Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:42] What a huge scandal this is. 这可是个大丑闻
[01:44] How long are we going to be here? 我们还要在这里待多久啊
[01:46] What about our jobs? 我们的工作怎么办
[01:50] We could possibly lose our jobs over this. 我们可能因为这事儿丢掉工作
[01:53] Morning, ma’am. 早上好 夫人
[01:58] Good morning, Katy, Pauline, Lilian. 早上好 凯蒂 波琳 莉莲
[02:02] – Ma’am. – Mrs. Schroeder. -夫人好 – 施罗德夫人
[02:04] – Are the children up? – Just breakfasting now. -孩子们起床了吗 -正在吃早饭
[02:12] That is today’s press? 那是今天的报纸吗
[02:18] Surely it either is or it isn’t. 是就是 不是就不是
[02:22] She’s going to find out anyway. 反正她总会知道的
[02:25] I’ve been crying for hours. 我已经哭了好几个小时了
[02:46] What is the prediction? 预报是什么
[02:50] Ma’am? 夫人
[02:53] For the weather. 天气预报
[02:56] It’s going to be nippy. 会很冷
[03:00] Emily must wear her union suit 艾米莉得穿上她的连衫裤
[03:03] and Teddy will put on his heaviest socks. 给泰迪穿上他最暖和的袜子
[03:10] They made it themselves. 他们亲手制作的
[03:12] I just checked the spelling. 我只是检查了拼写
[03:21] Will there be dinner, ma’am? 夫人 要做晚饭吗
[03:22] 挚爱的母亲 我们永远爱您 艾米莉和泰迪敬上
[03:24] Why wouldn’t there be? 为什么不做
[03:25] But tonight, ma’am, for the visiting gentleman. 但是夫人 今晚有客
[03:29] On account of the events. 只是发生了这事
[03:36] Katy, this rug must be taken out and beaten 凯蒂 这条毯子得在麦克加里格先生
[03:38] before Mr. Mcgarrigle and the other guests arrive. 和其他客人来之前拿出去掸干净
[03:57] – Mr. Thompson’s suite. – Mr. Kessler. -汤普森先生的办公室 -凯斯勒先生
[04:00] Oh, Mrs. Schroeder, it’s not– 施罗德太太 现在不是…
[04:02] I’ve already seen the paper. 我已经看过报纸了
[04:04] – The report is not accurate. – Was he not arrested? -报道不太详细 -他不是被捕了吗
[04:07] He is innocent. This was not mentioned. 他是无辜的 报纸上没有提到
[04:09] – I’m going to the jail. – No, -我要去监狱 -不要
[04:11] he’s being bailed as we speak. 这会儿他已经被保释了
[04:13] Missus, I must go. it is mayhem. 太太 我得挂了 这里一片混乱
[04:16] Was Mr. Thompson able to– 汤普森先生能不能
[04:28] Did you want me to do it now? 你要我现在就去做吗
[04:31] What sort of coat do you have? 你的外套是什么样子的
[04:42] You understand you’re in a precarious situation. 你要清楚 你的处境危险
[04:47] – Uncertain, not secure. – I know what it mean. -不确定 不安全 -我懂
[04:51] It was for your own protection. 这是为了保护你
[04:54] On the steps of my own house? 在我自己家里抓我
[04:56] Where do you think they came for me? 你以为我是在哪被抓的
[04:59] Not a coincidence, was it? 这不是巧合 对吧
[05:00] Klan come at me anytime. 三K党的人随时都可能对我下手
[05:03] Not as long as they thought I could help you. 除非他们觉得我会帮你
[05:06] So why they think you couldn’t all of a sudden? 为什么他们知道你突然不帮我了
[05:10] What were you doing election night? 选举之夜你在干什么
[05:13] Basement of the A.M.E. church 在黑人教堂的地下室
[05:15] handing out dollar bills to every 给每一个走进来的
[05:17] able-bodied negro who come in. 还健全的黑人发钱
[05:19] And the other wards? 在其他的房间呢
[05:22] I wasn’t in the other wards, was I? 我应该没去其他的房间 是吧
[05:26] Neary, Boyd, 内尔利 博伊德
[05:27] Fleming, O’neill. 弗莱明 奥尼尔
[05:31] Neary. 内尔利
[05:34] Why? 为什么
[05:35] O’neill just go-along-get-along. 奥尼尔的生活刚刚有起色
[05:38] And Fleming, he couldn’t lead a pig 弗莱明 他就是那么块料
[05:40] to mud with a bucket of apples. 做不出这样的事
[05:41] But Neary, 但是内尔利
[05:44] he a son of a bitch ever since I run numbers 当我在佐治亚州替奥斯卡·波努
[05:47] for old Oscar Boneau over in Georgia. 办数字游戏的时候起就是个混蛋
[05:49] Used to come around for collection 他以前到处收保护费
[05:52] and he did like to give a taste of that nightstick. 还喜欢动手打人
[05:54] – and Boyd? – you asking the wrong question and you know it. -博伊德呢 -你知道你不该问他
[05:58] Ain’t a one of them pikers got it in him to make a squeal 肯定有个胆小鬼借他的名声来壮门面
[06:01] lessen he be put up to it. 他自己肯定没参与很多
[06:04] Yes, and who could have done that? 好吧 谁会干那种事呢
[06:07] – Isaac Ginsburg? – he’s my attorney. -伊萨克·金斯伯格 -他是我的律师
[06:10] He posted your bail. 他保释你了
[06:15] What about me? 我呢
[06:17] Chalky, be patient. that’s all I ask. 朝琪 耐心点 我就这么点要求
[06:21] Please. 拜托
[06:23] I’ll get my own jew lawyer down from Camden. 我自己会从卡姆登请犹太律师
[06:40] Precarious motherfucker. 危险的混账
[06:48] I won’t pretend you’re inclined to be warm to me. 我不会假装觉得你欢迎我
[06:52] I wouldn’t insult you like that. 我不会那样侮辱你
[06:55] Because before anything else, 因为 首先
[06:59] I have great respect for you– 我很尊重您
[07:02] Your wisdom, your achievements. 你的智慧 你的成就
[07:07] You’re better spoken than I expected. 你比我想象中能说会道
[07:11] We never really talked before. 你我之前从没有过交谈
[07:13] You and Charlie are acquainted? 你认识查理吗
[07:16] We have someone in common. 我们有共同的朋友
[07:18] You hear, Charlie? Discretion. 你听到没 查理 谨慎
[07:22] Charlie volunteered to absent himself from this meeting. 查理本不想来参加这次会面
[07:25] He felt his presence might be disruptive. 他觉得他在这里 会引起不快
[07:27] But I counseled what? 但是我给你的建议是什么
[07:30] To not let the past get in the way of the future. 别让过去阻碍你的将来
[07:33] We are all learning, Mr. Rothstein. 我们都在学习 罗斯坦先生
[07:37] And what can I learn from you, Mr. Darmody? 我能从你这学到什么呢 达莫迪先生
[07:40] That things are changing in Atlantic City. 大西洋城正在改变
[07:43] If you’re in the market for quality liquor 如果你正在寻求海运而来
[07:45] coming in off the beaches at a reasonable price 价格公道 货源充足的佳酿
[07:48] and in good supply, I can get it for you. 我可以满足你
[07:51] You personally? 靠你自己
[07:53] Me, my associates. i’m expanding my business 靠我和我的同伴 我在扩展我的事业
[07:56] and you are precisely the type 而你正是我在寻找的
[07:58] of discerning customer I am looking for. 有眼光的顾客
[08:02] And Nucky Thompson? 努基·汤普森呢
[08:04] Nucky’s like a father to me. 努基就像我的爸爸
[08:05] I got a father. barely said hello in five years. 我有一个父亲 但是五年都没怎么联系
[08:08] Sorry to hear it. 我很遗憾
[08:16] Who are you,Mmr. Darmody? 你到底是谁 达莫迪先生
[08:20] Pardon? 什么
[08:21] You show up well-dressed 你西装革领 戴着丝绸领带
[08:24] with a silk cravat and a bold proposal. 怀揣大胆的建议出现
[08:27] A year ago you were a brigand in the woods. 而一年前你只是树林里出现的一个强盗
[08:31] Who are you? 你到底是何方神圣
[08:33] I’m a businessman. 我是个商人
[08:36] A veteran. I just got married. 退役军人 刚刚结婚
[08:38] Congratulations. 恭喜
[08:40] I have a son, he’s almost four. 我有一个儿子 快四岁了
[08:42] Cart before the horse. 奉子成婚啊
[08:47] Do you have kids, Mr. Rothstein? 你有孩子吗 罗斯坦先生
[08:51] No. 没有
[08:53] But i’m told they often say unexpected and amusing things. 但是我听说孩子经常会说一些意想不到的有趣之事
[09:00] I appreciate you coming to me. 感谢你的拜访
[09:01] I applaud your audacity. 我敬佩你的胆识
[09:04] And I give you my word that your offer remains in this room. 我答应你 你的建议我会考虑的
[09:12] What does that mean? 什么意思
[09:15] I’ll show you out. 我带你出去
[09:28] Mr. Darmody. 达莫迪先生
[09:33] Don’t you find it curious 你不觉得很奇怪吗
[09:35] neither of us has mentioned th Nucky Thompson 我们都没有提到努基·汤普森
[09:37] spent last night in jail? 昨晚是在监狱里度过的
[09:41] He did? 是吗
[09:42] Election fraud apparently. 显然是因为选举舞弊
[09:45] Well, 看来
[09:47] things seem to be changing faster than I realized. 事情比我想象中变化得更快
[09:58] Darmody. 达莫迪
[10:00] Look, A.R. don’t like saying no. 听着 罗斯坦不喜欢否定
[10:03] He doesn’t like saying yes either. 他也不喜欢赞同
[10:06] Not unless he has to. you play poker? 除非他是被逼的 你玩扑克吗
[10:10] It’s happened. 玩过
[10:16] Meyer’s game. 梅耶的赌场
[10:18] Come downtown later. Sit in. 等下去城里 玩几把
[10:20] I’ll be there. 不见不散
[10:21] This is your idea of a setup? jesus. 你就想这么算计我 上帝啊
[10:23] Thought you was a businessman. 你说你是个商人
[10:25] That doesn’t make me a simp. 这并不代表我是个笨蛋
[10:27] You know what? go fry a fucking egg, farmer John. 我告诉你个乡巴佬 回家种田吧
[10:30] Hey, Charlie. 查理
[10:38] Just give me the straight dope, all right? 明人不说暗话 对吧
[10:42] Meyer thinks we should talk. 梅耶觉得我们应该谈谈
[10:49] This is all coming straight from 这些都来自于
[10:50] your old friend governor Edwards. 你的旧友 爱德华兹州长
[10:52] – How do you know? – These state troopers, -你怎么知道 -这些州警察
[10:54] they’re all Edwards’ men. 他们都是爱德华兹的人
[10:56] What does he want with his shiny new police force? 他想用他这些警员干什么
[10:58] A big splash. 搞点大动静
[11:00] – And Solomon Bishop. – the state’s attorney. -所罗门·毕夏普 -州检察官
[11:03] The man who’s going to try very hard to put you in prison. 他用尽一切办法想送你入狱
[11:07] – Here. – I’m fine. -给您 -我没事
[11:09] Tell me he’s poor but honest. 告诉我 他人很穷但诚实
[11:11] He’s married to a Lesser Whitney 他娶了一个叫莱塞·惠特尼的人
[11:12] and he set his salary at $1 per annum. 他的薪水是每年一美元
[11:15] So not poor. as for honest… 所以真不穷 老实说
[11:19] You want to ask about the indictment, 如果你想问起诉书
[11:21] I do not have a copy of the indictment yet. 我这里还没有起诉书的复件
[11:24] However, I gleaned from the courthouse clerk 但是 我从法院文书那里得知
[11:27] that your ship is leaking. 你的内部有人叛变
[11:30] Who is it? 是谁
[11:31] Confidential witness number one 机密证人一号
[11:33] and his boon companion 和他的同伙
[11:34] confidential witness number two. 机密证人二号
[11:37] They will testify to direct knowledge 他们会证明十一月最后两天
[11:39] of widespread election abuses 出现在县周边大量选举舞弊的
[11:42] in county precincts on november 2nd last, 最直接证据
[11:44] including, but not limited to, 包含选举舞弊 但不仅限于于此
[11:46] voter intimidation, fraud, 恐吓选举人 选举舞弊
[11:49] theft of ballot boxes and bribery. 贿赂和偷盗票箱
[11:55] There’s reporters out there. 外面有很多记者
[11:57] You want a lawyer at your side? 你想让我陪在你身边么
[11:59] That’s what guilty men do. 那是罪人所为
[12:02] I’ll get to work. 那我去上班了
[12:09] Mrs. Schroeder has read the paper. 施罗德太太已经看到报纸了
[12:14] What about the children? 孩子们呢
[12:14] She did not say. 她没说
[12:18] The state police have banished me from the suite. 州警察把我从套房里赶出来了
[12:22] There were men touching your possessions 还有一些人很粗鲁地
[12:24] in ways I consider offensive. 动你的私人财物
[12:27] I could not stop them. 我没法阻止他们
[12:33] Don’t I have a treasurer’s office somewhere? 我是不是还有个司库办公室
[12:41] Sir. 长官
[12:43] There’s a lady here. 外面有位女士找您
[12:52] Mr. Thompson? 您是汤普森先生吗
[12:54] No, Ma’am. Solomon Bishop, 不是 我是所罗门·毕肖普
[12:57] Deputy Attorney with the state of New Jersey. 新泽西州副检察官
[13:00] When will Mr. Thompson return? 请问汤普森先生什么时候回来
[13:03] You read the papers, ma’am? 您看报纸了吗 女士
[13:05] On Sundays 在周日会看
[13:07] after the neighbors are done with it. 一般是捡些邻居们看完扔掉的
[13:09] Well, perhaps you can borrow it from them today. 那你今天应该去跟他们借一份来看看
[13:13] Mr. Thompson’s been arrested. 汤普森先生被拘捕了
[13:17] Good lord. 天呐
[13:19] For what? 因为什么
[13:20] The neighbors will tell you. 邻居们会告诉你的
[13:21] Yes, of course. it’s just… 是的 可是…
[13:24] I was told, you see, that I could come here 别人告诉我 我可以来这
[13:28] And Mr. Thompson would aid me. 然后汤普森先生就会帮我
[13:31] I have the two wee ones and– 我带着两个小孩
[13:34] I’m very sorry, ma’am. 真不好意思 女士
[13:41] I walked here from Bungalow park. 我从邦加罗公园一路走来的
[13:46] – Get her a glass of water. – Thank you. -赶紧给她倒杯水 -谢谢
[13:48] But actually, may I use the facilities? 那个 我能用下洗手间吗
[13:53] I think she may be with child, sir. 长官 我想她应该是孕妇
[13:56] – Okay. – It’s this way, ma’am. -那好吧 -这边走 女士
[14:12] Oh wait, there he is. 他来了
[14:13] Nucky! Nucky! 努基 努基
[14:20] So it’s Christmas. 话说在一个圣诞节
[14:21] A man is standing before the judge. 一个年轻人站在法官面前
[14:23] “Your honor,” the man says, “法官大人” 他说
[14:24] “all I did was take care of my christmas shopping. “我只不过是做了圣诞采购”
[14:26] Judge says, “that’s not against the law.” 法官回答说 “这不违法啊”
[14:28] Man says, 他接着说
[14:29] “it is if you do it before the store opens.” “可惜我是在店铺开门之前去采购的”
[14:34] That one goes back to cantor, pronto. 你就快成独唱家了
[14:36] So a young woman– 话说有这么个年轻的女子
[14:37] We didn’t come down to hear you tell jokes, Nuck. 我们不是来听你讲笑话的 努克
[14:40] No? well, I haven’t told you the biggest one yet. 不是吗 我最拿手的那个还没讲到呢
[14:43] Which is that some people in Trenton think it’s funny 那就是一些从特伦顿来的人觉得
[14:45] to waste your tax dollars 浪费纳税人的钱
[14:46] on a frivolous political vendetta. 来发起一场无端的政治报复很有意思
[14:49] Some people in Trenton can’t bear the idea 这些从特伦顿来的人无法接受这个现实
[14:51] That there’s a place where the working man, the family man, 竟然有这么个地方 这里的工人 丈夫
[14:54] by god even a colored man can take his wife and children– 甚至是黑人都能带着老婆孩子…
[14:56] Sure, but what’s all that got to do with election rigging? 没错 但是这些跟操纵选举有什么关系
[14:58] This isn’t about rigging anything, Harold. 这事跟操纵一点关系都没有 哈罗德
[15:01] It’s about sore losers– 这就是某个输不起的人
[15:02] How dirty is this town, Nuck? 这城市已经败落到什么地步了 努克
[15:04] Is there an honest man in Atlantic City? 整个大西洋城里还能找出一个诚实的人吗
[15:06] Is there a sober reporter at “The Philadelphia Inquirer”? 整个《费城调查》找得出一个清醒的记者吗
[15:09] Be news to me. 你说呢
[15:10] Come on, Nucky. how’d you fix the election? 说说吧 努基 你是怎么操纵选举的
[15:12] – Thank you. – You didn’t give us anything. -谢谢各位 -你一点消息都还没说呢
[15:15] How high does this go? How involved are you in this? 这事涉及到高层吗 你到底参与了多少
[15:19] I will not be tried by the press. 我不会发表言论的
[15:21] I’m going to use the same legal system that’s being turn against me– 我会用这套针对我的法律体系
[15:24] and i’m gonna put this business where it belongs– 来了结这桩事情
[15:26] In the trash. there you go, boys, write it up. 记下来吧 孩子们
[15:35] Yeah, but it’s Nucky’s town, Eli. 但这里是努基的地盘 伊莱
[15:37] And who ran it before him? 但他之前谁是老大
[15:40] Nucky was weaned on the commodore’s teat. 努基成势全是靠着准将的提携
[15:42] There’s a picture to keep at your bedside. 千万别忘了这一点
[15:44] But that’s the point. it’s a young man’s game. 但也别忘了 这是年轻人的游戏
[15:47] I’m not saying that the commodore– 我不是说准将已经老了
[15:48] – How old are you, Damien? – Commodore, i– -达米安 你多大了 -准将 我…
[15:51] How old are you? 你多大年纪
[15:54] 38, sir. 三十八岁 先生
[15:56] He fall into the shoe polish? 他掉进鞋油里了吗
[16:00] Pick up that tusk. 举起这个象牙
[16:03] – Commodore, i– – pick it up. -准将 -举起来
[16:22] Over your head. 举过头顶
[16:32] Give me that. 拿过来吧
[16:38] And you’re half my age, son. 你才是我一半的年纪 孩子
[16:43] Well, I trust I made my point. 我觉得这样应该打消各位的疑虑了吧
[16:48] So you all showed up. 大家都到了这里
[16:50] That tells me that we all feel the same 所以我姑且认为 我们大家
[16:52] about a certain individual– 对某一个特定的
[16:54] the arrogance, selfishness, neglect. 骄傲自私的人都抱着相同的看法
[16:57] Let me take the fall on St. Paddy’s. 搞砸圣帕特里克节的黑锅让我背
[16:59] Such is his method, Jim. And then a wave of the hand 很有他的风格 吉姆 然后再挥挥手
[17:02] and all is forgiven. makes me sick. 一切就都被原谅了 真让我恶心
[17:05] And I say this as a blood relation. 我是作为他亲弟弟来说这话的
[17:07] A whelp of 14 when you first sat on my knee, right, George? 乔治 你第一次坐在我膝盖上时才十四岁
[17:12] Never forget it, Commodore. 我还记着呢 准将
[17:13] Driving that buckboard from a train station to my hotel. 驾着马车从火车站到我的酒店
[17:16] All came up together, didn’t we? 我们最初就是一伙对不对
[17:18] And back together we’ll be. 现在我们也将是
[17:20] Nucky Thompson’s about to hit seven years of lean. 努基·汤普森的七年之痒到了
[17:23] And woe unto them that follow him. 追随他的人也会遭殃
[17:25] But he’s just indicted. 但是他现在不过是被指控而已
[17:27] And Nucky, he’s pretty smart. 努基那家伙精明得很
[17:28] I mean, if what we’re talking about here is– 我是说 如果我们在这里讨论的是…
[17:30] – Plugging him in the ass? – I like this little shitter. -背后插他一刀 -我喜欢这家伙
[17:33] Well, how can we be sure? I mean 我们怎样才能确认
[17:35] We, all of us, we got families . 要知道我们所有人都是拖家带口的
[17:36] How’s yours, Damien? 你家人怎么样 达米安
[17:39] They like that new house? 新房子还住得惯吗
[17:40] That was an accident. 那只是个意外
[17:43] Wasn’t it? 是吗
[17:44] Nucky Thompson’s going to jail thanks to Jim Neary and– 努基·汤普森进监狱多亏了吉姆·内尔利和这位
[17:48] – Patrick Ryan, sir. – –Eyewitness testimony -帕特里克·瑞恩 -这两位的目击证人的证词
[17:51] that nails him dead to rights on the election. 将会在选举前彻底把他打败
[17:53] Which also leaves us the booze. 同时也把贩酒的买卖留给了我们
[17:55] How are you gonna handle that, sir? 对此您打算怎么办呢
[17:57] Who’s the chairman of the yacht club? 谁是狩猎俱乐部的主席
[17:58] You are, commodore. 是准将您
[17:59] With a solid tie to the coast guard. 因此我和海岸警卫队有着密切的关系
[18:02] What we ship comes in, what Nucky ships doesn’t. 我们能弄到努基都弄不到的货
[18:05] You all know my son. 你们都认识我的儿子
[18:06] Jimmy’s gonna run it? 吉米会出来主持这事吗
[18:07] – You’re damn right. – Kid’s a war hero. -没错 -那孩子可是个战争英雄
[18:09] – What about Chalky? – That pickaninny’s neutered. -朝琪怎么办 -那个黑人造不成威胁
[18:12] It’s ours for the taking, boys. 这些都是手到擒来的事 兄弟们
[18:14] Hell, it’s not gonna be easy. 这事不会简单的
[18:15] Nothing worthwhile ever is. 好事多磨
[18:17] But ask the man inside you this: 但你们扪心自问
[18:20] When you come face to face with destiny, 当你们面对命运的时候
[18:24] Do you want to be the bear 你们是愿意做这只熊
[18:27] or do you want to be holding the shotgun? 还是愿意做握着枪的猎人
[18:52] Maybelle has a request. 梅贝尔有个请求
[18:54] -Her beau. -Samuel? -关于她男朋友的 -萨穆埃尔吗
[18:57] He wishes to call at the house. 他想要来拜访
[18:59] When he want to do that? 什么时候
[19:02] When would it suit you? 你方便的时候
[19:05] Maybe a few days. 过些日子吧
[19:07] I’m, uh, awaiting advice of counsel. 我还在等律师的意见
[19:13] Is he competent? 他的能力怎样
[19:14] He a hebrew gentleman. 是个犹太人
[19:20] Lester was quite insistent about visiting you. 莱斯特坚持要来探望你
[19:25] This ain’t a proper place for him at all. 这地方不适合他
[19:27] So I said. 我也是这么说的
[19:29] He thought you might enjoy something to read. 他想你也许会想看书
[19:34] Oh yes. 太好了
[19:37] It’s a good one. 这书很不错
[19:38] Tell him thank you from his daddy. 告诉他 他爸爸说谢谢
[19:42] And I’ll see him soon. 我会很快回去见他
[19:47] Mrs. White, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to– 怀特夫人 我恐怕要
[19:50] Yes, of course. 好的 没问题
[19:53] Albert. 阿尔伯特
[19:54] You have a family waiting that loves you. 记住你有爱你的家人在等你
[20:01] My Valentine. 我的情人节礼物
[20:19] My my. 我的天
[20:22] Who that little lamb tail? 这小美人是谁啊
[20:29] Like the look of her? 你喜欢她吗
[20:31] Surely do. 必须的
[20:37] Well, buck, I’ll tell my wife next time I see her. 伙计 下次我见到我妻子时会转告她的
[20:42] Now I meant no offense. 无意冒犯
[20:45] Got the pair of eyeballs, can’t help but use ’em. 实在是管不住自己的眼睛
[20:49] Suppose not. 我看也是
[20:50] Name’s Dunn Purnsley, 我叫邓恩·珀斯利
[20:52] Up from Bawlmer on Friday. 星期五从巴尔的摩过来的
[20:55] Don’t say. 怪不得
[20:57] $40 one pocket, 一个口袋里有四十块钱
[20:59] Corn knife the other. 另一边口袋里是鸡眼刀
[21:00] And friend, come Saturday night 星期六晚上有朋友来
[21:03] I use ’em both. 我两件都用上了
[21:04] Hope it was worth the ruckus. 希望弄出了点动静
[21:06] Was to me. 我很满意
[21:10] So be it. 那就行
[21:15] What you got there? 你拿的是什么
[21:23] “Tom Sawyer.” 《汤姆·索亚历险记》
[21:25] Huh. well, 正好
[21:27] We ain’t going noplace. why don’t you read some aloud? 反正我们哪儿都去不了 你给念念吧
[21:29] Y’all up for the tale, right? 大家都想听 是吧
[21:31] Read the first part. what you say? 念念第一部分 怎么样
[21:33] – Let the man be. – You hoe darky, -别烦他了 -黑鬼
[21:35] Ain’t talking to you. 没和你说话
[21:38] This palaver between friends. 这是朋友之间的对话
[21:41] – What’s your name?-He Chalky White. -你叫什么 -他是朝琪·怀特
[21:45] He is? He is? 他是吗 竟然是他
[21:49] I had no idea. 有眼不识泰山啊
[21:52] You telling me 快给我说说
[21:54] Walking around this earth be a moke 一个黑人穿得像个英国绅士
[21:56] dressed up like ol’ zip coon, 大模大样的在街上走
[21:59] fine high yaller bitch by his side 身边还跟着漂亮妞
[22:02] and he called Chalky White? 这人竟然是朝琪·怀特
[22:04] ’cause that be the most buckrnigger horseshit I ever hear. 这可真是我听过最离奇的事了
[22:08] What you say to that, brudder tambo? 你觉得呢 这位兄弟
[22:13] I say you heard my name. 看来你听说过我的名字
[22:19] I know you heard mine. 你也知道我的名字了
[22:25] Mr. White. 怀特先生
[22:27] Gonna have to move you across. 要把你关在对面了
[22:28] Can’t be mixing the races. 黑人不能和白人关在一起
[22:44] Guard. 关门
[23:01] Mr. Thompson. 汤普森先生
[23:03] This is unexpected. 太意外了
[23:05] – Enoch. – Eunice. -叫我伊诺克 -我叫尤尼斯
[23:07] – My office is? – Right over there. -我的办公室在哪 -这里就是
[23:11] I need you to call the sheriff 联系一下各区的治安官
[23:13] and the alderman of each ward. 和参议员
[23:14] And the Mayor. Tell them I want them over here 还有市长 告诉他们尽快过来
[23:16] As quickly as possible. Eddie will give you their numbers. 艾迪会告诉你号码
[23:21] Keep up the good work. 干得很好 请再接再厉
[23:28] I also need a florist. 我还需要订花
[23:35] A cocktail fork. On the left. 海鲜叉放在左边
[23:39] Further left. 再远一点
[23:41] A setting for Mr. Thompson, ma’am? 需要准备餐具给汤普森先生吗
[23:42] Curiosity is not necessarily a virtue. 好奇未必是美德
[23:45] No, ma’am. 知道了 夫人
[23:46] He will sit at the head as usual. 他和往常一样坐在主位
[23:53] Ah! Mom! Mom! 妈妈 妈妈
[23:56] What do you think you’re doing? 知不知道你这是在干什么
[23:58] I’m sorry. we were putting together a birdhouse. 对不起 我们正在装鸟窝
[24:00] This is not a plaything. 这不是玩具
[24:03] You will go to your room. 现在回你房间去
[24:05] You will sit in your chair and reflect on your conduct. 坐着去好好反省
[24:07] Is that clear? 明白了吗
[24:10] Go to the kitchen, dear. 到厨房去 宝贝
[24:11] Pauline will get you a something sweet. 波琳会给你糖吃
[24:17] – Yes? – I’m not a burglar. -你找谁 -我可不是小偷
[24:20] Though I do confess to crawling out a window or two. 虽然偶尔爬过几次窗户
[24:24] What can I do for you? 您有什么事吗
[24:26] You can tell Mrs. Thompson that 麻烦您通告一下汤普森夫人
[24:27] John Mcgarrigleg’s man is here. 约翰·麦克加里格的人到了
[24:34] Off you go. There’s a good colleen. 赶紧去吧 乖乖的
[24:37] There is no Mrs. Thompson. 没有汤普森夫人这个人
[24:38] Then i’ll speak with the lady of the household. 那我能和这里的女主人说话吗
[24:42] You are speaking with her. 你面前的就是
[24:47] Mea maxima culpa, missus. 实在抱歉 夫人
[24:50] I’m Owen Sleater. I assist Mr. John Mcgarrigle. 我叫欧文·斯雷特 是约翰·麦克加里格的助手
[24:55] Then you’re quite early. 那你来得可真早
[24:57] Your daughters? 您的女儿们
[25:04] Only the little one. 只有小的那个才是
[25:08] Well, rather dark 一下子
[25:11] all of a sudden 我的钝口拙腮
[25:13] in this hole I’ve dug for myself. 让自己越陷越深
[25:14] What do you want, Mr. Sleater? 你想要做什么 斯雷特先生
[25:16] With your kind permission, ma’am, 如果您允许的话 太太
[25:18] I’m to ensure your home is safe for 我是为了麦克加里格先生晚上的来访
[25:20] Mr. Mcgarrigle’s vist this evening. 确认贵宅安全的
[25:22] We’re not much given to threatening our guests. 我们一般不会威胁客人
[25:27] You do have the hammer. 但你手上确实拿着锤子
[25:31] My son seems to think it’s a toy. 因为我的儿子把它当玩具
[25:33] And where is he? 那请问他在哪儿
[25:35] In his room. 在他房间
[25:37] He’s seven. 他只有七岁
[25:40] Well, we won’t be too vexed about him then. 那我们就无需对他太生气了
[25:43] May I? 我能进来吗
[25:45] Sorry for the bother. 打扰了
[25:57] Why don’t you leave off that? 你不能消停一会儿吗
[26:00] Huh? 什么
[26:01] He wants you to shut that flytrap you got hanging down. 他是说让长在你身上的捕蝇器收声
[26:05] Got a cold or something. 我可能是感冒了
[26:06] So don’t be passing it to me. 那就别传给我
[26:08] – Where I supposed to go? – He got you there, friend. -那我还能去哪儿 -他说的没错 朋友
[26:11] We’s in it together. 我们是一条船上的
[26:13] Now what Dunn Purnsley do? 现在邓恩·珀斯利该怎么办
[26:16] Find that little place up here, 想象自己置身世外
[26:19] can’t nobody get to. 打造一片净土
[26:20] Hell, I done three years in ankle chains 我带着足链蹲了三年时间
[26:23] like it was taking a nap. 就像打个盹一样
[26:26] Chalky White know what I’m talking about, don’t he? 朝琪·怀特明白我在说什么 不是吗
[26:31] I bet he up there right now. 我敢打赌他正在自己的净土上
[26:33] All soft and pillowy, 身处一片温暖柔和
[26:36] honey bee wife fetching plates of greens, 娇美的妻子和诱人的满盘蔬菜
[26:39] roast beef, 还有烤牛肉
[26:41] reading “Tom Sawyer.” 读着《汤姆·索亚历险记》
[26:43] Ain’t that so, Chalky White? 不是吗 朝琪·怀特
[26:47] – Might could be. – Oh yeah. -可能是吧 -太好了
[26:51] Maybe I climb up there with you, 我可不可以和你一起进入你的净土
[26:55] jazz that woman up while you be licking the plate. 在你舔盘子的时候和那个女人乐一乐
[27:11] Well, buck, you do what you want. 年轻人 你怎么想都可以
[27:14] Just be you and your right hand anyway. 结果只能和你自己的右手乐一乐
[27:24] Now that’s how you play it, gentlemen. 这就是找乐子的方法 先生们
[27:29] Oh yeah. 太好了
[27:31] We gonna get on fine. 我们会相处得很愉快的
[27:39] Shut the fuck up. 闭嘴吧
[27:49] Am I late? 我来迟了吗
[27:51] Where the hell have you been? 你死到哪去了
[27:52] I came soon as I got the message. 我一收到消息就赶过来了
[27:54] 90 minutes? 过来需要九十分钟
[27:56] There’s reporters everywhere. 到处都是记者
[27:58] And these investigators snooping around. 还有调查员四处窥探
[28:01] I’m not proud of myself. 我狼狈不堪
[28:03] I’ve been hiding in my garage. 一直躲在自己的车库里
[28:05] Where is everybody? 其他人呢
[28:07] I need you to tell me if you were approached 我要你告诉我有没有人找过你
[28:10] about turning against me. 让你背叛我
[28:14] I’m with you, you know that. 我是你这边的 你知道的
[28:16] We’re in business together. we’re building things. 我们合伙做生意 合伙做工程
[28:17] Nobody came to you? Not Neary? 没人来找过你 内尔利没找过你
[28:20] – No. – Any of the bosses? The commodore? -没有 -那些老板们 准将都没有找过你
[28:25] How bad is this? 情况有多糟
[28:30] I don’t know yet. 我还不清楚
[28:33] Are they gonna come after me? 他们会来抓我吗
[28:35] You got elected Mayor, didn’t you? 你成功当选市长了 不是吗
[28:37] – You brout that to me. – And you said yes. -是你让我当的 -而你也同意了
[28:40] So it doesn’t matter what you say now. 所以你现在说什么都没用
[28:48] I’m gonna beat this, Ed. 我会度过难关的 艾德
[28:50] And when I do, I’ll remember who showed up here today 等一切过去之后 我会牢牢记住今天谁站在这里
[28:53] and who didn’t. 谁没有来
[28:55] Depend on that. 好好看着吧
[29:10] Mr. Thompson. 汤普森先生
[29:12] Mr. Kessler called from your other office. 凯斯勒先生从您另一个办公室打电话来
[29:15] It’s safe to go back now. 说那边已经安全了
[29:21] I don’t see why things got to change. 我不明白为什么要改变
[29:22] Everybody’s getting by. 每个人都还过得去
[29:24] That all you want from life, Damien? 你生活就这点追求 达米安
[29:25] – What else is there? – A pair of balls. -那还能有什么呢 -一点点胆量
[29:28] – What’s in it for you, Jim? – Same as everybody. -你的追求是什么 吉姆 -和大家一样
[29:31] Less headaches and more green. 少点烦恼多点钞票
[29:32] But Nucky keeps the jack flowing. 但是努基把一切运作的很好
[29:34] Where were you last year? Armed robberies, 你去年在干什么 持枪抢劫
[29:36] shooting on the boardwalk. 在木板路上到处开枪
[29:38] That’s not a man in control. 那样的人做不了管理者
[29:40] – And the election. – We took it, didn’t we? -还有选举 -我们赢了 不是吗
[29:42] Too goddamn close. If we’d lost, where would we be then? 太他妈的惊险了 要是我们输了 现在我们会在哪儿
[29:46] That doesn’t mean he’s got to go to jail. 那也不至于让他去坐牢啊
[29:47] The roads, we’re all in on that. 修路的事情 我们今天都参与了
[29:49] Still will be, with the commodore. 明天仍旧会 和准将一起
[29:50] But it’s Nucky’s deal. 但那是努基的生意
[29:52] Get this into that potato sack of yours. 把这想法收回你的死脑筋去吧
[29:54] We’re not in charge. 掌管一切的人不是我们
[29:55] The commodore wants Nucky next to that fucking grizzly. 准将想让努基成为他的下一头熊标本
[29:58] That’s what’s gonna happen. 就是这样
[29:59] But what’s keeping us from winding up with him? 但是什么让我们和他结仇呢
[30:01] The commodore. He puts the fix in, what do you think? 准将 他把一切都设置好了 你觉得呢
[30:04] He’s dying his damn hair. 他快死了
[30:05] He could serve you up for Christmas dinner. 他精神得可以给你做圣诞晚餐
[30:07] And Eli? 还有伊莱呢
[30:09] He’s got Eli and Eli’s the law. 他掌控了伊莱而伊莱就是法律
[30:10] – What about the kid? – Look who his father is. -那孩子怎么办 -看看他的老爹是谁
[30:13] They get on top of the booze, fellas, 他们在贩酒界的顶端 伙计们
[30:14] it’s all flags and hallelujah. 笙旗似海
[30:16] And anybody who didn’t sign on, he’ll be lucky 谁要是现在不入伙 以后能在
[30:18] to work the boards with a broom and a dustpan. 木板路扫大街都不错了
[30:34] Damien? 达米安
[30:35] Just say please, sir, and thank you. 你只用说拜托了先生 谢谢您就行了
[30:51] So how does this work? 这里是怎么运作的
[30:53] I run the house. Goes round the clock. 这里由我经营 不分昼夜
[30:56] The old neighborhood people know me. 老街坊们都认识我
[30:58] Under A.R.’s protection, so half to him. 受阿诺德·罗斯坦的保护 所以有一半收入是他的
[31:02] We’ve got other enterprises too. 我们在其他地方也有开店
[31:05] Rothstein get a piece of those? 也有罗斯坦的份吗
[31:10] Benny, 本尼
[31:11] Go around the corner and purchase me one pound of halvah. 去街角给我买一磅蜂蜜糖来
[31:14] – Stuff will rot your teeth. – I have a craving. -会吃坏牙齿的 -我就是想吃
[31:27] What the hell was that? 刚才他妈的是什么
[31:28] He does funny things sometimes. 他有时又喜欢做鬼脸
[31:31] Meshuge bisl yingl. [意大利语]
[31:32] Che cosa potete fare? please. [意大利语] 请坐
[31:38] You met with A.R. 你和阿诺德·罗斯坦见过面了
[31:40] He can be difficult to read. 他是个难以捉摸的人
[31:43] That thing of yours this morning, 你今早说的事情
[31:45] I’d have said yes to that. 我绝对赞成
[31:48] Yeah, but I wouldn’t ask you. 是啊 但是我问的人不是你
[31:50] I need Rothstein, not the fella that carries his water. 我需要的是罗斯坦 不是给他端茶送水的人
[31:54] The fuck’s with you? I make a friendly gesture… 你他妈的有什么毛病 我的态度这么友好
[31:57] – Charlie. – …and this bust-out asshole… -查理 -而这个残废的混蛋
[31:59] What, are we friends now? You fucking come near my mother… 什么 我们现在是朋友了吗 你他妈的勾引我妈妈
[32:02] – Pally… – She begged for it. -兄弟 -是她求我的
[32:05] – Gentlemen! – What the fuck are you gonna do? -先生们 -你他妈的想干吗
[32:06] Gentlemen, I’m running a business here! Yes? 先生们 这里现在正在营业 停手好吗
[32:10] Yes? 好吗
[32:26] May I call you Jimmy? 我能叫你吉米吗
[32:33] Jimmy, Charlie and I 吉米 查理和我
[32:35] have learned a great deal from Mr. Rothstein 从罗斯坦先生那里学到不少东西
[32:39] As I am sure you have learned from Mr. Thompson. 就像你向汤普森先生学习一样
[32:42] But nobody wants to be in school forever. 但是谁都不想一辈子当学生
[32:47] As I see it, 在我看来
[32:48] we have a lot in common. 我们有许多共同点
[32:52] If we put aside our differences, 如果我们摒弃前嫌
[32:55] things could happen. 是可以成事的
[33:00] – Such as? – Trading partners. -比如 -贸易伙伴
[33:02] We buy liquor from you, you buy something from us. 我们向你买酒 你也在我们这里买点东西
[33:10] And what would that be? 买什么
[33:13] We’re thinking of getting into heroin. 我们想进海洛因
[33:18] When you run the numbers it starts looking very attractive. 你只要算一算就知道有多诱人了
[33:35] Mr. Sleater, is the kitchen sufficiently safe? 斯雷特先生 请问厨房够安全吗
[33:40] It looks to be fairly buttoned up. 看起来绝对安全
[33:44] Ugh, Katy seems incapable of laying this down properly. 似乎凯蒂不太会铺好这些东西
[33:49] Well, not much meat on her. 她力气不够大
[33:56] Works a treat now. 弄好了
[33:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[34:05] You’ve been traveling around the country? 你们一直在国内跑
[34:09] With Mr. Mcgarrigle, aye. 是的 和麦克加里格一起
[34:10] Filling the coffers. 筹集资金
[34:13] New york, Boston, Chicago. 纽约 波士顿 芝加哥
[34:15] It’s support for the cause amongst 为了支持那些
[34:17] those that keep that’s closer at home. 在家乡志同道合反抗的人
[34:20] “ourselves alone.” “只靠我们自己”
[34:24] Your Gaelic’s a bit off. 你的盖尔语不太对
[34:26] Sinn Fein. 新芬兰运动
[34:28] “we ourselves.” that’s closer. “只靠我们自己” 这就叫志同道合
[34:31] In either case it’s what we’re about, 不管发生什么我们都会恪守
[34:32] ’cause who else would fight for us? 因为还能有谁会为我们出头
[34:36] What do you do for Mr. Mcgarrigle? 你在麦克加里格先生手下做什么工作
[34:39] As you see. Clear the path. 如你所见 清道夫
[34:43] I was a livestock inspector 在科尔雷恩叛乱前
[34:46] before the rebellion in Coleraine. 我是一名家畜巡视员
[34:49] Well to the north. 在北部
[34:51] I make you from the Lonesome West. 我听你像是西洛内索姆来的
[34:55] Kerry. 凯利
[34:58] Family there still? 家人还在那里吗
[35:00] No. 不在
[35:01] Here. Apparently. 很显然 在这里
[35:05] Then you won’t have to choose sides. 那你就不必选择阵营了
[35:27] I thought first to do the bedroom. 我觉得该先收拾卧室
[35:30] But then I say he must have his office. 但后来我又想他必须办公
[35:32] They are vandals, nothing more. 他们除了是强盗什么都不是
[35:35] See here? A water ring. 看见没 有杯痕
[36:09] Damien Fleming. 达米安·弗莱明
[36:11] He says he must speak to you. 他说必须见你
[36:24] Nuck, I tried talking to them. 努克 我试过跟他们谈话
[36:29] I said they were making a mistake. 我说他们正在犯一个大错
[36:32] I told them that you were too smart 我告诉他们以你的智慧
[36:33] to get sandbagged by something like this. 绝不会像这样垮台
[36:36] They wouldn’t listen. 但是他们不听
[36:38] All they see is the dollar signs. 他们眼里只有钱
[36:45] It’s like the commodore, he cast some kind of voodoo spell. 就像准将一样 他在谋划一场诡计
[36:49] Everything you did for him, for us, 你为了他 为了我们所作的一切
[36:51] it’s like it never even happened. 就好像从没发生过一样
[36:57] Yes? 喂
[36:59] All alone, big brother? 孤家寡人了吗 大哥
[37:03] Eli. 伊莱
[37:05] How’s it feel 一个人
[37:07] sitting at your fancy desk 孤独地坐在光鲜的办公桌前
[37:10] by yourself? 是什么感觉
[37:13] Eli, please, listen closely. 伊莱 拜托你 仔细听好
[37:18] If now, right now, 如果现在 就是现在
[37:21] you tell me you want to get out of this, 你跟我说你会退出他们
[37:24] I will help you. 我会帮助你
[37:26] I will find some way 我会想出办法
[37:28] and we will come to terms. 我们会达成妥协
[37:32] I’m prepared to hear your side of it. 我对你的选择已经有所准备
[37:36] But I will help you 但是如果你现在告诉我
[37:38] if you tell me now. 我还是会帮助你
[37:42] Because in a minute 因为再过一分钟
[37:46] it’s going to be too late. 一切就晚了
[37:52] Are you there? 你在听吗
[37:56] Y’know the funny thing? 你知道有意思的是什么吗
[37:59] Nobody takes power. 没人能拥有权力
[38:01] Somebody else has to give it to them. 权利是靠人给的
[38:05] Look around, big brother. 环顾四周吧 大哥
[38:08] What do you got? 你还有什么
[38:33] I have a dinner engagement. 我约了人吃饭
[38:44] Feels good to twist the knife. 揭人伤疤的感觉不错吧
[38:50] Now come meet the men that made this city. 现在过来见见创建这座城市的人吧
[39:05] Gentlemen, sheriff Elias Thompson. 先生们 这位是伊利亚斯·汤普森治安官
[39:15] Propinate nobis similibusque. [拉丁语]
[39:19] Hear hear. 没错
[39:33] The distinguished Senator from New Jersey. 尊贵的新泽西州参议员
[39:39] Is it bad if all the cards are the same color? 一手同花的牌是不是很差
[39:41] Jesus, just play poker. 天呐 就是玩牌而已
[39:43] I’ll see it. 我跟
[39:46] And I will raise you three. 再大你三倍
[39:49] I’m out. 我不跟了
[39:54] 600 in the pot. 一把六百
[39:55] What are you holding, mon frere? 你拿的什么牌 伙计
[39:57] Straight to the nine. 同花顺到九
[40:00] That’ll pay for the holiday. 你这可赚大了
[40:05] Cash me out. 给我结帐
[40:07] Thank you for your visit. 谢谢你的来访
[40:10] You gentlemen want to sit in? 你们想来玩几把么
[40:12] New victims are always welcome. 这里总是欢迎新人
[40:14] Why’s every kike got to be a wiseass? 为什么每个犹太人都那么聪明
[40:16] Why’s every dago got to be dumb as fuck? 而意大利人就蠢的像猪
[40:18] I’ll bury you in your diaper. 我用你的尿布把你埋了
[40:23] Benny. 本尼
[40:26] Gentlemen, I appreciate the full and frank discussion. 先生们 谢谢你们开诚布公的谈判
[40:30] Fuck that. 去你妈的
[40:32] You respect the terms. 你就是觉得条件可以
[40:34] And you tell your frocio partner. 告诉你的这位伙伴
[40:37] I most certainly will. 我当然会
[40:40] This place smells. let’s go. 这地方真臭 我们走
[40:44] Come on, my uncle needs to hear this. 走 我叔叔要听结果
[40:53] What was that? 刚才是怎么回事
[40:55] Representatives of Mr. Masseria. 马赫里亚先生的代表
[40:58] – Who’s he? – Mustache pete fat-ass. -干什么的 -该死的犹太佬
[41:01] Thinks he owns the lower east side. 觉得纽约东下区都是自己的
[41:04] A simple misunderstanding. 小小的误会
[41:32] What’s that scamp Tom up to now? 这个叫汤姆的小流氓流浪到哪了
[41:38] He meet this little one here. 他和这个小孩见面了
[41:41] They had a sweet time chatting. 他们聊的很开心
[41:44] Then she play this piano. 然后她弹了这架钢琴
[41:48] And what that say 这里写的
[41:51] There? 是什么
[41:54] That say 这里写着
[41:57] Get your finger out of my face. 把你的手指拿开
[42:06] I don’t like about you? 我不喜欢你
[42:08] That buck-and-wing suit; 穿着上好的西装
[42:12] Bright skin bitch you strut around with; 找上皮肤亮丽的小妞
[42:16] Uppity way you tell the world you better than Dunn Purnsley 一副不可一世的样子告诉世界你比邓恩·珀斯利强
[42:20] When all you be is another jigaboo 其实你不过就是另一个
[42:22] In a jail cell. 蹲在监狱的黑人
[42:44] Harold C. Madison. 哈罗德·C·麦德森
[42:52] How your daddy keeping? 你父亲最近怎么样
[42:54] Tolerable, sir. 还可以 先生
[42:56] He thank you for the doctor bill. 他很感谢您为他付的医药费
[42:59] Noah Hookway. 诺亚·胡克威
[43:00] Mr. White. 怀特先生
[43:02] Things good down at the gold room? 银楼的生意不错吧
[43:05] Supposed to work today. 应该不错
[43:07] I’ll talk to ’em. 我会和他们谈谈
[43:10] Timothy. Cornelius. 提摩西 科尼利厄斯
[43:15] Mama grateful for the turkey, sir. 母亲很感谢您送的火鸡
[43:19] All righty then. 那就好
[43:36] Catch. 抓住他
[43:38] – Hold him! hold him! – Turn him around. -困住他 困住他 -把他转过来
[43:45] Son of a bitch! 该死的
[43:52] That’s right! what? 这就对了 还有事么
[44:16] Purnsley be done. 珀斯利被教训了
[44:25] Sir. 先生
[44:38] Which one of you boys know his letters? 你们之中谁认字
[44:41] I do. 我
[44:50] “‘David Copperfield’ “《大卫·科波菲尔》
[44:53] By charles dickens. 查尔斯·狄更斯著
[44:56] Chapter one: I am born. 第一章 我来到这个世上
[45:00] Whether I shall turn out to be the hero 不管是我自己
[45:03] Of my own life, 要成为英雄
[45:06] Or whether that station will be held 还是那个位置
[45:10] By anyone else…” 属于别人”
[45:17] Is the lamb not to your liking, Mr. Mcgarrigle? 羊排您不喜欢么 麦克加里格先生
[45:20] I’ve no doubt it’s properly prepared, 我不怀疑这都是经过精心准备的
[45:23] But I eschew any flesh that walks on cloven hoof. 但我从来不吃偶蹄动物的肉
[45:26] I was unaware of your preference. 我不知道您有这个习惯
[45:31] It is no preference, ma’am. 这不是习惯 女士
[45:31] It is an ironclad principle. 这是原则
[45:33] I’d say John is a man with a bit 要我说 约翰是个内心
[45:35] of the devil in him himself. 有点像恶魔的人
[45:36] You’re wrong there. I hold no truck with him at all. 你错了 我和恶魔没有交集
[45:39] That’s a challenge in this town. 在这里可是个挑战
[45:41] How do you mean? 你什么意思
[45:42] Mr. Moran refers to Atlantic city’s 莫兰先生是指大西洋城
[45:44] – Reputation for pleasure. – mmm. -以娱乐业闻名 -是的
[45:46] The whole of this country seem beset 整个国家都被
[45:48] by licentiousness and turpitude. 淫乱放荡和卑鄙奸邪所困扰
[45:51] Well, something else not to your liking. 这也是您不喜欢的东西
[45:54] It’s none of my concern. 和我无关
[45:56] My cause is to drive the English invader 我的目标是把统治我们八百年的
[45:58] From a land he has occupied for 800 years. 英国侵略者赶走
[46:01] And I assure you, we will succeed. 我向你保证 我们一定会成功
[46:03] Even if we’re martyred all along the way. 即使需要我们殉道也在所不惜
[46:07] That is an extreme position. 这个观点有些极端了
[46:10] Only to those who have forgotten from whence they come. 对于那些忘记自己家乡的人来说也许吧
[46:18] I know where I’m from, sir. 我知道我的家在哪 先生
[46:21] And where I am now. 也知道我现在在哪
[46:24] You’re plainspoken 作为一个女人来说
[46:26] For a woman. 你真算是直言不讳
[46:28] Now John, you ought to get back here in the summer. 约翰 你真应该夏天再来
[46:31] Why, I’ll wager you’ve never seen the like. 我相信你一定会喜欢
[46:33] We get half a million people. 这里会聚集五十万人
[46:35] – Nucky. – Yes. -努基 -是我
[46:38] I, uh… 我
[46:41] – Shaving it close. – My apologies. -离近点握手 -抱歉
[46:43] Busy day. Mr. Mcgarrigle. 工作很忙 麦克加里格先生
[46:45] – Enoch Thompson. – Rather a protestant name. -伊诺克·汤普森 -很清教徒的名字
[46:49] A beloved uncle on my mother’s side. 是我舅舅的名字
[46:51] May we discuss the matters at hand, sir? 我们可以开始谈事情了吗
[46:56] Of course. 当然
[46:57] We just need to eat something first. 只是需要先吃点东西
[47:01] There’s certainly plenty of lamb. 还有很多羊排
[48:18] Just give us the jack. 把钱拿出来
[48:20] I won it square. I got no beef with Masseria. 那是我赢的 我对马赫里亚先生没有意见
[48:25] It’s Rothstein’s game. 这是罗斯坦的赌场
[48:28] I won’t ask you again. 我不会再问第二遍
[48:30] All right. 好吧
[48:33] I put it in my boot. 我把钱放到靴子里了
[48:44] No, it’s the other one. it’s the other– 不 是另一只 另一只
[49:30] Another round of port? 再喝一杯么
[49:32] I’ve allowed myself the one. i’ll not have another. 我只允许自己喝一杯 绝不喝第二杯
[49:37] I guess i’m done too. 我也不喝了
[49:40] No thank you, sir. I’m snug as could be. 不用 谢谢您 先生 我很好
[49:42] Mr. Thompson, the Irish people 汤普森先生 爱尔兰人民
[49:44] Are at war against a barbaric foe. 此刻正在和野蛮的敌人作战
[49:46] The English murder us in our homes. they fire into crowds. 英格兰人屠戮生灵 滥杀无辜
[49:49] Last month they put the torch to cork city 上个月他们把火把扔进科克城
[49:51] And shot the firemen come to fight the blaze. 然后杀死了前来救火的消防员
[49:54] We need guns and the money to buy them. 我们需要枪 需要买枪的钱
[49:57] Mr. Moran tells me you’re a loyal son of erin. 莫兰先生说您是忠诚的爱尔兰后裔
[50:00] I call upon that loyalty now. 请你表现出您的忠诚之心
[50:03] What would you consider sufficient? 你打算要多少
[50:06] What do you have? 你有多少
[50:27] Make it out to the ancient order of celts. 希望你们恢复凯尔特祖先的秩序
[50:29] What did I tell you, John? 我怎么给你说的 约翰
[50:31] Remind the boys at your next dinner 等你有朋友再来
[50:32] who their best friend in town is. 记得告诉他们谁才是这里最好的朋友
[50:34] Cash suits us better. 最好是现金
[50:37] I say the same thing myself. 我自己还想要呢
[50:39] But today is not the day. 但今天不行
[50:47] Where are you off to next? 你们接下来要去哪
[50:50] New York again. 再去一次纽约
[50:51] Then the boat across the water. 然后乘船渡海
[50:53] It’s a pity you can’t stay in town longer. 很遗憾你们不能在此地久留
[50:55] – I’ve seen enough. – Huh. -我看的已经够多了 -是么
[50:58] – There is one other thing. – My man there. -还有另外一件事 -我的人
[51:01] Owen Sleater, Mr. Thompson. 欧文·斯雷特 汤普森先生
[51:03] – He’ll be staying on in the states. – Why? -他要留在美国 -为什么
[51:06] I have no stomach left for it, sir. 我不想走了 先生
[51:07] I mentioned that you might be able to help him out. 我听说您能帮他
[51:12] – Bring him around tomorrow. – To the ritz? -明天带他来 -去丽兹么
[51:15] Yes. 没错
[51:16] No, I just– you’re back in there? good. 不 我只是 您回去了 真好
[51:21] If you gentlemen will excuse me… 希望你们不介意我离开
[51:23] I’ll have just another after all. 我还是再喝一杯吧
[51:35] You needn’t, ma’am. I can manage myself. 您不用帮忙 女士 我能自己来
[51:37] Faster with two, I always found. 两个人更快
[51:41] Were you in service? 您也当过女佣
[51:43] You don’t have to look completely amazed. 你不用这么吃惊
[51:46] Do I seem that grand? 我有那么高贵么
[51:48] I just didn’t think you were like me. 我只是觉得您不喜欢我
[51:50] Thank you for your hospitality and contribution. 感谢您的热情款待和大方捐赠
[51:53] It is very much appreciated. 非常感谢
[52:00] He recited the funniest poem in the kitchen. 他在厨房背的最有趣的一首诗
[52:03] A cow that walked into a saloon or something. 一头奶牛走进沙龙
[52:10] Yes? and how did it go? 是么 然后呢
[52:14] Oh, I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[52:18] Anyway, it was a little naughty. 反正是有点小下流
[52:45] I know we need to talk. 我知道我们需要谈谈
[53:06] Do they have a case? 他们立案了么
[53:10] Yes. 是的
[53:11] Who is against you? 谁在跟你作对
[53:15] All of them. 所有人
[53:16] You must be specific. 具体一点
[53:17] The ward bosses except Fleming. 各选区的名流 除了弗莱明
[53:21] The commodore is pulling the strings. 是准将在背后操纵
[53:24] I’m certain Jimmy is with him. 我肯定吉米站在他那边
[53:28] Will you not say your brother’s name? 你怎么不提你弟弟的名字
[53:35] Eli. 伊莱
[53:40] Eli is betraying me. 伊莱背叛了我
[53:44] I had no word from you since last night. 我从昨晚开始就没有你的消息
[53:46] – I didn’t want you to hear about it. – How could I not? -我不想让你知道 -我怎么可能不知道
[53:55] I keep people satisfied. 我让大家满足
[53:58] That’s all I do. 我所作的只有这些而已
[54:00] They will not be satisfied. 他们不会满足
[54:03] You know that already. 你已经知道了
[54:09] The investigators turned the suite upside down. 调查的人把套间翻了个底朝天
[54:13] What might they have found? 他们发现了什么
[54:16] The ledger book. 账本
[54:18] It’s missing. 失踪了
[54:21] And some cash. 还有一些现金
[54:23] How much? 多少钱
[54:27] 20,000, give or take. 大约两万美元
[54:33] Not a lot, is it? 不是很多 是吧
[54:35] In the scheme of things. 就整个事件来看
[54:39] It stings anyway. 可还是肉疼
[55:00] You are smarter than your enemies. 你比你的敌人更聪明
[55:03] And you will persevere. 你要坚持下去
[55:05] But you’re not thinking clearly now. 但是你现在脑子很混沌
[55:08] You must concentrate 你必须集中精力
[55:10] And not give over to emotion. 不要感情用事
[55:11] Where did you get those? 你从哪得到的
[55:14] From your closet today. 今天 从你的衣柜里
[55:22] This must be burned 烧了他们
[55:24] And future dealings committed to memory. 以后的账目用脑子记
[55:27] Do you agree? 你同意么
[55:45] Poor Enoch. 可怜的伊诺克
[55:47] You’re exhausted. 你看上去累极了
[55:50] I sent you flowers 情人节
[55:53] For valentine’s. 我给你送了花
[55:58] I never signed the card. 但我从来不在卡片上签名
[56:02] I knew who they were from. 我知道花是谁送的
[56:16] Come to sleep 去我们的床上
[56:19] In our bed. 睡觉吧
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme