时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | “MaxDot Therapeutic Hosiery. | “麦克斯多特治疗袜 |
[00:07] | Robert J. Wheeler, president.” | 罗伯特·J·维勒 总裁” |
[00:10] | Therapeutic hosiery. | 治疗袜 |
[00:13] | Very fancy. | 真时髦 |
[00:15] | He was actually quite nice. | 他其实人很不错 |
[00:17] | He said he didn’t want to be a bother, | 他说不想烦扰我 |
[00:18] | and if I changed my mind, | 如果我改变主意的话 |
[00:20] | “The ball is in my court.” | “我能采取行动”[球在我的半场] |
[00:21] | Oh, like in basketball. | 就像篮球术语 |
[00:23] | No, no, it’s tennis. | 不 不 是网球 |
[00:24] | Have you seen how big this man is? | 你们看到那家伙块头有多大吗 |
[00:26] | He does not play tennis. | 他不打网球 |
[00:29] | – It’s just a saying. – What is? | -只是一种说法 -什么 |
[00:31] | The ball in your court. It means she can call him. | 球在你的半场 是指她可以随时给他电话 |
[00:34] | Well, I’m not calling anybody. | 我不会给任何人电话 |
[00:36] | I have work, I have school, | 我还要上班 我还要去学校 |
[00:37] | I have my son. | 我还有我的儿子 |
[00:38] | I have no time for balls. | 我没时间打球 |
[00:41] | Well, there goes the second date. | 第二次约会稳了 |
[00:45] | Auntie, Uncle, can we speak privately, please? | 阿姨 叔叔 我们可以单独谈一谈吗 |
[00:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:50] | Uh, we are Team Bob. | 我们是鲍勃小分队的 |
[00:53] | What is he doing here? | 他怎么会在这里 |
[00:55] | We invited him for tea and biscuits | 我们邀请他来喝茶吃饼干 |
[00:56] | to discuss whether a match could be made. | 再讨论一下你们在一起合不合适 |
[00:58] | A match? I do not want a match. | 合适 我不想跟任何人合适 |
[01:00] | It’s not about what you want. | 跟你想要什么没有关系 |
[01:02] | It’s about what is good for the whole family. | 对整个家有好处才重要 |
[01:04] | Okay, it is decided. | 我们已经决定好了 |
[01:06] | Abishola will have tea with you on Tuesday afternoon. | 艾比希拉会在周二下午和你一起喝茶 |
[01:09] | The only way I would spend time with Abishola | 只有艾比希拉自己愿意 |
[01:11] | is if she wants to. | 我才会花时间和她一起度过 |
[01:13] | This is bad. | 这可不妙 |
[01:17] | Abishola? | 艾比希拉 |
[01:19] | I will have tea with you. | 我会和你一起喝茶的 |
[01:21] | Are you sure? ‘Cause I don’t want you to do | 你确定吗 我一点都不想 |
[01:22] | anything against your will. | 勉强你做任何事 |
[01:23] | I said will have tea with you. Stop talking. | 我说了会跟你喝茶 废话少说 |
[01:30] | Oh, that’s wonderful news. | 真是个好消息 |
[01:33] | Your brother’s grandson got accepted | 你兄弟的孙子 |
[01:35] | to the University of Nigeria. | 被尼日利亚大学录取了 |
[01:37] | – Which grandson? – Which grandson? | -哪个孙子 -哪个孙子 |
[01:40] | Number 12. | 第十二个 |
[01:43] | Oh. David. | 是大卫 |
[01:45] | Good. | 很棒 |
[01:46] | Ask her to send us a bag of stockfish. | 让她给我们寄一袋鳕鱼干过来 |
[01:49] | You can get that at the supermarket. | 这你可以在超市买到 |
[01:50] | Oh, they don’t sell the heads. I like the heads. | 但他们不卖鱼头 我喜欢吃鱼头 |
[01:55] | Okay. Please send stockfish. | 好吧 给我们寄点鳕鱼干吧 |
[01:57] | Make sure you wrap it properly. | 这次一定要包好 |
[01:59] | Last time, the suitcase smelled terrible | 上次 包装箱味道太难闻 |
[02:01] | and I had to tell the man at the airport | 我只得告诉机场的工作人员 |
[02:03] | that Tunde had a leg infection. | 通德腿部感染了 |
[02:05] | You didn’t have to tell him anything. | 你什么都不用跟他说的 |
[02:07] | We could have just left. | 我们就可以直接走掉的 |
[02:10] | Good morning, Auntie and Uncle. | 早上好 阿姨叔叔 |
[02:11] | – Good morning, Abishola. – Good morning. | -早上好 艾比希拉 -早上好 |
[02:13] | Yes, Abishola is doing very well. | 是的 艾比希拉表现很好 |
[02:15] | She finally met a man. | 她终于开始约会了 |
[02:17] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁打电话 |
[02:19] | – My sister. – Which one? | -我姐姐 -哪个 |
[02:20] | The one who gave birth to you. | 生了你的那个 |
[02:23] | Mommy, I did not meet anyone. | 妈妈 我没有和任何人约会 |
[02:25] | Move away. This is my conversation. | 让开 我在说话呢 |
[02:29] | Between work and school, | 在工作和学校期间 |
[02:30] | Abishola had no chance of meeting somebody | 艾比希拉没机会约会 |
[02:32] | until I stepped in. | 然后我插手了 |
[02:35] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[02:38] | His name is Bob, | 他的名字是鲍勃 |
[02:39] | he’s American and he owns a big sock company. | 是个美国人还有个很大的袜子公司 |
[02:43] | He was so honored to meet us that he followed us to our home. | 他很荣幸见到我们 以至于跟到我们家了 |
[02:46] | Eh, after he caught you spying on him. | 是在他发现你们跟踪他之后 |
[02:48] | I have already said you are welcome. | 我已经跟你说过不用谢了 |
[02:52] | Uh, Dele, the grown-ups are talking. Go to school. | 德勒 大人在说话 你快去学校 |
[02:54] | – But I’m hungry. – Be hungry for knowledge. | -但我很饿 -你应该求知若渴 |
[02:58] | Yes, he’s handsome. | 是的 他很帅 |
[03:00] | Like Kevin James with a mustache… | 像凯文·詹姆斯一样留着小胡子 |
[03:03] | …only more orobo. | 只是胖得没型 |
[03:04] | Orobo? Bob is not that fat. | 胖得没型 鲍勃没那么胖 |
[03:08] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:09] | Trust me, he’s orobo. | 相信我 他就是胖得没型 |
[03:34] | 麦克斯多特 不久之后 | |
[03:39] | So if I want to say hello in her language…. | 如果我想用她的母语说你好 |
[03:41] | – E karo. – E karo. | -你好 -你好[约鲁巴语] |
[03:43] | No, no, e karo. | 不是 是你好 |
[03:46] | Pretty sure that’s what I said. | 我很确定我就是那么说的 |
[03:49] | Now, how do you say goodbye? | 好了 怎么说再见 |
[03:51] | – O dabo. – O dabo. O dabo. | -再见 -再见[约鲁巴语] |
[03:52] | O dabo, o dabo. You know, I speak Mandarin. | 再见 再见 你知道 我会说汉语 |
[03:54] | I did not know that. | 我不知道 |
[04:00] | Nice. Now I want Chinese for lunch. | 不错 我现在想吃中式午餐了 |
[04:04] | Okay, this is important. | 好了 这句话很重要 |
[04:05] | How do you say, “I’m sorry your aunt and uncle forced you | “很抱歉你阿姨和叔叔强迫你” |
[04:07] | “To spend time with me, but I really enjoyed myself | “和我共度时光 但我真的很享受” |
[04:10] | and I’d like to do it again”? | 你愿意再和我一起共度时光吗”怎么说 |
[04:11] | Ma binu iya iya re ati egbon re fi agbara | 很抱歉你阿姨和叔叔强迫你[约鲁巴语] |
[04:14] | mu o lati lo akoko pelu mi, | 和我共度时光 但我真的很享受 |
[04:16] | sugbon mo gbadun ara mi ati Mo fe lati se e leekansi. | 你愿意再和我一起共度时光吗 |
[04:23] | Uh, w-what’s that first word? Binu? | 第一个单词是什么 “比努” |
[04:26] | It means, “I’m sorry.” | 它的意思是 “抱歉” |
[04:27] | That’s good. That’s all I need. | 很好 我只要学会这句话就行了 |
[04:34] | So, how are things with you and the sock king? | 你和袜子王怎么样了 |
[04:37] | There are no things. | 没怎么样 |
[04:39] | There is just tea. | 就是喝喝茶 |
[04:40] | Very good. | 不错 |
[04:41] | It’s going very good. | 进展相当不错 |
[04:44] | Every sock king needs a sock queen. | 每个袜子大王都需要一个袜子皇后 |
[04:48] | Stop it, both of you. | 别说了 你们俩 |
[04:50] | If I were to marry again… | 如果我再婚 |
[04:51] | – You will. – I won’t. | -你会的 -我不会 |
[04:52] | – You will. You wi… – I won’t. I won’t. | -你会 会 -我不会 真不会 |
[04:56] | But if I were to marry again, | 但是如果我再婚 |
[04:57] | it would only be to a Nigerian man. | 对象只能是尼日利亚人 |
[04:59] | Only? That kind of narrows down your options, doesn’t it? | 只能 那岂不是缩小了你的择偶范围 |
[05:03] | Don’t listen to her. She has many options. | 别听她的 她的选择多着呢 |
[05:06] | Top of the list, Nigerian man, same tribe. | 首选是来自尼日利亚同部落的 |
[05:08] | Yoruba. | 约鲁巴人 |
[05:10] | Then Nigerian man, different tribe. | 次选则是来自不同部落的 |
[05:12] | Igbo. | 伊博人 |
[05:14] | Then | 然后 |
[05:15] | other Africans. | 其余非洲人 |
[05:16] | Except Tunisians and Egyptians. | 不算突尼斯人和埃及人 |
[05:19] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[05:21] | Then | 之后 |
[05:21] | Caribbean, then white, | 加勒比人 再然后白人 |
[05:24] | then African-American. | 最后非裔美国人 |
[05:27] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[05:28] | So, a black man is last on your list? | 所以排在最后的是黑人 |
[05:31] | Below white men? | 排在在白人后面 |
[05:33] | You get it. | 你懂了 |
[05:35] | I get that you full of crap. | 我明白你在胡说八道 |
[05:37] | All you Africans think you better than us. | 你们非洲人都觉得自己比我们黑人好 |
[05:40] | – Well… – Well, what? | -好吧 -好什么 |
[05:42] | You don’t make it easy for yourselves. | 是你们自己搞砸的 |
[05:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? Oh, come on. | -你这是什么意思 -拜托 |
[05:47] | Gangbangers, welfare stamps, the baby mamas. | 黑帮 福利券 未婚妈妈 |
[05:52] | You’re just buying into that racist propaganda | 你就是被种族主义电视节目 |
[05:54] | you see on TV. | 洗脑了 |
[05:55] | There are more white people on food stamps and welfare | 使用食品劵和福利券的白人 |
[05:57] | than black people. | 比黑人多得多 |
[05:59] | That’s not what it says on the Fox News. | 《福克斯新闻》可不是这么说的 |
[06:02] | Which is fair and balanced. | 公平又公正 |
[06:06] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 这么说吧 |
[06:08] | Next time I get an e-mail from a Nigerian prince, | 下次我收到尼日利亚王子的邮件 |
[06:11] | you want me to assume it’s one of you heffas trying to scam me? | 应该觉得是你们中的一个丑女在骗我喽 |
[06:15] | – Calm down, both of you. – Heffa? Who are you calling heffa? | -你们俩冷静点 -丑女 你叫谁 |
[06:16] | Kemi, Kemi, you are upsetting Gloria. | 凯米 别激怒格洛里亚 |
[06:18] | You both upsetting Gloria. | 你俩半斤八两 |
[06:21] | You think white folks see a difference between us? | 你们觉得白人能看出我们不一样 |
[06:24] | To them, we all look the same. | 对他们而言 我们都一样 |
[06:26] | You get pulled over by a cop, | 你觉得交警把你拦下之后 |
[06:28] | he’s not gonna see your little ranking system. | 会去考察你的等级系统 |
[06:30] | He’s just gonna see this. | 他只会看到你是个黑人 |
[06:34] | We wouldn’t get pulled over. | 我们不会被交警拦 |
[06:35] | We obey the traffic laws. | 我们遵纪守法 |
[06:43] | Hey, what are you doing there? Get away. | 你在这干什么 走开 |
[06:45] | Why are you reading about Nigeria? | 你为什么搜索尼日利亚 |
[06:46] | I said, get away. | 我说 走开 |
[06:49] | All right, all right. | 好吧 |
[06:51] | – You ever hear of privacy? – Ah, calm down. | -知道什么叫隐私吗 -冷静点 |
[06:53] | It’s not like there’s any porn on there. | 这又不是色情片 |
[06:54] | – How do you know? – I looked. | -你怎么知道不是 -我看过了 |
[06:58] | Mom’s browsing history is more interesting than yours. | 妈妈的浏览历史比你的有意思多了 |
[07:01] | So, why Nigeria? | 所以 为什么查尼日利亚 |
[07:03] | Don’t worry about it. | 你别管 |
[07:05] | Ooh. Is it a charity thing? | 是慈善活动吗 |
[07:06] | People buy a pair of socks, | 每销售一双袜子 |
[07:07] | we give away a pair to a poor person? | 我们就送一双给穷人 |
[07:09] | We’re not doing that. | 我们不会那样做 |
[07:10] | You sure? We don’t really have to give anything away. | 你确定 我们其实不会送出去 |
[07:13] | Nobody checks. | 没人会检查 |
[07:16] | That’s not happening. | 没有这回事 |
[07:18] | So, what’s the deal, then? | 那怎么回事 |
[07:19] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[07:21] | We’re only as sick as our secrets, big brother. | 我们的秘密和我们一样肮脏 大哥 |
[07:23] | – Where’d you get that? – Alcoholics Anonymous saying. | -那个是哪来的 -匿名戒酒互助会 |
[07:27] | Are you…? | 你不会是 |
[07:28] | No, no, no. I just like dating women in recovery. | 不是 我喜欢和正在戒酒的女人约会 |
[07:32] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[07:33] | Less pressure. | 压力小 |
[07:34] | They hate themselves before they sleep with me. | 她们在和我上床之前就恨自己 |
[07:40] | Come on. What’s the deal? | 拜托 告诉我怎么回事 |
[07:42] | Fine. I met somebody. | 我遇见了一个人 |
[07:45] | In Nigeria? | 在尼日利亚吗 |
[07:47] | – No. – Then where? | -不是 -那在哪儿 |
[07:49] | In the hospital. | 在医院 |
[07:51] | That nurse you were looking for. | 你那天找的护士 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:55] | So, she’s Nigerian, then? | 这么说她是尼日利亚人 |
[07:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:59] | Just to be clear, we’re not talking African-American, | 说明白点 我们说的不是非裔美国人 |
[08:01] | we’re talking, like, African-African? | 我们讨论的可是 非裔非洲人 |
[08:04] | Or just African. | 或者只是非洲人 |
[08:06] | Right. | 没错 |
[08:07] | Looking at a map, where’s Nigeria? | 看看地图 尼日利亚在哪 |
[08:09] | Between Benin and Cameroon. | 在贝宁和喀麦隆中间 |
[08:11] | Oh, sure, yeah. Now I know. | 当然 是啊 我懂了 |
[08:16] | By the way, you and her, it’ll never work. | 顺便说一句 你和她 成不了 |
[08:19] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[08:21] | Bob. Bob. Bob. | 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[08:26] | A bird may love a fish, | 飞鸟可以爱上鱼 |
[08:28] | but where will they build a home together? | 但他们得把家安在哪 |
[08:33] | Is that more words to live by from women in recovery? | 这是来自戒酒女的生活忠告吗 |
[08:35] | Actually, that’s from Fiddler on the Roof. | 其实是《屋顶上的小提琴手》里说的 |
[08:38] | Which I saw | 我看过 |
[08:39] | ’cause I was dating a Jewish girl | 因为我在和一个犹太女孩约会 |
[08:40] | who was also in recovery, so, yeah, I guess. | 她应该也在什么康复中 |
[08:49] | Hello, Richard. | 你好 理查德 |
[08:51] | Hey, Abishola. | 你好 艾比希拉 |
[08:52] | How’s it going with Bob? | 你和鲍勃怎么样了 |
[08:53] | Huh– how do you know about Bob? | 你怎么知道鲍勃的事 |
[08:59] | My God. | 天啊 |
[09:05] | You told the bus driver? | 你都告诉司机了 |
[09:07] | I told everybody. | 我告诉所有人了 |
[09:10] | In this terrible world that we live in, | 在我们生活的这个可怕的世界里 |
[09:11] | people need to hear good news. | 人们该听听好消息 |
[09:14] | You need to stop telling people my business. | 不要再把我的事告诉别人了 |
[09:16] | – Okay, okay. – Thank you. | -好吧 好吧 -谢了 |
[09:21] | I put it on my Facebook. | 我写在我的脸书上了 |
[09:23] | I got 75 likes. | 我得到了75个赞 |
[09:26] | Take it down. | 删掉 |
[09:27] | Why? I’m excited for you | 为什么 我很为你高兴 |
[09:29] | and so are 75 people you don’t know. | 那75个你不认识的人也是 |
[09:30] | I just need you to stop talking and respect my privacy. | 我需要你不要到处说了 尊重我的隐私 |
[09:34] | Stop talking? | 不要说了 |
[09:36] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[09:43] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样 |
[09:45] | Like what? I’m just respecting your privacy. | 哪样 我只是在尊重你的隐私 |
[09:50] | Richard, | 理查德 |
[09:51] | did you know that Kemi is single? | 你知道凯米是单身吗 |
[10:03] | Working late? | 加班吗 |
[10:04] | Yup. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[10:06] | Thank God for caffeine and Adderall, huh? | 谢天谢地有咖啡和安非他命啊 |
[10:09] | You’re still taking that stuff? | 你还在吃那种药吗 |
[10:10] | Oh, yeah. It, uh, helps with my attention deficit disorder. | 是的 这有助于我的注意力缺陷障碍 |
[10:14] | Well, I guess that’s good, but be careful, | 那应该不错 但是小心点 |
[10:16] | you don’t want to start depending on it. | 你可不想对那些药产生依赖 |
[10:18] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[10:21] | Nothing. I’ll see you later. | 没什么 回头见 |
[10:23] | Oh, hey, Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[10:25] | You want to keep your personal life personal, | 如果你还想有你自己的私人生活 |
[10:27] | don’t talk about it with Douglas. | 那就别和道格拉斯说 |
[10:29] | Aw, damn it. You’re right. Stupid. | 该死 你说得对 我太蠢了 |
[10:32] | And speaking of stupid, are you out of your freaking mind? | 既然说到蠢了 你疯了吗 |
[10:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:36] | Bob, you spent 12 years married to a woman | 鲍勃 你12年来的婚姻都跟一个 |
[10:39] | who shared everything with you. | 和你分享一切的女人一起 |
[10:41] | I mean, you ate the same foods, | 你们吃同样的东西 |
[10:43] | you enjoyed the same movies, | 你们喜欢同样的电影 |
[10:45] | hell, you kind of looked the same. | 你们看上去都一个样了 |
[10:48] | Not at the beginning. She turned into me. | 一开始不是这样的 是她变成了我 |
[10:51] | Well, my point is, you still couldn’t make the marriage work. | 我想说的是 那样的婚姻都没有走到最后 |
[10:55] | How do you think it’s gonna go | 你觉得你要是和一个 |
[10:56] | if you get involved with someone | 跟你完全没有共同点的人一起 |
[10:58] | you have absolutely nothing in common with? | 又能支撑多久呢 |
[11:00] | Well, did you ever stop to consider | 你有没有想过 |
[11:01] | that maybe opposites attract? | 也许异性会相吸呢 |
[11:04] | Baloney. Opposites avoid each other. | 乱讲 异形相斥 |
[11:07] | They hate each other. | 他们互相憎恨 |
[11:09] | They stab each other with steak knives. | 他们用牛排刀互相捅 |
[11:12] | Feels like we should be talking about your failed marriage. | 我们应该说的是你失败的婚姻吧 |
[11:15] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[11:17] | Well, you stabbed your ex-husband | 你用牛排刀 |
[11:19] | in the ass with a steak knife. | 捅了你前夫的屁股 |
[11:22] | Like you’ve never made a mistake! | 说得好像你永远不会犯错似的 |
[11:25] | – Good talk. Love you! – Drop dead, Bob! | -和你聊天很愉快 爱你 -去死吧 鲍勃 |
[11:32] | 麦克斯多特 第二天 | |
[11:38] | – E karo, Goodwin. – E karo, Mr. Wheeler. | -你好 古德温 -你好 维勒先生 |
[11:40] | – Have you seen your lady friend again? – Not yet, | -你再去见过你的那位女士朋友了吗 -还没有 |
[11:42] | but we have plans to have tea tomorrow. | 但是我们准备明天一起喝茶 |
[11:45] | How do you say “Tea” In her language? | 她的语言里 “茶”怎么说 |
[11:48] | – Tii. – Tii. | -茶 -茶 |
[11:49] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[11:52] | Look at me, trying to date a woman from Nigeria. | 看看我啊 要和尼日利亚女人约会了 |
[11:54] | You are pressing the envelope. | 你就差临门一脚了 |
[11:56] | – E karo. – E karo. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:58] | Karo. | 好 |
[12:01] | E karo, Mr. Wheeler. | 你好 维勒先生 |
[12:09] | Hey, Mr. Wheeler. | 维勒先生 |
[12:20] | O dabo. | 再见 |
[12:27] | – Bob, got a minute? – Yeah. | -鲍勃 你有空吗 -嗯 |
[12:30] | I just spoke to Douglas. | 我刚和道格拉斯聊了聊 |
[12:33] | There is nothing to be embarrassed about. | 你没有什么好尴尬的 |
[12:35] | I think it’s wonderful. | 我觉得这很棒 |
[12:37] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[12:38] | You have my complete support. | 我绝对支持你 |
[12:40] | Wow, thanks, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[12:42] | You’re welcome, honey. | 不客气 亲爱的 |
[12:46] | I don’t know if I ever told you this, | 我不知道我有没有和你说过 |
[12:47] | but I used to hang around the clubs | 但是我在摩城唱片兴起的时候 |
[12:49] | back when Motown Records was getting started. | 经常混在那些俱乐部里 |
[12:51] | – Is that so? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[12:53] | Of course, that was before I met your father. | 当然了 那是在我遇到你父亲之前 |
[12:55] | There were a couple of night spots in Detroit | 在底特律的有几个夜总会里 |
[12:58] | where you could spend time with the actual musicians. | 你能遇上真正的音乐家 |
[13:01] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[13:03] | Not to brag, but your mom sang a little harmony | 不是吹牛 但是你妈妈和两个诱惑乐队 |
[13:06] | with two Temptations and a Pip. | 和一个皮普乐队的人唱过和弦 |
[13:10] | Good story. Thanks. | 真精彩 谢了 |
[13:12] | You remember that song “You Can’t Hurry Love”? | 你还记得那首《爱情急不来》吗 |
[13:16] | None of them did. | 没人记得 |
[13:21] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[13:32] | Oh, yeah, that is one very funky gallbladder. | 这个胆囊真是太活泼了 |
[13:37] | Sponge stick. | 海绵棒 |
[13:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:41] | So, Abishola, I hear there’s a new fellow in your life now. | 艾比希拉 听说你遇到了一个男人 |
[13:46] | Where did you hear this? | 你从哪里听来的 |
[13:48] | Oh, a little bird told me. | 一只小小鸟告诉我的 |
[13:49] | Forceps. | 镊子 |
[13:51] | Does this little bird have a Facebook page? | 这只小小鸟有脸书吗 |
[13:54] | Yes, and a Snapchat. | 有 还有阅后即焚 |
[13:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[14:00] | You know, my brother married a white girl. | 我的哥哥就娶了一个白人 |
[14:02] | She became a Hindu, wore a sari, did everything right. | 她变成了一个印度女人 穿莎丽 什么都照规矩来 |
[14:06] | It was still a disaster. | 还是灾难啊 |
[14:09] | I am not marrying anyone. | 我不会嫁给任何人 |
[14:11] | Well, if you do, | 如果你嫁了 |
[14:12] | don’t count on your family | 不要指望你的家人 |
[14:13] | to provide much in the way of support. | 能给你提供任何支持 |
[14:15] | To this day, my mother refuses | 我的母亲直到今天 |
[14:17] | to be in the same room with Betty Jo. | 都拒绝和贝蒂·乔共处一室 |
[14:20] | I got you, | 我抓到你了 |
[14:21] | you slippery bastard. | 你这个滑腻的小混蛋 |
[14:24] | Hot potato. | 土豆烫手 |
[14:27] | Okay, let’s sew him up. | 好了 把他缝起来吧 |
[14:33] | I hope you’re happy. | 希望你高兴了吧 |
[14:35] | How can I not be? | 我为什么不高兴 |
[14:36] | I’m making green Jell-O for hundreds of sick people. | 我正在给上百个病人做绿果冻 |
[14:40] | Because of you, | 因为你 |
[14:41] | everybody in this hospital now knows about me and Bob. | 医院的所有人都知道我和鲍勃的事了 |
[14:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:44] | I did as you asked, I took down the Facebook page, | 我照你说的做了 我把脸书的状态撤了 |
[14:47] | and I returned the GoFundMe money | 我还归还了你的单身派对 |
[14:49] | for your bachelorette party. | 众筹的钱 |
[14:54] | More sugar. | 再加点糖 |
[14:56] | Well, people are still talking. | 人们还在说 |
[14:58] | Because they are rooting for you. People love love. | 因为他们支持你 人们爱爱 |
[15:02] | There is no love. | 没有爱 |
[15:05] | Give it time. | 给点时间 |
[15:07] | I didn’t really love my husband until after he was dead. | 我也是在我丈夫死后才爱上了他 |
[15:12] | I know you want the best for me. | 我知道你是希望我好 |
[15:14] | I’m asking, please leave it alone. | 我请求你 别管了 |
[15:17] | Okay, consider it left and alone. | 好了 我不管了 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:26] | I can’t believe this is what you are feeding the patients. | 真不敢相信你们都给病人吃这个 |
[15:28] | Are you joking? This is the healthiest thing on the menu. | 你开玩笑吗 这是菜单上最健康的东西 |
[15:54] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[15:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:58] | Yes, uh, just tired. | 没事 只是累了 |
[16:00] | – Can I ask you a question? – Make it quick. | -我能问你一个问题吗 -问 |
[16:03] | Are you going to marry the sock man? | 你要嫁给那个袜子男吗 |
[16:08] | Of course not. Where did you hear that? | 当然不会 你从哪里听来的 |
[16:10] | Cousin Yemisi sent me a Facebook message. | 耶米西表格给我发了一个脸书信息 |
[16:12] | Ah, they are talking about it in London? | 他们在伦敦也在说吗 |
[16:15] | Amsterdam. They’re on holiday. | 是阿姆斯特丹 他们正在度假 |
[16:18] | Oh, my God. Stay off the Facebook, please. | 天啊 不要上脸书 谢谢你 |
[16:21] | It’s also on Twitter. | 推特上也有 |
[16:23] | Stay off all of it. | 都不要碰 |
[16:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:28] | What should I tell my dad? | 我该怎么和我爸爸说 |
[16:30] | Your father has another family and he lives in Lagos. | 你爸爸有另一个家庭 他住在拉各斯 |
[16:33] | This is none of his business. | 这跟他无关 |
[16:35] | Yes, Mum. | 好的 妈妈 |
[16:38] | Have you been talking to him about it? | 你和他说过这件事吗 |
[16:39] | Not anymore. | 以后不说了 |
[16:45] | E karo, Abishola. Here’s your tii. | 你好 艾比希拉 这是你的茶 |
[16:49] | Your tii. Your tii. | 你的茶 你的茶 |
[16:50] | Hello, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[16:52] | Uh, e karo, Abishola. Here’s your tii. | 你好 艾比希拉 这是你的茶 |
[16:57] | Yes, e karo, but I cannot stay. | 你好 但我不能久留 |
[17:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:01] | I have decided | 我决定 |
[17:02] | that it is not right for us to be… | 我们不应该… |
[17:07] | I do not know what we are, but we cannot be… it. | 我不知道我们算什么 但我们不能…成 |
[17:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[17:14] | You are a very nice man, and I am sorry, | 你是个很好的人 我很抱歉 |
[17:17] | but this is what has to happen. | 但不该这样下去 |
[17:24] | O dabo. | 再见 |