Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:50] Don’t. 不要啊
[02:04] Should I answer it? 我要接吗
[02:07] Should I? Well? 接吗 好吧
[02:09] – Oh, just answer it already. – Hello? -快接吧 -喂
[02:13] Katy. I’m looking for Owen. 凯蒂 叫欧文接电话
[02:15] Yes, Mr. Thompson. 好的 汤普森先生
[02:23] – Hello? – Where the hell were you? -喂 -你死哪里去了
[02:25] I was just in the loo. I didn’t hear the phone. Jesus. 我去厕所了 没听见电话
[02:30] – The two of you? – Sir? -你俩都没听见 -先生
[02:32] – Where in the bathroom? – No. No, no, I– -你在厕所吗 -不不
[02:34] – Have you read the paper? – No, I have not. -你看报纸了吗 -还没
[02:37] Well, read one and meet me at Mickey’s. 看报纸 然后来米奇家见我
[02:55] I’d have kept speaking had I known you’d stop. 早知道你要停下来 我就不挂电话了
[02:57] I don’t have to. 我没必要
[03:01] I’d better go. 我要走了
[03:03] He’s in a bad humor again. 他心情又不好了
[03:06] Well, then it won’t matter if you’re late. 那你迟点也没关系
[03:12] Will it, Mr. Poofles? 对吧 跟屁虫先生
[03:22] Mr. Poofles. 跟屁虫先生
[03:36] There’s some fresh rolls if you want. 有新鲜面包 你要吃吗
[03:41] I like the poppy. These are sesame. 我喜欢罂粟籽 这是芝麻的
[03:45] Why ain’t he at school? 他怎么没去上学
[03:47] Bellyache. 肚子痛
[03:55] Let me take a look at you, champ. 让我看看你 宝贝
[04:01] What the hell’s this? 这是怎么回事
[04:04] Sonny, go play. 宝贝 一边玩去
[04:06] – Hey, your ma’s talking to you. – Go play. -妈妈在跟你说话呢 -玩去吧
[04:08] Go play. Come on. 一边玩去 去吧
[04:12] Go on. 去吧
[04:16] He came home with it yesterday. I rang the headmaster. 昨天他回家就这样了 我问过校长了
[04:19] Some new boy, he’s a bully. 新来的孩子 喜欢欺负人
[04:22] Picking on a kid almost stone-cold deaf? 欺负一个聋哑小孩
[04:24] They all are, Al. That’s why he’s there. 大家都是聋哑人 所以他才去那儿上学
[04:28] Boys will be boys, whether they can hear each other or not. 小男孩都是这样 不管聋不聋
[04:37] Kid’s got to toughen up. 我们得让孩子更强壮
[04:43] Coming through. Coming through. 要来了 要来了
[04:47] All right, pipe down. 好了 请安静
[04:49] Mr. Thompson wants a word. 汤普森先生有话要说
[04:51] As some of you may know, 大家可能已经知道
[04:53] our contact at Tabor Heights… 我们在塔博尔高地的联络人
[04:59] Sheriff Victor Sickles died recently 维克多·希寇斯治安官去世了
[05:01] as a result of what the “Atlantic City Press” 正如《大西洋城报》报道的一样
[05:04] has deemed a tragic accident. 死于一起悲惨事故
[05:09] Given as how the chief witness to this unfortunate occurrence 考虑到这场悲剧的主要证人
[05:12] was a Mr. Gyp Rosetti of New York, 是来自纽约的吉普·罗塞蒂先生
[05:14] it’s quite possible there’s a bit more to the story. 这事儿恐怕没这么简单
[05:17] That being the case, until further notice, 既然如此 除非另行通知
[05:20] all shipments to Mr. Rothstein will use back roads only, 运给罗斯坦先生的货物都走备用线路
[05:25] avoiding Tabor Heights altogether. 决不能经过塔博尔高地
[05:29] In the middle of January? The roads are sheets of ice. 在一月中旬 路上全是冰
[05:32] And where are we gonna get gas? 我们去哪儿加油
[05:34] That’s your problem, isn’t it? 这是你的问题 对吧
[05:37] You sure this is a good idea? 你确定要这么做
[05:40] What the fuck you asking him for? 你问他做鸟用啊
[05:42] I just thought when it comes to– 我觉得如果…
[05:45] You just what? I already said how it is. 如果怎么样 我已经说过怎么办了
[05:48] All right, Nuck. I’m sorry. 好的 努基 抱歉
[05:50] Get up to Tabor Heights, find out what the fuck is going on. 去塔博尔高地看看情况如何
[05:54] Yes, sir. 遵命
[05:55] You know that coast road that heads through Hammond? 你知道那条通往哈蒙德的海岸路吧
[05:58] Head up there, check out the roads. See how icy they actually are. 去那儿 看看路上的冰有多厚
[06:03] – You know the one I mean. – Okay. -你知道我说的哪条路吧 -知道
[06:08] What’s being done about Rowland Smith? 罗兰·史密斯怎么样了
[06:10] – Who? – Rowland Smith. -谁 -罗兰·史密斯
[06:13] Nate Honig’s wheelman. The sack of shit who robbed this place. 奈特·霍尼希的同伙 一起来打劫的那人
[06:17] That job was left to Manny Horvitz. 不是让曼尼·霍维茨去处理了吗
[06:19] Oh, where’s he been lately? 那他人呢
[06:21] I don’t have enough on my mind? 我还不够忙吗
[06:23] I have to start checking your fucking work, too? 难不成我还要亲自检查你的工作
[06:25] Make sure things are being handled? 把事情都给我理顺了
[06:27] It won’t happen again, sir. 没有下次了 先生
[06:28] Find this guy. Use Agent Sawicki if you have to. 找到这个人 如有必要 去找萨维奇特工
[06:31] You want the feds involved? 要惊动联调局的人吗
[06:32] He’s on the goddamn payroll. Make him earn it. 他拿了钱的 总得出点力吧
[06:36] Any more second-guessing? 还有什么后顾之忧
[06:39] I’ll get on it straightaway. 我马上去办
[06:44] – Nucky, can I have a word? – About what? -努基 我能说句话吗 -什么
[06:47] This Rosetti business, the whole Tabor Heights thing. 罗塞蒂的问题 塔博尔高地的事情
[06:50] If you’ve got a complaint, talk to Mickey. 如果你有抱怨 去找米奇
[06:53] I don’t. 我没有
[06:56] It’s just that I’m back now. 我现在回来了
[06:57] I’m well aware of that. 我知道
[06:59] Then let me earn, Nucky. 那别让我闲着 努基
[07:00] I did my time like you asked. 我听你的话服了刑
[07:02] Let’s get something straight. 有些事情先搞清楚
[07:04] Allowing you to simply go to jail is the last gift I’ll ever give you. 仅仅让你坐牢 是我给你最后的恩赐
[07:16] This is rather infelicitous language, isn’t it? 这个措辞有些不得体吧
[07:25] – Vagina? – It is a medical term. -阴道 -这是医学用语
[07:27] I’ve never enjoyed the sound of it. 我不喜欢这个词
[07:29] I’ve never liked brussels sprouts, 我也不喜欢芽甘蓝
[07:31] but I don’t deny they exist. 但我不否认它们的存在
[07:32] What a peculiar analogy. 好独特的比喻
[07:34] What term would you prefer? 你喜欢什么术语
[07:36] The entire area is problematical. 这整个部分都有不妥
[07:39] You do acknowledge certain subjects 你应该知道 没有术语
[07:41] would be difficult to discuss without it? 有些学科是无法进行讨论的
[07:43] Intercourse, fertilization, birth. 性交 受精 生育
[07:46] You imagine yourself quite wicked, don’t you, Doctor? 你不觉得自己很坏吗 医生
[07:49] The jackanapes at the back of every classroom, 躲在角落里的猴子
[07:51] mistaking his sniggering for the wit of the world. 误将自己的窃笑当做大智慧
[07:54] That sounds more like my cousin Francis. 你说的貌似是我的堂兄弗朗西斯
[08:01] “Pregnant.” “怀孕”
[08:04] Another problematical area? 又有不妥的地方吗
[08:07] “Gravid” has a noble ring. “妊娠”听起来更稳妥一些
[08:11] Will they even know what that means? 她们能明白那是什么意思吗
[08:13] Is it not your intention to instruct them? 你不是打算教给她们吗
[08:14] “With child”? “有孩子”
[08:19] “Monthly time.” “月事”
[08:21] You are at odds with “menstruation”? 连”月经”你也觉得不妥
[08:23] – It’s good Latin. – A regrettable neologism. -这可是拉丁语 -令人遗憾的新词
[08:25] The Federal Children’s Bureau has already published a series 联邦儿童局已经出版了一系列
[08:28] on prenatal care and “menstruation” is what they use. 产前保健书籍 用的就是”月经”
[08:31] The indiscretion of politicians is of no concern to me. 政客们的草率不在我关心的范围
[08:35] I will be attending the class 我会旁听所有课程
[08:37] to make sure my instructions are followed. 确保我的指示得到贯彻
[08:41] And these are? 这些是
[08:43] Gifts for the women. 给女士们的礼物
[08:46] “Kotex.” “高洁丝”
[08:48] Sanitary napkins, Sister. 修女 是卫生棉
[08:52] These are sold openly in stores? 这种东西也在商店里公开售卖吗
[08:54] They are a relatively new product. 是新近上市的产品
[08:57] Perhaps you yourself… 或许您可以留一包…
[09:11] let’s hope our evening students aren’t quite so sensitive. 希望我们的晚班学员不要这样敏感
[09:43] Looks like you’ve stepped straight into my trap. 看来你径直走进了我的陷阱
[09:46] What? 什么
[09:47] You know, like I was gonna arrest you. 因为我打算逮捕你啊
[09:51] Why would you do that? 为什么逮捕我
[09:53] Just making a little joke. 开个玩笑而已
[09:54] Mr. Thompson’s a busy man. 汤普森先生很忙
[09:56] I have nothing better to do? 我就无事可做么
[09:59] Came out here in the middle of the day, didn’t you? 你不是大白天转悠到这了么
[10:02] Is this Rowland Smith’s place or not? 到底是不是罗兰·史密斯的地方
[10:05] That’s what the Philly office says. 费城的局里是这样说
[10:10] You spoke to other agents about this? 你跟其他探员提过吗
[10:13] Just the one 就一个
[10:15] that I can trust. 我信得过的
[10:17] You mean the one that’s crooked. 你指被你收买的那个
[10:26] Looks like it’s locked. 看来是锁上了
[10:28] Thanks for clearing that up. 多谢你的说明
[10:41] Rowland Smith’s been a busy fella. 罗兰·史密斯很忙啊
[10:47] At least half of this is ours. 至少有一半是我们的
[10:49] It’s all ours now. 现在都是我们的了
[10:52] You sure he’s showing up? 确定他会来吗
[10:53] This is his main drop. 这里是他的老窝
[10:55] Says your man in Philly. 你费城的线人这么说
[10:57] Well, he would know, wouldn’t he? 他最清楚不过 是不是
[10:59] And what’s stopping him from tipping Smith off? 他为什么不去给史密斯通风报信
[11:02] Why would he do that? 他为什么要那样做
[11:05] Because he’s never bothered to catch him. 因为他以前也没费心去抓史密斯
[11:16] Call me when he gets here. 他来了告诉我
[11:18] I’ll take care of it. You’ve my word. 我会处理的 我保证
[11:21] You needn’t involve yourself. 你不需要牵涉进来
[11:23] Is that what I asked you? 我是这么交代你的吗
[11:25] You’ve mentioned low profiles. 你说过要低调行事
[11:27] I’m trying to oblige. 我只是服从
[11:38] Go buy a personality. 买副让人喜欢的个性去吧
[11:56] Let me get this straight. 我们说说看
[11:57] Rosetti’s gassing up, Sickles is at the next pump. 罗塞蒂正加油 希寇斯靠着旁边的油泵
[12:01] He completely douses himself with gasoline. 他浑身泼满了汽油
[12:04] Then for some fucking reason, 然后不知见了什么鬼
[12:06] decides that it’s a good time for a smoke. 突然想要抽支烟
[12:08] Look, what’s the difference? 那有什么差别
[12:10] The man was your partner. 他生前是你的搭档
[12:11] What I’m saying is, it don’t matter. 我的意思是 那无关紧要
[12:14] The situation’s being handled. 事情正在掌控中
[12:15] Meaning what? 什么意思
[12:17] Me and the boys, we’re taking care of it. 我和小子们正在处理
[12:19] You just said you couldn’t arrest them. 你刚刚还说不能逮捕他们
[12:20] I’m not talking about arresting them. 我没有说要逮捕他们
[12:23] I’m talking about handling them. 我说要处理他们
[12:24] I got a load coming through here tomorrow night, Deputy Ramsey. 我明晚有一批货过路 拉姆西副治安官
[12:27] I’m the sheriff now. 我现在是治安官了
[12:28] And I still got a load coming through. 我还是有货要过路
[12:30] It’s fine. Same as always. 没问题 同往常一样
[12:33] You boys go about your business. 你们安心做生意
[12:36] Leave these dagos to us. 意大利佬交给我们
[12:48] I don’t like this. 我不喜欢这样
[12:50] Let the man do his job, Eli. 让人家做自己的事 伊莱
[12:51] You ain’t the only sheriff ever lived. 你不是天底下唯一一个治安官
[12:55] Get in the car. 上车
[13:13] Postcard from Johnny. 强尼寄来的明信片
[13:15] “Greetings from Naples. “来自那不勒斯的问候
[13:17] I haven’t seen this many Italians 自从布鲁克林一别
[13:18] since we were back in Brooklyn.” 我就没见过这么多意大利人”
[13:25] What the fuck is this? 什么鬼东西
[13:27] Cash. What do you mean? 票子啊 你什么意思
[13:29] It’s sticky. 粘糊糊的
[13:31] Little schmutz. I don’t know, I just ate. 有点儿脏吧 不知道 我刚吃了东西
[13:35] Even your money reeks. 你的钱都一股臭气
[13:36] Fuck you talking about? 你他妈说什么呢
[13:38] Would it kill you to pony up for a decent shave once in a while? 偶尔抽空去好好刮个脸会死吗你
[13:41] A little Bay Rum. 喷点儿桂香水
[13:43] Gives me a rash. 我过敏
[13:44] Jake, I’m serious. 杰克 说真的
[13:46] You know I love you, but you smell like a sardine’s twat. 我是爱你的 可是你臭得像泡鱼屎
[13:49] I mean, what does your wife say? 你老婆怎么说的
[13:52] “Why didn’t I marry Milton Korntragger?” “我当初为什么没嫁给弥尔顿·科恩特雷格”
[13:57] Your whores, then. 你的婊们子呢
[13:58] I pay ’em not to notice. 我花钱堵她们的嘴
[14:00] 18th up to Harrison. 到十八号的哈里森了
[14:03] I got the rest of my collections tonight. 余下的钱今晚去收
[14:07] – Where you going? – Take a leak. -哪儿去 -撒尿
[14:10] That’s why beer is so profitable. 啤酒就是这么赚的
[14:12] We don’t sell it, we only rent it. 卖了能回收 等于出租
[14:18] Personal hygiene, Jake. 个人卫生 杰克
[14:21] It makes a big impression. 是很要紧的
[14:25] “How was your day, honey?” “今天过得怎么样 亲爱的”
[14:27] I love her and all, but my day? 我是爱她 可是我的一天什么样
[14:30] This happened and then that happened 就是这事那事
[14:32] and then the next thing. That’s the day. 一件接一件 就那样
[14:55] Now you gotta go through this whole– 等你好容易把这些都整…
[15:04] Hi there. 你好啊
[15:07] Don’t move. 别动
[15:08] Check him. 搜身
[15:14] Just for coneys. 打兔子用的
[15:17] Who are you? 你是谁
[15:19] Ask you the same question. 我还要问你们呢
[15:21] You friends of my folks? 我爸妈的朋友吗
[15:23] Do we look friendly? 我们看上去像朋友吗
[15:25] You seem okay. Don’t know about him, though. 你还不错 他就不好说了
[15:30] They don’t like it if I’m late for dinner, so– 他们不喜欢我晚餐迟到 所以…
[15:34] – What’s your name? – Lon Chaney. -你的名字 -朗·钱尼
[15:40] Norma Talmadge. 诺玛·塔曼吉
[15:46] Baby Peggy. 巴比·佩姬
[15:54] Rowland Smith. 罗兰·史密斯
[15:56] You’re mean to children. 你对孩子太凶了
[15:58] Aren’t you the dog’s bollocks? 你不是也胡扯一通么
[16:00] Is that a good thing? 你们中意吗
[16:04] Yeah, I need the Ritz-Carlton. 接丽嘉酒店
[16:08] What used to come up from Atlantic City 原来从大西洋城上岸的货
[16:10] comes right through here, straight in off the ocean. 现在从这里走 直接从海上来
[16:13] Cut out the middleman. 除掉中间人
[16:14] We sail out, load up, off-load here right on the beach. 开船 装货 在这把货卸下
[16:18] Gonna have to do it at night. 得晚上才行
[16:21] We’ll probably need some boats, too. 估计还需要些船
[16:23] I’m new to this. I’m sorry. 我没干过这行 真抱歉
[16:25] You’ve been with us a year. 你都和我们干了一年了
[16:26] What do I know about the ocean? I’m from Yonkers. 我哪知道海上什么样 我是从扬克斯来的
[16:29] – Excuse me, miss. – Sir? -打扰一下 小姐 -什么事
[16:30] One of these days I’m gonna take you in the back, 总有一天我要带你去后面
[16:33] show you how to really make sauce. 教你怎么做肉酱
[16:35] But I don’t know how to cook. 但是我不会下厨
[16:39] You stir, I’ll provide the heat. 你来搅拌 我来管火
[17:04] Could I have one? 能给我来一根吗
[17:08] How old are you? 你多大了
[17:09] 16 next month. 下个月十六
[17:12] Sir. 先生
[17:13] – You shouldn’t smoke. – I don’t. -你不该抽烟 -我不抽
[17:17] Then why do you want a cigarette? 那你要烟干什么
[17:20] See what all the fuss is about. 尝尝什么感觉呗
[17:27] You trying to charm me, kid? 你是想吸引我的注意吗
[17:29] Is it working? 有用吗
[17:31] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[17:35] You gonna hit me again? 你又要打我了吗
[17:37] I’m not opposed to it. 打打也无妨
[17:40] You know who I am, Rowland? 你知道我是谁吗 罗兰
[17:42] Answer straight. 直接回答
[17:43] You’re Nucky Thompson. 你是努基·汤普森
[17:45] You gave us a Christmas turkey once. 有年圣诞你送给我家一只火鸡
[17:47] When did I do that? 那是哪年
[17:49] 1914. 一九一四年
[17:51] I was six. 我当时六岁
[17:54] Boy, was Ma grateful. 妈妈真是感激涕零
[18:02] Is this how you thank me? 你就这么报答我的
[18:05] How do you mean? 什么报答
[18:06] Stealing my merchandise. 偷我的货
[18:11] I guess I didn’t think you’d mind. 我大概觉得你不会在乎吧
[18:14] Why the hell would you think that? 你为什么这么想
[18:15] I don’t know. Whenever I see you in the paper, 不知道 因为我在报纸上看到你
[18:17] it looks like you’re having a good time. 你看起来过得不错
[18:23] Anyway, I didn’t steal it all from you. 再说 我也不是只偷你一个
[18:26] Who else? 还偷谁的
[18:27] A lot of it belongs to Waxey Gordon in Philadelphia. 很多都是费城瓦克西·戈登的
[18:31] Did he give your mother a turkey, too? 他也给你妈一只火鸡了吗
[18:34] Heck, no. 没
[18:35] He’s a crook. 他是个骗子
[18:45] Tell me what you want to happen here. 告诉我你想怎么办
[18:48] What’s that mean? 什么意思
[18:49] It’s not as expected. 不应该发展成这样
[18:51] The fault’s mine for letting it get this far. 是我的错让事情发展成这样
[18:52] I’ll take responsibility and your hands stay clean. 我负全责 你不用脏了手
[19:19] Have one on me. 来抽一根
[19:26] Need a light. 给个火
[19:33] Expecting someone? 是你叫来的吗
[19:35] Federal agents. Get your hands up. 联邦警探 举起手来
[19:36] Get ’em up. Hands up. 快 把手举起来
[19:37] All right, boys. Nice and slow. Nice and slow. 伙计们 慢慢来 慢慢来
[19:41] Go around front. Go around front. 去前面
[19:47] What’s the story, Rowland? 怎么回事 罗兰
[19:49] Beats me. 我也没想到
[19:51] They’re Prohees out of Philly. 他们是费城的禁酒探员
[19:54] They’ve kind of been following me. 他们在跟踪我
[19:56] Arsed-out little shite. 好运玩完了 小杂种
[19:57] – Just trying to get a leg up. – You know any of them? -我只是在说情况 -里面有你认识的吗
[20:00] That tall fed with the 12-gauge, 那个拿着散弹枪的高条子
[20:02] he’s in Waxey Gordon’s pocket. 他是瓦克西·戈登手下的
[20:04] – Anything else? – Pretty sure they’re here to kill me. -还有呢 -他们肯定是想来杀我
[20:07] Enough with the bull… 别胡扯了
[20:09] Jeez, it’s not our… 天呐 不是我们…
[20:12] All right, let’s go. Do what you have to do. 好了 上 快点了事
[20:14] Watch the windows, boys. 看好窗户 伙计们
[20:44] I’m gonna check the cellar. 我去查地下室
[21:17] Anything? 找到什么没
[21:19] Just cobwebs and squirrel turd. 蜘蛛网还有松鼠粪
[21:28] Squirrel turds? 松鼠粪
[21:30] That’s rat shit. 那是老鼠屎
[21:46] Hit me again. 再来一杯
[21:52] Picking up for Mr. Torrio. 我来帮托里奥先生拿东西
[21:59] Give me a short one. 来一小杯
[22:01] Guzik, right? Torrio’s man. 是古兹克对吧 托里奥的人
[22:04] Yeah. I know you? 没错 我认识你吗
[22:05] Joe Miller. I’m with Deanie O’Banion. 乔·米勒 我是迪恩尼·奥巴尼恩的人
[22:08] Uh-huh. Okay. 好吧
[22:09] – Beer’s better here, huh? – How’s that? -这儿啤酒更好 对吧 -怎么说
[22:12] I say the beer’s better here down on the South Side? 南边的啤酒更好吧
[22:15] Tastes the same to me. 我喝起来没差别
[22:18] Well, can’t trust the water anyway. 水也会骗人[美国谚语]
[22:22] What water? 什么水
[22:24] Any water. I don’t know, I’m just… 任何水 我不知道 我只是…
[22:26] look, you drink, I’ll drink. 你喝酒 我也喝
[22:30] We’re fine, right? 我们好好相处
[22:33] Sure, we are. 对 当然
[22:39] You called Dean O’Banion a liar. 你说迪恩·奥巴尼恩是骗子
[22:42] – Huh? – That day at Torrio’s. -啥 -那天在托里奥那
[22:44] – I don’t really… – You got a big mouth to match that big gut. -我不是认真的…-你体型大嘴也大啊
[22:49] Enjoy your beer, Joe. 好好喝酒吧 乔
[22:51] How can I with the stink coming off of you? 有你在这我哪儿喝得下
[22:58] Walk away from me, Jumbo? 不理我是吧 大块头
[23:02] I’m talking to you, you fat fuck. 我在跟你说话 你这肥佬
[23:05] Came to collect? 来拿东西的
[23:06] Here. 来
[23:10] Have some more. 我再给你点
[23:24] How you holding up, huh? 感觉怎么样
[23:26] Come on, get it on. Get it on. 快 搬上去
[23:34] Hurry it up, guys. We don’t have all night. 赶紧着 伙计们 时间很紧
[23:47] Taking their sweet time. 真够慢的
[23:51] Wait it out. 等着吧
[23:53] And if they decide to look down here again? 如果他们又要下来查怎么办
[23:58] Well, we’re all in this together, ain’t we? 我们是一根线上的蚂蚱了
[24:06] The mouths of babes. 真是句聪明话
[24:20] What did we leave in the car? 我们车上留了什么
[24:21] Nothing. I always keep it clean. 没什么 我总是打理干净
[24:24] – The plates? – In Tunney’s name. -车牌呢 -在坦尼的名下
[24:29] Don’t expect he’ll much mind now. 估计他不在乎吧
[24:36] I got maybe 50 if you need any. 如果你要的话我有五十个
[24:39] Got 50 what? 五十个什么
[24:40] License plates. Swap ’em around. 车牌 随时能换
[24:43] That way, they can’t ever track us. 那样就没人能找到我们了
[24:46] That’s your system, is it? 你就是这么干的是吧
[24:48] Worked it out myself. 我自己想出来的
[24:50] Then what are they doing out there? 那他们怎么还是找到你了
[24:56] Just coincidence, I reckon. 凑巧吧 我猜
[25:00] Pretty good run, though, huh? 还是挺厉害的 对吧
[25:05] Kept us guessing. 真让人好奇
[25:07] Not that hard, really, if you don’t mind me saying. 其实也不难 如果你不介意我直说
[25:11] – Why’s that? – Drive fast, flash the pistol. -怎么不难 -快点开车 放几枪
[25:14] I mean, who wants to get all killed over a few crates of booze? 谁愿意为了几箱酒丢了小命
[25:21] No one. 没有人
[25:22] That’s how I see it, too. 我也是这么想的
[25:25] Shame about Nate, though. 不过奈特真惨
[25:28] He was my partner. 他是我的合伙人
[25:30] Oh, aye? What happened to him? 是吗 他怎么了
[25:35] Feds got him. 联邦探员抓到他了
[25:38] Guess he didn’t have your luck. 看来他没你这么走运
[25:43] Anyone check the cellar? 有人搜过地下室吗
[25:45] Mr. Thompson. 汤普森先生
[25:49] Yeah, I did. 是的 我查过了
[25:53] Well, check it again. 那就再查查
[26:12] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈的在干嘛
[26:14] Like you said. 照你说的做啊
[26:15] One part laxative, Benny. 只要一勺泻药 贝尼
[26:18] You want them shitting themselves all over Hester Street? 你想让他们拉满赫斯特大街吗
[26:20] Anything? 有什么发现吗
[26:23] Charlie and I need to talk. 我和查理有事要谈
[26:27] I think it’s time I got included. 我觉得是时候让我参与进来了
[26:29] – Based on what? – I stepped up. -凭什么 -我挺身而出
[26:31] I did what I had to. That means I stay in the room. 做了我该做的 也就是说我能留下来听
[26:34] You shot your wad off in the middle of the street. 你在大街上开了一顿乱枪
[26:36] – They went back minus one. – Meyer did that. -我干掉了他们中的一个 -是梅耶干的
[26:39] – I fucking gave him cover! – Benny. -我他妈掩护了他 -贝尼
[26:42] We are certainly gonna discuss this, 我们必然会商议此事
[26:44] but not right now, so… 但不是现在 所以…
[27:00] I’m summoned. At noon. 他招我去见他 今天中午
[27:04] I’ll come with you. 我和你一起去
[27:05] Meyer, Masseria hates that shayna punim of yours. 梅耶 马赫里亚对你恨之入骨
[27:10] Now more than ever. 尤其是现在
[27:13] You turn up, who knows where this goes? 你要是去了 谁知道会发生什么事
[27:15] He needs to understand the way the world’s heading. 他必须明白如今的趋势
[27:18] You’re the one who said come to terms. 是你说要和解的
[27:19] – That was before. – Well, you see? -那是以前 -你看
[27:26] This is the problem with you. 这就是你的问题所在
[27:27] Always very headstrong. 总是刚愎自用
[27:29] Good thing I’m here to talk some sense. 幸好有我在能让你理智一点
[27:37] Offer two. Settle at five. 给他百分之二 百分之五是底线
[27:41] Nothing west of Broadway, nothing south of Grand. 百老汇西部不动 格兰德南部不给
[27:51] Anything else? 还有吗
[27:55] Try not to sit by the window. 别坐在窗户边
[28:08] Tonight, 10:00 P.M. 今晚十点
[28:10] All set on our end. 我们这边都准备好了
[28:11] Some tough customers, these boys. 这些人可真是难缠的客户
[28:13] You sure you want to do this? 你确定你要这么做么
[28:15] Think I’m gonna let you fellas have all the fun? 觉得我会让你们自己玩么
[28:18] We’ll meet by the filling station. 我们在加油站见面
[28:20] Pull the truck around back and bring plenty of rope. 把车停到后面 多带些绳子
[28:26] All right, let me roll. Let me roll. 好的 让我来 让我来
[28:29] Look at that, baby. All mine. 看看 都是我的
[28:32] Hit me, tough guy. Come on. 打我啊 小硬汉 来啊
[28:35] Come on, hit me. 来啊 打我
[28:37] Come on. 来啊
[28:38] Hit me. 打我
[28:39] Come on, tough guy. Hit me. 来啊 小硬汉 打我啊
[28:41] Come on. What was that, huh? Come on, hit me harder. 来啊 这是什么 来 用力
[28:45] What was that? Harder than that. 这都是什么 再用力点
[28:46] Come on, put your hands up. Put your hands up. 来 把手举起来 把手举起来
[28:48] Put your hands up. Like this in front of your face. 把手举起来 像这样放到脸前
[28:52] In front of your face like this. 放在脸前
[28:53] Okay? And you’re gonna throw your punch. 好么 准备出拳
[28:55] You’re gonna throw your punch like bang! 你要像这样出拳
[28:57] Come on, let me see what you got. Come on. 来啊 让我看看你有多少力量 来啊
[28:59] Come on! Hit me! 来 打我啊
[29:01] You got to hit me. You gonna let people bully you, huh? 你要出拳 你要让别人欺负你么
[29:04] Come on and hit me, huh? 来 打我啊
[29:14] Come here. Come here. 到我怀里来 到我怀里来
[29:17] Come here. Come here. Shh. 到我怀里来
[29:22] It’s okay, Sonny. 好了 儿子
[29:23] Shh. Come on. Shh. 好了 好了
[29:28] It’s okay. Shh. 没事了
[29:30] It’s okay. Come here. Come here. 没事了 到我怀里来
[29:34] Come on. Shh. 好了 好了
[29:35] Papa’s got you. 有爸爸呢
[29:37] Yes. Yeah, yeah. Yes, missus. 是的 是 是 好的 太太
[29:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:43] Mrs. Thompson has no information. 汤普森太太也不知道
[29:45] – Try over at Chalky’s. – I did. -朝琪那呢 -试过了
[29:47] Lolly Steinman as well. 洛莉·斯坦曼也试了
[29:50] Chippy in New York, then. 还有纽约的那个姑娘
[29:52] Miss Kent has not seen him either. 肯特小姐也没见到他
[29:59] How many for Rothstein? 这次罗斯坦的货有多少
[30:01] 800. Same as last time. 八百箱 和上次一样
[30:05] I wouldn’t do this, Mickey. 我不会这么做的 米奇
[30:06] Of course you wouldn’t. ‘Cause you’re not in charge. 你当然不会这么做 因为你说了不算
[30:09] Use your head, will you? 用用你的脑子 好么
[30:11] There’s no way through the back roads and Tabor Heights is off-limits. 备用路线不能用 也不能走塔博尔高地
[30:14] Sheriff’s on it. You heard him yourself. 有治安官呢 你自己也听到了
[30:16] The sheriff’s been on the job less than a week. 治安官才刚上任不到一周
[30:18] And the last one got burned– 而上一个被人活活烧死了
[30:19] Don’t you have some trucks to load? 你不需要去装车么
[30:23] Sure thing, boss. 当然 老板
[30:33] – What, you hear something? – No, I didn’t hear anything. -什么 你听到什么了么 -没有
[30:45] Couldn’t sleep either? 也睡不着么
[30:50] Not exactly a featherbed. 床不舒服
[30:52] Although that hasn’t been helping either. 就算舒服也睡不好
[30:56] Doesn’t seem to bother him. 看来对他没什么影响
[31:01] I’m not sure what does. 我都不知道什么对他有影响
[31:06] More than a few nights spent like this 在北爱尔兰的时候也曾经
[31:09] back in Ulster. 度过了几个像这样的夜晚
[31:11] How’s that? 为什么
[31:12] You’d get your orders, this or that address, 你得到命令 这样那样的地址
[31:15] and then count off the hours till you finish the business. 然后就静静等待直到完成任务
[31:20] Wasn’t the work, though. 任务不难
[31:24] It was the waiting. 关键是等待
[31:25] Must have had your way of getting through it. 要找办法度过这段时间
[31:29] Oh, aye. 是啊
[31:30] Walk through the streets of Coleraine 在我的脑中回忆科尔雷恩大街
[31:34] in my head. 的样子
[31:37] Steps to the school. 去学校
[31:38] Steps to the church. Steps to the greengrocer. 去教堂 去蔬菜商店
[31:45] That what you’ve been doing all night? 你一晚上就想这个了
[31:51] I have not thought on the place in months. 我在这几个月都没想过了
[31:57] Sounds like you’re feeling at home. 听上去好像是找到家了
[32:04] I know who’s in charge, Mr. Thompson. 我知道谁说了算 汤普森先生
[32:06] Maybe you’re not happy about it. 也许你对现状不太满意
[32:07] It’s not my satisfaction that matters. 我满意与否不重要
[32:13] And what have I done to earn your loyalty? 我是怎么赢得你的忠诚的
[32:17] You made a place for me. 你给了我一个位置
[32:23] Now minus the soft soap. 不说奉承话
[32:30] You pay me. 你至少还给我工钱
[32:56] Jesus. 天呐
[32:58] What the fuck happened? 发生了什么
[33:00] – Joe Miller. – Who? -乔·米勒 -谁
[33:03] O’Banion’s man. 奥巴尼恩的人
[33:06] Last night I was making my collection, 昨晚我在收钱
[33:10] he dry-gulched me. 他偷袭我
[33:12] What, he hit you when you wasn’t looking? 什么意思 他趁你不注意打你么
[33:14] I was leaving the bar at Keller’s. 我刚要离开凯勒的酒吧
[33:16] – He’s on the South Side? – Cracked me with a beer mug. -他来南边了 -用啤酒杯揍的我
[33:19] Split my head open. 头开了
[33:21] Irish fucking prick. 该死的爱尔兰混蛋
[33:24] Al, he made fun of me. 他还取笑我
[33:25] – What? – I mean, he… -什么 -我的意思是 他
[33:28] in front of everybody. 在所有人面前
[33:33] You think it doesn’t bother me? 你觉得我自己不烦么
[33:37] I can’t help how I smell. 我身上就是这个味
[33:42] Hour after I wash, 不管我怎么洗
[33:45] I already got to change my– 怎么换衣服
[33:48] Al? 阿尔
[33:53] Women’s health clinic. St. Theresa’s Hospital. 女性健康诊所 圣特雷萨医院
[33:55] Free to all. Women’s health clinic. 完全免费 女性健康诊所
[33:58] St. Theresa’s Hospital. Free to all. 圣特雷萨医院 完全免费
[34:02] Ma’am, may I give you one of these? 女士 看一下吗
[34:04] – Miss. – Pardon? -是小姐 -什么
[34:05] Miss. It’s not my baby. 是小姐 这不是我的孩子
[34:07] You’re welcome in any case. 有没有孩子都可以来的
[34:18] Excuse me, I’m from St. Theresa’s Hospi– 不好意思 我是圣特雷萨
[34:22] Mrs. Shearer. Hello. 席勒夫人 你好
[34:25] Yes? 怎么了
[34:26] Margaret Thompson. We met– 玛格丽特·汤普森 那天
[34:28] I remember you. What do you want? 我记得 你要干什么
[34:31] Something that might interest you. 你可能有兴趣
[34:34] It’s a series of classes intended– 这是一系列课程
[34:36] – I know about it already. – The class? -我已经知道了 -是课程吗
[34:40] All of it. 你做的事我都知道
[34:43] I thought the same thing myself. 我也觉得你肯定知道
[34:46] And truthfully I’m ashamed by my ignorance. 而我这么无知 我觉得很羞愧
[34:49] Then who are you to lecture people about it? 那你凭什么给别人上课
[34:51] I’m not. We have a doctor from the hospital staff. 不是我上课 是医院的医生
[34:55] Please come if you can. 请尽量来吧
[34:56] Your own experience will be valuable for– 你的经历是很宝贵的
[34:59] A two-cent piece for each of them? 每个人都花了两美分吗
[35:01] It’s only once a month. Who’s this? 一个月就这一次 这是谁
[35:04] A lady from the hospital. 医院里的一位女士
[35:06] – Is it Mr. Shearer? – Yes, ma’am. -席勒先生吗 -没错
[35:08] This isn’t about our bill, is it? 这不是我们的账单吧
[35:10] We got ourselves a little behind, but I promise– 我知道我们还的不太及时 但绝对
[35:11] No, not that at all. 不是的
[35:13] I just wanted to tell your wife that– 我是想告诉您太太
[35:16] that I’m glad to see she’s doing so much better. 看到她恢复的这么好我很开心
[35:19] Well, we’ve said our prayers, 我们一直在祈祷
[35:21] but that’s how the Lord must have wanted it. 看来上帝是听到了
[35:23] Yes, of course. 是啊
[35:24] But He spared Edwina and we’re blessed for that. 他没让埃德温纳降临到人世也算是减轻我们的负担
[35:28] The doctors had some hand in it. 医生也帮了不少忙
[35:30] I took the week off to see her through. 我请了一个星期的假 就为了照顾她
[35:32] You just wanted to put your feet up and smoke those awful cigars. 你是想偷个懒抽你那个破雪茄
[35:36] And when she’s up to it, we’ll try again. 等她完全康复了 我们再要一个
[35:39] We do appreciate your good wishes, though. 当然也感谢你的好意
[35:43] Are we gonna spend the whole day out here? 我们还回不回去了
[35:44] Lead on, Mother. 跟着妈妈走
[35:48] Ready, boys? 准备好了吗小伙子们
[35:57] Women’s health class. St. Theresa’s Hospital. Free to all. 女性健康课程 圣特雷萨医院 完全免费
[36:02] Women’s health class. St. Theresa’s Hospital. 女性健康课程 圣特雷萨医院
[37:10] You get a cut in card game, a cut of the fence, a cut of the booze. 赌场有你的分红 地盘和卖酒都有你的分红
[37:16] What’s to give? It’s a sideline. 怎么分你 那就是个副业
[37:50] “We.” “We.” 我们 我们
[37:53] Have a look around. 好好看看
[37:57] There’s just you and me. 就咱们俩
[37:59] I have partners. 我有合作伙伴
[40:02] …gonna look very cheap. 根本不够用
[40:09] Mr. Doyle. Why am I talking to you? 多伊尔先生 我为什么要跟你谈话
[40:12] ‘Cause you called me. 因为你给我打电话了
[40:14] But why am I calling you? 那我为什么要给你打电话呢
[40:17] Why is that even occurring? 我怎么可能给你打电话呢
[40:18] If I had my liquor on the timely basis your employer promised, 如果你老板如约把酒送过来
[40:23] if, in fact, I could reach your employer, 甚至 我能找到你那个
[40:25] who now seems to think acceptable business practice 觉得可以无视商业原则
[40:29] to disappear for days on end, 无故消失的老板
[40:31] this conversation would not be taking place. 我就不可能给你打电话了
[40:34] And that would make me… 而且我也一定
[40:37] very happy. 很开心
[40:38] Yeah, I understand. 我知道
[40:41] – Listen, Mr. Rothstein. – I want what I paid for. -罗斯坦先生 -我掏钱了 我要货
[40:44] – I want it now. – Okay, sir. -现在就要 -没问题 先生
[40:47] And I don’t ever want to find myself chatting with you again. 而且我再也不想跟你谈话了
[40:51] – Of course. – Is that clear? -当然 -听明白了吗
[40:53] You’ll have it by tomorrow morning. 明早就送到
[41:00] That Rothstein, warm as a lizard. 那罗斯坦 笑面虎一个
[41:03] What did he say? 他说什么了
[41:04] That he’s expecting his delivery. 他在等我们送货
[41:07] And what did you tell him? 你怎么说的
[41:09] That it’s coming. What do you think? 你说呢 肯定是马上到
[41:12] What do I think? That you’re a fucking idiot. 我说你是个傻逼
[41:19] Watch your step, Eli. I’m your boss. 注意点 伊莱 我是你老板
[41:22] Nucky explicitly said to avoid Tabor Heights. 努基特别提到要避开塔博尔高地
[41:26] I heard. There’s no way to use the back roads. 我听到了 但是不可能走备用路线
[41:28] Not till May at the earliest. 至少到五月之前不可能
[41:31] So hold off making the delivery. 那就先别送货
[41:32] And get your brother’s foot up my ass? No, thanks. 然后让你哥哥来找我的麻烦 不用了
[41:36] I’m telling you not to do this, Mickey. 我给你说 别这么干 米奇
[41:41] I’m not doing nothing. They are. 我什么也不做 是他们要做
[41:55] You’re straight through to New York. 你就老老实实的送货去纽约
[41:57] Gas up in Tabor Heights and that’s it. 在塔博尔高地加油 就这样
[41:59] You stop for nobody. Not even the law. 遇到任何情况都不要停车 就算是警察
[42:15] Tonight is my night. 今晚是我的夜晚
[42:30] He’s got a gun. 他有枪
[42:56] Easy! 好了 好了
[43:02] Stop! 停手
[43:21] You want to pick on people who can’t defend themselves? 要找那些无力保护自己的人的麻烦么
[43:23] Huh? 是么
[43:25] Pay for his funeral. 给他办葬礼的钱
[43:41] What are they saying? 他们说什么
[43:43] I think they’re wrapping it up. 他们在收拾了
[44:10] They’re gone. 他们走了
[44:16] Nearly shit your breeches there, didn’t you, son? 差点拉了裤子是吧 孩子
[44:18] Heck, I wasn’t scared. 该死的 我可不害怕
[44:22] I was. 我害怕
[44:24] Okay, I was, too. 好吧 我也怕
[44:30] There’ll not be a peep from me. 我看的出来
[44:33] He always this much fun? 他总是这么有意思么
[44:36] You should hear him on the phone sometime. 你该听听他是怎么打电话的
[44:38] – – Canoodling with his girlfriend. 和他的女朋友调情
[44:40] Well, I got bacon and eggs in the icebox. 冰箱里有培根和鸡蛋
[44:46] I can fry ’em up if anyone’s hungry. 谁饿了的话我可以给你们炸一下
[44:53] Maybe they left a bottle upstairs. 也许他们在楼上还留下点酒
[45:51] Here we are. 我们来了
[45:54] Come on. 来
[45:55] Hey, fellas. Ready to make some dough? 伙计们 准备好赚点钱了么
[46:02] Don’t make a move until Gyp says so. 吉普点头之前别行动
[46:05] You’re gonna help us block the road. 你们来帮我们封锁道路
[46:07] First shot, then you move. 开第一枪 然后行动
[46:10] Just keep the road blocked. 一定要保证道路封锁
[46:15] – Don’t be yellow now. – Down in the shadows. -别害怕 -躲起来
[46:20] Rothstein’s shipment is on its way. 罗斯坦的货在路上
[46:24] By which route? 哪条路
[46:27] Tabor Heights. 塔博尔高地
[46:30] Word came back it’s clear. 有消息说这套路是安全的
[46:32] Did anyone wonder where we were for the last 24 hours? 有没有人想知道这二十四小时我们在哪
[46:35] If they did, they were quiet about it. 就算有 他们也没问
[46:46] Well? 那么
[46:53] You see this? 你看到了么
[46:56] See what? There’s nothing here. 看什么 这里什么都没有
[46:59] That’s my point. We’ve both got empty hands. 那就对了 你我都一无所有了
[47:02] What’s that say to you? 这告诉你什么
[47:05] Find a better hideout? 找个更好的藏身处
[47:09] Mr. Thompson, 汤普森先生
[47:11] you got to admit I’m pretty good at this. 你必须得承认我很擅长这个
[47:15] I wouldn’t go boasting about it. 我可不会到处去吹嘘这个
[47:17] Yeah, and I could say I’d never do it again, 是的 我会说我再也不会这么做了
[47:19] but you wouldn’t believe me, would you? 但你不会相信我的 对吧
[47:22] Probably not. 很可能不会
[47:25] So– 那么
[47:27] so how’s about I come work for you? 我给你工作怎么样
[47:32] How would that go, Rowland? 干什么呢 罗兰
[47:34] Well… 就
[47:37] put me behind the wheel, box of shotgun shells, 让我开车 给我发支枪
[47:40] just let them try stealing then. 看他们还敢不敢再偷了
[47:45] He doesn’t like me. 他不喜欢我
[47:47] Can you blame him? 你能怨他么
[47:51] Ain’t I cool in a tight spot? 我在险境中表现的不泰然么
[47:57] You’ll do. 你会的
[47:58] I know all the roads around here. 我了解这附近的路
[48:00] Best places to lie low. 潜伏的好地方
[48:01] Best places to keep your stash. 藏匿的好地方
[48:04] They won’t ever catch me. 他们抓不到我
[48:07] We caught you, Rowland. 我们抓到你了 罗兰
[48:09] Okay, but it wasn’t easy. 是的 但没那么容易
[48:12] And Waxey Gordon, he ain’t nearly as smart as you. 瓦克西·戈登 他也没有你那么聪明
[48:16] You could take as much of his booze as you’d like. 他的酒 你想拿多少就拿多少
[48:18] It’s apples off a tree. 轻而易举
[48:23] Just tell me what you want to do. 告诉我你想怎么做
[48:25] You’ve sure got a lot of moxie. 你小子很有勇气
[48:28] How else are you supposed to get ahead? 要不然还有什么办法成功
[48:34] I thought you didn’t smoke. 我以为你不抽烟
[48:37] Did I say that? 我说过么
[48:41] – How old are you really? – 19. -你到底多大了 -十九
[48:44] So legally I’m allowed to drive. Isn’t that better? 所以法律上说我可以开车 这不是更好么
[48:53] Have one of mine. 抽我的
[49:16] – Mr. Kessler. – Who’s Mr. Kessler? -凯斯勒先生 -谁是凯斯勒先生
[49:19] He’s Mr. Thompson’s driver. – 他是汤普森先生的司机
[49:37] I thought you were letting him go. 我以为你会放了他
[49:42] Why would you think that? 你为什么这么想
[49:47] I misunderstood. 我误会了
[49:53] As long as you understand now. 现在你明白了吧
[50:25] Stop! 停
[50:26] – Is that Eli? – Looks like it. -那是伊莱么 -看上去是
[50:28] Fuck that. Mickey said don’t stop for nobody. 去他的 米奇说看见谁都不停
[50:32] Stop! 停车
[50:33] Stop! 停车
[50:36] It’s an ambush! Wait! 有埋伏 等等
[50:39] Wait! Stop! 等等 停车
[50:43] Stop! It’s an ambush! 停车 有埋伏
[50:46] It’s a fucking ambush! 有埋伏
[50:51] It’s a fucking ambush! 有埋伏
[51:45] Oh, right there. Right under his coat. 在那 在他的大衣里
[51:47] Look at this. You want that? 看看这个 你想要那个么
[51:49] Where we dumping these? 我们把这些扔到哪
[51:50] Boss says dig a pit in the woods. 老板说在森林里挖个坑
[51:53] That’ll take all night. 那得花一晚上时间
[51:54] Get the podunks to do it. 让那个农村来的挖
[51:57] Jeez, this one crapped his pants. 天呐 这家伙拉裤子了
[52:00] I need a wallet. 我需要个钱包
[52:13] Which one of them waitresses do you think is cuter? 哪个女服务员比较更可爱一点
[52:17] The little one with the bobbed hair. 短发的那个
[52:24] I’m gonna fuck the redhead. 我要操那个红头发的
[52:43] Look. 看我
[52:54] Come on. Come on. 来 起来
[52:58] Come on. Here we go. Come on. 过来 我们弹这个 来
[53:47] Nucky. 努基
[54:10] I have to talk to you. 我要和你谈谈
[54:13] We’ve had our conversation. 我们谈过了
[54:15] This is about something else. 有别的事
[54:16] And you’re gonna need to hear it. 你要听听
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme