Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:47] Good day, ladies and gentlemen. 大家好 女士们先生们
[01:49] This is Robert Hodge, 我是罗伯特·霍奇
[01:51] United States Attorney for the Southern District, 南方地区美国联邦检察官
[01:53] speaking to you here in New York City. 在纽约市跟大家讲话
[01:56] My fellow citizens, we are at war. 亲爱的市民们 我们处于战争之中
[02:01] Not against a foreign potentate. 并非是与外敌
[02:03] Not against a bloodthirsty despot. 并非是与残忍的暴君
[02:06] We are at war against an army of hoodlums 我们对付的是一群无赖流氓
[02:09] who have made our streets unsafe for decent people. 他们搅得鸡犬不宁 让正派人不得安心
[02:14] Fear, intimidation, 恐惧 震慑
[02:17] violence– 暴力
[02:19] these are the tools of this nefarious scoundrel known 这些是当今罪犯的
[02:23] as the modern-day criminal. 犯罪工具
[02:28] From the Lower East Side to Harlem, 从下东区到哈林区
[02:30] Brooklyn to New Jersey, 布鲁克林到新泽西
[02:32] stretching as far south as Atlantic City. 甚至南伸至大西洋城
[02:36] Bloodshed and mayhem are the currency 鲜血和伤害是这些
[02:39] of these reprobates, thugs, and bootleggers… 恶棍 暴徒 私酒贩的流通货币
[02:43] as they struggle for control of our nation’s streets. 他们在拼力控制我们国家的街道
[02:50] Both Governor Roosevelt and I remain committed 罗斯福州长和我都决心
[02:53] to this battle, which we must and will win. 坚持这场战斗 并一定要打胜
[02:57] Together, with the officers of Police Commissioner Mulrooney 携手莫鲁尼警察局长的手下
[03:01] and District Attorney Crain, 和地检官克兰
[03:03] my staff and I are working round the clock 我和我的员工在昼夜不停
[03:06] to make certain these cowards 努力将这些懦夫
[03:09] are brought to justice. 绳之以法
[03:12] I give you my solemn word 我严肃向大家宣誓
[03:14] that I shall not rest till every man, woman, and child 直到每一个男人 女人 孩子都能
[03:19] can once again safely walk our streets. 再次安全地走在街上 我绝不休息
[03:23] This has been Robert Hodge 这里是罗伯特·霍奇
[03:25] broadcasting from New York City. 在纽约市向您广播
[03:42] 19 men dead between us, 我们加起来损失了19个人
[03:44] at least a million in lost revenue, 收入至少亏损一百万
[03:46] and no goddamn end in sight. 却还是没有停战的意思
[03:47] Calm, Mr. Thompson. 冷静点 汤普森先生
[03:49] Yes, you’ve been saying that for weeks. 是啊 这话你说了好几周了
[03:51] Like all impetuous children, 就像所有冲动的孩子
[03:54] Luciano will make a mistake. 卢西亚诺终会犯错的
[03:55] And while we’re waiting, 我们等待期间
[03:56] how are we supposed to eat? 要怎么吃饭啊
[03:58] – Hey, Nuck. – What? -努克 -怎么了
[04:01] 12 of our trucks were firebombed. 我们12辆车被炸了
[04:02] Nearly 100 grand up in smoke. 近10万 炸没了
[04:07] God fucking damn it! 该死的
[04:11] You had mentioned Mr. Capone in Chicago. 你提到过芝加哥的卡彭先生
[04:15] Perhaps with additional support– 或许如果他肯出把力
[04:16] He’s cut me loose. Don’t you get it? 他已经不管我了 你还不懂吗
[04:19] We’re on our own here. 我们只能靠自己了
[04:20] All that happens, happens as it should. 一切皆是天命
[04:22] Then why see a doctor, Sal? 那还去看医生干什么 萨尔
[04:24] Why get out of the way of an oncoming train? 为什么要躲开迎面而来的火车
[04:26] Why get out of the fucking bed in the morning? 早上干嘛要起床
[04:29] I’m counseling restraint. 我是建议你控制自己
[04:32] We are playing a game of chess. 我们在博弈
[04:34] I’ve played chess and I’ve never had an opponent try to kill me. 我玩过象棋 还没遇到过想杀我的对手呢
[04:37] I’m counseling action. 我建议行动
[04:39] As in stringing this Luciano up by his fucking ball sack. 把卢西亚诺吊在老二上
[04:42] You’re tired. Understandably so. 你累了 这可以理解
[04:46] As am I. 我也是
[04:48] I will send more men to guard your trucks. 我会多派些人来保卫你的车
[04:51] And in the meantime, if Luciano shows a hair– 在此期间 如果卢西亚诺敢探根头发出来
[04:53] I will cut it. 我会砍掉它
[04:55] Along with his fucking throat. 还会顺道划破他的喉咙
[05:02] Car’s ready, Mr. Maranzano. 车备好了 马兰扎诺先生
[05:03] Gave it a good scrubbing. 我洗过了
[05:04] Got the bugs off your windscreen. 把挡风玻璃上的虫子都洗掉了
[05:06] Bravo, picciotto. 太好了 孩子
[05:08] So we may all see clearly the road ahead. 这样我们都能看清前面的路了
[05:17] Tired of waiting on him. 我等够了
[05:18] Oh, no, that’s okay. My pleasure. 不用 我很荣幸
[05:21] Really, but thank you. 真的 谢谢您了
[05:29] We talked about last night. 我们昨晚谈过
[05:34] Aren’t you the kid told me he was hungry? 不是你跟我说饿了吗
[05:36] Doing okay now. 现在没事了
[05:40] Fill your gut a lot quicker with this than a shammy. 这个能让你马上就饱
[05:44] How’s that make you feel? 你觉得怎么样
[05:47] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[05:48] It’s all hands on deck, ain’t it? 不是人人都要出动吗
[05:51] You’re not part of this, you understand? 你不能搅和进来 懂吗
[05:54] Take Archie and Sean, head to New York. 带上阿奇和肖恩 去纽约
[05:58] For what? 干什么
[06:01] I could be impetuous myself. 我也很冲动呢
[06:30] If it ain’t the macher of Willett Street. 这不是威利特街的大人物嘛
[06:32] Your husband around? 你丈夫在吗
[06:33] He went to Aqueduct for the morning. 他早上去阿奎德特了
[06:36] Then I’ll just grab what I came for. 那我就直奔我的目的吧
[07:39] And the book. 还有那本书
[07:41] I bought the book. 书是我买的
[07:43] With what? 用什么买的
[07:45] The money I had. 我的钱
[07:46] Where’d you get the money? 你从哪儿弄的钱
[07:49] You can’t prove it. 你没有证据
[07:51] I don’t have to prove it, you do. 我无需举证 你来举证
[07:53] That’s not how the law works. 法律不是这样规定的
[07:59] Give it to me anyway. 先给我
[08:13] You have a library? 你有藏书
[08:15] – Yes. – How many books? -是的 -多少本书
[08:17] Just that one for now. 暂时只有这一本
[08:19] But it’s the proper thing to do. 但这样才成体统
[08:23] Who taught you that? Your mother? 谁教你的 你母亲吗
[08:28] Everybody comes from somewhere. 人人都有个来处
[08:30] Where do you come from? 你从哪里来
[08:32] From here. 从这里来
[08:35] Born here. Family’s here. 生在这 家在这
[08:38] Where’s your family? 你家里人呢
[08:40] It’s rude to ask personal questions. 问私人问题是不礼貌的
[08:42] I’m sorry to offend you. 抱歉冒犯了你
[08:45] But here’s our situation. 可我们的情况是这样
[08:47] – You stole all these things. – I didn’t– -那些东西都是你偷的 -我没有
[08:49] Except for the book. 除了那本书
[08:52] A legal scholar such as yourself should know 身为法学学者你也该知道
[08:54] that’s called larceny. 这叫偷窃罪
[08:57] You’ve been sleeping on the boardwalk. 你一直睡在木板路上
[08:59] That’s vagrancy. 这是流浪罪
[09:00] So I could put you in a cell 我可以把你丢进牢房
[09:02] and you can sit there until you decide to talk. 你在里面坐到想交代为止
[09:06] Or I could help you. 或者我可以帮你
[09:12] Why would you do that? 你为什么要帮我
[09:14] You look like you might need help. 你看上去好像需要帮助
[09:21] Where are your parents? 你父母呢
[09:27] Who looks after you? 谁照顾你
[09:30] Where did you learn what’s proper? 你从哪里学的什么是成体统
[09:36] 915 Haddon Avenue. 哈登大街915号
[09:39] There’s no Haddon Avenue in Atlantic City. 大西洋城没有哈登大街
[09:41] It’s in Trenton. 在特伦顿
[09:43] Whose house is that? 是谁的房子
[09:45] Nobody’s house. 谁的房子也不是
[09:48] Is it a school? 是学校吗
[09:53] Is it an orphanage? 是孤儿院吗
[09:58] My name is in that book. 那本书上有我的名字
[10:00] If you take it, you’re stealing from me 如果你拿了它 就是偷我的东西
[10:02] and you’re certainly no gentleman. 你也就不是个绅士
[10:14] I need you to pull all the prostitution cases north of 110th Street. 我需要你找出110街以北所有卖淫案
[10:18] You need me to? 你需要
[10:19] Mr. Hodge does. 霍奇先生需要
[10:21] Right. 这就对了
[10:24] I’m sorry, okay? I don’t make the assignments. 我很抱歉 行吗 我不负责指派工作
[10:27] Would it be any different if you did? 假如换你来做 会有什么不同吗
[10:28] Yes. 会的
[10:30] I know you’re good at your job. 我知道你业务精通
[10:33] Mr. Hodge does, too. It’s just– 霍奇先生也知道 只是…
[10:36] you have to admit this is all a little sensitive 你也必须承认 你的家庭背景
[10:39] given your family background. 有一点点敏感
[10:40] Sensitive? 敏感
[10:41] What is that code for? Thompson can’t be trusted? 什么意思 姓汤普森的都不可信
[10:44] If anyone felt like that, you’d have been fired by now. 要是真有人这么想 你早被解雇了
[10:47] – Thompson. – Or never hired in the first place. -汤普森 -或者根本不会被录用
[10:49] Thompson. 汤普森
[10:51] – Call for you. – All right. -找你的电话 -好
[10:58] Thompson. 我是汤普森
[11:01] Hello? 你好
[11:03] Hey, Willie, it’s your father. 威利 我是你父亲
[11:06] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[11:07] I’m in town. 我进城了
[11:10] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[11:12] I just flew into town and I was wondering if– 我刚到城里 我想…
[11:14] No, I can’t. 不 我不能
[11:16] Maybe– 或许…
[11:17] No, I can’t. 不 我不能
[11:19] – I understand. I was just thinking– – I… -我明白 我只是想… -我…
[11:24] Not till this evening. 今晚之前没有
[11:25] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[11:34] Everything okay? 没事吧
[11:40] Let me get you the rest of those files. 我去给你找文件
[11:50] It’s an orphanage in Trenton. 特伦顿的一家孤儿院
[11:53] Doesn’t seem to be a telephone. 好像没有电话
[11:56] I can bring her back tomorrow, 我可以明天送她回去
[11:57] but it will be most of the day coming and going. 但是来回就要花掉大半天时间
[12:00] Why did she run off? 她为什么逃走
[12:02] I couldn’t get it out of her. 我问不出来
[12:04] Sounds rather harsh. 听起来很严酷
[12:06] I didn’t do anything. I brought her here. 我什么都没做 我带了她回来
[12:11] She must have a reason. 她一定是有什么苦衷
[12:14] Everyone has a reason. 人人都有苦衷
[12:16] Murderers have reasons. 杀人犯也是有苦衷的
[12:19] You said she stole cigarettes. 你说她只是偷了烟
[12:21] I just mean you can only help someone so much. 我只是想说帮人是有限度的
[12:24] Who are you trying to persuade? 你想说服谁
[12:28] I’ll take her back in the morning. 我明早就送她回去
[12:30] It’s all I can do. 我能做的就这么多
[12:33] If that’s how you see it. 如果你觉得合适就行
[12:35] What do you want from me? 你还想让我怎么办
[12:36] What do you want from yourself? 你想怎么办
[12:38] I’m tr– 我在
[12:39] I’m trying to do the right thing here. 我是在做正确的事
[12:44] I haven’t even had supper yet. 我晚饭还没吃呢
[12:54] Next time, get here earlier. 下次早点来
[12:56] You won’t have to work so fast. 就不用速战速决了
[12:57] Then I’d have to talk to you. 早来我就得跟你说话了
[12:59] Mayn kleyne farbrekher. 我的小宝贝
[13:13] – Hey, Talia. – What? -塔莉亚 -怎么了
[13:14] I think I left my tongue down there. 我的舌头落在你下面了
[13:31] Ben Siegel. I can’t believe it. 本·西格尔 这么巧
[13:33] Hey, Morris. 莫里斯
[13:37] What brings you to the neighborhood? 什么风把你吹来了
[13:40] Schnorrer upstairs owes me money. 楼上有个穷鬼欠我钱
[13:42] Feigenbaum? Ah, he’s a prick and a half. 费根鲍姆吗 他可是个人渣
[13:45] I don’t name names. 我可没说是谁
[13:48] John Hancock for my wife? 给我老婆签个名好吗
[13:50] Everybody knows who you are. 你可是家喻户晓啊
[13:52] Sure thing. Clara, right? 没问题 叫克莱拉 是吧
[13:54] Talia. 塔莉亚
[13:56] I’m thinking of my aunt. 让我想起我姨妈了
[13:57] My pop, your pop, same minyan at Bialystoker. 你爸和我爸在比亚韦斯托克同一个地方做祷告
[14:01] Yeah, he’s praying for both of us. 是啊 他在为我们俩祈祷呢
[14:04] Like that joke, right? 就跟那个笑话似的 对吧
[14:05] Rich man and a poor man. 一个有钱人和一个穷人
[14:07] And they’re both davening at the same– 他们俩一起做祷告
[14:10] Look who it is. Look, Ben Siegel. 看看这是谁 本·西格尔
[14:13] Talk about bad pennies. 还真是不速之客
[14:15] Why you got to be like that for? 你这是什么态度
[14:17] With you, it’s always crepe-hanging. 你就会扫兴
[14:19] This is an important person. 这可是贵客
[14:21] And please, put on a dress. It’s the middle of the day. 你穿上件裙子吧 大白天的
[14:24] What are you– 你这是
[14:32] Oh, fuck! 操
[14:33] Manténlo vivo. 留活口
[14:35] Manténlo vivo. 留活口
[14:37] Alive! Alive! 抓活的 抓活的
[14:48] Yeah. What the hell’s going on? 怎么回事
[14:59] Stop shooting, you fucking moron! 别开枪了 你个白痴
[15:05] It’s quitting time, pal. 乖乖投降吧 兄弟
[15:07] Now, you and me– 现在 你和我
[15:11] No! 不
[15:13] Oh, no. Don’t. 不 不要
[15:18] You come with me. 跟我走
[15:21] I’m dying. 我要死了
[15:22] So you’re the one sliced off Tonino’s ear? 你就是切掉托尼诺耳朵的那位
[15:24] I’m dying. 我要死了
[15:26] – That was some loopy shit. – I’m dying. -够变态的 -我要死了
[15:28] – What, do you keep ’em in your dresser? – Morris. -怎么 你收藏耳朵吗 -莫里斯
[15:30] – Maybe I keep yours. – Okay! Okay! -我可以收藏你的 -好了 我服
[15:33] – Okay. – I’m dying, I’m dying. -我服 -我要死了 我要死了
[15:34] You’re not dying. 你不会死
[15:36] Who wants to go on living like this? 谁想要这么活着
[15:38] Hey, Morris. 莫里斯
[15:40] Morris, abi gezunt, huh? 莫里斯 保重身体
[15:57] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[15:59] Very pretty. 很漂亮
[16:01] I wasn’t quite so tall at her age, 我像她这么大的时候都没她高
[16:03] but better than cap and trousers. 但这总比帽子和裤子强
[16:04] Yes, ma’am. 是的 夫人
[16:06] We should get started. 我们得走了
[16:08] Oh, there’s something she’d like to say. 她有话要说
[16:11] Yes? 说吧
[16:14] I wish to make amends. 我想要赔罪
[16:16] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[16:17] For the things I stole. 为我偷东西的行为赔罪
[16:20] And how would you do that? 你要怎么做
[16:22] By working. 工作
[16:23] Working where? 在哪工作
[16:25] She can help around the house. 她可以帮忙打扫房间
[16:26] And I’ll ask at the school. I’m sure others can use her. 我在学校也会帮忙问问 肯定有人会雇她
[16:29] She has to go back to Trenton. 她必须回特伦顿
[16:33] May I speak with you? 我能跟你说句话吗
[16:47] You cannot leave her there. 你不能把她送到那去
[16:49] It’s where she belongs. 那里才是她该待的地方
[16:51] No child belongs there. It’s brutish. 没有孩子该待在那里 太野蛮了
[16:53] You don’t know that. 你怎么知道
[16:54] I know what she told me. 是她跟我说的
[16:56] She ran away. 她逃了出来
[16:57] What do you expect her to say? 你以为她会怎么说
[16:59] That is my point exactly. 说的就是这个
[17:01] She can’t stay here. 她不能留在这里
[17:03] We don’t have the room. 我们没有空房间
[17:05] We don’t have the money and we don’t have the right. 我们没有钱 也没有这个权利
[17:07] I will find her a situation. 我会给她找个工作
[17:09] Girls are always needed. 女孩子找工作很容易
[17:14] She has no one. 她没有亲人
[17:16] Children her age are not wanted. 没人想要她这个年纪的女孩
[17:18] You can’t stop every bad thing. 你没法阻止所有坏事发生
[17:20] Then why stop an– any of them? 那干脆不要阻止了
[17:25] Your desire was to help. 你是想帮助他人
[17:28] This is what helping means. 而这就是帮助
[17:37] Fanelli took a ride by the club. 法内利路过俱乐部
[17:39] He didn’t see hide nor hair of Maranzano or his men. 连马兰扎诺和他手下的毛都没看到
[17:42] Probably hunkered down in the Bronx. 估计守在布朗斯在吧
[17:45] He’s working from his office, the New York Central Building. 他在纽约中央大楼的办公室里工作
[17:48] Park Avenue. 在公园大道
[17:49] So we get one of the Vanderbilt broads to ice him. 我们得让范德堡董事会的人排挤掉他
[17:51] Benny’s on the line. Says it’s important. 本尼在线上 说有要事
[17:54] 100 bucks says it ain’t. 我赌一百块肯定是屁事
[17:59] – Where the fuck are you? – Atlantic City. -你他妈在哪呢 -大西洋城
[18:01] – I’ve been kidnapped. – God damn it, Benny. -我被绑架了 -该死的 本尼
[18:04] He’s in Atlantic City. 他在大西洋城
[18:06] – With some skirt? – What else? -跟小妞鬼混去了吗 -不然呢
[18:09] Listen to me, you fucking numbskull. 听我说你个蠢货
[18:10] – Get your ass back here. – Fuck you yelling at me for? -马上给我滚回来 -你他妈吼我干嘛
[18:12] I’ve been snatched, for Christ’s sakes. I’m practically killed. 我被劫走了 老天 刀都架我脖子上了
[18:14] I don’t care how great a piece of ass she is. 我不管她在床上有多风骚
[18:16] Get on the horn with this yentzer and– 你跟这混蛋在电话里说吧…
[18:20] He hung up on me. 他挂我电话
[18:22] Who did? 谁挂的
[18:23] – Charlie. – Why? -查理 -为什么
[18:24] He’s a fucking asshole. What do you want from me? 他就是个混蛋 不然呢
[18:33] Is this for real? 他搞笑呢
[18:34] Oh, you want to play games now? 你现在想玩玩了吗
[18:35] – Don’t hang up on me. – Who’s this? -别他妈挂我电话 -你谁啊
[18:37] If you want to see your friend again, 你要是想再见你的朋友
[18:38] you’ll listen to me very carefully. 你就给我仔细听着
[18:40] I fucking told you I was kidnapped. 我他妈告诉你了我被绑架了
[18:43] Shut you fuck up. 你他妈给我闭嘴
[18:46] – You there? – Put him on. -还在吗 -让他听电话
[18:48] He wants to talk to you. 他想跟你说两句
[18:50] Hey, Charlie. What’s cooking? 你好查理 你还好吗
[18:52] – You all right? – Sure. -你还好吗 -当然好啦
[18:54] They took me to see the diving horse and everything. 他们带我去看会潜水的马什么的
[18:56] Later on, we’re getting cotton candy. 之后我们还去吃了棉花糖
[18:58] I told you to be careful, didn’t I? 我叮嘱过你要小心
[18:59] I got a bullet in my leg. You gonna hock me now? 我腿上中了一枪 这能怪我吗
[19:01] Put Thompson back on. 让汤普森接电话
[19:08] – I’m here. – What do you want? -说吧 -你想怎样
[19:10] A meeting so we can settle this bullshit. 坐下来把破事谈清楚
[19:12] I’ll meet you at your funeral. We can talk there. 我们可以在你葬礼上谈
[19:14] You’ll go to Siegel’s before mine. 西格尔会走在我前头的
[19:16] Interesting proposition. Let me think it over. 这建议挺有意思 我想想
[19:26] You gonna be using that phone again? 你待会还要用这个电话吗
[19:29] Why? 干嘛
[19:30] I got to call Esther. 我得给埃斯特打个电话
[19:32] It’s Lag Baomer tonight. I said I’d be home. 今晚是数麦束节 我说了我晚上会回家
[19:34] – Someone married you? – Now you’re talking shit about my wife? -你结婚了啊 -你要开始骂我老婆了吗
[19:38] Just so happens I’m gonna be a father in a couple of weeks. 过几周我就要当爸爸了
[19:40] Make up your decision. 决定好没
[19:41] About what? 决定什么
[19:42] I take that very seriously. 我很顾家的
[19:43] Margaret. 玛格丽特
[19:45] Sure, I cat around. 没错 我是喜欢偷腥
[19:46] But a good woman waiting for me? Never forget it. 但我从不会忘了家里还有个好老婆等着我
[19:48] – Is something going on? – Rehearsing an act downstairs. -出事了吗 -楼下在排演节目
[19:51] So any of you momzers rats me out about 你们哪个小杂种
[19:53] being at that gash’s apartment… 敢把我在那的事说出去…
[19:54] – You wanted confirmation. – Hold on. -你想要确认来着 -稍等
[19:56] I swear to god, I’ll pop a slug so 我对天发誓 我会从你屁股里塞鼻涕虫
[19:58] far up your ass, your back teeth– 一直塞到你嘴里
[20:06] Say it again. 你再说一遍
[20:07] You’ve shorted 50,000 shares 你做空了五万股
[20:10] of the Mayflower Grain Corporation. 五月花粮食集团的股票
[20:12] Short another 50,000 in the morning. 今早再做空五万股
[20:14] You’re being awfully curt. 你这也太没礼貌了
[20:16] Sorry. Please short another 50,000. 抱歉 请再做空五万股
[20:19] – It’s a big position. – Meaning? -这事很大 -什么意思
[20:22] The market will notice. 市场会注意到的
[20:23] That’s the point. 就是要让他们注意到
[20:26] Come on, get him up. 过来 把他扶起来
[20:27] – You have anything squirreled away? – a bit. -你存了些钱吗 -一点点
[20:29] Well, take a short position yourself. 好 那你自己再做空点
[20:31] I’ll make my own decisions, if you don’t mind. 你不介意的话 我会自己做主的
[20:33] Of course you should. Just trying to help. 当然 只是想帮忙
[20:36] I appreciate your concern for my well-being. 感谢你对我的关心
[20:38] But since I don’t know what it is you’re trying– 但我不知道你是想帮我干什么
[20:40] I have to go. They’re rehearsing again. 我得挂了 楼下又开始排练了
[21:17] Not even a handshake. 手都不握一下吗
[21:22] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[21:25] Passing through. 过路而已
[21:27] To where? 去哪
[21:30] You talk to your mother? 你跟你妈妈谈过了吗
[21:33] Yes. 谈过了
[21:37] What she say? 她说了什么
[21:40] She saw you in Chicago. 她去芝加哥看了你
[21:43] A good visit. 都挺好的
[21:46] I screwed up, Will. 我搞砸了 威尔
[21:47] – Pop. – Got in over my head. -爸 -我不知道我怎么想的
[21:49] Pop. Pop! 爸 爸
[21:50] Can I– I just want you– I want you to know. 我能不能 我只想让你知道
[21:52] Look, whatever it is, I can’t hear it. 听着 不管怎样 我都不能听
[21:59] You understand? 懂了吗
[22:01] Yeah, of course I do. 当然懂
[22:05] Nobody needs the grief. 谁想听伤心事
[22:12] Where are you staying? 你现在住在哪
[22:15] Doesn’t matter. 这并不重要
[22:18] Look, I– 听着 我…
[22:24] 455 west 93rd. 93街西455号
[22:26] 5D. Wait for me. 5D房间 在那等我
[22:31] Clean yourself up, get something to eat. 洗个澡 吃点东西
[22:33] And I’ll– 我会…
[22:36] We’ll sort it out. 咱好好谈谈了
[22:39] Take it. 拿着
[22:42] Take it. 拿着
[22:45] You want money? 你要钱吗
[22:49] What is it you want? 你要什么
[22:53] I told myself… 我告诉自己
[22:57] if he’s doing okay, then it was worth it. 如果他过得不错 那一切都是值得的
[23:03] And here you are. 现在看到你了
[23:07] Right side of the street. 混得挺好
[23:13] That’s all. 这就够了
[23:20] Pop. 爸爸
[23:24] Pop, come on now. 爸爸 过来吧
[23:40] What are you doing? Get off of me. 你干什么 放开我
[23:43] – Be quiet. – Pop! -安静点 -爸爸
[23:45] Let go! Pop! 放开我 爸爸
[23:47] – That’s my son! – Pop! -那是我儿子 -爸爸
[23:51] That’s my son! 那是我儿子
[23:52] Got in the car and took off. 上车 快走
[23:57] “One never knows the capacity of an ordinary hand satchel “没有紧急情况逼迫
[24:00] until dire necessity compels the exercise 谁都想不到手提包能有多大容量
[24:03] of all one’s ingenuity to reduce everything 你得绞尽脑汁
[24:06] to the smallest possible compass. 对一切精打细算
[24:09] In mine, I was able to pack two travelling caps, 我的手提包里可以装下两顶旅行帽
[24:12] three veils, a pair of slippers, 三顶面纱 一双拖鞋
[24:15] a complete outfit of toilet articles, 一整套盥洗用品
[24:17] inkstand, pens, pencils, and copy paper, 墨水 钢笔 铅笔和复写纸
[24:20] needles and thread, a dressing gown…” 针线 睡衣…”
[24:26] Yes, a hand satchel. 是啊 一个手提箱
[24:33] Don’t take me back. 别把我送回去
[24:37] Who’s going to look after you? 谁来照顾你呢
[24:39] I’ll look after myself. 我能照顾好自己
[24:42] You can’t live out of a satchel. 你不能就靠个手提箱生活
[24:44] – Nellie did. – Until she came home. -娜丽就可以 -后来她回到了家
[24:47] She had to come home whether she liked it or not. 不管愿不愿意 她都得回家
[24:57] I could help Mrs. Thompson 汤普森太太生的时候
[25:00] when her time comes. 我可以给她帮忙
[25:01] That’s months away. 还要几个月呢
[25:03] She’s scared. 她很害怕
[25:04] – What? – She’s scared of something. -什么 -她在害怕什么东西
[25:09] She told you that? 她跟你说的吗
[25:11] You can see it. 能看得出来
[25:14] Please. Let me stay. 求你了 让我留下来
[25:17] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[25:18] They lock you in a room. 他们会把你锁在房间里
[25:21] They don’t give you food or water. 不给你吃的喝的
[25:23] They tell you you’re born in sin, 他们告诉你 你生来就有罪
[25:26] that your whole life is a sin. 你的一生是罪恶的一生
[25:29] You can never wash it away. 你永远无法洗刷你的罪孽
[25:31] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做过
[25:34] I didn’t– 我没
[25:40] She sailed around the whole world. 她坐船游遍了整个世界
[25:50] All right, now. 那好吧
[25:52] All right. 好吧
[26:09] Can you come with me? 你能跟我来一下吗
[26:10] – What for? – You’re needed. -干什么 -我们需要你
[26:13] Don’t worry about the uniform. 不用担心没穿制服
[26:14] Good evening, Sheriff Lindsay. 晚上好 琳赛警长
[26:16] Good evening, Mrs. Thompson. 晚上好 汤普森太太
[26:18] Have you come to steal my husband away? 你是来把我丈夫偷走的吗
[26:20] Just some county business. 只是处理郡里的一些事情
[26:25] I’ll tend to her. 我会照顾她的
[26:27] Her niece. 她的侄女
[26:28] She’s visiting from Camden. 她从卡姆登来看我们的
[26:32] Can I rely upon you or not? 你到底帮不帮我
[26:36] Start supper without me. 不用等我吃晚饭了
[26:51] *There’s one pet I like to pet* *曾经我有个最爱的玩物*
[26:53] *And in the evening we get wet* *一到夜晚我们就尽享欢愉*
[26:55] *I stroke it every chance I get* *一有机会我就会挑逗它*
[26:57] *It’s my girl’s pussy* *那是我马子的小妹妹*
[27:01] *Seldom plays and always purrs* *从不乱玩耍 只会呼呼叫*
[27:03] *And I love the thought it stirs* *我最喜欢它绷紧的样子*
[27:06] *But I don’t mind because it’s hers* *但只要是她的我都爱*
[27:08] *It’s my girl’s pussy* *那是我马子的小妹妹*
[27:10] *Often it goes at night* *我们从晚上*
[27:12] *Returns at break* *玩到大天亮*
[27:14] *No matter what* *不管发生什么事*
[27:17] Can somebody shut him the fuck up? 能来个人让他闭嘴吗
[27:20] One more sap, his head will split open. 再来一下他脑袋都要开花了
[27:22] What’s so bad about that? 那不是件好事吗
[27:26] Go put a gag on him. 给他戴个嘴套
[27:27] Take three of you. Make it tight. 带三个人去 绑紧点
[27:33] We bringing Maranzano in on this? 咱们要找马兰扎诺来处理这事吗
[27:38] He’s off playing chess. 他下棋去了
[27:41] If Luciano doesn’t bite, 要是卢西亚诺不肯上钩
[27:44] what happens with Ruth Etting up there? 我们该拿这个万人迷怎么办
[27:47] I just need to know. 你得告诉我
[27:54] What’s so funny? 有什么好笑的
[27:57] Me and you together. 就剩咱们俩了
[28:00] Hey, songbird. 挺能唱啊 小子
[28:01] Hey, get your fucking hands– 手他妈放开
[28:02] Shut the fuck up! 闭上你那张臭嘴
[28:05] Hey, everybody has their ups and downs. 谁没个得意失意时呢
[28:09] Let me through. Let me through! 让我进去 让我进去
[28:11] I came for him. 我要见他
[28:13] – Hold him. – Get the fuck out of my way. -按住他 -都他妈闪开点
[28:15] Hold him! 按住他
[28:18] – Settle down! Settle down! – Come on! -别动 别动 -用劲
[28:27] Bring him here. 带他过来
[28:30] Fuck this. 他妈的
[28:33] Archie. 阿奇
[28:35] Put that away. 把刀收了
[28:40] You better have a goddamn good reason for being anywhere near me. 这时过来 你最好有个好理由
[28:51] See? Fresh as the dew. 看看 活蹦乱跳的
[29:05] You know who I am? 知道我是谁吗
[29:09] Salvatore Lucania. 萨尔瓦多·卢卡尼亚
[29:11] Charlie Luciano. 现为查理·卢西亚诺
[29:13] Occasionally Charles Lane or Charles Reid. 有时也叫查尔斯·莱恩或是查尔斯·雷德
[29:16] Got the emmis on you. 挺了解你
[29:19] What about him? 他呢
[29:22] Meyer Suchowlansky. 梅耶·索贺兰斯基
[29:24] Sometimes known as Michael Lewis. 有时也叫迈克尔·刘易斯
[29:27] You have a brother Jacob. 有个叫雅各布的兄弟
[29:35] Who am I? 我是谁
[29:38] You’re… 你是
[29:40] Benjamin Siegelbaum. Shortened to Siegel. 本杰明·西格拜姆 简称西格尔
[29:43] Two out of three, huh? 三猜两中
[29:45] Sorry, Pink. 可惜了 平克
[29:47] Benny– Benny’s not here right now. 本尼他人现在不在这里
[29:53] What else do you know about us? 关于我们你还知道些什么
[29:56] You, uh– 你们
[29:58] You’ve been criminal associates since childhood. 你们俩打小就成了犯罪同伙
[30:00] He’s a lieutenant of Salvatore Maranzano. 他是萨尔瓦多·马兰扎诺的副手
[30:04] And whatever happens to me, 无论我的结局如何
[30:08] sooner or later, 或早或晚
[30:10] you’re all going to jail. 你们都得进监狱
[30:14] Why is that? 为什么
[30:15] Because the United States Attorney for the Southern District 因为南方地区美国联邦检察官
[30:17] has staked his career on it. 跟你们杠上了
[30:19] Sounds serious. 听上去挺吓人
[30:22] Well, this is more like a family matter. 我们绑你是因为私仇
[30:26] – What? – He’s the nephew, right? -什么 -他是努基的侄子
[30:28] That’s the dope from the inside. 这事可能还没有多少人知道
[30:31] There’s something I want you to understand. 有件事我得跟你说明白了
[30:34] I got no beef with you. 我跟你没有过节
[30:36] But like you said… 但就像你说的
[30:38] Friends since childhood. 我们毕竟是发小
[30:40] So whatever your uncle does to Benny, 所以无论你伯父对本尼做了什么
[30:44] that’s got to reflect on you. 你也将受到同样的待遇
[30:46] I got nothing to do with my uncle’s business. 我伯父的事跟我无关
[30:49] I’m an assistant United States attorney in the office of– 我可是联邦助理检察官
[31:13] We’ll go over your job history a little bit later. 待会再回顾你的职业生涯
[31:15] All right? Enough, Pink. 好吗 行了 平克
[31:25] – Yes? – You and your boss have crossed the line. -喂 -你跟你的老板玩过火了
[31:28] I’m my own boss, Mr. Thompson. 我没有什么老板 汤普森先生
[31:33] Put him on now. 让他说话
[31:49] We get your attention? 肯理我们了
[31:50] Let me talk to my nephew, make sure he’s okay. 让我跟我的侄子通话 确保他无恙
[31:55] You want to talk, fine. 想通话 可以
[31:57] But we’ll do it in person. 你本人亲自来吧
[32:03] He was putting up the corner hotel. 他当时正准备修建街角处的旅馆
[32:08] Never knew where he got the money, you know. 我从不知道他哪来的钱
[32:12] I was just a joiner’s apprentice. 我当时不过是个木工学徒
[32:17] But for some reason, he saw me as a reliable man. 但出于某种原因 他觉得我是个可靠的人
[32:22] So I did one thing for him. 所以我为他办了一件事
[32:28] And then another. 接着又是一件
[32:33] Then I put on a badge. 后来我当上了警官
[32:39] Look what he’s built for himself now. 看他现在住得多豪华
[32:44] What’s the task at hand? 现在的任务呢
[32:48] You said you wanted to help. 你说过想帮忙
[32:52] Here is opportunity. 机会来了
[32:56] Go on. 进去吧
[32:58] Aren’t you coming? 你不来吗
[33:00] I believe I’m done. 我的任务完成了
[33:06] Mr. Lindsay? 琳赛先生
[33:12] Mr. Lindsay. 琳赛先生
[33:59] Where did the sheriff go? 警长去哪了
[34:01] He was feeling poorly, sir. 他有些不舒服 先生
[34:06] Vague answer. 说了白说
[34:08] It’s all I know, Mr. Whitlock. 我只知道这些 维特洛克先生
[34:20] This is a private concern. 这件事属于私事
[34:22] It goes without saying that discretion is paramount. 自不用说 保密是第一位的
[34:29] Wait here. 在这等着
[34:43] What happened to Lindsay? 琳赛人呢
[34:45] He left matters to me. 他把事情交给我了
[34:47] I’d counsel we address that later. 这件事一会再说吧
[34:54] Leander will instruct you. 利安德会教你的
[34:57] Conduct yourself with honor and… 注意你的品行
[35:01] We’ll discuss what happens next. 以后的事儿再商量
[35:02] Yes, sir, commodore. 是 准将先生
[35:03] Yes, sir. 是 先生
[35:06] Always a good boy. 一直这么懂礼貌
[35:22] The commodore believes in the virtue of charitable acts. 准将喜欢行善事
[35:25] Some of these acts are demonstrated in public, some are not. 有些善事会公诸于众 有些则不会
[35:31] To offer opportunity to the poor and beleaguered youth of the county, 为了帮助县里贫困的年轻人
[35:34] he enlists such as he can in service with an eye towards 他在位期间着眼于赞助她们
[35:37] schooling them in the useful domestic arts. 学习有用的女红课
[35:41] But not all children prove suitable. 但并不是所有的孩子都适合
[35:45] And there is a limit to how much they may be helped. 我们的帮助也是有限的
[35:57] You will bring her to this address. 你送她去这个地址
[36:00] You will make clear to the mother 和她妈妈说清楚
[36:02] that no further compensation will be forthcoming 以后再不会有补助
[36:06] and no further inquiry will be brooked. 也不许瞎打听
[36:12] Are you capable of that? 你办得到吗
[36:52] What the fuck they waiting for? 他们等啥呢
[36:56] So take off if that’s what you want. 想走就走吧
[37:03] What do I get for sticking around? 我留下有什么好处
[37:06] What do you have in mind? 你想要什么
[37:08] The club, clear title. 5% of everything else. 俱乐部的有效产权 其他收入的5%
[37:15] All right. 好
[37:17] I didn’t think you’d say yes. 没想到你会同意
[37:20] Caught me in a good mood. 赶上我心情好
[37:31] You have a gun? I need to know. 你有枪吗 我得弄清楚
[37:35] This has to stay controlled. 一切都要在掌控之中
[37:39] I don’t even have cigarettes. 我连烟都没有
[37:59] Nothing without my say-so. 我不发话都不许动
[38:23] – We need to see him. – Same here. -我们要看看他 -我们也是
[38:38] – You all right, Will? – Been better. -你还好吗 威尔 -不咋地
[38:46] Take the gag off. 把嘴里的东西拿掉
[38:55] Khamoyer. Vos Makhstu? 小子 没事吧
[38:58] Get me the fuck out of this, huh? 快他妈把我弄回去
[39:01] Why we came, Benny. 本尼 我们都来了
[39:03] Guns down, make the exchange. 放下枪 换人
[39:33] Hey, let go of me! 放我走
[39:35] Wait! Hold it! Hold it! Nobody– 等下 住手 停 不许
[39:38] Fuck you! Fuck you, Thompson! 操你的 操 汤普森
[39:40] – Eli, you’re gonna get us all killed. – I don’t give a fuck! -伊莱 你会害死我们的 -我不管
[39:42] Lick the piss off my shvantz, 尝尝爷的尿吧
[39:44] – you piece of Jersey shit. – I’ll fix it. -新泽西傻逼们 -我来搞定
[39:47] – You like that, cocksucker? – All right? -喜欢吗 王八蛋 -好吗
[39:49] – I don’t care! – I’ll fix it. -我无所谓 -我会搞定的
[39:52] We’ll fucking bury you! Your whole fucking family! 我们要给你们这个操蛋家族送终
[40:01] We had an agreement. 我们说好的
[40:03] Name somebody you ain’t fucked over. 你自己说 有谁是你没骗过的
[40:05] – Teaching me a lesson? – This is business. -你想教训我 -这是生意
[40:07] And I want all of yours, 我要你的全部家当
[40:09] down to the last pasty in that rat-ass strip joint you run. 包括你那家狗屁脱衣舞俱乐部
[40:12] And Cuba. Whatever you got down there. 以及你在古巴的一切
[40:15] – What then? – Decide that later. -然后呢 -再说
[40:18] – Hey, Charlie. – Mickey. -嘿查理 -米奇
[40:20] I just– something to consider. 我就 考虑一下
[40:22] – Mickey. – We all swim in the same waters. -米奇 -我们是同一条船上的
[40:25] Whatever beef you two got, 不管你们之间有什么过节
[40:27] I’ve been running that place the last seven years. 我可是在那经营七年了
[40:30] You don’t need to be throwing the baby out– 你用不着把我扫地出门
[40:32] – Shut the fuck up for once. – Look out! -闭嘴 -小心
[40:36] – You son of a bitch! – Hold on! Stop! -狗娘养的 -住手 停火
[40:40] Put them down! 放下枪
[40:41] – Stop! Everybody stop! – Stay calm! -住手 全都住手 -冷静
[40:44] You fuck! 你他妈的
[40:54] It’s yours. 归你了
[40:56] Everything’s yours. Let him go. 全归你了 放他走
[40:59] What’s everything? 到底多少
[41:00] What I have. 我所有的
[41:02] All I’ve ever had. Atlantic City. 我曾拥有的一切 大西洋城
[41:10] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[41:13] I think I’d like to see him on his knees. 我想看他下跪
[41:18] Make my friend happy. 让我朋友高兴高兴
[41:41] Now you know how it feels. 现在你也尝到滋味了吧
[41:47] I underestimated you, Charles. 我低估你了 查尔斯
[41:50] That was a mistake. 大错特错了
[41:53] You’re much smarter than I gave you credit for. 你比我想的聪明多了
[41:55] And what’s that make you? 那你呢
[42:06] Dumber than I knew. 比我想的蠢得多
[42:08] Good words for the headstone. 好句墓志铭
[42:17] I’m giving you what you want. 你想要的我都给你了
[42:19] – Let him go. – Ah, just fucking kill him. -放他走 -宰了他
[42:22] Kill him, kill the kid, kill ’em all. 他和那孩子 把他们全宰了
[42:24] Grab it anyway. 反正都是你的
[42:26] Mouths of babes. 说的话真是幼稚
[42:29] That won’t solve your problem. 那不能解决你的问题
[42:30] – And what problem’s that? – Maranzano. -那是什么问题 -马兰扎诺
[42:32] – I’ll get to him. – Unless he gets to you first. -我会逮到他的 -除非他先逮到你
[42:36] Don’t say it doesn’t worry you. It’s all you think about. 别说你不担心 你只担心这个
[42:41] 24 hours, 给我24小时
[42:44] I take care of it. 我会处理好的
[42:46] I take the risk 我来冒这个险
[42:48] and you let him go. 你让他走
[43:09] – Hey, jerk-off. – What? -蠢货 -什么事
[43:12] Let’s get steak and eggs. 我们去吃点牛排鸡蛋吧
[43:18] Get him in the car. 把他弄到车里
[43:30] You deliver and we deliver. 一命换一命
[43:49] What’d you just do? 你刚做了什么
[43:51] I don’t know. 我不知道
[44:02] Capone made over a million between ’25 and ’29. 卡彭在1925年到1929年间收入上百万
[44:05] Failed to report a nickel. 一分钱也没有上报
[44:07] 22 counts of willful evasion of income taxes. 故意逃避所得税达22万
[44:10] Bootlegging, gambling, extortion– 走私 赌博 敲诈
[44:12] that money is all taxable. 这些收入都应该纳税
[44:13] Specific violations of the Revenue Act of 1926. 特别是违反了1926年出台的税收法案
[44:16] Tell me about these ledger books. 给我讲讲这个分类账簿
[44:18] Profits, losses, expenses 利润 损失 花费
[44:20] all laid out in black and white. 白纸黑字记得很明白
[44:22] With a witness willing to testify. 有了愿意指控的证人
[44:24] We’re ready to move on him, sir. 我们已经可以把他拿下了 长官
[44:26] We can trace the money. 我们可以追踪那笔钱
[44:31] We can prove the crimes. 我们能证明他的罪行
[44:33] And we can put this crook in jail. 可以把这个恶棍抓进监狱
[44:37] Gentlemen… 先生们
[44:39] you’ve got your warrant. 我同意签署逮捕证
[44:51] Bureau of Internal Revenue. 国税局
[44:53] We have a subpoena for Mr. Salvatore Maranzano. 我们有萨尔瓦多·马兰扎诺的传票
[45:16] Aiut– aiuta– 帮
[45:18] Aiutami! 帮我
[46:41] Where the heck have you been? 你去哪里了
[46:45] Maybe I shouldn’t ask. 或许我不该问
[46:48] That’d be a good idea. 不问最好
[46:50] Well, get cleaned up. 去洗洗干净
[46:51] Hodge is on his way and he’s loaded for bear. 霍奇在来的路上 他会发火的
[46:54] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[46:56] Cripes, did you even see daylight? 天啊 难道你没看报纸吗
[46:58] Salvatore Maranzano was murdered this afternoon in his office. 萨尔瓦多·马兰扎诺下午在他的办公室被杀了
[47:06] Couldn’t have gone cleaner. 下手非常利落
[47:07] In and out, five minutes. 一共只用了五分钟
[47:09] All people saw were hats. 大家只看到了帽子
[47:10] Any problems, we have our friend on the inside. 以防万一 我们在内部也有眼线
[47:17] What else? 还有吗
[47:20] Atlantic City. 大西洋城
[47:23] Give it to Pinky. 交给平克吧
[47:26] That’s a big bar mitzvah present. 好大一份成年礼
[47:28] Somebody’s got to run that shithole. 总要有人管那个地方吧
[47:30] Something more important. 其他的事更重要
[47:33] We got to set this meeting. 我们得安排会面
[47:35] Sooner is better. 越快越好
[47:37] Everyone from Pittsburgh to podunk. 从匹斯堡到小乡镇的所有人
[47:40] Lay out the rules before people get their own ideas. 在人们有想法之前先定好规矩
[47:43] Now, I can make these phone calls. 我可以打几个电话
[47:46] That’ll be the easiest. 那是最简单了
[47:47] Most of these guys, we all cut our teeth on Mulberry Bend. 我和他们基本都在桑本德长大
[47:52] So when they hear it from me– 所以当他们接到我的电话
[47:53] We’re gonna handle it, Johnny. 我们会处理的 约翰尼
[47:57] These are big changes. 这可是巨大的变革
[48:00] I want to be sure everything goes– 我想确定所有事都
[48:02] We appreciate all your advice. 我们感谢你的建议
[48:06] Couldn’t have done it without you. 没有你我们是做不到的
[48:08] Jesus, look at you alter kockers. 天啊 看这群老头子
[48:12] We celebrating or not? 我们要不要庆祝一下
[48:19] This could be a good year, Charlie. 今年会很棒的 查理
[48:21] So what are you waiting for? 所以你在等什么呢
[48:22] Let’s pop those bottles already. 开酒啊
[48:24] Let’s get this thing going. 让我们闹起来
[48:34] Here you go. Let’s cut a rug. 给你 跳起来
[48:40] Who is it? 谁
[48:42] Joe Harper. 乔·哈珀
[48:45] It’s unlocked. 门没锁
[48:55] Thought you might want it cleaned up in here. 我本想来打扫一下
[48:59] Not right now. 现在不需要
[49:05] You want refills on those? 你要续杯吗
[49:09] Just clear the empties. 把空杯子拿走就行了
[49:14] All the booze, out. 把所有酒都拿出去
[49:29] Do you know what happened? 你知道发生了什么吗
[49:35] You won. 你赢了
[49:38] Mickey, Arquimedes, 米奇 阿基米德
[49:40] they’re not coming back. 他们都不会回来了
[49:42] Understand? 你明白吗
[49:45] What’s it like when you see it? 你当时是什么感觉
[49:51] You tell yourself it’s quick. 你告诉自己 很快的
[49:53] But you don’t know. 可你也不知道
[49:56] You can’t know until it’s you. 除非死的是你
[50:00] And then you’ll never tell anyone. 可那样你也没法告诉别人了
[50:04] Is the club staying open? 俱乐部还会继续营业吗
[50:09] Ask the new boss. 问你的新老板吧
[50:15] You know, there’s things I can do for you. 我至少还可以为你做些事
[50:19] Sure. 当然
[50:21] You can sweep the sand. 你可以去扫沙子
[50:24] Sorry? 什么
[50:35] That’s 1,000. Maybe more. 这里有一千块 可能还不止
[50:38] Go be a plumber or a bookkeeper 去找个水管工 会计之类的活儿吧
[50:42] or the President. 或者当总统
[50:45] Sir? 先生
[50:47] Just take the money. 把钱拿着吧
[50:50] Take it. 拿着
[50:55] Then do whatever you want, you stupid hick. 爱干什么干什么 你个蠢蛋乡巴佬
[50:58] But do us both a favor 但是行行好
[50:59] and get the fuck away from me. 离我他妈的远点
[51:59] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[52:01] Business took longer than I expected. 被公务耽搁了
[52:06] It’s my job. 这是我的工作
[52:09] I don’t have a choice. You know that. 我没得选 你知道的
[52:14] Mabel? 梅布尔
[52:16] What did you say to her? 你对她说了什么
[52:18] What? 什么
[52:19] What did you say? 你说了什么
[52:21] – Nothing. What– – She’s run off. -没什么 -她跑了
[52:24] When? 什么时候
[52:25] I was asleep. 趁我睡觉的时候
[52:27] She take anything? 她偷走了什么吗
[52:28] – I don’t know. – Did you look? -我不知道 -你没找找吗
[52:30] Why would you even ask me that? 你为什么会问我这种问题
[52:32] Because she’s a thief. 因为她就是个贼
[52:34] She is a thief. That’s what she is. 她就是个贼 仅此而已
[52:36] She was someone who needed help. 她只是需要帮助
[52:38] I tried. I tried. 我试过了 我尽力了
[52:43] I care about you. 我更在乎你
[52:45] I care about the family we’re going to have together. 我更在乎我们即将拥有的家庭
[52:47] That’s all that matters to me. 这才是对我来说最重要的
[52:49] You can’t fix everything. 你没法帮助所有人
[52:54] Come back. 回来
[52:56] Please come back. 回来吧
[53:03] What is it you expect me to be? 你到底想让我怎么样
[53:31] “Dear Sheriff Enoch. “亲爱的伊诺克治安官
[53:34] You came to my aid once 很久以前
[53:36] a very long time ago. 你曾对我施过援手
[53:39] I write in the last hope that you can find it 我怀着最后的期望写下这封信
[53:42] in your heart to think of me once again. 但愿你的心中还有一点良知
[53:47] As a child, and for most of my life thereafter, 自当我从孩童开始 以及以后的人生中
[53:50] I only did what I had to do to survive, 我的一切作为不过是为了求生
[53:54] making a devil’s bargain 与魔鬼做了交易
[53:56] and in the process giving birth to a child 生下了一个孩子
[53:59] fathered by a man I did not love. 却不爱孩子的父亲
[54:03] With no hope of reprieve 过去的七年以来
[54:05] and with everything in this world taken from me, 我一直被监禁于此
[54:09] for the past seven years I have been held captive. 形如槁木 心如死灰
[54:13] I feel as if I am in hell, 终日如临地狱
[54:15] which is a pain worse than death. 生不如死
[54:17] Taken away one piece at a time. 心智被一点点地蚕食
[54:19] You are the only one left who knows me. 你是我在世上唯一的亲友
[54:21] Please tell them who I was before. 请告诉他们我之前的样子
[54:23] You promised not to return me 你曾答应过我
[54:25] to a place determined to crush my soul. 不会将我送回流离之所
[54:27] Show me the same kindness now 请怜悯我一下
[54:28] that you once showed an orphan girl under the boardwalk. 就像当年你怜悯木板路下的那个孤儿
[54:31] I know in your way you thought you could save me. 我知道你曾以为自己可以拯救我
[54:33] Would it have been better for both of us if you had not? 如果你没有拯救我 会不会是件好事
[54:35] We were innocent once. 我们都曾是单纯无罪的
[54:37] Every moment here is a torture I cannot describe. 身处此地是一种无时不刻的折磨
[54:40] As a girl and for most of my life thereafter, 自当我从孩童开始 以及以后的人生中
[54:43] I did what I had to do to survive. 我所做的不过是为了挣扎求生
[54:44] I do not look for absolution, but only relief. 我不求宽恕 但求解脱
[54:46] I gave birth to a son fathered by a man I did not love. 我生下了一个孩子 却不爱孩子的父亲
[54:50] Everything in this world has been taken from me. 我形如槁木
[54:53] With no hope of reprieve. 心如死灰
[54:55] I go back over what I have just written. 我反复检查着自己刚才所写下的文字
[54:56] I look at the words and think they make sense. 我看着这些词句 认为自己言之有物
[54:59] And with each passing day I am less and less certain. 但每过一天 我就愈发怀疑自己的理智
[55:04] Bit by bit, 他们一点点地
[55:06] they take you away until all you are… 蚕食着你的身心 最终…
[55:08] I tell myself I am sane. 我告诉自己我没有发疯
[55:10] …and finally nothing at all. 最终你一无所剩
[55:12] If you would come, if you would sit beside me… 如果你能来 能够坐在我身旁…
[55:15] You are the only one left who knows me. 你是我在世上唯一的亲友
[55:16] Show me the same kindness now that you once showed an orphan girl. 请怜悯我一下 就像当年你怜悯木板路下的那个孤儿
[55:19] There is forgiveness for everyone. 每个人都应被宽恕
[55:22] I turn to you on my knees. 我愿屈膝下跪
[55:23] I beg you.” 请求你”
[55:31] Please help me. 帮帮我吧
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme