Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:06] What the fuck are you stopping for? 你他妈停下来干嘛
[02:08] – I’m hurting you. – You’re not hurting me. -我弄伤你了 -你没有
[02:09] But you told me to hurt you. 但你让我弄伤你
[02:11] Then fucking hurt me! 妈的 那你快点啊
[02:30] You okay? 你没事吧
[02:35] Mr. Rosetti? 罗塞蒂先生
[02:37] Gyp? 吉普
[02:46] Wet towel. 湿毛巾
[02:54] I headed up there as fast as I could. 我尽快赶过去了
[02:57] I tried to stop them, they wouldn’t listen. 我想阻止他们 但是他们不听
[03:00] ‘Cause Mickey– 因为米奇
[03:02] ’cause they were under orders to get you what you paid for. 因为他们奉命运送你买的东西
[03:06] – And yet you escaped. – We lost 11 men. -不过你逃过一死 -我们死了十一个人
[03:09] Was I supposed to get myself killed, too? 我也应该去送死吗
[03:16] Rosetti controls the roads in and out of Tabor Heights, 罗塞蒂控制着进出塔博尔高地的路
[03:20] taken up residence in the town, 他在城里住下来了
[03:22] commandeered the sheriff’s department. 霸占了警长的房子
[03:24] He burned the sheriff. 他烧死了警长
[03:27] There are other routes. 还有其他的路
[03:28] Don’t you think I’ve considered that? 你以为我没考虑过么
[03:30] How about your million dollar fucking highway? 你那条操逼的百万高速路如何
[03:33] Must you swear every time you speak? 你每次开口都要说脏话吗
[03:35] When did you become a Quaker? 你什么时候变成贵客教徒了
[03:36] Firstly, it’s no longer my highway, 第一 那不再是我的高速路
[03:38] and it costs considerably more than a million dollars. 它也不止一百万
[03:41] Secondly, it’s two years away from being finished. 第二 路还有两年才完工
[03:43] Thirdly, the other routes are not viable. 第三 其他的路不可行
[03:47] What does that mean? 什么意思
[03:48] To truck the quantities you’re talking about– 运送你要的货量…
[03:52] Sorry, I interrupted. 抱歉 打断了你的话
[03:55] Go on. 继续
[03:57] Well, between the mud and the ice 路面有冰 而且泥泞
[04:01] and the law, it’s more than we can manage. 还有警察 我们处理不了
[04:04] That’s correct. 说得没错
[04:11] Thanks for your input. 谢谢你的消息
[04:24] Let’s discuss our options. 现在来共商权宜之计
[04:29] Our options? 共商
[04:30] To solve this problem. 解决这个问题
[04:32] How long have you known Mr. Rosetti? 你认识罗塞蒂先生多久了
[04:36] A year or so. I don’t know. 一年左右吧 记不清楚了
[04:37] You were the one who introduced me. 是你介绍我们认识的
[04:38] He kicks up to Joe Masseria. 他的老大是乔·马赫里亚
[04:41] With whom I have a very delicate truce. 我和他好不容易停战
[04:45] – Over what? – That’s not your concern. -停什么战 -不关你的事
[04:47] But what might solve a problem for you creates 如果解决了你的问题
[04:49] a bigger one for me. 那我的大问题就来了
[04:51] And what would you do about a mad dog? 那你怎么处置一条疯狗
[04:53] Before anything else, I’d find out who its master was. 打狗还请看狗主人是谁
[04:56] Rosetti doesn’t respect any rules, Arnold. 罗塞蒂不守规矩 阿诺德
[04:59] That makes him bad for business, yours and mine. 所以他不适合做你我的生意伙伴
[05:02] I’d like to talk to Mr. Thompson in private, please. 我想和汤普森先生单独谈谈
[05:14] Bad for business? 不适合做生意伙伴
[05:16] – Isn’t it? – What would you know about it? -不是吗 -你知道些什么
[05:18] Conducting yours like some drunken shopkeeper. 你的合伙人都像酒鬼一样
[05:21] All right, Arnold. You’re allowed to blow off steam. 好吧阿诺德 你可以发脾气
[05:23] It’s not all right. 一点都不好
[05:25] Do you think I entered into this arrangement 你觉得我和你做生意
[05:27] because I value your companionship? 是因为稀罕我们的情谊吗
[05:31] You are a convenience of geography and supply. 你 运输和供货都有门路
[05:36] You promised a quantity and a price. 你 答应供货 标定价格
[05:39] You have failed to deliver. 你 却没把货送到
[05:41] And now, owing to your inability to manage your own affairs 现在由于你在新泽西
[05:44] in New Jersey, 办事不力
[05:46] a state I have little interest in or affection for, 那个我毫无兴趣的地方
[05:49] you expect me to start a war in New York 你希望我在纽约这么重要的地方
[05:53] where things actually matter? 开战吗
[05:54] I expect you to understand that Gyp Rosetti is trouble for everyone. 我希望你明白 吉普·罗塞蒂是大家的麻烦
[05:58] I lost an entire convoy. 我失去了一个护卫队
[05:59] Because of your own cavalierness. 还不是因为你的疏忽
[06:03] Because you run off to Manhattan at a moment’s notice 还不是因为你跑去曼哈顿
[06:06] to rut with some showgirl. 和那个舞女风花雪月去了
[06:08] You’d be wise to leave Miss Kent out of this. 别把肯特小姐牵扯进来
[06:10] Why? You can’t. 为什么 你自己都撇不清
[06:11] Do you even begin to understand how weak that makes you look? 你知不知道 她让你显得多软弱
[06:15] That’s a big noise from a man who’s dead below the waist. 行将入土 还如此聒噪
[06:17] – I practice discretion. – You practice bullshit. -我行事慎重 -谨慎个屁
[06:19] Who the fuck are you, Arnold? 你是个什么东西 阿诺德
[06:21] Aside from a little weasel with a good poker face? 你不过是一个一脸假正经的阴险小人
[06:42] – Charlie. – A.R. -查理 -罗斯坦
[06:44] Let’s move on to other business. 我们走吧
[07:06] Is there anything I need to know? 有什么吩咐吗
[07:09] What time is Billie’s rehearsal? 贝莉什么时候彩排
[07:11] 1:00. 一点钟
[07:15] Take me to the house. 带我去吧
[07:35] Say, Georgie, boss wants to see you. 乔治 老板想要见你
[07:38] Did you perch a bucket of water above his door jamb? 你放了一桶水在他的门上吧
[07:43] Suspicious son of a gun, ain’t ya? 你个多疑的坏蛋
[07:45] What does he want to see me about? 他为什么想见我
[07:50] Sounds like the feds finally caught up with you. 好像联邦探员找上门来了
[08:09] I got a call from the Bureau of Internal Revenue. 我接到了税务局的电话
[08:17] Where did you work before this? 之前你在哪里工作
[08:23] I thought I told you. 我不是说过了吗
[08:26] I owned a wheat farm. 我有一个小麦农场
[08:29] And where was this wheat farm exactly? 农场在哪里
[08:33] Minnesota. East of Ortonville. 明尼苏达州 奥顿维尔以东
[08:38] – Now how hard was that? – Sir? -到底有多难啊 -什么意思
[08:41] Your goshdang tax form, it was incomplete. 你的纳税申报表格 没填好
[08:46] I don’t have time for this nonsense, George. 我没时间管你这么多 乔治
[08:48] Your return is your own responsibility. 你的申报是你自己的责任
[08:50] Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Of course it is. 是的先生 当然
[08:54] Oh, George. A fellow left this for you. 乔治 有人留给你这个
[08:57] Says he met you in a speak. 他说在夜店认识你
[09:01] Not thinking of turning us in, are you? 你不是想告发我们吧
[09:01] 财政部 禁酒分队 埃米特·L·库格林 特工
[09:47] Don’t stand on my account, Leander. 不用陪我站着 利安德
[09:49] It hurts too much to sit. 坐下身上痛
[09:50] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[09:52] Encroaching decrepitude. 人渐渐老了嘛
[09:54] I thought you Yankees were supposed to be stoic. 我以为你们北方人都很坚忍
[09:57] Do you know what consoles me? 你知道什么让我宽慰么
[09:59] I can’t imagine. 不得而知
[10:00] That this entire world will be overrun by corruption, 世界将处处充斥着腐败 愚昧 背信弃义
[10:03] ignorance, and perfidy, but I won’t be forced to witness it. 而我不用见证这些
[10:07] That does sound comforting. 听起来是挺欣慰的
[10:10] But perhaps we can talk about me now. 现在谈谈我如何
[10:12] I’ve got some marvelous ideas for the club that I’m eager to realize. 我为俱乐部想了一些好点子
[10:16] The traditional house of pleasure is hopelessly mired 传统的妓院全都拘泥于
[10:20] in an outdated, button-tufted– 过时的钉纽扣式….
[10:22] 2,100 a month in. 月入二千一
[10:25] 2,700 a month out. 月出二千七
[10:27] I do wish you’d let me finish. 希望你让我说完
[10:28] This is what you pay me to tell you. 你付我钱 不就是让我算账吗
[10:30] Your costs exceed your revenue. 你现在是入不敷出
[10:32] Every business takes time to find its footing. 做生意 需要时间来打基础
[10:34] And that cannot continue. 这样可无法维持
[10:40] The roof lets in buckets. That’s 800. 屋顶漏水 修缮要八百元
[10:44] There’s a crack in the foundation. That’s 1,000. 地基有裂缝 要一千元
[10:47] The sewer pipes collapsed. 污水管破了
[10:48] I haven’t had the stomach to get an estimate on that yet. 我还没来得及估价
[10:51] I need your help to arrange a loan to make it through to summer. 我需要你帮我贷款 好撑到夏天
[10:56] – It always picks up then. – Don’t you have a partner? -到时候生意就好了 -你的合伙人呢
[10:59] Mr. Luciano and I differ on how the club should be run. 卢西亚诺先生在运作上和我有点异议
[11:02] Then you have to resolve that. 那你就和他商量吧
[11:07] This place, Leander… 利安德 这地方
[11:12] it’s meant to be a dream. 应该是一个梦幻之地
[11:16] Every man who walks inside is young and handsome. 来的人都是年轻英俊之才
[11:21] Every girl is innocent, 这里的女孩单纯
[11:23] trusting, and devoted. 守信 忠诚
[11:26] The light is flattering, the air is perfumed, 光线柔和 空气芬香
[11:30] and nothing ever changes. 一如既往
[11:33] Who doesn’t need to believe that? 谁不想沉醉在这里呢
[11:35] Just for a little while? 美梦一刻值千金
[11:37] We’ve been through this, Gillian. 吉莉安 我们已经讨论过了
[11:39] – There’s the house for collateral. – You don’t own the house. -这房子可以抵押 -这房子不是你的
[11:42] – My son does. – Tommy is not your son. -是我儿子的 -汤米不是你儿子
[11:44] And in any case, he doesn’t own it either. 总之 这房子也不是汤米的
[11:46] – It’s in James’s name. – That’s who I’m talking about. -房子是詹姆斯的 -他就是我儿子
[11:48] Well, then, before anything else, 首先
[11:51] the process of having him declared dead– 宣布他的死亡…
[11:53] – I really don’t see the point. – If you refuse to acknowledge– -我不明白你想说什么 -如果你不承认
[11:56] He’s prone to long disappearances. 他可能只是失踪了
[11:58] He’s always been an adventurous boy. 他一向喜欢探险
[12:00] Gillian! 吉莉安
[12:02] Until James is declared dead, 只有詹姆斯确定死亡
[12:04] you have no ownership. 这房子才是你的
[12:06] You have no title. You have no credit. 你没有所有权 就不能贷款
[12:09] And you’re wasting an old man’s time. 你在浪费一个老人的时间
[12:34] – What do you think? – Better. -你觉得如何 -好多了
[12:36] But, “Do you wish for greater knowledge?” 不过 “你想学更多的知识吗”
[12:40] Well, don’t you? 你不想吗
[12:41] It sounds vaguely mystical. 听起来很含糊
[12:43] I can hardly write, “Come discuss your vagina.” 我不能写”来讨论你的阴道”
[12:47] Couldn’t you put a picture on it somewhere? 你可以印个图片在上面
[12:50] Kittens, maybe. 小猫就不错
[12:53] Hello again. 又见到你了
[12:55] Ladies. 女士们好
[12:57] – Philip didn’t let you in? – Mr. Thompson used his key. -菲利普怎么没通报 -汤普森先生开的门
[13:03] Would you excuse me? 失陪一会儿
[13:08] Well, Mr. Sleater, do you wish for greater knowledge? 斯雷特先生 你想学更多的知识吗
[13:11] – You can take your hat off. – I’m not staying. -把帽子摘了吧 -我一会儿就走
[13:14] Actually, I have business out of town for a few days. 我要去外地出差几天
[13:18] You needn’t have come to tell me that. 你不必专程跑来告诉我
[13:21] Just wanted to make sure everything’s all right. 我只想回来看看 好放心
[13:23] – What’s going on? – Nothing. -怎么了 -没什么
[13:25] Then what is it you’re making sure about? 那有什么不放心的
[13:27] That my family is safe. Can’t I do that? 不放心我家人的安全 可以吗
[13:30] Are there to be bodyguards again? 又要安排保镖吗
[13:33] Don’t give me that look, please. 别用那样的眼神看着我 拜托
[13:35] – What look? – The one that says you know what I’m thinking. -什么眼神 -看穿我的思想
[13:37] The state of my soul. What I had for breakfast. 看穿我的灵魂 甚至知道我早餐吃的什么
[13:41] I’m fairly certain what you had for breakfast. 我知道你早餐吃的什么
[13:44] The rest I wouldn’t dare speculate about. 其他的我根本不敢揣测
[13:47] Will you answer my question? 回答我的问题好吗
[13:48] It’s just a precaution. There’s no cause for concern. 只是预防措施 没必要担忧
[13:52] And it makes me feel better. Where are the children? 这样我心理也安稳些 孩子们呢
[13:55] Out with Lillian. 跟莉莲出去了
[13:58] Is that dangerous? 会有危险吗
[13:59] No. I just thought I’d– 不会 我只是觉得…
[14:02] anyway, I bought them each a copy 不管它 两个孩子一人一本
[14:06] so there’s no fighting. 免得他们打架
[14:15] What was that about? 怎么回事
[14:18] He worries sometimes. 他有时候会焦虑
[14:24] He couldn’t figure it out either. 他也猜不出意思
[14:27] What? 什么
[14:30] The committee calls Treasury Secretary 委员会传讯财务部长
[14:33] Mr. Andrew W. Mellon. 安德鲁·W·梅隆先生
[14:57] I am ready. 我准备好了
[14:59] Thank you for taking the time to come here today, Secretary Mellon. 感谢您百忙之中前来 梅隆部长
[15:04] I assume there is something you wanted to ask me. 我想你们是有话要问我
[15:06] Indeed there is. 的确如此
[15:08] Could you speak to the committee 请您对委员会陈述
[15:10] concerning your views on the state of Prohibition at this time? 您对禁酒令当前状况的看法
[15:15] My views on that subject are well known. 我的看法众所皆知
[15:17] Nonetheless, could you summarize, Mr. Secretary? 尽管如此 请您做总结性陈述 部长先生
[15:22] Setting aside my own personal view 先不谈我个人对迎合少数人需求
[15:25] as to the questionable wisdom of pandering to the demands of a minority, 这种行为是否理智的存疑
[15:31] I believe I have been quite clear that the cost 我相信我已经清晰地计算出
[15:34] of effectively policing this act would be somewhere in the amount 维持这一法令有效实行的费用
[15:37] of 28 millions of dollars per annum… 在每年两千八百万美元左右
[15:42] approximately five times what Congress has seen fit to authorize. 几乎是国会此前认定可接受的金额的五倍
[15:48] Would you not consider that, sir, throwing good money after bad? 先生 您是否认为这是在花钱打水漂
[15:51] That is a question that would have been better asked 这个问题应当在一九一九年
[15:54] before the amendment was voted on in 1919. 修正案投票之前提出来
[15:57] May I remind my fellow senators 请允许我提醒各位参议员同僚
[15:59] that the focus of these hearings is not enforcement, 本次听证会的目的在于执行
[16:02] but prosecution? 而非强制
[16:05] In that case, 如果是这样
[16:07] you are speaking to the wrong man. 你们找错人了
[16:09] Oh, we fully intend to call Attorney General Daugherty 本委员会有意传讯
[16:11] before this committee. 总检察长达赫提
[16:14] But what we’re seeking today is a sense of to what degree 我们今天想要搞清楚的是
[16:17] the efforts by your bureau may or may not 您的部门在何种程度上
[16:20] be undermined by the Department of Justice. 是否受到司法部的阻挠
[16:23] You have been presented with tables 我提供了一份数据材料
[16:27] laying out the number of arrests versus the number of convictions? 里面列出了逮捕人数和最终定罪人数的对比
[16:42] Yes, we have it right here. 是的 材料就在这里
[16:43] Then you are free to draw your own conclusions. 那么你们可以自己得出结论
[16:46] I don’t see what all this pussyfooting is for. 在这里大费周章搞什么名堂
[16:48] Mr. Mellon, are we talking about gross incompetence 梅隆先生 您在暗示司法部内部
[16:51] inside the Justice Department or widespread corruption? 普遍不作为 大范围腐败吗
[16:56] It is my experience that human nature leaves ample room for both. 我的经验是 人性使得这两者容易滋生
[17:14] Excuse me. 抱歉
[17:15] I believe your left shoelace is in a state of dishabille. 恐怕您的左脚鞋带有点问题
[17:25] Now Mellon is in there talking to them. 梅隆正在里面跟他们谈话
[17:27] I ascertained that already, Harvey. 这一点我早就查实了 哈维
[17:29] But what is he talking about? 他都说了些什么
[17:32] Your boss’s dirty hands. 您上司的贪赃舞弊
[17:58] – Hold it! – Can we stop? -停 -停下停下
[17:59] – Iron out the steps there, Vern. – Yup. -这里的舞步重排 弗恩 -好
[18:02] By the piano, please. Move by the piano. 请到钢琴边上去 钢琴边上
[18:05] – It is not you. – It is not you. -不是你的错 -不是你
[18:07] – Gonna go from right before the dip. – Okay. -点前先向右 -好的
[18:09] You’re leaning in here. Going primp out, 这边靠过来 打开
[18:12] into the dip, stay over the left leg. 转过来 停在左腿上
[18:14] Look at me, darling. Much better that way. 看着我 亲爱的 这样好多了
[18:17] Here, let’s go into the next section. 来吧 我们来下一幕
[18:19] Please pay attention. Left foot coming down the hill. 请注意 左脚下山
[18:21] Here it goes five, six, seven. 开始 五 六 七
[18:26] Round two, and… 第二圈
[18:29] Pardon me. 抱歉
[18:30] But would you mind waking me up if something happens? 有事的话叫醒我好吗
[18:34] Isn’t it supposed to be a comedy? 这不是喜剧吗
[18:41] Well, I thought I’d put something in. 我本想加个动作
[18:44] What are you going to tell Shubert? 你打算怎么跟舒伯特说
[18:46] That I’ve seen worse. 我见过更糟的场面
[18:48] Although that usually involves a funeral. 虽然更糟的就是葬礼了
[18:49] – What about Billie? – It’s not her fault. -贝莉怎么样 -不是她的错
[18:51] She puts it over in spades. 她相当出色
[18:54] But when they decided to call it “The Naughty Virgin,” 可是他们定下剧名《风流处女》的时候
[18:56] I don’t think they had the male lead in mind. 肯定没把男主角考虑进去
[19:04] What about the other one? 另一个呢
[19:07] Vern? I’ve worked with him. 弗恩吗 我跟他共事过
[19:13] Did he put his hands on your waist? 他也把手放在你腰上吗
[19:15] I’ll never tell. 我是不会告诉你的
[19:17] Very nice. Please stay by the piano. 很好 请留在钢琴旁边
[19:19] Do you think there’s something going on there? 你说这里面是不是有问题
[19:23] What do you mean? 什么意思
[19:24] Look at her. 你看她
[19:26] That’s a frisky little pony. 俏皮的小马驹
[19:29] But the other one– 可是那一个
[19:31] what do they call a horse when they cut off his kishkes? 割掉蛋子的马叫什么来着
[19:34] A gelding. 骟马
[19:35] And there’s nothing naughty about that. 骟马可风流不起来
[19:54] Both are now napping. 孩子们在打盹
[19:57] When they’re down for the night you say sleeping, dear. 到了晚上要说”睡觉” 亲爱的
[20:00] Napping means just a short while. 打盹是指短时间睡着
[20:04] I am sleeping. They are napping. 我在睡觉 他们在打盹
[20:08] How are you? 你怎么样
[20:10] I am hunky-dory. 我非常好
[20:12] I enjoyed a motion pic”– 我看了一场电影
[21:01] 美国财政部税务局 艾米特·考夫林探员
[21:13] Is everything not hunky-dory? 有什么不好的事吗
[21:18] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[21:27] I have not been completely honest about my past. 我对我的过去 并不完全诚实
[21:32] I know. 我知道
[21:33] You can’t know, dear. 你不可能知道 亲爱的
[21:34] Yeah, I can. 不 我知道
[21:37] Your name is not your name 你的名字不是真名
[21:41] because the bad persons, they’ve said words about you. 因为那些坏人 说你的坏话
[21:45] That you have stealed 说你偷过东西
[21:47] and that you have lied. 还撒过谎
[21:50] That you have done terrible things. 说你做过可怕的事
[21:53] I know all this. 我都知道
[21:57] – I– – You did not do them. -我… -你没有做坏事
[22:01] They blame you to hide themselves. 他们怪到你头上 为了掩饰自己
[22:04] That is why we ran so far. 所以我们才要跑这么远
[22:08] So the bad persons 这样那些坏人
[22:10] do not find us. 就找不到我们
[22:16] That is… 这…
[22:19] exactly what I was going to say. 正是我要对你说的
[22:28] And now we can follow the journey through the Fallopian tubes 现在我们可以看到 沿着输卵管
[22:32] as the fertilized egg moves down to the uterus 受精卵进入子宫
[22:35] where it implants, causing the woman to become… with child. 并在那里着床 女人便…有了孩子
[22:41] Tomorrow evening, we’ll discuss the signs of preg– 明晚 我们讲讨论怀…有孩子
[22:46] being with child and the development of the baby in the womb. 的预兆以及胎儿在子宫中的发育
[22:49] And hopefully we’ll put to rest some of our more cherished superstitions. 希望可以解开我们心中更多的疑虑
[22:54] Thank you all for coming. 多谢各位光临
[22:59] I wish someone had told me all this when I was 13. 真希望十三岁时有人给我讲过这些
[23:02] I wouldn’t have thought I was dying. 我就不会以为自己要死了
[23:04] I’m glad you found the class helpful. 你能从课程中获益我很欣慰
[23:16] Not quite the turnout we’d hoped for. 并不如我们的预期
[23:18] I’ve had new flyers made. I’ll distribute them tomorrow. 我找人做了新宣传页 明天就去发
[23:21] I suppose I should have told you this earlier, 我想我应该早些说出口
[23:23] but I misjudged you, Mrs. Thompson. 我对您多有误解 汤普森夫人
[23:29] I am sorry. 对不起
[23:34] Thank you for that. 谢谢你的道歉
[23:40] So, tomorrow evening? 明晚见
[23:44] Tomorrow evening. 明晚见
[23:50] I’m sorry. Class just finished. 抱歉 课程已经结束了
[23:53] – There will be another one– – Helen, this is Mrs. Thompson. -下一场授课… -海伦 这是汤普森夫人
[23:56] Mrs. Thompson, this is Helen Russell, my fiancee. 汤普森夫人 这是海伦·拉塞尔 我的未婚妻
[24:00] Pleased to make your acquaintance. 很高兴认识您
[24:03] Lovely to meet you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[24:08] Good night, now. 晚安
[24:18] You’re nervous. 你很紧张
[24:23] What makes you say that? 为什么这么说
[24:24] You rub the top of your middle finger with the tip of your thumb. 你在用中指弹拇指尖
[24:31] I don’t like that it’s out of our hands. 我不喜欢事情脱离我们掌控
[24:33] If it goes the wrong way, 如果事情不如意
[24:35] then someone else is to blame. 就怪罪别人
[24:37] As you wish. 如你所愿
[24:44] That was me knocking. 是我在敲门
[24:45] Thank you for informing me. 多谢你的解释
[24:47] Miss Kent. 肯特小姐
[24:51] I’m interrupting. 打扰你们了
[24:53] I’d say I am. 是我打扰
[24:55] – Stay by your phone. – Aye. -守着电话 -是
[24:58] Miss Kent. 肯特小姐
[24:59] I look forward to seeing you on stage. 期待看到您舞台上的表演
[25:01] Don’t get your hopes up. 别抱太大期望
[25:03] I mean, thank you. 我的意思是 谢谢
[25:08] – Rehearsal’s done already? – You could say that. -彩排这么快就结束了 -可以这么说
[25:11] I could say a lot of things. 可以说的事情很多呢
[25:24] Shubert’s closing us here. 舒伯特准备就此打住
[25:26] End of the week. 这周末
[25:28] Three more previews and back to our garrets. 再排三场 我们就走人
[25:35] It’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[25:37] Everyone keeps saying that. 大家都这么说
[25:40] It’s making me worried. 弄得我很不安
[25:43] That ox they cast you with. 那只跟你排练的蠢牛
[25:45] He never hurt anyone. 他又没妨碍过谁
[25:46] Why doesn’t Shubert find another actor? 舒伯特怎么不换个男演员
[25:49] Who’d you have in mind? 你觉得谁合适
[25:52] The choreographer. 编舞
[25:55] He looks like he knows what he’s doing. 看上去很懂行
[25:56] Vern? 弗恩
[25:58] He’s nobody’s idea of a star. 没人会把他当明星
[26:03] Let’s face it, neither am I. 面对现实吧 我也不是明星
[26:15] Why don’t I talk to Lee? 不如我跟李谈谈
[26:19] Don’t. 不要
[26:20] New actor, new script, new songs. 新演员 新剧本 新歌
[26:24] It happens, doesn’t it? 这也是常有的事嘛
[26:26] – Gus. – I’ll call him right now. -古斯 -我现在就给他打电话
[26:27] I just wanted to complain. That’s all. 我只是想抱怨几句 没什么的
[26:33] Well, let’s go drop a boatload at dinner. 我们出去好好吃一顿
[26:38] If it’s all right with you, I’d rather just close my eyes. 如果你不介意 我只想闭眼睡觉
[26:43] Sure. 当然
[26:48] Know what I hate the most? 知道我最讨厌什么吗
[26:51] I keep hearing my father’s voice. 我一直能听到我爸爸说
[26:55] “Always on the move, but going nowhere fast.” “一直在努力 从未有进步”
[27:11] – Hey, let me have one of those. – Yeah, sure. -给我一份 -好的
[27:14] I’d get lost in all these fields here. 这边的事真是让我无所适从
[27:17] It wasn’t the money, believe me. 相信我 不是因为钱
[27:19] Though I’d be lying if I said it didn’t sting. 如果我说不心痛那是假的
[27:22] It was his attitude mostly. 主要是他的态度
[27:24] The arrogance. 太傲慢了
[27:25] Hubris the Greeks call it. 希腊人管这个叫狂妄
[27:28] Well, look what happened to them. 看看希腊人的下场
[27:30] Conquered by Italians. Just like Nucky. 被意大利人征服了 就像努基一样
[27:33] At New Year’s, Nucky’s party, 努基的新年派对上
[27:36] I said some things I shouldn’t have. 我的确说错话了
[27:38] I have thick skin, Mr. Rosetti. 我脸皮很厚的 罗塞蒂先生
[27:41] Quite pale, as you can see, but very thick. 虽然很苍白 但是很厚
[27:44] – Sticks and stones, huh? – I’m glad you see it that way. -有石板那么厚吗 -您说有就有吧
[27:46] Couldn’t do business otherwise. 不然怎么做生意
[27:48] Which brings us here tonight. 不然今晚我们也无缘再见
[27:50] In light of recent developments, it appears I’m short a supplier. 最近的一系列事件 让我手里的货源有些短缺
[27:55] Well, you are in luck. 算你走运
[27:56] Tabor Heights, or as I like to call it, 塔博尔高地 或者按我喜欢的名字叫
[27:59] my little slice of paradise, 我的小天堂
[28:01] happens to be located on the same ocean 刚好坐落在以前
[28:03] that Nucky Thompson used to control. 努基控制的海滩上
[28:05] Now I’ll have the same boats, same booze. 我有一样的船 一样的货
[28:07] Hell, I’ll even give you the same price. 我甚至给你一样的价格
[28:10] We’re even 60 miles closer to New York. 而且还比他们近六十英里
[28:12] I only want the genuine article. 我只想要最纯的货
[28:15] I have no use for anything less. 劣质货根本没用
[28:20] – Is that today’s? – Yeah, evening edition. -是今天的吗 -是的 晚报
[28:23] Give me one. 给我一份
[28:32] Thanks, mister. 谢谢 先生
[28:36] I thought you said this was today’s. 你说这是今天的
[28:39] All this stuff happened yesterday. 但上面写的都是昨天的事
[28:42] Well, sure. That’s– 是啊 这个
[28:55] I had you there for a second. 把你骗了
[28:58] From now on, room 207 at the Kinneret Lodge. 从现在开始 加里利旅馆二零七房间
[29:01] – Add me to your route. – You betcha. -每天给我送一份 -好的
[29:08] Tomorrow, just after midnight, 明天 午夜过后
[29:10] 600 cases of whiskey coming in. 有六百箱威士忌到港
[29:13] Come around if you want, sample it for yourselves. 想要的话就来吧 随便取样品尝
[29:22] – Salud. – Salud. -干杯 -干杯
[29:35] That’s it, I surrender. 好了 我投降
[29:37] Keep feeding me like that, I’ll lose my girlish figure. 再这么给我上吃的 我就没法装淑女了
[29:40] Tapeworms, that’s my secret. 绦虫 这是我的秘诀
[29:51] For you. 给你的
[29:54] Passover vodka? 逾越节伏特加
[29:56] Very thoughtful, Nucky. 非常有想法 努基
[29:58] Think He’ll mind if a Catholic takes a shot? 我也信教 上帝不介意我喝一杯吧
[30:01] L’chaim. 致生活
[30:04] – What does that mean again? – To life. -什么意思来着 -致生活
[30:06] In fact, I’ve got an uncle doing 10 years l’chaim up in Sing Sing. 其实我有个叔叔在纽约州立监狱蹲了十年的牢
[30:25] That’d get you through 40 years in the desert. 这一口够在沙漠里撑四十年了
[30:29] You know what that show needs? 你知道那节目需要什么吗
[30:31] Some dub prancing around like a schvartze? 需要有人脱光衣服学黑鬼跳舞吗
[30:33] Oh, no, sir! Oh! 不要 先生 不要
[30:36] It needs a star. 需要明星
[30:39] It needs you. 也就是你
[30:41] I don’t disagree. 我不反对
[30:47] – Then you’ll do it. – Come again? -那你就上吧 -您说什么
[30:49] You’re going to star in “The Naughty Virgin.” Congratulations. 你要出演《风流处女》了 恭喜
[30:52] Oh, I can’t. I have a commitment. 恐怕不行 我有约在身
[30:55] Kern’s new show in New York. I start rehearsals next week. 科恩在纽约的新戏 下周开始排练
[30:57] – Well, postpone it. – Contracts are signed. -推掉 -我已经签合同了
[31:00] The theater’s booked. Besides, it’s a great show. 剧院都选好了 再说 那演出也不错
[31:02] I’ll make it worth your while if that’s your concern. 我可以保证你的决定十分超值
[31:04] It’s not about money. I’ve given my word. 不是钱的问题 我已经答应别人了
[31:07] That’s easy to straighten out. 这很容易解决
[31:08] Nuck, please. 别这样 努基
[31:10] I’d rather you didn’t do that. 我希望你不要这么做
[31:20] Well, you can’t blame me for trying. 至少我试过了
[31:25] Heck, Billie’s gonna come out fine. 贝莉不会有事的
[31:27] You’ll see. I mean, it’s not like she wrote it. 过一阵就好了 她前途很不错的
[31:31] – Tough game, isn’t it? – Show business? -生意不好做啊 -演出的生意吗
[31:34] You know what they say, dying is easy. 大伙都这么说 生不如死
[31:39] Good luck with the new one. I’ll be fifth row center. 祝你新剧演出顺利 我会订第五排中间的位子
[31:44] I knew you’d understand. 我知道你能理解我
[31:47] And thanks for lunch. 谢谢你的款待
[31:51] Eddie. 埃迪
[31:54] Forgot your vodka. 忘记拿你的伏特加
[32:01] L’chaim. 致生活
[32:20] They pray to that fat fuck? 他们拜那个胖子吗
[32:21] It’s a symbol of enlightenment. 他是启迪的象征
[32:29] New shipment of heroin. That ought to make Rothstein happy. 新到的海洛因 罗斯坦肯定高兴
[32:33] It’s the other one I’m worried about. 我担心的是另一个
[32:35] What, Masseria? Fuck him. 马赫里亚吗 去他的吧
[32:41] Let me see. 给我看看
[32:50] Last two numbers are still visible. 最后两位数还是看得见
[32:52] My hand hurts. 我磨的手疼
[32:53] Once they’re filed off, lightly stipple the area with a punch. 磨掉之后 在原来的地方打几个点
[32:57] Lightly. You don’t want to damage the frame. 轻点 别把枪弄坏了
[33:01] A lot of fuss for nothing. 真是白费力气
[33:02] – You’re an expert now? – I’ve done it plenty of times. -你现在也成内行了 -我干过无数次了
[33:07] Well, then one more shouldn’t be a problem. 那再干一次也没什么问题
[33:15] Women’s health clinic. St. Theresa’s. 女性健康诊所 圣特蕾莎医院
[33:17] – Women’s health clinic. – It’s the Dawson’s Dancing Dolls. -女性健康诊所 -道森家的舞娘
[33:20] Women’s health clinic. St. Theresa’s Hospital. 女性健康诊所 圣特蕾莎医院
[33:22] – Free to all. – You’ve never seen anything like ’em, sir. -完全免费 -有史以来最火辣的舞娘
[33:24] 8:30 this evening at The Funny Place. How are you? 今晚八点半在乐趣馆
[33:28] Women’s health clinic. St. Theresa’s Hospital. Free to all. 女性健康诊所 圣特蕾莎医院 完全免费
[33:31] You’ve never seen anything like ’em. 有史以来最火辣的舞娘
[33:33] Women’s health clinic. St. Theresa’s Hospital. 女性健康诊所 圣特蕾莎医院
[33:35] 8:30 this evening at The Funny Place. Thank you, sir. 今晚八点半在乐趣馆 谢谢你 先生
[33:40] Bring some friends. Dawson’s Dancing Dolls. 带朋友来看吧 道森家的舞娘
[33:42] They’re dimpled, they’re darling. Oh, they are delightful. 又丰满 又可人 天啊 真是妙不可言
[33:47] Excuse me. 不好意思
[33:52] Marguerite. 玛格丽特
[33:54] An unexpected pleasure. 真是意外之喜
[33:56] How are you, Madame Jeunet? 茱内特夫人 近来可好
[33:58] I am well. Very well, yes. But we are closed. 非常好 但是我们打烊了
[34:01] – Halas. – I’m sorry? -可惜啊 -您说什么
[34:03] The spring dresses are arriving. 春装马上到
[34:05] Beautiful they will be. Comme dans un reve. 非常美丽 如梦似幻
[34:08] You must see them, but tomorrow. 明天您一定要来看看
[34:10] I’ve no doubt they’re lovely. 肯定很漂亮
[34:12] But actually, I’m here to ask a favor. 但我来是想请您帮忙的
[34:14] It is granted, whatever it is. 当然 不管是什么忙
[34:16] But when you come back, yes? 等你再来的时候是么
[34:18] If I could just leave some of these here 我想把传单留在这里一些
[34:21] for any customer that might be interested. 如果有顾客感兴趣就发给他们
[34:23] C’est primordial. I take them. 没问题 留给我吧
[34:25] Come back when all is ready. 等到货之后一定回来看看
[34:27] I think she’d prefer something– 她应该更喜欢
[34:36] Good afternoon. 下午好
[34:38] Yes. I– 是的 我
[34:40] Your plans have changed, clearly. 显然你的计划有变
[34:42] – That is what happened. – He expected to be out of town. -正是这样 -他说他要去外地
[34:45] But he was able to stay at home after all. 但他还是想尽办法留在了家里
[34:47] Look, Margaret, I… 玛格丽特 你看
[34:52] Well? I’m looking. 怎么了 我看着呢
[34:55] Gus, it’s all too fancy for me. 古斯 这些衣服都太华丽了
[34:58] Why don’t we just– 我们还是
[35:02] Gosh. 天啊
[35:07] – This is– – Miss Kent. -这是 -肯特小姐
[35:10] Your friends call you Billie. 你的朋友都叫你贝莉
[35:12] Guess that won’t be happening here. 不过这里没人会这么叫我了
[35:14] Why don’t we discuss this later? 我们晚上谈谈吧
[35:18] There’s no need. 算了吧
[35:26] I doubt that you’re free in the evenings, but… 我觉得你晚上应该没空 但是
[35:53] Well, that’s service. I haven’t even called for a cab yet. 服务真周到 我还没叫出租车呢
[35:55] – How’s that? – I travel light. -怎么回事 -我带的行李少
[35:57] Never know when you’ll have to leave town in a hurry. 说不定就要远行了
[35:59] – Just give me 10 minutes. – Ain’t a cabbie. -给我十分钟 -我们不是的哥
[36:02] – Oh, you ain’t, ain’t you? – No, sir. -原来不是啊 -不是
[36:09] Listen, fellas, I– are you sure you’ve got the right room? 兄弟们 你们没走错房间吧
[36:12] You Eddie Cantor, ain’t you? 埃迪·康托尔是吧
[36:15] Depends how big the bill is. 看你们要多少钱了
[36:17] We’re affiliated with Mr. Thompson. 我们是为汤普森先生办事的
[36:23] You’re Milky, isn’t it? 你叫米奇是吧
[36:28] Chalky. 朝琪
[36:31] See, when you come to town, 你看 你的演出
[36:32] we never do get a chance to see you strut. 我们总是错过
[36:34] On account of the rules of the venue. 因为路上的事
[36:37] Oh, boys, let me tell you, that’s an outrage. 小伙子们 这确实让人恼火
[36:39] You come to New York, I personally guarantee you the best box. 去纽约吧 我保证让你大饱眼福
[36:42] Ain’t gonna be able to do that. 我们不去纽约
[36:44] But Mr. Thompson, he say come by. 汤普森先生倒是要我们过来
[36:47] Maybe you do a little show for us. 说你要演个节目
[36:49] Well, I wish I had the time. 可惜我没时间啊
[36:51] Said you had 10 minutes. 你不是说有十分钟么
[36:55] Look, um… 这个
[36:57] Mr. White. 怀特先生
[36:59] And Mr. Purnsley. 还有珀斯利先生
[37:02] I explained to Nucky. He means the world to me. 我跟努基解释过了 他对我非常重要
[37:05] I just can’t walk away from a contract. 但是签了的合同没法反悔
[37:07] He, of all people, understands– 他最理解
[37:09] Any particular place you like us to sit? 你要我们坐哪
[37:15] Right there is good. 这就行
[37:27] Usually work a bigger room. 没在这么小的地方演过
[37:29] We simple folk. 我们喜欢从简
[37:35] Make it something funny. 演的好笑点
[37:46] *A boy and girl were walking A-walking, yes, walking* *男孩女孩走在路上 在路上*
[37:49] *And as he stood there talking, he stole a little kiss. Mua!* *他们停下聊天 男孩偷偷亲了女孩*
[37:53] *The girlie starting giggling, oh, giggling Yes, giggling* *女孩开始偷笑 偷笑 偷笑啊偷笑*
[37:59] *And as he stood there wiggling He shyly told her this* *他在那里扭扭捏捏 偷偷告诉她*
[38:02] *Oh, gee, oh, gosh Oh, golly, I’m in love* *天啊 地啊 我爱上你了*
[38:07] *Oh, gee, oh, gosh It’s you I’m thinking of* *天啊 地啊 我心里只有你*
[38:11] *I love to hold your teeny weeny hand in mine…* *我想握住你的小手*
[38:18] *I get a piggly wiggly feeling down my spine…* *但又思前想后 不敢伸手*
[38:26] *Oh, me, oh, my Oh, how I love…* *天啊 地啊 我多么*
[38:35] Tell the son of the bitch I’ll do it. 告诉那混蛋我演了
[39:01] You said 5:30. 你说五点半的
[39:03] I took the roundabout way to elude the baying hounds. 兜了个圈子 甩掉了几条猎狗
[39:07] What hounds? Were you followed? 什么猎狗 你被跟踪了么
[39:10] A verbal flourish, Mr. Smith. 这是修辞手法 史密斯先生
[39:12] What happened over there? There’s nothing in the paper. 那边怎么样了 报纸什么都没说
[39:14] Well, it was a closed hearing, 听证会不开放
[39:16] but not without its points of interest. 但我知道了问询要点
[39:18] There was an admiral of the Coast Guard. 有个海岸警卫队的队长
[39:21] Rather dashing in his dress whites. 穿着白色制服的
[39:23] A district supervisor from the Bureau of Prohibition 还有个禁酒局的高层
[39:27] with a stain of some nature on his pants cuff. 裆部沾了不知道什么东西
[39:31] And the Secretary of the Treasury soberly attired in dark wool. 还有盛装出席的财政部长
[39:35] I don’t care what they were wearing. What did Mellon say? 我不管他们穿什么 梅隆说什么了
[39:38] I would not call him a staunch ally of the Justice Department. 他对司法部门不是很配合
[39:42] Harry can’t stand him. 哈利受不了他
[39:43] No doubt the feeling is reciprocated. 难怪他也受不了哈利
[39:47] What can he do to us? 他能把咱们怎么样
[39:49] Well, a man with $200 million to his name 手头有两个亿的人
[39:52] can do whatever he chooses. 想干什么干什么
[39:57] Oh, you’re looking a tad peaked. 你怎么这个脸色
[40:02] Is this all a joke to you, Means? 这一切对你来说都是笑话么 米恩斯
[40:03] No, but I find pleasure where I can. 不是 但我会尽量找笑点
[40:11] Why am I doing this? Why did I leave Ohio? 我为什么要做这个 我为什么离开俄亥俄
[40:14] For the profit, Jess. For the profit. 为了利益 杰斯 为了利益
[40:17] I can’t keep track of the money. 我找不到那笔钱
[40:18] I don’t remember who I lied to or what lies I told them. 我记不得对谁撒过谎 撒的什么谎
[40:21] And now with this damn senator rooting around, 现在还有这个该死的参议员在这里调查
[40:23] what if he finds someone honest? 如果他找到会说实话的人怎么办
[40:25] Attorneys general do not go to prison. 总检察长不会进监狱的
[40:27] I’m not the attorney general. Harry Daugherty is. 我不是总检察长 哈利·达赫提才是
[40:31] It’s all quite elementary. 很简单
[40:33] Your adversaries claim you’re not putting bootleggers in jail. 你的对手说你没有把私酒贩子关起来
[40:36] Tell Mr. Daugherty to put one in jail. 那就让达赫提先生关几个进去
[40:38] Bootleggers are the men we’re in business with. 私酒贩子和我们都有生意来往
[40:41] If they go to jail– – 如果他们进监狱
[40:47] What I’ve learned, 我知道的是
[40:49] the truth is surprisingly easy to obfuscate. 真相非常容易混淆
[40:59] What the heck is going on in here? 这里发生了什么
[41:00] Oh, thank the Lord you manifested. 谢天谢地还好你出现了
[41:02] I was afraid we’d be imprisoned until the cockerel crowed. 我原以为我们要被关到早上
[41:16] It’s all right, Prudence. You needn’t bother yourself. 没事的 普鲁登斯 你不用敲门
[41:19] It’s me. 是我
[41:25] May I sit? 我能坐下么
[41:28] It’s your house. 这是你的房子
[41:39] Would you mind? 你能坐下么
[41:40] Do you imagine this being a lengthy conversation? 你觉得我们会谈很长时间么
[41:43] I don’t think either of us is terribly interested in that. 我觉得你我都不是太在意这个吧
[41:55] – This afternoon– – Please, don’t. -今天下午 -请别说了
[41:57] Just let me 就让我
[41:58] Whatever fiction you prefer is perfectly fine with me. 你编的故事我全信
[42:00] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[42:04] I am sorry. 我很抱歉
[42:08] For demonstrating 因为我的
[42:12] bad form. 失当表现
[42:16] Bad form? 失当表现
[42:18] Yes. 是的
[42:20] That would distress you, wouldn’t it? 这让你很难过是吧
[42:24] – I’m being honest. – I know. -我很诚恳 -我知道
[42:27] That’s what’s making it all just slightly humiliating. 正是这点让我感到羞辱
[42:34] Is she in need of rescuing, too? 她也很需要救助 是么
[42:39] She seems pretty capable of looking after herself. 她看上去很会照顾自己
[42:44] I think that might prove difficult for you. 我以为这点很难证明给你看的
[42:47] How’s that? 为什么
[42:48] It’s not a role you’re comfortable in. 那不是一个你适应的角色
[42:52] Maybe I’ve changed. 也许我变了
[42:54] Perhaps you’re not the only one. 你不是唯一改变的人
[43:03] I’ll look in on the kids, then I’ll leave. 我去看看孩子们 然后我就走了
[43:06] – No. – I’m sorry? -不行 -你说什么
[43:08] I’d rather you didn’t look in. 我希望你别去看他们
[43:11] I’m still their stepfather. 我还是他们的继父
[43:12] That’s one of the things you are. 那只是你的几个角色之一
[43:17] Fair enough. 说的对
[43:19] But you might want to ask yourself some practical questions. 也许你应该问自己几个实际的问题
[43:41] When do you expect him? 他什么时候回来
[43:43] I’m sure he will be home. 我知道他会回来的
[43:46] What time does he usually get home? 他一般几点到家
[43:48] It is this time. 就是这个时候
[43:51] It is time now. 就是现在这个时间
[43:53] Is he always this late? 通常都这么晚么
[44:02] You’re a hard man to track down. 你还真是难找啊
[44:05] Agent Coughlin. 考夫林探员
[44:08] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[44:10] I check on the dinner. 我去看看晚餐
[44:19] Do you 你想
[44:22] intend to extort money from me? 敲诈我的钱么
[44:27] I’d say it was the other way around. 要我说是反过来
[44:29] – Wouldn’t you? – What? -不是么 -什么
[44:31] I saw you that night at the speak. 演说那晚我看见你了
[44:34] I kept thinking, “How do I know this fella?” 我一直在想”我怎么会认识这个家伙”
[44:37] I mean, that’s a face you can’t forget. 我是说 你这张脸看过就不会忘
[44:40] Then it hit me. 然后我想起来了
[44:42] You came to my house before Christmas. 圣诞节前你来过我家
[44:45] Over on 27th. 二十七号那天
[44:47] Gave me the big sales pitch. 给我好一阵推销
[44:49] How I could save money if I pressed my shirts myself. 如果我能自己熨衣服 会省多少钱
[44:53] Well, that iron you sold me is a piece of junk. 你卖给我的那个熨斗就是块垃圾
[44:58] Used it two or three times. 用了两三次
[45:00] Then it totally fell apart. 就彻底散架了
[45:04] No! 不
[45:13] He wasn’t here to arrest me. 他不是来这逮捕我的
[45:16] I sold him an iron. 我卖给他一块熨斗
[45:31] I hold his legs. 我抓住他的腿
[45:40] Husband! 丈夫
[45:53] Please avert your eyes. 闭上眼睛 别看这边
[46:55] The bad person. 坏人
[47:25] It’s quiet this evening. 今晚真安静
[47:27] So I see. 确实
[47:33] Get out on the porch and attract some customers. 出去多招揽点客户
[47:36] I thought you didn’t want us doing that. 我以为你不希望我们这样
[47:38] Then why the goddamn hell would I say it? 那我还说这个干什么
[47:48] My dearest James. 亲爱的詹姆斯
[47:50] I am compelled to write to you 由于我无力承担开销
[47:53] due to my constant concern over expenses 生意入不敷出
[47:57] which are more than I can bear alone. 我不得不写信给你
[48:05] I miss you terribly every day. 我每天都很想你
[48:08] Life is nothing without you 没有你生活就没有了意义
[48:10] and there is no one who understands me. 而且没有一个人可以懂我
[48:16] Please, please, 求你了 求你了
[48:18] please come home. 求你回家来吧
[48:24] Your eternally devoted mother. 永远爱你的母亲
[48:48] You’ve lost one, Mrs. Thompson. 你已经失去了一位 汤普森太太
[48:50] Excuse me? 您说什么
[48:51] There were five last night. 昨晚有五位
[48:58] We’ll wait a few more minutes. 我们再等等
[48:59] That seems rather ad hoc. 这显得有点特殊化
[49:02] Not everyone has your rigor, Sister. 不是谁都像您一样严苛 修女
[49:05] One tends to be prompt 如果一个人觉得事情重要
[49:07] for the things one considers important. 那她必然会严格守时
[49:09] Begging your pardon, ma’am. 抱歉 女士
[49:10] But it is hard to get away in the evening. 但是晚上到这来确实很难
[49:13] What would you find more convenient? 你们觉得什么时候更方便
[49:15] For me, the morning after I’ve cleared away breakfast. 我的话 早上收拾完早餐
[49:20] And before the children are home from school. 孩子放学之前
[49:23] Perhaps we can better accommodate them. 也许我们可以为她们调整一下
[49:25] Sadly, those hours would not suit my schedule. 可惜 那些时间我不方便
[49:32] Mrs. Thompson? 汤普森太太
[49:39] Dr. Mason has an emergency on the ward. 梅森医生正在病房处理急诊
[49:43] When will he be free? 他什么时候有空
[49:45] There’s no saying right now. He’s very sorry. 现在还不知道 他很抱歉
[49:48] Tell him not to concern himself 告诉他别介意
[49:50] and we’ll speak when he’s free. 等他有空再说
[50:04] Ladies, let’s begin. 女士们 我们开始
[50:08] Isn’t the doctor coming? 医生不来了么
[50:11] He’s called away, unfortunately. 很遗憾 他有事
[50:14] But we can still have a class. 但是我们依然可以上课
[50:15] What would be the point of that? 那还有什么意义
[50:18] We have our book. We have our chart. 我们有书 有图
[50:20] We have ourselves. What else is needed? 有自己 还需要什么
[50:23] This is not what we’ve agreed to, Mrs. Thompson. 这不是我们先前约定的 汤普森太太
[50:26] Yes, the whole day’s been rather like that. 没错 这一天都没按预定的规划走
[50:30] Last time we talked about conception– how life begins. 上一节我们讲到怀孕 生命的孕育
[50:34] This evening we’re going to discuss development. 今晚我们讲发育
[50:37] How a human being grows. 一个人如何成长
[50:59] Well, well, it’s the iron man. 这不是我们的熨斗哥么
[51:03] Hey, this must be a pressing issue. 你找我来最好是有要紧的事
[51:08] May I come in? 我能进来么
[51:20] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[51:23] Flowers? 买花
[51:33] I must dispose of a body. 我要处理一具尸体
[51:44] Must you, now? 是么
[51:58] Where’s the other kid? 另一个孩子呢
[52:00] Caught a fever. 感冒了
[52:19] – For Mr. Rosetti. – I’ll take it. -给罗塞蒂先生的 -给我就行了
[52:21] Suit yourself. 自便
[52:24] Untie me. 给我解开
[52:26] – Untie me! – I’m trying. -给我解开 -我在呢
[52:30] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[52:32] What’s going on? 怎么了
[52:37] Mr. Rosetti! 罗塞蒂先生
[52:57] Don’t shoot! 别开枪
[53:07] Go, go, go, go! 快走 走 走
[53:32] Aw, fuck. 该死的
[53:58] Oh, I think you’re brilliant. You are absolutely brilliant! 我觉得你很聪明 太聪明了
[54:01] Let’s go, Vern. 我们走 弗恩
[54:04] We’ll keep it the same for now. 现在我们还保持和以前一样
[54:06] He’ll have his own ideas, 他有自己的主意
[54:08] but we’ll deal with that as we stumble through, okay? 但我们会熬过去的 好么
[54:11] – Vern. – Don’t say it. -弗恩 -别说了
[54:14] But this is crazy, isn’t it? 这太疯狂了
[54:16] Kid, the whole business is crazy. 孩子 这个行当本来就是疯狂的
[54:20] I’ll see you up there. 一会上面见
[54:26] He’s got a very cute boyfriend. 他有个很漂亮的男朋友
[54:31] He doesn’t come off that way. 他可不像是基佬
[54:35] Want to tell me what happened? 想告诉我发生了什么么
[54:37] You don’t have to worry about it. I had a discussion with her, 你不用担心 我和她谈过了
[54:40] we reached an understanding, and it won’t happen again. 我们达成了共识 这事以后不会再发生了
[54:45] That’s not what I meant. 我不是这个意思
[54:47] Then I guess you’d better clue me in. 那你最好给点提示
[54:49] Yesterday we were closing. 昨天我们都要散伙了
[54:51] Today they’re rewriting the show. 今天他们居然要重写剧本
[54:54] Sounds like Shubert’s protecting his investment. 听上去舒伯特好像要保护他的投资
[54:58] What did you do, Gus? 你做了什么 古斯
[55:01] I didn’t do anything. You told me not to. 我什么都没做 你告诉我什么都不要做
[55:04] Besides, what does it matter as long as you get what you want? 再说了 你都达成所愿了 这些还重要么
[55:07] Your father doesn’t know what he’s talking about. 你父亲根本不知道他在说什么
[55:12] Billie. We’re gonna run through it. 贝莉 我们要开始了
[55:24] What did I say? What did I do? 我说了什么 我做了什么
[55:25] What did I do? I like her. 我做了什么 我喜欢她
[55:34] Eddie, you’re a lifesaver. 埃迪 你真是我的救命恩人
[55:38] Whatever you’re doing here, 不管怎么样
[55:40] I promise I won’t let you down. 我保证不会让你失望
[55:43] Lucy Danziger. 露西·丹齐格
[55:45] Ever heard of her? 听说过她么
[55:50] The next one won’t know a goddamn thing about you either. 下一个也根本不会知道你的
[55:54] All right, kids, just muddle through and make it work. 好了 孩子们 进场表演吧
[55:57] Izzy, naughty virgin, you’re on. 依奇 风流处女 到你们了
[56:07] *He’s not so good in a crowd, but when you get him alone* *他在人群中不起眼 但当你单独见他*
[56:12] *You’d be surprised He isn’t much at a dance,* *你定会感到惊讶 他舞技一般*
[56:16] *but when he’s taking you home You’d be surprised* *但当你跟他回家 你定会感到惊讶*
[56:21] *He doesn’t look like much of a lover* *他看上去并非一位好恋人*
[56:24] *But you can’t judge a book by its cover* *但看人岂能只看表面*
[56:28] *He’s got the face of an angel* *他有天使般的面容*
[56:31] *But there’s a devil in his eye…* 但眼神中透露出恶魔之气
[56:36] There’s news from Mr. Rothstein. 罗斯坦先生来消息了
[56:40] Four fatalities. 四人死亡
[56:42] None of them Gyp Rosetti. 没有吉普·罗塞蒂
[56:45] *You’d be surprised At a party or at a ball* *你定会感到惊讶 在派对或是舞会上*
[56:51] *I’ve got to admit that he’s nothing at all* *我得说他一点也不起眼*
[56:55] *But in a Morris chair you’d be surprised.* *但是在安乐椅上 你定会感到惊讶*
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme