Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:44] Is something wrong? 出什么事了
[01:46] – There’s a fire. – What? -起火了 -什么
[01:56] Go to your sister. 去找你妹妹
[02:01] Another couple of buckets of water over here. 再提几桶水过来
[02:03] Watch your step. It’s a mess over there. 小心脚下 那儿一片狼藉
[02:06] You needn’t have come over. 你不必过来
[02:08] I could hardly sleep with all the to-do. 这么大的事 我睡不着
[02:13] Was there anything important inside? 里面有什么重要的东西吗
[02:16] I’ve no idea. 我不知道
[02:17] I never go in there. 我没进去过
[02:20] All right, the back looks good. 好了 后面没着火
[02:23] Do I look ridiculous? 我是不是不太端庄
[02:25] Well, I think we both do. 我们都一样
[02:28] I’ve looked around. Nothing’s out of sorts. 我四处查看了 一切都还好
[02:30] Did you think it might be? 你觉得可能吗
[02:32] Well, better to make sure, isn’t it? 我再去确认一下 好吗
[02:34] Well, compost can spontaneously combust. 堆肥有时候会自燃
[02:37] How’d you come to know that, Miss Predock? 你怎么知道 雷多克女士
[02:41] It’s just an odd fact, really. 这是公认的事实
[02:43] Was there compost in there? 里面有堆肥吗
[02:46] I haven’t the slightest idea. 我不清楚
[02:48] Whatever started it, it burned fast. 不知道是什么引起的 烧得很快
[02:53] Oily rags? 油布吗
[03:01] Well, young sir, what did you see? 小绅士 你看见了什么
[03:05] – The fire starting. – And before that, though? -起火了 -起火之前呢
[03:09] Nothing. 什么也没看到
[03:10] But if you saw the fire starting, 如果你看到起火了
[03:13] you were already awake. 就说明你已经醒了
[03:17] I was looking for the man. 我在找那个人
[03:20] What man? 什么人
[03:21] The gypsy. 那个吉普赛人
[03:22] – Margaret: What are you talking about? – He was here. -你在说什么啊 -他来过这里
[03:25] In the garden? – In the street this morning. -花园里 -今早在街上
[03:29] How do you know he was a gypsy? 你怎么知道他是吉普赛人
[03:31] He had his bag with him 他拿着一个包
[03:32] for his gypsy things. 装着吉普赛人的东西
[03:34] What was he doing? 他在做什么
[03:35] Walking by the house. 在房子周围徘徊
[03:37] Did you see him again tonight? 今晚你又看见他了吗
[03:45] Time to get back to bed. 该去睡觉了
[03:47] – Can’t I stay up? – Enough adventures for one day. -晚点睡行吗 -今天发生的活动够多了
[03:55] Off you go now. 去睡觉吧
[04:04] A man? 一个男人
[04:06] That he saw in the morning on the street. 他今早在街上看见的男人
[04:08] I wouldn’t make too much of it. 我觉得没什么
[04:10] – Then why is Gareth here? – Precaution. -加里斯为什么在这里 -防备
[04:13] And precaution brought you here at 2:00 in the morning? 你凌晨两点跑来防备
[04:16] Perhaps I wanted to see Miss Predock in her nightgown. 也许我想看看雷多克女士穿睡衣的样子
[04:19] That’s an interesting thing to say. 真有趣
[04:23] I’m here because Mr. Thompson’s away on business 我来是因为汤普森先生外出做生意
[04:26] and he asked me to look in. 他让我照看你们
[04:31] Was it Gyp Rosetti? 是吉普·罗塞蒂吗
[04:35] – Who? – The man Teddy saw. -谁 -泰迪看见那人
[04:37] We have his dog. 他的狗还在我们这里
[04:40] Mr. Rosetti’s not a gypsy. 罗塞蒂先生不是吉普赛人
[04:43] Mr. Thompson had some business with him, but it’s well concluded. 汤普森先生和他做过生意 现在已经结束了
[04:46] And he wouldn’t bother with setting fires in your yard. 他没必要来你院子里放火吧
[04:50] Oily rags. 油布
[04:53] Unless you believe in the pooka 除非你相信晚上
[04:56] roaming the fields at night. 是鬼精灵在四处飘荡
[04:59] The pooka takes the shape of a black horse. 鬼精灵会化作黑马出现
[05:02] He also appears as a goat or a rabbit. 也会变成山羊或者兔子
[05:04] And how would a rabbit start a fire? 兔子怎么放火
[05:06] That’s just my point. 我只是猜猜
[05:15] You should have seen this place. 你应该看看这地方
[05:16] Swarming with state police. 遍地联邦警察
[05:19] Schwarzkopf himself made use of my office. 施瓦茨科普夫曾用过我的办公室
[05:21] – Who’s that? – The top banana, that’s who. -谁啊 -是个大人物
[05:24] – And where are they now? – The troopers? -他们在哪里 -你说联邦警察吗
[05:26] Well, they’re gone. 他们走了
[05:27] There’s nothing left for them to do. 没什么可做的
[05:30] Now that your pal Rosetti’s flown the coop. 你的朋友罗塞蒂也神秘消失了
[05:32] You think I wanted him here? 你以为我待见他啊
[05:34] It was play nice or end up a rib roast like Sickles. 得听他的 不然像希寇斯一样被做成烤肉
[05:37] 11 men died and you’re making jokes? 死了十一个人 你还有心情开玩笑
[05:39] A robbery– that’s all he said it’d be. 他说只要我们去抢劫
[05:43] I had no idea, I swear. 我真不知情 我发誓
[05:45] You of all people– I mean, 你们这么多人 那个
[05:46] I’m the sheriff, for Christ’s sakes. 天啊 我可是警长
[05:50] He leave anything behind– Rosetti? 罗塞蒂留下什么东西了吗
[05:52] – You mean besides the dead bodies? – Any hooch? -除了尸体还有什么 -有酒吗
[05:55] Any of our alcohol? 有我们的酒吗
[05:57] Not a drop. 一滴都没有
[05:58] He comes back, you see one hair 只要他回来
[06:02] on his greasy fuckin’ head, you pick up the phone. 一有他的蜘丝马迹 就马上打电话给我
[06:04] – You hear me? – I swear, Eli, on my kids, -听到了没 -我以我孩子发誓 伊莱
[06:06] you’ll be the first to know. 我会第一个通知你
[06:09] One more question– 还有一个问题
[06:11] is it true Rosetti was wearing a dog collar? 罗塞蒂真的戴着狗项圈吗
[06:33] Hello? 有人吗
[06:36] Hello? 有人在吗
[06:39] – Oh, you startled me. – I’m sorry, I– -你吓死我了 -抱歉 我
[06:41] – is this room 404? – Yes, sir. -这是404房间吗 -是的先生
[06:43] I’m supposed to meet an acquaintance, a Mr. Means. 我是来见一个老朋友的 米恩斯先生
[06:46] There’s no one here, sir. 没这个人 先生
[06:47] The last guest checked out last night. 最后一个客人昨晚退房了
[06:49] – He did? – Actually, it was a woman– French. -他退房了 -是一个法国女人
[06:53] – You can still smell the perfume. – Hello? -还闻得到香水味 -有人吗
[06:59] It appears we’ve been stood up. 我们好像都被放鸽子了
[07:01] Remus can see that. 我看出来了
[07:02] If you’ll forgive me, I do need to get back to work. 如果没什么事了 我去工作了
[07:11] What do you make of this? 看鱼缸有什么用
[07:12] – Is it the right day? – We can’t both be wrong. -是今天吗 -不可能我们都记错日子了
[07:16] First Wednesday of every month. 每月的头个星期三
[07:17] – Did you call him? – I don’t have his number. -你打给他了吗 -我没号码
[07:22] Remus does. 我有
[07:24] Then Remus should call. What are you asking me for? 那你应该打啊 问我做什么
[07:32] Long distance. 长途
[07:34] Washington DC. 华盛顿
[07:36] Yes, I’ll hold. 好的 我等着
[07:38] Something smells here. 有点不对劲的味道
[07:40] Perfume, she said. 她说了 是香水的味道
[07:42] With Daugherty. 达赫提不对劲
[07:44] Harry’s all right. 哈利没事的
[07:45] What rock have you been under? 你被屏蔽消息了吗
[07:47] There’s a Senate subcommittee. 这儿有个参议院委员会
[07:49] I’m sorry, sir, telephones are for guests only. 抱歉先生 电话只供客人使用
[07:52] – Yes, operator, I’m still here. – Sir. -接线员 我还在 -先生
[07:56] Shall I phone the house detective? 要我叫保安吗
[07:58] Let’s call from the lobby. 去大厅打吧
[08:03] And give this flophouse any more business? 要老子给这个破旅馆送钱啊
[08:06] I’m heading home. 我回家打
[08:14] He’s from Cincinnati. 他是辛辛那提的
[08:18] And so the braves were assembled before Chief Running Deer, 酋长召集了勇士们
[08:21] the campfire blazing in the darkness. 篝火在黑暗中燃烧
[08:24] “Which of you stole the horse?” The chief asked. “你们谁偷了马” 酋长问
[08:27] The first brave said, “Not I,” 第一个勇士说”不是我”
[08:29] as did the second brave beside him. 第二个勇士也否认了
[08:31] They stood there in silence. 他们沉默地站着
[08:35] Then finally, the honest Injun stepped forth 终于 诚实之人走出来
[08:38] and told the truth, admitting it was he. 说了实话 承认是他偷的
[08:41] Upon hearing this, the wise old chief looked at the braves. 睿智的老酋长听完之后 看着勇士们
[08:45] “My sons,” He proclaimed, 他说”我的孩子们”
[08:47] pointing to the honest Injun, 指着诚实之人
[08:49] “I have chosen your new chief.” “我选你做下一任的酋长”
[08:54] Hear, hear. 说得好 说得好
[09:04] Thank you, Mr. Attorney General, 多谢 首席检察官先生
[09:05] for that very inspirational tale. 多谢你讲述了这个鼓舞人心的故事
[09:08] As I look out at the eager faces 在这个房间里 当我看向你们
[09:11] – in this room today… – You okay? -这一张张热切的脸庞时 -你没事吧
[09:12] …I see the moral fiber of America. 我看到了美国的道德素养
[09:16] You boys will be the leaders of tomorrow. 你们将成为未来的领袖
[09:19] And when one of you youngsters becomes 你们中的人成为
[09:21] the next Andrew Carnegie, the next Babe Ruth– 下一个安德鲁·卡内基 下一个贝比·鲁斯
[09:24] maybe there’s even a Warren Harding among us– 或者下一个沃伦·哈丁时
[09:27] you will recollect that the values that brought you success 你们会回忆起带给你成功的价值观
[09:31] were instilled by the Boy Scouts of America. 是由美国童子军灌输给你们的
[09:36] Well, it’s all there in the Scout Law, isn’t it? 这些都写在童军规律里 是吧
[09:39] A Scout is trustworthy, loyal. 童子军是可靠的 忠诚的
[09:43] A Scout is helpful, friendly, courteous. 助人为乐 待人友善 彬彬有礼
[09:47] A Scout is kind, obedient, pure of thought and deed. 童子军是仁慈的 孝顺的 纯洁的
[09:52] How could we let it get this far? 我们怎么会落到这步田地
[09:54] Brace up, Jess. Not here. 打起精神 杰西 这儿可不行
[09:56] We stole, Harry. We stole. 我们偷窃 哈利 行偷窃之事
[09:59] Apart from the laws of God, 像上帝法则这样的
[10:02] has a greater doctrine ever been forged? 伟大教条何曾被伪造过
[10:05] Come on. Hear, hear! 说得好 说得好
[10:12] Now, while we enjoy breakfast, 现在 我们吃早餐的同时
[10:14] Troop 14 from Laurel, Maryland, 来自马里兰州劳雷尔的十四队
[10:16] will serenade us with a campfire favorite. 会为我们献上营火会最受欢迎的小夜曲
[10:19] Jess isn’t feeling well. He got a bad sausage. 杰西不太舒服 他吃了变质的香肠
[10:22] They undercook it, it tends to spoil. 香肠没熟 容易变质
[10:45] You’re getting very skillful, 你现在很熟练了
[10:47] except for the K and the R. 除了K和R
[10:48] The K is hard. K不好写
[10:50] We can go over it after dinner. 饭后我们可以复习
[10:55] Shall we do that? 可以吗
[10:58] Okay. 好的
[11:02] Come sit beside me. 过来 坐我旁边
[11:10] I know things are difficult right now, 某些事情可能让你觉得不安
[11:13] but we’re all safe here. 但是我们在这里很安全
[11:15] There’s nothing for you or your sister to worry about. 你和你妹妹都不必担心什么
[11:18] What about the gypsy? 那个吉普赛人呢
[11:20] Why would he start a fire? 他为什么要放火
[11:23] Because Daddy’s not here. 因为爸爸不在家
[11:26] He started the fire 是因为他放了火
[11:27] and your father wasn’t here to catch him? 你爸爸不在家 不能抓住他
[11:30] Or because your father’s not here, he started a fire? 还是因为你爸爸不在家 他才放火
[11:34] Can’t Owen live here with us? 欧文不能和我们住一起吗
[11:37] What? No. 什么 不行
[11:41] Mr. Sleater works for your father. 斯雷特先生是你爸爸的手下
[11:44] And that’s not what we’re talking about right now. 我们现在讨论的不是这个
[11:46] The important thing to remember 需要谨记的是
[11:48] is that we all need to be careful 我们大家都要小心为上
[11:51] so that accidents don’t happen again. 这样意外就不再发生了
[11:54] Agreed? 同意吗
[11:55] It’s not going to happen again. 不会再发生了
[12:00] All right, then. 那就好
[12:03] After supper, we’ll tackle the K. 晚饭后 我们来练习写”K”
[12:10] I don’t know what your split is with Gillian, 不晓得你跟吉莉安怎么分成
[12:12] but I can guarantee you this is better. 但我可以保证让你赚更多
[12:15] – 70-30, her favor. – There you go, then. -三七开 她拿大头 -那就成了
[12:19] This is a 50-50 deal. 我们五五开
[12:20] You sell to the johns, to the other girls. 你去卖给嫖客 还有其他姑娘
[12:23] And you smoke it like opium? 像鸦片那样抽吗
[12:28] Sure, if you like. 当然 只要你喜欢
[12:31] You can sniff a little, too. 还可以吸一点
[12:34] Even shoot it. 注射也行
[12:39] What the fuck?! 搞什么
[12:40] – You just barge in? – Give me that. -你随随便便就进来了 -东西给我
[12:43] And get dressed. 穿好衣服
[12:49] That’s mine. 那是我的
[12:50] We have standards here, Charles. 我们这里是有规矩的 查尔斯
[12:52] Our girls don’t peddle dope. 我们的姑娘不卖白粉
[12:56] If they made any money, they wouldn’t have to. 要是她们赚得到钱 不卖也无妨
[12:58] You dress these whores like schoolmarms. 你把这群婊子打扮得跟女教师一样
[13:00] It’s tasteful, the way things ought to be. 那叫品味 本当如此
[13:03] In any event, it hasn’t stopped you from sampling the merchandise. 再怎样也没影响你抽样调查的兴致
[13:08] It’s the 20th century, sweetie. 现在是二十世纪了 亲爱的
[13:10] You wanna make a buck? 想要赚大钱
[13:11] Have them start showing a little skin. 就得让她们露些肉
[13:13] Whatever would I do without your advice? 没有你的建议我可怎么办
[13:26] I gotta go. 我该走了
[13:29] I’ll see you next time I’m in town. 下次进城再来看你
[13:32] But unfortunately, that won’t be here. 不幸的是 不会在这里见了
[13:35] Gather your things. You’re fired. 收拾东西 你被开除了
[13:38] What? 什么
[13:39] I’m part owner of this joint. 我是这里的合伙人
[13:41] But it’s my house, remember? 可这是我的房子 还记得吧
[13:43] I thought it was Jimmy’s. 我以为是吉米的
[13:46] Actually, you’re right, it is. 你说的对 正是他的
[14:07] What are you hearing, any scuttlebutt? 你们有听到什么风声吗
[14:09] I keep calling Jess Smith, 我一直电话找杰西·史密斯
[14:11] but I can’t get a straight answer. 得不到正面答复
[14:12] For 10 grand a month, you think you’d at least get reassurance. 每个月一万块 还以为能买个安心
[14:15] Well, I’m not paying another dime. 我是一分钱也不会再花了
[14:16] Here’s a new face. What brings you to town? 新面孔 什么风把您吹来了
[14:22] Well, isn’t this chummy? 诶呀 真是亲切友好
[14:23] We’re in the middle of a private meeting. 我们正在私人会面
[14:25] Well, now you’re in the middle of another one. 现在是下一场会面
[14:27] Remus has business that doesn’t concern you. 雷穆斯有与你无关的公事
[14:29] You get lost on your way back to Ohio? 你回俄亥俄州迷路了吗
[14:31] I’ll call you later, Nucky. 我回头打电话给你 努基
[14:32] I’m here now, Harry. 我现在就在这里 哈利
[14:34] And I want answers. 我要答复
[14:36] Boys, give us a minute. 伙计们 让我们单独谈谈
[14:48] Your man Means didn’t show at the hotel. 你那个米恩斯没在酒店出现
[14:50] – Something came up. – And you couldn’t pick up a phone? -突发情况 -你连电话都不能接
[14:53] How much trouble are you in, Harry? 你到底有多大的麻烦 哈利
[14:55] I told you, it’s a witch hunt. 我跟你说了 这是政治倾轧
[14:57] And your companion there 你的那位同僚
[14:57] looks like he’s about to be burned at the stake. 看上去像是要被活烤了
[14:59] Jess is fine. 杰西没事
[15:02] He’s under a little strain is all. 他只是压力有些大
[15:04] – These investigations– – So who’s the patsy, -现在的调查 -谁是替罪羊
[15:06] the poor sap you’re gonna feed to the wolves? 你打算拿谁去填饿狼的口
[15:08] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[15:10] You indicting me, Harry? 你要揭发我吗 哈利
[15:12] Don’t be so dramatic. 别这么夸张
[15:14] That’s not an answer. 这不是答复
[15:16] I don’t owe you one. 我不欠你答复
[15:18] Indict Remus instead. 揭发雷穆斯吧
[15:21] – That’s never gonna happen. – Why not? -那是不可能的 -为什么不行
[15:24] Because Jess Smith would be implicated, too. 因为他会牵出杰西·史密斯
[15:26] He’s the only one Remus ever paid directly. 直接从雷穆斯手里拿过钱的只有他
[15:28] You’ll save your lackey’s ass over someone who’s given you 你要出卖给你上万美元的金主
[15:31] – hundreds of thousands of dollars? – Hearsay. -救你的奴才 -都是传闻
[15:33] I never accepted a red cent from you, Mr. Thompson. 我没从你手里直接收过一分钱 汤普森先生
[15:36] I delivered the State of New Jersey 是我送上了新泽西州的选票
[15:38] so your fucking puppet could pretend to be president. 你那个木偶才能装模作样当总统
[15:41] You’re the only Republican that voted, eh? 投票的只有你一位共和党吗
[15:44] Harry, I swear to Christ, 哈利 我向上帝发誓
[15:47] if you bring me down, you’re coming with me– 如果你扳倒我 我会拉上你的
[15:49] lock, stock, and whiskey barrel. 文书 股票 和威士忌桶
[15:54] Who do you think the American people are gonna believe? 你以为美国人民会相信谁
[15:57] The Attorney General of the United States 联邦总检察长
[15:59] or a washed-up bootlegger from New Jersey? 还是倒台的新泽西州走私贩
[16:02] Well, I guess we’ll find out, won’t we? 到时候就知道了 不是吗
[16:15] A rather frank individual, isn’t he? 真是个坦诚的人
[16:18] Who could use a lesson in civics. 该有人教教他公民学
[16:21] Well, I shall endeavor to do my best. 我尽力而为
[16:26] So they give Forbes the boot and nothing changes. 我们给福布斯送了酒 可还是一切照旧
[16:29] The Veterans Bureau still denied me benefits. 退伍军人事务部还是不给我好处
[16:31] Coffers are empty, pal. 库房都空了 伙计
[16:32] I have half a mind to head down to Washington 我有心直接赶奔华盛顿
[16:35] and shit on the White House lawn. 在白宫草坪上拉泡屎
[16:37] I’d like to see you do that. 我倒想看看那场面
[16:39] President Harding said he’ll take care of us. 哈丁总统说他会照顾我们
[16:41] Shouldn’t we give him a chance? 不该给他个机会吗
[16:42] – Yeah, right. – Go back to Kansas, kid. -开玩笑 -回堪萨斯去吧 小子
[16:46] The Bureau give you disability? 退伍军人事务部给你抚恤金了
[16:48] ‘Course not. Why you think he’s here? 当然不是 你以为他为什么在这
[16:50] They said that my injuries did not prevent me 他们说我的伤残并没有妨碍我
[16:53] from securing gainful employment. 从事有报酬的工作
[16:55] Jesus, what’s it take? 老天 要什么样才算
[16:58] – I say we start the petition like we said. – Yeah. -我说我们照说好的请愿 -对
[17:01] You finished with the bellyaching? 你们无病呻吟够了吗
[17:02] Some of us would like a drink. 这里有人想喝酒
[17:04] Yeah, I’ll second that. 我支持
[17:06] France– big fuckin’ deal. 法国狗屁
[17:07] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这话什么意思
[17:09] – At least you were fighting white men. – Aw, here we go. -至少你的对手是白人 -开始了
[17:11] Our hero of the Philippines. 我们费城的英雄
[17:13] Bring democracy to the savages– bullshit. 给野蛮人带去和平 狗屁
[17:16] We fought that war for the Sugar Trust. 我们参战是为了糖业托拉斯
[17:18] – What? – You’re talking like a Bolshevik, mister. -什么 -你讲话像个布尔什维克 先生
[17:21] Grow up, sonny. Get your diaper changed. 长大点儿吧 毛小子 把尿布换了
[17:24] What are you looking at, Half Moon? 你看什么看 半月脸
[17:26] Lay off, Sagorsky. 一边去 撒格斯基
[17:28] Drink your drink and shut up. 喝你的酒 别张嘴
[17:29] – Shove it. – Yeah, shut up. -滚蛋 -对 闭嘴
[17:32] One of these days I’m gonna teach you a lesson, son. 总有一天我要给你个教训 小子
[17:36] Fight night’s tomorrow, pops. 明天晚上才能斗拳
[17:38] Farm boy’s got a big trap. 农场小子架子倒足
[17:41] I can make a fist, too. 拳头也很厉害
[17:44] You’re pissing up the wrong tree. 你可招惹错人了
[17:47] – Do it. – Tomorrow night, then. -打吧 -那就明晚
[17:50] Here’s to you, boys. 敬你们
[17:53] Bunch of fuckin’ saps. 一群窝囊废
[17:55] Fuckin’ asshole. 操他娘的王八蛋
[18:03] And a pack of Luckies. 再来一包烟
[18:07] Keep it. 不用找了
[18:14] Help you fellas? 要帮忙吗
[18:15] We were thinking maybe we could help you. 我们认为或许我们可以帮到你
[18:18] Well, I have no bags, but thank you very much. 我没有行李 所以多谢了
[18:20] – Day-tripper, huh? – Stay awhile, see the sights. -不打算住下 -住一阵子 看看风景
[18:23] Actually, I’ve got tickets for a Broadway show tomorrow night. 其实呢 我买了今晚百老汇的戏票
[18:25] Eddie Cantor. 艾迪·康托尔[喜剧演员]
[18:27] Lincoln Memorial’s finally finished. 林肯纪念堂总算建好了
[18:27] I hear it’s really something. 听说值得一去
[18:30] You gents with the Chamber of Commerce? 先生们是商会的吗
[18:32] – We’re with the Justice Department. – Harry Daugherty’s outfit. -我们是司法部的 -哈利·达赫迪手下
[18:35] And you’re bragging about that? 这也值得夸耀吗
[18:36] – What’s in the bag, wisenheimer? – Cough syrup. -带子里是什么呀 聪明人 -咳嗽药水
[18:39] Not feeling well? 身体不适
[18:42] I have a train, boys, so if you don’t mind… 我还要赶火车 如果你们不介意
[18:44] We do mind, actually. 事实上我们介意
[18:49] This here’s a violation of the Volstead Act. 这可是违反禁酒法案的
[18:55] Stick around, pal. 别走了 伙计
[18:57] We got a nice, comfy room for you, 咱有间舒服屋子给你
[18:59] courtesy of the Attorney General. 总检察长的盛情
[19:13] Yes? 什么事
[19:14] Sorry to disturb, ma’am. 抱歉打扰了 夫人
[19:16] Miss Predock is downstairs. 普雷多克小姐在楼下
[19:19] She is aware Mr. Sleater doesn’t live here, isn’t she? 她知道斯雷特先生不住这里的吧
[19:22] There’s something she needs to discuss with you. 她有事找你谈
[19:29] What’s going on? 怎么了
[19:34] I think he… 我想他
[19:36] may have gotten lost. 可能是迷路了
[19:38] He was over on my property. 他在我家
[19:40] Why? 为什么
[19:42] Maybe we should talk. 也许我们该谈谈
[19:45] Go sit in the parlor. 去客厅坐下
[19:47] You’re not to move until I come for you. 我没去找你之前不许动
[19:49] – Understood? – I need my bag. -懂了吗 -我要我的口袋
[19:51] We’ll discuss that later. 你的事回头再说
[19:53] Go on. 去啊
[19:57] I don’t mean to be melodramatic. 我不想闹得太夸张
[19:59] I– I was getting ready to go back to Philadelphia for the week 我本来正在准备回费城去过周末
[20:02] and I just wanted to be sure– 只是打算检查一下
[20:04] well, oily rags and all that. 蘸油的碎布那件事
[20:07] I found him in my garage. 我发现他在我家车库里
[20:10] – Doing what? – He wouldn’t say. -在做什么 -他不肯说
[20:12] But… 但是…
[20:24] Look, I loathe busybodies, 这样 我最讨厌多事的人
[20:28] so not a word. 所以就不打扰了
[20:41] But if you ever want to talk, 但是如果你什么时候想谈谈
[20:44] I’m a good listener. 我是个好倾听者
[20:45] Yes. Thank you. 好 谢谢你
[21:04] I didn’t do it. 我没有
[21:05] Do what? 没有什么
[21:07] Burn the greenhouse. 烧掉花房
[21:10] Why were you in Miss Predock’s garage? 你到普雷多克小姐的车库去做什么
[21:14] You must have had a reason. 你必须说出理由
[21:17] The man. 那个人
[21:18] The Gypsy man? 那个吉普赛人
[21:20] He was going to light another fire. 他想再点一把火
[21:23] – Why? – Because he… -为什么 -因为他
[21:26] likes to burn things up, I guess. 喜欢烧东西吧 我猜
[21:38] And what are these for? 这些又是做什么的
[21:45] I don’t know what to do with you. 我不知道该拿你怎么办
[21:47] You sneak about. You lie. 你偷偷摸摸 你撒谎
[21:49] You destroy things. 你毁坏东西
[21:51] You’ll end up hurting people. 你这样下去会伤到人的
[21:53] Do you think that’s right? 你认为这样对么
[22:00] Stand up. 站起来
[22:05] Face away from me. 转过脸去
[22:25] Now go to your room! 回你房间去
[22:41] Come on, you fuckin’ powder puff. 来啊 你这炮灰
[22:43] Is that all you got? 就这点儿本事吗
[22:44] You got that mouth of his! 打他的嘴
[22:45] Come on, Tuck, you got him! 加油 塔克 打他
[22:46] Come on, Tuck, baby! 加油 塔克
[22:48] Come on, hit him! Hit him! 加油 打他 打他
[22:50] That’s it, Tuck! Come on! 就这样 塔克 加油
[22:54] Come on, Tuck! 加油 塔克
[22:56] Come on, baby, yeah! 加油 对了
[23:00] Give him a shot in the kisser! Well done! 打他的脸 打得好
[23:02] – That’s it, baby! – Come on, he’s nothing. -这就对了 -加油 他什么都不是
[23:04] – Come on, give it to him! – You kiss the Kaiser like that? -加油 揍他 -你就是这么揍德国佬的么
[23:07] Come on, Tuck! 加油塔克
[23:11] Don’t let him dance around you, Tuck! 别让他绕着你转 塔克
[23:13] Come on, Tuck, give him one! 加油 塔克 给他一拳
[23:16] Come on, sock him! 加油 揍他
[23:25] Come on. 加油
[23:26] Fuckin’ tomato can! 操你娘的怂货
[23:28] Come on, get up, get up, get up! 挺住 起来起来
[23:32] Come on! 来啊
[23:33] Keep going, Tuck. Don’t give up! 塔克 继续 别放弃
[23:35] Come on, Tuck. 加油 塔克
[23:36] Give it up, old man. You got nothing left. 放弃吧 老家伙 你没戏了
[23:40] The body, Tuck– hit the body. 往身上打 塔克 打身上
[23:42] Again. Hit him again. 再打 再打他
[23:46] Come on, he’s just an old man. 来呀 他不过是个老家伙
[23:51] You’ll show him now! Attaboy! 给他点儿颜色看
[23:54] Give it to him, Tuck! 使劲揍他 塔克
[24:00] That’s how I kiss the Kaiser. 我就是这么揍德国佬的
[24:22] 18 goddamn hours 十八个小时
[24:24] without so much as a telephone call. 都他妈不让打个电话
[24:26] A phone call? 还打电话
[24:28] We’re lucky they even fed us. 有吃的你就该知足了
[24:31] Moldy cheese on stale bread– you call this food? 奶酪都发霉了 面包也硬了 这也能吃
[24:35] Depends how hungry I am. 真饿了什么不能吃
[24:38] Alby Gold. 阿尔比·古尔德
[24:41] Nucky Thompson. 努基·汤普森
[24:41] Nucky? 努基[在英文里有伙计、哥们的意思]
[24:43] That’s quite a moniker. 好名字
[24:46] So what are you in for, Nucky? 你靠什么吃饭的的 努基
[24:49] An unquenchable thirst. 靠人类的欲望
[24:52] Me, I’m in the hooch business, a wholesaler. 我是做酒水生意的 批发商
[24:56] – Nabbed me with quite a haul. – You don’t say. -抓我的时候发现了一大批酒 -是吗
[25:01] Almost five cases, 差不多五箱
[25:03] nearly an entire week’s work. 一个星期的汗水
[25:06] I got a still in my basement. 我把蒸馏器放地下室里
[25:09] Is it worth it? 冒这个险值吗
[25:12] I mean, there’s gotta be easier ways to make a buck. 挣钱的方法不是多了
[25:15] If there are, I haven’t found any. 可惜我没找到别的
[25:19] Say, um, you gonna eat that? 对了 那个你还吃吗
[25:27] Sullivan, Goodheart, McHugh, and Tinao, 苏利文 古德哈特 麦休还有提奈欧
[25:32] you’re up. 到你们了
[25:41] Catubig. 卡图比格
[25:44] Beg pardon? 什么
[25:46] Catubig. 卡图比格
[25:48] – It was a battle. – Philippines. -战役 -在菲律宾
[25:51] We lost. 我们输了
[25:53] But do you think we gave up the fight? 但是我们从来没放弃
[25:57] “To serve honestly and faithfully “效忠祖国
[26:00] against all enemies.” 奋勇杀敌”
[26:07] Where’s my bottle? 我的酒瓶呢
[26:23] What’s all this bullshit about alcohol? 干嘛要禁酒
[26:28] A man is willing to lay his life down for his country, 都他妈发誓为祖国献身了
[26:30] you best let that man have a goddamn drink. 喝口酒怎么了
[26:33] His daughter’s here. 他女儿来了
[26:40] Dad, again? 爸爸 你怎么又打架
[26:43] I’m fine. 我没事
[26:44] I should see the other fella, right? 被你揍的那个才惨呢 是吧
[26:50] I don’t need any help! 我不用你帮我
[26:51] Of course not, Gentleman Jim. 当然不用 吉姆先生
[26:53] You’ve got it all under control. 你自己一点问题都没有
[27:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:05] He’s a bit of a handful. 他就这么麻烦 谢谢你
[27:07] You’re welcome. 不客气
[27:09] I’m Julia Sagorsky. 我叫茱莉亚·撒格斯基
[27:12] Richard Harrow. 我叫理查德·哈罗
[27:14] Well, don’t take any wooden nickels. 别信他那些鬼话
[28:39] Docket number US 137-aught-4, 案件编号US一三七零四
[28:41] United States versus Leon Bradford Wendover 美利坚合众国起诉利昂·布拉德福德·温多弗
[28:44] for violation of Title II, Section 3 of the Volstead Act. 违反禁酒令第三章第二款
[28:53] – Miss Randolph? – Mr. Wendover -兰多夫小姐 -温多弗先生
[28:55] was caught red-handed selling 10 cases of rye whiskey 在向PSK兄弟会贩卖10箱黑麦威士忌时
[28:58] to members of Phi Sigma Kappa. 被当场擒获
[29:00] Mr. Davidoff? 大卫杜夫先生
[29:01] Your Honor, my client has no knowledge– 法官大人 我的客户毫不知情
[29:02] Yes, yes. 没错没错
[29:04] I want you both up here now. 你们两个都上来
[29:16] Your client’s guilty. 被告有罪
[29:17] – Your Honor, this hearing– – Guilty. -法官大人 听证 -有罪
[29:20] The fine is $5. 罚款五美元
[29:23] – Let’s move on. – Sure, yes. -继续 -当然
[29:25] $5? Is this some sort of joke? 五美元 您在开玩笑吗
[29:27] This entire undertaking is sort of a joke, 这个工作就是个玩笑
[29:31] wouldn’t you say? 不是吗
[29:32] Next! 下一个
[29:33] Docket number US 137-aught-5. 案件编号US一三七零五
[29:36] United States versus Enoch Malachi Thompson 美利坚合众国起诉伊诺克·马拉基·汤普森
[29:38] for violation of Title II, Section 3 of the Volstead Act. 违反禁酒令第三章第二款
[29:46] Step up, please. 请上前
[29:56] – Miss Randolph? – One moment, Your Honor. -兰多夫小姐 -法官大人 请稍等
[29:58] I wasn’t aware this defendant 我不知道今晚
[29:59] was being brought before you tonight. 会审理这位被告的案件
[30:03] First, let me say that 首先
[30:05] Mr. Thompson enjoys the dubious distinction 汤普森先生暗地里
[30:07] of being the premier bootlegger in Atlantic City, New Jersey. 是新泽西州大西洋城的贩酒头目
[30:10] The People on a previous occasion prosecuted Mr. Thompson 之前汤普森先生即被指控
[30:13] – for solicitation of murder, graft… – Objection, Your Hon– -谋杀 贪污 -法官大人 抗议
[30:17] …extortion, and multiple violations of the Volstead Act. 敲诈 并多次违反禁酒令
[30:19] We request a fine of $2,000 因此请求对其罚款两千美元
[30:21] and a sentence of one year in a federal penitentiary. 并处一年监禁
[30:23] – Jesus Christ. – Your Honor, my client is being charged -天啊 -法官大人 被告仅仅因为持有一品脱酒
[30:27] with possessing one pint of liquor. 而被起诉
[30:29] $5. 罚款五美元
[30:30] Your Honor, to allow this man to simply– 法官大人 如果放任这个
[30:32] Miss Randolph, I sympathize 兰多夫小姐 你想让
[30:34] with your desire to bring purpose to your life. 自己的人生更有意义 我很认可
[30:37] However, this courtroom is not the place to do it. 但是不要在这里
[30:41] – Next. – Docket number US 137-aught-6. -下一个 -案件编号US一三七零六
[30:44] United States versus Albert Isaac Gold 美利坚合众国起诉阿尔伯特·伊萨克·古尔德
[30:46] for violation of Title II, Section 3 of the Volstead Act. 违反禁酒令第三章第二款
[30:58] Can you break a hundred? 你找的开一百块吗
[31:02] Bravo! 太棒了
[31:09] Here it is, all night. 整夜不间断
[31:11] Right here, starting right now. 就在这里 马上开始
[31:13] We’re going to bring out the fire-eaters, 为您带来吞火
[31:14] the snake girl, the Indonesian midgets. 蛇女和印度尼西亚侏儒的表演
[31:16] Watch the doorway. Here they come. 快看入口 他们来了
[31:18] We’re gonna bring them out here– all three– 他们三个同时登场
[31:19] so you can see what they look like. 让您一次瞧个够
[31:21] Here comes the Princess of Fire. 这是火之公主
[31:22] She’s gonna swallow a little fire for you right now. 现在她就为您表演吞火
[31:24] Watch the doorway. Keep your eyes wide open. 继续看入口 不要眨眼
[31:26] You don’t want to miss any of the acts. 精彩不容错过
[31:28] It’s all free. 完全免费
[31:30] Gonna do a little magic for you. 给大家变个魔术
[31:31] This was taught to me by our master magician. 我们那边的首席魔术师教我的
[31:33] Just one of the 10 acts you’re gonna see on the inside. 你们在里面也能看到 还有更精彩的
[31:35] Watch the bill, watch the bill. 看这张钞票 看着钞票
[31:37] Keep your eyes on that bill. 眼睛别挪开
[31:46] That’s not true. 不可能
[31:50] Somebody butt me. 给我根烟
[31:56] Here. 给你
[32:00] Thanks. 谢谢
[32:02] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:06] Are you from Atlantic City? 你是本地人吗
[32:08] Evansville, Indiana. 不是 印第安纳州埃文斯维尔
[32:10] Here just looking for work. 来这找工作的
[32:15] – What’s your name? – Roger. -你叫什么 -罗杰
[32:18] Roger McAllister. 罗杰·麦卡利斯特
[32:25] Do you ever dream, Roger? 你做过梦吗 罗杰
[32:27] Well, sure. 有啊
[32:29] I mean, who doesn’t, right? 谁都做过吧
[32:32] It’s wonderful, isn’t it? 梦境真奇妙
[32:35] A world where we’re safe and happy, 我们永远都是安全快乐的
[32:39] surrounded by those we love. 周围全是爱我们的人
[32:42] Uh, yeah. 是啊
[32:44] I mean, I– I guess. 应该 是吧
[32:46] Dreams are where we should live. 我们就该活在梦里
[32:51] But we have to live in life. 可惜这才是现实的世界
[32:56] I know it’s not proper to talk to strange men. 这么跟陌生人说话真不礼貌
[32:58] No, no. 没有 没有
[33:00] You remind me of someone. 你看着很眼熟
[33:07] – Good night, Esther. – Good night. -晚安 埃斯特 -晚安
[33:11] You know, haul me in there another hundred thousand times, 你再在这里起诉我几万次
[33:14] you might actually put a dent in my bankroll. 我的户头上也少不了多少钱
[33:16] I only enforce the law. I don’t set the fines. 我只捍卫法律 罚金由法官定
[33:20] It was a joke. 我是开玩笑的
[33:21] Seeing you in handcuffs already had me in stitches. 看你戴上手铐够抚平我的创伤了
[33:25] I’m guessing you don’t have a lot to laugh about these days. 你最近一定过得不太开心吧
[33:28] Heading home? 回家吗
[33:31] Why would a man like you ask me a question like that? 你这种人怎么会问我这问题
[33:34] It’s nearly 5:00 A.M., I’m hungry, 早上五点了 我饿了
[33:37] and I hate to eat alone. 而且不想一个人吃
[33:40] Whatever it is, you have to admit, 不管怎么说 你必须承认
[33:42] it’s probably going to be interesting. 跟我吃饭很有意思的
[33:48] I thought you were hungry. 你不是说你饿了吗
[33:50] I’m fine with coffee. 喝咖啡就能饱了
[33:52] But you go ahead. 你尽管吃
[33:54] You look like you need it. 你好像饿坏了
[33:58] You see yourself as some sort of paterfamilias, don’t you? 你觉得自己是族长 是吗
[34:03] I didn’t go to law school. 我不懂法律
[34:05] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[34:06] The patriarch, the provider, the boss. 元老 教父 老大
[34:09] Well, I was county treasurer, 我是做过郡司库
[34:12] but those days are gone. 但早就离职了
[34:14] “Where are the snows of yesteryear?” “去年的雪 去向何方”
[34:17] You’ve got a poetic side. 你还挺有诗意的
[34:18] Yes, I’m all lace and potpourri. 女人就该这么多面
[34:22] You know, we do have a common enemy. 我们有共同的敌人的
[34:26] – Surprise me. – Harry Daugherty. -让我惊喜一下 -哈利·达赫提
[34:29] I assure you, the attorney general and I get on quite well. 司法部长和我的关系一直很好
[34:32] The Queen of the Night Court– 午夜法庭女王
[34:34] scourge of the saloonkeeper. 沙龙保镖杀手
[34:35] It’s an honest living. 我现在干的也是正当活计
[34:38] But not what you had in mind when you accepted a position 但当初你进司法部长办公室时
[34:40] with the attorney general’s office. 肯定不想干这个
[34:42] I finally got you convicted. 我不是把你送上法庭了吗
[34:45] I don’t think either of us 但刚才
[34:47] will see that as our finest hour. 咱们两个都不好受吧
[34:49] Is there a particular point you’re trying to make? 你是想说明什么吗
[34:51] Your boss is going to indict me 你的老板要揭发我
[34:55] to save his own skin. 来保住自己
[34:56] – I’ll root for the home team, then. – Which team is that? -那我就支持自己人 -谁是自己人
[34:59] The one that set you up for a fall in Atlantic City 把你送到大西洋城 眼看你栽跟头
[35:02] and then blamed you for bungling it? 最后又怪你搞砸了的人吗
[35:05] Worked out pretty well for you. 这不是把你起诉了吗
[35:06] But you had me on the ropes, Esther. 你的确有我的把柄
[35:08] And if you don’t think I was sweating, 你要是看不出我紧张了
[35:10] – you’re selling yourself short. – I’m… flattered? -那才怪了呢 -谢谢…你的夸奖
[35:14] And here you are now with a 20 cent breakfast, 但你还是坐在这吃着二十美分的早餐
[35:17] intelligent, capable, and invisible. 有智慧 有能力 却不被赏识
[35:20] Is this where Eve gets offered the apple? 你是要给我吃苹果诱惑我吗
[35:22] It’s where I offer you George Remus. 我是要给你乔治·雷穆斯
[35:27] – He– – I know who George Remus is. -他 -我知道是谁
[35:28] – Don’t you think he belongs in jail? – Instead of you? -不该把他关进来吗 -关进来顶你吗
[35:31] He’s the biggest bootlegger in the country. 他是国内最大的酒贩
[35:33] And I can give you his entire operation. 他的所有生意我都揭露给你
[35:35] He’s directly connected to Jess Smith. 他还直接和杰西·史密斯来往
[35:37] And Smith connects to Daugherty. 史密斯又能牵扯到达赫提
[35:39] Who, for that reason, would never allow Remus to be prosecuted. 而达赫提肯定不会允许起诉雷穆斯的
[35:41] But if the whole ball of wax 但是如果有更高层的人
[35:43] was sanctioned by a higher authority, 认可了这件事
[35:46] someone winds up with a career-making case. 这就是个大案子了
[35:51] I’m $5 worth of trouble, Esther. 我只值五美元 埃斯特
[35:55] The real crooks are in an upstairs office 大鱼就在楼上
[35:57] in the Justice Department. 坐在司法部里面
[35:58] That’s quite an allegation. 这起诉可不简单
[36:00] I’m just telling you what you already know. 反正我说的你都知道
[36:02] President Harding would never force Mr. Daugherty’s hand. 哈丁总统不会逼达赫提的
[36:06] – Unless someone made him. – Such as? -除非有人逼他 -比如说
[36:08] I’m working on it. 这个我来找
[36:10] Can we at least say that I’ve piqued your interest? 今天能算是勾起你的好奇心了吗
[36:13] What makes you think that? 为什么这么说
[36:15] You’re still sitting here. 你不是没走吗
[36:17] Maybe I’m just hungry. 可能我只是饿了
[36:21] Here’s a chance to fill your plate. 我不是给你上菜了吗
[36:37] Say hello to Mrs. Thompson for me. 替我向汤普森太太问好
[36:47] That’s it. That’s it, baby. 好样的 好样的 宝贝
[36:52] That’s it. 就这样
[36:55] Come on, baby. 用力啊
[37:17] My God, 天啊
[37:19] you’ve taken me back 你让我
[37:21] to the way I used to feel. 恢复青春了
[37:41] Are you really 29? 你真的二十九岁了吗
[37:44] – Does it matter? – Ain’t never made a girl older than me. -这个重要吗 -我从来没上过比自己大的
[37:48] But, hell, none of them make me dizzy like you make me dizzy. 但她们都没有你让我神魂颠倒
[37:53] You’re a gentlemen above all else. 你毕竟是位绅士
[37:56] Shoot. 该死
[37:58] How long have you been at this boardinghouse? 你在这里待多久了
[38:03] – A week on Friday. – Then what? -从上周五开始 -然后呢
[38:06] Just about bust. 破产
[38:08] I can’t afford another day. 我连一天也租不起了
[38:10] – Unless you get a job. – Yeah. -除非你找到工作 -是的
[38:13] You– you got a line on something? 你有办法么
[38:16] I can ask around. 我可以问问
[38:20] That’d be swell. 那太好了
[38:23] What do they call you back home? 你家乡的人管你叫什么
[38:26] How do you mean? 什么意思
[38:29] You have a nickname? 你有外号么
[38:31] No, but– it’s just plain Roger. 没有 就是罗杰
[38:37] – Well, I’m going to call you James. – James. -我打算管你叫詹姆斯 -詹姆斯
[38:42] Why James? 为什么叫詹姆斯
[38:47] Because he was a king. 这是国王的名字
[39:03] Arkansas. 阿肯色州
[39:04] Little Rock. 小石城
[39:05] – Colorado. – You skipped one. -科罗拉多州 -你跳过一个
[39:08] California. 加利福尼亚州
[39:11] What is the capital of California? 加州首府是哪里
[39:13] Sacramento. 萨克拉门托
[39:16] You’re quite remarkable. 你真棒
[39:25] Finish your breakfast. 把早餐吃掉
[39:34] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰
[39:36] Is something wrong? 有事么
[39:38] No, not at all. 没有
[39:40] Just wanted you to know we caught the man. 只是想告诉你我们抓住那个人了
[39:42] – What man? – The vagrant. -什么人 -那个流浪汉
[39:44] He’d been sneaking about the neighborhood, 他一直在附近转悠
[39:46] breaking into yards, sleeping where he can. 四处乱窜 找地方睡觉
[39:48] He lit the fire to keep warm and it got out of hand. 生火取暖 最后酿成大祸
[39:51] Anyway, you won’t be seeing him again. 不管怎么说 您不会再看到他了
[39:53] He– 他
[39:56] what did you do? 你做了什么
[40:00] It’s all taken care of. 都已经解决了
[40:31] Mr. Harrow, good afternoon. 哈罗先生 下午好
[40:35] I don’t mean to intrude. 抱歉打扰
[40:38] Your father left his jacket. 您父亲忘记拿外套了
[40:44] This fell out the pocket. 这个从口袋里掉出来了
[40:47] It got scratched. 有刮痕
[40:50] – Thank you. – Is he feeling better? -谢谢 -他感觉好些了么
[40:56] He’s asleep. 他睡着了
[41:01] – I’d ask you in, but– – No, I understand. -我想邀请您进来 但是 -不 我明白
[41:04] No. 不是
[41:06] I mean, Dad’s going through one of his moods. 我的意思是 父亲现在情绪不稳定
[41:09] I don’t want to set him off again. 我不想再惹到他
[41:14] This was my brother’s– Fred. 这是我哥哥的 弗雷德
[41:19] He died in the Argonne 他死在阿尔贡
[41:21] right before the armistice. 就在停战之前
[41:25] My father can’t forgive that. 我父亲一直不能释怀
[41:28] Goes off to the Legion Hall 总去军团大厅
[41:29] like he’s going to find Freddie just sitting there. 好像弗雷迪还坐在那一样
[41:33] “Hi, Pop.” “老爸 你好”
[41:34] He gets himself into these fights. 他总是卷入这样的争斗
[41:41] You have family? 你有家人么
[41:44] A sister. 有个姐姐
[41:46] Are you close? 关系好么
[41:51] We’re close. 很好
[41:56] Then she’s lucky to have you back. 那她很幸运还有你
[42:03] – Hello? – It’s me. -喂 -是我
[42:05] I, uh, was detained in Washington unexpectedly. 我被困在华盛顿了
[42:09] But I didn’t want you to think 但我不想让你觉得我
[42:10] I’m not concerned about what’s been going on. 不关心发生的事
[42:13] Nothing has been going on. 没发生什么事
[42:15] You don’t need to be stoic about it. 你没必要对我隐瞒
[42:18] A vagrant started a fire. 一个流浪汉生了一堆火
[42:19] He’s been caught and… 他被抓住
[42:22] taken care of, I’m told. 被解决了 有人告诉我
[42:25] The greenhouse can be repaired 如果你愿意的话
[42:27] if that’s what you’d like. 花房还能修复
[42:28] That isn’t important. But, yes, have it repaired. 这不重要 但是 还是把它修好
[42:31] Final boarding on track number seven… 七号站台最后登车
[42:32] What is important? 那什么重要
[42:35] I’m sorry, there’s a lot of noise. 抱歉 这边有点乱
[42:36] What did you say? 你说什么
[42:39] I asked you what you think is important. 我问你什么才是重要的
[42:42] Look, I didn’t call to– 听着 我打电话不是为了
[42:46] The kids. The kids are important. 孩子们 孩子们才是重要的
[42:50] Are they all right? 他们没事吧
[42:53] Margaret? 玛格丽特
[42:54] We’re all fine. 我们没事
[42:56] Teddy’s been protecting us. 泰迪在保护我们
[42:59] Really? 真的么
[43:01] Well, he’s a brave little scout. 他真是个勇敢的小童子军
[43:04] We should have a conversation 等你回来我们
[43:06] when you return. 要谈谈
[43:08] – We don’t have to. – I think we do. -我觉得没必要 -我觉得有
[43:12] Things just can’t go on being every which way, can they? 事情不可能做到面面俱到不是么
[43:19] They’re calling my train. 我的车马上就要开了
[43:22] Then you should rush. 那你应该抓紧
[43:47] – Mr. Murray? – Ma’am? -莫里先生 -夫人
[43:50] That was just Mr. Thompson on the phone. 刚才是汤普森先生的电话
[43:53] He says you needn’t concern yourself with us anymore 他说你不用照顾我们了
[43:55] now the danger’s past. 危险已经过去了
[43:58] You sure? 你确定
[44:00] You’ve been a great comfort. 感谢你的保护
[44:09] Are you sleeping? 你睡着了么
[44:12] – No. – Tell me again. -没 -再告诉我一次
[44:16] It’s just going to scare you. 会吓到你的
[44:19] It won’t, I promise. 不会 我保证
[44:21] It’s better when you say it. 你说一下我感觉更好些
[44:35] The gypsy man, he lives up the road. 那个吉普赛人 露宿街头
[44:39] He used to live some way– somewhere else. 他以前住在别的地方
[44:43] He lives there now. 现在住在那了
[44:46] Why is he so mean? 他为什么这么刻薄
[44:48] Because he used to be a rabbit, 因为他以前是只兔子
[44:50] but he got turned into a person. 后来变成人了
[44:53] And that made him angry. 这让他很生气
[44:55] And when he doesn’t like you, he burns you up. 当他不喜欢你的时候 他会把你点着
[44:59] Does he know about us? 他知道我们么
[45:02] He knows Daddy’s not here. 他知道爸爸不在这
[45:05] What if he comes back? 他回来怎么办
[45:09] Nothing’s going to happen to you. 你会没事的
[45:12] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[45:23] He tries anything, 他可以试试
[45:25] I’ll stick him in the face with this 我会用这个直接捅他的脸
[45:27] and I’ll kill him. 杀了他
[45:50] Pardon me. 抱歉
[45:51] Have we met? 我们见过么
[45:53] Right. 对啊
[45:54] You’re the one who went missing three days, 你是那个失踪了三天的人
[45:57] one of which was my opening night. 其中一天还是我的开戏日
[46:01] If I told you where I’ve been, you wouldn’t believe me. 就算我告诉你我去哪了 你也不会信的
[46:04] I’m sure you’re right. 我肯定你是对的
[46:06] How’d it go? 反响如何
[46:08] “As the object of Izzy’s comic affection, “在依奇的这部喜剧中
[46:12] Billie Kent is heaven-sent.” 贝莉·肯特真是天赐之选”
[46:16] “New York Evening Journal.” “纽约晚报”
[46:20] Not bad. 不赖
[46:24] I also got a business card. Some movie director. 我还收到一张名片 什么电影导演给的
[46:28] What’s his name? 名字叫什么
[46:32] My public simply can’t get enough. 我的粉丝就是没完没了
[46:41] She’s not here. 她不在
[46:42] Ah, but what great good fortune you are, Mr. Thompson. 您真是幸运啊 汤普森先生
[46:46] Gaston Bullock Means. 加斯顿·布洛克·米恩斯
[46:48] How’d you get this number? 你怎么得到的这个号码
[46:49] Oh, your naughty virgin’s listed. 你的风流处女在名单中
[46:52] I do hope her hospitality exceeds that of Miss Randolph. 我希望她的殷勤程度能超过兰多夫小姐
[46:56] Stale coffee in some greasy spoon. 路边小店里的劣质咖啡
[46:59] Actually, I invited her. 事实是 我邀请了她
[47:02] What do you want? 你想要什么
[47:03] To merely offer my services. 仅仅是为你提供我的服务
[47:06] As a fount of information regarding a mutual– 因为你我的共同之处而分享的信息
[47:10] I’m afraid the term “Friend” Would be gilding the lily. 恐怕”友谊”这个词有点画蛇添足
[47:14] It would if you’re referring to Miss Randolph’s boss. 如果你是指兰多夫小姐的老板那确实是
[47:16] Indeed I am. 我就是这个意思
[47:18] Seems lately our Mr. Daugherty can’t retain any ally 最近我们的达赫提先生除了那个
[47:21] except that blubbering walrus Jess Smith. 肥海象一样的杰西·史密斯以外再留不住一个同盟
[47:25] And what would these services set me back? 这些服务要花费我多少钱
[47:27] Well, the same 40,000 that would now be gathering moss 还是你我在纽约见面时
[47:31] at the bottom of my fishbowl had I met you in New York. 放在鱼缸里的四万美元
[47:35] That’s a lot of money for mere information. 这么少的信息不值这么多钱
[47:38] What if, by fact, I could introduce you and Miss Randolph 如果我能把你和兰多夫小姐介绍给
[47:41] to an individual who could 一个可以
[47:44] cut the Gordian knot 快刀斩乱麻
[47:45] that is your mutual conundrum with the attorney general? 解决你和总检察长之间问题的人呢
[47:49] Tomorrow night, Atlantic City. 明晚 大西洋城
[47:51] A suite at the Ritz will be waiting. 丽兹酒店的一间包房会开好等你
[47:53] I shall pack my very best bathing costume. 那我要带上我最好的浴衣了
[47:56] Just bring whatever you’ve got on Daugherty. 带上你从达赫提那里知道的一切
[48:03] Big doings, Gus? 有大事么 古斯
[48:08] Nothing worth bringing up here. 什么事都不值得带到这里来
[49:00] – Hello? – Katy? -喂 -凯蒂
[49:03] – It’s Mrs. Thompson. – What time is it? -我是汤普森太太 -现在几点了
[49:05] Late. Early. 很晚了 还早
[49:07] I need Mr. Sleater. 我找斯雷特先生
[49:09] I thought he was with you. 我以为他在陪你
[49:11] He certainly is not. 他怎么会陪我
[49:13] Sorry. I don’t know where he– 抱歉 我不知道他
[51:07] Stay where you are! 待在那别动
[51:15] This is how accidents happen. 意外就是这么发生的
[51:18] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[51:20] Mr. Thompson called. 汤普森先生的安排
[51:22] Concerned about you and the children. 关心你和孩子们
[51:25] I know you sent Gareth away. 我知道你把加斯里打发走了
[51:28] You gave me a fright. 你吓到我了
[51:30] You gave it right back. 你也吓的我不轻
[51:32] I just rang you. 我刚还打电话找你
[51:36] Here I am. 我就在这
[51:39] You heard something? 你听到什么了么
[51:41] What? 什么
[51:43] To come out so. 这样出来
[51:46] I heard you. 我听到你了
[51:48] Right. 没错
[51:51] Well, at least the greenhouse is safe. 至少温室是安全的
[51:55] After you. 您先请
[52:04] Could do with a lock on this. 应该上锁
[52:06] To keep the vagrants out? 不让流浪汉进来
[52:09] I wouldn’t worry much about them. 我不会太担心他们
[52:11] Was there even one to begin with? 真的有这个人么
[52:13] You can tell me. 你可以告诉我
[52:15] He smelled real enough, I promise you that. 我可以向你保证 他很难闻
[52:21] I thought Teddy started the fire, 我以为是泰迪点的火
[52:26] and I punished him. 我惩罚了他
[52:29] Ah, you’re his mom. 你是他母亲
[52:33] He’ll forgive you. 他会原谅你的
[52:38] I’ve done what I thought was best and wound up here. 我做了我认为正确的事 却落得这般
[52:42] How did that happen? 怎么发生的
[52:44] There’s questions best left till morning. 有些问题最好留到早上说
[52:48] Then why do we ask ourselves them at night? 那我们为什么会晚上问自己
[52:54] Must be the pooka again. 肯定是恶鬼作祟
[52:58] Now you are trying to scare me. 你现在想吓我
[53:02] And Katy’s wondering where you’ve got to. 凯蒂担心你去哪了
[53:04] The Royal Constabulary never kept watch on me this closely. 皇家警察都不会看的我这么严
[53:09] – She doesn’t want to lose you. – Oh, aye. -她不想失去你 -是的
[53:11] Up there on the shelf 还有那里
[53:13] with the rest of the Kewpie dolls. 一柜子的丘比洋娃娃
[53:17] Does she really? 真的么
[53:18] And names for every one of them. 还给它们每一个都起了名字
[53:28] Good night. 晚安
[53:31] Wait. 等等
[53:46] I don’t think it’s wise. 我觉得这样很不明智
[53:50] Don’t we both know how to keep a secret? 我们不是都很会保守秘密么
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme