Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:15] Oh, I’m sorry. 对不起
[02:17] Don’t mind. Don’t be afraid. 没关系 别怕
[02:18] I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起 对不起
[02:22] I won’t hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[02:24] Mama! 妈咪
[02:33] We’re on edge here as it is. 你这样吓到我们了
[02:36] I’m sorry. 对不起
[02:39] It’s not comfortable to sleep with. 戴上面具不太好睡
[02:43] Mama. 妈咪
[02:52] I’m sorry. 对不起
[02:59] He said he had to make water 他说他要小解
[03:01] and if I didn’t pull over, 如果我不让他去
[03:02] he’d do it right there in his trousers on the car seat. 他就要尿裤子了
[03:06] You should have let him. 随他尿裤子啊
[03:07] Nelson. 尼尔森
[03:09] I had to go myself, sir. 我自己也要小解
[03:11] It’s almost four hours’ drive to Manhattan. 去曼哈顿有近四个小时车程
[03:13] I’d had several cups of coffee. 我喝了几杯咖啡
[03:16] I stopped the car, relieved myself, 停车后 我就去小解
[03:20] then unlocked Winslow’s handcuffs. 然后把温斯洛的手铐也解开了
[03:23] In other words, you dispensed with protocol. 换句话说 你这是擅自行动
[03:25] To not do so would have meant 要是不这样
[03:27] unbuttoning his trousers and– 他解不开裤子
[03:29] And touching his J ohnson with your fingers. 还会让你帮他把尿是吧
[03:32] Yes sir. 是的长官
[03:33] So in service to your own modesty, 你为了自己的面子
[03:35] you ended up killing our witness. 就把证人打死了
[03:37] You will not be told again, Nelson. 最后一次警告你 尼尔森
[03:41] Nothing in his demeanor 从他的言语中
[03:43] led me to believe that he’d attack me, sir. 感觉不到他要袭击我的意思 长官
[03:45] The man was a felon. 他可是重犯
[03:51] You got anything else to say? 还有什么要交代的
[03:54] I know I fouled up, 我知道我搞砸了
[03:56] but killing that prisoner… 但是杀死一名罪犯
[04:02] it’ll haunt me for the rest of my days. 我这辈子都不会忘记这件事
[04:09] You acted in self-defense. You’ve been exonerated. 你也是出于自卫 是无罪的
[04:15] Take a week’s leave, get some rest. 休一个礼拜的假吧
[04:18] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[04:20] Thank you, sir. 谢谢长官
[04:22] That is all. 没你的事了
[04:32] Have you any idea, Nelson, 尼尔森 你知道
[04:35] the embarrassment 这个窘境
[04:38] this incident has brought upon the department? 这次意外带给我们部门怎样的恶果吗
[04:40] I take full responsibility for Winslow’s death, sir. 我为温斯洛的死负全责 长官
[04:44] That’s fine, Nelson, 没错 尼尔森
[04:45] because that’s precisely where I place the blame. 我正要责备你
[04:48] I told you I wanted numbers, arrests relating to alcohol. 跟你说了我要 与酒相关的数据和人
[04:52] Winslow’s confession is a direct link to Nucky Thompson. 温斯洛的供词直接指证努基·汤普森
[04:55] Winslow is dead. His confession is useless hearsay. 温斯洛已死 他的证词已无济于事
[04:57] I’ll have another crack at Darmody. 达莫迪也可以指证
[04:59] Darmody has been released for lack of evidence. 证据不足 达莫迪已被释放了
[05:01] Thompson’s lawyers are swarming like hornets. 汤普森的律师都蜂拥而至
[05:03] He committed murder on a direct order from Nucky Thompson. 他受努基·汤普森之命 实施了谋杀
[05:06] For god’s sakes, man, you have bungled this from the start! 我的老天爷 你从一开始就在乱搞
[05:21] This is your last chance, Nelson. 尼尔森 给你最后一次机会
[05:24] One more misstep and you’ll be 别再犯错 你就去
[05:26] hunting moonshiners down in the everglades. 大沼泽里找酒贩子吧
[06:06] Don’t stop. 你继续
[06:10] There’s coffee. 咖啡煮好了
[06:16] Your mother took Tommy to child’s for an ice cream. 你妈妈带汤米去吃冰激凌了
[06:23] He’s a good boy. 他是个乖孩子
[06:35] It’s nice– the skin tones. 真美 皮肤的色调
[06:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:42] I also like the other one– 另外一幅我也喜欢
[06:43] the lady with the flowers. 捧花的女士
[06:47] I didn’t even think you noticed. 没想到你还注意到了
[06:57] Over in Europe, 在欧洲
[07:00] in the war– 打仗时
[07:02] art, painting, poetry– 艺术品 画作 诗作
[07:06] two weeks in the trench and you forget 在战壕里奋战两周
[07:09] that there’s anything beautiful 都不记得文明世界
[07:11] in the civilized world. 有什么美好的东西了
[07:47] That’s it. 就是这样
[07:52] A little red. 再加点红色
[07:57] That’s better. 这样就好多了
[09:07] Anything on the ratification? 审批进行的如何
[09:09] It’s all in the hands of Tennessee. 田纳西已经拿下了
[09:12] One more state, 还有一个州
[09:13] then women will have the right to vote. 妇女们就有选举权了
[09:17] You look doubtful. 你好像在怀疑
[09:20] I don’t want you to be disappointed. 我不想让你失望
[09:23] The South– they’re not exactly known 南部的民众 还没有具备
[09:26] for their forward-thinking down there. 那种长远性的思考
[09:31] Your driver Mr. Kessler is here. 您的驾驶员凯斯勒来了
[09:33] Five minutes. 等五分钟
[09:41] I don’t mean to be cruel, but… 我不是有意冒犯 但是
[09:43] He’s a war hero, Margaret. 他是战时英雄 玛格丽特
[09:45] He frightens the children. 可他吓到我的孩子了
[09:47] He’s here for your protection, for their protection. 他是来保护你和孩子们的
[09:52] These men who are after you– 对你下手的那些人
[09:54] – has anything been done? – It’s being handled. -都处置了吗 -已经处理好了
[09:57] – By the sheriff? – And his deputies. -治安官处理的吗 -还有他的副手
[10:02] Perhaps the children and I should go away for a while. 也许我和孩子们该离开一段时间
[10:05] That won’t be necessary. 没有这个必要
[10:09] Besides, I’d miss you too much. 再说 我会很想你的
[10:14] Is this what it means to be in charge– 这是不是意味着有人
[10:17] people shooting at you? 派人来刺杀你
[10:20] Success breeds enemies, 成功总会遭人嫉恨
[10:22] which you’ll discover soon enough 等妇女们获得投票权后
[10:24] after women win the vote. 你就会明白了
[10:32] Stock prices over the ticker, 自动收报机汇报股票价格
[10:34] racing results by wire. 电报传递比赛结果
[10:36] Soon radio, I’m told, will transmit news stories 我还听说 很快无线广播便可以
[10:39] within minutes of their occurrence. 在几分钟内将发生的事件传播出去
[10:41] It’s the age of information. 现在是信息时代
[10:43] And a businessman lives and sometimes dies on its value. 而这可以让一个商人发财 也可以让他破产
[10:50] Do you know why I’m a successful gambler, Mr. Doyle? 知道我为什么是个成功的赌徒吗 多伊尔先生
[10:55] ‘Cause you’re lucky? 因为你很幸运吗
[10:58] He’s lucky. I create my luck. 他叫拉吉[lucky幸运] 我为自己创造运气
[11:02] I’m a successful gambler 之所以能做一名成功的赌徒
[11:04] because I never bet on an event 是因为如果我不会
[11:06] whose outcome I’m not sure of invents. 盲目投资
[11:09] Like the World Series. 比如说世界职业棒球赛
[11:12] You put the fix in. 您很关注这个
[11:16] I employ research, fact-finding. 我雇人去研究调查
[11:19] “Due diligence” the lawyers call it. 律师管这叫”尽职调查”
[11:22] Which brings me to Nucky Thompson– 却让努基·汤普森注意到我
[11:23] the man you said you know everything about. 你们自称对他了如指掌
[11:27] How was I supposed to know his chauffeur carries a gun? 我怎么知道他的司机也有枪
[11:29] Have you been listening to a single word I’ve said?! 我说过的话你都听进去半个字了吗
[11:34] Sheer and utter incompetence. 彻彻底底的无能
[11:38] A woman is shot– 击中一个妇女
[11:40] an innocent tourist no less– 只是个无辜游客
[11:42] and you’ve tipped my hand to Thompson. 还害我手下被汤普森抓走
[11:45] The boardwalk at night, do it in public– 大众广庭之下夜间在人行道行刺
[11:47] We figured it sends a message. 我们觉得这算是发出讯号
[11:50] You sent a message all right– 的确发了一个讯号
[11:52] that you’re idiots. 你们就是蠢材
[11:57] Devil’s food? 魔鬼蛋糕
[11:58] – Yes sir. – Thank you. -是的先生 -多谢
[12:00] I’ll kill that prick myself, Mr. Rothstein. 我会亲手除掉他的 罗斯坦先生
[12:02] We’ll bring you his head if you want. 如有需要 我会带他人头来见你
[12:04] Your grandstanding is commendable, 马屁拍得真响
[12:07] but I have to say I’m less than convinced. 不过我不是很相信
[12:10] We had bad information, like you said. 正如你所说 我们消息不够灵
[12:15] How can we make it up to you? 我们要怎么补偿你呢
[12:20] Nothing says “I’m sorry” like money. 要补偿 当然得花钱
[12:30] 2 1/2 million people in Chicago alone, 芝加哥有两百五十万单身
[12:34] figure half of them are men. 我猜其中一半都是男人
[12:36] – Half of those… – Put that in. -而这其中的一半 -放进来
[12:38] …are adult men, and there’s my point. 是成年男性 这才是重点
[12:41] With over a half million potential customers 有超过五十万的潜在客户
[12:43] who wanna drink whiskey and fuck, 他们会买酒招妓
[12:45] why ain’t we making more money? 我们为什么不多赚点呢
[12:49] Fuck you doin’? Are you listening? 妈的笑什么 你在听吗
[12:52] What? 什么
[12:53] Are you listening? 在听吗
[12:55] Yeah, the money. 在听 赚钱
[12:59] Mr. Torrio, Jake Guzik. 托里奥先生 杰克·库兹克来了
[13:02] Sure, send him in. 请他进来
[13:06] There’s the beer baron. 啤酒大亨来了
[13:07] Are you giving the cooze away? 把那群鸡撵走吧
[13:10] I had to park all the way up Wabash. 搞得我好像横穿沃巴什河一样
[13:11] A little exercise will kill you? 运动一下就要命了
[13:13] I get enough exercise carrying your dough. 给你拿钱来运动量够大了
[13:20] All this from the brewery? 都是啤酒厂的
[13:21] I go home stinking of beer, but who’s complaining? 我回家喝了点小酒 谁管得着啊
[13:24] When he ran the brothel, he stank of pussy. 他一来妓院 就带来一股尿臭
[13:27] So long as it ain’t kugel, the wife stays off my back. 只要腰子没变球 老婆就还跟我走
[13:30] I wanted to talk to you about expanding, 找你来谈扩张生意的
[13:32] and not just your waistline neither. 不是你的腰围
[13:34] – I was saying… – Johnny, Turkish. -我是说 -强尼 土耳其货
[13:38] Before you come in, I was saying 你进来之前我说
[13:40] a lot of money being left on the table. 外面有大把赚钱机会
[13:42] As far as I’m concerned, the whole north side is wide open. 就我知道的 整个北区完全开放
[13:47] There’s entire 10-block stretches 整整十个街区
[13:48] without a single cathouse or a place to get a drink. 没有一家妓院 没有一个卖酒的
[13:57] The fuck is this? 这他妈什么东西
[13:58] It’s a load from the joke shop. 玩具店里的爆竹
[14:00] What, are you 12 years old? 你十二岁小屁孩吗
[14:03] It’s a joke. I’m sorry. 开个玩笑而已 抱歉
[14:05] You are sorry. You’re a sorry fucking moron. 抱歉 抱你妈的谦 你个蠢货
[14:07] I thought you’d have a laugh. 我以为能让你笑一笑
[14:09] I’m in the middle of a fucking meeting! 没看见我他妈在开会吗
[14:21] We’ll talk saturday, your kid’s, what do you call it? 我们周六再谈 你孩子要干什么来着
[14:24] Bar mitzvah. 犹太受戒仪式
[14:25] Yeah. 对
[14:27] This ain’t no fucking grade school. 这里可不是什么小学
[14:32] He’s grotesque, James. 他长得太吓人了 詹姆斯
[14:34] And believe me, I’ve seen my share of freak shows. 相信我 他比我看的畸形秀里的人还可怕
[14:37] Apparently it’s a big improvement 他明显比手术之前
[14:39] over how he looked before the surgery. 要顺眼的多
[14:41] Try explaining that to a four-year-old. 四岁的小孩子可不管这些
[14:43] From now on, when he’s in the house, 你告诉他 从现在起
[14:45] just tell him to keep the mask on. 在我家就把面具带着
[14:47] Mickey Doyle. 是米奇·多伊尔
[14:51] What about him? 他怎么了
[14:52] – To see you. – Here? -想见你 -来了吗
[14:54] Shall I frisk him? 要我搜他身吗
[14:56] You’re Tom Mix all of a sudden? 你装什么汤姆·米克斯[影星 擅演牛仔]
[14:58] You do it. 你去搜
[15:20] Nucky, hey. How you been? 努基 过得怎么样
[15:23] – What do you want, Mickey? – Come on, Nuck. -有何贵干 米奇 -别这样 努克
[15:25] I come to youse hat in hand. 我没什么恶意
[15:30] I’m came to apologize is all. 只是专程来道歉
[15:33] I got rattled when you took my operation. 你抢了我的生意我确实很恼火
[15:35] So you pick yourself up by the bootstraps. 所有你又来毛遂自荐了
[15:37] Yeah, but I told you I had partners. 是 我也告诉过你我还有同伙
[15:41] So? 那又怎样
[15:42] The D’alessio brothers. 就是迪阿莱西奥兄弟
[15:46] – From Philly? – Mm-hmm. -费城的 -没错
[15:48] – They’re your partners? – Mm-hmm. -他们就是你同伙 -是的
[15:55] I should throw you out that fucking window. 我他妈要把你扔出去
[15:57] I’m sorry. I didn’t know what they was planning. 抱歉 我不知道他们要针对你
[15:59] Not half as sorry as you’re gonna be. 等会你就要更抱歉了
[16:01] I can help. That’s why I come here. 我能帮你 所以才来这里
[16:04] I’ll tell youse everything I know. 我会把知道的都告诉你
[16:11] Get him a drink. 给他倒杯酒
[16:14] I should piss in it. 我他妈给你尿一壶
[16:40] It started months back, after I got out of jail. 几个月前我出狱以后的
[16:43] They wanted their dough, which I didn’t have, 他们想要回钱 但我没有
[16:46] so they got the idea to put Chalky out of business. 所以他们决定把朝琪踢出去
[16:49] – The lynching, that was them? – Mm-hmm. -处私刑的就是他们吗 -是的
[16:50] They robbed your ward boss too. 还抢了你的手下
[16:52] The fat one, plus the casino. 就那个胖子 还有你的赌场
[16:55] They shot my brother, Mickey, took a shot at me. 他们打伤了我弟弟 米奇 还准备杀我
[16:58] I know it. 我知道
[17:00] They’re gonna shoot me, Nuck. I know that too. 他们也想杀我 努克 我都知道的
[17:04] – how? – they’re always jabbering in Italian, -你怎么知道 -他们老用意大利语嘀咕
[17:07] laughing at me behind my back, right to my face. 还当面背地的 嘲笑我
[17:11] And Luciano, how does he figure in? 卢西亚诺是怎么加入的
[17:13] – Your mother didn’t tell you? – Watch your step, Mickey. -你妈妈没告诉你吗 -说话小心点 米奇
[17:16] He’s got this kid, some sheeny named Lansky. 他收了个犹太小弟 叫兰斯基
[17:19] He approached chalky, made him an offer, 他找到朝琪 开出价码
[17:21] but it was really just a whatsit. 但其实只是个幌子
[17:23] – A ruse? – That’s the ticket. -试探 -猜对了
[17:25] To find out how many bottles he’s moving. 想看看他每天运多少酒
[17:27] – Why does he wanna know that? – Why do you think? -知道这个有什么用 -你说呢
[17:29] For information. 收集信息
[17:31] This is all on orders from Rothstein. 都是罗斯坦下的指令
[17:34] He wants to muscle in, 他想插一杆子
[17:35] take over the liquor business in Atlantic City. 掌控大西洋城私酒市场
[17:38] Ruining baseball isn’t enough? 棒球还没祸害够吗
[17:42] Get Chalky on the phone. 打给朝琪
[17:44] Yeah. 是
[17:46] For what? 找他干什么
[17:53] Eddie’s on the line. 埃迪在用电话
[17:55] God damn it. Eddie! 去他妈的 埃迪
[17:59] Hang up the goddamn phone. 你等会再用电话
[18:00] That was Trenton. It just came over the wire– 从特伦顿[泽西首府]打来的 刚接通
[18:03] The women have received the permission to vote. 女子选举权通过了
[18:13] “‘I built that palace, and the Emerald City too,’ “‘我建造的宫殿 还有那翡翠城’
[18:16] remarked the wizard in a thoughtful tone. 巫师低吟道
[18:18] ‘and I’d like to see them again, ‘我还想再去看一眼
[18:20] for I was very happy 因为置身蛮支金人 闻绮斯人
[18:21] among the Munchkins and Winkies 奎德林人和吉利今人中
[18:23] And Quadlings and Gillikins.’ 让我身心愉悦’
[18:24] ‘Who are they?’ asked the boy. 小男孩问 ‘他们是谁’
[18:27] ‘The four nations that inhabit the land of Oz,’ was the reply.” 回答说 ‘他们来自奥兹四个不同国家'”
[18:37] Mm, sorry. 抱歉
[18:44] Mr. Harrow. 哈罗先生
[18:51] We’re reading “The Wizard of Oz” by Frank Baum. 我们在读弗兰克·鲍姆写的《绿野仙踪》
[18:54] Yes. 好书
[18:56] Please join us if you’d like. 如果你愿意可以加入我们
[19:01] Mm, thank you. 谢谢
[19:11] “‘I wonder if they would treat me nicely if I went there again.’ “我在想 如果回去 他们还会对我好吗”
[19:15] ‘Of course they would,’ declared dorothy. 多萝西说 “当然会的”
[19:17] ‘they are still proud of their former wizard, “他们仍会为之前的巫师自豪”
[19:20] and often speak of you kindly.’ “还经常回忆你”
[19:22] ‘Do you happen to know whatever became of the Tin Woodsman 他又问 “你知不知道铁皮人
[19:25] and the Scarecrow?’ he enquired. 和稻草人是怎么回事吗”
[19:27] ‘They live in Oz yet,’ said the girl, 小姑娘说 “他们来自奥兹
[19:29] ‘and are very important people.'” “地位十分崇高”
[19:36] Mm, theTin Woodsman. 铁皮人
[19:41] That’s me. 就是我
[19:46] Oh, I think I need some oil. 该擦点油了
[19:51] Mama, it’s really him? 妈妈 真的就是他吗
[19:53] Why yes, dear, 当然了 宝贝
[19:55] Directly from Oz. 从奥兹来的
[20:00] And who better to have in our house 没有什么比
[20:02] than the mighty Tin Woodsman? 家里有个大铁皮人更好的了
[21:12] I won’t insult you by asking if you want any, 我不会用这个来诱惑你
[21:15] but I hope you don’t mind if I have a taste. 但允许我小酌一杯
[21:18] Good news just isn’t the same without it. 好消息配上美酒才更显喜庆
[21:20] Annabelle offered me some earlier. 安娜贝拉之前才送的一点
[21:23] Does that mean I shouldn’t try again? 这么说我不能多喝了
[21:25] Well, 这个嘛
[21:28] it is a special occasion. 鉴于这个特殊时刻
[21:30] That it is. 确实特殊
[21:33] Thank you. 多谢
[21:41] To the women’s vote. 敬女子选举权
[21:43] You’ve caught up with Ireland at last. 你终于品尝到了爱尔兰美酒
[21:45] It’s your country too, you know. 也是你的故乡哦
[21:55] You’re aware, of course, 你应该知道
[21:56] of all the Republican Party has done for social progress. 共和党常为公众谋福利
[21:59] Emancipation, prohibition. 奴隶解放 禁酒
[22:01] We backed the women’s vote early. 现在又提前争取到了女子选举权
[22:03] Because you saw an opportunity. 因为你抓住了机会
[22:07] A simple “Thank you” Would be fine. 一句谢谢会让我很高兴
[22:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:17] Sunday, at the league of women voters luncheon, 礼拜天的女子选举联合会的午宴上
[22:20] Mayor Bacharach will be announcing 巴哈拉赫市长将宣布
[22:21] that he won’t be seeking reelection. 不再参加下届竞选
[22:24] I’d like you to tell the ladies 我希望你告诉他女士
[22:26] why Edward Bader should be his replacement. 为什么该爱德华·贝德当选
[22:29] And why should he be? 为什么呢
[22:31] Because he’s the right man for the job. 因为他适合当市长
[22:34] The owner of a construction business? 那个建筑公司的老板吗
[22:36] Who’s going to help me build great things 除了他谁又能建屋盖房
[22:39] for the people of this city. 造福全市人民
[22:42] But how does that qualify him to be mayor? 那这和当市长有什么关系
[22:45] Andrew Johnson was a tailor and he became president. 安德鲁·约翰逊还做过裁缝 不也当上了总统
[22:49] Wasn’t he impeached? 后来不是被弹劾了吗
[22:51] That’s completely beside the point. 这完全偏离了话题
[22:59] What am I meant to say? 我该说些什么
[23:01] That it’s time for a change, 时代需要变革
[23:03] that it’s a new Republican Party. 新共和党即将诞生
[23:05] The cronyism, the incompetence, 不再有任人唯亲 不再有滥竽充数
[23:07] the violence in our streets, 不再有街头暴力
[23:10] all that’s a thing of the past. 那些终将成为过去
[23:12] Is it? 真的吗
[23:15] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[23:17] If Bader is elected, 如果贝德当选了
[23:18] what happens to the county treasurer? 县司库怎么办
[23:20] Me? I’m not going anywhere. 我吗 我哪里也不去
[23:22] You’ll control the new mayor just like the old one. 你还会像之前那样操纵市长
[23:25] I don’t control anyone, Margaret. 我没有操纵 玛格丽特
[23:29] I’m more of an overseer. 我更像是监督
[23:30] For this city to work, 城市要想正常运作
[23:32] for business to be done over the long haul, 商业要想在未来不断发展
[23:34] there needs to be cooperation, continuity of leadership. 就需要合作以及领导的连贯性
[23:37] As county treasurer, I provide that continuity. 作为县司库 我需要保证连贯性
[23:40] Fletcher and these other democrats– 弗莱彻和那些民主党人上台
[23:42] they’d be starting from scratch. 就会推倒重建
[23:44] You’re asking me to lie 你这是要让我
[23:46] about Bader’s qualifications. 给贝德的资质作假
[23:53] I’m asking you to be realistic. 我想让你现实一点
[23:56] This isn’t some fantasy world 这可不是小人书
[23:57] like in one of those children’s books. 里面描述的童话世界
[23:59] It’s a real place with real people. 人民很现实 世界很残酷
[24:01] And sometimes, to make it run properly, 有的时候 要想达到目的
[24:04] we need to tell those people what they want to hear. 只能告诉人们他们想知道的消息
[24:09] This is important, Margaret, 这件事很重要 玛格丽特
[24:11] not just for the republican party. 不光是对共和党
[24:14] It’s important for you too. 对你也很重要
[24:38] Look at this. Look, Tommy, look. 看这个 汤米 快看
[24:39] This is where we got you. 我们从这里生的你
[24:41] They cooked you up in one of those incubators, 他们把你放到保育器里
[24:43] wrapped you up in a diaper and then we took you home. 包上尿布 我们就把你带回家了
[24:46] You’re fooling me. 你骗人
[24:49] Fooling you, huh? 谁骗你
[24:53] Hey, where are you going? 往哪跑
[24:55] Tommy, Tommy, come here. 汤米 汤米 别跑
[25:00] You want some taffy? 想吃太妃糖吗
[25:02] That’s mommy’s kissing friend. 这是和妈妈亲嘴的朋友
[25:05] What’d you say? 你说什么
[25:07] That’s mommy’s kissing friend. 这是和妈妈亲嘴的朋友
[25:11] Kissing friend? 亲嘴的朋友
[25:22] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[25:24] Jimmy, what’s wrong? 吉米 怎么了
[25:25] Ask your son. 自己问儿子
[25:28] Wendell, I’m gonna need you to be very still, 温德尔 保持不动
[25:31] Like a statue in a museum. 就像博物馆的雕像
[25:43] Wendell! 温德尔
[25:50] You wanna have your mettle tested? 想来过两招吗
[25:51] Oh my god! 天呐
[25:53] Get back! 回来
[26:00] – Hey, there’s a fight going on. – Jimmy. -看 有人在打架 -吉米
[26:04] Don’t fucking move. 给老子呆一边去
[26:06] Jimmy! 吉米
[26:08] Jimmy, why are you doing this? 吉米 你这是在干什么
[26:10] – Jimmy, Stop. – Stop. -吉米 住手 -住手
[26:12] Jimmy! 吉米
[26:15] Hey buddy. Hey pal. 伙计 朋友
[26:17] Jimmy, stop it, please. 吉米 住手 求你了
[26:18] Daddy. 爸爸
[26:21] This man had relations with my wife… 这个男的和我老婆有染
[26:25] – That’s not true. – …when I was away in the war. -不是那样的 -趁我在外面打仗的时候
[26:28] – No, Jimmy. – Daddy, Daddy. -不是的 吉米 -爸爸 爸爸
[26:31] Please stop it. 请住手
[26:33] Daddy! 爸爸
[26:37] Coming. 来了
[26:46] Ma’am. 夫人
[26:47] Agent Van Alden. 范·奥尔登探员
[26:49] May I come in? 我能进来吗
[26:52] Of course, yes. 当然可以
[26:54] Please. 请进
[27:05] This is Mr. Harrow. 这位是哈罗先生
[27:09] I’m a federal agent. 我是一名联邦探员
[27:11] I need to speak privately with Mrs. Schroeder. 我需要和施罗德夫人单独谈一下
[27:15] I’ll be out back with the children. 那我到后面去陪孩子们
[27:33] Mrs. Schroeder, I’m going to show you a photograph. 施罗德夫人 我需要给您看一张照片
[27:36] I’d like to know 我希望你告诉我
[27:38] if you recognize this girl. 认不认识这个姑娘
[27:45] Is this meant to be a joke? 这是在开玩笑吗
[27:47] I find nothing funny about it. 我觉得没有什么好笑的
[27:52] That’s me, 那是我
[27:54] taken at Ellis Island. 是在埃利斯岛上照的
[27:56] After your long journey from Kerry. 在你大老远从凯里郡过来之后
[27:59] That’s right. 没错
[28:02] When I look at this girl, I see hope, 看着这张照片上的姑娘 眼中充满了希望
[28:05] yearning, 憧憬
[28:07] a promise for a new life, 对崭新生活的渴望
[28:10] the promise of America. 一个美国梦
[28:14] What happened to that girl, Mrs. Schroeder? 那个姑娘现在怎么样了 施罗德夫人
[28:17] Am I to be deported? 我被驱逐了吗
[28:20] I’m a citizen of this country now. 我现在是合法公民
[28:22] Mrs. Schroeder, you are consorting 施罗德夫人 你正在和
[28:25] with a murderer, 一个杀人犯交往
[28:27] The man who killed the father of your children. 那个男人杀害了你孩子的父亲
[28:30] – That’s not true. – It is true. -那不是真的 -事实如此
[28:32] He’s a panderer and a criminal. 他是个皮条客 是个罪犯
[28:34] Mr. Thompson is one of the most– 汤普森先生是一个最
[28:37] Your life doesn’t have to be like this. 你不必这样生活
[28:41] And I know you don’t want it to be. 而且我知道这不是你想要的生活
[28:45] You don’t know me at all. 你根本都不了解我
[28:47] I see into your soul, Margaret, 我可以看到你心灵的最深处 玛格丽特
[28:50] At night when I look at this picture. 每当我晚上看着这张照片时
[28:57] Give me that photograph. 把照片还给我
[28:59] Listen to me. 听我说
[29:01] How dare you lecture me? 你凭什么教训我
[29:04] You gained entrance to my home 你借执行公务
[29:06] on the pretense of official business 闯入我的家里
[29:09] when your true intentions are obviously 而你的真正目的却与公务
[29:11] something quite different. 毫不相干
[29:14] Is this the life you want? 这是你想要的生活吗
[29:17] I can offer you salvation. 我可以帮你救赎
[29:19] I want you to leave now. 我要你马上离开
[29:28] I came here to save you– 我是来拯救你的
[29:30] Not from prosecution, but from the fires of hell 不仅仅是让你免于诉讼 而是把你从即将到来的
[29:33] that will surely await you should you fail to repent. 水深火热之中救出来 你会后悔的
[30:03] You need to say this word for word. 你要逐字逐句地念出来
[30:08] Find us some seats. 给我们找个位子
[30:10] How you doing? Thanks for coming. 你好吗 欢迎光临
[30:12] Hiya. Who’s this handsome man? 你好 这位帅小伙是谁
[30:13] My son Charles. This is John. 我的儿子查尔斯 这是约翰
[30:20] Hello. 你好
[30:22] Hey. 你好
[30:23] You must wear a hat in the synagogue. 这是犹太人集会 你必须戴帽子
[30:25] It’s a sign of respect. 以示尊敬
[30:27] To wear it’s a sign of respect? 戴帽子以示尊敬
[30:29] Yes. 是的
[30:31] Wear a hat in church– they box your ears in. 要是在教堂戴帽子 人们会把你揍扁的
[30:33] In the Jewish religion men wear a yarmulke 在犹太人的信仰里戴圆顶小帽
[30:37] to remind us that god is above us. 是为了提醒人们上帝高高在上
[30:42] You’re a friend of the Bar Mitzvah? 你是那位要行受戒礼的孩子的朋友吗
[30:45] – Jake? – Mr. Guzik’s son. -杰克 -库兹克先生的儿子
[30:49] Yeah, I’m an associate of Jake’s. 是的 我是杰克的朋友
[30:57] Hey, so this party– 这个集会
[31:00] What is it exactly? 到底是为了什么举行的
[31:02] When a Jewish boy reaches 13, 当一个犹太男孩满十三岁时
[31:05] he becomes a son of the commandment. 就成为了戒律之子
[31:07] And this celebration affirms his obligations as a man. 而这个庆典就是为了肯定他作为成年人开始履行义务
[31:11] What, at 13? 什么 才十三岁就成人了
[31:12] Do you not feel that’s old enough 你不认为到了这个年龄一个人
[31:14] to be held accountable for your actions? 应该为自己的所做所为负责吗
[31:18] I know the State does. 我知道国家是这样认为的
[31:19] That’s why they got reform school. 所以才有少管所
[31:24] All of us who are worth anything 所有人生命的意义在于
[31:26] spend our manhood unlearning 成长中不断地摒除年少时
[31:28] the follies of our youth. 所犯下的罪恶
[31:33] Gentlemen, we’re about to begin. 先生们 我们要开始了
[31:35] – We’ll finish this later. – Good, okay. -我们待会儿再谈 -好的 没问题
[31:43] You should wear a yarmulke. 你应该戴一顶圆顶小帽
[31:45] What’s wrong with this? 这帽子有什么问题吗
[31:47] You’re a man, 你是个成年人
[31:48] Yet you wear the cap of a boy. 而你的帽子是孩子才戴的
[32:09] Amen. 阿门
[32:38] Amen. 阿门
[32:44] Mazel Tov! 恭喜
[32:54] Meyer Lansky– 迈耶·兰斯基
[32:56] That’s the kid who came to see you. 之前来见你的那个小子就是他
[32:58] He told me his name was Michael Lewis. 他说他叫麦克·刘易斯
[33:00] So he doesn’t have to change the monogram on his shirts. 看来他的名字缩写总是不变的
[33:03] He’s in cahoots with Arnold Rothstein 他和在费城外阿诺德·罗斯坦的
[33:05] and this family of Dagos out of Philly. 意大利团伙勾结在一起
[33:07] Charlie Luciano too. 还有查理·卢西亚诺
[33:09] – Those the boys who shot you? – Among other things. -就是那些人开枪打你的 -不止如此
[33:12] They shot at him. They were not successful. 他们朝他开枪 没有打中
[33:15] Why are you still here? 你怎么还在这里
[33:17] If there will be nothing else… 如果没有其他事情的话我先告辞了
[33:25] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[33:31] What’d you do to your hand? 你的手怎么了
[33:33] I slammed it in the icebox. 不小心撞到冰箱了
[33:37] I want you to meet with Lansky. 我要你去见兰斯基
[33:39] Mickey here will arrange it. 米奇会帮你安排的
[33:41] Tell him you accept his offer. 告诉他你接受他的提议
[33:42] – What offer? – Whatever offer he makes. -什么提议 -他的任何提议
[33:45] Tell him you’re unhappy, 告诉他你很不高兴
[33:47] That Nucky’s not treating you right. 因为努基对你不好
[33:49] That shouldn’t be too hard to believe. 他应该不难相信
[33:51] You’re lucky to be alive, you fucking Polack. 你能活着真是走运 该死的波兰佬
[33:53] Promise them as much liquor as they want 他们要多少酒都给他们
[33:56] and tell them they’ll need all their men to haul the load. 告诉他们由他们的人来运输
[33:59] The idea is to get as many of them in the same place as we can. 关键在于尽可能把他们一网打尽
[34:02] Remembering, of course, it was me set it up. 记好 这都是我的主意
[34:11] So, uh… 那么
[34:13] When all is said and done, 一切办妥之后
[34:18] what you fixing to do about Mr. Rothstein? 你怎么解决我们的罗斯坦先生
[34:21] I’m going to make him the richest corpse in New York. 我要让他成为纽约最有钱的死人
[34:27] And go though I must, 虽然我要走了
[34:29] I assure you I do so with a heavy heart. 而且我向你们保证此刻我的心情十分沉重
[34:32] But behind my sadness 但是在我的悲伤之下
[34:34] there is also great pride 我为你们的团结一致
[34:38] in what we have achieved as a community 形成一个团体感到无比骄傲
[34:42] And– and a great optimism… 还有 还有你们无上的乐观主义
[34:45] It’s perfectly natural to be nervous. 感到紧张是很自然的
[34:47] Just remember to breathe. 呼吸一下就没事了
[34:49] It’s not nerves exactly. 其实并不是紧张
[34:51] Did you eat a good breakfast? 早餐吃得好吗
[34:53] – I’ve got no appetite. – You’ll be fine. -我没有食欲 -你会没事的
[34:56] The first time I had to make one of these speeches 我第一次演讲的时候
[34:58] I was a wreck. 彻底搞砸了
[35:00] After a while you can get up there and sell snake oil. 等过段时间越过这道坎后你可以信手拈来 口若悬河
[35:02] And my love for public service shall never cease. 而我为公众服务的热情永不熄灭
[35:10] Ladies, 女士们
[35:12] it is now my great pleasure 现在请允许我荣幸地
[35:14] to introduce Mrs. Margaret Schroeder. 向你们介绍玛格丽特·施罗德夫人
[35:41] Thank you, Mayor Bacharach. 谢谢你 巴哈拉赫市长
[35:44] And thank you, ladies. 也谢谢你们 女士们
[35:47] You will surely be missed. 我们不会忘记您的
[35:57] When I was first asked to speak to you today, 当我第一次知道今天要向你们演讲时
[36:02] I confess I was at once 我承认我当时感到
[36:04] flattered and terrified. 既高兴又害怕
[36:07] Surely an immigrant to this great country, 毫无疑问 即使是一个来到这个国家的移民
[36:10] a former parlor maid, could have little 一个以前的大厅女仆 也可以
[36:13] to contribute to political discourse. 为政治论述贡献绵薄之力
[36:15] But when I heard I was to speak 但是当我得知我要发表讲话
[36:17] in support of Edward Bader for mayor, 支持爱德华·贝德当选市长时
[36:20] I put my trepidations aside 我把惊恐抛在脑后
[36:23] and decided to speak to you from the heart. 并且决定对你们敞开心扉说话
[36:25] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[36:26] I first met Mr. Bader socially 我第一次正式认识贝德先生的时候
[36:29] in his capacity as head of the city’s largest construction firm. 他是城里最大的建筑公司的领导
[36:33] Mr. Bader is quite literally a builder, 贝德先生绝对是一个建筑家
[36:37] a man of great vision. 一个目光远大的人
[36:39] Where other men see an empty lot, 别人眼里的平地
[36:42] he sees a hospital. 在他眼里可以是一家医院
[36:44] Where other men see an overgrown field, 别人眼里的荒地
[36:47] he sees a school for our children. 在他眼里可以是一所学校
[36:49] And most importantly perhaps, 而最重要的也许是
[36:51] where other men see shopgirls and chambermaids, 别人眼里的女店员和女佣
[36:55] Edward Bader sees voters. 在爱德华·贝德眼里是选民
[37:06] Ladies, our newly gained right 女士们 我们新获得的权利
[37:08] also comes with great responsibility, 同样伴随着新的重要责任
[37:11] a duty to use our power wisely, 一种明智运用我们权利的责任
[37:15] to elect men to office– worthy men 选出有价值的官员
[37:18] who will put the interest of our citizens first. 选出能把公众利益放在首位的官员
[37:22] With us as a foundation, women voters, 有我们女性选民作为群众基础
[37:25] our new mayor can do great things for Atlantic City. 我们的新任市长会在大西洋城带大有作为
[37:29] And who better to start with that foundation 又有谁能比一个建筑家更能
[37:32] than a builder himself? 运用我们这样的群众基础呢
[37:35] Ladies, I give you 女士们 我向你们介绍
[37:38] our next Mayor, Mr. Edward Bader. 我们的下任市长 爱德华·贝德先生
[37:51] That was wonderful. 太精彩了
[37:56] Thank you, Mrs. Schroeder, 谢谢你 施罗德夫人
[37:58] for that rousing introduction. 真是振奋人心的演说介绍
[38:01] Ladies, I could not be more pleased than I am right now 女士们 此刻能加入到你们之中
[38:05] to join you here today 我感到无比高兴
[38:08] and welcome you 我对你们这些在我国
[38:10] as meaningful partners in our great democracy. 民主进程中有着深远影响的伙伴表示热烈欢迎
[38:19] When I was approached to be part of this Republican ticket, 当我进入这次共和党选举名单时
[38:23] I was not only humbled 我不仅感到责任重大
[38:25] but excited to continue my work 而且倍受鼓舞能偶继续
[38:27] for the men, the women and the children of Atlantic City. 为了大西洋城的男人们 女人们和孩子们做出贡献
[38:34] …enjoy yourself there. 到那儿玩得开心点
[38:36] We’ll have some drinks. 我们喝几杯
[38:39] Mr. Torrio. 托里奥先生
[38:47] Where are you goin’? 你去哪里
[38:48] Wherever you tell me. 听您吩咐
[38:54] I’m here to apologize. 我特意来向你道歉
[38:57] The joke, the cigarette load– 那个关于香烟爆竹的玩笑
[38:59] that was stupid. 过火了
[39:01] You can’t do that shit no more. 别再做这种蠢事了
[39:03] I know. 知道了
[39:08] You know, 孩子
[39:10] I brung you out here from Brooklyn for a reason, kid. 我把你从布鲁克林带到这是有原因的
[39:13] I thought I saw something in you. 我看中了你身上的某些品质
[39:16] A fella like Guzik– 你看库兹克
[39:19] Three years ago he’s running a cathouse. 三年前他还在经营妓院
[39:22] Now look at him today. 再看现在的他
[39:24] You could learn something from these Jews. 多和这些犹太人学一学有好处
[39:26] The brewery there– 我听说
[39:28] I hear they’re looking for help. 他们的酒厂需要人帮忙
[39:31] His distribution’s out of whack. 他的分销渠道太差
[39:32] The fella in there now has got it all screwed up. 那些手下已经完全搞砸了
[39:36] Maybe I can fix it. 也许我能搞定
[39:38] No more monkey business, Al. 别胡闹了 阿尔
[39:41] Finito. 到此为止吧
[39:43] I hear you, Mr. Torrio. 我听您的 托里奥先生
[39:45] All I’m asking for is a chance. 只求您再给我一个机会
[39:48] I’m ready to be responsible for my actions. 我会为我的所作所为负责
[39:57] 22 year I know Nucky Thompson, 一九二二年我认识努基·汤普森
[39:59] back when the Commodore had this town. 那时候这里还是准将的天下
[40:02] I ran the dice game here in Chicken Bone Beach. 我在鸡骨滩经营赌场
[40:05] Nucky made the Commodore collection. 努基以准将的名义收账
[40:09] Then one day I seen the Commodore himself– 有一天 在支持布克先生竞选的游行中
[40:12] a parade here for Mr. Booker to Washington, 我遇到了准将本人
[40:15] You know. 接下来你们都猜到了
[40:17] “Chalky,” He say, “I got bad news. 他说”朝琪 我有个坏消息要告诉你
[40:21] Now on you got to pay me 7% of what you been making.” 从现在起 你要付给我盈利的百分之七”
[40:26] “7%?” I say. 我说”只有百分之七吗
[40:28] “I been paying Nucky 12 long for three years now.” 这三年来我一直付给努基百分之十二”
[40:32] Real prick that guy Thompson, huh? 汤普森那家伙简直蠢到家了
[40:34] That’s putting it kindly, son. 这样说算好听的了 小子
[40:35] – He was skimming off the top. – Yes. -他还想瞒天过海 -是的
[40:38] Thank you. I get it. 谢谢你 我了解了
[40:41] Well, I hope his reputation precedes him, 但愿他只是徒有虚名而已
[40:44] but Mr. Rothstein doesn’t do business like that. 罗斯坦先生可不是这样做生意的
[40:47] Chiseling your partners– it’s short-sighted. 欺骗生意伙伴是非常不明智的行为
[40:49] – We’re looking to the future. – These stills, -我们要放眼未来 -这些蒸馏器
[40:52] this piss water you’re bottling– 还有正在灌装的下等货
[40:54] Don’t get me wrong, it’s fine for some people, 别误会 对某些人来说够了
[40:57] but we’re looking for the real stuff. 而我们要的是上等货
[41:00] Can you part with 500 cases a month? 一个月你能卖出五百箱吗
[41:02] You know I can, 你知道我的实力
[41:05] Mr. Lewis. 路易斯先生
[41:09] No offense. 无意冒犯您
[41:11] That was before Mr. Doyle here told us how unhappy you were. 那是多伊尔先生说您不满意之前的事
[41:14] Yeah, now that we know, 现在我们都知道了
[41:15] you’ll be our contact down in Atlantic City. 您将是我们在大西洋城的联络人
[41:17] Play your cards right– 这步棋要是走对了
[41:19] you can buy a Packard for every day in the week. 那些钱够你每天买一辆帕卡德开了
[41:24] Tomorrow late we’ll send trucks. 明天晚些时候我们会派卡车来
[41:26] The money, too. 钱也会送到你手上
[41:35] What about Nucky? 努基怎么办
[41:37] Fuck him. 去他妈的吧
[41:38] By which he means 这就意味着
[41:40] you’re under the wing of Arnold Rothstein now. 现在是阿诺德·罗斯坦罩着你了
[41:42] New York life don’t offer protection that good. 纽约还没有提供过这么好的待遇
[41:47] One more thing: 还有一件事
[41:52] How do you know I drive a Packard? 你怎么知道我开的是帕卡德
[42:00] – Oh, the lights! – It’s something. -看那灯光 -真漂亮
[42:02] – It is. – I’m so glad we came. -没错 -真高兴我们来了
[42:04] Me, too. 我也这样想的
[42:16] I stopped by the hospital. They said you’d already left. 我去过医院 他们说你已经走了
[42:20] He’s sleeping. They gave him morphine. 注射了吗啡他就睡了
[42:24] Five broken ribs, his nose, a fractured jaw. 断了五根肋骨 还有鼻梁骨和颌骨
[42:29] – I’m so sorry, Mary. – It’s not your fault. It’s mine. -对不起 玛丽 -是我的错 不怪你
[42:32] – Yours? – I should have left him months ago. -怎么是你的错 -几个月前我就该离开他
[42:34] I don’t love him. 我不爱他
[42:37] This never would have happened. 那样就不会发生这样的事了
[42:39] It’s not that easy. 说起来简单做起来难
[43:05] I just can’t bear it anymore. 我再也忍受不下去了
[43:07] Has he hurt you? 他打你了
[43:09] No, not yet. 目前没有
[43:12] But he’s not the same person I knew. 但他已经变了个人
[43:16] Come away with me– 跟我走吧
[43:19] you and Tommy. 你和汤米
[43:22] – Where? – To Paris. -去哪儿 -巴黎
[43:29] – What about Robert? – He’ll be fine. -罗伯特怎么办 -他会没事的
[43:31] He’ll recover from his injuries 等他养好伤
[43:33] and move on with his life. 他会好好生活下去
[43:37] Jimmy will never let me go. 吉米不会放我走的
[43:39] He’ll never know where to find us. 他找不到我们
[43:42] Imagine Tommy growing up along the Seine, 你想象一下 汤米在塞纳河畔长大
[43:45] speaking French. 说着法语的生活有多美好
[43:46] He’d be nothing like his father 他千万不要像他父亲
[43:50] or any of them. 或者那些流氓一样
[43:52] Isadora Duncan has a school on Rue Danton. 伊萨多拉·邓肯在丹敦路有所学校
[43:55] The children wear Grecian tunics. 那儿的孩子们都穿着希腊式长袍上课
[43:58] She inspires them to find their muses 她鼓励孩子们寻找灵感
[44:00] and free their spirits. 释放情感
[44:03] There’s a ship leaving once a month. 每个月有一班船去那里
[44:11] Nous devons aller a Paris. 我们一定要去巴黎[法语]
[44:14] Say it. 跟我说一遍
[44:17] What does it mean? 这句话什么意思
[44:20] We must go to paris. 我们一定要去巴黎
[44:30] Nous devons aller a Paris. 我们一定要去巴黎
[44:39] And so we must. 一定要去
[44:55] Thank you, Deputy Halloran. 谢谢你 哈罗兰副治安官
[44:58] Could be Sheriff Halloran come November… 如果伊莱没有好转
[45:02] if Eli’s not better. 十一月起我就是治安官哈罗兰
[45:31] The children are asleep. 孩子们都睡了
[45:33] Mrs. Charlton just left. 查尔顿夫人刚走
[45:36] No trouble, I take it? 没给你惹什么麻烦吧
[45:39] No. 没有
[45:39] They’re very obedient. 他们很乖
[45:48] To guard against intruders. 保护你们而已
[45:53] Mr. Harrow, 哈罗先生
[45:56] I feel I owe you an apology. 我应该向你道歉
[46:02] When you first came here to guard us, 先前你来保护我们的时候
[46:05] I treated you harshly. 我表现得有失礼节
[46:08] The truth is your affliction frightened me. 其实是你的遭遇吓到我了
[46:14] Mm, people find it disconcerting. 人们总是对此感到不安
[46:17] Well, it’s unfair 但这对你来说不公平
[46:21] and I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[46:24] We should judge the person on the inside. 我们应该根据本性评判他人
[46:28] Mm, I can’t 连我自己
[46:31] do that myself. 都做不到
[46:33] So why should you be able to? 你怎么可能做到呢
[46:39] Sometimes I forget what I look like. 有时我忘记自己的容貌
[46:43] Then I pass a mirror and I remember. 而照镜子的时候我就记起来了
[46:49] I stare sometimes at my face 有时我盯着镜中的自己
[46:53] and I can’t recall 甚至都回忆不起来
[46:57] who I was before. 我以前的样子
[47:38] What’ll you have? 您想喝点什么
[47:45] Whiskey. 威士忌
[48:18] Again. 再来一杯
[49:05] May I join you? 我可以坐在这里吗
[49:07] Sure. 行啊
[49:10] Why not? 为什么不呢
[49:18] Cigarette? 来支烟吗
[49:56] What’s your name, handsome? 你叫什么 帅哥
[50:01] Nelson. 尼尔森
[50:05] I could use another drink, Nelson. 我想再喝一杯 尼尔森
[50:33] This here is Mr. Meyer Lansky. 这位是迈耶·兰斯基先生
[50:38] Say hello to Nucky Thompson. 跟努基·汤普森打个招呼
[50:41] How do you do? 你好
[50:45] We’ve already met, actually. 其实我们见过了
[50:47] You shot at me on the boardwalk. 在木板路你向我开枪
[50:49] You’re confusing me with somebody else. 你把我当成别人了
[50:52] There’s another dago walking around with dogshit on his face? 这儿还有一脸屎相的外国佬吗
[51:04] What happened? You were supposed to make a deal. 怎么回事 你不是和他们谈生意吗
[51:06] Why didn’t you tell me 为什么不告诉我
[51:08] these the motherfuckers that lynched my boy? 这群王八蛋杀了我兄弟
[51:10] Because I hadn’t confirmed it. 因为我还没确认是他们干的
[51:12] Well, I got all the confirmation I need. 我已经确认过了
[51:16] There are four more brothers, Chalky, 现在还有四个兄弟 朝琪
[51:18] Plus Luciano. How are we supposed to get to them now? 算上卢西亚诺 应该怎么处置他们
[51:21] Mr. Thompson, may I speak with you? 汤普森先生 我能和您谈谈吗
[51:32] I know we’ve only recently met 我知道我们才刚认识
[51:34] and my word doesn’t count for much, 我的话没什么分量
[51:36] but if you could see your way to letting me go, 但是如果您能放我走
[51:39] I’m quite certain I can work out 我一定会想方设法解决
[51:41] an accommodation with Mr. Rothstein. 您和罗斯坦先生之间的矛盾
[51:43] Mr. Rothstein made his bed. 罗斯坦先生自作自受
[51:45] Now you fellows can die in it. 现在你们都可以随他去了
[51:47] Tough talk when he ain’t in the room, right? 他们就只敢趁他不在的时候嚣张 不是吗
[51:50] What’d you say? 你说什么
[51:51] Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you heard me. 抱歉 我以为你听见了
[51:53] What I said was you, Mr. Thompson and this coon here 我说你 汤普森先生还有这个黑鬼
[51:56] could all go fuck each other. Right. 都去死吧 就是这样
[52:04] Oh, fucking tough guy. 该死的混蛋
[52:07] You gonna shoot me for mouthing off? 说你几句就要杀我吗
[52:08] I wasn’t going to, but you kind of talked me into it. 我本来不想 是你要求的
[52:26] Anybody else? 还有谁想死
[52:28] Jesus Christ. 上帝啊
[52:31] What do we do with him? 我们怎么处置他
[52:33] Leave him at the dump with the rest of the garbage. 把他扔到垃圾堆里
[52:39] My brothers come back– 等我的兄弟回来
[52:42] they’re gonna string you up 他们会把你吊得
[52:44] higher than they did that other fucking coon. 比上次那个黑鬼更高
[53:54] You can go now. 你可以走了
[53:57] And please tell Mr. Rothstein 麻烦转告罗斯坦先生
[53:59] what you saw here tonight. 你今晚的遭遇
[54:18] Fuck me. 操我
[54:19] Fuck me, daddy. 操我 老爹
[54:36] Oh, baby. 宝贝儿
[56:13] What time is it? 现在几点了
[56:15] It’s late. 很晚了
[56:17] What are you doing up? 你怎么还不睡
[56:19] I couldn’t sleep. 我睡不着
[56:23] I had business downtown. I would have called. 我应该打电话告诉你我有事的
[56:26] Business? 什么事
[56:29] Plotting our strategy for the election. 为大选制定策略
[56:39] You did very well today 你今天的演讲
[56:42] with your speech. 非常精彩
[56:44] You should get some rest. 好好休息吧
[56:53] You had those ladies eating out of your hand. 现在那些女士们对你顶礼膜拜
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme