时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | *Oh, yeah, baby* | *哦 宝贝* |
[00:17] | *Like a fool, I went and stayed too long* | *我像个傻瓜一样离开了太久* |
[00:21] | *Now I’m wondering if your love’s still strong* | *现在不知道你对我的爱是否还在* |
[00:24] | *Ooh, baby* | *哦 宝贝* |
[00:26] | *Here I am* | *我在这里* |
[00:27] | *Signed, sealed, delivered* | *签名 封印 寄出* |
[00:29] | *I’m yours* | *我是你的* |
[00:34] | *Then that time I went and said goodbye* | *曾几何时我离开了你* |
[00:39] | *Now I’m back and not ashamed to cry* | *现在我回来了 泪流满面* |
[00:42] | *Ooh, baby, here I am* | *哦 宝贝 我在这里* |
[00:45] | *Signed, sealed, delivered, I’m yours* | *签名 封印 寄出 我是你的* |
[00:51] | *Here I am, baby* | *我在这里 宝贝* |
[00:55] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[00:56] | – Driving in. – Too bad. | -开车往公司走 -太可惜了 |
[00:57] | You’re missing Norma Rae: The Musical. | 你要错过音乐剧版的《诺玛·蕾》了 |
[01:01] | Oh, yeah. Now that Douglas is on the floor, | 对了 现在道格拉斯在最底层工作 |
[01:03] | he’s trying to spice Mondays up for everybody. | 他想要在星期一给大家打打气 |
[01:06] | Spice ’em up? | 给大家打气 |
[01:07] | They just had two days off. | 他们刚刚休息了两天 |
[01:08] | What do they need spice for? | 还需要打什么气 |
[01:10] | Come on, it’s good for morale. | 别这样 这对提高士气有帮助 |
[01:12] | And that matters because…? | 这么做是有用的是因为… |
[01:15] | The employees might actually enjoy working? | 员工们也许能真的喜欢工作 |
[01:18] | “Enjoy working”? | “喜欢工作” |
[01:20] | When did you become a communist? | 你什么时候变成共产主义者了 |
[01:24] | I love you, Mom. Good talk. | 我爱你 妈 聊得真不错 |
[01:26] | *Ooh, baby, here I am* | *哦 宝贝 我在这里* |
[01:29] | *Signed, sealed, delivered, I’m yours* | *签名 封印 寄出 我是你的* |
[01:34] | *Here I am, baby, whoa, oh* | *我在这里 宝贝* |
[01:38] | *Signed, sealed, delivered, You got my future* | *签名 封印 寄出 我的未来在你手中* |
[01:39] | *In your hands, baby I’m yours, ah* | *在你手中 宝贝 我是你的* |
[01:43] | *Here I am, baby, ah* | *我在这里 宝贝* |
[01:47] | *Signed, sealed, delivered, You got my future* | *签名 封印 寄出 我的未来在你手中* |
[01:48] | *In your hands, baby, yeah I’m yours, ah* | *在你手中 宝贝 我是你的* |
[01:52] | *I’ve done a lot of foolish things.* | *我曾经做过很多蠢事* |
[02:17] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[02:18] | We shouldn’t have to wait in line. | 我们本来可以不用排队的 |
[02:19] | Everybody has to wait. | 每个人都得排队 |
[02:21] | Well, not everybody | 不是每个人 |
[02:22] | is sleeping with the pharmacist. | 都和药剂师睡过 |
[02:24] | You don’t know that. | 那可不一定 |
[02:26] | That is not funny. | 一点不好笑 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry, but you have used all three of your refills. | 不好意思 你的三次配药机会已经用完了 |
[02:32] | Okay, I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[02:33] | Okay, see where it says to take two pills every six hours? | 你看这上面写的是每六小时吃两片 |
[02:38] | I may have flipped that. | 我有可能给记反了 |
[02:41] | I think I know her. | 我觉得我认识她 |
[02:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:45] | Blonde, brunette, these white women all look alike. | 金发的 褐发的 这些白种女人长得都差不多 |
[02:48] | Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[02:50] | Oh, Abishola. Oh, my God. What are you doing here? | 艾比希拉 我的天啊 你来这里做什么 |
[02:54] | We are waiting for the line to move. | 我们在等着队伍前进 |
[02:56] | Hello, my darling. | 哈喽 我亲爱的 |
[02:58] | Hello, my sweet puff-puff. | 哈喽 我的小甜甜 |
[03:01] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:02] | This Boy Scout here won’t refill my prescription. | 这个顽固的童子军不给我配药 |
[03:06] | Paroxetine. | 帕罗西汀 |
[03:08] | Why are you on antianxiety medication? | 你为什么要吃抗焦虑药 |
[03:10] | For situations exactly like this. | 就因为有现在这种让我焦虑的情形 |
[03:12] | You shouldn’t be on these types of drugs | 你不应该长期 |
[03:14] | for extended periods of time. | 吃这种药物 |
[03:16] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[03:16] | We’ll find you a nice herbal tea | 我给你一种药草茶 |
[03:18] | that will do the same thing | 有同样的效果 |
[03:19] | without making you behave like a crazy person. | 而且不会让你看起来像个疯子一样 |
[03:21] | A tea can do that? | 茶有这种效果 |
[03:25] | I also have a problem that requires a natural remedy. | 我也有个毛病需要一些自然疗法 |
[03:31] | Nancy, I’ll take a ten-minute… | 南希 我需要休息十分钟… |
[03:35] | 35-minute break. | 休息三十五分钟 |
[03:42] | These numbers can’t be right. | 这些数据不可能是正确的 |
[03:44] | I have checked them three times. | 我已经检查过三次了 |
[03:45] | Monday has gone from our slowest day | 星期一已经从产量最低的一天 |
[03:48] | to our most productive. | 变成了产量最高的 |
[03:49] | – Because of the dancing? – Yes. | -就因为跳舞了 -是的 |
[03:51] | I have tried to fight it, Mr. Wheeler, | 我本来也很抗拒的 维勒先生 |
[03:53] | but even I find the rhythms intoxicating. | 但是音乐节奏太令人着迷了 |
[03:58] | Why are Wednesday’s numbers so good? | 为什么星期三的业绩这么好 |
[04:00] | Are you guys bringing in a mariachi band? | 你们是请了墨西哥街头乐队来伴奏吗 |
[04:02] | No, that would be silly. | 没有 那多傻啊 |
[04:04] | Wednesday is “Douglas versus the forklift.” | 星期三是 “道格拉斯对抗叉车” 日 |
[04:08] | Let’s hear it. | 详细说说 |
[04:10] | Douglas claimed if we harnessed him like a plow horse, | 道格拉斯声称如果我们把像犁马那样套上挽具 |
[04:13] | he could pull more boxes in one trip | 他一次能拉的箱子 |
[04:16] | than the small forklift could in three. | 比小叉车三次拉得还多 |
[04:19] | Your classic moron versus machine. | 你们这是典型的傻瓜对战机器 |
[04:22] | He always loses, but the forklift driver | 他总是输 但是叉车司机的 |
[04:25] | has become 60% more productive. | 工作效率比之前提高了60% |
[04:30] | Up until now, his best idea has been faking colitis | 在这之前 他最高明的主意是假装结肠炎 |
[04:32] | so he could nap in the bathroom. | 这样他就能在厕所里午睡了 |
[04:35] | He has really become a valuable part of the company. | 他真的成为了这个公司重要的一份子 |
[04:38] | Your mother was very wise to send him to the warehouse floor. | 您母亲把他送到底层仓库来工作真是个聪明的举动 |
[04:43] | Mr. Wheeler? | 维勒先生 |
[04:44] | Sorry. Douglas is valuable and my mother is wise. | 抱歉 道格拉斯是重要的 我母亲是聪明的 |
[04:48] | It’s hard to wrap my head around. | 我脑子有点转不过弯来了 |
[04:53] | It does fornicate with one’s mind. | 这确实会让人错乱 |
[05:02] | Thank you for giving me a ride home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[05:04] | it’s the least I can do. | 这是最基本的 |
[05:06] | It’s nice to have a family member | 有个能在我危急时刻 |
[05:07] | who helps when I’m in crisis | 伸出援手的家庭成员挺不错的 |
[05:09] | instead of recording it and putting it on TikTok. | 而不是录下来放到抖音上 |
[05:12] | That’s awful. | 真可怕 |
[05:14] | Google “Skinny lady yells at museum guard.” | 去搜 弱女子竟怒吼博物馆保安 |
[05:18] | Your mother already showed it to me. | 你母亲已经给我看过了 |
[05:21] | Hey, uh, thanks for letting me use the restroom. | 谢谢你让我用洗手间 |
[05:23] | I’ll-I’ll only be a second. | 我很快就会出来 |
[05:25] | Oh, no, you won’t. By walking through this door, | 不 你不会 只要进了这扇门 |
[05:27] | you are a guest of the family, and you cannot leave | 你就是我家的客人了 在他们确认 |
[05:29] | until they have decided that they have fed you enough. | 他们已经喂饱你之前 你都跑不掉 |
[05:32] | So, I’m their hostage? | 怎么 我成人质了吗 |
[05:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:38] | Uh, Uncle? You remember Bob’s sister, Christina. | 叔叔 你还记得鲍勃的妹妹 克里斯蒂娜 |
[05:41] | Lovely to see you again, Christina. | 很高兴再次见到你 克里斯蒂娜 |
[05:43] | Great to see you, too. | 我也很荣幸 |
[05:43] | Olu, we have guests for dinner! | 奥卢 有客人来吃晚餐啦 |
[05:45] | – Oh, no, I just need to use the… – Abishola, | -不 我只是来借用 -艾比希拉 |
[05:47] | you didn’t tell us you were bringing company. | 你怎么没告诉我们你会带朋友来 |
[05:49] | – No, I… – Tunde, go change your shirt. | -不 我 -通德 去换衣服 |
[05:50] | Oh, I am sorry you had to see me in these rags. | 抱歉让你看到我穿着一身破布 |
[05:53] | What? No, you look great. | 什么 不 你穿得挺好的 |
[05:54] | I will fix you some foo-foo. | 让我用大餐来治愈 |
[05:56] | – No. – Abishola, come. Help me defrost the goat. | -不用了 -艾比希拉 快来帮我解冻羊肉 |
[05:59] | That sounds nice, | 听起来真棒 |
[06:00] | but I don’t really need any goat. | 但实际上我不怎么需要羊肉 |
[06:02] | I just need to use the bathroom! | 我只想用下洗手间 |
[06:11] | – You wanted to see me? – Come on in. Sit down. | -你想见我 -进来吧 坐下 |
[06:17] | Look, have I been screwing around at work? Sure. | 听着 我上班时到处惹事吗 没错 |
[06:20] | Have I been high at work? Sure. | 我上班时磕嗨了吗 没错 |
[06:23] | But I’ve been at work, Bob. | 但我一直都在上班啊 鲍勃 |
[06:26] | You’re not in trouble. | 你没惹麻烦 |
[06:27] | In fact, it’s the opposite. | 事实上 截然相反 |
[06:31] | You’re in trouble? | 你惹麻烦了 |
[06:33] | No, no one’s in trouble. | 不 没人惹麻烦 |
[06:35] | Douglas, I-I know you don’t hear this very often or ever, | 道格拉斯 我知道你不太听到这话 或者从没听过 |
[06:40] | but you’re doing great. | 但你做得不错 |
[06:43] | At? | 哪方面 |
[06:45] | Work. Your job. | 工作 你的工作 |
[06:48] | At MaxDot? | 在麦克斯多特 |
[06:51] | Yeah, at MaxDot. | 对 在麦克斯多特 |
[06:54] | I’m serious. People are looking up to you. | 我是认真的 大家对你期望很高 |
[06:56] | You’re inspiring them. You’re motivating them. | 你鼓舞了他们 激励了他们 |
[07:00] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[07:02] | With the dancing, the fun, the forklift race. | 你带来了舞蹈 乐趣 还有叉车比赛 |
[07:05] | Someday I’m gonna win. | 总有一天我会赢的 |
[07:07] | I’m sure you will. | 我确信你可以 |
[07:09] | Look, I-I know you were angry | 听着 我知道你对妈妈 |
[07:10] | when Mom put you down on the floor, | 把你派到基层这事 感到不爽 |
[07:12] | but you’ve made the best of it. | 但你做得很好 |
[07:15] | By dicking around? | 通过游手好闲 |
[07:16] | By dicking around. | 通过游手好闲 |
[07:18] | Morale has never been higher, | 工作斗志达到新高 |
[07:20] | and it shows in our productivity. | 这充分体现在了我们的生产力上 |
[07:24] | So, in light of this, you’re being rewarded for your good work. | 所以基于你的良好表现 你将得到奖励 |
[07:27] | As of today, you are Douglas Wheeler, | 从今天开始 你就是道格拉斯·维勒 |
[07:29] | Manager of Employee Relations. | 员工关系部经理 |
[07:33] | I don’t know what to say | 我都不知道还能说什么了 |
[07:34] | other than can I think of a cooler title? | 除了 我能想个更酷的头衔吗 |
[07:38] | Knock yourself out. | 你开心就好 |
[07:39] | Well, I guess that makes me your new Wizard of Fun. No. | 好啊 我想让我当你的新任乐趣巫师 不 |
[07:46] | Fun Wizard. | 快乐巫师 |
[07:49] | I’ll order the business cards. | 我会帮你定名片 |
[07:51] | I’m proud of you, Douglas. | 我为你骄傲 道格拉斯 |
[07:54] | And Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[07:55] | She is, too. | 她也是 |
[07:56] | She said that? | 她这么说了 |
[07:59] | She texted it. | 她发短信说的 |
[08:00] | I will take it. Thanks, Bob. | 我接受了 谢谢 鲍勃 |
[08:04] | Just so you know, I won’t let you down. | 就想让你知道 我不会让你失望的 |
[08:05] | I know, buddy. | 我知道 伙计 |
[08:07] | Hey, guys, I’m not fired! | 大伙 我没被炒 |
[08:10] | He made me a wizard! | 他让我当巫师了 |
[08:19] | Good job, buddy. | 好样的 伙计 |
[08:20] | Oh, Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[08:22] | There you go. Compliments of the Fun Wizard. | 拿去 来自快乐巫师的嘉奖 |
[08:26] | Jerry, what’s your poison? Blue or red? | 杰瑞 你想要那种魔药 蓝的还是红的 |
[08:28] | Blue. | 蓝的 |
[08:30] | Thanks, Douglas. | 谢谢 道格拉斯 |
[08:33] | Goodwin, last one’s got your name on it. | 古德温 最后一瓶属于你 |
[08:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | They’re five each. | 每瓶五块 |
[08:38] | – What? – High five each. | -什么 -每瓶击掌 |
[08:41] | You drive a hard bargain. | 你还挺会讨价还价的 |
[08:44] | I know this is my family’s business, | 虽然我知道这是家族产业 |
[08:46] | but for the first time, | 但头一次 |
[08:47] | I feel like I’m really contributing. | 我感觉我有所贡献 |
[08:49] | You are a leader of men. | 你就是人类领袖 |
[08:51] | Yeah, I kind of am. | 对 我是挺像的 |
[08:55] | My advice– when the ulcers come, embrace them. | 我的建议 当溃疡降临 坦然面对它们 |
[09:00] | Ulcers? | 溃疡 |
[09:02] | With responsibility comes stress, | 责任越大 压力越大 |
[09:05] | with stress comes ulcers, | 压力越大 溃疡越大 |
[09:07] | with ulcers comes the bloody stools of a job well done. | 溃疡越大 工作越棒 |
[09:14] | More tea? | 再来点茶吗 |
[09:15] | Oh, yes, please. | 当然了 谢谢 |
[09:17] | Thank you so much, Olu. | 非常感谢 奥卢 |
[09:18] | Please, call me “Auntie.” | 别客气 叫我阿姨 |
[09:20] | Of course, Auntie, ’cause we’re family. | 当然了 阿姨 因为我们是一家人 |
[09:24] | Because we’re Nigerian. | 因为我们是尼日利亚人 |
[09:26] | Even the plumber calls me “Uncle Tunde.” | 就连水暖工都叫我通德叔叔 |
[09:30] | My plumber doesn’t even know my name. | 我的水暖工都不知道我叫什么 |
[09:32] | And he’s seen me naked. | 但他见过我的裸体 |
[09:37] | I love your necklace. | 我喜欢你的项链 |
[09:39] | It was my grandmother’s. | 这是我祖母的 |
[09:41] | My family say I carry her spirit. | 我家人说我承载了她的灵魂 |
[09:43] | Nigerians believe that our souls have lived many lives. | 尼日利亚人相信我们的灵魂有很多轮回 |
[09:47] | I believe that, too. | 我也相信 |
[09:48] | Well, I always thought the lessons | 我一直觉得我们在前世 |
[09:51] | from our past lives help guide us in the present. | 学到的教训 能帮助我们今生的生活 |
[09:55] | Beautifully put. | 说得太好了 |
[09:56] | Somebody is a poet. | 有人是个诗人噢 |
[09:59] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[10:01] | Not since the seventeenth century. | 从十七世纪开始就不是了 |
[10:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[10:07] | Tunde was a boy king in Egypt. | 通德的前世是埃及的年幼国王 |
[10:10] | That is why I love the musical Cats. | 所以我特别喜欢音乐剧《猫》 |
[10:14] | It’s fine, Bob. Don’t worry. | 没事 鲍勃 别担心 |
[10:16] | Is she right next to you? Just say the word “Chamomile,” | 她在你身边吗 你说”甘菊” |
[10:18] | and I’ll come get her. | 我就过去接她 |
[10:20] | No, really. Everyone’s getting along. | 不用 真的 大家都相处得很好 |
[10:22] | Christina is telling us about her past lives. | 克里斯蒂娜在说她的前世生活 |
[10:27] | What’s so funny about that? | 这有什么好笑的 |
[10:29] | You buy into that crap? | 你相信那种鬼话 |
[10:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:34] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:35] | So, are we on for dinner? | 那我们还吃晚餐吗 |
[10:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:40] | I’ll have dinner with you, Bobby Socks. | 我跟你吃晚餐 鲍勃袜袜 |
[10:43] | Mom, are you listening in on my calls? | 妈 你在听我的电话吗 |
[10:45] | When the line lights up, what am I supposed to do? | 灯都亮了 我还能怎么办 |
[10:52] | Hey, guys! | 大伙儿 |
[10:53] | Looks like the Gatorade break led to a lot of bathroom breaks, | 看起来佳得乐休息造成大家总跑厕所 |
[10:57] | which puts us way behind schedule. | 这让我们落后了很多 |
[11:00] | So in order to catch up… | 为了赶进度 |
[11:04] | …I think we all need to… | 我觉得我们都需要 |
[11:06] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[11:08] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[11:10] | *You better work, cover girl* | *你最好舞动 封面女郎* |
[11:12] | *Work it, girl, give us a twirl* | *舞动 女孩 旋转跳跃* |
[11:16] | *Do your thing on the runway* | *在T台上大放异彩* |
[11:20] | Come on, everybody! | 来啊 各位 |
[11:22] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[11:23] | we all need to step it up. | 我们都得动起来 |
[11:26] | Maybe you can pick a different song. | 或许你可以换一首歌 |
[11:28] | I learned the choreography to this song, | 我学了这首歌的舞步 |
[11:30] | so this is what we’re dancing to. | 所以我们就跳这首歌 |
[11:33] | *Work, turn to the left* | *舞动 向左转* |
[11:35] | *Work, now turn to the right* | *舞动 现在向右转* |
[11:37] | *Work, sachey chantey* | *舞动 魅动精灵* |
[11:42] | *It don’t matter what you wear* | *无论你穿什么* |
[11:50] | I feel so regal. | 我感觉好像女王 |
[11:52] | You look like Queen Nefertiti. | 你看起来像奈费尔提蒂王后 |
[11:54] | Oh, if only. | 要是真的就好了 |
[11:56] | She was a lovely girl, | 她是个可爱的女孩 |
[11:58] | but a real chariot chaser, if you know what I mean. | 但很喜欢追逐战车[追男人] 如果你懂我的意思 |
[12:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:07] | By chance… | 有可能 |
[12:08] | …were there any peanuts in these delicious cookies? | 你的美味饼干里有花生吗 |
[12:11] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:13] | They are my secret ingredient. | 那是我的秘密原料 |
[12:15] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[12:17] | Uncle, could you please hand me my purse as quickly as possible? | 叔叔 你能尽快把我的包拿来吗 |
[12:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:23] | I don’t want to be a party pooper, | 我不想毁了派对 |
[12:25] | but I may be going into anaphylactic shock. | 但我可能马上要过敏性休克了 |
[12:27] | Let me help you. | 我帮你 |
[12:28] | Oh, no. I’ve poisoned you. | 糟了 我给你下毒了 |
[12:30] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[12:32] | I should have asked if there were peanuts in the cookies. | 我应该提前问问饼干里是否有花生 |
[12:35] | Here’s the EpiPen. | 肾上腺素笔来了 |
[12:37] | My throat’s closing. Please hurry. | 我的喉咙快闭上了 赶紧 |
[12:40] | So, how did you two meet? | 你们俩怎么认识的 |
[12:44] | Are you feeling better? | 你感觉好些了吗 |
[12:45] | A little lightheaded. | 稍微有点头晕 |
[12:48] | But surrounded by love. | 但被爱环绕着 |
[12:50] | Uncle, help me get her to the car. | 叔叔 帮我把她扶到车上去 |
[12:51] | I’m going to take her to the hospital. | 我要带她去医院 |
[12:53] | So, was it like a party, or did your families set you up? | 是派对上认识的吗 还是家庭安排的相亲 |
[13:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:07] | Worrying. | 担心 |
[13:09] | About? | 担心什么 |
[13:10] | Other people, Bob. | 其他人 鲍勃 |
[13:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:15] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[13:16] | Kara’s selling homemade soap | 卡拉在卖自制香皂 |
[13:18] | so her son can go to sleepaway camp. | 就为了送她儿子去宿营 |
[13:20] | Yeah, I bought a couple of bricks. | 我知道 我买了几块 |
[13:21] | The oatmeal really sloughs off the dead skin. | 燕麦真的能去死皮 |
[13:25] | And Jerry– he had to take out a second mortgage | 还有杰瑞 他不得不再去按揭 |
[13:27] | to pay his mom’s medical bills. | 来付他母亲的医药费 |
[13:29] | That’s terrible. I didn’t know. | 真是太糟了 我都不知道 |
[13:31] | Why would you? | 你怎么会知道 |
[13:31] | You’re not down there with the people like I am. | 你又没和我一样在下面和大家一起 |
[13:34] | Douglas, I hate to tell you this, | 道格拉斯 我也不想告诉你这些 |
[13:36] | but times are tough. | 但现在不景气 |
[13:37] | Everyone’s struggling. | 大家都在挣扎求存 |
[13:39] | I liked it better when I didn’t know that. | 我觉得我还是不知道比较好 |
[13:42] | Yeah, well, heavy is the head that wears the wizard hat. | 欲戴其帽 必承其重 |
[13:46] | With all this stress, | 压力这么大 |
[13:47] | how are you not a 600-pound alcoholic? | 你怎么能还不是个六百磅重的酒鬼 |
[13:50] | I’m not as far from either of those things as I’d like. | 我既没到六百 也不是酒鬼 |
[13:54] | But I think it’s good to feel a little bit of the stress. | 但我觉得有些压力是好事 |
[13:57] | It keeps things in perspective | 让我们能正确地看待事情 |
[13:59] | and reminds us we have to look after each other. | 提醒我们得彼此照顾 |
[14:03] | Damn it. Now I got to buy soap. | 可恶 现在我得买香皂了 |
[14:08] | Well, break’s over. | 休息结束了 |
[14:11] | That’s why they call it a break room, | 所以他们才叫这里休息室 |
[14:13] | because it’s where you go to take a break from work. | 因为这是你工作累了休息的地方 |
[14:24] | We were having such a good time. | 我们刚多开心啊 |
[14:28] | And I messed it all up. | 却被我搞砸了 |
[14:30] | You did not. | 你没有 |
[14:31] | It’s so embarrassing. | 真是太难堪了 |
[14:33] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[14:34] | It will give Auntie something exciting | 这会让你阿姨有刺激的事 |
[14:35] | to tell her friends at church. | 跟她教堂的朋友说 |
[14:37] | Just know when she does, | 只是她会说 |
[14:39] | you will have been dead, | 你差点就死了 |
[14:40] | and she heroically brought you back to life. | 而她英勇地把你从鬼门关拉了回来 |
[14:44] | I always do this. | 我每次都这样 |
[14:46] | I ruin everything. | 把所有事都搞砸 |
[14:49] | It’s not your fault you have allergies. | 过敏不是你的错 |
[14:51] | Oh, it’s not just the allergies. | 不只是过敏 |
[14:54] | If it wasn’t that, I would have said something stupid | 就算不过敏 我也会说些蠢话 |
[14:57] | and ruined it some other way. | 以别的方式搞砸它 |
[14:59] | You know, Christina, | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[15:00] | you are really not as unpleasant as you think you are. | 你真的没有你想的那么令人不快 |
[15:03] | You’re just saying that ’cause I still might die. | 你只是因为我还可能会死才那么说 |
[15:08] | I’m saying that because I understand. | 我那么说是因为我懂 |
[15:11] | I also struggle to connect with people. | 我也不擅长和别人结交 |
[15:13] | ‘Cause you care too much? | 因为你太在意了吗 |
[15:15] | ‘Cause I do not care enough. | 因为我不够在意 |
[15:18] | You try too hard, I do not try. | 你努力过度 而我不努力 |
[15:21] | Maybe that’s why we like each other. | 也许这就是为什么我们喜欢对方 |
[15:25] | We do? | 我们彼此喜欢吗 |
[15:27] | We do. | 是的 |
[15:33] | I know this might sound kind of sad, but… | 我知道这可能听上去有点可悲 但是 |
[15:38] | today was one of the best days of my life. | 今天是我一生中最美好的一天 |
[15:43] | Well, this life. | 这辈子的 |
[15:50] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 你也看到了吗 |
[15:52] | Yup. | 有 |
[15:53] | It’s 8 o’clock. What the heck is he still doing here? | 都八点了 他还在这里干什么 |
[15:56] | He let everybody go early for the company bowling team. | 他让大家都先走了 去参加公司保龄球队 |
[15:59] | Since when do we have a company bowling team? | 什么时候我们有保龄球队了 |
[16:02] | Since our Fun Wizard made it so. | 从我们的快乐巫师组建开始 |
[16:05] | Unbelievable. | 真是不可思议 |
[16:06] | You know, if he keeps this up, he may be taking your job. | 如果他继续这样下去 可能会抢走你的活 |
[16:10] | Don’t give me hope. | 别给我希望 |
[16:20] | Happy Tuesday, everyone! | 大家周二快乐 |
[16:23] | We got a big shipment going out this afternoon, | 今天下午我们要出一大单 |
[16:25] | and I know you guys work up a sweat, | 我也知道你们都忙得出了一身汗 |
[16:28] | so I got a real treat for you. | 所以我给你们带福利来了 |
[16:30] | – Gatorade? – Soap! | -佳得乐吗 -香皂 |
[16:33] | Come on, guys. Kara’s right here. | 大家别这样 卡拉还在这呢 |
[16:35] | There’s no way I’m taking this all home. | 我不可能把这些都拿回家 |