Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:06] Mayor Bader, what do you 巴德市长
[02:07] have to say about all the recent violence? 你对最近发生的暴力事件 有何看法
[02:08] We have men in the field, boys. Sheriff’s Department is on it. 我们已经着手了 警长在调查
[02:10] When will some arrests be made? 什么时候逮捕相关人员呢
[02:12] – Any day now. – Have you lost control of the city? -随时 -你已经无法控制这座城市了吗
[02:14] There’s no need for wild accusations. 不必胡乱指控
[02:16] But the bodies are piling up. 但死的人越来越多
[02:19] 11 murders and counting. 超过十一起谋杀案
[02:22] That’s a statement, not a question. 这是声明 不是问题
[02:23] Have you lost control of the city? 你已经无法控制这座城市了吗
[02:25] Sheriff Keck and his men are taking every possible measure 凯克警长和他的警员竭尽全能
[02:27] to ensure public safety. 保护大家的安全
[02:30] – Have you lost control? – Absolutely have not. -是否已经失控 -当然没有
[02:34] Is that what you want the tourists to believe? 这是你想让游客相信的话吗
[02:36] The everyday visitor has nothing to fear. 游客无须害怕
[02:38] Nothing to fear except gunfire. 但是要小心枪火
[02:40] These attacks are gangsters versus gangsters 这些都是黑帮之间的争斗
[02:43] and ordinary citizens have no cause for undue concern. 普通百姓无须过度忧心
[02:49] So you admit this town you claim to control 你的意思是 你声称在你之手的城市
[02:51] is in the hands of criminals? 其实已被罪犯掌控
[02:52] – Where they from? – New York? Philly? -他们是哪里的人 -纽约 费城
[03:20] – Where they from? – New York? Philly? Chicago? -他们是哪里的人 -纽约 费城 芝加哥
[03:23] They Italians? 是意大利人吗
[03:24] One at a time, please. One at a time. 一个一个问 一个一个来
[03:25] Are they the ones behind the shootings at the Ritz? 他们是丽兹枪杀案的幕后使者吗
[03:27] Now, once again, that is the kind of irresponsible– 我再说一次 这是不负责任的…
[03:29] – What about the Northside killings? – Are the Negroes involved? -北边的谋杀案呢 -有黑鬼参与吗
[03:32] – If you let me get a word in– – Where’s Nucky Thompson? -请容我说一句 -努基·汤普森在哪里
[03:34] – Mr. Thompson– – Is he pulling the strings? -汤普森先生 -是他主使的吗
[03:37] – Mr. Thompson– – Is he alive or dead? -汤普森先生 -他是生是死
[03:39] Let’s get something straight. 先把事情说清楚
[03:40] Nucky Thompson doesn’t run this city. 这座城市不归努基·汤普森管
[03:43] I do. 是我管
[03:47] Right! 对
[03:49] That’s a riot. 真有趣
[03:54] I left you nine messages at the Ritz. 我在丽兹给你留了九条信息
[03:56] I’m completely in the dark out here. 我在这儿啥都不知道
[03:58] They don’t have papers in Pennsylvania? 宾州没有报纸吗
[04:00] Did I miss something? 我错失了什么新闻
[04:01] I’m fighting a war from a fucking lumberyard. 我在一个木场打仗呢
[04:03] Now see? This is all new information. 看到没 这就是我不知道的新消息
[04:06] Are you at Overholt? 你在欧文赫特吗
[04:07] I’ve been here for five days. 我来了五天了
[04:10] And? 然后呢
[04:11] Don’t you know what you got here? 你不知道这有些什么吗
[04:13] I’ve never been near the place. 我没去过那地方
[04:15] Then you need to come see it. 那你还是来看看吧
[04:16] I can’t make it down the block without getting shot at. 我走不过一街区 就会吃子弹
[04:19] TAhat’s too bad. 情况不妙啊
[04:20] ‘Cause it’s worth the trip. 不过你值得来一趟
[04:22] What the fuck are you trying to tell me? 你他妈的到底想说什么
[04:24] Well, I’m no expert, 我不是专家
[04:26] but this place gets cooking, 不过这地方有搞头
[04:28] you’re the biggest bootlegger in the country. 你是国内最大的私酒商
[04:35] – Did you hear me? – I’ll call you back. -你听到了吗 -我等会儿回你电话
[04:41] What the fuck is going on? 怎么回事
[04:43] Break it up. I said break it up! 放手 我说放手
[04:50] You promised to keep a lid on this. 你保证会控制局面的
[04:52] Got to blow off steam some kind of ways. 总得想个法子出出气
[04:54] He gave his word they’d stay on their own side. 他保证过他们的人不会越界
[04:56] How they supposed to get to the head? 不越界怎么上厕所
[04:57] Dig a hole. Why’s it my problem? 挖个洞 这不是我的问题
[05:00] How about I give you the shovel and you do the digging? 我给你铲 你挖吧
[05:02] Chalky, enough. 朝琪 够了
[05:06] Okay? 好吗
[05:15] Let’s get something straight. 我先把话说清楚
[05:16] I need him and I need those men. 我需要他 我需要这些人
[05:18] Maybe I ought to take my boys and go home. 也许我该带我的人回家去
[05:20] Fine, call Torrio. Tell him the deal’s off. 好吧 打给托里奥 告诉他协议终止
[05:23] No, the deal’s with me. 不 你是和我定的协议
[05:25] Then what’s a handshake with you supposed to be worth? 那和你言和为的是什么
[05:30] We’ll head to the Boardwalk, down by Margate. 我们会去木板路 马盖特区尽头
[05:33] See if we can’t get Rosetti to stick his head out. 看能不能引罗塞蒂出来
[05:36] You need to watch out for civilians. 你们得保护好市民
[05:37] No, we need to watch out for ourselves. 不 我们得保护好自己
[05:39] The rest is for you to clean up. 剩下的交给你们处理
[05:42] Get your bingo-bongos to help. 让你的走狗们帮帮忙
[05:45] Come on, we’re going hunting. 走 打猎去
[05:52] You were all told to lay off the supply. 你们都不准再喝了
[05:54] The whores are gone. 小姐们都走了
[05:56] The fuck we supposed to do if we can’t have a drink? 没酒喝 我们搞毛啊
[05:57] Keep sober so you don’t get taken out next time. 保持清醒 下次才不会被抬着出去
[06:00] If I’m gonna catch it, I’d rather be tight. 如果要死 我情愿醉着
[06:03] You want the boss to hear you say that? 你想让老大听听你说的话吗
[06:05] What the fuck do I care anymore? 我他妈的懒得管这么多
[06:14] No wine. 没有酒
[06:15] Forget about it. I no come all this way to have a drink. 算了 我奔波而来可不是为了喝酒
[06:21] Keep everyone away from here. 清场
[06:24] Let’s go. 走吧
[06:34] How many men I give you? 我给了你多少人
[06:37] Exactly? 精确说
[06:39] Exactly. 精确说
[06:41] 43. 四十三个
[06:43] And how many of my men you have left? 你还剩多少人
[06:46] Exactly? 精确说
[06:47] 31. 三十一个
[06:50] Plus nine of my own. 包括我的九个人
[06:52] So 12 of my men you lose. 那你失去了我给你的十二个人
[06:56] And for what? 换来的是什么呢
[07:03] I got the hotel. 我得到了他的酒店
[07:07] I got the casino. 我得到了他的娱乐场
[07:11] I got his warehouse. 我得到了他的仓库
[07:13] You no have Nucky Thompson. 但是你没抓到努基·汤普森
[07:16] Huh? And Arnold Rothstein, 也没抓到阿诺德·罗斯坦
[07:19] he’s still eating dinner in Times Square. 他现在还在时代广场吃饭
[07:22] All these words you say, 你说的那些话
[07:24] what do they mean? 是什么意思
[07:26] I’m leaving bodies on the ground, Joe. 乔 我已经干掉了很多人
[07:29] We’re winning. 我们快赢了
[07:31] And half of Thompson’s crew, 汤普森手上的人
[07:32] they’re shines. 一半都是黑鬼
[07:35] You can’t count them as a whole person. 他们不能算完整的人
[07:43] So? 那又怎样
[07:53] What does it matter once they’re dead? 只要他们都死了 就无所谓了
[08:04] I’m gonna keep mine. 我会遵守我的诺言
[08:30] Perfect. 很好
[08:33] Now you know what time it is. 这样你就知道时间了
[08:57] I’d like to go in, please. 请让我进去
[09:10] Such a gentleman. 真有风度
[09:13] Not always. 有时候吧
[09:33] Dear. I have your lunch. 亲爱的 我给你端午餐来了
[09:40] It’s your favorite. 是你最喜欢的
[09:42] Ham on white bread. 白面包配火腿
[09:44] A dill pickle. 还有腌黄瓜
[09:46] And Oreos if you finish everything. 如果你都吃光了 还有奥利奥
[09:54] Aren’t you hungry? 不饿吗
[10:10] Why don’t you come out and we’ll eat together? 出来吧 我们一起吃
[10:13] Would you like that? 好不好
[10:18] Then I’ll come in and sit with you. 然后我进去陪你坐着
[10:21] That way, it won’t be so lonely. 那样你就不那么孤单了
[10:45] Yes. 嗯
[10:50] All right, darling. 好吧 亲爱的
[10:54] I understand. 我理解
[11:04] Harry, come on, we gotta go! 哈利 快点 我们得走了
[11:09] I’ll get my jacket. 我去拿夹克
[11:12] Hey, who’s gonna do the cookin’ today? 今天谁做饭
[11:19] Hey, Jimmy, you hear the game last night? 吉米 你收听昨晚的比赛了吗
[11:22] Here. 给
[11:23] It’s good for another scrape. 还能再用一次
[11:26] I’m in the middle of this. 我忙着呢
[11:28] What happened? 怎么回事
[11:29] Slug straight through the radiator. 散热器打坏了
[11:32] And the hose is shot. 管子也是
[11:34] I’ll do that after. 我待会儿再修那个
[11:39] You’re gonna get all dirty. 你要弄脏手了
[11:41] Who kept that old Willys of yours running? 你怎么还开那辆老车
[11:43] Who sold it to me in the first place? 当初是谁卖给我的
[11:46] Wasn’t anything wrong with it. 那时候车挺好的
[11:47] Except for the brakes, rear axle, cylinder heads. 就是刹车 后桥 气缸盖有点毛病
[11:50] Worked well enough to get you and June lost in the woods. 你和琼不照样开着进小树林吗
[11:54] Yeah, those were nice rides. 是啊 真是美好的时光
[11:57] You got them someplace safe? 你把他们送去安全的地方了吗
[12:00] With her sister up in Brigantine. 去布里格汀她姐姐那里了
[12:06] You? 你呢
[12:07] How’s that? 什么意思
[12:08] Margaret and the kids. 玛格丽特和孩子们
[12:14] Ow! Shit! 该死
[12:17] Fuck. 妈的
[12:20] What are you laughing about? 你笑个什么劲
[12:23] Who said I’m laughing? 谁说我笑了
[12:33] Look at us. 瞧瞧我们
[12:36] Two Pineys and a broke-down car. 俩老小伙儿和一辆破车
[12:43] Maybe that’s why. 或许就因为这个
[12:46] Why what? 什么
[12:48] We didn’t stop while the going was good. 我们没有激流勇退
[12:51] Always trying to pinch for a little bit more. 总想再捞点好处
[12:54] Just in case. 以防万一
[12:56] I never told them to pass the 18th Amendment. 又不是我让他们通过十八号修正案的
[12:58] Did you? 你呢
[13:01] Where’s it gotten us? 瞧我们落到了什么田地
[13:05] Worry about that later. 回头再操心那个
[13:07] After Rosetti’s in the ground. 等把罗塞蒂埋了的
[13:10] Then what? 然后呢
[13:11] Get the town running again. 重振这个城市
[13:13] Keep everybody in line this time. 这次让他们都规规矩矩的
[13:15] Leave that part to me. 这个就交给我吧
[13:17] Stop kidding yourself, Eli. 别自欺欺人了 伊莱
[13:19] You’ll never be Sheriff again. 你不可能再当上治安官了
[13:22] You got to rub my face in it? 你非得这么贬我吗
[13:24] After all this? 我们都一起出生入死了
[13:26] That’s not what I meant. 我不是那个意思
[13:29] It’s over here however this plays out. 不管结局如何 我们在这儿都没戏了
[13:33] No one’s gonna come within 100 yards of me. 再不会有人来跟我打交道了
[13:35] Not in Atlantic City. Not in New York. 大西洋城 纽约都不会有了
[13:38] – Not anywhere. – Sure they will. -哪都不会了 -当然会
[13:42] You just got to offer them something they want. 你只要给他们点甜头
[13:45] How do I do that? 我要怎么做
[13:48] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:50] You’re the man with all the angles. 足智多谋的是你
[14:02] – Mr. Doyle. – Am I disturbing you? -多伊尔先生 -打扰你了吗
[14:05] Yes. 是的
[14:06] Oh, all right. 好吧
[14:09] I know you said you didn’t want to talk to me again. 我知道你不想再跟我说话了
[14:12] It’s just… 只是
[14:13] I’m all at sea over here. 我有点不知所措
[14:26] And where is it you’ve gone adrift? 你是在哪”不知所措”呢
[14:31] I’m saying three words. 我就说三个词
[14:32] Overholt. Distillery. Pennsylvania. 欧文赫特 酒厂 宾夕法尼亚州
[14:36] I know about Overholt, Mr. Doyle. 欧文赫特的事我知道 多伊尔先生
[14:38] What I don’t is why you wish to discuss it with me. 我不知道你为什么想跟我谈这事
[14:42] Because I’m sitting in it 因为 我现在
[14:45] right now. 就在这儿
[14:47] It’s… 这里
[14:50] very large. 非常大
[14:53] And a certain person that we both know 而我们都认识的某个人
[14:56] made an arrangement with another person to run it. 跟另一个人约定让他来经营这里
[15:00] But that first person, his back is to the wall. 但那第一个人 现在走投无路了
[15:04] I bet he’d give up anything 我敢说他会不惜一切
[15:07] just to keep from going under for a third time. 不让自己三度翻船
[15:14] I’m listening. 我在听
[15:29] How’d you get that scar? 这疤是怎么来的
[15:31] Mulberry Bend. You know where that is? 桑本德 知道在哪吗
[15:35] – Sure. – Bandit’s Alley. -知道 -强盗巷
[15:37] Little shit came up behind me one night with a shank… 有天晚上一个小混蛋拿把刀从后面袭击我
[15:41] carved me another smile. 给我割出了一个微笑
[15:45] It’s a park now. 那里现在是公园了
[15:46] Push your baby in a stroller. 可以用手推车推着小宝宝在那儿逛
[15:48] Pricks like you, they come and go. 你这种混蛋 只能嚣张一时
[15:50] Nobody remembers them. 没人会怀念你们
[15:52] All that stays is the law. 只有法制能长存
[15:54] Then I guess I’d better reform my ways. 那我该改邪归正啊
[16:07] Who’s your partner? 你搭档是谁
[16:09] Nobody. 没人
[16:10] Who do you buy from? 你买谁的货
[16:12] – Some Chink. – Which one? -中国佬 -哪个
[16:13] Fuck do I know? Name sounds like a toothache. 我怎么知道 名字听着像是牙痛
[16:16] Who put up the money? 谁凑的钱
[16:18] My sister. 我姐姐
[16:19] She lifted it from your wallet while she was yanking your ghianda. 她给你打飞机时从你钱包里偷的
[16:23] There’s something you don’t understand. 有件事你不明白
[16:26] You think you get some shyster, 你以为你能找个不要脸的律师
[16:27] walk out of here, beat the rap? 帮你逃脱责任
[16:31] You could disappear. 你可以消失
[16:34] You said there was the law. 你不是说法律长存吗
[16:37] We are the law. 我们就是法律
[16:41] What if– 如果
[16:43] what if I tell you where you could find 50 pounds of white? 我告诉你们去哪能找到五十磅的白粉呢
[16:46] Yours? 你的吗
[16:48] Why would I give up my own stash? 我干嘛要交出我自己的货
[16:50] To save your ass. 救你小命
[16:53] Is that what you’re offering? 你能保我命吗
[16:55] Nobody is offering anything. 没人说这话
[16:57] Then what’s in it for me? 那我有什么好处
[16:59] You like to gamble, don’t you? 你喜欢赌博 是不是
[17:02] Only when I got a chance of winning. 有机会赢才喜欢
[17:04] Best you could do here is not lose. 你最好的结果 就算不输
[17:14] I got the broad here. 那女人找你
[17:16] Please show her in. 请让她进来
[17:22] That’s all right. Thank you. 没事了 谢谢
[17:29] May I sit? 能坐下吗
[17:32] It’s your house. You don’t have to ask permission. 这是你家 不必征求我同意
[17:42] Must be hard 你肯定不容易吧
[17:44] to be away from your girls. 跟你的丫头分开
[17:48] Your two daughters. 你的两个女儿
[17:49] Oh, yeah. Yeah. 是啊
[17:52] At that age, 她们现在的年龄
[17:55] you take off for a few days, you miss so much. 走开几天 就会错过好多
[17:59] How old are they? 她们多大了
[18:00] 16 and 14, I think. 好像是一个十六 一个十四
[18:03] Tommy’s only six. 汤米只有六岁
[18:05] Six. 六岁
[18:07] Got his whole life ahead of him. 大好人生摆在眼前呢
[18:10] I’ve tried to shelter him 我努力想保护他
[18:12] from harsh realities. 不用面对残酷的现实
[18:15] It hasn’t been easy. 但并不容易
[18:19] Don’t get so down on yourself. 别对自己这么苛刻
[18:22] You’re doing a swell job. 你做得很好了
[18:24] There’s always company around here. 这里整天人来人往
[18:27] Kids love that. 孩子都喜欢热闹
[18:30] Maybe… 或许
[18:33] maybe it’s best we let you conduct your business 或许我们应该让你专心谈生意
[18:35] without distractions. 别有太多干扰
[18:39] Don’t see what you’re getting at. 我不明白你要说什么
[18:41] That Tommy and I go someplace else. Just for a bit. 我带汤米去别处 就住一阵子
[18:45] Yeah. 是吗
[18:47] I don’t think I want that. 我觉得我不想那样
[18:49] Why not? 为什么
[18:51] I like having you around. 我喜欢有你在身边
[18:54] If I didn’t know where you were, 如果不知道你在哪里
[18:56] I might get… anxious. 我可能会 很担心
[19:01] You don’t have to worry about me. 你不需要担心我的
[19:04] Jeez, Red, I hope not. 里德 那是最好
[19:08] This is gonna work out. You’ll see. 会好起来的 你等着瞧吧
[19:12] Get everything settled, 先把事情摆平
[19:16] then you and me, 然后我们俩
[19:19] we’ll show this town how it’s done. 让全城的人都开开眼
[19:22] You and me? 我们俩
[19:24] Set you up fine. 让你风光起来
[19:26] Best of everything. 什么都是最好的
[19:29] All this grief running whores, 这群奔丧一样的婊子
[19:31] you won’t need to bother. 再不用你操心
[19:34] I’m gonna treat you like a queen. 我要侍奉你如女王
[19:37] Would you? 是吗
[19:39] Up there on a pedestal. 高踞在宝座上
[19:45] And where are you? 你又在哪里呢
[19:54] I’m way down below. 我在下面
[19:57] Like a little bug 像一只小小的虫子
[20:00] crawling around on your toe. 匍匐在你脚下
[20:05] I could crush you. 我可以碾死你
[20:07] Just squash me flat 把我碾成碎屑
[20:10] till I’m begging for more. 直到我求你继续
[20:18] Is that what you’d like? 那是你想要的吗
[20:30] I’m just having some fun. 我不过是寻开心
[20:33] People have fun in different ways. 人们寻开心的法子有很多
[20:40] There’s no need to be ashamed of any of them. 这可没有什么值得羞愧的
[20:46] That’s what this club is all about. 这间夜总会就是让人开心的
[20:56] You’re a pistol, Red. 你就是一支枪 里德
[20:59] Then why don’t you pull my trigger 那你怎么不扣响扳机
[21:02] and see what shoots out? 看看会射出什么
[21:15] I don’t know about you, Gyp… 吉普 你怎么想我不晓得
[21:18] But sometimes, 可是有时候
[21:20] I wish someone 我只希望有人
[21:23] would give me exactly 能照我应得的那样
[21:26] what I deserve. 来对待我
[21:47] – Hello? – This is Arnold Rothstein. -喂 -我是阿诺德·罗斯坦
[21:49] To whom am I speaking? 你是谁
[21:51] Eli Thompson. 伊莱·汤普森
[21:53] I was hoping to speak to your brother. 我想跟你哥哥通话
[21:58] It’s him. 是他
[22:08] Arnold. 阿诺德
[22:09] I’m calling with an offer. 我来跟你谈笔交易
[22:12] How did you get this number? 你怎么知道这号码的
[22:14] Is that important? 那重要吗
[22:17] No. 不重要
[22:19] Your distillery in Pennsylvania. 你在宾夕法尼亚州的酒厂
[22:22] Overholt. 欧文赫特
[22:23] For a percentage of ownership, 分我一部分所有权
[22:25] I can arrange for Joe Masseria to back away from Gyp Rosetti. 我可以让乔·马赫里亚放弃吉普·罗塞蒂
[22:29] Back away meaning what? “放弃”作何解释
[22:32] That he completely pulls his support, 完全收回他的支持
[22:34] removes all of his men. 撤回所有人手
[22:36] How much of a percentage? 你要分几成
[22:39] 99, 九成九
[22:41] Mr. Thompson. 汤普森先生
[22:44] I will require 99%. 我要九成九
[22:49] I’m offering you a way out. 我给你的是一条生路
[22:54] If I can deliver Masseria, 如果我能说服马赫里亚
[22:56] do we have a deal? 我们成交吗
[23:02] Yes. 成交
[23:03] You’ll be hearing from me later. 我回头跟你联系
[23:12] Big bait catches big rat. 香饵钓大鱼
[23:19] Have you lived here long, Mrs. Hollis? 霍利斯夫人 你住这儿很久了吗
[23:21] I’d say it’s 16 years. 有十六年了吧
[23:24] Spring of ’07. So, yes, just 16. 一九零七年春天来的 刚好十六年
[23:28] Harold wanted to be somewhere 哈罗德想去一个
[23:29] he felt he could be of the most use. 他看上去会更有用的地方
[23:31] I can’t say I didn’t have other ambitions in mind. 我不能说我没有别的想法
[23:35] But we stayed, and I think 可是我们住了下来
[23:36] that turned out to be the right decision. 我认为这个决定是对的
[23:40] You live…? 你住在
[23:43] Over on Scholes Street. By Graham. 斯科尔斯街 格拉汉姆的边上
[23:46] You’ve got everything you need there. 那边什么都有
[23:48] It’s not far from the rest of my family. 离家里亲戚也不远
[23:51] Harold has a sister in Bushwick. 哈罗德有个妹妹在布希威克区
[23:59] Well, dear? 亲爱的
[24:03] – Why don’t you show Mrs…. – Rohan. -不如你带这位夫人 -罗翰
[24:07] Mrs. Rohan the room and she can make her decision. 带罗翰夫人去房间 让她做决定
[24:10] I’ll just tend to a few things. 我还有几件事要处理
[24:12] Would you like to? 要来看看吗
[24:14] I would, yes. 也好
[24:16] All right. 好的
[24:28] This is where my husband sees people. 这里是我丈夫问诊的地方
[24:30] Coughs, cuts, fevers, 咳嗽 割伤 发烧
[24:34] indigestion– everything. 消化不良… 什么都治
[24:38] I need to bring my monthly on. 我想让月事恢复
[24:41] When was your last? 上一次是什么时候
[24:43] Six weeks. 六周前
[24:44] He can help you then. 那么他可以帮你的
[24:46] He does that for many women. 他为许多妇女做过
[24:50] He’s very careful. Very thorough. 他很细心 很彻底
[25:00] You can take a little time. 你可以考虑一阵子
[25:03] Come back if that’s what you’d like. 想好了再回来
[25:07] I’m lost. 我好迷茫
[25:11] I’m completely lost. 我完全迷失了
[25:15] I never tell anyone what to do. 我从不告诉别人该怎么做
[25:29] Do I leave my dress on? 要脱掉裙子吗
[25:34] I’ll get you a clean gown. 我去给你找一件干净罩袍
[25:49] You’re looking at this the wrong way. 你看这件事的角度不对
[25:53] The bulls collared me, all right? 我被政府探员下了套
[25:58] But I worked out an angle. 可我找对了门路
[26:03] I’m not doing time. 不用蹲监狱
[26:05] And no one’s the wiser. 没有谁对谁错
[26:08] We just pick up where we left off. 在哪跌倒在哪爬起来
[26:18] And I’ll cover the hit. 亏空我来还
[26:21] I will, Meyer. 我会的 迈耶
[26:23] I guarantee it. 我保证
[26:25] Out of my pocket. 我自己出钱
[26:33] You’re not gonna say nothing? 你不说句话吗
[26:34] 50 pounds. 五十磅
[26:37] 100 thousand 操他妈的
[26:40] fucking dollars. 十万美元
[26:50] Gentlemen. 先生们
[26:51] Let’s get this over with. 开始吧
[27:05] What the fuck? 搞什么鬼
[27:16] And you. 还有你
[27:18] I sorry. 抱歉
[27:20] I never know your name. 我还不知道你的名字
[27:23] Meyer. 迈耶
[27:25] “Maya.” “妈呀”
[27:26] Is that ours? 这是我们的货
[27:29] Not anymore. 现在不是了
[27:34] Charlie, Meyer, thank you for coming. 查理 迈耶 多谢光临
[27:37] I won’t keep you very long 你们二位事务繁忙
[27:38] since you have such full portions on your plates. 我也不会多耽误时间
[27:44] What’s that doing here? 这些东西怎么在这
[27:45] I had it delivered 我叫人送来的
[27:47] so that Mr. Masseria could see 好让马赫里亚先生看到
[27:49] that I’m as good as my word. 我言出必行
[27:53] The two of you? 你们两个
[27:54] Have agreed to new terms of peace 鉴于时下的形势变化
[27:57] given the change in circumstances. 已经达成新的和平协议
[27:59] What change? 什么变化
[28:01] That this heroin 就是这批海洛因
[28:03] that I paid for with my fucking money… 我他妈用钱换来的
[28:07] now belongs to him. 现在归他了
[28:09] A.R., if I may inquire, how did you obtain that? 容我问一句 罗斯坦 你是怎么拿到手的
[28:14] Charlie gave it to my associates. 查理交给了我的合作伙伴
[28:16] Sam, Gaetano, if you would. 萨姆 盖塔诺 请出来吧
[28:21] How you doing, kid? 感觉怎么样 小子
[28:23] We treat you too rough? 我们下手太狠了吗
[28:27] You can always file a complaint with the department. 对服务不满意可以投诉
[28:40] He set me up, Joe. 他算计我 乔
[28:44] You fucking set me up. 你他妈的算计我
[28:48] Who the fuck do you think you are? 你他妈以为你是谁
[28:49] – Charlie. Charlie. – I worked for that. -查理 冷静 -我他妈卖命了
[28:52] I busted my ass for that. 身家都押上了
[28:54] It was my idea! My deal! 是我想出来的 是我的生意
[28:56] – Charlie. – You wouldn’t lift a finger. -查理 -你他妈什么都没干
[28:57] Sit behind your desk, making phone calls. 就知道坐着打电话
[29:00] I’m out there in the fucking world. 我他妈可是在外面卖命了
[29:02] Charlie, if you don’t shut up, we’re both dead. Yes? 查理 再不闭嘴咱俩都活不成 明白吗
[29:23] A.R., 罗斯坦
[29:26] Mr. Masseria, 马赫里亚先生
[29:29] you know how he gets. 他的脾气就这样
[29:37] All this time I thought I’d had some civilizing effect. 我一直以为能教他变得斯文点
[29:43] But there’s only so much you can teach a person 但是不管怎么样
[29:46] until you reach the limits of his capabilities. 狗嘴还是吐不出象牙来
[29:50] You understand, though, don’t you, Meyer? 梅耶 这点你明白吧
[29:55] Yes, I do. 明白
[29:57] Then it’s your job then if you want it. 你愿意的话 自己教他吧
[30:02] Seeing as how I’m flush with product, 您也看到了 我的货源非常充足
[30:05] I’d like to offer a proposition. 我有个提议
[30:07] How would you like to join me in the heroin business? 您想不想加入我的海洛因生意
[30:12] In exchange for what? 你要什么
[30:26] – Son of a bitch. – Dirty fucking shines. -混蛋 -还反光呢
[30:28] Hey, what the fuck do you think you’re doing? 你们他妈干什么呢
[30:30] Can’t be too hard to figure out. 猜也能猜出来吧
[30:33] Give you a better view. 来 仔细看看
[30:35] Just back it up, pal. Okay? 往后退退 行吗
[30:36] I don’t know about you, once I let loose, 不知道你什么样 不过我的阀门
[30:38] there ain’t no stopping. 开了就关不掉了
[30:40] Yeah, get you some of that. 没话了吧
[30:42] I can help you with that. 再帮你开个阀门
[30:45] And me with both hands full. 我随时奉陪
[30:48] Ain’t that just like a dinge? 看你那副黑鬼样
[30:51] Going out with his dick swinging. 拿着老二到处晃
[30:59] Come on, Joe. 上啊 乔
[31:01] Sure do like to reach for that pistol. 你还真喜欢掏枪
[31:13] What you so scared about? 你怕什么
[31:16] Nothing I’m looking at now. 肯定不是你们
[31:26] Let’s see what you’re made of. 看你有多大本事
[31:28] Chalky! 朝琪
[31:32] Let him go. Come on. 放开他 快点
[31:39] I just hung up with Arnold Rothstein. 阿诺德·罗斯坦刚来电话
[31:42] Gyp Rosetti’s at the Artemis Club. 吉普·罗塞蒂在阿耳特弥斯俱乐部
[31:44] Joe Masseria is withdrawing his support. 乔·马赫利亚把他的人撤走了
[31:47] I know that, Rosetti doesn’t. 我知道 但是罗塞蒂还不知道
[31:49] – How’d that happen? – I paid for it. -怎么回事 -花钱买来的
[31:52] I need to talk to you and you in private. 我要跟你还有你谈谈
[32:01] You can kill each other later. 先说正事
[32:03] In the meantime, let’s plan this out. 然后你们再杀着玩
[32:25] Do you approve? 你喜欢吗
[32:28] You’re class all the way, Red. 你一直都这么端庄典雅 美女
[32:30] I’m here to please you. 我是来取悦你的
[32:35] All you have to do is say the word. 只要你说一句
[33:03] Only I do that. 我自己脱
[33:14] Little kink of mine. 我的小癖好
[33:27] I like a man who’s careful about his appearance. 我喜欢在意自己形象的男人
[33:33] Well? 好了吗
[33:36] What is it you’re intending to do to me? 你要把我怎么样
[33:41] You really want to know? 你真想知道吗
[33:44] I can’t wait. 迫不及待
[33:48] I’m gonna break you in half. 我要把你切成两半
[33:51] Split you right down the middle 就从正中间切
[33:54] till you beg me to stop. But I won’t stop. 知道你求饶 但我不会停
[33:57] Beg and beg, but there’s nothing you can do. 你只能求饶 却无力反抗
[34:01] And when I’m done, 等我完事了
[34:05] there won’t be nothing left but a wet spot 这里就只剩下一片湿
[34:07] and a hunk of hair. 还有一堆头发
[34:11] You know why? 知道为什么吗
[34:17] Tell me. 告诉我吧
[34:25] You’re a worthless piece of shit. 你是个一分不值的婊子
[34:29] – Am I? – You know you are. -是吗 -你心里明白
[34:32] You look in the mirror and you know you deserve 照照镜子 你就知道
[34:34] everything you’re gonna get. 你都是自找
[34:39] I’m ugly, aren’t I? 我长得很丑 是吗
[34:43] Just an ugly little animal. 一只丑陋的小野兽
[34:45] – Say it again. – Ugly… -再说一遍 -丑陋的
[34:50] little… 小
[34:53] ape. 猿猴
[34:56] You laughing at me? 你在取笑我吗
[35:00] Why wouldn’t I? 当然
[35:04] Everybody else does. 大家都取笑你
[35:09] Go ahead if that’s what you want. 继续啊 如果你想这样
[35:29] Would you like me to whip you? 你是要我鞭责你吗
[36:03] That’s not tight enough, is it? 还不够紧 是吗
[36:05] – No. – Not for an ape like you. -不够 -你这只猿猴就是想紧点
[36:07] No. 没错
[36:09] You need to be held down. 我要放倒你
[36:13] So you don’t run off into the jungle. 不然你要跑回林子里
[36:25] What do you say? 怎么样
[36:27] – Hurt me. – Hurt me what? -伤害我吧 -没有了吗
[36:30] Hurt me, please. 请伤害我吧
[36:36] Oh, Red, here I thought we were just having some fun. 美女 我还以为咱俩是闹着玩的
[36:40] All I have is this house and that boy. 我只剩下房子和孩子了
[36:44] I don’t blame you, Red. I really don’t. 我不怪你 美女 真的
[36:47] But the thing of it is, 但事实就是这样
[36:49] somebody’s always got to lose. 总有人要做出牺牲
[37:09] That car ready? 车备好了吗
[37:17] What the fuck? 这他妈怎么回事
[37:19] Where they going? 他们去哪
[37:24] What the fuck is going on?! 这他妈怎么回事
[37:36] Hey, where the fuck is everybody? 人都他妈去哪了
[37:39] – They’re gone. – Gone where? -走了 -走哪去了
[37:40] New York. Masseria’s orders. 纽约 马赫里亚的命令
[37:54] Come on! 来啊
[37:59] Go! 走
[38:11] – Where’s Tonino? – Fuck him, let’s go. -Tonino呢 -管他呢 赶紧走
[40:33] Put the gun down. 放下枪
[40:39] Do you think I give a fuck? 你觉得我在乎他的死活吗
[40:45] Put it down. 放下枪
[40:54] Put it down! 放下
[41:16] Tommy, close your eyes. 汤米 闭上眼睛
[41:35] Here comes Masseria’s boys. 马赫里亚的人来了
[41:38] And here they go. 走着
[41:56] Die, you fucking cowards! 死吧 一群胆小鬼
[42:01] That’s for you, sons of bitches! 尝尝这个 王八蛋
[42:26] Well, I got that out of my system. 我杀着玩杀够了
[42:28] You and me both. 我也是
[42:40] Come on. Back to Chicago. 走 回芝加哥
[42:50] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[42:58] God. 上帝啊
[43:06] Jesus. 天啊
[43:45] Who did this? 谁干的
[43:50] You came. 你来了
[43:52] Where’s Rosetti? 罗塞蒂呢
[43:54] I was good. 我做的很好
[43:57] I did what– 我做了
[44:00] I went upstairs like you said to. 我上楼按你说的做了
[44:04] What? 什么
[44:05] And the man– 但是他
[44:08] the man, he– 他
[44:14] Nucky. 努基
[44:17] He did something very bad to me. 他[准将]对我做了很不好的事
[44:56] Who is it? 是谁
[45:00] Who’s there? 谁
[45:01] Me. 我
[45:07] Don’t turn on the light. 别开灯
[45:09] Why? 为什么
[45:12] What happened? 怎么了
[45:14] Richard, are you all right? 理查德 你没事吧
[45:16] Neither of us are hurt. 我们两个都没受伤
[45:19] What does that mean? 没受伤是什么意思
[45:25] It’s not our blood. 不是我们的血
[45:29] Then whose is it? 那是谁的
[45:32] Take the boy. 把孩子接过来
[45:35] Go on. 去啊
[45:50] Upstairs. Fred’s room. 上来 弗雷德的房间
[45:52] I need to know what’s going on. 我得知道发生了什么事
[45:55] Just take him up. 把他抱上去
[45:57] Julia, please. 茱莉亚 快点
[46:07] And turn off that lamp. 把灯关了
[46:14] Did anyone see you pull up? 有人看到你停车么
[46:20] You don’t come home like this. 你不能这样回家
[46:23] Whatever battle you’re fighting. 不管你打了什么仗
[46:26] That’s not what a soldier does. 士兵不会这样做
[46:29] You need to clean yourself up. 你得把自己清理干净
[46:33] I’ll talk to her, and in the light of day– 我会和她谈 明天白天
[46:35] No. 不
[46:39] He’s safe. 他是安全的
[46:42] That’s all that matters. 这是最关键的
[47:08] Randolph. 我是兰多夫
[47:11] Hello? 喂
[47:12] This is Andrew Mellon. 这位是安德鲁·梅隆
[47:14] Is it really? 真的么
[47:15] Why would I claim otherwise? 如假包换
[47:19] Are you in a location 你那边
[47:20] where your conversation might be overheard? 听电话安全么
[47:29] No one can hear me, sir. 安全 长官
[47:31] Then I have a request. 我有一个要求
[47:33] It has come to my attention 我注意到
[47:34] that a certain business enterprise of mine, 属于我的一家企业
[47:38] in the absence of my full attention, 因为我的疏忽
[47:41] has been illicitly commandeered by a criminal organization. 被一个犯罪组织给非法霸占了
[47:45] What enterprise, sir? 什么企业 先生
[47:47] The Overholt Distillery in western Pennsylvania. 西宾州的欧文赫特酿酒厂
[47:51] I don’t understand what you want me to do. 我不知道你想让我做什么
[47:53] Shutter the premises. 关闭那里
[47:56] Apprehend and indict anyone 逮捕并且起诉
[47:58] associated with its illegal operation. 和那里的非法活动有关的任何人
[48:01] You want me to arrest Enoch Thompson? 您想让我逮捕伊诺克·汤普森
[48:04] It was Mr. Thompson who brought this illegality to my attention. 正是汤普森先生将那里的犯罪行为告知于我的
[48:08] Then who are we talking about? 那我们在说谁
[48:15] Arnold… 阿诺德
[48:16] Arnold… 阿诺德
[48:17] Rothstein. 罗斯坦
[48:20] Rothstein. 罗斯坦
[48:49] Made it out. 出来了
[48:51] Hiding in the closet. 躲在衣柜里
[48:53] Whatever you had to do. 迫不得已啊
[48:55] That guy with the mask, what the fuck was that? 那个戴面具的 那是什么玩意
[49:05] Can’t go to New York. 不能回纽约
[49:07] Not gonna be too welcome there. 肯定不会受欢迎
[49:11] So, just a suggestion– 提个建议
[49:14] we lay low in the woods. 我们到林子里避避风头
[49:16] The– what do you call– the Poconos. 叫什么来着 波科诺
[49:19] Get our bearings, fresh air, 搞清楚状况 休息一下
[49:22] figure out our next move. 然后想想下一步的出路
[49:22] Relax, it’s a party. 放松 这是一场聚会
[49:32] I’m making a big decision. 我要做个大决定
[49:36] From now on, 从现在开始
[49:37] I’m only selling hooch every other Thursday. 我每隔一周的周四才卖酒
[49:41] Because I have important friends. 因为我有很重要的朋友
[49:43] I’m an important person. 我是一个很重要的人
[49:46] I have important garters holding up my very important socks. 我重要的袜带勾着我重要的袜子
[49:51] Do you have any idea 你他妈知不知道
[49:53] who the fuck I am? 我是谁
[49:56] Do you? 你知道么
[49:58] Do you? 知道么
[50:00] – You’re Nucky Thompson. – I’m Barney Google. -你是努基·汤普森 -我是兔八哥
[50:03] With the goo-goo- googly eyes. 瞪着大眼的兔八哥
[50:06] And I never, ever 我从来
[50:08] take anything personal. 不针对任何人
[50:22] Fuck ’em all, huh? 去他们的吧
[50:26] I came here with nothing. 我来这的时候一无所有
[50:29] How do you lose what you never had? 你怎么失去你从来没有的东西
[50:31] Start over. 重头再来
[50:33] What this country’s all about, right? 不正是这个国家的意义么
[50:37] So we head west. 我们向西去
[50:40] Find some hick burg. 找个小乡村
[50:42] Blow ’em right over. How hard could that be? 霸占下来 能有多难
[50:47] Couple of speaks, 讲几次话
[50:50] truck in some girls, 上两个妞
[50:53] keep the whole operation nice and tight. 保证买卖正常运作
[50:59] And maybe I don’t tell the wife, huh? 也许我都不告诉我老婆
[51:03] Yeah. 是的
[51:06] Maybe I just do that. 也许我就这么干了
[51:11] Barney Google 兔八哥
[51:14] With the goo-goo- googly eyes 瞪着大眼的兔八哥
[51:18] Barney Google 兔八哥
[51:20] Bet his horse would win the prize 赌他的马能赢得比赛
[51:24] When the horses ran that day 那天他的马跑啊跑
[51:27] Spark Plug ran the other way 火花塞跑的另一条路
[51:29] Barney Google– 兔八哥
[51:55] I’m sorry. I gotta. 抱歉 我必须这样
[52:46] It’s done. 完成了
[52:49] Take him back to Masseria. 把他带回给马赫里亚
[52:52] Let him know this could be the end of the problems between us. 让他知道我们的问题就此结束
[52:56] Or the beginning. 或者就此开始
[52:58] I’ll oblige him either way. 两者我都奉陪
[53:01] Is that clear? 明白了么
[53:05] Tonino, I see you in Atlantic City again, 托尼诺 如果我再在大西洋城看到你
[53:10] I’ll kill you myself. 我会亲自杀了你
[53:24] I don’t want anyone knowing who I am. 我不想让任何人知道我是谁
[53:28] I don’t want anyone looking into my business. 我不想任何人调查我的生意
[53:33] I don’t want anyone coming near us 我不想让任何我们不信任的人
[53:35] we don’t already trust. 靠近我们
[53:44] Okay, brother. 好的 哥哥
[54:22] I just want to talk. 我只是想和你谈谈
[54:25] That’s all. 仅此而已
[54:27] Can we do that? 可以么
[54:36] I’m not going to– 我不会
[54:39] I would never hurt you. 我不会伤害你
[54:41] I’m your husband. 我是你的丈夫
[54:43] I’m the only father Teddy and Emily have. 我是泰迪和艾米丽的父亲
[54:46] I’m willing to forgive you 我愿意原谅你
[54:50] for whatever happened in the past. 在过去发生的一切
[54:54] For whatever you felt a need to do. 我愿意原谅你
[54:57] I forgive you. And it’s time to come home. 认为你应当做的那些事情 该回家了
[55:15] To submit yourself to this? 屈尊与此
[55:18] Out of what, spite? 为什么
[55:21] It doesn’t make sense. 没道理的
[55:25] Your life is with me. 你注定与我为伴
[55:28] You’re spoiled for anything else. 和其他人在一起都是暴殄天物
[55:31] You need to ask yourself how much you’re willing to sacrifice 你要问问你自己 为了证明一个对其他人都
[55:34] just to prove some point that doesn’t matter to anyone. 无足轻重的道理牺牲这么多 值得么
[55:54] Nobody’s watching now. 没人在看
[55:56] Nobody’s judging. 没人在评判
[55:59] Take this 拿着这个
[56:01] for the children. 给孩子们的
[56:04] Or take it for yourself. 或者留给自己
[56:05] You don’t have to pretend with me. 你不用假装和我在一起
[56:07] Take it 拿着
[56:09] and decide later. 你可以晚点再决定
[56:12] This is only money. 这只是钱
[56:15] It doesn’t mean anything. 没什么其他的意义
[56:22] Yes, it does. 有的
[57:26] Say. 说
[57:28] Say, you’re Nucky Thompson, aren’t you? 说 你是努基·汤普森 不是么
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme