Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:22] – It’s done. – You will keep watch out here. -搞定了 -你要一直在这里守着
[02:33] It is taken care of. 一切都办妥了
[02:34] They’ll use the service elevator. 他们用服务电梯
[02:37] I instructed them to take it to the warehouse 我让他们把箱子搬到仓库去了
[02:39] until a decision is made. 等您的指示
[02:42] I don’t think there was much notice taken 因为时间选得好
[02:44] of the delivery because of the hour, 运输过程中并没有引起注意
[02:47] – so there is no need– – Is she gone? -所以没必要… -她走了吗
[02:51] Mrs. Thompson has left, yes. 汤普森夫人已经离开了 是的
[02:54] The children? 孩子们呢
[02:56] A taxi to the station– all of them. 出租车送他们一起去的车站
[03:01] And you? 你呢
[03:03] I’m sorry? 什么
[03:07] You. 你
[03:09] Did you know? 你知道吗
[03:14] – I– I don’t understand. – Owen and my wife. -我不明白您说的话 -欧文和我妻子
[03:18] Did you know? 你知道吗
[03:22] I tend only to you. 我只负责照顾你
[03:24] That is all I do. That is my life. 这是我的全部职责 也是我的生活之重
[03:30] You need to leave. 你得离开
[03:32] – Nucky, please, I beg you– – It’s not safe. -努基我求你了 -这里不安全
[03:34] They’re coming. That’s what the crate’s about. 他们要来了 那个箱子就是此意
[03:37] – You have to go. – I will not leave you alone. -你得离开 -我不会丢下你一个人
[03:39] There’s Gareth and the others. 这里还有加里斯他们
[03:41] They are only men you pay. 他们只是你花钱雇来的
[03:42] – How can you trust them? – I need to reach Eli. -能信任吗 -我得联系上伊莱
[03:45] Get word to Mickey Doyle. 给米奇·多伊尔打电话
[03:47] Try Chalky at home. 还要打去朝琪家里
[03:50] If he’s not there, call him at his club. 如果他不在家 打给他的俱乐部
[03:51] He can– 他能…
[03:54] – What? – There is nothing. -怎么了 -啥也没有
[03:55] – You haven’t even– – There is no one. The line is dead. -你没有… -没人 电话没声
[04:52] Nucky! 努基
[05:04] Son of a bitch! 该死的混蛋
[05:24] – All right? – Ja. -没事吧 -还好
[05:40] Everyone knows this is you. 坐这车 大家都知道是你
[05:43] We don’t have time. 我们没时间了
[05:46] Okay– no, no, no, no. It’s okay, it’s okay. 不不不 没事没事
[05:49] You know who I am, right? 你知道我是谁吗
[05:51] – Yes. – I need to take your car. -知道 -把你的车给我
[05:52] Here, take this. 给 拿着这个
[05:54] Here’s 500. 这里有五百元
[05:57] Just take it. 拿着
[05:59] We must go now. 我们必须马上离开
[06:09] Head to Lolly’s. 去罗利赌场
[06:10] We’ll set up there, see if the phones work. 暂时待在那儿 看看电话能不能用
[06:12] I need to reach Eli. 我得联系上伊莱
[06:13] And cash– I’m going to need cash. 还有现金 我需要现金
[06:15] You were right about the men. 你说得对
[06:17] Whoever’s left, they can’t be trusted. 不管还有谁 都不能相信他们
[06:19] I’ll have to tap Chalky, 我必须给朝琪一些好处
[06:21] which’ll cost me, but I’ll get it back later. 虽然会花点钱 不过以后会拿回来的
[06:23] Just for now I have to– 现在我得…
[06:24] what are you doing?! 你在做什么
[06:25] What the fuck?! 搞什么鬼
[06:29] – Please forgive me. – What–? -请原谅我 -什么…
[06:33] God damn it! 该死的
[06:35] I said I didn’t want you getting mixed up. 我说了不想让你卷入这些事
[06:38] Come on, I’m going to move you over. 来 我把你移到这边来
[06:40] I’ll drive. 我来开车
[06:43] We got guys all over the city. 到处都有我们的人
[06:45] – We’re looking for him. – Where? -我们会找到他 -哪里找
[06:48] Between the seat cushions? 汽车坐垫下找吗
[06:50] We think he was hit. The car’s still outside. 他可能被打中了 车还在外面
[06:53] – Somebody had to see him. – Set up a roadblock. -肯定有人看见过他 -设路障
[06:55] That casino he got. 他那个俱乐部
[06:57] Check the hospital, the warehouse. 检查医院和仓库
[06:59] The titsoons? He’s tight with them, too. 黑鬼呢 他和黑鬼的关系不错
[07:01] Tell them we’ll pay. 25,000. 跟他们说我们付钱 两万五
[07:04] That’s a fortune to a jigaboo. 对一个黑人来说 算是一大笔钱了
[07:06] I want him in front of me 要么让他跪着来见我
[07:07] on his knees or on a slab. 要么带尸体来见我
[07:10] And find her something to eat. 给她弄些吃的去
[07:11] She’s starving. 她饿坏了
[07:15] You wanna call Masseria? Give him the skinny? 你要打给马赫里亚 向他报告吗
[07:18] I’ll have them hook up the switchboard again. 我让他们把总机接好
[07:25] We’re gonna need to call in his ward heelers, sheriff, 我们得联系他的跟屁虫 警长
[07:27] let them know it’s business as usual. 让他们知道一切正常
[07:33] My opinion? 我的意见
[07:36] No one wants any fuss. 谁也不喜欢小题大做
[07:37] Just so they see it’s in their best interests– 只要他们知道这样最符合他们利益
[07:39] – Tonino. – Yeah? -托尼诺 -怎么
[07:41] Shut the fuck up. 闭嘴
[08:15] I ain’t working outta this dump. 我才不要在这个鬼地方工作
[08:17] – Eddie. – Ja, ja, I will have it for you immediately. -埃迪 -是是 我马上办好
[08:20] No, listen to me. We’re at the hospital. 不 听我说 我们在医院里
[08:23] They’ll help you, but I’m going to have to leave you here. 他们会帮助你 不过我得把你留在医院
[08:32] You. Somebody. 你 那个谁
[08:34] – It’s an emergency. I need help with– – Mr. Thompson! -紧急情况 我需要帮助 -汤普森先生
[08:37] – Dr. Landau. – What’s wrong? -兰道医生 -出什么事了
[08:39] I require discretion here. 希望你替我保密
[08:41] He’s injured. It was an accident. 他受伤了 是意外
[08:44] Listen, there’s a fucking wing here named after me. 听着 这里还有以我命名的部门
[08:47] Get a goddamn stretcher and– 去找个担架来
[09:22] There he is. 他在那儿
[09:27] – Kept me waiting. – Couldn’t be helped. -让我好等 -没办法
[09:29] We had business across town. 我们之前在城那边办事
[09:30] Apologies. 抱歉
[09:32] You gonna introduce? 给我们介绍一下吧
[09:34] Sam Moceri. 萨姆·莫塞利
[09:35] Come down from Buffalo, like I said. 水牛城来的 正如我所说
[09:39] He don’t speak? 他是哑巴啊
[09:40] – I told you about that. – No. -这我不是跟你说了 -没有
[09:45] In Castellammare years back. 多年前在卡斯特拉玛雷伤的
[09:46] You pinched somebody’s chickens or something, right? 你偷了谁家的鸡还是什么的 是吧
[09:49] But Magaddino bring Sam down personal 但是萨姆是玛格蒂诺亲自指定来
[09:52] for this part of the operation. 参与这部分生意的
[09:53] – Right. – Well, here we all are. -好吧 -那就这样了
[10:06] It’s 200 an ounce. 每盎司两百
[10:08] Straight from China. 从中国来的
[10:29] – The fuck does that mean? – He said five pounds, $15,000. -这他妈什么意思 -他说五磅一万五
[10:34] And he doesn’t appreciate you being rude. 而且他不喜欢你的态度
[11:06] I hope you don’t mind. 希望你别介意
[11:08] You were gone all night. 你一整晚都不在
[11:10] I was beginning to get rather worried. 我都有点担心了
[11:13] I lost track of the time. 我忘了时间
[11:14] That happens when you’re in love. 坠入爱河的人都这样
[11:19] You are, aren’t you? 你难道不是吗
[11:24] No need to be embarrassed. 这没什么不好意思的
[11:26] I envy you a little. 我都有点嫉妒你
[11:30] But… 但是
[11:34] you have to be careful. 你得小心点
[11:37] About what? 小心什么
[11:38] Dreaming about things 去梦想那些
[11:40] that cannot possibly come to pass, 不可能实现的事
[11:43] that were never yours to begin with, 那些本不属于你的东西
[11:46] because that will only wind up hurting you. 这最终只会让你受伤
[11:58] You smell of the sea. 你一股海水味
[12:21] We’ll hole up here, get you some help. 我们在这儿停一下 找人帮帮你
[12:37] Eddie, I don’t know what the hell you’re saying. 埃迪 我完全听不懂你的话
[13:07] Stay right there. 站住
[13:09] Lay that iron on the ground. 把那东西放在地上
[13:13] Face me. 转过来
[13:21] A man get himself killed like that. 你这样会送命的
[13:24] I’ll keep that in mind. 我会记住的
[13:49] Yeah, my cousin Lefty, he got three, four men coming from down South. 我表亲左撇子 他有三四个人从南方过来
[13:53] Slim’s coming up, Boss. Slim will be here. 斯利姆就快来了 老大 他就来了
[13:55] Good morning. 早上好
[13:57] They’re here. 他们来了
[14:03] What good about it? 没想到啊
[14:07] 50 men, shotgun, 五十个人 拿着猎枪
[14:11] Thompsons, riding round the street. 汤普森家的人在开着车在街上到处跑
[14:17] No phone in or out the Ritz. 丽兹酒店电话不通
[14:21] Word come around you dead. 都说你死了
[14:23] Not yet. 还没呢
[14:25] Rosetti’s here with Masseria’s men, I’m guessing. 罗塞蒂来了 应该还带了马赫里亚的人
[14:28] They’re at the hotel, the hospital, everywhere. 酒店 医院 到处是他们的人
[14:32] How many guns do you have? 你们有多少枪
[14:35] Enough for me and mine. 对我和我的人足够了
[14:38] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话什么意思
[14:40] – You come round here looking for an army? – Yes. -你是来找军队的吗 -对
[14:45] Ain’t that just something fine? 这可真不赖啊
[14:48] ‘Cause I ain’t heard one peep about it till now. 我怎么现在才知道
[14:50] This isn’t the time for hurt feelings. 现在不是闹情绪的时候
[14:52] I ain’t say nothing about how I feel, 我没说情绪的事
[14:55] like you ain’t say nothing except “Jump, boy.” 就像你就只说一句”往火坑里跳吧 小子”
[14:58] I never called you– 我从没那么…
[15:00] Owen is dead. I can’t reach Eli. 欧文死了 我联系不上伊莱
[15:03] Eddie is in the car with a bullet in his gut. 埃迪中了枪 躺在车里
[15:06] He needs a doctor. 他需要医生
[15:07] I came to you for help. 我来找你帮忙
[15:11] What is it you would like to do? 你想怎么做
[15:18] Go on now to fetch him in. 去把他带进来
[15:21] Set up a cot 给他弄张床
[15:24] and stow the car around back. 把车停在后面
[15:30] You safe here 你在这儿很安全
[15:32] for the nonce. 至少目前是这样
[15:36] I want it right in the middle there. 放在中间
[15:38] Behind me– peacock feathers. 后面摆些孔雀羽毛
[15:40] Nice, but where we gonna find one of those? 不赖 可是去哪找啊
[15:41] On a peacock. 去孔雀身上拔
[15:43] Then I wanna find me one of them cuckoo clocks, 再去给我找个布谷鸟钟
[15:45] put it in the corner. 放在角落里
[15:47] – Get the hoes on their toes. – Sure. -让这些妓女做好准备 -没问题
[15:50] Howdy, Red. 你好啊 美女
[15:52] What do you hear? 听说什么了
[15:55] What an unexpected surprise. 真是意外的惊喜
[15:57] Ain’t all surprises unexpected? 惊喜不都是意外吗
[16:00] Of course. 是啊
[16:02] That’s what makes life so exciting. 所以生活才如此精彩
[16:04] But I thought Atlantic City wasn’t the best place for you right now. 但我觉得你现在或许不该待在大西洋城
[16:07] Well, I can’t think of anywhere better. 我觉得这里再好不过
[16:09] In fact, I like it so much, 事实上 我非常喜欢这里
[16:12] I’m pitching my tent. 我要在这儿落脚了
[16:14] Heigh ho. 嗨嘿
[16:17] What is that? 那是什么
[16:20] Nucky’s desk from the Ritz. 丽兹酒店搬来的努基的桌子
[16:22] – Easy, easy. – He won’t need it no more. -小心点 -他用不上了
[16:24] What happened to him? 他怎么了
[16:26] Same thing happens to everyone, 跟所有人的结局一样
[16:29] just sooner. 只是提前了一些
[16:31] Mr. Rosetti… 罗塞蒂先生
[16:37] Gyp. 叫我吉普
[16:41] Gyp. 吉普
[16:45] You’re always a welcome guest here, 这里的大门永远为你敞开
[16:48] but I have a business to run. 但我还要做生意
[16:50] And you’ll keep on runnin’ it. 你还会继续做
[16:52] Everything gonna stay the same. 一起都不会改变
[16:54] Only now you’ll have a pal in charge. 但是现在你的好朋友说了算了
[16:59] What do you say, Strawberry? 你说怎么样 小草莓
[17:06] It’s what I’ve always hoped for. 这正是我的夙愿
[17:10] Well, how about some breakfast, then, huh? 我们吃点早饭吧
[17:12] We’ve been on the go since midnight. 我们从午夜就开始忙活了
[17:16] Make yourselves at home, 各位别拘束
[17:17] and we’ll do whatever we can to see that you’re comfortable. 我们一定竭尽所能让各位开心
[17:29] Tommy is not to come down here. 别让汤米下来
[17:31] Keep him in his room. Lock the door. 让他待在房里 锁上门
[17:41] – He’s not here. – Just put him on the line. -他不在 -让他接电话
[17:43] I just told you he’s not here. 都说了他不在
[17:44] Look, I know Torrio’s bullshit. 听着 我了解托里奥的那套把戏
[17:47] Tell him to pick up the phone. 让他接电话
[17:48] Who are you again? 你是谁来着
[17:51] – Where’s Capone? – Thought you said Torrio. -卡彭呢 -你不是找托里奥吗
[17:53] I want you to listen closely. 你给我听清楚
[17:56] My brother is there. 我弟弟在那
[17:57] You find him. You put him on. 去找他 叫他接电话
[18:00] Nah, there’s nobody’s brother. 这没有谁的弟弟
[18:01] Elias Thompson. 伊利亚斯·汤普森
[18:03] He’s there. 他在那
[18:05] He has to call me at– 他得打这个号码找我
[18:08] – What’s the number? – You don’t know it? -号码多少来着 -你不知道吗
[18:10] Eddie does. 埃迪知道
[18:12] One triple eight. 一三个八
[18:14] Marine one eight eight eight. 一 八 八 八
[18:15] You got that? 记下来没有
[18:17] Hello? Hello? 喂 喂
[18:25] We dug him up. 我们把他找来了
[18:31] This one big favor. 我帮了你大忙
[18:34] You understand? 你明白吗
[18:39] Master Samuel. 萨穆埃尔少爷
[18:44] You know what I need you to do? 知道我要你做什么吗
[18:47] I have some idea, sir. 有所了解 先生
[18:49] This strictly between us. 绝对不许走漏风声
[18:51] Maybelle, your folks– 梅贝尔 你的父母…
[18:54] this here ain’t none of their business. 这件事与他们无干
[18:58] I’ll make it worth your while. 我会给你回报的
[19:04] Let me see him. 让我看看他
[19:11] I don’t know what I can do. 我不知道我能做什么
[19:13] You’re a doctor, aren’t you? 你不是医生吗
[19:15] I’m a medical student. 我是医科学生
[19:17] And this man needs to be in a hospital. 这个人需要去医院
[19:18] Can’t take him to no hospital. 不能送他去医院
[19:21] Gonna have to be right here. 只能在这儿
[19:23] In the kitchen? 在厨房里么
[19:29] I can clean out his wound, 我可以给他清洗伤口
[19:32] try to control the bleeding. 试着止血
[19:36] The rest– I don’t know. 其余的 我不能保证
[19:41] This could ruin me. You realize that? 这可能会毁了我的 你知道吗
[19:44] We all take care of each other, son. 我们互相帮助 孩子
[19:48] That’s how it work. 出来混就是这样
[19:54] Fill up as many pots as you have. 尽可能多接几锅水
[19:56] Get them boiling. 煮得滚开
[19:58] Sheets, towels, tablecloths, anything that’s clean. 床单 毛巾 桌布 只要是干净的都行
[20:01] There’s no ether, of course, 当然这里也没有乙醚
[20:03] so I strongly suggest you get him drunk. 所以我强烈建议你把他灌醉
[20:10] Wash your hands, please. 请洗洗手
[20:11] I’m going to need help. Bring me alcohol. 我需要帮手 给我拿酒精
[20:14] Sanitize my instrument. 给工具消毒
[20:21] Come on, it’s 15 grand. 别这样 一万五千块呢
[20:24] I don’t know Magaddino. 我不认识玛格蒂诺
[20:26] Yes, you do. 不 你认识
[20:28] I don’t know him, Charlie. 我不认识他 查理
[20:31] All right. Well, I do. 好吧 我认识
[20:35] And there’s 50 pounds of white we borrowed big from Masseria for. 我们向马赫里亚借钱买的五十磅白粉
[20:39] We gotta start moving it, 必须赶紧卖出去
[20:41] ’cause what we gotta pay off– 因为我们要还钱…
[20:42] You didn’t hear what happened last night? 你没听说昨晚发生什么事吗
[20:43] Your mother served pork chops? How the fuck do I know? 你母亲炸了猪排 我他妈怎么知道
[20:46] Nucky’s Irishman, he went after Masseria. 努基的爱尔兰人去杀马赫里亚
[20:48] They sent him back in a box. 被装进箱子送了回去
[20:53] Whichever way it goes, we need to be very careful now 不管风往哪边刮 对于选择生意伙伴
[20:55] about who people see us do business with. 我们都得极其小心
[20:57] He’s from Buffalo, Meyer. 他是水牛城来的 迈耶
[20:59] And it’s 15 grand. 一万五千块
[21:01] Okay, look. 听我说
[21:04] I couldn’t fucking sleep last night 每晚一想起要还的债
[21:05] when I was running the numbers on what we’re gonna owe. 我就他妈愁得睡不着觉
[21:07] You don’t think I remember? Down to the penny? 你以为我就不记得吗 一分一厘清清楚楚
[21:15] Everything connects, Charlie, 凡事都是有关联的 查理
[21:18] whether you know it or not. 不管你知不知道
[21:20] You need to stop and think it through. 你得停下来想想清楚
[21:30] All right? 好不好
[21:39] You’re making my head hurt. 你说得我头疼
[21:41] Let this one go. 这笔生意别做了
[21:46] – Yeah. – I’m serious. -好 -我认真的
[21:48] I said yeah. 我说了好
[21:55] – What’s his name? – Eddie. -他叫什么 -埃迪
[21:59] I can’t call him that. 我不能直呼他名字
[22:01] Kessler. 凯斯勒
[22:04] Mr. Kessler, can you hear me? 凯斯勒先生 能听到吗
[22:11] What’s that? 他说什么
[22:12] It’s just something he’s been babbling. 他一直在说的胡话
[22:17] Give him some more whiskey. 再给他灌些威士忌
[22:19] He’s on the verge of alcohol poisoning already. 他已经快酒精中毒了
[22:26] Get started. 开始吧
[22:32] I’ll need you both to hold him down. 我需要你们两个按住他
[22:41] Hold him. 按住他
[22:43] Hold him! 按住他
[22:47] Okay, all right. 好了好了
[23:04] It’s in deep. 位置很深
[23:16] You expecting somebody? 你在等什么人么
[23:21] Chalky White! 朝琪·怀特
[23:24] Paging Mr. Chalky White! 求见朝琪·怀特先生
[23:38] Y’all keep him quiet. 你们别让他出声
[23:48] Should– should I keep going? 我要继续吗
[24:21] Giuseppe Colombano Rosetti. 朱塞佩·克罗巴诺·罗塞蒂
[24:25] My friends call me Gyp. 朋友们叫我吉普
[24:28] How do I address you? 您怎么称呼
[24:30] You doin’ it. 你这就称呼了
[24:32] I’m doin’ it. 我这就称呼了
[24:34] Okay. 好吧
[24:36] You know what’s going on, don’t you, around here? 最近发生的事情你都知道吧
[24:39] Some kind of ruckus over on the white part of town. 城里白人区狗咬狗的事
[24:42] That’s all done now. 已经结束了
[24:45] I’m gonna be running things. 以后我来当家
[24:46] People tell me you the man to see on this side of the fence. 我听说城市这一边办事就找你
[24:50] I come to pay my respects, 特地来聊表敬意
[24:54] Mr. White. 怀特先生
[24:57] Do we really need all these guns? 需要这么多支枪吗
[25:03] Not if you put yours down first. 除非你们先放下枪
[25:30] Look at us now. 瞧瞧我们
[25:32] We’re almost kissing. 就差亲吻了
[25:41] Okay, okay, it’s out. It’s out, Eddie. 好了 取出来了 埃迪
[25:47] I’m not looking to put my hand in your pockets. 我不打算从你口袋里掏钱
[25:50] However things used to work, I don’t operate that way. 甭管从前怎么样 我不会照本宣科
[25:54] I mean, look at me, look at you. 看看我 再看看你
[25:57] We got a lot in common, huh? 我们有很多共同点
[25:59] And what’s that? 什么共同点
[26:01] We both got left out in the sun too long. 你我都在太阳地里晒了太久
[26:06] Maybe you a little longer, huh? 或许你晒得更久一些
[26:09] You just ain’t done cooking yet, friend. 你只是火候差了点
[26:14] I’m gonna treat you good. 我会好好待你
[26:17] Better than you been treated before. 比以往任何人都好
[26:19] That’s all I come to say. 我就是来说这个的
[26:22] Can we shake on that? 握个手吧
[26:30] Oh, one more thing. 还有
[26:33] How about I slip 25 Gs in your pocket right now, 不如我直接给你两万五
[26:36] you let me walk in there, drag Nucky Thompson out by his dick? 你让我进去把努基连人带蛋一起扯出来
[26:41] What make you think he here? 你怎么觉得他在这
[26:46] If I don’t stitch him up now, 如果不缝好伤口
[26:48] he won’t last another five minutes. 他撑不了多久
[27:04] What do you say? 怎么样
[27:06] I ain’t seen Nucky going on three weeks now. 我三个星期没见到努基了
[27:09] – That’s not what I heard. – Oh, you heard wrong. -有人告诉我不是这样的 -那他说错了
[27:13] I pay that man his cut and he leave me to my business. 他拿提成 放我安心做生意
[27:17] Now what happen to him ain’t none of my concern. 我自然也就不管他死活了
[27:20] Still, I’ll go on in and take a look. 我还是看看保险
[27:26] One way or the other, 不管人在不在
[27:28] I’ll still pass you the 25 Gs 钱我还是要给
[27:31] as a gesture. 小小敬意
[27:36] Got a little private affair going on right now. 里面有点私密的活动
[27:39] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是
[27:42] And I’d like it to stay private. 而且我不希望被打扰
[27:45] She see all y’all gents marching in, 姑娘要是被你们吓到了
[27:46] gonna cost me more than money. 可不是我拿钱能安抚的
[27:48] That’s something else we got in common. 我们又有个共同点了
[27:51] We’re both romantics. 都爱留情
[27:53] Well, maybe you is. 是你留情
[27:55] I just aim to keep my johnson hanging in its rightful place. 我裤子的拉链从来不随便拉开
[27:59] I know some skirts like that, too. 那是短裙吧
[28:07] $25,000. 两万五千美元
[28:10] Nucky Thompson. Tell your friends. 悬赏努基·汤普森 放出话去
[28:21] I really want us to get along. 我希望我们好好处
[28:38] Look like we gonna need some more guns. 看来人手还不够
[28:52] You can take your hand off now. 您可以放手了
[28:55] Unless you intend to asphyxiate him. 您要憋死他了
[28:58] You, make sure they don’t come back. 看他们回没回来
[29:01] Will he live? 他能活下来吗
[29:04] I’m just a student. 我只是个学生
[29:17] 25 grand to give you up. 两万五悬赏你
[29:20] That’s a whole lot of money on the Northside. 放在城北可是一大笔钱呢
[29:23] I’ll pay you. Is that what you want to hear? 我给你 你是想听这个吗
[29:25] I ain’t talking about me. 我说的不是我
[29:29] You trust your men? 你信任你的手下吗
[29:30] I don’t trust nobody, Nucky, never did. 我谁也不相信 一直都是
[29:33] Get me out of here. 送我出去
[29:35] You can name your price. 你出个价吧
[29:37] – I already named it. – The club? -我出过了 -俱乐部吗
[29:40] On the Boardwalk? 在木板路上
[29:43] How can I give you what I don’t own anymore? 那已经不属于我了 怎么给你
[29:52] What about him? 他呢
[29:56] Just take him somewhere safe. 带到安全的地方吧
[29:58] – See that he’s comfortable. – He got any family? -好好养伤 -他有家人吗
[30:08] I don’t know. 我不知道
[30:28] Let’s go upstairs. 上楼去
[30:29] Come with me. Come on. 跟我走吧 走
[30:31] Let’s go. 走啊
[30:41] – The fuck? – What do you think you’re doing? -你他妈干嘛 -你在干嘛
[30:44] – I told him we had to go upstairs. – Who gives a fuck? -我跟他说得上楼 -我他妈管你呢
[30:46] It’s all the same cathouse. 楼上楼下都是妓院
[30:53] You want some, too? 你也想被干吗
[30:59] I’ll tell Mr. Rosetti. 我去告诉罗塞蒂先生
[31:01] Hey, she’ll tell Mr. Rosetti. 大伙听着 她要告诉罗塞蒂先生
[31:20] What are you doing? 你干什么
[31:23] Just a walk around the grounds. 出去走一圈
[31:35] You say it, dear, 你来说吧 亲爱的
[31:37] but tell the truth. 要说实话
[31:39] You know that’s always best. 好孩子就要说实话
[31:43] We’re going to Julia’s. 我们去茱莉亚家
[31:50] Is that her name? 她叫茱莉亚吗
[31:55] It’s an innocent question. 我没有别的意思
[31:59] Yes. 是的
[32:02] Pretty girl, pretty name. 人如其名 是个美人
[32:06] She doesn’t look blind. 但她应该不瞎
[32:10] In the photograph. 从照片里看
[32:11] That’s mine. My life. 那是我的照片 我的生活
[32:15] You have no right. 你没有权利看
[32:20] I know it isn’t fun to be stuck inside, 我知道被困在这里很不舒服
[32:24] but sometimes we have to put up 但是有时候为了得到想要的东西
[32:26] with things that we don’t like 我们只能
[32:28] in order to get what we want. 先做不喜欢的事
[32:31] So jacket off. 脱下外套
[32:33] Hang it up neatly. 叠好挂起来
[32:36] Go on. Ice cream later. 快去 一会带你吃冰激凌
[32:43] Could you two come in here? 两位进来一下好么
[32:45] Please. 麻烦了
[32:51] What’s the problem? 有什么问题吗
[32:53] I’m hoping there isn’t one. 我倒不希望有问题
[32:57] I tried to explain to you this morning. 今早我跟你说过
[33:00] I suppose you didn’t understand. 不过你好像没明白
[33:04] I have to remind myself 我必须提醒自己
[33:05] you’re not really a complete person. 你不是个完整的人
[33:08] He doesn’t belong here. 他不属于这
[33:10] Of course he does. 他当然属于这
[33:12] This is the only home he has, 他就这一个家
[33:14] not in some fantasy world of yours. 不能活在你幻想的世界里
[33:18] Mr. Rosetti wants this man gone. 罗塞蒂先生不希望他留在这
[33:23] He didn’t say nothing to us. 他可没跟我们说
[33:25] He couldn’t have been clearer. 他对我说的很清楚
[33:30] You lied to me, Richard. 你骗了我 理查德
[33:33] That’s what hurts the most. 这才最伤我的心
[33:58] – 25 grand. – That’s a lot of money. -两万五 -一大笔钱啊
[34:00] 25,000. 两万五
[34:19] What? 什么
[34:24] Should I b-bring the car? 需要我叫车送您吗
[34:28] No. No, I don’t need the car. 不用 不用车
[34:31] But– but how– how will– 但是您怎么
[34:35] how will you go to the theater? 怎么去剧院呢
[34:38] I’m not going to a show tonight. 我今晚不看戏
[34:42] Then– then I will see to your supper. 那我伺候您吃晚饭吧
[34:45] It’s all right. It’s all right. 不用了 不用了
[34:49] You– 你
[34:54] you can have the evening off. 今晚给你放假
[34:56] No, no, no. 不行 不行 不行
[34:57] There is still too much to do. 要做的事太多了
[35:02] Eddie, 埃迪
[35:05] do you have any family? 你有家人吗
[35:07] Yes, of course. 当然有
[35:10] A– a wife. 一 一个妻子
[35:13] Two boys. 两个儿子
[35:15] Really? 真的吗
[35:20] Where are they? 他们在哪
[35:22] Dreyer– Dreyerstrasse. 德莱耶 德莱耶斯特拉瑟
[35:24] Nummer siebzehn– number 17. 17号
[35:30] Where is that? 那是在哪
[35:44] I don’t understand. 我听不懂
[35:46] Yes, yes. 是的 是的
[35:49] Very famous. 非常有名
[35:52] I teach you in English. 我用英语教给你
[35:58] “If you can keep your head “当你失去支持
[36:01] when all about you 备受指责的时候
[36:04] Are losing theirs 你还能
[36:06] and blaming it on you, 保持清醒
[36:11] If you can trust yourself 当所有人都质疑你的时候
[36:16] when all men 你还能
[36:19] are doubting you, 坚信自我
[36:21] But make allowance 并且
[36:25] for the doubting, too,” 听取这些这些质疑”
[36:28] and– and… 还有 还有
[36:38] I– I can’t remember. 我记不住了
[36:40] I can’t remember how to say– 我忘了该怎么说了
[36:42] Don’t trouble yourself. 别着急
[36:44] We’ll look it up later. 我们回头再说
[36:46] Ja, when we are home. 是啊 等我们回家之后
[36:54] – Chalky. – How you boys holding up? -朝琪 -你们还好吧
[36:57] – Anything tricky? – Everything all right. -有什么蹊跷么 -一切都好
[36:59] – We ain’t heard nothing. – Ah. Copacetic? -我们没听到什么动静 -很好
[37:11] Nucky, you in here? 努基 你在里面么
[37:14] Yes. 是的
[37:19] You ready to go? 准备好走了么
[37:21] Where are you taking me? 你们要带我去哪
[37:22] That’s for you to decide. 你说了算
[37:25] And Eddie? 埃迪呢
[37:26] Got an apartment block over on Indiana. 我在印第安纳有间公寓
[37:29] I’ll keep him there. 把他送到那去
[37:34] What you wanna do? 你想干什么
[37:46] Head on out on the White Horse Pike. 去白马山
[37:49] Don’t stop until I tell you. 不叫你停别停
[38:18] Keep us hanging now. 让我们好等
[38:19] I do my route 为了防止被跟踪
[38:21] in case I’m followed. 我多绕了几圈路
[38:23] Smart guy. 聪明
[38:25] That’s how you stay alive, huh? 不聪明点能活的好好的么
[38:30] So you got it? 钱拿来了么
[38:39] Go on, we trust you. 拿着吧 我们相信你
[38:41] Unless you can fly. 除非你能飞
[39:08] It’s right here. 就在这
[39:14] Stash it all up here? 都藏在这了
[39:37] A pound each. 每包一磅
[39:39] You can measure it. 你可以称一下
[39:40] We said we trust you. 我们说了我们相信你
[40:06] Hey, asshole. 混蛋
[40:08] You know what? 你知道么
[40:14] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[40:29] – You all right in there? – It’s fine. -你还好吧 -还好
[40:32] Best you don’t come out till I say. 不让你出来别出来
[41:50] Where you boys heading? 你们要去哪
[41:51] On our way to Camden. 去卡姆登
[41:53] – Oh, yeah? What for? – Pick up a piano. -是么 去干嘛 -去搬台钢琴
[41:56] – Don’t sell any here? – This in my grandma’s house. -不打算卖么 -在我奶奶的屋里
[42:00] – Say what? – Belong to my grandma. -说什么 -那是我奶奶的
[42:02] Why don’t you step out so’s I can hear you better? 你们站近点 我听不清楚
[42:07] The both of youse. 你们两个
[42:10] You boys know who Nucky Thompson is? 你们认识努基·汤普森么
[42:12] Everybody know Mr. Thompson. 是个人就认识汤普森先生
[42:15] – You seen him around? – He don’t pass time with the likes of us. -你在附近见过他么 -没有
[42:18] A lot of coin for a fella who turns him in. 举报他有重奖
[42:21] – How much? – 25 grand. -多少钱 -两万五
[42:23] Be some kind of fool turn his nose up at that. 这么点钱就举报他有点傻
[42:26] Lauro, stop fucking around and check out the back. 劳罗 别废话 去检查下后车厢
[42:36] You, droopy eye. 你 睡眼惺忪的那个
[42:39] You do it. 你去
[42:43] What the fuck you waiting for? 你在等什么
[42:45] – I just wondering. – About what? -我在想 -想什么
[42:48] How I gonna spend my reward. 我该怎么花这笔钱
[43:11] $25,000. 两万五千美元
[43:13] You worth more than that now. 你比这个数值钱了
[43:16] So are you. 你也是
[43:18] We just gonna gabble? 我们要继续聊么
[43:22] You gettin’ outta town, now be the gettin’ time. 你出城了 逃命吧
[43:24] No, I’m not leaving. 不 我不走
[43:27] Come again? 你说什么
[43:28] This is my town. 这是我的城市
[43:30] I’m not leaving, one way or the other. 不论如何 我不会走
[43:33] All due respect, General Custer, 没有冒犯的意思 卡斯特将军
[43:36] this ain’t no spot for a Last Stand. 这可不是背水一战
[43:40] Go on back to the honky-tonk and round the boys up. 去酒馆 把人召集起来
[44:31] It’s all right. 没事
[44:32] He’s Eli’s oldest. 他是伊莱的长子
[45:11] They were left over from yesterday. 他们是昨晚剩下的
[45:16] Call them day-olds, 我们管他们叫隔夜餐
[45:18] old bread, rock bread. 陈面包 硬面包
[45:22] Used to soak them in sweet milk. 以前都是跑到牛奶里吃
[45:25] Best thing I ever tasted. 我吃过的最美味的食物
[45:29] Coffee, too. 咖啡也是
[45:32] All it takes, ain’t it? 需要的东西
[45:36] How’s that? 什么
[45:37] Go without and see what you really need. 去掉这些东西 看你真正需要什么
[45:43] Your boss coming in today? 你的老板今天会来么
[45:45] No one is. We’re closed. 没人来 我们关门了
[45:47] Good. 好的
[45:49] I need to talk to Mr. White in private. 我要单独和怀特先生谈谈
[45:52] Yes, sir. 遵命 先生
[45:56] Willie. 威利
[45:58] You handle yourself well. 你做的很好
[46:07] I get Atlantic City back, 我夺回大西洋城
[46:09] you get the club. 你得到俱乐部
[46:14] And if you don’t? 如果你夺不回来呢
[46:17] You’ll have to make new friends. 那你要去交新朋友了
[46:22] Too old for that now. 岁数太大来不及了
[46:26] Are we stuck with each other? 我们只剩互相了么
[46:31] I’ll go down the road with you a mite farther. 我再陪你走一遭吧
[46:45] – What you doing? – He’s my nephew. -你干什么 -他是我侄子
[46:52] I want you to walk back slowly. 我要你慢慢走回去
[46:54] Get away as far as you can, you understand? 逃的越远越好 你明白么
[46:57] Willie, go now. 威利 走
[47:23] You brought my son in on this? 你把我儿子也卷进来了
[47:31] They came by the honky-tonk looking. 他们刚好去酒馆找人
[47:35] I cut a deal. 我达成了协议
[47:37] With Torrio? 和托里奥
[47:38] With him. 和他
[47:47] We been on the road for 18 hours. 我们开了十八个小时的车
[47:49] I need a bath, some chow. 我需要洗个澡 吃点东西
[47:54] And then you and me sit down, 然后你我坐下来
[47:56] and we talk about who dies. 好好谈谈该送谁上西天的问题
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme