时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[00:06] | Just gonna… get the bread there. | 我只是 拿一下面包 |
[00:12] | Did you tell her you’re not interested? | 你跟她说你不感兴趣了吗 |
[00:14] | I did not. | 我没说 |
[00:15] | You said you said… | 你说过你拒绝了 |
[00:16] | Did you not say… | 你没拒绝吗 |
[00:17] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[00:20] | Rara? | 没有 |
[00:21] | – It means “No.” – That’s good. | -拒绝的意思 -那就好 |
[00:23] | You do not want to say rara to my sister. | 你们不想拒绝我妹妹的 |
[00:24] | She does not respond well to rara. | 她对拒绝的反应可不是太好 |
[00:27] | Uh, s-so listen, uh, Douglas and I were just talking | 听着 我和道格拉斯刚刚在说 |
[00:29] | about how hard you work. | 你工作有多么努力 |
[00:31] | Yeah, I’m a sled dog. | 我就是只猛干的狗 |
[00:33] | You are, which is why you deserve a break. | 没错 所以你应该好好休息一下 |
[00:36] | Ooh, like a long weekend? | 比如周末多休几天吗 |
[00:39] | Sure. Or a month in Arizona. | 当然了 或者去亚利桑那州待一个月 |
[00:43] | Remember the spa with the massage therapy and yoga? | 还记得那个有按摩治疗和瑜伽的水疗吗 |
[00:46] | And all the pretty horses? | 还有那些美丽的小马 |
[00:47] | What was the name of the one you liked? | 你最喜欢的那匹叫什么名字来着 |
[00:50] | Buttermilk. | 黄油牛奶 |
[00:53] | It was so nice of Mr. Wheeler to give us a paid vacation. | 维勒先生让我们带薪休假真是太好了 |
[00:56] | Nice had nothing to do with it. | 这根本不是因为他人好 |
[00:58] | He’s just trying to buy our silence. | 他只是想让我们闭嘴 |
[01:01] | Turns out it was for sale. | 看来的确是可以买的 |
[01:10] | If we went any slower, we’d be going backwards. | 如果我们再慢点 就要后退了 |
[01:15] | We are traveling at the correct speed. | 我们在以限速行驶 |
[01:17] | I thought Africans were crazy drivers. | 我以为非洲人都是疯狂司机 |
[01:19] | You know, no traffic rules, jaywalking goats. | 无视交规 乱穿马路的山羊 |
[01:23] | That is an offensive stereotype. | 这是个很过分的偏见 |
[01:26] | Though, yes, the goats are a problem. | 不过没错 山羊确实棘手 |
[01:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:33] | 28 miles an hour? | 每小时28迈 |
[01:35] | Why are you complaining? I thought you didn’t want to go. | 你抱怨个什么 你都不想去 |
[01:37] | I don’t! But I also don’t want to die of old age getting there. | 没错 但我也不想在去的途中老死 |
[01:42] | Hey, I’ve got a good idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[01:44] | How about instead, | 不如别去那 |
[01:45] | we go to the casino? That’ll be fun. | 我们去赌场吧 那肯定有意思 |
[01:47] | It’ll be fun when the neurologist | 等神经学家评估你的进步时 |
[01:49] | evaluates your progress. | 那才叫有意思呢 |
[01:52] | She’s just gonna charge me up the wazoo | 她只会在我兴冲冲时检查我屁屁 |
[01:54] | to tell me I still got a broken wazoo. | 然后说我屁屁还是骨折 |
[01:57] | Wazoo? | 屁屁 |
[01:58] | You know, keister, caboose. | 你懂的 屁股 臀部 |
[02:00] | Rump. | 后尻 |
[02:01] | Oh, never mind. | 算了 |
[02:05] | So, what do you say? How about a game of roulette? | 怎么样 玩一盘轮盘赌吧 |
[02:07] | I’m feeling lucky. I want to bet on black. | 我感觉自己手气很好 我想压黑色 |
[02:10] | You already did when you let me drive. | 你已经下过注了 你让我开车 |
[02:15] | Hold the elevator, please! | 电梯等等 |
[02:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:21] | Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep. | 哔哔哔哔哔 |
[02:24] | Just in case there were any kids playing behind you. | 以防万一有小孩在后面玩 |
[02:27] | Eight, please. | 八楼 谢谢 |
[02:29] | Way ahead of you. | 早就按了 |
[02:36] | *Oh, we ain’t got a barrel of money* | *我们没有桶金* |
[02:40] | *Maybe we’re ragged and funny* | *或许我们邋遢又幽默* |
[02:43] | *But we’ll travel along* | *但我们一同旅行* |
[02:45] | *Singing a song* | *齐声高唱* |
[02:47] | *Side by side…* | *肩并着肩* |
[02:52] | Dean Martin fan, huh? | 迪安·马丁的粉丝吗 |
[02:53] | Kay Starr. | 凯·斯塔尔 |
[02:55] | Excuse me. | 不好意思了 |
[02:57] | *Oh, we don’t know what’s coming tomorrow* | *我们不知明日如何* |
[03:02] | *Maybe it’s trouble and sorrow* | *也许是烦扰与悲伤* |
[03:06] | *But we’ll travel the road, sharing our load* | *但我们继续前行 共度旅程* |
[03:11] | *Side by side…* | *肩并着肩* |
[03:16] | I think I just got some feeling below my waist. | 我觉得自己腰部以下有点感觉了 |
[03:44] | Well, right here. | 就在这 |
[03:45] | What’s this $2,000 cash advance on your company card? | 你的公司卡上的两千美元现金预支是怎么回事 |
[03:48] | – I can explain that. – Please do. | -我能解释 -解释吧 |
[03:51] | Okay, you got me. | 行吧 你抓到我了 |
[03:54] | Come in. It’s open. | 请进 门开着 |
[03:56] | Hello, Mr. Wheeler, Mr. Wheeler’s brother. | 你们好 维勒先生 维勒先生的弟弟 |
[03:58] | Ugh, how hard is “Douglas”? | 拜托 道格拉斯这么难读吗 |
[04:01] | We brought you gifts to commemorate | 我们给你带了礼物 |
[04:03] | our family emergency. | 为家庭的紧急事件做纪念 |
[04:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:08] | Also, macadamia nuts. | 还有夏威夷果 |
[04:10] | Fancy. | 真不错 |
[04:11] | Did I get anything? | 我没有礼物吗 |
[04:12] | We can share, Mr. Wheeler’s brother. | 我们可以分享 维勒先生的弟弟 |
[04:17] | How is Christina? | 克里斯汀娜怎么样了 |
[04:32] | I am so sorry for any part I played | 我很抱歉在你妹妹的事里 |
[04:34] | in your sister’s troubles. | 掺了一脚 |
[04:35] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[04:36] | – Are you sure? – Absolutely. | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[04:38] | I mean, yeah, she happened to set her sights on you, | 她确实碰巧看上了你 |
[04:40] | but you could’ve been anybody. | 但也可能是任何人 |
[04:43] | Well, I’m not sure that is the case. | 这我可说不好 |
[04:45] | I do have a certain charm… | 我确实有魅力… |
[05:08] | We meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[05:10] | So we do. | 可不是嘛 |
[05:11] | Eh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[05:12] | Cerebral thrombosis, | 你得了脑血栓 |
[05:14] | about, uh, | 大概 |
[05:15] | four months out? | 四月有余 |
[05:17] | Nice call. What’s the trick? | 不错嘛 有什么诀窍 |
[05:19] | Well, you’re not drooling, but you’re not juggling, either. | 你不流口水 但也耍不了杂技 |
[05:22] | You know, I used to be quite the dancer. | 我曾是名优秀的舞者 |
[05:24] | Really? Ballet, ballroom, strip? | 真的吗 芭蕾 交谊舞 还是脱衣舞 |
[05:27] | What are we talking? | 刚才说什么来着 |
[05:28] | What are we drinking? | 刚才喝了什么 |
[05:31] | – Hank Sobieski. – Dottie Wheeler. | -汉克·索比斯基 -多蒂·维勒 |
[05:33] | And this is Abishola. | 这位是艾比希拉 |
[05:35] | Abishola? Whoa. | 艾比希拉 |
[05:36] | That’s fun to say after a stroke. | 中风之后发音很有趣 |
[05:39] | This is Guy. | 这是盖伊 |
[05:41] | – Hello. – Hi, Guy. | -你好 -嗨 盖伊 |
[05:43] | Funny story, | 有趣的是 |
[05:44] | I call everybody “Guy” Except for Guy | 我想不起别人的名字时我就叫人家”家伙” |
[05:48] | when I forget his name. | 除了盖伊 |
[05:50] | That’s not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | I notice you got your wedding ring on your right hand. | 我注意到你右手戴着结婚戒指 |
[05:58] | – You a widow? – Yes. | -你是寡妇 -没错 |
[05:59] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[06:01] | I’m guessing you’re not married. | 我猜你还没结婚 |
[06:03] | Cause there’s no ring? | 因为没有戒指 |
[06:04] | Well, cause who’d want you? | 因为有谁会嫁给你 |
[06:11] | Ah, just admit that you enjoyed meeting him. | 承认吧 认识他你很高兴 |
[06:14] | He was okay. | 他还可以 |
[06:16] | A little full of himself for a man | 对于一个自己不能系鞋带的人来说 |
[06:18] | who can’t tie his own shoes. | 他稍显自满 |
[06:20] | You gonna go out with him? | 你会跟他约会吗 |
[06:22] | I don’t think so. | 算了吧 |
[06:23] | I have his business card. | 我这有他的名片 |
[06:25] | – He gave it to you? – Guy gave it to me. | -他给你的 -盖伊给我的 |
[06:27] | Guy? What guy? | 家伙[盖伊] 哪个家伙 |
[06:29] | – That’s his name. – What’s his name? | -那是他的名字 -名字是什么 |
[06:30] | – Guy. – That’s what I’m asking. | -盖伊[家伙] -所以我正在问啊 |
[06:33] | Oh, for God’s sake, the guy’s name is Guy. | 看在上帝的份上 那家伙的名字叫盖伊 |
[06:36] | You should call him. Spending time with someone | 你应该打给他 花时间和 |
[06:39] | that’s going through the same thing as you | 有同相经历的人在一起 |
[06:40] | can help with your recovery. | 有助于恢复 |
[06:42] | Plus, you might get you a little bit. | 此外 你可能会得到点那个 |
[06:46] | – Gloria. – What? | -格洛里亚 -什么 |
[06:47] | She ain’t dead. | 她又没死 |
[06:49] | It’s more common than you think. | 这事比你想象的更平常 |
[06:51] | One time, I walked in on my grandparents making love. | 有一次 我进屋看到祖父母正在做爱 |
[06:55] | They looked like a couple of wet raisins stuck together. | 就像一对粘在一起的湿葡萄干 |
[06:59] | It was ugly beautiful. | 拥有丑陋的美感 |
[07:07] | – Hey, how you doing? – Good. | -嗨 你好吗 -好 |
[07:09] | How’d it go at the doctor today? | 今天去看医生情况如何 |
[07:10] | That broad’s a quack. | 那娘们就是个庸医 |
[07:13] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[07:14] | I smelled cigarette smoke in her hair. | 我闻到她头发里有烟味 |
[07:16] | What kind of doctor smokes? | 什么样的医生会抽烟 |
[07:19] | Well, why are you smelling her hair? | 你为什么闻她的头发 |
[07:21] | I had no choice. | 我有什么办法 |
[07:21] | She had her hands all over me. | 她把我从头摸到尾 |
[07:24] | Well, more importantly, is she happy with your progress? | 更重要的是 她对你的进步满意吗 |
[07:27] | What’s she gonna say? | 她能说什么 |
[07:27] | “Your clock’s running out, come have a smoke with me”? | “你大限将至 我们一起抽支烟吧” |
[07:30] | Anything good happen? | 没什么愉快的事吗 |
[07:32] | Actually, yes. | 其实 有 |
[07:33] | I’m no longer constipated. | 我不便秘了 |
[07:36] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[07:37] | – it’s corrected with a vengeance. – Okay. | -简直气势如虹 -好吧 |
[07:40] | Well, I was just curious about how maybe you met somebody? | 我只是对于你可能遇到的一个人有点好奇 |
[07:45] | I can’t believe that | 真不敢相信 |
[07:46] | Nigerian blabbermouth tells you my business. | 尼日利亚小妞会跟你八卦我的事 |
[07:49] | Yeah, some people overshare. With a vengeance. | 是的 有些人会过度分享 气势如虹 |
[07:53] | And all I heard was you met a nice fella | 我只听说你遇到了一个不错的男人 |
[07:55] | and there was a little flirting going on. | 然后你们打情骂俏 |
[07:56] | Don’t worry, you’re not getting a new daddy. | 放宽心 你不会有新爸爸 |
[07:58] | I just wanted you to know that I’m rooting for you. | 我只是想让你知道我支持你 |
[08:01] | You’re “Rooting” For me? | 你在为我加油 |
[08:03] | Yeah. If you want to invite him over for dinner, | 没错 如果你想请他过来吃晚饭 |
[08:04] | I’ll make sure there’s a ramp in every room. | 我会确保每个房间都有一个斜坡 |
[08:06] | Please go away. | 你走开 |
[08:08] | – I just want you to be happy. – I am happy. | -我只是想让你开心 -我很开心 |
[08:11] | See? Look. | 看到了吗 你瞧 |
[08:14] | Goodbye. | 拜拜 |
[08:16] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[08:17] | What? | 什么 |
[08:18] | I appreciate the sentiment. It’s sweet. | 感谢你的多愁善感 很甜蜜 |
[08:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:22] | Creepy, but sweet. | 有点齁 但是甜蜜 |
[08:38] | Hello? Who’s this? | 喂 你哪位 |
[08:41] | Oh, hi, Guy. Do me a favor, get the other guy. | 嗨 盖伊 麻烦让另一个家伙听 |
[08:49] | There she is. | 看这是谁啊 |
[08:53] | Oh, hey, guys. | 嗨 兄弟们 |
[08:54] | Who’s your friend? Is that Buttermilk? | 这位朋友是谁 黄油牛奶吗 |
[08:56] | No, this is Patches. | 不 这是斑斑 |
[08:59] | Buttermilk bites now. | 黄油牛奶现在咬我 |
[09:01] | Well, nice to meet you, Patches. | 很高兴见到你 斑斑 |
[09:05] | I just want to thank you for this getaway. | 我想谢谢你们让我放假散心 |
[09:07] | I-I feel so much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[09:09] | Glad we could do it. | 能这么做我们也很高兴 |
[09:11] | Yeah, I was really spiraling. | 是的 我真的很激动 |
[09:13] | Please apologize to Kofo for me. | 请代我向科福致歉 |
[09:15] | Ah, don’t worry about Kofo. | 别为科福操心 |
[09:17] | Ko-forget about him. | 科什么福的忘了吧 |
[09:20] | I kind of did. | 我是这么做的 |
[09:22] | I met someone new. | 我认识了一位新朋友 |
[09:23] | What? | 什么 |
[09:26] | Yeah. His name is Randy, | 是的 他名叫兰迪 |
[09:27] | and you guys are going to love him. | 你们会喜欢他的 |
[09:30] | I know I do. | 反正我喜欢 |
[09:32] | You’ve only been there a week. | 你才过去一个星期 |
[09:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[09:35] | Today is our anniversary. | 今天是我们一周纪念日 |
[09:38] | Christina, you need to slow down. | 克里斯汀娜 你得放慢节奏 |
[09:40] | You need to spend this time working on yourself. | 你要花点时间梳理一下自己 |
[09:42] | Okay, I’m feeling a lot of judgment from you two right now. | 好了 我觉得你们俩现在对我有很大意见 |
[09:45] | That’s because you’re not supposed to hook up | 那是因为你不该勾搭 |
[09:46] | with the other patients. | 其他病人 |
[09:49] | Uh, I didn’t, smart guy. | 我没有 聪明人 |
[09:51] | Randy’s a wrangler. | 兰迪是个牛仔 |
[09:53] | Oh, God, Christina… | 天啊 克里斯汀娜 |
[09:55] | Kofo misses you. | 科福想你了 |
[09:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:57] | Would you rather take your chances with Randy? | 你难道更想把宝压在兰迪身上吗 |
[10:00] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[10:02] | I’m in good hands. | 他把我照顾得很好 |
[10:05] | Calloused, leathery hands. | 用那双长满老茧粗糙的手 |
[10:14] | It’s like we’re being chaperoned at a high school dance. | 我们就像在高中舞会上被监视着一样 |
[10:18] | We just need something to spike the soup with. | 我们只想在汤里掺点东西 |
[10:22] | I have some multivitamins we could crush up and snort. | 我有一些复合维他命 我们可以碾碎了吸一下 |
[10:28] | Did you used to get loaded? | 你以前经常喝醉吗 |
[10:30] | Used to? | 以前吗 |
[10:33] | Looks like they’re having fun. | 他们看起来相处得很愉快 |
[10:35] | It does. | 没错 |
[10:37] | So what’s your story? | 说说关于你的事吧 |
[10:39] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[10:42] | – What? – Just don’t. | -什么 -别这样 |
[10:43] | Now, how do you even know that… | 你怎么知道… |
[10:44] | I know. | 我就是知道 |
[10:48] | Yeah, you right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[10:51] | I was really glad that you called. | 我很高兴你打电话给我 |
[10:53] | Well, it was either that or take a nap. | 不是跟你见面就是睡个午觉 |
[10:57] | You skipped a nap? | 你没睡午觉 |
[10:58] | Hey, slow down there, lady, | 慢着 女士 |
[11:00] | we just met. | 我们才认识不久 |
[11:02] | So, Hank… | 那汉克… |
[11:04] | What did you do before… | 你中风之前… |
[11:06] | you threw a clot? | 是做什么的 |
[11:09] | I tugged the Great Lakes for 42 years. | 我在五大湖拖了42年的船 |
[11:11] | – Pardon? – Tugboat captain. | -什么 -拖轮船长 |
[11:14] | – No kidding! – That’s right. | -开玩笑吧 -是真的 |
[11:16] | You’re on a date with a partially paralyzed Popeye. | 你在和一位部分瘫痪的大力水手约会 |
[11:19] | Well, blow me down. | 真是没想到 |
[11:24] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[11:26] | My late husband and I started a compression sock business | 我和已故的丈夫一起开公司卖压缩袜 |
[11:28] | and after 48 years it’s still going strong. | 48年后公司还是经营得很好 |
[11:32] | What’s the name of the company? | 公司的名字是什么 |
[11:33] | MaxDot. | 麦克斯多特 |
[11:35] | Get out. MaxDot? | 不是吧 麦克斯多特 |
[11:37] | Right this second, I’m wearing a pair of your socks. | 就现在 我就穿着你们的袜子 |
[11:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:42] | How do they feel? | 穿着感觉如何 |
[11:44] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[11:49] | Looks like we’ll be spending some more time together. | 看来我们以后还会一起度过不少时间 |
[11:52] | Bring a book. | 带本书来看 |
[12:01] | So, did you enjoy that? | 你享受刚刚的约会吗 |
[12:06] | You both seemed to be having such a good time. | 你们看起来都聊得很开心 |
[12:09] | It was okay. | 还好吧 |
[12:11] | When will you see him again? | 你什么时候会再见他 |
[12:12] | I don’t know. Never. | 我不知道 再也不会 |
[12:15] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:16] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[12:17] | We’re gonna have a romance? | 我们会有一段浪漫史吗 |
[12:19] | He’s gonna sweep me off my wheels? | 他会让我神魂颠倒吗 |
[12:22] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[12:24] | Or you could just be friends. | 或者你们就当朋友 |
[12:25] | I have enough friends. | 我朋友够多了 |
[12:26] | You have no friends. | 你没有朋友 |
[12:28] | Hey, watch it. | 说话小心点 |
[12:31] | We’ll give him two days to call. | 我们给他两天的时间打电话 |
[12:32] | If not, | 如果他没打 |
[12:33] | we will send a lighthearted text. | 我们就发条轻佻的短信 |
[12:37] | We’re not doing anything. | 我们什么也不做 |
[12:38] | And if he calls, | 如果他打电话来 |
[12:40] | tell him you lost me at the mall. | 告诉他你在商场把我弄丢了 |
[12:44] | I don’t understand you. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[12:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | I’ll make it real simple. | 我就直截了当地说 |
[12:54] | I’m too old and I’m too broken to start over. | 我太老太残了 无法开始新的感情 |
[12:58] | That is not true. | 这不是真的 |
[13:00] | You just have to have a positive attitude. | 你只需要保持积极乐观的态度 |
[13:02] | Oh, my God, what are you? A Disney character? | 天啊 你是谁 迪士尼人物吗 |
[13:06] | You have no idea what I’m going through. | 你不知道我经历着什么 |
[13:08] | Actually, I do. | 其实我知道 |
[13:09] | I’ve been a nurse for many years. | 我当护士很多年了 |
[13:11] | Well, then do your damn job. | 那就做好你这该死的工作 |
[13:12] | Wheel me around, give me my pills | 推我到处走 给我药吃 |
[13:14] | and stay out of my life. | 不要插手我的生活 |
[13:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:18] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[13:25] | Are you actually slowing down in anger? | 你这是因为生气而放慢速度吗 |
[13:36] | Ek’ale. | 你们好 |
[13:37] | – Ek’ale. – E kalle o. | -你好 -晚上好 |
[13:39] | Your fresh scrubs are laid out on your bed. | 你的新工作服放在床上了 |
[13:41] | – Thank you. – I packed you dinner, Mom. | -谢谢 -我给你准备了晚饭 妈妈 |
[13:43] | – How was school? – Hard. | -今天在学校怎么样 -艰苦 |
[13:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:47] | I hope you know your mother works day and night | 我希望你知道你妈妈没日没夜地工作 |
[13:49] | so you can have a better life. | 是为了让你过上更好的生活 |
[13:51] | I do know. | 我知道 |
[13:52] | I don’t think you do. | 我觉得你不知道 |
[13:55] | I think you take it for granted. | 我觉得你把这当作理所当然的 |
[13:56] | – I-I don’t. – So you know better than us? | -我没有 -你比我们还清楚吗 |
[13:59] | N-No. | 没有 |
[14:00] | I worry about this boy. | 我担心这孩子 |
[14:02] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[14:03] | – He’s very rebellious. – I’m not. | -他很叛逆 -我没有 |
[14:05] | Again he talks back! | 他又顶嘴了 |
[14:11] | Have you heard from Christina? | 你们有克里斯汀娜的消息吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah, we just talked to her. She’s… | 有啊 我们才跟她聊过 她… |
[14:14] | doing great. | 过得很好 |
[14:16] | Yeah, she’s in real good hands. | 是啊 她被照顾得很好 |
[14:23] | Who’s “Popeye”? | 大力水手是谁 |
[14:25] | Don’t worry about it. | 你别管 |
[14:26] | He’s a nice older gentleman she met at the doctor’s office. | 是她在医生办公室认识的一个不错的老年人 |
[14:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah, they went on a little date, hit it off, | 他们约了个会 调了个情 |
[14:32] | and now she’s dodging his calls. | 现在她无视他的电话 |
[14:33] | I get that right? | 我说得没错吧 |
[14:34] | Bite me. | 那又怎样 |
[14:37] | What’s wrong with the guy? | 那家伙有什么问题 |
[14:38] | He’s just… not my type. | 他…不是我喜欢的型 |
[14:40] | You’re kidding. You guys have so much in common. | 开什么玩笑 你们俩有那么多共同点 |
[14:42] | What, we’re both in wheelchairs? | 什么 我们俩都坐轮椅吗 |
[14:44] | And you’re old. | 而且都很老 |
[14:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:50] | Yep, this is Douglas Wheeler. Who’s this? | 我是道格拉斯·维勒 你是谁 |
[14:55] | Randy. | 兰迪 |
[14:57] | Happy anniversary. | 周周快乐 |
[15:00] | What can I do you for? | 你有什么事吗 |
[15:02] | No, I do not know Kofo, | 不 我不认识科福 |
[15:04] | and I do not know why he’s there. | 我也不知道他为什么在那里 |
[15:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:29] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[15:30] | No. | 没有 |
[15:31] | It’s 2:00 A.M. What are you doing? | 现在是凌晨两点 你在干什么 |
[15:33] | Being a lazy immigrant. | 做一个懒惰的移民 |
[15:36] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:39] | I’m sorry. I know you mean well. | 对不起 我知道你是好意 |
[15:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:44] | And I know I was pushing you to do something | 我也知道是我逼你做一些 |
[15:47] | that made you feel uncomfortable. | 让你不舒服的事 |
[15:49] | Does that mean you’re apologizing, too? | 这说明你也在道歉吗 |
[15:51] | No. I did nothing wrong. | 没有 我没做错什么 |
[15:56] | So I’m gonna see you tomorrow? | 那还是明天见吗 |
[15:58] | Yes, you will. | 嗯 会见的 |
[16:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:02] | Wait! Abishola… | 等等 艾比希拉 |
[16:04] | when do you sleep? | 你什么时候才会睡觉 |
[16:06] | When I’m driving. | 我开车的时候 |
[16:10] | Good night, Mrs. Wheeler. | 晚安 维勒太太 |
[16:11] | Good night, Abishola. | 晚安 艾比希拉 |
[16:18] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[16:19] | Which is why I enjoy it. | 所以我很喜欢 |
[16:23] | You are so mean to me. | 你对我好烂 |
[16:24] | Well, then, get healthy and kick my wazoo. | 那就赶紧恢复起来 把我揍一顿 |
[16:27] | – You can count on it. – Good. | -那还用说 -很好 |
[16:29] | First, there’s someone here who wants to see you. | 首先 这里有人想见你 |
[16:32] | How’s it going, Olive Oyl? | 你好吗 奥莉薇 |
[16:36] | You suck. | 你烂透了 |
[16:38] | Well, how come you never called me back? | 你怎么从来不给我回电 |
[16:39] | Oh, none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[16:41] | Come on, don’t leave me hanging. | 拜托 别吊着我 |
[16:44] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[16:45] | I thought that seeing you would make me feel self-conscious. | 我觉得看到你会让我意识到自己有多惨 |
[16:48] | And I’m not Olive Oyl, I’m Betty Boop. | 而且我不是奥莉薇 我是贝蒂小姐 |
[16:52] | Strike up the band, Guy. | 放音乐吧 伙计 |
[16:55] | Now, if memory serves, | 如果我没记错 |
[16:56] | you mentioned that you used to dance. | 你说过你以前会跳舞 |
[16:59] | Keyword: | 关键词 |
[16:59] | “Used to.” | 以前 |
[17:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:02] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你的本事 |
[17:04] | This is ridiculous. | 真是太荒谬了 |
[17:15] | Hey, turn that off. I don’t want anybody to see this. | 快关掉 我不希望被别人看到 |
[17:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:23] | Hey, you’re pretty light on your feet. | 你的脚步很轻盈嘛 |
[17:25] | Were you this funny before the stroke? | 你中风之前也这么幽默吗 |
[17:30] | You’re having a… | 你那个… |
[17:33] | That’s it. Okay. | 没错 好了 |
[17:36] | You having a good time? | 玩得开心吗 |
[17:38] | Actually, I am. | 其实还真的挺开心的 |
[17:52] | I haven’t seen her this happy in years. | 我已经很多年没见过她这么开心了 |
[17:54] | It’s nice, isn’t it? | 很不错吧 |
[17:55] | Very nice. | 很不错 |
[17:56] | You know, this is nice, too. | 这也很不错 |
[17:59] | It is. | 没错 |
[18:02] | Think there will ever be a time | 你觉得以后会不会 |
[18:03] | where it’s just gonna be you and me? | 只剩我们俩了 |
[18:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:07] | Like when, say, | 比如 |
[18:09] | Dele’s away at camp. | 德勒去参加夏令营了 |
[18:10] | Uh, what kind of camp? | 什么夏令营 |
[18:12] | Doctor camp? | 医生夏令营 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:17] | Olu and Tunde are on a cruise. | 奥卢和通德坐游艇出去玩了 |
[18:19] | They do not like boats. | 他们不喜欢船 |
[18:20] | It’s a free cruise. | 免费游艇 |
[18:22] | Did someone give it to them or did they win it? | 是别人给他们的还是他们中奖了 |
[18:25] | They won it. | 中奖了 |
[18:26] | Good. They don’t take handouts. | 很好 他们不接受救济 |
[18:29] | Mom’s back at her house. | 妈妈回自己家住了 |
[18:31] | Who’s taking care of her? | 那谁照顾她 |
[18:33] | Christina and a cowpoke named Randy. | 克里斯汀娜和一个叫兰迪的牛仔 |
[18:36] | Where will Douglas live? | 那道格拉斯住在哪里 |
[18:38] | I don’t even know where he lives now. | 我都不知道她现在住在哪里 |
[18:41] | Just… everyone’s safe | 大家都…很安全 |
[18:43] | and far away from us. | 又离我们很远 |
[18:44] | And it’s just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[18:47] | Can you close your eyes and try and imagine that? | 你能闭上眼睛想象一下吗 |
[18:50] | What would that feel like? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[18:52] | I come home from work, | 我下班回家 |
[18:54] | pour us a couple glasses of wine, | 给我们倒两杯酒 |
[18:56] | take you in my arms. | 抱着你 |
[18:57] | Ask you how your day was. | 问你今天过得怎么样 |
[19:03] | Or it’ll be just like this. | 或者就像这样 |