时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Screw Uber! | 去他妈的优步 |
[00:04] | I’m with you yellow dudes. | 我是你们黄色的士哥的忠实粉丝 |
[00:08] | I know you all drive around in circles | 我们知道你们都兜圈子 |
[00:11] | to jack up the fare, that’s cool. | 好多赚点钱 没关系 |
[00:13] | I respect the hustle. | 我尊重你们的宰客之道 |
[00:17] | By the way, if you smell something funny, | 对了 如果你闻到奇怪的味道 |
[00:19] | it’s me. | 那是我的味道 |
[00:21] | I haven’t taken a bath in, like, three days. | 我已经三天没有洗澡了 |
[00:24] | At this point, I’m making my own gravy. | 现在我已经能自己生产肉酱汁了 |
[00:28] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[00:29] | Because being clean and daisy-fresh | 因为干干净净和香喷喷 |
[00:32] | is for guys with girlfriends and jobs. | 是给有女友和工作的人准备的 |
[00:36] | All I got is this roadie of bourbon | 我只有一塑料杯的波旁酒 |
[00:38] | and my new friend… | 还有我的新朋友 |
[00:41] | Pamir. | 帕米尔 |
[00:42] | Hey, Pamir, did I say it right? | 帕米尔 我说的对吗 |
[00:44] | – Yes. – All right, | -对 -好的 |
[00:45] | Pamir! | 帕米尔 |
[00:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:53] | Making Mom dinner. | 给妈妈做晚饭 |
[00:55] | Look at you guys stepping up. | 瞧瞧你俩 出息了 |
[00:57] | Just trying to show how much we love her. | 只想让她知道我们有多爱她 |
[00:59] | Nice, what you making? | 不错 你们在做什么 |
[01:00] | Lasagna and Caesar salad with homemade dressing. | 千层面和凯撒沙拉 加上自制酱料 |
[01:05] | Bufalino’s Trattoria? | 布法里诺意餐厅 |
[01:08] | It’s a chain, but I’m sure there’s some Italians there. | 那是个连锁店 但我想他们应该有意大利人 |
[01:11] | So, cooking Mom dinner meant going to get | 所以给妈妈做晚饭就是 |
[01:13] | takeout from a restaurant? | 去餐厅买外卖吗 |
[01:14] | Oh, no. They delivered. | 不是 他们送来的 |
[01:16] | Took a while. | 花了好一会儿 |
[01:17] | That’s why we’re reheating it. | 所以我们要重新加热 |
[01:18] | In the oven, not the microwave. | 在烤箱里 不是微波炉 |
[01:19] | ‘Cause we love her. | 因为我们爱她 |
[01:22] | Quickly, come and see this. | 赶紧的 来看看 |
[01:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:24] | Just come. | 来就是了 |
[01:26] | Do Nigerians eat pasta? | 尼日利亚人吃意面吗 |
[01:28] | Of course. | 当然吃 |
[01:29] | I told you they eat regular food. | 我就说他们吃普通食物 |
[01:33] | – What’s going on? – Stand next to your mother. | -怎么了 -站在你母亲边上 |
[01:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:37] | Go ahead, Mrs. Wheeler. | 来吧 维勒太太 |
[01:39] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[01:41] | – It’s amazing! – I don’t believe it! | -太不可思议了 -我不敢相信 |
[01:43] | Pretty good, huh? | 很不错 对吧 |
[01:44] | Ah! Ooh, kick me, kick me! | 来踢我 踢我 |
[01:48] | Easy, Bruce Lee. | 手下留情啊 李小龙 |
[01:50] | Okay, my turn, my turn! | 好了 到我了 到我了 |
[01:52] | Ooh! Child abuse! Child abuse! | 好疼 虐待儿童啦 虐待儿童啦 |
[01:55] | I told you you could do it. | 我说了你能做到 |
[01:56] | You were right, thank you. | 你说得对 谢谢 |
[01:59] | I am so happy for you, Mom. | 我很为你开心 妈妈 |
[02:00] | Thank you, Bobby. | 谢谢 鲍勃 |
[02:01] | Yeah. Before you know it, you’ll be out of this chair, | 客气 再过不久 你就不用坐轮椅了 |
[02:03] | back in your own house, living your life… | 回到自己的房子 过自己的生活 |
[02:05] | back in your own house. | 回到自己的房子 |
[02:08] | What I want is to go back to work. | 我想要继续回去工作 |
[02:12] | And you will… | 你会的 |
[02:13] | eventually. | 总会的 |
[02:14] | I’m going in on Monday. | 我周一就要回去 |
[02:15] | The Monday coming up? | 下周一吗 |
[02:18] | That’s the one. | 没错 |
[02:19] | You sure you’re ready? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[02:20] | Yeah, you don’t want to jump back into work | 对了 你不会想一头跳进工作 |
[02:22] | until you, you know, can jump a little. | 除非你能稍微跳起来一点 |
[02:26] | Yeah, but you could always call us or FaceTime. | 是啊 但你总可以跟我们视频 |
[02:29] | Or, heck, you could get old school and write us a letter. | 或者 你可以走传统路线给我们写信 |
[02:32] | You have such beautiful handwriting. | 你的字写得特别好看 |
[02:34] | You guys don’t want me to come back. | 你们不想让我回去工作 |
[02:36] | – No… – No… | -不想 -不想 |
[02:38] | Nope. | 不想 |
[02:40] | Well, it doesn’t matter. | 好吧 无所谓 |
[02:42] | Last time I looked, I’m still | 上次我检查时 我还是 |
[02:43] | the majority shareholder of MaxDot, | 麦克斯多特的大股东 |
[02:45] | so playtime is over. | 所以过家家时间结束了 |
[02:48] | We haven’t been playing. | 我们没有过家家 |
[02:49] | We’ve been working real hard. | 我们真的在很努力工作 |
[02:51] | They actually have. | 他们确实是 |
[02:52] | “Actually”? | “确实” |
[02:53] | I used the word correctly. | 我用词很正确 |
[02:56] | How exactly is this gonna work? | 这事具体要怎么操作 |
[02:57] | I mean, you’re still kind of | 你差不多还算是个 |
[02:59] | incapacitated. | 残疾人 |
[03:00] | Abishola’s gonna help me. | 艾比希拉会帮助我 |
[03:02] | You’re coming to the office? | 你要去公司吗 |
[03:04] | Is that a problem? | 那有问题吗 |
[03:05] | No, although I would’ve liked a heads up. | 没有 不过我希望你能提前告诉我 |
[03:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:09] | That’s a great question. | 真是个好问题 |
[03:12] | Do I smell lasagna? | 我闻到千层面的味道了吗 |
[03:15] | No. | 没有 |
[03:18] | No. | 没有 |
[03:42] | I am so excited about your mother. | 我为你母亲的康复感到兴奋 |
[03:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:49] | Something tells me you are not. | 但我感觉你不是 |
[03:50] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[03:51] | I’m real happy she’s getting better. | 我很开心她身体好点了 |
[03:53] | It’s just, her being back at work kind of… | 只是 她回去工作有点 |
[03:57] | I want to choose my words carefully here. | 我想好好挑选用词 |
[04:00] | It makes me sick with fear. | 恐惧让我反胃 |
[04:04] | You are joking. | 你在开玩笑 |
[04:05] | Nope, the stomach acid is coming | 没有 胃酸蹭蹭地往上冒 |
[04:07] | right up into my throat as we speak. | 我们聊天时脱口而出 |
[04:09] | I will admit I have seen her be difficult at times. | 我承认她有时很难相处 |
[04:12] | No, what you’ve seen is a woman | 不 你看到的是一位女性 |
[04:14] | in her golden years | 在她的退休之际 |
[04:15] | dealing with a very serious health setback. | 与严重的健康问题博弈 |
[04:17] | What I’m talking about is | 我说的可是个 |
[04:18] | the embodiment of evil in a blue pantsuit. | 身着蓝色套装的邪恶化身 |
[04:22] | You are exaggerating. | 你这是夸大其词 |
[04:24] | You know why my father died so young? | 知道我父亲为什么这么年轻就去世了吗 |
[04:26] | – Why? – Because he wanted to! | -为什么 -因为他乐意之至 |
[04:28] | It was his only way out! | 那是他唯一的出路 |
[04:30] | That is a terrible thing to say. | 这么说太不合适了 |
[04:32] | Well, you don’t know. | 那是你不知道 |
[04:32] | You’ve only seen the Bride of Frankenstein | 你只见过闪电击中科学怪人新娘脖子 |
[04:32] | 《科学怪人的新娘》1935 恐怖电影《科学怪人》的续集 | |
[04:34] | before the lightning hits her neck bolts. | 之前的模样 |
[04:38] | I can’t believe you can be so disrespectful. | 我真不敢相信你竟然如此无礼 |
[04:40] | Yeah. It’d be disrespectful if it wasn’t true. | 如果不说实话才是无礼 |
[04:43] | Do your brother and sister feel the same way? | 你的弟弟妹妹也有同感吗 |
[04:45] | If I know Douglas and Christina, | 如果是我认识的道格拉斯和克里斯汀娜 |
[04:46] | they don’t feel anything right now. | 他们什么感觉都不会有 |
[04:51] | Dad did it right. | 爸爸做得对 |
[04:52] | Heart attack’s the only way to get away from Mom. | 突发心脏病是离开妈妈的唯一办法 |
[04:57] | Nothing beats the sweet release of a massive coronary. | 没有什么比冠状动脉扩张的感觉更好的了 |
[05:07] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[05:09] | Trying to have a heart attack. | 诱发心脏病 |
[05:13] | Wait, I’ll join you. | 等等 我们一起 |
[05:27] | Ah, heart attacks are hilarious. | 心脏病发真是太滑稽了 |
[05:28] | They’re really hard. | 这也太难了 |
[05:32] | I think what you are forgetting is that | 我想你大概忘了 |
[05:33] | your mother has had a brush with death, | 你的母亲曾与死亡擦肩而过 |
[05:35] | and that changes people. | 这会使人改变 |
[05:37] | Sure. | 的确 |
[05:39] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[05:40] | It gives them perspective and compassion. | 它会让人变得通透和慈悲 |
[05:44] | You’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[05:46] | Goodbye, Bob. | 再见 鲍勃 |
[05:48] | No kiss? | 不亲一下 |
[05:50] | I don’t kiss disrespectful sons. | 我不亲不知礼数的儿子 |
[05:54] | Well, you could close your eyes | 你可以闭上眼睛 |
[05:55] | and pretend I’m someone else! | 假装我是别人 |
[06:04] | That’s not her usual sour puss, is it? | 脸色不是一般的坏 不是吗 |
[06:08] | Nope. That is a more puckered puss than usual. | 的确 比平时更爱撅嘴 |
[06:11] | Can we please just eat? | 我们能安静吃东西吗 |
[06:13] | – Sorry. – Okay. | -抱歉 -好的 |
[06:17] | How could I have gotten involved with such a terrible man? | 我怎么会和这样一个糟糕的人交往呢 |
[06:21] | Ah, Bob is the lemon she’s sucking on. | 鲍勃让她不好受了 |
[06:24] | – Forget it. – Nah, come on. | -当我没说 -别这样 说吧 |
[06:26] | What’d the sock man do? | 袜子男做了什么 |
[06:27] | He doesn’t want his mother to go back to work, | 他不想让他的母亲回去工作 |
[06:29] | even though it is good for her recovery. | 即使这对她的恢复有好处 |
[06:31] | That’s terrible? | 这很糟吗 |
[06:33] | Here I was, thinking you caught him with a hooker. | 我还以为他和招妓被抓包了 |
[06:35] | What? | 什么 |
[06:36] | That’s just me. | 就是我 |
[06:37] | It’s where my mind goes. | 思绪刚好飘到那 |
[06:39] | I went there, too. | 我也刚好飘到那 |
[06:42] | A good son would put her needs first. | 一个好儿子会把母亲的需要放在首位 |
[06:44] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[06:45] | Where we come from, elders must be respected above all else. | 在我们的家乡 凡事以长者为先 |
[06:49] | You guys always say that– this isn’t Nigeria. | 总听你们这么说 这又不是尼日利亚 |
[06:51] | In America, we show our respect by moving | 在美国 为了表示对父母的尊重 |
[06:54] | as far away from our parents as possible. | 我们会尽量离父母远远的 |
[06:56] | And you’re proud of that? | 而你们引以为豪 |
[06:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:58] | That’s how this country was built. | 这可是立国之本 |
[07:00] | You ever heard the phrase, “Go West, young man”? | 听过这句话吗 “到西部去 年轻人” |
[07:03] | What that really means is “Stay East, Mom.” | 这句话的真正意思是”待在东部 妈妈” |
[07:08] | Is that how you feel about your mother, hmm? | 这就是你对你妈妈的感觉吗 |
[07:10] | Kemi, when my mother retired and moved to Hawaii, | 凯米 当年我母亲退休搬去夏威夷时 |
[07:13] | you know what my first thought was? | 知道我的第一个想法是什么吗 |
[07:15] | Damn, now I can’t go to Hawaii. | 该死 现在我不能去夏威夷了 |
[07:19] | That doesn’t make any sense– it’s the Hawaiian Islands. | 这讲不通 夏威夷可是群岛 |
[07:22] | You can just visit a different one. | 你可以另找一个岛 |
[07:24] | No, they’re too close together. She’d know I was there. | 不行 它们靠得太近 她会知道我在哪 |
[07:29] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:31] | Are you ready for your first day back at work? | 你准备好第一天回去上班了吗 |
[07:34] | I don’t know, maybe Bob was right. | 我不知道 也许鲍勃是对的 |
[07:36] | Maybe it is too soon. | 也许太快了点 |
[07:38] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[07:39] | You need to stay positive. | 你需要保持乐观 |
[07:41] | I’m trying, I’m just worried I’m not up to it. | 我在努力 只是担心我做不到 |
[07:44] | Yes, you are. | 不 你能行 |
[07:45] | You are getting stronger every day. | 你一天比一天强壮 |
[07:47] | Remember how wonderful it felt to kick your children? | 还记得踢孩子的感觉多美妙吗 |
[07:50] | That was fun. | 是挺有趣的 |
[07:53] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[07:54] | And I’ll be right there with you. | 我就在你身边 |
[07:56] | Thank you, Abishola. | 谢谢你 艾比希拉 |
[07:57] | Now, eat your breakfast, | 现在 把早餐吃了 |
[07:59] | and I’ll pull out some nice clothes for you to choose from. | 我拿些漂亮的衣服给你挑 |
[08:02] | Get me the blue pantsuit. | 给我拿蓝色的套装 |
[08:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:08] | I can’t believe I’m scared to go back to my own company. | 真不敢相信我会害怕回自己的公司 |
[08:12] | That is natural, it will pass. | 那是自然 但它会过去的 |
[08:14] | Yeah, I hope so. | 是的 但愿如此 |
[08:16] | I’m not the woman I once was. | 我已经不是以前的我了 |
[08:18] | Oh, Mrs. Wheeler, the world does not feel sorry for you, | 惠勒太太 这个世界并不同情你 |
[08:21] | so don’t waste time feeling sorry for yourself. | 所以别浪费时间自怨自艾了 |
[08:25] | You are one stone-cold badass, aren’t you? | 你真是个冷酷无情的大坏蛋 是不是 |
[08:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:30] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[08:32] | I wish. | 我倒是想 |
[08:33] | I’ve always been a real softy. | 一直以来我都如此温柔 |
[08:36] | All right, listen up! | 你们都给我听好了 |
[08:38] | Mommy’s back, and you’re all grounded. | 老妈回归了 你们都脚踏实地点 |
[08:41] | Call your wives, | 给你媳妇 |
[08:42] | husbands, boyfriends, | 丈夫 男朋友 |
[08:44] | girlfriends, whoever’s dumb enough to sleep with you. | 女朋友 或者傻到跟你上床的人打电话 |
[08:47] | Tell them not to wait up. We’re working late. | 告诉他们别等了 我们要加班 |
[08:49] | We got you a “Welcome back” Cake. | 我们给你准备了”欢迎回归”蛋糕 |
[08:51] | Not now. Not now. | 现在别拿出来 |
[08:54] | Well, don’t stand there gawking at me! Move it! | 别站那儿瞪我了 干活 |
[09:00] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[09:09] | Come in. | 请进 |
[09:12] | Sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[09:13] | but your mother wants to see you. | 但你妈妈想见你 |
[09:15] | And she sent you to tell me? | 她让你过来跟我说的吗 |
[09:17] | Yes, and to snag her a Coke Zero. | 是的 顺便帮她买瓶可乐 |
[09:20] | Well, tell my mother I’m busy | 好的 告诉我妈妈我在忙 |
[09:23] | and I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快过去 |
[09:25] | She said now. | 她说的是现在 |
[09:26] | And I said as soon as I can. | 我说的是尽快 |
[09:30] | All right. I’ll tell her you have other priorities. | 好的 那我跟她说你要先做其它事 |
[09:33] | Wait. | 等会 |
[09:35] | I’m coming. | 我去 |
[09:38] | Douglas, | 道格拉斯 |
[09:39] | your mother wants to see you in her office. | 你妈妈想让你去她办公室 |
[09:41] | May I ask what this is regarding? | 我能问问是什么事吗 |
[09:44] | No, you may not. | 不行 不可以 |
[09:45] | I’m not the only one that’s eating her cake. | 但是蛋糕又不是我一个人吃的 |
[09:47] | Just come now. | 快点过来 |
[09:48] | The top shelf is community property. | 最上面那一层是共享的 |
[09:54] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[09:56] | Hello, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[09:57] | Hey, hiding from my mom? | 在躲我妈妈吗 |
[09:59] | She knows I’m here. | 她知道我在这 |
[10:00] | She wants to see you in her office. | 她想让你去她办公室 |
[10:01] | Is that so? | 就这样吗 |
[10:02] | It is. She also wants you to bring | 是的 她还想让你带上 |
[10:04] | last quarter’s P&L statements and the current projection | 上季度损益表和本财政年度 |
[10:08] | for the remainder of the fiscal year. | 剩余预算的现行生产表 |
[10:09] | Ooh, listen to you. | 听你的 |
[10:12] | You should. | 你应该听我的 |
[10:15] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我感觉不太好 |
[10:17] | – Me, too. – I think I had too much cake. | -我也是 -我感觉蛋糕吃多了 |
[10:20] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[10:25] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:28] | She’s got minions. | 她带小兵了 |
[10:30] | I see them. | 我看到了 |
[10:33] | Here’s the stuff you asked for. | 这些是你要的东西 |
[10:35] | Give it to Goodwin. | 给古德温 |
[10:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:37] | He has a degree in economics. | 他有经济学学位 |
[10:39] | You do? | 你有吗 |
[10:40] | Summa cum laude, University of Lagos. | 拉各斯大学的优等生 |
[10:42] | Go, Crabs! | 开吵吧 螃蟹 |
[10:47] | So, you summoned us. What do you need? | 你叫我们我来 是要干什么 |
[10:49] | Well, for starters, | 首先 |
[10:51] | I would like to know why, in my absence, you decided | 我想知道在我离职期间 你为什么决定 |
[10:54] | to start manufacturing compression sleeves. | 要开始生产压缩护袖 |
[10:58] | Oh, uh, actually, that was our idea. | 其实 那是我想出来的 |
[11:01] | See, all the kids are wearing them now | 是这样 孩子们现在都要戴这个 |
[11:03] | ’cause they see the pro athletes wearing them, | 是因为他们看到职业运动员都戴 |
[11:05] | and it seemed like | 这就好像 |
[11:06] | a natural extension of the MaxDot brand. | 让麦克斯多特品牌产品自然拓展 |
[11:08] | Also, they’re cheaper to make. We used the same latex blend | 还有 生产成本低 我们用了和袜子里 |
[11:11] | that’s in our socks. | 同样的乳胶混合物 |
[11:12] | Instead of the toe pouch, | 并不是足尖套 |
[11:14] | though, it’s– there’s, you know, another hole. | 你懂的 是另一种洞套 |
[11:17] | Yeah. Where the, where the toe pouch was. | 是的 像以前的足尖套 |
[11:26] | And you let this happen? | 你就让他们这样干了 |
[11:28] | Yeah. I thought it was a good idea. | 是的 我觉得他们想法挺好 |
[11:30] | Plus, we’re testing it on a small scale, | 还有 我们现在正在小范围实验 |
[11:32] | so why not take a chance? | 为什么不碰碰运气 |
[11:34] | Abishola, will you kindly tell my son why not? | 艾比希拉 你可以好心告诉我儿子原因吗 |
[11:38] | What’s she got to do with this? | 她和这有什么关系 |
[11:40] | She is a health care professional | 她是名医疗保健专家 |
[11:42] | and my trusted executive assistant. | 也是我信任的行政助理 |
[11:45] | Executive assistant? | 行政助理 |
[11:46] | Yesterday she was giving you sponge baths. | 她昨天还在给你洗海绵浴 |
[11:48] | Keep talking and that’ll be your new job. | 你再说的话那就是你的新工作了 |
[11:52] | Abishola? | 艾比希拉 |
[11:53] | The success of your company has been as a medical supplier. | 贵公司已成功成为一家医药供应商 |
[11:56] | Doctors tell their patients to wear | 医生告诉他们的病人 |
[11:58] | your socks to improve circulation. | 穿你们的袜子可以改善血液循环 |
[12:00] | Famous athletes tell kids | 知名运动员告诉孩子们 |
[12:01] | to wear athletic sleeves to look cool. | 戴运动护袖是为了耍酷 |
[12:04] | Great. So we’ll hire LeBron James to be our spokesperson. | 那就让勒布朗·詹姆斯做我们的代言人 |
[12:07] | LeBron has a lifetime deal with Nike | 勒布朗和耐克有终身合约 |
[12:09] | worth over a billion dollars. | 价值超过10亿美元 |
[12:13] | Then another guy. | 那就换一个人 |
[12:16] | Get your sponge ready. | 把你的海绵准备好 |
[12:19] | Mom, if we don’t take chances, | 妈妈 如果我们不冒险 |
[12:20] | we don’t grow. | 我们就不会成长 |
[12:22] | If we take stupid chances, we go under. | 如果我们犯傻冒险 那就是倒退 |
[12:24] | Abishola, you get now what I was talking about? | 艾比希拉 你现在明白我说的意思了吗 |
[12:30] | What was he talking about? | 他说了什么 |
[12:31] | He compared you to a famous monster made out of dead bodies. | 他把你比作一个著名死尸怪物 |
[12:34] | Oh, come on! | 说什么 |
[12:38] | – I can’t… Uh-uh. – Just wait. | -我不能 -等一下 |
[12:41] | I mean, what does she think… | 我是说 她觉得 |
[12:47] | We got to do something, man! | 我们得有点行动 兄弟 |
[12:48] | We got to do something! | 我们得有点行动 |
[12:50] | What about Goodwin and Kofo? | 古德温和科福怎么了 |
[12:51] | I thought those guys were cool. | 他们可真是厉害了 |
[12:53] | Well, forget them. What about Abishola? | 别说他们了 艾比希拉呢 |
[12:55] | Oh, please. We all knew she was gonna leave you eventually, | 拜托 我们都知道她最终会离开你的 |
[12:57] | but not for Mom. | 但不是为了妈妈离开你 |
[12:59] | You got to fix this, man! You got to fix this! | 你得搞定这事 你必须搞定这事 |
[13:01] | All right! All right! | 好的 好的 |
[13:15] | I actually don’t know what to do. | 我其实不知道怎么办 |
[13:25] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[13:28] | Your mother is taking a nap. | 你妈妈在午休 |
[13:30] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[13:32] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[13:33] | Everything I warned you about has happened, | 我警告过你的那些都发生了 |
[13:34] | and honestly, you’re making it worse. | 而且老实说 你让事情变得更糟糕 |
[13:36] | Well, I think I am helping. | 我认为我是在帮忙 |
[13:38] | Your mother has purpose now. | 你妈妈现在有目标了 |
[13:40] | She’s determined to get better. | 她决定好起来 |
[13:42] | Well, that’s great, but what about me? | 很好 但是那我怎么办 |
[13:44] | Does her being determined have to be at my expense? | 她做个决定一定要我付出代价吗 |
[13:47] | We talked about this in the car, and the answer is yes. | 我们在车里谈过这个 答案是对的 |
[13:51] | You know what? Forget it. | 你知道吗 算了 |
[13:53] | Just call me when she wakes up. I’ll talk to her myself. | 她醒了就给我打电话 我自己和她谈 |
[13:55] | She instructed me to wake her at 4:00. | 她让我四点叫醒她 |
[13:57] | – Great. I’ll come back then. – No, no. | -好的 那我那个时候再来 -不 不行 |
[13:59] | That’s when I have a meeting with her. | 我要和她先开个会 |
[14:02] | Why do you have a meeting? | 你们为什么要开会 |
[14:05] | She said she would like to spitball some ideas with me. | 她说想和我吐槽一些她的想法 |
[14:10] | “Spitball.” | 吐槽 |
[14:12] | Terrific. Can I talk to her after that? | 真棒 那你们开完会我再跟她聊可以吗 |
[14:16] | I’ll try to squeeze you in. | 我尽量给你留点时间 |
[14:17] | She has a hard out at 5:00. | 她五点的时候事有点多 |
[14:20] | What is happening? | 这都是些什么事儿 |
[14:28] | – Hey. How you feeling? – Tired. | -你感觉怎么样 -累了 |
[14:31] | Yeah, me, too. | 是呀 我也累了 |
[14:32] | What do you have to be tired about? | 你有什么好累的 |
[14:33] | I was the one putting out fires all day. | 我一整天都在灭火 |
[14:36] | Or starting them. | 是在点火吧 |
[14:38] | All right, let’s hear it. | 好吧 让我们聊聊吧 |
[14:42] | Eh, I don’t want to fight with you. | 我不想和你吵架 |
[14:43] | That’s good, ’cause I’d kick your ass. | 很好 要不然你会被骂得很惨 |
[14:47] | Look, I’m happy you’re feeling better. | 听着 我很高兴你感觉好多了 |
[14:50] | – I’m happy you’re back at work. – But? | -我很高兴你回来工作了 -但是呢 |
[14:53] | Go on. | 继续 |
[14:54] | Today was one of the worst days of my life. | 今天是我一生中最糟糕的日子之一 |
[14:57] | There you go. You see? | 你看吧 你这不是开始了吗 |
[14:59] | You can always talk to your mother. | 你永远都可以和妈妈吐露心扉 |
[15:03] | I don’t get why you want to be stuck in that warehouse. | 我不懂你为啥想继续待在那个库房 |
[15:06] | You have enough money to retire, | 你有很多的钱够你退休 |
[15:07] | go on a cruise. | 坐着船四处游玩 |
[15:08] | You could go right now. All those ships have ramps. | 你甚至可以马上出发 所有的船都配有轮椅踏板 |
[15:12] | Hey, listen, | 听着 |
[15:12] | I would happily step away | 我很乐意退出 |
[15:14] | if I thought you kids could keep the company going. | 如果我觉得你们几个孩子可以经营好公司 |
[15:17] | We can. And for the record, that’s what we’ve been doing. | 我们可以 而且我们就是在这么做 |
[15:19] | You’ve been putting socks on people’s arms. | 你们都在想让人们手上套袜子了 |
[15:25] | That was one idea. | 那只是个想法 |
[15:26] | Douglas and Christina were excited about it, | 道格拉斯和克里斯汀娜对这个想法很兴奋 |
[15:28] | and I wanted to be supportive. | 而我只是想支持他们 |
[15:29] | Supportive? | 支持 |
[15:30] | You’re not supposed to be supportive, | 你不应该支持 |
[15:32] | you’re supposed to be the boss. | 你应该是老板 |
[15:33] | I am the boss, but I’m also their brother. | 我是老板 但我也是他们的兄弟 |
[15:35] | And I’m their mother, | 我是他们的母亲 |
[15:37] | but I’ll stuff them both in a duffel bag and toss it | 但我可以做到在他们搞垮这家公司之前 |
[15:39] | in the lake before I let them take down this company. | 把他们打包扔湖里 |
[15:43] | Real nice. | 真善良 |
[15:44] | Screw nice. | 善良个屁 |
[15:46] | Nice doesn’t get you a secret bank account | 善良不能让你在开曼群岛 |
[15:47] | in the Cayman Islands. | 开户 |
[15:50] | You have one of those? | 你在开曼有银行账户 |
[15:53] | No. | 没有 |
[15:57] | Look, whatever. I-It’s your company. | 听着 随你便吧 反正这也是你的公司 |
[15:58] | If you don’t like the way I run it, | 如果你不喜欢我的经营方式 |
[16:00] | – maybe you should do it yourself. – Maybe I should. | -也许你应该自己来 -也许我是该自己来 |
[16:02] | Great. I’m gonna go do something else with my life. | 真棒 那我就另谋高就 |
[16:05] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[16:07] | Bobby, wait. | 鲍勃 等等 |
[16:08] | What? | 什么 |
[16:10] | Good luck in your new ventures. | 祝你的新事业好运 |
[16:22] | Okeydoke, Pamir. | 好的 帕米尔 |
[16:23] | Time to go show those fools what a happy man smells like. | 是时候让那些傻瓜看看快乐的人长什么样 |
[16:28] | $18. | 18美元 |
[16:29] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 是哦 不好意思 |
[16:32] | All right. | 好啦 |
[16:33] | You got my number. I expect you to call me. | 你有我号码吧 期待你的来电哦 |
[16:36] | We will hang. | 我们再约 |
[16:44] | Saved the cup. | 救下了杯子 |
[16:54] | Well, well, well. | 好 好 好呀 |
[16:58] | If it isn’t Benedict and Arnold. | 这不是本尼迪克特和阿诺德嘛 |
[17:03] | Mr. Wheeler, are you okay? | 维勒先生 你没事吧 |
[17:04] | Never better, Arnold. | 再好不过了 阿诺德 |
[17:07] | We were told you were taking a much needed vacation. | 我们被告知你正在休强制假期 |
[17:10] | Well, you were lied to, Benedict. | 你被骗了 本尼迪克特 |
[17:19] | I know you’re talking about me. | 我知道你们在说我 |
[17:20] | I sprechen Sie Yoruba. | 我听得懂 |
[17:25] | Hey! Who’s up for game of fork lift pack? | 谁想玩叉车游戏 |
[17:31] | Mr. Wheeler! No. | 维勒先生 不要 |
[17:33] | Please get down. | 请下来 |
[17:34] | I give you 3 mississippi head of start. | 我数3秒开始 |
[17:36] | Oh! No, no. We do not want to go to Mississippi. | 不不 我们不想去密西西比 |
[17:45] | OMG | 天 |
[17:50] | I knew he’d come back. | 我就知道他会回来 |