Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:43] Aah! God blast it! 该死的
[01:47] Well, it is fixed? 修好了吗
[01:50] No, it’s not fixed. 没 没修好
[01:52] The nut is stripped. 螺母碎了
[01:53] I need water for to make the Cream of Wheat. 我需要水才能做麦粉
[01:58] I’m bleeding, dear. 亲爱的 我在流血呢
[02:14] Could you please get him to stop crying? 你能让他别哭了吗
[02:17] He is hungry. 他饿了
[02:19] Well, then, go in the bathroom and use the water from in there. 那就去浴室接水
[02:21] The bathroom is for bathing, the kitchen is for cooking. 浴室是洗澡的 厨房才是做饭的
[02:24] Is that really a meaningful distinction? 真的有必要这么区分开吗
[02:27] When you will fix the pipe? 你什么时候能修好水管
[02:29] – The Sears Roebuck Company– – the Sears Roebuck does not live in the house. -西尔斯罗巴克公司… -他们并不住在这儿
[02:32] I live in the house, 我住在这儿
[02:34] for months and months, and nothing fits together. 住了好几个月了 这儿还是一团糟
[02:39] I have to get ready for work. 我得去上班了
[02:42] The flowers, yes? 送花 是吗
[02:45] The big important job for Mr. O’Banion. 给奥巴尼恩先生办大事
[02:48] Is that what you think I do? 你觉得我是做那个的吗
[02:49] Oh, yeah. You’re the strongman who gets the money. 是啊 你是收钱的大块头
[02:53] Mr. O’Banion gives $1,000 for you to hurt the people’s head. 奥巴尼恩先生给你一千块 让你去伤人
[03:03] What if he did? 如果是呢
[03:04] Then there would be water in the kitchen. 那样厨房就有水了
[03:19] ♪Jazzin’ baby blues are driving me insane.♪ ♪爵士和布鲁斯要把我逼疯了♪
[03:24] ♪There’s nothing to them but that lonesome blue refrain♪ ♪毫无新意 不过是忧伤的调调♪
[03:28] ♪But when that cornet and that flute begin…♪ ♪但是当乐声奏响…♪
[03:32] Have you ever considered it was Purnsley acting alone? 你有没有想过或许珀斯利只是单独行动
[03:36] It was Narcisse. I know it. 是纳西斯 我知道是他
[03:38] That’s what the girl says? 那姑娘是那么说的吗
[03:41] I’m asking if you can prove it. 我是问你能否证明
[03:43] This ain’t no court of law, Nucky. 这又不是法庭 努基
[03:44] That doesn’t change the fact 但你仍然是在
[03:45] that you’re asking me to impose a death sentence. 让我判他死刑
[03:47] I wasn’t askin’. 这不是请求
[03:50] Let’s get something straight here. 我们把话说清楚
[03:52] You move against Narcisse, 如果你向纳西斯下手
[03:54] you risk losing everything you have. 你就可能失去一切
[03:55] He ain’t comin’ after what’s yours. 他又没冲你来
[03:57] That’s because I mind my business. 因为我不多管闲事
[03:59] – What that mean? – Look. -什么意思 -听我说
[04:01] – Let me get him in here, sit him down– – What that mean? -让我把他找来 坐下谈谈 -什么意思
[04:05] It means when I’m conducting business, I mind it. 意思是 我做生意的时候很用心
[04:08] It and only it. 而且只管自己的生意
[04:10] Not some piece of ass with a sugary voice, 而不分心给歌声甜美的女人
[04:13] not my pride, my business. 或是自尊 只管我的生意
[04:25] Heard a lot of “we” last year. 去年可都是”我们”怎么怎么样
[04:29] When you was in trouble. 那时候你有一身麻烦
[04:31] Now it just you. 现在就只顾你自己了
[04:33] How do you like your fucking nightclub, 你对你的夜总会还满意吗
[04:36] on the boardwalk? 这可是在木板路上
[04:39] Look, you have any idea the bullshit I had to put up with? 你知道我顶了多少压力吗
[04:42] The strings I had to pull, 我动用了多少关系
[04:43] the palms I had to grease to make this happen? 花了多少钱 才让你有今天
[04:46] Already said thank you by saving your ass. 我救你的时候就跟你扯平了
[04:50] And this place evens the score. 这里让我们两清了
[05:01] You’ve got a family, Chalky. Children. 你是有家室的人 朝琪
[05:05] A wife who loves you, a daughter about to be married. 妻子爱你 女儿即将结婚
[05:08] What we gonna do about Narcisse? 你要怎么处置纳西斯
[05:12] Let me talk to him, feel him out before you do anything. 我去跟他谈谈 试探他一下 你再采取行动
[05:21] I’ll give you a minute for that. 你动作快点
[05:23] Just. 越快越好
[05:36] Of course they were fairies. 他们肯定是基佬
[05:38] They picked that kid up, 他们去接那孩子
[05:40] and when he wouldn’t bend over, that was that. 他不肯弯腰 我就知道了
[05:42] Leopold, maybe, not the other one. 利奥波德大概是 另一个不会
[05:44] How about the ransom note? 那封勒索信呢
[05:46] Look, they’re sheenies. 他们是犹太人
[05:47] They’re not gonna do anything without a payday. 不到发薪日他们什么都不会做
[05:50] 1,200. 一千二
[05:52] Take the truck, drop that hooch by Paulson’s. 开车送去鲍尔森家
[05:55] What’s wrong with Tarzan here? 怎么不让泰山去
[05:56] I got a rush job on this wreath. 这个花环有人急要
[06:11] That truck. 那辆车
[06:14] Sometimes I wonder if it’s bad hoodoo. 我有时会想 会不会是不吉利
[06:17] – Beg pardon? – The one Stu was in the day we found him. -什么 -就是我们发现斯图的那辆车
[06:22] Oh, yes. 是啊
[06:25] 23 shots they hit him with. 他挨了二十三枪
[06:27] Fuckin’ believe that? 你能相信吗
[06:29] That was unfortunate. 太不幸了
[06:31] Unfortunate? 不幸
[06:33] Guy had a wife, a kid. 他有妻有子
[06:34] Well, maybe he didn’t have a kid, but still. 或许没有孩子吧
[06:38] Fuckin’ massacre. 但这太残忍了
[06:42] I’m taking the children to see the new Buster Keaton. 我要带孩子去看巴斯特·基顿的新电影
[06:44] – That was the day you disappeared with the Capones. – What? -那天你跟卡彭兄弟不知去哪了 -什么
[06:48] The day Stuey got killed. 斯图伊被杀的那天
[06:51] I– I don’t know anything about that, sir. 我跟那事没什么关系 先生
[06:55] Guilty conscience, Mueller? 内疚了吗 穆勒
[06:57] Sir? 什么
[07:00] I didn’t say you did. 我又没说是你做的
[07:02] I was just stating a simple fact. 我只是在陈述事实
[07:04] Your tone, it can be quite accusatory sometimes. 你的语气有时候像在职责别人
[07:13] 201 South Racine, apartment 12. 南拉辛二零一 十二号公寓
[07:42] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[07:44] welcome to the historic and legendary Atlantic City boardwalk. 欢迎来到历史悠久 远近闻名的大西洋城木板路
[07:49] Big thrills, dancing girls, 惊险的表演 热舞女郎
[07:51] amusements beyond…your wildest imagination. 精彩纷呈 超乎想象
[07:55] A man’s selling Eskimo Pies. 有人在卖爱斯基摩馅饼
[07:57] The sun is all I need right now. 我现在只需要晒太阳
[08:01] Where are you? 你的思绪飘去哪了
[08:04] My first kiss was under this boardwalk. 我的初吻就是在这木板路下
[08:07] Should I be jealous? 我该嫉妒吗
[08:09] He was a freckle-faced boy from Philadelphia 他是个费城来的雀斑脸男孩
[08:11] on holiday with his parents. 跟父母来渡假期
[08:14] I sold him three Luckys for a nickel, 我卖给他三根香烟 挣了五美分
[08:17] and he smoked them all before he had the nerve to lean in. 他不敢细品 就急匆匆地抽光了
[08:22] We carved our names somewhere under here. 我们把名字刻在这下面什么地方了
[08:26] You never came back to look? 你从没回来看看吗
[08:29] – It was a long time ago. – At least tell me his name. -那是很久之前的事了 -告诉我他叫什么啊
[08:31] I’ll cross it out and chisel mine in its place. 我要把他抹去 凿上自己的名字
[08:35] His name was James. 他叫詹姆斯
[08:39] – You’re blushing. – Am I? -你脸红了 -是吗
[08:41] Maybe it’s the sun. 大概是太阳晒的
[08:45] We were supposed to meet the night before he left, 他走前那天我们约好见面
[08:49] in our secret spot. 在我们的老地方
[08:51] What happened? 出什么事了
[08:52] The next day was the Opening of the Sea. 第二天是开海
[08:56] It was a silly ceremony for tourists. 是给游客准备的愚蠢庆典
[08:59] I pushed my way to the front of the crowd, 我一路挤到人群最前面
[09:02] and I was chosen as one of King Neptune’s Consorts. 被选作了海神王的女伴
[09:06] I can just see you doing that. 我想象的出
[09:08] The sheriff approached me. 治安官走了过来
[09:11] I thought for sure I had done something wrong. 我还以为自己做错了什么
[09:14] Didn’t know what. 也不知道是什么
[09:16] So he took you to jail? 他把你关起来了吗
[09:18] He took me to a man. 他带我去见了一个人
[09:22] The most powerful man in the city. 那是城里最有权势的人
[09:25] Oh, this is quite the yarn. 真是个好故事
[09:27] Except it’s true. 但这是事实
[09:31] The Commodore, they called him. 他们喊他准将
[09:37] He ravaged me that night. 那晚他强暴了我
[09:45] It was six weeks before my 13th birthday. 那时离我十三岁生日还有六个星期
[09:52] Oh, Gillian, I’m sorry. 吉莉安 对不起
[09:54] If you’d rather not say– 如果你不想说…
[09:55] I want you to know. 我想让你知道
[09:59] Nine months later, I gave birth. 九个月之后 我生下一个孩子
[10:03] I named the baby James, 我给他取名詹姆斯
[10:06] the last pure thing I could remember. 我记忆中最后一件纯洁的事物
[10:13] He and I… 他和我…
[10:17] I don’t know how I can say it. 我不知该怎么说
[10:19] Just let the words out. 直说就是了
[10:22] We lived for each other. 我们相依为命
[10:27] A child and a child. 我是孩子他也是个孩子
[10:29] Where is he now? 他现在哪里
[10:30] He enlisted, fought in France. 他应征入伍 去法国作战
[10:34] Very bravely. 非常英勇
[10:38] Didn’t make it back? 没能回来吗
[10:41] He came back. 他回来了
[10:46] He struggled to find his place. 挣扎着想要找到自己的位置
[10:56] He overdosed on heroin… 他注射海洛因过量死去了
[11:01] …in my bathtub. 在我的浴缸里
[11:08] That’s how you found him? 是你发现的吗
[11:17] I think I will take that Eskimo Pie after all. 我想我还是吃个冰淇淋吧
[11:35] Has this ever been used? 这东西用过吗
[11:39] It is ceremonial, as far as I know, 据我所知 是仪式用的
[11:42] but there is a first time for everything, Mr. Madden. 但是凡事总有第一次 麦登先生
[11:47] Glad you’re open-minded. 你思维开阔我很高兴
[11:51] I spoke to Rothstein. He can’t help you. 我和罗斯坦谈过了 他帮不了你
[11:54] Is my money not good? 我的钱不好用吗
[11:56] He’s bust, out of the heroin business. 他破产了 退出了海洛因生意
[11:59] Masseria squeezed him out. 马赫里亚把他赶了出去
[12:00] I was of the understanding 我听说他们从前
[12:01] that they had been partners in this endeavor. 在这生意上有过合作
[12:04] Even Lewis and Clark went their separate ways eventually. 时过境迁 连刘易斯与克拉克也会分道扬镳
[12:11] He’s your friend as well, is he not? 他也是你的朋友 对吧
[12:13] Masseria? Sure. 马赫里亚 当然
[12:14] But he ain’t as comfortable 但是他在对深色人种售货上
[12:17] selling to the darker types like Rothstein was. 不像罗斯坦那样自然
[12:23] The Jew, like the Libyan, must remain pliable 犹太人与黑人一样 想活命
[12:26] if he is to survive. 须得坚忍
[12:29] I should like to meet with Mr. Masseria nonetheless. 我仍然想与马赫里亚先生见见面
[12:35] You come to the Cotton Club. 你来棉花俱乐部
[12:37] We’ll see what’s what. 我们当面谈清楚
[13:07] That for me? 是给我的吗
[13:10] It’s, uh… 这是
[13:13] – for a Mr. DOB. – DOB. -给DOB先生的 -DOB
[13:16] Dean O’Banion. 迪恩·奥巴尼恩
[13:20] Take a seat. 请坐
[13:23] – I don’t have time to– – Sit your ass down. -我没时间… -给我坐下
[13:33] Tell us everything you know about O’Banion. 告诉我们你知道的关于迪恩·奥巴尼恩的一切
[13:35] – His whole routine. – When he wakes up, -他的作息规律 -他几时起床
[13:37] where he takes his meals. 几时吃饭
[13:38] How many times he takes a shit. 拉几次屎
[13:40] I’m not privy to his per– 我对他的私人生活不甚…
[13:43] We asked you what you know, not what you don’t. 我们问你知道什么 没问你不知道什么
[13:50] Hit me again, you’ll regret it. 再敢打我一下 你会后悔的
[13:55] You hear that? 听到了吗
[13:57] Cut the mouthy shit. 别逞嘴上英雄
[13:59] I didn’t come here to be smacked around. 我来这不是让你们随意欺侮的
[14:00] Who the fuck you think you are? 你他妈以为自己是谁
[14:03] The man who stood beside your brother at Western Electric. 西电公司门口站在你和你兄弟一边的人
[14:07] And you’re still breathin’. 你还喘气呢
[14:09] – So are you. – I’ll cave in his fuckin’ face. -你也一样 -我要打烂他这张臭脸
[14:11] Then you won’t find out the best way to kill O’Banion. 那你就不会知道杀死奥巴尼恩的最佳办法
[14:15] That’s what you want, isn’t it? 这就是你们想要的 不是吗
[14:19] That’s for me to decide. 那要我说了算
[14:22] Frank was against it. 弗兰克不同意那样做
[14:24] Frank’s gone, 弗兰克不在了
[14:26] and that mick’s still here. 而那个爱尔兰人还活着
[14:28] And I don’t fuckin’ trust you. 而且我他妈不信任你
[14:34] $1,000. 一千美元
[14:36] I clear that seven days a week. 我每天都有那多进账
[14:37] – Not you, me. – For what? -不是给你 是给我 -凭什么
[14:40] For going into work tomorrow and blowing O’Banion’s head off. 我明早去上班一枪崩了奥巴尼恩
[14:45] Why would I let you do that? 我为什么让你去做
[14:49] Because he thinks I’m a coward. 因为他认为我是个懦夫
[14:51] Ain’t you? 难道你不是
[14:55] Ask Frank. 问问弗兰克
[15:05] That’s 161 people. 一共一百六十一人
[15:08] Odd numbers are bad luck. 奇数不吉利
[15:10] Should we trim the invitations? 要不要精简一下邀请
[15:14] These got an edge on ’em now. 这些玩意也有讲究了
[15:17] You didn’t have to bother. 你不用操心的
[15:21] You want everything spic and span. 你想要一切精致整洁
[15:24] I’m sure the Crawfords will appreciate it. 克劳福德家会很满意的
[15:28] Is there anything you want me to say to them? 有什么想让我对他们说的吗
[15:31] About what? 关于什么
[15:33] Your appearance. 你的样子
[15:36] He was moving all of that lumber in the shed 他从棚子里往外搬木料
[15:40] and the shelf broke. 架子倒了
[15:41] That’s right. 就是这样
[15:43] Whatever you say. 随你怎么说
[15:46] What you got there, baby girl? 拿着什么 闺女
[15:47] The guest list. 宾客名单
[15:49] Mother’s worried about the odd number. 妈妈在担心奇数的事情
[15:51] Bad luck, that’s all. 只是不吉利啦
[15:55] Mr. Purnsley on there? 有珀斯利先生吗
[15:57] You said you wanted him. 你说要邀请他
[16:01] Well, take him off. 把他拿掉
[16:03] That solve the problem right there. 这就解决了
[16:29] Sir? 先生
[16:33] Mr. Rothstein. 罗斯坦先生
[16:35] Will you be needing the car? 您要用车吗
[16:40] No, not this evening. 不 今晚不用
[16:47] Are you feeling all right? 您还好吧
[16:49] I’m fine, thank you. 我很好 谢谢
[16:53] Is Mrs. Rothstein awake? 罗斯坦夫人醒着吗
[16:55] No, sir. She retired early. 没有 先生 她很早就睡了
[17:01] May I ask you a question, Peter? 可以问你个问题吗 彼得
[17:05] Of course, sir. 当然 先生
[17:09] Why is it you don’t gamble? 你为什么不赌博
[17:12] Because I don’t have the stomach for it. 因为我不太喜欢
[17:18] The first time I ever played craps, I won $32. 我第一次玩骰子 赢了三十二美元
[17:24] I was nine years old. 那年我九岁
[17:26] – Lucky little boy. – Yes. -幸运的小伙子 -是啊
[17:29] Or at least I used to think so. 至少我从前是这样认为的
[17:50] I need to talk to you. 我有事找你谈
[17:51] It’s what I’m here for. 我就是来找你说事的
[18:09] There might be a problem with Chalky. 朝琪那边可能有麻烦
[18:12] What problem? 什么麻烦
[18:13] He took his man Purnsley for a walk in the marsh. 他把他的那个手下珀斯利做掉了
[18:17] How come? 怎么会
[18:18] He was getting out of hand. 他对他失去了控制
[18:22] Well, good riddance. Trouble from the get-go. 也算是摆脱了麻烦吧
[18:27] He puts Narcisse behind it, 他说是纳西斯搞的鬼
[18:29] wants to return the favor. 想要回敬他一成
[18:32] How do I agree to that? 我怎么能答应
[18:36] What’s our concern? 关我们什么事
[18:38] Narcisse has business with Owney Madden. 纳西斯跟欧尼·麦登有生意来往
[18:41] Couldn’t say who else. 还有谁也说不准
[18:43] And Madden goes to bat for some shine knows the Bible? 麦登会替讲经论道的黑鬼出头吗
[18:45] Is that a bear we need to poke? 犯得着招惹那只熊吗
[18:49] I warned him once. Couldn’t have been clearer. 我警告过他一次 不能更明确
[18:52] Now he comes to me with this, 可他又拿这件事来找我
[18:54] and always about how I owe him. 总说我欠着他
[18:57] That debt’s paid, isn’t it? 不是已经两清了吗
[19:00] I’m not saying there isn’t a bond, 不是我跟他没感情
[19:03] but I’m not bringing him my problems. 但我有麻烦也没找过他
[19:06] If he can’t manage his side of the fence… 要是他管不好自己的地盘
[19:11] The answer is no. 那就不管他
[19:13] Has to be no. 必须不管他
[19:19] What else? 没了吗
[19:22] What else is going on? 还有别的事吗
[19:25] Anything I should know? 我需要知道的
[19:33] Willie’s doing all right? 威利还好吧
[19:40] Yeah, good. 挺好的
[19:43] Everybody’s happy to have him home. 他回家了大家都挺开心
[20:01] Did you call the Sears Roebuck? 你给西尔斯·罗巴克打电话了吗
[20:02] You could knock, dear. 你应该敲门的 亲爱的
[20:05] On the door that’s not being here yet? 门都没装上我敲什么
[20:07] The curtain was closed. Do you not know what that means? 不是拉着帘子吗 你不明白吗
[20:11] – What were you doing? – Getting dressed. -你干什么呢 -穿衣服呢
[20:14] I’ve seen this many times. 我以前见过你这样
[20:16] Did you want something? 你有事吗
[20:18] I ask if you call. 我问你打没打电话
[20:21] Yes, yes, I did. I spoke to Mr. Roebuck himself. 打了 罗巴克先生亲自跟我谈的
[20:24] He apologized profusely and told me 他很诚恳的道了歉
[20:26] he would send a dozen of his top men over immediately 还说马上派他最得力的手下
[20:29] to remedy the situation to our total satisfaction. 来处理 包我们满意
[20:33] Really? This is true? 真的吗
[20:36] No. This is sarcasm. 假的 这是反话
[20:43] I was orphaned at a young age, 我小时候就成了孤儿
[20:46] and what I learned, I had to learn for myself. 一切东西都是自学的
[20:51] I married young. 我很早就结婚了
[20:55] Too young. 太年轻了
[20:57] And I haven’t lived a blameless life. 此后我一直活在责难中
[21:01] I wonder if anyone has. 不过大家不都是吗
[21:05] I’ve turned my back on many things 我背弃了很多品质
[21:09] in anger. 出于愤怒
[21:11] In envy. 嫉妒
[21:20] In fear. 恐惧
[21:23] But love sustains us. 但是爱支撑着我们
[21:26] We thrive on it. 让我们生存下去
[21:29] We need to give it back. 我们要懂得回馈
[21:32] How else can we live? 不然怎么生活下去
[21:37] That’s all I have to offer my grandson. 我能提供给我孙子的就是这些
[21:41] I think it’s all that matters. 是我认为最重要的东西
[21:47] Your Honor, may my client speak? 法官大人 我的客户可以发言了吗
[21:51] Go ahead. 请吧
[21:57] Your Honor… 法官大人
[21:59] when Tommy talks about home, 汤米一说起家
[22:01] it’s our home he’s thinking of. 他想到的就是我们家
[22:03] When he goes to sleep, we’re the ones who tuck him in. 晚上的时候 是我们哄他入睡
[22:08] When he wakes up from nightmares, 他被噩梦惊醒的时候
[22:11] and he does wake up, Your Honor, 法官大人 他的确有这情况
[22:14] we’re the ones who tell him it’s going to be all right. 是我们安抚他 告诉他一切都会好起来的
[22:20] And he believes it. 他相信我们
[22:25] Your Honor, Mrs. Darmody is the child’s paternal grandmother– 法官大人 达莫迪夫人的确是孩子的奶奶
[22:27] No one disputes that, Mr. Ferry. 这点没有非议 费里先生
[22:30] Miss Sagorsky, according to Judge Varick’s notes, 撒格斯基小姐 根据瓦里克法官的记录
[22:33] you’re employed at Blatt’s department store? 你在布拉特百货公司工作吗
[22:36] Yes, Your Honor. 是的 法官大人
[22:37] – At $12 a week? – That is correct. -周薪十二美元 -是的
[22:40] Unmarried. 未婚
[22:42] Pardon? 什么
[22:43] You are unmarried. 你没有结婚
[22:46] Well, obviously, I’m… 当然 我
[22:50] Yes. 是的
[22:50] And Mr. Sagorsky, what do you do? 撒格斯基先生 你的工作呢
[22:54] Veteran’s pensions. 我有退伍兵养老金
[22:56] Could you speak up, please? 请您大点声 好吗
[22:58] Veteran’s pension, sir. 退伍兵养老金 先生
[23:00] Uh, $37. 三十七美元
[23:02] 37.28, yeah. 三十七块二十八分 是的
[23:05] $85 a month between you. 两人每月共八十五美元
[23:08] 85.28. 八十五块二十八分
[23:14] As I hope your respective counsels advised you, 希望你们的律师提醒过你们
[23:18] in cases such as these, 对于此类诉讼
[23:20] the law presumes it is in the child’s best interest 法律一般倾向于
[23:22] to remain in the custody of blood relatives. 将孩子的抚养权交予亲属
[23:26] I will review all Judge Varick’s notes, 我会仔细研读瓦里克法官的记录
[23:28] along with my own, and render a decision within the month. 并慎重考虑 一个月之内做出裁决
[24:05] Mueller. 穆勒
[24:10] What’d I tell you? 我怎么说的来着
[24:14] Phil, Mr. Gulliver, I– Ralph. 菲尔 格列佛先生 拉尔夫
[24:17] – You son of a bitch! – No, gentlemen, please! -你个王八蛋 -别这样
[24:19] – This is not a good time. – Not a good time for what? -别在这时候 -别在这时候怎么样
[24:21] You’re upset. 你生气了
[24:24] Two months this took to heal. 两个月才长好
[24:25] His wife bawled her eyes out. 他老婆眼睛都哭瞎了
[24:26] I didn’t make a sale for months. 好几个月卖不出东西
[24:29] I– 我
[24:30] Not such a tough guy now, are you, Mueller? 现在没那么强硬了吗 穆勒
[24:35] Mr. Gulliver, do something. 格列佛先生 做点什么
[24:36] – You got it coming, George. – I apologize. I’m sorry. -你自找的 乔治 -我道歉 对不起
[24:40] If we could just– no! 能不能
[24:44] Enough! That’s it! 够了
[24:46] – Oh, you don’t like it, huh? – I’ve warned you to stop! -你不喜欢吗 -我警告你 住手
[24:48] You hear that, Phil? He warned us. 听到了吗菲尔 他警告我们呢
[24:51] Whoa! Easy, Mueller. 别激动 穆勒
[24:53] Settle down, George. 放松 乔治
[24:54] Now, George, be reasonable. 要讲道理 乔治
[24:56] Relax. 放松
[24:57] I am relaxed. 我很放松
[24:59] No! 不要
[25:11] Mickey Doyle is worth half a million dollars? 米奇·多伊尔值五十万美元吗
[25:14] Well, not while he’s breathing. 死了才值那么多钱
[25:18] “The Rothmere Insurance Company.” 罗斯梅尔保险公司
[25:21] One of my subsidiaries. 我的一个子公司
[25:23] So I gather. 看出来了
[25:31] So what are you waiting for? Kill him. 那你等什么呢 直接杀了他
[25:35] At the very least, I wanted to extend you 我希望做的讲究一点
[25:37] the courtesy of obtaining your permission. 先征求你的同意
[25:41] Do I get a cut? 有我的分红吗
[25:42] That’s a rather callous attitude. 别这么麻木不仁
[25:44] He’s an imbecile whom I’d be glad to be rid of. 我早就想甩了这个蠢货了
[25:48] I was under the impression Mr. Doyle was 我还以为多伊尔先生
[25:51] an integral part of your organization. 是你生意中重要的一环
[25:53] Not half a million integral. 那也不值五十万
[25:58] – Make me an offer. – To not kill him? -给我开个价吧 -让你不杀他吗
[26:00] How’s a plug nickel sound? 五分钱够吗
[26:04] You could buy the policy from me, 你可以把合同买走
[26:07] making yourself the beneficiary. 受益人改成你
[26:14] Money troubles, Arnold? 手头紧了吗 阿诺德
[26:18] Just the usual ebb and flow of the stock market. 股市就是潮起潮落
[26:22] But more ebb at the moment. 现在落的比较多吧
[26:25] It appears I’m the victim of an unscrupulous broker. 因为有个没良心的经纪人把我坑了
[26:29] – So plot your revenge. – That takes cash. -找他复仇 -要钱的
[26:33] My bankroll is… 我的账户
[26:36] waning at present. 现在比较紧
[26:42] 10 cents on the dollar. 一成
[26:45] – 20. – That’s 100 grand, Arnold. -两成 -那可是十万
[26:47] Yes, it is. 我知道
[26:56] It’s probably the best investment I’ll ever make. 估计是我这辈子最值的投资了
[26:59] I know a dozen people who’d kill Mickey for free. 不收钱也想做掉米奇的人多了去了
[27:08] Good, but line it up at the bottom. 很好 底部对齐摆成一排
[27:17] – Well? – Yes. -怎么样 -好了
[27:27] You want to check behind my ears? 你想检查一下我耳后吗
[27:28] I’m sure you cleaned thoroughly. 我肯定你清理得很干净
[27:32] Maybe there are some splinters left. 可能落下了一些细屑
[27:38] I’ll get it. 我去开门
[27:39] We’ll both go. 我们两个一起去
[27:45] – What the hell’s going on? – I don’t know. -发生什么事了 -我不知道
[27:47] I’m not sure that I want to know. 我不确定我想知道
[27:49] I do. 我想
[27:57] – We’re not early, are we? – Oh, no. -我们没来早 对吧 -没有
[28:01] I got him! I got him! I got him! 我抓住他了 我抓住他了 我抓住他了
[28:05] Ever since you came home. 自从你回家以后就这样了
[28:09] You think I made him start? 你觉得是我让他开始这样的
[28:12] No. 不
[28:13] But for some reason, your being here makes it easier. 但是由于某些原因 你在这里让他有了好转
[28:18] It’s what he wants, and… 这是他想要的
[28:20] I don’t know how you stop him. 我不知道你是怎样让他停下的
[28:25] What do you two talk about? 你们俩个都谈什么
[28:29] How do you mean? 什么意思
[28:30] I can hear you downstairs at 3:00 in the morning. 我听到凌晨三点你们在楼下
[28:34] What do you talk about? 你们都谈什么
[28:37] Mmm, things we’ve been through. 我们经历过的事
[28:43] It helps him. 对他有帮助
[28:45] And you. 还谈论你
[28:47] He worries about you. 他担心你
[28:50] We talk about that. 我们谈这些
[28:57] Why is he worried about me? 他为什么担心我
[29:05] You’re very bad at hiding things. 你不擅长隐瞒
[29:11] I thought I was pretty good at it. 我以为我很擅长
[29:18] From the drinking? 喝酒的事
[29:21] You need to hear it from him. 你需要听他说
[29:23] He’ll never tell me. 他不会跟我说的
[29:26] He’ll tell you when he’s ready. 他准备好了之后就会告诉你
[29:37] So he expects you to take care of us? 所以他想要你照顾我们
[29:41] We just talk, that’s all. 我们只是聊天 就这样
[29:45] I have a job, you know. 我有工作 你知道吗
[29:48] One of the girls, she started two months before me, 有个女孩 她比我早来两个月
[29:52] and they just made her a white flower. 他们刚刚让她成为一个”白花”
[29:54] – A what? – A floor manager. -一个什么 -楼层经理
[29:56] $15 a week. 一周十五美元
[29:59] Hmm. You could do that. 你也可以
[30:02] I know I could. 我知道我可以
[30:05] And you wouldn’t need me. 然后你就不需要我了
[30:08] Didn’t you hear the judge? 你没有听法官说吗
[30:12] It would be better if I was married. 我结婚了的话会更好
[30:17] To who? 跟谁
[30:20] You might do in a pinch. 在紧要关头你也可以凑合一下
[30:29] If you don’t say something now, this is going to be very awkward. 如果你现在不说点什么 就尴尬了
[30:36] No, I– I didn’t… 不 我没有
[30:42] Yes. 好
[30:46] I’m saying yes. 我说好
[31:00] Mr. Purnsley never arrived. 珀斯利先生没来
[31:04] No, Doctor. 不 博士
[31:06] All through the long lovers’ night. 你们度过了恩爱的一夜
[31:13] I couldn’t make him stay. 我没能让他留下
[31:15] – He started getting worried. – About what? -他开始担心了 -担心什么
[31:18] His wife. She would ask questions. 他的妻子 她会问问题
[31:26] Really? 真的
[31:29] His oldest girl is getting married. 他大女儿要结婚了
[31:31] That’s important to him. 这对他很重要
[31:34] Is that what he talks to you about? 他跟你谈的就是这些吗
[31:37] I let him say what he wants. 我让他畅所欲言
[31:39] You listen, he talks. 你倾听 他倾诉
[31:41] The night wears on. 夜色渐深
[31:43] I couldn’t keep him. 我没能留住他
[31:47] And you haven’t seen him since? 然后你就再也没见过他了
[31:55] You know my wish is never to involve you, 你知道我不希望你卷进来
[32:01] to keep you separate. 不让你趟浑水
[32:04] Above the muck that I have walked through 远离我一路来到罪恶之都
[32:07] here in Babylon, 的浑水
[32:10] where we each of us have been exiled. 我们被流放的地方
[32:14] I know. 我知道
[32:18] The things I do, 我做的事
[32:20] just simply to stand up and look my equals in the eye. 只是站起来 看着我的同类
[32:24] They are not your equals. 他们不是你的同类
[32:26] Then why must I struggle? 那我为什么要挣扎
[32:30] You… 你
[32:32] will be clothed in glory. 会身披光辉
[32:40] How well I’ve trained you. 我把你训练得多好
[32:43] I will keep him here next time. 下次我会把他留住
[32:54] You remember what we pledged to each other 你记得我们离开新奥尔良时
[32:59] the day we traveled out from New Orleans? 我们对彼此许下的誓言吧
[33:04] Many years past now. 很多年过去了
[33:07] We sat in a carriage 我们坐在一个车厢里
[33:09] more fit for cattle than for human beings, 更像是放牲口的车厢里
[33:14] and we vowed… 我们发誓了
[33:16] You would protect me. 你会保护我
[33:19] Always. 永远
[33:21] And that you would be free… 还有你有自由
[33:26] free to lie down with any man. 有自由跟任何男人睡在一起
[33:32] But your heart… 但是你的心
[33:36] Your heart… 你的心
[33:40] Was yours. 是你的
[33:44] Always yours. 永远是你的
[33:48] Your rug, 你的垫子上
[33:50] glass shards still in the carpet there. 玻璃碎片还在地毯上
[33:55] Mr. White is alive, and you, 怀特先生还活着 还有你
[34:00] you have crushed me. 你伤透了我的心
[34:05] Utterly! 彻彻底底的
[34:21] These men, do they rob you? 这些人 他们把你打劫了吗
[34:24] No, dear. 不 亲爱的
[34:25] Then why does this happen? 那为什么会这样
[34:30] They tried to rob me. 他们想要打劫我
[34:32] They– does it really matter?! 他们 有关系吗
[34:36] You are frightening Chester. 你吓着切斯特了
[34:40] Why isn’t he napping? 他为什么没睡觉
[34:43] Because you have waked him. 因为你吵醒他了
[34:46] You know, I think I’m just going to say this now. 我觉得我现在要说
[34:49] I’ve put up with an awful lot… 我忍了很多
[34:51] …that most men would– 别人不会忍受的
[34:54] Mueller! 穆勒
[34:58] Take him. 带他走
[35:00] – To where? – Wherever it is he gets put. -去哪 -能让他安稳的地方
[35:03] Du forsta?! 明白吗
[35:08] Mueller, open up. 穆勒 打开
[35:16] – No, no, no, no! – What the fuck happened, huh? -不不 -怎么他妈的回事
[35:18] – My family’s here. – That’s your problem. -我的家人在这 -那是你的问题
[35:21] – I was attacked. – What, by O’Banion? -我被袭击了 -什么 被奥巴尼恩
[35:22] No, by some men. 不 被几个男人
[35:25] Hooligans. I couldn’t see them. They were laying in wait. 几个小流氓 我没看到他们 他们在埋伏着
[35:28] Look, it’s not good if O’Banion knows what’s coming. 不能让奥巴尼恩有所准备
[35:30] You understand what I’m saying to you? 我明白我说的话吧
[35:31] No– yes. I mean, I do. 不 是的 我是说 我明白
[35:37] Give me till tonight. 今晚之前我会解决
[35:40] I’ll wait till after closing. 关门之后我会动手
[35:44] If you botch this up again… 如果你再搞砸了
[35:47] you know what happens, right? 你知道后果 是吧
[35:49] I won’t. 我不会的
[35:51] I swear. 我发誓
[36:15] Sorry, this part’s rather tricky. 抱歉 这部分有点难
[36:17] It sounds lovely to me. 我觉得很好听
[36:28] He’s very talented, isn’t he? 他很有天赋吧
[36:30] Only three weeks of lessons. 只学了三周
[36:33] By the wedding, I expect we won’t need the band. 婚礼的时候 我们可能不需要乐队了
[36:38] Speaking of which, 说到婚礼
[36:39] shall we go over the table assignments? 我们要看一遍客人的座位安排吗
[36:43] We’ll certainly have to have the pastor on the dais. 牧师肯定要站在台子上
[36:50] Hello, White residence. This is Maybelle speaking. 喂 怀特宅邸 我是梅贝尔
[36:54] He’s with guests right now. 他正在会客
[36:59] I’d be happy to take a message. 我可以帮你转达
[37:02] Who is it? 是谁
[37:04] Mr. Coates, the piano player. 科茨先生 钢琴师
[37:16] Hello? 喂
[37:20] You stay where you are. 你待在原地
[37:23] Is everything all right? 有什么事吗
[37:25] – Is he calling for me? – My apologies. -是找我吗 -抱歉
[37:28] Matters at the club need attention. 俱乐部的事情需要我去一趟
[37:30] Daddy. 老爸
[37:33] Mrs. Crawford came here all the way from Newtonville. 克劳福德太太从牛顿维尔赶过来
[37:35] Perhaps Mr. Purnsley can attend to it? 也许珀斯利先生可以招呼下
[37:37] Afraid he can’t. I’ll be back directly. 他恐怕不行 我马上就回来
[37:41] You keep these good people entertained, son. 儿子 让他们玩得开心的
[37:50] Why even bother posting the hours? 干嘛还把上班时间贴出来
[37:56] There’s 10 minutes left. 还剩十分钟
[38:00] This is going straight into the complaint box. 我必须要投诉他们
[38:08] Sorry, folks. 抱歉
[38:09] Had to step away for a moment. 失陪一会儿
[38:24] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗
[38:30] It’s just a hunting license, isn’t it? 不就是办个狩猎执照吗
[38:48] Be easy now, Mr. White. 放轻松 怀特先生
[39:01] Let me see you, girl. 让我看看你 姑娘
[39:05] I can’t. 不行
[39:11] Come on, now. 来 看看
[39:13] It’s okay. 没事的
[39:26] Doctor done this to you? 这是博士对你做的
[39:31] It was the right hand of the Lord. 是上帝之手
[39:35] The doctor and Miss Daughter got their ways. 博士和梅特兰小姐有他们相处的方式
[39:47] Know how to tend to her? 知道怎么照顾她吗
[39:49] Been doing it longer than I wanted. 已经做了很久了
[39:59] You make her comfortable till I get back. 我回来之前 照顾好她
[40:01] Yes, sir. 好的 先生
[40:12] Black man goes to church, 黑人去教堂
[40:13] says a prayer and gets a visit from God himself. 祷告之后 上帝降临
[40:16] “Now, son, I know you’re very curious,” God tells him, “孩子我知道你很好奇” 上帝说
[40:19] “So I’m going to allow you to ask me three questions.” “所以你可以问我三个问题”
[40:23] And so the black man said to God, 黑人问上帝
[40:24] “Lord, why is my skin so black?” “上帝 为什么我的皮肤这么黑”
[40:28] And God replied, 上帝回答
[40:29] “My son, that is so the intense sun of Africa won’t burn you.” “这样 非洲的烈日才不会晒伤你”
[40:33] So then the black man said, 黑人又问
[40:35] “Lord, why is my head covered “上帝 为什么我的头发
[40:38] with all this kinky hair?” 是卷的”
[40:41] And God replied, 上帝回答
[40:42] “My son, that is so the African mosquito can’t bite your head.” “孩子 这样非洲的蚊子就叮不了你的头”
[40:48] So then the black man says, 黑人又问
[40:49] “Then, Lord, what in hell’s name am I doing in Atlantic City?” “上帝 那我跑来大西洋城做什么”
[40:56] Oh, yes, the Lord loves us colored folk. 上帝喜欢我们有色人种
[40:58] Mr. Thompson, may I join you? 汤普森先生 我能坐下吗
[41:02] What did God say when He made the first Negro? 上帝创造出来第一个黑人时 他说了什么
[41:05] Why don’t you stand up? 你还是站起来吧
[41:07] I don’t believe I should have to. 为什么要站起来
[41:08] “Oh, no, I think I burned one!” “不是吧 这个好像被烧过”
[41:12] What is it you’re doing, Doctor? 博士 你在做什么
[41:13] – Enjoying the ribaldry. – You know you can’t sit here. -听粗俗的笑话 -你不能坐在这里
[41:16] What do you call a Negro woman whose husband just died? 刚死去丈夫的黑人妇女 你怎么称呼
[41:20] A black widow. 黑寡妇
[41:24] Where I am from, 我的家乡
[41:25] there are no such things as niggers, Mr. Thompson, 没有称之为黑鬼的东西 汤普森先生
[41:28] and I refuse to be treated like one. 我也不想被那样对待
[41:31] Your friend, his days are numbered. 你的朋友 他的好日子不长了
[41:33] Why do Negroes refuse to go on sea cruises? 为啥黑人拒绝上游艇
[41:36] Is that a threat? 你在威胁我吗
[41:37] Come on, we ain’t gonna fall for that one again! 拜托 我们不会再掉下去了
[41:43] It is merely a fact. 我说的是事实
[41:45] The people of the Northside have lost confidence 北区的人民已经失去了信心
[41:47] and his political power is abating. 他的政治权利也在减弱
[41:50] You saw to that yourself 这是你私卖海洛因
[41:52] by pushing heroin. 产生的臆想
[41:54] -Stand up. -Chalky -站起来 -朝琪
[41:55] -Stand your ass up! -Not here, not now. -快点站起来 -不是这里 不是现在
[41:58] You gonna take your hands from me. 把你的手拿开
[41:59] -Apologies, ladies and gentlemen. -I’m calling you out, Doctor. -抱歉 女士们先生们 -我在叫你 博士
[42:02] Come on now, fellas. 各位 快点
[42:02] You beat a woman, 你居然打女人
[42:04] let me see what you do to a man! 让我看看你对男人能怎样
[42:05] Mr. Thompson, can you not control your friend? 汤普森先生 能不能控制一下你的朋友
[42:08] I can’t even sit in my club, 我在自己的俱乐部里都坐不安生
[42:10] and you in the front row with this sadistic motherfucker? 你和这个虐待狂坐在前排
[42:21] Think about what comes out of your mouth next 说话之前请三思
[42:24] unless you are ready for a war, 除非你想发动一场战争
[42:26] one that you will fight alone. 一场你要独自战斗的战争
[43:12] Mueller. 穆勒
[43:14] Sir? 先生
[43:29] Tell me again what happened. 再给我说一遍发生了什么事
[43:33] I was coming to work 我来上班
[43:34] -and I was approached by three men -no, -有三个人接近我 -不是这个
[43:35] the night Stuey bought it, 那晚斯图伊出事
[43:37] when you were on your frolic with the Capones. 你和卡彭那群人混在一起的时候
[43:40] – I told you, Mr. O’Banion– – I know you did, but… -我告诉过你 奥巴尼恩先生 -我知道 但是…
[43:44] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[43:47] How’s about the truth, Mueller? 真相呢 穆勒
[43:51] Hmm? 什么
[43:52] One more “I’m sorry,” “I don’t know,” 再说一句”抱歉” “我不知道”
[43:56] “I’m not lookin’ for any trouble,” “我不是想找麻烦”
[43:58] and I will pop your head open 我会让你的脑袋
[44:02] like a melon. 开花
[44:06] I didn’t kill Stu. Al Capone did. 我没有杀斯图 他是阿尔·卡彭杀的
[44:12] But I have killed other men. 不过我杀过其他人
[44:14] The one you know about, 你知道的
[44:16] the three that attacked me, 袭击我的那三个人
[44:19] and my partner. 还有我的同伙
[44:20] Your what? 你的什么
[44:22] I was a Prohibition agent. 我曾经是个禁酒探员
[44:27] I drowned him with my bare hands. 我亲手把他溺死了
[44:31] My name isn’t Mueller. 我不叫穆勒
[44:33] I’m not legally married to my wife. 我和我妻子也不是合法夫妻
[44:36] I used to believe in God, 我曾经信仰上帝
[44:39] but now I don’t believe in anything at all. 但是现在我什么都不信了
[44:47] Sweep up the trimmings. 把垃圾扫干净
[45:06] Anything I can do you for, boys? 有什么可以效劳的吗 先生
[45:08] Just deciding. 正在想
[45:10] How about I make you up– 不如我帮你们…
[45:10] What do you got that says you’re sorry 什么东西能代表
[45:12] and won’t ever do it again? “抱歉 我不会再犯了”
[45:14] Here’s a man in need of roses. 这个男人需要玫瑰
[45:16] Roses are for my girlfriend. 玫瑰是献给我女朋友的
[45:18] What do you got for my wife? 给我妻子送什么呢
[45:21] You want chrysanthemums, friend. 菊花可以吗 朋友
[45:22] That get me out of dutch? 能让我老婆消气吗
[45:24] If it doesn’t, your money back. Deal? 不能的话 就退你钱
[46:29] – Get a couple of extra men out here. – Something up? -再叫点人过来 -出事了吗
[46:33] Just wouldn’t hurt to be careful. 小心为上
[46:34] I’ll call the round. 我去叫人
[46:37] One out front, another one on… 一个人放在这 另一个
[46:43] Don’t. 别
[46:51] What do you want? 你来干什么
[46:54] I came to see you. 来见你
[46:58] Why? 为什么
[47:02] I got married today. 我今天结婚了
[47:05] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[47:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[47:12] – You came to tell me that? – No. -你就是来告诉我这个的 -不是
[47:15] I need a job. 我需要一份工作
[47:34] What? 怎么了
[47:38] Who built this house? 谁建造的这座房子
[47:41] It’s late. 现在很晚了
[47:42] Who built it? 谁造的
[47:52] You did. 你
[47:56] Who pays the bills? 谁付的账单
[48:00] You do. 你
[48:03] Who’s holding $1,000 in his hand? 谁手里正拿着一千块钱
[48:13] You are. 你
[48:19] Who am I? 我是谁
[48:23] You are my husband. 你是我丈夫
[48:29] My name is Nelson Van Alden. 我的名字叫尼尔森·范奥尔登
[48:42] Take off your nightgown. 把睡衣脱了
[49:17] I know. 我知道
[49:20] Me too. 我也是
[49:22] It won’t be much longer. 不会太久的
[49:27] Yes, that’ll be fine, sir. 好的 没问题 先生
[49:31] I will take care of that immediately. 我会马上处理
[49:37] Who was that? 是谁
[49:38] Ah, just business. 生意上的事
[49:40] – At this hour? – They’re working late in Memphis. -这个点谈生意 -孟菲斯那边喜欢加班
[49:45] You okay? 你没事吧
[49:47] No, actually. 其实有点
[49:50] You’re fightin’ the urge. 你在和毒瘾抗争
[49:55] I need to be strong, for Tommy. 我需要坚强起来 为了汤米
[50:00] And if you lose him? 如果你失去他呢
[50:03] No. No. 不 不
[50:07] The decision will be made for you, Gillian. 这不是你能做的决定 吉莉安
[50:09] You need to prepare. 你要做好准备
[50:13] What I’ve done for that boy… 我为那个孩子所做的一切
[50:16] it can’t all have been for nothing. 不能就这么被全部否定了
[50:20] It brought you to me. 至少将你带到我身边
[50:22] Doesn’t that count for somethin’? 这多少也算是一份功劳吧
[50:36] Go home. 回家吧
[50:39] I’ll be fine in a day or two. 一两天内我就会好了
[50:43] You’ll be fine sooner than that. 你会更快好起来的
[50:49] The doctor, 博士
[50:52] what he did… 他所做的事情
[50:55] that wasn’t nothing but for my own good. 是为了我好
[51:01] He sees things we don’t. 他能预见到我们看不到的事情
[51:07] Divination. 预测
[51:12] I think you and me must’ve gone to a different church. 我觉得你和我去的肯定不是一个教派的教堂
[51:17] Don’t act the fool again, girl. 别犯傻了 姑娘
[51:20] You hear me? 听到了吗
[51:22] Don’t kill him. 别杀他
[51:27] Promise me you won’t. 向我保证
[51:31] Make a promise to you, break another to myself. 向你保证 就是反悔我对自己的承诺
[51:37] I can’t lose you too. 我不能失去你
[51:43] Don’t. 别
[51:50] Daddy, it’s me. 爸爸 是我
[51:52] I know you’re there. 我知道你在里面
[51:59] Maybelle, this is Miss Maitland, 梅布尔 这位是梅特兰小姐
[52:02] one of the acts from the club. 俱乐部的一位演员
[52:06] She had a accident, so I come by to– 她发生点意外 所以我过来
[52:07] What’d you come to do, Daddy? 你到底做了什么 爸爸
[52:11] Baby girl, look– 女儿 听着
[52:29] Wheet. 惠特
[52:31] Thompson. 汤普森
[52:34] How are tricks, Thompson? 你怎么样 汤普森
[52:39] It’s foggy here. 这边起雾了
[52:41] Did you call to talk about the weather? 你打电话是和我谈天气的吗
[52:44] I just called to talk. 我打电话是想和你聊聊
[52:49] Thunderstorm this evening. 今天有雷阵雨
[52:52] Cooled things off a little. 温度降了点
[52:55] Sunny and hot tomorrow. 明天又是艳阳天
[52:59] Is this exciting you? 你听着有意思吗
[53:02] Keep going. 继续
[53:05] It’s a clear night. 今晚云少
[53:08] The moon’s out. 月亮出来了
[53:10] I’m sleeping on the porch. 我在走廊里睡的
[53:13] You’re not sleeping now. 你现在可没在睡觉
[53:16] Somebody woke me up. 有人把我叫起来了
[53:22] Your turn. 轮到你了
[53:26] What does a man do down there in Florida? 一个男人在佛罗里达都干些什么
[53:30] Aside from gator fights? 除了看斗鳄鱼这项活动
[53:32] You didn’t like those? 你不喜欢吗
[53:35] I won 50 bucks. 我赢了五十块
[53:36] Well… 怎么说呢
[53:39] a man does what he wants. 男人为所欲为
[53:42] Or maybe he doesn’t do anything at all. 或者什么事都不做
[53:45] Would you put up with a man like that? 你能忍受这样的男人吗
[53:47] Maybe. 也许吧
[53:50] Not for too long. 但是不会长久
[53:53] I could come down. 我可以去找你
[53:55] You could. 你可以
[53:58] Check on the operation. 看看生意怎么样
[54:00] Business is business. 生意归生意
[54:07] I should let you get back to sleep. 我该让你继续睡下了
[54:10] Call me tomorrow. 明天给我打电话
[54:13] Maybe a little earlier, though. 最好是早点
[54:16] I might do that. 我可能会打的
[54:19] Don’t get lost in the fog now. 别迷失在浓雾里
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme