17] | like ranch dressing. | 一股牧场调料味 |
[03:25] | Whoa, he’s beautiful. | 他好动人 |
[03:28] | That’s a man? | 那是男人吗 |
[03:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[03:31] | I’m signing up for that class. | 我要去报名参加这个班 |
[03:32] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:33] | Don’t open the door! | 别开门 |
[03:35] | The smell will kill us all! | 那股气味会秒杀我们的 |
[03:37] | Let me go. Let go of me. | 让我进去 放开我 |
[03:40] | – No! – No! | -不要 -不要 |
[03:42] | Oh, the feet smell. | 臭脚丫子味 |
[03:44] | The feet smell. | 臭脚丫子味 |
[03:52] | Wait. What is it? | 等一下 她那是干嘛 |
[03:53] | – It’s Capoeira. – Capo-what? | -这是巴西战舞 -巴西战什么 |
[03:55] | Tina, are you really sure you want to do this? | 蒂娜 你确定你想练这个吗 |
[03:57] | Yes, dad. Wait till you see it. | 是的 老爸 你就等着瞧吧 |
[03:59] | Jairo is amazing. I have a DVD. | 杰罗迷死人了 我有张DVD |
[04:02] | Oh, by the way, I need $14.95 for the DVD. | 顺便说一下 那张DVD要十四块九毛五 |
[04:04] | Wait. What? What’s Jairo? | 等一下 啥 杰罗是啥 |
[04:09] | Ola. My name is Jairo. | 我叫杰罗 |
[04:11] | Welcome to the world of Capoeira. | 欢迎来到巴西战舞世界 |
[04:13] | Capoeira is the most seductive form of self-defense. | 巴西战舞是最迷人的自卫形式 |
[04:16] | It combines peacefulness, fighting, and cardio | 它将平和 搏击 心肺锻炼 |
[04:19] | in perfect harmony. | 完美结合于一身 |
[04:21] | Capoeira is breathtaking, | 巴西战舞 让人心跳不已 |
[04:23] | but it is also breath-giving. | 同时 让您保持心跳 |
[04:26] | You can advance through the stages by earning different colored cords | 你可以通过赢取不同颜色的腰带晋级 |
[04:29] | at the Troca de Cordoes. | 晋级赛名为 卓卡·德·考多艾斯 |
[04:32] | Wow, I thought maybe you were doing it wrong, | 我还以为你做的动作不对 |
[04:34] | but that’s actually what it looks like. | 但实际上看起来就是那个样子 |
[04:36] | They’re bringing the tambourine back. | 他们又在敲铃鼓了 |
[04:37] | That’s a pandeiro, a Brazilian frame drum. | 那叫潘黛罗[葡语] 是巴西手鼓 |
[04:40] | It’s a tambourine. | 就是铃鼓嘛 |
[04:41] | I’m gonna get mine. | 我去把我的拿来 |
[04:42] | Those guys don’t know how to shake it. | 那些家伙根本不懂怎么演奏 |
[04:44] | I don’t get it. I mean, what am I looking at here? | 我不懂 我在这里看的到底是什么 |
[04:46] | What is it? Is it some kind of dancing. What is it? | 这是什么 看着像某种舞蹈 是什么啊 |
[04:49] | Jairo says it’s not dancing. | 杰罗说这不是舞蹈 |
[04:51] | It’s a deadly form of street fighting. | 是街战的一种致命类型 |
[04:52] | Oh, yeah? | 是么 |
[04:53] | Well, you don’t need some male model to teach you how to fight. | 用不着什么男老师来教你打斗的招数 |
[04:56] | That’s what dads are for. | 老爸就是干这个的 |
[04:57] | Come on. I’ll show you some stuff. | 来 我来教你几招 |
[04:59] | Box with your old man, huh? | 来跟你老爸打几拳 |
[05:01] | There you go. | 很上道 |
[05:03] | Just got to… there it is. Uh! | 只要… 就这样 |
[05:05] | Whoa, Tina. Good fight. Good fight. | 蒂娜 打得好 打得很好 |
[05:08] | That was fun to watch. | 看起来很欢乐 |
[05:09] | Jairo says if there’s any Capoeira inside me, | 杰罗说 如果我有学巴西战舞的天分 |
[05:11] | he’ll find it with enough classes. | 上几节课他就能知道 |
[05:14] | Jairo knows a lot about life. | 杰罗生活经验丰富 |
[05:18] | Jairo says he can hypnotize animals. | 杰罗说他会对动物催眠 |
[05:21] | But only if they want to be hypnotized… | 但只有当它们愿意的时候才可以 |
[05:23] | Tina, shh shh shh shh. | 蒂娜 别吵吵别吵吵 |
[05:24] | – which they almost always do. – Tina! | -他们经常被催眠 -蒂娜 |
[05:26] | Jairo says toothpaste insults your teeth. | 杰罗说牙膏会损害牙齿 |
[05:28] | Tina, go to bed. | 蒂娜 快去睡觉 |
[05:30] | Jairo only needs two hours of sleep a night | 杰罗每晚只需睡两个小时 |
[05:33] | because he regulates his heart. | 因为他控制着他的心脏 |
[05:35] | Tina, get out. | 蒂娜 出去 |
[05:38] | – Jairo sleeps with his eyes open… – Tina! | -杰罗睁着眼睛睡觉 -蒂娜 |
[05:41] | Okay. Just follow my lead. | 好了 跟着我做 |
[05:45] | Brazil! Brazil! | 巴西魂 巴西魂 |
[05:56] | Class is over. | 下课了 |
[05:59] | We now have an hour of open practice time, | 现在 我们有一个小时的开放练习时间 |
[06:01] | which is completely optional | 完全是自愿参加的 |
[06:02] | unless you’re serious about Capoeira. | 除非你对巴西战舞抱持认真的态度 |
[06:12] | Oh, I’m definitely staying. | 我肯定要留下 |
[06:19] | Tina is supposed to be here to cover the grill. | 蒂娜本应该在这儿烤肉的 |
[06:22] | It’s after 4:30. | 都四点半多了 |
[06:23] | She’s at a kookaburra class. | 她在上呆瓜课呢 |
[06:26] | Dad, the grill is doing that thing again. | 老爸 烤架又着火了 |
[06:30] | What is your problem with fire? | 怎么老出问题呢 |
[06:32] | You know what? Go. Go away. | 你知道吗 走开 快走开 |
[06:34] | Go down and collect trash and bring it to the dumpster. | 出去把垃圾收了 然后扔到垃圾箱里去 |
[06:37] | Does it have to be from around here, or can we go anywhere? | 必须在店里收垃圾吗 还是去哪收都可以 |
[06:40] | – Just go. – Yeah! Trash! | -走开就是了 -好耶 收垃圾喽 |
[06:42] | Trash! Trash! Trash! Trash! | 垃圾 垃圾 垃圾 垃圾 |
[06:44] | Yesterday I found a necklace. | 我昨天发现一条项链 |
[06:46] | It’s time for my afternoon meeting, | 午间会议时间到了 |
[06:47] | you know, in the bathroom. | 在卫生间开的那个 你懂的 |
[06:49] | Your 4:30 meeting? | 四点半会议吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah, my 4:30. | 没错 四点半会议 |
[06:50] | – So go. – No. | -那就去呗 -不行 |
[06:52] | Tina made a commitment to be here at a certain time. | 蒂娜答应我到时间她会来的 |
[06:54] | I’m going down there to remind her | 我要下去提醒她一下 |
[06:56] | – that she has a job here. – Wait. | -这里有事需要她做 -等等 |
[06:58] | What about your meeting? | 那你的会议怎么办 |
[06:59] | Well, I’m postponing it today. | 我决定推迟今天的会议 |
[07:01] | Bob, you can’t do that. | 鲍勃 你不能这样 |
[07:02] | I’m gonna set a time for 10:30 tonight. | 就定在今晚十点半好了 |
[07:05] | This is why I tell you, Bob, | 鲍勃 我要告诉你的是 |
[07:06] | just have little meetings throughout the day | 把那个大会分成几个小会 |
[07:09] | instead of one big one, little poops. | 在全天不同时段召开 每次拉一点 |
[07:12] | Oof! Oh! That is horrible. | 可熏死我了 |
[07:15] | Wash your feet. | 赶紧洗洗脚 |
[07:16] | I have an infection. | 我的脚感染了 |
[07:17] | Tina. Tine. Psst psst psst. | 蒂娜 蒂蒂 |
[07:20] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 老爸 你来这里干什么 |
[07:22] | You’re supposed to be back at work, Tina, | 蒂娜 你该回去工作了 |
[07:24] | to cover me for my 4:30 meeting. | 接替我一下 我要去开四点半会议呢 |
[07:26] | – Dad… – Oh, hello. | -老爸 -你好啊 |
[07:28] | Please remove your shoes. | 请您拖鞋 |
[07:30] | Oh, I don’t want to take off my shoes. | 我可不想脱鞋 |
[07:32] | I’m just picking up my daughter Tina. | 我只是来接我的女儿蒂娜的 |
[07:34] | Oh, you are Tina’s father. | 你是蒂娜的爸爸啊 |
[07:35] | Ola. My name is Jairo, like “Gyrate.” | 我叫杰罗 寓意是”旋转大师” |
[07:38] | Ola. Mine is Bob. | 我叫鲍勃 |
[07:40] | Are you sure you don’t want to stick around? | 你确定不再待一会吗 |
[07:43] | I enjoy helping elderly men | 我很乐意帮助老年人 |
[07:44] | repair their aging bodies. | 改善他们日渐衰老的身体 |
[07:46] | Thanks, but I got a job I got to get back to, | 谢谢 家里还有事等着我做 |
[07:48] | and so does Tina, plus I don’t really dance. | 蒂娜也得回去 另外我不怎么跳舞 |
[07:51] | Although Capoeira incorporates elements of dance, | 虽然巴西战舞涵盖一些舞蹈元素 |
[07:54] | it is a highly dangerous form of martial arts. | 但其实它是一种极其危险的武术 |
[07:57] | Right. I’m sure it is. | 对 你说得没错 |
[07:59] | It seems like a great way to stay in shape, | 它似乎是一种保持身材的好方法 |
[08:01] | like jazzercise. | 就像爵士健美操 |
[08:04] | Not like jazzercise. | 这可不是爵士健美操 |
[08:06] | Whatever you say. | 随便啦 |
[08:08] | Class, would you like to see a demonstration? | 同学们 你们想看看示范动作吗 |
[08:12] | Come on, Tina. Let’s go right now. | 来 蒂娜 我们快走吧 |
[08:17] | Okay, okay. I saw your movie. It’s very cute. | 好了 好了 我看到了 很可爱 |
[08:20] | Hyah! Ponytail! | 马尾鞭 |
[08:21] | Hey! You can’t do that. You just hit me with your hair. | 你不能这样 你居然用头发打我的脸 |
[08:23] | – Ponytail! – Stop that! | -马尾鞭 -快停下 |
[08:27] | Dad, let’s go. Come on. | 老爸 我们走吧 快走 |
[08:30] | Give me a second here. | 等我一下 |
[08:32] | What about your meeting? | 你是不是要开会了 |
[08:33] | I just had my meeting. | 已经开完了 |
[08:35] | – Right now? – Mm-hmm. | -开完了 -是的 |
[08:39] | Don’t. Don’t. | 别 别 |
[08:40] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[08:42] | – Grab me that flag. – No, dad. | -把那面旗扯下来给我 -老爸 不行 |
[08:45] | Tina, we’re gonna get out of there, all right? | 蒂娜 我们得从这里出去 是吧 |
[08:49] | Just let me think. Shh! | 让我想想 别出声 |
[08:51] | All right. I got an idea. | 好了 我有主意了 |
[08:52] | – You go into the corner and yell. – What? | -你走到墙角那边然后大叫 -什么 |
[08:54] | Go in the corner and start yelling | 走到墙角那边 开始大喊大叫 |
[08:55] | like you’re having a heart attack, and I’ll run out. | 假装你心脏病发作了 我借机跑出去 |
[08:57] | – Okay. – Go. Go. | -好吧 -快去快去 |
[08:58] | – Okay – Fast. Wait. Come back.. | -好吧 -动作快 等等 回来 |
[08:59] | – I’m having a heart… what? – Don’t… shh! | -我心脏病犯… -别出声 |
[09:01] | Don’t do that. It’s a dumb idea. | 别那么做 这主意傻透了 |
[09:03] | Dad, I’m so embarrassed. | 老爸 我好尴尬啊 |
[09:06] | Oh, oh, are you? | 是吗 |
[09:07] | I’m sorry because I’m not embarrassed at all | 真是抱歉 我一点也不觉得尴尬 |
[09:10] | because I just pooped my pants. | 因为我刚拉了一裤子屎 |
[09:12] | I would do this every day if I could, Tina. | 如果可以的话我每天都要这么做 蒂娜 |
[09:18] | No, no. He’s in the shower now. | 不不 他正在洗澡 |
[09:21] | Well, sometimes it’s hard to feel clean | 这样的事发生之后 |
[09:22] | after something like that happens. | 有时总觉得洗不干净 |
[09:24] | It’s very embarrassing. Okay, kids. | 真是尴尬死了 好了 孩子们 |
[09:26] | Your father is very tender right now, all right? | 你们的父亲现在非常脆弱 |
[09:29] | Whatever you do, | 不管干什么 |
[09:30] | do not mention what happened today at Tina’s class. | 都别提今天在蒂娜班上发生的事 |
[09:32] | Just act normal. | 表现得正常点 |
[09:35] | So you pooped your pants. | 你今天拉裤子啦 |
[09:37] | Linda, let’s not talk about it. | 琳达 别提这茬 |
[09:38] | Wasn’t a fair fight. | 这场打斗很不公平 |
[09:40] | He’s younger, and he’s cute and strong. | 他更年轻 又可爱又强壮 |
[09:42] | Linda, this isn’t helpful. | 琳达 这么说没用 |
[09:43] | Hey, when you got to go, you got to go. | 该你走的时候你就得走 |
[09:45] | Linda, stop! | 琳达 别说了 |
[09:47] | Are you on the phone with Ginger? | 你在和金泽打电话吗 |
[09:49] | No. I got to go. | 没有 我得挂了 |
[09:50] | Ha ha ha! Sorry, Bobby. | 哈哈哈 抱歉 鲍鲍 |
[09:53] | I’m not laughing at you. | 我不是嘲笑你 |
[09:55] | I was thinking about Ginger’s dead cat again. | 我只是又想起了金泽那只死掉的猫 |
[09:58] | – Dad, dad, dad. – Yes, Louise? | -老爸老爸老爸 -怎么了 露易丝 |
[10:00] | – Dad, dad, hi. – Yes? Hi. | -老爸老爸 -什么事 |
[10:01] | Did you know that | 你知不知道 |
[10:02] | it only takes two pounds of pressure | 要把一个人的鼻梁骨打进颅腔 |
[10:04] | to drive someone’s nose bone into their brain? | 只需要两磅压力 |
[10:06] | That’s… what? | 那是… 啥 |
[10:07] | Two pounds. That’s it, dad. | 只要两磅压力 就这么简单 老爸 |
[10:09] | Why are you telling me this, Louise? | 露易丝 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[10:11] | Revenge. | 我要复仇 |
[10:12] | Revengeourine, revengeourine, revengeourine. | 复仇魂 复仇魂 复仇魂 |
[10:15] | – Cut it out, Gene. – All right. Listen, everybody. | -闭嘴 吉恩 -各位 听我说 |
[10:17] | What happened today is in the past, | 今天发生的事情已经过去了 |
[10:18] | and we’re never gonna talk about it again ever. | 我们不要再讨论此事 |
[10:20] | I’m just glad Tina is quitting the class, | 我只是很高兴蒂娜就要退出训练班了 |
[10:22] | right, Tina? | 是吧 蒂娜 |
[10:23] | But my body needs it. | 但是我的身体需要训练 |
[10:25] | Your body needs to work in the restaurant with your father. | 你的身体需要和你父亲共同在餐馆工作 |
[10:28] | Ohh… Oh, fine. | 那好吧 |
[10:31] | If you need me, | 如果你需要我 |
[10:33] | I’ll be down here on the floor, dying. | 我就躺在这里的地板上 等死 |
[10:36] | All right. Sounds good, honey. | 好了 听起来不错 宝贝 |
[10:39] | You have to learn to groan right, Tina. | 你得学学正确的呻吟方式 蒂娜 |
[10:43] | – Hey, she groans fine. – It sounds weird. | -她的呻吟声很好听啊 -听起来怪怪的 |
[10:45] | So you groan, then, if you’re so good at it. | 既然你擅长呻吟 那你来呻吟一下 |
[10:48] | – That’s a groan? – Yeah. Agh. | -这叫呻吟吗 -是啊 |
[10:50] | I’ll do it. Let me do it. | 我来呻吟一下 让我呻吟一下 |
[11:01] | Tina, enough already. Come on. | 蒂娜 够了 起来吧 |
[11:04] | Tina, it’s your boyfriend. | 蒂娜 你男朋友来了 |
[11:06] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[11:08] | – Ola. – What do you want? | -你好 -你来干嘛 |
[11:09] | I got a message that Tina was very upset | 我收到一条留言 上面说蒂娜心情低落 |
[11:12] | and needed to be encouraged to come back to the art of Capoeira. | 她需要鼓励重返巴西战舞练功房 |
[11:16] | A message? From who? | 一条留言 谁留的 |
[11:17] | You’re welcome, and… you’re welcome. | 不用谢我 不用谢我 |
[11:21] | Well, I’m sorry. Tina is busy. She’s working the grill. | 很抱歉 蒂娜很忙 她正在烤肉 |
[11:23] | It’s okay. I’ll wait. | 没关系 我等着 |
[11:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:32] | Well, I’m looking for your fresh-squeezed juice selection. | 我在找”鲜榨水果汁” |
[11:35] | Is it on another menu? | 不在这张菜单上吗 |
[11:38] | Oh. Sorry. Here. Yeah. Here it is. | 抱歉 在这里 给你 |
[11:40] | This is the same menu. | 这是同一张菜单 |
[11:42] | Yeah, because we don’t have fresh-squeezed juice. | 是啊 因为我们没有鲜榨水果汁 |
[11:43] | Fresh-squeezed juice is stupid. | 鲜榨水果汁真是二 |
[11:45] | That is not how I talk at all. | 这可不是我的说话方式 |
[11:46] | Yes, it is. So is Capoeira. It’s stupid, okay? | 是 就是 巴西战舞也很二 好吧 |
[11:49] | – Dad, stop. – Oh, hello, Tina. | -老爸 别说了 -你好啊 蒂娜 |
[11:52] | – I didn’t notice you. – That’s okay. | -我刚才没看到你 -没关系 |
[11:54] | Is everything all right with you, Tina? | 你还好吗 蒂娜 |
[11:56] | My dad won’t let me train anymore. | 我老爸不让我参加训练 |
[11:58] | – Tina… – What? | -蒂娜 -什么 |
[11:59] | It’s because you made him poop in his pants. | 因为你把他踹出屎了 |
[12:01] | – Oh, my God. – Tina! | -天哪 -蒂娜 |
[12:02] | Bob, please. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. | 鲍勃 别这样 没什么好尴尬的 |
[12:06] | It is quite common for a wounded animal | 受了伤的弱者被健壮的强者击败 |
[12:08] | to make a bowel movement as he is defeated | 因而产生大肠运动 |
[12:10] | by a much stronger predator. | 这实在是一件平常不过的事 |
[12:12] | Hey, it wasn’t you. It was 4:30. | 才不是因为你呢 因为当时是四点半 |
[12:14] | Here, Bob. Let me show you some very convenient | 来 鲍勃 我来给你示范几个 |
[12:16] | sphincter-tightening exercises. | 简便的括约肌紧缩练习 |
[12:18] | – No, thank you. – Tight. Relax. | -不用了 谢谢 -收紧 放松 |
[12:20] | – I don’t want… – Tight. Relax. | -我不想… -收紧 放松 |
[12:23] | – Stop it! – Tight. | -快停下 -收紧 |
[12:24] | Don’t do sphincter-tightening exercises in my restaurant. | 别在我的餐馆里做括约肌紧缩练习 |
[12:27] | – Okay. Fine. – Thank you. | -那好吧 -谢了 |
[12:30] | I’ll be feeling this in the morning. | 我要在早上做这个练习 |
[12:32] | Gene! | 吉恩 |
[12:34] | Well, now my stomach is full of negative energy, | 我的胃里现在充满了负面能量 |
[12:36] | so I’ve lost my appetite, which is just as well. | 我已经没有胃口了 本来也没胃口 |
[12:39] | It’s time for me to go to class. | 我该去上课了 |
[12:41] | Tina, you should come with me. | 蒂娜 你应该跟我一起去 |
[12:43] | Remember, | 别忘了 |
[12:43] | the Troca de Cordoes is next week. | 下周就要举行卓卡·德·考多艾斯晋级赛了 |
[12:46] | The Troca de Cordoes? | 卓卡·德·考多艾斯晋级赛 |
[12:47] | What’s the Troca de Cordoes? | 什么是卓卡·德·考多艾斯晋级赛 |
[12:50] | I feel if Tina trains hard, | 我感觉蒂娜要是好好练的话 |
[12:51] | she has the potential to receive a promotion to yellow cord. | 很有晋升黄带的潜力 |
[12:56] | Tina, listen to me. You’re not going anywhere. | 蒂娜 听着 你哪儿都别想去 |
[12:58] | – I’m your father. – Yes, Tina… | -我是你老爸 -没错 蒂娜 |
[13:00] | but I am your Capoeira instructor. | 我可是你的巴西战舞老师 |
[13:04] | Wait. I’m going to class with you. | 等一下 我要跟你去上课 |
[13:07] | Tina, what are you doing? | 蒂娜 你这是做什么 |
[13:08] | Dad, you don’t understand. | 老爸 你不懂的 |
[13:10] | I understand you’re grounded, effective right now. | 我懂的是你被禁足了 即刻生效 |
[13:14] | – Bob, let her go. – No. | -鲍勃 让她去吧 -不行 |
[13:15] | She’s grounded, Lin. | 她被禁足了 琳 |
[13:17] | We all just need a minute to calm down. | 我们只是需要时间冷静一下 |
[13:19] | Hey, Tina, you walk out that door, | 蒂娜 你一旦走出那个门 |
[13:20] | and you’re no longer my grill cook. | 就别想再当我的烤肉师了 |
[13:24] | Dad. Calm down. I’ll go get her. | 老爸 冷静 我去把她叫回来 |
[13:26] | You get out of here! You hear me? | 你赶紧给我从这儿滚出去 听见没 |
[13:29] | Never look back! You are dead to us. | 永远别回头 对我们来说你已经死了 |
[13:32] | Sorry, dad. There’s no getting through to that one. | 抱歉 老爸 我也爱莫能助 |
[13:36] | Thanks, Louise. That was very helpful. | 谢了 露易丝 你真是帮了大忙 |
[13:41] | Big day. | 今天是个很重要的日子呢 |
[13:42] | Big, big day. | 非常 非常重要 |
[13:45] | The Troca de Cordoes. | 今天要举行卓卡·德·考多艾斯晋级赛 |
[13:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:48] | I know it’s the Troca de Cordoes. | 我知道今天举行卓卡·德·考多艾斯晋级赛 |
[13:50] | – I told you, I’m not going. – Okay. Fine. | -跟你说了我不去 -好吧 随便你 |
[13:52] | I’m just gonna say one more time, | 我再说最后一次 |
[13:54] | I think that you should come support your daughter. | 我认为你应该去给你女儿打气 |
[13:56] | Linda, I just grounded her. | 琳达 她刚才被我禁足了 |
[13:57] | You let her go. | 是你让她走的 |
[13:59] | Bob, I’m sorry. Okay. Come on. | 鲍勃 对不起 行了吧 走嘛 |
[14:02] | It’s just a phase. | 这只是个必经阶段罢了 |
[14:04] | I know you’re afraid you’re gonna lose your little girl. | 我知道你是怕失去你的宝贝女儿 |
[14:06] | That’s sweet, but what’d you think, | 很温馨 但你是怎么想的 |
[14:08] | she’s gonna spend the rest of her life | 难道她一辈子 |
[14:10] | standing next to you grilling burgers? | 都得在你身边帮你烤肉吗 |
[14:20] | That’s silly, spending the rest of her life | 蠢死了 什么一辈子 |
[14:23] | standing next to me grilling burgers. | 在我身边帮我烤肉 |
[14:24] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[14:26] | I mean, nothing wrong with it. | 虽然也没什么不对 |
[14:27] | I mean, it would be fun. | 我是说 应该挺有趣的 |
[14:29] | Tinarine, Tinarine, cha cha cha, Tinarine! | 蒂娜魂 蒂娜魂 蒂娜魂 |
[14:32] | Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina, Tinarine! | 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜魂 |
[14:36] | – We’re ready. – Okay. | -我们准备好了 -好棒 |
[14:38] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry, Tina. I’m not going. | 抱歉 蒂娜 我是不会去的 |
[14:41] | I love this restaurant. | 我爱这家店 |
[14:43] | You can’t abandon the things you love | 你不能因为性感战舞课 |
[14:46] | just because of sexy dance fighting. | 就抛弃你的挚爱 |
[14:48] | If I were a hamburger, you’d come watch me fight. | 如果我是汉堡 你就会来看了吧 |
[14:50] | Good job, Bob. | 干得好 鲍勃 |
[14:51] | Gene, Louise, come on. | 吉恩 露易丝 我们走 |
[14:52] | We’re going to Tina’s karate concert. | 我们要去参加蒂娜的空手道绶带大会了 |
[14:57] | So you’re not going to get revenge today? | 这么说你今天不去报仇喽 |
[15:00] | No, Louise. I’m not. | 不 露易丝 我不去 |
[15:02] | Okay. Got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[15:03] | Then I won’t bring your credit card, | 那我就不带你的信用卡去了 |
[15:05] | which I cut into a ninja star. | 它被我做成了忍者飞镖 |
[15:07] | Oh, you cut my credit card? | 你把我的信用卡给剪了 |
[15:09] | Into a ninja star. | 做成了忍者飞镖 |
[15:11] | Tambourine, tambourine, | 铃鼓魂 铃鼓魂 |
[15:12] | ninja star, credit card, tambourine. | 忍者镖 信用卡 铃鼓魂 |
[15:16] | Family drama at Bob’s Burgers, huh? | 汉堡店上演家庭闹剧了 是吧 |
[15:18] | Bob. Bob. Bobby. | 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍鲍 |
[15:20] | What, Teddy? | 怎么了 泰迪 |
[15:21] | What’s a Troca de Cordoes? | 卓卡·德·考多艾斯是什么玩意儿 |
[15:23] | It’s a ceremony. It’s like a graduation. | 是一种仪式 像毕业典礼一样 |
[15:25] | Yeah, but this guy is a creep, | 但那家伙是个变态 |
[15:27] | and I got to stand my ground. | 我得坚持我的立场 |
[15:28] | She made a commitment to this restaurant, period. | 她在一段时间内要对这家店负责的 |
[15:30] | – “Exchange of strands.” – What? | -“交换绳带” -什么 |
[15:33] | I just looked up Troca de Cordoes. | 我刚查了下卓卡·德·考多艾斯 |
[15:35] | It’s Portuguese for “Exchange of strands.” | 在葡萄牙语里是”交换绳带”的意思 |
[15:37] | Sounds momentous. | 听起来很重要啊 |
[15:38] | This very day, she’s becoming a woman, | 就在今天 交换绳带 |
[15:41] | exchanging her strands. | 她就要蜕变成女人了 |
[15:42] | Wait. That’s what it says? | 什么 是那么说的吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah. That’s what it says. | 对 就是这么说的 |
[15:44] | It says she’s becoming a woman? | 上面说她就要蜕变成女人了 |
[15:46] | Well, yeah. Take a look. | 对啊 你自己看 |
[15:48] | What you gonna do about it, Bob? | 你要怎么办 鲍勃 |
[15:49] | Doesn’t say becoming a woman. | 这上并没说会变成女人 |
[15:50] | No. Read into it. | 不 往下读 |
[15:52] | It says, “Exchange of strands.” | 这上面说 “交换绳带” |
[15:53] | It’s exchanging strands. | 就是交换绳带 |
[15:55] | Has nothing about her becoming a woman. | 根本没说要变成女人什么的 |
[15:56] | What are you saying, Bob? | 你在说什么 鲍勃 |
[15:57] | What are you saying, Teddy? | 你又在说什么 泰迪 |
[15:58] | Just, if my daughter was becoming a woman, | 我只想说 要是我的女儿要变成女人了 |
[16:00] | I would want to be there. | 我会在她身边支持她的 |
[16:01] | She’s not becoming a woman, Teddy. | 她并没有要变成女人 泰迪 |
[16:03] | No, but if she was, I’m saying. | 我是说 如果她要变的话 |
[16:05] | She’s not my daughter. | 她又不是我女儿 |
[16:06] | You were the one who just said it again. | 你刚刚又说了一遍 |
[16:07] | Get out. Get out, Teddy. | 滚出去 出去 泰迪 |
[16:09] | – I want to pay my bill! – Get out of my restaurant! | -我要买单 -从我的店里滚出去 |
[16:10] | I want to pay my bill. | 我要买单 |
[16:12] | There’s your bill… $4.16, pervert. | 你的账单 四块一毛六 你个变态 |
[16:15] | – $4… Pervert? Pervert? – Pervert. | -四块 变态 变态 -变态 |
[16:17] | – Who you calling pervert? – It’s written on the bill. | -你骂谁变态 -账单上就那么写的 |
[16:20] | Here’s your $4.16, Bob. Best of luck. | 给你四块一毛六 鲍勃 吃屎去吧 |
[16:23] | There’s a million restaurants I can go to. | 世界上餐馆多的是 |
[16:26] | Then go to them all, Teddy! | 那就去个遍吧 泰迪 |
[16:28] | – I’m sorry, Teddy. I get carried away. – No. | -对不起 泰迪 我失控了 -不 |
[16:31] | I blew my stack. I’m sorry. | 是我走火入魔了 对不起 |
[16:34] | It’s just, she’s growing up so fast. | 我只是不能接受 她这么快就长大了 |
[16:37] | Also, I crapped my pants yesterday. | 还有 我昨天又拉裤子了 |
[16:38] | Yeah. I know. I heard. Ha ha! | 我知道 听说了 |
[16:42] | Listen. I got to close up shop. | 我要关门了 |
[16:44] | I have somewhere to be. | 我得去个地方 |
[16:45] | So you really do have to get out. | 所以你们真得走了 |
[16:49] | Brazil. | 巴西魂 |
[16:51] | That’s my son. | 乖儿子好样的 |
[16:54] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:56] | Brazil! Sha! | 巴西魂 |
[16:59] | And I’m a… Brazil. Finished. | 燃烧吧巴西魂 结束了 |
[17:04] | Congratulations, Neil. | 祝贺你 尼尔 |
[17:05] | You have earned your yellow cord. | 恭喜你获得黄带 |
[17:14] | Tina, you’re next. | 蒂娜 到你了 |
[17:16] | All right! Go, Tina! You’re doing great. | 太好了 加油 蒂娜 你是最棒的 |
[17:24] | So glad you came, Bobby. | 鲍鲍 你能来可真好 |
[17:26] | She looks like she’s having a good time. | 她看起来很享受嘛 |
[17:29] | Hyah! Brazil! | 燃烧吧巴西魂 |
[17:31] | Thank you. The test is complete. | 感谢参与 测试结束 |
[17:34] | I’m sorry, Tina, but you have failed. | 很遗憾 蒂娜 你没有通过 |
[17:38] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[17:39] | The next student testing for her yellow corda is Janelle. | 下一个接受黄带测试的是嘉内尔 |
[17:42] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, wait, wait. Wait a minute. Wait. | 怎么回事 给我等一下 |
[17:44] | Please do not interrupt the ceremony, Bob. | 请不要扰乱我们的绶带仪式 鲍勃 |
[17:47] | Just give her the stupid cord. | 快把那根破带子给我女儿系上 |
[17:49] | Can’t you see how much this means to her? | 难道你看不出来这对她有多重要吗 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry, Bob, | 很抱歉 鲍勃 |
[17:52] | but she did not perform the five elementary motions, | 她没做那五个基本动作 |
[17:54] | so she will not be receiving her yellow corda. | 所以不能授予她黄带 |
[17:56] | What? She did better than Neil. | 你说什么 她表现得比尼尔好多了 |
[17:58] | That kid was a mess out there. | 那傻小子刚才只是瞎比划一气 |
[17:59] | – What? – Hey! | -什么 -少胡说 |
[18:00] | Oh, you know it’s true. | 你们自己也心知肚明 |
[18:02] | Tina did all five of the elementary weird motions, I think. | 我认为蒂娜做了全部五个傻缺的基本动作 |
[18:06] | She did that one. She did that one a lot. | 那个她做了 那个她做了很多次 |
[18:09] | Is this because | 你在这指手画脚的 |
[18:10] | I made you poop your pantalones? | 是因为那天我把你踹拉稀了吧 |
[18:13] | This isn’t about me. | 我不是来维护我自己的 |
[18:14] | It’s about Tina. | 我是来维护蒂娜的 |
[18:15] | Oh, is that what you think? | 真的吗 |
[18:18] | All right. That’s it. I’m taking a corda. | 好了 不跟你废话了 我要拿根带子 |
[18:19] | Don’t touch. | 别碰 |
[18:22] | – Ponytail! – Stop that. | -马尾鞭 -别闹了 |
[18:24] | Make me. | 来试试啊 |
[18:26] | Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight! | 打 打 打 打 打 |
[18:29] | Nose bone! | 鼻梁骨 |
[18:30] | Nose bone into the brain | 把他的鼻梁骨砸进他那猪头里 |
[18:32] | and skin him and wear him like a costume. | 把他的皮剥了穿在身上 |
[18:33] | All right, Louise. All right. | 好了 露易丝 好了 |
[18:35] | All right. Here we go. | 成 开打吧 |
[18:36] | Bobby, don’t do this. | 鲍鲍 别跟他打 |
[18:37] | I have to stand up for Tina. | 我得力挺蒂娜 |
[18:39] | But, Bob, look at the clock. | 可是 鲍勃 看看现在几点了 |
[18:40] | – It’s 4:28. – I know, Lin. | -都4:28了 -我知道 琳 |
[18:43] | I know, and if I poop, I poop. | 我清楚得很 要是拉肚子就让它拉吧 |
[18:46] | Oh, Bobby… | 鲍鲍 |
[18:47] | Jairo, Jairo, Jairo, Jairo, Jairo… | 杰罗 杰罗 杰罗 杰罗 杰罗 |
[18:53] | Heh heh heh. Hold on. | 等一下 |
[18:55] | I wasn’t ready that time, so… | 我刚才还没准备好呢… |
[18:56] | Brazil! Ponytail! | 巴西魂 马尾鞭 |
[18:59] | Keep your sphincter tight, Bobby. | 收紧你的括约肌 鲍鲍 |
[19:01] | I’m okay, Lin. | 我没事 琳 |
[19:02] | – Use this, dad. – Ow! Louise… | -老爸 用这个 -露易丝 |
[19:05] | Ponytail! | 马尾鞭 |
[19:07] | Brazil! | 巴西魂 |
[19:11] | Hey, you want some more? | 还没尝够苦头吗 |
[19:15] | Make him stop, mom. | 让他别打了 妈妈 |
[19:21] | Brazil! | 巴西魂 |
[19:22] | Dad was right. | 老爸说得对 |
[19:24] | Jairo is just a jerk… | 杰罗就是个混蛋 |
[19:26] | A sexy, sensual, | 一个性感的 世俗的 |
[19:28] | creepy, sexy jerk. | 变态的 性感的混蛋 |
[19:30] | Go, dad! Come on. | 上啊 老爸 加油 |
[19:32] | Dad, dad… | 老爸 老爸 |
[19:33] | Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad… | 老爸 老爸 老爸 老爸 老爸 |
[19:42] | Thanks, Tina. | 谢了 蒂娜 |
[19:43] | I got him right where I want him. | 我想在哪撂倒他 他就在哪倒 |
[19:47] | Enough. | 够了 |
[19:53] | – Hey, nice form. – Thanks. | -制服不错嘛 -谢谢 |
[19:55] | Sorry Jairo knocked you down | 我很抱歉 杰罗在大家面前 |
[19:57] | 25 to 30 times in front of everyone. | 撂倒你25到30次 |
[20:00] | Yeah. Sorry I couldn’t get your yellow corda. | 是啊 很抱歉没能拿到属于你的黄带 |
[20:03] | It’s okay. Thanks for getting beat up for me. | 没事啦 谢谢你为我挨顿揍 |
[20:06] | Anyway, | 话说回来 |
[20:07] | I’m kind of interested in Russian kettleball strength training now. | 我现在对俄罗斯的壶球力量训练有点兴趣 |
[20:10] | Don’t make me watch this because I… | 别给我看这个 因为我… |
[20:11] | – I’ll show mom. – Yeah. | -我去给老妈看 -好 |
[20:13] | Well, I have a surprise for you. | 给你一个惊喜 |
[20:15] | – You got a promotion. – Really? | -你晋升了 -真的吗 |
[20:16] | – I get a raise? – No… | -是升职了吗 -不是 |
[20:18] | But you get these yellow dish gloves. | 你获得的是一双黄色清洁手套 |
[20:20] | I present to you your yellow gloves. | 我将这双黄手套 颁发给你 |
[20:23] | So much fun. Well, we better get going. | 真有意思 我们快走吧 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:26] | That dead seal down at the pier isn’t gonna poke itself. | 码头边的那只死海豹可不会自己捅自己哦 |
[20:29] | Wait, wait. Hold on. You two are working today. | 等等 等一下 你们两个今天得干活 |
[20:31] | What? We’re not on the schedule today. | 什么 我们两个今天可不当班 |
[20:33] | Read. Learn how to read the schedule that you write. | 看 看看你自己写的值班表 |
[20:37] | Tina, honey, we’re giving you the day off. | 亲爱的蒂娜宝贝 我们今天给你放一天假 |
[20:39] | Go do something fun. | 去玩吧 |
[20:41] | Do you know where this dead seal is? What’s that about? | 死海豹在哪呢 怎么一回事 |
[20:43] | It’s a dead seal, mom. It’s… | 是一只死海豹 妈妈 |
[20:45] | A washed-up seal. | 一只被冲上来的死海豹 |
[20:46] | They go poke at it. | 他们去捅那只海豹去了 |
[20:47] | And we’re gonna slap it. | 我们还要抽它 |
[20:49] | It makes a great sound. | 发出的声音很好听 |
[20:50] | Then I sample the slaps. Sounds like an orgy. | 我将拍打声取样了 听起来很淫荡 |
[20:52] | I like dead seals, | 我喜欢死海豹 |
[20:54] | but I think I’m gonna stay here instead. | 但我还是留在这里吧 |
[20:56] | I’m actually having fun at work today. | 其实我今天干活干得很高兴 |
[20:58] | Besides, it’s our father-daughter time. | 还有 我想享受一下父女互动时间 |
[21:00] | – Sucker! – Gene, run. | -你丫的 -吉恩 我们快跑 |
[21:03] | Run, run, run, run, run to the seal! | 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑到海豹那里 |