时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ah, that’s my sister. Hang on a second. | 是我妹妹的电话 等一会 |
[00:05] | Little busy, Christina. What’s up? | 现在有点忙 克里斯汀娜 怎么了 |
[00:07] | Mom’s acting really weird. | 妈妈的行为有点奇怪 |
[00:09] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[00:10] | We were having dinner and she suddenly had trouble talking. | 我们正吃饭的时候 她突然说不出话了 |
[00:13] | Trouble how? | 怎么说不出 |
[00:14] | She’s slurring all her words. | 她的话都含糊不清 |
[00:16] | You called to tell me Mom is drunk? | 你打电话来是要告诉我妈妈喝醉了吗 |
[00:19] | Christina, this is Abishola. | 克里斯汀娜 我是艾比希拉 |
[00:21] | The African chick? | 那个非洲小妞吗 |
[00:23] | Yes, the African chick. | 是的 非洲小妞 |
[00:25] | Point at an object and ask your mother to name it. | 指着一个东西 让你妈妈说它的名字 |
[00:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:29] | Your mother might be having a stroke. | 你妈妈可能中风了 |
[00:31] | 现在 伍德沃德纪念医院 | |
[00:36] | What you got there? | 你拿了什么 |
[00:37] | Oh, it’s a book I got for Bob and his family. | 是一本书 给鲍勃和他家人 |
[00:42] | Stroke for Dummies? | 《傻瓜学中风》 |
[00:44] | Is that a joke book, like Garfield? | 这是漫画吗 像加菲猫那种书 |
[00:47] | No. It’s just a way Americans like to learn new things. | 不是 只是美国人喜欢这么学东西 |
[00:50] | There’s Taxes for Dummies, Auto Repairs for Dummies. | 还有《傻瓜学税收》《傻瓜学修车》 |
[00:53] | Cooking for Dummies. | 《傻瓜学烹饪》 |
[00:54] | Yeah, we’re not shy about being stupid. | 对 我们对自己的愚蠢毫不害臊 |
[00:57] | Speaking of. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[01:01] | Sorry to bother you. Do you have a minute? | 抱歉打扰你们 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[01:02] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[01:03] | Join us. Please sit. | 一起吧 请坐 |
[01:05] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[01:07] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[01:08] | Sock man. | 袜子男 |
[01:11] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[01:11] | Aw, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:14] | Oh, pictures, good. | 有图片 太好了 |
[01:17] | So, listen, | 听着 |
[01:18] | they’re sending my mom home in a couple of days. | 过几天他们就会让我妈出院 |
[01:20] | – Oh, that’s wonderful news. – Yeah. | -那真是太好了 -是啊 |
[01:23] | Anyway, I’m gonna move her into my house | 总之 我打算让她先住我家 |
[01:25] | so that I can take care of her, but I’m gonna need some help. | 这样我就能照顾她 但我需要一点帮助 |
[01:28] | You’re going to need a lot of help. | 你需要很多帮助 |
[01:30] | Until your mother gets well, | 直到你母亲好转 |
[01:31] | she cannot use the bathroom by herself, bathe, eat, dress. | 她不能自己上厕所 洗澡 吃饭 穿衣 |
[01:36] | Basically, you got a 70-year-old baby | 简单来说 你有一个 |
[01:37] | who knows how to bust your balls. | 知道如何累死你的七十岁宝宝 |
[01:41] | Right, thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[01:44] | Look, I don’t want to hire a stranger, | 听着 我不想雇一个陌生人 |
[01:46] | and you mentioned that you sometimes do private care | 而且你也提到你有时候去别人家 |
[01:48] | in people’s homes, so I was wondering | 做私人看护 所以我在想 |
[01:50] | if you would consider | 你是否愿意考虑 |
[01:52] | doing this for my mom. | 做我妈的私人看护 |
[01:54] | You want me to come and work for you? In your home? | 你想让我给你工作 去你家 |
[01:58] | I know it might be a little awkward because we’re… | 我知道这可能有点尴尬 因为我们是… |
[02:01] | friends. | 朋友 |
[02:02] | Friends? You are way past friends. | 朋友 你们早就不只是朋友了 |
[02:05] | No, we are not. | 不 我们就是 |
[02:06] | Didn’t even hesitate. Interesting. | 你都没犹豫 有意思 |
[02:09] | Oh, forget all that. | 别管那些了 |
[02:10] | – How much you paying her? – Gloria. | -你打算出多少钱 -格洛里亚 |
[02:12] | I got this, baby. | 我来 宝贝 |
[02:15] | Well, what’s the going rate? | 现在市价是多少 |
[02:16] | Oh, no, that’s not how it works. | 不 这事不是这么干的 |
[02:19] | You give me a number. | 你给我写个数字 |
[02:22] | All right. Just a minute. | 好 等等 |
[02:30] | I don’t think so. | 这可不行 |
[02:33] | Do you not love your mother? | 你不爱你母亲吗 |
[02:34] | Yeah, I love her. | 我爱她 |
[02:36] | Not at these prices. | 这价格看着不像 |
[02:38] | Take another swing, Sammy Sosa. | 再试一把 袜子猛男 |
[02:42] | – Do I not have a say in this? – No. | -这事我有话语权吗 -没有 |
[02:48] | Better? | 好点吗 |
[02:51] | We can work with this. | 这个可以考虑 |
[02:53] | – Great. – Hang on. | -好极了 -等等 |
[02:55] | – She’s gonna need cab fare. – I can take the bus. | -她需要打车钱 -我能坐公车 |
[02:57] | You need cab fare. | 你需要打车钱 |
[02:58] | I need cab fare. | 我需要打车钱 |
[03:01] | I will happily reimburse her | 我很乐意给她报销 |
[03:02] | for any expenses she incurs on the way to work. | 任何来工作时产生的费用 |
[03:05] | Why you talking to me? Tell her. | 你干吗跟我说 跟她说 |
[03:12] | I will reimburse all of your expenses. | 我会保险你的所有费用 |
[03:16] | Are we good? | 可以吗 |
[03:24] | We are good. | 没问题 |
[03:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:28] | I’ll leave you and your agents to your lunch. | 我就不打扰你和经纪人们的午餐了 |
[03:31] | – I’ll let you know when I bring my mom home. – All right. | -等我妈回家时我告诉你 -好 |
[03:33] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. – Nice doing business with you. | -拜 -拜拜 -很高兴跟你做生意 |
[03:35] | That was fun. | 真有趣 |
[03:38] | Can I see how much he’s paying me? | 我能看看他付多少钱吗 |
[03:44] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:46] | Minus our commission. | 减掉我们的佣金 |
[04:44] | Hey. Come on in, fellas. | 请进 朋友们 |
[04:45] | E karo, Mr. Wheeler. | 你好 维勒先生 |
[04:46] | How is your mother doing? | 你母亲怎么样了 |
[04:47] | Uh, thanks for asking, but not so great. | 谢谢关心 不太好 |
[04:50] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. She’s a wonderful woman. | 很抱歉听到这些 她人很好 |
[04:52] | And she gives the longest hugs. | 给予别人最长的拥抱 |
[04:56] | That’s… I can’t deal with that now. | 这个 我现在做不到 |
[05:01] | Please let us know if there is anything | 如果有任何能为你和你的家人 |
[05:03] | we can do for you and your family. | 效劳的请告诉我们 |
[05:04] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我正准备说这事儿 |
[05:07] | I need to stay with my mom for a couple of days, | 我要和母亲呆几天 |
[05:09] | until she gets settled, so I was hoping | 直到把她安顿好 所以希望 |
[05:11] | you guys could keep an eye on things for me while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候 你们帮我照看一下 |
[05:13] | – Well, of course we can. – We will gladly work | -当然可以 -你不在的时候 |
[05:15] | with your brother and sister in your absence. | 我们很乐意和你的兄弟姐妹一起工作 |
[05:17] | You don’t have to do that. | 你们不必那样 |
[05:20] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[05:21] | Guys, please, it’s just us. We all know. | 拜托 这儿没别人 我们都知道 |
[05:25] | Yes, we do. | 是的 我们知道 |
[05:28] | So, any questions, any problems, do not hesitate. | 有任何疑问 任何难题 别犹豫 |
[05:31] | I’m available 24-7. | 随时都找得到我 |
[05:32] | Oh, that will not be necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[05:34] | We will take care of MaxDot as if it were our own company. | 我们会把麦克斯多特当成自己的公司照看 |
[05:37] | I appreciate that. All right, I got to roll. | 感激不尽 我得走了 |
[05:38] | Remember, anything you need, you call me. | 记住 有任何需要 打给我 |
[05:41] | Uh, send our best wishes to your mother. | 向你的母亲致以最诚挚的祝愿 |
[05:43] | Tell her that I am thinking of her. | 告诉她我想念她 |
[05:46] | I still can’t deal with that. | 我还是做不到 |
[06:07] | E karo, Auntie. E karo, Uncle. | 你好 阿姨 你好 叔叔 |
[06:09] | – E karo, Mummy. – Karo. | -你好 妈妈 -你好 |
[06:11] | E karo, Dele. | 你好 德勒 |
[06:12] | Ah, I know I said we’d get you new shoes today, | 我说过今天给你买新鞋 |
[06:16] | but I took on another job. | 但接到了其他工作 |
[06:18] | I’m sorry, oko mi. | 很抱歉 |
[06:20] | What’s wrong with the shoes he has now? | 他现在的鞋怎么了 |
[06:22] | My feet are too big for them. | 我的脚太大 穿不下 |
[06:23] | So you’re going to waste money? | 所以你准备浪费钱 |
[06:25] | Tunde, give Dele a pair of your shoes. | 通德 拿双你的鞋给德勒 |
[06:27] | I don’t want to wear Uncle Tunde’s shoes. | 我不想穿通德叔叔的鞋 |
[06:29] | And Uncle Tunde does not want to give them to you. | 通德叔叔也不想给你鞋 |
[06:32] | Stop it, both of you. | 别说了 你们俩 |
[06:33] | I’ll take you shopping as soon as I can. | 我会尽快带你去买 |
[06:36] | Yes, Mum. | 好的 妈妈 |
[06:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:39] | Please, tell Bob we wish his mother a speedy recovery. | 转告鲍勃 希望他母亲尽快康复 |
[06:42] | Mm-hmm. Mm. I will. | 我会的 |
[06:43] | Poor woman. She has three healthy children, | 可怜的女人 有三个健康的孩子 |
[06:46] | and they would rather pay a stranger to take care of her | 他们宁愿让陌生人照顾母亲 |
[06:48] | than do it themselves. | 也不愿自己照顾 |
[06:50] | Shameful. | 真丢脸 |
[06:51] | This is the way it is in America. | 在美国就这样 |
[06:52] | Well, a country that does not honor its elders | 一个国家不尊敬老年人 |
[06:55] | cannot benefit from their wisdom. | 就别指望从他们的智慧中受益 |
[06:57] | Mm-hmm. It is also why everyone is so unhappy. | 这也是所有人都不快乐的原因 |
[07:00] | They live their lives knowing that when they get old, | 人们各过各的 知道当他们老了 |
[07:02] | they will be sent to Fort Lauderdale. | 会被送到劳德代尔堡 |
[07:06] | Or Phoenix. | 或者凤凰城 |
[07:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:10] | I am going to be late. | 我要迟到了 |
[07:11] | Abishola, wait. I’ll walk you out. | 艾比希拉 等等 我送你 |
[07:15] | Dele, I just remembered, | 德勒 我记得 |
[07:17] | I have a pair of green Hush Puppies that are very ugly. | 我有一双绿色的暇步士 非常丑 |
[07:20] | My gift to you. | 当做礼物送你 |
[07:24] | So, now that you are working for Bob, | 既然你现在为鲍勃工作 |
[07:25] | – what is the plan? – Plan? | -有什么计划 -计划 |
[07:28] | For the courtship, the wedding, the honeymoon cruise | 求婚 结婚 蜜月旅行 |
[07:31] | which Tunde and I will be honored to accompany you on. | 通德和我会很荣幸作伴 |
[07:35] | I have no plan. | 我没有任何计划 |
[07:36] | Oh, stupid girl. | 傻姑娘 |
[07:38] | All right, get to work. Your auntie will make the plan. | 好了 先去工作 你阿姨会帮你计划 |
[07:40] | What would I do without you? | 没了你我可怎么办 |
[07:42] | You would die alone. Bye-bye. | 你会独自离世 再见 |
[07:46] | Don’t throw away the newspaper. | 别把报纸扔掉 |
[07:47] | We can put it in the toes of my Hush Puppies. | 我们可以把它垫在我的暇步士里 |
[08:03] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[08:05] | Come on, Mom. Just give it a chance. | 别这样 妈妈 先试试 |
[08:07] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[08:08] | But we made it all comfy for you. | 但我们为你整理的很舒服 |
[08:10] | I want to go home! | 我想回家 |
[08:14] | But Mom, you’ve got a bed that tilts up, | 但是妈妈 你有一张向上倾斜的床 |
[08:16] | you got a bathroom with a nice high toilet seat | 浴室还有个好用的高马桶座圈 |
[08:19] | and safety rails. | 还有安全栏杆 |
[08:20] | A big screen TV with all the movie channels. | 包含所有电影频道的大屏幕电视 |
[08:23] | It’s like handicapped Barbie’s Dreamhouse. | 就像残疾芭比娃娃的梦幻屋 |
[08:26] | I don’t care. I want to go home. | 我不在乎 我想回家 |
[08:29] | I know. And you will. | 我懂你 你会回家的 |
[08:31] | You just got to put up with this for a little while | 你只需忍受一段时间 |
[08:33] | until you get better. | 直到你好转 |
[08:34] | What if I don’t get better? | 如果我没有好转怎么办 |
[08:35] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[08:37] | You’re a strong woman. You’ll get through this. | 你是个坚强的女人 你会挺过去的 |
[08:39] | We’ll get through this, as a family. | 我们全家人会一起度过这个难关 |
[08:43] | – That’s Abishola. – Thank God. | -艾比希拉来了 -谢天谢地 |
[08:45] | Hang in there. | 等一会 |
[08:52] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[08:56] | Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable? | 我做什么能让你舒服点 |
[09:01] | Okay, don’t talk to me. | 好吧 别跟我说话 |
[09:02] | That’s fine. I’ll leave you alone. | 没关系 你自己待着吧 |
[09:05] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[09:06] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[09:08] | P-Pillow. | 枕头 |
[09:10] | Where do you want it? Under your arm? | 你想把它放哪 胳膊下面吗 |
[09:12] | – No. – Your legs? | -不是 -腿下面 |
[09:13] | Then where? | 那放哪里 |
[09:16] | Put it on my face. | 把它放在我脸上 |
[09:19] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[09:19] | Push down hard and kill me. | 用力压下去 杀了我 |
[09:22] | Please stop talking nonsense. | 拜托别胡说了 |
[09:23] | Come on. I won’t fight back. | 快点 我不会反击的 |
[09:26] | Smother me. | 捂死我 |
[09:28] | I’m not going to do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[09:29] | Oh, why? | 为什么 |
[09:31] | You don’t pay me enough to commit murder. | 你付的钱不够我杀人 |
[09:34] | Fine. Get my purse. | 好的 把我的钱包拿来 |
[09:37] | Stop it, Mrs. Wheeler. | 别这样 维勒太太 |
[09:39] | I understand you are depressed, but this will pass. | 我知道你很沮丧 但这一切都会过去的 |
[09:41] | I’d smother you. | 换我肯定会捂死你 |
[09:46] | I’m sure you would. | 我相信你会的 |
[09:50] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[09:52] | – It’s okay, huh? – You don’t understand. | -没事的 -你不明白 |
[09:53] | – I’m really suffering. – I know. | -我真的很痛苦 -我知道 |
[09:57] | But you have to keep reminding yourself | 但你得一直提醒自己 |
[09:58] | that this is just a setback. | 这只是一个挫折 |
[10:00] | Yeah? A temporary setback. | 对吗 短暂的挫折 |
[10:02] | I can’t walk, I can’t use my arm. | 我不能走路 不能用胳膊 |
[10:04] | I sound like the elephant man. | 我听着就是个象人 |
[10:07] | Who is the elephant man? | 象人是谁 |
[10:08] | Aw, google it! | 上网查去 |
[10:12] | I’m going to make myself something to eat. | 我要去吃点东西 |
[10:14] | Can I get you anything? | 你要吃什么吗 |
[10:15] | A chicken bone. | 一块鸡骨 |
[10:17] | I’m leaving. | 那我走了 |
[10:18] | If you have any feelings for me at all, | 如果你有一丁点喜欢我的话 |
[10:21] | you’d put me out of my misery. | 就让我摆脱痛苦 |
[10:23] | I don’t have any feelings for you. | 我一丁点都不喜欢你 |
[10:34] | May we have your attention? | 请大家注意一下 |
[10:37] | Hello? | 大家伙 |
[10:38] | Please stop your work. | 请暂停你们手头的工作 |
[10:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:42] | Supervisor Goodwin has an announcement. | 古德温主管要通知个事 |
[10:45] | Thank you, Supervisor Kofo. | 谢谢 科福主管 |
[10:48] | Workers… | 各位工友们 |
[10:51] | as you may know, | 大家应该知道 |
[10:52] | Kofo and I have been entrusted with the management | 科福和我被委托管理 |
[10:55] | of MaxDot Therapeutic Hosiery. | 麦克斯多特治疗袜 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:03] | In order to increase productivity, | 为了提高生产力 |
[11:06] | we are going to make some changes. | 我们要做些改变 |
[11:08] | Effectively immediately, | 即刻生效 |
[11:10] | all workers will be limited | 所有工人都将被限制 |
[11:11] | to two bathroom breaks per eight-hour shift. | 上两次厕所 八小时轮班一次 |
[11:15] | Those breaks will be no longer than five minutes. | 上厕所时间不能超过五分钟 |
[11:18] | And, to ensure compliance, no reading materials | 为了确保你们能遵守 在厕所里 |
[11:22] | will be allowed in the bathroom. | 不能看任何东西 |
[11:25] | Yes, Alan. | 你说 艾伦 |
[11:26] | – Jerry. – Jerry! | -我叫杰瑞 -杰瑞 |
[11:29] | What are you gonna do– put a lock on the bathroom door? | 你打算怎么着 在厕所门上加把锁吗 |
[11:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:35] | Any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[11:36] | I’m five months pregnant. I got to pee when I got to pee. | 我怀孕五个月了 我尿频 |
[11:45] | I am a reasonable man. | 我是个讲道理的人 |
[11:47] | If you can provide a recent sonogram | 如果你能提供最近的B超图 |
[11:50] | to prove your alleged pregnancy… | 来证明你所谓的怀孕 |
[11:55] | …allowances will be made. | 会给你宽裕的时间 |
[11:58] | But there is still no reading on the toilet. | 但还是不能在厕所里看东西 |
[12:02] | Any other questions? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah, where’s Mike? | 迈克去哪儿了 |
[12:04] | Michael did not share our vision for the future, | 迈克尔没有与我们分享对未来的憧憬 |
[12:07] | and had to be terminated. | 所以不得不把他辞退了 |
[12:10] | Let that be a warning to all of you. | 让这件事成为你们的警钟 |
[12:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:14] | Everyone back to work. | 所有人回去工作 |
[12:16] | May God bless our labors, | 愿上帝保佑我们的劳工 |
[12:18] | and may God bless America. | 保佑美利坚合众国 |
[12:22] | Really good. | 真棒 |
[12:27] | Come on, Mrs. Wheeler, you can do it. | 维勒太太 你能吃下去的 |
[12:28] | I don’t want to. | 我不想吃 |
[12:29] | It is important that you try to feed yourself. | 吃点东西非常重要 |
[12:31] | – No. – Here, just take the spoon. | -不 -给你 拿着勺子 |
[12:39] | Now, why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[12:40] | I don’t want to eat. | 我不想吃东西 |
[12:42] | Well, you have to, so please, let’s try again. | 你必须吃 拜托 我们再试一次 |
[12:47] | Go fetch. | 去捡回来 |
[12:50] | Mrs. Wheeler, I understand that this is hard for you, | 维勒太太 我理解这对你来说很难 |
[12:52] | but there’s no reason for you to make it hard for me. | 但你没有理由为难我 |
[12:55] | You don’t tell me what’s what. I tell you. | 你不能指使我 是我命令你 |
[12:57] | – I do not think so. – You don’t think so? | -我不这么觉得 -你不这么觉得 |
[12:59] | You need to know your place. | 你要知道你的地位 |
[13:01] | Mrs. Wheeler, I took this job | 维勒太太 我接受这份工作 |
[13:04] | to help your son and to help you. | 是为了帮助你和你的儿子 |
[13:05] | If you’d rather have somebody else, that’s fine. | 如果你想换人的话 也没问题 |
[13:07] | All you have to do is say so. | 你只需要说出来就好了 |
[13:09] | I know about you. | 我了解你 |
[13:10] | You people are all the same. | 你们这种人都一样 |
[13:12] | You worm your way into our lives | 你们掺合到我们的生活里 |
[13:13] | and take everything we worked for. | 夺走我们努力得来的一切 |
[13:14] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[13:15] | I do not want anything from you. | 我不想夺走你的任何东西 |
[13:16] | – Where are you going? – Home. | -你要去哪里 -回家 |
[13:18] | You can’t leave. You work for me. | 你不能走 你为我工作 |
[13:19] | Goodbye, Mrs. Wheeler. | 再见 维勒太太 |
[13:20] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[13:22] | Listen to this. | 听着 |
[13:24] | Caregiving can result in feelings of anger, | 照顾会导致愤怒 |
[13:26] | resentment, abandonment, fear and guilt. | 怨恨 遗弃 恐惧和内疚 |
[13:29] | I am totally experiencing all of that. | 这些我全都经历过了 |
[13:33] | If I wasn’t so high, | 如果我没嗑嗨了 |
[13:34] | I’d be right there with you. | 就和你一样了 |
[13:37] | You’re smoking pot? | 你在抽大麻吗 |
[13:38] | The book says it helps with strokes. | 书上说它有助于治疗中风 |
[13:40] | For the patient. | 是对病人来说 |
[13:45] | Hey, how’s it going in there? | 情况怎么样 |
[13:47] | I’m sorry, but I must leave. | 抱歉 但我必须走了 |
[13:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:49] | Are you experiencing feelings of abandonment, fear or guilt? | 你在经历遗弃 恐惧和内疚的感觉吗 |
[13:52] | I can help with that. | 我能帮到你 |
[13:55] | I think your mother would rather have somebody else look after her. | 我觉得你妈妈想让别人照顾她 |
[13:58] | Aw, man, what’d she say? | 天啊 她说什么了 |
[13:59] | Not important. | 不重要 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry, but I think it’s best if I go. | 抱歉 但我觉得我最好离开 |
[14:03] | Y-You’re coming back, though? | 你还会回来的吧 |
[14:04] | – No. – What are we supposed to do? | -不 -我们应该做什么 |
[14:07] | Try not to smother her. It’s what she wants. | 不要闷死她 这是她想要的 |
[14:14] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[14:16] | I’m hungry! | 我饿了 |
[14:18] | Anybody gonna feed me?! | 有人喂我吃的吗 |
[14:23] | All right, what the hell did you say to Abishola? | 你对艾比希拉说什么了 |
[14:25] | Don’t be mean to me, I’m dying. | 别对我态度这么差 我要死了 |
[14:28] | You’re not dying. | 你才不会死 |
[14:29] | You may be killing everyone around you, | 你可能会把身边人全累死 |
[14:30] | but you’re not dying. | 但你才不会死 |
[14:32] | You don’t care about me. | 你不关心我 |
[14:33] | You’re just mad I upset your little girlfriend. | 你生气只是因为我惹怒了你的小女友 |
[14:37] | Mom, you can’t treat people… | 妈妈 你不能对待别人… |
[14:38] | Don’t you start with me. | 别对我说教 |
[14:41] | I was just gonna say I love you. | 我只是想说我爱你 |
[14:44] | Look, I hired Abishola because she’s good at what she does, | 我雇艾比希拉是因为她是个优秀的护士 |
[14:47] | and she was gonna help you get better. | 她会帮助你好起来 |
[14:48] | Now what are we gonna do? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[14:50] | Mom? Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[14:53] | Hang on, I’m peeing. | 等一下 我在尿尿 |
[14:58] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[14:59] | It’s a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[15:01] | Are you putting me in a home? | 你要把我送回家吗 |
[15:03] | Maybe. We’ll see how this goes. | 也许吧 看看会怎么样 |
[15:05] | Bye, Mom. Love you. | 再见 妈妈 爱你 |
[15:11] | Where are we? | 我们到哪里了 |
[15:12] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[15:14] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[15:15] | If anyone can hear me, I’m being kidnapped! | 谁能听到我说话 我被绑架了 |
[15:25] | Bob. What a lovely surprise. | 鲍勃 你怎么来了 |
[15:28] | Olu, we have company. | 奥卢 有客人 |
[15:31] | Who the hell was that? | 这是谁啊 |
[15:33] | Uncle Tunde. | 通德叔叔 |
[15:34] | Uncle what? | 什么叔叔 |
[15:38] | – E karo. – Ek’ale. | -你好 -你们好 |
[15:40] | And who is this? | 这是谁 |
[15:42] | This is my mother, Dottie. | 这是我的妈妈 多蒂 |
[15:44] | Hello, Dottie. | 你好 多蒂 |
[15:46] | Say hi to Uncle Tunde. | 向通德叔叔问好 |
[15:47] | Hi, Uncle Tunde. | 你好 通德叔叔 |
[15:51] | Bob! Welcome. | 鲍勃 欢迎 |
[15:53] | Auntie. Mom, this is Auntie Olu. | 阿姨 妈妈 这是奥卢阿姨 |
[15:56] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[16:00] | Bob, what’s going on? | 鲍勃 怎么回事 |
[16:01] | My mother is here to apologize to you. | 我妈妈来向你道歉 |
[16:03] | Bob, I’m sure whatever your mother did, | 鲍勃 我相信不管你妈妈做了什么 |
[16:05] | Abishola deserved. | 艾比希拉都是活该 |
[16:08] | Thank you, Hulu. | 谢谢你 呼噜 |
[16:09] | Olu. | 奥卢 |
[16:10] | All right, Olu, Holu, Lulu… | 好吧 奥卢 火炉 露露 |
[16:15] | – Go ahead, apologize. – For what? | -来吧 道歉 -为什么 |
[16:18] | There’s a lot of nursing homes in Phoenix, | 凤凰城有很多疗养院 |
[16:20] | and I’m not paying for a good one. | 我可不会出大价钱 |
[16:22] | Phoenix. I told you. | 凤凰城 我就说吧 |
[16:26] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[16:27] | Well, I’m not gonna do it | 所有人都这么看着我 |
[16:28] | with everybody gawking at me. | 我可说不出口 |
[16:31] | Can we go in the kitchen? | 我们能去厨房吗 |
[16:33] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[16:34] | Nice to meet you, Doody. | 很高兴认识你 杜迪 |
[16:36] | Dottie. | 是多蒂 |
[16:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:47] | So you have something to say to me? | 你有话要和我说吗 |
[16:51] | I’m sorry you’re so sensitive. | 很抱歉你这么敏感 |
[16:55] | We are done here. | 没什么好说的了 |
[16:56] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[17:02] | I don’t know why I said those things to you. | 我不知道我为什么要对你说那种话 |
[17:06] | They’re terrible. | 那些话很糟糕 |
[17:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:10] | You’re a lovely girl. You don’t deserve | 你是个很可爱的女孩 我不该 |
[17:13] | to be treated like that. | 这么对你 |
[17:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:18] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[17:21] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[17:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:28] | I can’t feed myself, I can’t wash myself. | 我不能自己吃饭 我不能自己洗漱 |
[17:32] | I can’t even go to the bathroom by myself. | 我连自己去厕所都办不到 |
[17:36] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:38] | It’s hard, losing your independence. | 失去自主能力是很痛苦的 |
[17:44] | I hope you can forgive me. | 希望你能原谅我 |
[17:49] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[17:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | Have you eaten? | 你吃过饭了吗 |
[17:57] | No. | 没有 |
[17:58] | We were about to have dinner. Would you like to join us? | 我们正要吃晚饭 你要加入我们吗 |
[18:02] | Is it what I smelled in the hall? | 是我在大厅里闻到的味道吗 |
[18:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:07] | Then no. | 那就不要 |
[18:18] | Goodwin, Kofo. | 古德温 科福 |
[18:20] | – Oh, Mr. Wheeler. E karo. – E karo. | -维勒先生 你好 -你好 |
[18:22] | Yeah, yeah, e karo. Where is everybody? | 你好 大家都哪里去了 |
[18:25] | Well, it is a long story. | 说来话长 |
[18:26] | The good news is all those who are loyal to you are still here. | 好消息是那些忠于你的人都还这里 |
[18:30] | And the rest? | 其他的人呢 |
[18:31] | Easily replaced. | 换掉了 |
[18:33] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[18:35] | I believe it is called a walkout. | 这应该叫罢工 |
[18:37] | They’ll be back soon. | 他们马上就会回来的 |
[18:38] | They just went to have signs printed. | 他们就是去打印标语了 |
[18:41] | They’re on strike? | 他们要罢工 |
[18:42] | I was gone for one day. | 我就离开了一天 |
[18:44] | I’m sorry, Mr. Wheeler. | 很抱歉 维勒先生 |
[18:46] | The workers were intimidated by a strong leader. | 工人们被一个强势的领导吓到了 |
[18:49] | Oh, a strong leader. And what’s your story? | 强势的领导 你的说法呢 |
[18:53] | I tried to stop him, but he was sick with power. | 我想阻止他的 但是他沉迷权力 |