时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:58] | We cross over yet? | 过境了吗 |
[02:03] | Little ways back. | 过了一段了 |
[02:07] | How much longer? | 还有多久 |
[02:11] | We’re getting close. | 快到了 |
[02:19] | How Oscar keeping these days? | 奥斯卡现在怎么样了 |
[02:23] | Well, some and some. | 还好吧 |
[02:27] | Ain’t nobody getting younger. | 谁都不会越活越年轻 |
[02:29] | Natural fact. | 自然规律 |
[02:32] | How you come to know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[02:33] | He ain’t say? | 他没说吗 |
[02:35] | Say come pick you up outside Wilmington. | 只说让我们去威明顿市郊接你 |
[02:38] | Get you some clean clothes. | 给你找些干净衣服 |
[02:41] | That’s what we done. | 我们都照做了 |
[02:50] | How you see the road? | 你们要怎么看路 |
[02:51] | Don’t need to see it. | 不用看 |
[03:08] | You all wait here now. | 你们在这儿等着 |
[03:22] | They’re just being careful. | 他们就是小心行事而已 |
[03:28] | You worked for Mr. Boneau? | 你为本诺先生工作吗 |
[03:34] | Got myself in a knockdown with some corner boys. | 我跟几个流浪的小子打了起来 |
[03:42] | Way I was then… | 我当时 |
[03:45] | I looked for a fight any old how. | 总是找茬打架 |
[03:49] | Never even felt that razor. | 都没感觉到剃刀砍伤我 |
[03:53] | Looked down… | 低头一看 |
[03:56] | hand full of blood, | 满手是血 |
[03:58] | like… like I put ’em in a bucket. | 血流不止 |
[04:04] | Didn’t even know it was mine. | 都不知道那是我的血 |
[04:08] | Just kept ragin’. | 还不停手 |
[04:11] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[04:13] | A man come out. | 有个人出来 |
[04:16] | I ain’t never seen no one like him before. | 我从没见过他那样的人 |
[04:20] | Folk just– just move out his way. | 他就那么过来 |
[04:24] | Them boys fly off. | 那几个小子就吓跑了 |
[04:29] | I said, “Sir, thank you kindly.” | 我说”先生 太感谢你了” |
[04:32] | Hat back on. | 戴上帽子 |
[04:34] | Ain’t had the legs to walk three feet. | 走不出三尺远就摔倒了 |
[04:38] | Take me away ‘fore the police come. | 他趁警察还没来赶快带我离开 |
[04:41] | Put me to work. | 给了我份工作 |
[04:44] | Taught me everything I know. | 教会了我一切 |
[04:50] | That Oscar. | 那就是奥斯卡 |
[04:55] | Haven of Grace. | 恩赐的庇护所 |
[05:00] | That’s what it means. | 路牌就是这个意思 |
[05:11] | You can come on out. | 出来吧 |
[05:15] | Come on. | 下车啊 |
[05:26] | You Mr. White. | 你是怀特先生 |
[05:28] | Who are you now? | 你是谁 |
[05:29] | Ain’t you Mr. White? | 你不是怀特先生吗 |
[05:31] | Who else I gonna be? | 我还能是谁 |
[05:32] | I’m Winston. | 我是温斯顿 |
[05:34] | Everybody call me Scrapper. | 大家都喊我拳击手 |
[05:36] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[05:38] | My uncle told me all about you. | 我叔叔跟我说过你 |
[05:42] | There’s a skunk in your cellar. | 你地窖里有个臭鼬 |
[05:45] | Who is this? | 谁啊 |
[05:47] | Wouldn’t you like to know his name? | 你不想知道他叫什么吗 |
[05:50] | Means. Is that you? | 米恩斯 是你吗 |
[05:52] | $50,000. | 五万美元 |
[05:54] | You, check upstairs. | 你 去楼上看看 |
[05:55] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[05:57] | A fair price, considering | 这价钱很公道了 |
[05:58] | – the incendiary nature of the revelation. – Means! | -毕竟这一秘密能引发大麻烦 -米恩斯 |
[06:02] | You wake me up at– what time is it? | 你大半夜叫我起来 几点了 |
[06:06] | 75,000. | 七万五 |
[06:08] | You just said 50. | 刚刚还是五万呢 |
[06:10] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[06:11] | Are you drunk, Means? | 你喝醉了吗 米恩斯 |
[06:13] | Sober as a judge. | 清醒得很 |
[06:14] | What are you trying to sell? | 你到底想卖什么 |
[06:16] | Information, | 信息 |
[06:18] | regarding a certain individual I am uniquely qualified to provide. | 关于一个只有我了解的人 |
[06:22] | Open up! | 开门 |
[06:23] | Tell me a name, Means. | 告诉我是谁 米恩斯 |
[06:25] | $200,000. | 二十万 |
[06:26] | – I’m hanging up. – Half a million dollars! | -我要挂了 -五十万 |
[06:32] | I am unarmed and defenseless. | 我没有武器 无法自卫 |
[06:39] | Who has sent you grim-visaged thuggees? | 是谁派你们这些阴沉脸的暴徒来的 |
[06:42] | Secretary Mellon? | 梅隆部长吗 |
[06:45] | The Attorney General? That unweaned whelp Hoover? | 司法部长 还是那个乳臭未干的小鬼胡佛 |
[06:50] | United States Capitol Police. | 我们是美国国会警察 |
[06:53] | What is the alleged transgression? | 你们认为我犯了什么罪 |
[06:55] | Perjury before a Senate committee on March 14th of this year. | 今年三月十四日在参议员委员会作伪证 |
[06:58] | To what precise aspect of my testimony is exception being taken? | 我的证词哪一部分受到了质疑 |
[07:04] | All of it. | 全部 |
[07:12] | Everything okay, boss? | 一切还好吗 老板 |
[07:15] | Smell any skunks out there? | 闻到外面有臭鼬吗 |
[07:18] | I don’t think they walk on sand. | 他们不走沙地吧 |
[07:41] | What river? | 那是什么河 |
[07:43] | Susquehanna. | 萨斯奎哈纳 |
[07:45] | Flow into the Chesapeake. | 流进切萨皮克 |
[07:47] | Then where? | 然后呢 |
[07:50] | Out the ocean. | 进入大海 |
[07:53] | ‘Cross the world. | 穿过世界 |
[07:56] | Anywhere it want. | 随心所欲 |
[08:00] | Ain’t that water lucky? | 这河水多幸运啊 |
[08:13] | Chair’s right there. | 椅子就在这儿 |
[08:19] | Where you at? | 你在哪 |
[08:21] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[08:24] | Well, come closer. I wanna see you. | 过来点 让我看看你 |
[08:44] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[08:47] | – What? – “The fuck happened to him?” | -什么 -“他这是怎么了” |
[08:50] | Got old. | 老了呗 |
[08:51] | Ah, as old as I’m gonna get, boy. | 再老就进棺材了 |
[08:54] | – Don’t know about that. – Yeah. | -这难说 -嗯 |
[08:57] | When was the last time you was here, Albert? | 你多久没来了 阿尔伯特 |
[09:01] | My littlest was born. | 最小的孩子出生后就没来过 |
[09:03] | Oh, seven years? | 那有七年了 |
[09:05] | Nine. | 九年了 |
[09:06] | She the one getting married? | 是她要结婚了吗 |
[09:08] | You don’t marry off no nine-year-old. | 九岁的哪能结婚啊 |
[09:11] | I seen it, though, back on Queen Street over in Charleston. | 我可见过 在查尔斯顿的皇后街上 |
[09:14] | They fought the war over that. | 他们在那儿打过一仗 |
[09:16] | That’s not why they fought the war. | 才不是为了那个打仗的呢 |
[09:18] | You’re too smart to be that dumb. | 你这么聪明 说傻话呢 |
[09:28] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:32] | Daughter. | 道特 |
[09:34] | That’s your name? | 名字叫这个 |
[09:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[09:40] | Had me a bluetick coon once and didn’t call him Hound. | 我以前养过条蓝斑猎狗 我也没叫他猎狗啊 |
[09:46] | – What you look like? – Sir? | -你长什么样 -先生 |
[09:49] | I can’t see my hand in front of my face. | 我手放在面前都看不到 |
[09:52] | You got to tell me. | 你得告诉我 |
[09:55] | – I… – She a beauty, Oscar. | -我 -她是个美人 奥斯卡 |
[09:58] | I don’t doubt it. | 我不怀疑 |
[10:00] | I do not doubt it. | 我一点不怀疑 |
[10:05] | Hey, Weems? You there? | 威姆斯 你在吗 |
[10:07] | – Yes, sir. – Well, Ayleese show up yet? | -是 先生 -爱丽丝来了吗 |
[10:11] | Her day off. | 她放假 |
[10:16] | Hey, uh, Bluetick, you cook? | 小猎狗 你会做饭吗 |
[10:19] | If I have to. | 没办法才下厨 |
[10:21] | Well, you best get to it. | 那快去吧 |
[10:24] | The rest of y’all go with her. | 你们都跟她去 |
[10:25] | You want me to stay, Uncle? | 要我留下吗 叔叔 |
[10:26] | Ah, if I want that, I say that. | 那我就会说了 |
[10:30] | I’ll show you where everything is. | 我告诉你东西都在哪 |
[10:34] | – Hope there’s an apron. – Yes, ma’am, we got that. | -希望有围裙 -有的 女士 |
[10:48] | What you come here for, Albert? | 你来这儿干什么 阿尔伯特 |
[10:50] | What you told me. | 照你说的做 |
[10:52] | Well, I told you a lot. | 我说的多了 |
[10:54] | Don’t know what you heard. | 都不知道你听进去没 |
[10:57] | Never trust no buckras, no matter what. | 无论如何 不能相信白人 |
[11:00] | Never trust no browns neither. | 也别相信黑人 |
[11:07] | You was right on both counts. | 你都说对了 |
[11:14] | You need to be realistic. | 你得现实点 |
[11:17] | There isn’t a house like it within 50 miles. | 五十英里之内 再没这样的房子了 |
[11:19] | That’s not to its advantage. | 这可不是什么好事 |
[11:22] | And you’ve needed a buyer who’s not inclined to ask too many questions. | 而且你需要一名不问太多问题的买家 |
[11:26] | That’s what we have here. | 我们现在就是这样 |
[11:28] | $37,000 is a substantial sum. | 三万七千不少了 |
[11:31] | – For someone like me. – For anyone. | -对我这种人来说 -对谁都不少 |
[11:33] | The Commodore wouldn’t think so. | 准将可不会这么想 |
[11:34] | Louis would make the best of a bad situation. | 路易会在逆境中尽力而为 |
[11:39] | I’ll have to raise a child on it. | 我可得拿这笔钱养孩子呢 |
[11:42] | Support myself for the rest of my life. | 余生也都指着这钱了 |
[11:44] | – Isn’t there a new companion? – I’m sorry? | -你不是有新情人了吗 -什么 |
[11:47] | What are his intentions? | 他怎么打算的 |
[11:49] | That’s really not your concern. | 这可不关你的事 |
[11:50] | This isn’t about love, it’s about finances. | 这跟爱情无关 是关于钱 |
[11:53] | I’ve never known you to be foolish about those. | 我知道你这方面一向精明 |
[11:56] | – Well, maybe I’ve changed. – That rarely occurs. | -或许我变了 -人很少变 |
[11:58] | If that’s how you feel, Leander, I pity you. | 如果你这么认为 利安德 我可怜你 |
[12:01] | I urge you to take the offer. | 我强烈要求你接受那个条件 |
[12:03] | Mr. Ferry, what if I lose? | 费里先生 我要是输了怎么办 |
[12:07] | Overall, our case is still very– | 总体来说 我们的案子还是非常 |
[12:08] | But what happens? | 但是输了之后会发生什么 |
[12:10] | Appeal, of course. | 上诉 当然了 |
[12:12] | New concerns regarding the suitability of the Sagorskys, | 涉及到撒格斯基的条件是否合适 |
[12:14] | positive change in circumstance. | 还有环境正向改变的新问题 |
[12:16] | The sale of the house, just for example. | 比如说 出售房屋 |
[12:18] | With enough resources, we can tie it up for years. | 有足够资源的话 我们可以僵持好几年 |
[12:20] | – And where is Tommy during all that? – With you. | -这段期间汤米在哪 -由你抚养 |
[12:23] | With them, a benevolent institution. | 由他们抚养 由慈善机构抚养 |
[12:27] | Those are all possibilities. | 都有可能 |
[12:28] | The Trenton Home for Friendless Children? | 特伦顿孤儿抚养院吗 |
[12:30] | I couldn’t say what particular institution– | 说不准具体是哪一家机构 |
[12:32] | Do you know what it’s like there? | 你知道那里什么样吗 |
[12:34] | – There’s no point– – Because I do. | -这没有意义 -因为我知道 |
[12:38] | I do. | 我知道 |
[12:40] | This conversation is about the future. | 我们这次谈话讨论的是未来 |
[12:42] | Childhood doesn’t last. | 童年稍纵即逝 |
[12:45] | Nothing lasts. | 一切都稍纵即逝 |
[12:46] | He won’t even remember. | 他都不会记得 |
[12:50] | Years? | 好几年吗 |
[12:51] | The way you win things like this: | 有如下条件你才会赢 |
[12:53] | time, money, and persistence. | 时间 资金还有坚持不懈 |
[12:56] | Grab on and just don’t ever let go. | 一旦抓住就不放手 |
[12:59] | Knowing the opposition’s limited ability… | 知道对方的能力限度 |
[13:01] | …to incur ongoing costs, | 不断地投入资金 |
[13:03] | the longer we can draw it out… | 我们计划的时间越长 |
[13:07] | Joe Masseria, Meyer Lansky, Luciano– | 乔·马赫里亚 迈耶·兰斯基 卢西亚诺 |
[13:12] | Lucky, Charlie– | 拉吉 查理 |
[13:15] | and the one in Florida. | 还有佛罗里达的那个人 |
[13:16] | Vincenzo Petrucelli. | 文森佐·佩德鲁塞利 |
[13:18] | Nothing to say. I never met him. | 没什么好讲的 我没见过他 |
[13:20] | Your brother? | 你哥哥呢 |
[13:24] | Put the whole thing in place, | 把一切都安排好了 |
[13:25] | didn’t leave him a choice. | 没给他选择的机会 |
[13:28] | This dinge they got, the doctor… | 这个黑人 这个博士 |
[13:33] | they’re running it through him. | 他们通过他做生意 |
[13:34] | Nucky takes orders from a colored. | 努基听一个黑人的指挥 |
[13:36] | That’s the story you’re telling? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[13:39] | The money, he– | 金钱 |
[13:42] | He can’t walk away from that. | 他受不了金钱的诱惑 |
[13:46] | – Chicago? – Not part of this. | -芝加哥那边呢 -没参与这件事 |
[13:49] | 10,000 a month to Torrio and Capone? | 每月给托里奥和卡彭一万美金 |
[13:51] | Just paying off a debt. | 只是在还债 |
[13:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:55] | New York, Atlantic City, Tampa. | 纽约 大西洋城还有坦帕 |
[13:58] | That’ll have to be enough. | 这就够了 |
[14:01] | Get to work. | 去工作吧 |
[14:03] | He won’t bite. | 他不会上钩的 |
[14:04] | I need them all in a room, Eli, | 我要让他们在一个屋里 伊莱 |
[14:06] | making plans to operate in collusion across state lines. | 跨越州线来计划共谋 |
[14:09] | That’s what I came for. | 是我的目的 |
[14:13] | You don’t know how Nucky thinks. | 你猜不透努基的心思 |
[14:15] | – You said he likes the money. – That won’t stop him. | -你说他喜欢钱 -不足以让他收手 |
[14:18] | He talks about peace. | 他总提到和平 |
[14:21] | He doesn’t mean it. He never has. | 他不是真心的 从来都不是 |
[14:24] | You admire that? | 你欣赏那一点 |
[14:26] | You grow up in our house? | 你跟我们一起长大的吗 |
[14:29] | Newspapers for blankets, | 用报纸当毯子 |
[14:33] | stolen potatoes for supper. | 晚餐偷土豆来吃 |
[14:36] | Or nothing. | 要不就饿肚子 |
[14:38] | That night or the next. | 连续饿两天 |
[14:41] | You don’t forget. | 那种滋味永远忘不了 |
[14:43] | You’re not starving now. | 你现在不饿肚子了 |
[14:47] | – He’s my brother. – He’s not the father of your son. | -他是我哥 -他不是你儿子的父亲 |
[14:53] | Kept him out of jail, didn’t he? | 没让他进监狱 不是吗 |
[14:54] | I wouldn’t bet on that. | 这个我说不准 |
[14:56] | Clayton Davies’ trial’s coming up. | 克莱顿·戴维斯的判决马上到了 |
[14:59] | What happens if his attorney finds out about the evidence | 如果他的律师发现 |
[15:01] | somebody was paid to suppress? | 被人买通压下的证据怎么办 |
[15:04] | Make the meeting happen, or don’t– | 把这次会议开成 要不然 |
[15:07] | the consequences are for you to live with. | 你自己承担后果 |
[15:09] | But just bear this in mind– | 但是要记住 |
[15:12] | whatever your excuse, | 不管你有什么借口 |
[15:14] | you and I are down this road together. | 你跟我是一条船上的人 |
[15:16] | Explain that to a man who never forgets. | 把这话跟那个忘不了过去的人说说 |
[15:30] | You smell of whiskey. | 你浑身酒气 |
[15:33] | – What’s it to you? – Lay off it. | -跟你有什么关系 -别喝了 |
[15:35] | You’re no good to me like that. | 我不喜欢酒鬼 |
[16:23] | Crunchy toast? | 烤面包 |
[16:25] | It’s raspberry jam. | 是木莓果酱面包 |
[16:26] | That does sound good. | 听起来很不错 |
[16:30] | You know me, don’t you? | 你认识我 对吧 |
[16:33] | You’re Mima. | 你是奶奶 |
[16:34] | But who am I? | 但我是谁 |
[16:38] | Am I your mother? | 我是你妈妈吗 |
[16:39] | No. | 不是 |
[16:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[16:43] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[16:46] | And your father? | 你爸爸呢 |
[16:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[16:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:52] | I don’t either. | 我也不知道 |
[16:55] | Isn’t it terrible? | 太糟了是吧 |
[17:01] | Would you come to me? Please? | 你过来好吗 求你了 |
[17:18] | Don’t touch him. | 别碰他 |
[17:30] | – You live here. – You don’t. | -你住在这里 -你不是 |
[17:34] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会把我怎么样的 |
[17:37] | Not in front of him. | 至少不会当着他的面 |
[17:38] | You just need to leave. | 你离开就好 |
[17:48] | Is this how you planned it with her? | 这是你和他的计划吗 |
[17:52] | To take everything away that matters? | 抢走我珍爱的一切 |
[17:54] | I didn’t plan anything. | 我没计划任何事 |
[17:56] | But it happened anyway. | 但还是发生了 |
[18:08] | They’re Jimmy’s. | 是吉米的 |
[18:11] | Shouldn’t he have something | 他不应该有点 |
[18:13] | to remember? | 怀念他爸爸的东西吗 |
[18:16] | Wouldn’t that be right? | 不应该这样吗 |
[18:35] | Keep these safe. | 留好了 |
[18:44] | There’s a ring on your finger. | 你手指上有个戒指 |
[18:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:52] | And you’ll both… | 你们俩 |
[18:55] | take good care of him. | 好好照顾他 |
[19:34] | Okay, then. | 到了 |
[19:36] | Are those men coming to dinner too? | 那些人也一起吃饭吗 |
[19:40] | They keep an eye on things for Uncle Nucky. | 他们是保护努基叔叔的 |
[19:43] | Lovely day for the beach. | 海滩的天气真不错 |
[20:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:02] | Haul all the way out here. | 大老远地来吃饭 |
[20:05] | He’s making a gesture. | 他在示好 |
[20:07] | Bigger effort for us than for him. | 对我们来说更不容易 |
[20:10] | Honestly, the two of you. | 受不了你们两个 |
[20:14] | Ahoy, mateys. | 你们好啊 伙计们 |
[20:15] | – Permission to come aboard? – Permission granted. | -请求上船 -批准 |
[20:18] | You probably need a hand in the kitchen? | 厨房还需要帮忙吧 |
[20:20] | No, everything’s been taken care of. | 不 一切都准备好了 |
[20:23] | Who’s up for a swim first? | 谁想先去游泳 |
[20:25] | -I am! Me! – Me first! | -我想 我 -我先游 |
[20:33] | You tend to that roof yet? | 屋顶修好了吗 |
[20:35] | I’ll get around to it. | 我会去修的 |
[20:36] | – It don’t fix itself. – Natural fact. | -它自己可不能修好 -这是常识 |
[20:40] | House goes to you, Winston. You mind that. | 房子会归你的 温斯顿 你记住了 |
[20:42] | A lot to look after, I tell you what. | 我跟你说 要修的地方可不少 |
[20:47] | House belonged to my sister Eulalia. | 房子是我姐姐尤拉莉亚的 |
[20:49] | – How that? – Don’t keep nothing in my name, | -为什么 -我名下什么都没有 |
[20:51] | not a damn thing. | 什么都没有 |
[20:54] | She my mother. | 她是我妈 |
[20:56] | – When did she pass? – 12 year now. | -她什么时候去世的 -十二年了 |
[20:59] | And Winston needed raising. | 温斯顿需要有人来抚养 |
[21:01] | I’d have made a place for you, Oscar, you know that. | 我可以给你找个地方 奥斯卡 你知道的 |
[21:05] | I don’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[21:08] | Set you up proper in town. | 把你在镇上安顿好了 |
[21:09] | I didn’t have to. I came here because I meant to. | 我不是无处可去 我来这是因为我想来 |
[21:13] | When you’re done, you’re done. | 你玩儿完了 就玩儿完了 |
[21:15] | Ain’t that right? | 是不是 |
[21:16] | Natural fact. | 这是常识 |
[21:17] | Tell you what. | 跟你说 |
[21:18] | Set me up, with the mess you make. | 安顿我 你看看你惹的麻烦 |
[21:21] | Don’t never do no business | 没必要的话不要跟 |
[21:22] | with no ofay smile you don’t have to. | 那些白人做生意 |
[21:26] | He’s your friend? Not your friend now. | 他是你朋友 现在又不是了 |
[21:29] | Yeah, don’t ever go near no | 不要跟那些 |
[21:31] | biggity da-da-da from New York. | 纽约的自大狂走得太近 |
[21:33] | A lot of sugar up there. | 全是口蜜腹剑 |
[21:35] | What you know about it? | 你知道什么 |
[21:37] | – Just a tangle of vipers. – It different now. | -就是一帮恶人 -现在不一样了 |
[21:40] | It ain’t different, Albert. It ain’t different. | 才没有不一样 阿尔伯特 都一样 |
[21:41] | You’re all lit up and faster, | 你们都有活力了 生活节奏变快了 |
[21:43] | but ain’t no different. | 但都一个样 |
[21:43] | And you forget who you are. | 你忘了你自己是谁 |
[21:46] | You come runnin’ down here with some | 你跟一个寄生虫女人 |
[21:49] | easy rider woman by your side. | 跑到这里来 |
[21:52] | ‘Cause you don’t know which way to turn. | 因为你不知道该走哪条路 |
[21:56] | Ain’t that so? | 我说的对吧 |
[21:57] | Huh? | 对吧 |
[22:00] | I come to you for help, Oscar. | 我是来找你帮忙的 奥斯卡 |
[22:03] | Look around you. | 瞧瞧你四周 |
[22:04] | How we gonna help you here? | 我们在这里怎么帮你 |
[22:13] | We all go down the shore. | 我们全都要去海边 |
[22:15] | And do what? | 干什么 |
[22:17] | Wash them boys away. | 给他们洗澡 |
[22:18] | Ah. Where your sense at? | 有什么意义 |
[22:22] | Don’t scare me none. | 不用吓我 |
[22:23] | ‘Cause you ain’t never done it. | 因为你没做过 |
[22:28] | Damn. Ayleese! | 该死的 爱丽丝 |
[22:31] | This chicken dry as Grandma’s snatch. | 这鸡肉和老婆婆的阴部一样干 |
[22:33] | – Ayleese! – She ain’t here today, Mr. Boneau. | -爱丽丝 -她今天不在 本诺先生 |
[22:35] | Well, who’s that standin’ over there? | 站在那里的是谁 |
[22:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:41] | The easy rider. | 寄生虫 |
[22:44] | Easy– ah! Bluetick. | 寄… 蓝斑猎狗 |
[22:50] | Sure hope she worth it, Albert. | 阿尔伯特 希望她值得 |
[22:52] | She sure can’t cook worth a damn. | 反正她的烂厨艺一毛不值 |
[22:56] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[23:05] | – You’re here. – Yes. I was gonna call as soon as I– | -你来了 -我本来想打电话的… |
[23:08] | I wasn’t in. | 我不在家 |
[23:10] | I’ve been out. | 我出去了 |
[23:13] | Just walking everywhere. | 到处走走 |
[23:15] | Places that I haven’t been in years. | 看看那些我多年未去过的地方 |
[23:19] | It’s all remarkable. | 都很漂亮 |
[23:24] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[23:25] | Of course. | 没事 |
[23:26] | – You’re not, uh… – No, no. | -你没有… -没有没有 |
[23:28] | ‘Cause that’s something you need to fight, | 因为不管有多困难 |
[23:29] | – no matter how strong– – Roy, it’s not that. | -你都必须全力抗争 -罗伊 不是那个 |
[23:32] | It’s… | 是 |
[23:34] | I feel… | 我感觉 |
[23:38] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[23:41] | I’m finally free. | 我终于自由了 |
[24:02] | I know it’s not convenient out here. | 我知道这里不太方便 |
[24:06] | Not a problem. | 没有问题 |
[24:14] | Under the circumstances. | 在这种情况下 |
[24:16] | – And we still keep everything– – Looking normal. | -我们依然一切 -照旧 |
[24:24] | Cocksucking Chalky. | 该死的朝琪 |
[24:26] | He made his bed. | 他自作自受 |
[24:28] | The fuck happened in that car? | 车里发生了什么事 |
[24:30] | He’s on the lam, facedown in a ditch somewhere. | 他逃了 躺在某条臭水沟里 |
[24:32] | For what? Didn’t I warn him? | 为什么 我没有警告过他吗 |
[24:36] | And now I’m sitting across from… whatever he is. | 我还坐在那谁的对面 |
[24:39] | – Doctor or something. – He’s telling me what I have to do? | -博士还是啥 -他在告诉我该做什么 |
[24:43] | – Telling me. – Like you’re his boy. | -告诉我 -就像你是他儿子 |
[24:47] | There is no goddamn peace. | 和平是他妈的无稽之谈 |
[24:55] | We squeaked by last time. | 上次我们勉强摆平 |
[24:58] | You ready for that again? | 你准备好再来一次吗 |
[25:01] | I just roll over? That’s what you suggest? | 我刚虎落平阳 这就是你的建议 |
[25:04] | Hear me out. | 听我说 |
[25:06] | Let’s get everyone to sit down– | 让大家坐下来 |
[25:08] | us, New York, Florida. | 我们 纽约 佛罗里达 |
[25:11] | – Work out terms. – Just a friendly little– | -共商大计 -就一点… |
[25:13] | You said it yourself that night in the Ritz, | 那晚在丽兹 是你自己说的 |
[25:14] | all work together, take the next step. | 同心协力 共谋计策 |
[25:18] | Maybe now’s the time. | 现在是时候了吧 |
[25:19] | Get the rules in place, put an end to this. | 结束这种状况 让一切还原 |
[25:22] | I’m not in the Ritz anymore. | 我不住丽兹了 |
[25:23] | Don’t you want it back? | 你不想抢回来吗 |
[25:26] | I want it back. All of it. | 我想 全部拿回来 |
[25:30] | Set it up now, Nuck, while there’s still a hand to play. | 做好准备吧 努基 趁还有人可以用 |
[25:42] | Who don’t you trust? | 你不信任谁 |
[25:46] | – Huh? – On our side, who don’t you trust? | -什么 -我们这边 你不信任谁 |
[25:53] | Why are you even asking? | 你为什么这么问 |
[25:55] | Because I’m curious. | 因为好奇 |
[25:58] | Bader. | 巴德 |
[26:00] | Bader’s nothing. | 巴德算个屁 |
[26:02] | I’ll deal with Bader. | 我会处理好巴德 |
[26:04] | Means told me there’s a skunk in my cellar. | 米恩斯说 我这边有内鬼 |
[26:08] | The Justice guy? | 那个司法人员 |
[26:10] | He’s a bunco artist, start to finish. | 他自始自终都是个骗子 |
[26:11] | 200 grand, he says. Believe that? | 他说二十万 你相信吗 |
[26:13] | – There you go. – But what’s he got? | -看吧 -他有什么 |
[26:16] | Pay him and find out, you think it’s worth it. | 钱给他 查清楚 你觉得值得 |
[26:21] | The Prohee. | 禁酒探员 |
[26:26] | – Knox? – You had concerns. | -诺克斯 -你也关心过 |
[26:29] | Uh… that was just during the whole Eddie thing. | 只是因为埃迪出了事 |
[26:34] | Who knew what was going on? | 谁知道出了什么事 |
[26:36] | What’s your take, though? | 你的看法是什么 |
[26:38] | Far as I can see, he likes the money. | 据我所知 他喜欢钱 |
[26:42] | Be your headache one day. | 某天他会成为你的麻烦 |
[26:46] | Mine? | 我的麻烦 |
[26:48] | And you can deal with all of it. | 不过你可以处理好 |
[26:51] | You off somewhere? | 你要去哪里 |
[26:56] | Ma wants to know where you keep the chafing dishes. | 妈妈问你把保暖锅放哪里去了 |
[27:06] | It’s a fraction of what it’s worth, but it doesn’t matter. | 只是关于它的价值 不过没关系 |
[27:09] | You said it yourself– it’s too big. | 你自己说的 太大了 |
[27:11] | It’s too big for here. | 对这里来说太大了 |
[27:12] | Those people don’t come to town anymore. | 那些人都不到城里来了 |
[27:15] | And it’s a substantial sum, after all. | 毕竟是一大笔钱 |
[27:17] | I mean, how much does anybody really need? | 大家真的需要多少钱呢 |
[27:19] | And he’ll be better off. He will be. | 他会好起来的 他会的 |
[27:22] | It hurts to say it, but I know it’s true. | 话糙 但是这是事实 |
[27:25] | And maybe someday… | 也许某一天 |
[27:30] | I’m nattering. | 我瞎扯呢 |
[27:32] | Not an appealing quality. | 这不太招人喜欢 |
[27:34] | I’m stopping. I’m eating. | 我住嘴 我吃东西 |
[27:37] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[27:40] | Well, you made the right decision. I’m happy for you. | 你做出了正确的决定 我为你高兴 |
[27:46] | You don’t look happy. | 可你看起来并不高兴 |
[27:48] | I don’t? | 是吗 |
[27:51] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[27:54] | Got what I wanted, finally. | 终于得到我想要的东西了 |
[27:56] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[28:00] | Merger’s going through. | 收购的事儿 |
[28:02] | A&P’s gonna buy us out for a pretty staggering price. | A&P会以高昂的价格买下我们的产权 |
[28:06] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[28:07] | It had me on edge for– | 这让我有点不安 |
[28:10] | well, more than a little, I can say that now. | 其实很不安 我现在可以说 |
[28:12] | Turns out it was Hewson who was standing in the way. | 结果半路杀出个休森 |
[28:15] | I– I don’t– | 我 我不明白 |
[28:16] | While we had drinks with him and his wife? | 我们还和他以及他妻子喝东西 |
[28:19] | – When you and I were married? – Yes, from… | -当你和我假装夫妻的时候 -是的… |
[28:21] | Indiana. Anyway… | 从印第安纳来的那位 |
[28:24] | He was pouring honey in my ear, | 他表面上说好听的 |
[28:25] | but he was against it from the start. | 可是从一开始他就反对 |
[28:28] | The muckety-mucks gave him the boot. | 有大人物给他送酒 |
[28:30] | He didn’t go quietly, but after that, smooth sailing. | 可他不低调 不过他后来一帆风顺 |
[28:34] | The lawyers signed off yesterday. | 律师们昨天签字了 |
[28:36] | Big bonus for me. | 对我来说是好消息 |
[28:40] | Why aren’t we celebrating? | 我们庆祝一番如何 |
[28:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:44] | I hate when things end. | 我不喜欢结束 |
[28:48] | What’s ending? | 什么结束 |
[28:50] | What I came here for. | 我来这里的目的 |
[28:53] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[28:56] | Wherever they send me. | 他们送我去哪儿我就去哪儿 |
[29:01] | Have you been lying to me? | 你对我撒过谎吗 |
[29:04] | – About what? – Your wife. | -关于什么 -你的妻子 |
[29:08] | I didn’t lie about that. | 我没有撒谎 |
[29:14] | Then what are you saying? | 那你要说什么 |
[29:19] | You have been through so much, | 你经历了太多 |
[29:21] | things I can’t even imagine. | 我甚至都无法想象的事情 |
[29:25] | You’re very brave. I mean that. | 你已经非常勇敢了 真的 |
[29:28] | And right now you look so beautiful. | 此时你看起来非常美丽 |
[29:34] | What an awfully gallant good-bye. | 真是个美好的道别 |
[29:36] | I’m not saying good-bye. | 我不是道别 |
[29:39] | I do have to leave. | 我是得离开 |
[29:41] | I want you to come with me. | 但我要你跟我一起走 |
[29:43] | I want you to marry me. | 我要你嫁给我 |
[29:45] | Really marry me. | 真的嫁给我 |
[29:48] | That’s what I want. | 这就是我的心愿 |
[29:53] | What’s stopping you from asking? | 那你为什么不问我呢 |
[29:58] | Hell, I thought I just did. | 刚刚不是问了吗 |
[30:04] | – What does he do? – I’m not supposed to talk about it. | -他做什么呢 -我不应该说的 |
[30:07] | – If you can’t tell your family… – Should I? | -不能告诉你的家人吗 -我能吗 |
[30:11] | I’d say we’re all pretty good | 我得说 我们做事儿 |
[30:12] | at keeping things close to the vest. | 都非常小心谨慎 |
[30:15] | – Not sure about you. – I can keep my mouth shut. | -你们不能吧 -我会保守秘密的 |
[30:17] | – No, you can’t. – You just said something. | -不 你不能 -你刚刚都说漏嘴了 |
[30:19] | – I didn’t know we started. – Tell us. | -我不知道已经开始了 -告诉我们 |
[30:21] | Well, he shuts his office door, | 他锁了办公室的门 |
[30:24] | walks around with his trousers off. | 脱了裤子到处走 |
[30:27] | The mayor? | 市长 |
[30:28] | Doesn’t want to get ’em wrinkled. | 不想把裤子弄皱了 |
[30:29] | Sounds to me like a winning campaign strategy. | 我觉得是一个会赢的竞选战略 |
[30:31] | I don’t know. I think Bacharach might beat the pants off him. | 不清楚 我觉得巴卡拉克会大获全胜 |
[30:37] | Pretty good, huh? | 很好吧 |
[30:39] | Next stop: the Steel Pier. | 下一站 钢铁码[娱乐场所] |
[30:42] | “Beat the pants off him.” | 大获全胜 |
[30:43] | He could be in vaudeville. | 他可以去说相声了 |
[30:44] | “Dr. Kronkheit! Dr. Kronkheit!” | 康凯特医生! 康凯特医生! |
[30:45] | “I got rheumatism on the back of my neck.” | 我的脖子有风湿病 |
[30:48] | – That’s him to a T. – What’s that supposed to mean? | -真像 -那是什么意思 |
[30:51] | Every little sniffle, it’s the end of the world. | 动一下指头 就是世界末日 |
[30:54] | This is not me at all. | 这才不是我 |
[30:55] | That insurance salesman sure had your number. | 那个买保险的肯定有你的电话 |
[30:57] | Played him like a fiddle. | 耍的他团团转 |
[31:00] | “What happens to your family? | 你家出什么事了 |
[31:01] | Mr. Thompson, I know a fella just like you–“ | 汤普森先生 我认识一个和你一样的人 |
[31:03] | Nothing wrong with planning ahead. | 凡事早想一步肯定没错 |
[31:04] | Real blue-eyed baby face, you know? | 真正的蓝眼娃娃脸 |
[31:06] | Choirboy type. | 唱诗班少年那样 |
[31:08] | Wouldn’t think all he wants to do is sell you the most expensive | 没想到他只想把最贵的卖给你 |
[31:10] | June, just shut your goddamn trap for once. | 琼 你能不能给我闭嘴 |
[31:13] | Okay? Just shut it. | 行吗 闭嘴 |
[31:25] | Enough with the teasing. That’s all. | 别调侃了 就这样 |
[31:45] | Got me a “Round-day-voos” In “Balmer.” | 给我在巴尔默来次约会 |
[31:48] | Get away from me, boy. | 别碰我 |
[31:49] | Don’t let me keep you. | 别让我找你麻烦 |
[31:51] | Ain’t for another hour. Get your hands off me. | 又一个小时 把手拿开 |
[31:53] | – Then play like you playing. – Stop. | -然后继续玩你的 -住手 |
[31:58] | Can’t get settled. | 就是不舒服 |
[32:01] | He doin’ all right in there? | 他怎么样 |
[32:04] | He get real tired around now, | 他累坏了 |
[32:06] | but he don’t like to lay down. | 但是不想躺下 |
[32:08] | Fussin’. | 发发牢骚 |
[32:10] | – Old man and a baby. – What’s that? | -老小孩一样 -什么 |
[32:13] | Different and the same. | 老人和小孩一样 |
[32:14] | Baby got their whole life in front of ’em. | 小孩还有一辈子要走 |
[32:16] | Plus he ain’t got to pay to suck on no tittie. | 而且不会花钱就能啃奶子 |
[32:19] | Keep your problems to yourself. | 这话别说出来 |
[32:20] | You gonna make a move? | 你想打架吗 |
[32:38] | You win. I’ll see you browns later. | 你赢了 回头见 |
[32:40] | Ain’t driving down to fetch you this time you get all lushed. | 你这次再喝大了我也不去开车接你 |
[32:44] | Gonna play? | 要玩吗 |
[32:49] | Call it. | 猜吧 |
[32:52] | Heads. | 人头 |
[32:54] | You’re black. | 你是黑方 |
[33:03] | All right now. | 好吧 |
[33:17] | So you the biggety man? | 你是大人物 |
[33:19] | – How that? – Uncle say. | -怎么讲 -叔叔说的 |
[33:22] | – I do my business. – Tell me all about you. | -我有自己的生意 -给我讲讲你的事 |
[33:26] | That so? | 是吗 |
[33:27] | Like you blood. | 比如你怎么伤的 |
[33:31] | Well… | 那么 |
[33:34] | we go back. | 我们得回去 |
[33:38] | I ain’t afraid or nothin’. | 我什么都不怕 |
[33:43] | Your move. | 到你了 |
[33:57] | Why don’t you play a while? | 你来玩一会 |
[34:29] | Doesn’t like my cooking. | 不喜欢我做的菜 |
[34:32] | From a different time, that all. | 口味不一样而已 |
[34:34] | Is he, though? | 是吗 |
[34:42] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[34:46] | – Waiting. – For what? | -等待 -等什么 |
[34:49] | You got a family, a girl getting married. | 你有家 有个待嫁的女儿 |
[34:53] | What that matter to me now? | 现在这些对我来说还有什么意义 |
[34:55] | You only think you quit. | 你只想着退出 |
[34:56] | Don’t I know what I feel? | 我难道不知道自己的想法吗 |
[35:00] | You want those men dead. | 你想那些人死 |
[35:03] | The one who’s your enemy and the one you called a friend… | 你的敌人 和被你看成是朋友的那个人 |
[35:06] | don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[35:13] | You wasn’t nothing but a baby in that Storyville crib. | 你不过是个睡在摇篮里的宝贝 |
[35:16] | – No. – Who the man that save you? | -不是 -是谁救了你 |
[35:20] | I told you. The doctor. | 我告诉过你 是医生 |
[35:22] | And who the man steal your mama life away? | 那又是谁害死你母亲的 |
[35:27] | I didn’t know my name. | 我不知道我的名字 |
[35:31] | He called me Daughter, and that’s who I am. | 他叫我道特 我就是道特 |
[35:39] | Let’s leave. | 我们走吧 |
[35:42] | Right now. | 现在就走 |
[35:44] | Let’s run and never look back. | 我们离开这里 再也不回来 |
[35:51] | All you gotta do is say it. | 你只要答应就可以 |
[36:00] | Uncle looking for you. | 叔叔找你 |
[36:01] | He real restless. | 他很不安心 |
[36:12] | – Do you get to choose where? – Well, where would you like? | -你能选择去哪吗 -你喜欢哪 |
[36:14] | Whatever is farthest from here. | 离这越远越好 |
[36:16] | – Japan. – Closer, please. | -日本 -稍微近点的 |
[36:18] | Uh, California. | 加利福尼亚 |
[36:20] | What’s our house gonna look like? | 我们的房子会是什么样的 |
[36:21] | It’ll be smaller than the one you have now. | 比你现在的小点 |
[36:23] | – No, but not too small. – No, I’ll make sure it suits you. | -不 但是不要太小 -我会保证让你住着舒服的 |
[36:26] | I’ll have my own money, you know. | 我自己也有钱 |
[36:27] | You’re gonna hold on to that for when you need it. | 你就自己留着需要的时候用吧 |
[36:30] | You want me depending on you. | 你想让我依靠你 |
[36:31] | I want you to feel as free as you do right now. | 我想让你感觉和现在一样自由 |
[36:42] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[36:45] | I’ll pull up. It’ll be easier to get in. | 我把车开出来 方便你上车 |
[36:54] | The key’s hiding somewhere. | 钥匙不见了 |
[36:58] | Here. | 在这 |
[37:05] | Phillips. | 菲利普斯 |
[37:10] | – Roy. – Yeah. | -罗伊 -在 |
[37:12] | Phillips. | 菲利普斯 |
[37:19] | Hewson. | 休森 |
[37:22] | – What brings you here? – Celebrating? | -你来干什么 -庆祝 |
[37:24] | Just having dinner. | 刚吃完晚餐 |
[37:25] | – You and your whore there. – Hey, that’s over the line. | -你和你的婊子一起 -这话太过分了 |
[37:28] | I’m over the line? | 我过分 |
[37:30] | I lost my job because of you, | 我因为你失去了工作 |
[37:31] | you backstabbing prick. | 你这个背后下刀的混蛋 |
[37:33] | After 15 years. | 都十五年了 |
[37:36] | – Roy, don’t. – What do I have now? | -罗伊 别这样 -我现在还有什么 |
[37:38] | I’ll show you how it feels to have your life ruined. | 我这就让你感受下生活被毁掉的感觉 |
[37:41] | – You back off. – Roy, no. | -你给我退后 -罗伊 别 |
[37:43] | – Roy. – I’ll show you how it feels to lose everything– | -罗伊 -我要让你知道失去一切的 |
[37:52] | I thought he would– | 我以为他会 |
[37:54] | I thought he had a… | 我以为他有 |
[37:56] | Roy, we need to go. | 罗伊 我们该走了 |
[37:57] | – We need to go. – I should hang on to that. | -我们该走了 -我不该开枪的 |
[37:59] | You need to drive. Go. Hurry. | 去开车 赶紧 快去 |
[38:05] | Get in. | 上车 |
[38:06] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[38:19] | You’re caught. | 你被抓住了 |
[38:22] | Don’t worry, we’ll both go down together. | 别担心 我们会一起受罚 |
[38:31] | What do you think that was about? | 你觉得刚才是怎么回事 |
[38:38] | I wouldn’t take it too seriously. | 我不会太当回事 |
[38:41] | It’s always been pretty easy to get your father’s goat. | 你父亲脾气就是比较冲 |
[38:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:45] | Just mention Mary Anne Nolan to him. | 你跟他提玛丽·安·诺兰试试 |
[38:47] | – Who’s she? – Eighth grade crush. | -那是谁 -八年级的时候爱上的姑娘 |
[38:51] | He wrote her a poem. | 他给她写了首诗 |
[38:54] | Happy day when I found it. | 我看到的时候真是乐坏了 |
[38:59] | Can’t blame him for worrying, though. | 不能怪他担心 |
[39:01] | You have to think about what’s gonna happen after you’re gone. | 你得想想你离开之后会是怎样 |
[39:04] | For the sake of all of you. | 为了你们全家好 |
[39:08] | That insurance fella, though– | 那个卖保险的 |
[39:09] | sounds like a real sharpie. | 听上去很像个骗子 |
[39:11] | I didn’t hear very much of it. | 我没怎么听全 |
[39:14] | – You met him? – Just for a minute. | -你见过他 -打了个照面 |
[39:17] | Like your mother said? | 和你母亲说的一样 |
[39:20] | – What? – Baby face? | -什么 -娃娃脸 |
[39:23] | Yeah, I guess. | 算是吧 |
[39:26] | Ever see him before? | 以前见过他吗 |
[39:28] | No. | 没有 |
[39:29] | You’re sure now? | 你确定 |
[39:34] | Whatever you tell me, Will, it’s just between us. | 你和我说的话 威尔 跟谁也别提 |
[39:38] | That’s what we agreed to. | 这个我们之前就说过了 |
[39:42] | Uncle Nucky, I… | 努基伯父 我 |
[39:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[39:46] | I don’t notice anything. | 我什么也没看到 |
[39:48] | Just taking in the breeze. | 只是在感受海风 |
[39:51] | The girls and I put everything away. | 姑娘们和我把一切都收拾好了 |
[39:53] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做 |
[39:54] | I feel better knowing the place is tidy. | 看着干净了我心理舒服 |
[40:06] | I can’t hardly sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[40:08] | All this, uh, extra time, | 这些多余的时间 |
[40:10] | you know, when you get old, you ain’t got nothing to do with it. | 老了之后无事可做的时间 |
[40:13] | You said done was done. | 你说了 该做的都做了 |
[40:14] | Yeah, but it don’t mean I have to like it. | 是啊 可是这不意味着我得喜欢这样 |
[40:18] | Got the boys runnin’ some action. | 给孩子们一些活干 |
[40:19] | You know, a little moonshining, some numbers– | 酿点私酒 搞搞赌局 |
[40:24] | eh, but it don’t amount to much. | 但是没多少钱 |
[40:26] | Where your money go? | 你的钱去哪了 |
[40:28] | I didn’t make half as much as you think. | 我本来挣的就不多 |
[40:31] | I took in what the Commodore let me take in. | 准将给我什么我就接什么 |
[40:33] | I had no choice. | 没多少选择 |
[40:35] | He gone now, three year back. | 他死了 三年了 |
[40:37] | Man, I don’t miss him. I do not miss him. | 我可不想念他 一点也不想 |
[40:44] | But you did your business with the Thompson boy, though. | 但是你在和那个叫汤普森的做生意 |
[40:49] | – Help him plenty. – Mm-hmm. | -帮了他不少忙 -是啊 |
[40:52] | Now how did that buckra pay you back? | 他怎么回报你的 |
[40:58] | What I do now, Oscar? | 我现在该做什么 奥斯卡 |
[41:01] | You stay here, you build something up. | 你待在这 干出一番事业 |
[41:04] | That’s for your nephew. | 这是你侄子的地方 |
[41:06] | Winston ain’t never gonna amount to nothing. | 温斯顿没什么大出息 |
[41:08] | You stay here, and cut that woman loose | 你待在这 趁那个女人没给你惹上麻烦之前 |
[41:11] | ‘fore she do you in proper. | 把她赶走 |
[41:13] | She ain’t to blame for this. | 她和这事没关系 |
[41:14] | And if she ain’t, then you are. | 如果不是她 那就是你 |
[41:19] | Well, damn, you do what you want. | 算了 你想怎样就怎么样 |
[41:22] | It all winds up the same anyway. | 最后结果都是一样的 |
[41:26] | What that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[41:28] | The day come, everybody gonna run out of road. | 等到那一天到来的时候 大家都会四散而逃 |
[41:43] | – Any parting words? – Like what? | -有什么要说的吗 -什么 |
[41:46] | – We… – We thank you, sir, | -我们 -我们很感谢您 |
[41:48] | – for having us. – Long overdue. | -邀请我们 -应该的 |
[41:51] | Anyway, your mother wound up doing everything. | 你妈妈做什么事都快手快脚的 |
[41:55] | All right, you’re free. | 好了 你可以走了 |
[42:02] | He’s drinking again. | 他又开始喝酒了 |
[42:05] | I wish he wouldn’t. | 我希望他没有 |
[42:06] | Puts him in a mood. | 脾气又大了 |
[42:10] | Willie quitting school. | 威利还退学了 |
[42:13] | Would you like me to talk to him? | 想让我和他谈谈吗 |
[42:15] | No. It’ll all be fine. | 不用了 一切都会好的 |
[42:21] | Thank you for a day off. | 谢谢你让我放松了一天 |
[42:36] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[42:41] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[42:55] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[43:00] | “Tell me what you want to hear | 告诉我你想听什么 |
[43:03] | I’ll whisper softly in your ear | 我会轻轻告诉你 |
[43:06] | All the things I’ll pledge to do | 我愿意做一切事情 |
[43:08] | To prove to you my heart is true.” | 证明我对你的真情 |
[43:12] | Ah, come on. | 别这样 |
[43:14] | Bringing that up for? | 提这个干什么 |
[43:15] | To see how you react. | 看看你的反应 |
[43:18] | I was 13. | 我当时十三岁 |
[43:21] | She was cute. | 她长的又很可爱 |
[43:22] | Maybe I was jealous. | 也许我是嫉妒 |
[43:25] | You were? | 是吗 |
[43:26] | I didn’t win the beach patrol cup. | 我没能赢下海滩巡逻杯 |
[43:30] | You were good at other things. | 你在其它方面有擅长 |
[43:39] | What you suggested– the meeting. | 你建议的 那个会议 |
[43:43] | I thought it over. | 我想过了 |
[43:46] | You put it together, soon as you can. | 你来组织 越快越好 |
[43:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[43:54] | I think it’s the best way out of this. | 我觉得这是解决问题的最好方案 |
[44:36] | I’m awake. | 我醒了 |
[44:53] | It feels so funny. | 感觉很有意思 |
[44:55] | How that? | 为什么 |
[45:00] | Like… | 就好像 |
[45:02] | a cloud… | 一片云 |
[45:06] | that’s looking for the sky. | 在寻找天空 |
[45:21] | Tomorrow, we do what you say. | 明天 我们按你说的做 |
[45:25] | First light. | 天亮就走 |
[45:27] | What? | 什么 |
[45:32] | We go. | 我们离开 |
[45:35] | Don’t turn back. | 再不回来 |
[45:52] | I thought I heard a car, | 我以为我听到车声了 |
[45:55] | but there’s nothing out there. | 但是外面什么都没有 |
[45:58] | No one saw us, I’m sure of that. | 没人看到我们 我保证 |
[46:03] | You haven’t touched your drink. | 你都没碰你的酒 |
[46:08] | – What? – Go ahead. | -什么 -喝吧 |
[46:10] | You need it. | 你需要这个 |
[46:24] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[46:28] | – What did I do? – He was going to kill us. | -我做了什么 -他要杀了我们 |
[46:30] | – I don’t know that. – Why else was he waiting there? | -我并不确定 -那他等在那里干什么 |
[46:32] | I don’t know what he was gonna do. | 我不知道他要干什么 |
[46:36] | There wasn’t a gun. | 他没有枪 |
[46:40] | I killed a man. I took his life. | 我杀了人 杀了人 |
[46:49] | How do you do this? | 我该怎么做 |
[46:52] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[46:52] | Do I call the police and wait here– | 我是该打电话给警察然后等在这里 |
[46:55] | You’re not calling the police. | 你不能报警 |
[46:56] | – He’s lying on the pavement– – You can’t call the police. | -他就躺在停车场 -你不能报警 |
[47:00] | You can’t go away. | 不能逃跑 |
[47:03] | – You hear me? – It’s too late. | -你听到了吗 -太迟了 |
[47:07] | I have to, I’m sorry. | 我必须这么做 抱歉 |
[47:08] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[47:14] | No one was there. | 没人看到 |
[47:20] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[47:24] | You can just… | 你只能 |
[47:27] | let it go. | 把这事忘了 |
[47:29] | – What? – Just let it go. | -什么 -忘了这事 |
[47:35] | Get away… with it. | 忘了它 |
[47:41] | No one saw you. | 没人看到你 |
[47:43] | I saw me. | 我看到了 |
[47:46] | – God saw me. – You can live with it. | -上帝看到我了 -你能承受这一切 |
[47:48] | – You can’t know that. – Yes, I can. | -你不了解 -我了解 |
[47:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[48:00] | There was no one for me. | 当时没人支持我 |
[48:05] | No one coming to save me. | 没人来救我 |
[48:11] | There were things I had to do | 为了生存 |
[48:14] | to survive. | 我必须做一些事情 |
[48:17] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[48:21] | I… | 我 |
[48:27] | It wasn’t my son who died here. | 死在这里的不是我儿子 |
[48:32] | It was a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[48:35] | An innocent boy. | 无辜的男孩 |
[48:37] | I… | 我 |
[48:40] | …drowned him. | 淹死了他 |
[48:44] | I made up a story. | 我编了个故事 |
[48:47] | Turned his body to ash. | 把他的尸体烧了 |
[48:54] | You and I are here | 你和我在这里 |
[48:56] | together. | 我们在一起 |
[48:59] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[49:03] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[49:07] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[49:12] | His name… | 他的名字 |
[49:15] | was Roger. | 叫罗杰 |
[49:22] | You can make yourself live with anything. | 你什么都能承受的了 |
[49:39] | You get that? | 听到了吗 |
[49:42] | I did. | 听到了 |
[49:44] | – David? – Loud and clear. | -大卫 -非常清楚 |
[49:47] | – Gillian. – Roy? | -吉莉安 -罗伊 |
[49:49] | I need you to listen carefully. | 你给我听清楚了 |
[49:52] | I’m with the Pinkerton Detective Agency. | 我是平克顿私人侦探所的 |
[49:55] | These men are my associates | 这些人是我的助手 |
[49:57] | and a witness your confession to first-degree murder. | 也是你供认一级谋杀罪的证人 |
[49:59] | – But we’re going to California. – As they will duly testify | -但是我们说好要去加利福尼亚的 -他们会在 |
[50:01] | – in a court of law. – We’re going to California. | -法庭出庭作证 -我们要去加利福尼亚的 |
[50:03] | We are not. | 不 |
[50:05] | I was hired to do a job. | 我是被雇佣来完成工作的 |
[50:09] | And now that job’s done. | 现在 工作完成了 |
[50:12] | I owed Louis something. | 我欠路易一些东西 |
[50:15] | I’m sure you can understand that. | 我想你能明白 |
[50:25] | You really are a courageous woman. | 你真的是一个很有勇气的女人 |
[50:38] | No, you don’t! | 不 你不是 |
[50:52] | I got her arm. Get her other arm. | 我抓住她手了 抓住她另一只手 |
[52:19] | Don’t go no further. | 别再走了 |
[52:21] | It’s me, Albert. | 是我 阿尔伯特 |
[52:25] | What you doing out here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[52:27] | Can’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[52:31] | Why you got the shotgun? | 拿着猎枪干什么 |
[52:38] | Your Bluetick gone. | 你的蓝斑猎狗走了 |
[52:41] | What? | 什么 |
[52:43] | She gone. | 她走了 |
[52:46] | How you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[52:51] | I know every sound this house make… | 我能听到这屋子里的一切声音 |
[52:55] | including the leaving kind. | 包括离开的声响 |
[53:07] | You ain’t stop her. | 你没阻止她 |
[53:10] | Why would I? | 我为什么要阻止她 |
[53:21] | Stay, Emmett. | 别动 艾米特 |
[53:26] | Don’t want you underfoot. | 不想猜到你 |
[53:31] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[53:37] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[53:42] | Weems ain’t go to no Baltimore. | 威姆斯才没去巴尔的摩 |
[53:45] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[53:52] | Don’t walk off in the dark. | 别在晚上走远了 |
[53:56] | What you want? | 你想要什么 |
[53:59] | This ain’t your place. | 这不是你的地方 |
[54:03] | Why you here? | 你来这干什么 |
[54:06] | You best announce it. | 你最好谁清楚 |
[54:10] | The girl! | 姑娘 |
[54:12] | Ain’t no girl here. | 这里没姑娘 |
[54:14] | Then we take the other one. | 那就要另外一个 |
[54:16] | You might try it. | 你大可以试试看 |
[54:20] | – Fuck! – Go around! | -该死 -绕过去 |
[54:21] | Get him now! | 抓住他 |
[54:26] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[54:27] | Don’t go and act foolish now. | 别犯傻 |
[54:31] | Come on! | 快点 |
[54:39] | Your nappy head on the doctor’s desk! | 把你的头带给博士 |
[54:43] | – Look out! – Oh, jeez! | -小心 -天呐 |
[54:47] | Run now! | 快跑 |
[54:49] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[55:37] | I told him how I was. | 我告诉他我怎么样了 |
[55:41] | Told him. | 告诉他了 |
[55:49] | I thought we said these calls were gonna be earlier. | 我记得我告诉过你电话要早打 |
[55:53] | Lost track of time. | 忘记看时间了 |
[55:56] | Doin’ what? | 忙什么呢 |
[56:01] | Thinking. | 想事情 |
[56:03] | The later it gets, the worse that is. | 想的越晚越麻烦 |
[56:08] | Well, what’s on your mind? | 在想什么 |
[56:18] | It’s not a conversation unless you say something. | 你不说话咱俩聊不下去啊 |
[56:33] | I want out. | 我想金盆洗手 |