Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:51] Two more. 再来两个
[01:52] What do you say, Charlie? Give me a hand, huh? 别看了 查理 来帮把手
[01:59] All right, roll it down. You got it? 把它滚下来 能行吗
[02:02] Whoa, easy now. 小心点
[02:06] I got it, I got it. 接住了 接住了
[02:10] Roll it down. 滚下来
[02:12] All right. Keep it going. 好样的 继续
[02:57] As far as I’m concerned, they can take 要我说 他们肯定要在圣帕特里克节那天
[02:58] St. Patrick’s day and sell it for scrap. 把那些酒廉价卖掉
[03:01] Dad says it’s ’cause you hate being Irish. 老爸说你怨恨自己是爱尔兰人
[03:03] I love being Irish. 我不是怨恨
[03:05] What I hate is the yearly display of crying, arguing 只是不想每年今天
[03:07] and public drunkenness that goes with it. 都去又哭又闹喝的东倒西歪
[03:09] Centuries of loss. We’re a sorrowful people. 百年旧俗 历史沉重的民族
[03:12] Maybe it’ll snow. 以后也许就不是了
[03:18] Good morning, Mr. Thompson. 早安 汤普森先生
[03:19] Good morning to you. 早安
[03:22] Would you care to order some breakfast? 您需要早餐吗
[03:24] No, Martin. Thank you. 不用了 马丁 谢谢
[03:29] Who am I, the forgotten man? 我呢 当我不存在吗
[03:34] I beg your pardon, sir. 十分抱歉 先生
[03:35] – Would you like something? – No. -您想吃点什么 -不用了
[03:42] How come they ask you about breakfast 凭什么他们向你恭敬问安
[03:43] and I gotta raise a stink? 对我就一副臭脸
[03:44] I live here. It’s a courtesy. 我住这 这是起码的礼貌
[03:45] – You gotta live here to get served? – I’m a big tipper, Eli. -住这才能被招待吗 -我可是贵宾 伊莱
[03:48] – Okay? – you act like it doesn’t mean anything. -懂吗 -说的真轻松
[03:51] Because it doesn’t. 因为这是事实
[03:55] The Celtic Dinner, we’re moving it up to 7:00. 凯尔特晚宴提前到七点了
[03:59] – Why so early? – The Civil War vets. -这么早干什么 -几个内战老兵
[04:02] One of them snored over the Attorney General’s speech last year. 其中一个在去年司法部长的演讲上居然睡着了
[04:05] You don’t gotta be old for that to happen. 你不见得会比司法部长那老头子有趣多少
[04:06] You think you can do better? 你觉得你就比他强吗
[04:08] Actually, I was thinking about saying a few words. 实际上 我还想在晚宴上说几句
[04:10] – What for? – Some electioneering. -干什么 -拉拉票
[04:13] Those reformers are looking to replace me. 那些改革家们想夺我的权
[04:14] I don’t think a speech is a good idea. 我觉得演说没什么用
[04:16] It’s a captive audience of the biggest pooh-bahs in the county. 郡里那些有头有脸的人物都来了
[04:18] Who are there to celebrate their heritage, 他们是来庆祝传统节日
[04:20] not be bored by your palavering. 不是听你满嘴废话的
[04:21] I’ve been practicing, taking lessons at the Y.M.C.A. 我一直在练习 还在青年会里上过课
[04:30] It’s an important night, Eli. 今晚很重要 伊莱
[04:32] Bad enough I have dad to look after. 重要到要请老爸来压阵
[04:34] I don’t need you upsetting the apple cart too. 我不想被你搅黄了
[04:36] I want to say my piece. 我只是想一吐为快
[04:39] Fine. 那就吐吧
[04:40] Daniel Fucking Webster. 真拿自己当丹尼尔·韦伯斯特[美内战时政治演说家]
[04:49] The Widow Schroeder. 寡妇施罗德来了
[04:53] The Widow Schroeder. 寡妇施罗德
[04:55] Mr. Thompson, good morning. 早安 汤普森先生
[04:58] I was just on my way to your office. 我正准备去办公室找你
[05:01] Some soda bread. 送您的苏打面包
[05:02] I thought you might enjoy it. 我觉得您会喜欢
[05:05] It’s from an old family recipe. 它是用一种传统秘方做的
[05:06] You can leave it with the bellhop. 你可以放在交给宾馆侍者
[05:08] He’ll see that I get it. 他会替我收好的
[05:11] I’m sure for your birthday you received many fine gifts– 我知道您生日会收到了很多贵重礼品
[05:14] I’m late for a meeting, Mrs. Schroeder. 我开会要迟到了 施罗德夫人
[05:15] But thank you. 但谢谢你的礼物
[05:22] Not a bad-looking woman. 姿色不错啊
[05:24] My life’s complicated enough. 我的生活已经够乱了
[05:39] Jesus, did they even wash these things from last year? 天呐 这些东西是不是从去年之后就没洗过
[05:42] I was baby new year in ’17. 1917年那会我还在襁褓
[05:45] Even the diaper was secondhand. 用的尿布都是别人用过的
[05:46] – There’s blood on this. – Captain Haddock’s. -上面还有血 -哈多克队长的
[05:49] Some wiseacre tossed him off the Boardwalk. 几个傻蛋在木板路把他海扁一顿
[05:51] He landed face first on an ashcan. 他脸撞到了垃圾箱
[05:54] Fuck this. 去他妈的
[05:56] No more Leprechauns, no more Cupids, 什么矮精灵 什么丘比特
[05:58] no more goddamn Elf Costumes. 统统见鬼去吧
[06:01] Kiley, Green, you’re up. 凯利 格林 到你们了
[06:06] – What’s with you? – I’m done, Carl. -你怎么了 -我不干了 卡尔
[06:08] We all are. No more midget shit. 我们都不干了 不演侏儒了
[06:11] Midget shit’s what they’re paying us for. 演侏儒才有钱赚
[06:13] Not boxing. That’s a show at least. 不如打拳 至少是人干的
[06:15] We’re talking about this nonsense. 我们不穿这些破烂
[06:17] This fucking Celtic Dinner, it’s degrading. 这个凯尔特晚宴已经够恶心人了
[06:20] Yeah, not to mention having those drunk assholes 更别提那些醉鬼脏兮兮的手
[06:22] put their filthy mitts all over you. 在你身上过来过去
[06:24] What am I supposed to tell Nucky? 我怎么跟努基交代
[06:26] – He’s depending on us. – Yeah? -他就指望我们了 -是吗
[06:27] Let him wear a leprechaun getup. 让他自己上去扮矮妖精吧
[06:31] – Fuck him – Yeah. -去他妈的 -就是
[06:36] What if I can get us a raise? 要是能涨工资呢
[06:41] – How much? – Double. -涨多少 -加倍
[06:44] I’ll tell him we want 10 bucks a man. 我去找他说加到一人十块
[06:48] I might do it for 10. 十块我就干
[06:51] 10 clams for a few hours’ work? 几小时就能拿十块钱
[06:55] Where’s me fuckin’ shillelagh? 该死的橡木棒哪去了
[07:05] Making a mess of this. 被我弄得乱七八糟
[07:09] That’s okay. I like the smell. 没关系 我喜欢这个味
[07:12] Oranges in the winter, huh? 寒冬蜜橘
[07:15] – From California. – Long trip. -加州产的 -好远
[07:19] A couple nights in a sleeper car 坐几天几夜的车
[07:21] and then you’re there, 然后你就到了
[07:24] wading up to your waist in the ocean. 在齐腰海水中恣意玩耍
[07:30] I love you. 我爱你
[07:34] What was that? 什么声音
[07:37] Someone shut a door. 有人摔门
[07:40] I’m not gonna let anyone hurt you, Pearl. 我不会让人伤害你的 珍珠
[07:45] – Doc says you’re doing good. – Does he? -医生说你康复的不错 -真的吗
[07:50] But you gotta leave it along. 但你不能碰伤口
[07:51] – It itches! – That’s good. It means it’s healing. -痒嘛 -好事 说明开始愈合了
[07:55] Did your leg itch in the hospital? 在医院那会你的腿也痒吗
[07:57] – For a while. – But not anymore? -痒了一会 -现在呢
[08:02] No. Now it’s hitting all six. 不痒了 完全好了
[08:07] You’re so handsome in your new suit. 你穿这身新衣服可真帅
[08:13] Everything’s gonna turn out fine. 事情会变好的
[08:16] You’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[08:17] How about that? As fresh as it gets. 来尝尝 新鲜如初
[08:22] Any more laudanum? 还有鸦片酒吗
[08:27] – What happened here? – Poof. -这一瓶呢 -喝完了
[08:40] – Don’t be stingy. – It’s opium, not a milkshake. -别这么小气 -这是鸦片 可不是奶昔
[08:58] It’s like the sun just came out. 感觉就像在沐浴晨光
[09:14] Come on, George, it’s the busiest day of the year. 拜托了乔治 这可是一年中最忙的一天
[09:16] Eh, St. Paddy’s or no, 过节到底卖不卖酒
[09:17] with prohibition we’re in uncharted territory. 禁酒令一出 我们的大船就好像失去航向
[09:20] So it’s dead reckoning then. 那就用估量法吧
[09:23] To the Irish. 敬爱尔兰人
[09:24] They drink when they’re happy. 高兴了喝
[09:26] They drink when they’re sad. 不高兴更要喝
[09:28] I drink to forget, but I can’t remember what. 我只是借酒消愁 越消越愁
[09:30] Well, it ain’t just the micks. 可不光爱尔兰佬啊
[09:32] My entire ward– the speaks are packing ’em in every night. 我的辖区里 每天都在进货出货
[09:35] – Everybody wants what they ain’t allowed to have. – psychology. -真是越禁越畅销 -人之常情
[09:39] Whatever it is, they can’t keep the booze on the shelves. 禁来禁去 只要不公开卖酒就没什么事
[09:41] Hidden under the shelves, you mean. 那就不公开卖咯
[09:42] – I’m gonna need to up my order. – you hearing this, captain? -我要更多的货 -听到没 老大
[09:44] – I”m gonna need an extra boat. – Deal me in. -我要再来艘船 -算上我
[09:46] When do you shove off? 什么时候起锚
[09:48] The stroke of midnight on the sea of green. 绿潮来袭前夜
[09:51] That from money or beer? 钱海还是酒海
[09:52] – How we fixed on that anyway? – Green beer? -到底要怎么做出来 -生啤吗
[09:54] Food coloring came today. 食用色素今天运到了
[09:56] They’re dyeing it as we speak. 我们说话这会已经开始上色了
[09:58] Make sure that dinner’s supplied. 首先确保宴会供应
[09:59] Gonna need those poor Celts well lubricated 先把这帮凯尔特倒霉蛋灌醉
[10:01] So they can get through Eli’s re-election speech. 他们就熬得过伊莱的竞选演说了
[10:04] – What speech? – Didn’t you hear? -什么演说 -没听清吗
[10:06] He’s Daniel Webster now. 他要扮一把丹尼尔·韦伯斯特
[10:07] – Yeah, you made that joke already. – It’s true. -这玩笑你已经说过了 -没错
[10:09] He’s taking Dale Carnegie lessons. 他还专门去上了戴尔·卡耐基的课
[10:11] – To the great orator. – Go on, give us a sample. -敬伟大演说家 -来嘛 给大家示范一个
[10:14] Fuck you. There’s your sample. – 去你妈的 这就是示范
[10:16] Ah, the Irish, they’re a surly lUcky. 能听你演讲 这帮爱尔兰佬真幸福
[10:19] – Well, give him a drink. – Some green beer. -先喝酒壮壮胆 -来点生啤
[10:21] Yeah well, in a couple of days 再过两天
[10:23] the town’s gonna be swimming in it. 生啤就将走进千家万户
[10:25] They can drown for all I care, so long as they pay. 只要肯付钱 爱喝多少喝多少
[10:28] And pay they will, Nucky, 会掏钱的 努基
[10:30] Through their pug Irish noses. 从他们特有的爱尔兰大鼻子里拿钱
[10:32] Oh, nucky boy, the cash is coming 神奇的努基 财源滚滚进
[10:38] right from their hands into your bank account. 从他们的荷包汇聚到你的账户里
[10:45] None of us was so naive as to believe 没人会天真的以为
[10:47] that prohibition would end all drinking. 一纸禁令即能改风易俗
[10:51] Mrs. Schroeder, how nice to see you again. 施罗德夫人 很高兴再次见到你
[10:54] I was beginning to think you were ill. 我还以为你病了
[10:57] No. Thank you for your concern. I’ve been working. 没有 多谢关心 我一直忙于工作
[11:01] – Who’s looking after your children? – A neighbor woman. -那谁照看你孩子 -邻里妇人
[11:06] I’ve asked Bettyanne Mulhaney to share with us 有请贝蒂安·莫诃妮与我们分享
[11:10] an incident related to her by a relative. 她亲友身边的悲剧
[11:12] Mrs. Mulhaney? 莫诃妮夫人请讲
[11:15] I received a letter 我从内布拉斯加的表姐那里
[11:17] from my cousin martha in Nebraska. 收到一封信
[11:21] One of her neighbors, the widow of a dairy farmer, 她的邻居 一位奶农遗孀
[11:23] had fallen on hard times. 所遭遇的不幸
[11:31] “With six children to feed, “抚育着六个嗷嗷待哺的孩童
[11:33] temptation got the better of her, 她为诱惑所掳
[11:35] so she decided to mix up some gin in her bathtub 决定在浴缸中密制杜松子酒
[11:38] using a formula she’d gotten from a farmhand, 这酒是按一名农夫的配方酿造的
[11:41] the idea being they’d sell it in town for a profit. 她寄希望于他们把酒卖到镇上以求暴利
[11:44] The devil’s elixir. 这是魔鬼的灵丹妙药
[11:49] “She mixed some water with juniper berries “她将杜松子与工业酒精
[11:52] and denatured alcohol, 和水混合在一起
[11:53] let the mixture set while she went off to fix supper. 她利用准备晚餐的时间准备好了这一切
[11:57] As she did, her little one got into the alcohol, 之后 她的一个妹妹坠入浴缸
[12:00] poisoned herself dead. 酒精中毒而亡
[12:03] Right here it’s the same thing– 相同一幕再次上演
[12:04] Illegal stills everywhere. 非法贩酒在各处十分猖狂
[12:05] I passed by Ettinger’s. 我路经艾丁格的店
[12:07] All those men at the counter drinking from coffee cups. 吧台边所有人都拿着咖啡杯
[12:10] Well, you know as well as I it’s not coffee at all. 但我们心知肚明 里面装的根本不是咖啡
[12:12] Ettinger’s isn’t the only place. 艾丁格的店并非个例
[12:14] There’s Abe Klein’s too. 亚伯·克莱因的店也如此
[12:15] It’s clear the local authorities 很明显 当地政府
[12:17] lack the ability or the inclination to enforce the law. 缺乏贯彻禁酒令的决心和能力
[12:21] And with our numbers dwindling, 随着我们人数的减少
[12:24] we have to work even harder to capture their attention. 我们要更努力地引起他们的注意
[12:28] I heard Doc Holland is writing 我听闻霍兰德医生正在写
[12:29] prescriptions for whiskey. 威士忌的处方
[12:30] You don’t even have to be ill. 你甚至没有病也能拿到处方
[12:32] It’s a disgrace is what it is. 这真人让人感到羞耻
[12:33] Ladis, please, with all this clatter 女士们 请安静 仅仅争论于事无补
[12:36] I’m not hearing what we might do about it. 我们需要行动
[12:38] A rally at the parade. 我们要举行游行集会
[12:39] Get out there marching like the old days. 如以前一样
[12:41] Marching is all well and good, 游行固然很好
[12:43] but we need to stop the alcohol at its source. 但我们要阻断酒精的源头
[12:47] This morning I saw barrels of beer, dozens of them, 今早我看到几十桶啤酒
[12:52] being loaded into a garage behind my home. 卸到我家后面的车库中
[12:54] This is what I’m talking about. 这正是我所担心的
[12:59] Perhaps Mr. Thompson could be of help. 也许汤普森先生能帮上忙
[13:03] The sheriff? 治安官吗
[13:04] His brother, actually– Enoch. 实际上 是他的哥哥伊诺克
[13:07] He’s a friend. 他很友善
[13:11] Which is to say he’s been of great assistance 我是说 他在我丈夫去世时
[13:15] since my husband passed. 曾给我很大帮助
[13:17] Well, perhaps you could arrange a meeting. 也许你可以安排一次会面
[13:21] I’d be happy to try. 我很乐意一试
[13:27] Professional baseball has reached a crisis. 职业棒球面临着临危机
[13:31] Charges of crookedness 关于在去年的
[13:32] relating to last year’s World Series are emerging 世界职业棒球大赛中作假的指控
[13:36] with a well-known New York gambler at its center. 指向由纽约一著名赌徒领导的赌博集团
[13:39] It doesn’t mention you by name, does it? 没提到您的名字 不是吗
[13:41] It does everything but. 除了这点都写出来了
[13:53] Speculation, innuendo, 推测 讽刺
[13:56] and, if I remember my law school latin, 如果我尚记得在法学院学的拉丁文
[13:59] a steaming pile of horseshit. 一堆他妈的狗屎
[14:02] Is that the legal term? 这是法学术语吗
[14:04] You had a meeting with some washed-up ex-boxer. 你是和输球的投手见面了
[14:07] – So what? – Abe Attell. -那又如何 -亚伯·特奥
[14:10] Followed by a very public dinner 然后与比尔·彭斯大厅广众下
[14:12] with sleepy Bill Burns at the Astor hotel. 在艾斯托酒店共进晚餐
[14:15] Is it a crime now for a fella to eat dinner? 这世道吃晚餐也犯法吗
[14:18] The dinner was innocent, counselor. 晚餐是无罪的 律师
[14:20] But for dessert he pitched me 但是用点心时 他一口咬定
[14:21] on fixing the World Series 我通过贿赂白袜队队员
[14:23] by bribing the players on the white sox. 操纵世界职业棒球大赛
[14:25] A scheme which you threw cold water upon immediately. 一个马上会被你否认的诬告
[14:31] Isn’t that correct, Mr. Rothstein? 难道不是吗 罗斯坦先生
[14:34] It certainly is. 确实是
[14:37] Then there you have it. 那么就没事了
[14:38] And what do I do about this article? 我该如何处理这篇文章呢
[14:41] You do nothing, Arnold. 放着不管 阿诺德
[14:42] You get mud on your trousers– 不小心裤腿沾到泥
[14:44] or horseshit. 或狗屎
[14:46] Or horseshit– you don’t rub it off. 狗屎 你不必擦掉
[14:50] You let it dry. You let it set a while. 待它自然风干 你让它停留一会儿
[14:54] Then you brush it off nice and easy. 然后轻而易举地把它揭下来
[15:01] The World Series was months ago, lawyer Fallon, 世界职业棒球大赛是数月前的事了 法隆律师
[15:04] and the horseshit hasn’t dried yet. 但是狗屎还没干
[15:24] – Why are you hovering? – Carl Heeley wants a word. -什么事 -卡尔·西利有事找您
[15:28] Who? 谁
[15:30] What does he want? 他想要什么
[15:33] Just a quick tinny time. 需要您的一点时间
[15:44] How’s your dad? 您父亲怎样
[15:45] Will he be at the dinner this year? 他今年来参加聚会吗
[15:46] – Can we just skip to the “By the way”? – Beg pardon? -我们能直奔主题吗 -你说什么
[15:49] Every day people come in here, Carl– dozens of them. 卡尔 每天有数十人造访
[15:51] They ask after my health, 他们向我
[15:53] my family, my goddamn goldfish. 我的家庭以及我的金鱼问好
[15:55] Inevitably there’s a “By the way.” 然后”顺便说一句”
[15:56] Then they tell me what they really want. 才会谈正事
[15:58] – Well, that’s not what I. – Carl, I’m busy. -我不是这样的 -卡尔 我很忙
[16:00] You’d be doing me a huge favor. 我真的很忙 请配合
[16:02] Me and the boys want a raise to work the Celtic Dinner. 我和我的伙计们想提高凯尔特晚宴的薪水
[16:05] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[16:06] Nucky, $5 a man is just not enough 努基 每人五美元
[16:09] for enduring that kind of humiliation. 是不够弥补耻辱的
[16:11] Dancing a jig in a leprechaun outfit? 穿着妖精服跳快步舞
[16:12] You call that humiliating? 你管这叫耻辱吗
[16:13] – What do you call it? – Show business. -那你觉得是什么 -表演
[16:16] You don’t mind beating the tar 你就不介意每晚
[16:17] out of each other every night in that ring. 在擂台上相互厮杀
[16:19] But these drunks are twice our size. 但那些酒鬼是我们的两倍高
[16:21] They get really rough and they think it’s funny. 他们很粗鲁 并以此为乐
[16:25] Well, how much do you want? 那么你要多少
[16:27] $10 a man. 每人十美元
[16:28] What’s that, three bucks a foot? 六美元每人
[16:31] It’ll be a lot easier this year. 今年活儿会轻松一些
[16:32] With prohibition there’ll be no booze. 由于禁酒令今年无酒宴
[16:33] Come on, Nucky. I only look like a child. 努基 我只是外表像小孩 你蒙不了我
[16:40] Suppose I figure out a way to give you an extra 12 bucks 我想到一种方法 能让你多赚十二美元
[16:44] and I get to save 12 myself. 同时我也能节省十二美元
[16:46] – I’m listening. – There are eight leprechauns, right? -我在听 -一共八个矮妖精对吧
[16:48] Eight times 10 is 80. 八乘十等于八十
[16:50] Tell your boys the best you can do was seven. 告诉他们 你只能争取到每人七美元
[16:52] Then it’ll cost me 56. I give you an extra 12. 那么一共是五十六 我另外给你十二
[16:54] That leaves me paying 68, which is 12 less 这样我也比你之前要的八十美元
[16:56] than the 80 you originally wanted. 节省了十二美元
[16:58] – I don’t know, Nucky. – Dinner starts at 7:00. -这样不好吧 努基 -晚宴七点开始
[17:00] Tell your men to be dressed and ready by 6:30. 告诉他们六点半之前着装完毕准备就绪
[17:07] I have another meeting waiting. 还有人在等着见我
[17:15] Hello, ladies. 女士们 你们好
[17:18] Mr. Thompson, thank you so much for seeing us. 汤普森先生 非常感谢您接见我们
[17:21] Not at all. 应该的
[17:24] – Did you enjoy the soda bread? – Pardon? -您喜欢那苏打面包吗 -你说什么
[17:27] Oh! Yes, very much. Thank you. 对 非常喜欢 谢谢
[17:32] May I offer you something? 需要喝点什么吗
[17:35] Thank you, no. 不了 谢谢
[17:39] Mrs. Schroeder has seen something 施罗德夫人目睹了一些事情
[17:41] she feels compelled to tell you about. 她认为必须告诉您
[17:44] Oh? 什么事
[17:47] Yesterday morning an entire truckload of beer barrels 昨天早上 一整车的啤酒
[17:50] was loaded into a garage behind my home. 被装卸到我家后面的车库里
[17:54] A man who looked familiar– 一个看起来很眼熟
[17:57] But I couldn’t really place him– 的人在押运
[17:59] Was supervising the delivery. 但我想不起来是谁
[18:02] Why, that’s outrageous. 太可恶了
[18:05] I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼看到的
[18:06] – I’m sure you must have been appalled. – I was, quite. -我想您当时很震惊 -是的 非常惊讶
[18:13] I’m afraid my birthday party 我想一定是我的生日宴会
[18:15] must have been quite difficult for you– 另您感到不自在
[18:17] At Babette’s, the nightclub. 芭贝特的夜总会
[18:20] I was making a delivery for the dress shop. 我当时在帮服装店送货
[18:22] It was quite a celebratory atmosphere. 庆典非常有气氛
[18:24] Some champagne and whiskey may have even been drunk. 人们喝了一些香槟和威士忌
[18:27] I’m sure your class of acquaintance 我清楚您的朋友都是什么人
[18:29] Drinks only in moderation. 只会适度饮酒
[18:31] If they drink at all. 他们都不饮酒
[18:33] Mrs. Schroeder, thank you for sharing this information. 施罗德夫人 感谢您分享的情报
[18:36] Eddie, get the sheriff on the phone. 埃迪 接通治安官
[18:39] You give the details to my brother 你们把详情告诉我兄弟
[18:40] and we’ll shut down that garage 我们会在事态严重前
[18:42] before the tide goes out. 关闭车库
[18:44] Mr. Thompson, we are grateful as always. 汤普森先生 再次感谢您
[18:49] I truly do appreciate it. 真的非常感谢您
[18:51] This isn’t a personal favor, Mrs. Schroeder. 这不是人情 施罗德夫人
[18:56] Yes, I realize that. 是的 我知道
[19:08] Come on, eat a little. 来 再吃点
[19:10] You can’t live on laudanum. 你不能靠鸦片酒过活
[19:12] Watch me. 看着我
[19:25] – Hey, Johnny. – Hey, hon. -你好 强尼 -你好 亲爱的
[19:28] How you feeling? 感觉如何
[19:29] Swell. 好极了
[19:41] Jesus Christ! She’s fuckin’ ruined. 他妈的 她就这么毁了
[19:46] Come on, it’s not that bad. 放松 还没那么糟糕
[19:47] If she was a Filly, they’d shoot her. 如果她是菲利 他们一定会杀了她
[19:51] I know you took a shine to her, 我知道你喜欢上她了
[19:54] but she gotta go. 但她必得走
[19:57] She hasn’t even had her stitches out. 她还没拆线呢
[19:59] This is a cathouse, not the Hotel Sherman. 这里是妓院 不是谢尔曼酒店
[20:02] She don’t earn, I don’t earn. 她不挣钱 我就没钱挣
[20:07] – What if I cover it? – 100 a day? -如果我付钱呢 -每天一百美元
[20:11] – She makes that much? – She did. -她这么值钱吗 -曾经是
[20:18] She got till Friday. 最晚周五要走人
[20:38] So what did he want? 他找你什么事
[20:41] Nothing. 没事
[20:44] Scalcione’s out sick. 斯卡西昂生病没来
[20:46] He wants me to work the door. 他想让我去代他看门
[20:59] I’ll take the soup now. 我现在想喝汤了
[21:01] Come on, bring it back, bring it back. 动作快点 倒车 倒车
[21:04] A little more, a little more. 倒一点 再倒一点
[21:06] All right, good. Stop stop! 好 好了 停下
[21:08] Go head. 开始吧
[21:10] Whoa whoa, easy! It’s gonna fall on me. 慢着点 要砸着我了
[21:12] I got it, I got it. 知道 我行
[21:14] All right, let’s start unloading. Come on, guys. 好了 开始卸货 来吧伙计们
[21:17] All right, one at a time. 一次卸一桶
[21:19] Coming down, coming down. 放下来了 接住
[21:20] Come on, don’t get ahead of yourselves. 注意点 别慌别忙
[21:22] Good good. Ma’am. 好 很好 女士
[21:27] What are you doing? 你们做什么呢
[21:29] We’re unloading this truck. 我们在卸车
[21:30] Unloading it? 卸车
[21:32] We gotta tint it green by tomorrow 我们明天之前得把它变成绿色
[21:34] for St. Paddy’s. 为庆祝圣帕特节
[21:36] Who is in charge here? 这里谁管事
[21:40] Boss? 头儿
[21:48] – Mrs. Schroeder, right? – Mr. Neary. -施罗德夫人是吧 -内尔利先生
[21:52] Like a soft night in Wicklow, isn’t it? 夜风温柔 很像威克洛[爱尔兰地名]吧
[21:54] I couldn’t say. I’m from Kerry. 我不知道 我是凯里人
[21:57] Ah, the lofty peak of carrauntoohil. 卡朗图厄尔山巍峨的山峰哟
[22:02] Did Mr. Thompson not speak with you today? 汤普森先生今天没有找你谈话吗
[22:05] – About what? – Your business here. -谈什么 -你在这里的生意
[22:07] We’ll be out of your hair by tomorrow. 我们明天就不会再吵你了
[22:09] Most of this stuff is for the Celtic Dinner. 这些东西大部分都是为凯尔特晚宴准备的
[22:12] Listen, fellas, you’ve gotta keep it down. 伙计们 听好了 你们得小声点儿
[22:14] People are trying to sleep here. 这边有人要睡觉呢
[22:18] What say we pour you off a growler for St. Paddy’s, hmm? 不如圣帕特节那天我们请你
[22:22] compliments of the city? 算作本市对你的补偿
[22:34] I’m writing you, dear, just to tell you *手书一封 致我亲爱的 只为对你说*
[22:38] In September you remember *你还记得 九月苹果树下*
[22:43] Beneath the old apple tree you whispered to me *你曾在我耳旁低语*
[22:47] When it blossomed again you’d be mine *花儿再次开放之时 你就属于我*
[22:51] I waited until I could claim you *我一直在等待诺言实现*
[22:56] I hope I’ve not waited in vain *愿我的等待不是徒劳*
[23:00] For when it’s spring in the valley *当春风拂过山谷*
[23:05] I’m coming, my sweetheart, again *我也会再次回来 我的爱人*
[23:12] I’ll be with you… *我会在你身畔*
[23:15] Neary, my boy! Nice of you to join us. 内尔利 好小子 你能来真是太好了
[23:17] I’ll be with you to change your name to mine *在你为我挽起长发时将你陪伴*
[23:22] For one day in May I’ll come and say *五月春光里 我要对你说*
[23:27] Happy the bride… *幸福的新娘*
[23:29] I am terribly sorry. 我非常抱歉
[23:30] Mr. Thompson is not available. 汤普森先生现在没空见客
[23:33] He knows I’ve been waiting. 他知道我在等他
[23:35] He has some urgent business. 他有紧急公务要处理
[23:44] You will be mine *你将属于我*
[23:47] In apple blossom time. *当苹果花开满山坡*
[24:10] 101 arctic: 23 cases of bourbon, 代号北极圈101 二十三箱波本威士忌
[24:13] Eight cases rye. 八箱黑麦酒
[24:19] 316 adriatic: 15 cases blended scotch whiskey. 代号亚德里亚316 十五箱勾兑苏格兰威士忌
[24:25] 11 cases gin. 十一箱杜松子酒
[24:32] – Mrs. Schroeder. – Good afternoon. -施罗德夫人 -下午好
[24:37] – I’m intruding. – You are not. -打扰你们工作了吗 -没有
[24:40] This is my colleague Agent Sebso. 这位是我的同事赛布索探员
[24:43] – Margaret Schroeder. – Ma’am. -我是玛格丽特·施罗德 -夫人您好
[24:54] Is the post office in charge of prohibition? 邮政局负责执行禁酒令吗
[24:57] No, ma’am. 不 夫人
[25:03] You said I should come to you if I had information. 你说过如果我有发现就来找你
[25:10] Roll down your sleeves. Put on your jacket. 放下袖子 穿上外套
[25:12] Bring Mrs. Schroeder a chair. 给施罗德夫人搬把椅子
[25:14] Go outside and block the entrance. 出去别让其他人进来
[25:50] On the street behind my home is a garage. 我家后街是个车库
[25:54] Yes? 怎样
[25:55] It’s full of beer barrels. 车库里面全是酒桶
[25:59] How many? 多少桶
[26:01] Quite a large quantity. 非常多
[26:04] Could you give me an estimate? 能估计一下吗
[26:07] 93? 九十三桶
[26:12] What’s the address? 地址是
[26:13] 2727 Caspian. 里海街贰柒贰柒号
[26:16] the Hiawatha garage. 海华沙车库
[26:19] Right out in the open. 就在露天地里
[26:22] You will close it down, won’t you? 你会把它查封的 是不是
[26:26] When would you like me to do that? 你希望我什么时候去查封
[26:29] Immediately. Children can see it. 马上 孩子们都看到了
[26:35] There are now 117 pins here. 这里现在有一百一十七枚针
[26:39] Each one marks a location in this city where alcohol 每一枚都标志着一个在城里
[26:43] is being warehoused, distilled, or sold. 囤酒 造酒或者贩酒的窝点
[26:45] They operate with impunity and I do not possess 这些窝点活动猖獗无人过问
[26:48] the resources to shut even 10% of them. 而我手里的资源还不够查封其中十分之一
[26:52] I understand. 我理解
[26:53] Then you’ll also understand that every one of these pins 那你也同样该理解 就算查封所有窝点
[26:56] taken together amounts to nothing. 也是于事无补
[26:59] Here on the south shore of brigantine 这里 柏坚南岸
[27:02] and here in the back bays of the Inlet, 还有这 茵莱特的河湾里
[27:04] boats unload liquor sailed down from Canada, 不断有船卸载从加拿大 加勒比
[27:07] up from the Caribbean, across the Atlantic. 大西洋彼岸运来的烈酒
[27:09] It is watered down, mixed with poisons, 这些酒被稀释 混合了有毒原料
[27:11] and sold illicitly by a growing class of criminals 再倒卖给为谋钱财不惜害人性命的黑心商贩
[27:14] for whom murder is a means of doing business. 而这群酒贩的数目正在与日俱增
[27:18] Some of the victims are no better than killers themselves. 劣酒的受害者一部分并非善类
[27:21] others are just unlucky. 有些则是纯属不幸
[27:23] They are shopkeepers, schoolteachers. 有小店主 学校教员
[27:28] one was a baker’s apprentice. 还有一个是面包店学徒
[27:33] Do you mean to be cruel, Mr. Van Alden? 您是有意表现得这样冷酷吗 范·奥尔登先生
[27:38] No, ma’am. I mean to be honest. 不 夫人 我意图对你诚实
[27:41] And what of the law that creates the criminal? 那么造成这一切犯罪的法律呢
[27:44] That’s the law you’ve just asked me to enforce 你刚刚还要求我执行这法律
[27:47] for the safety of your children, 为保护你的孩子
[27:51] Unless I misread your intentions. 除非是我误解了你的意图
[27:56] I’ve been lectured to a great deal today 我今天已经听够夸夸其谈不做实事的人
[27:59] by men who speak boldly and do nothing. 的说教了
[28:06] – I’d like to leave now. – Who else lectured you? -我要走了 -还有谁对你说教
[28:09] Why should that be your concern? 你为何关心这个
[28:11] Because you don’t want to tell me. 因为你不想告诉我
[28:13] Will you arrest me in the post office? 你要在邮局里逮捕我吗
[28:16] Not unless you’ve committed a crime. 除非你犯法
[28:21] Mr. Neary. 内尔利先生
[28:24] Mr. Neary lectured you? 内尔利先生对您说教
[28:26] Mr. Neary owns the garage. 内尔利先生是车库的主人
[28:33] James Neary, the alderman from the fourth ward? 詹姆斯·内尔利 来自第四区的市议员
[28:36] I don’t know his first name. 我只知道他的姓
[28:37] What do you know about him? 你知道他什么
[28:41] He works for Mr. Thompson. 他为汤普森先生工作
[28:46] Now they’re frisking people? 分成的事都定下来了
[28:48] After they already shot up the joint? 他们才想起搜身
[28:49] Better late than never. 迟做总比不做好
[28:52] It’s like the horse after the barn door in here. 就像羊和羊圈
[28:55] – After the horse. – What? -羊丢了 -什么
[28:58] You close the barn door after the horses are gone. 丢了羊之后再修羊圈
[29:00] – That’s the expression. – That’s what I said. -这是成语 -我就是这么说的
[29:02] No, you said– look, it doesn’t matter. 不 你说的是 算了
[29:06] Fuck the horse. 去他妈的羊
[29:08] Torrio don’t like headaches. 托里奥不喜欢麻烦
[29:10] I think he’s already got one. 我看他已经有麻烦了
[29:13] Those mick bastards– we should hit ’em tomorrow. 那帮狗杂种 我们明天得干他一票
[29:16] And they’ll be soused off their asses for St. Paddy’s. 圣帕特节他们会喝得烂醉如泥
[29:19] Is that what Torrio wants? 托里奥想那样吗
[29:20] You start worrying about what other people want, 你少担心别人想怎样吧
[29:23] You’ll go batty. 脑子会想坏的
[29:29] – What happened to her? – Hi, boys. -她怎么了 -小伙子们 你们好
[29:34] Who wants to buy me a drink? 谁想请我喝杯酒
[29:38] Pearl, what are you doing? 珍珠 你做什么呢
[29:40] I’m working. 我在工作呀
[29:42] I gotta earn my keep. 我得挣钱过活
[29:43] You don’t have to work today, honey. 亲爱的 你今天不用工作
[29:45] Go on, get her outta here. 快点 把她弄出去
[29:48] Come on, let’s go upstairs. 来吧 我们上楼
[29:51] I need more juice. 我要再来点儿果汁
[29:52] I’m gonna make you some right now, okay? 我现在就去给你榨 好不好
[29:55] What’s so funny? 他们笑什么
[29:56] Nothing. Someone told a joke. 没什么 有人讲了个笑话
[30:00] Jimmy? 吉米
[30:02] What, sweetie? 怎么了 宝贝儿
[30:04] Who’s gonna love me now? 现在谁还会爱我呀
[30:16] Relax, dear. 亲爱的 放松点
[30:18] It’s the best thing when they’re overtired. 他们过度疲劳的时候才是最好的时候
[30:20] You should have asked me. 你该问问我的
[30:22] When James was that age he used work himself 詹姆斯像他这么大的时候
[30:24] into such an impossible state. 常常把自己弄得惨不忍睹
[30:26] Whiskey and milk were a godsend. 威士忌和牛奶真是上帝的赠礼
[30:30] Do you think she’s attractive? 你觉得她有魅力吗
[30:33] I don’t have much time for movies right now. 我现在没什么时间看电影
[30:36] I remember how that was. 我记得我带小孩子的感觉
[30:38] Of course I used to have the girls around to help babysit. 当然了 我也找附近的女孩子帮忙照看过
[30:42] Jimmy never wanted for feminine attention. 吉米从没缺少过女性的关注
[30:48] I have to meet my friend. She’s waiting. 我得去见我朋友了 她在等我
[30:50] Well, see a movie, dear. 去看电影吧 亲爱的
[30:53] We’re going to take some air on the boardwalk. 我们要去木板路逛逛
[30:56] The night before St. Patrick’s? 今天可是圣帕里特里克节前夜
[30:59] There tends to be a lower element abroad. 外面可能不太安全
[31:01] We’ll be very careful. 我们会小心的
[31:04] I’m sure you will be. 那是当然了
[31:13] You could be free, you know? 你是自由的 知道吗
[31:16] Beg pardon? 你说什么
[31:18] You’re an attractive girl 你是个有魅力的女孩
[31:21] with artistic leanings– the painting and all– 又有艺术细胞 从这些画能够看出来
[31:26] waiting for a man you’re not married to, 何必苦等一个和你没有婚约
[31:29] who may never return. 也可能再不回来的男人
[31:32] I have a child. 可我有孩子
[31:34] I’ll raise him. 我来抚养他
[31:36] What? 你说什么
[31:38] You go off, 你可以一走了之
[31:40] have your youthful adventures 享受大好的青春
[31:42] and I’ll raise Tommy. 我来抚养汤米
[31:45] You’ll raise my son? 由你来抚养我的儿子
[31:49] Well, think about it. 考虑一下吧
[31:51] Talk it over with your friend. 和你的朋友商量商量
[31:52] I don’t need to think about it. 根本不用考虑
[31:54] What kind of thing is that to say? 这算怎么档子事
[31:57] I didn’t mean to offend you. 我无意冒犯
[31:59] I just assumed that you’d be open 只是觉得
[32:01] to a different sort of arrangement, 你应该接受另外一种生活
[32:04] Bohemian that you are. 像波西米亚人一样自由自在
[32:06] Well, I’m not open to it at all. 我不会接受这样的生活
[32:09] Well, the more fool I. 那么 恕我愚昧了
[32:21] No need to keep your friend waiting. 别让你的朋友久等
[32:33] I wish I was *我多么渴望*
[32:37] In Carrickfergus *身在卡里克弗格斯*
[32:41] Only for nights *度过一个又一个夜晚*
[32:45] In Ballygrant *在巴利格兰特*
[32:49] I would swim over *我可以游过*
[32:53] The deepest ocean *那深邃的海洋*
[32:58] The deepest ocean *那深邃的海洋*
[33:01] For my love to find *找回我的爱人*
[33:06] But the sea is wide *但这片海洋太宽阔*
[33:10] And I cannot swim over… *我无力游过*
[33:13] – Where’s your brother? – I don’t know. -你弟弟在哪 -不知道
[33:16] – What? – Dad, “Carrickfergus.” -什么 -爸爸 听《卡里克弗格斯》
[33:18] Oh, what do I give a shit? 关我屁事呢
[33:20] I wings to fly *我展翅高飞*
[33:25] If I could find me *如果我能寻觅到*
[33:29] A handsome boatman… *一位英俊的船夫*
[33:33] Where the hell were you? 你去哪儿了
[33:35] The boys were using my sash to play tarzan. 弟兄们以我的名义招摇撞骗
[33:37] Where were you? 你在哪儿
[33:39] Every year with this. 每年都是这一出
[33:42] For I’m drunk today *因为今朝我已醉*
[33:46] And I’m seldom sober *而且我很少清醒着*
[33:51] A handsome rover *英俊的流浪者*
[33:54] From town to town *从一个城镇游荡到另一个*
[33:59] Oh, but I’m sick now *现在我已病入膏肓*
[34:03] My days are numbered *时日也不多*
[34:08] So come all ye young men *来吧 年轻人*
[34:13] And lay me down. *将我埋葬*
[34:23] Duncan O’Conner, everybody! 邓肯·奥康纳 大家鼓掌
[34:26] Bravo! 太棒了
[34:29] Thank you, Mayor Bacharach. 谢谢你 巴卡洛克市长
[34:31] God bless America 上帝保佑美国
[34:32] and god bless the Emerald Isle. 保佑翡翠岛[爱尔兰岛别称]
[34:34] Fellow members of the Ancient Order of the Celts, 遵循凯尔特人传统的各位
[34:38] welcome one and all to our annual 欢迎你们来到一年一度的
[34:41] St. Patrick’s eve dinner. 圣帕里特里克节前夜晚宴
[34:43] As is our custom, I’d like to turn over the festivities 依例 让我们热烈欢迎
[34:46] to Atlantic county’s esteemed Treasurer, 大西洋郡受人尊敬的司库先生
[34:49] that proud Irishman, Enoch Thompson. 自豪的爱尔兰人 伊诺克·汤普森
[34:54] When do I get to talk? 什么时候轮到我演讲
[34:56] They’re here to enjoy themselves. 他们只不过是来找乐子的
[34:58] Is it really necessary? 你觉得有必要吗
[35:02] – Hear hear, Nucky! – Good evening, gentlemen. -听你的了 努基 -晚上好 先生们
[35:05] This being an election year, with your kind indulgence, 又是一年选举年 承蒙各位厚爱
[35:10] Sheriff Eli Thompson has 在开始前 请出治安官伊莱·汤普森
[35:11] asked to say a few words before we get started. 给我们大家讲几句话
[35:13] So this one’s gonna talk now? 现在轮到他讲话了
[35:22] Thank you, Enoch, Mr. Mayor. 感谢伊诺克 感谢市长先生
[35:29] Have a drink. 先来杯酒吧
[35:33] Your hands are shaking. 你的手在抖
[35:38] Friends, Romans… 朋友们 罗马人
[35:42] …and Irishmen… 以及爱尔兰人
[35:43] Lend me your beers! 把你的酒给我喝吧
[35:47] …Tomorrow we will celebrate our patron saint, 明天我们将庆祝主保圣人
[35:51] the beloved St. Patrick, 敬爱的圣帕特里克
[35:53] he what drove the snakes out of Ireland. 这位曾经将蛇赶出爱尔兰的人
[35:54] – That’s right! – Hear hear! -说得好 -是啊
[35:56] Today I submit for your approval 今天 我希望得到你们的认同
[35:59] that he should have drove the English out. 他本该将英国赶出去
[36:01] Yeah! 对
[36:03] My friends, it wasn’t a famine of nature 朋友们 并非自然灾荒
[36:06] that killed our forefathers. 杀害了我们的先祖
[36:09] It was a famine by Cromwell. 这一切都是克伦威尔造成的
[36:10] That’s right! 说得对
[36:12] And now in our own time 而在我们的时代
[36:16] the murdering Brits are at it again, 杀害不列颠人的事情卷土重来
[36:18] slaughtering the heroes 东部凯勒梅堡监狱叛乱中的英雄们
[36:20] of the eastern rebellion in Kilmainham gaol– 也都被屠杀
[36:23] – Pearse and McDonagh… – That’s right! -他们是皮尔斯 麦克多纳 -说得对
[36:26] Eamonn Ceannt and Jonah Clarke. 埃蒙·圣特和约拿·克拉克
[36:28] – Thomas, you idiot. – What’s he know? He was born in the states. -是托马斯 你这白痴 -他知道什么啊 他在这儿出生的
[36:31] Of course. Yes, Thomas. 当然 没错 托马斯
[36:34] You speculating that those of us born here 你以为我们出生在这里
[36:36] are less committed to the troubles back home? 就不管故乡发生的事了吗
[36:38] I’m saying I’ve seen things with me own eyes in Dublin. 我是说我亲眼看到了发生在都柏林的事
[36:40] By what right do the English 英国人有什么权利
[36:42] suppress our brothers across the ocean? 逼迫我们的兄弟远渡重洋来到这儿
[36:43] My district alone raised over $2,000 for the fight. 我的区出资两千美元支持战争
[36:46] I held a fuckin’ line against 我手里拿着火钳子
[36:47] the Brits with nothin’ more than a fire poker. 和英国人对抗 不退一步
[36:49] It’s my sons who are fighting and dying. 在战斗和死亡的都是我们的子孙
[36:50] With arms we provided. 使用的是我们提供的武器
[36:52] – Up the rebels! – Up your asses! -支持谋反 -放屁
[36:54] By no right at all, gentlemen… 先生们 没有权利
[36:57] You’re gonna have a fucking riot on your hands. 你的手下们要打起来了
[36:59] – …Our brothers across the country– – Say that again! -我们的兄弟遍布全国 -再说一次
[37:02] Gentlemen, we here in the United States, we– 先生们 我们是在美国 我们
[37:06] Sheriff Eli Thompson, everybody. 以上是治安官伊莱·汤普森的演讲 大家鼓掌
[37:12] You remember that. 你给我记住了
[37:14] So sit down! 你给我坐下吧
[37:17] What do you call an Irishman who doesn’t swear? 你们怎样称呼不起誓的爱尔兰人
[37:21] A mute. 哑巴
[37:22] What do you call an Irishman who doesn’t drink? 你们怎样称呼不喝酒的爱尔兰人
[37:25] A corpse. 死人
[37:26] What do you call an Irishman from Atlantic city? 你们怎样称呼大西洋城的爱尔兰人呢
[37:29] It doesn’t matter where he’s from; you call him an Irishman! 不管他打哪儿来 你们都叫他爱尔兰人
[37:32] Erin go bragh! 爱尔兰永存
[37:35] Now let me hear those pipes. 现在让我们欣赏风笛演奏
[37:42] The little people– 这些矮人们
[37:44] They’ve been to the end of the rainbow 他们曾经去过彩虹的尽头
[37:46] and they’re here with the pots of gold. 给我们带来了一罐又一罐的金子
[37:58] Whoo! 太棒了
[38:08] Hey, where’s the green beer? 怎么没有生啤
[38:11] Not this year, assemblyman. 今年没有 议员先生
[38:12] But it’s a goddamn tradition. 该死的 这是传统
[38:14] The feds found our stash. 联邦探员发现了我们的货
[38:23] You gotta go easy on this stuff, okay? 你要看淡这事 明白吗
[38:27] – Bad girl. – Not bad, just go easy. -做个坏女孩 -不做坏女孩 淡定些而已
[38:32] We should go down to Chinatown for a bowl. 我们应该去唐人街吸一口
[38:34] What did I just say? 我刚才怎么说的来着
[38:35] But it’s so much better when you smoke it. 但吸的时候会感觉好一些
[38:38] – Palm trees and sunshine. – We’ll do that, I promise. -棕榈树和阳光 -我保证会带你去的
[38:45] Tell me a story. 给我讲个故事
[38:47] – About what? – You. -什么故事 -你的
[38:50] Something happy. 开心点的故事
[38:52] Uh… okay. 好吧
[38:56] Well, I was– what, seven? 我那时候 大概七岁
[39:00] – What’d you look like? – Like I do now– -那时候你长什么样 -和现在差不多
[39:03] Smaller, hair down to here. 个子矮很多 头发这么长
[39:06] – No. – Yeah. -不是吧 -是的
[39:09] My mother thought it looked aristocratic. 我母亲认为这样看起来有贵族气质
[39:16] Everyone else just thought I was a girl. 别人都以为我是女孩子
[39:21] Anyway, there was this man– Mr. Lancaster. 不管怎样 有个兰卡斯特先生
[39:26] He was a worth a few dollars, 他还算有钱
[39:27] so my mother figured she could get him to marry her. 所以我母亲算计着嫁给他
[39:31] He had a sailboat. 他有个帆船
[39:33] Make it a yacht. 说游艇吧
[39:35] Sure, a yacht. 没问题 游艇
[39:41] On the 4th of July he took us boating, my mother and me. 七月四日 他带我和母亲出海
[39:46] She was in a white tea dress and a Merry Widow hat. 她穿着白茶色的裙子 和《风流寡妇》中的帽子
[39:50] – Mm, she was beautiful. – She was. She still is. -她很美 -确实 现在依然很美
[39:58] We sailed past the lighthouse up along to brigantine 我们航行过灯塔
[40:00] where the pirates used to hide. 驶向海盗的双桅帆船
[40:03] Mr. Lancaster showed me how to use the mainsheet, 兰卡斯特先生教我使用主帆索
[40:08] put me at the tiller. 还让我掌舵
[40:09] I steered us into little Egg Inlet 我驶入艾格湾
[40:11] like I’d done it my whole life. 熟练得就像我一辈子都在干这个
[40:15] We tied up at Egg Island. 我们停在艾格岛
[40:18] We went ashore. 上了岸
[40:23] My mother told me to go away for a while. 我母亲让我去外面玩一会儿
[40:25] I was used to that. 我都已经习惯了
[40:28] So I ran around, pretending to be a pirate. 然后我就跑到一边 扮海盗船长
[40:32] And when it was okay to come back, 而当我可以回来时
[40:35] Mr. Lancaster dug a pit in the sand, 兰卡斯特先生在沙地上挖了个坑
[40:38] loaded in some coals to roast the lobster 在坑里放了一些煤块来烤
[40:41] and the corn he had brought, 他带来的龙虾和玉米
[40:44] and we just ate like kings. 我们如帝王般大快朵颐
[40:51] When the sun began to set, 当太阳开始落山时
[40:54] Mr. Lancaster told me to go get this box from the boat. 兰卡斯特先生让我去船上拿一个盒子过来
[40:58] “And be very careful.” “务必要非常小心”
[41:01] Inside was stars and stripes 他说盒子里面是
[41:05] he said that his father had carried at Gettysburg, 他父亲在葛底斯堡战役里扛过的星条旗
[41:07] which had to be true ’cause there were bullet holes on it. 那面旗子货真价实因为上面还有弹孔
[41:12] So we stuck the flagpole in the grass 我们把旗杆插在草地上
[41:17] And we sang… 然后开始唱歌
[41:18] My country, ’tis of thee… 我的祖国 她在你心中
[41:28] …with our hands on our hearts. 手扶胸口真心吟唱
[41:30] And we watched the fireworks go off 然后我们一起看木板路上
[41:31] all the way down the boardwalk. 燃放的烟花
[41:35] We sailed home under the moon. 我们在月光下返航
[41:38] My mother was combing the sand out of my hair. 我母亲帮我在头发里的沙子拣出来
[41:44] That was a good day. 那真是美好的一天
[41:51] Tell me he married her. 告诉我他最终娶了她
[41:55] Sure, he did. 当然
[41:59] Happily ever after. 从此两人开始幸福地生活
[42:06] Shit! God damn it. 该死 真该死
[42:10] Somebody’s gonna really have to take care of you. 真得有个人来好好照顾你才行
[42:15] I should wash this. 我得赶紧洗洗
[42:18] Kiss me. 吻我
[42:38] Get yourself cleaned up, lover. 快去洗干净吧 亲爱的
[43:46] Thank you. 谢谢你
[43:48] It’s great to see you again. 再见到您真好
[43:50] There’s a time and place, Eli. 要把握时机和场合 伊莱
[43:52] You have to know your audience. 你要了解你的观众
[43:54] Give ’em what they want, huh, Nuck? 满足他们的需要对吧 努克
[43:56] Well, isn’t that what your book says? 你那本书里不就是这样写的吗
[43:58] The Dale Carnegie? 戴尔·卡耐基写的那个
[44:03] – Why don’t you take a break? – Why? -你别喝了 -怎么了
[44:05] Because I’m trying to help you when you’re drunk. 因为我在细心开导你而你却醉了
[44:07] And you’re not? 你没醉吗
[44:09] Oh that’s right… 是的
[44:13] This is the one night of the year you don’t drink. 今晚是你一年中少有的不喝酒的夜晚
[44:15] These men, Eli– 伊莱 这些人
[44:17] These kingmakers you wanted to impress? 这些你想竭力取悦的权势之徒
[44:19] You may not think so, but they’re judging you every second. 可能你没注意 但是他们无时不刻不在审视你
[44:22] And when something good comes along, an opportunity, 而当好事来临的时候 当机会来临的时候
[44:25] they remember the man who showed good form. 他们会记住举止良好的人
[44:27] The whole thing’s a game, isn’t it? 这就是一场游戏 不是吗
[44:32] It’s so easy for you. 你真是拿捏的分毫不差
[44:40] Well, I’ll keep at it. 我会继续努力的
[44:42] Maybe one day I’ll lie as good as you. 也许有一天我信口雌黄的水平能和你一样优秀
[44:45] It’s lie as well as me, you dolt. 用副词 你这个笨蛋
[44:48] You want to be taken seriously, 你想被引起重视
[44:50] Then learn how to fuckin’ speak. 就要先学会怎么说话
[44:53] So the leprechaun looks up at the blonde 于是小妖精抬头看着金发美女说
[44:55] and says, “It may be yellow, lady, “它可能是黄色的 小姐
[44:59] but it’s sure no pot of gold.” 但肯定不是一罐黄金”
[45:04] Nobody move! 谁都不许动
[45:05] United States Bureau of Internal Revenue. 我们是美国国税局
[45:07] – This is a private party! – This is a raid. -这是场私人宴会 -这是突击搜查
[45:10] – What the hell is this now? – Easy, dad. -这是怎么回事 -别着急 老爸
[45:14] Do you have any idea who these men are? 在这里的都是什么人物你知道吗
[45:17] This is a private party 这是场私人宴会
[45:19] and the mere consumption of alcohol is not illegal. 微量的饮酒并不违法
[45:21] Now I’m an attorney, and the Volstead Act clearly– 我是律师 禁酒法案明确地
[45:30] Would anyone else care to interfere 还有谁敢出来妨碍
[45:32] with the court-appointed duties of a federal agent? 联邦探员执行公务
[45:37] Stand down. 别冲动
[45:41] Anybody tries to make a run for it, 谁要是敢逃跑
[45:44] Shoot them. 杀无赦
[46:01] I have an arrest warrant. 我有逮捕令
[46:08] James Neary 詹姆斯·内尔利
[46:10] Of 1222 Chelsea avenue, Atlantic City, New Jersey? 新泽西市大西洋城切尔西大街壹贰贰贰号
[46:14] You are Mr. James Neary? 你是詹姆斯·内尔利先生吗
[46:17] Yeah. 是的
[46:19] I have witness testimony that you knowingly and willingly 我有证人指证你故意进行
[46:21] stored and transported intoxicating liquors– 酒精饮料的囤积和运输活动
[46:25] A direct violation of the Volstead Act. 直接违反了禁酒法案
[46:27] – No, I don’t know what your– – Stand up! -不 我不知道你们说什么 -站起来
[46:30] You’re under arrest. 你被逮捕了
[46:47] This assembly is over. 这次集会结束了
[46:48] This establishment will be shuttered. 此地将被关闭
[46:51] Gather your belongings and disperse 拿上你们自己的东西然后
[46:54] in an orderly fashion. 有秩序地离开
[46:57] – Mr. Neary, how much liquor? – -内尔利先生 你运了多少酒
[47:00] Is there anything you want to say? 你有什么想说的话吗
[47:01] – Just one more picture. – Was he selling alcohol? -就照一张相 -他在贩酒吗
[47:03] – Who else is in there? – How many are being arrested? -还有谁在那儿 -有多少人被逮捕了
[47:04] Any comment, Mr. Ward boss? 您有何见解 政治家先生
[47:06] All ye who love your country *尔等所有热爱国家*
[47:10] against the drink should stand, *抵制酒的人要站起来*
[47:14] behold against this traffic *将这种贩卖行为*
[47:18] your country’s greatest foe… *视作国家最大的敌人*
[47:21] You gonna do something about this, Sheriff? 您能做点什么吗 治安官
[47:23] Let word and deed and ballot *用言语和行动以及投票*
[47:26] proclaim that drink must go. *宣告对酒的驱逐*
[47:31] Stand up for prohibition *起来 尔等爱国之人*
[47:34] ye patriots of the land… *拥护禁酒令*
[47:38] – Let’s go! – All ye who love your country… -我们走 -*尔等热爱国家之人*
[47:42] – Go home to your families! – Bugger off, you harridans! -回老家吧 -滚吧 你们这些泼妇
[47:45] Disperse, all of you. 快离开 所有的人都离开
[47:47] Behold against this traffic *将这种贩卖行为*
[47:50] your country’s greatest foe… *视作国家最大的敌人*
[47:55] – Lock it up. – Move along. -把它锁起来 -快走
[47:57] And ballot *以及投票*
[47:59] proclaim that drink must go. *宣告对酒的驱逐*
[48:03] Stand up for prohibition *起来 尔等护国之士*
[48:07] ye soldiers of the lord, *拥护禁酒令*
[48:11] put on the gospel armor… *披上福音之甲胄*
[48:13] Great night for the Irish, big brother. 好一个爱尔兰之夜 哥哥
[48:16] I’m sure you made quite an impression 我肯定你给你那些共和党的朋友们
[48:18] with your republican friends. 留下了极其深刻的印象
[48:20] Go home to your wife, Eli. 回家陪老婆吧 伊莱
[48:22] I will. 我会回家的
[48:25] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[48:30] What the fuck was that for? 你他妈的干什么
[48:47] I wish I was *我多么渴望*
[48:53] in Carrickfergus. *身在卡里克弗格斯*
[48:59] Only for nights, *度过一个又一个夜晚*
[49:04] nights in Ballygrant, *在巴利格兰特*
[49:09] I would swim over *我可以游过*
[49:15] the deepest ocean, *那深邃的海洋*
[49:21] the deepest ocean, *那深邃的海洋*
[49:26] for my love to find. *找回我的爱人*
[49:31] But the sea is wide… *但这片海洋太宽阔*
[49:35] and I can’t swim over. *我无力游过*
[49:42] Neither have *亦没有*
[49:46] I wings to fly. *翅膀让我飞翔*
[49:52] If I could find me *如果我能寻觅到*
[49:58] a handsome boatman *一位英俊的船夫*
[50:03] to ferry me over, *载我过洋*
[50:08] over to my love and die. *让我和所爱之人相见相守至死*
[50:14] My childhood days *回忆我的童年*
[50:19] bring back sad reflections *勾起昔日*
[50:25] of happy times *美好时光的*
[50:30] spent so long ago. *无限感伤*
[50:35] My boyhood friends… *我童年的玩伴们*
[50:41] and my own relations… *还有我所有的朋友*
[50:47] have all passed on now *像雪一样融化消失*
[50:52] like the melting snow… *现已不再*
[50:54] – Who is it? – Nucky Thompson. -是谁 -努基·汤普森
[51:05] Mr. Thompson? 汤普森先生
[51:16] Is there something you wanted? 您需要什么吗
[51:19] I’ve no time for games, Margaret– 我没时间玩了 玛格丽特
[51:21] No interest in them. 没兴趣再玩了
[51:26] Margaret? 玛格丽特
大西洋帝国

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大西洋帝国(Boardwalk Empire)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme