Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:16] Say, fat chops, you got the time 死胖子 知不知道几点了
[02:19] or did you eat your pocket watch? 你是不是把怀表吞了
[02:21] – Bug off, you little shit. – Fuck you. -一边去 小畜生 -去你妈
[02:25] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[02:29] C’mere, you little guinea bastard. 给我站住 小兔崽子
[02:31] Come back here. 别跑
[02:34] I’m not gonna take that shit. Get over here. 我要给你好看 站住
[03:04] Was that nice, daddy? 刚才销魂吗 老爹
[03:09] Who makes you feel good? 谁让你这么销魂的
[03:11] You do, kid. 当然是你 宝贝
[03:14] Me and nobody else? 除了我没其他人吗
[03:20] ’cause I see how the other girls look at you. 我看到有不少姑娘勾引你
[03:26] But I’m your little tiger cub. 但我才是你最爱的虎宝宝
[03:38] You just make me want to run around the jungle. 你总能让我活力四射 青春勃发
[03:44] And… 然后
[03:48] Pounce! 突然猛扑
[03:50] Ow, jesus! 老天
[03:52] What the hell’s wrong with you? 你发什么神经
[03:55] I’m your little tiger. 我是你的虎宝宝嘛
[03:57] Then I should use a goddamn whip. 那我就该用鞭子好好抽打你
[04:01] Don’t be mad, daddy. 别生气嘛 老爹
[04:04] I can’t help it. You just make me wild. 人家忍不住嘛 是你让我野性爆发
[04:08] I’m fucking bleeding. 我都见血了
[04:10] – Can I put some gauze on it? – Forget it. -要不要我帮你包一下 -别管了
[04:14] Just– don’t get so carried away. Huh? 以后别这么毛躁了 行吗
[04:45] Mrs. Schroeder. 施罗德夫人
[04:48] I was wondering if we might speak about a private matter. 有个私人问题 不知能否向您请教
[05:06] A man has made me an offer. 有个男人向我提出一桩交易
[05:09] Of what nature? 交易什么
[05:11] Financial? Domestic? 购买物品 雇你做仆人
[05:14] Sexual? 还是肉体交易
[05:16] Yes. 肉体的
[05:19] Who is he? 是谁
[05:22] He runs things. 他来头很大
[05:26] He’ll provide for me 他愿意向我和我的孩子
[05:29] – and my children. – Will he marry you? -提供任何帮助 -他愿意娶你吗
[05:33] I wouldn’t think so. 我觉得不会
[05:37] There are various words for that sort of woman, 若你同意必会授人口实
[05:40] none of them are flattering. 且其言语多不善
[05:43] He’ll provide, ma’am. 他会提供一大笔钱 夫人
[05:50] Do you know why I live in Atlantic City? 你知道我为什么要留在大西洋城吗
[05:53] No. 不知道
[05:54] Mr. McGarry owned a quarter interest 我先生麦克加里拥有宾夕法尼亚
[05:57] in an oilfield in Titusville, Pennsylvania. 泰特斯维尔的油田四分之一股份
[06:00] A man from the Standard Oil Company made him 标准原油公司用一大笔现金
[06:02] a large cash offer for his share. 购买了他的股份
[06:07] And so Mr McGarry 于是麦克加里先生
[06:08] built a 16-room mansion on the shore. 用这笔钱建造了十六室的海景别墅
[06:13] Six months later he was dead of influenza. 六个月后他却死于流感
[06:18] I now live in a smaller house on Raleigh Avenue. 我现在住在罗利大街一所小房子中
[06:21] It suits my needs 感觉十分安逸
[06:22] and I have the freedom to devote myself to matters I consider important. 而且可以全力进行我的人生大计
[06:28] The movement. 妇女运动
[06:29] Temperance was meant to protect women, Margaret. 禁酒本意是保护妇女 玛格丽特
[06:33] But the ballot box will free us. 但投票权会彻底解放妇女
[06:37] Only one more state 现在仅剩最后一州
[06:38] for complete ratification. 没有通过我们的议案
[06:41] I’ve no mansion to sell, ma’am. 我也无意妥协 夫人
[06:45] Which is why you must do as you see fit. 你只需做到问心无愧
[06:49] You owe no one else an explanation. 没必要跟他人解释
[06:57] This contains 这本书
[07:01] useful knowledge. 十分有用
[07:03] I highly recommend that you read it. 我特别推荐你阅读一下
[07:37] Give me one of those. 给我一根
[07:40] Here. 给
[07:55] How about you call in sick tonight? 要不你今晚请个病假
[07:57] Don’t you ever get tired? 你难道就不累吗
[08:00] Not with you, I don’t. 跟你一起永远不累
[08:03] Like you do with the other girls. 跟其他姑娘也这样吧
[08:06] Well… 其实
[08:08] – Not tired exactly. – No? -不是累不累的问题 -不是吗
[08:11] What is it then? 那是什么
[08:14] It’s nothin’. 是空虚
[08:20] It don’t work. 我没反应
[08:22] That horse cock? Please. 那么大的家伙什 得了吧你
[08:24] I’m serious. 我说真的
[08:26] You’re the first broad in years 这么多年来你是第一个
[08:27] who put any lead in my pencil at all. 能让我重振雄风的女人
[08:29] – You don’t have to flatter me, dear. – I ain’t, honest injun. -不要油嘴滑舌 -我真心的
[08:32] Couple years ago I had an affliction down there. 几年以前我下体胀痛的厉害
[08:34] It got better, but then… 后来好些了 但是
[08:38] I dunno. 不知怎么
[08:39] It just didn’t work no more. 我就再也没有反应了
[08:42] Then you met me. 直到你遇到了我
[08:46] And then I met you. 直到遇到了你
[09:04] Yeah? 喂
[09:06] What kind of way is that to answer a telephone? 有你这么接电话的吗
[09:09] – A.R. – So? -罗斯坦啊 -那么
[09:12] I guess you haven’t made it up to Saratoga. 我猜你还没去萨拉托加吧
[09:14] Yeah no, not yet. 是 还没去
[09:16] How’d you know where I was? 你怎么知道我在哪里
[09:18] I have a crystal ball, Charlie. You know that. 查理 你知道我有个魔幻水晶球
[09:21] I see… 我看见
[09:23] You’re not wearing your trousers. 你现在连裤子都没穿
[09:30] So what gives? 你有什么事
[09:31] I’ve been waiting for a report on Mr. Darmody. 我在等达莫迪先生的报告
[09:35] Right. Yeah well, um, 这样啊
[09:37] I can’t really speak to that now. 我现在不方便跟你谈这些
[09:39] I wouldn’t think so, considering the company you’ve been keeping. 是吗 你睡的女人又不会多管闲事
[09:43] Hey, can I call you back? 我能等会再打给你
[09:45] I’m with his wife right now. 我跟他老婆在一起
[09:47] No, you’re not, Charlie. 不是这样的 查理
[09:50] You’re with his mother. 那是他妈妈
[10:00] A kid and a skinny fella 在木板路光天化日下
[10:02] in broad daylight on the Boards. 被一小屁孩和竹竿男抢了
[10:04] I’m still thunderstruck. In this day and age. 我仍然惊魂未定 在今天还会发生这种事
[10:07] They’re not from your ward, you’re sure about that? 你确定不是你辖区的人干的
[10:10] No, I know every tick on the hind of every dog. 确定 我对我手下了若指掌
[10:13] Maybe over to Boyd’s turf. They had a dago look. 也许是博伊德手下 像是意大利佬
[10:17] And what look is that? 那是什么样
[10:19] Feebleminded. 满脸呆像
[10:21] I’ll get the boys cracking, Nuck. 我会派人去查 努克
[10:23] If there’s a nickel of your money in a nun’s cooze 只要没找回钱来
[10:26] – we’ll shake it loose. – Why don’t we let Eli handle it? -这事就不算完 -交给伊莱解决吧
[10:30] And put a steak on that. 拿东西好好敷敷
[10:43] On the Boardwalk, Eli, 在木板路发生这种事 伊莱
[10:45] 100 yards from my suite. 离我的套房只有一百码远
[10:47] And laying in wait too. Obviously. 明显蓄谋已久
[10:50] That was his last stop. 那是他收账的最后一家
[10:51] Nobody from A.C. Would be dumb enough to pull a stunt like this. 大西洋城没人会蠢到惹这种事
[10:54] These fuckin’ Italians though… 那些欠扁的意大利佬
[10:56] they don’t respect the rules. 他们就从来不守规矩
[11:04] Luciano– is he still hanging around? 卢西亚诺还在城里吗
[11:06] – Who? – Rothstein’s torpedo, the greaseball. -谁 -罗斯坦的混蛋 那个外国佬
[11:09] I’ll give you three to one 我跟你打包票
[11:10] He’s either behind this or knows who is. 他要么是主谋 要么肯定知道内幕
[11:13] So is he? 他还在吧
[11:15] – Is he what? – Hanging around! -在什么 -在城里
[11:16] He comes and goes. I got other fish to fry besides him. 他来无影去无踪的 我还有别的大鱼要钓
[11:19] Well, fry them already! I don’t want this happening ever again… 他已经是大鱼了 我不想再发生这种事
[11:23] Where some guinea pissant 被那些小角色们
[11:25] gets the idea that he– 知道了他要
[11:28] – Knock, god damn it. – I did. -进来要敲门 -我敲了
[11:30] – Well, knock like a man. – I think I should not disturb you. -用点劲 -我知道不该打扰您
[11:33] – Then why are you? – A Frank Hague, -那还进来干什么 -是弗兰克·海牙
[11:35] – the mayor of Jersey City. – I know who the fuck he is. -泽西城市长 -我他妈知道他是谁
[11:38] He wishes to tell you he has spent 他想让我告诉您 为了见您
[11:40] several nights waiting at the Hotel Shelburne. 他在谢尔本酒店候了几天几夜
[11:44] He does not wish to spend many more. 他不想再等下去了
[11:46] Unless you see him soon. 除非你能马上安排会见他
[11:54] There are many roads to Rome, 他说条条大路通罗马
[11:56] But there will be only one through New Jersey.” 但只有一条经过新泽西
[12:01] Set up a dinner or something. 安排我跟他吃个饭什么的
[12:03] Ja. 好的
[12:06] And you bring that dago in. 你去把那意大利佬带进来
[12:25] Careful. What if you miss? 小心点 要是失手了怎么办
[12:27] The trick is not to, so I don’t. 诀窍就是别失手 所以我不会的
[12:31] Are you fucking crazy? 你他妈疯了吗
[12:36] Over there you never played five-finger fillet? 你在那边不玩这种游戏吗
[12:40] We did. I’m just sayin’. 当然玩 我只是说说而已
[12:43] We were more interested in winning the war. 不过我们更看重战争中的胜利
[12:48] Go ahead. 露一手吧
[12:51] For old times. 算是往日重温
[12:56] Johnny’s coming. 强尼来了
[13:12] Hey Johnny, how you doing? 强尼 你好啊
[13:14] I got a cracked molar is how I’m doing. 我有颗臼齿烂了 你说我好不好
[13:18] – Did you see a dentist? – For what? -看牙医了吗 -有啥用
[13:21] Might as well yank it out yourself, right? 还不如你自己拔了 是吧
[13:26] We’re sitting down with Sheridan, 我们要跟谢立丹谈谈
[13:28] Getting outta greektown. 离开希腊街
[13:32] How come? 为什么
[13:33] I gave you the chance. I don’t need the money, 我给过你机会了 我不要钱
[13:36] I don’t need the aggravation. 也不要事态恶化
[13:38] It was a– a whattaya? An oversight, that’s all. 这只是次失误 仅此而已
[13:41] You want to put me in a war? 你想把我拖入战争里
[13:43] That’s why I brung you out from fucking rooklyn? 我他妈把你带离布鲁克林就为这个
[13:46] You watch the door. You drive my car. 好好给我看门开车吧
[13:50] And you– 还有你
[13:52] Are you smart? 你有脑子吗
[13:54] Are you? 有吗
[13:58] Go clean the buick. 去把我的别克清理下
[14:08] Fucking micks. 操他妈的爱尔兰人
[14:10] No offense. They crawl up outta the bog, 没说你啊 他们从烂泥里爬出来
[14:13] Come in here, my house, and spill blood 爬到我家来 还杀了我的姑娘
[14:16] ’cause that one don’t know how to do business. 就因为那蠢货不懂怎么做生意
[14:19] I think it’s a mistake, johnny. 我想是误会 强尼
[14:21] What’s with this Johnny shit? 你谁啊 居然敢叫我强尼
[14:23] Mr. Torrio. 托里奥先生
[14:24] To get out of greektown completely… 关于彻底离开希腊街的事
[14:28] We made headway at that bar– Anastos’. 我们在那酒吧取得了进展 阿纳斯托那家
[14:32] What kinda money did that joint bring in? 那地方经营情况怎么样
[14:34] Good. Not great, but it’s a foothold. 还行 不算很好 但起码算是个据点了
[14:39] I know you don’t want a war, 我知道你不想卷入战争
[14:42] But retreating? 可临阵退缩
[14:45] How does that look? 这面子上过不去吧
[14:52] We should talk to them, Mr. Torrio. 我们该跟他们谈谈 托里奥先生
[14:56] We should come to an understanding. 我们该达成谅解
[14:59] What’s that supposed to mean? 什么意思
[15:07] I wish I’d known you were coming, 我要是早点知道您要来就好了
[15:08] Sir. I would have prepared something. 至少可以准备准备
[15:10] It’s a surprise field office review, Nelson. 这是突击寻访 尼尔森
[15:12] Lack of notice is precisely the point. 要的就是出其不意
[15:16] Of course. 当然
[15:16] I told you this isn’t a damn storage room. 告诉过你别把这当储藏室了
[15:20] Clear out! 把东西都清理出去
[15:26] The report I mentioned in my wire, sir. 长官 这是我在电报中提过的报告
[15:29] I had planned to mail it. 我准备寄给您来着
[15:30] Well, you certainly have plenty of stamps. 至少邮票是够用的
[15:34] You’re placing Enoch Thompson at the head 你把伊诺克·汤普森列为了
[15:37] Of a criminal organization controlling atlantic county. 操控大西洋城的犯罪组织首脑
[15:40] I believe I’ve established a pervasive pattern 我已经调查清楚了
[15:42] Of illegality as it relates 以他为首的
[15:43] to alcohol with him at the very center. 非法贩酒犯罪行为的普遍模式
[15:46] Where are the financial records? 有账本吗
[15:48] The corroborating witnesses? 有证人吗
[15:49] What do I take to the district attorney? 我拿什么去说服地方检察官
[15:52] I’m asking for the resources to build that case. 我需要您派出人力物力来支援立案
[15:54] I need numbers, Nelson! 我要真实可见的数字 尼尔森
[15:56] Bottles broken by the thousand, 比如数以千计的破碎酒瓶
[15:58] Trucks, boats and stills seized and put out of commission. 或者被扣押的运酒车船
[16:01] There’s also a capital crime there. 报告里还有条死罪
[16:04] – I don’t see it. – Thompson sent James Darmody -我没看见 -汤普森派詹姆斯·达莫迪
[16:07] To steal back a shipment of whiskey 去偷回已经发货的威士忌
[16:08] he sold to Arnold Rothstein. 他卖给阿诺德·罗斯坦的
[16:10] Darmody and an unnamed accomplice executed five men. 达莫迪和一个不知名的同谋杀了五个人
[16:14] Then Thompson pinned the murders on Hans Schroeder. 汤普森却把这栽赃给了汉斯·施罗德
[16:17] What is this obsession with the Schroeder character? 这个施罗德是哪根葱
[16:21] Sir? 长官您说什么
[16:22] You requisitioned the immigration file on his wife? 你居然申请查看他太太的移民证明
[16:30] I’m only being thorough, sir. 我只想确保万无一失 长官
[16:32] You’re a prohibition agent, not bulldog drummond. 你只是个禁酒探员 不是辣手神探
[16:38] Bring me numbers. 我要有用的数据
[16:52] What time is it? 几点了
[16:54] About half 3:00. 三点过半了
[16:58] 3:30. 三点半
[17:00] 3:30. 三点半
[17:03] It’s 3:30, bearcat. Get a wiggle on. 三点半了 赶紧滚
[17:07] Don’t go overboard. 别过分啊
[17:09] You don’t want me to sound american. 你不想让我学美国口音
[17:12] No, I don’t think I do. 对 我不想
[17:14] An irish maiden, that’s what you’d like. 你喜欢的是爱尔兰少女
[17:19] And what would you like? 那你喜欢的又是什么
[17:22] I haven’t thought about it. 我还没想过
[17:24] That’s a lot of bunk. 会有很多你想都不敢想的东西
[17:29] What’ll my neighbors say? 我的邻居们会怎么说
[17:32] They’re not gonna be your neighbors anymore. 你不用再跟他们做邻居了
[17:36] Do you give all the widows new flats? 你会给所有寡妇都提供住所吗
[17:39] I help out where I can. 能帮就帮
[17:45] And what happened here? 这是怎么回事
[17:50] A hunting accident. 打猎时出了意外
[17:53] Who was hunting whom? 谁打谁的猎
[17:58] I have to pick up the children 我得去接孩子们了
[18:01] – And get back to work. – No, you don’t. -还得回去工作 -不 你不用工作
[18:04] And then what am I? 那我成什么了
[18:48] Are you sure I can’t slice something, peel something? 真的不用我帮忙吗
[18:50] You’re a guest. You get up and I’ll break your legs. 你是客人 敢乱动我就打断你的腿
[18:56] Al told me about your friend– 阿尔 跟我说了你那个朋友的事
[18:57] The poor girl down at the restaurant? 在旅馆惨死的那个可怜的姑娘
[18:59] Pearl– she’s a waitress. 珍珠 她是个女服务生
[19:03] Right yeah. 对
[19:04] Such a tragedy, my god. 天呐 太可怜了
[19:06] – to get hit by a streetcar. – You want to talk to that driver, -居然被车撞死了 -你得跟那司机谈谈
[19:10] – Make sure he’s more careful in the future. – Yeah. -确保他以后会小心开车 -是啊
[19:14] How many links, Princeton? 高材生 你吃几根
[19:16] Uh, just one will do. 一根就够了
[19:19] – I’ll give you three. – He’s a grown man, Al. -我给你弄三根 -他是大人了 阿尔
[19:21] He knows what he wants. 他知道自己的食量
[19:23] And he’ll take what I give him. 我给多少他就得吃多少
[19:26] Sonny? 你呢 桑尼
[19:28] Leave him. He’s in his own world. 别管他了 他玩的正高兴呢
[19:33] Sonny, dinner. 桑尼 该吃饭了
[19:36] Fucking kid. 死孩子
[19:39] Come on, baby. Time to eat. 来 乖乖 该吃饭了
[19:47] You know I may not talk italian, but I know what “Stupido” Means. 我也许不会说意大利语 可我能听懂蠢字
[19:56] Some house I got– a guinea for a mother, 瞧瞧我这破家 一个英国老妈
[20:00] A mick for a wife and a dumbbell for a son. 一个爱尔兰老婆 还有个蠢儿子
[20:03] – Don’t call him that. – I got a little boy myself at home. -别那么说他 -我也有个儿子
[20:06] Yeah? Do you have a likeness? 是吗 你有他的照片吗
[20:08] Not with me. He’s a little guy, 我没带 是个小家伙
[20:10] dark eyes like his mom. 深色的眼睛像他妈妈
[20:12] A real chatterbox. 整天叽叽喳喳没完没了
[20:13] But he comes when you call him at least, huh? 起码你打电话的时候他会去接吧
[20:15] Mostly. He’s got a mind of his own though. 大多数时候会接 不过他也有自己的想法
[20:20] You like your eggs, sonny? 你喜欢鸡蛋吗 桑尼
[20:25] I told you– he’s a dopey little bastard. 我就说吧 他是个迟钝的小杂种
[20:39] I got it. I got it, okay? 我来 我来
[21:14] Alors, how about 那么 这个
[21:16] This? 怎么样
[21:20] No. 不好
[21:21] Perhaps madame could describe it better to me. 女士 也许您能再描述下您想要的款式
[21:24] Why does anybody buy underwear? 怎么会有人想买内衣裤
[21:26] Some women wish to hide, others wish to reveal. 有的人是想遮羞 有的人则是想诱惑
[21:31] Well, I want it in lights. 我要能让人眼前一亮的
[21:35] Something vampy 要若隐若现
[21:38] And sheer 要薄如蝉翼
[21:40] With a cutout right here. 这里要开个口
[21:44] A moment please. 请稍等
[21:49] You got some job, sister. 你这工作真了不起
[21:51] – I’ve done worse. – I bet you have. -我做过更差的 -我猜也是
[22:00] And voila. 看这个
[22:10] I want to see what it looks like. On her. 我想看看她穿上效果如何
[23:28] You don’t wear a brassiere? 你不穿胸罩吗
[23:32] I’ve tried them. They’re not comfortable. 我穿过 但是穿起来不舒适
[23:35] You should try again. You’re saggy. 你应该再试试 你的胸部已经下垂了
[23:39] You’ve had children, you can tell. 你一定生过孩子
[23:44] You look like the kitchen help, 看起来像厨房女佣
[23:48] A quickie bent over the table. 桌子上的快饮
[23:52] He doesn’t seem to mind. 他好像并不介意这些
[23:57] You don’t know very much, do you? 你也不确定是吧
[24:00] You’d be surprised. 你会大吃一惊的
[24:03] They raised him a good Catholic boy. 他被养成是优秀的天主教徒
[24:07] And every once in a while 每当他
[24:10] he starts thinking he might go to hell, 开始考虑他可能会下地狱的时候
[24:13] and that he’d better change before it’s too late. 他都会想要悬崖勒马
[24:18] But all I gotta do is this… 而我需要做的只是这样
[24:23] and this… 然后这样
[24:32] And then he doesn’t feel so Catholic anymore. 他就不再想着圣母了
[24:39] When I was girl in Ireland, 我小时候在爱尔兰时
[24:41] a raggedy man would come round every spring 一名衣衫褴褛的人每年春天
[24:43] with a little bantam rooster. 都携一只矮脚公鸡而来
[24:45] He’d trained it to peck out “The Mountains of Mourne” 他训练它在胸前的玩具钢琴上
[24:48] on a toy piano that hung off his chest. 啄出”莫恩山脉”
[24:52] So? 然后呢
[24:53] Well, the first year he came, 他第一年来的时候
[24:56] we all of us, the girls in that place, 在场的所有人
[24:59] we thought it magical. 都认为这很神奇
[25:01] The second year, we laughed behind our hands 第二年时 我们都掩嘴嘲笑
[25:04] at the odd man in his tatters. 这个奇怪的人和他的烂摊子
[25:07] And the third year, we didn’t even go. 到了第三年 我们甚至都不去了
[25:10] Because “The Mountains of Mourne” 因为那只公鸡
[25:11] was all that little rooster could ever do. 就只会啄”莫恩山脉”
[25:14] So what’s the point? 你想说什么
[25:17] That maybe your cunny 也许你的阴道
[25:19] isn’t quite the draw you think it is. 没有你想象的那么吸引人
[25:30] I quit. 我辞职
[25:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:58] Oh, let me help you, Mr. Kessler. 我来帮您拿吧 卡斯勒先生
[26:00] Oh no, please. 不 不用了
[26:04] Come, children, come. 孩子们 跟紧了
[26:20] Emily, Teddy, be careful. Don’t break anything. 艾米莉 泰迪 别弄坏了东西
[26:23] They break, it will be fixed. 弄坏了也会被修好的
[26:25] Uh, the kitchen has food to start. 厨房里食材已经备齐
[26:32] The dining, a bathroom, 进餐 沐浴
[26:35] upstairs there is room for the boy, a room for the girl 楼上是少爷房 小姐房
[26:39] and the master bedroom. 和主卧室
[26:42] It’s very beautiful. 这儿真漂亮
[26:44] Yes good. Missus, I go now. 是的 太太 我该走了
[26:48] Do I wait for Mr. Thompson? 我要等汤普森先生吗
[26:50] Uh, he will call. 他会打电话的
[26:53] Is he nice to you, Mr. Kessler? 他对你好吗 卡斯勒先生
[26:56] Nucky? Yes, he is nice. 努基吗 是的 很好
[26:59] Mr. Thompson is a very nice man. 汤普森先生是位很好的人
[27:02] Are you trying to sass me, you greasy cocksucker? 你想占我的便宜吗 你个鬼佬混蛋
[27:06] I thought you was all about manners. 我认为您非常讲礼仪
[27:08] I treat people as gentlemen 我都是以礼相待
[27:09] until they prove otherwise. 除非有人先行为有失
[27:11] All you’ve proven is you’re a thieving little prick 你的举动体现你就是个卑鄙的小偷
[27:13] who shows up where he doesn’t belong. 出现在你不该来的地方
[27:15] Since when do you need permission to look at the ocean? 从什么时候开始 看海需要申请许可了
[27:17] To look at my ocean? 看我的海吗
[27:19] Since your boss tried to 自从你老板试图
[27:20] lift 100 grand out of my pocket. 从我手里翘走十万美元
[27:22] Mr. Rothstein don’t see it that way. 罗斯坦先生可不这样认为
[27:24] Mr. Rothstein don’t run this town. 罗斯坦先生可管不到这里
[27:26] No, he runs New York. Maybe you heard of it. 但他管着纽约 也许你听说过
[27:28] You like it around here though, do you? 但你喜欢的是这 不是吗
[27:32] I like the view between that gash’s legs. 从双腿间的深沟中看挺好
[27:39] You’re referring to Gillian Darmody? 你指的是吉莉安·达莫迪吗
[27:42] Is that her name? 她叫这名字是吗
[27:49] I’ll fucking bury this in your fucking head. 我他妈的要烧了你这烂脑袋
[27:55] Get the fuck off me! 你他妈的放开我
[28:08] Mrs. Darmody is free to do as she pleases, 达莫迪太太自由地做她想做的事
[28:12] Not always to her benefit. 经常随意为之
[28:14] But I strongly suggest you treat her 但我强烈建议你
[28:17] in every particular with the utmost regard. 对她抱有极大的尊重
[28:28] – Charles, right? – Lucky. -查尔斯是吧 -拉吉
[28:31] Lucky. 拉吉
[28:33] Everything you see here, it’s mine. 你在这里看到的一切都是我的
[28:36] Buy a drink, place a bet, ride the fucking ferris wheel. 酒水 赌博 摩天轮什么的
[28:39] – And if you steal– – I ain’t took nothing. -如果你偷了 -我没拿任何东西
[28:41] If you steal, Charles, 查尔斯 如果你偷了
[28:44] From my men, 我手下的
[28:46] You steal from me. 就是偷了我的
[28:48] So tell the pack of guineas you came down here with 转告和你一起来的意大利佬
[28:51] and tell your boss in New York. 和你在纽约的老板
[28:54] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[28:58] Jesus Christ! 天呐
[29:00] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈干什么呢
[29:02] You said to knock in a manly fashion. 您说过要使劲敲门的
[29:04] Well, leave the door on the hinges. 那也别把门敲烂了
[29:06] – What do you want? – Mrs. Schroeder. -你想干什么 -施罗德夫人
[29:09] Yes? 怎么了
[29:11] Is very happy with the accommodations. 很喜欢那个住所
[29:15] Good. 很好
[29:17] You can go. 你可以走了
[29:19] Thank you very much, Mr. Thompson, 汤普森先生 非常感谢您
[29:22] for showing me how it’s done here. 为我展示这里的规则
[29:33] 安吉拉 贴补家用 吉米书
[29:48] It’s open. 门开着呢
[29:57] – Hey, kit. – You don’t really want to -你好 宝贝 -你不想
[29:59] be in here all by yourself, do you? 一个人待在这里吧
[30:07] I think I do. 我想
[30:15] She left this in my room. 她把这个留在我房间里了
[30:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[30:21] Hey, come down and sit with us. 下来和我们一起坐吧
[30:24] I will. 我会的
[30:26] A few minutes. 等会就去
[32:04] She’s not there. 她搬走了
[32:07] You’re looking for that one, she’s gone. 你找那个人 她搬走了
[32:11] – You are? – Edith Mauer. -你是谁 -伊迪丝·玛乌尔
[32:14] – Missus. – Mrs. Mauer, -太太 -玛乌尔太太
[32:17] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[32:18] Off drinking champagne, I wouldn’t be surprised. 戒香槟协会吧 这不稀奇
[32:20] Why do you say that? 为什么这么说
[32:23] She’s out all hours, 她总不在家
[32:25] Expects me to watch over her brats. 让我帮她看小孩子
[32:27] – And she works for French people. – The Ritz. -她为法国人工作 -丽思吗
[32:31] Nothing but the best for her. 挺适合她的
[32:33] Pretty high opinion of herself? 你对她评价很高
[32:36] Butter wouldn’t melt. 她干得很出色
[32:38] And not four months a widow. 根本不像守了四个月的寡妇
[32:41] He was a lovely man. 他是个可爱的人
[32:43] Mr. Schroeder? 施罗德先生吗
[32:44] He always brought us the day-old crullers. 他总给我带来隔夜的小煎饼
[32:47] – And just now… – Yeah? -而刚才 -怎么了
[32:49] A blue limousine pulls up and carts them off– 一辆蓝色豪华轿车把她们接走
[32:51] her and her children. 她和他的孩子们
[32:52] – A rolls? – How’s that? -一辆劳斯吗 -如何
[32:54] The limousine a Rolls-Royce? 豪华轿车劳斯莱斯吗
[32:57] It certainly was. 没错
[33:02] She did something wrong, didn’t she? 她做错了什么事了吧
[33:07] Is there anything else you can tell me? 你还有什么要告诉我的吗
[33:10] Yes. 有
[33:12] She’s a whore. 她是个婊子
[33:22] Mae Murray, that’s who you look like. 你像梅·默里[美国女演员]
[33:25] – You really think so? – Sure I do. -真的吗 -是的
[33:28] “The Taming of Kaiser Bull.” 《驯服凯瑟公牛》[梅·默里主演]
[33:30] Maybe I’ll take you to the pictures. 也许我该带你去拍电影
[33:48] Classy, huh? 很典雅吧
[33:49] I was a kid, there was a sign outside 当我还是个孩子时 外面有个标识牌
[33:52] “No dogs or irish.” “狗和爱尔兰人禁止入内”
[33:53] Now I can buy this fucking joint. 而我现在这是我的了
[33:55] You’re an inspiration to us all. 您鼓舞了我们
[33:58] Go on, search them. 继续 搜身
[34:01] After the stunt you pulled, you don’t trust me? 你耍了花招后 还不信任我吗
[34:03] No I don’t. 不信
[34:06] They’re clean. 无凶器
[34:20] Tip her good. She’s a real beauty, this one. 多给她点小费 她可是美女
[34:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[34:26] Any time. 不客气
[34:29] – So? – So what? -然后呢 -然后什么
[34:32] Now we search you fellas. 轮到我们搜你的人了
[34:33] It was you who called this meet, not me. 说要会面的人是你 不是我
[34:36] And I’ll tell youse right now I am packing heat. We all are. 实话告诉你吧 我们都带着枪呢
[34:39] No, that wasn’t the deal. 当初可不是这样说的
[34:41] You want to hash this out or not? 还想不想谈了
[34:43] I don’t like this, Johnny. 我不喜欢这样 强尼
[34:44] If I wanted to kill youse, 如果我要杀你们
[34:45] you wouldn’t have made it through the front door. 你们连门都进不来
[34:51] All right. 好吧
[34:54] Relax. Everything’s gonna be fine. 放松 不会有事的
[35:10] Sorry for the ruckus, 很抱歉引起了骚动
[35:11] but ask anybody who knows me, 但你可以找个熟人打听打听
[35:13] Charlie Sheridan ain’t a fella takes a threat lying down. 查理·谢立丹不会对威胁视而不见的
[35:16] We were expanding our reach. It wasn’t so much a threat. 我们只是扩大地盘而已 算不上什么威胁
[35:19] Dipping our toes in the water. 常在河边走 哪能不湿鞋
[35:20] And youse got all wet. At least your whore did. 所以你们都湿了 至少你那小贱人是的
[35:24] – She was 18 years old. – What? -她才十八岁 -什么
[35:29] – The girl. – So youse want to get sentimental? -那女孩 -所以你就感情用事了
[35:32] Anastos, the Greek fella youse beat on? 阿纳斯托 你揍的那个希腊人
[35:34] You cracked his jaw. 你敲碎了他的下巴
[35:36] He can’t eat regular for another month. 害得一个月他才能正常吃东西
[35:38] Let’s just say the whole thing 我们就把这一连串的事当成是
[35:39] was an unfortunate series of misunderstandings. 误解产生的悲剧 一笔勾销吧
[35:46] Fine. 好吧
[35:50] I’m sorry about the girl. 那女孩的事我表示遗憾
[35:55] Your mug– Liam, 你的打手 利亚姆
[35:58] it’d be nice to hear that from him. 我更想这话从他嘴里说出来
[36:00] Liam works for me. 利亚姆听我吩咐
[36:02] I told him to pick a whore and he did, 我告诉他找个妓女 他照做了
[36:04] in order so that I could make my point. 只是为了证明我是对的
[36:06] And you did and it’s done. Over. 反正都做了 就这样吧
[36:12] Let’s talk turkey. 我们谈正经事
[36:14] Fine. 可以
[36:18] In the interest of keeping good relations, 为了表示和平共存的诚意
[36:21] I’ll give youse a three-block territory starting on Halstead 我划给你们从豪斯塔德
[36:24] between Randolph and Monroe. 兰多夫到门罗之间三个街区的领地
[36:26] There’s some good joints there, 那有很多娱乐场所
[36:27] real busy, so you should make a decent buck. 很繁华 所以你们肯定能大捞一笔
[36:30] The rest of the delta– meaning anything between 至于哈里斯·博克和蓝岛三条街
[36:33] Harrison, Polk, Blue Island and– – 以及交界处的一切
[36:36] Ho! What the fuck? 他妈的 那是什么
[36:38] – Nobody fucking move. – Easy. -都他妈别动 -别紧张
[36:40] His boot! The fuck’s he got in there? 他的靴子 里面藏了什么
[36:44] It’s a knife. 是把刀
[36:47] I thought you fucking searched them. 你们不是都搜过他身
[36:59] You sneak a blade into a meet, 你偷偷带了匕首来会面
[37:01] what the fuck you trying to pull? 你们到底想干吗
[37:03] You fellas got guns. 别忘了你的手下都有枪
[37:04] I forgot I had it on me. I’m sorry. 我不记得把它带在身上了 抱歉
[37:12] Maybe I cut your throat with it… 也许 我该用它割破你的喉咙
[37:15] next time you’ll remember. 下次你就有记性了
[37:27] What’s this? 这是干什么用的
[37:31] It’s called a skull crusher. 这叫碎颅锥
[37:35] It’s for cracking walnuts. 敲核桃用的
[37:39] I’ll crack a few with it, let you know. 我会用这玩意儿试试的
[37:43] Let’s have a drink– 大家喝一杯吧
[37:44] Let bygones be bygones. All around. 一切既往不咎
[38:07] – I’m gonna visit the head. – I’ll bring the car around. -我去见头儿 -我去把车开过来
[38:13] – Thanks, sweetie. Here’s for you. – Thanks. -谢谢 甜心 这是给你的 -谢谢
[38:16] – What happened to the blonde? – She’s on coffee break. -那个金发美女去哪儿了 -休息去了
[38:32] Thank you. 谢谢你
[38:41] Oh, Christ. 上帝啊
[38:46] Come on, wrap it up. 快点 包起来
[38:48] – You prick. – Fuck. -你太卑鄙了 -滚
[38:51] Go, get out of here, go! 走 快点离开这儿
[39:00] You piece of shit, c’mere. 你个人渣 终于落到我手里了
[39:04] I think you’d agree that Greektown belongs to us now. 现在你同意希腊街是我们的了吧
[39:53] What are you up to in there? 怎么在里面这么久
[39:55] Are you ill? 生病了吗
[39:57] I was luxuriating. 我在享受啊
[40:00] I like making you happy. 我喜欢讨你欢心
[40:03] Thank you. 谢谢你
[40:08] Thank you. 再谢谢你
[40:12] And thank you. 最后谢你一次
[40:23] That’ll take some getting used to. 这个 一时半会还真难适应
[40:32] Hello. 你好
[40:34] Yeah. 是我
[40:36] God damn it. 该死的
[40:39] Tell him I’m on my way. 告诉他我已经在路上了
[40:43] – Is something wrong? – Just business. -出什么事了吗 -公事而已
[40:49] You know who Hardeen is? 你知道谁是霍丁吗
[40:51] Should I? 你看我像知道的样儿吗
[40:52] He’s Houdini’s brother. 他是霍迪尼的弟弟
[40:54] But he’s just as good. 但他同样出色
[40:56] He’s opening tonight at the Globe. 今晚他在环球大剧院首演
[40:58] I have to turn up. 我必须出席
[41:00] – Business again, is it? – Mmm, partly. -又是公事 对吗 -差不多
[41:03] I’d like you to come with me… 我想让你和我一起去
[41:05] see the act. 看演出
[41:07] We’ll have a light supper with him after, just us. 结束之后和他吃顿便饭 就我们几个
[41:09] With Mr. Hardeen? 和霍丁先生一起吗
[41:11] His wife maybe too. At the Marlborough. 也许还有他夫人 在马尔堡
[41:15] These show people, some of them are a lot of fun. 有些表演者很有趣
[41:20] Houdini’s brother. 霍迪尼的弟弟
[41:23] Does he escape from things as well? 他也表演逃脱术之类的吗
[41:25] I’ll bet he escapes from the dinner check. 我猜他会逃避付账
[41:33] A good man is hard to find *好男人真难寻*
[41:37] You always get the other kind *往往事与愿违*
[41:41] Just when you think… *当你想*
[41:43] Sorry, fellas. Private party. 抱歉 伙计们 这是私人聚会
[41:45] Pick a gal though. Enjoy yourselves. 去找个妞 玩得开心点
[41:52] He’s a genius, this kid. 这孩子 他真是天才
[41:54] – Fucking strategy. – They’d come after us eventually. -非常有谋略 -他们最后会找来的
[41:57] “Us”? So you’re sticking around? “我们” 难道你一直在原地打转吗
[42:02] I could use a dozen like you. 我真该用些像你这样的人
[42:04] The balls on this mick. 这个爱尔兰人有胆有识啊
[42:07] – Fucking Ruggiero. – Who’s that? -该死的卢杰里奥 -是谁啊
[42:09] The puppet– with the sword. 一个傀儡 拿着把剑
[42:12] In Sicily. Whap! 在西西里区 一记重击
[42:19] I’d just like to say 我想说的是
[42:21] that Jimmy Darmody’s a stand-up guy. 吉米·达莫迪是条汉子
[42:24] When he ain’t on the floor pissin’ himself, that is. 当他不是被吓的趴在地上屁滚尿流的时候
[42:29] A few weeks ago I’m up in his room, 几周前 我出现在他房间
[42:31] I squeeze a shot off as a joke. 闹着玩 朝他开了一枪
[42:33] Next thing he’s practically humping the floor. 然后他就趴在了地板上
[42:36] Swear to god. 我说的是真的
[42:41] But y’know, he was over there in France 但是你们知道吗 当时他在法国
[42:44] and I heard there wasn’t one paddy 我听说 没有一个爱尔兰人
[42:46] that could scrub a latrine whiter than our Jim. 比吉姆刷厕所更干净
[42:54] – Here’s to him. – Salud. –这杯酒敬他 -干杯
[42:58] Not like you, huh? 我可不像你
[43:00] Captain Capone? 卡波尼上校
[43:03] Hand to hand with the kaiser himself. 和德皇肉搏
[43:08] That is how you got your scars, 所以脸上留下了伤疤
[43:11] Right, Al? 对吗 阿尔
[43:13] Unlike some of us, I don’t need to brag about what I did. 我不像某些人 不需要自吹自擂
[43:17] The lost battalion. 你们打了败仗
[43:19] He got so lost he thought Brooklyn was in France. 他输的太惨 竟然以为布鲁克林在法国
[43:36] All week you got me cooling my heels. 这一周 你让我满心期待
[43:38] In a deluxe suite at the Shelburne. You don’t like it? 在谢尔本的豪华套房 不满意吗
[43:42] I’m a simple man. All I need is a bed, 我是个简单的人 我想要的只是有张床
[43:45] the love of a good woman and an envelope about so thick. 有个好女人爱我 还有这么多钞票
[43:48] I made sure you got all three. 我保证你得偿所愿了
[43:50] That you did, my host. 作为主人 你做得很好
[43:55] So are you gonna fight me on this road appropriations bill? 那么 这次修路拨款你还要反对我吗
[43:57] I got mouths to feed up north, too. 北部的人我也要满足
[43:59] There’s plenty for both of us, so let’s be fair with each other. 我俩都能大捞一笔 对彼此公平点吧
[44:03] You don’t have enough friends in Trenton these days? 最近在特伦顿没交到什么朋友吗
[44:05] I got a man I’m sending to the White House. 我准备把一个人送进白宫
[44:08] That’s a friend worth having. 这朋友还算值得交
[44:11] “Ladies and gentlemen, “女士们 先生们”
[44:12] the green thumb of the Garden State– “欢迎花园之州的能工巧匠
[44:14] senator Walter Edge.” 参议员沃尔特·艾治”
[44:16] So he’s not the great emancipator. 他不算是最伟大的解放者
[44:18] But he’ll pay off for me. 但是他会给我回报的
[44:20] And if the two of us shake hands on the road money, 如果我们两个在修路基金上达成一致
[44:22] he’ll pay off for you. 他也会回报你的
[44:33] Where are we going after this? 吃完饭我们去哪
[44:35] Tonight? 今晚吗
[44:37] You got something more important? ’cause I can head home. 你有什么重要的事吗 麻烦的话我就回家了
[44:42] – You wanna see Hardeen? – Who? -你想看霍丁的表演吗 -谁
[44:45] Houdini’s brother, but he’s just as good. 霍迪尼的弟弟 不过和他哥哥一样优秀
[44:47] I was gonna take my girl. 我要带我的女朋友去
[44:48] What, I’m the third wheel? 什么 那我是电灯泡吗
[44:50] I’ll get you a date. 我会给你找个伴的
[44:53] Only one? 就一个吗
[45:02] Who is it? 谁
[45:17] Who’s there? 谁在那儿
[45:49] Supposing I was the Fuller Brush salesman? 以为是卖富勒刷子的推销员吗
[45:51] – What’s behind your back? – My hands. -你背后是什么 -我的手
[45:53] Don’t get cute! What are you holding? 别装蒜 你拿的是什么
[45:56] What are you worried about, tough guy? 你在怕什么呢 硬汉
[46:09] Steaks– Chicago’s finest. 这是牛排 芝加哥最好的牛排
[46:12] They packed them in salt. 他们把牛排用盐腌好包起来
[46:15] When we met first time, you said you liked ’em. 我们第一次见面的时候 你说你喜欢吃的
[46:22] Do you wanna come in? 想进来坐坐吗
[46:39] Drink? 喝点什么
[46:41] I get stupid I drink too much, run off at the mouth. 我喝多了会脑子不清醒胡言乱语
[46:51] That stuff you said in front of the boys– 你刚才在大伙面前说我的那些话
[46:53] About me and the war? 关于我当兵时候的事
[46:55] It makes me look bad. 让我很难堪
[46:57] That ain’t how you treat a buddy. 不能那样对待你的哥们儿
[47:00] Is that what we are? 我们是哥们儿关系吗
[47:02] What did you think we were? 你以为呢
[47:05] Accomplices. 共犯
[47:08] It’s the same thing, right? 意思是一样的 对吗
[47:13] Those steaks– have one of the girls fry them up with eggs. 那些牛排 找个姑娘用鸡蛋去煎
[47:16] Not too long. Or, you know, 不要煎老了 或者
[47:19] Come around the house, 到我家来
[47:21] Whenever, we’ll make them there. 随时都行 我们给你煎牛排
[47:24] Yeah sure. 好的没问题
[47:28] Thanks. 谢谢
[47:30] Okay then. 那就没事了
[47:37] He’s deaf, you know. 他是聋子 你知道
[47:41] My boy Sonny. 我儿子桑尼
[47:47] I know. 我知道
[47:48] It fucking kills me to 我一想到他的遭遇是因为我的
[47:49] think he’s being punished for the shit I done. 所作所为带来的报应时就痛不欲生
[47:53] – Take him to a doctor, Al. – They can’t fix it. -带他去看医生 阿尔 -他们治不好他
[47:56] It’s… it’s in the blood. 这病 跟血液有关
[48:01] I play the mandolin. 我给他弹曼陀林
[48:05] Sing to him. 给他唱歌
[48:08] Put his hand right here. 把他的手放在这儿
[48:15] He feels it. 他能感觉到
[48:19] But he doesn’t know what it is. 但是不知道是什么意思
[48:26] Just… 一定
[48:28] Keep at it. 不要放弃
[48:31] Medicine now, 现在的医疗技术
[48:33] They’re finding new things every day. 发展得很快 日新月异
[48:39] Hey, what’s… 好了 那什么
[48:41] flat beer and that Sheridan prick 跑了气的啤酒和那个傻帽谢立丹
[48:43] got in common? 有什么共同点吗
[48:46] No head. 都没脑子
[48:52] I came up with that myself. 我自己想出来的
[49:05] Here’s a Japanese sandman *有一个日本睡精灵*
[49:09] sneaking on with the dew *随着清晨的露水偷偷到来*
[49:13] Just an old second-hand man *有个老男人*
[49:16] He’ll buy your old day from you *他会买走你的旧日时光*
[49:22] He will take every sorrow… *他会带走你的忧愁*
[49:25] A lot of noise from a little box. 那个小玩意儿发出的噪音真吵
[49:27] Which one are we talking about? 你是在说哪个小玩意儿
[49:30] Oh, you’re a devil at heart, Mr. Hague. 你的想法真邪恶 海牙先生
[49:36] So what’s your pleasure, you republican son of a bitch? 那你喜欢什么呢 你这个共和党混蛋
[49:40] I want the highway. Two lanes coming south from Newark 我要修高速公路 两条从南边尼瓦克来的路
[49:44] and a straight shot to the Pennsylvania border. 还有一条直达宾夕法尼亚边界的路
[49:46] – New york and Philly? – Can we shake on it? -纽约和费城 -我们能达成一致吗
[49:57] You’re putting a big bet on Walter Edge. 你把宝都压在沃尔特·艾治身上了
[49:59] – Maybe. – I wouldn’t. -也许吧 -我就不会
[50:02] Why not? 为什么
[50:04] Because he’s a silent partner in a paving company. 因为他是一家铺路公司的匿名合伙人
[50:08] Where? 在哪儿
[50:10] It doesn’t really have an address, but let’s say 没有确切地址 但是可以确定的是
[50:12] It’s Jersey City where your roads aren’t. 它在你不打算修路的泽西城
[50:19] Why are you telling me this, Frank? 你为什么把这告诉我 弗兰克
[50:21] ’cause guys like Edge will come and go. 因为像艾治这样的人飘忽不定
[50:24] But bosses? Like us? 但是老板们 像我们这样的
[50:28] We’re here to stay. 我们的根基在这里
[50:30] Trade him silver for gold *用金子换银子*
[50:34] Just an old second-hand man *但是这个老男人*
[50:38] Trading new days for old. *用新生活换旧生活*
[50:42] “‘Pussycat, pussycat, what did you there?’ “‘小猫咪 小猫咪 你在那里干什么’
[50:44] ‘I frightened a little mouse under the chair.'” ‘我在椅子下面吓跑了一只老鼠’
[50:50] They’re usually asleep by 9:00, 他们平常都九点睡觉
[50:52] So they shouldn’t be any trouble. 所以不会很烦人的
[50:54] No trouble at all. I love babies. 一点儿也不烦人 我爱孩子
[50:57] I sit for most of the other young ladies too. 我也为其他夫人照看孩子
[51:03] I don’t usually… 我一般不会
[51:06] I’m seeing Hardeen tonight. 今晚我要看霍丁演出
[51:08] Oh yes, very nice. 是吗 真不错
[51:16] Excuse me. 不好意思
[51:22] – Hello? – Missus. -你好 -太太
[51:25] Mr. Kessler. 卡斯勒先生
[51:27] Did I not have the time right? 是我记错时间了吗
[51:29] – The time? – Of The show. -时间 -演出的时间
[51:31] Mr. Thompson said you’d pick me up. 汤普森先生说你会来接我的
[51:34] Missus, Nucky wishes to say he is busy tonight. 太太 努基本来想亲自打电话来说他今晚很忙的
[51:37] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[51:39] Tonight he has business. 他今晚有公事
[51:41] He said to tell you. 让我转告你
[51:45] Very well. 那好吧
[51:46] He will call. 他会打电话给你的
[51:56] Ma’am? 太太
[52:00] I’m Annabelle, your neighbor across the way? 我叫安娜贝拉 住你对面的邻居
[52:03] Oh, Margaret Schroeder. 我是玛格丽特·施罗德
[52:06] – Are they yours? – Yes. -是你的孩子吗 -是的
[52:08] – Emily and Theodore. – Hello, sweethearts. -艾米莉和西奥多 -你们好 甜心们
[52:11] – Hello. – Aren’t you gorgeous? -你好 -你真漂亮
[52:14] Mrs. Charlton told me she was looking after them. 查尔顿夫人告诉我她在照看他们
[52:16] I was wondering if I could 我在想能不能把我的孩子
[52:17] throw mine in as well. 也放到这边一起让她照看
[52:19] This is Ruby. 这是卢比
[52:22] Go on, sugarplum, 去吧 宝贝儿
[52:23] Meet new friends. 去认识认识新朋友
[52:26] Doll is pretty. 娃娃真漂亮
[52:28] Would you mind? Us girls all help each other out here. 你会介意吗 我们这样的女人都会互相帮助
[52:33] – Which girls? – You know– -什么样的女人 -你懂的
[52:37] The concubines. 情妇们
[52:39] My fella just called. He’s all hot and bothered. 我的男人刚打电话来了 他很烦躁不安
[52:41] I didn’t have time to make arrangements. 我没时间安排了
[52:43] I promise I’ll do the same for you. 我保证以后会给你帮忙的
[52:49] Is this the three bedroom? 这里有三间卧室吗
[52:53] Uh, yes it is. 是的
[52:57] Your fella’s certainly sweet on you. 你的男人真爱你
[53:27] INSPECTION CARD IMMIGRANTS AND STEERAGE PASSENGERS 移民和统舱乘客登记卡
[53:29] MARGARET ROHAN 玛格丽特·罗汉
[53:31] PREGNANT 孕妇
[53:46] PASSENGER’S STATE AT TIME OF DISEMBARKATION: 乘客下机时身体情况
[53:50] VOMITING, VAGINAL BLEEDING, MISCARRIAGE 呕吐 阴道出血 流产
[55:01] -Oh god. – There you go. -上帝啊 -就是这样
[55:07] I like that. 我喜欢那样
[55:08] What’s going on behind those baby blues, hmm? 你怎么这么忧郁呢
[55:14] I try to be good. I really do. 我努力做个好人 真的很努力
[55:21] It’s too late to be good tonight, dolly. 今晚再想做好人可晚了 宝贝儿
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme