时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We have a 50-year-old male, | 五十岁男性 |
[00:06] | chest pains, labored breathing! | 胸痛 呼吸困难 |
[00:14] | Pretty. | 太美了 |
[00:16] | You look like an angel. | 你看起来像天使 |
[00:20] | So, what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[00:21] | You had three stents put in. | 你放了三个支架 |
[00:24] | Is that a lot? | 很多吗 |
[00:25] | For a man your size, no. | 对于你这个体型的人来说 不多 |
[00:29] | Would you mind showing me your socks? | 你能给我看看你袜子吗 |
[00:33] | Socks are my business. Let me see. | 我做袜子生意 让我看看 |
[00:38] | Narvanis RD-75s. | 纳瓦尼斯RD-75s |
[00:41] | That’s a shame. | 可惜了 |
[00:43] | What is wrong with them? | 它们怎么了 |
[00:44] | Oh, they’re made on the cheap in Vietnam. | 是越南产的便宜货 |
[00:46] | One wash, they get all droopy in the top band. | 洗一次前面就滑脱了 |
[00:49] | So yours are better? | 那你家的好点 |
[00:50] | The Canadian Association of Chiropodists thinks so. | 加拿大手足协会觉得好点 |
[00:54] | I’ll get you a couple of pairs. You’ll see. | 我给你一副 穿了就知道 |
[01:00] | May I help you? | 请问有事吗 |
[01:02] | Yes, I’m looking for Abishola. | 有 我在找艾比希拉 |
[01:04] | Oh, I’m sorry. Abishola is sleeping. | 不好意思 她在睡觉 |
[01:06] | She worked very late. | 她加班到很晚 |
[01:09] | What do you want with Abishola? | 你找她什么事呢 |
[01:14] | Hi. Hello. | 你好 |
[01:15] | I promised you the best-made socks in the world, | 我答应过要给你世界上最好的袜子 |
[01:18] | and I am a man who keeps his promises. | 而我是个信守承诺的人 |
[01:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:22] | So, uh, anyway, is, uh, today, | 所以 你今天 |
[01:23] | like, a day off for you? | 休息 对吗 |
[01:25] | Yes. Goodbye. | 是的 再见 |
[01:32] | “MaxDot Therapeutic Hosiery. | “麦克斯多特治疗袜 |
[01:34] | Robert J. Wheeler, president.” | 罗伯特·J·维勒 总裁” |
[01:38] | “Therapeutic hosiery.” | “治疗袜” |
[01:40] | Very fancy. | 真时髦 |
[01:43] | He was actually quite nice. | 他其实人很不错 |
[01:44] | He said he didn’t want to be a bother | 他说不想烦扰我 |
[01:46] | and, if I changed my mind, | 如果我改变主意的话 |
[01:47] | “The ball is in my court.” | “我能采取行动”[球在我的半场] |
[01:48] | Oh, like in basketball. | 就像篮球术语 |
[01:50] | No, no, it’s tennis. | 不 不 是网球 |
[01:52] | Have you seen how big this man is? | 你们看到那家伙块头有多大吗 |
[01:53] | He does not play tennis. | 他不打网球 |
[01:56] | It’s just a saying. | 只是一种说法 |
[01:57] | – What is? – “The ball in your court.” | -什么 -“球在你的半场” |
[01:59] | It means she can call him. | 是指她可以随时给他电话 |
[02:01] | Well, I’m not calling anybody. | 我不会给任何人电话 |
[02:03] | I have work, I have school, | 我还要上班 我还要去学校 |
[02:05] | I have my son. | 我还有我的儿子 |
[02:06] | I have no time for balls. | 我没时间打球 |
[02:09] | Well, there goes the second date. | 第二次约会稳了 |
[02:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:14] | Oh. Shame on you. | 你们真不要脸 |
[02:18] | I don’t understand why you can’t have a little fun with this guy. | 我就不明白你为什么不能和这家伙玩玩 |
[02:21] | What is it with you people and fun? | 你们到底对玩玩有什么偏见 |
[02:23] | “You people”? | “你们” |
[02:24] | Americans. | 美国人 |
[02:26] | Oh. Well, I’ll give you that. | 我就信了你的邪 |
[02:29] | Anyway, she has no time for fun. | 她就是没时间玩玩 |
[02:33] | Let’s talk about marriage. | 我们来聊聊结婚吧 |
[02:35] | I already have a husband. | 我已经有丈夫了 |
[02:37] | You haven’t seen him in, what, six, seven years? | 你已经六七年没见过他了吧 |
[02:39] | Eight. | 八年 |
[02:40] | Well, then, technically, he’s dead. | 那严格上来说 他已经死了 |
[02:44] | Just think about how good | 你想想你要是你嫁给 |
[02:44] | your life would be if you married the president | 这个治疗袜公司的总裁 |
[02:47] | of a therapeutic hosiery company. | 你的人生会变成怎样 |
[02:51] | You sound just like my auntie and uncle. | 你听起来就像是我的姨妈和姨夫 |
[02:54] | Trust me, this a good match. | 相信我 你们很般配 |
[02:56] | He could pay off your student loans, | 他能够还清你的学生贷款 |
[02:58] | put Dele in a private school | 让戴尔上私人学校 |
[03:00] | and then, because you have filled his life with love, | 然后 由于你用爱填补了他的生命 |
[03:02] | he could buy Tunde and me a brand-new Ford F-150. | 他会给我和通德买一辆最新的福特F50猛禽 |
[03:07] | With turbocharge. | 有涡轮增压的 |
[03:11] | If you don’t mind, can we please change the subject? | 如果你们不介意的话 能不能换个话题 |
[03:14] | Sure. Okay, fine. | 好 没问题 |
[03:18] | You ever slept with a white guy? | 你有没有和白人睡过 |
[03:23] | I thought we were changing the subject. | 我们不是要换个话题吗 |
[03:24] | I thought so, too. | 我想也是 |
[03:27] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[03:29] | I’ve never been with anybody but my husband. | 我除了我丈夫以外没和任何人睡过 |
[03:31] | Who is dead! | 他已经死了 |
[03:34] | The thing you need to know | 你要知道 |
[03:35] | about white men is they’re very insecure | 白人很没有安全感 |
[03:37] | ’cause of the whole black guy thing. | 因为黑人的那玩意 |
[03:39] | Yes. They work very hard to make sure | 没错 他们会非常卖力 |
[03:41] | that you’re having a pleasant time. | 确保你很舒服 |
[03:44] | So if you want to get any sleep, | 所以如果你想睡觉的话 |
[03:46] | you have to compliment ’em. | 就必须要夸赞他们 |
[03:48] | Like “Good job, Steven. | 比如说”好样的 史蒂文 |
[03:49] | Ooh, you hit the spot.” | 你碰到那个点了” |
[03:53] | Okay, I’m going back to work. | 好了 我要继续工作了 |
[03:56] | Man, that girl is wrapped real tight. | 这妹子真是把自己包得够紧 |
[03:58] | She’s a good Christian woman. | 她是个基督教好女人 |
[04:00] | I’m sure you remember what that’s like. | 你肯定还记得那时怎样的感觉 |
[04:04] | So, you been going to church | 你一直和这个碰点高手史蒂文 |
[04:05] | with Steven the Spot-Hitter? | 去教堂吗 |
[04:38] | Any more chin chin? | 还有饼干吗 |
[04:40] | You’ve had enough. | 你吃得够多了 |
[04:42] | I am still hungry. | 我还是很饿 |
[04:43] | I’ll cook you some pounded yam when we get home. | 等我们回去了 我给你做点山药泥 |
[04:46] | Or we could stop at Wendy’s. | 或者我们可以去温蒂家 |
[04:50] | There! That’s him. | 看 他来了 |
[04:54] | Oh, that is a nice car. | 这辆车可不错 |
[04:56] | Cadillac. | 凯迪拉克 |
[04:57] | The car Elvis drove. | 猫王开的车 |
[05:00] | You think it is a lease? | 你觉得这是租的吗 |
[05:02] | If he’s a smart businessman, it is. | 如果他是个聪明的生意人 那就是 |
[05:04] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:06] | Tax-deductible. | 是个可以免税的家伙 |
[05:08] | Look at all the cars in the parking lot. | 看看停车场里的这些车 |
[05:11] | These are all his employees. | 都是他员工的 |
[05:13] | Their cars are not as nice. | 他们的车没那么好 |
[05:15] | Proving he is a smart businessman. | 说明他是个聪明的生意人 |
[05:20] | Yes, this will be a fine marriage for my niece. | 我侄女和他肯定很般配 |
[05:23] | For all of us. | 我们都是 |
[05:24] | Goes without saying. | 这种话不需要说 |
[05:26] | We are a package deal. | 我们是绑定的 |
[05:28] | You’re in my spot! | 你占我位置了 |
[05:29] | Oh, I-I’m very sorry! | 很抱歉 |
[05:31] | Go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[05:33] | Have a nice day! | 祝你日安 |
[05:48] | Oh, God, I hate my life. | 天啊 我恨我的人生 |
[05:55] | *I’ll be* | *我会* |
[05:56] | *Seeing you* | *在每个* |
[05:57] | *In every lovely summer’s day* | *美好的夏日* |
[06:01] | *In everything that’s light and gay* | *柔和的阳光中看到你* |
[06:04] | *I’ll always think of you this way…* | *我会一直想着你* |
[06:09] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:10] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[06:12] | *I’ll find you in the morning sun* | *我会看到你在晨曦下* |
[06:15] | *And when the night is new…* | *当夜晚来临* |
[06:21] | You getting ready for open mic night? | 准备好今天的K歌之夜了吗 |
[06:24] | You know what today is. | 你知道今天是什么日子 |
[06:25] | I do. | 我知道 |
[06:26] | Exactly 25 years ago, | 25年前 |
[06:29] | your father suffered a massive heart attack | 你父亲突发严重心脏病 |
[06:31] | and dropped dead on the loading dock. | 倒在了运货码头上 |
[06:33] | Wow. 25 years. | 25年了 |
[06:36] | Hey, what was he doing down on the loading dock anyway? | 他到底去运货码头干什么 |
[06:38] | Oh, you should’ve seen it. | 你真该看看 |
[06:40] | The truck driver lost the manifest, | 卡车司机弄丢了货运单 |
[06:42] | so there was no way to check the shipment. | 所以根本无法清点货物 |
[06:44] | And your old man laid into that guy, | 你的老爹就扑倒那家伙 |
[06:48] | screaming and yelling. | 尖叫大喊着 |
[06:51] | And then his eyes rolled back in his head, | 然后他翻了个巨大的白眼 |
[06:52] | and he went straight up to heaven. | 就归西了 |
[06:56] | Yeah, I’m sorry I missed it. | 我很遗憾错过了这一幕 |
[06:57] | Mom, don’t you think his ashes should be at home? | 妈妈 你不觉得应该把他的骨灰放在家里吗 |
[07:01] | This is his home. | 这就是他的家 |
[07:03] | This business that he built with his blood, sweat and tears. | 这是他用心血 汗水和泪水铸就的事业 |
[07:07] | – I get it. – Do you? | -我明白 -是吗 |
[07:09] | ‘Cause I don’t see you screaming at anybody. | 因为我没看到你冲任何人吼叫 |
[07:12] | Hey, I just had my own heart attack. | 我自己都刚心脏病发 |
[07:14] | Good point. Credit where credit’s due. | 有道理 值得称道 |
[07:16] | – Yeah. – What’s going on? | -是啊 -怎么了 |
[07:18] | It’s the anniversary | 今天是我父亲 |
[07:19] | of Dad’s heart attack. | 心脏病去世的纪念日 |
[07:21] | Is that something we celebrate? | 这是什么需要庆祝的事吗 |
[07:23] | Mom does. | 妈妈需要 |
[07:25] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[07:27] | call me when you cut the cake. | 切蛋糕的时候叫我 |
[07:31] | Hey, uh, I should get back to work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[07:32] | Say goodbye to Daddy. | 和爸爸说再见 |
[07:36] | Goodbye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[07:38] | – Goodbye, son. – Okay. | -再见 儿子 -好吧 |
[07:41] | *I’ll be looking at the moon* | *我会在月亮上寻找* |
[07:45] | *But I’ll be seeing* | *但我会找到* |
[07:50] | *You…* | *你* |
[07:56] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[07:58] | Bob, you got a second? | 鲍勃 你有时间吗 |
[07:59] | Yeah. What’s up? | 什么事 |
[08:00] | We got a little problem. | 我们出了点小问题 |
[08:02] | Is it about how badly you stink of weed? | 是关于你全身上下的大麻味吗 |
[08:06] | Sorry. Cashmere sweater. | 抱歉 羊绒衫 |
[08:07] | Really holds on to the smoke. | 味道总是去不掉 |
[08:11] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么问题 |
[08:12] | I need my name painted on my parking space. | 我要在我的停车位上喷上我的名字 |
[08:14] | That’s what you need, huh? | 你需要的是这个啊 |
[08:16] | It’s a small thing, but it connotes respect. | 这是件小事 但这关乎尊重 |
[08:18] | Oh, it connotes respect. | 这还关乎尊重呢 |
[08:22] | You know what, how ’bout we cut your friggin’ head off, | 这样吧 不如我们把你的脑袋砍下来 |
[08:24] | stick it on a pole near your parking spot | 然后插在你停车位边的杆子上 |
[08:27] | and see if that connotes respect?! | 看看这样关不关乎尊重 |
[08:30] | Just like his father. | 和他的父亲一模一样 |
[08:35] | “Connote.” | “关乎” |
[08:37] | I had so many chances to kill him as a child. | 在他小时候 我有这么多机会能杀了他 |
[08:44] | You’re listening to 91.5, | 这里是91.5频道 |
[08:46] | Detroit’s number one easy listening station. | 底特律排名第一的动听电台 |
[08:49] | Here’s America’s “A Horse with No Name.” | 为您献上亚美利加合唱团的《无名之马》 |
[08:52] | Nope. | 不 |
[09:29] | What the…? | 什么鬼 |
[09:36] | What are you doing? Drive! | 你在干什么 继续开啊 |
[09:50] | What do you want with Abishola? | 你找艾比希拉干吗 |
[09:51] | No. | 不是吧 |
[10:01] | – What? – The sock man is following us. | -怎么了 -那个买袜子的在跟着我们 |
[10:06] | Oh, no. | 不好了 |
[10:07] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[10:09] | Punch it! | 加油 |
[10:37] | I think we are okay. | 我觉得我们应该没事 |
[10:40] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[10:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:43] | Oh, this is your fault. | 都怪你 |
[10:45] | You had to see where he lived. | 你非得要看他住哪 |
[10:47] | Hey, keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[10:48] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[10:53] | May I help you? | 我有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[10:55] | Why were you following me? | 你们为什么跟踪我 |
[10:57] | We were not following you. | 我们没有跟踪你 |
[10:59] | That was someone else. | 那是别人 |
[11:01] | Come on. Quit screwing around. Let’s talk. | 别耍花招了 我们好好谈谈 |
[11:04] | One moment, please. | 请等一下 |
[11:08] | What should we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[11:10] | I’m-I’m thinking. I’m thinking. | 我正在想 我在思考 |
[11:13] | I can hear every word you’re saying. | 你们说得每一个字我都能听见 |
[11:27] | Your Cadillac is very nice. | 你的凯迪拉克很不错 |
[11:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:31] | Lease or own? | 租的还是买的 |
[11:33] | It’s a lease. | 租的 |
[11:35] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |
[11:38] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[11:39] | Earl Grey and Pepperidge Farm biscuits. | 伯爵茶和非凡农庄的饼干 |
[11:43] | – Thank you. – No. | -谢谢你 -不 |
[11:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:47] | So, what are your intentions with my niece? | 你对我侄女有什么企图 |
[11:51] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[11:52] | Abishola is my sister’s daughter. | 艾比希拉是我姐姐的女儿 |
[11:54] | I’m responsible for her well-being. | 我要对她的幸福负责 |
[11:57] | I have a right to know about the man who is pursuing her. | 我有权利了解追求她的男人 |
[12:00] | I’m not pursuing anybody. | 我没有在追求任何人 |
[12:02] | We have the socks to prove otherwise. | 我们有袜子为证 |
[12:06] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:07] | I took a shot, but she wasn’t interested. | 我的确尝试过 但她并不感兴趣 |
[12:10] | End of story. | 故事结束 |
[12:11] | Doesn’t matter what interests her. | 她对什么感兴趣不重要 |
[12:13] | We say when the story is over. | 故事什么时候结束 我们说了算 |
[12:15] | – I say. – She says. | -我说了算 -她说了算 |
[12:19] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[12:21] | what is your credit score? | 你的信用评分怎么样 |
[12:30] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[12:33] | He followed us home. | 他跟着我们到家的 |
[12:35] | That is not what happened at all. | 事情根本不是这样的 |
[12:37] | Dele, go to your room. | 德勒 回你房间去 |
[12:38] | – But Mom… – Now! | -但是妈妈 -现在 |
[12:39] | Look, A-Abishola, I can explain. | 艾比希拉 我可以解释 |
[12:41] | No. You explain nothing. | 不 你什么都不用解释 |
[12:42] | Auntie, Uncle, can we speak privately, please? | 阿姨 叔叔 我们可以单独谈一谈吗 |
[12:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:46] | Uh, we are Team Bob. | 我们是鲍勃小分队的 |
[12:53] | What is he doing here? | 他怎么会在这里 |
[12:54] | We invited him for tea and biscuits | 我们邀请他来喝茶吃饼干 |
[12:56] | to discuss whether a match could be made. | 再讨论一下你们在一起合不合适 |
[12:57] | A match? I do not want a match. | 合适 我不想跟任何人合适 |
[13:00] | It’s not about what you want. | 跟你想要什么没有关系 |
[13:01] | It’s about what is good for the whole family. | 对整个家有好处才重要 |
[13:03] | And a Ford F-150. | 还有福特F50猛禽 |
[13:07] | You are swapping me for a car? | 你们为了一辆车就把我卖了吗 |
[13:09] | It is a truck. | 是卡车 |
[13:10] | A very good truck. | 特别棒的卡车 |
[13:12] | They do not know how to whisper. | 他们真不知道怎么说悄悄话 |
[13:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:20] | Did you bring socks again? | 你又带袜子来了吗 |
[13:22] | No. | 没有 |
[13:23] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么在这里 |
[13:25] | You know, that’s a heck of a question. | 这是个好问题 |
[13:28] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[13:29] | Dele. | 德勒 |
[13:30] | Hi, Dele. | 你好 德勒 |
[13:31] | – I’m Bob. – Hello, Bob. | -我叫鲍勃 -你好 鲍勃 |
[13:35] | So, uh, what grade are you in? | 你上几年级了 |
[13:38] | – Seventh. – Cool. | -七年级 -酷 |
[13:40] | Do you know what you want to be when you grow up? | 你知道你长大之后想做什么了吗 |
[13:43] | It doesn’t matter what I want. | 我想做什么不重要 |
[13:44] | I’m going to be a doctor. | 我得当医生 |
[13:50] | Okay, it is decided. | 我们已经决定好了 |
[13:52] | Abishola will have tea with you on Tuesday afternoon. | 艾比希拉会在周二下午和你一起喝茶 |
[13:55] | During her break | 在她午休的时候 |
[13:56] | in a public place. | 在公共场合 |
[13:58] | Uh, thanks, but that’s not gonna work for me. | 谢谢了 但我恐怕不行 |
[14:00] | Monday morning, pancake breakfast. Final offer. | 周一早上 一起吃薄饼早餐 最终报价 |
[14:05] | Look, I’m not negotiating. | 这不是在谈判 |
[14:06] | The only way I would spend time | 只有艾比希拉自己愿意 |
[14:07] | with Abishola is if she wants to. | 我才会花时间和她一起度过 |
[14:10] | Oh, this is bad. | 这可不妙 |
[14:14] | Abishola? | 艾比希拉 |
[14:21] | I will have tea with you. | 我会和你一起喝茶的 |
[14:23] | Are you sure? ‘Cause I don’t want you | 你确定吗 我一点都不想 |
[14:24] | to do anything against your will. | 勉强你做任何事 |
[14:25] | I said I will have tea with you. Stop talking. | 我说了会跟你喝茶 废话少说 |
[14:29] | Yup. Went right past the sale. | 不用讨价还价了 |
[14:32] | Well, uh, | 好吧 |
[14:33] | I should, uh… I should get going. | 我看 我该走了 |
[14:36] | Uh, thank you… for coming to visit. | 谢谢你 来我们家做客 |
[14:39] | Visit? | 做客 |
[14:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:43] | Okay, well, uh, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[14:46] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[14:48] | How wonderful is this! | 这真是太棒了 |
[14:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:57] | Hi. Uh, I took a guess and got you decaf tea. | 我猜你喜欢无咖啡因茶 就给你带了 |
[15:00] | Why did you guess that? | 为什么这么猜 |
[15:02] | Well, you always seem a little wound up. | 因为你总是紧张兮兮的 |
[15:04] | Here’s your tea. | 给你茶 |
[15:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:08] | So, you’re on a break? | 所以 这是你休息时间吗 |
[15:11] | Yes. We have… 28 minutes. | 是的 我们有28分钟 |
[15:14] | So it’s like speed dating? | 就像闪电约会那样 |
[15:16] | This is not a date. | 这不是约会 |
[15:18] | No siree, Bob, it is not. | 不是的 鲍勃先生 这不是约会 |
[15:22] | So, uh, you got any hobbies? | 所以你有什么爱好吗 |
[15:23] | No. I am from Nigeria. | 没有 我来自尼日利亚 |
[15:25] | Nigerians don’t do useless things. | 我们尼日利亚人不做没用的事 |
[15:29] | You don’t whisper, either. | 你们也不说悄悄话对吧 |
[15:34] | Okay, 27 minutes. | 好吧 还有27分钟 |
[15:43] | Do you have hobbies? | 你有什么爱好吗 |
[15:45] | Well, I used to, but, uh, since I got divorced, | 以前有 自打离婚以后 |
[15:47] | I spend most of my time working. | 大部分时间都在工作 |
[15:49] | How long were you married? | 你结婚多久 |
[15:50] | – 12 years. – Children? | -12年 -孩子呢 |
[15:52] | We tried. I tried. She just laid there. | 我们尽力了 我尽力了 她就躺那儿 |
[15:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry. Uh, no kids. | 抱歉 没孩子 |
[16:00] | So now your whole life is about making socks? | 所以现在你的全部生活就是做袜子 |
[16:03] | Compression socks. | 压缩袜 |
[16:04] | I’m a soldier in the war against phlebitis. | 我可是对抗静脉炎症的战士 |
[16:08] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[16:09] | Where did the company name, “MaxDot,” Come from? | 麦克斯多特这个名字 是怎么来的 |
[16:12] | Well, my dad started the company. | 我父亲创办了这家公司 |
[16:13] | And his name is Max, and my mom’s name is Dottie, | 他叫麦克斯 我母亲叫多蒂 |
[16:16] | so, “MaxDot.” | 所以”麦克斯多特” |
[16:20] | I thought it would be a better story. | 我还以为是个更精彩的故事 |
[16:23] | So what brought you to Detroit? | 你为什么来底特律 |
[16:25] | I wanted a better life for me and my son. | 我想给自己和儿子更好的生活 |
[16:29] | I understand that, | 这我懂 |
[16:31] | but why Detroit? | 但为什么来底特律 |
[16:34] | I have family here. | 有亲戚在这儿 |
[16:35] | Yeah, we’ve met. | 是啊 我们已经见过了 |
[16:38] | What about your son’s dad? Where’s he at? | 孩子父亲呢 他在哪 |
[16:40] | He moved back to Nigeria. | 他搬回尼日利亚了 |
[16:41] | How come? | 怎么回事 |
[16:42] | There, he’s a civil engineer. | 在那儿 他是土木工程师 |
[16:44] | Here, he worked in a toll booth. | 但在这儿 他只能去收费站工作 |
[16:47] | So he didn’t like change? | 所以他不喜欢这种转变 |
[16:50] | Nothing? Okay. | 好吧 没事 |
[16:55] | – So, so, you’re divorced? – No. | -所以你离婚了 -没有 |
[16:57] | But you’re not together anymore? | 但是你们不在一起了 |
[16:59] | No, we are not. | 是的 不在一起 |
[17:00] | But what if you meet someone? | 那如果你遇到什么人 |
[17:01] | Isn’t that a problem? | 这难道不会是个问题吗 |
[17:03] | It is not a problem yet. | 现在还不是问题 |
[17:13] | Thank you for walking me back. | 谢谢你陪我走回来 |
[17:14] | Well, it is Detroit, and it’s broad daylight | 这是底特律 而且还是大白天 |
[17:16] | so you can’t be too careful. | 所以你得特别小心 |
[17:18] | Okay, uh, thank you again. | 好吧 再次感谢 |
[17:20] | We can stop here. | 我们就到这儿吧 |
[17:21] | Well, how come? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[17:22] | What, you’re embarrassed to be seen with a white guy? | 和白人在一起被看见了会很尴尬 |
[17:24] | Yes. Goodbye. | 没错 再见 |
[17:33] | Look who found time for balls. | 瞧啊 某人有时间玩球了 |
[17:43] | *I’m going to Katmandu* | *想去加德满都* |
[17:46] | *Up to the mountains where I’m going to* | *攀登崇山峻岭 抵达心之去处* |
[17:49] | *And if I ever get out of here* | *不被此地束缚* |
[17:53] | *That’s what I’m gonna do* | *想要全力以赴* |
[17:56] | *Oh, K-K-K-K-K-K-Katmandu.* | *哦加加加 加德满都* |
[18:14] | Turn out the lights. | 别开灯 |
[18:17] | You were right. | 说得对 |
[18:19] | He has a beautiful home. | 他家真漂亮 |
[18:22] | Yes. We’ll be very happy there. | 是啊 住进去肯定特别开心 |
[18:26] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[18:28] | The first thing we must do is pull all the grass out | 首先要做的就是把草都拔了 |
[18:31] | and grow some vegetables. | 然后种些蔬菜 |
[18:34] | Ah. No. | 不要 |
[18:35] | You have to have the grass. | 还是得种草 |
[18:37] | It tells people you are wealthy enough | 想要炫富 |
[18:38] | to grow something you cannot eat. | 就得种些不能吃的东西 |
[18:42] | Well, could I grow some tomatoes in the backyard? | 那我能在后院种西红柿吗 |
[18:44] | As long as I don’t smell fertilizer | 只要我泡澡时闻不到粪味儿 |
[18:46] | when I’m in the hot tub, can do whatever you want. | 随便你种什么都行 |
[18:53] | Well, where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[18:54] | I’m going to take a picture of the house | 我去给那房子拍张照 |
[18:56] | for our Christmas card. | 当作圣诞节卡片的封面 |
[19:05] | Turn off the flash! | 别开闪光灯 |