时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:44] | – Uncle Nucky. – Willie? | -努基叔叔 -威利 |
[01:48] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[01:49] | Where are you calling from? | 你从哪打来的 |
[01:50] | Philadelphia. | 费城 |
[01:52] | I’m in Philadelphia and… | 我在费城 |
[01:55] | Willie, is something wrong? | 威利 出什么事了 |
[01:59] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[02:06] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[02:13] | Eddie, are you up there? | 埃迪 你在吗 |
[02:23] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[02:27] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[02:30] | Mr. Thompson. | 汤普森先生 |
[02:34] | – Have you seen him today? – No. | -你今天见到他了吗 -没有 |
[02:44] | Bring the car around. Make it quick. | 把车开过来 快点 |
[02:57] | Would you like some? | 要来点吗 |
[03:01] | You can say yes or no. | 你可以接受或拒绝 |
[03:04] | Doesn’t obligate you to anything. | 我们不会为此强迫你什么 |
[03:08] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[03:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:13] | Sounds funny, doesn’t it? | 这么说感觉怪怪的 |
[03:15] | – How’s that? – He said, “No, thank you.” | -怎么 -他说 “不了 谢谢” |
[03:17] | I said, “You’re welcome.” Doesn’t sound right. | 我说”不客气” 感觉怪怪的 |
[03:23] | Sound right to you? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:25] | You do not say “You’re welcome” | 我对你说”不了 谢谢” |
[03:27] | when someone says “No, thank you.” | 你不该回答”不客气” |
[03:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:31] | Because they have not accepted anything from you. | 因为他们没有接受你的任何东西 |
[03:35] | His English is better than yours. | 他的英语比你还好呢 |
[03:37] | Heck, I guess it is. | 可不是嘛 |
[03:40] | Where did you learn it? | 你去哪学的 |
[03:41] | Did you study it over in Prussia, | 你是在普鲁士学的吗 |
[03:43] | I guess you would have called it? | 你是这么叫的吧 |
[03:44] | Why am I here? | 为什么带我来这儿 |
[03:46] | – Why do you think you’re here? – I do not know. | -你说呢 -我不知道 |
[03:49] | People don’t get hauled off the street for no reason, do they? | 人们不会无缘无故被人从大街上带走 |
[03:55] | Do they get hauled off the street for no reason? | 人们会无缘无故被从大街上带走吗 |
[03:57] | I am not a policeman. | 我不是警察 |
[03:59] | – No one thinks you’re a policeman. – We’re the policemen. | -没人认为你是警察 -我们才是警察 |
[04:03] | I have done nothing wrong. | 我什么都没做 |
[04:05] | You had a pistol up your sleeve. | 你袖子里有把枪 |
[04:06] | – That is for protection. – Against who? | -那是防身用 -防着谁 |
[04:12] | Apaches. | 阿帕奇人[北美原住民] |
[04:15] | What do you think we should do? | 你说我们该怎么做 |
[04:17] | Don’t see what choice we have. | 看来是没别的办法了 |
[04:20] | Darn it. Darn it to heck. | 该死的 真他妈该死 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:38] | I may leave? | 我可以走了吗 |
[04:48] | – You almost fell. – I am fine. | -你差点摔倒了 -我没事 |
[04:50] | You don’t look fine. | 我觉得你有事 |
[04:51] | You look very unsteady. | 你看起来很不稳当 |
[04:55] | I think you should stay here for a while. | 我觉得你该在这儿多待一会儿 |
[05:02] | For your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[05:06] | Give Bill Pflaum the broom | 给比尔·弗拉姆一把扫帚 |
[05:08] | and he’ll sweep Cicero clean. | 他会扫净西塞罗 |
[05:11] | Stand beside Bill, | 支持比尔 |
[05:14] | and he’ll stand up for you. | 他会为你们挺身而出 |
[05:16] | A straight town is a healthy town. | 干净的城市才能欣欣向荣 |
[05:19] | Healthy for your family and healthy for you. | 对你 对你的家人都好 |
[05:23] | So let’s shake hands… | 让我们握手言欢 |
[05:24] | Why must they disturb the people so early? | 为什么他们要一大早扰人清梦 |
[05:28] | It’s Election Day, dear. | 今天是选举日 |
[05:29] | They have the right to campaign. | 他们有权进行宣传 |
[05:31] | They should not make so much fuss | 他们不该这么大吵大闹 |
[05:33] | and do what they are told. | 并且老实听命 |
[05:35] | That wouldn’t be very democratic. | 那可不民主 |
[05:38] | Everybody is talking always. | 说话人人都会 |
[05:40] | Everybody has the opinion. | 观点人人都有 |
[05:42] | – Nothing gets done. – Dada. | -可什么事都干不成 -爸爸 |
[05:47] | – He must eat. – He doesn’t want any more. | -他得吃东西 -他不想再吃了 |
[05:50] | He does not know what he wants. | 他还不知道自己想要什么 |
[05:57] | Your friends have returned. | 你的朋友又来了 |
[06:14] | Built this whole thing yourself? | 这都是你自己建的吗 |
[06:16] | The Rosetta model. | 用的罗塞塔模型 |
[06:19] | Put some grass down there. Spruce it up. | 种点草 装点一下 |
[06:23] | That’s the summer project. | 那是夏季的活儿了 |
[06:30] | Time for the morning shift. | 该上早班了 |
[06:32] | Let’s go, George. | 走吧 乔治 |
[06:34] | Gonna be a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[07:15] | How are you, Will? | 你还好吗 威尔 |
[07:18] | I’m okay. | 我挺好 |
[07:20] | A little shaken? | 受惊了吧 |
[07:22] | No, I’m– | 没有 我… |
[07:25] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:28] | We’ll sort this out. | 我们会解决这事的 |
[07:29] | That’s the first thing you need to know. | 这你要明白 |
[07:33] | Do my parents– | 我爸妈 |
[07:34] | Right now this is between us. | 现在 这事就是你知我知 |
[07:37] | I’m gonna do my best to keep it that way. | 我会尽力保持这个局面 |
[07:40] | They haven’t chargedouou yet. That’s very good. | 他们还没提出起诉 这是好事 |
[07:44] | Why can’t I leave? | 我为什么不能走 |
[07:47] | There are reporters upstairs living in the lobby | 有些记者赖在楼上大堂不走 |
[07:50] | just looking for something to do. | 就摩拳擦掌地等着呢 |
[07:54] | You can walk out of here a suspect in a capital case. | 你可以以大案嫌疑人的身份从这儿走出去 |
[07:57] | They’ll smell that in a second. | 他们瞬间就能感觉出来 |
[07:59] | Or you can walk out like someone who just paid a parking ticket. | 或者你也可以像付罚单的人一样走出去 |
[08:02] | That’s what we want. | 这是我们要的效果 |
[08:04] | You need to give me a little time. | 你得给我点时间 |
[08:06] | But you– | 但是 |
[08:08] | you know people in Philadelphia, right? | 你在费城认识人吧 |
[08:12] | I do and I’ll call on them. | 是认识 我会去找他们的 |
[08:15] | If that’s what’s required. | 如果有这必要的话 |
[08:17] | I’ll make it up to you. I swear. | 我会补偿你的 我保证 |
[08:20] | Don’t worry about that now. | 现在先别去想那些 |
[08:22] | Let’s talk about this boy. | 我们先谈谈那个男孩 |
[08:25] | I didn’t have anything to do with it. | 我跟那事毫无关系 |
[08:26] | Let’s just talk about him for a minute. | 我们先谈谈他 就一会儿 |
[08:35] | Now, now. | 好了 |
[08:37] | Now, now. | 好了 |
[08:47] | Hotel Arlington. | 阿灵顿饭店 |
[08:50] | Yes, Mr. Roy Phillips, please. | 请接罗伊·菲利普斯先生 |
[08:55] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[08:58] | I don’t see how that’s any of your concern. | 我认为这与你无关吧 |
[09:05] | How do I know he hasn’t arrived since the last time I– | 我怎么知道他还没到… |
[09:09] | Yes. The same message. | 是的 相同的留言 |
[09:26] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[09:30] | – Hey, boss. – Clear a path, boys. | -老大 -给我们让路 |
[09:32] | – Hey, Frank. – Morning. | -早啊 弗兰克 -早 |
[09:34] | – How’s it going, boss? – Frank. | -老大 一切还好啊 -弗兰克 |
[09:37] | So I heard Pflaum caught a couple last night. | 我听说弗拉姆昨晚上挨打了 |
[09:39] | No, they just capped his knees. | 不 他们只是打碎了他的膝盖 |
[09:42] | I don’t know nothing about that. | 这事我可不知道 |
[09:43] | What about the guy that got his throat cut on 22nd? | 那在二十二街被人割喉的家伙呢 |
[09:46] | His whole throat? | 喉咙完全割开了吗 |
[09:47] | Nah, only to here. | 没有 只到这儿 |
[09:49] | So he can still whistle, huh? | 那他还能吹箫喽 |
[09:52] | That’s a good one, Frank. | 说得好 弗兰克 |
[09:56] | Let’s check in on His Highness. | 去看看殿下吧 |
[10:04] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[10:06] | Training my flea circus. What do you think? | 跳蚤杂技表演训练 你说呢 |
[10:10] | Why don’t you give it a break? | 还是放一放吧 |
[10:11] | What, like you ain’t been touching it? | 怎么 好像你自己没吸过一样 |
[10:15] | We got business today. | 今天有正事 |
[10:18] | What’d I just say? | 我刚说什么了 |
[10:21] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[10:25] | What, you think I’m kidding? | 怎么 以为我开玩笑呢 |
[10:27] | Put that thing away. | 把那玩意收起来 |
[10:30] | What the fuck’s he doing here? | 他他妈来干什么 |
[10:32] | You asked for him, Garibaldi. | 是你自己要见他 |
[10:34] | You liked the way he handled himself last night. | 你喜欢他昨晚的处事方式 |
[10:37] | I did? | 是吗 |
[10:40] | The woods! | 林子里的事 |
[10:42] | Daniel fucking Crockett. | 丹尼尔·克罗克特 |
[10:47] | “You’d better run.” | “你还是逃命去吧” |
[10:52] | Hey, George, you know what day it is? | 乔治 知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[10:55] | – Election Day. – April Fools’. | -竞选日 -愚人节 |
[10:57] | All the suckers, they’re gonna find out that the joke’s on them. | 那些蠢货 会发现自己现了洋相 |
[11:01] | You know who that includes? | 知道我说的是谁吗 |
[11:02] | – I don’t. – Guess. | -不知道 -你猜 |
[11:04] | – I can’t. – He likes flowers. | -猜不出 -这个人喜欢花 |
[11:06] | Mr. O’Banion. | 奥巴尼恩先生 |
[11:09] | Listen to him. | 你听听 |
[11:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:17] | Closer. | 再近些 |
[11:19] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[11:22] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会打你的 |
[11:29] | You done bad things. | 你做过坏事 |
[11:32] | I saw you. | 我看到了 |
[11:34] | So have you. | 你也一样 |
[11:35] | Yes, I have. But not to the guy I work for. | 对 我做过 但不是对自己老板 |
[11:42] | You got a little wild streak. | 你有点儿野性难驯啊 |
[11:44] | Huh? | 是不是 |
[11:50] | Let’s see how you do today. | 看看你今天的表现 |
[11:52] | Then we’ll talk. | 然后我们再谈 |
[11:55] | ‘Cause there’s some unfinished business with the florist. | 因为我们和卖花的还有账要算 |
[11:58] | Leave all that for later. | 回头再说 |
[12:01] | Al. | 阿尔 |
[12:04] | Go out there, pick the 20 best men you can find, | 出去找二十个你最棒的人手 |
[12:06] | take them over to the main gate at Western Electric. | 带他们去西电公司大门 |
[12:09] | Help the voters make up their minds. | 帮选民定下主意 |
[12:12] | You with us? | 你一起来吗 |
[12:13] | He needs to ask his wife. | 他得问他老婆 |
[12:14] | I don’t need to ask anyone anything. | 我不需要问任何人 |
[12:20] | I think he wants to bite me. | 我看他是想咬我了 |
[12:22] | Respect the boundaries, huh? | 别太过分 |
[12:28] | Still got that piece? | 家伙还在吗 |
[12:31] | You mean this? | 这个吗 |
[12:34] | Hold on. | 收好 |
[12:36] | Shouldn’t be any need, but… | 应该用不上 不过… |
[12:39] | Are you okay, then? | 你可以吧 |
[12:47] | Perk yourself up. | 来精神精神 |
[12:50] | I’m fine right now. | 我现在就很好 |
[12:53] | Don’t you want to be my friend? | 不想做我朋友吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah! Who’s gonna fuck with us, huh? | 谁敢跟我们作对 |
[13:06] | We had a party. | 我们开了个派对 |
[13:07] | Who’s we? | 你们是谁 |
[13:08] | Just the fellas, | 就是几个朋友 |
[13:10] | my roommate Clayton and me. | 我和舍友克莱顿 |
[13:12] | Some girls. | 几个女孩 |
[13:15] | There was liquor. | 派对上有酒 |
[13:17] | Where’d that come from? | 哪儿来的 |
[13:21] | Will, you need to tell me. | 威利 你得告诉我 |
[13:24] | It was… | 酒是… |
[13:26] | Mr. Doyle. | 多伊尔先生 |
[13:29] | Mickey sold you liquor? | 米奇卖你酒 |
[13:37] | Why didn’t you come to me? | 为什么不找我 |
[13:40] | I didn’t want you to know. | 我不想让你知道 |
[13:42] | But I know now. | 可我现在知道了 |
[13:44] | You see, Will? | 懂了吗 威利 |
[13:46] | The liquor came from me. | 酒是我的酒 |
[13:48] | I didn’t know, and now there’s a problem. | 而我不知情 现在就有了问题 |
[13:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:52] | I’m an idiot. I’m sorry. | 我是个白痴 非常抱歉 |
[13:56] | All right, Mickey sold you liquor. | 好吧 米奇卖给你酒 |
[13:57] | You brought it back to school. | 你带回学校 |
[13:59] | It was just a party. | 只是个派对 |
[14:01] | everybody was having a good time. | 大家都玩得很开心 |
[14:04] | The next morning Henry was | 第二天早上亨利就 |
[14:07] | he wasn’t moving. | 就不动了 |
[14:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:14] | Did he drink a lot? | 他喝的多吗 |
[14:15] | As much as anyone else. | 跟其他人差不多 |
[14:18] | – But he was the only one who– – Yes. | -可他是唯一一个… -是的 |
[14:21] | How well d did you know him? | 你和他有多熟悉 |
[14:23] | I didn’t. | 不熟悉 |
[14:24] | I thought he was your friend. | 我以为他是你朋友 |
[14:26] | What? | 什么 |
[14:28] | When we had dinner, you called him a friend. | 我们吃饭的时候 你管他叫朋友 |
[14:33] | I don’t have a lot of friends here, Uncle Nucky. | 我在这里没有多少朋友 努基伯父 |
[14:41] | I’m going to talk to the district attorney. | 我要去跟地方检察官谈谈 |
[14:44] | If he’s just fishing, then I’ll know it | 如果他只是试探 我会知道 |
[14:47] | and it all goes away. | 然后一切都会过去 |
[14:49] | What you have to do is pull yourself together | 你要做的是 振作起来 |
[14:52] | and remember the truth. | 记住事实真相 |
[14:55] | Let me ask you again, | 我再问你一次 |
[14:57] | was Henry your friend? | 亨利是你的朋友吗 |
[15:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:05] | How much did he drink? | 他喝了多少 |
[15:07] | A lot. | 很多 |
[15:10] | Where did you get the liquor? | 你从哪弄的酒 |
[15:12] | I didn’t bring any liquor. | 我没带酒 |
[15:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:22] | Following an inspection of your domicile, | 在对您的住所进行检查之后 |
[15:24] | the officer will submit a report– | 警察会提供一份报告… |
[15:27] | Mrs. Darmody? | 达莫迪夫人 |
[15:30] | Mrs. Darmody, are you all right? | 达莫迪夫人 您没事吧 |
[15:32] | You’re looking a bit peaked. | 您看起来有些憔悴 |
[15:34] | I didn’t sleep last night. | 我昨晚一夜没睡 |
[15:36] | I’m sorry to hear it. | 我替您难过 |
[15:38] | I wake up and I think, | 我忽然醒来 想到 |
[15:40] | “Must check on Tommy.” | “我得去看看汤米” |
[15:43] | – I’m out of bed and I realize– – Yes. | -起床之后才想起… -是啊 |
[15:45] | I realize he’s not there. | 才想起他不在家里 |
[15:48] | And there’s no getting back to sleep. | 然后就睡不着 |
[15:51] | Not at all. | 一直无法入睡 |
[15:55] | After the officer submits a report, | 警官的报告呈上来后 |
[15:57] | the court will make its final determination | 法院会对抚养权一事 |
[15:59] | regarding the question of custody. | 做出最终判决 |
[16:01] | What do I have to do? | 我需要做些什么 |
[16:02] | You don’t have to do anything. | 您不需要做任何事情 |
[16:04] | What the officer will be looking for is a true picture | 警官要看到的是男孩将回到的那个家 |
[16:06] | of the home the boy would be returning to. | 最真实的模样 |
[16:08] | I’m in a period of transition. | 我正在做一些改动 |
[16:10] | A great deal of the furniture– | 很多家具… |
[16:12] | The furniture is not important. | 家具并不重要 |
[16:15] | A gentleman I’ve been seeing, | 我最近在交往的一位绅士 |
[16:18] | he’s highly placed in an important national firm. | 是一家重要国家公司的高管 |
[16:21] | A great deal of responsibility. | 责任重大 |
[16:23] | He’d prefer not to have that bandied about. | 他不想遭人议论 |
[16:25] | He prides himself on discretion. | 他以谨慎为荣 |
[16:26] | And his taste in decor is… | 还有他对装饰的品味 |
[16:38] | May I trouble you for a glass of water? | 我能麻烦您倒杯水吗 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[16:59] | – It’s all right. – I don’t know what’s wrong with me today. | -没关系 -我不知道我今天是怎么了 |
[17:03] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[17:05] | Here. | 拿着 |
[17:07] | Clench it tight for a minute. | 攥紧一会儿 |
[17:09] | I must look quite a horror. | 我看起来一定很糟糕 |
[17:10] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[17:12] | I’m just in such a state. | 我今天很不在状态 |
[17:14] | You reach a point in life and you | 你到达了一个人生的阶段 |
[17:16] | realize it’s what you leave behind that matters. | 意识到自己撇下的才是最重要的 |
[17:18] | And the thought that Tommy might not remember me at all, | 汤米可能一点都不记得我 |
[17:21] | as if I never even existed. | 就好像我从未存在过 |
[17:23] | Best to take it one step at a time. | 最好一步一步来 |
[17:25] | Is there anything I can do to help my situation? | 我可以做些什么来改变我的状况吗 |
[17:28] | – As I explained– – I mean right now. | -我解释过 -我说现在 |
[17:34] | Is there anything I can do right now? | 现在我能做什么吗 |
[17:42] | – Mrs. Darmody. – Yes? | -达莫迪夫人 -什么事 |
[17:48] | It would be in your best interest | 你最好马上离开 |
[17:51] | to leave these chambers immediately. | 这间办公室 |
[18:00] | I’m late for an appointment. | 我有约会要迟到了 |
[18:14] | Mr. Thompson. Eugene Mulhearne. | 汤普森先生 我是尤金·莫赫恩 |
[18:16] | I’m an assistant district attorney. How do you do? | 助理地方检察官 你好 |
[18:19] | Mr. Mulhearne, you’re not who I want to see. | 莫赫恩先生 我要见的不是你 |
[18:21] | The district attorney asked me to meet with you | 地方检察官让我来见你 |
[18:23] | and answer any questions you might have. | 回答你所问的问题 |
[18:25] | – Why isn’t he here? – He had other obligations, regretfully. | -他为什么不在这 -很遗憾他有要事在身 |
[18:33] | – You fellows are making a mistake. – How’s that? | -你们犯错了 -此话怎讲 |
[18:36] | Trying to turn a quirk of fate into what? | 要把一个的不幸的事件变成什么 |
[18:39] | A manslaughter charge? | 谋杀案 |
[18:40] | 10 separate witnesses say he brought liquor to that party. | 十个目击者说他把酒带到了那个派对上 |
[18:43] | Is that really worth your time and effort? | 这件事值得你浪费时间和精力吗 |
[18:45] | If that boy was poisoned, then yes. | 如果那个男孩是被毒死的 那就值得 |
[18:48] | Where are you getting that from? | 你从哪里得到那个信息的 |
[18:49] | His symptoms are consistent with poisoning. | 他的症状与中毒相符合 |
[18:51] | – Alcohol poisoning. – That’s not what the coroner says. | -酒精中毒 -验尸官可不是这么说的 |
[18:55] | What’s that got to do with my nephew? | 跟我侄子有什么关系 |
[18:58] | This office intends to find out. | 警局会查出来的 |
[19:00] | Let’s cut the bullshit. Your boss and Waxey Gordon | 我们别说废话 你的老板和瓦克西·戈登 |
[19:03] | had a conversation this morning at my request | 今早应我邀请进行了一次谈话 |
[19:06] | and it was agreed that this occurrence, | 并达成共识 这个事件尽管很让人痛心 |
[19:08] | terrible as it was, isn’t anybody’s fault. | 但不是任何人的过失 |
[19:13] | That couple outside, | 外面的那对夫妇 |
[19:15] | they’re Henry Gaines’s parents. | 是亨利·盖恩斯的父母 |
[19:17] | Mr. Gaines is a major contributor | 盖恩斯先生是宾州共和党的 |
[19:19] | to the Pennsylvania Republican Party. | 一位重要捐款人 |
[19:21] | He’s lost his son | 他痛失爱子 |
[19:23] | and he doesn’t want to hear about life’s random misfortunes. | 他可不想听到这是什么人生的不幸 |
[19:27] | Someone’s got to answer for this. | 肯定要有人承担 |
[19:29] | We just don’t have any choice. | 我们没有办法 |
[19:41] | – How are we keeping? – I am fine. | -你怎么样了 -我很好 |
[19:43] | You are fine. | 你很好 |
[19:46] | I admire that kind of backbone. | 我欣赏你的骨气 |
[19:48] | Does he know how tough you are? | 他知道你有多坚强吗 |
[19:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:51] | Your boss, Mr. Thompson. | 你的老板 汤普森先生 |
[19:55] | I understand. Good soldier. | 我明白 好士兵 |
[19:58] | Really, the more I see of you, the more I like. | 说真的 我越来越喜欢你了 |
[20:01] | But let me ask this– | 但是我要问问你 |
[20:04] | would he do the same for you? | 他也会为你做这样的事吗 |
[20:13] | You’ve been here all day, Eddie. | 你在这一整天了 埃迪 |
[20:15] | No one’s asked for you. | 没有人找你 |
[20:16] | Not on the boardwalk, not over at the Onyx Club, | 木板路上 玛瑙俱乐部没有人找你 |
[20:19] | not in the speaks or the wire rooms. | 没人打电话 没人发电报 |
[20:22] | The world is going on without you. | 世界抛弃了你 |
[20:25] | Nucky Thompson is going on without you. | 努基·汤普森抛弃了你 |
[20:28] | And the only person who | 此时此刻 |
[20:29] | really cares what happens to you right now | 唯一一个关心你的人 |
[20:33] | is me. | 就是我 |
[20:37] | You are my friend? | 你是我的朋友吗 |
[20:38] | No, I am not. | 我不是 |
[20:41] | Then who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[20:50] | That’s who I am. | 这就是我 |
[20:52] | And I’m going to own every last bit of you. | 我要折磨你到死 |
[21:07] | Clean yourself up. | 把自己收拾干净 |
[21:15] | Who was Henry Gaines? | 谁是亨利·盖恩斯 |
[21:17] | He was a friend of mine. | 是我的一位朋友 |
[21:19] | Who brought the liquor? | 酒是谁带来的 |
[21:21] | Beats me. | 不清楚 |
[21:22] | How much did Henry drink? | 亨利喝了多少 |
[21:24] | A lot. | 很多 |
[21:25] | Who slipped him the Mickey? | 谁给的他毒酒 |
[21:28] | The what? | 什么 |
[21:29] | The Mickey Finn. The knockout punch. | 混了毒药的酒 让他致死的那杯酒 |
[21:31] | Whatever was in there. | 里面有什么东西 |
[21:33] | I– I don’t, uh– | 我 我不知道 |
[21:36] | Willie, I have to ask you not to lie just now. | 威利 你不要跟我撒谎 |
[21:39] | It won’t help. And frankly, I don’t like it. | 没好处 坦白讲 我也不喜欢 |
[21:42] | I need to know what’s true | 我需要知道真相 |
[21:44] | so we can agree on the rest. Understood? | 这样我们就能统一口径 明白吗 |
[21:53] | It was supposed to be a gag. | 只是个恶作剧而已 |
[21:56] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[21:58] | Whose idea was it? | 主意是谁出的 |
[22:02] | Mine. | 我 |
[22:04] | Just yours? | 就你自己 |
[22:09] | Willie. | 威利 |
[22:13] | Clayton helped me. | 克莱顿帮我了 |
[22:15] | Your roommate? | 你的室友 |
[22:18] | And Henry? | 亨利呢 |
[22:20] | What did he do to deserve it? | 他做了什么落到这个下场 |
[22:26] | He thought he was better than me. | 他觉得他比我强 |
[22:28] | But he wasn’t. | 但是他没有 |
[22:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:36] | Here’s what I’m going to need you to do. | 我需要你这么做 |
[22:39] | Factory gates are there, | 工厂的门在那 |
[22:41] | polling booth down that way. | 投票站在那边 |
[22:44] | You know the situation. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[22:46] | Make sure they vote for Klenha | 确保他们投票给科林哈 |
[22:48] | or don’t vote at all. | 要不然就不许投 |
[22:49] | Most people, they don’t want trouble. | 大多数人 不想找麻烦 |
[22:53] | Who’s the mayor, who’s the president, | 谁当市长 谁当总统 |
[22:55] | what’s it to them? | 对他们来说算什么 |
[22:56] | We’ll run this burg. | 我们来管理这个镇 |
[22:58] | Keep the green flowing. | 保持财源滚滚 |
[23:00] | That’s all anyone cares about. | 这才是大家所在乎的 |
[23:01] | And O’Banion? | 奥巴尼恩呢 |
[23:02] | Lots of ways to do business. | 做事的方法有很多种 |
[23:05] | See how it plays out. | 看看进展如何吧 |
[23:10] | Got the piece? | 家伙带了吗 |
[23:12] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[23:14] | Then hop to it. | 那就行动吧 |
[23:19] | Don’t worry about my brother, okay? | 不用担心我弟弟 好吗 |
[23:21] | Sometimes he just needs a good kick in the ass. | 有时他需要被教训一番 |
[23:23] | Who’s gonna do the kicking? | 谁来教训他 |
[23:32] | It’s an advance. | 这是预付 |
[23:36] | Stick with me, huh? | 跟着我 |
[23:37] | I’ll put grass on your fucking lawn. | 我给你的院子铺草 |
[24:00] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[24:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:15] | There’s no reason for this to get out of hand. | 一切皆在掌控之中 |
[24:18] | All we need to do is remind them | 我们要做的就是提醒他们 |
[24:20] | why it’s in their own | 投给共和党 |
[24:21] | best interest to elect the Republican ticket. | 是最明智之举 |
[24:26] | As each worker goes by, I want you to inquire | 一有工人过来 你们就询问 |
[24:29] | – how he intends to vote. – Inquire? | -他要投给谁 -询问 |
[24:32] | They already know what can happen | 他们清楚自己的举动所带来的后果 |
[24:33] | and most people don’t want trouble. | 大多数人都不想惹上麻烦 |
[24:36] | I didn’t come out for no tea social. | 我可不是来和平谈判的 |
[24:38] | – Al says give it to ’em good. – Al’s not in charge here. | -阿尔说给他们点颜色瞧瞧 -阿尔不管这里 |
[24:41] | – I am. – You ain’t in charge of nothing. | -我管 -你管个屁啊 |
[24:42] | I say we pick the first guy and clobber him. | 我们把第一个走出来的人狠揍一顿 |
[24:45] | – We’re doing it my way. – Or what? | -按我说的做 -不然呢 |
[24:55] | Go ahead and try. | 你动手试试 |
[25:08] | – Coming through. – Coming through here. | -让一让 -让一让 |
[25:09] | – Who you voting for today? – None of your damn business. | -你投给谁了 -关你屁事儿 |
[25:12] | – Voting Republican, friend? – What’s it to you? | -投给共和党 朋友 -与你何干 |
[25:16] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[25:19] | Hold on there. | 等一下 |
[25:21] | I’m talking to you. | 我在和你说话 |
[25:23] | Just stop for a second, God damn it! | 站住 天杀的 |
[25:30] | Move back! Move back! | 回去 回去 |
[25:36] | Come on. Johnny, go, go! Let’s go, let’s go! | 走 乔尼 快走 快走 |
[25:42] | You see, none of this had to happen. | 瞧 这些都不必发生的 |
[25:44] | Move, move! Let me in! Let me in! | 快快 让我进去 让我进去 |
[25:50] | Get inside! | 进去 |
[26:17] | I, uh… | 我… |
[26:19] | I’m looking for someone. | 想找个人 |
[26:21] | I don’t know his name, | 我不知道他的名字 |
[26:22] | but I’m told he could be found here. | 但有人告诉我能在这里找到他 |
[26:38] | I realize we’ve never met before. | 我知道我们以前从未见过 |
[26:42] | This is probably not how you normally conduct business, | 可能你一般不这么做生意 |
[26:46] | but I made some inquires. | 不过我问过别人 |
[26:49] | Here I am. | 所以我来了 |
[26:50] | You far from home, Bo Peep. | 你离家太远了 牧羊女 |
[26:52] | Nothing is very far from anything here. | 这里事事都是有关联的 |
[26:55] | Is it? | 对吧 |
[26:57] | You’re gonna take the skin off. | 皮都快被你擦掉了 |
[27:05] | Who sent you around? | 谁告诉你来这儿的 |
[27:06] | Does that matter? | 很重要吗 |
[27:07] | I like to know where my customers come from. | 我得知道我的顾客从哪里来的 |
[27:11] | I spent several years on the stage. | 我吃过几年舞台饭 |
[27:14] | Do tell. | 继续说 |
[27:16] | – You know how show people are. – How are they? | -你知道混演艺圈的人是怎么样的 -怎么样 |
[27:19] | We like to keep our ears close to the ground. | 我们都喜欢把耳朵贴着地板 |
[27:22] | Well, what you got tucked up your little pouch there? | 你攥着的手袋里有多少呢 |
[27:26] | May I examine the preparation first? | 我能先看看货吗 |
[27:28] | No, you mayn’t. | 恐怕不行 |
[27:54] | That’s all I’ve got. | 我只有这么多 |
[27:55] | Then you find that lost sheep somewhere else. | 那你还是去别处吧 |
[28:00] | Perhaps we could discuss another form of payment? | 我能用其他的东西付款吗 |
[28:13] | I’m having a difficult day, Mr…? | 我日子不太好过 您贵姓 |
[28:18] | – Oxford. – Mr. Oxford. | -牛津 -牛津先生 |
[28:21] | A very difficult day. | 很艰难的日子 |
[28:24] | Just one of those times | 某些时候 |
[28:25] | when you need a little extra help. | 需要一些小小的帮助 |
[28:28] | That’s all this is. | 仅此而已 |
[28:56] | You best go easy now, Little Bo. | 你最好悠着点 小牧羊女 |
[28:59] | I like my lambs keep coming home. | 我希望我的小羊知道回家 |
[29:05] | Where I went? | 我去了哪里 |
[29:09] | State Normal over in Trenton. | 特伦顿的师范学校 |
[29:13] | Your Aunt Mabel was there. | 你阿姨梅布尔也在那里 |
[29:15] | She was going to be a teacher. | 她想做一名教师 |
[29:17] | I didn’t like the idea of other fellas | 我不喜欢别的人 |
[29:20] | helping her with the classwork. | 帮助她的课业 |
[29:22] | So I thought I’d be a teacher, too. | 所以 我也决定做一名教师 |
[29:25] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没做成 |
[29:27] | The Commodore needed me. | 准将需要我 |
[29:31] | And I came back home. | 所以我回来了 |
[29:34] | There are more important things than what may | 比起个人娱乐之事 |
[29:36] | or may not have happened at some party. | 还有更重要的事等着你 |
[29:40] | My father won’t know? | 我爸爸不会知道 |
[29:42] | No one will know. | 没人会知道 |
[29:49] | Mr. Thompson. Lawrence Eisley. | 汤普森先生 我是劳伦斯·埃斯利 |
[29:52] | Mr. District Attorney. | 检察官先生 |
[29:54] | Thanks for making the time. | 谢谢抽时间来 |
[29:55] | – Sorry for the mix-up earlier. – Not to worry. | -之前的事情很抱歉 -没关系 |
[29:58] | But I’m sure you can appreciate my concern. | 不过你肯定能理解我的担心 |
[30:00] | Oh, I’d feel the same way if it was my nephew. | 如果是我侄子 我肯定和你一样的反应 |
[30:03] | We want to get this cleared up before it turns into something. | 趁事情闹大之前 我们得弄清楚 |
[30:05] | I completely understand. | 完全理解 |
[30:15] | Well, young man, | 年轻人 |
[30:17] | I’m told you might be able to help us | 有人说你能 |
[30:20] | with this unfortunate event. | 帮助我们调查这件不幸之事 |
[30:22] | You just tell them what happened as best you remember it. | 你记得什么就告诉他们 |
[30:36] | First thing I want to say is… | 首先 我要说… |
[30:40] | Henry Gaines was a pal of mine. | 亨利·盖恩斯是我的朋友 |
[30:52] | No running. | 别跑 |
[30:53] | We are ladies and gentlemen here. | 你们都是绅士和淑女 |
[30:56] | Tommy, I’ve told you time and time again, walking. | 汤米 我给你说过无数次了 慢慢走 |
[31:00] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[31:02] | It’s me. It’s Mima. | 是我啊 我是奶奶 |
[31:04] | Look at you. You’re a beautiful little man. | 瞧瞧 真是个帅小伙儿 |
[31:08] | I’m going to kiss you hello. | 我要给你一个见面吻 |
[31:11] | May I do that? | 我能亲你吗 |
[31:17] | Are you learning a lot here? | 你在这里能学到东西吗 |
[31:20] | That makes Mima so happy | 奶奶真替你开心 |
[31:22] | because she wants you to be smart. | 因为我想让你变得聪明 |
[31:25] | She wants you to be the smartest boy there ever was. | 想让你变成聪明绝顶的人 |
[31:29] | Now, there’s something I have to tell you. | 我有些事情得告诉你 |
[31:33] | I met a man. | 我遇见了一个男人 |
[31:35] | A very sweet man. | 很好的男人 |
[31:36] | His name is Roy. | 他叫罗伊 |
[31:39] | I think you’re going to like him. | 你肯定会喜欢他的 |
[31:41] | We’re all going to be together | 我们会生活在一起 |
[31:43] | and that’s going to make us so happy. | 我们会开开心心的 |
[31:46] | Won’t that be nice? | 那样好吗 |
[31:50] | All right. All right. | 好啦 好啦 |
[31:53] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[31:56] | It’s– here it is. | 这个 |
[31:59] | It’s an Abba-Zaba. | 叫”阿巴真棒” |
[32:03] | I don’t know what that is, | 我也不知道这是什么 |
[32:05] | but I’m sure it’s wonderful. | 不过肯定很好看 |
[32:07] | And it’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[32:09] | And we’re going home now. | 现在我们回家吧 |
[32:11] | It’s all been taken care of. | 家里都收拾好了 |
[32:13] | You’re going to come home with– | 你和我一起 |
[32:16] | with me. | 回家 |
[32:19] | Hello, Julia. | 你好 茱莉亚 |
[32:21] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[32:23] | I’m very well. | 我很好 |
[32:26] | Are these your relations? | 他们是你的亲戚吗 |
[32:28] | They’re teachers. | 他们是老师 |
[32:30] | Of course they are. | 当然 |
[32:33] | – Well, then… – What are you doing here? | -那个… -你来这里做什么 |
[32:35] | Just bringing Tommy home. | 带汤米回家 |
[32:37] | He doesn’t live with you anymore. | 他不和你住在一起了 |
[32:38] | Now, Julia, that’s for the judge to decide. | 茱莉亚 那得法官说了算 |
[32:41] | We had a chat today and he was very forthcoming. | 今天我们聊了会儿 他觉得我很有希望 |
[32:46] | Come on, sweetie. I’m here. | 走吧 亲爱的 我在这里 |
[32:50] | No, no. | 不不 |
[32:53] | This isn’t proper. | 这样不对 |
[32:56] | It’s a beautiful day and this isn’t proper. | 今天是美好的一天 这样很不好 |
[33:00] | We’re going to walk this way. | 我们走这边 |
[33:02] | Okay? And we’re not looking back. | 好吗 而且不要回头 |
[33:09] | – This way, ma’am. – Let go of me. | -请这边走 女士 -放开我 |
[33:11] | – Let’s go. Come on. – Let go of me. | -我们走吧 -放开我 |
[33:12] | – You don’t have the right. – Now, please. | -你们没有这个权利 -请这边走 |
[33:13] | You can’t just bleach me out like a laundry stain. | 你们不能把我当污点一样从他生命中抹去 |
[33:17] | – Let go of me. – Come on. | -放开我 -快走 |
[33:18] | I have to give him the Abba-Zaba. | 我得给他”阿巴真棒”的票 |
[33:30] | Here it is. | 就是这 |
[33:34] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[33:36] | It’s okay. Ma put up the curtains. | 还好 老妈挂的窗帘 |
[33:41] | Can you play this? | 你会弹这个 |
[33:42] | Not really. | 不太会 |
[33:45] | You need to find yourself a girl to serenade. | 你得找个姑娘听你唱情歌 |
[33:48] | Give you an incentive. | 给你自己一点动力 |
[33:53] | Shut the door for a minute, Will. | 把门先关上 威尔 |
[34:01] | – Uncle Nucky– – No lecture. | -努基伯父 -不说教 |
[34:04] | Just a few things I want to say. | 只是有些话想说 |
[34:17] | Whatever occurred, it’s over. | 不管发生了什么 都过去了 |
[34:21] | But every now and then you’ll think | 但以后时不常 你会想起 |
[34:24] | about the terrible thing that happened to a boy | 这个连长什么样都记不清的男孩 |
[34:26] | whose face you can’t quite remember. | 身上发生的惨剧 |
[34:29] | I promise, you can live with it. | 我保证 你会没事的 |
[34:33] | Is that what you do? | 你就是这样的吗 |
[34:36] | You’re going to graduate. | 你会毕业 |
[34:38] | We’ll get you into another school | 如果有必要 |
[34:40] | if that’s what’s necessary. | 我们会帮你转学 |
[34:43] | It’s not important now. | 现在这都不重要 |
[34:45] | You worry about what other people might say. | 你担心其他人怎么说 |
[34:48] | You worry about someone you call a friend. | 担心那些被你成为朋友的人 |
[34:52] | None of that matters. | 这些都不重要 |
[34:54] | The only thing you can count on is blood. | 唯一可以依赖的东西 就是血缘 |
[34:59] | The blood that’s in your veins | 在你血管中流淌的 |
[35:01] | and the blood that’s in mine. | 和在我血管中流淌的一样 |
[35:03] | The people who discount you, | 那些瞧不起你的人 |
[35:06] | they don’t know who you are. | 他们不知道你是谁 |
[35:09] | The rage you feel– listen to me careful– | 你感受到的愤怒 给我听仔细了 |
[35:13] | it’s a gift. | 是一份馈赠 |
[35:15] | Use it. | 用好它 |
[35:18] | But don’t let anyone see it. | 但是不要让别人看到 |
[35:22] | Know that I’m watching over you. | 你知道有我照管你 |
[35:25] | Show me the person you intend to be. | 把你想成为的那个人展现给我 |
[35:36] | How much did you pay the district attorney? | 你给地方检察官多少钱 |
[35:41] | One day we’ll talk about all that. | 以后我们再谈这个 |
[35:43] | Right now, you just need to stick to what we discussed | 现在 你就按我们之前讨论的办 |
[35:48] | and not worry about the rest. | 其他的事别担心 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:55] | – You’re Clayton? – Yes, sir. | -你是克莱顿 -是的 先生 |
[35:58] | You’re Willie’s father? | 你是威利的父亲 |
[35:59] | No, his uncle. | 不 是他伯父 |
[36:03] | How do you– | 您怎么 |
[36:05] | I’ll come back later. | 我晚会再回来 |
[36:06] | – I was just– – It’s all right. | -我只是 -没关系 |
[36:08] | I have to get back home. | 我得回家了 |
[36:11] | Remember what we talked about. | 记住我说的话 |
[36:29] | It’s good to meet you, Clayton. | 很高兴见到你 克莱顿 |
[36:35] | Where the hell have you been all day? | 你这一整天都去哪了 |
[36:37] | Didn’t feel like going to class. | 不想去上课 |
[36:39] | Christ, Will, everybody’s talking about– | 天呐 威尔 大家都在讨论 |
[36:42] | what are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[36:44] | It’s taken care of. | 都解决了 |
[36:47] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:49] | It’s been taken care of. | 问题解决了 |
[36:51] | He’s dead, Will. That’s not just gonna go– | 他死了 威尔 你不能就这么 |
[36:53] | Clayton, I have to study. | 克莱顿 我得学习 |
[36:56] | What? | 什么 |
[36:57] | There’s a test in commerce tomorrow | 每天商学课考试 |
[37:00] | and I have to study. | 我得学习 |
[37:01] | So how about you leave me alone? | 你让我一个人待会怎么样 |
[37:13] | Let’s see what you got, tough guy. | 让我来看看你有什么本事 男子汉 |
[37:14] | Mueller! | 穆勒 |
[37:16] | Out of the way. Move. Move. | 闪开 闪开 |
[37:18] | What the fuck’s going on here? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[37:22] | A numerically disadvantaged situation. | 一个人数劣势的情况 |
[37:25] | A what? | 什么 |
[37:26] | There’s six carloads on the way. | 六车人在路上 |
[37:28] | Just keep ’em behind that gate until they get here. | 在人到之前别让他们出门 |
[37:34] | Come on, let me at ’em! | 来 让我来 |
[37:37] | Here, take that! | 给你 尝尝这个 |
[37:39] | Ain’t no need for any grief, fellas. | 没必要发生冲突 伙计们 |
[37:43] | It’s all sewed up anyway. | 结果早就定了 |
[37:45] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[37:46] | Have a nice dinner. | 好好吃顿晚餐 |
[37:49] | Make some more money tomorrow, huh? | 明天多赚点钱 |
[37:51] | We’re waiting for the cops. | 我们在等警察 |
[37:53] | – They ain’t coming. – How do you know? | -他们不会来了 -你怎么知道 |
[37:55] | I got a buddy on the force. | 我警察局认识人 |
[37:57] | And who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[37:59] | Who are we? I’ll show you who the fuck we are. | 我们是谁 我让你知道我们是谁 |
[38:02] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别他妈教我该干什么 |
[38:04] | That’s big talk, little man! | 小个子 话说的挺大啊 |
[38:11] | It matters to me. | 对我来说很重要 |
[38:13] | This is America! | 这是美国 |
[38:15] | We need those extra men or we need to leave. | 我们需要那些多余的人手 不然就得撤了 |
[38:17] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[38:18] | I’ll nail you in front of a cigar stand | 我给你戴上顶战冠 |
[38:20] | with a warbonnet on your scalp. | 把你钉在雪茄架上 |
[38:23] | Take this. | 尝尝这个 |
[38:29] | This is how it is. | 情况就是这样 |
[38:31] | We’re running Cicero. | 我们要管理西塞罗 |
[38:33] | It’s all done legal. | 法律上已经成为事实 |
[38:36] | Anybody don’t like it, then step out here. | 不满意的 可以站出来 |
[38:39] | Come on. Come on, guys. Come on. | 来啊 来啊 伙计们 |
[38:42] | Just one of you. | 就一个 |
[38:44] | Step out | 站出来 |
[38:46] | if you think you got the fucking balls. | 如果你觉得你有种的话 |
[38:54] | Get them dago sons of bitches! | 干倒这群外国佬混蛋们 |
[39:40] | Take that back to Chicago. | 带着这个回芝加哥去吧 |
[39:51] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[40:37] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[41:02] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[41:26] | I called you 10 times. | 我给你打了十次电话了 |
[41:30] | I’m here. | 我在这了 |
[41:33] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做了什么错事吗 |
[41:36] | Not to me. | 不是对我 |
[41:44] | You were very cold when I found you. | 我发现你的时候你浑身冰冷 |
[41:49] | I must have just fallen asleep. | 我肯定是睡着了 |
[41:53] | How you feeling now? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[41:56] | Better. | 好多了 |
[42:00] | Rough day? | 今天过的不好吗 |
[42:02] | Or shouldn’t I ask? | 还是说我不该问 |
[42:10] | What were you doing in the powder room? | 你在化妆间干什么呢 |
[42:14] | Cleaning this up for you. | 帮你把这个清理干净 |
[42:17] | Found it lying on the floor. | 发现它们都在地上 |
[42:22] | That’s– that’s just– | 那些 那些是 |
[42:24] | Yeah, I know what it is. | 我知道是什么 |
[42:28] | Does that help you? | 能让你舒服点吗 |
[42:31] | Not anymore. | 没用了 |
[42:34] | How does that make you feel? | 那是什么感觉 |
[42:42] | Terrified. | 害怕 |
[42:50] | I must repulse you. | 我只能拒绝你了 |
[42:52] | No. I know about weakness. | 不 谁都有弱点 我了解 |
[42:56] | And I know about sin. | 谁都有罪孽 我也了解 |
[43:00] | You don’t know about me. | 但你不了解我 |
[43:08] | Then tell me | 那就跟我讲讲 |
[43:11] | if that would make any of this better. | 也许能让你好受点 |
[43:18] | Roy… | 罗伊 |
[43:27] | I have done the most awful things. | 我做过非常可怕的事 |
[43:50] | Tuch. | 布料 |
[43:52] | Manufaktur. | 工厂 |
[43:53] | Und Konfektionsgeschaft. | 还有织布工人 |
[43:57] | Karstadt. | 卡尔施泰特 |
[43:58] | That’s a mouthful. | 真拗口 |
[44:00] | We just say department store. | 我们这就叫百货商店 |
[44:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[44:03] | This is something we’ve been waiting for. | 我们期待已久的东西 |
[44:04] | – Now it’s arrived. – From far across the seas. | -终于到了 -来自大洋彼岸 |
[44:08] | Stellvertretender Direktor. | 副经理[德语] |
[44:12] | Assistant manager. | 副经理 |
[44:13] | Was that a good job? | 这工作好吗 |
[44:15] | It was a position of respect. | 很有地位 |
[44:17] | – Watch over the employees. – Make sure nobody steals. | -不就是盯住雇员 -不让他们偷鸡摸狗 |
[44:20] | There were many responsibilities. | 还有很多别的职责 |
[44:22] | And they all depended on loyalty, didn’t they? | 不管什么职责 都是忠诚为先 |
[44:25] | Loyalty and honesty. | 忠诚 诚实 |
[44:27] | – You pride yourself on that. – I strive. | -这两点你引以为豪 -我是努力争取 |
[44:30] | You strive. You strive. | 努力争取 努力争取 |
[44:33] | Did you even tell your wife? | 你告诉过妻子吗 |
[44:35] | – Your sons? – Or just leave with the money? | -儿子们呢 -还是只带着钱跑了 |
[44:37] | The money and mistress. | 钱和情妇 |
[44:40] | She worked behind the lingerie counter. | 她是卖内衣的 |
[44:42] | How long did that last? | 卖了多久 |
[44:45] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[44:47] | So much for happiness, huh, Ed? | 快乐总是不长久啊 |
[44:52] | I am a legal resident of the United States. | 我是美国的合法公民 |
[44:55] | You are what I say you are. | 我说你是什么你就是什么 |
[44:57] | And I say you don’t belong here. | 我说你不属于这 |
[45:00] | Then deport me. | 那把我驱逐出境吧 |
[45:12] | I was Army Intelligence during the war. | 一站时 我在军情处 |
[45:14] | I thought the language was very beautiful. | 我觉得德语特别美妙 |
[45:20] | “A father rides with his son through night and wind. | “父亲怀抱爱子 深夜在风中飞驰 |
[45:25] | The child is terrified. | 孩童惊恐万分 |
[45:27] | A demon in the woods. | 是那林中的恶魔 |
[45:29] | The Elfking.” | 魔王” |
[45:31] | What does the father say, Ed? | 父亲说了什么 埃迪 |
[45:33] | Mein Sohn, es ist ein Nebelstreif. | 吾儿 那只是一片迷雾 |
[45:38] | – “Only a wisp of fog.” – Ja. | -“只是一片迷雾” -对 |
[45:41] | But the father was wrong and the Elfking is real, | 但父亲错了 魔王真的在那 |
[45:44] | and the son– what happens to the son, Ed, in beautiful German? | 他儿子 用美妙的德语告诉我 他儿子怎么了 |
[45:48] | In seinen Armen… In seinen Armen das Kind war tot. | 爱子 却已于怀中长眠 |
[45:56] | “In his arms | “爱子 |
[45:58] | the child was dead.” | 却已于怀中长眠” |
[46:07] | Your boys, Konrad and Lucas, they’re grown men now. | 你的儿子 康拉德和卢卡斯 已经成年了 |
[46:11] | Lucas has a son of his own. | 卢卡斯都有儿子了 |
[46:12] | – What? – They changed their last name. | -什么 -他们改姓了 |
[46:15] | As if you didn’t even exist. | 当你根本不存在 |
[46:17] | To escape the shame their father the thief, | 为了忘记他们的父亲 盗贼 骗子 |
[46:21] | the liar, the traitor | 叛徒 |
[46:23] | brought upon them. | 带给他们的耻辱 |
[46:26] | Six days from now, | 再过六天 |
[46:27] | you’ll be in the custody of the Hanover police. | 我们就把你移交给汉诺威警局 |
[46:29] | Then you and your boys will get acquainted all over again. | 让你的儿子们重新认识一下你 |
[46:33] | Think how glad they’ll be to see you. | 他们肯定特别开心 |
[46:41] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[46:43] | We want you to tell us something. | 要你嘴里的信息 |
[46:45] | What? What? | 什么 要什么 |
[46:48] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[46:52] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 |
[46:54] | – You decide. – You decide and you can go. | -你决定 -决定好了 就可以走了 |
[46:59] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[47:05] | It’s very simple, Ed. | 很简单 埃迪 |
[47:07] | You tell us one thing, one little thing, | 只要说一件事 一件小事 |
[47:09] | and we’re done for today. You have my word. | 今天就算结束了 我保证 |
[47:12] | Call it a demonstration of loyalty. | 就当是表一下忠心 |
[47:31] | Ralph Capone. | 拉尔夫·卡彭 |
[47:34] | Yes? | 然后呢 |
[47:36] | At the train station. | 在火车站 |
[47:40] | That was the man I gave the money to. | 我把钱给了他 |
[47:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:55] | Because… | 因为 |
[47:58] | that is what Nucky told me to do. | 努基要我那么做 |
[48:13] | See how easy that was? | 你看这多简单 |
[48:34] | Ed… | 埃迪 |
[48:38] | we’ll see you again soon. | 回头见了 |
[49:19] | I get off a train… | 我刚下火车 |
[49:23] | and right there | 结果 |
[49:26] | in a newspaper… | 就在报纸上看到 |
[49:38] | What was wrong with Brooklyn, huh? | 布鲁克林多好啊 |
[49:41] | We was all happy there. | 我们仨那会特别开心 |
[49:44] | Al says, “Come out,” And… | 阿尔说”出来吧” 我们就 |
[49:57] | He wants to speak to you personal. | 他想单独和你谈谈 |
[50:06] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[50:34] | There’s not much more to go on. | 没什么线索 |
[50:38] | Word has it that it was Chicago’s Detectives’ Special Squad. | 据说是芝加哥警局的特警 |
[50:43] | They say someone called and told them | 他们说有人打电话来 |
[50:45] | the Cicero Police couldn’t be trusted. | 说不能相信西塞罗警局 |
[50:53] | He never got his gun out. | 他枪都没掏出来 |
[51:03] | Every fucking thing that crawls | 那群王八蛋们 |
[51:07] | is gonna pay. | 都他妈要付出代价 |
[52:12] | Clayton Davies? | 克莱顿·戴维斯 |
[52:15] | We’re with the Philadelphia Police. | 我们是费城警局的 |
[52:53] | You’re not supposed to be up here. | 你不该来这 |
[52:56] | Then you better not let anyone see me. | 那就别让人看见我 |
[53:06] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道发生什么了吗 |
[53:10] | They arrested Clayton. | 克莱顿被捕了 |
[53:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[53:15] | The police came and they arrested him. | 警察来了 把他抓走了 |
[53:17] | They said he poisoned Henry. | 说他给亨利下毒 |
[53:24] | Why would somebody do something like that? | 为什么要给他下毒 |
[54:32] | The hell happened to you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[54:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[54:44] | You look like you slept on a bench. | 你好像在长凳上过的夜 |
[54:47] | I spent the night with old friends. | 我跟老朋友在一起 |
[54:49] | There was much drinking. Too much. | 喝了很多酒 非常多 |
[54:51] | And the night became morning. | 不知不觉天就亮了 |
[54:53] | If you’re going to disappear for an entire day– | 你要是想消失一整天 |
[54:56] | It will not happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
[54:57] | I shouldn’t have to worry about that. You understand? | 你这份工作是不该让我操心的 明白吗 |
[55:03] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我只说这么多 |
[55:05] | It’s a responsibility that you asked for. | 这份工作是你主动要求的 |
[55:15] | – Have you eaten? – I am not hungry. | -你吃了吗 -不饿 |
[55:20] | Suit yourself. | 随你便吧 |
[55:27] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[55:32] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[55:55] | Well? | 看到没 |
[55:57] | Here’s something else I’d rather not worry about. | 要是你在身边 就没这么麻烦了 |
[56:11] | 本集中所引用的《魔王》为舒伯特根据民间传说改编创作 讲述了父亲怀抱儿子赶夜路,儿子察觉到魔鬼的存在 父亲未当真,好言好语安抚儿子 结果回到家中发现儿子已离开人世 |