时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, what’s going on? | 所以发生什么了 |
[00:05] | You need to know another man is courting my niece. | 你得知道还有一个人在追求我侄女 |
[00:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:09] | But I am still on Team Bob. | 但我还是支持你 |
[00:12] | Have a lovely day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[00:13] | Good Lord, that is a beautiful man. | 天哪 长得真不赖 |
[00:17] | You and this guy | 你和这家伙的 |
[00:18] | have a lot more in common than you and I ever will. | 共同点比你和我之间要多 |
[00:22] | And you probably | 你可能 |
[00:23] | should go for it. | 应该去争取 |
[00:25] | I should go for it? | 我应该去争取吗 |
[00:27] | Yeah. I mean, if it makes you happy. | 是的 我是说 如果这能让你开心的话 |
[00:29] | So you just throw in the blanket. | 你就这样扔毯子认输了吗 |
[00:32] | Towel. | 是扔毛巾 |
[00:33] | Don’t correct me. | 不要纠正我 |
[00:34] | And do not tell me how to live my life. | 不要告诉我该怎么生活 |
[00:36] | Look, I didn’t mean it like that. I was just trying to be supportive. | 听着 我不是那个意思 我只是想支持你 |
[00:39] | When you care for someone, you fight for them. | 如果你在乎一个人 就应该去争取 |
[00:42] | You don’t just give up. | 不能轻言放弃 |
[00:49] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[00:52] | The right thing. | 正确的事情 |
[00:53] | Bob is the better man, | 鲍勃更优秀 |
[00:54] | and I stand by him no matter the consequences. | 不管后果如何 我都支持他 |
[01:01] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[01:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:13] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[01:16] | Little help? | 我需要帮忙 |
[01:19] | Bathroom. Bobby? | 我要去厕所 鲍勃 |
[01:22] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[01:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:26] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[01:28] | Somebody! | 来人啊 |
[01:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:34] | May I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[02:05] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[02:06] | Yeah. Half an Ambien, and it never happened. | 嗯 吃了半颗安眠药 你就当无事发生 |
[02:10] | I helped myself to some tea. | 我给自己泡了点茶 |
[02:12] | I made you a cup, as well. | 我也给你泡了一杯 |
[02:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:15] | You know, I never really drank this stuff | 我遇见艾比希拉之前 |
[02:17] | before I met Abishola. | 从没喝过这玩意 |
[02:19] | Nigerians. We love our tea. | 尼日利亚人喜欢喝茶 |
[02:22] | Hey, we got it from the British. | 是英国人传给我们的 |
[02:24] | That and syphilis. | 梅毒也是 |
[02:27] | They also gave you that goofy-ass game. | 他们还给了你们那个傻乎乎的游戏 |
[02:29] | What’s it called? Cricket. | 叫什么来着 板球 |
[02:30] | Don’t mock cricket! | 不许侮辱板球 |
[02:32] | – It is a game of kings. – Sorry. | -这是王者的游戏 -抱歉 |
[02:35] | It-It’s like baseball, but with big-boy pants. | 有点像棒球 但用大板子 |
[02:39] | My mistake. | 我错了 |
[02:40] | It was. | 确实是 |
[02:42] | Yeah. You hungry? | 好吧 你饿了吗 |
[02:45] | Oh, I shouldn’t eat this late. | 我不该这么晚吃东西了 |
[02:46] | I-I get the acid reflux. | 我会胃酸倒流 |
[02:49] | Yeah, me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[02:50] | What’s on the menu? | 那我们吃什么 |
[02:54] | Ooh, meat lovers. That would include me. | 肉食爱好者 我也是 |
[02:59] | Coming up. | 马上来 |
[03:02] | Tunde, I’m really sorry for getting you in trouble. | 通德 我很抱歉让你陷入了麻烦 |
[03:06] | You should be. If I knew you were going to give up, | 你是该抱歉 要是我早知道你要放弃 |
[03:08] | I would have not been your Deep Throat. | 我就不当你的深喉了 |
[03:11] | My Deep Throat? | 我的深喉 |
[03:12] | Richard Nixon, Watergate. Read your history. | 理查德·尼克松 水门事件 好好学学你们的历史 |
[03:17] | I was just doing what I thought was best for Abishola. | 我只是做了我觉得对艾比希拉最好的事 |
[03:19] | I already told you what was best for her. You. | 我已经告诉你了什么对她最好 你 |
[03:23] | Are we sure about that? I mean, come on. | 你确定吗 拜托 |
[03:26] | I’m a 50-year-old white guy shaped like a honey baked ham. | 我是个五十岁的白人 长得像蜂蜜烘烤的火腿 |
[03:30] | Is that how you sell socks, | 你就这么卖袜子吗 |
[03:31] | with the self-pity and the whining? | 自怜自艾 怨声载道 |
[03:33] | Hey, my socks sell themselves. | 我的袜子靠品质得天下 |
[03:34] | They’re the best in the world. | 它们是世上最好的袜子 |
[03:36] | You are the best in the world. | 你也是世上最好的男人 |
[03:38] | I appreciate that, but… | 我很感激你这么说 但是 |
[03:40] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[03:43] | Tunde… | 通德 |
[03:44] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[03:46] | I’m the best in the world. | 我是世界上最好的男人 |
[03:47] | Say it like you mean it. | 说的真心点 |
[03:48] | – I’m the best in the world. – More. | -我是世界上最好的男人 -再来 |
[03:50] | I’m the best in the world. | 我是世界上最好的男人 |
[03:51] | – Again. – I’m the best in the world! | -再来 -我是世界上最好的男人 |
[03:54] | Will you two shut the hell up! | 你俩能闭嘴吗 |
[03:57] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[04:06] | – Is that him? – Yes. | -是他吗 -对 |
[04:11] | That is a sexy pharmacist. | 真是个性感的药剂师 |
[04:14] | I’d like to take him twice a day on an empty stomach. | 我愿意空腹每天干他两次 |
[04:18] | Kemi, please, don’t. | 凯米 拜托 别这样 |
[04:21] | Don’t what, be happy for you? | 别哪样 为你开心吗 |
[04:22] | I am just here to pick up a prescription. | 我只是来这里拿药 |
[04:24] | You can lie to yourself, but don’t lie to me. | 你可以骗自己 但别骗我 |
[04:28] | – Bringing you was a bad idea. – Next. | -带你来真是个坏主意 -下一位 |
[04:30] | Too late now. | 太迟了 |
[04:33] | Abishola, good to see you. | 艾比希拉 很高兴见到你 |
[04:35] | Good to see you, too, Chukwuemeka. | 我也很高兴见到你 楚库埃梅卡 |
[04:37] | This is my friend Kemi. | 这是我朋友凯米 |
[04:39] | Kemi, this is Chukwuemeka. | 凯米 这是楚库埃梅卡 |
[04:41] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:42] | And you, too. | 我也是 |
[04:43] | And may I say, the shape of your head | 我能说一句吗 你脑袋的形状 |
[04:46] | is very pleasing. | 非常让人舒畅 |
[04:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:51] | Uh, yes, I am picking up a prescription | 对了 我是来拿药的 |
[04:53] | for Dorothy Wheeler. | 给多萝西·维勒 |
[04:55] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[04:57] | Oh, what pleasures lie beneath that smock? | 制服里面一定很有料 |
[05:03] | here it is. | 在这 |
[05:04] | I know, as a health care professional, | 我知道 作为专业保健人员 |
[05:06] | you do not require consultation, | 你不需要咨询 |
[05:08] | but should you need me, | 但如果你需要 |
[05:09] | I am available 24/7. | 我一周七天 一天24小时待命 |
[05:13] | That’s all the hours and all the days. | 一周就七天 一天就24小时 |
[05:16] | I know what it is. | 我知道有多长 |
[05:19] | In the meantime, is there any possibility | 与此同时 有没有这个可能 |
[05:22] | I could take you out to dinner? | 和你共进晚餐呢 |
[05:23] | Tonight, perhaps. | 也许 今晚 |
[05:25] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[05:27] | Actually, I was planning to spend time | 其实 我计划今晚 |
[05:29] | with my son tonight. | 陪我儿子 |
[05:30] | I will spend time with him. | 我会陪她儿子 |
[05:33] | I cannot ask you to do that. | 我不能要求你这么做 |
[05:34] | You don’t have to. I insist. | 没这必要 我坚持 |
[05:37] | But I promised to help him with his homework. | 可我答应过 要辅导他做作业 |
[05:39] | All you do is yell at him. How does that help? | 你只会朝他大吼大叫 有什么用 |
[05:45] | I guess tonight would be fine. | 那我晚上应该有空 |
[05:47] | Wonderful. 7:00? | 太好了 七点 |
[05:49] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[05:51] | I’ll see you then. | 到时见 |
[05:52] | Oh, I still owe you for the prescription. | 药费我还没付 |
[05:55] | It’s just the co-pay. My treat. | 分摊付费而已 我请了 |
[06:00] | Thank you. Bye-bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[06:02] | – Bye-bye. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[06:04] | Oh, my God, he covered the co-pay! | 天呐 分摊付费他也买单 |
[06:13] | This is delicious. | 真好吃 |
[06:14] | Where did you learn to cook? | 你在哪学的做饭 |
[06:16] | In Nigeria. Children there are expected | 尼日利亚 那的孩子从小 |
[06:19] | to do many household chores. | 就得学做许多家务 |
[06:20] | Did you have to carry water on your head? | 用头顶着水桶打水吗 |
[06:24] | Our water came from a faucet. | 水从水龙头里来 |
[06:27] | Oh, good for you. | 你们真幸运 |
[06:29] | And unlike your Detroit water, we could drink it. | 不像你们底特律的水 我们的能直接喝 |
[06:33] | Oh, snap. | 好极了 |
[06:35] | And what about you? | 你呢 |
[06:36] | – Uh, did you have to work as a child? – Sure. | -小时候干过活吗 -当然 |
[06:39] | I was a babysitter, a waitress. | 当过保姆 服务员 |
[06:41] | I worked for my dad. | 给我父亲打工 |
[06:43] | You know, he was the first guy in Detroit | 他是底特律第一个 |
[06:45] | to sell Japanese cars. | 卖日本车的人 |
[06:47] | Oh, people hated him. | 人们讨厌他 |
[06:50] | I spent a whole summer | 我花了整个夏天 |
[06:51] | hosing dog poop off Datsuns. | 冲洗达特桑上面的狗屎 |
[06:55] | You never told me that story. | 你都没说过这事 |
[06:56] | Cause you never asked. | 你又没问过 |
[06:59] | But Tunde did. | 通德就问了 |
[07:01] | I did. | 我问了 |
[07:03] | This man knows more about me than you do, | 他比你还要了解我 |
[07:04] | and he’s only been here a day. | 虽然来这才一天 |
[07:06] | Not even. | 不到一天 |
[07:09] | Really? Feels like longer. | 是吗 感觉比一天长 |
[07:14] | Uncle, what are you doing here? | 叔叔 你怎么在这 |
[07:16] | Ask your auntie. | 这要问你阿姨 |
[07:18] | They got in a big fight, and he slept here. | 他们大吵一架后 他就过来住了 |
[07:20] | Scared me so much I almost wet myself. | 差点把我吓尿了 |
[07:24] | Likewise. | 也差不多 |
[07:26] | Again, I am so sorry. | 再说一次 非常抱歉 |
[07:28] | Oh, you were only trying to help. | 你只是想帮忙而已 |
[07:30] | More than we can say for Sleeping Beauty over there. | 比那边的睡美人 更想帮忙 |
[07:33] | That’s funny. | 有趣 |
[07:35] | Because you were sleeping. | 因为你的确睡着了 |
[07:40] | Hey, uh, any chance you and I can talk about, | 那个 有没有可能 我们谈谈 |
[07:42] | you know, what we need to talk about? | 你知道 我们要谈什么 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry, I have to work. | 抱歉 我得工作 |
[07:50] | Uh, okay. Later, then. | 好吧 晚点再说 |
[07:53] | Oh, Bob… | 鲍勃 |
[07:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:55] | What happened to “I am the best in the world”? | 不是说”我是世界上最好的男人” |
[07:57] | Was I supposed to say that to her? | 我应该对她说吗 |
[07:59] | Well, it’s better than, uh… | 也比这个好 |
[08:01] | “Can you and I talk about, | “我们谈谈 |
[08:02] | you know, what we need to talk about?” | 你知道 我们要谈什么” |
[08:07] | Is that really what I sounded like? | 我听上去是这样的吗 |
[08:10] | You are a little nasal, honey. | 你带点鼻音 亲爱的 |
[08:13] | I got to get to work. You need to be somewhere? | 我得去工作了 你要去哪儿吗 |
[08:15] | No, he needs to be right here. | 他就在这 |
[08:17] | Do you play gin rummy? | 你玩金罗美吗 |
[08:18] | A penny a point. | 一分一点 |
[08:20] | How about a dime? Make it hurt. | 十分如何 狠一点 |
[08:22] | Ooh, aren’t you already in enough pain? | 你还嫌不够疼吗 |
[08:25] | Ah, trash talk. I love it. | 少废话 我愿意 |
[08:28] | Bobby Socks, go run and get Mommy’s cards. | 鲍勃袜袜 去把妈妈的牌拿过来 |
[08:44] | Hey, fellas. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[08:46] | – E karo, Mr. Wheeler. – E karo. | -你好 维勒先生 -你好 |
[08:48] | Yeah, yeah, karo. | 你们好 |
[08:50] | Everything okay here? | 这里一切都好吗 |
[08:51] | Yes, sir. Jim-dandy. | 是的 绝对一流 |
[08:55] | God bless you guys. | 愿上帝保佑你们 |
[08:56] | God bless you as well, Mr. Wheeler. | 也愿上帝保佑你 维勒先生 |
[08:58] | God bless you, sir. | 保佑你 先生 |
[08:59] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:04] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[09:05] | If the company is in trouble, you will tell us, right? | 如果公司出什么事 你会告诉我们 对吧 |
[09:09] | The company’s fine, doing better than ever. | 公司没事 前所未有的好 |
[09:11] | How are things with you and the beautiful Abishola? | 你和美丽的艾比希拉怎么样了 |
[09:48] | Look who came home with his tail between his legs. | 看谁夹着尾巴灰溜溜地回家了 |
[09:51] | My tail is in the air, wagging proudly. | 我的尾巴在空中得意地摇着 |
[09:56] | I just got off the phone with Ogechi, | 我刚和欧盖契通过电话 |
[09:58] | and her son is taking Abishola to dinner tonight. | 她的儿子今晚要带艾比希拉去吃晚餐 |
[10:02] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[10:03] | The Red Lobster, | 去红龙虾餐厅吃 |
[10:04] | where she can have all the popcorn shrimp she can eat. | 她可以想吃多少爆米花虾就吃多少 |
[10:08] | It’s not true. | 假的 |
[10:09] | They made me stop. | 他们不让我随便吃 |
[10:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:14] | Dottie won’t take a check. | 多蒂不肯收支票 |
[10:16] | Dottie? Bob’s mother? | 多蒂 鲍勃的妈妈 |
[10:18] | And my friend. | 也是我的朋友 |
[10:20] | Is that where you have been? | 你一直都待在她家吗 |
[10:22] | Yes. And I’m going back. | 没错 我现在还要回去 |
[10:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:26] | Because she is nice to me. | 因为她对我很好 |
[10:29] | And I’m down $280. | 我还输了280元 |
[10:32] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:37] | Don’t worry about the prices. | 别担心价格 |
[10:38] | Order whatever you want. | 想吃什么点什么 |
[10:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:41] | I pay off my credit card every month, | 我每月都及时偿还信用卡 |
[10:43] | – so the sky is the limit. – Okay. | -信用卡额度都上天了 -好的 |
[10:46] | As long as the sky is under $2,500. | 只要这天低于2500元 |
[11:00] | So, here we are. | 我们在约会 |
[11:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:04] | – May I ask you a question? – Of course. | -我能问你个问题吗 -当然 |
[11:07] | Do you like Zach Galifianakis? | 你喜欢扎克·加利费安纳基斯 |
[11:12] | I do not know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[11:14] | He’s an American actor. | 他是个美国演员 |
[11:15] | Very funny. | 很有趣 |
[11:17] | He made one movie where he drank so much alcohol | 他演了一部电影 他喝得酩酊大醉 |
[11:19] | he could not remember what happened the day before. | 记不得前一天发生了什么 |
[11:23] | So the movie is about alcoholism? | 所以电影是关于酒精中毒的吗 |
[11:26] | Yes! | 没错 |
[11:29] | It was so hilarious, they made it over and over again. | 真是太好笑了 他们拍了很多部 |
[11:34] | – Can I interest you in a glass of wine? – We’d better not. | -我能给你们推荐葡萄酒吗 -最好不要 |
[11:37] | We don’t want to forget our wonderful date. | 我们可不想忘掉这美妙的约会 |
[11:39] | I’ll have a glass. | 我要来一杯 |
[11:41] | White? Red? | 白的还是红的 |
[11:42] | I don’t care. Just bring something. | 无所谓 随便来一杯 |
[11:54] | Oh, this is helpful. | 这牌真有用 |
[11:58] | Well, hang in there. You can still come in second. | 坚持住 你还能得个第二名 |
[12:02] | If I want to be mocked, I will go home to my wife. | 如果我想被嘲讽 我就回家找我老婆 |
[12:06] | So this whole blowup is about Bob and Abishola? | 所以这次吵架是因为鲍勃和艾比希拉吗 |
[12:09] | It’s not just that. | 不止是这样 |
[12:10] | It’s years of having my opinions dismissed. | 而是这么多年她一直否定我的意见 |
[12:14] | Sounds like you just want to be heard. | 听起来你只是想被倾听 |
[12:16] | That is exactly right. | 没错就是这样 |
[12:18] | All right. Go ahead, then. | 好吧 说说看 |
[12:19] | Let’s hear them. | 我们来听听 |
[12:20] | Hear what? | 听什么 |
[12:21] | Your precious opinions. What are they? | 你宝贵的意见啊 都是什么 |
[12:24] | Well, I don’t have them now. | 我现在没有什么意见 |
[12:27] | Then why are you being such a big drama queen? | 那你为什么跟个戏精皇后一样 |
[12:30] | King. Drama king. | 是国王 戏精国王 |
[12:32] | But I do think that Bob | 但我确实觉得鲍勃 |
[12:34] | is the better man for my niece. | 更加适合我侄女 |
[12:36] | Of course he is. He’s the best guy in the world. | 当然了 他是世界上最好的男人 |
[12:39] | That’s what I keep telling him. | 我一直都这么跟他说 |
[12:40] | His whole life, he’s been bashful around women. | 他这辈子 在女人面前都很害羞 |
[12:43] | And public pools. | 还有去公共泳池时 |
[12:46] | Well, I understand that. | 我很明白 |
[12:48] | I swim in a T-shirt. | 我都穿着T恤游泳 |
[12:51] | – Hello? – In here! | -有人吗 -在这 |
[12:53] | Maybe you can give him a pep talk. | 也许你该给他鼓舞一下士气 |
[12:55] | He is a white man with money. | 他是个有钱的白人 |
[12:57] | God already gave him a pep talk. | 上帝已经给他加油鼓劲了 |
[13:01] | We’re still doing this? Okay. | 你们还在玩牌 好吧 |
[13:04] | Hey, come. Sit, join us. | 过来坐下 跟我们一起玩 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[13:07] | Play cards with old people, | 跟老人家玩玩牌 |
[13:09] | get a sneak peek at the rest of your life. | 感受一下你的老年生活 |
[13:12] | Thanks, but, uh, I think I’m gonna call it a night. | 谢了 但我还是想去休息了 |
[13:14] | All right. Sweet dreams. | 好吧 好梦 |
[13:16] | Dottie, did I mention that my niece | 多蒂 我有没有跟你说我侄女 |
[13:18] | is on a date tonight with a Nigerian pharmacist? | 今晚在跟一位尼日利亚药剂师约会 |
[13:21] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[13:23] | Yes, at the Red Lobster near the civic center. | 就在市中心附近的红龙虾餐厅 |
[13:26] | A-According to Google Maps, one could drive there in 14 minutes, | 谷歌地图说 开车只要十四分钟 |
[13:30] | or two hours walking. | 走路要两小时 |
[13:34] | Don’t wait up. | 今晚别等我 |
[13:37] | Subtle. | 妙极了 |
[13:38] | I thought so. | 我也觉得 |
[13:40] | Gin. | 胡了 |
[13:42] | You are like a witch. | 你就像个巫婆 |
[13:56] | You know, these bibs are ours to keep. | 你知道 我们可以带走这些餐巾 |
[14:00] | That’s nice. | 很不错 |
[14:01] | Are you enjoying your lobster? | 你觉得龙虾好吃吗 |
[14:02] | Very much. But I think I’m getting full. | 很好吃 但我觉得我吃饱了 |
[14:06] | That’s because you ate too many popcorn shrimp. | 因为你吃了太多爆米花虾 |
[14:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:10] | You did. I was counting. | 真的 我数了 |
[14:14] | – Oh, no. – Hey. | -糟糕 -嗨 |
[14:17] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[14:18] | I’m sorry to interrupt. I just got to say something. | 很抱歉打扰你们 我得跟你说点事 |
[14:21] | You look familiar. | 你看起来很眼熟 |
[14:22] | You’re in the Midwest, pal. Lot of guys look like me. | 你在中西部 伙计 很多人都像我 |
[14:26] | All right, listen. You didn’t want to talk to me in private, | 好了 听着 你不想跟我私下谈谈 |
[14:28] | – so we’re gonna do it in public. – No, we are not. | -那我们就当着大家面谈 -不 不行 |
[14:31] | I’m here because I want to be with you. | 我来这里是因为我想跟你在一起 |
[14:33] | Bob, please. You are embarrassing me. | 鲍勃 拜托 你在让我难堪 |
[14:35] | – Me, too. You should leave. – You’re right. | -我也是 你应该离开 -是的 |
[14:37] | I should. | 没错 |
[14:41] | Abishola. | 艾比希拉 |
[14:43] | You’re way out of my league. | 我完全配不上你 |
[14:45] | You’re funny, | 你很风趣 |
[14:46] | smart, gorgeous | 聪明 大方 |
[14:48] | and you know how to cut through all my BS with just a look. | 你还会一眼看穿我的胡扯 |
[14:51] | Yeah. Like that one. | 没错 就是这眼神 |
[14:54] | I-I know you and I don’t make any sense. | 我知道我们俩一点都不相配 |
[14:55] | We’re like ice cream for breakfast. | 就像早餐吃冰淇淋 |
[14:59] | It doesn’t seem like a good idea, | 看起来不像是般配的一对 |
[15:01] | but if it makes you happy, why not? | 但如果这样能给你带来快乐 那为何不试试呢 |
[15:07] | Ice cream for breakfast? | 早餐吃冰淇淋 |
[15:09] | It’s a metaphor. | 这是比喻 |
[15:11] | Technically, it’s a simile. | 严格来说这叫明喻 |
[15:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:14] | Anyway, that’s my sales pitch. | 我的宣传语就到此为止了 |
[15:19] | Enjoy your dinner. | 享受你们的晚餐吧 |
[15:23] | Okay. He had his chance. | 好吧 他已经说过了 |
[15:25] | Now is my turn to speak. | 现在轮到我了 |
[15:27] | It does not have to be. | 没必要非得这样 |
[15:30] | Abishola, what I am about to say | 艾比希拉 我接下来要说的话 |
[15:34] | will be at times both funny and moving. | 将不仅很有趣 还会很动人 |
[15:38] | More wine, please. | 再给我加点酒 |
[15:42] | Gin. | 胡了 |
[15:43] | I’m beginning to think these cards are marked. | 我开始觉得这些牌上动了手脚 |
[15:46] | Possible. Or maybe you just suck. | 有可能 或者也许是你水平太差了 |
[15:51] | Saved by the Chinese food. | 中餐救了我一命 |
[15:59] | You’re not my egg roll. | 你不是我的蛋卷 |
[16:02] | – Come home. – Why? | -回家去 -为什么 |
[16:04] | What do you mean, “Why”? That is where you belong. | 什么叫为什么 你属于你的家 |
[16:06] | I belong where my thoughts and feelings are appreciated. | 我属于能理解我的想法和感受的地方 |
[16:09] | Thoughts and feelings? | 想法和感受 |
[16:11] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[16:14] | – Tunde, who is it? – My wife. | -通德 谁啊 -我老婆 |
[16:16] | – Olu? Invite her in! – No! | -奥卢 快邀请她进来 -不 |
[16:19] | I’m tired of being pushed around! | 我不想再被人推来推去了 |
[16:21] | Just do it! | 赶紧的 |
[16:22] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[16:27] | I know what you’re thinking, but we were just playing cards. | 我知道你在想什么 但我们只是在玩牌 |
[16:30] | I couldn’t jump his bones if I wanted to. | 我就算想 也没法跳到他身上 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry my husband has imposed on you, but we’ll be going now. | 很抱歉我的丈夫打扰你了 但我们马上就走 |
[16:38] | I’m not an imposition, I am an invited guest. | 我不是打扰的人 我是受邀的客人 |
[16:41] | You’re an ATM machine is what you are. | 你是ATM机还差不多 |
[16:44] | Please, both of you, sit down. | 好了 你们俩都坐下 |
[16:56] | You’re mad at Big T, aren’t you? | 你对老通很生气 对吗 |
[16:58] | Who is Big T? | 老通是谁 |
[16:59] | Tunde. | 通德 |
[17:01] | This is the first time I’m hearing it, but I like it. | 这是我头一次听到这个称呼 但我很喜欢 |
[17:06] | Well, then, yes. I’m very mad at Big T. | 那没错 我对老通很生气 |
[17:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:10] | You have no idea how lucky you are. | 你都不知道你有多幸运 |
[17:12] | Lucky? | 幸运 |
[17:13] | Olu, I was married | 奥卢 我嫁给 |
[17:15] | to my husband for 26 years, and mad at him for 27. | 我丈夫26年 气了他27年 |
[17:22] | 27 27? | |
[17:23] | He pissed me off when he died. | 他死的时候还把我惹火了 |
[17:26] | But I’d give anything to yell | 但是我愿意付出一切 |
[17:28] | at that dumb son of a bitch one more time. | 换来再冲那混蛋吼一次的机会 |
[17:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:33] | Well, think of it this way. | 这样想吧 |
[17:36] | You and Tunde | 你和通德 |
[17:39] | are like cellmates serving a life sentence. | 就像被判了终身徒刑的狱友 |
[17:43] | Inevitably, | 你们 |
[17:44] | there’s going to be times when you want | 肯定总会有些时候想要 |
[17:45] | to stick a shiv in his ribs. | 给对方捅几刀 |
[17:48] | But you don’t. | 但是你们没有 |
[17:50] | And that’s love. | 那就是爱 |
[17:56] | I have missed you. | 我想过你 |
[17:58] | – Okay. – Tunde! | -好吧 -通德 |
[18:02] | I have missed you, too. | 我也想过你 |
[18:05] | Better. | 好多了 |
[18:07] | Perfect timing. That’s the Panda Palace. | 时机正好 熊猫宫殿到了 |
[18:12] | – Tunde? – I’m going. | -通德 -马上去 |
[18:17] | You’ve got a good one there. | 你家这口子不错 |
[18:19] | I do. Now give me the cards. | 是的 给我发牌 |
[18:22] | I need to win back some of this money. | 我得把钱赢回来 |
[18:31] | Wait, you showed up at the restaurant? | 等等 你去了那个餐厅 |
[18:34] | I thought it would be romantic. | 我以为那会很浪漫 |
[18:36] | I think it’s sweet. | 我觉得这很甜蜜 |
[18:37] | I think it’s stalking. | 我觉得这是跟踪 |
[18:40] | Well, it doesn’t matter. | 这不重要了 |
[18:41] | She found somebody better, life goes on. | 她找到了更好的人 人生总要继续 |
[18:43] | On the bright side, she’s Mom’s primary caregiver, | 往好处看 她还是妈妈的主要看护 |
[18:46] | so you get to relive your shame every day. | 所以你每天都要重温你的耻辱 |
[18:52] | Who is that helping? | 这怎么就好处了 |
[18:56] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[18:57] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[19:00] | Bob, look who it is. It’s Abishola. | 鲍勃 看看谁来了 是艾比希拉 |
[19:04] | Take a hike. | 快闪人 |
[19:06] | Because you want to make another weird, pathetic speech? | 因为你还想来一番尴尬可悲的发言吗 |
[19:08] | – Go. – Okay. | -快走 -好吧 |
[19:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:11] | That was a three-dollar muffin. | 那松饼值三美元呢 |
[19:18] | I’m really sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事很抱歉 |
[19:20] | You should be. | 你是该抱歉呢 |
[19:22] | I didn’t mean to embarrass you. | 我不是想要让你难堪的 |
[19:24] | You embarrassed yourself. | 你让你自己难堪 |
[19:26] | Well, regardless, | 不管怎么说 |
[19:27] | I stand by everything I said. | 我的每句话都是真心的 |
[19:30] | Good to know. | 那很好 |
[19:31] | Here. I brought you breakfast. | 给 我给你买了早饭 |
[19:40] | Ice cream? | 冰淇淋 |
[19:44] | Enjoy. I’m going to check on your mother. | 吃吧 我去看看你妈妈 |