Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:27] And that, my boy, is how it’s done. 老伙计 就是这么干的
[02:30] Welcome to Tampa, 欢迎来到坦帕市
[02:32] land of money, cunny, 这里有金钱 女人
[02:34] and where it’s always sunny. 还有永远的阳光
[02:36] First two sound good, but the third I could do without. 头两样还不错 第三样不要也罢
[02:39] Eight months in stir, you’d sing a different tune. 待上八个月 你就不这么想了
[02:42] There’s either a three-mile limit or there ain’t. 三公里领海 要么有这界限要么没有
[02:43] – Am I right? – Tell it to the judge. -是不是 -去跟法官说吧
[02:45] I did and I still got fucked. 我说了 可还是被坑了
[02:48] All right, 15-love. 好了 15L
[02:51] Three ships full of scotch gone. 三船的威士忌就这么没了
[02:55] Like that. 消失了
[02:56] Tell me there ain’t some admiral with his feet up 你说真的没有哪个海军上将翘着腿
[02:58] sipping my booze every night. 每晚享用我的美酒吗
[02:59] Onward and upward, that’s what I always say. 步步为营 我总这么说
[03:07] Speaking of which… 说到这事
[03:08] – I read the prospectus. – It’s a sweet deal, Nuck. -我读过计划书了 -好生意啊 努基
[03:11] Right on the Gulf, couple days’ sail from the Bahamas. 就在墨西哥湾 行船去巴哈马群岛就几天
[03:14] We off-load on the beach, truck it anywhere you like. 我们在海滩上卸货 想往哪运往哪运
[03:17] Sounds the same as Jersey to me. 泽西不也是这样吗
[03:18] But with better cigars. 但是雪茄更好
[03:23] 26 hours in a Pullman, I bet you’d like to unwind. 在铂尔曼酒店待了二十六小时 你肯定想放松放松
[03:27] Wouldn’t say no to a shower. 冲个澡当然好了
[03:28] Go rest. Take a nap. 去休息吧 打个盹
[03:31] And if you want something sweet to go with that stogie, 如果抽烟不解闷 想要点好玩的
[03:33] I’ll send a friendly little cubanita up to your room. 我就派个小妞上你那儿去
[03:37] Hot shower will do for now. 冲个热水澡就好
[03:40] – What time later? – 6:00 P.M. -待会儿什么时候 -晚上六点
[03:42] Speak called Sally’s off the inlet. 消息说萨利已经进港了
[03:47] Nuck. 努克
[03:49] Tucker’s very excited to meet you. 塔克很想见你的
[03:52] Most people are until they do. 很多人没见到我之前都是这么期待
[04:34] Like all races, 像所有人种一样
[04:35] the Libyan race will be saved by its exceptional men. 那些优秀的成员将拯救整个利比亚人种
[04:40] Education and work are the levers to uplift our people. 教育和工作是扶持我们进步的手段
[04:43] But work must be guided by intelligence. 但是工作一定要用脑子
[04:47] And education must teach life. 教育要惠及人生
[04:49] The new Negro must be tutored in thought and culture. 新黑人要用思想和文化武装自己
[04:57] We shall continue our discussion next week. 我们下周继续讨论
[05:02] Remember, my brothers, 记住 我的兄弟们
[05:04] no man who continues to add to the material, 任何一个为他生存的地方
[05:07] intellectual, and moral well-being of the place in which he lives 贡献物资 智慧和道德修养的人
[05:10] is left long without proper reward. 都会很快得到回报
[05:17] Mr. Madden. 麦登先生
[05:31] Say hello to Arnold Rothstein. 这位是阿诺德·罗斯坦
[05:33] An honor to have finally made your acquaintance. 非常荣幸最终还是见到了您
[05:38] Please. 请坐
[05:49] Mr. Madden tells me you’re interested in heroin. 麦登先生告诉我你对海洛因感兴趣
[05:51] As a commodity, yes. 作为商品 是的
[05:53] This is a business with which you are familiar? 你熟悉这个生意吗
[05:56] One of many. 其中之一
[05:57] Biggest fish in Harlem. 哈林区最大生意人
[05:59] However, I do intend to expand to other Libyan markets. 但是我的确有意开拓其他的利比亚生意
[06:03] Libyan? 利比亚
[06:04] What he calls the coloreds. 他是指黑人
[06:09] You are a dependable and amply stocked supplier? 您是可靠且充裕的货源吗
[06:12] One who requires the utmost discretion. 我只跟做事谨慎的人打交道
[06:15] He’s got my vouch like I told you. 我说过了 我可以给他作担保
[06:20] 20 pounds uncut. 二十磅纯货
[06:23] I will weigh it myself to ensure good measure. 我将自己称重以保证数量
[06:26] 80,000 in cash. 八千块现金
[06:29] Large bills only. 只要大面额
[06:30] Why would you expect otherwise? 不然还能怎样
[06:33] My understanding you control the local numbers racket. 据我了解 你控制这里的赌博市场
[06:35] Therefore, I transact my business like a schoolboy 因此 我做生意都像是小学生
[06:38] dealing in pennies, nickels, and dimes. 全都用零钱
[06:40] It’s not my intention to offend you. 我无意冒犯你
[06:42] Nonetheless, you succeeded despite yourself. 但你还是冒犯了我
[06:47] To whom do I dispatch payment? 我要把钱交给谁
[06:48] My associate Mr. Diamond will be in touch. 我的助手戴蒙德先生会联系你
[06:54] I have other business with Mr. Madden. 我跟麦登先生还有其他事要谈
[06:58] Gentlemen. 两位 告辞了
[07:21] Daughter Maitland, 道特·梅特兰
[07:23] she’s been performing at your Cotton Club. 她在你的棉花俱乐部表演
[07:26] Nice piece of tail. 漂亮的女人
[07:28] I will require her services elsewhere. 我要她去别的地方干活儿
[07:30] Fine with me. Just have Dickie drop by with a replacement. 我没意见 让迪基给我找个替她的就行
[07:34] God will bring every deed to judgment, 上帝将对每一件事做出审判
[07:38] with every secret thing, 对每一个秘密
[07:40] either good or evil. 不论是善是恶
[07:49] Mr. Pastor will not be returning. 帕斯特先生回不来了
[07:53] He’s got it all worked out. The world’s expert. 他自己都研究明白了 世界一流专家
[07:56] Two miles of road to pave and cash on the barrelhead. 要铺两英里路 而且是现款
[08:00] So you know what I told him, Rick? 你知道我怎么说的吗 里克
[08:03] I said, “What you want is the Piedmont gravel.” “我看你要的是山麓砾石”
[08:05] He wasn’t having any of it. 他可不管
[08:07] Four tons of creek rock, 四吨鹅卵石
[08:09] and now the whole order needs to be redone. 现在要重新下订单了
[08:11] How frustrating. 太让人沮丧了
[08:12] No skin off me, but a man’s got to know his business. 我倒无所谓 可你得懂行啊
[08:15] Don’t he, Rick? 是不是 里克
[08:18] He sure do, Hube. 他肯定是内行 休伯
[08:24] Say, how’s Saturday? 周六怎么样
[08:27] Okay. I’ll drive up after we close. 行 我们关门之后我开车过来
[08:30] Get started on clearing out that barn. 帮你们把谷仓清理干净
[08:34] Richard said he’ll do it, 理查德说他会做的
[08:35] so there’s no need. 不用麻烦你了
[08:37] Heck, I don’t mind, Emmy. 我不介意的 艾米
[08:39] Truth to tell, I enjoy the company. 说实话 我很喜欢有人陪
[08:41] Why don’t you call first? 怎么不先打电话过来
[08:44] These are for the drive back to town. 回去路上吃
[08:47] Keep feeding me and I’ll come back. 一直投食 我就会再来
[08:51] Stray dogs and bachelors, eh, Rick? 流浪狗与单身汉皆是如此 对吧里克
[08:56] Well, see you in the funnies. 我们回头见
[09:05] I would have picked the pea gravel. 是我就会选择鹅卵石
[09:08] Could have gone with the river run. 或许被河水冲走了呢
[09:10] That’s a nice bit of rock, Emmy. 那石头不错 艾米
[09:15] He’s not so bad, 他也不那么坏
[09:18] is he? 是吧
[09:19] As a brother-in-law? 当姐夫吗
[09:29] He lost someone too, you know. 他也失去过爱人 你明白
[09:32] And his folks, they’re good people. 还有他父母 也是好人
[09:34] They wanted me to move into town with them after Gerry died. 杰里去世后他们请我搬去镇上一起住
[09:43] You can have our old room. 你可以住我们以前的房间
[09:45] I’ll set up in Mother and Father’s. 我去爸爸妈妈房间
[09:47] Needs painting. 那房间需要粉刷
[09:48] Well, add it to your chores. 这事就交给你了
[09:54] Some curtains, maybe. 或许还要添置窗帘
[09:56] And a hobbyhorse. 还有小木马
[09:59] Make it a proper nursery. 做个像样的育儿室
[10:03] The crib’s stored out in the barn. 婴儿床在谷仓里
[10:06] I’d fetch it myself, but– 我可以自己去拿 但是
[10:12] I haven’t asked you for any– 我没问你要过…
[10:13] Just take it. 拿着吧
[10:16] Take it and pay the taxes. 拿去交税
[10:18] The what? 交什么
[10:19] The backaxax. I sasathe letter.. 欠交税款 我看见信了
[10:23] That’s enough to cover it. 这些钱足够了
[10:24] I paid the taxes. 我交过税了
[10:27] I sold the Hudson and I paid them. 我把哈德森车卖了交的税
[10:29] The assessor rang. He said– 估税员来电话 他说…
[10:31] Is this Mr. Case? 是科斯先生吗
[10:33] He didn’t give a name. 他没报名字
[10:35] Well, I’m not paying them twice. 我不会交两份钱的
[10:39] Put that money away and let’s not talk about it. All right? 把钱收起来 以后别再提了 好吗
[10:55] This land is opportunity 这片土地就是机遇
[10:56] and you can double your investment in a month, 一个月下来您的投资就能翻翻
[10:58] especially with the railroad expanding. 尤其是铁通还在扩建
[11:04] Just last week there was 就在上周
[11:05] a shipping clerk from Syracuse. 一个锡拉丘兹来的航运员
[11:07] never left the train station. 都没出火车站
[11:08] Sold his deed in the washroom, 在洗手间里就把地卖了
[11:10] headed back north on the next train 15,000 to the good. 带着一万五千块回了北方
[11:14] I’ll tell you, Mr. Logan, 我跟您说 罗根先生
[11:15] you will not be sorry. 你是不会后悔的
[11:17] Thanks, buddy. 谢了兄弟
[11:22] Quite a racket. 很帅气
[11:25] It’s a Bancroft. 牌子货
[11:26] I was talking about the real estate game. 我说的是地产买卖
[11:29] Say, can any Joe buy in? 任何人都可以买吗
[11:32] Well, sure, if he’s got the dough. 当然 只要有资本
[11:34] Just so happens I’m selling lots in Pineapple Grove. 我手头正好有大片菠萝林的地要卖
[11:37] Hottest new development in Tampa. 坦帕市最火的开发区
[11:38] Is that so? 是吗
[11:40] Say, that shipping clerk who sold his deed in the washroom, 那个在洗手间里卖了地产的职员
[11:44] did he wipe the shit off his hands before he signed it? 签字时手上的屎擦净了吗
[11:50] A wise guy, huh? 聪明人
[11:52] – Call me Nucky. – Skeeter Walsh. -叫我努基 -斯基特·沃尔什
[11:54] Skeeter? 斯基特
[11:56] Well, Pop said I was always buzzing around, so… 老爸说我当时特别吵…
[11:58] Not that you’re a bloodsucker? 不是说你是吸血鬼
[12:02] No offense, but I’ve met my share of salesmen. 无意冒犯 可我见的推销员真是太多了
[12:04] Well, what we’ve got sells itself. 我们的东西无需推销
[12:07] Swampland at 100 bucks an acre. 沼泽地卖到每英亩一百美元
[12:08] We’re only giving people what they want. 我们只给人们想要的
[12:11] I know a little about that myself. 我就不知道自己想要什么
[12:15] Again. And for my friend here as well. 再来一杯 给这位朋友也来一杯
[12:19] Lighter on the blood, heavier on the Mary. 少加橙汁 多加伏特加
[12:24] So how’s this all work? 你们怎么运作的
[12:26] I’m buying the drinks here, so give it to me square. 酒水我请 所以给我照直说
[12:31] Well, me and the other fellas, we’re Binder Boys, see? 我和这里的小伙子 都是拉客的
[12:34] We take the deposits, the binders. 我们收定金 抽成
[12:36] – It’s 10% usually. – Of the purchase price? -一成 -成交价的
[12:39] Which is enough to hold the property. 这些钱就够买地了
[12:41] It’s booming down here since Temple Terrace opened. 庙台开放之后人潮蜂拥而至
[12:43] – And that’s just the beginning. – You don’t say. -而且这只是开始 -这是自然
[12:45] There’s three more developments coming. 还有更多的开发项目
[12:47] Country clubs, golf courses, 80 miles of paved streets. 乡村俱乐部 高尔夫球场 八十英里的长街
[12:51] Not to mention quarter-million-dollar Roman pools. 更不用提耗资二十五万美元的罗马浴场
[12:53] And the buyers are lining up? 所以买家排起了长龙
[12:54] Put it this way– last year there were nine Binder Boys. 这么说吧 去年这里有九个拉客员
[12:58] This year, 74. 今年 七十四个
[13:02] I say that you ought to get rich, 我说需要你变富有的时候
[13:06] it is your duty to get rich. 致富是你的责任
[13:08] The men who get rich may be the most honest men 富有之人或许就是
[13:12] you find in the community. 本地最为诚实之人
[13:14] That is why they are rich. 这就是他们能够富有的原因
[13:17] That is why they are trusted with money. 也就是他们能够获得金钱信任的原因
[13:20] That is why they carry on great enterprises 也因此他们才能成就大事业
[13:24] and find plenty of people to work with them. 并得到许多人的共同帮助
[13:28] A man is not really a true man 一个人 在拥有属于自己的家之前
[13:31] until he owns his own home. 都不能算是一个真正的人
[13:34] And they that own their own homes 拥有属于自己的家的人
[13:36] are made more honorable and honest and pure. 更光荣 更诚实 更纯净
[13:42] – Bucket. – Hey, Henry. -巴克特 -亨利
[13:45] What’s this woofy? 这是搞什么
[13:46] A speech by old man Conwell. 老家伙康威尔的演讲
[13:48] Sap sells his farm to go look for diamonds 挖了自己农场想找钻石
[13:51] when all along his own place is lousy with them. 可是他自家附近什么都没有
[13:53] Well, ain’t that ironical? 是不是很讽刺
[13:55] Say, who’s gonna butt me? 谁给我来支烟
[14:03] Got a Lucky? 有烟吗
[14:05] Sure, Bucket. 当然 巴克特
[14:08] Only my pals call me Bucket. 兄弟才能叫我巴克特
[14:16] Say, nobody told me Colleen Moore enrolled in school. 没人告诉我考琳·摩尔来上学了[好莱坞女星]
[14:20] Brother, can you lay it on thick. 兄弟 能老实点儿吗
[14:26] You sit behind me in English lit. 英国文学课上你坐我后面
[14:30] So, tonight after lights out, 今晚熄灯之后
[14:32] we’ve got some Paul Whiteman records 我们有保罗·惠特曼的唱片
[14:34] and we are gonna dust off that Victrola. 准备试试留声机
[14:36] Doris and I already have plans. 我和桃瑞丝已经有安排了
[14:38] With some juniors from Penn Sigma Chi. 和宾州大学男生会的几个新生
[14:40] – Those bums are all wet. – Wet is why we’re going. -那几个货衰的很 -衰我们才去
[14:43] Well, we have plenty of giggle juice. 我们有好东西喝
[14:45] Actually, we don’t. 其实没有啊
[14:47] Well, that settles that, then, doesn’t it? 这就说明一切了
[14:50] Maybe next time. 下次吧
[14:53] I can get some. 我能弄到
[14:55] Some what? 弄到什么
[14:56] Some booze. 酒
[14:57] Like fun you can. 能搞到才怪
[14:59] No, really. I– I know someone. 不 是真的 我有路子
[15:04] So, tonight, then? 那就今晚
[15:06] The basement? 地下室
[15:07] Well, then, it’s a date. 那么说定了
[15:11] He will be great anywhere. 那无论在哪他都将有所成就
[15:14] I sympathize with the poor, 我同情穷人
[15:17] but let us remember… 但是别忘了
[15:19] …there is not a poor person in America, 美利坚合众国没有穷人
[15:22] the United States, who was not made poor 他们之所以是穷人
[15:26] by his own shortcomings. 全是因为自己不争气
[15:39] It’s clean, relatively. 还算干净
[15:43] Certainly spacious enough to fit a bachelor’s needs. 对单身汉来说够宽敞
[15:48] Half expect to see Sherlock Holmes come through the door. 还有点期待福尔摩斯会从门里出来
[15:51] You’re not convinced. 你不喜欢啊
[15:56] The windows face west. 窗户是朝西的
[15:59] It’ll be like the Sahara come 4:00 P.M. 下午的太阳能晒死我
[16:02] Then again, I would be at the office. 办公室的太阳已经够我受的了
[16:04] Are you always so indecisive? 你老是这么拿不定主意吗
[16:07] Not in business, but personally, yeah. 生意上不是 私事的确是这样
[16:11] It’s endearing. 真惹人爱
[16:12] Clara found it maddening. 克莱拉觉得烦死人了
[16:14] Well, Clara was wrong. 那她就错了
[16:28] You know, I wonder, uh… 其实我在想
[16:32] – Yes? – Well… -什么 -那个
[16:34] Another moment of indecision? 又拿不定主意了吗
[16:38] This evening… 今晚
[16:43] a man named Hewson, big Ike in the A&P chain, 有个叫休森 是连锁店的同行
[16:47] rather old-fashioned from what I hear, 不过思想很保守
[16:49] he’s in town with his wife. 他跟老婆来这了
[16:51] I’m supposed to meet them for dinner. 我要跟他们共进晚餐
[16:56] You’re not making this easy. 你让我越来越难开口了
[17:00] Are you asking me to join you? 你是想邀我一起去吗
[17:02] Well, yes. 是的
[17:03] But, you see, it’s very important it go well. 这顿晚餐很重要
[17:06] He– he thinks I’m still married. 他以为我还没离婚
[17:09] You’ve never met? 你们还没见过吗
[17:10] No, I’ve spoken to him on the phone. 没有 一直是电话联系
[17:12] If he finds out that I’m divorcing– 要是他发现我离婚了
[17:15] You want me to pretend to be your wife? 你想让我假扮你妻子
[17:20] That’s not something a gentleman would ask of a lady. 作为绅士 是不该问女士这种问题的
[17:23] Well, you didn’t even have to. 没错 根本不用问
[17:29] So, what do we think? 二位决定了吗
[17:35] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[17:37] These rooms won’t do. 这里不行
[17:49] Check the champagne order 去查查香槟订单
[17:50] and get me 10 extra four-tops. 再去加十张四人桌
[17:53] Got that car convention in town. 有个汽车展销会 外地人多
[17:55] Got busboys for that. 不是有服务员么
[17:57] Shit float downhill, buck. 你不是给我干活的么
[17:58] Don’t matter to me none where it stop. 有活你就干 别废话
[18:21] Mr. White. Mr. Purnsley. 怀特先生 珀斯利先生
[18:26] Them tables ain’t gonna set theyself. 十张桌子能自己跳出来么
[18:34] Doctor. 医生
[18:34] May I present Miss Daughter Maitland. 容我介绍道特·梅特兰小姐
[18:38] Say hello, dear. 打个招呼 亲爱的
[18:41] Mr. White. 怀特先生
[18:43] Pleased to meet you. 见到你很荣幸
[18:45] Miss Maitland is a very gifted singer. 梅特兰小姐是位很有天赋的歌手
[18:47] Equally accomplished in jazz improvisation and blues. 即兴爵士乐和蓝调都很擅长
[18:51] Sang on a record. 还出过唱片吧
[18:52] “Warsaw Blues” With King Oliver. 与金·奥利弗合作的《华沙蓝调》
[18:55] You know your business, sir. 你知道的 先生
[18:56] I know what Dickie Pastor held back. 我知道帕斯特把什么好货色藏住了
[18:59] Behind the stage past the kitchen, 舞台后面 走过厨房
[19:00] you’ll find a dressing room where you can put your things. 就是更衣室 你的东西可以放在那
[19:13] – She’s a pretty girl. – She is indeed. -姑娘挺漂亮 -的确
[19:17] So what’s she doing here? 她来这干什么
[19:19] Performing for the week. 来这演出一周
[19:22] I do hope you asking and not telling. 我希望你能先和我商量一下
[19:24] We are partners, Mr. White, 我们是合伙人 怀特先生
[19:26] and that girl is a star. 她是个明星
[19:28] If you will have her. 当然前提是你肯接受她
[19:32] All right, then. 好吧
[19:37] Keep that walkway clear now. 别挡着走道
[19:45] It was my understanding 我还以为
[19:46] that Mr. Purnsley managed the staff. 珀斯利先生是管理人员
[19:49] He do as I tell him. 我让他干什么他就干什么
[19:53] When men make themselves into brutes, 人若自视为畜生
[19:56] it is just to treat them as brutes. 便只得作畜生对待
[20:16] Stop fidgeting. 稳着点
[20:20] That man has a shotgun. 那个人手里有枪
[20:24] Wait here. 等着
[20:24] No, I’m not staying out here alone. 不行 我可不一个人待在这
[20:30] This is supposed to be a food truck, Larry. 要装成装食品的车 拉里
[20:33] The way them springs sag, 你看这破烂样
[20:34] it’s pretty obvious it ain’t hauling bananas. 这副德行一看就不像
[20:37] You boys lose your Scout troop? 跟着童子军走丢了吗
[20:39] Willie Thompson. Eli’s son. 威利·汤普森 伊莱的儿子
[20:41] You’re Mickey, right? 你是米奇 对吧
[20:45] I– I’m Eli’s son. 我是伊莱的儿子
[20:46] We’ve met before, a few years ago. 几年前见过
[20:51] Well, I’m away at college now. 我上大学去了
[20:53] Boola-boola. 搏啦搏啦
[20:53] That’s Yale. We go to Temple. 那是耶鲁的 我们在天普大学
[20:56] Funny. You don’t look Jewish. 你们看着不像犹太人啊
[21:00] So we were hoping to get some booze. 我们想弄点酒
[21:03] Oh, you were, huh? How about we call your pop? 是吗 要不问问你爸
[21:06] See what he thinks about that? 看他想不想
[21:07] – No, no, I just– – Take a hike, kid. -不 别 -走吧 孩子
[21:08] – I need it for a party. – Are you deaf? -办派对要用 -你聋子吗
[21:11] Or just stupid? 还是没脑子
[21:14] All right. 好吧
[21:15] Okay. 好吧
[21:17] Sorry. 抱歉
[21:20] Don’t let the door hit you in the brains. 小心别被门挤了脑袋
[21:28] What are you doing? 你干什么
[21:32] Hey! Where are you going? 你要去哪
[21:34] Nowhere. Mr. Doyle just– 不去哪 多伊尔先生
[21:36] Hey, Mick, you okay this? 米奇 让他走吗
[21:42] What the fuck I say, huh? 我他妈说什么了 啊
[21:44] – Fucking thief! – I’m sorry. -小偷 -抱歉
[21:46] – What, was this your idea? – No, sir. -是你的主意吗 -不是 先生
[21:50] I’m calling your father right now. 我去给你爸打电话
[21:53] No, no, Mr. Doyle, please. 别 多伊尔先生 求你了
[21:55] My dad said he’d kill me if I got in trouble like this. 我爸要是知道我惹事得宰了我
[21:58] – I mean, my mother would have– – All right. -我妈肯定 -行了
[22:00] Don’t get so dramatic. 别激动
[22:09] Can’t go around robbing people. 别没事就抢人家东西
[22:13] It’s a good thing your dad’s my pal. Now scat. 你爸是我朋友 算你走运 快滚
[22:20] And we’ll keep this between us, okay? 这事谁都别说 明白吗
[22:22] Man-to-man. 咱们俩的秘密
[22:23] And not a word about any of this, capisce? 你也别跟同学提起这地方 明白吗
[22:31] Take the booze, kid. 把酒拿上吧 孩子
[22:37] Go ahead. 拿吧
[22:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:35] Here’s something you actually accomplished. 看看你得的奖杯
[24:44] Remember me? Carl Billings? 还记得我吗 卡尔·比灵斯
[24:49] We met on a train last summer. 去年夏天火车上遇见的
[24:54] Do you or don’t you? 还记不记得
[24:56] I remember. 记得
[24:59] You agreed to take on a certain job. 你同意接我的活
[25:02] Something you knew how to do. 那件事你知道怎么做
[25:04] As I recall, 我回想一下
[25:06] you said it was the one thing on earth you were good at. 你说那是你唯一擅长的事
[25:10] And I said half now, half when you finish. 我说先付一半 办成之后再付另一半
[25:16] But you didn’t finish. 但是你没办成
[25:17] You left a man alive, which makes me concerned 你留了活口 这让我很担心
[25:20] about a conversation we had 去年夏天的时候
[25:24] on the train 我们在火车上
[25:26] last summer. 的那次谈话
[25:39] Just a wallet. 只有个钱包
[25:47] What’s this? 这是怎么回事
[25:51] You haven’t touched it. 你还没花
[25:53] This makes you honest? 这让你显得很诚实吗
[25:57] You don’t have any kind of a code. 你没有什么原则
[26:00] You kill for hire. 别人雇你杀人
[26:02] And this just makes you stupid. 这只能证明你是个蠢人
[26:06] And how do you trust a stupid man? 你怎么能信任一个蠢人
[26:12] Well? 好吧
[26:31] Jesus. 上帝啊
[26:33] I’m doing you a favor. 我杀你是让你解脱
[27:05] Next time you might want to consider a life preserver. 下次你得考虑带个救生圈了
[27:11] So much for always sunny. 看来天气也不总是阳光灿烂
[27:12] Into each life some rain must fall. 下雨没什么稀奇的
[27:14] And in Tampa, that’s at least once a day. 在坦帕 每天至少会下一次
[27:17] – August Tucker. – They call you Gus? -我是奥古斯特·塔克 -他们叫你古斯吗
[27:19] Not if they want to stay friends. 如果想继续交朋友就别这么叫
[27:22] Sit. 请坐
[27:24] Nucky Thompson. 我是努基·汤普森
[27:26] Well, hell, I know that. 我认识你
[27:28] Bill here told me all about you. 比尔跟我说过很多你的事情
[27:31] – Is that right? – We met back in ’20 -是吗 -我们二十年代就认识了
[27:32] when I was doing those rum runs up from the Caribbean. 那时我正在从加勒比运朗姆酒呢
[27:35] In the good old, bad old days before the feds got wise. 那些浮浮沉沉的日子 后来联邦探员就变得聪明了
[27:37] Who you telling? 可不是嘛
[27:40] To new friends and old. 敬新老朋友
[27:42] Well, hang on, now. I want to be friends, too. 等一下 我也想做朋友
[27:49] Leave that bottle and scat. 把瓶子放下 走开
[27:59] – So. – So. -开始吧 -开始吧
[28:07] Ready to get rich? 准备好变富翁了吗
[28:10] I’m already rich, Mr. Tucker. 我已经是富翁了 塔克先生
[28:11] But I’m talking millions. 我说的可是几百万
[28:13] What good would millions do me in jail? 我进监狱了要几百万还有什么用
[28:17] Come again? 再说一遍
[28:18] You agree, I assume, that our business 我猜你承认我们的生意
[28:20] requires a certain degree of secrecy? 需要高度保密
[28:23] Naturally, sure. 那是自然
[28:24] Then this land is worthless. 那这块土地就毫无价值
[28:27] – What? – But, Nuck– -什么 -但是 努克
[28:28] The entire surrounding area is being developed. 整个周边地区正在开发
[28:31] Houses, country clubs, schools. 住宅 乡村俱乐部 学校
[28:33] But it’s 14,000 acres. 但是面积有一万四千英亩
[28:36] We’d still control enough land 我们还是有足够的地盘
[28:37] that we’d off-load in total privacy. 来秘密地运货卸货
[28:39] And when the convoy of trucks leaves the property 当卡车每天早上离开这里
[28:41] every morning and rumbles down Main Street past the church, 从主街上的教堂前面呼啸而过
[28:44] – then what? – Well… -然后怎么样办 -好吧
[28:46] there’s a risk in everything, Nuck. 做什么都有风险 努克
[28:49] Not when I can avoid it. 我能避免的话就没风险
[28:52] – You told me he was in. – He was. -你跟我说他会合作 -是的
[28:55] I mean, I thought he– 我是说 我以为他
[28:58] I said that I’d consider it. And I did. 我说我会考虑 我考虑了
[29:01] That’s not what I was told. 他们可不是这么跟我说的
[29:02] Then you were told wrong, Mr. Tucker. 那就是他们说错了 塔克先生
[29:10] Nucky, please. 努基 求你了
[29:11] We got the seller right where we want him. 我们的卖家就在这
[29:13] Sorry, boys. 抱歉了 伙计们
[29:15] You’ll have to find yourselves a new partner. 你们得重新找合伙人了
[29:17] I don’t like having my time wasted. 我不喜欢浪费我的时间
[29:20] You’re not the one who came all the way down here. 你可没大老远的跑过来
[29:28] Thanks for your hospitality. 谢谢你的款待
[30:27] Well, what do you think? 你们觉得怎么样
[30:28] Quite the chanteuse. 很棒的女歌手
[30:30] We have nothing like that back home. 我们家那里没有唱得这么好的
[30:32] And where is home, Helen? 你们的家在哪 海伦
[30:34] Evansville, Indiana. Ever heard of it? 印第安纳州的伊凡斯维尔 听说过吗
[30:39] I can’t say I have. 没有听过
[30:41] We’ll have to visit for our anniversary. 我们只能在周年纪念日去那里了
[30:47] Roy tells me that you’re thinking of merging with Piggly Wiggly. 罗伊跟我说你在考虑和小猪妞妞合并
[30:50] Oh, he does, does he? 他跟你说了 是吗
[30:54] Was I not supposed to say that? 我不该说吗
[30:55] No, no, that’s fine. It’s not exactly a national secret. 不不 没关系 不是什么大秘密
[30:58] Let’s just wait till the deal closes, shall we? 我们等确定之后再谈 好吗
[31:01] Come on, have some coffee. It’ll settle your nerves. 喝点咖啡 能让你冷静一下
[31:05] That coffee will get us all thrown in jail. 这咖啡会让我们都进监狱
[31:07] Oh, what’s the harm? 有什么害处
[31:11] Your wife always so eager to break the law? 你妻子总这么热衷于犯法吗
[31:13] Oh, she’s incorrigible. 她无药可救了
[31:15] Me? You’re the one who tried to marry me 我 你可是在我没到法定年龄
[31:18] when I was still underage. 就要跟我结婚的人
[31:20] Can’t blame him for that. 这可不能怪他
[31:22] I, for one, need some coffee. 我需要喝点咖啡
[31:25] What the heck? 有什么大不了的
[31:32] Pardon me. 失陪一下
[31:34] I’m going to powder my nose. 我要去补下妆
[31:35] I’ll join you. 我一起去
[31:55] Well, was I lying? 我说谎了吗
[31:58] The white folks seem to like her. 白人很喜欢她
[32:00] Yes. That would be very important. 是的 这很重要
[32:11] To you. 对你而言
[32:19] Some ferocious guard dogs and a few fellas 几只看门恶狗和一些拿枪的人
[32:22] with shotguns. 在放风
[32:24] – But nothing to concern yourself– – Thanks a lot. -没什么可担心的 -谢谢了
[32:31] I am just bored out of my mind, 我快无聊死了
[32:31] then suddenly… 突然间
[32:36] Great party, Thompson. 派对真棒 汤普森
[32:38] So where’d you get all this stuff? 你从哪弄到这些东西的
[32:39] – I bet he nicked it. – Don’t be stupid. -肯定是偷的 -别傻了
[32:41] Not a wise head like Thompson. 汤普森那么聪明怎么会去偷
[32:42] Watch my shoe. 别踩我的鞋
[32:45] So, you pick the ladies tonight or what? 你今晚挑好女孩了吗
[32:48] Once they start drinking, we all do. 她们开始喝酒 我们就能挑好了
[32:50] Thompson to the rescue. Where’d you get this stuff? 汤普森救了我们 你从哪弄到的
[32:54] – A friend. – Oh, you got some friends? -一个朋友 -你还有朋友呢
[32:55] You’re my hero, Thompson. You know that? 你是我的英雄 汤普森 你知道吗
[32:58] This kid’s been laughing at himself. 那孩子在自取其辱
[32:59] Having his first drink. 第一次喝到酒
[33:01] Look at him. Thinks he’s a hotshot now. 看看他 以为自己是大人物了
[33:05] – Thompson saved the day, so… – That’s right. -汤普森拯救了今天 所以 -是的
[33:07] – Congratulations. – Come on, Henry. -恭喜 -住手 亨利
[33:09] – Cut it out. Henry. – Anyway, a toast to Thompson. -住手 亨利 -不管怎样 为汤普森举杯
[33:12] – To Thompson. – To Thompson. -敬汤普森 -敬汤普森
[33:13] – Our boy. – You’re my hero. -我们的好兄弟 -你是我的英雄
[33:15] Henry, quit it! 亨利 走开
[33:19] Easy, Henry. 冷静点 亨利
[33:20] Mind your business, Thompson. 别多管闲事 汤普森
[33:22] That’s for Doris to decide. 桃瑞丝说的算
[33:25] I’d like to leave now. Walk me? 我想要走了 送送我
[33:28] Sure. 好的
[33:30] Let’s beat it, then, shall we? 那我们就走吧 好吗
[33:40] Sure, Doris, go slumming. 桃瑞丝 去贫民窟吧
[33:51] Wait. I want to show you something. 等等 我有东西给你看
[33:53] In the library. 在书房
[34:19] I owe this man. 我欠他的
[34:22] – Owe him what? – Money. -欠他什么 -钱
[34:25] A lot of it. 很多钱
[34:27] When I was arrested, 我被捕的时候
[34:28] had my ships confiscated– 我的船也被没收了
[34:31] It was his scotch on board. 船上是他的酒
[34:35] How much? 值多少
[34:37] Almost 200 grand. 差不多二十万
[34:40] He was there waiting the day I got out of jail. 他在门口等着我出狱
[34:44] He was the first thing I saw 我重见天日的那天
[34:45] when my eyes adjusted to the sunlight. 他是我第一个看见的人
[34:47] If you needed money, why didn’t you just ask me? 你需要钱 为什么不问我要
[34:49] Because I wanted to earn it. 因为我想自己挣
[34:51] I’m not some goddamn charity case. 我又不是收集善款的箱子
[34:53] Earn it? 自己挣
[34:54] He said if I made the intro, 他说 如果我搭桥
[34:56] got you involved as his partner, 让你做他的合伙人
[34:59] he’d forgive the debt. 我的债就一笔勾销
[35:00] I’m supposed to partner with some two-bit fucking hillbilly? 我应该和低贱的乡巴佬合作吗
[35:03] He’s a big man around these parts. 他是这一带的大人物
[35:06] I’ve already met the world’s 他只是
[35:07] tallest midget on the midway back home. 矮子里充高个儿
[35:09] He’s got the locals in his pocket. 这里的人都听他的
[35:12] All the things you’re worried about. 你所担心的事情
[35:14] – He could pave the road– – The deal is shit. -他能牵线搭桥 -这笔生意根本没搞头
[35:17] And you know it. 你心里清楚
[35:24] The fuck am I gonna do? 我他妈的该怎么办
[35:29] You made your bed, Bill. 比尔 你是自食其果
[35:34] I thought you were my friend. 我以为我们是朋友
[35:41] If you had come to me like one, it’d be different. 如果你像一个朋友来求我 那就不一样了
[35:45] Train tickets. Stupid coconut drinks. 买车票 椰子酒
[35:49] All your syrupy fucking sales talk. 满嘴胡话的推销
[35:52] I was desperate, Nuck. 我太绝望了 努基
[35:56] I’m sorry. 对不起
[35:58] I made a mistake. 是我犯了错
[36:01] Well, look at you now. 看看你现在的德行
[36:32] Where were you married? When were you married? 你们哪年结的婚 在哪里结的婚
[36:34] – Talk about an inquest. – You got off easy. -像审问犯人一样 -你反应真快
[36:37] I was about to invent a brood of six and have you name them all. 我本来想虚构六个孩子 让你说名字
[36:40] Six? 六个
[36:41] Someone’s got a wicked streak. 某人真是奇怪啊
[36:43] Me? You’re the one planning our anniversary trip. 我奇怪 你都在安排我们的周年旅行了
[36:46] To Mudville, sure. Wherever they’re from. 去啥啥斯维尔 他们的那啥家乡
[36:54] A nickel for your thoughts. 说说你的想法 赏你五分钱
[36:57] I pay better than most people. 我比大多数人都大方
[37:00] I was thinking 我在想
[37:02] we make a pretty swell team. 我们搭档的很好
[37:09] Excuse me, ma’am. 打扰了 女士
[37:12] Yes? 什么事
[37:13] I beg your pardon, but we– 打扰了 我们…
[37:15] I don’t mean to intrude. 我无意打扰
[37:17] We’ve met before. 我们以前见过
[37:19] I’m sorry, I don’t– 对不起 我不…
[37:21] My friend Roger, about a year ago, 我的朋友罗杰 大概一年前
[37:23] outside the restaurant Abe Klein’s on the boardwalk. 木板路上的亚伯·克莱因餐馆外面
[37:27] Say, what’s this all about? 这是怎么一回事
[37:29] I really couldn’t say. 我真的不知道
[37:30] You introduced yourself, gave him a smoke. 你自我介绍 给了他一支烟
[37:33] – I’m sure you’re mistaken. – I beg your pardon? -你肯定搞错了 -什么
[37:35] I’m sure it was you. 我肯定是你
[37:37] He said something about going to your house for Easter. 他之前说去你家过复活节
[37:40] And then he did a– – 然后他…
[37:41] This person is making me very uncomfortable. 这人让我非常不舒服
[37:43] – All right, that’s enough. – Sorry, mister. -行了 够了 -抱歉 先生
[37:45] Hey, take it on the arches, son. 小子 马上滚开
[37:58] The heck was that all about? 搞什么鬼啊
[38:01] I have no idea. 我不知道
[38:06] Excuse me. I need the ladies’. 抱歉 我去下洗手间
[38:25] Just a moment. 等一会儿
[39:20] You okay? 你没事吧
[39:22] I’m fine, yes. 我没事
[39:24] I just… 我只是
[39:32] It melted. 化了
[39:48] Oh, your lip. 你的嘴唇
[40:23] Well, go on, Romeo. Don’t let us interrupt. 继续啊 情圣 别管我们
[40:25] – You think this is funny? – Come on, sport. -这很好玩吗 -别这么小气嘛 小子
[40:30] Touch me again, I’ll break your nose. 再碰我 把你鼻子打断
[40:35] Well, it looks like your 看上去
[40:37] anger’s not the only thing that’s arisen. 不光是你的怒气升起来了
[40:44] It’s Thompson’s Willie. 是汤普森的小弟弟
[40:49] A cold shower will work wonders, Romeo. 情圣 冷水澡会有奇效
[41:29] Is he alive? 他还活着吗
[41:32] Well, he’s breathing. 他还有呼吸
[41:34] Alive is a matter of opinion. 活还是死取决于你怎么看
[41:37] Does it ever stop raining? 这雨停过吗
[41:40] It always has. 一直在下
[41:45] So how about you? 那你呢
[41:47] Are you alive? 你还活着吗
[41:50] I recall that I was once. 曾经活着
[41:52] What happened? 出了什么事
[41:56] Prohibition. 禁酒令
[41:59] Till then, I was a simple, 在那之前
[42:01] run-of-the-mill crook– a corrupt city official. 我是个普通的坏蛋 一个腐败的政府官员
[42:05] And I was happy. 我那时很开心
[42:07] Plenty of money, plenty of friends, plenty of everything. 充足的钱 充足的朋友 无忧无虑
[42:12] Then suddenly, plenty wasn’t enough. 然后突然 仅仅是充足已经不够了
[42:15] Well, I ain’t buying it. 我可不相信
[42:17] How do you mean? 什么意思
[42:18] Anybody who says money doesn’t buy happiness 凡是说钱买不到快乐的人
[42:21] doesn’t know where to shop. 根本不知道去哪里买快乐
[42:25] So I hear. 我听说过
[42:33] My son’s birthday tomorrow. Name’s Teddy. 明天是我儿子的生日 他叫泰迪
[42:36] How old? 多大
[42:40] – 10? – You don’t know? -十岁吧 -你不清楚吗
[42:43] He’s no longer with me. 他不在我身边了
[42:45] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[42:47] Oh, he’s not dead. He’s in Brooklyn. 他没死 他在布鲁克林
[42:50] There’s that matter of opinion again. 死了还是活着 取决于你怎么看
[42:56] Rain’s over. 雨停了
[42:58] I’ve been meaning to send him something. 我一直想送他点东西
[43:01] – Who? – My son. -送谁 -我的儿子
[43:06] Maybe the better gift is to let him forget me. 也许最好的礼物是让他忘了我
[43:11] Well, that’s convenient. 够方便的啊
[43:13] Beg pardon? 什么
[43:14] That the best choice requires 最好的礼物
[43:15] the least amount of effort on your part. 最少的精力
[43:18] I thought bartenders were supposed to be sympathetic. 我以为调酒师都颇有同情心
[43:22] Welcome to Sally’s. 欢迎光临萨利酒家
[43:24] That you? 是你的名字吗
[43:26] – Sally Wheet. – Nucky Thompson. -萨利·维特 -努基·汤普森
[43:30] I know all about it. 我知道你
[43:31] You’re all Tucker’s talked about for weeks. 这几周塔克都在念叨你
[43:34] Big man in these parts, so I hear. 这一带的大人物 我听说了
[43:37] He thinks so. 他是这么想的
[43:43] Give me one of those and I’ll dish. 给我一只 我和你聊聊
[43:46] Gee, you’re easy. 天呢 你要求可真低
[43:56] August Tucker, 奥古斯特·塔克
[43:58] Georgia native, son of moonshiners. 乔治亚本地人 非法酿酒商的儿子
[44:00] Made his way to Tampa after the war. 战后在坦帕逐渐做大
[44:03] How long before he discovered you? 他发现你多长时间了
[44:07] We’re friends. 我们是朋友
[44:09] We do a little business on occasion. 偶尔做点生意
[44:11] Is he dangerous? 他危险吗
[44:16] He’s kind of like this fella. 他有点像这家伙
[44:18] He’d kill you if he got a chance, 如果给他机会他会杀了你
[44:21] but he’s not very smart, either. 但是他并不聪明
[44:24] So how does a not-so-smart semidangerous man 那这个不怎么聪明却又危险的人
[44:27] run the rackets down in Tampa? 怎么在坦帕混起来的
[44:29] Enough money and the right connections, 足够的钱 找对了关系
[44:33] you can do pretty much anything down here. 在这就什么都能做
[44:41] Oh, God. 天呢
[45:07] What you want, friend? 你想要什么 朋友
[45:10] You want some of this? 想来点这个吗
[45:11] – A switchblade. – I’ll use it, too. -弹簧刀 -我还会用它的
[45:13] Of that I have no doubt. 我一点都不怀疑
[45:15] But what good would another dead Negro do to either of us? 但是再死一个黑人有什么好处呢
[45:18] Make me feel a mite better. 能让我开心一点
[45:19] We have no quarrel, Mr. Purnsley. 我们没有死人恩怨 珀斯利先生
[45:21] How about you getting even for Dickie Pastor? 那你来追究迪基·帕斯特的事怎么算
[45:23] That account has been settled. 那笔帐已经一笔勾销了
[45:25] And in any event, it was merely financial in nature. 而且 那都是钱的事
[45:38] I’m here on new business. 我来这是有新的生意要做
[45:46] – Mr. White– – He ain’t here right now. -怀特先生 -他现在不在
[45:49] Why should he be? 他当然不在
[45:50] when he has you to do the slave labor? 有你在干这些脏活他为什么还在
[45:54] He offered to give you up 他提出要拿你的命
[45:57] in exchange for Dickie Pastor. 换迪基·帕斯特的
[46:00] His Libyan brother for a Nordic devil. 他的黑人兄弟来换一个白人的命
[46:03] Chalky White ain’t never been my friend. 朝琪·怀特从来都不是我的朋友
[46:05] Well, that much is obvious. 这很明显
[46:37] Do you know what this is? 你知道这是什么吗
[46:47] Heroin. 海洛因
[46:51] It is freedom. 这是自由
[46:53] Power. 权力
[46:55] Control over men who are lesser than you. 控制那些不如你的人
[46:58] Chalky White is one of those men. 朝琪·怀特就是其中之一
[47:02] Where you going, friend? 你想说什么[去哪] 朋友
[47:05] As far as you’d like me to take you. 只要你让我带领着你
[47:08] But we shall go there together. 但是我们要一起去
[47:33] McCoy, you in there? 麦考伊 你在里面吗
[47:40] McCoy! 麦考伊
[47:42] Let’s settle this! 我们把问题解决了
[47:59] Augie. I didn’t hear you. 奥吉 我没听到你
[48:02] The hell you chopping coconuts 你半夜三点
[48:04] 3:00 in the morning for? 切椰子干什么
[48:06] Doc says drink a quart a day. 医生说让我每天喝一点
[48:08] You know, good for the ticker. 对心脏有好处
[48:11] Augie, okay. 奥吉 好吧
[48:13] That business this evening, I know what you’re thinking. 今晚的生意 我知道你是怎么想的
[48:16] I’ll bet you don’t. 我打赌你不知道
[48:18] But you’re gonna know about it now. 但你现在马上要知道了
[48:26] How’d it happen, Rick? 怎么弄的 里克
[48:29] Clearing out the barn. 清理谷仓
[48:32] There’s a lot of junk in there. 里面有一大堆垃圾
[48:34] That pile’s practically coming down on its own. 那堆东西基本上就是自己散了
[48:38] I keep telling her, but, you know. 我一直在跟她说 但是 你懂的
[48:45] Tell her what? 告诉她什么
[48:49] You’re her brother. 你是她兄弟
[48:50] I don’t– 我
[48:57] It’s like she’s under ice. 就好像她被人管着
[49:00] She can’t move. 不能动
[49:03] Gerry’s gone. 杰里死了
[49:06] She’s gonna have a child to raise. 她马上要生孩子
[49:09] This isn’t any kind of place to live alone. 这种情况不应该一个人生活
[49:12] I mean, she thinks the world of you, 她很非常重视你的存在
[49:17] but you’re only visiting. 但你只是回来暂住
[49:19] – All squared away. – Wish you’d let me help, Emmy. -都弄好了 -应该让我帮你的 艾米
[49:23] You wouldn’t know where to put things. 你不知道该往哪放
[49:26] When’s the train? 火车几点
[49:28] 2:27. 两点二十七
[49:30] We’ll get him there in plenty of time. 我会把他送过去 时间还早
[49:39] Don’t be a loon, Rick. I’ll carry it. 别这么见外 里克 我来拿
[49:44] You Harrows. You act like there’s no one else on Earth. 你们哈罗家的人 好像世界上只有你们一家人一样
[50:04] In France when I couldn’t sleep… 在法国我睡不着的时候
[50:09] when I was full of fear, 心中充满恐惧的时候
[50:12] I’d think about the day I’d come home. 我会想到我回家的那天
[50:17] I’d be in my dress uniform. 我会穿着军礼服
[50:20] I’d have medals. 会赢得勋章
[50:22] I wouldn’t wear them, but I’d have them. 我不会佩戴它们 但我会拿着
[50:25] I’d see the yard, 看到院子
[50:29] the cornflowers along the fence. 栅栏边上开满矢车菊
[50:34] The porch, the old flag. 门廊 老旗子
[50:39] Mother, Father, Sampson, 妈妈 爸爸 桑普森
[50:43] you. 还有你
[50:56] Send me an address 如果想让我知道你在哪
[51:00] if you want me to know where you are. 就把地址告诉我
[51:07] Come here. 过来
[51:22] Richard. 理查德
[51:25] You need to call yourself to account. 你要好自为之了
[51:58] Mr. Thompson, we’re here for your bags. 汤普森先生 我们来给您拿箱子的
[52:00] And this came for you. 这是给您的
[52:05] Thank you, sir. 谢谢您 先生
[52:32] Best thing since sliced bread, I think. 自从切片面包出现之后最好的东西
[52:35] – Well, I think we’ve got a deal. – Yeah. -那就这么定了 -是的
[52:37] Shall we shake on it? 来握手吧
[52:40] – You bet. – Put her there. -当然 -把它放进去
[52:41] You’re gonna love this. See right here? 你会喜欢的 看那
[52:49] Outside line. 接外线
[52:52] Bill McCoy, please. 比尔·麦考伊 谢谢
[52:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[52:58] Paging Mark Frasin. 呼叫马克·弗拉辛
[53:05] Hello? 喂
[53:06] It’s me. 是我
[53:08] Who? 谁
[53:10] – Nucky. – Hey, Nuck. -努基 -努克
[53:13] Jesus. 天呢
[53:14] I’m in. 我决定加入
[53:17] What? 什么
[53:19] The deal, I’ve reconsidered. 那个买卖 我重新考虑过了
[53:21] Tell your hillbilly friend Tucker I’m in. 告诉你那个乡巴佬朋友塔克 我加入
[53:23] But he awewers to me, understand? 但是他得听我的 明白吗
[53:27] Sure, Nuck. 当然 努克
[53:28] Right. 好的
[53:30] Of course. 当然
[53:31] I’ll be sending someone do in a few day with The money. 几天之后我就派人带钱过来
[53:35] Yes. 好
[53:38] – Thank you. – All right, then. -谢谢 -好 挂了
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme