时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | I don’t know exactly his position, | 我不知道他到底什么地位 |
[01:50] | but he’s bigtime over there. | 但他在那边是个人物 |
[01:52] | – This is Balanchuk? – Yeah. | -巴兰查克吗 -对 |
[01:55] | And you’ve dealt with him directly in Atlantic City? | 你在大西洋城跟他直接有过接触 |
[01:57] | Once or twice when he was Torrio’s runner. I don’t know. | 他给托里奥跑腿时有过一两次吧 记不清了 |
[02:00] | You don’t know? | 记不清 |
[02:03] | Not since he got bumped up. | 他突然升职之后就没有了 |
[02:06] | Joseph Balanchuk. What is that, Polish? | 约瑟夫·巴兰查克 波兰名字吗 |
[02:08] | It’s Ukrainian. | 乌克兰 |
[02:09] | I thought Torrio only worked with Italians. | 托里奥不是只跟意大利人合作吗 |
[02:12] | Does he? | 是不是 |
[02:13] | It’s a syndicate, for Christ’s sake. | 联合势力啊 |
[02:15] | – Consisting of? – Italians, sure. | -都有些什么人 -意大利人 |
[02:17] | All kinds of greaseballs. | 好多外国佬呢 |
[02:19] | Jews. | 犹太人 |
[02:21] | He’s got this one, Jake Guzik, runs his breweries. | 他手下有个杰克·古兹克替他管酒厂 |
[02:23] | But this Balanchuk, he’s high up the ladder? | 这个巴兰查克 是高层人物吗 |
[02:26] | Very high. | 很高 |
[02:28] | He’s like Torrio’s second. | 他是托里奥的副手 |
[02:35] | – Bring it up here, will you? – Right, boss. | -抬过来 -是 老板 |
[02:39] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[02:41] | My dad was a sea dog. | 我爸是个水手 |
[02:45] | Tattoo of a mermaid on his forearm. | 小臂上纹了一个美人鱼 |
[02:49] | See the world. | 纵览世界 |
[02:53] | I bet that sounds pretty good to you right now. | 你现在一定很向往吧 |
[02:57] | I know this is difficult. | 我知道这不容易 |
[02:59] | But what you’re doing takes courage. | 但你所做的事 是需要勇气的 |
[03:04] | You’re a good father. | 你是个好父亲 |
[03:30] | Get that. Come on. Let’s get that unloaded. | 快点 快卸货 |
[03:32] | Let’s go. | 干起来 |
[03:38] | They ain’t gonna move themselves. | 它们自己可不会动 |
[03:40] | Come on, let’s just give me a hand over here. | 过来 帮帮我 |
[03:43] | Give me another barrel of them oranges here. | 再给我一桶橘子 |
[03:47] | – Go. We’re done. – All right. | -去吧 好了 -好 |
[03:48] | – Almost there. – How many more crates left? | -快好了 -还剩多少箱 |
[03:51] | – Just a few. – You still here? | -不多了 -你还在呢 |
[03:53] | Ain’t a mirage, lady. | 反正不是幻象 女人 |
[03:55] | Those trucks got to be on the road in half an hour, McCoy. | 那些车半小时内就得上路 麦考伊 |
[03:59] | I’m at sea for three weeks. | 我在海上漂了三周了 |
[04:00] | Just catching up with the boys. | 跟伙计们聊聊天呢 |
[04:02] | That sort of look like a woman. | 看上去有个女人样啊 |
[04:05] | In the right light, I suppose. | 如果光线合适是挺像的 |
[04:08] | How would you pole jockeys know what a woman looks like? | 你们这帮水鬼怎么知道女人什么样 |
[04:11] | Last call’s over. Move your asses. | 别喝了 都给我走 |
[04:14] | You two still got them full boxes here to load. | 你们两个抓紧装箱 |
[04:16] | Let’s go. Come on, get ’em out. | 快点啊 搬出来 |
[04:43] | Should make Joe happy. | 这样乔应该满意了 |
[04:46] | Tell him to come down next time. | 下次让他也过来 |
[04:49] | Let’s move it along. I’m on a schedule, fellas. | 快点吧 我赶时间呢 |
[04:51] | Keep an eye on these finocchi. | 看着那些小鬼 |
[04:53] | Caught one of them trying to steal some of our hooch. | 我看到他们有人想偷我们的酒 |
[05:24] | You were supposed to call me three hours ago. | 你三小时前就该给我打电话了 |
[05:26] | You miss me? Aw, shut up. | 你想我了 别闹了 |
[05:29] | This is business, which runs on a schedule. | 这是生意 做生意要守时间 |
[05:32] | You call me just to say hello. | 你还半夜打来打招呼呢 |
[05:34] | Is that what this is? | 你就是为了打招呼吗 |
[05:37] | No. Something’s wrong. | 不 出了点事 |
[05:40] | Nuck, I’m hanging up now. | 努克 我要挂电话了 |
[05:43] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[05:44] | I said I’m hanging up. | 我说我要挂电话了 |
[05:46] | I wasn’t talking to you! | 我不是在跟你说话 |
[05:50] | So what’s the problem? Tell me. | 出什么问题了 告诉我 |
[05:51] | That wop you’re in bed with, Petrucelli- – | 跟你一伙儿的那个意大利人 佩德鲁塞利 |
[05:54] | he’s pulling a fast one. | 他在搞鬼 |
[05:56] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[05:58] | Turns out, rum ain’t the only thing you’re running. | 看来 你不止在贩朗姆酒 |
[06:01] | Him and the other ones, Luciano and his partner- – | 他和其他几个 卢西亚诺和他搭档 |
[06:04] | Lansky. | 兰斯基 |
[06:06] | – Who’s there? – McCoy. | -那是谁 -麦考伊 |
[06:08] | He’s with me. Anyway… | 他跟我在一起 反正 |
[06:10] | turns out they’re stashing heroin in with your hooch | 他们在你的酒箱里藏了海洛因 |
[06:13] | and trucking it north. | 随车一起往北运 |
[06:17] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:19] | A girl has her ways. | 女人总是有法子 |
[06:24] | You tell anyone besides McCoy? | 除了麦考伊还有人知道吗 |
[06:26] | I prefer to live near the swamp, not in it. | 我只愿住在泥沼旁 而不想陷进去 |
[06:29] | – Well, keep him close by. – Do I have to? | -那把他留在身边 -非得吗 |
[06:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:34] | And, Sally, I owe you one. | 萨利 我欠你的 |
[06:37] | And don’t think I don’t know it, sport. | 别以为我不知道 |
[06:56] | From our wedding. | 我们婚礼用的 |
[07:03] | Said how he’s too old. | 还说他太老了 |
[07:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[07:07] | I like to know what my clients are insuring. | 我想确保客户的安康 |
[07:10] | Keeps me inspired. | 让我振奋 |
[07:11] | I understand you’ve bought a policy. | 你买了份保单 |
[07:13] | Whole life. | 人寿保险 |
[07:15] | When it matures, you’ll be sitting on a nice little nest egg. | 等时候到了 你就有一份不错的储备金了[蛋] |
[07:17] | Let’s hope it doesn’t hatch. | 希望这蛋别孵出小鸡 |
[07:21] | Quite a boy you’ve got here. | 你儿子真聪明 |
[07:22] | Left college to take a position with the mayor’s office? | 离开大学进入市长办公室就职 |
[07:25] | That’s what I call gumption. | 真有进取心 |
[07:30] | What is it you want exactly, Mr.- – | 你到底想要什么… |
[07:32] | Balanchuk. | 巴兰查克先生 |
[07:33] | I recently transferred from the Chicago office. | 我最近从芝加哥分部调过来的 |
[07:38] | Mr. Balanchuk. | 巴兰查克先生 |
[07:39] | I just need to go over a few documents | 我只是需要再过一遍几份文件 |
[07:40] | and I’ll be out of your hair. | 然后我就走 |
[07:42] | We’ll move into the kitchen, give you some privacy. | 我们去厨房吧 让你们单独谈 |
[07:46] | You should thank your father. | 你该感谢你父亲 |
[07:48] | He knows that in an instant, | 他知道悲剧 |
[07:50] | tragedy can strike and everything a man’s worked for, | 可能在瞬间降临 而一个人为之奋斗的一切 |
[07:54] | everything he loves, everything he holds dear… | 他所爱的一切 他所珍视的一切 |
[07:58] | …can be gone. | 都会毁于一旦 |
[08:05] | Get to work now, huh? | 去干活儿吧 |
[08:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 父亲 |
[08:23] | You come to my fuckin’ house? | 你他妈居然跑我家来 |
[08:26] | Joseph Balanchuk has been dead for two years. | 约瑟夫·巴兰查克死了两年了 |
[08:29] | John Torrio paid for his funeral. | 约翰·托里奥付钱给他下的葬 |
[08:30] | – They don’t update me on turnover. – Playing me for a chump? | -有些事他们不会通知我 -你拿我当傻子耍吗 |
[08:33] | You asked what I know. That’s what I know. | 你问我知道什么 我就知道这些 |
[08:37] | Next time, know better. | 下次 知道点重要的事 |
[08:39] | Or as God is my judge, | 否则苍天可鉴 |
[08:40] | that bright-eyed young son of yours | 你那个聪慧的儿子 |
[08:42] | will be breaking rocks up at Trenton. | 就会去特伦顿监狱搬石头 |
[08:48] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[08:50] | Yeah. Just a spill. | 没事 弄洒了而已 |
[08:56] | That was some good coffee. Thank you. | 咖啡真好喝 谢谢你 |
[09:07] | Price still hasn’t come in yet. | 价格还没出来 |
[09:14] | Yes, please hold for Mrs. Rohan. | 请稍等 罗翰夫人就来 |
[09:17] | Hello? Yes, this is she. | 喂 对 是我 |
[09:20] | I’m calling in regard to your advertisement in the “Herald.” | 我看到了你们在《先驱报》上的广告 打电话来询问 |
[09:26] | The apartments in Inwood. | 因伍德的公寓 |
[09:29] | No, I am unmarried. | 不 我未婚 |
[09:33] | Recently widowed, actually. | 其实 我刚刚守寡 |
[09:39] | A personal tour would be grand. | 可以看房是最好了 |
[09:43] | And in terms of rent, is that– | 说到房租… |
[09:52] | I– I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:54] | I’ll have to call you back. | 我回头再打给您 |
[10:00] | Changing your residence? | 要换住处吗 |
[10:04] | I– just considering my options. | 只是随便看看 |
[10:07] | Mr. Bennett is still at lunch. | 本内特先生还在用午餐 |
[10:10] | May I get you something, Mr. Redstone? | 您需要点什么吗 利德斯通先生 |
[10:14] | Have you any milk? | 有牛奶吗 |
[10:15] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[10:21] | May I inquire as to your salary, Mrs. Rohan? | 可以打听您的收入吗 罗翰夫人 |
[10:28] | $11 per week. | 周薪十一美元 |
[10:30] | With the occasional bonus for good performance. | 偶尔表现出色有额外奖金 |
[10:34] | That’s $572 annually | 那就是每年五百七十二美元 |
[10:38] | with a prospective yearly rental of over half that. | 房租就要用掉超过一半 |
[10:42] | I imagine you’re frugal, | 我想您生活一定很节俭 |
[10:43] | but subtracting for the grocer, | 但是刨去日用品 |
[10:47] | transportation, clothing, sundries and what have you, | 交通 衣物和杂七杂八开销 和您的负担 |
[10:50] | it seems these particular quarters are above your means. | 这些公寓看来远在您支付能力之外啊 |
[10:56] | I fail to see what business this is of yours. | 我看不出这与您有什么相干 |
[11:04] | May I offer you some free advice? | 可以给你一些免费的建议吗 |
[11:08] | Is there anything more expensive in the world? | 世上还有比免费更昂贵的东西吗 |
[11:12] | Forget this place and call me. | 别管这地方了 给我打电话 |
[11:15] | I own several buildings uptown. | 我在市中心有几栋楼 |
[11:17] | Perhaps I could | 或许我可以 |
[11:19] | steer you to more suitable accommodations. | 为您提供更加合适的住处 |
[11:27] | In exchange for what? | 交换条件是什么 |
[11:39] | Your boss, Mr. Bennett, | 你的老板 本内特先生 |
[11:42] | he and his ilk are systematically driving down | 他和他的家族正在有组织地 |
[11:45] | the price of Anaconda Realty stock, | 拉低水蟒房地产信托的股价 |
[11:47] | in which I’m invested. | 我可是有参股的 |
[11:51] | Soon, no doubt, they plan on buying it back. | 毫无疑问 他们还打算买回 |
[11:55] | I need to know when this happens. | 我要知道是什么时间 |
[12:01] | I could lose my job. | 我可能会丢掉工作 |
[12:03] | Yes, you could. | 没错 可能会 |
[12:04] | Or perhaps gain something better. | 不过也可能赢得更好的东西 |
[12:11] | Come on, Abe, quit flirting. | 行了 亚伯 别调情了 |
[12:13] | Hello, Robert. | 你好 罗伯特 |
[12:23] | Nice chatting with you, Mrs. Rohan. | 与您聊天很愉快 罗翰夫人 |
[12:27] | Got something special coming in. | 最近来了件好东西 |
[12:29] | You’re the first person I thought of. | 第一个想到的就是你 |
[12:34] | He show his face around here, | 他在这里露面 |
[12:35] | him or one of his boys, you get word to me right quick. | 或者是他的手下 你就马上通知我 |
[12:38] | Ain’t seen a hair of the doctor since the other night. | 自从那晚之后我连博士的一根毛都没见过 |
[12:40] | Ain’t heard his speechifying neither. | 也没听他到处传道 |
[12:42] | His jabbering days be over soon enough. | 他胡扯骗人的日子不长了 |
[12:45] | Tonight we pay a visit down the Northside | 今晚我们去北边 |
[12:49] | and see how he– | 看看他… |
[12:54] | Back in the kitchen, ofay. | 回厨房去 白人 |
[12:55] | This here private. | 我们有私事 |
[12:57] | So this here the new dishwasher Nucky hire? | 这位就是努基雇的新洗碗工 |
[12:59] | Half-face white boy taking our jobs. | 半脸白人小子来抢我们饭碗了 |
[13:03] | Well, the way I see it, | 照我看来 |
[13:05] | one man got as much right to eat as another. | 大家都有吃饭的权利 |
[13:10] | And this here man a friend of mine. | 而且这个人是我的朋友 |
[13:14] | Mr. Harrow. | 哈罗先生 |
[13:23] | Mr. White. | 怀特先生 |
[13:25] | You need something, you look me up. | 有什么需要只管找我 |
[13:36] | Tonight, over at UNIA. | 今晚 黑人进步协会 |
[13:41] | We wait till after dark. | 我们等到天黑动手 |
[13:43] | Ain’t nobody gonna be there but Narcisse and his men. | 只有纳西斯和他的手下会去 |
[13:47] | So he’s running, being chased | 他就跑呀跑 被追逐着 |
[13:51] | through these giant flowerpots, | 穿过那些大花盆 |
[13:54] | and he’s jumping and bouncing in and out | 而且跑得一弹一跳的 |
[13:58] | like he’s got springs in his shoes. | 好像鞋里装了弹簧 |
[14:00] | What? Who was? | 什么 谁 |
[14:02] | Douglas Fairbanks. Ain’t you listening? | 道格拉斯·费尔班克斯 你没在听吗 |
[14:05] | Hey, Nuck, | 努克 |
[14:07] | you see “The Thief of Bagdad”? | 你看过《月宫宝盒》吗 |
[14:10] | You’ve got time to go to the pictures? | 你还有空看电影 |
[14:13] | No. | 不是 |
[14:14] | Just, you know. | 只是 你知道 |
[14:18] | I need you to take some men, | 我要你带几个人 |
[14:19] | head out to the White Horse Pike. | 去白马路 |
[14:21] | What’s out there? | 那边怎么了 |
[14:22] | A convoy of trucks heading from Tampa to New York. | 有一队车从坦帕去纽约 |
[14:25] | – You want me to stop it? – Yes. | -要我截下来 -是的 |
[14:28] | And find the heroin Petrucelli’s piggybacking with our rum. | 找出佩德鲁塞利塞进我们朗姆酒里的海洛因 |
[14:31] | Petrucelli’s in business with Masseria? | 佩德鲁塞利跟马赫里亚做生意了 |
[14:33] | Masseria, Luciano, Lansky. | 马赫里亚 卢西亚诺 兰斯基 |
[14:36] | – Jesus. – This kid, this fucking Luciano. | -老天呐 -这个小子 该死的卢西亚诺 |
[14:38] | Should have let me plug him years ago when I had the chance. | 几年前有机会的时候就该让我弄死他 |
[14:40] | First, let’s make sure it’s true. | 首先 我们要确认此事不假 |
[14:43] | Bring Knox and a couple of his men. | 叫上诺克斯 带他几个手下 |
[14:45] | Flash some tin, less likely to get messy. | 叫上警察 乱子闹不大 |
[14:48] | Just get it done. | 快去吧 |
[15:00] | You take everything north of 22nd. | 第二十二街以北都归你 |
[15:02] | That’s 84 speaks in total. | 一共八十四个店铺 |
[15:06] | Up to or including Madison? | 到麦迪逊为止还是包括麦迪逊 |
[15:09] | Include it. | 包括 |
[15:11] | Let Hymie Weiss try and tell you otherwise. | 看海米·魏斯敢告诉你不包括 |
[15:14] | Johnny, hey. Thought you’d gone already. | 强尼 还以为你已经走了 |
[15:17] | – Who’s this? – George. | -这是谁 -乔治 |
[15:20] | From the flower shop. I told you about him, didn’t I? | 花店的 我给你提过他吧 |
[15:22] | No. | 没有 |
[15:23] | Sir, he helped us arrange O’Banion’s retirement party. | 先生 他帮我们办了奥巴尼恩的退休欢庆会 |
[15:26] | No, that was a disgruntled customer. | 不 那是个心存怨念的顾客干的 |
[15:28] | Half a fin for a dozen roses– | 两毛五买一打玫瑰 |
[15:29] | you get ’em home, they’re already wilting. | 拿回家都蔫了 |
[15:32] | Drive any fella to murder. | 谁都想杀人 |
[15:34] | George here’s gonna be taking over my collections. | 乔治来接手我的活计 |
[15:36] | Yeah, I’m moving Ralphie up. | 对 我要给拉尔菲升职 |
[15:38] | Oh, you are? | 是吗 |
[15:39] | So’s I can run the distribution more hands-on. | 我好多些人手去发货 |
[15:42] | And what’ll I be doing? | 那我去做什么 |
[15:44] | Come again? | 什么 |
[15:45] | While your hands are on the distribution, | 你派人去发货 |
[15:47] | what will I be doing? | 我做什么 |
[15:49] | Whatever you want. I mean, | 你想做什么就做什么 |
[15:52] | I ain’t gonna squeeze you out or nothing. | 我又没有撵你走 |
[15:53] | You wouldn’t squeeze me out of my own operation? | 你没打算把我从自己的生意上赶走 |
[15:55] | – That is very generous of you. – You know what I mean. | -真是慷慨大方 -你懂我的意思 |
[15:58] | I mean, I know you like to relax. | 我意思是 我知道你喜欢放松 |
[16:01] | I got people coming up behind me. | 我身后也不断有人涌上来 |
[16:03] | They’re, what do you call it, ambitious. | 他们 怎么说呢 雄心勃勃 |
[16:06] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you about this anyway. | 这事反正我也打算跟你说了 |
[16:08] | So talk. | 那就说啊 |
[16:14] | We had discussions, you and me, about the future | 我们都说过了 关于未来 |
[16:17] | when you got back from Italy. | 等你回意大利 |
[16:20] | Expanding my role when you retire. | 你退休以后我的角色要扩展 |
[16:23] | But I ain’t retiring, Al. | 可我还没要退休 阿尔 |
[16:26] | No. | 没有 |
[16:27] | Right. | 对啊 |
[16:30] | Of course. | 当然的 |
[16:31] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[16:34] | Someday. Eventually. | 可是总有那么一天 |
[16:39] | I’m gonna go. It’s good you’re thinking ahead. | 我要走了 你能提前想这些也是好事 |
[16:49] | I remind you all once again | 我再提醒你们一次 |
[16:51] | that our other business must be kept far away– | 我们的其它生意必须严格避开… |
[16:54] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[16:56] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[16:58] | Get down! Get down! | 快趴下 |
[17:16] | Come on, let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[17:27] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[17:46] | C. Auguste Dupin. | C·奥古斯特·杜平 |
[17:49] | I don’t know him. | 没听说过 |
[17:51] | He’s fictional. A detective. | 小说虚构的 是个侦探 |
[17:54] | “The Murders in the Rue Morgue.” | 《莫格街谋杀案》 |
[17:57] | Right. | 是吗 |
[17:58] | Those stories are the reason I wanted to join law enforcement. | 读了那些故事 我就想加入执法部门 |
[18:04] | You’ve handled yourself well. | 你还不错 |
[18:07] | I’m sure you were a good cop. | 以前应该是个好警察 |
[18:12] | Are we friends now? | 我们现在还成朋友了 |
[18:17] | Dinner bell. | 晚饭上门了 |
[18:21] | You don’t have to be my pal, Eli. | 你不用做我的搭档 伊莱 |
[18:24] | I mean, heck, I don’t even think you like me. | 你都不用对我有好感 |
[18:26] | But really, this doesn’t have to be so bad. | 但是也没必要搞的这么僵 |
[18:33] | Okay, fellas. | 好了各位 |
[18:37] | – Fan it out. Let’s go. – All right. | -收拾收拾他们 -好的 |
[18:43] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[18:46] | Stay where you are, sir. | 不要动 先生 |
[18:50] | Eli, what the fuck is this? | 伊莱 这他妈是干什么 |
[18:52] | – Search the trucks. – Move! | -搜卡车去 -快走 |
[18:55] | Since when did you start riding with the help? | 你什么时候开始跟手下人一起运货了 |
[18:57] | You want to tell me what’s transpiring here? | 能跟我说说这是怎么回事吗 |
[18:58] | We’re already behind. | 我们已经晚点了 |
[19:03] | It’s none of your business what we got in there. | 里面有什么跟你有什么关系 |
[19:05] | Is there a problem, Agent Selby? | 有什么问题吗 塞尔比探员 |
[19:07] | This wise head won’t get out of the way. | 这个混蛋不肯闪开 |
[19:13] | Perhaps you’re using the wrong approach. | 应该是你的方法有问题 |
[19:16] | Step aside, please. | 请让开 |
[19:18] | Tell it to Joe the boss. | 跟乔老板说去 |
[19:19] | Why don’t you relay the message instead? | 你替我传话吧 |
[19:26] | Any other objections? | 还有人反对吗 |
[19:29] | No, sir. No, sir. | 没了 没人了 |
[19:31] | All right, all right. All right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[19:33] | Open up. Open up. | 快打开 |
[19:37] | Was that necessary? | 有这必要吗 |
[19:38] | You heard the man. They’re already behind. | 他说了 已经晚点了 |
[19:40] | Take your time, by all means. | 好吧 别着急 |
[19:43] | And before this gets any further out of hand, | 别把事情闹得不可收拾 |
[19:45] | please tell me how I can be of assistance. | 需要我帮忙尽管说 |
[19:46] | We understand you’re carrying more than rum. | 听说你运的不止有朗姆酒 |
[19:48] | If we are, that’s beyond any personal knowledge I have of the situation. | 就算是真的 我也不知情 |
[20:23] | Dr. Narcisse. | 纳西斯博士 |
[20:27] | Chalky White. | 朝琪·怀特 |
[20:29] | I told him he wasn’t here, boss. | 我说了他不在 老大 |
[20:30] | You don’t tell Dr. Narcisse anything. | 轮不到你跟纳西斯博士说话 |
[20:33] | He’s not. | 他不在 |
[20:36] | Now you’ve heard it from me, so… | 现在我来听你说 |
[20:38] | He came at me. I want him dead. | 他要杀我 我要宰了他 |
[20:41] | – Came at you how? – With a pistol. | -怎么要杀你了 -带着枪 |
[20:43] | He and his men killed three of mine. | 他和手下杀了我三个人 |
[20:46] | – This happened tonight? – And tonight it ends. | -今晚的事吗 -今晚就要了结了 |
[20:49] | What you yourself began. | 你自己挑起来的 |
[20:51] | Dead! | 宰了他 |
[20:53] | I will cut him from nave to chaps. | 我要亲手把他碎尸万段 |
[20:56] | You’ll find the meat tough, Doctor. | 你有可能砍不动他 |
[21:02] | Tell me where he is or don’t. | 告不告诉我他在哪 |
[21:05] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[21:08] | Dr. Narcisse, | 纳西斯博士 |
[21:11] | there’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you for quite some time. | 有句话我一直想问你 |
[21:18] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他妈以为自己是谁 |
[21:26] | Cast your lot? Is it so? | 人多欺负人少吗 |
[21:31] | Your leaving on your feet or on your back | 你是走出去 还是被抬出去 |
[21:34] | is entirely up to you. | 你自己选 |
[21:36] | So don’t make a mistake. | 别选错了 |
[21:40] | – You ready for this? – Just say. | -你准备好了吗 -就等您吩咐 |
[21:43] | I’ll put one in this burrhead right now. | 我肯定先干掉这黑鬼 |
[21:46] | Mr. Thompson, he not ready for this. | 汤普森先生 他还没准备好 |
[21:50] | Don’t be so sure. | 别说得这么肯定 |
[21:53] | I told you, I don’t know where Chalky is. | 我说了 我不知道朝琪在哪 |
[21:57] | You’ve got problems with him, take it up with him. | 你跟他的恩怨 找他去 |
[22:01] | Now get the fuck out of my club. | 现在 滚出我的俱乐部 |
[22:06] | When I run him through, | 等我折磨够了他 |
[22:08] | watch the light go out, | 等他剩一口气的时候 |
[22:11] | I hope he knows what a friend he had in you. | 希望他能看清你这个朋友是个什么样的人 |
[22:30] | You sure this copacetic? | 让我待在这好吗 |
[22:32] | I ain’t never fought no war but my own. | 我没打过仗 都是跟人胡闹 |
[22:34] | They’re painting the Legion hall. | 他们在粉刷军人大厅 |
[22:36] | You’ll be safe here through the weekend. | 你可以在这待整个周末 |
[22:40] | Went straight through. | 直接射穿了 |
[22:45] | How you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:47] | I’ve been around many people who’ve been shot. | 我见过的可多了 |
[23:03] | It’s your friend. | 是你的朋友 |
[23:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[23:12] | What did he do? | 他干什么了 |
[23:16] | Brought her directly, Mr. White. | 把她直接送过来的 怀特先生 |
[23:23] | Ain’t nobody follow y’all? | 没人跟踪你们吧 |
[23:34] | You go on now. Make the midnight show | 回去吧 准备午夜演出 |
[23:36] | so they ain’t suspicious. | 别让人怀疑 |
[23:38] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[23:39] | You go, too. | 你也回去吧 |
[23:41] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[23:58] | He’ll come after you, you know. | 他要来追杀你 |
[24:01] | Come after us. | 追杀我们 |
[24:03] | Let him come. | 放马过来吧 |
[24:07] | Can you even raise your arm? | 你胳膊都抬不起来了吧 |
[24:55] | You come to me practically begging, | 你差不多是求着我 |
[24:57] | some wet-behind-the-ears little shit. | 跟我扯什么童年回忆 |
[24:59] | – Nucky– – You assure me your intentions are honorable, | -努基 -你保证说自己的出发点很好 |
[25:01] | that you and your partner have big plans for the future. | 你跟合伙人一起规划了未来 |
[25:04] | – If you’d just let me speak– – I let you in on the deal. | -请让我说 -我跟你合伙 |
[25:06] | Things are going great | 形势一片大好 |
[25:08] | and what do you do the second you get the chance? | 但你之后干了什么 |
[25:10] | – Mr. Thompson– – You stick it up my fucking ass. | -汤普森先生 -你他妈阴我 |
[25:12] | We were coerced, Charlie and I. | 我们是被逼的 查理和我 |
[25:15] | By Masseria. | 马赫利亚干的 |
[25:17] | – He found out about Tampa from his cousin… – Petrucelli. | -他发现坦帕是个好地方 他表弟 -佩德鲁塞利 |
[25:19] | …then realized he could use it to his advantage. | 然后他觉得可以利用这个地方 |
[25:21] | As did you and your greaseball partner. | 你和你的意大利鬼搭档也是这么想的 |
[25:23] | He would have killed us if we didn’t go along. | 他说不配合就宰了我们 |
[25:24] | You think I fucking won’t? | 我他妈不会宰你吗 |
[25:29] | I know that is a distinct possibility, | 我知道你很有可能会 |
[25:31] | though I do pray to God it doesn’t happen. | 但我还是希望你别这么做 |
[25:36] | If it were strictly up to me, sir, | 要是我一个人说了算 |
[25:37] | I’d have nothing to do with narcotics. | 我绝对不碰毒品 |
[25:39] | There is plenty of money in liquor, which is a much safer | 卖私酒就能挣不少钱 |
[25:42] | and eminently more socially acceptable– | 还更安全 口碑更好 |
[25:45] | You’ve got two seconds to drop the fucking | 再他妈跟我耍滑头 |
[25:47] | Boy Scout routine or you’re going in that hole. | 就崩了你埋坑里 |
[25:54] | There’s a fortune to be made in heroin. | 海洛因利润高 |
[26:00] | Millions and millions of dollars. | 能挣好几百万 |
[26:07] | Now I don’t know about you, | 不知道你怎么想 |
[26:08] | but the way I saw it, | 但依我看 |
[26:09] | it was the same life I was risking either way. | 钱多钱少都是在卖命 |
[26:13] | I’m begging you, Mr. Thompson. Please. | 求你了 汤普森先生 求你了 |
[26:17] | What would you have done if you were me? | 换成是你会怎么做 |
[26:27] | – You’re going to call him. – Call who? | -你去给他打电话 -给谁 |
[26:29] | Masseria. If he’d like to see you | 马赫利亚 他要是还想见你 |
[26:32] | or his heroin ever again, | 或是他的海洛因 |
[26:35] | tell him to get his ass down here. | 就赶紧滚来见我 |
[26:47] | Chalky White left a message. Says it’s urgent. | 朝琪·怀特留言 说有急事 |
[26:54] | You’re set for 2:00 with the Palm Court. | 你两点钟要去棕榈阁酒店 |
[26:57] | Mr. Murphy is running five minutes late. | 墨菲先生会晚五分钟 |
[26:59] | Remind me to stick it to him later. | 提醒我晚些收拾他 |
[27:02] | And do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[27:03] | Make sure these trade confirmations get filed. | 把这些交易认证提交了 |
[27:07] | Anaconda Realty? | 水蟒房地产 |
[27:09] | Redstone, some of these other dubs, | 利德斯通 还有其他地方 |
[27:11] | they’re down by 80%. | 房价跌了百分之八十 |
[27:14] | I’ll tell you, they say these kikes are smart. | 我跟你说 他们说犹太人很聪明 |
[27:16] | Well, this one’s dumb as a doornail | 可是这个人蠢得要死 |
[27:19] | with the deepest pockets I’ve ever seen. | 但他是我见过的最有钱的人 |
[27:22] | They’re no match for you, sir. | 跟你比他们不算什么 先生 |
[27:24] | They’re greedy, every last one of them. | 他们很贪婪 每一个都是 |
[27:27] | Redstone included. | 利德斯通也是 |
[27:29] | Thinks he can get rich without doing a thing. | 以为他可以不劳而获 |
[27:32] | Well, the more fool him. | 那他就太傻了 |
[27:34] | I’d like to take the new Duesenberg for a test drive. | 我要去开一下新买的杜森伯格 |
[27:38] | There’s a number for a salesman on my desk somewhere. | 我桌子上有一个销售员的号码 |
[27:41] | Consider it done. | 交给我吧 |
[27:44] | That’s what Valentino drives, you know. | 瓦伦蒂诺开的就是这车 |
[28:06] | It’s warm, | 酒是温的 |
[28:08] | but it’s all I can find. | 但我只能找到这个了 |
[28:12] | They keep the rest locked up. | 他们把别的的锁起来了 |
[28:14] | It’s fine, thank you. | 没关系 谢谢 |
[28:17] | How we get to Narcisse? | 我们怎么对付纳西斯 |
[28:22] | May we have some privacy, please? | 我们能私下谈谈吗 |
[28:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:40] | Are you thinking straight about any of this? | 这些事你都想明白了 |
[28:42] | She put the knife in Purnsley back. | 她拿刀捅了珀斯利 |
[28:48] | He came to see me last night. Narcisse. | 他昨晚来找我 纳西斯 |
[28:52] | – What he offer? – It doesn’t matter. | -他提议了什么 -不重要 |
[28:54] | But what he wants is you on a slab. | 但是他想要你的命 |
[28:57] | What you want? | 你想要什么 |
[28:59] | I can tell you what I don’t want, | 我能告诉你我不想要什么 |
[29:00] | and that’s a fucking war. | 就是一场战争 |
[29:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:14] | Been worse. | 以前更糟过 |
[29:16] | You’ve been better, too. | 你也好过 |
[29:19] | So push come to shove, what happen then? | 事态严重了 然后怎么办 |
[29:26] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我来了 不是吗 |
[29:29] | You said you ain’t want no war. | 你说你不想要战争 |
[29:32] | I don’t want the trots either, | 我也不想拉肚子 |
[29:33] | but when I get them, I deal with it. | 但是我也得应付 |
[29:39] | You know, someone once told me | 有人以前跟我说过 |
[29:41] | all of man’s problems come from his inability | 一个人的麻烦源自于他无法坐在屋子内 |
[29:43] | to just sit in a room. | 静观其变 |
[29:48] | Doing that right now. | 现在正是如此 |
[29:51] | Then I suppose your troubles are over. | 那我认为你的麻烦就消除了 |
[30:14] | Don’t do anything until you hear from me. | 我联系你之前别轻举妄动 |
[30:20] | …and as a devoted friend | 作为北区良民的 |
[30:22] | of the good and decent people of the Northside, | 一位忠诚的朋友 |
[30:24] | I vow this– | 我发誓 |
[30:26] | neither I nor the members of the sheriff’s department | 不论是我还是每一位警察 |
[30:29] | will rest until every last one of the cowardly perpetrators | 在将这次恶意袭击中所有胆小如鼠的犯罪分子 |
[30:33] | of this heinous attack are brought to justice. | 绳之以法之前是不会罢手的 |
[30:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[30:38] | Mr. Mayor, is it true | 市长先生 正在搜捕 |
[30:39] | Chalky White is being sought for questioning? | 朝琪·怀特问话是真的吗 |
[30:42] | Mr. Mayor, will the city rebuild the UNIA office? | 市长先生 政府会重建全体黑人进步协会吗 |
[30:58] | Harry, help me with this lamp. | 哈利 帮我弄一下这个灯 |
[31:00] | All right, got it. | 好了 弄好了 |
[31:05] | Ah, Nucky Thompson. | 努基·汤普森 |
[31:08] | Always a pleasure. | 见到你总是很高兴 |
[31:10] | Perhaps for you. | 可能你觉得高兴吧 |
[31:12] | Things look different during the day, no? | 白天东西看起来有点不同 不是吗 |
[31:16] | You see all the– | 你可以看见所有的 |
[31:18] | how you say? | 怎么说来着 |
[31:20] | The flaws. | 瑕疵 |
[31:23] | I’ve always preferred bringing things to light. | 我总是喜欢把事情拿到光亮下来说 |
[31:28] | Meyer, now why you so blue? | 迈耶 你怎么这么郁闷 |
[31:32] | It could have something to do with the heroin you had him import. | 可能是跟你让他运输海洛因有关 |
[31:36] | Ah, si. He mention this to me when he called. | 是啊 他给我打电话的时候提到了 |
[31:39] | So what do you have to say for yourself? | 所以你想辩解什么 |
[31:42] | We wait, huh? | 我们等等 |
[31:44] | Till my partner come. | 等我合伙人来 |
[31:47] | What partner? | 什么合伙人 |
[31:54] | Forgive me my tardiness. | 原谅我迟到了 |
[31:55] | It is a quality I deplore in others. | 我讨厌别人迟到 |
[31:57] | Ah, no. We just get started. | 没关系 我们才开始 |
[32:07] | What the hell is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:10] | The world is going on, Mr. Thompson. | 如果这次没有谈妥的话 汤普森先生 |
[32:12] | Without you, depending on what passes here today. | 世界将前进 而你要被落下了 |
[32:15] | You two are partners? | 你们俩是合伙人 |
[32:17] | In a manner of speaking, yes. | 可以这么说 是的 |
[32:20] | As you’ve deduced, I am deeply entrenched | 就像你推论的一样 我从事于 |
[32:24] | in the business of providing heroin | 向那些卑劣的渴求之人 |
[32:25] | to those wretched souls who desire it. | 供给海洛因的业务 |
[32:27] | Mr. Masseria and I have recently embarked on an arrangement | 马赫里亚先生和我近期达成共识 |
[32:31] | wherein he will supply me with product via Tampa. | 他会提供给我产品 运输路线经过坦帕 |
[32:39] | Using my trucks for delivery. | 用我的卡车运输 |
[32:41] | So you see. | 所以你明白了 |
[32:42] | We do business already, the three of us. | 我们三个已经一起做生意了 |
[32:45] | And if I don’t like it? | 我要是不喜欢呢 |
[32:47] | I should paint you a picture, | 我应该给你描绘一幅画面 |
[32:49] | but I assure you it would not be pretty. | 但我保证你不会喜欢 |
[32:52] | There is money to be made, Mr. Thompson. | 会赚到大钱 汤普森先生 |
[32:55] | A very great deal of it. | 非常大的一笔 |
[32:57] | I will not be your friend, | 我不会成为你的朋友 |
[32:59] | but I will be an able partner. | 但我会是一位有能力的合伙人 |
[33:01] | One far more dependable than you’ve ever had before. | 比你所有的合伙人都可靠 |
[33:05] | – Just like that? – No. | -就这样 -不 |
[33:08] | I will require your full support on the Northside | 我需要你在北区的全力支持 |
[33:11] | to include you delivering your Mr. White | 包含你把怀特先生 |
[33:14] | to me personally. | 亲自带到我面前 |
[33:17] | This is nonnegotiable. | 这件事没得商量 |
[33:20] | What do I get? | 我有什么好处 |
[33:22] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[33:26] | For starters, I want my fucking share. | 首先 我他妈要我的分红 |
[33:31] | One third of any heroin already imported. | 已经运输进来的海洛因的三分之一利润 |
[33:34] | And one third of any imported in the future. | 还有以后要运输进来的三分之一利润 |
[33:43] | So we have struck a bargain, then? | 所以我们达成一致了 |
[33:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:53] | You will not be sorry, Mr. Thompson. | 你不会后悔的 汤普森先生 |
[33:56] | I see great days ahead. | 前景一片大好 |
[34:10] | The mayor will be right with you, Mr. Thompson. | 市长马上接您的电话 汤普森先生 |
[34:18] | – Anything from Knox? – Can’t find him. | -诺克斯有什么消息吗 -找不到他 |
[34:22] | Please hold for Mayor Bader. | 请稍等一下 巴德市长 |
[34:25] | – Hello? – Ed, it’s me. | -喂 -爱德 是我 |
[34:28] | – Nucky. – Listen to me clearly. | -努基 -听清楚了 |
[34:30] | This is an emergency. | 这是个紧急情况 |
[34:31] | I need you to send two sheriff’s deputies | 我需要你派两位警官 |
[34:33] | to get Chalky White out of town. | 把朝琪·怀特带出镇 |
[34:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:42] | Fella goes to a drugstore to buy rubbers. | 有个家伙去商店买安全套 |
[34:45] | The guy goes, “You want a bag with that?” | 店员说 “你想要塑料袋吗” |
[34:47] | Fella says, “No, thanks, she ain’t that ugly.” | 这家伙说 “不 谢了 她没那么丑” |
[34:54] | How do you make your wife scream while you’re having sex? | 你做爱的时候怎么能让你老婆尖叫 |
[34:58] | Call her, tell her about it. | 打电话 告诉她 |
[35:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:04] | All right, I’m heading out. | 好了 我走了 |
[35:07] | Johnny, stay. Have a drink. | 强尼 别走 喝一杯 |
[35:09] | I’ll catch your matinee performance tomorrow. | 我明天再看你的日戏表演 |
[35:16] | Another round. | 再来一圈 |
[35:18] | – What’s that called? – Tom Collins. | -这叫什么 -汤姆·柯林斯 |
[35:20] | I’ll kill that bum. | 我要杀了那个扫兴之人 |
[35:24] | What’s a good bar and a good woman have in common? | 酒吧和好妞儿的共同点是什么 |
[35:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:28] | Liquor in the front, poker in the back. | 前面是酒[液体] 后面是扑克[洞] |
[35:33] | You’ve never–? | 你从来没有… |
[35:35] | Al, you got a call. | 阿尔 你的电话 |
[35:37] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[35:38] | – He didn’t say. – Take a message. | -没说 -让他留话 |
[35:40] | Said it’s important. | 说是很重要 |
[35:41] | I’ll take it in there. Come on. | 我在里面接 走 |
[35:54] | – Hello. – This Al? | -喂 -是阿尔吗 |
[35:57] | Yeah, who’s this? | 是我 你是谁 |
[35:58] | Never mind who it is. | 别管我是谁 |
[36:00] | Yeah? Then what the fuck do you want? | 那你他妈想干嘛 |
[36:02] | Nothing. I was just calling to say good-bye. | 不干嘛 只是来和你告别的 |
[36:06] | Huh? | 什么 |
[36:11] | Down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[36:46] | Ralph! Ralphie! | 拉尔菲 拉尔菲 |
[36:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:52] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[36:53] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[36:56] | Sweet, merciful Jesus. | 仁慈的上帝啊 |
[36:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[37:13] | Well, lucky for John he left when he did, huh? | 强尼运气真好 刚走就出事儿 |
[37:19] | Huh? | 是吧 |
[37:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:27] | Are you sure I can’t offer you something else? | 你确定不要其他东西了吗 |
[37:29] | I’m fine, thank you. Please. | 不用 谢谢 请坐吧 |
[37:43] | I’m too nervous to eat. | 我太紧张 吃不下 |
[37:45] | You needn’t worry. I’m a married man. | 不必担心 我已经结婚了 |
[37:48] | You must be joking. | 您开玩笑呢 |
[37:52] | I am. | 我真结婚了 |
[37:54] | Though what would Mr. Thompson think? | 汤普森先生会怎么想 |
[37:59] | He can think what he wants. | 随他怎么想 |
[38:01] | My life is my own. | 我的生活我自己做主 |
[38:04] | Not that this is that. | 这就是我的生活 |
[38:05] | This is business. | 这是谈生意 |
[38:07] | Drink your tea. It settles the nerves. | 喝点茶 会舒缓些 |
[38:14] | It’s impossible to get ahead. | 日子过不下去了 |
[38:16] | And believe me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我努力过了 |
[38:18] | I work hard, I save my– | 我努力工作 我… |
[38:20] | You owe no one any explanations, Miss Rohan. | 你不必解释 罗翰小姐 |
[38:27] | Mr. Bennett– | 本内特先生 |
[38:30] | Mr. Bennett is a criminal no different than– | 本内特先生也是罪犯 和… |
[38:35] | Than me? | 和我一样 |
[38:37] | I was going to say my husband. | 我想说的是我丈夫 |
[38:41] | Though to be fair, | 不过其实 |
[38:43] | one could paint me with that same brush. | 其他人也可以那样说我 |
[38:57] | Anaconda Realty. | 水蟒房产 |
[38:59] | Mr. Bennett and his partners own the company. | 这是本内特先生和他的同伙的公司 |
[39:02] | He bought more shares this afternoon. | 今天下午他又买了一些股份 |
[39:05] | You should do so yourself as soon as possible. | 你也应该尽快买一些 |
[39:07] | 30,000 shares preferred stock. | 三万股优先股 |
[39:09] | You shouldn’t sell until he does. | 他不卖你也别卖 |
[39:12] | I’ll let you know when that happens. | 我到时会通知你他何时卖 |
[39:15] | In return for what? | 你的要求是 |
[39:24] | A rent-free apartment | 五年的 |
[39:25] | guaranteed for five years. | 免费公寓 |
[39:28] | A safe neighborhood | 周边安全 |
[39:30] | with rooms for the children. | 有小孩的房间 |
[39:36] | You’ll accept nothing from Mr. Thompson, | 你不接受汤普森先生的援助 |
[39:38] | yet you will from me? | 却愿意接受我的 |
[39:42] | I earned this. | 这是我赚来的 |
[39:45] | And when it’s over, I owe you nothing. | 生意做完 我们两不相欠 |
[39:54] | We have a deal. | 成交 |
[39:57] | Very well. | 很好 |
[40:06] | I’ve never done business with a woman before. | 我之前从未和女人做过生意 |
[40:10] | Well, how did you like it? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[40:14] | Quite the treat. | 感觉很好 |
[40:26] | You got peoples anywhere? | 你有亲人吗 |
[40:28] | Just here in this room. You? | 只有你 你呢 |
[40:34] | You stay here, wait till morning. | 待在这里 等天亮 |
[40:38] | Catch a train out west. | 然后坐往西的火车 |
[40:41] | You’ll be safe there. | 你在那边会很安全 |
[40:45] | I’m going wherever you go. | 你去哪儿 我去哪儿 |
[40:54] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[41:04] | Mr. White? | 怀特先生 |
[41:06] | Climb in the back. Crouch down a little. | 从后面上来 趴着点 |
[41:11] | Uncle Nucky. | 努基叔叔 |
[41:13] | Will, what are you doing here? | 威尔 什么事 |
[41:14] | I tried to call. The line was busy. | 我想打电话的 可是占线 |
[41:17] | Want a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[41:21] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[41:22] | Earlier today the mayor gave a press conference. | 今天市长召开了记者招待会 |
[41:25] | I saw the afternoon paper. | 我看了下午的报纸 |
[41:27] | Well, afterwards he had a meeting. | 会后他开了个会 |
[41:29] | This colored doctor from the Northside. | 有个北城的黑人博士 |
[41:31] | Narcisse? | 纳西斯 |
[41:33] | I don’t know. | 我不认识 |
[41:34] | He had a beard. Suit cost more than– | 他有胡子 西服很贵 |
[41:35] | What did they talk about? | 他们谈了些什么 |
[41:36] | I couldn’t hear,but … | 我听不到 不过… |
[41:38] | they were in Bader’s office for over an hour. | 他们在巴德的办公室待了一个多小时 |
[41:48] | Get me the American Legion Hall on Pacific. | 给我接太平洋城的美国退伍军人协会 |
[41:52] | ♪I’m going down to the river of Jordan ?♪ | ♪我会来到约旦的河边♪ |
[41:56] | ♪Oh, yes♪ | ♪哦 没错♪ |
[41:59] | ♪I’m going down to the river of Jordan♪ | ♪总有一天 哈利路亚♪ |
[42:02] | ♪One of these days, hallelujah♪ | ♪我会来到约旦的河边♪ |
[42:05] | ♪I’m going down to the river of Jordan…♪ | ♪我会来到约旦的河边♪ |
[42:09] | Thought we was going to Philly. | 不是去费城吗 |
[42:11] | We are. | 是去费城 |
[42:13] | Like I said. | 我说过的 |
[42:15] | Missed the turnoff back there. | 我们错过了岔道 |
[42:18] | That right? | 是吗 |
[42:20] | Doing some work on that road. | 那条路在施工 |
[42:23] | Taking a different route. | 我们走这条路 |
[42:26] | ♪I’m gonna eat at the welcome table♪ | ♪总有一天 哈利路亚♪ |
[42:33] | ♪One of these days, hallelujah…♪ | ♪我会在接风的饭桌上吃饭♪ |
[42:35] | – You all right? – Yeah. Shoulder. | -你没事吧 -没事 是我的肩膀 |
[42:38] | Hurt a touch. | 一碰就痛 |
[42:41] | You’ll feel better with some sleep. | 睡一觉会感觉好点儿 |
[42:43] | Maybe I’ll close my eyes a while. | 我眯一会儿吧 |
[42:47] | ♪I’m gonna put on silver slippers♪ | ♪我会穿上银拖鞋♪ |
[42:51] | ♪Oh, yes♪ | ♪哦 没错♪ |
[42:55] | ♪I’m gonna put on silver slippers♪ | ♪总有一天 哈利路亚♪ |
[42:58] | ♪One of these days, hallelujah♪ | ♪我会穿上银拖鞋♪ |
[43:01] | ♪I’m gonna put on silver slippers♪ | ♪我会穿上银拖鞋♪ |
[43:07] | ♪I’m gonna put on silver slippers one of these days…♪ | ♪总有一天 我会穿上银拖鞋♪ |
[43:17] | No! | 不 |
[43:19] | Oh, damn! | 该死的 |
[43:24] | Steer the car! | 去开车 |
[44:14] | Help me get him out. | 帮我把他弄出去 |
[44:24] | Carnegie Hall, one month ago. | 卡内基音乐厅 一个月前 |
[44:27] | Nearly 3,000 Negroes in attendance to see Garvey. | 将近三千个名黑人同去看加维 |
[44:29] | 马库斯·加维 黑人之星航运公司董事长 | |
[44:30] | If anything, his arrest has made him more popular. | 他被捕之后 受到了更多的关注 |
[44:33] | Man to his left, | 他左边的那人 |
[44:35] | that Patterson? | 是帕特森吗 |
[44:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[44:38] | We can’t get any more inside than him. | 他是最接近加维的人了 |
[44:40] | Pathetic, isn’t it? | 很可怜是吧 |
[44:43] | They join his club, | 他们加入他的俱乐部 |
[44:44] | attend his mandatory outings. | 还必须参加他的集会 |
[44:47] | In exchange, he sells them uniforms signifying nothing, | 作为交换 他卖给他们毫无意义的制服 |
[44:50] | with the profits being used to fund his appeal. | 换取资金来资助他的运动 |
[44:53] | That man has done more damage free on bail | 那个人在保释期里犯下的罪行 |
[44:55] | than most criminals achieve in a lifetime. | 已经比许多罪犯一辈子犯下的罪都多了 |
[44:58] | 3,000 Negroes with ideas in their heads– | 三千个有想法的黑人 |
[45:01] | that’s a threat worth worrying about. | 这是个必须重视的威胁 |
[45:13] | Your tail’s wagging, Jim. | 你高兴的有点不能自己了 |
[45:14] | I got our weak link. | 我找到薄弱环节了 |
[45:17] | Nucky Thompson– | 努基·汤普森 |
[45:19] | his brother | 他的弟弟 |
[45:20] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[45:21] | We backed him into a corner. | 我们抓住了他的小辫子 |
[45:24] | He’s going to connect all the dots for us, Edgar. | 他现在要帮我们把这些点连成线 埃德加 |
[45:26] | Our man in Harlem. | 我们要的人在哈林 |
[45:28] | I may need you from time to time to nourish that relationship. | 我需要你时不时的去巩固一些联系 |
[45:32] | Yes, Mr. Director. | 遵命 局长先生 |
[45:39] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[45:40] | I’m late for a debriefing. | 我要去做任务报告了 |
[45:43] | Yes, of course, sir. | 是 长官 |
[45:52] | Since when are you so shy? | 你什么时候这么羞涩了 |
[45:55] | This isn’t the right place to be. | 我们不该来这里 |
[45:58] | Do you just want to sit at home | 你就只想待在家里 |
[46:00] | moping? | 郁郁寡欢吗 |
[46:01] | What do you have to be so happy about? | 你又有什么可开心的呢 |
[46:03] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[46:05] | Nothing at all. | 什么也没有 |
[46:07] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来到这里 |
[46:07] | Boardwalk Slim. | 木板路舞步 |
[46:10] | We just commencing. | 我们才刚刚开始 |
[46:14] | Sit anywhere you want. | 随便坐 |
[46:16] | We’re allowed to? | 我们被允许吗 |
[46:19] | After hours. | 下班了 |
[46:21] | It’s all just us here. | 只有我们了 |
[46:28] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[46:29] | That’s what you came here for. | 你来这不就是为了这个 |
[47:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:30] | Just lying down for a minute. | 想在这躺躺 |
[47:33] | No need to apologize. | 没必要道歉 |
[47:35] | It’s an intoxicating brew– | 这是个令人沉醉的地方 |
[47:37] | the music, the smoke, the alcohol. | 音乐 烟草 酒精 |
[47:41] | I haven’t had anything. | 我什么都没试过 |
[47:43] | What’s stopping you? | 为什么 |
[47:46] | Not in the mood, I suppose. | 没心情吧 |
[47:49] | At times, it seems all there is is us and our unhappiness. | 有时候 只有难过和我们相伴左右 |
[47:56] | This is one of those times. | 这就是那个时候 |
[48:00] | Sit. Please. | 请坐 |
[48:08] | You’re not with the musicians. | 你不是跟乐师来的 |
[48:10] | No. | 不是 |
[48:12] | I came with my brother. | 我和我哥哥来的 |
[48:15] | That’s him playing | 现在就是他和 |
[48:16] | with Mr. Coates. | 科茨先生在一起演奏 |
[48:29] | You are Mr. White’s child? | 你是怀特先生的孩子 |
[48:33] | You know him? | 您认识他 |
[48:34] | We are intimately associated. | 我们关系非常紧密 |
[48:37] | Richard Pastor. | 理查德·帕斯特 |
[48:39] | Maybelle White. | 梅布尔·怀特 |
[48:43] | No wonder he’s so proud. | 难怪他这么骄傲 |
[48:45] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[48:48] | Alas, no. | 不知道 |
[48:51] | I’ve heard the rumors, | 我听到了一些传言 |
[48:54] | the lies. | 谎话 |
[48:56] | And beneath it all, | 隐藏其下的 |
[48:57] | the old drumbeat of injustice. | 是非正义的鼓声 |
[49:00] | Mother won’t even get out of bed. | 妈妈都不肯下床了 |
[49:03] | And you are to be married, are you not? | 你快要结婚了对吧 |
[49:07] | Not as of 3:00 this afternoon. | 本来是今天下午三点 |
[49:10] | Samuel wasn’t even there. | 萨穆埃尔根本都没出现 |
[49:12] | His father told me. | 他父亲告诉我的 |
[49:14] | I think he enjoyed it. | 我觉得他还挺高兴 |
[49:16] | Why must it be the daughters who suffer? | 为什么要成为悲伤的儿女 |
[49:19] | That’s the funny thing. | 有意思的是 |
[49:21] | I’m not suffering. | 我一点都不难过 |
[49:24] | I’m– | 我 |
[49:26] | I don’t know what I am. | 我不知道我是谁 |
[49:29] | Except something I’m not supposed to be. | 只知道我成为了不应成为的样子 |
[49:31] | Dangerous… | 很危险 |
[49:34] | for people like us. | 对于像我们这样的人 |
[49:37] | Like us? | 像我们这样的人 |
[49:46] | To be what we are, | 成为我们这样的人 |
[49:48] | where we are, | 站在我们所在的地方 |
[49:50] | and dare to stand free, | 却敢于向往自由 |
[49:53] | what could be more lonely? | 还有什么比这更孤独的吗 |
[50:03] | I was supposed to come here to forget things. | 我来这里是想忘掉一些事情 |
[50:10] | Then go | 那就去吧 |
[50:12] | and forget. | 去遗忘 |
[50:54] | What the fuck’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[50:55] | You’ve got the Seventh Regiment out there. | 外面是层层把手啊 |
[50:56] | Bader’s turned. He’s in Narcisse’s pocket. | 巴德反叛了 他现在是纳西斯的人 |
[50:59] | What? | 什么 |
[51:02] | You reach anyone yet? | 你找到人没有 |
[51:03] | He’s locked inside his office | 他把自己反锁在办公室里 |
[51:04] | preparing a statement. | 准备一份声明 |
[51:06] | Word is two deputies are dead on the Pike. | 有消息说两个警官死在了路上 |
[51:10] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这 |
[51:11] | He’s doing his job, Eli. | 他在工作 伊莱 |
[51:13] | Why else would I put him next to Bader? | 不然我为什么把他放在巴德身边 |
[51:18] | You need to leave this room. | 你需要离开这里 |
[51:20] | He’s already heard it all. | 他已经都知道了 |
[51:30] | This is the life you want? | 这是你想要的生活 |
[51:34] | Pop, | 老爸 |
[51:36] | isn’t it what we do? | 这难道不是我们在做的事情吗 |
[51:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:51] | Let’s get it sorted out. | 我们来把问题解决了 |