时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:31] | Remember who your friends are. | 记住你的朋友是谁 |
[00:46] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早 |
[00:48] | I see this is your first time dining with us. | 我发现你是第一次在我们医院吃饭 |
[00:50] | It is. | 没错 |
[00:51] | Well, you are in for a treat. | 那你能饱餐一顿了 |
[00:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:56] | – Are you diabetic? – No. | -你是糖尿病吗 -不是 |
[01:00] | Sprinkle this on everything. | 把这个洒在所有东西上 |
[01:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:03] | And, if you need anything else, | 如果你还需要什么 |
[01:05] | this is my extension. | 这是我的分机号 |
[01:06] | Ask for Kemi. | 找凯米 |
[01:08] | Thank you, Kemi. | 谢谢 凯米 |
[01:09] | You are welcome… | 不客气 |
[01:11] | Lorraine Wheeler. | 洛林·维勒 |
[01:13] | That’s funny, I know a Bob Wheeler. | 有意思 我认识一个鲍勃·维勒 |
[01:16] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[01:17] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[01:19] | Big marshmallow man with a little mustache? | 长得像个巨型棉花糖 还留着小胡子 |
[01:22] | He’s back to the mustache? | 他又留上胡子了 |
[01:25] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[01:27] | He’s my ex-husband. | 他是我前夫 |
[01:30] | Isn’t that something. | 真巧啊 |
[01:32] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[01:34] | Oh, we share a dentist. | 我们有同一个牙医 |
[01:36] | We both have soft gums. | 我们的牙龈都很软 |
[01:38] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[01:42] | Excuse me, excuse me! | 借过 借过 |
[01:43] | Whoops, sorry! Excuse me! | 抱歉 借过 |
[01:44] | Move! Move! | 闪开 闪开 |
[01:47] | Excuse me! | 借过 |
[01:50] | Ooh, ooh! Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[01:53] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[02:20] | Move! | 闪开 |
[02:21] | Move, move, move! | 闪开 闪开 |
[02:22] | Abishola? | 艾比希拉 |
[02:25] | Seventh floor… | 七楼 |
[02:26] | sock wife… | 袜子老婆 |
[02:27] | What? | 什么 |
[02:28] | Sock wife! | 袜子男的老婆 |
[02:53] | 稍后 伍德沃德纪念医院 | |
[02:57] | Aren’t you even curious? | 你都不好奇吗 |
[02:59] | Not at all. | 完全不 |
[03:00] | But it’s his ex-wife! | 但这是他前妻啊 |
[03:02] | A woman who only existed in your imagination | 一个只存在于你想象中的女人 |
[03:04] | until she developed noncancerous fibroid tumors! | 直到她得了非癌性纤维瘤 |
[03:08] | I do not care. | 我不在乎 |
[03:09] | I am not a nosy person. | 我不是个好管闲事的人 |
[03:11] | – Well, I am! ?- Me, too. | -但我是 -我也是 |
[03:13] | I already know everything I need to know about her. | 我已经知道了所有该知道的事 |
[03:16] | She cheated on him with his best friend. | 她跟他最好的朋友上床了 |
[03:18] | Whoa, my kind of gal. | 我喜欢这妹子 |
[03:22] | What’s she look like? | 她长得如何 |
[03:23] | The answer is right above you. | 答案就在你们脑袋顶上 |
[03:26] | Well, actually, more… | 其实 还要 |
[03:28] | over there. | 更那边一点 |
[03:31] | This is a terrible idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[03:32] | Nobody cares what you think. | 没人在乎你的想法 |
[03:35] | What would I even say? | 我该说什么 |
[03:36] | You’re a nurse. | 你是个护士 |
[03:37] | Check her pulse, take her temperature! | 检查她的脉搏 量量体温 |
[03:38] | Ask why she’s a cheating whore. | 问问她为什么是个出轨婊 |
[03:41] | I cannot do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[03:42] | Well, you’re going to have to. | 你必须得这么做 |
[03:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:47] | Hi, uh, can… | 你好 你能 |
[03:48] | can you help me raise the bed? | 你能帮我把床摇起来点吗 |
[03:50] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[03:57] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[03:57] | Yes, thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[03:59] | Is there anything else I can do for you ? | 还有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 有 |
[04:02] | – Say hi to Bob for me. – What? | -代我向鲍勃问好 -什么 |
[04:04] | Her cover’s blown. | 她暴露了 |
[04:05] | How do you know that–? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:07] | Relax, I heard he was dating a nurse at this hospital. | 放松 我知道他在和这家医院的一个护士约会 |
[04:11] | I was actually hoping to meet you. | 我其实还很希望认识你 |
[04:13] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:14] | It is nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[04:16] | Lorraine. | 洛林 |
[04:17] | Abishola. | 艾比希拉 |
[04:19] | Well, got to tell you, Abishola, | 我得告诉你 艾比希拉 |
[04:20] | I’m a little disappointed. | 我有点失望 |
[04:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:23] | I wanted you to be a big chunk of ugly. | 我希望你是个大丑怪 |
[04:27] | Sorry. | 不好意思了 |
[04:29] | You’re very beautiful. | 你非常漂亮 |
[04:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[04:33] | When you see Bob, | 等你见到鲍勃后 |
[04:35] | tell him I’m happy for him. | 告诉他我替他开心 |
[04:37] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:38] | He doesn’t talk to me anymore. | 他不再跟我说话了 |
[04:40] | Well, that might be because you hurt him very badly. | 那可能因为你深深地伤害了他 |
[04:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:46] | When you cheated on him. | 当你给他戴绿帽子的时候 |
[04:48] | With his childhood friend. | 和他童年的好友 |
[04:49] | Hang on, there are two sides to that story. | 等等 每个故事都有两面 |
[04:52] | Oh, what is your side? | 你的说法是什么 |
[04:54] | Well… I don’t come off | 好吧 我的说法 |
[04:56] | real good in that one, either. | 其实也不怎么样 |
[04:59] | What are you two doing up here? | 你俩在这干什么 |
[05:01] | – Hello, Doctor. – Doctor. | -你好啊 医生 -医生 |
[05:03] | Answer my question. | 回答我的问题 |
[05:04] | I’m delivering food. | 我在送食物 |
[05:05] | I don’t know what she’s doing. | 我不知道她在做什么 |
[05:09] | Really?! | 你认真的吗 |
[05:16] | Hey, Kofo. | 嗨 科福 |
[05:17] | Hello, Mr. Wheeler’s sister. | 你好 韦勒先生的妹妹 |
[05:20] | You can call me Christina. | 你可以叫我克里斯汀娜 |
[05:23] | I cannot. | 我做不到 |
[05:25] | Would you rather I call you by your last name? | 你想让我直呼你的姓 |
[05:28] | Oh, no. You would not be able to pronounce it, | 不 你发不出那个音 |
[05:30] | and it will just embarrass us both. | 这只会让我俩都尴尬 |
[05:32] | Dude, I’ve done a lot of flash mobs. | 老兄 我快闪过好多回 |
[05:34] | I don’t embarrass easily. | 轻易不会尴尬 |
[05:38] | Are you busy? | 你忙吗 |
[05:39] | I could use your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[05:40] | I have some minutes. | 我还有几分钟 |
[05:41] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[05:44] | Describe this to me. | 给我描述一下 |
[05:46] | That is our classic men’s size nine to 11, | 这是我们9到11号的经典款男袜 |
[05:48] | calf-length, sports-fit in red. | 小腿长度 红色适合运动 |
[05:51] | Right, but what else could it be? | 不错 能不能多说两句 |
[05:54] | At a glance, | 乍一看 |
[05:56] | you could mistake it for a women’s large. | 你会误认为它是女款大号 |
[05:59] | Or, if you just saw the one sock, | 或者 如果只看到其中一只袜子 |
[06:01] | you might think it’s a child’s hat. | 你会认为它是一顶小孩的帽子 |
[06:04] | Sure. | 的确 |
[06:06] | but is there a more enticing way | 有没有更吸引人的方式 |
[06:08] | to describe them to a customer? | 来向顾客介绍呢 |
[06:11] | Well… | 那… |
[06:14] | instead of red, you could use | 你可以用更时髦的词 |
[06:15] | a fancier word like “Vermilion.” | 来代替红色 比如朱红 |
[06:20] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[06:21] | Where-where did that come from? | 哪儿来的灵感 |
[06:23] | It was my favorite crayon color as a young boy. | 是我小时候最喜欢的蜡笔颜色 |
[06:26] | What about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[06:28] | That is our premium women’s anklet in blue. | 这是我们的优质女款蓝色短袜 |
[06:31] | 绘儿乐 美国著名蜡笔品牌 | |
[06:31] | What would Crayola call it? | 绘儿乐会叫它什么 |
[06:34] | Sapphire? | 宝蓝色 |
[06:36] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[06:38] | There’s also sky, indigo, denim, | 还有天蓝 靛蓝 牛仔蓝 |
[06:40] | and, of course, Bluetiful. | 当然还有永恒蓝 |
[06:44] | you’re like a crayon savant. | 你就像个蜡笔达人 |
[06:47] | Guilty. | 惭愧 |
[06:52] | Hello, Kofo. | 你好啊 科福 |
[06:55] | – Hello. – What are you doing? | -你好 -你在干什么 |
[06:57] | I am helping Mr. Wheeler’s sister update | 我正在帮韦勒先生的妹妹 |
[06:59] | the product names. | 更新产品名称 |
[07:01] | We’re making them sexier. | 让它们更加性感 |
[07:03] | Is that what you are doing, Kofo? | 你真的在干这个吗 科福 |
[07:06] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[07:07] | Blame it on the crayons. | 都是蜡笔惹的祸 |
[07:09] | Goodwin, what was your favorite crayon when you were a kid? | 古德温 你小时候最喜欢的哪只蜡笔 |
[07:12] | Oh, I was too poor for crayons. | 我太穷了买不起蜡笔 |
[07:14] | We drew pictures by mixing our tears with dirt. | 只能用眼泪混着泥土画画 |
[07:19] | That is so sad. | 太令人心酸了 |
[07:37] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[07:39] | Oh, everything is wonderful. | 一切都很好 |
[07:48] | Have a pleasant afternoon. | 祝您下午愉快 |
[07:54] | What a great guy. | 真是个大好人 |
[07:59] | So… you paid no taxes last year? | 所以 你们去年没缴税 |
[08:02] | Not a dime. | 一分都没缴 |
[08:03] | Between deductions and losses, | 介于减免税和亏损之间 |
[08:05] | MaxDot Therapeutic Hosiery actually got money back. | 麦克斯多特压缩袜业的钱 实际上又回来了 |
[08:08] | So I paid more taxes than your company? | 这么说我交的税比你们公司还多 |
[08:11] | That is not fair. | 真不公平 |
[08:12] | No. But, it’s what makes this country great. | 是的 但国家也因此变得伟大 |
[08:16] | Tunde, leave them alone. | 通德 别管他们 |
[08:20] | Now I know why you drive a Cadillac. | 现在我知道你为什么能开凯迪拉克了 |
[08:23] | I deduct that, too. | 车的税也免了 |
[08:24] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[08:29] | Sorry. That must be really boring for you. | 抱歉 对你来说一定很无聊 |
[08:32] | No, I’m happy you are in a good mood. | 不 你心情好我很高兴 |
[08:34] | I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[08:36] | So what’s been going on with you? | 你怎么样 |
[08:37] | How was your day? | 你今天过得好吗 |
[08:38] | Anything interesting happen? | 有什么有趣的事 |
[08:39] | I met your ex-wife. | 我见到了你前妻 |
[08:43] | Are you still in a good mood? | 心情仍然好吗 |
[08:49] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[08:50] | Is she stalking you? | 她在跟踪你吗 |
[08:51] | Cause she’s done that. | 她已经跟踪了 |
[08:53] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:54] | I met her at the hospital. | 我在医院遇见了她 |
[08:55] | She’s a patient. | 她病了 |
[08:56] | Why, what’s wrong with her? | 为什么 她怎么了 |
[08:58] | I’m not allowed to say. | 我不方便说 |
[08:59] | She gonna be all right? | 会好吗 |
[09:00] | I believe so. | 我相信会 |
[09:01] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[09:03] | Long, painful recovery? | 康复过程长吗 痛苦吗 |
[09:05] | – Probably not. – Damn it. | -大概不会 -该死 |
[09:08] | Bob, stop that. | 鲍勃 别这样 |
[09:08] | You once loved this woman. ? | 你曾经爱过这个女人 |
[09:10] | If I can’t joke about my ex-wife | 如果连前妻惨死的玩笑 |
[09:12] | dying a horrible death, | 都不能和你开 |
[09:13] | I don’t know what you and I have left to say to each other. | 真不知道我还能和你说什么 |
[09:16] | She said she’s happy that we are happy. | 她说她为我们的幸福感到高兴 |
[09:19] | I’ll bet she is. | 我敢打赌她是 |
[09:21] | She told me wonderful stories | 她给我讲了许多精彩的故事 |
[09:23] | about how much you loved your father. | 关于你对父亲真挚的爱 |
[09:25] | She did? | 她说了 |
[09:26] | Yes. How you and he were going to visit | 是的 你和他打算去看 |
[09:29] | all the baseball parks in the country. | 全国所有的棒球场 |
[09:31] | And you only had five to go before he died. | 他去世时 你们只剩五个没去过 |
[09:35] | She had no right to tell you that. | 她无权告诉你这些 |
[09:39] | She suggested that | 她建议 |
[09:40] | you and I go visit those parks. | 你和我一起去参观那些棒球场 |
[09:43] | That’d be great. | 那会很棒的 |
[09:46] | We’re really gonna turn some heads in Texas. | 我们将会在德州备受侧目 |
[09:50] | O dabo, Kofo. | 再见 科福 |
[09:52] | O dabo, Mr. Wheeler’s sister. | 再见 维勒先生的妹妹 |
[09:54] | O dabo, Christina. | 再见 克里斯汀娜 |
[10:00] | – You’re still here. – And so are you. | -你还在这里 -你不也是 |
[10:01] | – I-I… I was working. – Really? | -我在工作 -真的吗 |
[10:04] | Then why did I hear three dozen giggles | 为什么我听见这扇紧闭的门背后 |
[10:06] | from behind the closed door? | 传来一连串笑声 |
[10:07] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[10:09] | I have very good ideas | 我有一些好点子 |
[10:10] | and I deliver them in a charming way. | 而且用迷人的方式传递了它们 |
[10:13] | You cannot be seen with Mr. Wheeler’s sister. | 你不能被人看见和维勒先生的妹妹在一起 |
[10:15] | Why? I enjoy her company. | 为什么 我喜欢她在身边 |
[10:17] | She’s smart, funny, | 她聪慧 幽默 |
[10:18] | and just the right amount of crazy. | 疯狂得恰到好处 |
[10:21] | Oh, Kofo, please tell me | 科福 拜托告诉我 |
[10:23] | this relationship has remained professional. | 你们之间的关系仅是工作上的 |
[10:26] | Relax, it is just about sex. | 放松 只是性关系而已 |
[10:28] | Sex? | 性关系 |
[10:28] | – I-I meant socks. – You said sex. | -我是说袜关系 -你说的是性关系 |
[10:30] | – But I meant socks. – Then say socks! | -但是我的意思是袜子 -那你说袜子啊 |
[10:32] | Socks! | 袜子 |
[10:35] | 第二天 伍德沃德纪念医院 | |
[10:46] | Thanks for not putting a pillow over my face. | 谢谢你没用枕头捂死我 |
[10:49] | I thought about it, | 我这样想过 |
[10:50] | but I signed in downstairs, so there’s a paper trail. | 但我在楼下签到了 存在书面记录 |
[10:55] | Nice of you to visit. | 你能来看我真好 |
[10:57] | Well, I was in the neighborhood and heard | 我在附近然后听说 |
[10:58] | you were sticking your damn nose into my life, | 你在干涉我的人生 |
[11:00] | so I thought I’d swing by. | 所以我觉得我该过来看看 |
[11:02] | You look good. Have you lost weight? | 你看起来不错 你减肥了吗 |
[11:04] | Don’t try buttering me up. 35 pounds. | 别想奉承我 十六公斤 |
[11:08] | Seems like things are going well. | 看起来一切都不错 |
[11:10] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[11:11] | – Sure you are. – I am. | -当然 -我确实为你高兴 |
[11:13] | Abishola’s lovely. | 艾比希拉可爱极了 |
[11:14] | She is, and you need to stay away from her. | 她是很可爱 你得离她远点 |
[11:16] | Hey. She came looking for me. | 是她过来找我的 |
[11:18] | – I’m a captive audience here. – Well, you have | -我才是那个被迫聆听的人 -你没有 |
[11:20] | no right to tell my girlfriend stories about me. | 权利告诉我女朋友我的事情 |
[11:23] | I didn’t say anything bad. | 我没说任何坏话 |
[11:24] | I don’t want you saying anything at all. | 我希望你什么也不说 |
[11:26] | Leave us alone, go live your life. | 别来打扰我们 好好过你的生活 |
[11:29] | What life? | 什么生活 |
[11:31] | You’re kidding, right? The one where you have | 你在开玩笑是吗 你拿走的 |
[11:32] | half of my money and all of my best friend. | 我一半财产和所有好朋友的生活 |
[11:36] | That? Yeah. That’s all gone. | 那个吗 现在全没了 |
[11:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:41] | Gary, the… the money, the condo, the boat. | 加里 钱 公寓 船 |
[11:44] | You had a boat? | 你还有一艘船 |
[11:45] | I’m sorry. You gave me a lot of money. | 抱歉 你给了我那么多钱 |
[11:48] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[11:49] | It’s no fun if you cry. | 如果你哭了就不好笑了 |
[11:52] | The tables have really turned, huh? I’m s… | 三十年河东三十年河西啊 我… |
[11:56] | sick and pathetic and you’re happy and skinny. | 病恹恹又可悲 而你幸福又瘦削 |
[11:59] | Well, I’m still not at my target weight. | 我还是没达到目标体重 |
[12:00] | I am down two sizes. | 我减了两个尺码 |
[12:03] | What happened with Gary? | 加里怎么了 |
[12:05] | – Does it matter? – Yeah. | -这重要吗 -当然 |
[12:06] | I grew up with the guy. It’d be nice to know | 我跟他一起长大 知道他没好下场 |
[12:08] | it ended horribly for him. | 一定很开心 |
[12:11] | He cheated on me. | 他出轨了 |
[12:14] | He left me for a younger woman. | 为了个年轻女孩离开了我 |
[12:17] | Still waiting for the horrible part. | 我还在等糟糕的部分 |
[12:20] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:23] | Bob, I’m so sorry for what I did to you. | 鲍勃 我为对你所做的一切深表歉意 |
[12:26] | I will never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[12:29] | Good. | 那太好了 |
[12:31] | In the meantime, you just need to focus on getting better. | 同时 你得专心养好身体 |
[12:33] | And staying away from my girlfriend. | 以及离我女朋友远点 |
[12:35] | I will. | 我会的 |
[12:37] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:38] | Okay, well… | 好吧… |
[12:40] | I’ll see ya. | 回头见 |
[12:42] | See ya. | 再见 |
[12:44] | Hey, Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[12:48] | Can I have a hug? | 能抱我一下吗 |
[12:51] | Just so you can feel how skinny I am. | 只是为了让你知道我有多瘦 |
[13:00] | Oops! Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:02] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[13:08] | Excuse me. Sorry, sorry. | 请让一让 抱歉 |
[13:11] | Sorry, excuse me. | 抱歉 让一让 |
[13:33] | Move, move, move! | 让一让 让一让 |
[13:39] | Sock man… sock wife… | 袜子男… 袜子老婆… |
[13:41] | – Slow down. – What are you saying? | -慢一点 -你在说什么 |
[13:43] | He was on top of her! | 他压在她身上 |
[13:47] | I got my steps in. | 计入我的步数了 |
[13:53] | Just so you know, | 如你所知 |
[13:53] | people are talking about you and Kofo. | 大家都在谈论你和科福 |
[13:56] | What people? | 哪些人 |
[13:57] | Goodwin. | 古德温 |
[13:59] | Kofo said he’s a fuddy-duddy. | 科福说他是个老古板 |
[14:01] | He actually said that. “Fuddy-duddy.” | 他就是这么说的 “老古板” |
[14:05] | Isn’t he the cutest? | 他不是个小可爱吗 |
[14:06] | You can’t find a fellow employee “The cutest.” | 你不能觉得你的同事是”小可爱” |
[14:09] | That’s not appropriate anymore. | 这不再合适了 |
[14:10] | It’s 2020, not 2017. | 现在是2020年 不是2017年 |
[14:14] | He doesn’t directly report to me. | 他不是我的直属下属 |
[14:16] | And anyways, we’re just working. | 而且不管怎么说 我们只是工作关系 |
[14:17] | I said those exact words to you about Tina in accounting | 我也是这么跟你说会计部门的蒂娜的 |
[14:20] | and Mom had to buy her a food truck to make it go away. | 妈妈不得不给她买了个餐车才让事情平息 |
[14:23] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:24] | It is so hard to be single these days. | 这年头单身真是太难了 |
[14:27] | That’s why I go to Amsterdam twice a year. | 所以我每年要去两次阿姆斯特丹 |
[14:29] | Hash, hookers, pair of wooden shoes, | 大麻加妓女加一双木鞋 |
[14:31] | still cheaper than a food truck. | 都比餐车便宜 |
[14:35] | You know, I never hear you talk about your ex-husband. | 我从来没听你提起过你的前夫 |
[14:38] | That is true. | 没错 |
[14:40] | Does he even have a name? | 他有名字吗 |
[14:42] | He does. | 有 |
[14:45] | Is it Paul? | 是保罗吗 |
[14:49] | I heard you visited with your ex. | 我听说你去见了你的前妻 |
[14:51] | Let me guess, Kemi told you? | 我来猜猜 是凯米告诉你的 |
[14:53] | She’s a good friend. | 她是一个好朋友 |
[14:55] | Yeah, I did. | 我是去见过 |
[14:56] | Felt I should see how she’s doing. | 我觉得我应该去看看她过得怎么样 |
[14:58] | How did that go? | 然后怎么样 |
[15:00] | You’re not jealous, are ya? | 你没有嫉妒吧 |
[15:04] | No. | 没有 |
[15:05] | Well, you don’t have to laugh. | 那你也不用笑啊 |
[15:08] | Anyway, I’m glad I went. | 不管怎么说 还好我去了 |
[15:10] | Turns out you can be mad at somebody | 原来你的确可以做到一边气某个人 |
[15:12] | and still care about ’em. | 一边却又在乎他们的 |
[15:14] | Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself. | 宽恕是你给自己的礼物 |
[15:17] | That’s good, I like that. It’s weird. | 这话不错 我喜欢 这感觉很奇怪 |
[15:20] | I’ve spent so many years wishing the worst for her | 这么多年来我一直希望她没有好下场 |
[15:22] | and now that it’s happened, | 现在真的变成这样了 |
[15:25] | I don’t know what to feel. Well, we can only | 我不知道我该作何感受 我们只能 |
[15:27] | pray that Lorraine will find happiness. | 祈祷洛林能找到幸福 |
[15:30] | Praying for my ex-wife. | 为你的前妻祈祷 |
[15:32] | That’s just nuts. | 这真是疯了 |
[15:34] | Try it. | 试试 |
[15:35] | Oh, come on, no. | 拜托 不要 |
[15:36] | I’m serious. Say a prayer for her. | 我是认真的 为她祈祷 |
[15:39] | Now? Here? | 现在 在这里吗 |
[15:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:45] | God, or whoever… | 上帝啊 或者不管是谁 |
[15:47] | Okay, God, | 好吧 上帝啊 |
[15:50] | take care of my ex-wife | 请照顾好我的前期 |
[15:51] | and give her everything she needs to be happy. | 给与她能让她快乐的一切 |
[15:55] | How did that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[15:56] | Wrong. | 不对 |
[15:57] | You keep doing it and I promise you | 你要继续祈祷 我保证 |
[15:59] | all your hurt feelings and anger will be gone. | 你的愤怒和受伤的情绪都会消失 |
[16:02] | Listen to you, you’re like a sexy Buddha. | 你听听 你简直就是性感活佛 |
[16:05] | I have to get back to work. | 我要继续去上班了 |
[16:07] | Do you ever pray for me? | 你为我祈祷过吗 |
[16:09] | Of course, every day. | 当然了 每天都会 |
[16:10] | Is it around 7:00, 7:30 in the morning? | 是大概早上七点到七点半吗 |
[16:12] | – What? – That’s when I get this warm pressure feeling in my chest. | -怎么了 -那时候我的胸口都会有暖暖的感觉 |
[16:14] | I wasn’t sure if it was gas or what. | 我本来不知道是因为胀气还是什么 |
[16:23] | – Hello. – Oh, hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[16:24] | – How are you feeling? – Good. | -你感觉怎么样 -很好 |
[16:26] | They’re sending me home. | 他们让我回家了 |
[16:27] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[16:29] | I, uh, I spoke with Bob. He said he came to see you. | 我和鲍勃聊过了 他说他来看过你了 |
[16:32] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 |
[16:34] | – He’s such a sweet guy. – Yes, he is. | -他真是个好人 -没错 |
[16:36] | I didn’t realize how much I missed him. | 我都不知道我原来这么想他 |
[16:39] | So it all ended well? | 那你们都已经结束了吗 |
[16:41] | It did, although… | 是的 不过… |
[16:43] | it doesn’t feel like an ending. | 我感觉似乎还没有结束 |
[16:46] | It doesn’t? | 没有吗 |
[16:49] | When we hugged, it felt like a new beginning. | 我们拥抱时 仿佛是一个新的开始 |
[16:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:55] | Yeah, all that anger and sadness | 是的 所有让我们分开的 |
[16:57] | that kept us apart– it’s… | 愤怒和悲伤 都… |
[17:00] | just gone now. | 现在都没有了 |
[17:03] | Well, that’s wonderful. | 那真是太好了 |
[17:06] | It is, and I have you to thank for it, Abishola. | 是的 我要谢谢你 艾比希拉 |
[17:09] | Oh, I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[17:10] | It’s all God’s work. | 都是上帝的功劳 |
[17:12] | Well, whoever’s responsible, | 不管是谁的功劳 |
[17:14] | – I am very grateful. – All right. | -我都很感激 -好吧 |
[17:16] | Well, I’ll say goodbye, then. | 那我就先走了 |
[17:18] | I’m sure I’ll see you soon. | 我想我很快会再见到你的 |
[17:19] | Maybe one day. | 也许以后吧 |
[17:20] | Maybe tomorrow. | 也许就明天 |
[17:21] | I live in the neighborhood! | 我就住在附近 |
[17:24] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[17:27] | All right, bye-bye. | 豪勒 再见 |
[17:32] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:36] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 让一让 让一让 |
[18:05] | Kemi. | 凯米 |
[18:06] | Kemi. We have a problem. | 凯米 有麻烦了 |
[18:09] | – Sock wife? – Sock wife. | -袜子老婆 -袜子老婆 |
[18:15] | I’m going to say… plum. | 我猜…桃子 |
[18:18] | You can do better. | 你不止这点能耐 |
[18:20] | – Juicy plum. – There you go. | -多汁的桃子 -对了 |
[18:23] | If you weren’t black, you could’ve been | 要是你不是黑人 你就是50年代 |
[18:25] | in advertising in the ’50s. | 广告上的明星了 |
[18:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:29] | You and I– we make a great team. | 我们俩…是一个完美的团队 |
[18:32] | Yes, we do. | 没错 |
[18:35] | So, what’s next? | 那接下来干什么 |
[18:39] | That was the last sock. | 这是最后一包袜子了 |
[18:45] | I guess, then, I should be going. | 那 我想我该走了 |
[18:49] | I guess. | 我像是的 |
[18:54] | It’s been a pleasure working with you, Christina. | 和你合作很开心 克里斯汀娜 |
[18:57] | The pleasure was all mine, | 是我开心才是 |
[18:59] | Mr. Olanipekun. | 奥拉尼佩酷先生 |
[19:06] | I really have to go. | 我真的该走了 |
[19:11] | O dabo. | 再见 |
[19:14] | O dabo. | 再见 |