时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We have a fifty-year old male, | 五十岁男性 |
[00:06] | chest pain, laboured breathing. | 胸痛 呼吸困难 |
[00:07] | Hang in there, Bobby, you’re gonna be okay. | 坚持住 鲍勃 你会没事的 |
[00:09] | Of course he’s gonna be okay. It’s just gas. | 他当然会没事 只是胃胀而已 |
[00:11] | It’s not gas, mom. I’m having a heart attack. | 不是胃胀 妈 我心脏病犯了 |
[00:13] | Or now maybe you will stop eating defenceless animals. | 或也许现在你该停止吃毫无防备的动物了 |
[00:15] | Not now, Christina. | 现在不是劝我吃素的时候 克里斯汀娜 |
[00:17] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我们吧 |
[00:18] | I love you, Bobby! | 我爱你 鲍勃 |
[00:19] | Wait! | 等等 |
[00:23] | No, it’s my heart. | 不 是心脏 |
[00:40] | Pretty. | 太美了 |
[00:42] | You look like an angel. | 你看起来像天使 |
[00:46] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[00:48] | Okay, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[00:49] | So… what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[00:51] | You had three stents put in. | 你身体里放了三个支架 |
[00:54] | Is that a lot? | 很多吗 |
[00:55] | For a man your size, no. | 对于你这个体型的人来说 不多 |
[00:59] | I got to pee. Do I just do it or do I go somewhere? | 我要尿尿 我就在这尿还是去哪儿 |
[01:02] | No, don’t just do it. | 不 别尿在这 |
[01:05] | Here, let me help you. | 过来 让我帮你 |
[01:08] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[01:11] | Slow, slow. | 慢点 慢点 |
[01:12] | It’s okay. I got it. | 好了 我自己来 |
[01:14] | You have nothing. Lean on me. | 你啥也不行 扶着我 |
[01:22] | Would you mind showing me your socks? | 你能给我看看你袜子吗 |
[01:26] | Socks are my business. Let me see. | 我做袜子生意 让我看看 |
[01:29] | Come on. | 快点 |
[01:33] | Narvanis RD-75s. | 纳瓦尼斯RD-75s |
[01:36] | That’s a shame. | 可惜了 |
[01:38] | What is wrong with them? | 它们怎么了 |
[01:39] | Ah, they’re made on the cheap in Vietnam. | 是越南产的便宜货 |
[01:41] | One wash, they get all droopy in the top band. | 洗一次袜口就滑脱了 |
[01:44] | They do. | 确实是 |
[01:45] | That’s ’cause they use a synthetic latex, | 因为他们用合成乳胶 |
[01:47] | whereas MaxDot Compression Socks, | 但在麦克斯多特压缩袜业 |
[01:49] | the company I happen to own, uses a natural blend. | 正好是我的公司 用天然材料 |
[01:52] | So yours are better? | 那你家的好点 |
[01:53] | The Canadian Association of Chiropodists thinks so. | 加拿大手足协会觉得好点 |
[01:57] | I’ll get you a couple of pairs, you’ll see. | 我给你一副 穿了就知道 |
[01:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:01] | All right, so, uh, this is my stop. | 好了 我到了 |
[02:03] | Uh, leave the door open. | 把门开着 |
[02:04] | I’ll wait out here for you. | 在这等你 |
[02:06] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s gonna work. | 我觉得这样不行 |
[02:08] | I’m a little pee-shy. | 别人看着我尿不出来 |
[02:10] | Well, I cannot leave you alone. | 我不能让你一人去尿 |
[02:11] | If you fall down, who’s going to pick you up? | 如果你摔倒了 谁来扶你起来 |
[02:14] | Not me. | 反正不是我 |
[02:16] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:31] | You know, I have other patients. | 你知道我还有其他病人吧 |
[02:34] | That’s not helping. | 你这么说也没用 |
[02:35] | Would you like me to insert a catheter in your penis? | 你要我给你插个导尿管吗 |
[02:40] | I really don’t. | 最好别 |
[02:59] | That’s nice. What’s that? | 真好听 是什么歌 |
[03:01] | I used to sing this for my son before I put him to bed. | 我以前哄儿子睡觉时就唱这个 |
[03:04] | Always worked. | 屡试不爽 |
[03:10] | Hey, hey, would you look at that! | 见效了 你快来看看 |
[03:12] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[03:14] | You come here often? | 你总来这儿吗 |
[03:16] | Yes. I work 12-hour shifts, three, four days a week. | 对 每周工作三四天 12小时的班 |
[03:20] | No, I was making a joke. | 不 我开玩笑呢 |
[03:22] | Oh. It was not funny. | 好吧 不好笑 |
[03:25] | Yeah, I got that. | 对 我发现了 |
[03:27] | – What’s your name? – Abishola. | -你叫什么 -艾比希拉 |
[03:29] | What a coincidence. That’s my mother’s name. | 真是巧了 和我妈妈名字一样 |
[03:33] | Another joke? | 你又在开玩笑吗 |
[03:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:39] | People call you Abi? | 大家会叫你艾比吗 |
[03:40] | No. Go back in there and wash your hands. | 不会 回去洗手 |
[03:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:48] | It’s a pretty name, Abishola. | 名字很好听 艾比希拉 |
[03:50] | What’s it mean? | 有什么寓意吗 |
[03:51] | “Born to wealth.” | “生而富有” |
[03:52] | Oh, so you just work here for fun? | 那你在这工作就是为了好玩 |
[03:55] | Is it one of those ironic things, | 这是那种讽刺吗 |
[03:57] | like when guys call me “Slim”? | 就像有人会叫我”瘦子” |
[03:59] | But you are not slim. | 但你并不瘦 |
[04:01] | Yeah, I was… | 是的 但我曾经 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:05] | Is-Is-Is… is my family still around? | 我的家人还在外面吗 |
[04:07] | Yes. Would you like me to get them? | 是的 需要我去叫他们过来吗 |
[04:09] | Oh, God, no. | 我的天 不要 |
[04:10] | Actually, tell ’em I died. | 其实你可以告诉他们我死了 |
[04:13] | Ah, that joke you liked. | 你喜欢这个玩笑 |
[04:16] | I understand having a difficult family. Yeah? | 我理解家家有本难念的经 对吗 |
[04:19] | What’s the deal with yours? | 你家的问题是什么 |
[04:20] | – That is not your business. – Okay. | -跟你没关系 -好的 |
[04:28] | If you like, I can tell your family you’re sleeping | 如果可以 我会告诉你的家人你睡着了 |
[04:31] | and to come back in the morning. | 让他们明天再过来 |
[04:32] | Ah, that’d be great. | 那很好 |
[04:35] | Thanks, Abi. | 谢谢 艾比 |
[04:36] | – Abishola. – Abishola, sorry. | -艾比希拉 -艾比希拉 抱歉 |
[04:39] | You can call me Bob. | 你可以叫我鲍勃 |
[04:40] | Good night, Bob. | 晚安 鲍勃 |
[04:43] | What now? | 又笑什么 |
[04:45] | I never liked the sound of my name, | 我一直都不喜欢我名字的发音 |
[04:46] | but when you say it, it sounds nice. | 但你叫我名字的时候 很好听 |
[04:50] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[04:52] | Say it again. | 再叫一次 |
[04:54] | – Good night, Bob. – Oh, yeah. | -晚安 鲍勃 -就是这样 |
[04:57] | It’s way better than “Bahb.” | 比”班勃”好听多了 |
[05:23] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[05:24] | I didn’t see one nurse in this hospital wearing our socks. | 我在这家医院没看到有护士穿我们的袜子 |
[05:27] | Oh, Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[05:28] | You’re just like your father. | 你和你爸爸很像 |
[05:31] | Always working, always looking for opportunities. | 工作狂人 探索机会 |
[05:33] | Yeah, but Daddy died when he was 58. | 没错 但爸爸五十八岁就去世了 |
[05:36] | So Bob gets to kick ass for eight more years. | 所以鲍勃很厉害 已经多活了八年 |
[05:40] | Every foot in here should have a MaxDot sock on it. | 这里每个人都应该脚穿麦克斯多特袜 |
[05:43] | That includes orderlies, food service, morgue attendants, | 护工 餐饮服务员和太平间停尸员都要穿 |
[05:46] | – this guy back here. – I’m on it. | -推我的这个家伙也要穿 -我穿着呢 |
[05:47] | I’ll set up a meeting with Sales and Marketing | 我明天一早就安排 |
[05:49] | for first thing in the morning. | 给市场销售部开会 |
[05:50] | That won’t work. I have therapy in the morning. | 不行 我早上要去做理疗 |
[05:52] | Tomorrow morning’s no good. | 明天早上时机不行 |
[05:53] | Sales and Marketing has therapy. | 市场销售部要做理疗 |
[05:55] | Christina, your marriage ended. | 克里斯汀娜 你离婚了 |
[05:57] | You wanted a job, I gave you a job. | 需要工作 我给了你一份工作 |
[05:58] | Do the job! | 那就好好工作 |
[05:59] | Don’t yell at me! | 别对我大喊大叫 |
[06:00] | Don’t yell at your sister, Bob! | 不要对你妹妹大喊大叫 鲍勃 |
[06:02] | I’m not yelling at my sister. | 我没有对我妹妹大喊大叫 |
[06:03] | I’m yelling at… Sales and Marketing! | 我是对市场销售部大喊大叫 |
[06:06] | Want me to take that off your plate, Sis? | 想让我帮你解决这个难题吗 妹子 |
[06:08] | Just stick with running your HR department. | 你管好你的人力资源部就行了 |
[06:10] | And I’ll ask it again. | 我再问一遍 |
[06:11] | We’re a family business. | 我们是家族企业 |
[06:12] | Why do we need human resources? | 我们为什么还要人力资源部 |
[06:14] | Because we’re humans, Christina! | 因为我们是人 克里斯汀娜 |
[06:16] | – Wait on a sec. – What’s wrong? | -等一下 -怎么了 |
[06:18] | Did you pop a stent? | 支架又出问题了吗 |
[06:19] | No, I’m fine. | 没有 我很好 |
[06:20] | there was a nurse here last night. | 昨天晚上有位护士 |
[06:22] | She was really nice to me. I… | 她对我很好 我 |
[06:23] | I wanted to thank her. Oh, come on. | 我想谢谢她 接着推 |
[06:25] | Oh, I saw that movie. | 我看过那部电影 |
[06:27] | Sexy nurse, late at night, | 性感护士 深更半夜 |
[06:28] | happy ending fully covered by Blue Cross. | 幸福结局 布鲁·克罗斯主演的 |
[06:32] | That’s why we need human resources. | 这就是为什么我们需要人力资源 |
[07:16] | Seriously? Guy’s screwing us, | 认真的吗 那家伙搞我们 |
[07:18] | and you say “Have a lucky day”? | 你还祝他今天好运 |
[07:19] | Really? Is that what I said? | 是吗 我说的话是那个意思吗 |
[07:22] | Can we please focus? | 我们能专注点吗 |
[07:23] | First Nike pushed us out of Korea. | 耐克先是把我们排挤出了韩国 |
[07:24] | Now they’re pushing us out of Malaysia. | 现在他们要把我们挤出马来西亚 |
[07:26] | Calm down, Bob. You’re no good to us dead. | 冷静 鲍勃 你死了对我们没好处 |
[07:29] | How can I calm down?! | 我怎么能冷静 |
[07:30] | We are running out of Asian people to make our socks! | 快没有亚洲人生产我们的袜子了 |
[07:34] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[07:35] | Maybe it’s time we stop exploiting these people. | 也许是时候我们不再剥削他们了 |
[07:38] | We don’t exploit anybody. | 我们没有剥削任何人 |
[07:40] | We contract foreign companies to do that. | 我们跟外国公司签合同 让他们剥削 |
[07:42] | All we do is turn a blind eye. | 我们不过是睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[07:46] | But we treat them great. | 但我们对他们很好 |
[07:47] | We had suicide nets | 早在苹果公司之前 |
[07:48] | way before Apple. | 我们就有自杀救生网了 |
[07:49] | Are you listening to you yourselves? | 你听听你都说了些什么 |
[07:51] | You are both horrible… | 你们都很糟糕 |
[08:09] | Hi. I was hoping you could help me. | 你好 我希望你能帮我个忙 |
[08:10] | I’m looking for a nurse. Her name is Abishola. | 我在找一位护士 她叫艾比希拉 |
[08:13] | Oh, she’s not on right now. | 她现在没上班 |
[08:14] | Can I give her a message? | 要我和她说一声吗 |
[08:16] | Uh, well, I wanted to bring her some socks. | 我想给她一些袜子 |
[08:19] | Socks? | 袜子 |
[08:21] | Yeah, they’re compression socks. | 是的 压缩袜 |
[08:22] | Very therapeutic, especially if you’re on your feet a lot. | 非常有益健康 尤其是对经常走动的人 |
[08:25] | Oh. Nice. | 很好 |
[08:25] | Got an activated charcoal thread in the toes. | 脚趾套里有根活性炭线 |
[08:28] | Real odor eater. | 除臭效果一流 |
[08:30] | Would you like me to give ’em to her? | 你想让我帮你给她吗 |
[08:32] | Actually, uh, I’d like to give ’em to her myself. | 实际上 我想亲自给她 |
[08:34] | Do you… do you have her address? | 你有她家地址吗 |
[08:35] | Oh, I can’t give that out. | 我不能告诉你 |
[08:38] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[08:42] | Would a pair of socks change your mind? | 一双袜子能改变你的主意吗 |
[08:45] | Are they magic socks? | 它们有魔法吗 |
[08:49] | All right, what’s it gonna take? | 那怎样你会同意 |
[08:51] | Honey, you in Detroit. | 亲爱的 这里是底特律 |
[08:53] | You need to give me some money. | 你需要给我些钱 |
[09:11] | May I help you? | 请问有事吗 |
[09:14] | Yes, I’m looking for Abishola. | 有 我在找艾比希拉 |
[09:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. Abishola is sleeping. | 不好意思 她在睡觉 |
[09:18] | She worked very late. | 她加班到很晚 |
[09:21] | What do you want with Abishola? | 你找她什么事呢 |
[09:23] | – Is she in trouble? – No, no. | -她惹麻烦了吗 -不 不 |
[09:25] | Nothing like that. | 不是那样的 |
[09:26] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[09:29] | There’s something wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[09:30] | Why does there have to be something wrong? | 有什么不对劲的 |
[09:31] | There’s a white man at the door. | 一个白人找上门 |
[09:33] | Tell me, when has that ever been good? | 你告诉我 这种事什么时候对劲 |
[09:39] | What do we do? | 这可如何是好 |
[09:42] | Get the boy. | 叫孩子过来 |
[09:47] | Can I help you? | 请问你找谁 |
[09:48] | Yes, I’m looking for Abishola. | 我找艾比希拉 |
[09:49] | I want to bring her socks. | 我给她带了些袜子 |
[09:51] | Excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
[09:56] | – He has socks. – What? | -他带了袜子 -什么 |
[09:58] | Socks. | 袜子 |
[09:59] | He’s selling them? | 他是推销袜子的 |
[10:00] | No, I believe that they are a gift. | 不 我觉得袜子是礼物 |
[10:03] | Oh, no, this is bad. | 不 太糟糕了 |
[10:05] | This is because you keep taking | 都怪你 一直拿 |
[10:06] | those ketchup packets from Wendy’s. | 温迪店里的番茄酱 |
[10:11] | What is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[10:13] | There’s a big white guy out there with a bag of socks. | 门口有个提了一兜袜子的白人 |
[10:15] | For you. | 给你的 |
[10:16] | What did you do for those socks? | 你为了那些袜子做了什么 |
[10:18] | I did not do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[10:20] | Excuse me, Auntie. | 不好意思 阿姨 |
[10:26] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:27] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[10:29] | Yes. Pee-Shy Bob. | 记得 尿尿害羞的鲍勃 |
[10:31] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[10:32] | Well, I promised you | 我答应过要给你 |
[10:33] | the best-made socks in the world, | 世界上最好的袜子 |
[10:35] | and I am a man who keeps his promises. | 而我是个信守承诺的人 |
[10:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:39] | Go ahead, give that top band a workout. You can’t hurt it. | 试试 使劲拽 反正不会破 |
[10:43] | – Very nice. – Basically indestructible. | -质量不错 -基本上坚不可摧 |
[10:46] | Although I wouldn’t wear them around an open flame. | 不过我不建议穿着这个踩在火上 |
[10:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | So, uh, anyway, is today, like, a day off for you? | 所以 你今天休息 对吗 |
[10:54] | Yes. Goodbye. | 是的 再见 |
[10:59] | Hey, hey, hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[11:01] | Back to sleep. | 继续睡觉 |
[11:02] | Who was that man? | 那家伙是谁 |
[11:04] | A patient at the hospital. | 医院的一个病患 |
[11:05] | But why does he bring you socks? | 他为什么给你送袜子 |
[11:08] | He likes the way I say “Bob.” | 因为他喜欢我说”鲍勃”的方式 |
[11:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:18] | Bob was right. | 鲍勃说的没错 |
[11:20] | These are very wonderful socks. | 这些袜子真的很不错 |
[11:24] | Here is your breakfast, Mum. | 你的早饭 妈妈 |
[11:26] | Ah. Thank you, Dele. | 谢谢 德勒 |
[11:27] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问点事儿吗 |
[11:29] | Make it fast. I have to catch the bus. | 赶紧问 我还要赶公交车 |
[11:31] | I was invited to join the track team at school. | 我收到了学校田径队的邀请 |
[11:34] | That’s nice. | 挺好啊 |
[11:35] | Yes. The coach told me | 是的 教练说 |
[11:36] | that I am an exceptionally fast runner. | 我跑得特别快 |
[11:38] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[11:40] | And will running fast help you become a doctor? | 跑得快能让你成为医生吗 |
[11:43] | No, but it would be fun. | 不能 但是好玩啊 |
[11:46] | Oh, you want fun? | 你想做好玩的事啊 |
[11:48] | Study hard, get good grades, become a doctor | 努力学习 提高成绩 成为医生 |
[11:51] | and take care of me when I’m old. | 等我老了好好照顾我 |
[11:53] | That will be fun. | 那样才好玩 |
[11:56] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[11:57] | Good morning, Uncle. Good morning, Auntie. | 早上好叔叔 早上好阿姨 |
[12:00] | Good morning, Auntie and Uncle. | 早上好 阿姨叔叔 |
[12:04] | Aren’t those my socks? | 你穿的不是我的袜子吗 |
[12:06] | Yes. They are very comfortable. | 是的 超级舒服 |
[12:09] | Although I don’t know why | 尽管我不懂 |
[12:10] | they call them “Flesh tone.” | 他们为什么叫”肤色” |
[12:23] | I brought you a gift. | 我给你带了一个礼物 |
[12:28] | It has latex on the top so it doesn’t droop. | 这上面有乳胶 所以不会滑下来 |
[12:30] | Very fancy. Where did you get these? | 真棒 你在哪里搞到的 |
[12:33] | One of my cardiac patients. | 从我的一个心脏病患者手里 |
[12:35] | He brought it to my home. | 他带到我家的 |
[12:36] | Uh-uh, to your home? | 带到你家 |
[12:38] | Good. You’re ready for another husband. | 很好 你准备好迎接下一位老公了 |
[12:40] | And one with a weak heart. | 还是心脏脆弱的老公 |
[12:42] | Even better. | 更好了 |
[12:45] | I am not looking for a husband. | 我没有在找老公 |
[12:47] | Let me be the judge of that. What does he do? | 有没有找我说了算 他是干什么的 |
[12:49] | He makes socks. | 他是做袜子的 |
[12:50] | Oh, he sews like a woman? | 他跟女人一样做针线活吗 |
[12:52] | No, it’s his business. | 不 他是做这个生意的 |
[12:54] | Ah, so a businessman has come to your house to court you. | 所以是一个商人到你家向你求爱 |
[12:57] | There’s no courtship. He just brought me socks now. | 不是求爱 他只是会给我送袜子 |
[13:00] | From his business. | 生意上的 |
[13:04] | I like this man. | 我喜欢这家伙 |
[13:07] | He’s a white man. | 他是个白人 |
[13:09] | Eh, a woman of your age cannot be picky. | 你这年纪的女人也挑不得了 |
[13:16] | Here’s 50 bucks. | 给你50 |
[13:18] | What for? | 为什么 |
[13:19] | Sold you out for a hundred. | 为了100出卖了你 |
[13:20] | Glad you’re still alive. | 你还活着真是太好了 |
[13:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:30] | Yes, this is she. | 是我 |
[13:33] | He did what? | 他干了什么 |
[13:36] | No, that can’t be right. | 不 不可能 |
[13:37] | My son is a good boy. | 我的儿子是个好孩子 |
[13:38] | He does not get in fights at school. | 他不会在学校里大家 |
[13:41] | Are you sure there’s not another | 你确定没有另一个 |
[13:43] | Dele Babatunde Adebambo? | 叫德勒·巴巴通德·阿德班博的孩子吗 |
[13:48] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好吧 我马上来 |
[13:51] | – Cover for me. – Go. | -给我顶一下 -去吧 |
[13:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:57] | My son does not make fights. | 我儿子不会跟人打架的 |
[13:59] | Well, apparently some unfortunate words | 显然 有人冲他说了一些 |
[14:02] | were said to him, and he lost his temper. | 不好的话 他失控了 |
[14:04] | I don’t care who said what. Her son assaulted my son. | 我不管谁说了什么 她的儿子攻击了我儿子 |
[14:08] | Yes, I got that part. | 我已经知道这段了 |
[14:10] | Now, what was the unfortunate word | 我现在要知道你的儿子对我的儿子 |
[14:12] | your son said to my son? | 说了什么不好的话 |
[14:13] | That’s not important. It’s just trash talk. | 那不重要 只是一些垃圾话 |
[14:15] | Okay, I’ll ask again. | 好吧 那我再问一遍 |
[14:16] | What trash did her son say? | 她的儿子说了什么垃圾 |
[14:20] | I’m just gonna write it down. | 我还是写下来吧 |
[14:28] | “Jungle bitch.” | “野人婊子” |
[14:29] | Again, trash talk. | 我说了 只是垃圾话 |
[14:33] | So, your son, who I assume is the same color as you, | 你儿子 应该和你都是同个肤色的人 |
[14:37] | uses a racist word for my son. | 对我儿子说种族歧视的话 |
[14:39] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[14:41] | Still no excuse for him throwing a chair at my Calvin. | 这也不是他冲我的卡尔文扔椅子的理由 |
[14:45] | Call me a jungle bitch | 你叫我野人婊子试试 |
[14:46] | and see how fast I throw a chair at you. | 看看我冲你扔椅子的速度有多快 |
[14:48] | Okay, okay, let’s-let’s all just take a deep breath | 好吧 咱们都深呼吸 |
[14:51] | and figure out how we can resolve this. | 想想我们该怎么解决这件事 |
[14:52] | Oh, I’m breathing fine. | 我的呼吸很通畅 |
[14:54] | I’m breathing just fine. How about this? | 我的呼吸很棒 这样吧 |
[14:56] | You teach your son to speak with respect | 你教你的儿子对我儿子说话 |
[14:58] | towards my son, who is a straight A student. | 放尊重点 他可是全优的好学生 |
[15:01] | And there’ll be no more fighting. | 这样就不会打架了 |
[15:02] | That’s not good enough. Her kid should be suspended. | 这远远不够 她的儿子应该被停学 |
[15:06] | Ah. And what grades does her Calvin get? | 她的卡尔文成绩怎么样 |
[15:08] | I don’t see how that’s important. | 我觉得这和这事没关系 |
[15:10] | One of these two boys is going to be a doctor, | 这两个孩子中有一个能成为医生 |
[15:13] | and I’ll give you a clue. | 我提示你一下 |
[15:14] | It is not your Calvin. | 绝对不是你的卡尔文 |
[15:26] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[15:27] | You have three days suspension, | 你要被停学三天 |
[15:29] | during which you will do all your homework, | 这三天你要做好你所有的家庭作业 |
[15:31] | and clean the apartment from top to bottom. | 然后把屋子打扫得干干净净 |
[15:34] | When you are finished, | 等你做完了 |
[15:35] | we’ll find more homework for you to do. | 我们会给你更多家庭作业 |
[15:38] | Yes, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[15:43] | And I think you should join the track team. | 我觉得你应该加入田径队 |
[15:45] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[15:47] | One day, you’ll throw the chair at the wrong person, | 总有一天 你会把椅子扔向不该扔的人 |
[15:49] | and need to run for your life. | 需要狂奔逃命 |
[15:55] | Come on, Mr. Liebman, come back to us. | 利布曼先生 拜托 醒过来 |
[15:57] | Everyone clear. | 所有人离手 |
[15:58] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[16:06] | That’s enough. I’m calling it. | 够了 我要宣布了 |
[16:08] | Time of death 5:47. | 死亡时间 5点47分 |
[16:14] | Look at him. A fountain of compassion. | 瞧瞧 真是富有同情心的家伙 |
[16:18] | They say he’s on the spectrum, but I think he’s just a dick. | 他们都说他很有名 我觉得他就是个混球 |
[16:27] | Hello? Is this Mrs. Liebman? | 喂 是利布曼太太吗 |
[16:31] | Mrs. Liebman, this is Abishola, from Woodward Memorial Hospital. | 利布曼太太 我是伍德沃德纪念医院的艾比希拉 |
[16:35] | I’m so very sorry to inform you that… | 我很遗憾地通知你… |
[16:37] | Hey, hey, whose legs need a hug? | 谁的腿需要抱抱 |
[16:41] | What? | 什么 |
[16:41] | I was next door getting a checkup for the old ticker, | 我刚在隔壁做心脏检查 |
[16:44] | I thought I’d swing by, bring you some more socks. | 想着过来给你带点袜子 |
[16:45] | Please wait. | 请稍等 |
[16:47] | Hello, Mrs. Liebman? Are you still there? | 你好 利布曼太太 你还在吗 |
[16:48] | These are the new fall colors. Nobody else has them. | 这些都是秋季新色 还没人能买到手呢 |
[16:53] | Yes, yes, your-your husband passed away | 是的 你的丈夫在今天早上5点47分 |
[16:56] | 5:47 this evening. | 去世了 |
[16:59] | Yes. Come whenever you’re able. | 是的 你方便的时候可以过来 |
[17:01] | My condolences to you and your family. | 向你和你的家人表示沉痛的哀悼 |
[17:06] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[17:08] | Guy died, huh? | 有人死了啊 |
[17:10] | Yes, a guy died. | 是的 有人死了 |
[17:12] | I-I’m real sorry about that. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[17:15] | Why don’t we, uh, pick this up another time? | 我们还是下次再聊吧 |
[17:17] | Good plan. | 好主意 |
[17:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:25] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[17:27] | Leave the socks. | 袜子留下 |
[17:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[17:51] | What, a guy can’t take the bus? | 怎么了 我不能坐公交吗 |
[17:53] | – Do whatever you want. – Come on. | -你想做什么都行 -拜托 |
[17:56] | You can’t tell me you didn’t feel something special | 你不会说你在厕所冲我唱歌时 |
[17:58] | when you sang to me in the toilet. | 没有什么特殊的感觉吧 |
[18:00] | – You are a crazy man. – I must be. | -你真是个疯子 -我肯定是 |
[18:02] | I’m getting on a bus, I don’t know where it’s going. | 我正在上一辆我都不知道开往哪里的公交 |
[18:08] | Tell you what, here’s a 20. | 来 这是20元 |
[18:09] | Next ten guys are on me. All right? | 接下来是个上车的人车票都算我请了 |
[18:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:23] | Ah, this is nice. Roomy. | 这还真不错 挺宽敞 |
[18:26] | I thought there’d be more weirdos. | 我还以为会有很多怪人 |
[18:28] | You are the weirdo. | 你就是怪人 |
[18:31] | Guaiwu. | 怪物 |
[18:33] | That’s Mandarin for weirdo. | 这是普通话里怪人的意思 |
[18:36] | So, where you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[18:37] | Nigeria. | 尼日利亚 |
[18:40] | That’s a heck of a commute, huh? | 那上下班肯定累坏了吧 |
[18:47] | Hello, Abishola. | 你好 艾比希拉 |
[18:48] | Hello, Kemi. | 你好 凯米 |
[18:50] | Who is this? | 这是谁啊 |
[18:58] | So you’re telling your friends about me, huh? | 看来你还和你的朋友说了我 |
[19:02] | Hey, she’s wearing my socks. | 她穿着我的袜子呢 |