Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:47] Here you go, boss. coming your way. 老板 到你那儿了
[01:53] – Come on, let’s go! – All right, I got it, I got it. -走 走了 -好的 我捡到了
[01:55] I got one. 我捡到一瓶
[01:58] – Come on, guys. come on. – Here you go. -加油兄弟们 -接着
[02:01] Come on, fellas. Watch your back. 加油兄弟们 小心点
[02:05] *Listen to me,honey dear* *请听我来说 亲爱的宝贝*
[02:07] *Something’s wrong with you, I fear* *你有点不对劲 我害怕*
[02:10] *It’s getting harder to please you* *越来越难讨好你*
[02:13] *- Harder and harder each year…* – Here you go, two for you. -*一年难过一年* -接着 两箱
[02:16] *I don’t wanna make you blue* *我不想让你伤心*
[02:19] *But you need a talking to* *但是我不得不对你说*
[02:22] *Like a lot of people I know* *待我慢慢道来*
[02:24] *Here’s what’s wrong with you* *和我熟知的大多数人一样*
[02:27] *After you get what you want you don’t want it* *得之你所欲 随后便不再珍惜*
[02:32] *If I gave you the moon* *即使我为你摘下月亮*
[02:35] *You’d grow tired of it soon* *你也会很快厌倦*
[02:38] *You’re like a baby* *你恰似一个婴儿*
[02:40] *You want what you want when you want it* *需要时便真的需要*
[02:43] *But after you are presented* *得手之后*
[02:47] *With what you want,you’re discontented* *仍不满足*
[02:50] *You’re always wishing and wanting for something* *你的欲求源源不断*
[02:54] *When you get what you want* *得到你所欲*
[02:57] *You don’t want what you get* *便不再珍惜*
[03:00] *And though I sit upon your knee* *即便我在你怀抱*
[03:04] *You’ll grow tired of me* *你也会很快厌倦我*
[03:06] *’Cause after you get what you want* *因为你得到你所欲*
[03:09] *You don’t want what you wanted at all…* *便不再珍惜*
[03:35] *After you get what you want you don’t want it* *得到你所欲 随后便不再珍惜*
[03:40] *If I gave you the moon* *即使我为你摘下月亮*
[03:42] *You’d grow tired of it soon* *你也会很快厌倦*
[03:45] *And though I sit upon your knee* *即便我在你怀抱*
[03:49] *You’ll grow tired of me* *你也会厌倦我*
[03:51] *’Cause after you get what you want* *因为得到你所欲*
[03:54] *You don’t want what you wanted at all.* *你便不再珍惜*
[04:05] There. 搬这里
[04:10] Orville, go let him in. 奥维尔 去开门
[04:12] I don’t pay to play. 给你们钱不是来玩的
[04:13] Keep your mouths shut and them crates moving. 闭上嘴 速度干活
[04:15] – Yes sir. – Here you go. -遵命 -就是这样
[04:42] Mama! 妈妈
[04:43] The casing’s jammed! come on. 弹匣卡住了 该死
[04:46] – Come on! Go on, get in there. – It’s jammed. -快点 进去 -卡住了
[04:50] – Just pop that out. – Hand me that. -赶紧取出来 -给我
[04:52] -Holy Jesus! -Shut up, shut up! -我的上帝啊 -闭嘴 闭嘴
[05:11] Purity, sobriety, 圣洁 节制
[05:12] and the white christian’s Jesus. 白人基督徒的上帝
[05:19] – My arm! – Get up. Let’s get out of here, come on. -我的手臂 -快离开这里 走
[05:22] My fucking arm. 我的手啊
[05:24] Get him up here. Get him up here, Charlie. 把他扶上来 把他扶上来 查理
[05:26] – Get him up here. – Come on! -把他扶上来 -快点
[05:28] – Oh, my arm! – Get up, get up. -我的手 -起来 起来
[05:29] – One of them shot me in the arm, god damn it. – Go go. -该死 有人打中了我的手臂 -开车 开车
[05:32] – Go go! – Come on, move it! -开车 开车 -快点 快开车
[05:46] I don’t want to go. 我不想去
[05:48] I am not in the mood for this, Teddy. come out. 我没耐心和你玩 泰迪 出来
[05:52] I will count to three.One, two, three. 我数到三 一 二 三
[05:57] Teddy. 泰迪
[05:58] I don’t want to. 我不想去
[06:00] I am warning you, do not turn your back on me, young man. 我警告你 不准不听话 小家伙
[06:03] Come here. 出来
[06:05] – Mama. – Come out from there. You’re upsetting your sister. -妈妈 -出来 你把你妹妹吓着了
[06:08] No! 不要
[06:11] – You’re home. – Be it ever so humble. -你回来了 -金窝银窝不如自己的草窝
[06:15] What’s the problem? Why is he under there? 怎么回事 他为什么躲在桌子底下
[06:17] He doesn’t want to go to school. 他不想去上学
[06:22] You want to grow up to be a fishmonger? 你以后想当鱼贩子么
[06:24] – Yes! – No, you don’t. -是的 -不 不对
[06:28] You want to be a doctor or something, remember? 你是想做医生的 还记得吗
[06:30] – like dr. Surran. – Sister Bernice– -就像苏林医生一样 -柏妮斯修女
[06:34] he was misbehaving apparently and she took the ruler to him. 显然是因为他做了错事 她打了他
[06:37] – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything. -你做了什么 -我什么也没做
[06:39] Well, nuns don’t just go around hitting people. 修女是不会随便打人的
[06:41] She pulled my hair. 她扯我的头发
[06:43] A nun hit me when I was your age, 我像你这么大的时候 如果被修女打
[06:45] I’d get another whipping from my dad. 还会被我爸爸再打一顿
[06:51] Go with Katy, dear. wash up. 让凯蒂带你去洗漱
[06:53] – You too. – This way, sweethearts. -你也一起去 -这边走 孩子们
[06:57] Come on. 走吧
[07:01] It’s nearly 8:00 P.M. 快早上八点了
[07:05] Considering the night I had, 考虑到昨晚的情况
[07:06] I’m amazed I’m home before 9:00. 我很惊讶我居然在九点之前回家了
[07:08] I’m sure. 我知道
[07:17] But you do look ravishing. 但是你真的很迷人
[07:21] And ravishable. 秀色可餐
[07:25] Time for school. come on. 该去上学了 快点洗
[07:26] – I’m not going! – Yes, you are going. -我不去 -你必须去
[07:29] – Come on. – I don’t want to! -走啦 -我不想去
[07:30] – Let’s get your coat. – Mama! -把你的外套拿上 -妈妈
[07:33] I’m not going! I told you. 我不去 说了无数次了
[07:36] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[07:38] To the office to get some sleep. 去办公室睡个觉
[07:40] – Do you want your mommy upset? – No, I told you! -你想惹妈妈生气吗 -不去 我说了
[07:42] – Mama! – Teddy! -妈妈 -泰迪
[08:08] These eggs taste funny. 鸡蛋的味道很有趣
[08:11] Maybe someone made the chicken laugh. 可能有人把鸡妈妈逗笑了
[08:12] – Oh, there’s my handsome man. – Hey, pal. -我的帅儿子回来了 -儿子
[08:16] Daddy! 爸爸
[08:23] Nucky call? 努基打过电话吗
[08:25] Was he supposed to? 他应该打么
[08:29] I’ll take some ham and some eggs. 我要吃火腿和鸡蛋
[08:33] Oh, well, I know how he likes them, dear. 亲爱的我来 我知道他的口味
[08:48] – You want to go shoot some gulls? – Yeah. -想不想去猎海鸥 -想
[08:50] – Jimmy. – What? -吉米 -怎么了
[08:54] – He’s too young. – No, I’m not. -他还太小了 -我不小了
[08:57] I was his age, I used to go all the time. 我在他这个年纪的时候 就经常去了
[08:58] Younger, with your father. 比他还小呢 和你爸爸一起去的
[09:00] Actually it was with Nucky mostly. 其实大多数是和努基一起去
[09:03] – I don’t think it’s safe. – Please! -我觉得不安全 -求你了
[09:06] – Please please. – Come on. -求你了 -没事的
[09:09] He’s a big boy. relax, Ange. 他不是小孩子了 别担心 安吉
[09:12] You worry too much. 你过虑了
[09:18] – Please! – make sure he dresses warmly. -带我去吧 -让他多穿点衣服
[09:20] -All right, come on, Let’s go. – Your plaid pants. -好了走吧 -穿上你的格子裤
[09:22] – Got it. – You got it? -趴好了 -抱紧啊
[09:26] And be careful. 小心点
[09:28] Are we gonna shoot some real seagulls with real guns? 我们会用真枪打活海鸥吗
[09:31] Yes, we are. 是的 没错
[09:37] – I really wish you wouldn’t do that. – Do what, dear? -我真希望你刚才没那么做 -做什么
[09:40] – Undercut me. -Oh, sweetie, -拆我的台 -亲爱的
[09:43] I would never. You’re his wife. 我绝不会的 你是他的妻子
[09:45] Yes, and I’m Tommy’s mother. 没错 我同时也是汤米的母亲
[09:49] No problem. 没问题
[09:50] I was only trying to help, dear– 我只是试着帮忙
[09:53] As your husband’s mother. 以你丈夫母亲的身份
[09:55] Boys will be boys, after all. 男人都是长不大的孩子
[10:02] You know, when Jimmy was a baby 当吉米还是个小孩的时候
[10:05] and I would change his diaper… 我给他换尿布
[10:09] I used to kiss his little winkie. 会亲亲他的小弟弟
[10:32] What is the meaning of this?! 这是干什么呢
[10:35] Move this furniture back into place! 把这些家具都摆回原处
[10:37] Sir, we weren’t expecting you, sir. 长官 我们没想到您会来
[10:43] Mrs. Van Alden wanted to see the office. 范奥尔登夫人要参观这办公室
[10:46] The field reports, we were just about to hop to it. 现场报告 我们正准备着手做呢
[10:49] I take almost no comfort in “about to,” Agent Clarkson. 克拉克森探员 我不喜欢”准备做”这状态
[10:52] Yes sir. 明白了 长官
[10:54] Gentlemen, 先生们
[10:55] I’d like to introduce my wife. 请允许我介绍一下我的夫人
[10:58] Dear, these are agents Sawicki and Clarkson. 亲爱的 这是萨维奇和克拉克森探员
[11:00] – Ma’am. – How do you do? -夫人您好 -您好
[11:02] Agent Sawicki is of polish stock. 萨维奇探员有波兰血统
[11:04] He joins us. from Mt. Olivet. do? 他是从橄榄山过来的
[11:06] – Outside Pittsburgh. – Yes, -在匹兹堡周边 -是的 我知道
[11:08] they have a large christian community. 那里有很大的教友团体
[11:14] Mrs. Van Alden is visiting for the weekend. 范·奥尔登夫人是来渡周末的
[11:16] Well, there’s no shortage of wholesome entertainment. 这里可有不少有益身心的娱乐活动
[11:22] I picked up this tourist guide yesterday. 我昨天找到了这本旅游向导
[11:29] – Does it list the churches? -I assume so. -教堂也包括在里面吗 -我想是的
[11:32] I haven’t read it yet. 我还没来得及读
[11:35] Consider it a gift. 当做是送您的礼物吧
[11:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:38] If i’m needed, we’re staying at the Hotel Metropole. 如果需要找我的话 我们住在大都会酒店
[11:42] Though I anticipate we’ll be out mostly, 不过大部分时间我应该是陪她外出
[11:44] taking in the sights. 看看风景
[11:53] Save the roughhouse for your own time, 别在办公时间打闹
[11:56] Gentlemen. 先生们
[11:57] Yes sir. 是 长官
[12:14] That’s a fine how-do-you-do. 这个问候方式不错
[12:17] It’s so hot. I could just come down on the weekend. 这里太热了 我只能周末才下来
[12:22] It’s just gonna be another minute. 再稍等一下就好
[12:24] What’s hurting him now? 他又哪儿疼了
[12:27] He’s got an earache. 耳朵疼
[12:28] Mr. Torrio’s a man beset by convenient maladies. 托里奥先生真是小病不断啊
[12:31] – what’s that mean? – nothing cures him faster -这话什么意思 -没什么
[12:34] than someone else doing his laundry. 有人给他洗衣服 他什么病都好了
[12:37] I ain’t his washerwoman. 我不是他的洗衣工
[12:40] Don’t take it personally, kid. 小伙子 别对号入座
[12:41] What do you think George Remus spent five years doing? 你以为乔治·雷穆斯花了五年时间干什么
[12:44] – Come again? – I said what do you think -你说什么 -我说 那你以为
[12:46] George Remus was doing for him? 乔治·雷穆斯是给他做什么的
[12:49] Ain’t you George Remus? 你不就是乔治·雷穆斯
[12:52] Who’d you think I was? 那你以为我是谁
[12:54] You just said it like it was someone else. 你说话那语气 完全像是在说别人
[12:58] This shyster– 这个老狐狸
[12:59] Had him on a $500 retainer, keep me out of the hoosegow. 预付了他五百美金 才把我弄出拘留所
[13:03] Cheaper lawyer, more time in jail. 舍不得花钱雇律师 就得在里面多蹲几年
[13:07] Why the fuck you move to Cincinnati? 你搬到辛辛那提去干什么
[13:09] Well, John, 问得好 约翰
[13:12] Draw a circle 300 miles around, know what you get? 画个直径为三百英里的圈 你能得到什么
[13:16] 300 miles of cowshit. 方圆三百英里的牛粪
[13:19] And 80% of the bonded whiskey being stored in this country. 百分之八十的陈年威士忌都储存在乡村
[13:23] – How muchs in your pocket? – Enough to float your speaks, -你手里有多少 -多到能淹死你
[13:26] plus a whole lot more. 还绰绰有余
[13:33] We’re looking to keep business steady– 我们想找踏实稳定的货源
[13:36] no heartburn, no blood on the floor. 不需要打打杀杀 也没有麻烦
[13:38] Buy from George Remus, there won’t be any. 从乔治·雷穆斯这里买 保证不会出现这些事情
[13:41] Remus owns the distilleries 雷穆斯有自己的酿酒厂
[13:43] and the pharmacies they’re allowed to sell to. 还有授权经营烈酒的药店
[13:45] Even better, Remus owns the trucks 锦上添花的是 雷穆斯还有卡车
[13:48] that hijack his own liquor. 可以自己运输烈酒
[13:51] That’s a neat trick. 这里面肯定有诈
[13:52] No trick, my boy. 我不是耍花样 孩子
[13:53] Remus read the volstead act very closely. 雷穆斯对禁酒法案了如指掌
[13:58] We oughta be in business with him. 那我们要和他本人谈
[14:00] The fuck you talking about? He’s Remus. 你他妈的说什么呢 他就是雷穆斯
[14:03] I know. I’m just– 我知道 我只是…
[14:05] – 4,000 cases a month. – You’re good for eight easy. -每月四千箱 -你吃下八千也没问题吧
[14:09] Let’s see how it goes. 先试试看
[14:11] Buying from Canada, John? Makes sense. 从加拿大进货吗 约翰 说得过去
[14:13] But you never know what can happen on that lake. 但湖运能出什么差错谁都说不准
[14:17] As for Atlantic city, Cincinnati’s a lot closer. 比起大西洋城 辛辛那提可是近得多
[14:22] And who really likes Nucky Thompson anyway? 而且谁又真正喜欢和努基·汤普森打交道
[14:26] I take it Remus doesn’t. 我猜雷穆斯不愿意
[14:28] A man lays out two grand for a weekend on the shore, 一个花两千美元在海边度周末的人
[14:30] He doesn’t expect an altercation over the telephone bill. 可不会通过电话来做生意
[14:33] Well, it’s all on the house here, Georgie. 乔治 今晚算我请
[14:36] Go say hello to Odette. 去和奥德特打个招呼吧
[14:43] We’ll work out the details later. 细节我们稍后再谈
[14:56] – When you go to Atlantic city– – when am I doing that? -等你去大西洋城的时候… -我什么时候说过要去哪了
[14:59] Next month, before you head to Brooklyn. 下个月 在你去布鲁克林之前
[15:01] Johnny, I got this thing for my father. 强尼 我是帮我爸送东西的
[15:03] So leave a day early. 那就早走一天
[15:05] Go see Nucky, tell him things have changed. 去见下努基 告诉他情况有变
[15:07] That’s it? 就说这个
[15:09] You’ll think of something. 你再多想点
[15:13] Yeah, your fucking laundry. 是啊 就帮你办这些破事
[15:18] Buy here, Straight through Gloucester county, 买这里 直通格洛斯特县
[15:21] all you can get. 最好的选择
[15:22] Me and the boys here are gobbling it all up. 我和我的人已经把价位压下来了
[15:24] – It’s pennies an acre. – because it’s worthless land. -一亩地就几分钱 -因为这是块无用的地
[15:26] – Not for long. – The road appropriations come through, -不会持续很久了 -修路经费一到
[15:29] We steer the planning commissioners 我们在计划委员会那里搞点动作
[15:30] right where we want them. 我们想在哪儿修就在哪儿修
[15:31] With the old golden handshake? 又来退休金那一套
[15:33] Well, how does anything get done, Ernie? 事情都是这么运作的 欧尼
[15:35] Once that’s settled, we sell the land 一旦计划确定了 我们就卖出这块地
[15:37] back to the great state of New Jersey. 回到我们的新泽西老家享福了
[15:39] At a tenfold profit. 带着十倍的利润
[15:42] So how does a fella get a piece? 那我怎么能从中分一杯羹呢
[15:42] Quickly, my boy, quickly. 速度 伙计 下手要快
[15:44] The blue plots are all taken. 蓝色标记的地方都已经入手了
[15:46] Jesus, you fellas own all that? 天呐 这些地全是你们的吗
[15:47] Not all, but most. 不是全部 不过也差不多了
[15:50] Land Barons of Barren land. 土地大亨的贫瘠土地
[15:52] And it gets even better. 好戏还在后面
[15:53] Once the roads are approved, 一旦道路计划被批准
[15:54] they’re gonna need to be built, right? 他们就需要人来修 对吧
[15:56] It just so happens I have a very close friend 我刚好有个很好的朋友
[15:58] in the construction business. 是做建筑这一行的
[15:59] Edward Bader, master builder. 爱德华·巴德 我们的承包商
[16:01] Yeah, with his own two hands. 没错 还是独家承包
[16:03] And you, my friend, are hereby notified 而且我们现在正式通知你
[16:05] we are currently accepting bids to supply the gravel. 我们正在招标采买碎石子
[16:08] – For 40 miles of road? – You can do the math yourself. -40英里的路吗 -你可以自己算算这有多少
[16:11] I will. but in the meantime, 我会的 但同时
[16:14] let this pave the way in my direction. 先用这些钱做做准备
[16:17] Well, it’s a fine start. 这是个好的开始
[16:19] Perfect, Ernie. 皆大欢喜 欧尼
[16:21] We’re all set for Mcgarrigle? 麦克加里格那边也好了吗
[16:23] My house monday night. 星期一晚上在我家
[16:24] You’re a credit to the cause,Nucky. 你可是这事的担保人
[16:26] Always happy to help. 乐意帮忙
[17:00] Nucky, we have an emergency. 努基 出了点状况
[17:02] There’s a reporter calling. 有个记者打来电话
[17:03] He claims Chalky White has shot a Klansman. 他说朝琪·怀特遭到三K党的枪击
[17:08] – Get my brother– – I have already called him. -叫我弟弟 -我已经给他打过电话了
[17:15] Right here on the Atlantic City Boardwalk, for over 40 years… 四十年来 在大西洋城的木板路上…
[17:23] They have a hotel shaped like an elephant. 这里有家大象外形的酒店
[17:26] It’s in Margate– six stories. 在马吉特 六层高
[17:28] It’s quite something. 算是值得一看的地方
[17:34] The tusks are Genuine ivory apparently. 而且上面的象牙是真的
[17:38] Beg your pardon? 你说什么
[17:39] The elephant. We can take a drive. 大象酒店 我们可以去看看
[17:41] Oh no. thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[17:53] Who was that? 那人是谁
[17:56] No one of any consequence. 陌生人
[18:00] If you’re hungry, there’s a soda fountain. 你要是饿了 前面有家苏打水店
[18:03] They sell potato cakes called kor-nishes. 那里买土豆蛋糕 叫做柯尼诗
[18:07] what’s wrong? 怎么了
[18:08] This guide– 这本导游册子
[18:11] It lists the taverns, the houses of ill-repute. 里面写了酒馆 妓院
[18:14] “If jesus came to atlantic city…” “当主降临大西洋城
[18:17] the places he wouldn’t go. 他不会去的地方”
[18:20] The author’s attempt at cynicism. 这作者用的是讽刺的手法
[18:24] I’m sorry you had to see that, dear. 抱歉让你看到这个
[18:30] Maybe it’s better we don’t have children. 也许我们不要孩子是对的
[18:35] This world, Nelson. 尼尔森 这个世界没救了
[19:04] Are you sure I can’t offer you gentlemen luncheon? 你们两位真的不用午餐吗
[19:07] Oh, thank you, lenore, no. 不用了 谢谢你 丽诺尔
[19:19] We need some privacy, dear. 我们几个需要单独谈谈
[19:22] Lester baby? 莱斯特 宝贝
[19:29] It’s very nice, Lester. – Talented. -弹得真好 莱斯特 -很有天赋
[19:31] Thank you, sir. 谢谢您 先生
[19:32] Lester will be attending morehouse in two years. 两年后莱斯特就要去莫尔豪斯了
[19:34] The college. 去上大学
[19:51] Jesus christ, what the fuck happened? 上帝啊 发生什么事了
[19:54] It don’t matter now, does it? 现在都不重要了 不是吗
[19:56] I took care of it my ownself. 我已经自己解决了
[19:58] You shot a white man in the throat. 你一枪打在一个白人的喉咙上
[19:59] Which I had to hear about from some fucking reporter. 而且我还是从一个记者嘴里听说的
[20:02] Herman Dacus, he’s a schoolteacher. 那人叫赫尔曼·达克斯 是个中学老师
[20:04] The other one lost his arm. 还有一个胳膊没了
[20:05] I’ve got four boys dead in that warehouse. 我手下四个人死在货仓了
[20:08] Half a dozen wounded– including a woman. 还有六七个受伤了 其中一个还是女人
[20:12] You know i’ll take care of it. 你知道我会处理这事的
[20:14] How I know that? 我怎么能知道
[20:15] We’re supposed to be protected from these ofays. 你本来应该保护我们不受那些白人的侵扰
[20:18] – Look, I can’t control– -No, you look! -听着 我不能… -你听着
[20:22] I’m done with this shit. 我已经受够了
[20:25] -Just like that, huh? – I got my family -那又怎样 -我有家人
[20:28] And I got my people. 还有我的手下
[20:30] Your people? 你的手下
[20:33] The 10,000 black folk who make this city hum. 是这一万多黑人让这个城市运转的
[20:38] Busboys, trash collectors, porters. 餐馆工 垃圾工 码头工
[20:41] Meaning what exactly? 你到底是什么意思
[20:43] Meaning… 什么意思
[20:46] You go school these crackers, 去和这些疯子们理论一下
[20:49] Lest you all find out. 你就全明白了
[20:53] You do understand 你要知道
[20:55] I’m the only thing keeping you 我是唯一能够保护你不受
[20:57] from a lynch mob? 那些极端暴徒侵扰的人
[21:01] Are you ready 你准备好
[21:03] for what happens here 应对这里即将发生的事情了吗
[21:06] I turn up on the end of a rope? 我已经被逼到忍无可忍
[21:09] Things go that way, 如果事情演变成那样
[21:11] Your people have a lot more to lose than I do. 你的人要远比我的损失惨重
[21:23] You gonna arrest me or not? 你要不要逮捕我
[21:31] I can handle this for now. 目前我还能控制
[21:33] Stay in the fucking house. 你就老老实实呆在家里
[21:37] You can see yourselves out. 你们可以走了
[21:50] This klan shit, Eli, 伊莱 关于三K党的烂摊子
[21:52] I thought you had it under control. 我以为你早就控制住了
[22:08] That is one uppity shine. 那家伙真是盛气凌人
[22:17] Sister Bernice? 柏妮斯修女
[22:20] I’m Margaret Schroeder, Teddy’s mother. 我是玛格丽特·施罗德 泰迪的母亲
[22:24] I stopped by the convent. 我去过修道院
[22:26] They told me I could find you here. 他们说在这里可以找到你
[22:28] Much quieter this time of day. 平常这时候这里要安静多了
[22:33] Ben Franklin… 本·富兰克林
[22:35] Apparently he discovered lightning. 众所周知他发现了闪电
[22:40] – Have a seat. – Thank you no. -请坐 -谢谢 免了
[22:44] My son. 我的儿子
[22:46] He came home yesterday with bruises. 他昨天放学回来身上有瘀伤
[22:48] Where I struck him with a ruler. 是我用尺子打了他
[22:51] Did he tell you why he was punished? 他有没有说他为什么会受罚
[22:54] No, not specifically. 不 没有说
[22:57] What did he tell you? 他是怎么告诉你的
[22:59] That he did nothing wrong. 他说他没有做错事
[23:01] Then you’re raising a liar, Mrs. schroeder. 那你养的就是个骗子 施罗德夫人
[23:10] He was playing with matches… 他在玩火柴
[23:14] In a coat closet 在衣柜里玩
[23:16] In a school full of children. 在这所满是孩子的学校里玩
[23:22] I… I don’t know what to say. 我 我不知道该说什么了
[23:27] You’re a widow, 你是一个寡妇
[23:29] Is that right? 是吗
[23:33] – I am. – And you live with Teddy’s uncle? -是的 -你和泰迪的叔叔一起住吗
[23:40] Is my son to be expelled? 我的儿子会被开除吗
[23:43] No. 不会
[23:46] Father Brennan intervened. 布伦南神父出面干涉了
[23:49] Apparently he’s close 很显然他和你的
[23:52] with your Mr. Thompson. 汤普森先生很要好
[23:57] Thank you for seeing me. 谢谢你能和我见面
[24:05] We agreed we were gonna put him out of business, but this… 我们是同意把他挤出生意 但是这事情
[24:07] It’s fucking madness. 太他妈疯狂了
[24:10] They had to shoot a woman? 他们至于向一个女人开枪吗
[24:11] Did you mollycoddle the enemy 你在法国打仗的时候
[24:12] in France, Jimmy? 对你的敌人满怀慈悲吗 吉米
[24:15] He cut off a man’s finger. They were champing at it bit. 他把一个人的手指剁了 这是报应
[24:18] 10,000 coloreds up in arms now. 一万名黑人现在全副武装
[24:22] The Klan boys are in our corner. 三K党的小子们在我们这边
[24:25] There’s a lot more than 10,000 of them. 远比一万人要多
[24:27] What am I supposed to tell Nucky? 那我该怎么跟努基说
[24:29] Nucky Thompson was weaned on my teat! 我是看着努基·汤普森长大的
[24:32] I know him backwards and forwards. 他是什么样的人我清楚得很
[24:36] Governor Edwards, 爱德华兹州长
[24:37] he hates the bastard more than I do. 他远比我恨那个混蛋
[24:39] They’re ready, him and his people? 他们准备好了 他和他的人
[24:41] Will you stop worrying, for god’s sake? 看在上帝的份上 你能不能别发愁了
[24:43] I need to know what’s going on,Lou! 我必须知道情况到底怎么样 卢
[24:44] The less you know the better. 你知道得越少越好
[24:46] Well, that’s just peachy, isn’t it? 那可太好了 不是吗
[24:48] Worry about yourself, 管好你自己就行了
[24:49] Eli. I’ll handle Nucky. 伊莱 我来摆平努基
[25:00] I gotta go. 我要走了
[25:19] Some men, I’ll tell you. 我跟你说 有些人
[25:22] You give ’em a badge and a gun, 你给他们警徽和枪
[25:24] a county treasurership, 让他们做县司库
[25:26] they think they have power. 他们就觉得有权利了
[25:29] Soon 马上
[25:31] You’ll see what real power is. 你就会知道什么才是真正的权利了
[25:33] How soon? 要多久
[25:34] I want you to start laying some groundwork… 我需要你去做一些准备工作
[25:37] Meet the Governor, cultivate relationships; 去见州长 把关系建立起来
[25:40] New york, Philly; alcohol’s the key. 纽约 费城 酒是通往成功之匙
[25:43] What about here? 那这里呢
[25:45] Chalky’s out of the game, that’s a pretty good start. 朝琪已经出局了 这是个好的开始
[25:49] Got that whole warehouse that’s there for the taking. 去把整个仓库的东西都搜刮过来
[25:57] Jimmy. 吉米
[26:00] Don’t worry about Nucky. 不要怕努基
[26:02] I’m not. 我没有
[26:07] Look around, boy. 看看这 孩子
[26:09] These animals, beasts. 这些动物 野兽
[26:12] Any one of ’em could’ve torn me to pieces. 它们中任何一只都可以把我撕得粉碎
[26:15] But they didn’t. 但是它们都失败了
[26:18] This fucker, he was a giant. 这头畜生 它十分巨大
[26:22] 600lbs, over seven feet tall. 六百磅体重 七英尺高
[26:26] I tracked him for three hours. 我跟踪了他三小时
[26:29] Finally cornered him in a ravine. 终于把他逼到山谷
[26:33] He smelled me, 他闻到了我
[26:36] started comin’ closer. 开始逼近
[26:38] The son of a bitch got confident, 这狗娘养的信心十足
[26:41] thought I was scared. 以为我怕极了
[26:43] Reared up on me, puffed up his chest 从后面过来 挺起了身子
[26:46] and let out a roar. 开始咆哮
[26:49] I blasted him right in the gut. 我把他的肠子都打了出来
[26:53] Bled out, looking up at me 他血流如注倒下 抬起头
[26:55] right in the eyes, 直勾勾地看着我
[26:57] almost like he couldn’t believe it. 仿佛在说他无法相信会输给我
[27:04] You’ll be judged by what you succeed at, boy, 别人只看你的结果 孩子
[27:08] not by what you attempt. 不会去看过程
[27:12] Last night, four fine young boys 昨晚 四名处于大好年华的青年
[27:14] were murdered by men claiming to represent 被自称代表美国白人基督教徒的人
[27:18] the race of white American christians. 谋杀了
[27:20] Christians?! 基督教徒
[27:22] I will not speak the name of that so-called 我不会说出这个所谓组织的名称
[27:24] organization within this house of god. 以免在这所房子里玷污上帝之名
[27:26] – That’s right. yeah. – Amen. -没错 是的 -阿门
[27:30] But I can assure you, 但是我可以向你们保证
[27:31] as treasurer of Atlantic County, 作为大西洋县的司库
[27:34] and more personally as someone who has always regarded 以及一个一直把有色团体
[27:38] the members of our colored community 人民视为平等朋友的
[27:41] as his friends and equals, 普通人来说
[27:44] that neither I, Sheriff Thompson, 无论是我 汤普森治安官
[27:47] or any of his men 或者是他的任何手下
[27:48] will rest until these hooded cowards 不到将这些蒙面歹徒绳之以法那一刻
[27:51] are brought to justice, 绝不停下脚步
[27:54] and the message is sent loud and clear… 这条信息将明确且清晰地散布开来
[27:58] …that no one need fear 没有人需要担忧
[28:00] for their safety, or the safety of their wives, children, 他们的安全 担忧他们妻子儿女的安全
[28:04] or property in the face of the obstreperous negro. 担忧那些野蛮的黑人威胁你的财产
[28:08] Yes sir. 是的 先生
[28:09] These coloreds need to learn a lesson, 那些有色人种需要血的教训
[28:12] and we are going to teach it 而我们
[28:14] with, dare I say in these sacred confines, 我庄严宣布
[28:18] an iron fist? 将用铁拳好好给他们上一课
[28:25] I just come from St. Mark’s! 我刚从圣马克斯回来
[28:27] Herman Dacus just died from his neck wound. 赫尔曼·达克斯刚刚被割了喉
[28:31] It happened. 就是这样的
[28:34] Eli, find Chalky 伊莱 找到朝琪
[28:36] and place him under arrest… 然后把他逮捕
[28:38] for his own safety. 保住他的命
[28:43] Friends, please please. 朋友们 请务必
[28:45] Remain calm! 保持冷静
[28:51] Good afternoon, welcome to Preston’s. 下午好 欢迎来到普莱斯顿饭店
[28:53] How do you do? 你好
[28:54] Are we celebrating a special occasion? 请问是要庆祝什么特别的日子吗
[28:56] Our 13th wedding anniversary. 我们结婚十三周年纪念日
[28:58] Well, that’s lucky. 那太幸运了
[29:01] How so? 为什么
[29:04] Lucky 13. 幸运数字十三
[29:08] Are we ready to order? 准备好点餐了吗
[29:10] The lady will have the mutton chops. 这位女士要羊排
[29:12] – And for the gentlemen? – Steak. -那先生要点什么 -牛排
[29:15] Turtle soup to start. 海龟汤做前汤
[29:17] And will we be imbibing, sir? 要喝点什么呢 先生
[29:20] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[29:21] Something to drink perhaps? For the occasion. 也许想喝点什么 为了这日子
[29:25] We can accommodate most requests. 我们可以满足大部分需要
[29:29] The lady will have coffee. 这位女士喝咖啡
[29:32] I’ll have a glass of cold buttermilk. 我要一瓶白脱牛奶
[29:37] Ma’am. 女士
[29:43] Nelson, he was offering alcohol. 尼尔森 他刚才在卖酒
[29:45] I realize that, dear. 我知道 亲爱的
[29:46] Well, aren’t you going to arrest him? 那你不准备逮捕他吗
[29:51] – We’re here to eat dinner. – Of course… -我们是来吃晚饭的 -当然
[30:01] but… 但是
[30:05] Pardon me, dear. I need to wash up… 恕我失陪 亲爱的 我要去洗手
[30:07] Public spaces. 公共场所
[30:22] Yes, she told me. yes, I know. 是的 她告诉我了 是的 我知道
[30:25] I’m so sorry. It was just so awful. I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾 请节哀 我很遗憾
[30:29] Thank you. I’m so glad you came here. 谢谢你 我很高兴你来了
[30:31] Mrs. Dacus, I am so sorry for your loss. 达克斯夫人 请节哀顺变
[30:35] Thank you, Nucky. 谢谢你 努基
[30:40] He was a pillar of the community and will be sorely missed. 他是团体的支柱 大家会记住他的
[30:43] Thank you, Nucky. thank you. 谢谢你 努基 谢谢你
[30:49] Would you excuse us? 请恕我们失陪
[30:53] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[30:55] I came to pay my respects. 过来表示哀悼
[30:58] Politics is my department. 政治方面的问题我来打理
[31:00] He was one of my high school teachers. 他是我以前的高中老师
[31:03] So? 然后呢
[31:05] – So what? – Yesterday morning -然后怎么了 -昨天早上
[31:07] at Chalky’s. 在朝琪那里
[31:09] I was gone. it happened after we left. 我不在 是在我们走后发生的
[31:11] You saw nothing that aroused your suspicion? 你没有发现可疑的情况么
[31:15] Let me go do this. 让我先过去致哀
[31:47] It’s an awful waste of a lot of good tablecloths. 真是浪费桌布
[31:50] The laundry bills alone. 更别提洗衣费了
[32:01] – So how’s Chalky? – Alive, -朝琪怎么样了 -还活着
[32:04] Which is the main thing. 这很重要
[32:14] So you run off and get married like a thief in the night? 你就像夜贼一样自己跑掉了
[32:17] You sound like my mother. 你说话的口气就像我妈
[32:19] What happened? 发生什么了
[32:21] You used to ask my advice on things. 以前你都会来找我寻求建议
[32:23] My own kid is practically shaving, Nuck. 我自己的儿子都开始刮胡子了 努基
[32:27] He like the new place? 他喜欢新房子么
[32:31] I took him shooting. 我带他去打猎
[32:34] Fishing too. 还钓鱼了
[32:36] Oyster creek, 在牡蛎溪
[32:38] – Like we used to. – When I was sheriff. -和我们当时一样 -当我还是治安官的时候
[32:43] I used to love that. 我很享受那段时光
[32:46] Standing there for hours, not saying a word. 在那站上几个小时 一句话不说
[32:51] Is there anything now? 现在
[32:56] That you want to say? 你有话想说么
[33:02] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[33:04] Your father is a very duplicitous man. 你父亲是个善耍两面派的人
[33:11] You’ve been told. 我早就告诉过你
[33:17] I told my mother i’d be over for dinner. 我给我妈说要过去吃晚餐
[33:47] Would you care for some butterscotch pudding? 要来点奶油糖果布丁么
[33:50] I’m afraid I’m too full. 我已经饱了
[33:55] – I got you something. – Nelson. -我有东西要送给你 -尼尔森
[33:59] I thought you didn’t believe in gifts. 我以为你不喜欢送礼物的
[34:01] I saw it and I thought of you. 我看到它就想到了你
[34:15] Oh, it’s lovely. 真漂亮
[34:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:27] – Sir? – How may I help you? -先生 -有什么可以帮忙的么
[34:30] You mentioned earlier 你之前说
[34:32] About this being a special occasion. 这是一个特殊的日子
[34:35] Indeed. 没错
[34:38] Have you any champagne? whiskey perhaps? 你有香槟么 或者是威士忌
[34:42] – We do, sir. – Nelson! -有的 先生 -尼尔森
[34:44] It’s all right, dear. 没事 亲爱的
[34:51] Everybody stay seated. this is a raid! 所有人坐好 这是突击搜查
[34:55] All staff members kneel on the floor, 所有酒店员工跪下
[34:57] hands interlocked atop your heads. 双手交叉放到脑后
[35:00] – Agent Clarkson. – Yes sir? -克拉克森探员 -是的 长官
[35:02] Secure the contents of the cash drawer. 保护好钱柜
[35:04] I want the money counted and documented 给我清算现金
[35:06] With an official forfeiture receipt. 开据官方没收证明
[35:08] Agent Sawicki, break down that door. 萨维奇探员 打开那扇门
[35:11] Oh my god. 我的天呐
[35:19] This establishment is being shuttered 这座酒店因违反禁酒法令
[35:21] For violation of the Volstead Act. 被勒令停业
[35:24] It is loaded, sir. there is over 200 cases 里面满满的 长官 有超过两百箱
[35:26] Of brandy, wine and champagne. 白兰地 红酒和香槟
[35:28] Tag it, catalog it and destroy it. 标记 分类 销毁
[35:32] – What’s your name? – Carl Switzer. -你叫什么名字 -卡尔·施维泽
[35:35] Mr. Switzer, you are hereby under arrest 施维泽先生 你因违反
[35:37] For violation of the Volstead Act. agent Sawicki? 禁酒法令被捕了 萨维奇探员
[36:02] Right here, this section. 这里 这个部位
[36:05] The springs are broken. 弹簧断了
[36:06] No wonder you’re not sleeping. 难怪你睡不着
[36:09] We could go to your rooming house. 我们可以去你的公寓
[36:12] Men only, dear. 女士止步 亲爱的
[36:14] I’m afraid it’s not nearly as luxurious. 我知道这绝对称不上豪华
[36:24] I’m very proud of you, nelson. 我以你为傲 尼尔森
[36:27] The way you handled those men. 你抓捕那些人的方式
[36:31] It’s what i’m paid for, dear. 这是我的工作 亲爱的
[36:35] It was thrilling, actually. 太让人兴奋了
[36:38] I’m not embarrassed to say it. 说出这些我不觉得尴尬
[37:26] You’re being awfully quiet. 你今天很安静
[37:35] – I saw Jimmy. – oh? -我见到吉米了 -是么
[37:38] And how are the newlyweds getting along? 他们夫妻俩过的还好么
[37:41] Fine, I suppose. 我猜应该不错
[37:43] He was alone. 他是一个人出现的
[37:46] We need to send them something. 我们应该给他们送点东西
[37:48] I already took care of it. 我已经送了
[37:55] What is it? 是什么
[38:01] He’s holding something back. 他有事情瞒着我
[38:04] When he was a kid, he confided in me– everything. 他小的时候 从不对我隐瞒任何事
[38:08] – Where was his father? – He was here. -他父亲在哪 -在这
[38:10] Disinterested. 十分冷漠
[38:12] The commodore needs to be in control. 准将需要被控制起来
[38:14] 10-year-old boy? there’s no controlling that. 十岁的孩子 可没这个本事
[38:21] Now of course, he’s around. 当然现在 他回来了
[38:27] – You’re jealous. – I’m angry. -你吃醋了 -我生气了
[38:30] He’s got something up his sleeve. 他有事情瞒着我
[38:33] I was father and mother to that kid, 吉莉安一直不在
[38:36] With Gillian out all hours? 我是又当爹又当妈
[38:38] I nursed him through malaria, took him camping, 他得疟疾是我照顾的他 我带他去野营
[38:43] Gave him the run of that goddamn boardwalk. 带着他走过木板路
[38:49] There is another boy down the hall. 走廊那还有个小男孩
[38:56] He was playing with matches. 他在玩火柴
[38:59] – Matches. – I saw the sister. she told me. -火柴 -我见过修女了 她告诉我的
[39:04] – Did you speak to him? – He offered no explanation. -你和他谈了么 -他不做解释
[39:09] I’m afraid he’s developed a fascination with fire. 我怕他是对火产生了依赖
[39:15] What’s that all about? 那怎么可能
[39:18] Come on, dear. 过来 亲爱的
[39:29] – Did you have a nice time? – I did. -你过的还愉快么 -愉快
[39:32] Although I suppose I’ve been kidding myself 尽管我知道我搬过来住
[39:35] To think I could live here. 是不可能的
[39:38] Sodom by the sea. 海边的索多玛之地
[39:45] I miss you, Nelson. 我会想你的 尼尔森
[39:56] Until next month. 下个月再见
[39:58] Thank you for a lovely weekend. 谢谢你陪我度过一个美好的周末
[40:04] Travel safely and with god. 愿上帝保佑 一路顺风
[40:13] New York, Mount Vernon, White Plains and Pleasantville. 纽约 芒特弗农 白原 欢乐镇
[40:46] – Just in time. – I could smell it from upstairs. -饭刚做好 -我从楼上就闻到了
[40:51] It smells good. 闻着很香
[40:54] Who was on the telephone? 谁的电话
[40:56] My father. 我父亲
[41:00] He and my mother are gonna take Tommy to the Carousel. 他和我母亲要带汤米去坐旋转木马
[41:05] What’s this? 这是什么
[41:07] Oh, from Nucky. a wedding gift. 努基送的 新婚礼物
[41:12] Should we open it? 我们要打开么
[41:13] – Is there any coffee? – It’s on the boil. -还有咖啡么 -煮着呢
[41:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:34] The coloreds, they won’t give us any trouble? 那些黑人 他们不会来找麻烦吧
[41:38] The earlier we get there, the quieter it will be. 我们去的越早 事情就越容易解决
[41:47] You don’t have to feel embarrassed 在我们面前吃饭
[41:48] to eat in front of us, Richard. 你不必感到尴尬 理查德
[41:52] Why don’t you take some biscuits for later? 拿些饼干随后吃吧
[42:04] How’s that coffee, Ange? 咖啡怎么样了 安吉
[42:29] How does it feel to have everything? 拥有一切是什么感觉
[42:48] Hey, kiddo. 小子
[42:51] – What are you up to in here? – Playing soldier. -你来这上面干什么 -扮士兵玩
[42:57] I’d like to talk to you. 我想和你谈谈
[43:00] Yes sir. 好的先生
[43:14] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[43:16] Getting ready for the belt. 准备挨打
[43:19] No no, Teddy, i’m not going to beat you. 不 不 泰迪 我不会打你
[43:38] You need to mind your mother. 你要听你妈妈
[43:41] And the sisters at school. 还有学校的修女的话
[43:43] Yes sir. 是的先生
[43:45] And no more misbehaving, 不许再犯错
[43:48] Playing with matches. 玩火柴了
[44:20] Run along now– the sweetshop. 走吧 去糖果店
[44:24] – And be a good boy. – Thank you. -当个听话的好孩子 -谢谢您
[46:14] What time is it? 现在是几点
[46:17] Nearly 4:00 P.M. 快到下午4点了
[46:27] I fell asleep. 我睡着了
[46:31] I have your money. 我把钱拿回来了
[46:35] For the last two weeks, right? 上两周的 没错吧
[46:48] Come lay with me, Daddy. 爸爸 陪我来躺下
[46:50] You need to sleep in your own room. 你应该在自己的房间里睡觉
[47:10] And there you have that. 这个 你有这个
[47:16] So tell me– should I be concerned 给我说说 我应该担心
[47:19] That there’s blood on some of these crates? 这些箱子上的血迹么
[47:22] Not unless it’s your own. 除非这血迹是你自己的 否则别问
[47:44] Hello? 喂
[47:45] Nucky, there is a man here from the state’s attorney. 努基 有个州检察官来了
[47:48] He says he must see you. 他说他必须见你
[47:50] – What does he want? – I don’t know. -他想干什么 -不知道
[47:53] Put him on the line. 让他接电话
[47:58] He says you must come immediately, 他说你必须马上出来
[48:00] – That it is urgent. – For god’s sake. -是急事 -我的天呐
[48:07] Everything all right? 没有事吧
[48:10] Yes, fine. 没事
[48:12] I told Teddy we’d all go to the pictures. 我告诉泰迪我们会一起去看电影
[48:14] The Chaplin film is at the royal. 皇家影院正在上映卓别林的电影
[48:16] – Very well. – I need to stop by the office first. -很好 -我得先去趟办公室
[48:20] I won’t be long. 不会花很长时间
[48:24] You go, i’ll meet you over there. 你先去 我等会去找你们
[48:37] *Hello there,long distance* *喂 长途电话*
[48:40] *please don’t make me wait in vain* *不要让我空等一场*
[48:42] *I asked you to connect me* *我请你帮我连通*
[48:44] *with a homestead down in maine* *缅因州的一座庄园*
[48:47] *I hate to hold the wire* *我讨厌拿着电话等待*
[48:49] *don’t get mad if I complain* *听到我的抱怨不要生气*
[48:52] *I long to hear my sweetheart’s voice again* *我只是想再听到爱人的声音*
[48:57] *oh hello, dear,yes, this is me* *喂 亲爱的 是我*
[49:00] *I’m many miles away* *我在离你很远的地方*
[49:03] *I’m lonesome and I just called up to say* *我很孤单 给你打电话只是想说*
[49:09] *is there still room for me* *那颗老苹果树下*
[49:12] *’neath the old apple tree* *的双人长凳*
[49:15] *where there once was a bench for two?* *是否还有我的位置*
[49:20] *oh, that bench wasn’t long* *那个凳子不长*
[49:23] *and you know it wasn’t strong* *你我坐在上面的时候*
[49:25] *when I sat there with you* *你也知道它不结实*
[49:30] *I’ve got fare back to maine* *我的旅费足够*
[49:33] *and I’ll jump on a train* *我要马上坐车去缅因*
[49:35] *if your heart beats as fond and as true* *如果你的心依然从一所属*
[49:41] *is there still room for me* *那颗老苹果树下*
[49:43] *’neath the old apple tree?* *是否还有我的位置*
[49:46] *if there is I’ll come back to you.* *如果有我一定回去找你*
[49:53] Can I help you? 有什么可以帮忙的么
[49:58] Enoch Thompson? 你是伊诺克·汤普森
[49:59] – What the hell going on? – My name is Solomon Bishop. -这是怎么回事 -我的名字叫所罗门·毕夏普
[50:02] I’m a deputy with the state’s attorney’s office. 我是州副检察官
[50:05] Mr. Thompson, you’re under arrest for election fraud. 汤普森先生 你因为选举舞弊被捕了
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme