Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:42] I spoke with the coroner. 我和验尸官谈过了
[01:44] He made the change you requested. 他按你的要求做了改动
[01:49] “Accidental drowning.” “意外溺死”
[01:51] Mr. Whitlock made a persuasive case for discretion. 维特洛克先生这样判 更有说服力
[01:53] There is the grandchild in the matter. 毕竟还有个孙子呢
[01:58] I thought I had my son back. 我以为我儿子回来了
[02:02] Then he would reach for the needle. 后来他吸毒
[02:05] And nothing I could do could stop him. 我怎么样也阻止不了他
[02:08] Would you like a few more minutes? 你想再多待一会儿吗
[02:10] Yes, that’s very kind– 好的 真是非常感…
[02:12] We’ve made our farewells already, I think. 我们已经和他告别了
[02:19] Would you like to say a last word, Mr. Harrow? 哈罗先生 你最后想跟他说点什么
[02:24] You two were close. 你们是挚友
[02:27] Jimmy deserved better than this. 吉米不该是如此下场
[03:00] You pour your mash in the kettle, 把麦芽浆 玉米 酵母
[03:02] your corn, yeast– what have you– mix it with the water. 倒进罐里 然后加水
[03:05] And you plug in the stopper, 塞好
[03:07] insert your tubing, 把管子插进去
[03:09] and fire up the heat. 点火
[03:14] You wanna keep it around 172, not quite boiling. 温度保持在78度左右 不要煮沸了
[03:17] As it all cools down, drips out here, 凉了之后 从这放出来
[03:20] and abracadabra. 然后就咪呢嘛呢哄
[03:22] – Whiskey. – What’d I tell ya? -威士忌出来了 -我说过吧
[03:24] He’s not half as dumb as he looks. 他没看起来那么笨
[03:26] What’s this? 这是什么
[03:28] We’ll be out of your hair in a minute, dear. 亲爱的 我们马上就走
[03:30] You’re welcome as a guest in our home. 欢迎你们来做客
[03:33] What about the smell? 味道怎么办
[03:35] What about it? 味道怎么了
[03:35] We have neighbors. 周围有邻居呢
[03:37] Between the cabbage and the fish in that hallway, 走廊里还有蔬菜和鱼
[03:38] who’s gonna notice? 谁会注意
[03:40] Besides, half of them are doing the same thing. 再说了 他们中的半数在做同样的事
[03:42] I got people like you all over the North Side, George. 乔治 我在北边有很多和你一样的人
[03:45] Practically an army. 几乎可以组成一支军队了
[03:47] Nice little sideline. 很好的副业
[03:48] Except you, of course, are working off a debt– 当然你是例外 我帮你处理了尸体
[03:52] for my help getting rid of that probie’s body. 你是为了报恩
[03:54] – I understand. – Good. -我明白 -很好
[03:57] I want two cases a week. 一周我要两箱
[03:59] That’s 24 bottles. 一共是二十四瓶
[04:03] Oh, and tomorrow you’re coming with us to a meeting. 明天 你和我们一起去开个会
[04:05] Be on the corner of Wabash and 23rd at 11:00 a.M. 十一点 沃巴什二十三号的拐角处
[04:08] I have a job, sir. 我还要上班呢 先生
[04:10] You’ll figure something out. 那你自己想法子
[04:14] Peddles irons. You believe that? 推销熨斗 你相信吗
[04:27] 9:00 a.M., the Hotel Astor. 早上九点 艾斯托酒店
[04:30] I’m on the overnight express. 我坐夜班车过来
[04:34] – New York? – Tomorrow, just for the day. -纽约 -明天去 晚上就回来
[04:37] Rothstein or your other girlfriend? 见罗斯坦还是你的小情人
[04:39] Neither, actually. 都不是
[04:41] Where are we with the pony? 马的事儿 说到哪儿了
[04:42] Hot tip? 什么马
[04:43] For Emily’s birthday. 艾米丽的生日礼物
[04:45] She can hardly walk. 她不能走路啊
[04:48] Just stating the obvious. 说出事实而已
[04:49] That’s what the pony’s for. 所以要马来代步
[04:51] She’ll love it. So what do you think? 她会喜欢的 你怎么看
[04:54] Morgans are nice. Calm disposition. 摩根马不错 性格温柔
[04:56] Or a Shetland maybe. 雪德兰马也行
[04:58] June’s sister had one. They can get a bit feisty. 琼的姐姐有一只 不太温柔
[05:00] Chomped her pinky trying to grab a carrot. 为了一根萝卜 把她小拇指咬断了
[05:02] We don’t want to coddle her, Eli. 伊莱 我们不想把她宠坏了
[05:04] Leave it to me. I’ll get her all fixed up. 交给我吧 我会安排好的
[05:07] I– I don’t quite know how to say this. 我 我不知道该怎么说
[05:10] Just start yammering like always. 和以前一样 发牢骚吧
[05:14] James Darmody is dead. 詹姆斯·达莫迪死了
[05:19] That is pure speculation. 纯属猜测
[05:20] No. He has drowned. 不 他是溺死的
[05:22] The death notices. 已出了讣告
[05:27] “Mishap while bathing at the home of his mother “在其母亲吉莉安·达莫迪太太的家里
[05:30] Mrs. Gillian Darmody.” 洗澡时 不小心溺水身亡”
[05:35] What the fuck? 这他妈的怎么回事
[05:40] I’m terribly sorry for your loss. 请节哀顺变
[05:42] Don’t be an idiot. 别犯傻了
[05:54] I mean, you walk down the street 沿街而下
[05:58] and there’s these ruins just sitting there, 周边都是遗迹
[06:02] thousands of years old. 有几千年的历史了
[06:06] Look who’s back. 看看谁回来了
[06:14] So how was it? 情况如何
[06:15] Give me a new perspective, that’s for sure. 你必须得说点新鲜的
[06:17] The medigans– it’s a fuckin’ rat race over here. 那些美国佬 都他妈拼的你死我活
[06:21] Italy, they take it slow. 意大利人 淡定
[06:23] A little bread, a little vino. 吃点面包 喝点小酒
[06:25] What, you want wine? We got a whole fuckin’ distillery. 想喝酒呀 我们他妈的有一个酿酒厂
[06:28] We don’t have the feeling. 我们没那个情调
[06:30] He was just telling me about the volcano. 他刚在给我说火山
[06:32] – What volcano? – Vesuvius. -什么火山 -维苏威火山[意大利]
[06:34] That’s near Naples. 那不勒斯附近
[06:35] I know that. I was just there. 我知道 我刚去过
[06:37] He says the whole place is falling to pieces. 他说那个地方快崩塌了
[06:39] That’s not f– I mean the way they live. 不是… 我是说他们生活的方式
[06:41] Before we hear about the holiday… 在你分享度假乐趣之前…
[06:47] Yeah, uh, John, welcome home. 约翰 欢迎回来
[06:56] So we had a little eruption here, too. 我们也出了点事情
[06:58] Joe Miller. 乔·米勒
[06:59] – Do I know him? – He’s with O’Banion. -我认识吗 -奥巴尼恩的手下
[07:02] At least he was. 反正生前是
[07:03] So he’s past tense. 他死了
[07:04] He insulted Jake, smacked him around. 他侮辱杰克 抽他耳光
[07:06] And O’Banion– how’d he take it? 奥巴尼恩怎么处理的
[07:09] He’s touchy. I kept it on ice. 他生气了 我把事情稳下来了
[07:12] He’s gonna come by the yards tomorrow to hash it out. 他明天会过来 解决这事
[07:19] I didn’t write ’cause I know you was trying to relax. 我没写信 因为我知道你想休息
[07:22] I mean, I know you said you didn’t want no problems, 我知道你说过不想出岔子
[07:24] and I’m sure you’re sore, but there was nothing I could do. 你肯定很生气 但我是不得已而为之
[07:29] You did what you thought was right. 你做了你认为对的事
[07:32] Yeah. 对
[07:36] Tomorrow, then. 那就明天解决
[07:43] There’s still the matter of Tommy’s guardianship. 汤米的监护人还是个问题
[07:46] – Whatever it costs. – You’re raising him in a whorehouse. -不计代价 -你放他在妓院里生活
[07:50] It’s a health resort. 这里是健康的休息场所
[07:51] They’re going to want to inspect everything, you know. 各个方面他们都会审查的
[07:54] Ahem, ma’am, Mr. Thompson is calling. 夫人 汤普森先生来了
[08:00] Show him in. 让他进来
[08:13] Do you know what you can always rely on in this business? 你知道这行最值得仰仗的是什么吗
[08:17] What? 是什么
[08:18] Sooner or later, 迟早
[08:20] everyone steps through your door. 不管谁 都会上门来
[08:24] Leander, would you mind 利安德 你能
[08:26] if I spoke with Mrs. Darmody alone? 让我和达莫迪太太单独聊聊吗
[08:36] You’re working toward something. Remember that. 你还有事情要做 请记住
[08:47] I’ve come to offer my condolences. 我特地前来 以示哀悼
[08:52] How very kind. 十分感激
[08:53] You can imagine my shock when I saw this morning’s paper. 我看到消息时 震惊万分
[08:56] A young man cut down in his prime. 一颗繁星的陨落
[09:03] A troubled young man. 不幸的繁星
[09:05] Driven to narcotics, truth be told. 事实是 吸毒致死
[09:10] I hadn’t even realized he was back in town. 我都不知道他回来了
[09:12] Last week. 上周回来的
[09:15] Back from one of his excursions. 远行归来
[09:21] I would very much liked to have seen him. 我其实很想见见他
[09:23] And he you, I’m sure. 他也是 我肯定
[09:26] Things were rather tense last time. 虽然你们上一次见面气氛不太好
[09:30] To James. 敬詹姆斯
[09:37] Shall we stop now with all this nonsense? 能省了这些废话吗
[09:43] It is nonsense, isn’t it? 的确是废话 对吧
[09:44] We should really be drinking to the sap who died in your tub. 我们敬的 应该是死在你浴缸里的那个笨蛋
[09:47] You killed my son, Nucky. 你杀了我儿子 努基
[09:50] – You’re out of your mind. – And I’ll never see him again. -胡说 -我不会再见你
[09:52] A man who buried a son himself– 亲手杀死我儿子的人
[09:54] I had nothing to do with any of that. 那不关我的事
[09:55] –to stand there and lie to my face! 还当着我的面撒谎
[09:59] After all the disappointments, 我已经历了这么多失望
[10:00] – the false promises– – I kept every one. -虚假的承诺 -我履行了承诺
[10:02] to him and to me. 对我 对他的虚假承诺
[10:05] Here’s what I came to tell you. 我来是为了告诉你
[10:08] Whatever you’re trying to pull, 不管你想搞什么花样
[10:10] there’s something you’d best keep in mind– 你最好谨记一些事
[10:13] you exist in this town because I allow you to. 你能在这里立足 是因为我点了头
[10:17] And all in all, I’d say that’s– 总而言之 我会说…
[10:19] Very generous of you. 您真慷慨
[10:26] You’d be wise to say that like you mean it. 你最好说得真切点
[10:38] Well, next is the delicate matter of the act itself. 下一个该讨论文件的敏感字眼了
[10:42] Something you’re looking forward to, is it? 这是你最期待的事情 对吧
[10:45] My concern is that it be placed within the proper moral context. 我更关心它是否符合道德规范
[10:49] I’m here to keep him on the path, Sister. 我会监督他的 修女
[10:54] I will see you both next Thursday. 我们下周四再见
[11:00] Am I wrong or is she flirting with me? 是我误会了 还是她在对我调情
[11:04] Every time we talk, she always brings it around to sex. 每次谈话都会被她扯到性方面去
[11:09] Mrs. Shearer. 席勒夫人
[11:11] Do you have a question? 有问题要问吗
[11:12] I need to talk to her. 我要和她谈谈
[11:17] Well, I have reports to attend to 我还有报告要写
[11:19] and maybe a chance to actually eat dinner, so… 或许好好吃顿晚餐 那么失陪了
[11:28] I’m glad you were able to come to the classes. 你能来听课真是太好了
[11:31] I hope you’re finding them useful. 希望课程内容对你有所帮助
[11:33] If there’s anything– 如果有什么需要…
[11:34] My husband won’t keep off me. 我丈夫不肯放过我
[11:36] I told him I wasn’t ready. 我说过我还没准备好
[11:37] And he waited for a while, 之后他等了一阵
[11:41] but now… 可是现在…
[11:44] Did you explain to him that it still isn’t– 你有没有向他解释现在为时过早
[11:46] I don’t want another child, 我不想再生孩子了
[11:49] no matter what. 无论如何
[11:52] That’s not something we’re allowed to discuss here. 这里是不可以谈论这个的
[11:55] It’s what every woman who came tonight wants to know. 这才是今晚来听课的每一个女人想要知道的
[11:59] I made a promise to the sister– 我向修女保证过
[12:01] You came to me, you offered help. 是你找到我 要提供帮助
[12:03] I– there is a pamphlet I can give you. 我…我可以给你一本小册子
[12:08] It explains different methods– 里面讲解了许多不同的方法…
[12:09] I don’t need a pamphlet 我不需要小册子
[12:11] or some man to tell me what I already know. 或者什么男人来教我已经知道的东西
[12:15] When you first saw me and I was bleeding… 我们第一次见面 我在流血
[12:21] I wasn’t… 其实不是…
[12:25] Yes? 什么
[12:26] I stored the milk. 我故意留的陈牛奶
[12:29] I waited. 等它变质
[12:32] It wasn’t an accident. 那不是意外
[12:36] You understand? 你懂吗
[12:39] I drank it on purpose to lose the baby. 我喝陈牛奶来流掉孩子
[12:41] I won’t go through that again. 我再也不要经历那样的事了
[12:48] What do you need? 你需要什么
[12:50] One of those Dutch caps that go up here 那种用在这里的子宫帽
[12:53] so I can control things. 让我可以控制生育
[12:54] But I don’t know how to get one. 可我不知道从哪里弄
[12:55] You have to ask a doctor. 你要问医生要
[12:58] A doctor won’t give me a diaphragm. 医生不会给我子宫隔膜的
[12:59] A doctor won’t even listen to me. 医生甚至不会听我说话
[13:01] Doctors only listen to ladies like you. 医生只听你这样的夫人说话
[13:29] It is okay, husband. 没事的 丈夫
[13:32] Sleep. 睡吧
[13:52] Plan to take in any shows while you’re in New York? 打算在纽约看出戏吗
[13:55] I hadn’t really considered it. 还没考虑过
[13:57] “Dizzy Izzy” Is a lot of laughs. 《头晕依奇》很有趣
[13:59] I could set you up with house seats. 我可以给你安排保留座位
[14:00] Let’s keep the favors to a minimum. 娱乐先放到一边吧
[14:04] What do you do for fun, Esther? 你平时有什么消遣 埃斯特
[14:07] I run naked through the pages of the United States Criminal Code. 我在《美国刑法》的篇章间裸奔
[14:11] Really? 真的吗
[14:14] I believe I can say with some conviction 我想我可以有信心地说
[14:18] that the arrangements are in place. 事情已经安排妥当
[14:21] Where is he? 他在哪里
[14:24] Miss Randolph, do you wish to be privy to these revelations? 兰多夫小姐 你有兴趣知道这些事情的细节吗
[14:28] In for a penny. 非常
[14:29] Mm, I applaud your boldness. 我赞成您的直率
[14:33] Secretary Mellon is in Manhattan today 梅隆部长今天在曼哈顿
[14:35] attending to matters particular to his private enterprises. 处理他私人产业的一些事物
[14:40] He will, as a creature of habit, 按照习惯他今天会在
[14:42] take his luncheon at the Union Club 联合俱乐部用午餐
[14:44] on 51st Street and 5th Avenue. 第五大道五十一街
[14:47] How do I get in there? 我怎么进去
[14:49] You, Mr. Thompson, cannot. 你 汤普森先生是进不去的
[14:51] However, Mr. Charles Rickson of Missouri can, 然而 密苏里州的查尔斯·里克森先生却可以
[14:56] owing to a reciprocal agreement with the Kansas City Club. 因为卡萨斯城俱乐部与联合俱乐部有互惠协议
[15:00] Charles Rickson? 查尔斯·里克森
[15:01] You have prospered mightily in beef, Mr. Rickson, 里克森先生 您是牛肉产业大亨
[15:05] and your name is on the register. 册子上有您的名字
[15:09] What do I need to know? 我需要知道什么
[15:10] Andrew Mellon is one of the richest men in the world. 安德鲁·梅隆是世界上最富有的人之一
[15:13] As the head of the Treasury Department, 作为财政部部长
[15:14] he’s responsible for enforcing Prohibition 推行禁酒令实施与收缴赋税
[15:17] as well as collecting the income tax, 都是他的责任
[15:19] neither of which I understand him to be partial to. 据我所知 两者他都不太喜欢
[15:22] And he despises Harry Daugherty. 还有他憎恶哈利·达赫提
[15:24] Whom he regards as no more than a common thief– 他认为达赫提不过是一个小贼
[15:27] not to cast dispersions on our employer. 不是我对领导不敬
[15:31] Is that enough to get Mellon to arrest Remus? 这足以让梅隆逮捕达赫提吗
[15:33] The secretary’s business interests are manifold. 这位部长的商业投资很广
[15:36] He is prominent in finance, steel, coal. 突出的有金融 钢铁 煤矿
[15:40] He is also the majority shareholder 他还是宾夕法尼亚州
[15:43] in the Old Overholt Distillery in West Overton, Pennsylvania. 西奥弗顿老欧文赫特酒厂的大股东
[15:47] Andrew Mellon owns a distillery? 安德鲁·梅隆有酒厂
[15:49] Pointless possession in this day and age, 在现今的情势下算不上大产业
[15:51] but it is remarkable how large small irritations 但是微小的刺激
[15:55] can loom in the minds of great men. 却总能影响伟人的决断
[16:01] That’s all you’re going to give me? 你就只告诉我这些
[16:03] Rather more than you walked in with. 您所知已经比进门时多了许多
[16:06] The rest will be a tribute to your resourcefulness. 余下的就要靠足下的聪明才智了
[16:09] You know, I don’t think I do want to hear everything. 我要是不要知道所有细节为好
[16:32] You notice anything funny lately? 发现最近有什么有趣的事了吗
[16:34] – What do you mean? – At work. -你指什么 -工作上
[16:36] You know, the way people been acting. 大家最近的行为
[16:38] – Johnny say anything to you? – About what? -强尼对你说过什么吗 -关于什么
[16:41] About what happened– Joe Miller. 关于发生的事 乔·米勒
[16:43] Why? Was he sore? 怎么 他病了吗
[16:44] I don’t know. Didn’t say nothing. 我不知道 什么都没啥
[16:47] I don’t like this, Jake. 我不喜欢这里 杰克
[16:49] It’s where the meat comes from. 这样才有肉吃
[16:51] Hitch up your pants. They’re hanging off your ass. 提提裤子 都要掉了
[16:54] – Boys! – John! -小子们 -约翰
[16:58] You want coffee? 喝咖啡吗
[17:00] I had espresso at home. 在家刚喝过
[17:02] Look at this place. 瞧瞧这地方
[17:06] You believe the stink? 这么臭 能相信吗
[17:08] It’s where the meat comes from. 这样才有肉吃
[17:11] O’Banion. 奥巴尼恩
[17:21] – Dean, how you been? – John. -迪恩 你怎么样 -约翰
[17:24] You know Hymie Weiss. 你认得犹太佬维斯吧
[17:25] Good to see you. 很荣幸
[17:28] There’s a new face. 这里有张新面孔
[17:30] He’s my muscle. 我的打手
[17:32] What’s in the case? 箱子里是什么
[17:33] Tell him, George. 告诉他 乔治
[17:35] – Irons. – Yeah. -熨斗 -对
[17:38] Press you out nice and flat. 熨得又平又帖
[17:41] Where you from? 你是哪里人
[17:43] Me? Cicero. 我吗 西塞罗
[17:44] So this Joe Miller business– 乔·米勒的事
[17:46] I’ve been very well behaved. 我可是很讲道理
[17:48] – Cooled my heels waiting for you– – I was over in Naples. -等你等得脚都麻了 -我当时在那不勒斯
[17:51] – Different world, Deanie. – Meanwhile– -截然不同的世界 迪恩尼 -然而…
[17:52] People there– very gracious with each other. 那边的人彼此间相当慷慨
[17:55] – You know why? – All due respect– -知道为什么吗 -无意冒犯…
[17:57] Because they understand life is short. 因为他们懂得人生短暂
[18:02] Threats? Really? 威胁我 真的吗
[18:05] You show up after months and you got the gall– 你几个月不出现 一来就…
[18:07] Hey! John’s talking. 约翰还没说完
[18:08] He took a fucking barstool to Joe Miller’s head. 他用酒吧高脚凳砸乔·米勒的脑袋
[18:10] Standing in our speak like you own the fuckin’ joint. 以为这是你的地盘吗 不怕风大闪了舌头
[18:12] – This is how you settle a beef… – Yeah. -你们就这么了事 -对
[18:13] when I’m the one who kept my word, huh? 我可是言而有信
[18:14] – Pompeii. – What? -庞贝 -什么
[18:18] Pom-peii. You heard of it? 庞贝 听说过吗
[18:22] The town was buried in 79 A.D. 古城于公元七十九年被埋葬
[18:29] These poor fuckin’ souls– 那些可怜的人
[18:31] for generations they’re next to this mountain. 祖祖辈辈居住在山脚下
[18:33] They got no idea it’s actually a volcano. 完全不知道那是一座火山
[18:36] One day, they’re going about their affairs and boom! 有一天大家照常生活 一声巨响
[18:41] The lava. Covers everything. 火山岩浆覆盖了一切
[18:44] Not even time to run. 甚至没有时间逃走
[18:45] Right. 对
[18:46] They’re still there– hundreds of them, 他们还在那里 数百人
[18:49] frozen, like statues. 凝固在那里 就像雕像
[18:52] One fella– a blacksmith or something– 有一个人 铁匠什么的
[18:55] still got the hammer in his hand. 手里还握着锤子
[18:58] He died doing what? 他死的时候在做什么
[19:02] Banging on some tin for a few shekels 为了几个舍客勒做锡器
[19:05] or whatever they used. 或者是别的什么钱币
[19:06] And losing that money– 他怕失去这份钱
[19:09] he was more afraid of that 甚至远甚于
[19:11] than losing his life. 害怕失去生命
[19:20] So Joe Miller. 那么乔·米勒呢
[19:23] Al here’s gonna work something out. 这件事阿尔来处理
[19:25] I came here to settle with you. 我是来找你谈的
[19:26] Well, there’s your mistake, Deanie. 那就是你的错误了 迪恩尼
[19:28] ‘Cause the person to talk to was Al. 因为你该找的人是阿尔
[19:38] The past is for suckers, right? 失败者才纠结于过去 不是吗
[19:42] Depends what happens in the future. 取决于未来如何发展
[19:44] John said to talk, so let’s talk. 约翰说谈 我们就谈
[19:56] Let’s have a look at you. 让我来瞧瞧你
[20:05] You’re quite serious about this. 你很认真嘛
[20:07] It’s wise to be. 认真是明智之举
[20:10] There’s more blood spilled at horse fairs than anywhere else. 马场上的事故比别处都多
[20:14] – Did you have one in Coleraine? – Oh, aye. -你在科尔雷恩有小马吗 -有的
[20:17] Great gas of a day. 那可是好日子
[20:21] Yeah, my dad put on his best, 我爸爸会穿上最好的衣服
[20:24] strolled down the high street like a grand man, 趾高气扬地走在大路上
[20:26] jiggling the coins in his pocket. 口袋里的钱币叮当作响
[20:28] What did he do? 他是做什么的
[20:29] He was only a clerk for the ironmongers, 五金商店里的会计
[20:31] but he– he had a certain air. 可是他就有那样一种派头
[20:34] You had to admire it. 你不得不佩服
[20:36] And a shilling for me to spend as I liked. 给我一先令 随便花
[20:39] Licorice rope. 甘草绳
[20:41] Fry’s Chocolate Cream. 弗莱奶油巧克力
[20:46] What of yourself? 你呢
[20:49] We had a Welsh Cob for plowing. 我们有一匹威尔士柯伯犁马
[20:52] I’d ride him when I could. 我有机会就骑
[20:54] Till my father drank him away. 直到爸爸卖了他换酒
[20:57] I did so love the fair, though. 我还喜欢集市
[20:59] People from miles around– 几里内的人都会来
[21:02] old bachelors down from the hills, 南边山里的老单身汉
[21:05] tinkers on the road, 路上的补锅匠
[21:07] dancing and songs coming out from the pubs. 小酒馆里传来歌舞声
[21:10] Bit of life to the world, wasn’t it? 给世界注入了些生机 不是吗
[21:12] We’d sneak away and wander. 我们会偷偷溜出来闲逛
[21:15] And my brother Eamonn… 我哥哥埃蒙
[21:19] What? What of him? 怎么 他怎么了
[21:22] Nothing. 没什么
[21:26] He’d walk behind someone– 他会溜到人家背后
[21:28] ahem, a fat man, or bandy-legs, 通常是个胖家伙 或是跛脚
[21:31] and imitate him when he couldn’t see. 然后模仿他们的一举一动
[21:34] All I could do to keep from falling in the mud laughing. 我只能强忍着不要笑得失态
[21:43] So you approve? 那么你同意咯
[21:45] Of Kip here? Aye. 奇普么 是的
[21:47] Seems right enough. 已经不错了
[21:49] Well, folks? 怎么样
[21:52] Take him around the paddock, see what he’s like. 带它去牧场遛遛 看看怎么样
[21:58] The lady wants some time to think it over. 这位女士还需要点时间考虑
[22:08] Can’t see a thing. 什么都看不见
[22:11] In the theater, you know there’s an audience out there. 通常在剧院里 台下会有观众
[22:13] Maybe you think you’re too good for the movies. 也许你觉得自己拍电影委屈了
[22:16] Why would I think that? 我怎么会这么想
[22:18] Something I’ve noticed with you stage types. 从你的台风看出来的
[22:20] Oh, I don’t think 我可没觉得
[22:22] I’m too good for anything. 自己有什么委屈的
[22:24] I mean, I love ’em. 我热爱这一切
[22:27] What do you love about them? 你为什么热爱
[22:29] I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:31] Sit in the dark, 坐在黑暗里
[22:33] stare up into the screen, 盯着大荧幕
[22:37] forget who you are for a while. 暂时忘记了自我
[22:39] Most people say “Where you are.” 多数人说”在哪”
[22:41] Pardon? 什么意思
[22:42] You said “Forget who you are.” 你说”忘了自我”
[22:46] Is that what you’re trying to do? 这是你想努力做到的吗
[22:49] Aren’t we all? 我们不都如此吗
[22:52] Turn left. 向左转
[22:55] And right. 右转
[22:57] Look up. 向上看
[23:00] Holy thoughts. 虔诚的期盼
[23:03] Okay, let’s see how the camera likes you. 好 来看下你是否上镜
[23:05] You wanna do that? 你想试镜吗
[23:06] Why else would anyone schlep out to Queens? 不然来皇后剧院干嘛
[23:09] Sassy. 古灵精怪
[23:10] You know Gil Longacre? 你认识吉尔·朗埃克吗
[23:12] I did “Full Steam Ahead” with Mr. King at Lasky. 我和金先生在拉斯基合演过《全速前进》
[23:15] Freighter, stowaway, Chinaman with a hatchet, 承运人 偷渡者 拿着短柄小斧的中国佬
[23:17] a monkey, and a girl. 一只猴子 一个女孩儿
[23:20] Sounds like a doozy. 听上去是个大人物啊
[23:21] Well, it paid for my house. 我的房子就是靠这部戏挣来的
[23:23] You two sit there. 你们俩坐那
[23:27] Don’t look at the lens. 不要看镜头
[23:28] Keep your lips closed when we kiss. 我们接吻的时候你把嘴巴闭上
[23:30] Wait, we’re kissing? 慢着 我们要接吻吗
[23:31] And roll. 开拍
[23:34] All right, Gil’s a charming gambler on the run from the law. 好吧 吉尔是一位亡命天涯的赌徒 魅力非凡
[23:36] You’re a showgirl down on her luck. 你是一位不得志的歌舞女郎
[23:38] Not a lead, but, you know, the funny one in the chorus. 不是主演 而是在歌舞队中搞笑的那个
[23:41] – The pony. – Is that what they’re called? -丑角 -是这么叫的吗
[23:43] Action! 开始
[23:45] Is this cab taken? 这辆车有人坐了吗
[23:46] It sure is, and I’m the one who took it. 当然了 我正坐着呢
[23:48] – Don’t turn your head so far. – Do you mind? -先别回头看 -你不介意拼车吧
[23:50] – We’re headed the same way. – Give him some lip, blossom. -我们是一路的 -对他撅嘴 花美人
[23:52] Keep your face out. 别转头
[23:54] You’ve got your nerve. Why, I oughta– 你好大的胆子 凭什么我要…
[23:55] And policeman outside. He’s looking, he’s looking. 警察在外面 四处张望 搜索
[23:58] What are you gonna do, Johnny Diamonds? 你要怎么做 约翰尼·戴蒙德
[23:59] They’re after you. 他们在追捕你
[24:02] Policeman. 警察还在
[24:03] Policeman. Policeman. 警察还在 还在
[24:06] And he’s gone. 走了
[24:14] What did I do to deserve that? 我做了什么你要打我
[24:15] – What didn’t you? – Make sure he gets the message. -你心知肚明 -给他点颜色看看
[24:19] Cabbie, St. Patrick’s and step on it. 司机 去圣帕特里克 赶紧的
[24:21] I’m late for church. 去教堂要迟到了
[24:54] Would you tell him to turn off that ticker? 能让他把那钟关了吗
[25:21] You don’t care what the market is doing? 你不关心市场行情吗
[25:24] This is meant to be a retreat. 我已经隐退江湖了
[25:27] Then I won’t take up much of your time. 我不会打扰你太久
[25:29] Why would you take up any of it? 何必要打扰
[25:32] Because we have an enemy in common. 因为我们有共同的敌人
[25:36] Harry Daugherty. 哈利·达赫提
[25:39] You’re not a member of this club. 你不是俱乐部成员
[25:42] I’m not a member of any club. 我没有加入任何俱乐部
[25:50] My name is Enoch Thompson. 我叫伊诺克·汤普森
[25:52] You may have heard of me. 你可能听说过我
[25:56] Or not. 或许没有
[25:57] In any case, the Attorney General and I have had dealings, 总之 我和检察长有过生意来往
[26:02] but those dealings have come to an end. 但这些生意都结束了
[26:04] And the nature of these dealings would be? 这些生意的本质是什么
[26:07] Circumvention of the Volstead Act. 规避禁酒法案
[26:11] Should I continue? 我能继续说吗
[26:23] I make no excuses for myself. 我并不是给自己开脱
[26:26] I’m a businessman, 我是个商人
[26:28] a small businessman, 小商人
[26:29] and I’m sure you can understand that. 你肯定能明白吧
[26:32] But for Harry Daugherty, 但是哈利·达赫提
[26:34] the chief law enforcement officer of the United States, 美国的首席执法人员
[26:37] to be involved with– to in fact be the head of– 牵涉到 其实是领导着
[26:40] a large criminal conspiracy, 一场重大的犯罪活动
[26:43] something is wrong with the country, Mr. Secretary. 这个国家出了问题 部长先生
[26:45] Something is very wrong. 出了大问题了
[26:47] Your sense of patriotism is offended, Mr. Thompson? 汤普森先生 你的爱国之心被冒犯了吗
[26:51] Isn’t yours? 你不也是吗
[26:55] Daugherty is nothing but a shabby little huckster. 达赫提只是一个卑鄙的小商贩
[26:59] – I’ve always thought so. – The whole lot of them are. -我一直这么认为 -他们都是
[27:01] That’s what democracy gets you– 这就是民主带给你的
[27:04] bandits fighting over a cut of the loot. 一群土匪 为分赃争斗
[27:07] The income tax. 为所得税
[27:08] Sanctioned robbery with no constitutional basis. 那是没有宪法依据的合法抢劫
[27:12] And Prohibition? 禁酒呢
[27:15] A child’s idea of morality. 幼稚的道德观点
[27:18] I don’t envy your position. 我真不嫉妒你的职位
[27:20] But we– I hope you’ll allow me to say “We”– 但是我们 希望你允许说”我们”
[27:24] can do something about that 可以彼此帮助
[27:25] and help each other in the bargain. 共商权宜之策
[27:27] You have the power to arrest George Remus, 你有权力逮捕乔治·雷穆斯
[27:31] the biggest bootlegger in the country 他是国内最大的私酒贩子
[27:33] with direct, ongoing ties to Daugherty 他和达赫提以及其手下
[27:35] and the men that work for him. 有着长久的直接关系
[27:37] Arrest Remus and force Harry to show his hand. 逮捕雷穆斯 逼哈利出手
[27:41] A man doesn’t indict himself. 谁会自己揭发自己呢
[27:43] Then you’ll have something on him to use when you need it. 但是你也能得到对付他的筹码
[27:46] That’s just as valuable, maybe more. 那同样重要 甚至更为重要
[27:53] – And that would be your bargain? – No. -这也是你的筹码 -不
[27:56] Your distillery. Overholt. 你的酿酒厂 欧文赫特
[27:59] It would stick in my craw for the government to tell me 我的私人财产被政府管着
[28:01] what I could or couldn’t do with my own property, 真是要我的命
[28:04] no matter how trivial it seemed. 不管财产大小
[28:07] But that’s how I am. 我就是这样的人
[28:09] It’s the little things that eat at me. 困扰我的都是些小事情
[28:12] And you would rectify this how? 你怎么调整呢
[28:16] I’d run it for you. 我帮你管理
[28:18] It’s a field I have some expertise in. 这是我擅长之事
[28:21] You wouldn’t know anything about it. 你什么也不用知道
[28:23] We’d never speak. 我们也不用联络
[28:25] All you’d see is the money. 你只管收钱就是
[28:28] And there’s always a way to hide that. 保证没有人知道
[28:36] Is that a yes? 你同意了吗
[28:38] Even a perhaps? 考虑一下呢
[28:41] You brought some color to my day, Mr. Thompson. 汤普森先生 谢谢大驾光临
[28:44] And I do appreciate that. 我很感激
[28:49] Yes, Mr. Mellon? 梅隆先生 何事
[28:51] There’s no cause for a scene, 我无意制造事端
[28:52] but this gentleman is an interloper. 但这个人是闯进来的
[28:56] Please be ready to call the police 如果他不立刻离开
[28:58] in the event that he doesn’t leave the premises immediately. 请马上报警
[29:05] I’ll see myself out. 告辞了
[29:49] It doesn’t make sense– 这讲不通
[29:52] a pony– when there’s no telling what the future holds. 一匹马 谁也不知道将来会怎样
[29:56] What does it matter? She’ll enjoy it now. 有什么关系呢 她喜欢就行
[30:01] Could always take the shed and turn it into a proper barn. 可以把棚屋改造成马厩
[30:04] Who’s going to tend to him? 谁照顾马儿呢
[30:06] It’ll be good for Teddy. 应该挺适合泰迪的
[30:08] Learn how to look after an animal. 学会怎样照顾动物
[30:12] – Not that clearing out stalls is– – Please. -他不用扫马厩… -拜托
[30:19] Something wrong? 怎么了
[30:23] Just… 就是…
[30:25] you mustn’t talk that way 你不能用那种方式说
[30:27] about what’s good and isn’t. 什么好 什么不好
[30:29] Why not? 为什么
[30:32] Because they’re just words 因为字只是字
[30:34] and they don’t mean anything anymore. 没有其他意义
[30:45] Would you teach me how to drive? 你能教我开车吗
[30:50] Right now? 现在
[30:53] No. 不
[30:56] After. 以后
[31:16] And with the added bonus of steam… 还有喷出的蒸汽…
[31:19] your only regret will be that I didn’t show up sooner. 你只会怪我为啥不早点出现
[31:21] Should I put you down for two, ma’am, or just one? 夫人 买两个呢 还是一个
[31:24] One’ll be fine. 买一个吧
[31:26] And that’s how you close ’em, boys! 就这样结束 伙计们
[31:28] Swell job, Ralph. 干得好 拉尔夫
[31:30] One thing, though. 不过有个事
[31:31] Make sure you mention the enamel grip, 一定要提到陶瓷握柄
[31:33] which is a lot softer on those delicate hands. 对女士们的小手来说 握感会更好
[31:36] All right, who’s next, huh? 好了 下一个谁来
[31:38] – George, how ’bout it? – Yeah, come on, Georgie. -乔治 怎么样 -来啊 乔治
[31:41] – Yeah, come on. Strut your stuff. – Come on, George. -快大显身手 -快点乔治
[31:43] I’m not feeling my best, Mr. Gulliver. 格列佛先生 我不太舒服
[31:45] – I haven’t been sleeping. – Ralph: Aw! 我几夜未寐
[31:47] A good night’s rest and a sensible breakfast. 睡个好觉 吃个丰盛的早餐
[31:48] A salesman travels on his stomach. 胃好 销售好
[31:50] What I like is that Malt-O-Meal. 我最喜欢美多麦
[31:52] Phil, you be the customer. 菲尔 你来扮演顾客
[31:53] – Okey-doke. – Come on, George, shake off those cobwebs. -好滴 -乔治来 别坐着不动
[32:09] – Good morning. – Ain’t you gonna ring the bell? -早上好 -不按门铃吗
[32:14] Yes. 好的
[32:20] – Well? – Oh, I’m sorry. -怎么了 -对不起
[32:22] The bell’s on the fritz. You’ll have to knock. 门铃坏了 你得敲门
[32:29] May I help you? 有何贵干
[32:32] Good morning, sir. My name– 早上好先生 我叫…
[32:33] Sir? Why, how dare you? 先生 你可真冒昧
[32:36] Can’t you see that I’m a perky little housewife? 你看不出来吗 我是个活泼的小主妇
[32:42] No wonder he’s hardly making any sales. 难怪他卖不出去东西
[32:48] Yes, ma’am. My name is George Mueller. 是的 女士 我叫乔治·穆勒
[32:50] I am with the Electric Iron Comp– 我代表电熨
[32:53] the Farraday Electric Iron Company. 法拉第电熨斗公司
[32:55] Well, if you don’t know who you work for, 连你都不知道自己东家叫什么
[32:58] then why should I care? 那我有什么可在乎的
[33:00] I misspoke. 是我说错了
[33:01] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[33:04] Ma’am, I am selling a product 女士 我的产品能够
[33:06] that can save you hours of backbreaking work. 将您从繁杂的家务中解救出来
[33:08] Is it a steam-powered dildo? 是蒸汽振动棒吗
[33:11] Because, oh, my arm sure gets tired. 因为我总是用手 太累了
[33:19] – Terrible. – No, ma’am. -真糟糕 -不是的 女士
[33:22] It’s an iron. 是熨斗
[33:24] And if you’ll allow me to demonstrate… 请允许我为您展示
[33:29] this is our newest model. 我们的最新产品
[33:31] It has heat set– three heat settings 是一套加热 加热三件套
[33:34] and an enamel handle, which is very comfortable on the hands. 有珐琅手柄 让您把握自如
[33:38] This tip, as you can see– 您看 这个头
[33:39] What did you say your name was? 你说你叫什么来着
[33:41] George Mueller, ma’am. 乔治·穆勒 女士
[33:42] And are you married? 你结婚了吗
[33:55] – I am. – Well, Mr. Mueller, -结了 -这样啊 穆勒先生
[33:58] if you screw as poorly as you pitch, you really should be… 如果你的床上功夫和你推销的能力一样差
[34:01] selling dildos because your wife could use a– 你真该去卖振动棒 因为你肯定满足不了
[34:10] Somebody stop him! 快阻止他
[34:17] George, George, be reasonable! 乔治 乔治 理智点
[34:24] Hey, come on, it was a gag! 别这样 他就是开个玩笑
[34:28] George, please, calm down. 乔治 拜托 冷静点
[34:33] Somebody call the cops! 赶紧报警
[35:36] What? 什么
[35:37] I am Sheik Hous bin Farten. 我是胡宾法顿酋长[谐音:谁放屁了]
[35:42] What? 什么
[35:43] I come from the mysterious East. 我来自神秘的东方
[35:46] When my eyes go wide, I am irresistible. 我盯上的东西 没有得不到的
[35:52] Come to me. 过来吧
[35:54] – No. – Come to me in Araby. -不要 -跟我去阿拉伯
[35:59] Silence! Silence! 安静 安静
[36:02] None may laugh at bin Farten. 谁也不许笑宾法顿
[36:07] What? 什么
[36:10] What’s that smell? 什么味道
[36:22] Oh. Hello. 你好
[36:28] No, don’t– 别这样
[36:28] I said drink it. Don’t blow on it. 我让你喝的 不是吹的
[36:36] Gus! 古斯
[36:39] I didn’t know you were in town. 我不知道你来了
[36:43] Just thought I’d drop by the oasis. 我想来世外桃源逛逛
[36:46] Have a drink. We’re celebrating. 喝杯酒吧 我们正庆祝呢
[36:47] – Bill’s gonna be a movie star. – I don’t know about that. -比莉要成电影明星了 -还没敲定呢
[36:50] Well, she tested for Clifton King and he loved her. 她今天去克里夫顿·金试镜了 导演很喜欢她
[36:53] And now we’re all boiled! 所以现在我们非常开心
[36:56] – Congratulations. – Thanks. -恭喜 -谢谢
[36:59] I haven’t met the sheik. 这位酋长是谁
[37:01] – Oh, this is Gilbert Longacre. – He’s a movie star, too. -这位是吉尔伯特·朗埃克 -他也是个明星
[37:03] I’ve got a picture coming out next month. 我下个月有部片子上映
[37:05] – He fights a monkey with a hatchet. – A Chinaman. -他拿了把斧子战猴子 -是中国佬
[37:09] You fight a monkey with a Chinaman? 你和中国佬一起战猴子吗
[37:12] You need to start drinking. 该喝酒了
[37:14] – I’ll get you started, sir. – What? -我给你倒吧 先生 -什么
[37:16] – I said I’ll get you started. – What did you call me? -我说我给你倒酒吧 -你叫我什么
[37:18] Uh, sir? 先生啊
[37:25] Gilbert, why don’t you take that pig-in-shit smirk 吉尔伯特 你赶紧带着你那吃屎的傻笑
[37:29] and that bedsheet and get the fuck out of here? 披着这床单滚蛋吧
[37:33] Take her with you. 带着她一起
[37:36] Why don’t you watch your language? 你说话注意点
[37:38] Or what? 不然呢
[37:41] Or you’ll wish you had… sir. 不然有你后悔的 先生
[37:49] Gus! 古斯
[37:50] – Little fucking interloper. – Gus, you need to calm down. -你个多管闲事的 -古斯 冷静点
[37:52] He’s– 他是
[37:55] Jesus. 天呐
[37:56] He’s not worth it, Gus. Gus, stop it! 你犯不上这样 古斯 快停下来
[38:00] Gus, Gus, stop it! Stop it! 古斯 别这样
[38:06] Gus! Stop– 古斯
[38:11] Gus! Stop! 古斯
[38:12] Stop it! Gus! 停下来 古斯
[38:15] Get– get back! 闪开
[38:18] I am not kidding! 我说真的
[38:23] Vi, give me a hand. Come on. 薇 来帮一把
[38:26] I-Is my nose broken? 我鼻子断了吗
[38:27] It’s hard to tell. 看不出来
[38:29] You have to leave. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 你该走了 抱歉
[38:31] You’re gonna get sued by the studio! 工作室会起诉你的
[38:34] – How do you like that? – He will pay for everything. -你喜欢吗 -他会赔偿你的
[38:37] Won’t you? 是吧
[38:38] Okay, Vi, Vi, could you– could you just– 好了 薇 你能不能
[38:40] – could you just please– – No, I’m not gonna leave you here. -请你 -不行 我不能把你一个人留在这
[38:42] I will be fine, all right? 我没事的
[38:44] Just– just get him some ice, all right? 给他拿点冰
[38:46] – Okay? – You have money for a taxi, right? -好吗 -你有打车的钱吧
[38:48] Jesus. 天呐
[38:56] What’s it about? 什么故事
[38:58] What? 什么
[39:00] The picture. 那部电影
[39:03] A gangster 一个匪徒
[39:06] and a showgirl. 和一个歌厅女郎
[39:12] I don’t like this arrangement. 我不喜欢这样
[39:15] I don’t like looking the other way. 我不喜欢被蒙在鼓里
[39:17] I don’t like not asking questions 我不喜欢有些问题
[39:18] I’m not supposed to hear the answers to– 我不该知道答案 更不该问
[39:21] what you’re up to, who’s here, who’s not. 你在干什么 谁来了 谁走了
[39:23] – I don’t like you lying to me. – I never lied about– -我不喜欢你骗我 -我没有
[39:26] Not telling– it’s the same goddamn thing. 什么也不说 也他妈一样
[39:28] – I don’t like it! – I don’t ask you either. -我不喜欢 -我也不问你
[39:31] I’d say that’s mighty white of me, wouldn’t you? 我这样算不算很体谅人
[39:38] I can take care of you. 我能照顾你
[39:41] You won’t have to worry about anything. 你什么也不用担心
[39:43] I’m not worried, Gus. 我不担心 古斯
[39:48] How long do you think this is going to last? 你觉得你能这样多久
[39:53] Don’t you think I’m any good? 你觉得我不好吗
[39:54] The business you’re in. 你这行是青春饭
[39:57] You don’t, do you? 你觉得我不好
[39:58] There’s nothing you can count on. 你什么也靠不上
[40:01] Look at your friend. You wanna wind up like her? 看你那个朋友 你想变成她那样吗
[40:02] – Leave Vi out of it. – It happens all the time. -别把薇扯进来 -一直都是这样
[40:05] People just want something new. 观众只想看新鲜的
[40:09] In a year from now, two years– 再过一年 两年
[40:11] I have a father, okay? He’s in Newburgh. 我有爸爸 知道吗 在新堡
[40:15] He thinks a fist is a good way to end an argument 他觉得拳头是解决问题的好办法
[40:17] and I don’t live there anymore. 我就是因为这个离开家的
[40:19] – That’s how you see me? – That’s how you sound. -你觉得我也是吗 -你听起来就是那样
[40:31] I’m on my own, Gus. 我一直靠自己 古斯
[40:35] I have been for years. 一直以来都是
[40:40] I like it. 我喜欢这样
[40:47] And… 而且
[40:50] Go on, say it. 说下去
[40:54] You’re no fun this way. 你这样一点也不好玩
[41:03] And what do you want from me? 你究竟要我做什么
[41:07] I just want you… 我只想要你
[41:12] to be my gangster. 做我的匪徒
[41:54] – Husband. – Dear. -老公 -亲爱的
[41:56] I, uh– excuse me. 我 不好意思
[41:57] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[41:58] We need to leave here as soon as possible. 我们得尽快离开
[42:01] – Why? – I can carry Abigail and two cases. -为什么 -阿比盖尔和那两个箱子我来拿
[42:04] – Husband– – All you will need to do is bundle up Chester. -老公 -你抱着彻斯特就行
[42:06] Husband, what has happened? 老公 怎么了
[42:09] I– at work, an incident. 工作的事 小意外
[42:14] He– a bad person. 有个坏人
[42:16] And the other event. 然后发生了别的事
[42:19] Where– where would you like to go? 你要去哪
[42:20] I’m open to any state except New Jersey and New York 除了新泽西和纽约 我哪都能去
[42:25] and Illinois, obviously. 还有伊利诺伊州
[42:26] – But aside from those, we can discuss it– – Shh! -先不说这些 我们先讨论 -嘘
[42:28] You stop! 别说了
[42:31] Wait. 等着
[42:37] – Drink this. – I– -喝了 -我
[42:39] Go on. Do. 喝吧
[42:45] What’s this? 这是什么
[42:47] The whiskey for Mr. O’Banion. 为奥巴尼恩先生做的威士忌
[42:50] I make it all day while you don’t come home. 白天你不在家 我一直在做这个
[42:53] 14 bottles. 十四瓶瓶
[42:55] You did this by yourself? 你自己做的吗
[42:57] – Also three for us. – Us? -我们三个 -我们
[43:00] Aquavit. 白兰地
[43:02] When I was girl, I make for Papa. 我小时候给爸爸做过
[43:06] Some orange peel, too, for flavor. 加点陈皮调味
[43:10] No. No, no, no. 不不不不
[43:12] We’re not supposed to drink any– 我们不能喝…
[43:13] Not to drink, to sell. 不是喝 拿去卖
[43:17] – Sell where? – On Kedzie Boulevard. -卖到哪 -凯茨大道
[43:19] To Norwegian people there. 卖给那的挪威人
[43:22] What? 什么
[43:23] Syttende Mai is tomorrow, 明天就是挪威的自由日了[每年的5月17号]
[43:25] the day to celebrate when Norway become free of the Danes. 庆祝挪威摆脱丹麦统治恢复独立
[43:28] We sell the aquavit for the extra money it will bring. 我们是给自己卖白兰地
[43:32] It’s not what Mr. O’Banion needs for, so no problems. 反正奥巴尼恩先生也不要
[43:40] Darling, I– 亲爱的
[43:41] We do this so you don’t worry yourself about losing your job. 我们做酒 这样你就不用担心工作的事了
[43:46] We make more, we sell more. 做得多 挣得多
[43:50] We stay. 我们不走
[43:52] There is no need for us to be going anywhere. 我们哪也不用去
[43:56] We buy a house right here… in Cicero. 买座房子 就在西塞罗
[44:04] When did you get in? 你什么时候进来的
[44:09] Last night. 昨晚
[44:10] Late. 深夜
[44:13] I need this room. 我要用这间房
[44:15] The roofers have to inspect the ceiling. 修屋顶的要来检查天花板
[44:17] I told you I ain’t paying for that. 跟你说过我不掏钱
[44:19] I took a loan, Charles. 我贷款了 查尔斯
[44:20] You needn’t concern yourself. 你不用担心
[44:23] Why are you here, anyway? 你来这干什么
[44:25] I got business with A.R. 罗斯坦的生意
[44:29] And Nucky Thompson. 还有努基吧
[44:32] What of it? 是又怎么样
[44:35] – When are you meeting? – Tonight. -什么时候见面 -今晚
[44:38] We got a dinner at Babette’s. 在芭贝特夜总会
[44:41] You belittle my business, 你蔑视我的生意
[44:44] break bread with my enemies. 跟我的敌人交朋友
[44:46] Who the fuck you think you are? 你觉得你是谁
[44:48] Come on, I’ll give you a nice, hard fuck like you like. 别这样 我会操的你很舒服
[44:50] I want you out. 你给我出去
[44:54] – I need a shower first. – Out of the business. -我要先洗个澡 -你出局了
[44:59] Here’s a check. 给你支票
[45:02] $4,500. 四千五百美元
[45:05] The fuck I’m gonna do with a check? 给我支票干什么
[45:08] Stick it up your ass for all I care. 塞进你的屁股里 我才不在乎
[45:11] Better yet, let Nucky do it for you. 最好让努基给你塞进去
[45:13] Whoa, what the fuck you doing? 你在干什么
[45:20] – Dr. Mason. – Hello. -梅森医生 -你好
[45:23] Did you drive here? 你开车来的么
[45:24] No, I was– I was waiting for you. 不 我在 我在等你
[45:32] I need your help with something 我需要你的帮助
[45:33] and it’s rather delicate. 这很私密
[45:36] Too delicate to discuss inside? 私密到不能到里面讨论么
[45:41] I would like to ask you 我想让你
[45:44] to help me… obtain a diaphragm. 帮我装一个隔膜
[45:50] Is this what the Shearer woman wanted to speak to you about? 这就是那个叫席勒的女人给你说的事
[45:53] Yes. 是的
[45:57] Actually, I suppose I’d need two. 事实上 我需要两个
[46:01] Two? 两个
[46:02] One for her… 一个给她
[46:05] and one for me. 一个给我
[46:12] It was nearly midnight when I felt the pain. 大约到半夜的时候我才感到疼痛
[46:18] The midwife was called, 助产士给我电话
[46:21] and together we passed the night. 一起我们度过了那个夜晚
[46:26] Hours later, after my ordeal, 经过一个小时的痛苦之后
[46:29] she placed him at my breast. 她把他放到我的胸前
[46:32] It was just after dawn. 那时天刚刚蒙蒙亮
[46:36] The whole world looked brand-new. 世界好像掀开了崭新的篇章
[46:45] Do you have children, Mr. Rosetti? 您有孩子么 罗塞蒂先生
[46:48] Two girls. My little princesses. 两个女儿 我的小公主们
[46:52] Beauties just like their mother. 和他们的母亲一样美丽
[46:55] They’re the lights of your life. 他们是你生命中的光芒
[46:56] The sun rises and sets. 太阳东升西落
[46:58] One day they’re little, the next… 一天他们很小 另一天
[47:08] My grandson– 我的孙子
[47:12] he’s all I have left. 我只有他了
[47:18] Mr. Harrow, 哈罗先生
[47:19] have you met Mr. Rosetti? 你见过罗塞蒂先生么
[47:22] I have not. 没有
[47:24] A pleasure. 很高兴见到你
[47:28] – Tonino. – How do you do? -托尼诺 -您好
[47:32] I’ve restocked the bar. 我把吧台的货补齐了
[47:35] – And Tommy is asleep? – Yes. -汤米睡着了么 -是的
[47:39] That will be all. 那没事了
[47:47] You use him to scare away the mice? 你留着他吓老鼠的么
[47:50] Mr. Harrow was a friend of my son. 哈罗先生是我儿子的朋友
[47:53] Are you familiar with Babette’s? 你知道芭贝特么
[47:57] Supper club on the boardwalk. 木板路上的一家夜总会
[47:59] I ate there with Nucky before our falling-out. 和努基发生争吵之前我和他在那吃过饭
[48:01] Have you fallen out? 你还会发脾气
[48:03] I hadn’t realized. 我真没感觉到
[48:07] He’ll be dining there this evening 他今天晚上会和罗斯坦先生
[48:10] with Mr. Rothstein. 在那用餐
[48:12] You don’t say. 是么
[48:13] I’m not sure what time, 我不确定是几点
[48:14] but that shouldn’t be hard to ascertain. 但这应该不难查到
[48:21] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么告诉我这些
[48:25] I thought perhaps you’d like to surprise him. 我以为你想要给他个惊喜
[48:36] You have a phone call. 有您的电话
[48:41] Am I supposed to guess? 我要猜是谁来的么
[48:43] The gentleman would not reveal himself, 电话里的人没有报名字
[48:45] but he said you would be relieved to hear his voice. 但是他说您听到他的声音会放心的
[48:55] – Who is this? – Mr. Thompson. -哪位 -汤普森先生
[48:58] That’s who you called, isn’t it? 你找的不就是我么
[48:59] This is Andrew Mellon. 我是安德鲁·梅隆
[49:02] Sir, what can I do for you? 先生您好 找我有什么事么
[49:05] A few days from now, Treasury agents in Cincinnati 几天之后 在辛辛那提的财政部探员
[49:08] will arrest George Remus 将会以违反禁酒法令为由
[49:10] for multiple violations of the Volstead Act, 逮捕乔治·雷穆斯
[49:13] including the purchase of government liquor permits 其中一项罪名是伙同美国总检察长的一个助手
[49:16] from a close associate of 非法购买
[49:17] the Attorney General of the United States. 政府颁发的酒类许可证
[49:20] – Are you referring to Jess Smith? – In exchange, -你指的是杰西·史密斯么 -作为交换
[49:22] I expect the Overholt Distillery 我希望欧文赫特酿酒厂
[49:24] to be operational within one month 可以在本月内投入生产
[49:28] and generating a profit the month thereafter. 下个月可以创造利润
[49:31] I assure you that will be the case. 我向您保证这可以实现
[49:33] Henceforth, you will not contact me. 从今以后 不要再联系我了
[49:36] – Is that understood? – Yes. -明白么 -明白
[49:38] Then our intercourse is concluded. 那我们的谈话可以结束了
[50:00] – Am I allowed in? – I lost an earring. -我能进来么 -我丢了一只耳环
[50:04] Which? 哪一只
[50:07] These hummingbirds you gave me. 你给我的蜂鸟那对
[50:10] I’ll buy you new ones. 我再给你买副新的
[50:13] I like these. 我喜欢这对
[50:16] And who are you supposed to be? 你这是要扮谁
[50:18] – Huh? – Stand up. -什么 -站起来
[50:26] Like it? 喜欢么
[50:28] I don’t know. 不知道
[50:30] Yes. 喜欢
[50:31] For the picture? 扮的照片里的人么
[50:35] Just felt like being someone else for a little bit. 就是想体验一下当别人的感觉
[50:38] Who? 谁
[50:41] Nadine Beckenbauer. 纳丁·贝肯鲍尔
[50:44] Where you from, Nadine? 你从哪来 纳丁
[50:47] Newburgh, New York. 纽约 新堡
[50:49] No kidding? 不是开玩笑吧
[50:50] God’s honest. 绝对真实
[50:53] Ever been to Atlantic City before? 以前来过大西洋城么
[50:55] First time. 第一次
[50:58] And what do you think? 你感觉这里怎么样
[51:00] They told me it was wicked. 别人告诉我这里很邪恶
[51:03] They were right. 他们说的没错
[51:09] Am I under arrest? 我要被捕了么
[51:11] You’re being freed. 你要自由了
[51:14] It’s a single premium annuity. 这是一份一次性付清的养老保险
[51:17] Again, please, in English. 再说一遍 用英语好么
[51:19] Guaranteed income the first of each month 保证以后你每月一号
[51:21] for the rest of your life. 都能领到一笔钱
[51:24] We already made up, Gus, okay? 我们已经和好了 古斯
[51:28] That’s not what it’s about. 这和那没关系
[51:29] Then what’s the gag? 那这算什么
[51:32] Call it a mystery. 就当是个神秘事件
[51:35] – I don’t need– – Need anyone’s help. -我不需要 -需要任何人的帮助
[51:38] I envy that. 我羡慕这点
[51:41] So what you do with this money and who you do it with– 那么你要怎么处理这笔钱 和谁一起处理
[51:46] it’s nobody’s business but your own. 那完全是你自己的事情
[51:50] Are you saying goodbye? 你要走了么
[51:52] I’m saying, “Hello… 我在说 “你好
[51:54] Nadine Beckenbauer. 纳丁·贝肯鲍尔
[51:56] Hello and good luck.” 你好 祝你好运”
[52:15] You know, if you change your name, you might go pretty far. 你知道 如果你改名 也许会走的更远
[52:22] I will put on a different pair. 我去换副新的耳环
[52:53] Unlike steam irons, aquavit sells itself. 不像蒸汽熨斗 白兰地从来不缺买家
[53:19] We were gonna go down to Nell’s if you’re interested. 如果你感兴趣 我们一会去内尔
[53:22] I’m heading home. 我要回家
[53:23] Osso buco tonight. 今晚吃炖小牛肘
[53:26] Greektown. 希腊城
[53:28] Demos was short. I got someone on it. 德莫斯的份钱又少了 我找人去处理了
[53:30] He’s good for it. 他没问题的
[53:40] Need anything else? 还有其他事么
[53:42] Sounds like you got it all under control. 听上去你都处理的很好了
[53:48] See you tomorrow, then. 那明天见
[53:49] Love to Mae and the boy. 给梅和你儿子问好
[54:08] Freak show tonight… 恐怖秀今夜上演
[54:11] And this gentleman– 这位绅士
[54:16] he’s trustworthy? 他值得信任么
[54:17] He’s a Chink. I ain’t inviting him over for Christmas dinner. 他是中国人 我没邀请他来参加圣诞晚宴
[54:21] $50,000 apiece is a lot of money. 每人五万美元不是个小数目
[54:23] Sell it on the street, make 10 times that. 在街上兜售 可以赚十倍的钱
[54:26] If you wanna make extra, sure. 如果你想多赚一些 那当然没问题
[54:28] – We’ll make sure we could– – Thompson! -我们可以保证可以 -汤普森
[54:30] Mr. Thompson! 汤普森先生
[54:31] Aw, shit. 该死
[54:34] Baxter, you old so-and-so. 巴克斯特 你这个老家伙
[54:36] – How’s tricks? – Gangbusters, I tell ya. -近况如何 -很让人失望 我告诉你
[54:38] I’m selling radios now. 我现在卖收音机了
[54:41] Oh, aren’t you going to introduce me? 你不要帮我介绍一下么
[54:45] George Baxter, 乔治·巴克斯特
[54:46] meet Arnold Rothstein, Charlie Luciano, 阿诺德·罗斯坦 查理·卢西亚诺
[54:50] and Billie Kent. 还有贝莉·肯特
[54:51] Charmed, I’m sure. 真是魅力十足
[54:53] Well, don’t make up your mind so soon. 别这么早下结论
[54:59] Go ahead. 我们走
[55:00] No reason for both of us to suffer. 没必要让你我都在此受煎熬
[55:02] Don’t malinger, now. 别逃跑
[55:08] So you’re out of the cutlery business now? 你现在不卖餐具了
[55:10] Well, there’s a lot more silver 美国无线电公司
[55:12] in the Radio Corporation of America. 有更多银子可赚
[55:14] How about RCA, 美国无线电公司
[55:16] the official radio of the world’s playground? 世界发展变化的官方无线电台
[55:19] Strictly on the QT, I know a charming lass 悄悄告诉你 我认识一个漂亮的姑娘
[55:22] who’s very close to Mr. David Sarnoff himself. 和大卫·萨尔诺夫本人很亲近
[55:25] And I bet– I am certain… 但是我肯定
[55:30] Here we go. 我们走
[55:30] It’s a game of chance. It’s a game of skill. 这是靠智慧取胜的游戏 靠技巧取胜的游戏
[56:03] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[56:09] What happened? 发生了什么
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme