Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:16] It’s Jake Guzik. 是杰克·古兹克
[02:20] Set your watch by the Capones. 卡彭兄弟真准时
[02:23] 20, right on time. Here you go. 二十块 真准时 给你
[02:26] The… vig… 货…
[02:29] – comes… to… – 25, yeah. Yeah. -现在…涨… -好吧 二十五
[02:32] You break a saw? 找得开吗
[02:47] Enoch “Nucky” Thompson. Former treasurer of Atlantic City. 伊诺克·”努基”·汤普森 大西洋城前任司库
[02:51] His brother Eli, Nucky’s number two, 他弟弟伊莱 是努基的副手
[02:53] also the former sheriff until he went to jail. 同时还是前任治安官 但后入狱
[02:58] Michael “Mickey” Doyle, nee Kuzik, 迈克尔·”米奇”·多伊尔 以前姓库兹克
[03:00] runs Thompson’s liquor operations. At least partly. 经营汤普森的私酒生意 至少负责一部分
[03:04] Laszlo “Lolly” Steinman is in charge 拉斯洛·”洛莉”·斯坦曼负责
[03:06] of the racing wire and other gambling. 赌马和其他赌博
[03:08] – Nucky? Mickey? Lolly? – Where’s Flopsy and Mopsy? -努基 米奇 洛莉 -小白和小绒呢
[03:12] – These men are murderers, gentlemen. – Yes, sir. -这些人都是冷血杀手 -是 长官
[03:16] This details one local operation. 这是关于一个本地犯罪系统的资料
[03:18] A criminal enterprise with ties to others throughout the country. 这个犯罪组织跟全国各地的犯罪组织都有联系
[03:21] You’re proposing there’s a nationwide conspiracy? 你是说这事牵扯到全国上下吗
[03:23] It’s all right here, Edgar. 都摆在这儿了 埃德加
[03:29] These cities are almost wholly run by criminal overlords, 这些城市几乎完全掌控在犯罪头子的手中
[03:33] each with ties to one another. 他们都相互勾结
[03:35] Waxey Gordon in Philadelphia. 费城的瓦克西·戈登
[03:37] King Solomon in Boston. 波士顿的金·所罗门
[03:39] John Torrio in Chicago. 芝加哥的约翰·托里奥
[03:44] Within the last month, 就在上个月内
[03:45] Nucky Thompson was visited by Arnold Rothstein 纽约的阿诺德·罗斯坦和乔·马赫里亚
[03:47] and Joe Masseria down from New York City. 去拜访过努基·汤普森
[03:49] Our op in Chicago places Torrio in Atlantic City 我们在芝加哥的人确认托里奥十一月六日
[03:52] on November 6, last. 最后出现在大西洋城
[03:54] – Our op? – Agent, sir. -我们的人 -是探员 先生
[03:58] So? Criminals have friends like everyone else. 这又如何 罪犯跟常人一样有朋友
[04:01] Until you can prove conspiracy, you have nothing. 除非你能证明他们沆瀣一气 这毫无用处
[04:03] You want proof? I’ll get it. 你要证据 我能找到
[04:05] How do you propose to do that? 你要怎么找
[04:08] I’ll find the weakest link in Thompson’s chain and I’ll break it. 我会找到汤普森犯罪活动的薄弱环节 并击溃它
[04:16] I’ll take a ham sandwich and a beer. 给我一个火腿三明治和一瓶啤酒
[04:21] Get me more Mecca for my neck. 给我拿点护肤霜摸脖子
[04:26] I’m still peeling from the sunburn. 晒得我都暴皮了
[04:28] I will have Tom do it as soon as he returns. 等汤姆回来 我会叫他去做的
[04:32] – Are your legs broken? – I have business to attend to. -你腿断了吗 -我还有其他事要做
[04:36] Three deposits before the banks close. 银行关门前要去存三笔钱呢
[04:39] Right. Right. Where’s Tom? 好吧 汤姆人呢
[04:41] He’s on his way back with Mr. Rothstein from the train station. 火车站 他跟罗斯坦先生正在往这儿来
[04:48] Make sure you– make sure Tom gets milk and cake. 一定…让汤姆一定端牛奶和蛋糕来
[04:51] Whatever Rothstein needs. 罗斯坦要什么给他什么
[04:53] I want him receptive to this offer. 我希望他能接受这个提议
[04:58] I thought you were in a hurry. 你不是有事急着办吗
[05:01] Ahem, the deposits while you were in Tampa. 你去坦帕的时候我做的存款
[05:03] For you to confirm the dates and balances. 请你核实日期和余额
[05:06] You have my every confidence. 我完全相信你
[05:13] Wait. 等等
[05:17] From the Chelsea branch, take out $10,000 从切尔西分行取出一万块
[05:20] and meet the Broadway Limited at 5:20. 然后赶五点二十的百老汇特快
[05:23] – And then? – Hop aboard. See the world. -然后呢 -上车 去看看世界
[05:28] Don’t they have jokes in Germany? 德国人不讲笑话吗
[05:33] Put a white carnation in your right lapel. White, not red. 在右翻领上插一根白色康乃馨 白的不是红的
[05:37] A man will approach you. 会有人来跟你攀谈
[05:39] Ask if you have a package for Mr. Brown. 问你是否有给布朗先生的包裹
[05:42] Give him the cash and only him. 把钱给他 只能给他
[05:45] 5:20, Mr. Brown. 五点二十 布朗先生
[05:48] Can you handle this? 你能行吗
[05:51] I will protect it with my life. 我会用生命保住这笔钱
[05:54] Don’t be so dramatic. It’s only money. 别这么夸张 不过是钱罢了
[06:10] *If I should take a notion* *如果我一时兴起*
[06:14] *To jump into the ocean* *跳进了大海*
[06:19] *’Tain’t nobody’s business if I do* *如果这么做 别人也管不着*
[06:24] *Do, do, do *管不着*
[06:28] *If I go to church on Sunday* *如果我周日去教堂*
[06:32] *Then just tear it down on Monday* *然后周一把它拆掉*
[06:37] *’Tain’t nobody’s business if I do.* *如果我这么做 别人也管不着*
[06:44] Mr. White. 怀特先生
[06:48] Miss Maitland. 梅特兰小姐
[06:49] Enjoying the show so far? 演出您还满意吗
[06:52] Your man there can play. 你的搭档弹得不错
[06:56] Last I checked, there was a singer up there with him. 如果我没记错 这上面还站了位歌手
[07:00] Got no complaints. 我没意见
[07:03] No compliments, either. 也没有赞许
[07:07] You just go on singing to the folks need to hear you. 继续唱给那些要听你唱的人吧
[07:25] I’ve been waiting to talk to you. 我一直想和你谈谈
[07:39] – It’s my mama. She’s sick. – Sorry to hear that. -我妈她病了 -真遗憾
[07:43] May be pertussis or consumption. 可能是百日咳或肺痨
[07:45] Can’t say, but she asking for me. 说不准 但她叫我去陪她
[07:49] You got somebody to make your collects? 你能找人顶替你吗
[07:50] My boys up on it. Be back from Baltimore in two days. 我的手下能行 两天后我就能从巴尔的摩回来
[07:54] If it’s all right with you. 如果你不介意
[08:03] You got family to tend to, go and tend to them. 你要照顾家里人的话 就去吧
[08:21] Eat that, Wyatt Earp. 尝尝老子厉害 怀特·厄普[西部片主角]
[08:24] Set me up again, Mueller. 再去摆好 穆勒
[08:29] Five spot says it takes you both barrels. 我赌五块 你得用上两枪
[08:31] Oh, I’ll take your money. 好啊 我跟你赌
[08:33] I bagged four Filthy-pinos, summer of aught-one. 零一年夏天 我打过四个菲律宾狗
[08:37] Oh, that so? 真的假的啊
[08:44] Ah, fuck! I’m shot! 妈的 我中枪了
[08:47] Did you– did you– 你是…
[08:48] – The fuck? – “I bagged four Filthy-pinos,” He says. -搞什么 -他还说”打过四个菲律宾狗”呢
[08:51] I can’t see. I’m blind. 我看不到了 我瞎了
[08:53] Oh, I’m gonna piss myself. 我真是要笑尿了
[08:55] Mueller, help him up there. 穆勒 帮帮他
[08:58] – Jesus Christ, Deano. – It’s a little dirt. -老天啊 迪恩 -就是点沙子罢了
[09:00] – It was just a gag. – I could have lost a fucking eye. -就是个恶作剧 -我可能会瞎掉
[09:02] I said it was a gag. You want me getting sore? 我都说是恶作剧了 别惹我发火
[09:07] No. Sure, yeah. What you said. 不 当然了 就是这样
[09:08] I missed it? God damn it. 我没看到啊 真是的
[09:14] Delivery down St. Luke’s. One of the Capones. 替卡彭家的人送货去圣卢克店里
[09:16] Al or Frank? 阿尔还是弗兰克
[09:17] That bloater makes their collections. 那个收钱的死胖子
[09:19] – Bad ticker. – Shame. -心脏问题 -真可惜
[09:22] Like to make a nice wreath for one of them guineas. 我真想给他们哪个送个好花圈
[09:25] I’m gonna maybe go lay down in the truck. 我去卡车里躺一会儿
[09:27] Hey, get that beer over to Schultzie’s first. 先把啤酒送去舒尔泽店里
[09:33] George, toss some daisies together. 乔治 弄点雏菊花
[09:36] The day-olds. Hoof ’em up to the hospital. 拿昨天的就行 送去医院
[09:39] Honestly, I’d prefer to avoid the Capones. 老实说 我不太想跟卡彭兄弟打交道
[09:44] Last time I got this. 上次他们给了我这个
[10:10] They don’t soak in, you know. 这东西是浸不进去的
[10:13] – I’m awake. – You actually have to read them. -我醒着呢 -你得读进去
[10:18] Thank your mother. 你妈妈洗的
[10:26] “Tess of the De-erber”? “戴波家的苔丝”
[10:30] Beats me. 看不懂
[10:32] 200 bucks a semester, beats me? 两百块一学期 你说看不懂
[10:41] Your mother said you’ve been walking around 你妈妈说你最近
[10:43] with your bottom lip on the floor. What gives? 情绪不怎么好 怎么回事
[10:46] – Nothing. – Bull. -没什么 -骗人
[10:48] – Grades? – They’re okay. -成绩问题 -成绩还行
[10:51] – One letter home I find out. – They’re okay. -信寄到家我就知道了 -还行的
[10:54] Good at chemistry. 化学很好
[10:55] What, then? A girl? 那是为什么 女人吗
[11:02] – I’m just not happy there, okay? – Happy? -我就是在那儿念得不太开心 -开心
[11:06] You’re there to get an education. You think I’m happy? 你是去受教育的 你以为我开心吗
[11:10] It’s just these kids are a bunch of stuck-up jerks. 那些孩子都是些自大的混蛋
[11:15] You’re a Thompson. 你小子姓汤普森
[11:17] Who are they? 他们都是谁
[11:18] Philadelphia mostly. New York. 大部分是费城的 还有纽约人
[11:21] Met one other kid from Atlantic City and he dropped out. 除了我只有一个大西洋城的孩子 他还退学了
[11:25] Yeah, well, you’re the only boy from Atlantic City 大家只需要记住你一个
[11:27] anybody needs to know. Remember that. 大西洋城的男孩 你给我记着
[11:33] You’re there to make something of yourself. For your mother. 你要在那里闯出一番名堂 为了你妈妈
[11:37] – I’m trying, okay? – Try harder. -我在努力了 -那就再加把劲
[11:41] I don’t want to hear this nonsense again. 别再跟我来这套了
[11:50] You got broad shoulders. 男人的肩膀要扛天
[11:53] Remember why you’re there and do what you have to do. 记住你为什么去 然后做你该做的
[12:08] They call this food? 这也叫吃的
[12:10] – I’m hungry. – You’re always fucking hungry. -我饿了 -你永远吃不够
[12:13] This shit will kill you soon as a bullet. 这些东西对你来说比子弹还致命
[12:15] Just some ricotta and white sauce to settle your stomach, huh? 就吃些干酪和白汁 让你的胃好受些
[12:19] Thanks, fellas. 谢了 伙计们
[12:26] Next time, tell that lazy 下次让那个懒蛋
[12:27] bastard to come down the street to pay you, huh? 自己走下来交钱
[12:29] I’ll be out in a week. I only missed three pickups. 我一周就能出院 也就少收三次
[12:33] You get your strength back. 你先好好养着
[12:35] I’m gonna slip one of these nurses a fin. 我找个护士塞点钱
[12:37] Get you a nice little sponge bath. 让她给你好好洗个澡
[12:39] Make it a couple of nurses. 多找几个
[12:40] There’s a lot of Jake to sponge down. 他表面积大 工作量也大
[12:46] When was the last time we did a pickup? 咱俩上次去收钱是什么时候
[12:48] Me and you? Brooklyn. 你和我吗 布鲁克林
[12:52] Frankie Yale, back when we was Five Points. 弗兰基·耶鲁 五点黑帮那会
[12:55] That guy with the wooden teeth. 装了颗木头牙的那个
[12:58] I still got fucking splinters. 我扎了根刺 现在还在
[13:03] So how about it, huh? You and me. 怎么样 咱俩去
[13:07] – We finish Jake’s collections. – Sure. Why not? -帮杰克把钱收完 -好啊
[13:12] Oh! Who sent for the undertaker? 这丧门星谁找来的
[13:15] Hello. These are the flowers you ordered. 你们好 这是你们订的花
[13:17] What? This is the shit he sends? 这个 他就送这破玩意
[13:21] I got weeds under my porch nicer than these. 都不如门前的野草
[13:28] See that? They don’t even stand up. 看到没 都蔫了
[13:30] Mr. O’Banion meant no disrespect. 奥巴尼恩先生没有冒犯的意思
[13:32] The man’s sick. How else is he supposed to take it, huh? 他病了 你这让他怎么想
[13:35] If you’d prefer some begonias… 如果想换秋海棠
[13:38] See? This is what your soft-soap gets us with O’Banion. 看到没 你来软的 奥巴尼恩就得寸进尺
[13:44] – How’s the melon? – I suppose it could have been worse. -脑袋怎么样 -情况可能会更糟
[13:47] Yeah, you’re right. Could have been me. 是啊 没准挨打的是我
[13:51] So, Deano, he misses us? 迪恩 他想我们吗
[13:55] You know Mr. O’Banion. Always jocular. 奥巴尼恩就是这样 爱开玩笑
[13:59] I heard he opened two new speaks down on the Gold Coast. 听说金海岸那边他又开了两家酒吧
[14:04] Well, I’m sure Mr. Guzik needs his rest. 我觉得古兹克先生需要休息
[14:09] Hey, where you going? We’re talking. 你去哪 话还没说完呢
[14:11] Mr. O’Banion is waiting. 奥巴尼恩先生在等我
[14:17] He can wait. 让他等着
[14:27] See? Watch. 看
[14:33] 14,000 acres, 70 bucks per. 一万四千公顷 每公顷七十美元
[14:38] It’s my understanding that Florida real estate is played out. 我觉得佛罗里达州的房地产已经没有甜头了
[14:42] Except we’re not buying land, we’re buying opportunity. 但我们不是买地产 是买机遇
[14:45] Think Frisco in ’48. 想想一八四八年的旧金山
[14:48] – Gold, Nucky? – Better. We’ve got water on three sides -这里有金子吗 -比金子还好 这三面临海
[14:53] half a mile from the Atlantic Coast rail line. 离大西洋铁路线只有半英里
[14:55] A trawler can reach the Bahamas in 22 hours. 坐渔船到巴哈马只要二十二小时
[14:57] – Havana in 28. – Rum. -到哈瓦那二十八小时 -朗姆酒
[14:59] The best in the world, straight from the islands. 最好的朗姆酒 直接进口
[15:02] McCoy’s boats take it 用麦考伊的船
[15:03] straight up the coast to port in Atlantic City. 直接运到大西洋城港口
[15:06] – Or New York. – And reload with our whiskey. -纽约也可以 -再装上我们的威士忌
[15:09] A spirit in tragically short supply down there. 威士忌刚好在那边很紧俏
[15:14] – Competition? – None of any consequence. -有竞争对手吗 -完全没有
[15:16] As long as we act now, plant our flag. 现在行动 抢占先机
[15:18] Time those hayseeds figure 等别人发现这条财路的时候
[15:20] out what we’re working, we’ll be in clover. 咱们已经盆满钵满了
[15:22] And our friends a bit closer to home? 需要担心我们那边的朋友吗
[15:25] Masseria won’t go past Brooklyn. 马赫里亚不会插手布鲁克林的事
[15:38] What I require is a partner with a level head. 我需要一个同样有眼界的合作伙伴
[15:42] Not to mention a half million dollars. 更不用说五十万美元了
[15:45] I’m assuming at least as much risk, 我估计至少要冒这么大的风险
[15:47] which I generally choose to avoid. 虽然我会尽量规避风险
[15:53] Who to believe– the Nucky who told me 我该相信谁呢 是几周前
[15:55] only weeks ago he was satisfied with what he had, 那个说自己别无他求的努基
[15:59] or the Nucky who stands before me now? 还是现在站在我面前的这个努基
[16:02] – Circumstances change, Arnold. People change. – Do they? -世界在变 阿诺德 人也会变 -真的吗
[16:09] Last year took a toll on both of us. 去年咱们两个都损失不少
[16:12] You can wallow in the past or you can come aboard 你是沉溺过去 还是跟我携手
[16:14] and do historically what we’ve been pretty good at– 去做我们都很擅长的事
[16:17] making money. 赚钱
[16:20] A pity you left office. 你离开政坛真可惜
[16:23] – How soon do you need a decision? – Take the evening. -你多久要答复 -明早吧
[16:28] I’ll mull it downstairs over poker. 我下楼打扑克去
[16:32] I trust you’ll join me? 你来吗
[16:34] – Later on, perhaps. – Good. -一会吧 -很好
[16:36] I find you don’t really know a man until you play cards with him. 我发现 不打扑克不相识
[16:41] – Don’t we know each other, Arnold? – One would have thought so. -我们还不够熟悉吗 阿诺德 -只有你这么觉得
[17:02] Sure you want to trust him? 你要相信他吗
[17:05] You know anyone else with that kind of money? 还有谁有那么多钱
[17:09] Beautiful office. 办公室不错
[17:11] I myself find it rather ostentatious. 我觉得有点过分奢华
[17:15] It belongs to Mr. Garvey, 这是贾维先生的
[17:16] who at the moment is fighting deportation. 不过他现在被流放国外
[17:19] What he do? 他做什么了
[17:22] He founded this organization. 成立了这个组织
[17:25] Am I to assume by your presence, Mr. Purnsley, 珀斯利先生 我猜你来
[17:28] that you are a Negro in need of improvement? 是觉得自己作为一个黑人需要进步了
[17:41] You are far from home. 你现在离家很远
[17:45] From your broad features, Senegambia or Loango. 从外貌来看 你来自塞内冈比亚 或是卢安果
[17:51] That there green is from the powder I sell for you. 卖你的海洛因的钱
[17:53] We agreed I would see you in Atlantic City. 我们说好了 我去大西洋城找你
[17:55] Well, I thought I’d just– 我觉得可以
[17:57] Ignore my explicit instruction? 无视我明确的指示吗
[17:59] – No, sir. I just– – You are standing in the offices -不是 我只是 -你所在的办公室
[18:01] of the Universal Negro Improvement Association, Mr. Purnsley. 是全球黑人进步协会 珀斯利先生
[18:06] This is not that. 这里不谈那些
[18:09] This is something else. 这里没有那么庸俗
[18:13] – Mr. Narcisse– – Doctor. -纳西斯先生 -医生
[18:21] I just wanted to let you know, 我只是来告诉你
[18:23] Doctor, that I could– 医生 我可以
[18:25] It’s a shame you wasted your trip, Mr. Purnsley. 可惜你白跑一趟 珀斯利先生
[18:27] – But listen. – Miss Walker will show you out. -听我说 -沃克小姐会送你出去
[19:01] Should take out an ad, why don’t you? 你怎么不举个牌子
[19:06] That’s for me. 我的
[19:08] Oh, for Christ– 我的天呐
[19:11] You got a package for Mr. Brown? 有给布朗先生的包裹吗
[19:16] You new? ‘Cause it’s usually a different guy. 你新来的吗 以前是另一个人
[19:20] I have been integral to Mr. Thompson’s organization 我是汤普森先生组织里的重要成员
[19:22] for quite some time. Good day to you. 一直都是 日安
[19:25] Whoa, whoa, hold on. Is there a place 等会等会 这周围
[19:27] besides this shithole outside the station I could eat? 有没有吃饭的地方 除了这破车站
[19:30] – What type of fare? – Steak, some spuds. -吃什么 -牛排啊 土豆啊
[19:34] The Knife & Fork does an excellent chop. 刀叉餐厅很不错
[19:37] Where is that? I got a train back at 9:30. 在哪 我九点半的火车
[19:41] – Atlantic Avenue where it crosses– – You take me. -大西洋大街和 -你带我去
[19:45] I am not a chauffeur, sir. 我不是司机 先生
[19:51] No offense. I’ll get a hack. What’s it called? Knives & Forks? 不好意思 我去打听一下 叫刀叉是吗
[19:57] I eat here again, I’m gonna get the trots. 再在这吃我就要拉肚子了
[20:02] Come. I will take you in my Packard. 走吧 我开帕卡德送你去
[20:09] All aboard! 上车了
[20:17] It’s okay. 安全了
[20:24] Is that all that’s left? There’s supposed to be 20 kids. 就这点了 说好的二十瓶呢
[20:26] We’ll cut it. 稀释一下呗
[20:32] Just so you know, 跟你说一下
[20:34] I was out last time. Or else I would never have let them do that.. 上次我不在 不然是不会让他们这样对你的
[20:41] Wasn’t for my pop what he’d do to me, 要不是想着我爸会怎么收拾我
[20:43] – Henry’d be short of some teeth. – Probably just have his dad buy him new ones. -亨利早该满地找牙了 -让他爸再给他买几颗呗
[20:51] He’s gonna be there, you know, tonight, 他今晚会去的
[20:54] drinking your booze again. 接着喝你弄来的酒
[20:55] If we cut these three and make six, 咱们把这三瓶兑成六瓶
[20:58] – you think that’s enough to get everybody tight? – Sure. -够今晚大伙喝了吧 -够了
[21:03] That one for us? 这瓶咱们留着吗
[21:04] This is for my old pal Henry. My buddy. 这瓶留给老伙计亨利 我的好朋友
[21:24] You did good back there. 刚才做的不错
[21:25] Thank you, but I really should be going. 谢谢 但我真该走了
[21:29] – Buzz again. – Give it a minute. -再按 -别着急
[21:36] All right. Hold your horses. 好了 别激动
[21:38] My wife, she’s making lapskaus. It’s a type of stew. 我妻子做了挪威乱炖
[21:44] Jerry Flentje, he home? 杰里·弗兰辛 在家吗
[21:45] He’s always home. What, you want him? Ring his buzzer. 他一直在 要找他吗 按他的门铃去
[21:49] Miss, we’ve come a long way to see our pal. 小姐 我们远道而来看朋友
[21:53] And a good surprise is nothing 我们想给他个惊喜
[21:56] without the surprise of the thing, am I right? 但找不到他惊喜也就没了 对吗
[21:59] – You a friend of his? – Yeah, we go way back. -你们是他朋友吗 -对 老相识了
[22:02] I don’t see him much anymore since these two bums got married. 打从他俩婚礼我们就再没见过
[22:05] We know Jerry lives here, just not what apartment. 我们知道他住这 就是不知道哪间屋子
[22:11] 2D. 他在2D
[22:13] I’m 1C in case he ain’t home and you want to leave a note. 我在1C 如果他不在家你可以留张便条
[22:49] – What do you want? I can’t. – Don’t be scared. -你想怎么样 我不能 -不要害怕
[22:53] Who the fuck let them in?! 谁让他们进来的
[23:07] Nice job. 干得好
[23:29] This Tampa thing goes, you think you can run things here? 坦帕的事开始之后 你可以接手这里吗
[23:33] – You’d move? – McCoy’s a good man, -你要走 -麦考伊是个好人
[23:37] but he can’t build a city from the ground up. 但是他不能从头开始建起一座城
[23:39] This is home, Nuck. You got family. 这是我们的家 努克 你有家人
[23:43] You’ve got family. 你才有家人
[23:47] You are family, too, of course. June, the kids. 你也是家人 当然了 琼和孩子们
[23:52] But it’s not the same. 但不一样
[24:01] Whatever you need, I’ll take care of it. Thank you. 不管你需要什么 我都会满足 谢谢
[24:06] If Rothstein kicks in, you take the money, 如果罗斯坦入伙了 你拿着钱
[24:08] meet McCoy down in Tampa. 去坦帕和麦考伊汇合
[24:11] Sure. I just… 当然 我就
[24:15] Willie’s away at school. 威利在学校里
[24:17] There are some growing pains. 有了些成长的烦恼
[24:19] Four days, tops. 顶多四天
[24:20] If it wasn’t so much cash, 如果不是涉及到这么多现金
[24:22] – I’d send Eddie. – No, I got it. -我就让埃迪去了 -我明白
[24:24] Might as well see what all the fuss is about. 还是去看看到底有什么大惊小怪的的好
[24:32] – Sorry to interrupt. – Rothstein? -抱歉打扰 -罗斯坦来了
[24:35] Got himself a game going. 小赌了一把
[24:37] – What’d he buy in for? – 100 grand. -他买了多少筹码 -十万
[24:40] – So he’s up? – That ain’t why I came. -所以他出现了 -我来不是因为这个
[24:43] He requesting the pleasure of your company. 他要求你去陪他
[24:59] – Castor oil? – It’s not strong enough. -蓖麻油 -不够烈
[25:14] How about milk of magnesia? 镁乳怎么样
[25:16] When we broke it down in class, 我们在课上分解它的时候
[25:17] I got the squirts just smelling it. 光是闻着气味就呛出眼泪了
[25:18] I like your thinkin’, Lincoln. We’ll make our own. 想法不错 林肯 我们来自己调
[25:21] What was in it? Two compounds linoleic acid? 里面有什么 两种化合物亚油酸
[25:25] I think. 我觉得是
[25:27] Magnesium hydroxide. 氢氧化镁
[25:31] We’ll whip up a batch, spike Henry’s booze, 我们现兑点东西 倒到亨利的酒里
[25:34] – then stand back. – Way back. -然后就撤 -撤得越远越好
[25:36] Kaboom. Couldn’t happen to a sweller feller. 看看这个混蛋会怎么样
[25:48] I believe you left some lamb unscathed. 你的这些羊肉都没动
[25:50] You know, most joints like this, they skimp on the seasonings. 这样的餐厅 佐料都不舍得多给
[25:57] Come to Chicago. 来芝加哥吧
[25:59] Take you to the Blackhawk. 带去你黑鹰餐厅
[26:01] prime rib the size of a manhole cover. 上肋跟井盖一样大
[26:04] And you’d like it, Chicago. A lot of Krauts. 你会喜欢芝加哥的 很多德国佬
[26:09] How long you work for Nucky? 你为努基工作多久了
[26:11] 11 years this past November. 过了十一月份已经十一年了
[26:14] You ain’t just no bagman, then. 那你不是小喽啰了
[26:16] I am Mr. Thompson’s Charge d’affaires. 我是汤普森的”二把手”
[26:20] I’m kind of like an equal partner 在芝加哥我们算是
[26:22] in what we got going on back in Chicago. 平等的合作人
[26:24] – I met your brother Albert. – Alphonse. Good kid. -我见过你的弟弟阿尔伯特 -阿尔方斯 是个好孩子
[26:29] A little colicky as a baby. 有点娇气
[26:37] – Gonna make me drink alone? – Perhaps a touch. -让我自己喝吗 -来一点吧
[26:46] I missed out on the goin’-ons last summer. 去年夏天的事我错过了
[26:48] I heard it got messy. 我听说情况很糟
[26:50] Lucky you had friends, huh? 你有朋友很幸运
[26:52] All parties involved seem to have benefited. 所有参与方都获益了
[26:56] I ain’t sore I missed it. 错过了我不生气
[26:57] I got a kid. 我有个孩子
[26:59] Some of us were not so lucky. 有些人就不是很幸运了
[27:02] Really? Caught some lead? 真的 挨枪子儿了
[27:05] Not as bad as some. 没有一些人严重
[27:08] Me, 我
[27:10] I usually handle the more executive angle of things. 我经常处理一些高决策的事情
[27:13] I run a bottling plant, 我负责一个瓶工厂
[27:15] I make sure that the books look legit for the operation. 我确保我们的营业看上去是合法的
[27:18] Appearances are as important as reality, Mr. Capone. 表象和现实同等重要 卡彭先生
[27:23] So what about you? Got a family? 你呢 有家人吗
[27:26] Ah, two sons. 两个儿子
[27:29] Both of them grown in Germany. 他们都在德国长大
[27:32] One of them is the assistant to the burgermeister. 其中一个给大厨当助手
[27:35] A chef? 厨师
[27:36] And the other is a dental surgeon. 另一个是牙医
[27:39] But nothing like America, huh? 没有一点美国气 是吧
[27:41] With the boys growing into fine young men, 儿子们长大成人了
[27:44] my wife passed on… 我妻子过世了
[27:45] I’m sorry to hear it. 我很遗憾
[27:47] ..I felt I could make a new life here. 我觉得我在这里可以有新的生活
[27:51] Like me moving to Chicago. 就像我搬去芝加哥一样
[27:53] Ah. 是的
[27:54] Fate has a way of setting things in order. 命运自有安排
[28:01] To new lives, Mr. Capone. 敬新人生 卡彭先生
[28:05] – Call me Bottles. – Edward. -叫我饼子 -叫我爱德华
[28:14] Come on, let’s dance! 来跳舞吧
[28:23] Cheers! 干杯
[28:25] Here you go, Bucket. 敬你一杯 巴克特
[28:27] Isn’t he ever gonna put that down? 他什么时候能把酒杯放下
[28:28] Let’s go over and distract him. 我们过去扰乱他
[28:30] You chat him up, I’ll pour it in. 你跟他聊聊天 我倒进去
[28:31] Just give it to me. Come on. 给我就行 拿来
[28:36] Not too much or he’ll be able to taste it. 别放太多 要不然他该尝出来了
[28:38] Three fingers or so. Oops. 倒三指深就可以
[28:41] – What? – Want me to clear out? -怎么了 -需要我闪人吗
[28:47] Hey, enjoying the party? 玩的开心吗
[28:49] It’s okay. 还行
[28:50] You look nice. 你看上去很精神
[28:53] Find someone else to flirt with. 找别人调情去
[28:55] Why not you? 你怎么不行
[28:56] I mean someone you haven’t suckered yet. 我是说去找你还没有骗过的人
[29:00] You think I was part of that? 你觉得我参与了
[29:01] No, you’re a babe in the woods. 不 你出淤泥而不染
[29:07] Have it your way. 随你便
[29:21] Is that what you wanted? 你真的想那样吗
[29:40] Thompson. Good stuff you brought. 汤普森 你的酒太棒了
[29:43] We aim to please. 你高兴就好
[30:03] Raise, 1,000. 加码 一千
[30:16] Surely things aren’t that bad, Nucky. 情况肯定没那么糟 努基
[30:20] I keep it that way by rarely playing. 我不玩牌就是避免那种状况发生
[30:23] This is a game of skill. 这可是技术活
[30:31] I suppose an intermediate position is better than none at all. 一个中间的立场总比没有立场强
[30:33] Oh, sure, if action is your only goal. 当然 如果行动是你唯一的目标的话
[30:36] Why else would I have asked you to play? 要不然我为什么让你玩
[30:38] “You can’t really know a man…”? “你不会真正了解一个人”
[30:40] Come on, you gonna raise or not? 到底加不加码
[30:46] You fancy yourself a sportsman, Arnold. 假如你是个运动员 阿诺德
[30:48] What would you do here? 你会怎么做
[30:49] I would play against me like you mean it. 我会尽全力打赢我
[30:53] Says the big Ike been losing all night. 今晚输得最惨的就是你了
[30:55] How about you keep your observations to yourself? 你的意见保留行不行
[30:59] Are you in this game? 你在赌桌上吗
[31:02] ‘Cause that’s my money on the felt. 上面的钱可是我的
[31:03] The gentleman’s bought a right to an opinion, Meyer. 这位先生有权利发表意见 迈耶
[31:07] Meyer. Arnold. Arnold. Meyer. 迈耶 阿诺德 阿诺德 迈耶
[31:10] Isch gabibble dibble dabble. 名字倒挺配
[31:20] Raising 5,000. 加码五千
[31:22] And now you’ve got my attention. 现在我注意到你了
[31:31] Doctor. 医生
[31:36] Speak to you? 能跟你谈谈吗
[31:38] Meet me after the salon. 展会结束来接我
[31:42] You have until 127th Street, Mr. Purnsley. 你可以说到一百二十七街 珀斯利先生
[31:48] First off, regards coming to 首先 来您做生意的地方
[31:50] your place of business, I apologize. 打扰 我深表歉意
[31:53] Industriousness is a rarely acknowledged virtue of the Negro, 坚持不懈是黑人少有的美德
[31:56] so I accept and acknowledge. 所以我接受你的道歉
[32:00] Your Mr. White, 你的那位怀特先生
[32:02] his time is past 他已风光不再
[32:04] and his place uncertain. 立场不定
[32:06] Got the club. Whole Northside, too. 接手了俱乐部 还有整个北部
[32:09] A plantation run by Nordics 白人的地盘
[32:11] who throw you scraps enough to keep you from starving, 他们施舍你一些残羹冷炙不让你饿死
[32:13] but not enough to make your belly full. 但并不足以饱腹
[32:15] That’s why I come. You tell me what you need down there. 所以我才来 请告诉我您需要什么
[32:19] I don’t need some skylark nigger, Mr. Purnsley. 我可不需要什么瞎胡闹的黑鬼 珀斯利先生
[32:23] That ain’t me, sir. Never was. 我可不是那样的人 从来不是
[32:28] All of this, 所有的这一切
[32:29] touched by the black hand of the creator. 都是黑人一手建造的
[32:32] In Harlem, we should give no more tribute to a Nucky Thompson 在哈林 我们对努基·汤普森和白人
[32:35] or any Nordic than we would a bottle fly. 的赞美不会比我们对苍蝇的赞美多
[32:38] Your Northside may as well be Mississippi. 你们的北面可能是密西西比
[32:42] If you had the right man running things down there… 如果你找到对的人来管理这里
[32:47] The downfall of the Libyan, Mr. Purnsley, 珀斯利先生 黑人的衰落
[32:50] is what we used to call a duppy in the islands. 我们那片岛用这个词语代表恶鬼
[32:53] A duppy is a vampire 恶鬼就是
[32:55] who sucks the blood from his people, lays them low. 吸人血的吸血鬼 毫不尊重人
[33:00] This duppy gad about as if he in a brier patch, 这个恶鬼如在荆棘之地游荡
[33:03] waiting for master to ring the dinner bell. 等着主人叫吃饭
[33:06] Our people flourish when they are able 我们的人民只有高尚善良
[33:09] to be the angels of their better natures. 才能蓬勃发展
[33:11] This duppy, this nigger, 不然就只会产生
[33:15] is what will happen unless there are Libyans 这种恶鬼 这种黑鬼 除非有
[33:18] prepared to instruct him in the uplift of the race. 品格高尚的黑人来指导他
[33:29] She is fine. That’s yours? 她很好 那是你的吗
[33:44] Nigger, you lost your goddamn mind. 黑鬼 你他妈疯了啊
[33:50] Fuck! 我操
[34:18] Who, Mueller? 谁 穆勒
[34:20] Hand to God. Ask him. 我保证是真的 问他啊
[34:22] It’s true. It’s called akavit. 真的 那酒叫阿卡维特
[34:25] – What’s it taste like? – Like shit. -味道怎么样 -像屎一样
[34:28] Like shit. 像屎一样
[34:32] Good for you, 好样的
[34:33] skimming from that Irish fuck. 逃过那个爱尔兰畜生的魔掌
[34:36] Tell you what, 我跟你说
[34:38] you keep busting heads for us while we square this election, 我们忙选举的事 你继续帮我们当打手
[34:41] we’ll give you the– the aka– 然后我们给你阿卡…
[34:44] – What is it? – Akavit. -叫什么来着 -阿卡维特
[34:45] Yeah, right. 对 没错
[34:47] You get the Cicero action on it. 你就在西塞罗闹事
[34:48] Much as you can make. 越多越好
[34:50] – But Mr. O’Banion is– – Cicero is where the action is gonna be. -但是奥巴尼恩先生… -西塞罗才是重要的地方
[34:54] Pick a winner, Mueller. 选明主 穆勒
[34:59] Fuck me. 我操
[35:01] Ain’t that one of O’Banion’s speaks? 那是不是奥巴尼恩的车
[35:03] Mueller. 穆勒
[35:07] – I, uh… – Yeah, it is. -我… -是 没错
[35:09] They use the bread trucks for booze. 他们用面包车运输酒
[35:11] And if you’re stupid enough to leave your shipment 如果你蠢到把货
[35:13] – right out on the street… – You’re practically begging us. -丢在街上 -简直是在求我们打劫
[35:17] It may just be a bread truck. 可能真的是装面包的车
[35:21] I may be kinda hungry. 那我有点饿了
[35:22] Yeah, I could eat. 我也要吃点东西
[35:25] You follow in the car. 你开车跟上
[35:35] – Mr. Capone, please. I– – Come on, get in. -卡彭先生 我 -快点 上车
[35:38] Get in! 上车
[35:43] Live a little, huh? 像个男人 好吧
[35:59] It’s to you, sir. 该您了 先生
[36:07] Do you recall our first encounter, Mr. Thompson? 汤普森先生 还记得我们的第一次见面吗
[36:11] You needed supplies for a wedding. 你需要为一个婚礼准备酒
[36:15] Is that what I said? 我是那么说的吗
[36:16] Something like that. 差不多吧
[36:18] What the hell are we doing here? 我们来这里干什么的
[36:19] You were a type I’d recognized. 你是我知道的一类人
[36:22] What type is that? 哪类人
[36:23] Small-town glad-hander peering over the fence, 小地方的热情洋溢之人 望着栅栏的那边
[36:26] eager to stick his finger in a new piece of pie. 迫切想偷吃一块馅饼
[36:32] I don’t like pie. 我不喜欢馅饼
[36:36] Well, I have learned something new about you. 好吧 我对你的了解又多了一点
[36:41] Everything you want from me tonight is on the table. 你今晚想从我这里得到的 都在这桌子上了
[36:47] That’s more exciting to you than it is to me. 你比我更激动吧
[36:52] Why does that make me sad? 我怎么有点难过
[36:54] Jesus Christ. 我的老天啊
[36:57] You need to send for a priest? 要送你去牧师那里吗
[36:59] Maybe not in your case. 也许得送你去精神病院了
[37:01] Do you have any idea who you’re talking to? 你知不知道你在跟谁说话
[37:03] Yeah, someone who’s taking a long time to lose. 知道 输钱不爽快的人
[37:08] And back off from my shoulder. 离我远一点
[37:10] Meyer, it’s all an aspect of the contest. 迈耶 这只是打牌
[37:18] May I impose upon the house’s good nature? 不好意思 能劳驾一下贵庄吗
[37:23] How much? 多少
[37:26] $200,000. 二十万
[37:29] There are other games, Arnold. 还有很多其他的游戏 阿诺德
[37:31] No, there’s only the game you’re in now. 不 你现在在玩的只有这个游戏
[37:36] Give Mr. Rothstein a marker for 200,000. 给罗斯坦先生换二十万的筹码
[37:59] All in. 全押
[38:10] Call. 开牌
[38:12] Flush, queen high. 同花 Q最大
[38:21] I figured you for a straight. 我以为你是同花顺
[38:23] Then you figured me wrong again. 你又猜错了
[38:42] Nice getting to know you, Arnold. 很高兴认识你 阿诺德
[38:53] ..Baumkuchen, strudel, schwarzwalder kirschtorte. 年轮蛋糕 卷心饼 黑森林蛋糕
[38:56] I swear he gets fatter by the day. 他肯定一天比一天胖
[38:58] Because you’re getting him ready for the slaughter. 因为他得做好准备砍人
[39:01] From strudel chef to company president. 卷心饼大厨 公司老总通通杀光
[39:04] Ausgezeichnet! 好样的
[39:07] – What’s the matter? – You have missed your train. -怎么了 -你错过了火车
[39:10] Trains are like whores– you miss one, 火车就像婊子 错过一个
[39:12] you can hop on the next. 上下一个就是了
[39:16] – Another round? – Yeah. -再喝一个 -好
[39:19] So, how is work with you? 你的工作怎么样
[39:22] – I have no complaints. – Since when? -我毫无怨言 -什么时候开始的
[39:25] All we’ve been hearing is how you despise shining his shoes. 我们听说的是 你很讨厌为他擦鞋
[39:28] That is no longer required of me. 这不再是我的活儿了
[39:30] Because of the injury? 因为受伤的事吗
[39:32] Because I have received a promotion. 因为我升职了
[39:35] – Oh! – What are your new duties? 你的新工作是什么
[39:39] You will not tell us? 不肯告诉我们吗
[39:44] A gangster with a Tommy gun. 拿着冲锋枪的黑帮成员
[40:17] What are they singing about? 他们唱的是什么
[40:18] It’s about the Rhine, to be young, and a pretty girl. 唱的莱茵河 年轻万岁 姑娘美丽
[40:22] – A happy song, a very happy song. – Sounds good to me. -欢乐的歌 -我也觉得挺好
[40:53] You check the other door? 另一扇门也锁好了吗
[40:56] – Come on, come on. – You put enough in? -快啊快啊 -你放的量够吗
[40:59] I thought I did. Oh! 应该够了吧
[41:08] It’s occupied, Hank. 有人 汉克
[41:12] I got to go! 我要上厕所
[41:17] Hold up. Hey, everyone. 等等 各位
[41:19] Who thinks Henry should show us the Charleston again? 亨利再给我们来一个查尔斯顿舞怎么样
[41:21] – Yeah! – Come on, really cut it up. -好啊 -快点啊 真的很棒
[41:24] – Let me go, Thompson. – What’s the matter? -让开 汤普森 -你怎么了
[41:26] I got to– 我要…
[41:35] – What the hell? – Oh, my God! -搞什么鬼啊 -我的天啊
[41:39] Oh, jeez. 天呐
[41:41] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[41:43] Some air? 透透气吧
[41:45] You know, most kids are out of diapers by college. 其实很多孩子上了大学才停用尿布
[41:49] Disgusting. 恶心
[41:52] Will someone let me in the john, please? 能让我去厕所吗 谢谢了
[41:55] Who’s in the bathroom? 谁在厕所里
[42:08] Take the wheel. 你来开
[42:10] Come on. 快点
[42:22] Oh, fuck. 操爽
[42:25] Come on, take a snoot. Clear your head. 吸一口 醒醒脑子
[42:27] I’m quite alert already. Thank you. 我很清醒 谢谢你
[42:34] Beats my wife’s coffee, I’ll tell you that much. 老实说 比我老婆的咖啡管用多了
[42:43] So, O’Banion, 奥巴尼恩
[42:46] he been treating you right? 他对你好吗
[42:48] He’s a joker. 他爱开玩笑
[42:50] A prankster in a violent sort of way. 开玩笑的方式比较暴力
[42:54] Takes things too far, huh? 玩笑开得太过头了 是吧
[42:56] There’s a time for levity. 人都有轻浮的时期
[42:59] I do have a sense of humor. 我也有幽默感
[43:05] He pays me well, but he doesn’t treat me with respect. 他给我很多钱 但是不尊重我
[43:10] You could work for me. 你可以给我卖力
[43:13] In Cicero? 在西塞罗
[43:15] Election’s coming up. 选举就要开始了
[43:16] We get that sewed up, 我们会赢的
[43:19] things are bound to get busier. 事情也会随之越来越多
[43:21] And you’d clear it with Mr. O’– 然后你就会和奥巴尼恩先生算清…
[43:23] What the fuck was that? 他妈的什么东西
[43:24] Hello? 有人吗
[43:26] Let me out! Let me out! 让我出去 让我出去
[43:30] It’s not funny! Let me out! 一点也不好玩 让我出去
[43:40] Hello? 你好
[43:42] You know whose truck this is? 你知道这是谁的卡车吗
[43:44] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈的是谁
[43:46] Sorry. Jesus. Sorry, fellas. I didn’t know it was– 抱歉 天呢 抱歉 我不知道这是
[43:49] All right, all right. Relax. 好了 好了 放松
[43:52] You can take it. 你们开走吧
[43:53] I– I can walk. 我走回去就行
[43:55] It’s my fault anyway. I fell asleep, you know? 反正也是我的错 我睡着了
[44:00] – Mueller? – No. I– -穆勒 -不 我
[44:02] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事 没事
[44:03] – I didn’t see nothing. – It’s fine. Take it easy. -我什么都没看见 -没事 别激动
[44:07] Tell you what. 这样吧
[44:09] We’ll give you 10. 我们给你十秒钟
[44:11] What? 什么
[44:12] – Okay. Jesus, Jesus. – Nine, eight, seven… -好 天呐 -九 八 七
[44:19] What do you want me to do? 你们想让我干什么
[44:20] Makes no difference to us he tells O’Banion about this. 他给奥巴尼恩说了对我们也没影响
[44:28] – Three… – Fuck. Fuck. -三 -该死 该死
[44:31] Two… 二
[44:36] It’s jammed. 卡住了
[44:52] One. 一
[45:19] Willie. Willie, wake up. 威利 威利 醒醒
[45:22] – What’s wrong? – You better come. -出什么事了 -你最好过来
[45:37] – Hey, guys, what’s all the commotion? – Oh, my God. -大家都这么激动干什么 -天呐
[45:40] He kept going to the bathroom all night. I heard him. 他整晚都在去厕所 我听到了
[45:47] Why won’t he close his eyes or something? 他为什么死不瞑目
[45:58] Call. 开牌
[46:00] – Jacks, a pair. – Fresh deck, please -一对J -重开一副牌
[46:05] Maybe we should call it a night. 今晚就这样吧
[46:07] – It’s early yet. – It’s nearly dawn. -时候尚早 -快早上了
[46:10] They’re eating dinner in China. 中国人这会正在吃晚饭
[46:24] I said fresh deck. 我说开副新牌
[46:26] I just opened this one, sir. 我刚刚打开这副 先生
[46:29] I don’t like the feel of it. 我不喜欢这种感觉
[46:34] You have some other engagement? 你有别的什么约定吗
[46:35] Don’t look at him. 别看他
[46:38] Don’t look at him. 别看他
[46:41] Look at me. 看我
[46:43] I’m the player. 我才是游戏的参与者
[46:47] A.R. 罗斯坦
[46:55] Wouldn’t it be best 你不应该
[46:58] people don’t see you like this? 把这一面展露给外人
[47:13] Okey-coakley, Meyer. 好的 迈耶
[47:16] Gentlemen. 先生们
[47:22] I’ve relished the action. 我很喜欢这个赌局
[47:32] Thanks for the pocket change, Goldstein. 谢谢你赏的零钱 金斯坦
[47:43] Rothstein. 罗斯坦
[47:49] Time to settle up. 该结账了
[48:12] Mr. Thompson, I realize– 汤普森先生 我意识到
[48:14] He’s good for up to a million. 他可以加到一百万
[48:15] Thank you, but no. 谢谢 但是不要了
[48:18] I’m asking you don’t extend him any more credit. 我请求你不要再给他赊账了
[48:21] Is he not good for it? 他没钱了吗
[48:22] Of course he is, but… 当然有 但是
[48:25] everyone hits a rough patch now and again. 每个人都会经历难关
[48:29] Is that what it is? 是这样吗
[48:33] He’s a great man, A.R., 他是个伟大的人 罗斯坦
[48:36] but he doesn’t like to lose. 但他不喜欢输
[48:38] Nobody likes to, 没人喜欢输
[48:40] but we all have to learn how. 但我们都要学会输
[48:43] The Tampa deal, I’m taking it off the table. 坦帕的事情 我要收回我的提议
[48:45] – If it’s a matter of money– – It’s not. -如果是钱的问题 -不是
[48:48] I can’t rely on a man so blinded 我不能依靠这样一个
[48:49] by his obsession with winning. 盲目追求胜利的赌徒
[48:52] Tell him I’ll find a new partner. 告诉他我会找到新的合作伙伴
[48:57] Would the terms of your proposal be the same? 那你的条件还和之前一样吗
[49:01] – For who? – For me. -对谁来说 -对我
[49:06] Without Rothstein? 没有罗斯坦参与
[49:08] Mr. Rothstein is not my boss. 罗斯坦先生不是我的老板
[49:11] We share some business dealings– 我们有一些业务往来
[49:12] Tell me something about yourself. 跟我说说你自己
[49:16] I’m a businessman. 我是个商人
[49:18] Charlie and I have partnered in several high-level endeavors. 查理和我也合伙了一些高水平的生意
[49:21] No, about yourself. 不 关于你自己
[49:24] What kind of man you are. 你是什么样的人
[49:32] When I was a boy, 当我还是个孩子的时候
[49:34] my father moved us from Russia 我的父亲举家从俄罗斯
[49:37] to the Lower East Side. 搬到下东区来
[49:39] He was weak, my father. 他很软弱 我的父亲
[49:43] Never stood up. 从来不抗事
[49:48] One day on my way to school, 有一天我去上学的时候
[49:51] I got stopped by a gang of older boys. 遇到一群比我大的孩子
[49:54] The leader said he wanted my lunch money. 领头的说要午饭钱
[49:57] I told him go fuck himself. 我让他滚蛋
[50:00] He laughed. 他笑了
[50:01] Said he’d beat it out of me. 说他会打我
[50:03] So I spit in his face. 然后我把痰吐到他脸上
[50:06] He did beat me. 他确实打了我
[50:08] They all did. 他们都打了我
[50:11] And they took my money. 然后拿走了我的钱
[50:13] Next day, same thing. 第二天 同样的事情发生
[50:15] Again, I spit in his face, again we fought. 我又吐了他 然后打架
[50:17] But the third day, 但是第三天
[50:20] the kid asked me to join his gang. 那个孩子请我加入
[50:25] He was Charlie Luciano. 他叫查理·卢西亚诺
[50:27] That’s how we teamed up. 我们就是这么认识的
[50:32] Last year we made more money 去年我们挣的钱
[50:33] than the President of the United States. 比美国总统还多
[50:37] And I think you’ll find us to be responsible partners 你会发现我们不管是在这还是在佛罗里达
[50:40] both here or in Florida 都会是可靠的合作伙伴
[50:42] should you feel the need for eyes on your investment. 你不觉得你的投资应该有人照看着吗
[50:51] $500,000. 五十万
[50:53] Done. 成交
[50:54] – In 48 hours. – Done. -四十八小时内 -成交
[51:01] The money doesn’t show, 钱不来
[51:03] this conversation didn’t happen 我们的这段谈话就从没发生过
[51:06] and it won’t ever happen again. 也再也不会发生了
[51:45] So the election– 选举那天
[51:47] you’ll help out for the day? 你会帮忙吧
[51:48] We understand some voters are still a little confused. 我们知道有些选民还很困惑
[51:53] Nice place. 地方不错
[51:56] Stick with us. 跟我们混
[51:57] We’ll move you into something with indoor plumbing. 我们给你找个带自来水的地方
[52:04] See you in a few hours. 一会见了
[52:32] You know, you never really 你知道 在和你一个人玩牌之前
[52:33] know a man until you play cards with him. 你永远不会了解他
[52:36] Allow me to introduce myself. 请允许我自我介绍一下
[53:18] Eddie. 埃迪
[53:22] Eddie! 埃迪
[53:26] Did you need something? 你需要什么东西吗
[53:29] No. Just… 不 只是
[53:32] I’m fine. 我没事
[53:59] – Nein, nein, nein. – What is it? -不行 不行 不行 -怎么唱
[54:06] Whoa, whoa. I’m gonna– 我要
[54:08] I’m gonna learn it for the next time. 我要下次学
[54:10] Perhaps you should just hum it. 你会哼就行了
[54:17] Bottles. 饼子
[54:19] Edward. I’ll be seeing you. 爱德华 我们再见
[54:21] No wooden nickels, huh? 决不食言
[54:34] – Mr. Kessler. – Yes? -凯斯勒先生 -什么事
[54:35] We’re with the Bureau of Investigation. 我们是调查局的人
[54:39] – Gentlemen, I assure you– – Lower your voice. -先生们 我向 你们保证 -小声
[54:43] I have done nothing wrong. 我没做什么错事
[54:44] Nucky Thompson’s wet nurse out all night, up to who knows what? 晚上当努基·汤普森的奶妈 白天又在干什么
[54:48] If you will allow me to explain– 请允许我解释
[54:50] – Come with us, please. – But I have done– -请跟我们走一趟 -但是我没做什么
[54:52] One foot in front of the other. 乖乖跟我们走
[54:53] Don’t make a scene. 别吵闹
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme