时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So what’s been going on with you? How was your day? | 你怎么样 你今天过得好吗 |
[00:06] | – Anything interesting happen? – I met your ex-wife. | -有什么有趣的事 -我见到了你前妻 |
[00:09] | I, uh, I spoke with Bob. | 我和鲍勃聊过了 |
[00:11] | He said he came to see you. | 他说他来看过你了 |
[00:12] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 |
[00:14] | So it all ended well? | 那你们都已经结束了吗 |
[00:16] | It doesn’t feel like an ending. | 我感觉似乎还没有结束 |
[00:18] | When we hugged, it felt like a new beginning. | 我们拥抱时 仿佛是一个新的开始 |
[00:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:26] | I am helping Mr. Wheeler’s sister update the product names. | 我正在帮韦勒先生的妹妹更新产品名称 |
[00:29] | We’re making them sexier. | 让它们更加性感 |
[00:41] | It’s been a pleasure working with you, Christina. | 和你合作很开心 克里斯汀娜 |
[00:47] | I really have to go. | 我真的该走了 |
[00:51] | O dabo. | 再见 |
[00:54] | O dabo. | 再见 |
[00:57] | Well, I’ll say goodbye, then. | 那我就先走了 |
[00:58] | Well, I’m sure I’ll see you soon. | 我想我很快会再见到你的 |
[01:00] | Mm, maybe one day. | 也许以后吧 |
[01:01] | Maybe tomorrow. I live in the neighborhood! | 也许就明天 我就住在附近 |
[01:05] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[01:08] | All right, sounds good. | 好 听着不错 |
[01:10] | See you then. | 到时见 |
[01:14] | Bob! Bob! | 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[01:16] | Help! Hurry! | 救命 赶紧 |
[01:20] | Why are you screaming? | 你干嘛大喊 |
[01:21] | Well, you don’t hustle if you think it’s a drill. | 如果你以为是演习 就不会火速赶来了 |
[01:25] | What’s this I’m hearing about you visiting your ex? | 我听说你去看前妻了 怎么回事 |
[01:27] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[01:28] | She did. I just got off the phone with her. | 她本人 我刚和她打完电话 |
[01:31] | She was in the hospital, | 她之前住院了 |
[01:32] | and I wanted to see how she was doing. | 我想去看看她身体如何 |
[01:35] | She said there was a hug. | 她说你们拥抱了 |
[01:37] | Uh, when I said goodbye, yeah, | 我们告别时 的确 |
[01:38] | but mostly I was cold and spiteful. | 但我基本上又冷淡又恶毒 |
[01:40] | Why’d she call you? | 她为什么给你打电话 |
[01:42] | She wants to see me. | 她想见我 |
[01:43] | – Because? – She wants to apologize | -干什么 -她想道歉 |
[01:46] | face-to-face, which is good, | 面对面 这挺好的 |
[01:47] | because I want to tell her where to shove it face-to-face. | 因为我想面对面告诉她 去她妈的 |
[01:51] | She really does seem sorry for what she did. | 她真的对自己的作为感到抱歉 |
[01:53] | I don’t care! She cheated on my son. | 我不在乎 她给我儿子戴了绿帽子 |
[01:57] | I’m sorry it was so hard for you. | 我很抱歉这深深地伤害了你 |
[02:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:02] | And if my seeing her makes you at all uncomfortable, | 如果我见她会让你不舒服 |
[02:04] | just say the word, and I’ll send her | 你一句话 我就给她 |
[02:06] | a handwritten note encouraging her to shove it. | 手写个便条 告诉她去她妈的 |
[02:09] | It’s fine– see her, don’t see her. | 没事 你见不见她 |
[02:11] | It doesn’t bother me. | 我都无所谓 |
[02:12] | – You sure? – Absolutely. | -你确定 -当然 |
[02:14] | – I’ve moved on. I got Abishola now. – Yeah. | -我向前看了 我现在有艾比希拉了 -对 |
[02:17] | She’s a peach. | 她真是个可人儿 |
[02:19] | Loving, loyal. | 有爱 忠诚 |
[02:20] | Comes from a good family. | 家境良好 |
[02:22] | And most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[02:24] | never banged your best buddy. | 从没睡过你最好的朋友 |
[02:28] | What was his name? | 他叫什么来着 |
[02:30] | Gary Gendelhoff. | 加里·根德尔霍夫 |
[02:31] | Gendelhoff. | 根德尔霍夫 |
[02:32] | Gary Gendelhoff. | 加里·根德尔霍夫 |
[02:35] | Name should’ve been a tipoff. What a dick. | 姓名就出卖了他的内在 真是个混蛋 |
[02:40] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[02:42] | And, uh, by the way, | 对了 |
[02:44] | next time you need me, use the intercom. | 下次你想叫我 用对讲机 |
[02:47] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[02:51] | Bob! Oh, my God! Bob! | 鲍勃 天呐 鲍勃 |
[02:55] | We don’t need an intercom. | 我们不需要对讲机 |
[03:04] | Hey, Kofo. | 科福 |
[03:05] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[03:07] | Oh, you’re making a little PB&J there? | 你在做花生酱果酱三明治 |
[03:10] | Actually, AB&J. | 其实是杏仁酱果酱三明治 |
[03:13] | An almond butter man. | 用杏仁黄油的男人 |
[03:15] | Are you allergic to peanuts, like me? | 你也对花生过敏吗 和我一样 |
[03:17] | I don’t know. I have never had the courage to risk it. | 不知道 我从没胆量尝试 |
[03:22] | You are so sensible. | 你真细心 |
[03:24] | I’m gonna make one, too. | 我也做一个 |
[03:30] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[03:32] | Just gonna… get the bread there. | 我只是 拿一下面包 |
[03:40] | So, I talked to Bob, | 我跟鲍勃说了 |
[03:42] | and he is very excited about our marketing ideas. | 他对我们的市场新想法很感兴趣 |
[03:45] | – Really? That is wonderful. – Yep. | -真的吗 太好了 -是啊 |
[03:47] | Soon all the MaxDot socks will have special, sexy names, | 很快麦克斯多特袜子就会有独特性感的名字了 |
[03:51] | – thanks to you. – Oh, no. | -多亏了你 -不 |
[03:53] | It was thanks to you. | 是你的功劳 |
[03:54] | It was your brainchild. | 是你智慧的结晶 |
[03:56] | It was a child born to both of us. | 是我们俩智慧的结晶 |
[04:00] | You are very kind to say that. | 能听你这么说真好 |
[04:07] | Here. | 给 |
[04:08] | There is no need to jelly two knives. | 沾果酱没必要用两把刀 |
[04:14] | So sensible. | 你真明智 |
[04:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:18] | I am. | 我是 |
[04:49] | I told you I’d see you again. | 我说过会再见的 |
[04:52] | Hello, Lorraine. | 你好 洛林 |
[04:54] | Bet you didn’t think it’d be so soon. | 我敢打赌你没想到会这么快 |
[04:56] | No, I did not. | 是的 我没想到 |
[04:58] | Well, I’m kind of like a vampire. | 我有点像吸血鬼 |
[05:00] | You got to invite me in. | 你得邀请我进去 |
[05:02] | What if I don’t? | 要是我不呢 |
[05:04] | Good one. | 好好笑 |
[05:09] | Are you just coming from work? | 你是刚下班吗 |
[05:10] | I am at work now. | 我正在上班 |
[05:12] | I take care of Mrs. Wheeler. | 我在照顾惠勒太太 |
[05:14] | So you work for Bob and you date him? | 你为鲍勃工作还和他约会 |
[05:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:18] | What could possibly go wrong with that? | 这又会有什么问题呢 |
[05:21] | Mrs. Wheeler is in the guest room. | 惠勒太太在客房 |
[05:23] | If you want to follow… | 如果你想跟… |
[05:24] | I know the way. | 我知道在哪 |
[05:25] | I lived here. | 我以前住这 |
[05:32] | Knock-knock. | 咚咚 |
[05:34] | Come on in, whore. | 进来吧 小贱人 |
[05:37] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[05:42] | For you. | 送你 |
[05:44] | Great. All is forgiven. | 好 我不计较了 |
[05:48] | So, um, how you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[05:50] | You coming along? | 病情如何 |
[05:51] | What, the stroke? | 什么 你说中风 |
[05:52] | Oh, don’t worry about that. | 别担心那个 |
[05:53] | Half of my body doesn’t work, | 虽然我半个身子不工作 |
[05:55] | but all of it resents you. | 但它的所有部分都恨你 |
[05:58] | I deserve that. | 是我活该 |
[06:01] | is that how we’re playing it? | 我们要演这一出吗 |
[06:02] | Playing what? | 演什么 |
[06:04] | “I deserve that.” | “我罪有应得” |
[06:06] | I do. | 我的确活该 |
[06:08] | What I did was wrong, | 以前是我不对 |
[06:11] | and all I can do is ask for Bob’s forgiveness, | 我所能做的就是请求鲍勃 |
[06:14] | and yours. | 和你的原谅 |
[06:15] | Oh, for God’s sake, what am I supposed to do with that? | 看在上帝的份上 天知道我该怎么办 |
[06:19] | Dottie… | 多蒂… |
[06:21] | from the bottom of my heart, I will always be grateful | 我打从心底里永远感激 |
[06:24] | for how you treated me like a daughter. | 你对我视如己出 |
[06:28] | Until I threw your love away. | 直到我将你的爱抛弃 |
[06:32] | Aw, come here, ya tramp. | 过来吧 你这个流浪儿 |
[06:40] | Why do you have a baseball bat? | 为什么这有只球棒 |
[06:45] | I… thought this was gonna go differently. | 我…我以为会是另一种情况 |
[06:52] | What’s the score? | 现在比分多少 |
[06:53] | – Nil-nil. – Oh, exciting! | -零比零 -真令人兴奋 |
[06:57] | Why aren’t you watching it in the house? | 你为什么不自己屋里看 |
[06:58] | Well, because that is where my wife is. | 因为我老婆在 |
[07:01] | Are you having problems? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:02] | Not as long as I stay up here. | 只要我待在这里就不会有 |
[07:08] | – Who is that? – Spam. | -谁的信息 -垃圾信息 |
[07:13] | – Also spam? – Yes. | -还是垃圾信息 -是的 |
[07:15] | – You can block that, you know. – That’s okay. | -你可以拦截掉 -没关系 |
[07:17] | It is easy. Here. | 很容易的 这样 |
[07:19] | Who’s MWS? | 这个MWS是谁 |
[07:21] | I told you. Spam. | 跟你说了 是垃圾信息 |
[07:24] | Spam bought you a jar of organic almond butter? | 垃圾信息给你买了一罐有机杏仁酱 |
[07:28] | It’s scary how they know what we like. | 他们居然知道我们的喜好 |
[07:32] | Kofo. | 科福 |
[07:33] | Tell me. | 说实话 |
[07:35] | Promise you won’t be mad? | 你保证不生气 |
[07:36] | No. | 不生气 |
[07:40] | MWS is Mr. Wheeler’s sister. | MWS是惠勒先生的妹妹 |
[07:41] | Oh, you fool. | 你这个蠢货 |
[07:43] | You told me you put an end to this nonsense. | 你说过会停止这些乱七八糟的事 |
[07:45] | I tried, but she would not take rara for an answer. | 我试过了 但她不接受”不” |
[07:48] | Maybe that is because when you said rara | 也许是因为你说”不”的时候 |
[07:49] | she did not think you really meant rara. | 她觉得你其实不是”不”的意思 |
[07:54] | – Go ahead, look at it. – That’s okay. | -看吧 看看 -没关系 |
[07:56] | Look at it! | 快看 |
[08:00] | She also went to the farmers’ market | 她还去农贸市场 |
[08:02] | and bought me jelly from the jelly man. | 从果冻商那里给我买了果冻 |
[08:05] | Oh, Kofo. | 科福 |
[08:07] | What should I say? | 我该怎么回 |
[08:09] | Be firm. | 坚定一点 |
[08:10] | Tell her you shouldn’t do this. | 告诉她你们不该这样 |
[08:12] | It is naughty. | 这太下流了 |
[08:14] | We shouldn’t do this. | 我们不该这么做 |
[08:16] | It is naughty. | 太下流了 |
[08:22] | She sent back a winky face. | 她回复了一个眨眼的表情 |
[08:24] | Why is she winking? We were very clear. | 她为什么要眨眼呢 我们说得很清楚了 |
[08:30] | Is that my ex-wife’s car out front? | 门口那是我前妻的车吗 |
[08:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:33] | She and your mother have been catching up. | 她和你妈妈在叙旧 |
[08:35] | I’m sorry. This must be really weird for you. | 抱歉 这对你来说一定很奇怪 |
[08:37] | – Why? – Well, my ex-wife in the house | -为什么 -我前妻在房子里 |
[08:39] | talking to my mom, you, me. | 和我妈妈还有你和我聊天 |
[08:43] | Okay, it’s weird for me. | 好吧 对我来说很奇怪 |
[08:46] | She came to ask for forgiveness. | 她是来寻求原谅的 |
[08:47] | How is that a bad thing? | 这怎么是坏事呢 |
[08:49] | – You are an amazing woman. – I am. | -你真是个完美的女人 -我是 |
[08:54] | Oh, my God, | 我的天 |
[08:56] | you guys are so cute! | 你们真是太和谐了 |
[08:59] | I gotta admit, | 我得承认 |
[09:00] | I did not see how this was gonna work, | 我本来没以为你们还真能交往 |
[09:02] | but now I do. | 现在我相信了 |
[09:04] | I get it. Love is blind. | 我明白 情人眼里出西施 |
[09:07] | Love is wonderful. | 爱情很美好 |
[09:09] | – You leaving? – Yes, yes. | -你要走了吗 -是的 |
[09:11] | Thanks for letting me do this. | 感谢你能让我过来 |
[09:12] | I know it was a little uncomfortable. | 我知道或许会有些不舒服 |
[09:14] | Is it? I hadn’t noticed. | 是吗 我没感受到啊 |
[09:16] | You silly goose. | 你个傻子 |
[09:18] | And, you, you my dear Abishola, | 我亲爱的艾比希拉 |
[09:21] | oh, you have cast quite a spell on our Dottie. | 你把我们的多蒂照顾得很好 |
[09:24] | She can’t say enough good things about you. | 她一直在夸奖你 |
[09:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:28] | Don’t let Bob ever take you for granted. | 不要让鲍勃以为你是理所当然的 |
[09:31] | Make him see you. | 让他看到你的好 |
[09:36] | Buh-bye! | 再见 |
[09:40] | Is it weird yet? | 开始觉得奇怪了吗 |
[09:52] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[10:03] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[10:06] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我马上给你回电 |
[10:09] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:11] | We have an HR issue. | 我们有个人力资源的问题 |
[10:13] | One thing after another. | 一件事接着一件事 |
[10:16] | Show him. | 给他看看 |
[10:21] | Cool. Is that Questlove? | 挺好的 这是奎斯特拉夫吗 |
[10:23] | It is me. | 这是我 |
[10:25] | Baked by your sister | 你妹妹烘焙的 |
[10:26] | and left on Kofo’s scooter. | 放到了科福摩托车上 |
[10:28] | Oh, God, she’s baking faces again. | 天哪 她又开始烤人脸了 |
[10:31] | She has done this before? | 她之前也这么做过吗 |
[10:33] | It’s the first time I’ve seen it in chocolate, but yeah. | 第一次看见巧克力做的 但确实做过 |
[10:36] | Show him the note. | 给他看看纸条 |
[10:42] | “I could just eat your face.” | “我可以吃掉你的脸” |
[10:45] | She means that in a playful way, right? | 她是开玩笑的 对吧 |
[10:47] | For now. | 暂时是的 |
[10:49] | What happened to the last guy? | 上一个人怎么样了 |
[10:52] | Brad. | 布拉德 |
[10:53] | Nice dude. He’s no longer with the company. | 是个好人 已经不在公司里了 |
[10:56] | We’re fired. I knew it. | 我们被炒了 我就知道 |
[11:03] | No one’s getting fired. | 没人会被炒鱿鱼 |
[11:06] | Did you tell her you’re not interested? | 你跟她说你不感兴趣了吗 |
[11:08] | I did not. | 我没说 |
[11:09] | You said you said rara. | 你说过你拒绝了 |
[11:10] | Did you not say rara? | 你没拒绝吗 |
[11:11] | Honestly? Rara. | 说实话吗 没有 |
[11:14] | Rara? | 没有 |
[11:15] | It means no. | 拒绝的意思 |
[11:16] | That’s good. You do not want to say rara to my sister. | 那就好 你们不想拒绝我妹妹的 |
[11:18] | She does not respond well to rara. | 她对拒绝的反应可不是太好 |
[11:21] | What happens? | 会发生什么 |
[11:22] | Rara makes her a little cray-cray. | 拒绝会让她哭哭 |
[11:25] | So what should we do? | 我们该做什么 |
[11:26] | Well, you don’t want to encourage her. | 你们不能鼓励她 |
[11:28] | But you don’t want to piss her off, either. | 但你们也不能让她生气 |
[11:30] | So just go about your business | 所以就去干活 |
[11:32] | as if everything’s normal. | 假装一切正常 |
[11:34] | – Everything is normal. – There you go, cling to that. | -确实一切正常 -就是这样 坚持住 |
[11:41] | 晚些时候 伍德沃德纪念医院 | |
[11:49] | You got my new Mexicali chicken. | 你尝尝我新发明的墨西卡利鸡 |
[11:51] | Tell me what you think. | 告诉我你感觉怎么样 |
[11:52] | Okay. Hold on. | 好吧 等我尝尝 |
[11:56] | Mmm, it’s good. | 挺好吃的 |
[11:58] | The secret is raisins. | 秘诀就在于葡萄干 |
[12:00] | And how’d you come up with that? | 你怎么想出来的 |
[12:01] | We were out of beans. | 我们没有豆子了 |
[12:04] | Gloria, can I ask you a personal question? | 格洛里亚 我能问你个私人问题吗 |
[12:07] | I’m 48. | 我48岁了 |
[12:11] | Are you still in touch with your first husband? | 你还跟你的第一任丈夫有联系吗 |
[12:13] | Hell no. | 当然没有 |
[12:15] | Ooh, there’s a raisin. | 吃到一颗葡萄干 |
[12:18] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[12:19] | Bob’s ex-wife has recently come back into his life. | 鲍勃的前妻最近又出现在他身边 |
[12:23] | Oh, yeah, that’s a white people thing. | 是啊 白人都喜欢这样 |
[12:24] | They always trying to find closure. | 他们总想做个了结 |
[12:26] | You know how you find closure? | 你知道怎么才能了结吗 |
[12:27] | Go down to boxing gym, | 到拳击馆去 |
[12:29] | talk to the husband of the woman your husband is screwin’, | 跟你老公搞的女人的老公聊聊 |
[12:32] | tell him where they shackin’ up. | 跟他说他们在哪里鬼混 |
[12:34] | Now, that’s closure. | 这就叫了结 |
[12:37] | I love a story with a happy ending. | 我喜欢皆大欢喜的故事 |
[12:40] | Abishola, | 艾比希拉 |
[12:41] | you cannot let this woman back into his life. | 你不能让这女人重回他的生活 |
[12:44] | That is what I thought at first, | 我一开始也是这么想的 |
[12:45] | but she seems like a good person. | 但她看起来是个好人 |
[12:47] | So what? I seem like a good person when you first meet me. | 那又怎样 你最初见到我也觉得我是好人 |
[12:51] | I never thought that about you. | 我从没这么觉得 |
[12:54] | She has also made peace with Bob’s mother. | 她和鲍勃的母亲也相处得很好 |
[12:58] | So she playing the long game. | 看来她在打持久战 |
[13:00] | You are in big trouble. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[13:01] | No, Bob would never go back to her. | 不 鲍勃绝对不会回到她身边 |
[13:03] | – Okay. – It is your life. | -好吧 -你的生活你做主 |
[13:06] | I should get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[13:08] | – Bye-bye. – All right, dear. | -再见 -再见 亲爱的 |
[13:09] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[13:12] | We got through to her, right? | 我们说中她的心思了 对吧 |
[13:13] | I can never tell. | 我可不知道 |
[13:15] | I’ve known her 20 years. | 我认识她20年了 |
[13:17] | Angry, happy– same face. | 生气 开心 都是一个表情 |
[13:21] | Another raisin. | 又一颗葡萄干 |
[13:31] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[13:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:34] | Did you find a special treat on your scooter today? | 今天你在你的踏板车上看到一个特别的礼物吗 |
[13:37] | I did. | 看到了 |
[13:38] | Did you taste your face? | 你尝过自己的脸蛋了吗 |
[13:41] | Goodwin did. | 古德温尝了 |
[13:43] | It wasn’t for Goodwin. | 那不是做给古德温的 |
[13:46] | Yes, but it’s just nice to share. | 是的 但很高兴能一起分享 |
[13:48] | – The cake was for you. – I know. | -蛋糕是做给你的 -我知道 |
[13:51] | You should eat it. | 你应该吃了它 |
[13:53] | I definitely will. | 我一定会吃的 |
[13:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:58] | Hey, I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[14:01] | …maybe we could go out for a drink after work. | 也许我们下班后可以去喝一杯 |
[14:04] | Oh, I would like to. But sadly I cannot. | 我也很想去 但很遗憾我去不了 |
[14:07] | Is that a no? | 你是在拒绝吗 |
[14:08] | No, it’s not a no. | 不 那不是拒绝 |
[14:09] | And-and that no is not a no. | 刚刚的否认也不是否认 |
[14:13] | What about tomorrow? | 那明天怎么样 |
[14:15] | Once again, yes, I cannot. | 还是一样 是的 我去不了 |
[14:19] | Boy, you must be a busy little bee. | 天 你真是个勤劳的小蜜蜂 |
[14:23] | Yes, I am. Every day. | 没错 每天都是 |
[14:27] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:28] | We’ll find another time. | 我们再约时间 |
[14:30] | Won’t we? | 对吧 |
[14:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:34] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:35] | Well, go make your honey, little bee. | 去采蜜吧 小蜜蜂 |
[14:39] | All right. Bzz. | 好的 嗡嗡 |
[14:40] | – Bzz right back atcha. – Yes, bzz. | -你也嗡嗡 -好的 嗡嗡 |
[14:44] | Bzz. | 嗡嗡 |
[14:49] | I am trying. | 我在努力 |
[15:03] | Aw, damn it, Lorraine. | 该死的 洛林 |
[15:11] | Can you see me walking? | 你看不到我在走过来吗 |
[15:14] | Why you sitting out here? | 你们坐在这干什么 |
[15:15] | Uh, we are waiting for Abishola. | 我们在等艾比希拉 |
[15:17] | Oh, she’s probably stuck talking to my ex-wife. | 她可能在和我前妻聊天 |
[15:20] | I told you that was her car. | 我就说那是她的车 |
[15:22] | You know about Lorraine? | 你知道洛林吗 |
[15:24] | Just that you were married for 12 years. | 就是嫁给你12年的那位 |
[15:26] | And she slept with your friend, Gary Gendelhoff. | 她还睡了你朋友加里·根德尔霍夫 |
[15:30] | I’ll tell Abishola you’re waiting. | 我会告诉艾比希拉你们在等她 |
[15:34] | I would like to meet this ex-wife. | 我很想见见这位前妻 |
[15:36] | I would like to meet Gary Gendelhoff. | 我想见见加里·根德尔霍夫 |
[15:42] | Abishola, come, sit, join us. | 艾比希拉 过来坐 一起聊天 |
[15:44] | No, this is your special time with Lorraine. | 不了 这是你跟洛林的特殊时光 |
[15:46] | Don’t be silly. Come on, | 别傻了 过来 |
[15:48] | you gotta try one of my brownies. | 你可得尝尝我做的布朗尼 |
[15:50] | No, I do not “Gotta.” | 不 我可不想 |
[15:54] | Hey, Mom, Abishola, | 你们好 妈妈 艾比希拉 |
[15:56] | horrible mistake I made when I was young and foolish. | 我年幼无知时犯蠢娶过的人 |
[15:59] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[16:01] | I made your favorite brownies, Bobby Socks. | 我做了你最爱的布朗尼 鲍勃袜袜 |
[16:03] | You want one? | 你要吃一个吗 |
[16:04] | – No, thank you. – Good choice, Bobby Socks. | -不用了 谢谢 -很明智 鲍勃袜袜 |
[16:08] | Sorry to bother you. Can I use your bathroom? | 抱歉打扰了 我能用一下你们的卫生间吗 |
[16:11] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[16:12] | And who is this? | 这是谁 |
[16:13] | Olu, Tunde, | 奥卢 通德 |
[16:15] | this is Lorraine, Bob’s ex-wife. | 这是洛林 鲍勃的前妻 |
[16:18] | Your Facebook picture is not very current. | 你的脸书照片都是好几年前了吧 |
[16:21] | – Is Gary here? – Bathroom’s down the hall, Tunde. | -加里来了吗 -厕所在走廊尽头 通德 |
[16:24] | Yeah, I know where it is. | 我知道在哪里 |
[16:26] | Lorraine, | 洛林 |
[16:27] | Olu and Tunde are abishola’s aunt and uncle. | 奥卢和通德是艾比希拉的姨妈和姨夫 |
[16:29] | Lovely to meet you. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[16:31] | Lovely to meet you, too. | 见到你也很高兴 |
[16:32] | They should stay for dinner. | 他们应该留下来吃晚饭 |
[16:34] | Are you staying for dinner? | 你要留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[16:36] | How sweet of you to ask. | 你很是太客气了 |
[16:39] | Will one of those pills kill me? | 这里有没有吃了能死的药 |
[16:41] | What do you say? The more the merrier. | 怎么样 人越多越热闹 |
[16:44] | – Okay, stop. – Wh… | -好了 打住 -怎… |
[16:46] | – Is there a problem? – Yes. You. | -有什么问题吗 -有 你 |
[16:48] | It’s time for you to go. | 你该走了 |
[16:49] | – Wait, did I do something wrong? – Not yet, | -等等 我做了什么错事吗 -还没有 |
[16:51] | but you are getting very close. | 但是你已经在疯狂试探了 |
[16:56] | Oh, w… Bobby Socks, do you want me to go? | 那…鲍勃袜袜 你希望我走吗 |
[16:58] | Don’t ask Bobby Socks. | 不要问鲍勃袜袜 |
[17:01] | He’s too nice to say how he feels. | 他人太好了 不敢说出自己的感受 |
[17:02] | I’m not that nice, but keep going. | 我没有那么好 不过你继续说 |
[17:05] | Goodbye, Lorraine. | 再见 洛林 |
[17:08] | Dottie. | 多蒂 |
[17:09] | Sorry, kid. Looks like there’s a new sheriff in town. | 抱歉 孩子 看来新警长上任了 |
[17:13] | A Nigerian sheriff. | 尼日利亚警长 |
[17:16] | Well, it was nice to meet everyone. | 认识大家很高兴 |
[17:20] | Tell Gary I am waiting | 告诉加里 我在等他 |
[17:21] | for him to respond to my friend request. | 回应我的好友请求 |
[17:25] | I’ll come back for the brownie pan. | 我会回来拿布朗尼盘子的 |
[17:26] | No need. | 不用 |
[17:28] | Drive safe. | 一路顺风 |
[17:36] | I don’t want to embarrass you in front of your family, | 我不想在你家人面前让你不好意思 |
[17:39] | but that was the sexiest thing | 但刚刚是我见过 |
[17:41] | I have ever seen. | 最性感的一幕 |
[17:48] | Are we still staying for dinner? | 我们还要留下来吃晚餐吗 |
[18:06] | Hey. I d-I didn’t | 我都没看到 |
[18:07] | see you standing there. | 你站在这里 |
[18:08] | Lucky for us. That way we could hear | 那我们真是太走运了 能听到你 |
[18:09] | your pretty singing. | 美妙的歌声 |
[18:11] | I was just messing around. | 我只是随便唱唱 |
[18:13] | Well, you should mess around more often, ’cause it was great. | 你应该多随便唱唱 因为很好听 |
[18:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:19] | Uh, s-so listen, uh, Douglas and I | 听着 我和道格拉斯 |
[18:20] | were just talking about how hard you work. | 刚刚在说你工作有多么努力 |
[18:23] | I’m recharging now, but, yeah, | 我现在正在充电 不过 没错 |
[18:25] | I’m a sled dog. | 我就是只猛干的狗 |
[18:27] | You are, which is why you deserve a break. | 没错 所以你应该好好休息一下 |
[18:30] | Oh, like a long weekend? | 比如周末多休几天吗 |
[18:32] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[18:33] | Or a month in Arizona. | 或者去亚利桑那州待一个月 |
[18:36] | Remember the spa with the massage therapy and yoga? | 还记得那个有按摩治疗和瑜伽的水疗吗 |
[18:39] | And all the pretty horses? | 还有那些美丽的小马 |
[18:41] | What was the name of the one you liked? | 你最喜欢的那匹叫什么名字来着 |
[18:43] | Buttermilk. | 黄油牛奶 |
[18:46] | Right. Buttermilk. | 对 黄油牛奶 |
[18:48] | I bet she misses you. | 她肯定很想你 |
[18:50] | You know, she only let me brush her. | 她只让我给她刷毛 |
[18:54] | Then she probably needs a visit as much as you do. | 那她可能和你一样需要你去看她 |
[18:57] | You think? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[18:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:01] | How about we get you home, | 我们先带你回家 |
[19:03] | get you packed up, and first thing tomorrow, | 给你收拾好行李 明天一大早 |
[19:05] | you’re hanging out with Buttercup. | 你就能会和黄油杯一起玩了 |
[19:07] | – Buttermilk! – Sorry. Buttermilk. | -是黄油牛奶 -抱歉 黄油牛奶 |
[19:08] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[19:11] | Okay. Let me just say goodbye to Kofo. | 好吧 我去和科福告个别 |
[19:12] | Kofo had to take a couple days off | 科福因为家里有急事 |
[19:14] | for a family emergency. | 不得不请了几天假 |
[19:16] | Oh, no. Is everything okay? | 不 他没事吧 |
[19:17] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[19:19] | It was a good emergency. | 是好的急事 |
[19:21] | Can we stop and get Buttermilk some apples? | 我们能顺道给黄油牛奶弄点苹果吗 |
[19:23] | Uh, they’ll have ’em at the stable. | 马厩里应该有 |
[19:25] | I want to stop for apples. | 我想顺道买苹果 |
[19:26] | We’re stopping for apples, Bob! | 我们顺道买苹果 鲍勃 |
[19:34] | It was so nice of Mr. Wheeler to give us a paid vacation. | 维勒先生让我们带薪休假真是太好了 |
[19:38] | Nice had nothing to do with it. | 这根本不是因为他人好 |
[19:39] | He’s just trying to buy our silence. | 他只是想让我们闭嘴 |
[19:42] | Turns out it was for sale. | 看来的确是可以买的 |
[19:52] | Can I have my phone back? | 能把我手机还我了吗 |
[19:53] | Rara. | 不 |