Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:49] What you doing here? 你怎么在这儿
[01:54] Waiting. 我在等
[01:56] On your man? 等你的男人吗
[01:58] For business. 等生意
[02:00] What kind of business you got in a cathouse? 你在妓院干什么
[02:03] My business. 那是我自己的事
[02:05] You need to go. 你该走了
[02:07] Now! 快走吧
[02:19] She’s not his. 那不是他的
[02:22] Then whose? 那是谁的
[02:24] Just mine. 我自己的
[02:29] – Ma’am? – Yes? -女士 -什么事
[02:33] – Why you lock the door? – I was changing. -为什么锁门 -我在更衣
[02:36] Been in these clothes for three days. 这衣服我穿三天了
[02:38] There’s rooms for that. 你可以进屋换
[02:39] My girl’s asleep. I can’t leave her. 我女儿在睡觉 我不能离开她身边
[02:41] Heard from the doctor. 博士发话了
[02:45] Yes? 什么事
[02:47] He’ll come by. Unlock this when you done. 他要过来 等你换好开门
[02:51] I will. 我会的
[03:03] Walk out. 出去吧
[03:05] While you can. 趁你还出得去
[03:22] Let’s both see him. 我们一起见见他
[03:52] – I’m awake. – I ain’t. -我醒着呢 -我可睡着了
[03:54] This kind of night… 这种晚上
[03:56] it’s like the clock’s running backwards. 感觉好像时间都在倒着走
[03:58] The middle of the week’s always slow. 周三四生意总是不好
[04:01] Look who’s the expert now. 看看谁还成专家了呢
[04:03] Pretty soon you’ll be running the joint. 很快你就会打理这店了
[04:06] I don’t know about that. 这可不好说
[04:07] What I was doing, I was your age? 我像你这年纪时
[04:09] Knocking over storefronts with a little Pocket Colt. 还拿着便携柯尔特手枪打劫店面呢
[04:13] My own gang, 16 years old. 我才十六 自己带一队人
[04:16] People respected me. I was going places. 大家都尊重我 我很有前途的
[04:18] What happened? 后来呢
[04:20] Your father set me up with your mother. 你爸爸介绍你妈妈给我认识了
[04:22] – Wait. What did– he what? – Nothing. -什么 -没事
[04:25] I’m sure they’re in the front pew every Sunday. 我相信他们是很虔诚的人
[04:31] Off your ass. 去干活儿吧
[04:33] Fetch ’em up the sandwiches. 给他们拿点三明治
[04:36] And don’t forget the pickups later. 待会儿别忘了去拿货
[05:11] Just brought the sandwiches. 我就是端三明治来
[05:22] Senor. 先生
[05:24] Las medianoches. 宵夜
[05:28] The food…? 食物
[05:42] Me cago en Dios. 该死的
[05:43] Where did he go? 他去哪了
[06:27] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[06:28] Strawberry pie. 草莓派
[06:30] Leave it for the morning. 早上再做吧
[06:32] They’re starting to turn. 要变坏了
[06:40] You came in late. 你回来晚了
[06:43] I couldn’t get out of there. 我抽不开身
[06:45] It was just speech after speech. 他们废话连篇
[06:47] Did you make one? 你讲话了吗
[06:49] I had to. 我没办法
[06:50] What did you say? 你都说了什么
[06:54] “Respected gentlemen of the hall, “各位尊敬的先生
[06:55] Mr. Mayor, Commodore Kaestner”… 市长先生 凯斯纳准将”
[06:58] “I regard it as both a duty and a privilege “对我来说这既是责任也是荣幸
[07:01] to put forward a man whose energy is unquenchable, 能举荐这位精力充沛
[07:06] whose character is unimpeachable, 为人正直
[07:07] whose loyalty is inexhaustible.” 忠诚不二的人
[07:10] A nice construction. 句子排得不错
[07:11] “The next Alderman on the Fourth Ward “有请下任第四区议员
[07:14] and boon companion of my youthful years, 也是我年幼时的好友
[07:17] the Honorable James Patrick Neary.” 尊敬的詹姆斯·帕特里克·内尔利”
[07:23] The thing is, 问题是
[07:25] I’ve always considered him a real son of a sailor. 我一直觉得他是水手的种
[07:28] As long as you made a strong impression. 只要你能给大家留下深刻印象就行
[07:30] Everyone kept calling me Nucky. 他们总喊我努基
[07:32] Oh, no. 不是吧
[07:36] My name’s Nucky, boys. 我叫努基 伙计们
[07:38] I’m in ladies’ garters. What’s your line? 我是做女士吊袜带的 您做什么的
[07:41] Say, have yourself a “See-gar.” 您来根”雪咖”吧
[07:45] Is that what it sounds like? 我听上去就这样吗
[07:55] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[07:57] You nauseous again? 你又觉得恶心了吗
[08:01] Should I fetch the doctor? 要我去叫医生吗
[08:04] I just couldn’t sleep. 我睡不着
[08:14] I sat at that dinner 我坐在餐桌前
[08:16] and watched them slap Jim Neary on the back. 看他们祝贺吉姆·内尔利
[08:20] They’ll make him alderman 他们要让他当市议员
[08:21] because that’s what the Commodore wants. 因为这是准将的意思
[08:25] 13 years I’ve served him. 我为他鞍前马后十三年
[08:28] Never even says my name. 他连我名字都没叫过
[08:29] You’ll be recognized. 你会得到认可的
[08:31] – He’ll see you’re working– – It doesn’t matter. -他会看到你的努力 -都不重要
[08:34] I have you. 我有你
[08:37] I’m gonna be a father. 我要做父亲了
[08:41] I’ll make my way. 我会努力奋斗
[08:44] I know what I’m doing it for. 我知道自己为什么而奋斗
[08:50] How-de-do, fellas? 各位好呀
[08:51] Have yourselves a “See-gar.” 来支”雪咖”
[09:06] I don’t like cigarettes. 我不喜欢烟
[09:08] Pissy little girlie smokes. 小丫头才抽烟
[09:10] Cigarettes. Drinks with fruit. 香烟 美酒 水果
[09:13] Darling handbags. Lavender soap. 漂亮手袋 薰衣草香皂
[09:14] All that cunty shit. 全是堕落玩意
[09:18] Why don’t you tell me your name? 干吗不告诉我你的名字
[09:23] Francis X. Bushman. 弗朗西斯·某某·布什曼
[09:26] – Really? – Absolutely. -真的吗 -当然
[09:28] What’s the X stand for? “某某”指什么
[09:32] The X will stand for pretty much anything. “某”什么都可以指
[09:35] Francis X. 弗朗西斯·某某
[09:37] Francis X., where you from? 弗朗西斯·某某 你是哪里人
[09:39] Where do you think I’m from? 你说我是哪里人
[09:44] what’s that state between, uh, 俄亥俄跟加利福尼亚中间
[09:46] Ohio and California? 那个州叫啥来着
[09:48] The state of oblivion. 记不得州
[09:51] You fucking with me, Francis X.? 你是在耍我吗 弗朗西斯·某某
[09:53] – No. – I don’t like to be fucked with. -没有 -我不喜欢被人耍
[09:55] I’m not fucking with you. 我没在耍你
[09:57] So what’s the state I’m talking about? 那我说的那个州叫啥
[10:02] – Missouri. – That’s where you’re from. -密苏里州 -你就是哪儿的人
[10:05] – Isn’t it? – You got me. -对不对 -被你说中了
[10:06] I’m a good judge of character. 我看人最准了
[10:08] Just ask my first two husbands. 不信问我头两个丈夫
[10:11] They didn’t know what they were missing. 他们居然会错过你
[10:13] About 800 bucks and some paste jewelry by the time I was done. 百八块加一堆假珠宝就把我卖了
[10:21] What brings you to our fair city, 为何来到我们美丽的城市
[10:23] “Francis X. Bushman from Missouri”? “来自密苏里州的弗朗西斯·某某”
[10:27] Judge my character. 你来看看吧
[10:32] You come for some kind of convention. 你来参加某种集会
[10:36] You sell hosiery or hair combs 兜售袜子 梳子
[10:39] or hatbands or who gives a fuck. 帽带或者管他娘什么破玩意
[10:42] You’re married, but your wife hasn’t sucked your cock 你结婚了 可是早在哈丁总统买下农场前
[10:44] since Harding bought the farm. 你老婆就没亲过你老二
[10:46] You used to run around with your asshole pals, 你从前喜欢跟狐朋狗友鬼混
[10:49] get yourself boiled on Saturday night. 周末晚上喝个烂醉
[10:52] Line up at the one whorehouse in town, 聚在镇上唯一一家妓院里
[10:54] come quick, and lie about it after. 早早完事 又吹牛撒谎
[10:57] But now you’re mostly thinking about 可是现在你想的最多的是
[10:59] fucking your secretary, 睡女秘书
[11:01] stealing a boatload off your boss, 偷老板的货
[11:04] and whether or not it would hurt more 琢磨哪种死法更疼
[11:05] to stand in front of a trolley 是找辆电车卧轨
[11:08] or shoot yourself in the head. 还是给自己脑门一枪
[11:14] and you love your children. 而且你爱你的孩子
[11:19] How’d I do? 准吗
[11:23] I sell floor polish. 我是卖地板蜡的
[11:25] You poor, sad fuck. 你这可怜虫
[11:28] What the hell are you doing here? 那你来这干什么
[11:32] Looking for a good time. 找乐子
[11:34] You know what kind of place this is? 你知道这是什么地方
[11:39] This is where hope comes to get fucked in the ass. 这里是希望撅屁股挨操的地方
[11:46] When’s she showing up? 那她什么时候出现
[11:49] If we run now, 如果我们现在逃跑
[11:52] how’s D’Angelo gonna know? 迪·安格罗怎么会知道
[11:54] Run where? With what? 跑哪儿去 靠什么活
[12:01] Get into the count room, drop off the money. 进客房 扔下钱
[12:04] Leave the satchel, don’t open it. 包留那儿 别打开
[12:05] I step out, start a conversation– 我走过去 起个话头
[12:08] “Anybody catch that Cubs game?” “谁看那场球赛了”
[12:09] I double back with the key, empty the satchel, 拿着钥匙走回来 把包倒空
[12:12] open the safe. 打开保险柜
[12:17] This has not been thought through. 这事没经过深思熟虑
[12:21] Fuck. 操
[12:26] What I said before, about your spouse, 我之前说的关于你配偶的话
[12:29] you know, being an accident… 我俩本来就是意外
[12:32] I didn’t mean it in a sense of something horrible. 我没有恶意
[12:37] What’s all the whispering? 嘀咕什么呢
[12:39] – Drop-off. – Come back in the morning. -来送钱 -明早再来吧
[12:41] It’s already a day late. We want to get it in now. 已经晚了一天了 我们现在就得交
[12:44] Give it to me. 给我吧
[12:45] We need to be sure it’s added. 我们要确保钱记到账上
[12:47] Nothing personal. 不是针对你
[12:50] All right. Come on, hurry up. 好吧 进来 快点
[13:00] Wait, wait, wait. I don’t have the key. 等等 我没有钥匙
[13:05] You know where the key is? 你知道钥匙在哪里吗
[13:07] Big Boy’s desk? 老板的桌上
[13:08] Go get it. 去拿去
[13:09] No one touches the desk. 谁也不许碰桌子
[13:10] – Unless he’s here. – He’s not here now. -除非他本人在这里 -他现在不在这里
[13:13] We really need to drop this off. 我们真的需要把钱交了
[13:15] Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing? 你们要干什么
[13:17] – Trying the knob. – Can’t do that. -看看门锁没锁 -不行
[13:20] If it’s open, it’s open, right? 没锁就进去 好吗
[13:30] We, uh… 我们
[13:31] Don’t you fucking move! 都别他妈动
[13:37] What are you creeping around for? 你们偷偷摸摸的在干什么
[13:40] – A drop-off. – The room is closed. -来送钱 -房间已经锁上了
[13:42] – It was unlocked, so– – It was occupied! -没有锁 所以 -里面有人
[13:44] It was as occupied as a room can get! 里面有人在忙活
[13:46] – We were late. – Just a little late. -我们晚了 -就晚了一点儿
[13:48] – Last time there was some concern. – Give that to me. -上次有点不顺利 -给我
[13:50] Uh, technically that’s supposed to go in the, uh… 按理说这个应该交到
[13:58] Well, as long as it’s in Ralph’s hands, 反正给拉尔菲了
[14:00] I guess it’s okay to– 我觉得就可以…
[14:16] What the fuck are you trying to pull? 你们在玩什么把戏
[14:19] What are we trying to pull? 我们在玩什么把戏
[14:24] Ralph, you want us to track down the Big Boy? 拉尔菲 需要我们去找老板吗
[14:40] Go find Mike D’Angelo. 去找麦克·迪·安格罗
[14:52] Let me take her out of here. Just let me do that. 让我带她走 求你了
[14:55] So you can book off again? 你好再逃一次吗
[14:58] You didn’t come for me. 你不是为我而来的
[15:00] You the honeypot, though, ain’t you? 你还真是招蜂引蝶呢
[15:03] You can’t want her part of this. It’s not what you are. 你不会把她也卷进来 你不是这样的人
[15:05] You don’t know me, do you? 你不了解我
[15:07] I know you wouldn’t stop. 我知道你不会收手
[15:08] I know I had to leave or never be free. 我知道我不离开 就永远不会自由
[15:13] You free now? 你现在自由吗
[15:18] Seven years I close my eyes at night. 七年了 每晚我闭上眼睛
[15:22] Only thing got me to sleep was your voice in my head. 只有脑海里你的声音才能让我睡着
[15:26] Then I realized I didn’t even remember what you sound like. 然后我意识到我都不记得你的声音了
[15:31] Just made you up. 只是虚构了一个你
[15:36] Tell me what happened. 告诉我发生了什么事
[15:40] Please? 好吗
[15:43] Where are we? 我们在哪
[15:47] we’re in New York, precious. 我们在纽约 宝贝
[15:50] Like I said we’d be. 之前说好的
[15:52] I fell asleep. 我睡着了
[15:54] Yes, you did. 是的
[15:55] Can I have something to eat? 我能吃点东西吗
[15:58] As soon as we finish here. 忙完这里的事就可以了
[16:00] How soon is that? 要多久
[16:02] Not long. 不会很久
[16:06] Will it be? 对吗
[16:12] Where you hail from, little one? 你从哪来的 小不点
[16:15] It’s okay. You can tell him. 没关系 告诉他吧
[16:18] I was born in Oklahoma. 我出生在俄克拉何马州
[16:20] But we’ve been all over. 但是我们去过很多地方
[16:22] When your mama sing? 你妈妈什么时候唱歌
[16:24] She doesn’t sing. 她不唱歌
[16:26] Then what she do? 那她都干什么
[16:28] Work for Mr. Engler. 为安格勒先生工作
[16:31] Yeah? Who that? 是吗 那是谁
[16:32] He’s a white man in Memphis. 他是孟斐斯的一位白人叔叔
[16:39] What she do for him? 她为他做什么工作
[16:43] I keep his toilets clean. 我帮他打扫厕所
[16:48] I’m begging you. 求你别问了
[16:52] Will you let me in? 能让我进去吗
[16:55] We can’t talk if I’m not able to see you. 见不到你的面 我们怎么谈
[16:59] It’s a long way to travel for foolish games. 我赶了老远的路 别闹了
[17:02] Let him in. 让他进来
[17:06] Go on. 去吧
[17:15] Okay. 好的
[17:16] Go sit over there and be quiet. 坐那边去 别出声
[17:18] Go sit over there. 坐那边去
[17:40] I see. 原来如此
[18:08] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[18:12] My name’s Althea. 我叫艾尔西亚
[18:14] That’s pretty. 真美
[18:16] Do you know what it means? 你知道是什么意思吗
[18:19] It means “healing” in ancient Greek. 是古希腊语”治愈”的意思
[18:24] My name is Valentin. 我叫瓦伦丁
[18:35] And this man, do you know him? 这个男人你认识吗
[18:36] They ain’t a part of this. 这事和他们没关系
[18:49] Well, I suppose we all have our affairs to discuss. 我们都有自己的私事要讨论
[19:11] How are you keeping, Mr. Glass? 你好吗 格拉斯先生
[19:13] Look at the ocean. 我在看海
[19:16] What about it? 海怎么了
[19:18] That color– two weeks before the season starts? 旺季开始两周前是这个颜色
[19:22] Bad sign. 坏兆头
[19:23] Looks all right to me. 我看着还好
[19:25] That’s hurricane water. 看这样是要刮飓风了
[19:27] – Kind of early for that. – Bad sign for the summer. -这时候还没飓风吧 -夏天的坏兆头
[19:31] Let’s hope for the best. 但愿不会发生吧
[19:33] That’s easy for you to say. 说得轻巧
[19:37] I have three and a half months to make my living out here. 我就剩三个半月时间赚钱糊口了
[19:41] If I don’t turn a profit now, I don’t turn one. 要是现在不能盈利 那就没戏了
[19:43] At all. 彻底没戏了
[19:46] But that never stops the lot of you showing up like clockwork. 就算这样 你还是每天准时来店里收钱
[19:51] Does it? 不是吗
[19:52] How’s that? 你说什么
[19:54] Where’s Lindsay anyway? 琳赛人呢
[19:56] Sheriff’s got his hands full today, so… 警长今天很忙
[20:02] There’s a problem. 有点问题
[20:04] – Yes, sir? – Little thief running around. -怎么了先生 -这附近有个小贼
[20:05] You need to get on it. 你得处理一下
[20:08] – What? – Sneaky little monkey. -什么 -狡猾的小崽子
[20:10] Comes in right behind the customers. 跟在客人身后进来
[20:11] Before you know it, makes off with a box of Caporals. 一不留神就顺走一盒伍长烟草跑了
[20:13] Twice now. 已经有两次了
[20:14] Can you describe him? 能描述一下他的样貌吗
[20:17] 10, 11. 十岁出头
[20:19] Flat cap. Dirty little monkey. 小平帽 肮脏的小崽子
[20:22] Well, we’ll keep an eye out. 好 我们会留意的
[20:26] I’m giving you this why? 我为什么要把这钱给你
[20:28] I vow to bring that rascal to justice, Mr. Glass. 我发誓把这个混账绳之以法 格拉斯先生
[20:48] “Take your war-club, Puggawaugun, “带上你的武器 布格瓦根
[20:50] and your mittens, Minjekahwun, 和你的手套 门洁卡瓦
[20:51] and your birch-canoe for sailing”… 驶着你的桦树木舟
[20:54] – He’s gonna blow it. – You can see it in his eyes. -他肯定背不下来 -从他眼睛里都能看出来
[20:57] …”may pass the black pitch-water; 可能会经过那片黑水
[21:00] slay this merciless magician, 宰杀这无情的妖人
[21:03] save the people from the fever 从瘟疫中解救百姓
[21:06] that he breathes across the fen-lands, And”– 踏过这片沼泽地 然后…”
[21:11] Francis. Give up. 弗朗西斯 放弃吧
[21:13] I had to memorize the whole thing. 我以前得把整首诗背下来
[21:15] You lowly piece of crap. 你这卑贱的小废物
[21:17] You worm. 你个害虫
[21:19] – You dog. You hound. – You kangaroo. -你是条狗 你是猎犬 -你个袋鼠
[21:23] What? 什么
[21:24] You know, hop, hop. 就是跳啊跳的那个
[21:27] I am a kangaroo. How do you do? 我是袋鼠 你好吗
[21:29] In my pouch I have a kazoo. 我的育儿袋里有只卡祖笛
[21:30] What the fuck are you talking about? 你他妈在说什么
[21:32] Take your shirt off. 把你衣服脱掉
[21:35] You lost the bet. You got to take something off. 你打赌输了 你得脱衣服
[21:38] – Let’s go. – How come you never lose? -脱呀 -你怎么没输过
[21:42] We’re smarter than you. 我们比你聪明
[21:43] And younger. 还比你年轻
[21:48] This is shit. 太难喝了
[21:49] Worst booze in town. 全市最难喝的酒
[21:50] Worst booze in New Jersey. 新泽西最难喝的酒
[21:53] Fuck you, Irene. 我操你丫的 艾琳
[21:54] What’d you have to say that for? 干嘛骂我
[21:55] ‘Cause I felt like it. 想骂就骂了
[21:57] You’re a lousy, goddamn lush. 你个龌龊的酒鬼
[22:01] And you’re King Neptune’s consort. 你还是海神王的女伴呢
[22:03] I almost was once. 我有次差点当选了
[22:05] King Neptune’s cocksucker. 给海神王吹箫
[22:07] Try it again, I’ll brain you. 再敢来一下 我就打爆你的脑袋
[22:12] I know where to get the good stuff. 我知道去哪能搞到好酒
[22:14] Yeah? Where? 是吗 在哪
[22:17] The Ritz-Carlton. I’ll walk you right in. 丽嘉卡顿酒店 我带你们进去
[22:20] And how you gonna do that? 你怎么带我们进去
[22:21] Mama dressed me for the parade. 妈妈给我打扮好了参加游行
[22:24] They know who I am there. 他们认识我
[22:25] Well, then, Francis, what the fuck are you doing with us? 弗朗西斯 那你跟我们瞎搅合什么
[22:30] I know them, but I’m not like them. 我认识他们 但我跟他们不是一路的
[22:34] I’m like you. 我跟你一样
[22:36] – I had little wings. – Start at the bottom. -我有小翅膀 -从底层摸爬滚打
[22:38] With nothing. You have nothing. 一无所有 孑然一身
[22:41] A little tiara. 有个小冠冕
[22:42] There’s an opportunity. You take it. 见缝插针 不放过任何机会
[22:46] What choice do you have? 还有别的选吗
[22:46] I looked like an angel. 我简直像个天使
[22:49] You don’t have a choice. Get yourself ahead. 你没得选 先下手为强
[22:52] What else can you do? 你还能做些什么
[22:54] For what, though, huh? 做来干什么啊
[22:55] For what? 为了什么啊
[22:57] No one ever talks about that. 根本没人提起这事
[22:58] No one ever asks. What’s the point– 根本没人问 有什么意义
[23:01] Why don’t you shut the fuck up? 你为什么不闭嘴
[23:08] Excuse me? 你说什么
[23:09] Nobody wants to listen to your stupid shit. 没人想听你鬼扯
[23:13] I’m not talking to you. 我又不是在跟你说
[23:14] I can hear you anyways. I’m fucking sick of it. 反正我听得到 我就是他妈的烦你
[23:17] Then go somewhere else. 那滚别处待着去
[23:19] This is my place. This is where I belong. 这是我的地盘 我就该待在这
[23:23] Sure is. 当然了
[23:26] What’s that, you old whore? I’ll punch your tits off. 笑什么老婊子 信不信我打烂你们的奶子
[23:28] You, too, you squirrel-faced cunt. 你也是 麻雀脸孙子
[23:32] Why don’t you watch your mouth? 你干吗不管好你的臭嘴
[23:34] Why don’t you spoon the shit out of my asshole 你干嘛不从问我屁股讨泡屎
[23:35] and eat it for dinner? 然后当午饭吃了
[23:40] I think you need to apologize to these ladies. 我觉得你该向女士们道歉
[23:45] Make me. 逼我啊
[23:48] Francis. Help us, please. 弗朗西斯 帮帮我们 求你了
[23:55] “Straightway from the Shining Wigwam “阳光普照的威瓜姆畔
[23:57] came the mighty Megissogwon, 走出了强壮的麦格索昆
[23:59] tall of stature, broad of shoulder, 高大威武 宽肩熊背
[24:01] clad from head to foot in wampum, 从头到脚穿金戴银
[24:04] armed with all his warlike weapons.” 还带着他最得力的武器”
[24:27] Apologize. 道歉
[24:32] Apologize. 道歉
[24:33] Suck my dick, Mary Jane. 舔屌去吧 娘娘腔
[24:51] “Thus departed Hiawatha, “尽管与海华沙分别
[24:53] to the regions of the home-wind, 我仍然要去家乡的风拂过的地方
[24:56] to the Islands of the Blessed, 去祝福之岛
[24:58] to the Kingdom of Ponemah, 去波尼马之国
[25:00] to the Land of the Hereafter.” 去来生之地”
[25:05] See? I do know it. 你看 我背得下来
[25:07] Guess you win after all. 还是你赢了
[25:12] What do I get? 我有什么好处
[25:15] What do you want? 你想要什么
[25:20] I want to fuck you both. 我想干你们两个
[26:02] Who wants to talk first? 谁想先说
[26:05] Maybe you. 还是你吧
[26:09] We… 我们…
[26:15] came to rob the joint? 去抢了家店
[26:19] The fucking balls. 去你妈的
[26:21] We knew the big boy would be out and– 我们知道那大块头出去了然后
[26:24] – Skeleton crew. – Yeah, skeleton crew. -他是精英 -没错 精英
[26:28] Figured it’d be easy. 我觉得会很简单
[26:30] How did you geniuses get that idea? 你怎么会这么天才地想出这个点子
[26:33] My wife. 是我老婆
[26:35] Your wife told you to rob Al Capone? 你老婆叫你抢阿尔·卡彭
[26:38] We’re having trouble at home. 我们家里有点麻烦
[26:43] I can vouch for that. 这点我能作证
[26:53] How you want to handle this? 你想怎么办
[26:55] Only one choice, right? 只有一个选择吧
[26:59] You’re the boss. You want to do it? 你说了算 你想动手吗
[27:03] Do you want me to do it? 你想让我动手吗
[27:07] Do you want to wait for Al? 你想等阿尔吧
[27:14] Just get ’em out of here. 别在这动手
[27:16] – Neat and quick. – That’s me all over. -手脚干净利落点 -我一向如此
[27:19] You need any of these guys? 要这些人帮忙吗
[27:20] Nah, I got my boys outside. 不用 我的人就在门外
[27:27] – Let’s go. – Where to? -我们走 -去哪
[27:31] Dance Marathon. 跳舞马拉松
[27:33] Let’s see how long you can stay on your feet. 看看你能跳多久
[27:38] Do you want another one? 你想换一个吗
[27:40] No, sir. 不 先生
[27:43] Off to the races. 去跑道上吧
[27:49] Evening, Al. You’re back early. 晚上好 阿尔 你回来早了
[27:52] Yeah. 是啊
[28:01] *Any little duck can quack…* *鸭子都会叫*
[28:03] *Any little worm can crawl* *虫子都会爬*
[28:05] *Any little mole can frolic in the sun* *鼹鼠都会在太阳下跳舞*
[28:08] *And make a little hole and have a little fun* *打个洞来偷着乐*
[28:13] Ralphie, meet my new friends. 拉尔菲 来见见我的新朋友
[28:15] Mr. Paul Muni, Mr. George Raft. 保罗·穆尼先生 和乔治·拉夫特先生
[28:17] They’ve journeyed here from Hollywood, California. 他们从加利福尼亚的好莱坞来到这里
[28:19] Land of dreams. Tell him why you’re here, George. 梦想之地 告诉他们你为什么来 乔治
[28:22] We’re doing a crime picture. 我们在拍一部犯罪片
[28:24] – Set in Chicago. – That’s right. -以芝加哥为背景 -没错
[28:25] About? 讲什么的
[28:26] Kind of a Shakespearean drama. 莎士比亚式的剧本
[28:28] – Man’s rise and fall. – With lots of action. -讲述人的沉浮 -还有许多动作戏
[28:31] And he gets it in the end, right? 他最后成功了 是不是
[28:32] That’s how they have to do it. 剧情必须这样
[28:34] And to show them how that works, 为了给这两位先生点素材
[28:36] I figured I’d introduce them to Mr. Bugs Moran. 我觉得应该把巴格斯·莫兰介绍给他们
[28:41] Break open the Cubanos. 拆盒古巴雪茄
[28:43] Drinks. Let’s get a card game going, huh? 还有喝的 咱来玩俩把牌吧
[28:49] What are you doing here? 你们怎么在这里
[28:53] We were just leaving. 我们这就走
[28:54] That’s a different question. 你们没回答我的问题
[28:57] Taking care of a problem, Al. 有点小问题罢了 阿尔
[29:00] What problem? 什么问题
[29:12] Interesting. 有意思
[29:15] You two make yourselves at home. 你们俩不用拘谨 喝好玩好
[29:18] You two, over here. 你们俩 过来
[29:22] If you would be so kind. 麻烦你们了
[29:25] You heard the man. 快走
[29:27] Okay, folks, listen up. Look up, walk up, and pay up. 朋友们 瞧一瞧来看一看
[29:31] Yes, it’s a grand day to stroll the boardwalk. 今天正适合在木板路上散步
[29:33] But we got more to see than water and sand. 但除了眼前的景色 还有别的好看
[29:36] Just one nickel pays admission to Atlantic City’s very own… 只要五分钱就能看到大西洋城特有的…
[29:40] – Could you put a word in? – It’s tricky. -能向上面的人引荐我吗 -没那么简单
[29:42] I’m not looking for much. Just something in the department. 我也不求多 只要有个事做就行
[29:45] It needs to be the right time. 这事得看时候
[29:46] Jim Neary gets put up for alderman. 吉姆·内尔利都提名市议员了
[29:48] You want to be like Jim Neary? 你想成为吉姆·内尔利那样的人吗
[29:50] Man doesn’t have an honest bone in his body. 那小子嘴里就没一句真话
[29:51] You paid money to go to that dinner. 你哪怕花钱都要去他的庆功宴
[29:53] What’s that got to do with it? 这跟我有什么相关
[29:55] Next time you see the Commodore… 下次你见到准将时…
[29:58] I’ll handle it. 我会处理的
[29:59] Well, maybe one of the firehouses– 可以是消防队啊…
[30:00] Eli, you need to trust me, okay? 伊莱 你得信任我 好吗
[30:12] Nuck. 努克
[30:14] – Hey, Nuck. – What? -努克 -怎么了
[30:16] Last Sunday, 上周日
[30:18] I went with June and her parents up to Brigantine. 我跟琼和她的父母一起去布里根泰恩
[30:21] We’re all walking along the shore 我们沿着海岸一起散步时
[30:24] and she goes, “I lost my hair ribbon. 她说 “我的发带掉了
[30:28] Help me find it.” 帮我找找”
[30:31] – We wind up behind the grass. – Caporals! Caporals! -最后我们躲进了草丛 -香烟 香烟
[30:34] And she lets me put my hand right there. 她允许我把手放在那
[30:36] A penny apiece. Caporals. 一分钱一根 来买香烟啦
[30:37] – Hey, mister, cigarette? – I couldn’t believe it. -先生 要买香烟吗 -我简直不敢相信
[30:40] You could hear them all talking on the other– 都能听到他们在外面说话…
[30:43] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[30:51] Watch out! – 小心点
[30:57] Stop! 站住
[30:59] Watch it! 当心
[31:04] Popcorn, peanuts, and a prize for the kiddies! 爆米花 花生 给您的孩子买点礼物吧
[31:08] One little nickel gets you a lot of deliciousness! 只要五分钱就能大快朵颐
[31:12] Right here, get your pretzels… 就在这里 买点椒盐脆饼吧
[31:44] This really hurts my feelings. 这可真伤我的心
[31:48] I mean, what’d I ever do to you, huh? 我哪里冒犯到你俩了
[31:53] Except give you a leg up? 我没帮过你吗
[31:56] I take you in. Favor to your brother 我拉你入伙 是看你哥哥的面子
[32:00] so you could lay low. 好让你避避风头
[32:01] Didn’t I do that? 不是吗
[32:03] You did. 是你帮的
[32:05] You ever say thank you? I never heard it. 你有说过哪怕一句谢谢吗 我没听过
[32:09] Thank you very much. 非常感谢你
[32:11] Doesn’t count now. 现在说没用
[32:15] And you. 还有你
[32:18] I thought we was buddies. 我还当我们是哥们
[32:21] Of course we are, Al. 我们当然是了 阿尔
[32:27] You steal from buddies? 你会偷哥们的钱吗
[32:30] What kind of a man does that make you? 你这样算个什么东西啊
[32:35] Greedy. 贪财的人
[32:36] Just very greedy. 我只是很贪财罢了
[32:39] And you? 你呢
[32:43] I’m greedy, too. 我也是贪财
[32:47] Here’s what I’m thinking. 我是这么想的
[32:49] I don’t believe you. 我觉得你们在说谎
[32:52] I think you’re up to something. 我觉得你们揣着什么鬼点子
[32:55] I think Charlie Luciano was right. 我感觉查理·卢西亚诺是对的
[32:58] I think you’re a fucking badge. 你他妈就是个条子
[33:01] Al, you got your guests. 阿尔 这还有客人
[33:05] Turn up the radio, Ralphie. 收音机声音调大点 拉尔菲
[33:17] What you have to say? 还有什么好说的吗
[33:32] I am Nelson Kasper Van Alden! 我是尼尔森·卡斯帕·范·奥尔登
[33:36] I am a sworn agent of the United States Treasury. 我曾宣誓担任美国财政部探员
[33:40] And I swear by Jesus our Lord 我向上帝起誓
[33:43] justice will rain down upon you if it is my last– 你会受到正义的惩罚 如果这是我
[33:51] Fucking Fed piece of shit. 操蛋的联邦探员
[33:53] Get him off me! Get him off me! 把他拉开 拉开
[34:01] You all right, Snork? 你没事吧 哥们
[34:02] He was gonna kill me. He was gonna kill me. 他要杀我 他要杀我
[34:04] This concludes our broadcast day. 今天的直播到此为止
[34:07] This is Herbert Carter signing off from Chicago. 赫伯特·卡特在芝加哥向您说再见
[34:13] All this time. 这么久了
[34:16] The shit with the irons? 这个摆弄手铐的烂人
[34:22] Fuck! Fuck you! 操 操你丫的
[34:24] – Fuck! – I’m sorry, June. -操 -对不起 琼
[34:26] – Fucking son of a bitch. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. -王八蛋 -对不起 对不起
[34:28] – Boss, you all right? – I’m sorry. I’m sorry, June. -老大你没事吧 -抱歉 琼
[34:30] – It’s all right. – What are you mumbling? -没事 -你嘀咕什么呢
[34:32] Stay out. 别进来
[34:35] I’m talking to you, huh?! 我跟你说话呢
[34:36] Spill it! Spill it now! 说话 说
[34:43] W-We came for the ledgers. 我们冲着账本来的
[34:45] Why? 为什么
[34:48] We were told to. 别人安排的
[34:51] – By who? – This Fed… who was squeezing us. -谁 -有个敲诈我们的探员
[34:57] What’s his name, huh? 他叫什么名字
[35:00] Look, either way it’s over, huh? 听着 反正你都完了
[35:03] Tell me and I’ll make it quick. 告诉我 我给你个痛快
[35:07] This “Prohee”… named Ness. 那个禁酒探员 叫内斯
[35:28] We was barbers, Ralphie? 我们从前是理发师 拉尔斐
[35:31] Yeah? 嗯
[35:34] We would be asleep now. 我们现在都该睡了
[35:39] Face down in a cornfield. 找块麦田脸朝下埋了
[35:43] Sure thing, Al. 没问题 阿尔
[35:48] What do we tell his brother? 我们怎么跟他兄弟说
[35:51] Luciano’s taking care of him. 有卢西亚诺对付呢
[36:10] Mike? 麦克
[36:13] Watch him. 看着他
[36:19] You finish that, 完事以后
[36:20] Al wants you to run this over to Cicero. 阿尔要你把这个送到西塞罗
[36:25] He’s not feeling safe. 他不放心
[36:32] He’s very grateful for what you’ve done. 他很感谢你的所作所为
[37:00] Lobby. 大厅到了
[37:15] He had two kids. 他有两个孩子
[37:17] So do I. 我也是
[37:18] When they ask what I do, I won’t be ashamed to tell them. 他们问我是做什么的 我不会说不出口
[37:25] What happens to me? 我该怎么办
[37:27] You think I give a shit? 你觉得我在乎吗
[37:39] Buy yourself a bus ticket. 自己买张车票去
[37:55] Hiawatha? 酋长大人
[38:14] You like the decor? 你喜欢这的装潢吗
[38:17] Just what I was looking for. 正合我意
[38:19] Then what’s your pleasure? 你喜欢怎么来
[38:22] Her first, then you. 先是她 再是你
[38:26] You don’t like me? 你不喜欢我
[38:28] Save you for last. 把你留到最后
[38:31] Where do you want to do it? 你想在哪里做
[38:34] Right here. 就在这儿
[38:37] Filthy little boy. 下流胚子
[38:40] Son of a Piney, that’s me. 这叫新泽西人本色
[38:42] I thought you was from Missouri. 我以为你是密苏里来的
[38:45] I am a kangaroo. How do you do? 我是一只袋鼠 你好吗
[38:56] Let’s get dirty. 我们来放纵吧
[39:06] Looking for my pouch? 在找我的育儿袋吗
[39:09] Found it. 找到了
[39:10] Hop on in. 进来啊
[39:12] Francis, just so you know, 弗朗西斯 你要知道
[39:15] nothing personal. 我并不是针对你
[39:21] Boss still inside? 老大还在里面吗
[39:26] Well, is this how you imagined it? 你是这么想的吗
[39:29] These many years? With another innocent at hand? It can’t be. 这么多年了 还带着个孩子 不可能的
[39:33] You think you getting out of this? 你以为你能全身而退吗
[39:34] The battle is already over. 战争已经结束了
[39:36] I walked in here on my own accord. I have no weapon. 我孤身一人进来 没带武器
[39:38] – Your men outside. – That would all happen after. -你的人在外头 -那是后话
[39:41] Does that matter to you? I don’t think it does. 对你有影响吗 我不觉得
[39:46] Send the little one out. 送小家伙出去
[39:47] But not Miss Maitland? 不送梅特兰小姐吗
[39:55] What you come here for? 你来这干嘛
[39:58] True, now. 说实话
[40:23] I need to open it. 我得把箱子打开
[40:37] I paid for the studio, 我花钱录下来
[40:40] the musicians, the pressing. 雇了音乐家 在报刊上刊登消息
[40:43] No one will play it. 可没人愿意放
[40:45] No one will hire me. 没人愿意雇我
[40:46] Not in Chicago. Not in Kansas City. 芝加哥没有 堪萨斯城没有
[40:48] – Not anywhere. – What have I to do with that? -哪里都没有 -这跟我有什么关系呢
[40:50] You stopped them to stop me. 你不让他们雇我的
[40:53] My reach extends to every honky-tonk and barrelhouse? 我的势力能遍布每个小破酒馆吗
[40:57] I can’t live that way. Not with her. 我不能跟她这么活着
[41:00] Give her up. Others do. 放弃她吧 大家都放弃了
[41:02] You are drowning me. 你要弄死我
[41:05] Drop by drop. 一点一点的
[41:06] Perhaps the failing is your own. 或许你的失败是因为你自己
[41:18] Won’t you let me go? 你能放我走吗
[41:26] I came here from a meeting downtown– 我在市区开完会过来的
[41:29] more truthful to say I was summoned– 说实话是卢西亚诺先生
[41:31] with a Mr. Luciano. 叫我过去的
[41:35] I remember him. 我记得他
[41:37] I am being dictated terms. 他是来给我讲规矩的
[41:41] I will be allowed to conduct my business, 我可以继续经营我的生意
[41:45] but only under his control. 但要在他的掌控之下
[41:48] In exchange, I will be protected from others of his kind. 作为交换 他的人不会伤害我
[41:53] He will allow me 我在自己家
[41:55] to conduct my business in my home. 做个生意还要他允许
[41:59] This is the new order of things. 这是新规矩
[42:01] – Ain’t no concern of mine. – What if it were? -跟我有什么关系 -如果有呢
[42:04] And am I worse than those devils who betrayed you? 我比那些背叛你的恶魔还坏吗
[42:07] You the only devil I know. 我就认识你一个恶魔
[42:09] Call me what you will. I never claimed to be your friend. 随便你怎么叫我 我没想过做你朋友
[42:12] I’ll make a place for you. 我会给你地位
[42:14] I’ll pay you well. 多给你分红
[42:16] If it’s blood you want, you’ll have your chance to spill it. 如果你想要血债血偿 你会有机会的
[42:20] Me help you? 我帮你吗
[42:22] You help yourself. 是你帮你自己
[42:24] Every soul in this room yearns to be free. 这间房中的每个灵魂都渴望自由
[42:36] Put the record on. 把唱片放上
[42:38] I’m making you an offer. You’ll not get a better one. 这是我的提议 你不可能找到更好的了
[42:41] Put it on. 放上
[44:01] I’ll take the bargain. 我接受
[44:04] No. 不
[44:06] Don’t really matter to me. 我无所谓
[44:09] It’s not what I came for. 我不是为这来的
[44:11] You came to be heard. That’s your voice. 你希望别人听到你的歌声 我们听到了
[44:16] You set it up and I belong to you. 你办好这事 我就跟随你
[44:19] Pick the city. I’ll make the call. 选个地方 我会打电话安排的
[44:21] You’ll be booked tomorrow. 你明天就会有工作了
[44:35] You weren’t put on this earth to be no ofay’s maid. 你不是给白人做女佣的命
[44:41] You can’t trust him. 你不能相信他
[44:44] Don’t you know that? 难道你不知道吗
[44:46] I say I can. Far as I need to. 我可以 我也需要相信他
[45:12] You ever meet your daddy? 你见过你爸吗
[45:14] Mama loved him, but she had to leave. 妈妈爱他 但她必须离开
[45:29] Baby girl… 宝贝
[45:32] you stay real close to your mama now, you hear? 你现在紧跟着你妈 好吗
[45:36] Keep her away from men like me. 让她远离我这种男人
[45:43] Let’s get to business. 让我们谈正事吧
[45:48] I’ll need the gun. As a gesture of loyalty. 为了表示你的忠心 把枪给我
[46:13] They leave first. 先让她们走
[46:15] We’ll all go together. 我们一起走
[46:18] What sense that make? 这有什么意义呢
[46:22] We headed in different places. 我们要去不同的地方
[46:27] Go on, now. 快走吧
[46:37] Help with that, ma’am? 我来帮忙 女士
[47:07] Yes, of course you do. 你可以离开
[47:36] Our collaboration begins. 我们的合作开始了
[47:46] Pop wants to see you. 爸想见你
[47:49] Why, does he need money? 为什么 他需要钱吗
[47:51] – It’s not like that. – Then what? -不是这样的 -那是什么
[47:54] He’s only got two sons. 他只有两个儿子
[47:57] I see Ma, that’s what matters. 我知道 “妈” 这才是最重要的
[48:00] Talks about you all the time. 他总谈起你
[48:04] Fuck him. 操他妈的
[48:06] Don’t use words like that. 别说脏话
[48:12] Mabel’s pregnant. 梅布尔怀孕了
[48:15] She is? 是吗
[48:18] Well, that’s bully. 太好了
[48:35] Hold on there. 别动
[48:38] All right. All right. 好了 好了
[48:40] Calm down. No one’s gonna hurt you. 冷静 没人会伤害你的
[48:42] You’re caught, that’s all. 你被抓住了 仅此而已
[48:57] Been busy today, hmm? 你今天挺忙的啊
[49:03] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[49:09] You must have a name. 你肯定有个名字吧
[49:12] Nellie Bly. 娜丽·布莱
[49:14] Don’t cut shines with me. That’s what it says on the book. 别糊弄我 那是书上的名字
[49:31] I’m Nucky. 我叫努基
[49:34] That’s my brother Eli. 他是我弟弟伊莱
[49:38] It’s not as bad as you think. Just tell me your name. 事情没你想得那么糟 告诉我你叫什么
[49:43] Gillian. 吉莉安
[49:45] That’s not a name for a boy. 这不是男孩的名字
[49:47] I’m not a boy. 我不是男孩
[50:03] Fuck you looking at? 你他妈看什么看
[50:06] You think I don’t know who you are? 你以为我不知道你是谁
[50:09] You little thieving monkey. 你这个小偷
[50:11] I’ll run you out of town. 看我把你从这撵出去
[50:14] What? 什么
[50:15] You expect some kind of favor? 你以为我会对你网开一面
[50:17] You stupid fucking child. 该死的小混蛋
[50:20] Why would you trust me? 你为什么要相信我
[50:25] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[50:39] Old Rumpus. $50. 去喧嚣依旧 五十块钱
[50:45] You hear me? I’ll give you 50. 你听见了吗 我给你五十块钱
[50:50] I said I’ll pay you. 我说了给钱的
[50:52] You don’t have to pay me, sir. I already work for you. 你不用付钱 先生 我就是给你干活的
[51:15] To see you. 要见你
[51:38] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[51:40] Joe Harper. 乔·哈珀
[51:42] Where from? 哪儿人
[51:44] Indiana. 印第安纳州
[51:46] What are you doing here? 那你来这儿做什么
[51:48] Trying to get ahead. 想出人头地
[51:53] What you saw tonight– 你今晚看到的…
[51:55] – I didn’t see anything. – You saw me. -我什么都没看见 -你看见我了
[52:00] Anything I might have said– 不管我说了什么…
[52:02] You just said you wanted to go home. 你只说了你想回家
[52:10] Take it. 拿着
[52:12] No, sir. 不 先生
[52:14] Why not? 为什么
[52:15] You just had a rough night. 你只是今晚过得不顺心
[52:18] That’s all. 仅此而已
[52:20] Besides, if you only help people to help yourself, 而且 要是助人只为利己
[52:24] what kind of world would it be? 那算什么世道呢
[52:27] Someone I was close to just died 一个与我亲近的人刚刚死了
[52:31] because of me. 因我而死
[52:34] Last thing I heard her say was, 她对我说的最后一句话是
[52:36] “Have your coffee.” “快喝咖啡去”
[52:40] She’s gone 她死了
[52:42] and I’m still here. 而我还活着
[52:46] What kind of world is that? 这算什么世道
[52:52] Come on, now. It’s not helping yourself. 拿着吧 这不算你利己
[52:57] It’s helping me. 是在帮我
[53:10] Senor? 先生
[53:13] They are downstairs. 他们在楼下
[53:18] What? 什么
[53:20] I need everybody to listen good. 所有人好好听着
[53:22] You will swear an oath of allegiance 你们要发誓效忠
[53:24] to Mr. Nucky Thompson of Atlantic City, New Jersey, 新泽西州大西洋城的努基·汤普森先生
[53:27] to protect and defend his person and property against all enemies, 捍卫他的人身和财产不受敌人侵犯
[53:31] foreign and domestic, as long as you both shall live. 赴汤蹈火 在所不辞
[53:39] Nobody knew where you were. 没人知道你去哪儿了
[53:41] So I done a Paul Revere. 所以我提前集结了人手
[53:45] We saddling up for a showdown or not? 我们到底要不要开战
[53:56] We are. 开战
[54:16] Bring the car around. 把车开过来
[54:23] You ain’t never gonna stop them white boys. 你阻止不了白人
[54:26] Why do you say that? 为什么这么说
[54:29] They everywhere. You just here. 他们无处不在 你只有这一块地
[54:33] I’d call surviving a victory. 能生存下去就是胜利
[54:38] Well, you pretty slick at that. 这你倒是挺擅长的
[54:41] Gonna keep your word to her? 你对她说的话能做到吗
[54:45] ‘Cause I’m keeping to mine. 我自己的话说到做到
[54:48] How will you know? 你怎么知道呢
[54:52] I won’t. 我不知道
[54:55] Then tell yourself I will. 那就告诉自己我会做到吧
[55:01] All a dream to begin with. 浮生若梦
[55:05] Ain’t nobody ever been free. 没有人是自由的
[55:35] All right, then. 那么来吧
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme