时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[00:29] | Gene. Gene. | 吉恩 吉恩 |
[00:31] | What? | 什么事 |
[00:32] | Stop. | 别弄了 |
[00:33] | Bob, no more newspaper, please. | 鲍勃 别再看报纸了 行么 |
[00:35] | My parents are gonna be here any minute. | 我父母快要来了 |
[00:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:38] | You know how I know they’re coming? | 你猜我怎么知道他们要来的 |
[00:39] | Because you go into a crazy cleaning frenzy every time. | 因为每次你都会疯狂地打扫 |
[00:42] | It’s like the way animals freak out before an earthquake. | 就像动物在地震前惊恐万分四处逃窜一样 |
[00:45] | That’s nice. That’s not true. | 很好 此话非事实 |
[00:46] | She’s spooked. | 她被吓坏了 |
[00:48] | Louise, you’re gettin’ cereal everywhere. | 露易丝 你把麦片弄得到处都是 |
[00:50] | I’m having a seizure! | 我犯抽风病了 |
[00:52] | Put a wallet in my mouth! | 赶紧塞我嘴里一个钱包 |
[00:54] | It passed. | 没事了 |
[00:55] | Look at this place. It’s a disaster. | 看看这个地方 一团糟 |
[00:57] | You haven’t even fixed the leak yet. | 屋顶漏水你还没修 |
[00:59] | Come on. Linda, the leak is contained. | 好啦 琳达 罐子很给力 |
[01:01] | – Bobby! – What? | -老鲍 -怎么了 |
[01:02] | You barely notice those. | 是你太在意了 |
[01:05] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[01:06] | Trust me, Bobby. | 听我说 鲍勃 |
[01:07] | My mother will notice that our ceiling is leaking. | 我老妈肯定会注意到屋顶在漏水 |
[01:10] | yeah, you’re right. | 没错 你说的对 |
[01:10] | She will, repeatedly and loudly. | 她会注意到 连墨迹带大喊大叫 |
[01:13] | Just fix it, please. | 修好它吧 拜托 |
[01:15] | Be my all-American fix-it man, Bobby. | 做全美无所不能工匠男 我亲爱的小鲍 |
[01:18] | Fine. I’ll go up to the attic and fix the leak. | 好吧 我到阁楼去修理一下 |
[01:20] | But I also need you and the kids to work out | 同时我要你跟孩子们讨论一下 |
[01:22] | Whose room my folks are sleepin’ in, | 应该让哪间房出来给我父母睡 |
[01:23] | Because I have to go check the bathroom for stray hairs. | 因为我得去检查浴室里有没有掉发 |
[01:26] | No one sheds like this family. | 我们家脱发问题太严重 |
[01:28] | It’s like a bunch of chewbaccas. | 就像一群多毛怪 |
[01:30] | So where are grandma and grandpa gonna sleep? | 姥姥和姥爷睡哪间房 |
[01:32] | Gene’s room smells like farts. | 吉恩的房太臭 |
[01:33] | That makes sense. | 说的在理 |
[01:34] | Great. Well, we’ll put ’em in there, then. | 太好了 让他们住那间房 |
[01:36] | Maybe they’ll leave sooner when they smell farts. | 他们闻到放屁的味道 或许很快就走了 |
[01:38] | – Yeah. – Gene can sleep with me in my room | -大好 -吉恩可以跟我睡一间房 |
[01:40] | As long as he doesn’t mind my night terrors. Huh? | 只要他不介意我晚上会发恶梦 |
[01:43] | Remember, you let me watch | 记得 在我八岁的时候 |
[01:44] | 该片是罗梅罗大师的经典之作 正是该片改变了丧尸电影的格局 成为了恐怖片中的里程碑 丧尸恐怖片的转折点 | |
[01:44] | “Night of the living dead” When I was 8, | 是你让我看”活死人之夜” |
[01:46] | So now I wake up every night standing in the middle of my room, | 然后我每晚都会被吓醒 站在房间的正中央 |
[01:49] | Scratching the air, and kicking. | 狂抓乱踢 |
[01:50] | Oh, good. Wait. You still get those? | 不错 等等 你现在还会那样 |
[01:52] | – Yeah. They’re weirder now. – Oh, boy. | -是 而且动作越来越奇怪 -上帝啊 |
[01:54] | I think my subconscious fears and my budding sexuality | 我想我潜意识下的恐惧和性萌芽 |
[01:57] | are getting all mixed up. | 交错在一起 |
[01:58] | Ok, I… Tina, I don’t want to hear it. | 我… 蒂娜 我不想知道 |
[01:59] | So I think I’m being attacked by zombies, | 所以我会觉得我被僵尸攻击 |
[02:01] | And I start screaming, “Do you wanna make out?” | 然后我会大叫 “想亲热下吗” |
[02:04] | And I make out with it. | 然后我跟它亲热 |
[02:08] | I might just bunk with gram and gramps. | 我想我还是跟姥姥和姥爷凑合睡吧 |
[02:10] | Ok, enough. | 够了 |
[02:11] | Gene, Louise, you sleep in Tina’s room. | 吉恩 露易丝 你们睡蒂娜的房间 |
[02:13] | Tina, you’re quarantined. You sleep alone. | 蒂娜 你得被隔离 你一个人睡 |
[02:16] | We’ll strap you down or something. | 我们要先把你绑起来或者想些其他的办法 |
[02:18] | Leave my lips free. | 留下嘴能亲热就行 |
[02:22] | Gene, just ’cause grandma and grandpa are comin’, | 吉恩 只是姥姥和姥爷要来 |
[02:25] | Doesn’t mean you’re gonna get out of doin’ homework. | 不代表你可以不用做作业 |
[02:27] | How far are you on that history report? | 你那个历史报告写了多少 |
[02:29] | So far, I just got the title… | 目前 只是写了标题 |
[02:31] | History: A blast from the past.” | 历史: 来自过去的一声巨响 |
[02:34] | Ok. After we get my parents settled, | 好吧 等我们把姥姥 姥爷安顿好后 |
[02:36] | Your father’s gonna help you with that. Right, Bob? | 你爸爸会帮你做的 对吗 鲍勃 |
[02:39] | Have it on my desk by 5:00. | 五点前写好放在我桌上 |
[02:40] | I am not writing your report for you. | 我不会替你写报告 |
[02:43] | Hey! Ok, everybody, | 好吧 大家听着 |
[02:45] | I have an announcement to make. | 我有几句话要说 |
[02:47] | I am on a ladder. Stop shaking it. | 我在梯子上 别撞它 |
[02:49] | I feel like I shouldn’t have to say that. | 我本以为 不需要提醒你们 |
[02:51] | Dad, why do you get so mad when grandma Gloria | 老爸 为什么格罗瑞娅姥姥 |
[02:53] | And grandpa Al come over to visit? | 和艾尔姥爷一来你就变得这么生气 |
[02:55] | Do you hate them? | 你讨厌他们吗 |
[02:56] | I don’t hate them. Just grandma. | 我不讨厌他们 只是你姥姥 |
[02:58] | Or I don’t hate her, just the sound she makes | 不是讨厌她本人 只是讨厌她的弄出的声音 |
[03:01] | And her voice and the things she says. | 还有她的嗓音和说的话 |
[03:05] | Al! | 艾尔 |
[03:10] | Wanna hear my impression of her? | 想听下我对她的印象吗 |
[03:11] | Yes. | 想 |
[03:12] | Al! | 艾尔 |
[03:14] | I’m not hearing this, right? | 我没听错吧 |
[03:16] | Sorry. I mean, she’s your gram gram. | 对不起 我是说 她是你姥姥 |
[03:18] | We love her. | 我们爱她 |
[03:19] | we hate her. | 我们讨厌她 |
[03:21] | I fixed the leak! | 漏水修好了 |
[03:22] | Good! Don’t stay up there too long, | 好 别呆在那太久 |
[03:25] | ’cause I wanna sorta have a nice visit | 因为在我们开店之前 |
[03:27] | Before we open the restaurant! | 我想他们好好参观下 |
[03:29] | Uh, I mean, almost done! | 我是说 快要修好了 |
[03:33] | Huh? | 什么 |
[03:35] | Wow. This is amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[03:37] | Eh, whose room am I behind?! | 这后面是谁的房间 |
[03:39] | Mine. | 我的 |
[03:40] | Hi, Tina. | 你好 蒂娜 |
[03:41] | Are you in the wall or in my horse poster? | 你在墙里面还是在我的大马海报里面 |
[03:43] | Please say, “Horse poster.” | 拜托你跟我说 “在海报里” |
[03:44] | I’m a horse. | 我是只马 |
[03:46] | Oh, wait. I can go sideways, too. | 慢着 我还可以四处走走 |
[03:48] | Are you in another dimension? | 你在另一个空间里吗 |
[03:50] | Do you see a lion or a witch or a wardrobe? | 有没看见 一个狮子 女巫 魔衣厨 |
[03:53] | A what? | 一个什么 |
[03:53] | A lion, a witch, or a wardrobe! | 一个狮子 女巫 魔衣厨 |
[03:57] | Why are you saying that, Gene? | 为什么这么说 吉恩 |
[03:59] | It’s a book. | 这是一本书名 |
[04:00] | Oh, right, right. A kid’s book. | 懂了 懂了 儿童书 |
[04:02] | Yeah, by Salman Rushdie. | 作者 萨尔曼·拉什迪 |
[04:03] | It’s not by Salman Rushdie. | 不是萨尔曼·拉什迪写的 |
[04:05] | – Of course it is. – It isn’t. | -当然是他写的 -不是 |
[04:07] | Yes, it is. | 是他写的 |
[04:08] | I’m not gonna talk to you anymore, Gene. | 我不跟你争了 吉恩 |
[04:09] | I’m in a wall. Go look it up, though. | 我在墙里 不信你去翻书查查吧 |
[04:11] | I just did. It’s Salman Rushdie. | 我刚查了 是萨尔曼·拉什迪 |
[04:14] | They’re here! | 他们到了 |
[04:15] | Bob, come out of the wall, please! | 鲍勃 从墙里出来 |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | Hello! | 大家好 |
[04:20] | – Al! – Oh, my god. | -艾尔 -天妈爷啊 |
[04:21] | Don’t leave our bags out there on the street. | 别把我们的包扔街上 |
[04:24] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[04:27] | What are all these pots doing on the floor? | 这些锅碗瓢盆在地上干什么用的 |
[04:29] | Bob’ll pick ’em up, mom. | 鲍勃会把他们捡起来 妈妈 |
[04:31] | Bob, quit foolin’ around in there. | 鲍勃 别再那里傻逛了 |
[04:32] | You’re gonna get yourself stuck. | 你会被困在里面 |
[04:38] | Lin! Lin! | 琳 琳 |
[04:39] | Yes? What? | 干什么 怎么了 |
[04:40] | You’re never gonna believe this. | 你肯定不会相信这个 |
[04:42] | What is it? What? | 怎么了 什么 |
[04:43] | I’m stuck! | 我被困住了 |
[04:48] | Shouldn’t have farted. | 早知道不应该放屁 |
[04:52] | Who’s trapped in the wall? | 谁困在墙里 |
[04:54] | – Bob. – Me. | -鲍勃 -我 |
[04:55] | Bob can’t fit in the wall. | 鲍勃在墙里肯定不行 |
[04:57] | He’s overweight. | 他超重啊 |
[04:58] | – Mom. – What? | -拜托 妈妈 -什么 |
[04:59] | He can’t hear me. | 他听不见我说的话 |
[05:01] | Yes, I can. I’m right here. | 我可以听见 我就在这里 |
[05:03] | I’d like to order a hamburger. | 我想点个汉堡 |
[05:05] | No, Al! He can’t have a hamburger. | 不行 艾尔 他不能吃汉堡 |
[05:07] | He can have a turkey burger. | 他可以吃火鸡汉堡 |
[05:09] | There’s no such thing as a turkey burger. | 没有火鸡汉堡这种东西 |
[05:12] | Go read your “Maxim.” | 去读读你的”格言”吧 |
[05:13] | Dad gets “Maxim”? | 爸爸看”格言” |
[05:15] | No. He found it in the recycling at the condo. | 没有 他在公寓整理杂物时发现的这本书 |
[05:17] | Who’s on the cover? | 封面女郎是谁 |
[05:19] | The girls of “Coyote ugly.” | “女狼俱乐部”里面的女郎 |
[05:19] | “女狼俱乐部”美国喜剧片 剧中的四位女服务生以及美艳女老板个个身怀绝技 | |
[05:21] | I don’t think they’re even alive anymore. | 她们应该不在这个世上了吧 |
[05:23] | Lin, we need to open the restaurant. | 琳 我们需要重开餐馆 |
[05:25] | Hey, I bet I can get down there. | 我确定我可以走去那里 |
[05:27] | What are you talking about? You can go down? | 你在说什么 你可以走下去吗 |
[05:29] | Kids, you meet me down there, ok? | 孩子们 在下面等我 好吗 |
[05:31] | You’re gonna be my eyes and my hands. | 你们就是我的眼睛和双手 |
[05:33] | Ok. We’re down there. | 好的 我们已经到了 |
[05:34] | No, you’re not. You haven’t moved! | 没有 你们没有到 你们一步都没动 |
[05:36] | I’m turning on the grill! Beep boop. Whoosh! | 我在烧烤呢 |
[05:39] | That’s not the sound the grill makes. | 那不是烧烤时发出的声音 |
[05:41] | Go down to the restaurant. | 到下面的餐馆去 |
[05:43] | Ok, so the special comes with feta cheese, | 今天带来与众不同的乳酪汉堡 |
[05:45] | And it’s called never been feta. | 它不是真正意义上的乳酪 |
[05:47] | Heh. Did you hear that? Are you laughing? | 你听到了吗 你在笑吗 |
[05:51] | I hear you laughing. Are you writing it? | 我听见你在笑 你在写下来吗 |
[05:54] | Yep. Never been feta. | 是啊 不是真正意义上的乳酪 |
[05:57] | Good. All right, I’m gonna go get Tina set up on the grill. | 很好 我要让蒂娜去准备烧烤 |
[06:00] | This is going great! | 一切进展顺利 |
[06:06] | Hey, kids! Gene! Louise! | 孩子们 吉恩 露易丝 |
[06:09] | Take this. That’s my pee. | 拿着 这是我的尿 |
[06:13] | Empty it out and bring it back, ok? | 倒掉然后拿回来 |
[06:15] | This’ll be our system. | 以后就这么循环下去 |
[06:16] | Uh… You’re my pee guy. | 你是负责帮我倒尿的人 |
[06:17] | Dad’s pee. | 老爸的尿 |
[06:19] | Ohh. Bob, I called Teddy the contractor! | 鲍勃 我已经打电话给承包商泰迪了 |
[06:21] | He’s coming right away to get you out! | 他正在赶过来 把你弄出来 |
[06:24] | What? No. Lin, that’s not necessary. | 什么 琳 不用这么麻烦 |
[06:26] | Of course it is. | 显然这很有必要 |
[06:27] | You’re stuck in the wall. | 你困在了墙里 |
[06:29] | No, I know. Just you know how Teddy is. | 不 我知道 你知道泰迪这个人 |
[06:31] | Talky Teddy, yap yap yap. | 唠叨的泰迪 没完没了 |
[06:33] | What, you don’t have time for his stories? | 你没时间听他的故事吗 |
[06:35] | Are you very, very busy today? | 你今天非常 非常的忙吗 |
[06:37] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[06:39] | You’re in a tight spot, huh, Bobby? | 老鲍 你被卡住了 是吗 |
[06:41] | A little bit, Teddy. | 差点儿 泰迪 |
[06:42] | Ehh. I’ve heard of buildings like this, you know, | 我听说过这样的房子 |
[06:44] | With false walls. Uh-huh. | 墙的位置不对 |
[06:45] | It’s a prohibition thing. Oh. | 这是明令禁止的行为 |
[06:47] | Yeah, this town, it used to be a bootleggers port. | 这个小镇曾经是一个走私港口 |
[06:49] | A lot of people don’t know that. | 很多人不知道这个 |
[06:50] | That’s interesting. | 听起来很有趣 |
[06:51] | Yeah. My great-uncle used to run a speakeasy here in town. | 我的叔叔曾今在城镇经营一家地下酒吧 |
[06:54] | It was called Swanky’s, place called Swanky’s. | 他叫做斯万奇酒店 那地方也叫斯万奇 |
[06:56] | You ever hear of a cocktail called the swanky-panky? | 你听过有一种鸡尾酒叫做”偷鸡摸狗”吗 |
[06:58] | – No. – It’s made with 2 parts vermouth… | -没听过 -它是由两种开胃酒 |
[07:00] | Teddy. Teddy. Teddy, listen. | 泰迪 泰迪 泰迪 听着 |
[07:02] | Don’t get me out today, ok? | 今天就不要把我弄出去了 好吗 |
[07:03] | Tell Linda you have to come back tomorrow. | 去告诉琳达你明天再来 |
[07:06] | I got the sawzall in the truck. I don’t even… | 我卡车里有”往复锯” 我还没 |
[07:06] | Milwaukee Ax Sawzall Blade”密尔沃基Sawzall斧刃” 又称”往复锯”通常被用于快速拆除工作 | |
[07:07] | No, no, no. Teddy, listen. | 不 不 不 泰迪 听着 |
[07:09] | Tell her that you need a permit or something. | 告诉她你需要许可证之类的东西 |
[07:11] | You want to stay in the wall, Bob? | 鲍勃 你想呆在墙里面吗 |
[07:13] | Don’t judge, Teddy. Don’t judge. | 泰迪 不要再猜了 不要猜了 |
[07:15] | There’s nothing wrong with a man enjoying his crawl space | 一个人在这里舒服的爬行 |
[07:18] | Till his in-laws leave. | 等待他老丈母娘和老丈人走 没什么不对 |
[07:19] | No. It’s just, you know, I heard about this guy | 不是 只是 我听说过一个人 |
[07:21] | That hid out in a wall from the police. | 他躲在墙里以此来躲避警察的追捕 |
[07:24] | He went bonkers, Bob. | 鲍勃 他后来疯了 |
[07:25] | You know, when they found him, | 当他们发现他的时候 |
[07:26] | He was chewin’ on a 2×4, | 他嘴里嚼着一块2X4的木块 |
[07:26] | 2×4是木材的一种标准尺寸 一般只用于内墙 内墙的厚度一般是4寸左右 | |
[07:28] | Wearin’ nothin’ but copper wire. | 什么都没穿 身上缠满了铜线 |
[07:29] | That’s a great story, Teddy. | 泰迪 这个故事很不错 |
[07:31] | Just come back tomorrow. | 明天再回来 |
[07:32] | Ok. I still gotta charge you for today, though. | 好吧 但是今天的工钱还得收 |
[07:35] | Today? You just stood there talking. | 今天 你就一直站在那里讲话 |
[07:37] | Bob, you know, my therapist says | 鲍勃 我的医生告诉我 |
[07:38] | that if I don’t value my time, | 如果我不珍惜自己的时间 |
[07:40] | nobody’s goin’ to. | 那么别人也不会珍惜 |
[07:41] | – All right. You’re right. – Right. Just… | -好吧 你是对的 -好吧 |
[07:42] | All right. I’m just gonna write it up | 好吧 先写个欠条 |
[07:43] | as a consultation. No friend prices. | 作为凭证 没有朋友价 |
[07:45] | All right, do whatever you have to do | 好吧 你想做什么就做什么 |
[07:47] | And just drop the bill down the shaft. | 把欠条从通道口扔下来 |
[07:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:50] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[07:51] | Did you drop it? | 你扔了吗 |
[07:51] | I dropped it. | 我扔了 |
[07:52] | I didn’t get it. | 我没有拿到 |
[07:53] | Well, I can’t have the… you know, the things outstanding. | 我不能… 不能不收工钱 |
[07:55] | – Teddy, I’ll look for it, all right? – Find it. | -泰迪 我会找 好吗 -找吧 |
[07:57] | Write another one, then! | 再写张欠条 |
[07:59] | I don’t have… now I gotta go to the truck. | 我没有… 现在我要回卡车里了 |
[08:02] | Ok, as you can see, | 正如你所见 |
[08:04] | I’m spending my first night | 今天是我在自己家房子的 |
[08:05] | Inside the walls of my own house. | 墙壁里面度过的第一个夜晚 |
[08:08] | I borrowed Gene’s camera | 我借了吉恩的摄影机 |
[08:09] | so I can document my experience. | 这样我可以把我的经验记录下来留给后人 |
[08:11] | Come on, Bob. It’s late. | 拜托 鲍勃 现在很晚了 |
[08:13] | And Louise has loaned me her Kuchi Kupi night light. | 露易丝把她的酷奇·酷毙夜明灯借给我 |
[08:16] | Kuchi Kopi. | 是酷奇·科比 |
[08:17] | Kuchi Kopi. Kuchi Kopi night light. | 酷奇·科比 酷奇·科比娃娃夜光灯 |
[08:19] | Anyway, here’s where I’m gonna sleep tonight. | 不管怎么样 我今晚将睡那里 |
[08:21] | I’ll show you. | 给你们展示一下 |
[08:22] | Oh, Al. Yes. | 艾尔 爽 |
[08:26] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[08:28] | Oh, my god. I think Linda’s parents are having sex. | 天哪 我想琳达的父母正在做爱 |
[08:35] | I hope they’re using protection. | 希望他们戴套了 |
[08:37] | ’cause I am not taking care of that baby. | 因为我可不想照顾那婴儿 |
[08:39] | I’m gonna sample it. | 我要取个样儿 |
[08:48] | Well, hello. | 你好 |
[08:49] | Funny seeing you here. | 你看起来真滑稽 |
[08:51] | Whoa. Double trouble. | 一下来了两个 |
[08:54] | Ok, let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[08:58] | You sound like my grandmother. | 你听起来像我姥姥 |
[09:00] | what? I can’t hear you. | 什么 我听不见你说话 |
[09:01] | And you sound like my grandfather. | 而你听起来像我姥爷 |
[09:05] | Please stop touching each other. Please stop touching each other. | 请不要再抚摸彼此了 请不要再抚摸彼此了 |
[09:25] | Gene, you ready to give your report? | 吉恩 你准备好做报告了吗 |
[09:32] | My grandparents are staying with us, | 我的祖父母和我们住在一起 |
[09:32] | 禁酒时期 1920-1933年间美国以法律 禁止酿酒及售酒的时期/妇女参政权论者 | |
[09:34] | and they were both alive during prohibition. | 他们亲身经历了禁酒时期 |
[09:36] | So this is what it sounds like | 所以这听起来就像 |
[09:38] | when they have sex in the room next to mine. | 他们在我隔壁做爱的声音 |
[09:44] | What? Oww. | 什么 |
[09:45] | Principal’s office! Now! | 给我去校长办公室 现在就去 |
[09:47] | O-o-oww oww! Right. | 太好了 |
[09:52] | Father, in life, this restaurant was your curse. | 父亲 在生活中 这个餐厅就是你的祸水 |
[09:56] | Now, in death, your restless spirit haunts this place. | 现在 在死亡面前 你不得安息的灵魂在这里阴魂不散 |
[10:00] | Speak to us, father! | 和我们说句话吧 父亲 |
[10:02] | Louise, is that you? | 露易丝 是你吗 |
[10:03] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[10:05] | Yes. It’s Louise! Your daughter! | 是的 是我 你的女儿露易丝 |
[10:06] | Go to the light, father! | 回到光明世界吧 父亲 |
[10:08] | Oh, ok, I see. Very funny. I’m a ghost. | 好吧 我明白了 很可笑 我成了鬼魂 |
[10:11] | Ask him anything you wanna know about the other side. | 想知道关于那边世界的任何问题 随便问 |
[10:14] | Are you the ghost from the movie “Ghost”? | 你是来自电影”人鬼情未了”中的鬼魂吗 |
[10:16] | No. Louise already told you I’m the ghost of her dead dad. | 不是 露易丝已经告诉过你们我是他已世父亲的鬼魂 |
[10:19] | Come on. Next question. | 继续 下一个问题 |
[10:20] | Are you the ghost from the movie “Ghost dad”? | 你是来自电影”鬼爸爸”中的鬼魂吗 |
[10:23] | What did I just say? | 我刚才说什么来着 |
[10:24] | This is what you ask a ghost? | 这就是你们要问鬼魂的问题吗 |
[10:25] | You know what this makes me wanna do? | 你们知道这会让我想干嘛吗 |
[10:27] | Eat your souls! | 吃掉你们的灵魂 |
[10:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[10:31] | Oh, god! He got me! | 天啊 他抓住我了 |
[10:33] | At least you’re holding me now. | 起码你现在确实吸引住我了 |
[10:35] | What is going on over here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[10:37] | Uh, sorry, Lin. | 对不起 琳 |
[10:38] | Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. | 真高兴你玩得这么开心 |
[10:40] | I’ll go back to running the kitchen, | 我要过去打理厨房的事情了 |
[10:42] | busing tables, and taking care of the kids. | 看校车接送学生表 还要照顾孩子们 |
[10:44] | Oh, boy. Lin, don’t be mad. | 天爷啊 琳 别生气 |
[10:46] | – Come here. – No. | -到这来 -不 |
[10:47] | Come over toward my hand. | 到我手这边来 |
[10:48] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:49] | Let me stroke your hair the way you like. | 让我以你喜欢的方式轻抚你的秀发 |
[10:51] | Isn’t this nice? | 舒服吗 |
[10:54] | Oh, god. | 天吗 |
[10:56] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[10:57] | Linda, that’s your mom’s throat clear exactly. | 琳达 你那样简直就是你老妈在请嗓子 |
[11:00] | Yes. And? | 那又怎么样 |
[11:02] | Well, first you make sounds like her. | 第一 你的声音很像她 |
[11:03] | Next thing, you’ll be yelling, “No burgers. Read your ‘Maxim.'” | 其次 你会嚷道”不要汉堡 读读你的’格言'” |
[11:07] | I mean, you already kind of nag like she does. Whoop. | 我是说 你已经开始学她一样唠叨了 |
[11:09] | Where’s the hair? | 头发呢 |
[11:11] | I am not turning into my mother! | 我不会变成我老妈 |
[11:13] | That bathroom is filthy. | 洗手间脏死了 |
[11:15] | Who was the last person in there? | 谁最后上的厕所 |
[11:17] | You go back in there and you wipe the seat. | 你回去 把坐便擦干净 |
[11:20] | Hey, no nagging my customers! | 不要冲我的客人叫嚷 |
[11:22] | Don’t you yell at my mother! | 你竟敢冲我老妈嚷嚷 |
[11:24] | What’s that, Nagatha Christie? | 你以为你是奈格特·克利斯蒂吗 |
[11:26] | Linda, sweetheart, you’ve got more than you can handle here. | 琳达 亲爱的 这里你已经忙不过来了 |
[11:30] | Your father and I have decided to stay another night. | 我和你父亲决定再待一晚 |
[11:33] | What?! No! | 什么 不要啊 |
[11:34] | We’ll stay as long as we need to. | 只要我们能帮上忙 会一直待下去 |
[11:36] | No, no, no! No! | 不要 不要 不要 不要 |
[11:37] | Knock, knock. | 有人吗 |
[11:39] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[11:40] | – I got detention. – Aw, come on. | -我被留堂了 -真假啊 |
[11:42] | Yeah. But I don’t wanna beat myself up about it, | 真的 但我不想因为这个削我自己一顿 |
[11:44] | since it’s really dad’s fault. | 这其实是老爸的错 |
[11:46] | It’s your history report. Yeah. | 是因为你的历史报告 |
[11:48] | Thanks, mom. We’re gonna… | 谢谢 妈妈 我们要 |
[11:49] | You know what? We’re gonna need you. | 你知道吗 我们需要你们 |
[11:50] | We’ll take all the help we can get around here. | 我们要汲取周围一切救助 |
[11:52] | No, no, no. No. Linda, I’m gonna get out of here. | 不 不 不 不 琳达 我要出去了 |
[11:55] | They don’t have to stay. | 他们没必要留下来 |
[11:56] | I have… I have an idea, | 我有… 我有个主意 |
[11:57] | a new idea I just thought of | 我刚想出来的新点子 |
[11:59] | on how I can get out right away. | 想出了我该怎么立刻出去 |
[12:03] | Oh, boy. | 天 |
[12:05] | ow! Son of a bitch! | 婊子养的 |
[12:07] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[12:10] | I can… I can hear him. | 我能… 我能听到他的声音 |
[12:12] | – Lin… – Yeah? | -琳 -什么 |
[12:14] | I’m stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[12:15] | Yeah, I know, Bob. | 是啊 我知道 鲍勃 |
[12:16] | No, I’m really stuck. | 你不知道 我真的卡住了 |
[12:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:19] | Are you telling me you weren’t stuck before?! | 你是说你以前从来没被卡住过吗 |
[12:23] | No. | 是啊 |
[12:24] | You were fakin’ it. | 你装蒜 你个骗子 |
[12:25] | I can’t believe this. | 我不信 |
[12:27] | Bob’s burgers. | 开心汉堡店 |
[12:28] | Hi, Linda. It’s Teddy. | 琳达 我是泰迪 |
[12:30] | Oh, hi, Teddy. | 你好 泰迪 |
[12:31] | Hey, I’m on my way over to get Bob out. | 我正在去救鲍勃的路上 |
[12:33] | You know what? We actually | 你猜怎么着 我们实际上 |
[12:34] | don’t need you to come and get Bob out. | 不需要你来救鲍勃出来 |
[12:36] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 是的 他很好 |
[12:38] | What? No! We… | 什么 不 我们… |
[12:39] | Teddy! Te… we need… | 泰迪 泰… 我要… |
[12:40] | I need to come out! | 我要出去 |
[12:41] | Bye, Teddy. Teddy! | 再见 泰迪 泰迪 |
[12:43] | Have fun in there! | 在里面好好呆着吧 |
[12:45] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[12:51] | Ok, day 3 stuck in the wall. | 好了 现在是我被困在墙里的第三天 |
[12:53] | I sure would love to go poo. | 可以的话我很想去大个便 |
[12:56] | That would be good. | 那肯定很爽 |
[13:00] | Yep. Ok. I can’t get out that way. | 好吧 爬是爬不出去了 |
[13:02] | Ohh. I got a big splinter. | 一个大刺扎我手里了 |
[13:04] | Uhh. Feel a little faint. | 感觉有点晕 |
[13:06] | Uhh. Keep it together, Bob. | 振作起来 鲍勃 |
[13:08] | Are there spiders everywhere? | 到处都是蜘蛛 有没有 |
[13:10] | Aah! On me! On me! Aah! Spi… | 在我身上 在我身上 |
[13:13] | You understand me, don’t you, night light? | 你懂我的 对吗 小夜灯 |
[13:19] | Tell me. Why did you | 跟我说说 你为什么 |
[13:21] | want to have a sance in your family’s restaurant? | 想在你父母的餐厅里举行仪式 |
[13:23] | And when exactly did your father pass away? | 还有你父亲到底什么时候去世的 |
[13:26] | Uh, I forget. | 我忘了 |
[13:28] | Give me your hands. | 把你的手给我 |
[13:29] | Let’s summon his spirit now. | 我们来召唤他的灵魂 |
[13:30] | If that’ll help,p, sure. | 如果有帮助的话 当然没问题 |
[13:32] | Ok. I need you to hum with me, please. | 请你跟我一起哼 |
[13:35] | – Hum with you? -Yeah. | -跟你一起哼 -对 |
[13:42] | Big door. | 好大一扇门 |
[13:43] | Was this always here? | 一直都有的吗 |
[13:48] | Wow. There’s a speakeasy in the crawl space. | 这里居然有个地下酒吧 |
[13:51] | What a great idea. | 创意真好 |
[13:53] | Nice to see you, Mr. Bob. | 很高兴见到你 鲍勃先生 |
[13:54] | Nice to see you, Kuchi Kopi. | 很高兴见到你 酷奇·科比 |
[13:57] | What’ll it be, mr. Bob? | 喝点什么 鲍勃先生 |
[13:58] | Give me some hooch, your best bootleg hooch. | 给我来点烈酒 你们这儿最好的走私烈酒 |
[14:06] | How are things going, mr. Bob? | 最近怎么样 鲍勃先生 |
[14:08] | Things could be better, Kuchi. | 本来可以过得很好的 酷奇 |
[14:10] | Things could be a whole lot better. | 本来可以过得逍遥自在 |
[14:12] | Do you need to use the facilities, Mr. Bob? | 你需要用洗手间吗 鲍勃先生 |
[14:15] | Go number 2? | 大号 |
[14:17] | I’m glad you asked, Kuchi. | 真高兴你问了 酷奇 |
[14:19] | Yes, I do need to go number 2. | 是的 我的确得去趟大号 |
[14:22] | Yes, I do, a lot. | 是的 我非常想去 |
[14:26] | Here’s my creation. | 这是我的创意 |
[14:28] | I call it the tunami. | 我把它叫做图纳米[海啸] |
[14:31] | You’re gonna sell a million of these. | 这肯定会卖疯的 |
[14:33] | You know, that tastes so good, | 味道棒极了 |
[14:35] | I say we make it the burger of the day. | 我看就把它作为今天的推荐汉堡吧 |
[14:37] | So your mother-in-law is quite willful. | 这么说你的丈母娘很任性 |
[14:41] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 |
[14:42] | She needs to be corrected. | 得有人教导她一下 |
[14:45] | – What does that mean? -Killed. | -什么意思 -杀了她 |
[14:46] | Wow. You turned into a mean little night light, Kuchi. | 你怎么变成了卑鄙的小夜灯了 酷奇 |
[14:50] | Did you know your wife and your mother-in-law | 你知道你老婆和丈母娘 |
[14:53] | are trying to interfere with your business? | 在干涉你的事业吗 |
[14:57] | They are? My business? | 是吗 我的事业 |
[14:58] | Yes. They are attempting to bring | 她们企图引进一种 |
[15:00] | An outside protein into the situation. | 外面的新品种进汉堡里 |
[15:04] | An outside protein? | 外面的新品种 |
[15:05] | -Tuna. -Tuna?! | -图纳[金枪鱼] -金枪鱼 |
[15:08] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[15:10] | My grandparents are haunting my dreams. | 梦里全是姥爷 姥姥 |
[15:13] | I need a nap. | 我得打个盹儿 |
[15:14] | I could crawl up in the ceiling and sleep. | 我可以爬到天花板上面 藏在里面睡觉 |
[15:16] | That’s what dad would do. | 老爸就会这么做 |
[15:17] | Yeah. I’m gonna make him proud of me. | 我会让他以我为傲的 |
[15:21] | Oh, it’s nice up here. | 这真不错 |
[15:23] | Man, you’re ripped. | 伙计 你练过了 |
[15:24] | Your abs look like challah bread. | 你肚子上的肌肉看起来像块结实的面包 |
[15:26] | Thanks. You look… | 谢谢 你看起来… |
[15:27] | Oh, my god. The boys’ locker room must be right over there. | 天哪 男生的衣物间肯定就在那边 |
[15:31] | I’ll sleep later. | 我还是过会儿再睡吧 |
[15:32] | Poison. | 有毒 |
[15:33] | What? | 什么 |
[15:34] | Mercury poisoning | 汞中毒 |
[15:36] | In the tuna fish! | 金枪鱼里面 |
[15:39] | Bob, stop. | 鲍勃 别闹了 |
[15:40] | “Bob, stop.” | 鲍勃 别闹了 |
[15:41] | good one, Kuchi. | 学得很像 酷奇 |
[15:42] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁讲话 |
[15:44] | Oh, no one, just a friend. | 没什么 一个朋友而已 |
[15:46] | He’s losing it in there. | 他在里面快呆疯了 |
[15:48] | Ok, it’s time for you to come out. | 好了 你是时候出来了 |
[15:50] | There is no out, Linda, | 我出不来 琳达 |
[15:52] | Not anymore. Where am I? | 现在出不来了 我在哪儿 |
[15:53] | Am I here, or am I here? | 在这儿吗 在这儿吗 |
[15:55] | -Bob… -I’m everywhere! | -鲍勃 -我无处不在 |
[15:57] | I’m calling the fire department. | 我叫消防队了 |
[15:59] | drop the towel. | 把毛巾摘了 |
[16:01] | There it is again. Did you hear it? | 又来了 你听到了没 |
[16:03] | Drop the… | 把毛巾… |
[16:05] | 3 siblings in trouble in 2 days, | 三兄弟姐妹在两天内都惹了麻烦 |
[16:08] | That’s a red flag right there. | 我要给你们个红旗 |
[16:10] | What’s going on with you guys? | 你们这是怎么了 |
[16:12] | Our father got trapped in the wall. | 我们的父亲被困在墙里了 |
[16:14] | Is that how he died? | 他那样死的吗 |
[16:15] | Dad’s dead? | 爸爸死了吗 |
[16:16] | Good job, Mr. Frond. | 被你搞砸了 福旺德老师 |
[16:18] | We were gonna tell her on father’s day. | 我们本来打算在父亲节给她一个惊喜的 |
[16:20] | Now we have nothing to do on father’s day! | 现在我们父亲节没什么事可做了 |
[16:23] | Ok, you know what you are? | 好了 知道你们怎么了吗 |
[16:25] | You are kids in crisis. | 你们是危机儿童 |
[16:27] | We need to conduct a home visit today. | 我得家访一下了 今天就去 |
[16:29] | -Yeah! -Ok. Ok. | -太好了 -好的 好的 |
[16:32] | Let’s get over there. | 我们现在就去 |
[16:33] | Oh, my gosh. What are those? | 天哪 那是什么 |
[16:35] | Grief puppets. | 忧郁玩偶 |
[16:36] | Bring ’em. We’re gonna need ’em. | 把它们带上 我们会用到的 |
[16:37] | What about those? Are you gonna bring those? | 那些呢 那些你带吗 |
[16:39] | Crisis crayons? You think? | 危机蜡笔 你说呢 |
[16:40] | Crisis crayons, absolutely. | 危机蜡笔 绝对要带 |
[16:41] | I’ve got so many drawings that I need to do. | 我还有好多画要画呢 |
[16:45] | Hey, I-I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:46] | It’s a little loud in here. | 这边有点吵 |
[16:48] | Y-you’re coming for a home visit when? | 你要来家访 什么时候 |
[16:50] | Right there. Chop. | 就在那儿 动手吧 |
[16:52] | Don’t do it. I’m staying in here. | 别动手 我要呆在里面 |
[16:54] | He’s loopy. Chop. | 他疯了 动手吧 |
[16:56] | I’m never coming out! | 我绝不出去 |
[16:58] | Yeah, we see this all the time. | 这种情况我们见多了 |
[16:59] | I’ll chop a hole, but it’s probably not gonna do it. | 我来凿个洞 但有可能不够大 |
[17:01] | You’ll have to put some food out. | 你得把一些吃的塞出来 |
[17:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:05] | They probably got complaints about the smell | 大概消防局接到尸臭弥漫的投诉 |
[17:06] | and came to get the body out of the wall. | 所以他们来把尸体从墙里弄出来 |
[17:08] | You mean it’s still in there? | 你是说尸体还在那里吗 |
[17:10] | Well, parts of him. | 一部分吧 |
[17:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[17:13] | It’s a real crisis, Mr. Frond! | 家难当头啊 福旺德先生 |
[17:15] | Yeah. It’s a crisis! | 没错 家难当头 |
[17:16] | Yeah! Crisis! We’re all in crisis! | 好棒哦 家难 我们家发生灾难了 |
[17:18] | All right! Okay! | 好吧好吧 |
[17:19] | Don’t you take my daddy out of the wall! | 你敢把我老爸从墙里整出来试试 |
[17:23] | Bob, I’m sitting here with the counselor from school | 鲍勃 学校的指导老师来做家访 |
[17:26] | who thinks you’re dead, | 他以为你死了 |
[17:27] | so this would be a great time to grow up and help out. | 这是你摆脱幼稚 为我分忧解难的好时机 |
[17:30] | A counselor? What is this, camp? | 指导老师 这又是什么 野营吗 |
[17:32] | Heh heh heh. I’m funny in the wall. | 我在墙里玩得很开心 |
[17:35] | I… Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! | 我… |
[17:37] | Your husband is not dead? | 你丈夫没死吗 |
[17:39] | No, just aggravating. | 没有 只是令人恼火而已 |
[17:41] | Okay, why would Louise let me think that he was dead? | 好吧 那为什么露易丝说他已经死了 |
[17:45] | Oh, she just likes messing with people she thinks are stupid… | 她就喜欢捉弄她觉得傻逼兮兮的… |
[17:48] | – I know! – What? I… | -那个啥 -啥 我… |
[17:50] | How about a burger? | 来个汉堡怎么样 |
[17:52] | Want something from the restaurant, a burger? | 想来点我们餐馆的美味吗 汉堡怎么样 |
[17:54] | No. I don’t eat meat. | 不了 我不吃肉 |
[17:55] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[17:56] | Shut up, Kuchi. | 闭嘴 酷奇 |
[17:57] | I’ve got some nice ground beef for you, Bob. | 鲍勃 我给你弄了些美味的牛肉末 |
[18:04] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[18:05] | I’m starting to get a better picture here. | 我现在整明白了 |
[18:08] | Right now I’m looking up guidelines for when and how | 我现在正在查找 |
[18:10] | social services should get involved in a case like this. | 社会服务应介入此类案件的时机和方法 |
[18:13] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[18:14] | – Social services? – Yeah. | -社会服务 -没错 |
[18:16] | – What?! – Yeah! | -你说什么 -你听到了 |
[18:21] | That throat-clearing sound, | 那个清嗓的声音 |
[18:23] | it’s coming from inside the wall! | 从墙壁中传来 |
[18:26] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[18:27] | Oh, my God! | 苍天啊 |
[18:33] | Bob, come towards my voice. | 鲍勃 寻着我的声音过来 |
[18:35] | I’ll yell. | 我可开喊了啊 |
[18:40] | My mother’s visiting us. | 我妈妈来看我们 |
[18:42] | Stop crawling away! | 给我回来 |
[18:43] | This isn’t happening! | 想都别想 |
[18:45] | Get ahold of yourself! | 抓到你了 |
[18:47] | Don’t shake me. | 别摇我 |
[18:48] | I might go to the bathroom. | 摇得我想尿尿 |
[18:51] | Here’s Bobby. | 鲍勃 在这里 |
[18:53] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[18:56] | That’s hot! | 场面好激烈 |
[19:08] | Much better. | 感觉好多了 |
[19:09] | Bad modeling, poor boundaries… | 榜样糟糕 辨别意识模糊 |
[19:09] | boundaries: 心里学术语 指一个人将自己与周围其他人分辨开的能力 | |
[19:11] | Well, really, no boundaries. | 完全没有辨别意识 |
[19:13] | I’m gonna have to make some calls. | 我得打几个电话 |
[19:15] | Wait, Mr. Frond, | 等一下 福旺德先生 |
[19:16] | now that I have a clear head, | 既然我的头脑清醒过来了 |
[19:17] | I want to apologize to everybody. | 我就跟大家道个歉吧 |
[19:19] | Hiding in the walls was selfish and dumb. | 躲在墙里的行为又自私又愚蠢 |
[19:21] | And, Linda, | 还有 琳达 |
[19:22] | I’m sorry I called you Nagatha Christie. | 叫你奈格特·克利斯蒂 我很抱歉 |
[19:24] | It was in the heat of the moment, | 我头脑一时发热 |
[19:26] | and it was really dumb. | 做了傻事 |
[19:27] | Aww. Thank you, Bobby. | 谢谢你 鲍勃 |
[19:29] | 斯皮罗·阿格纽是美国历史上第一位 由于刑事诉讼而辞职的副总统[于1973年辞职] | |
[19:29] | I mean, I can do better, | 我是说 我可以表现得更勇敢的 |
[19:31] | like Spiro Nagnew. Heh. | 就像斯皮罗·阿格纽一样 |
[19:33] | All right, quit while you’re ahead. | 好了 见好就收吧 |
[19:35] | Naggedy Ann? | 碎碎念狂 安 |
[19:36] | Secretary of nagriculture? | 那个碎碎念文化部长 |
[19:38] | Ha! Now, that one’s funny. | 这个搞笑 |
[19:40] | That one’s funny. I like… ha ha ha! | 这个搞笑死了 我喜欢 |
[19:42] | I’m not a… not a nag. | 尽管我不碎碎念 |
[19:44] | That’s funny, though. I like it. | 但还是很搞笑 我喜欢 |
[19:45] | Social services? | 社会服务部吗 |
[19:46] | Now, hold on there, pal. | 给我等一下 小伙子 |
[19:49] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[19:50] | You have kids? | 有小孩吗 |
[19:51] | No and no. | 都没有 |
[19:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:54] | My daughter is the best mother in the world, | 我闺女是世界上最棒的妈妈 |
[19:57] | And this one, he is nuts. But guess what, | 而他呢 他是个傻逼 但你知道吗 |
[20:00] | having a family makes you go nuts. | 要是你养活一大家子 你也得变傻 |
[20:03] | So if you don’t have kids, | 所以如果你没有小孩 |
[20:05] | I don’t think you know enough to be calling in anyone. | 我认为你没有资格打电话叫谁来 |
[20:08] | In fact, I don’t think you come out | 事实上 我觉得你这熊样的 |
[20:11] | looking so good here yourself. | 在我面前得得瑟瑟的就让我不爽 |
[20:12] | I wonder if you even got permission from the school | 我怀疑你今天来做家访 |
[20:15] | to come over here today. | 都没有得到学校的许可 |
[20:17] | He didn’t. | 他没有得到许可 |
[20:19] | He took us away from learning! | 他强行带我们离开课堂 |
[20:20] | We were in the car with Mr. Frond, | 福旺德先生和我们坐在一辆车里 |
[20:22] | and he didn’t make us wear seat belts. | 但他并没有提醒我们系上安全带 |
[20:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:27] | How about you put your phone and your little notebook back in your pocket there | 赶紧把你的手机小本本踹兜里滚蛋 |
[20:30] | and leave this family alone! | 少来管我们的事 |
[20:34] | Heh. Okay. All right. | 好的 淡定 |
[20:36] | All right. All right. | 淡定 淡定 |
[20:38] | All right. | 淡定 |
[20:39] | Gloria, thank you. | 格罗瑞娅 谢谢你 |
[20:43] | Come back soon, you two. | 欢迎您两位再来玩 |
[20:45] | Bye, gram. Bye, gramps. | 姥爷姥姥再见 |
[20:46] | See you in my dreams. | 梦里见 |
[20:49] | Well, I have a room to refart. | 我得去整理一下屋子了 |
[20:52] | Dad, can I have my night light back now? | 老爸 我的小夜灯可以还给我了吗 |
[20:54] | No. | 不行 |
[20:54] | – Give it to me. – Stop it. | -还我 -不还 |
[20:55] | – Give it to me. – Stop it. | -还我 -不还 |
[20:57] | – Give it to me. – Stop it. | -还我 -不还 |
[20:58] | – It’s my night light. – No. Stop. | -这个夜灯是我的 -不还 就是不还 |
[20:59] | This is embarrassing to me. | 这太让我难堪了 |
[21:01] | No! You’re a grown man! | 不给 你都多大了啊 |
[21:02] | I’m keeping it! | 我要定了 |